open/close all folders
Orm the Ocean Master
Orm Marius, Atlantean God of Rival Princes
(Orm the Ocean Master, Prince, King, The Highness, Your Majesty, Second-Born Son of Queen, Soft-Bellied Slug)
My crown will flood this city! It will throw the oceans down upon it! And I will show your world that Atlantis is not afraid!
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Trident
- Theme Song: Atlantean Soldiers
- Alignment: Fluctuates between Lawful Evil and Lawful Neutral, depending on Circumstance
- Portfolio: Has an Intense Rivalry Against Aquaman regarding Atlantis's Throne, Antagonistic Heirs, Is Rather Honorable and Fair, Is Well-Respected for his Leadership, Is Proficient in Aquakinetic Powers, Can Generate and Control Thunderstorms, Does Actually Care for his Brother and Mother, Is Genuinely Concerned About the Ocean, Authority Equals Asskicking, Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas, Possesses Determination, Care and Responsibility, Frontline General, Wielding a Trident
- Domains: Royalty, Family, Rivalry, The Ocean, Brotherhood, Angst
- Allies: Poseidon, Loki, Milas, Lagiacrus, Bruce the Shark, Liopleurodon
- Working Relationship With: Gaea and the Grand United Alliance of Nature
- Rivals: Namor, Kisame Hoshikagi, Rain
- Enemy Mine: The Justice League and their Allies (provided they have a common enemy in multiversal threats)
- Enemies: Black Manta, The Deep, Pokemon Hunter J, Mr Burns, Ursula, Malty S Melromarc, Sauron, Hela, Commander Rourke, The Kraeken, The Crime Syndicate, Bryce Wayne/The Drowned
- Complicated Relationship: Aquaman (his half-brother), Thor
- Unsure Of: Ariel, Melody, Princess Celestia and Luna, Surface-Dwellers in General.
- On Speaking Terms With: Steve Irwin, Eliza Thornberry, Milo Thatch, The Meg, Archie (less so with Maxie)
- Interested In: Kyogre
- Underneath the sea, lies the ancient civilization of Atlantis, which has kept itself away from the affairs of terrestrial beings and events for so long, yet as their influence begins to grow and become more noticeable, it also threatens to endanger Atlantis. Among those who took issue was Orm Marius, the second-born son of Queen Atlanna, who felt that surface-dwellers were a scourge and needed to be punished for polluting the seas and ocean life, taking up the moniker of Ocean Master and becoming a warring zealot in protecting the oceans. Naturally, he came to blows with his half-brother, Arthur Curry, who would later be known as Aquaman. Feeling that his authority was being challenged and that he was defensive about surface dwellers given that he was raised in the surface world, Orm took to combating against his brother various times, firmly establishing himself as one of Aquaman's greatest foes as their battle for the throne of Atlantis became a significant aspect of their histories.
- Orm was initially unaware that Aquaman had ascended into the Pantheon, given that he was too busy in his duties of trying to govern his followers to protect the oceans form potential threats. However, on one such occasion, he would be truly surprised when he stumbled across Poseidon, the Greek God of the Seas. This was where Orm realized something bizarre was going on and questioned Poseidon about it. The Greek God took to explaining that an alliance of nature was being formed by Gaea, revealing the existence and nature of the Pantheon to the Atlantean. Intrigued, Orm readied his troops and declared that it is time to venture into new territories, personally thanking Poseidon for telling him about the Pantheon.
- While Orm is keen in learning more about the Pantheon, he asserts that his loyalties are to Atlantis first and foremost. While an understandable stance, he's also become a very stingy Wild Card among the many deities. He's still pessimistic about surface-dwellers, but the fact that Aquaman is not just friends with so many of them, but also well-acquaintanced with beings from space made him rather consider if alliances outside the water is the best solution he's got.
- While patrolling the Aquatic Life Sub-House, Orm came across the titan Gaea. Learning about him via his earlier interaction with Poseidon, Gaea questioned what Orm's intentions and plans were, to which he stated that he was more concerned about the state of Atlantis and wishing to protect it. He also said that this extended to the ocean's life and domain as well, as he feels that the stronger the environment and it's inhabitants is, the more secure Atlantis will be. Gaea respected the gesture and even allowed him an entry to the Grand United Alliance of Nature. He gave it a hard thought but ultimately decided that he was too busy. He did, however, tell Gaea that he is willing to help her out in looking after the waters and dealing with any threatening forces, to which the Titaness decided that she is willing to take up the offer.
- Him and Aquaman have a rather... complex relationship. Orm sincerely believes that he is fit to rule the kingdom of Atlantis and doesn't really believe that his brother is up to the task, despite Aquaman proving himself the superior brother more times than not. That's not to say Orm has defeated his older brother at times, but more often than not, Orm is humbled and forced to retreat. Times have changed, however, as Orm has decided to establish a new underwater domain, the City of Dagon, taking alongside him Atlantean mutants and outcasts with whom he would rule over.
- Despite his constant battles for the throne, Orm actually does have some affection for his brother, although he doesn't express it all too often. Should a world-ending threat occur, Orm will consider the possibility of an alliance with Aquaman. Still, it's not without a degree of vitriol, given how Orm is determined to fight for Atlantis. Arthur, on the other hand, will fight with his brother but anticipates any moment where he would dare to strike him once the greater threat is over.
- His perception towards the surface-dwellers have actually been softened over the years. During the invasion of the Crime Syndicate, Orm stumbled across a mother and son named Erin and Tommy Shaw and, after having a conflicting thought, decided to save the two from drowning while the Justice League fought against the Crime Syndicate. Orm and Erin developed feelings for one another and planned to marry, although Orm had to leave for Atlantis after Aquaman's presumed death and a duel against Mera regarding Atlantis. Despite leaving them, Orm does have a lot of affection for his fiance and stepson, musing if he'll ever reunite with them.
- Obviously enough, the surface-dwellers that he hates the most are those who recklessly pollute and are not caring about the damage it causes. Chief among them is Mr Burns, who is outright dismissive about the fact that his businesses actually damage the ecosystem around his industrial workplaces. Orm has, more than once, threatened him that if any drop of his filth comes down to either Atlantis or the City of Dagon, then Orm will not hesitate to execute Mr Burns without consequence.
- He appreciates what Archie has tried to do in an attempt to expand the waters of his world in order to create a more hospitable place hor humans and Pokemon alike. By extension, Orm was also intrigued by Kyogre due to it's mythical status as a guardian of the sea. He does seek to attain the Legendary Pokemon as a partner at some point, though he does feel some sort of contention over the fact that it's currently paired by Kira Daidouji, whom he feels is too irresponsible to be in control of such a majestic beast.
- Orm and Aquaman's relationship is, in a sense, rather similar to Thor and Loki, especially given that there's a full-blooded and a half-blooded brother who feud with one other constantly, yet do share personal feelings with one another, even if it's rare. Because of this, Loki found Orm to be a rather fascinating figure to converse with and proposed the idea of an alliance to get what they desire so much. Orm accepted, from one brother to another (metaphorically) and the two have become a notable duo of troublemakers.
- Despite this, even Orm is very aware of Loki's reputation as the Norse God of Mischief. Not that he is a Manipulative Bastard himself when he has to be, but one of the reasons he's allied himself with Loki is because both of them are pretty short on allies and are very aware that their actions will benefit anyone, hero or villain. Heck, both know each other well enough that they're thinking ahead of one another's betrayal should it ever happen. That said, Orm and Loki remain chummy as they can relate and can't waste an opportunity.
- To Orm's amusement, there's more denizens to the underwater realm than just Atlanteans. Unfortunately for him, most of them are rather questionable of the man himself. The most obvious of them is the mermaid Ariel and her daughter Melody, who were not in approval for what Orm did during his fights for Atlantis, not to mention the two of them were friends of Aquaman. Ariel also criticized him for trying to attack the surface, which meant putting innocents in harm's way, to which Orm replied with how he's mellowing out and is more dedicated to managing the City of Dagon for the moment. He also compared Ariel to himself in the sense that both of them had a relationship with a human (in Ariel's case, Prince Eric) and that while yes, he left Erin and Tommy, he is genuinely fond of them regardless. While not in the best of terms, Ariel and Melody are currently under ceasefire as they don't pose any threat to Orm and he personally feels as if they could make for a potential ally someday.
- Like his brother, Orm has utmost control of the ocean's fauna and will very often use them either as a defence for his domain and as an attacking raid against his opponents. Such a feat was an attraction to those who sought strong opponents, most notably Kisame Hoshikagi, who decided to demonstrate his prowess against the Ocean Master. A tough fight brewed in the waters, with Orm and Kisame evening their strengths out, much to Kisame's delight. Despite the unwelcomed reception, Kisame stated that he doesn't have any ill-will towards Orm and even told asked if they could hang out, should they fight again. Orm stated that he'll let Kisame pass, for now, that is if the swordsman doesn't spend too much time disrupting the ocean's natural balance by helping sharks kill their prey.
- Utterly despises Lyle Tiberius Rourke, a sentiment that hardly anyone could challenge Orm for. It's not just that Rourke only cares about himself, but he's more than willing to destroy Atlantis if it means getting a set of treasures and fame. Additionally, Rourke is idiotic in a sense, wanting more when the fact that he discovered Atlantis would have earned him lots. Orm finds it amusing that his Greed killed him and he is not afraid of mocking Rourke about it whenever they meet.
- By extension, he has a lot more respect for Milo Thatch. Oh sure, the guy wouldn't stand a chance against him and his Adorkable nature wouldn't exactly win Orm over, but at least Milo risked a lot to save Atlantis and was willing to negotiate with their people, eventually winning their trust. It also helps that Erin and Tommy have softened Orm's perception towards humankind, so he's actually pretty cordial towards Milo, even offering him a visit to the City of Dagon if he's ever interested.
- As a royal figure, Orm's relationship with the House of Royalty is on incredibly awkward terms. His crimes are not forgotten, that's for sure, though he is a respectable leader and military commander according to his followers. The majority of the House find some of his "Atlanteans are superior" prospect to be nauseating, though his criticisms towards the fact that the ocean is being polluted and recklessly disregarded is something that he's correct about. They're under ceasefire, given that Orm has been less militant as of lately, though he will not hesitate to strike if his territories are suspected of being attacked.
- Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are two royal siblings that have confronted Orm about his issues, though the Atlantean was amused to see a sisterly pair who dearly loved one another, in spite of having some problems with one another. Orm himself can connect with Luna as the antagonistic sibling (a former one in Luna's case as Nightmare Moon) and the younger one, though the Alicorn tends to shy away from the Atlantean, mainly because of his own ruthless and templar-esque demeanour. That said, they aren't on bad terms as Orm does feel like Celestia and Luna's love for one another does remind him of being rather affectionate of Aquaman.
- Another prince was the Edenian, Rain, who unlike the other monarchs was a villainous traitor who was determined to rule over Edenia and had little loyalty to anyone beyond himself. Orm initially considered an alliance until Rain suddenly demanded leadership, and this was where Orm realized that he's simply not worth allying with. They had a tough battle against one another, which concluded with Rain wanting to one day prove Orm who's the better wielder of water, which the Ocean Master scoffs and tells him to adjust his attitude.
- Because he has such a vitriolic relationship with his brother, Orm sometimes has to deal with other heroes, most notably the Justice League, given that there are times where he slips into extremism and trying to destroy settlements that are housed by innocents. There was a time where Orm was an utterly depraved warmonger who wanted to kill Aquaman and his son simply because the former wouldn't kill surface-dwellers and the League had to step in to deal with his madness. Orm tends to not mention or even think about that occasion, given how he has changed over time.
- That said, Orm was shocked and terrified about the existence of Earth -11 and a version of Bruce (or rather, Bryce) Wayne, who decided to become an aquatic metahuman known as The Drowned and proceeded to usurp and rule Atlantis, alongside killing Aquawoman out of revenge for the death of Sylvester Kyle and her total distrust against metahumans in general. That fact that she would likely target him made Orm consider working with Aquaman and the Justice League for once as The Drowned works with Barbatos and The Batman Who Laughs, both of whom crave universal destruction. As antagonistic as he can be, Orm doesn't want the world destroyed and cares enough about his subordinates and their needs.
- Can also be found in the Family Dysfunctions Sub-House due to Orm's rather complicated and questionable relationship with Aquaman despite his affection towards his older half-brother.
Princess Cadance, Goddess of Pink Princesses
(Mi Amore Cadenza, Cadence
, the Crystal Princess)
- Intermediate Goddess (Greater Goddess when empowered with others love)
- Symbol: Her Cutie Mark, a crystal heart with gold filigree
- Theme Music: "Love Conquers All"
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Being Introduced Into the Show to Sell Pink Princess Toys, Subverting Her Expected Hatedom, Winged Unicorn, The Greatest Foalsitter ever, Happily Married, Being Universally Adored By Her Subjects, The Fate Of Equestria Hanging In The Balance During Most Of Her Appearances, Frequently Winding Up In Distress But More Capable At Getting Out Then Her Demeanor Would Suggest, Using Love Powered Supportive Magic To Best Her Foes (Including Vastly Stronger Ones). Having To Go Through A Lot Of Suffering To Get Her Happy Ending
- Domains: Love, Royalty, Pink
- Herald: Flurry Heart (her daughter), the Crystal Ponies
- Followers: Bronies
- Allies: Her husband, Shining Armor, Twilight Sparkle, Every Other Good-Aligned Deity From Equestria, every good-aligned deity from the House of Love, Princess Peach, Millhiore Filiano Biscotti, Pyrrha Nikos, Princess Uni-Kitty, Garnet, Anthony Higgs, Gentaro Kisaragi, Elena, Dr. Samuel Beckett
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Discord
- Enemies: Queen Chrysalis, Lord Tirek, Napoleon, Master Xehanort, The Dementors, Black Mage, Every Evil-Aligned Deity From The House Of Hatred, Ato-ko Shirogane
- Opposes: All dark-side deities of the House of Love, especially the ones in the Tainted Love sub-house (minus Erina Joestar who she actually likes), Kyu Sugardust (evolved into heated rivalry)
- Cadance ascended upon transcending the stigma of being a Pink Product Ploy introduced awkwardly into the show to sell merchandisenote , and becoming a well received character in her own right. All the good aligned Equestrian Deities rejoiced upon the news (Twilight Sparkle especially rejoicing that her sister-in-law was ascending), with Pinkie Pie throwing a huge party to celebrate.
