open/close all folders
Chaos Knight, God of Randomized Damage Attacks
, Fundamental of Chaos)
- Symbol: The icon for his Chaos Strike
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Unpredictable Fighting Style