- The celebration was going well until Queen Chrysalis and the changelings showed up, seeking revenge against her from last time. This time, the good guys were prepared for her. What they were not ready for however was the Changeling Queen being backed up by the evil deities of The House Of Hatred (who view her as everything about Equestria they oppose), and their allies and followers. Despite putting up an epic fight, the heroes were pushed to the brink of defeat, only be saved by Anthony Higgs, who was present to allow his then High Priest Shining Armor to attend. The result of Cadances and Shining's love was a Heart Beat-Down that repelled most of their foes with anti-climactic ease and weakened what remained enough to turn the tide of battle. This led to those in attendance to think even more highly of it. The Mane 6 in particular had this to say:
- While she seemingly lacks the sheer magical and physical power of her aunts, what she has is based off The Power of Love, which is up there with The Power of Friendship as the strongest force in the setting. Cadance has been shown to conjure a Heart Beat-Down the size of a city, create a city-sized evil repelling and damaging barrier for days on end (lasting the while through pure resolve). Even her "mundane" powers include potent supportive abilities like dispelling mind control, and protecting from illness powerful enough to make Discord sick. Cadance is right behind the Elements of Harmony as the most powerful magical force in her series.
- The Dementors wound up opposing Cadance upon realizing her powers were equivalent to a Patronus Charm that can outright obliterate Made of Evil beings like them, a feat beyond even the strongest magic of their setting* . That, plus her talent for inspiring the love, joy, and hope to power such magic makes her the biggest threat to their existence. However, even she's unable to outright kill them, but an affected Dementor is left severely weakened should she try.
- Gets along Princess Peach, owing to how similar they are (the only obvious difference being species), especially in that they wind up in peril so often. Cadance pities Peach due to that, unlike her, she frequently lacks the ability to stand up to said peril, and is trying to help Peach learn use her powers to better fight back. Cadance opposes Lord Tirek putting her into the distressed damsel role proper when she lacked her magic.
- Xehanort has expressed great interest in her upon learning of her powers, thinking of her as a potential literal princess of heart. This disturbs many in the Pantheon.
- Even amongst the Hatred Deities, Khorne has a stand-out hatred of her for reminding him of his foe Slaanesh and being a Badass Pacifist, and was pleased at how Cadance was disturbed and angered by the comparison.
- Was pretty much disturbed at the dark side of love that was present in the House of Love of certain deities.
- She also angry at deities like Gideon and Raynare, whose actions against Ramona and Issei left them scared in terms of romance. For a love goddess like herself, that unforgivable.
- As somepony who supports monogamynote (holds lenience for threesomes, and has conflicting opinions on harems), she harbors a lot of opposition on Kyu Sugardust, another deity specializing on love, and whose modus operandi is to make casanovas (who by definition cheat on so many girls) out of casanova wannabes or other people hopeless in the romance department. Kyu herself harbors no ill will towards Cadance, and hopes that she and her husband Shining Armor continue to live happy lives. That said, they will work together in opposing the Gods in the Tainted Love sub-house, at least in the battles where love itself is at risk.
- Cadance also called Kyu's alignment into question, presenting the case of Audrey Belrose as an example, wherein she suffers an emotional breakdown upon discovering her boyfriend was also dating a total of 11 girls (Kyu included). Kyu has so far refused to comment on this and doesn't want to get rough on this matter since despite her rank, she's no fighter.
- This dynamic between the two developed further as more and more deities with love issues ascended, as they keep encountering each other. Eventually, this one-sided opposition from Cadance's end became a rivalry both reciprocated.
- This rivalry between the two rose to new heights with the ascension of Youta Tada and Lumi: the curse of the God of Deep Jealousy was quick to be abused by the love fairy, who has taken it upon herself to smuggle her clients into the parallel world to easily inflate her numbers (the curse's effects on its victims also gave her motivation, both in career and morality-wise). Cadance is understandably appalled by the potential problems this could pose, but knows that the pretense of saving people from the curse keeps her from directly stopping the love fairy. As such, she has instead thrown her full support behind trying to kill the God of Deep Jealousy and break the curse, thus taking away the 'moral high ground' from Kyu. To many gods' amusement, the situation has escalated into near Death Note levels of conspiracy and gambits between the two (not that they're the only "players" in that game, of course, just the most prominent).
- Speaking of Lumi and Youta, Cadance took it upon herself to lecture Youta about how he sleeps around despite being in love with Lumi. This initially didn't go well for the alicorn princess, who trotted up to the two of them and very nearly got her head chopped off by Lumi: the paladin had had a run-in with a unicorn from her world after losing her virginity and nearly got bucked in the face. After assuring them that she, and for that matter any other unicorn from Equestria, has nothing against non-virgins, Cadance gave Youta a stern talking-to. As Youta explained, his goal is to kill the God of Deep Jealousy, and then spend a happy life with Lumi. He has no intention of sleeping around for the hell of it and in fact takes great pains to avoid sending the women from the parallel world into heat.
- When Johnny Bravo ascended, Cadance admitted to reveling in the love fairy's frustration in her attempts to make a Casanova out of him andhaving been on the receiving end of his advances once (before he backed off upon realizing she was already spoken for, on top of the threats sent his way)knows Kyu will never succeed.
- In regards to harems, she finds them complicated and highly susceptible to things going wrong, even when she sees harems that are actually working out well or have really good reasons to exist, such as Shido Itsuka, the Turbines, and Yumina's Bride Conference. It's another reason she prefers to support monogamy.
- That said, her only issue is with the number of lovers in a love set. She has no real problems with same-gender pairings, only that they better be ready to face scorn from those who don't approve.
- Some deities don't know what to think of Cadance's love spell. Some see it as rekindling the love two people share, while others think it's blatant brainwashing like Twilight's "want it, need it" spell. Cadance likes to think of it as the former and not the latter.
- At first was pleasantly surprised to learn that Black Mage, of all people, had come up with a spell utilizing The Power of Love, and she proceeded to find out more. Her reaction to learning how it utilized love (consuming it, causing a measurable rise in divorce rates) was horrific enough, but then she learned how he got it, and his "love" of White Mage. It was little surprise that Discord set her to this. It WAS a surprise to learn that she was willing to pull an Enemy Mine with Chrysalis (who had practical reasons to assist) in order to deal with him.
- Much worse than Black Mage is Ato-ko Shirogane, whose modus operandi is breaking up couples, and she enjoys it. Another foe she's willing to cooperate with Chrysalis to stop. At least Ato-ko won't be messing with them personally given that Shining Armor has no interest in her whatsoever.
- As a romantic concept, Cadance actually hates the idea of shipping, although she has used the word a few times; she believes in true love, not random romantic pairings. While many 'shippers' already nominally support her and Shining as a couple (and haters of them are just more concerned with their sudden introductions and irrational dark side theories of Cadance's powers (like the brainwashing theory)), she can't stand that side of the fandom as a whole. That isnt to say she doesnt find some pairings cute; she just cant bring herself to support them.
- Also found in the House of Colours.
Alistair Theirin, God of Unknown Royal Heirs
(King Alistair, Royal Bastard, Alibear
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Grey Warden insigna
- Alignment: Lawful Good, with shades of Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Being the illegitimate son of a king and an elven Grey Warden, thus making him a potential heir to the throne, Deffering to the junior Warden to lead and uneasy at the idea of being king but being surprisingly good at it, being a competent fighter, Adorkable, Helping The Warden till the end, Not having the best childhood, Being trained as a Templar
- Domains: Leadership, Royalty, War, Romance
- Followers: Martin Septim
- Allies: The Warden and the Inquisitor, Leliana, Morrigan (to an extent), Varric Tethras, Hawke, Isabela, Shepard, The Bhaalspawn, Geralt, Aragorn, Princess Leia, Ashe, All of house Stark, but especially Jon Snow.
- Enemies: Loghain, Coryphreus, Melkor, The Ebon Dragon
- Shortly after The Warden ascended, Alistair arrived in the Pantheon, searching for his friend, once there, Aragorn asked for him to stay.
- Unlike most unknown heirs to thrones, Alistair was completely aware of his heritage since his birth. Very few people in his world knew of it before he was crowned king.
- When meeting Aragorn, Alistair was delighted to meet the human king and asked him for advice on reigning, Aragorn assured him he was already doing a good job of it.
- While he is almost always friend with The Warden, depending on what the Warden is at the moment, he may be more than that sometimes. Or less, depending on what his friend think of Loghain.
- Speaking of Loghain, the two are forbidden to be in the same room without supervision, since Alistair will inevitably attack the Teyrn for abandonning the Grey Warden at Ostagar, while Loghain admitted he had made a mistake and doesn't really hold anything against Alistair, Alistair won't let that go.
- Tends to visit the House of Family since the time he went on an adventure to find his father with Varric and Isabela. The adventure sadly, ended with Alistair having to let his father die.
- Likewise, he met his mother, even though he didn't know it at the time. Once The Inquisitor explained it to him, he regretted not having known sooner.
- He also may or may not have had a son which may have absorbed the Archdemon's soul. He doesn't really like to talk about the events that led to the child's existence.
- Likewise, he has the interest of the House of Love, whose member remarked on the relatively high number of women he may have had sex with during the Fifth Bligh, one of those being Isabela.
- Being member of an order specificaly created to fight darkspawns with somewhat frequent visits to the House of Love, Alistair quickly became friend with Geralt and has been training under him, both in swordplay and using his magical talent.
- Is a bit uneasy around Tharja, who he says remind him of Morrigan, a sorceress with many similarities to the Hex Goddess.
- Now that Morrigan ascended, many snarkers were awaiting the inevitable showdown between Alistair and Morrigan. Renowned snarkers in their own right, the behavior is elevated greatly whenever the two are together. Daria herself can't help but make a smirk whenever she gets a chance to see the two battle it out.
- Speaking of Morrigan, many are convinced their banter hides something. The existence of a timeline in which they had a child together did not help the rumors.
- He is far more of a fan of Leliana, God of Bards. Assassin background aside, Alistair fondly remembered the times when he flirted with her. With that said, her casual discussions of sex left him a bit queasy. With that said, the two do have some tension when it comes to getting the Warden's affections when she's a woman.
Ashe (Final Fantasy XII)
Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca, Goddess of Royal Spares
(Princess of Dalmasca - formerly, now Queen of Dalmasca, Ashe, Amalia)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbols/Signature Weapons: Her Swords, the Sword of Kings and the Treaty Blade.
- Theme Song: Ashe's Theme
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Action Girl a who is The Leader, Anti Heroine, Bare Your Midriff, Married At 17, Widowed Two Weeks Later, Dangerously Short Skirt, Determined Widow, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Lady of War, Politically Active Princess, Exiled Royals Who Actually Do Something, Zettai Ryouiki
- Domains: Exiled Royalty, Swords, Widows
- Followers: Kingdom of Dalmasca
- Herald/Commander Of The Royal Guard: Basch fon Ronsenburg
- Final Fantasy Allies: Balthier, Cosmos, Warrior of Light, Ramza Beoulve, Rydia, Rosa Farrell, Bartz Klauser, Terra Branford, Cloud Strife, Tifa Lockhart, Aerith Gainsborough, Tidus, Squall Leonhart, Yuna, Lulu
- Other Allies: Artoria Pendragon, Daenerys Targaryen, Queen Elsa, Estellise Sidos Heurassein, T'Challa/Black Panther, Natalia Luzu Kimlasca Lanvaldear, Odysseus, Eddard Stark, Aragorn, Liu Bei, Ashe (League of Legends), Azir, Jeanne D'Arc, Weiss Schnee
- Admired By: Doctor Doom and Hotaru
- Conflicting Opinion: of Lord Varys
- Opposes: Hentai doujinshi artists, especially Amano Ameno.
- The Dreadnought Leviathan, the flagship of the Dalmascan Royal Fleet, was seen flying over the skies of the Pantheon before landing on the airstrip. Queen Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca, the last true descendant of King Raithwall, the last Dynast-King, has come to the Pantheon.
- The youngest of ten siblings (and being the only sister out of all of them), Ashe ascended to the throne when her other nine brothers died of war and disease. As she is the Goddess of Royal Spares, it's fitting. It would take her two years before she could take back her birthright.
- Ashe is on good terms with Daenerys Stormborn, as both women have so much in common. Both are the youngest child in a ruling family that has been overthrown during a war. But while Dany is still trying to regain the Iron Throne, Ashe has succeeded in taking back her birthright. The fact that Dany's dragons like her is a plus.
- While she is on good terms with Dany, Ashe is on bad terms with Tywin Lannister, as she knows of his reputation and of his horrendous misdeeds from the Sack of King's Landing to masterminding the Red Wedding.
- Through Dany, Ashe is introduced to Aragorn. Like Dany, Ashe is new to ruling, which is why Aragorn is mentoring Ashe alongside Dany in regards to how to rule a kingdom the right way.
- As she is only 20 years old, she has plenty of admirers and suitors lined up in the Pantheon. Ashe isn't in the mood to marry again, not after the death of her first husband.
- Prince Hans would learn this the hard way when he tried to win Ashe over to seize the Dalmascian throne off of her to spite his father and twelve older brothers. She's not fooled, and Balthier is savvy enough to alert her of Hans' previous attempts to steal a throne in Arendelle. As a result, Ashe and Elsa have formed an alliance between the two nations to aid each other in any potential war against the Southern Isles.
- When she is not ruling or being mentored by Aragorn, Ashe spends time at the Bladed Weapons Temple, honing her skills, as she is a warrior-queen. After all, her swordplay must be as sharp as her mind, after all.
- Ashe is also friends with Natalia Luzu Kimlasca Lanvaldear and Estellise Sidos Heurassein. While all three started out as princesses, Natalia and Estellise admire Ashe in regards to her liberating Dalmasca.
- She's also friends of the other Ashe, not just on the same name, but also on their shared interests in peace. As of current, Dalmasca and Freljord enjoy an alliance together. Though they kinda raise eyebrows in unison when the Fan Nickname about their backside (DAT ASHE) is uttered.
- Ashe was extremely shocked when she learned after her passing and the battle against Occuria, the Espers that helped them, Ultima and the Lucavi, would further ruin Ivalice and nearly destroy it while being passed as benevolent deities. They even had the balls to taunt Ashe and thanking her for freeing them from Occuria so they could make it all happen. Thanks to some encouragement words from another Ivalice legend, Ramza Beoulve, Ashe managed to avoid Heroic BSoD and swore to oppose the renegade Espers, with the more in-line Espers Ramza introduced (Bahamut included).
Hi, Im Daisy!
Princess Daisy, Goddess of Tomboy Princesses (Sarasaland's Chipper Princess)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A flower with yellow petals and a teal center
- Theme Songs: Birabuto Kingdom (Mario Adventures I for grander appearances); Mario Golf/Mario Tennis; Princess Kiss*
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Tomboy with a Girly Streak, Flower Motifs, Requisite Royal Regalia, Divergent Character Evolution, Meaningful Name, Fiery Redhead, What Beautiful Eyes!, Screwing Rules for Beauty
- Domains: Princesses, Flowers, Competition
- Followers: Princess Sapphire, Adrienne Ashe, Elida Al-Feyr, Faris Scherwiz
- Allies: Princess Peach (her best friend), Mario, Luigi, Rosalina, Yoshi, The Toads, Tawna & The Nitro Squad, good-aligned princesses
- Enemies: Galeem & Dharkon, Hans Westergard, Prince Charmles
- Friendly Enemies: Bowser, Waluigi, Wario, Crow
- In many ways, Daisy is similar to and different from Peach when it comes to being a princess. Having come from the far-off kingdom of Sarasaland, Daisy was kidnapped by an alien and Mario had to rescue her in one of his adventures. While she originally existed as another princess and appeared to be like Peach, as she participated with Mario and his friends and frenemies various activities, Daisys personality is ultimately different from that of Peach. As opposed to Peachs dignified and demure character, Daisy is boisterous and energetic and in spite of her tomboy characteristics, she still wears a frilly dress like Peach (albeit yellow-orange instead of pink), has an association with flowers, and is reportedly proud of her beauty.
- The Pantheon was holding a large tournament with multiple sports being covered, with the winner receiving a large sum of money. There were plenty of participants for that tourney, some joining for fun and others who simply wanted to get that money for themselves. One of the contestants, from a distance, seemed to look like Princess Peach, but it wasnt the case, especially given the energy she displayed during the sports matches. It turned out to be Daisy, a friend of Peach, and she was competing alongside Peach as a team during some of the matches. It culminated with the duo competing against Bowser and Bowser Jr. in a game of doubles tennis. It ended up being a close match, but the princesses ultimately pulled through and won the sports contests. At the recommendation of Peach, Daisy decided to stick around in the Pantheon, looking to see what else the place had to offer.
- One of the various activities that shes participated with Mario and co were a series of party games. When Bowser made an attempt to go after her at one point, she retaliated with a strong slap to his face. While he has since learned from that mistake, hes still not above making things hard for her and the others in these party games (provided hes not actually rolling the dice and moving around on the boards). Beyond that, shes also participated in go-kart racing, golf, tennis, soccer, baseball, and several other sports that the Mushroom Kingdom denizens are competing in.
- As far as her recreational activities are concerned, Daisy tends to frequent the House of Sports, looking to find new activities for her and the Mushroom Kingdom denizens to partake in alongside the ones that they already do. Peach tagged along for some of Daisys visits and one of them had Daisy meet up with Tawna and the Nitro Squad at Peachs suggestion. While Daisy gets along with the group very well, shes taken a liking towards Ami given their similar tomboyish disposition.
- Similar to how Peach gets paired with Mario, many have taken to pairing Daisy with Luigi. While both Daisy and Luigi are good friends with each other and work well together in the competitions they take part of, theres a number of people who think the two would make a good romantic pairing. That said, the House of Love has mentioned that neither of them have been to the place at all (be it individually or together) and that both Daisy and Luigi have avoided talking about their relationship.
- Much like Peach, Daisy has been seen as attractive in her sports outfits according to some deities. It has actually led to some of the more hornier deities to make innuendos involving her, much to the annoyance of others. One of the more infamous moments involving Daisy and innuendos came from The Runaway Guys, where one of their gaming sessions was littered with Accidental Innuendos related to Daisy. On her end, Daisy is mildly annoyed with the innuendos associated with her (and Peach to an extent), though she hasnt let that bother her, especially during those sporting events.
- As part of his attempts at supervillainy, Crow has been deciding to kidnap her as well as Peach after learning of them through Bowser. Although this results with him running into the same problem as Bowser did when trying to kidnap her (and according to Crow, Daisy is about as troublesome as Peach is when the latter is putting up an effort to resist a kidnapping), Daisy still allows him to participate in matches Peach invites him to. That won't stop her from purposefully seeking him out at times to ram his kart with her own or hit him with a golf ball or tennis ball, especially if Crow starts to get aggressive enough that hell try to kidnap her during these recreational activities.
- Ever since Peach became a regular competitor in the Smash tournaments, one of the alternate costumes she used was Daisys dress, or at least a dress very similar in color. It wasnt until the fifth iteration that Daisy become a proper participant of these battles, though she uses the same moves that Peach has with her own flair. Daisy saw these battles not only as an opportunity to be equal to Peach in terms of combat skills, but to also test them out against her friends and frenemies from the Mushroom Kingdom (except Waluigi) and other worlds.
- There have been semi-joking rumors going around that Daisy has a third eye in the back of her head. It originated as the result of deities with a sharp eye seeing what was purported to be another eye hidden in a trophy model of her that was found in a Pantheonic museum. The trophy was later redone to have that stray eye removed, but it hasnt stopped the rumors/jokes from spreading around.
- Daisy has mentioned her father, who apparently rules over Sarasaland whenever she's hanging out with Mario and the others. While Peachs rule over the Mushroom Kingdom is well established, no one has really seen Daisy do activities associated with royalty, though it has been assumed that she and her father keep Sarasaland in good shape. She, alongside Peach, has been holding conversations with other benevolent figures related to royalty and Daisy gets along with them pretty well, even if those figures are too busy to partake with Peach and Daisy in the recreational activities that they talk about.
- Being a figure of royalty meant that she was going to be targeted by some unsavory figures looking to further their own personal agenda. Among them included Prince Chramles and Hans Westergard, who have been looking for other princesses to go after following their respective unsuccessful attempts at going after such to gain whatever they want. Daisy didnt fall for their attempts and drove them out after they tried to take Peach for themselves in an attempt to force Daisy to work with them.
Lyndis, The Goddess Child of the Chieftain
(Lyn, Noblewoman of Sacae, Lady of the Plains
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Mani Katti or the Sol Katti
- Theme Song: Winds Across the Plains, Girl of the Plains
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Action Girl, Lady of War, Iaijutsu Practitioner, half-Lycian, half-Sacaen, last of the Lorca tribe, destined wielder of the Mani Katti, never deceitful, She's Got Legs, Named after her late grandmother, Heroes Prefer Swords (and bows later)
- Domains: Native, Nomadic, Swords
- Followers: Sue (who may or may not be her daughter), Rath
- Allies: the Tactician, Eliwood, Ninian, Hector, Lilina, Sain, Robin, Marth, Caeda, Kamui Tokinomiya, Mulan, Arturia Pendragon, Pocahontas
- Enemies: Gangplank, Cervantes, Vergil, Eric Cartman
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Jack Sparrow, Balthier, Isabella, Guybrush Threepwood, all good-aligned thieves and pirates in general
- Ambiguous Relation: Roy
- Spear Counterpart: Baine Bloodhoof
- Good Counterpart to: Esdeath
- When she was being ascended, she was originally going to share the title with Pocahontas. However, the Court of the Gods decided that she will inherit the trope by herself while Pocahontas would get a completely different trope. Though after the decision, the two became friends as a result of the possibility of sharing the same temple.
- Lyn has a lot of hatred toward bandits and pirates since her tribe was massacred by the Taliver Bandits, who were by far the worst she has known. In fact, she was motivated to be stronger so she could destroy the Taliver Bandits herself. Although in the end they were destroyed, but not by Lyn.
- Though she does not fight in the Smash Bros. tournaments, she will occasionally appear via the Assist Trophy, where she strikes her summoner's enemy.
- Lyn was a follower of the swordswoman Kamui Tokinomiya, but has since ascended and have readied herself to duel with her. Though she lost a few matches with her, due to her time-stopping abilities, she is still eager to spar with her again.
- She is actually training with other swordsman, seeing them as good trainers in different ways of wielding a sword. Though she clearly doesn't like Vergil for his attitude.
- She was rather astonished and excited upon seeing Robin and hearing of his plea of waking in the field with no memory, in which, she is reminded of a tactician who accompanied her and her allies in their journey.
- And then when said tactician ascended, she was overjoyed to see her old friend again.
- Of all of her allies, the only one she has successfully located was Sain, who was her retainer during her journey. He practically knelled to his Lady of Caelin.
- If she could contain her own temper, then she wouldn't have butchered Eric Cartman for a lot of his racial slurs. Examples like "Plain Bitch" is practially the tamest insult (out of many) he made.
- There has been a major controversy with her in regards to Roy, Eliwood's son. Some suggests that she could be the mother of Roy, might not be related to Roy but could be mother-in-law through Lilina, Hector's daughter, or Sue, Rath's daughter. Again, another controversy.
- Futhermore, considering that she end up abdicating Caelin to Ostia after her grandfather died and return to Sacae and she was nowhere to be seen during Bern's invasion, what happened to her is still unknown. Alternatively, she is nowhere to be mentioned should she marry to either Eliwood or Hector.
- Regardless of her marriage status, Lyndis learned one thing that horrified her: After her battle with Nergal, it turned out that the Wise Prince Zephiel that she saved, would continue to receive abuse by his father Desmond and grew to be a misanthropic tyrant that tried to kill all mankind in Elibe, even killing a lot of her friends like Hector... and Roy had to clean up the mess. Lyndis apologized at Roy that she couldn't prevent all those, wishing that if she could go back in time, rather than leaving after saving Zephiel from the Black Fang, she would directly confront King Desmond and give him a piece of her mind... and by 'piece of her mind' it means "Put her sword right onto his neck and demand that he be a better father or else."
- That said, she's really surprised that not only Hector ascended, but so did his daughter Lilina. Lyndis has told about her 'plan' if they could get to 'file the complaint' on Desmond and got Hector on board. Though talking about possibilities of Lilina becoming her daughter are usually not advised because it goes nowhere and it spreads an awkward air around all three. Eventually the last of the trio, Eliwood, ascended and there was a group hug... and at least Lyndis feels less awkward with the rumors with Eliwood because at least her good friend Ninian is there to shed it, though the ambiguity might remain a little.
- Considered the Spear Counterpart to Baine Bloodhoof, since he was the son of the chief of the Bloodhoof Tribe. She is rather thankful of that fact.
- Is seen as the good counterpart of General Esdeath, who is also the daughter of a tribe leader. As such, Lyn cannot agree with Esdeath's world view. It is the duty of the strong to defend the weak, not abuse them. She is also not afraid to cross swords with her should they come to blows.
- Lyndis seemed to be taking notice of a certain curious Templar Assassin Lanaya as she saw her extremely curious nature and knowledge seeking and then gets reminded of a Dark Druid she faced in the past, whose pursuit of knowledge corrupted him. She's trying to make sure that this Lanaya won't fall for the same trap.
- Some people caught wind of Lyndis wearing a stunning bridal dress, which they imply that she must've married a non-plainsman, probably either Eliwood or Hector. Lyndis insists that there's a damn good reason she's wearing that (and she's not telling) and wearing that dress isn't her idea.
Marth, God of Warrior Princes and Cameo Debuts
(Prince Marth of Altea, Prince of Light, Star and Savior, Star Lord, Lodestar, The Hero-King
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His sword, Falchion
- Theme Song: Marth's Theme, a variation on the main Fire Emblem Theme, Path of the Hero-King for combat, and Fire Emblem Melee for crossovers.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: People of royalty actually helping people, appearing in another game before his own, being mature for his age of 15, using Falchion as his main weapon, having blue hair
- Domains: Royalty, Combat, Strategy
- Followers: Flynn Scifo, Ichiro Oogami, Alfon Kodoka
- Allies: Caeda (his wife), Ike, Ky Kiske, Link, Charlotte LaBouff, most deities in the House of Leadership, Lucina, Jarvan IV, Estelle, Chrom, Jagen, Sigurd & Seliph, Tailtiu, Hector & Lilina, Lyndis, Roy, Eliwood, Ninian, Mario
- Contrary to what some believe, he did not debut in Super Smash Bros.. He was... just staying in the shadows at the time.
- Similarly Marth also has had to explain that he was not the First Exalt of Ylisse (a country that did not exist in his time), nor has he ever met Grima, or the Taguel. Marth is confused by these changes to Archanea since his time, but does the best he can to keep up with them.
- Is often seen in the House of Leadership.
- Gets along surprisingly well with Mandy of all people, due to them sharing the same level of skill in strategy.
- Has recently learned about an impostor of him running around in the mortal world. Said impostor was later revealed to be Lucina, daughter of his former High Priest and direct descendant, Chrom.
- With Lucina's ascension, he found himself in the awkward position of being a mentor to his high priest's daughter, though this lessened after Chrom's own ascension.
- And now that Lucina is going to participate in the 4th Smash Bros. tournament, both of them are looking forward to testing their respective Falchions against each other.
- Almost immidiately after ascending, Charlotte La Bouff asked him for his hand in marriage. He politely refused, though, due to him already being married to Caeda, and that he did not wish to have a repeat of some nasty stuff that he and Caeda got due to something.
- Obviously, he's very glad that Caeda made it to the Pantheon, and he swore to protect her even from those kind of nasty stuffs. Though Caeda reminds him that she's not completely helpless... but appreciates the thought.
- There were rumors that in the past that he enters any battlefield without any sort of pants on. Marth was pretty embarrassed and wonders just where the hell that rumor came from. At least Link shared the same 'rumor'.
- Whenever he enters battle, he does everything in his power to ensure the survival of every single one of his allies, and often tries to save his enemies, too. Perhaps that's what makes him so popular a ruler.
- Because of this, he has a bit of an Odd Friendship with Prince Jarvan IV. Where Marth's strategy can be conservative, Jarvan often takes on dangerous position because he's Not Afraid to Die, something Marth would never allow. Thankfully, Jarvan also respects Marth, so he occasionally restrains himself.
- Marth is very pleased to see not only his 'direct successors' Sigurd and Seliph, and also one of the former's follower Tailto, to ascend. And for the record, he forgave Sigurd for screwing up. Besides, he couldn't bring himself to condemn Arvis immediately, his fate kind of reminded him of his friend turned evil by dark magic, Hardin
- Also has a spot in Types of Popularity.
Maya Fallegeros, Goddess of Jungle Princesses
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbols: Her Enchanted Daggers, Temperance and Vengeance
- Theme Song: Temperance and Vengeance
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: The Badass Hunter Who Defeated Gargos, The Sole Survivor Of Ultratech's Attack on the Night Guard, Wields the Enchanted Daggers, Vengeance and Temperance, in a Reverse Grip, Good Scars, Evil Scars, Heroine of Another Story, Monster Hunter Extraordinare, Dreadlock Warrior, Formerly a Jungle Princess, Kick Chick, Dagger Nut, Originally Had Only a Single Name, Given the Surname Fallegeros in the Reboot, Spicy Latinas, Stands at 6'2".
- Domains: Latina Women, Enchanted Weapons, Combat, Monster Hunting
- Followers: Cham Cham and Tam Tam, Shanna the She-Devil, Mata Greta
- Team Instinct: Black Orchid, Jago, T.J. Combo
- Night Hand: Buffy Summers, Dante Sparda, The Hunter, Mana Tatsumiya, Eric Brooks/Blade, Lina Inverse, Gene
- Allied Groups
- Team RWBY: Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long
- Hanzō National Academy: Asuka, Ikaruga, Katsuragi, Yagyuu, Hibari, Daidouji
- Night Raid: Akame, Tatsumi, Lionelle, Bulat, Lubbock, Mine, Sheele, Najenda, Susanoo, Chelsea
- Other Allies: Conan Edogawa, Samus Aran, Elektra Natchios, Isabella "Ivy" Valentine, Stephen Strange/Dr. Strange, Gnar, Nidalee
- Partner: Virizion
- Rivals: Simon Belmont, Talim, Mileena, Trish
Enemies Her Intended Prey:
- Ultratech: ARIA, Sadira, Spinal
- Others: Mira Fallegeros (her vampirized twin sister), Kano, Riptor, Shao Kahn, Onaga, Vega, M. Bison, Alexander Anderson, B.B. Hood, Mordremoth, Father Homunculus, Führer King Bradley, Lust, Pride, Gluttony, the Grand United Alliance of Machines
- Worthy Opponents: Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat, Diana of Themiscrya/Wonder Woman, Sonya Blade, Ryu Hayabusa
- Pities: Kitana, Liu Kang (as if they needed Maya's pity)
- The would-be Queen of Amazonia turned ace member and, ultimately, sole survivor of the Night Guard faction annihilated by Ultratech had been sought out by the siblings Jago and Black Orchid. With them, was an invitation to the Pantheon. After thinking about it for a while, Maya accepted the invitation. Jago and Orchid were pleased to see another of their allies ascended.
- The first thing Maya did was to recreate the Night Guard's temple, the City of Dawn, and make it her own. With her ascension, she begins to rebuild the Night Guard, with herself as its patron goddess.
- When asked about the scar on her left leg, Maya is tight-lipped about that particular incident.
- Those enchantated daggers she wields once belonged to her primary target, the cursed Babylonian sorcerer Kan-Ra. Their names are Temperance and Vengeance. The knives not only have the powers of light (Temperance) and darkness (Vengeance), but also to trap enemies when thrown. They are also dangerous to their wielder, as not only they can affect the wielder's mind, but Vengeance has the ability to force their wielder into going on a bloody rampage. It's this little bit of info about Maya's weapons which worries Sonya Blade, her daughter and honorary niece, given Cassie and Jacqui's past experiences with cursed daggers.
- Back when she was a mortal, Maya would endure great pain whenever she uses her daggers. Even worse, the daggers are constantly searching for their master, Kan-Ra. This is where Dr. Strange comes in, as the Sorcerer Supreme uses his magic to bind Temperance and Vengeance to Maya, not to mention that the pain from when she uses the daggers is now gone.
- As former royalty, Maya is greatly disappointed in how Kitana, her mother, and her love interest have all fallen. Kitana has taken offense to Maya's comments, as she sees that as a revenant, she is no longer the victim.
- Maya is now seeking to rebuild the Night Guard inside the Pantheon, under the new title of the Night Hand. The first group which has caught her interest is Team RWBY (Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long), while the second consists of the students from the Hanzou Academy (Asuka, Ikagura, Katsuragi, Yagyuu, Hibari, and Daidouji), and the most recent being the assassins of Night Raid (Tatsumi, Akame, Lionelle, Bulat, Lubbock, Mine, Sheele, Najenda, Susanoo, and Chelsea). The parties in question know of Maya's prowess as a fighter and a hunter. They are, however, divided on whether or not to accept Maya's invitation to the Night Hand.
- After rescuing Blade from an assault by Riptor and getting acquainted with each other's skills and stories, she's considering bringing him in as well, but has yet to broach the subject.
- To say that Maya hates both Alexander Anderson and B.B. Hood is like saying the Pacific Ocean is a little wet. Despite the trio being hunters, they are at each other's throats. Anderson dislikes Maya for being 'a pagan and a heathen', while Hood dislikes Maya both for her daggers and the bounty on Kan-Ra that she is pursuing.
- As Maya stands at 6'2", she is only an inch shorter than Samus Aran, which makes her the second-tallest human female deity in the Pantheon (Jennifer Waters doesn't count, as she Hulks out to become the 6'7" She-Hulk).
- Maya has drawn the attention of Buffy Summers through both Dante and The Hunter, who had witnessed Maya's combat prowess and hunting skills. The legendary vampire slayer knows talent when she sees it, and has extended an offer to Maya to join her group of Hunters. Maya has yet to respond, as she is still considering the proposal.
- Maya was not very happy to find out that her twin sister was not only a vampiress, but also had ascended to the Pantheon, having been invited by the GUAE. Mira, on the other hand, is eager to confront her twin sister in a final showdown.
- With the formation of new evil groups such as King Bradley's High Command and the Grand United Alliance of Machines, Maya began to realize that the time to take action was nigh if not at hand. She called over Buffy's Hunter Squad and accepted their offer to join, under the condition that this team would become the new Night Hand, complete with using the City of Dawn and its resources from the original Night Guard as a base. Buffy and the others agreed.
- Having now established Night Hand, she then altered her offer to the other groups she originally wanted to recruit; rather than becoming the new replacement members of her order, she presented an interconnected alliance between the factions, all remaining independent but open to working together against certain threats. They were much quicker to agree to this deal than the former.
- As for Blade, when she proposed to invite him into the team, Dante backed her fully on this while Buffy reluctantly agreed. The Daywalker agreed to be counted in from time to time, much like another friend of Dante's, Lina Inverse.
- She later invited one of Dante's Devil May Cry associates to join Night Hand. Lady still hasn't made a decision on that for the time being. In the meantime, Buffy convinced a powerful drifter called Gene to come on board in Dante's absence. While a bit of a hotshot, he is a reliable fighter, and Dante was pleasantly surprised to see him when he returned from a trip to Inferno.
- In another one of her ventures out of her hidden city, Maya entered a magical jungle upon rumors of a dangerous cat woman. After a few days of searching, she managed to track down her prey: a giant cougar. In the ensuing battle, she found out that this cougar can transform into a woman at will. The two jungle girls proved to be evenly matched, with both of them taking a break. It turns out that the woman thought she was unlawfully hunting down creatures in her forest. Maya apologized before offering to give her place in the Pantheon. The half-cougar Nidalee accepted, hoping the newfound power of this place would further help her protect the Kumungu Jungle.
- Also has a position in the House of Plants.
Natalia Luzu Kimlasca Lanvaldear
Natalia Luzu Kimlasca Lanvaldear, The Divinely Politically Active Princess
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: the Royal crest of Kimlasca
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Lethal Chef, White Mage, Combat Medic, Status Buff, Super Gullible
- Domains: Royalty, Archery
- Allies: Luke Fon Fabre, Guy Cecil, Jade Curtiss, Tear Grants, Anise Tatlin, Yona, Merida, Relena Darlian, Zelda, Princess Ashe, Sapphire
- Admires: Catwoman and Black Cat
- Odd Friendship: Hinata Hyuga, Mikuru Asahina, Hungary, Orihime Inoue, Sophitia
- Opposes: Nui Harime, Airy
- Enemies: Any of the evil gods in house of commerce and royalty.
- Her ascension came after many of the citizens of Kimlasca complained that their princess who helped them so they form a petition getting many signatures many in the pantheon including herself were impressed by the adulation she received from her subjects.
- She is a hell of an archer and can be seen in the house of combat participating in various archery contest.
- She is often the victim of trolling as she is Super Gullible she was actually convinced that Guan Yu's power came from his beard. In this case, however, Natalia was actually on the right side because it is really the case, being the God of Beards and all.
- She is big a fan of Catwoman and Black Cat and always wanted to be like them when she was a child. Including those skin tight Spy Catsuit... Of course, please don't even say that it should've been worn by someone with bigger boobs...
- She has noted that quite a few goddesses sound very similar to her and befriend some and was appalled by Airy and Nui Harime.
- It turns out that she's not of royal birth. However that doesn't discourage the citizens of Kimlasca in the slightest.
Princess Peach, Goddess of Princesses Constantly in Need of Saving
(Princess Toadstool, Princess Peach Toadstool, Princess of Toadstools
, The Badass Princess
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A Stylized Crown or a Pink Parasol
- Theme Songs: Inside the Castle Walls (Super Mario 64); Crystal Smash* when she's feeling competitive
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: constantly being captured by Bowser (but able to kick ass despite it), wearing pink, baking delicious cakes, powerful healing spells, wielding frying pans and parasols, heart power, floating using her dress Always being in another castle
- Domain: Princesses, Rescuing, Love
- Herald: Perry the Parasol
- Allies: Princess Daisy and Princess Zelda, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, The Toads, Rosalina, Rapunzel, Millhiore, Estelle
- Enemies: The Shadow Queen, King Boo, Cackletta, Fawful, The Shroobs, Dimentio, Antasma, Nui Harime
- Friendly Enemies: Bowser, Wario, Waluigi, Crow
- There was a fight between Princess Peach and Princess Zelda to see who would get this spot, so Wiz and Boomstick pit them into a death battle to see who would come out on top. Due to Princess Peach constantly being kidnapped by Bowser, many would assume that Peach would lose. They were shocked to see Peach defeat Zelda with a kick in the face that made her head explode. Peach's response to this? "Did I win?"
- Unfortunately, this also means that she's an easy target for Bowser to capture. Peach doesn't mind at the slightest (seeing as she's used to this), but also because she knows Mario and Luigi will be there to save the day.
- She sometimes goes to the House of Food to make delicious cakes, which have caught the eyes of Kero, Kirby and Stocking as being the best there is. Pinkie Pie in particular, transformed into a rocket and burst with excitement at the taste of her delicious strawberry shortcake.
- Upon entering the new House of Royalty, she met up with Charlotte LaBouff who was excited to see a real life princess. After a talk over beignets, cake and tea, Princess Peach decreed that Charlotte could become a "Princess-in-training". Charlotte fainted in happiness.
- Is a very honored member of the GUAG Medical Division due to her white magic. In particular her Group Hug spell has been a godsend in healing a mass amount of people.
- Despite not getting into action a lot, there was one time where she saved the Mario Bros. after they were kidnapped by Bowser. She has also aided both brothers in many of their adventures, proving that she is capable of being a powerful fighter when provoked.
- When she's not kidnapped or baking cakes, she hosts one of the deadliest trials ever to be created. Mario Party. She is a complete monster to fight against in higher difficulties, as the Runaway Guys can attest to.
- She succeeded in ascending her best friend Daisy after a talk with the Holy Trinity. Peach thanked them for that.
- In what shocked the Pantheon, she was not kidnapped by Bowser in recent memory—he went after something called the Sprixie Princesses. She then went along with Mario, Luigi, Rosalina (and Blue Toad) to stop him from causing chaos.
- Despite being a friendly soul who will break up fights with tea and make delicious strawberry cakes, there is ONE Berserk Button that must never be pressed: NEVER EVER mention about her eternal Damsel in Distress problem. The last person who mocked her about it got their ass kicked with nothing more than her pink parasol.
- At one point, Yagyuu decided to teach her how to use her parasol even better. Yagyuu says that she is surprised how well she can fight with one, especially with that living one.
- Was glad to find Rapunzel in the Pantheon, especially since Rapunzel also specializes in the use of the frying pan as a weapon. The two take turn playing "Frying Pan Tennis" to practice their skills...just as long as they don't lose their grips on said frying pans.
- An interesting theory has been raised about Peach's actions, that theory being that she was literally a goddess ''before'' ascending to the Trope Pantheon. No one is quite sure what to make of this idea, and Peach hasn't said anything on the subject.
- Due to constant kidnapping problem, Peach has now been going to the House of Weapons for some firepower, citing an incident that was caused by some Rabbids, wanting to become a "defender in a dress" with some shotguns in hand.
- Nui's similar appearance, use of pink umbrella and psychotic nature has made Peach hate Nui. Meanwhile Nui constantly trolls Peach and mocks how Peach gets captured by Bowser a lot.
- Was not happy to see that the Shadow Queen had ascended, remembering being possessed by her and knowing that Marios battle against her was one of his most brutal fights.
Princess Sofia Balthazar, Goddess of Princess Protagonists
(Sofia I, Sofia the First, Sof, Sofia Cordova, Sofia Winslow)
From the silver flying horses, Of the ever golden glades, To the dragons on the cliff tops, Of the blazing palisades Enchancia, Enchancia Come hear our humble call, Enchancia, Enchancia, A land for one and all. Where the valiant knights protect us, From the darkest evil spells, And your wishes all come true here, If they're made in wishing wells Enchancia, Enchancia A beacon shining bright Enchancia, Enchancia, Where all our dreams take flight!
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Diamond Tiara with a Pink Background
- Theme Song: Princess Things
- Alignment: Lawful Good/Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Princess Protagonist, The Cutie, Cheerful and Precarious Girl who can Fight Back, Nice Girl, Kid Hero, Likes to Read Books, Doesn't Stop at Helping People, Purple as her Primary Color, Pretty Good at Convincing and Manipulating Others, Humble Hero, Reconstructed Princess Classic, Initially came from a Lower Background before her Mother Married the King, Animorphism, Able to Speak to Animals, Spoiled Sweet, Tomboy Princess with a Girly Streak, Can Come Up with Plans Quickly, Heart Is an Awesome Power
- Domains: Princesses, Love, Protagonists, Family, Monarchy, Magic
- Heralds: Princess Elena of Avalor, The Enchancia Royal Family, Court and Animal Companions
- Disney Princesses: Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Fa Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel, Merida
- Disney Characters: Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, Dumbo, Alice Liddell, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather, Winnie the Pooh, Charlotte LaBouff, Sora, Kairi, Ventus, Roxas, Naminé, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padme Amidala
- Other Characters: Aragorn, King Arthur, Princess Zelda, Link, Lucina, The Magical Girl Sisterhood, Zatanna, Schierke, Starfire, Nia Teppelin, Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Yoshi, Daniel Fortesque, Artoria Pendragon, Jeanne D'Arc, The Gang of Seven, Rexxar, Bahamut, The Pagemaster, Pearl, Connie Maheswaran, Akko Kagari, Eliza Thornberry, Ash Ketchum, Most Ascended Pokemon
- Enemies: Maleficent, Master Xehanort, Sauron, Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious, Lord Voldemort, Darkseid, Griffith, Malekith, Mard Geer Tartaros, Sharptooth, Dag, Pokemon Hunter J, Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, Nightmare, Thouzer
- Friendly Enemies: Bowser, Settra, Crow (Nefarious)
- Respected By: House of Love and Friendship
- Conflicting Opinion: Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader, Homura Akemi, Doctor Doom
- Opposed By: Deities who Cannot Comprehend Love
- You can make the assumption that one would be excited to see one of their parents get married into monarchy. Such is the case for Sofia Balthazar once her mother Miranda wedded with King Roland II of Enchancia. Sure Sofia was happy to see herself in a rather privileged position... until realizing that she had to be knowledgeable and adept in magic to prove herself a legitimate princess. Thus, Sofia was enrolled into Royal Prep, being mentored and taught under the good fairies, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather on using magic. Soon enough, she receives the Amulet of Avalor, allowing her to communicate with animals and call upon the other Disney Princesses for their advice and help. As time goes on, Sofia begins to realize the challenges and ethics of being a princess, alongside honing her magical talents and embarking on several adventures in and out of Enchancia.
- She ascended into the Pantheon by proving her worth as a princess and user of magic by defeating the Wicked Witch, Vor, through The Power of Love. Given the usual themes and messages Disney works tend to exhibit, Sofia was seen as one of the more triumphant examples of presenting them. Still, as a child, defeating a potential world-threatening threat doesn't mean Sofia knows everything about magic. The Pantheonic world is full of magic Sofia is rather unfamiliar with. Still, given her demeanour, she's careful to tread thin lines.
- Sofia very quickly became a popular resident among the ascended Disney characters in the Pantheon. Obviously enough, she feels most accommodated with the Disney Princesses, given how she's actually interacted with them in her home universe. The Princesses are more than welcome to visit her during free times and to help one another, given that Sofia still keeps hold of the Amulet of Avalor
- She was curious to learn about the concept of Princesses of Heart, which was comprised of the Disney Princesses Sofia knows and possess pure hearts which were key to opening up Kingdom Hearts. To her surprise, she can be considered a potential candidate for the next line of the Princesses of Heart given her role as a genuine princess.
- All things considered, she was incredibly accommodated with Sora, who has worked with and protected the Disney Princesses several times and Sora is even willing to aid her in any given quests. Sofia is more closer to Kairi as the latter is a Princess of Heart herself and that she's a Keyblade wielder in-training, which the former could see as pretty relatable. Often times than not, Sofia and Kairi would hang out with one another doing their personal hobbies together or practising their magical skills. And before someone asks, Sofia has had some practice in sword fighting so she's happy to spar against Kairi and be taught in defending herself better, given Kairi's Keyblade training.
- Her affiliation with Kairi also led Sofia to get into contact with Naminé, who easily got along with the princess and Naminé would often try to draw with the princess. Regarding combat training, Sofia takes some lessons with Pearl and Connie Maheswaran who are eager to prepare her for what dangers the Pantheon presents. Although Sofia is more content with simply mediating between being a princess and maintaining her proficiency with magic and her relationships with her friends and family.
- Sofia and Charlotte aBouff became very good friends with one another almost immediately. Charlotte expressed surprise on how Sofia got to be indicated into royalty upon her mother's marriage. Although she understood her desire to be a princess, Sofia did tell Charlotte about the hardships of being one. She still wishes for the best to Charlotte, who's preparing herself more for the day she becomes a princess.
- With her ability to communicate with all kinds of animals using the Amulet of Avalor and being able to shift into other animals, Sofia is generally accepted in her visitations to the House of Beast and she usually has fun running and playing with the creatures there. That said, she can't transform into every animal, given that she needs to at least see an animal physically and picture it mind to assure said transformation. Rexxar and Bahamut are willing to teach her in disciplining the bestiary around, though Sofia has other matters to tend to for the time being.
- There are malicious beasts, such as Dag, Sharptooth and Tiamat running amok in the House whom Sofia stays wary of. Still, she can manage dealing with Dag and Sharptooth. Tiamat, on the other hand, is a threat that threatens the House of Beast as a whole, despite being part of the Beasthood, so Sofia isn't really in any position to combat against her without any assistance. Luckily, Tiamat has other interests to tend to, though she herself isn't fond of the fact that Sofia is friends with Bahamut.
- The fact that she could communicate with animals led her to become fast friends with Eliza Thornberry, who was surprised and interested in her amulet. That said, Eliza's ability to speak to animals is natural whereas Sofia has to rely on her amulet. Regardless, Sofia and Eliza keep in contact a lot, particularly if the latter has to deal with a mythical animal.
- While she's close to reaching teenage age, Sofia is actually quite witty and calculating when it comes to her thinking and goals. It's something a lot of deities tend to gloss over, and hence, underestimate, given how many times Sofia has outgambitted her family several times if things don't go her way. Still, she does love her family dearly, especially considering she bought them along as her heralds, but she isn't afraid to conspire behind others' backs if she's either slighted or needs to accomplish a goal.
- Aragorn and Zelda have scolded her for acting childishly devious at times. Given their reputation and power they possess, Sofia isn't in any position to rebel against them. And even then, she highly respects the two of them and Aragorn and Zelda are more than welcome to help her out and that she's deeply caring about her friends and family.
- While she gets along with many of the good-aligned rulers in the Pantheon, there are also just many many Evil Overlords and Wicked Witches to deal with as well. Most prominent are Maleficent, who eerily reminds Sofia of Vor, Sauron who finds Sofia's empowerment via love to be something similar to Friendship and Palpatine who firmly established himself as the most evil Disney villain in the Pantheon. Sofia also heavily dislikes Master Xehanort for orchestrating plans that involved endangering the Disney Princesses and is willing to fight against him alongside Sora and the other Keyblade wielders.
- Of course there are others Sofia hates, such as Voldemort, Darkseid, Griffith and Malekith, but the previous four seem to be ones Sofia takes most issues on. Still, Griffith attracts hate to anybody for reasons Sofia shouldn't know. Voldemort and Darkseid don't really have an opinion on Sofia, though the former is vehemently opposed to even the slightest hint of The Power of Love while the latter would just rather troll her by sitting on her couch and then intimidate her with death before leaving. Malekith, on the other hand, was not well received due to him and the Dark Elves enslaving beasts into their servitude and Sofia was furious to learn of how callous and arrogant Malekith is regarding his right to rule. Not helping matters is his proficiency in magic, which he learned from his mother, Morathi.
- That said, there are those that Sofia can manage to tolerate. Bowser, despite constantly kidnapping Princess Peach and threatening galaxies, will sometimes have fun with Mario and his friends and Mr Nintendo even sees him as a friend. Not to mention Bowser loves his son and his troops genuinely respect him. Crow, for all his unabashed villainy also treats those he kidnaps and his foes with as much respect as his guests. Settra is a more difficult matter, given the Tomb Kings' solitary nature. However, Sofia was able to learn the Tomb Kings' mindset and confront the king himself. Settra allows Sofia to travel across his domains and is willing to help her out if there's a mutual goal... so long as she doesn't interrupt with his or any of the Tomb Kings' treasure and graves, which she's made sure she'll never disturb.
- Sofia spends a lot of time in the House of Magic, mainly to see the many different uses of magic and what new friends she could make from there. She easily got along with the Magical Girl Sisterhood and dreams of one day being a part of the Magical Girl Sisterhood. Among the other magic practitioners she became friends with were Zatanna and Akko Kagari. She's expressed interest in performing magic tricks with Zatanna while she's eager to help Akko in using magic more carefully and with more control.
- Outside of the House of Magic, Sofia is also friends with Schierke. She herself is rather perplexed by Schierke's lack of social skills and often tries to engage her in different activities. At least Guts is open to let Sofia and Schierke hang out together if that's one good thing.
- As the lead character of her show, she's also in the Protagonists Sub-House.
Sapphire Rhodonite, Goddess of Pretty Princess Powerhouses
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her tiara on top of her greaves
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Excessively Violent Heroes, Attraction to Good Natured Commoners, Heroic Psychopathic Love Interests, Lover of Cute Things, Unable to Cry (normally)
- Domains: Chaos, Good, War, Protection
- Followers: Every female protagonist from Odin Sphere, Eilonwy, Daenerys Targaryen, Monica Raybrandt, Yggdra Yuril Artwaltz, Plume
- Allies: Almaz Von Almandine Adamant (her husband), Mao, Stella Grossular, Raspberyl, Mr. Champloo, Rutile, Hinata Hyuga, Mikuru Asahina, Hungary, Orihime Inoue, Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear, Cornelia li Britannia
- Enemies: Aurum
- Extremely protective of her husband Almaz. Hinata admires her courage but is also scared of her during her more Ax-Crazy moments (along with many others, even members of the house of war.)
- Considering that she thinks a chainsaw to be a proper surgery tool, she has been kept away from any medical duties.
- She is planning to teach other Princesses in the Pantheon the art of self defense, but she is having trouble finding candidates.
- Despite her actually being a very caring albeit violent individual, the common folk are quite scared of her. "The Chainsaw Incident" only solidified her menacing reputation.
- Sapphire has a thing for cute things and will some times be found hugging Raspberyl, one of the ponies, or any cute creature in the House of Beasts.
- During the events of Vienna Burning, she, like the rest of the SLS's 2nd Division, were heavily affected. She was the only member not to have their love interest kidnapped, but she was still infected with Hinamizawa Syndrome. However, she and Peko were both cured by Shion. In addition, she and Naoto Shirogane fought Kotonoha Katsura. She told the story of those days to Almaz after his ascension.
- To the surprise of absolutely no one who knows her, the news that her husband managed to finally ascend was met with much glee from her.
- The pantheon has placed a restriction on how much love banter she and her husband can engage in, saying that anything that goes beyond a single exchange between the two of them and involves hearts and stars MUST be done within the confines of the House of Love.
Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova
Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova, Goddess of Theories About the Fate of Russian Princesses
(Anya, Grand Duchess, Princess, Anastasie, Nastya, Nastas, Nastenka, Malenkaya, Shvibzik, Anna Anderson
- Demigoddess, Intermediate Goddess when summoned as a Servant
- Symbol: Her "Together in Paris" locket
- Theme Song: "Journey to the Past", "A Rumour in St. Petersburg", "Once Upon A December"
- Alignment: Neutral Good, True Neutral as her Servant self
- Portfolio: Scenarios about Anastasia's survival, "history" proven wrong, Amnesiac Hero, having a locket for the only clue to her past, Quest for Identity, name means 'resurrection' or 'she will rise again'
- Domains: Royalty, Stock Mysteries, Memories, Orphans
- Heralds: Dimitri, Pooka, Vlad
- Superior: Don Bluth
- Allies: Mrs. Brisby, Fievel Mousekewitz, Littlefoot and co., Charlie Barkin, Chanticleer, Disney Princesses, Charlotte LaBouff, Vanellope von Schweetz, House of Family, James Bond, Shotaro Hidari and Philip
- Enemies: Rasputin (at least when he's in undead sorcerer mode), Imran Zakhaev, Vladimir Makarov, Nikita Dragovich, The Child Abuse Supporters
- Anastasia is a Russian princess who was deposed in a revolution led by the dark sorcerer Rasputin. While attempting to escape, she got separated from her family and banged her head, losing consciousness. When she came to, she had no recollection of who she was, and only had a locket for a clue to her past. She became the non-descript Anya and stayed in an orphanage til she came of age. At that point, rumors began to circulate that the princess Anastasia was still alive as a result of her grandmother offering a reward to whoever could find her. Anya fell in with two conmen who thought she could convincingly pass for the lost princess. Little did they know. Ultimately, Anastasia got her memories back when she found her grandmother, but rejected the aristocratic life to run off with Dimitri, who she had fallen in love with.
- Factually, Anastasia really did die along with her family, something that was conclusively proven only in 2007. By that point, Anastasia's legend had long consolidated its place in pop culture as something of a modern fairytale, in no small part thanks to this particular version of her. Because of this, she was picked for ascension.
- Learning about the fate of her real life equivalent was quite a shock to Anastasia. She's also very, very conflicted to learn about the complex circumstances around her family's murder, ultimately coming to the conclusion that, while her father did sort of bring his fate upon himself, he was still her dear father, and she definitely cannot accept that her mother and siblings had to share his fate. She's prone to brooding about it when she's alone in her temple and at times can't help but feel angry about her family's fate.
- Her anger and acquiring knowledge about her family and her fate that she was perhaps never meant to know caused her to develop a dark side that manifests when she's feeling at her worst, in a Jekyll & Hyde-like phenomenon. In that form, she's coldly stoic and nihilistic, and has ice powers. However, this form can usually be culled by the intervention of Dimitri or Pooka appealing to her better nature. Although now she has a shadow called Viy following her around no matter her mood. It creeped her out at first, but since it's loyal to her, she got used to it and takes advantage of it, but only to protect herself, not being into the whole "dye the enemies of the Russian Empire in blood" philosophy.
- She's just confused to learn that Rasputin was apparently a trusted, steadfast friend of the family in real life. Whatever the Rasputin in the Pantheon feels about her (likely he wishes to serve her), she prefers to stay well away from him, since even the "good" Rasputin was one of the reasons for her family's downfall.
- After spending so long living an entirely different type of life, Anya doesn't really think of herself as a princess anymore and thinks that the royal lifestyle would not suit her. This was proven when she chose to run away with Dimitri instead of live with her grandmother. As a result, she does not draw attention to her royal status when interacting with others in the Pantheon, nor is she the least bit interested in campaigning to restore the Russian monarchy. Nonetheless, she remains respected by most heroic Royalty deities because, whatever her father did, she herself is a good and compassionate person.
- She's particularly good friends with all the Disney princesses (funnily she may be considered a Disney princess as well nowadays, although Xehanort has discarded the possibility of her being a Princess of Heart on account of the whole split personality thing and having Viy), especially Aurora and technically Vanellope von Schweetz, as both know what it's like to be left destitute and stripped of their royal status. And of course Charlotte, ever the fan of princesses, welcomes her as warmly as any of the others.
- In spite of her stated disinterest she is persecuted by Zakhaev and Makarov (and Dragovich by extension); their vested interest in returning Russia to its Soviet days means Anya, as a representative of the imperial era, can potentially undermine their plans if someone else gets the idea of trying to campaign for the restoration of the monarchy. This set of common enemies has led Anya to become allies with James Bond, who just can't leave a young woman like her unprotected from such vile villains, although it's somewhat strained because Bond, as usual, has tried putting the moves on her, to which Anya absolutely won't give the time of day. It's also led to some quarrels between Bond and Dimitri.
- For her whole life (that she could remember) she believed she was an orphan and longed to find her home and family. So unsurprisingly, she puts a lot of value on the concept of family. For that reason she finds it disgusting how there are some people who'd murder or mistreat their family members; there are too many in the Pantheon to count, much to her dismay, but she focuses her contempt on the Child Abuse Supporters as Heihachi and Scar are proven murderers of family.
- There's been some question of whether or not she's a hemophiliac, due to her family carrying the gene and her brother Alexei famously suffering from it. The House of Health and Diseases decided to find out for itself. The result: she's not. Therefore, her enemies are left sad that they can't exploit that condition.
- Having been an amnesiac for ten years with absolutely no knowledge of her family or general past, she made friends with Philip, the right side of Kamen Rider Double, who went through much the same thing and it turned out his family wasn't all that good either. He hopes Dimitri, Pooka and Vlad are as good a replacement family for Anya as Shotaro and Akiko are for him.
- Is friends with all her fellow Don Bluth creations, but none more so than Fievel, even though ironically they didn't start their acquaintance in the best of terms. Fievel didn't have the highest opinion of Anya when he heard she was part of the royal family, considering their oppression is why he, his family and so many others like them escaped Russia. But Anya pressed on in being kind to Fievel since she felt he's the one who'd understand her best, due to the mouse also becoming separated from his family. Eventually Fievel did realize she was nothing like his idea of the Romanovs and they both shared the same sufferings, and so they became the best of friends.
- Littlefoot and Charlie have their own particular reasons to sympathize with Anya. Littlefoot also lost family and had to go on a perilous journey with friends to find the rest of it, while Charlie, with his history of becoming guardian to a ragged orphan and helping her find a family, can be somewhat protective of Anya due to her similar circumstances.
- Its consider a bad idea to ever engage Anastasia in a snowball fight. Not because there's a chance she may use ice magic, but because she will roll up a rock into a snowball and throw it.
Ange, Avatar of Fallen Princesses
(Angelise Ikaruga Misurugi, Former First Princess of the Misurugi Empire, Norma #1203-77, Burn Princess, Idiot Princess, Breakout Sister, The Captain
- Demigoddess, by default. Achieves Greater Goddess rank aboard the Villkiss.
- Symbol: The ring given to her by her late mother. Alternatively, the chrome statue of a winged woman on top of Villkiss's head.
- Theme Song: Kindan no Resistance(Forbidden Resistance). Towagatari ~Hikari no Uta~ (Endless Story ~Song of Light~) when she activates Villkiss's Golden Super Mode, Towagatari ~El Ragna~ (shared with Salamandinay).
- Alignment: Chaotic Good when in a good mood, Chaotic Neutral when in a bad mood. Used to be Lawful Stupid.
- Portfolio: Broken Cutie, Discriminated Against for Being Part of a Race That Can Cancel Magic, Adrenaline Makeover, Tragic Sweetie, Combat Pragmatist, Good Is Not Nice, Had to Come to Prison to Be a Crook, Targets of Sibling Treachery, Disgusted with her Former Self, Views All Magic Using Humans as the True Monsters, Being part of a race she once despised, Cosmic Plaything, Harem Heroine, HAPPY END
- Domains: Royalty, Betrayal, Racism, Dragons, Mechas
- Superior: Nana Mizuki
- Main: Tusk, Hilda, Salamandinay, Coco Reeve and Miranda Campbell.
- Others: Lelouch vi Britannia, Nunnally Lamperouge, Cecilia Alcott, Sapphire Rhodonite, Daenerys Tangaryen, Katniss Everdeen, Almaz von Almandine Adamant, Charlotte LaBouff, Anti-Mage, Shinnosuke Tomari/Kamen Rider Drive, Krim Steinbelt, Alain/Kamen Rider Necrom, Takumi Inui/Kamen Rider Faiz, Shinji Kido/Kamen Rider Ryuki, Asuna Kagurazaka, Touma Kamijou, Zuko, Negi Springfield, Yona, the Gokaigers (especially Ahim de Famille/Gokai Pink), Issei Hyodo, Hayate Ayasaki, Ichika Orimura, Hime Shirayuki/Cure Princess, Lacus Clyne, Kamille Bidan
- Odd Friendship With: Fate Testarossa-Harlaown, Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom, Hinata Hyuga, Tsubasa Kazanari, Eugene Gallardo
- Enemies: Most dragon based evil deities (like Deathwing), anyone who treats another race like crap, Embryo, Charles zi Britannia, Steven Armstrong, Eliza and Neil Reagan, Tenjuro Banno, SHOCKER
- Good Counterpart to: Malty S Melromarc
- Commonality Connection with: Relena Darlian and Eren Yeager
- Opposes: Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa, Arya Stark
- Conflicting Opinion: Cornelia li Britannia
- Followers: Sansa Stark, Laurana, Princess Guinevere, Nina
- Once, Angelise Ikaruga Misurugi had everything. A loving family, a cute sister, and friends that were close to her. She was loved by all, and was the kingdom's biggest celebrity. However, that all changed on the day of her sixteenth birthday, when her brother Julio exposed to the world (and her) that she was a Norma - that is, a human who is unable to use the Light of Mana, and can in turn cancel it out with a mere touch. With this revelation, Angelise's world is turned upside-down as she is stripped of her title, family name, and sense of self-worth, and is shipped off to a Penal Colony where she is conscripted as Cannon Fodder along with all other norma against invading dragons, and her own friends turned their backs on her, calling her a liar and a monster. The circumstances turned this once well-composed and dignified princess into an asocial, pragmatic hardass who is willing and needing to do anything to survive.
- She's pretty much the black sheep of the Royalty House, given her cold personality and all. Even the evil members of the house are unable to believe that she Used to Be a Sweet Kid.
- Also keeping her separate from the rest of the royals, her temple is merely a small apartment room. Most of the more arrogant gods in the house feel that she really lost herself after her banishment.
- Doesn't feel embarrassed to be walking around in revealing or tattered clothing. The nice folks at Arzenal made sure of that.
- After Asuna Kagurazaka and Touma Kamijou, she is the third member of the Pantheon with the ability to cancel out magic. Many magic users are unnerved by this notion, and Ange's hatred against most magic users in general doesn't help matters.
- Despite her dislike for magic users, she seems to get along nicely with Negi Springfield, as well as with the previously mentioned Asuna and Touma. Touma in particular reminds Ange of her boyfriend Tusk. At least he doesn't suffer from a foot in mouth syndrome.
- She also makes an exception to various Magical Girl such as Fate Testarossa, Tsubomi Hanasaki, Tsubasa Kazanari and, while not being a Magical Girl, Hinata Hyuga. Not just because of their voices, but also because they were REALLY nice to her even as she at first gave them cold shoulders, and all four agreeing that those who turn against her because of that rumor, especially Julio, are unforgivable.
- On the topic of soundalikes, Katniss Everdeen is one she finds a lot of common ground with, having also had to deal with heavy duty emotional issues, life and death hardships, and dealing with and ultimately defying unscrupulous resistance leaders who wish to use them and resort to brutal tactics.
- Ange gets along quite well with the heroic Kamen Riders in the pantheon, particularly Shinji Kido as his nice guy attitude reminds her of Tusk and Takumi Inui, as Ange expressed her sympathy of his nature as an Orphnoch, while he also has the same expression on her.
- Being part of an organization that once killed alien beings known as DRAGONs, she initially earned the distrust and fear of most dragon deities. Which is ironic considering that she has recently aligned herself with the DRAGONs. She quite crossly pointed out that this was all Embryo.
- Upon meeting her, Daenerys Tangaryen was likewise initially apprehensive of Ange, but learned just how much they had in common: both forced into exile and victims of antagonistic older brothers. Daenerys took particular pity on Ange being Made a Slave and questioned why she refused to retake her royal status to make things better. The far more cynical Ange retorted that her once home wasn't worth the trouble.
- Charlotte was horrified and heartbroken to learn of Ange's predicament, and also very upset with how her people treated her once her origins were exposed, shocked with how a princess can be abandoned by her kingdom so easily. Ange surprised that someone other than her maid would care so much about her, and thus Charlotte became one of her first friends.
- Anti-Mage takes her banishment rather personally, citing that the way her kingdom and old friends treated her after being outed as a Norma is the ultimate proof that magic is nothing but evil and brings suffering. He also greatly respects her for being able to outmaneuver magic users with nothing but normal guns and grenades. Ange is only partially accepting on this: For her, 'humans' who abuse magic and discriminate Normas just because are the REAL monster, not magic itself, the thought of Fantastic Racism is the real evil, but she agreed that they're monsters because of being spoiled by magic.
- She has a rather odd connection with Lelouch. They respect each other for one, and they also had to deal with betrayal from their own friends and family. It also helps that they have the same superior.
- It's easy to not realize that Lelouch rubbed her the wrong way at first, as he reminded him of her manipulative superior Jill, until she realized he had others he still valued and would do anything for, including a crippled younger sister. He was especially appalled at how said sister used and turned against her, and was actually impressed with how she eventually dealt with it. He only wishes he could have flattened Julio himself, seeing him as an unworthy expy of his brother Clovis with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. She also reminds him a bit of a certain redheaded ace.
- Even though Lelouch himself made the call, she was none too pleased to hear that Cornelia li Britannia had ascended, as she had heard about the latter's destructive racism as a princess and military commander, remembering what her own brother Julio attempted to pull on her as well as the rest of the Norma, putting the two in stark contrast with one another. Tusk had to restrain Ange, remembering what she did to Jill, who was at least as much of a victim in spite of being a two-faced leader. Ange did have to admit to Cornelia being more honorable and not nearly as genocidal and had given up on her racism, but that only went so far, and she couldn't overlook that she had been let off the hook relatively easy in comparison, and did offer Cornelia a few stern words about not looking down on people of other races or ranks in the pantheon ever again before leaving.
- More oddly, she seems to feel uneasy everytime she bumps into Kira Yamato of all people, since he reminds her (so much) of Tusk. She also felt uneasy when bumping into Setsuna F. Seiei; he might not look like Tusk, but he sure sounds like him. (Funnily enough, they both pilot Game-Breaker-level Gundams.) Kinda died down for a while when Tusk, as well as Kamille Bidan and Kira's Love Interest Lacus finally arrived in their respective Houses, though.
- Zuko also sympathizes with her. Even though he had to deal with treachery from both his father Ozai and his sister Azula, he's even more disgusted with Ange's traitorous older brother Julio, who, due to his racism, didn't even wait to stick the knife in her back and expose her norma status and having her disgraced and exiled, having their loving parents killed to restore the royal bloodline's racial purity, and capping it off by trying to have Ange killed along with the rest of the norma.
- Due to her combat style, Ange was scouted by Kazuya Ryuuzaki, who cited that she might one day make her way into the Super Robot Wars. What she didn't expect is that, he's just as angry as her about the mistreatment of Norma, and maybe even more. Ange deduced that it might be because of his tangling with a certain 'Sakimori Miwa'. Regardless, they've been friends over their dealings with racism.
- Recently, she opened a branch of her Cafe Ange in the House of Food.
- She is the newest member of the GUAG Relationship Enchancers as she has a harem of her own. It's also because of this that she is one of the few women that Issei won't willingly hit on.
- When asked how and why she can breath in space, she just says "because I can."
- Teams Up with Lelouch on more than one occasion. He helps Ange dealing with the Misurugi Empire. She's been thankful for this, and he eventually stays with her in the land of mana post death.
Aurora, The Princess Classic
(Sleeping Beauty, Briar Rose)
to see her as she appears in Maleficent
- Demigoddess (Overdeity when in-tandem with the other Princesses of Heart)
- Symbol: A spinning loom with a pink (or blue, depending on the time) dress next to it.
- Leitmotif: "I Wonder" and "Once Upon A Dream"
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: curses falling on her sixteenth birthday, sweet girls with gold hair, innocent girls thinking of love, not knowing of her true intentions all her life, Traditional Princesses, Princess of Heart
- Domains: Curses, Love
- Allies: Snow White, Alice, Ratchet, Clank, Sora, Donald Duck, Goofy
- Enemies: Master Xehanort, Larxene, Courtney Gears, The Master
- Ambiguous Relationship: Maleficent
- Goddaughter of: Flora, Fauna and Merryweather
- As one of the legendary Princesses of Heart, it was decided that she would be ascended to help fight off against the forces of evil. Maleficient wasn't happy about this. NOT AT ALL.
- As a result of her purity, should Aurora ever be with the other Princesses of Heart, her rank jumps from Demigoddess to Overdeity.
- She gets along with Princess Peach and Snow White in the House of Royalty, discussing their adventures and of their princes who saved them from evil. Aurora waits for the day that Prince Philip ascends into the Pantheon.
- Ratchet and Clank once wondered through the woods where Aurora, then known as Briar Rose, lived. Apparently, they were looking for a fairy to hunt, and got lost, so Aurora took them to her aunts to ask if they could help them. The "aunts", who are actually fairies themselves, knew that the fairy that the duo were looking for was Maleficent, and warned them to abandon their mission, least get themselves cursed like Aurora herself. This was on the same day that Aurora met Phillip.
- There's a rumor going on that Jak and Daxter were located inside the castle when Aurora picked her finger, and that Maleficent took advantage of Jak's Dark Eco to steal her Heart before they both fell asleep from Flora's magic. However, this conflicts with another rumor that her Heart was instead stolen by a Keyblade Welder named Terra, who didn't succumb to the spell.
- There's also rumors that in an alternate verse, Aurora was so pure (or rather due to accidental mispelling of a magic) that she made Maleficent pull a HeelFace Turn. But this was at the cost of her father turning into a monster. This creates a slight conflict in Aurora's feeling towards her Arch-Enemy.
- Aurora was once seduced by a mysterious prince who came from "The Woods". Unfortunately for him, she knew of his past with Cinderella and another woman, and was quick to turn him down. The prince still insists on winning her heart, which has forced Aurora to pull a restraining order on him.
Erinys, Goddess of Unexpected Successor
(Erin, Fury, Ferry, The Wings Searching for the Lost Lord, The Flying Cavalry of Ice and Snow)
- Symbol: The crest of Silesse with Pegasus Wings nearby.
- Theme Song: Silesse Palace
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Kicking Ass Without Holy Blood, Preference On Spears, Future Queen Of Silesse, Nobody Expected A Non-Holy Blood Commoner Becoming A Queen, Inability To Turn A Blind Eye From Someone In Trouble, Lady of War, Sweet But Gullible Girls, Green Hair And Green Eyes
- Domains: Succession, Combat, War
- Allies: Lewyn (unascended), Sigurd & Seliph, Ayra, Tailtiu, Chrom, Lucina, Marth, Caeda, Sumia, Ike, Hinoka, Mario, Pit, Palutena
- Enemies: Arvis, Gharnef, Fawful, Grima
- Erinys was just your average commoner who just happened to be one of the elite members of the Silesse Pegasus Knight squadron the Angelic Knights. She's very loyal to Prince Lewyn and ended up falling in love, but she lost him during the Battle of Belhalla, and then Silesse's queen Rahna perished as well. But before her death, Rahna has entrusted Erinys to be the next queen despite the lack of the blood of Forseti in her. Nobody expected her to rise and become a well-loved High Queen of Silesse, which caused the Pantheon to ascend her to the Pantheon.
- Erinys was very glad to see her old friends gather, especially Sigurd, her leader. Ayra was at least feeling good that a friend she trusted rises, and Tailtiu thanked her for giving her shelter before shits with Bloom hit the fan (in which Erinys apologized that she couldn't prevent that). And finally, Seliph recognized her as the mother of Ced and Fee, two of his most trusted allies, and gave her much respect. This was a really good day for Erinys... which is only slightly ruined with how Lewyn wasn't in the Pantheon yet. However, a search party has been sent for that.
- And like the others, Erinys hasn't exactly forgiven Arvis for enacting the Battle of Belhalla. It was because of that shenanigan that she lost Lewyn and then ended up shedding her mortal shell in Jugdral due to illness. And the 'government' he set up on Silesse went to mess with the country after her passing.
- Like many others, on hearing the news that there is a possibility that Loptyr has taken another form known as Grima, Erinys also put her spear in action once more to put an end to that dragon.
- Due to her green hair and green attire, some Archanean deities, particularly Caeda, has noted that Erinys looks quite similar with the eldest Whitewings Palla. However, when asked if she had her own sisters to do her own Triangle Attack, the mood usually sours because Erinys stated that she had one, Annand... who died tragically. Sumia ends up comforting her (not with a slap/punch in the face while still wearing her armor, but a tap on the shoulder) since she had a similar experience with her senior Phila.
- And Erinys couldn't even do it with her daughter Fee or her big fan Hermina since she ended up bedridden to death when they were ready. Still, she's very proud on both and hoped they could do that in the Pantheon. Oh and for the record, she's also proud of her son Ced.
- She is very kind and focused in her duties that sometimes she would look very gullible, falling for some tricks. She's still ashamed that she fell for Chagall's lies about Sigurd's army about to execute Lewyn.
- She sometimes gets Trolled by Palutena due to this, who at times asked her for help in aiding Pit (and another reason, according to Palutena, is because they share green hair. Don't ask if that was a legit reason to assign someone). Erinys can understand at how Pit often get teased like that.
- Due to some her alternate names being 'Fury', some people likes to think that she is an object belonging to Fawful, who liked to exclaim I HAVE FURY!! Erinys is not amused and occasionally contacted Mario for help.
Prince Charming, Divine Representative of Pleasant Princes
(Prince Thomas, Sean Herman
His animated design
His live-action design
As Sean Herman
- Symbol: A drawing of him and Cinderella dancing.
- Theme Song: Perfectly Perfect Year (shared with Cinderella)
- Alignment: Neutral Good.
- Portfolio: Prince Charming, Ascended Extra in the third film, Crazy Awesome, Hidden Depths, Nice Guy, Rebel Prince, Royals Who Actually Do Something, Satellite Love Interest and Flat Character in the first film.
- Domains: Princes, Niceness, Royalty
- Herald: The King (his father), The Grand Duke, Prudence.
- High Priests: Prince Eric and all other Disney Animated Canon Good-Aligned Princes.
- Allies: The Good Aligned Disney Deities (especially Cinderella (his wife)), Shrek, Puss in Boots, The Fierce Protectors of Royalty, Shining Armor, Princess Cadance, Alistair Theirin, Marth, Anastasia Romanov, Sara Crewe, Artoria Pendragon, Padme Amidala, Tommen Baratheon, Asgore Dreemurr, T'Challa/Black Panther, Snow White (Fables), Estellise, Eight, Margaery Tyrell, The Destiny Islands Trio, Garnet.
- Enemies: The Evil Aligned Disney Deities (especially Lady Tremaine), The Fairy Godmother (Shrek), King Allant, Ramses II, Roose Bolton, The Crimson Court, Caligula, Joffrey Baratheon, Nute Gunray, Master Xehanort, Queen Chrysalis.
- Prince Charming had a duty of ascending to the throne to replace his aging father, who in turn pressured him to find a wife. For that the King organized a royal ball where Charming was uninterested in his potential Gold Digger suitors and instead was captivated by a lone girl named Cinderella, the two shared a romantic moment and a dance but since Cinderella's more regal clothes had been given by the Fairy Godmother's spell and were fading away, she ran off leaving behind a glass slipper that the prince tried to use to find the mysterious woman he met afterwards. Eventually Cinderella came back and revealed herself as the girl that Charming met, eventually proving it and getting to marry her one true love.
- The good prince ascended after his many exploits in the adventure where Cinderella's past was rewritten, Charming proved in there that his "charming" personality wasn't an act or just something small about him, but rather a true major trait, he was glad to meet up with Cinderella when he arrived at the Pantheon, his temple was designed after his luxurious castle, though it's much smaller due to only his royal circle of allies ascending as his heralds.
- As the quintessential Prince Charming, other benevolent and kind princes instantly earned his favor, among these was Tommen Baratheon, a Puppet King who nonetheless was a good-hearted individual who wanted to be a good person to his people and was unfortunately the victim of manipulations that hindered his efforts, to say nothing of his eventual suicide after his wife's death, Charming sympathizes with the young prince, knowing fully well what's it like to be manipulated and used as a tool in someone else's plan.
- Though he's not a prince rather he's a king, T'Challa was another ally that Charming made. Initially confused by the existence of a hidden advanced kingdom with technology superior to all other nations, Charming was quite captivated by Wakanda once the Black Panther described it to him during a diplomatic meeting; T'Challa was glad to see that Charming's a nice person who is willing to help others and rules his people with kindness, as well as challenging authority and tradition to do what is right, not unlike the King of Wakanda does on many occasions.
- Asgore Dreemurr was another king that Charming befriended, as the old goat monster is a benevolent being who wishes for his people's happiness yet isn't willing to take extreme measures to ensure it, Charming himself at first was hesitant to meet up with him based on some stories of Asgore's initial rash decision to declare war on humanity and commit genocide after his children's deaths, though got over that uneasiness once he met up with the King and saw that he was not only remorseful of what he nearly became and the cycle of hatred he perpetuated, but also because of his general niceness after the fact.
- Princess Cadance and Shining Armor were pleased to hear how Charming had been able to surpass the malevolent schemes of Lady Tremaine through some convincing and that his true love with Cinderella had been able to break the spells put on him, as they nearly fell victim to a similar plot courtesy of the changeling queen, Chrysalis who disguised herself as Cadance to hijack her wedding with Shining Armor and leech off the love's power to give herself power and conquer everything. Chrysalis herself became one of Charming's enemies for her cruelty towards both enemies and minions as well attempts to conquer Equestria and beyond, in addition to the aforementioned issue with the impersonation plot.
- Charming's instance of being mind-controlled and manipulated by Lady Tremaine when she got a hold of the Fairy Godmother's wand has soured her opinion on Cinderella's Evil Stepmother even more than it was before, her presence in the Pantheon as a major figure of the House of Family as one of the Child Abuse Supporters adding fuel to the fire even more. Similarly the evil Fairy Godmother from Shrek also earned his scorn, as she happily manipulated Fiona and Shrek to get her goal of putting her son, Prince Charming on the throne of Far Far Away while making Shrek miserable for not living up to her standards of beauty.
- Shrek and his friends were initially wary of Charming due to remembering their own experiences with their world's "Prince Charmin", but they warmed up once they saw that this Charming was a Nice Guy who couldn't be any more different from their old enemy in personality. Particularly he sympathized with both Shrek and Fiona due to them nearly being fully manipulated by the Fairy Godmother in an attempt to drive them apart and force Fiona to marry her son so as to gain control of Far Far Away and deny Shrek his happy ending. Donkey and Puss were actually surprised themselves to see how un-prince like he could be when he felt the need for it, reminded of how Fiona had some similar behaviors herself.
- Garnet had initially a bit of a frosty relationship with Charming over her perception of his love with Cinderella being her opposed Love at First Sight, however when she saw that Charming deep down came to love her for how kind and honest she was about herself, this point of contention faded away and instead Garnet was pleased to know that Charming's love for Cinderella was real enough that trickery, illusions and even mind-control could not fool him into loving another woman disguised as his true love nor even affect him for long.
- Other royals with high morals became Charming's allies, among the first to become this was King Arthur, who is a benevolent king and ruler (except when he's the Green Knight), Arthur's other fellow Royalty Protectors also became allies of Charming, Princess Bubblegum had a curious connection over both of their experiences with unwanted suitors, as Bubblegum found herself pressured for thousands of years to have a partner to rule alongside with (which she had no time for... Until later with Marceline, that is) and even went to great lengths to be rid of a particularly persistent one (who had supplanted his father and grandfather that died waiting for the chance to be PB's suitor), without harming his feelings much and even giving him a happy ending with a clone of herself.
- Evil or malevolent royals were not high on Charming's list of allies, among them stands out Joffrey Baratheon, an immature yet cruel and despicable prince who acted as a tyrant to his people and was disliked by everyone while he was alive and even after his death, Joffrey himself viewed Charming and other members of his royal family as weak and spineless, believing that he would be a better and more assertive King, even if everyone else knows that Joffrey's merely a Spoiled Brat who is terrible at what he's supposed to do.
- Another evil royal who stood out was Caligula, a tyrant who while not always evil, did consistently mistreat his subjects, senate and other people who lived in his rule. While Charming did hear that he wasn't that bad deep down, he was ultimately unable to get any amicable end done and gave up on trying, Caligula wasn't one to care about this and just wrote off Charming as a mere wannabe rival to his rule.
- Ramses II, ancient Pharaoh of Egypt, didn't end up on a high position either; starting with him continuing the slavery of the Hebrews and following by refusing to let them go free even when his own adopted brother, Moses, tried to reason with him. Charming was further horrified when he heard that even when his people were suffering and him being given an out to their suffering, he still chose to continue his slaving ways and damn nearly ordered the full genocide of Hebrews to spite Moses. While Ramses is a sympathetic figure, Charming can't deny that he's not a good person, as for Ramses himself he cares little about what one prince of many thinks of him, dismissing Charming, in spite of coming from a more advanced age, as not worth his time.
- Due to their adventures involving saving many alternate Disney worlds, including an alternate version of his world, Charming has great appreciation for the Destiny Islands Trio, he's been impressed by their determination to fight the many forces of evil and hatred of the Heartless and other enemies. The trio in return found him to be a very nice person once they met him more personally, as they previously had only had a few meetings with the Prince that didn't let them see his outward kindness more.
- As Master Xehanort was complicit in various plots threatening alternate worlds of the Disney Princesses, including Cinderella's, Charming is enemies with the old schemer especially after hearing of his scheme involving the Princesses of Heart. Xehanort's apparent HeelFace Turn is so far unknown to Charming, and with the information he has, he still won't forgive the old man for his atrocities to the many worlds. Other villains from the Kingdom Hearts Multiverse were in the same boat, especially Larxene and Vanitas, both willing participants of the schemes of Xehanort.
Prince Charmles, Charmless God Prince
(Prince Sharm-LAY, Prince Charmless)
- Symbol: An Argonian Lizard Heart (which he bought)
- Theme Song: Majestic Castle ~ Gavotte de Château
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Being Completely Spoiled, Believing He Can Do Whatever He Want Because He's a Prince, Hate Sinks, Princes With Zero Charms (Namer of the Trope), Broken Haughties
- Domains: Royalty, Laziness
- Follower: Prince Charming (ironically enough).
- Allies: Gaston, the Reagan siblings, Princess Morbucks
- Opposed by: Many Princes and Princesses in the Pantheon, Lili Rochefort, Angelo, Marcello, Eight
- High Priest: Prince Blueblood
- There was a test decreed by the gods in the Main House that two candidates (Prince Charmles and Prince Blueblood) would go out and find the most beautiful jeweled heart they could find with the winner obtaining a spot in the Pantheon. Charmles bribed members in the House of Crime, Indiana Jones and many of the evil gods in the House of Commerce to get an Argonian Lizard Heart (until it was revealed that he just bought his heart somewhere else) while Blueblood (who found out that his great aunts and many fellow Equestria deities (particularly Rarity who he had been such a dick to in the Grand Galloping Gala) were watching his every move, decided to slowly work his way up until he came back with a small fire ruby. Prince Charmles was decreed the winner (and Charmles wasted no time in gloating about his victory)...until he found out that his "prize" was recognition as the god of all Charmless Princes. No one will stop calling him that, and he's on the shit list of every God in the House of Crime and Commerce.
- He tried to get the favor of Princess Peach, but the minute he talked smack about Mario and Luigi, Peach kicked him out of the castle after swatting him away with a frying pan. Later, he tried this on Charlotte LaBouf, but even she had to say no when Charmles insulted and spat on Tiana's cooking. Oh and when that happened, Karen Minazuki was nearby, at least trying to learn about cooking... and Charmles insulted that too, and not to mention adding how Karen lacked noble blood compared to him, thus he's instantly better at everything than her. He's instantly driven out of Charlotte's house with an extremely pissed off Cure Aqua trying to aim her Sapphire Arrow at him.
- Then there was that time he made Fluttershy cry by insulting her and calling her weak. It took the House of Combat and Heroes to ensure that Discord didn't do anything drastic. He also gets the ire of all Equestrian deities after they heard how he treated Leane when she was transformed into a horse.
- Has gone in and out of the pantheon for months as the gods didn't know whether he was a good representative of the trope or not. It all stems from the fact he is not that well liked because he was a former Disgraced One and a selfish jerk. He is now part of the pantheon, but there are bets on whether he get kicked out of the pantheon again.
- So far, the only deities to not hate Charmles that much are Gaston and the Reagan siblings. Must be the ego thing.
- His biggest ally however is Princess Morbucks who also use money to make things easier for her.
- His fiefdom has become a favorite stompin' ground for Ork WAAAGGGHHHS, who are "directed" his way. This may or may not be karma having fun giving him the "ironic punishment" of eternally being krumped, pillaged, and looted by what amounts to a rag tag bunch of foul tempered, green skinned "socca 'ooligans" with equally bad hygiene and "science" developed by Insane Troll Logic.
- One day, Hades donated a "giant green pickle" to the Charmless feast "out of the goodness of his heart". Said "pickle" is, in fact, Deviljho. Many of the gods find the resulting karma hilarious; Viridi, despite hating Hades' guts, could not stop laughing for days after that little stunt.
- To say Angelo is pissed at him is just like saying people need to eat to survive. He is by far one of the few gods he ever would raise his voice against, and has been placed under surveillance by his request to ensure Charmles doesn't do anything like he did back on Angelo's world. Not surprisingly, Charmles has been trying to bribe some deities into cutting Angelo off from him, but to no avail. Angelo did get a laugh out of hearing of his ascended title, further angering Charmles.
- While Angelo may be the naturally angrier of individuals from his own world, it's the appearance of the templar's half-brother Marcello that causes Charmles to flee and squeal. An appearance by Marcello is a guarantee of several weeks' humiliation and occasionally injury.
- Needless to say, he blames Eight for all of his troubles, and is currently plotting on ways to get revenge. Of course, in between hiding from Marcello and Angelo as well others that detest him, progress is slower than he wishes it to be.
Sara Crewe, Goddess of Ragged Princesses
, Princess Sara, The Little Princess, Little Missus, Sarah Morris, Sally Crewe
- Symbol: Her doll Emily, a parting gift from her father
- Theme: Kindle My Heart. Alternatively, Hana no Sasayaki
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: All Loving Heroine, Brainy Brunette, Break the Cutie, Being Very Close to Her Father, Cute Bookworm, Fallen Princess, Friend to All Children and Animals, Likes to Make Up Stories and Use Her Imagination, Nice and Plucky Girl, Non-Royal Princess, Being Comforted by Her Doll Emily in Times of Loneliness, Parental Abandonment, Being a Mother to Lottie, Being Sweet and Kind-Hearted Despite Her Wealth, Heartwarming Orphan, Happily Adopted
- Domains: Wealth, Royalty, Children, Servants, Adoption
- Non-Ascended: Captain Crewe (her father), Becky, Ermengarde St. John, Lottie Leigh
- Ascended: Cosmos, Mary Lennox, Princess Natalia, Cinderella, Ange, Madeline, Ahim de Famille, Hime Shirayuki, Perrine H. Clostermann, Charlotte LaBouff, Leia Skywalker, Alice Liddell, Dorothy Gale, Candice White, Amélie Poulain, Twilight Sparkle, Belle, Jack and Annie, the House of Childhood and Adolescence
- Enemies: Princess Morbucks, Eliza and Neil Reagan, Agatha Trunchbull
- Opposes: Lock Dealer Sid
- Sara Crewe, daughter of a British army officer, was sent to Miss Minchins boarding school for formal education. After her fathers death, she was unable to pay for her education and accepted her position as a servant. However, she kept on being kind and gracious in spite of those troubles. Her efforts paid off when Thomas Carrisford takes her as his foster daughter and her fortune was restored. The Pantheon took note of her story and eventually ascended her.
- After hearing Saras story, the House of Commerce offered to look over her fortune for her, to which Sara agrees.
- Her temple is decorated with Indian-style furniture as well as fancy things like silk quilts, robes, and books enough to fit a library, with she is excited to see.
- Sometimes she visits the house of Knowledge to find any interesting book she likes. She also makes friends with other gods who share her interest in books, including Twilight Sparkle, Belle, and Jack & Annie.
- With her godhood, Sara was finally able to live her life as a princess and is glad to see other princesses in the Pantheon. She hangs out with Cinderella the most as she relates to her trials and tribulations before receiving a happy ending.
- She also gets along with Ange who also had a similar fall from grace.
- Additionally, she is good friends with Ahim de Famille as the Gokaiger was also a former princess like her.
- She is also hangs out with Princess Natalia as she happens to be another adopted princess.
- Despite her wealth, she is generous and sympathetic to those who are poorer and hungrier than herself, which is why she sometimes hangs out with Perrine H. Clostermann. It helps that Perrine likes to hang out with orphaned kids like Sara and that the two have similar upbringings.
- Every now and then, you can find her at the House of Food Peeling Potatoes and delivering pithy lines to whoever manages to strike up a conversation with her.
- She gets along well with Madeline as they both happen to be boarding school students (or at least Sara was before her fathers death) as well as their bravery though hardships. One time, after hearing that she isnt afraid of mice, Sara told her a story about a rat she befriended named Melchisedec. Madeline was even impressed with Saras fluency in French.
- Saras French is also useful when interacting with Amélie Poulain, another deity who uses her imagination to survive her times of loneliness.
- Has bonded with Candice White as they shared the same personality and the same circumstances of being bullied by an Alpha Bitch and fate. Though Candys story differs from Saras in a way that the formers was a Rags to Royalty story as opposed to the latters riches-to-rags-then-back-to-riches-again.
- It is because of this that she dislikes Eliza and Neil Reagan for being arrogant rich kids. She also despises Princess Morbucks for the same reason.
- Her role as a mother to Lottie Leigh earned her admiration from the House of Childhood and Adolescence. She is often seen telling stories to them with her imagination.
- Her highly imaginative personality is why she is good friends with Alice Liddell. It helps that both of them are protagonists from childrens stories written by Victorian authors.
- Opposes Lock Dealer Sid due to his Child Hater and Anti-Role Model tendencies.
- Sara was also disappointed to encounter The Trunchbull as her cruel actions as a teacher remind her of Miss Minchin, but far, far worse.
- Apparently fluent in Japanese. In fact, her Japanese sounds more or less similar to Cosmos. She also finds it strange how both Princess Leia and Dorothy Gale share that same voice.
- Became great friends with Mary Lennox, and not just because their stories share the same author. Both of them have similar backgrounds (being born in India, but later transplanted to England) and, in spite of their orphan status, look to other children for affection and bring redemption to the families that brought them to their homes.
- Also present in the House of Commerce.
- "I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics."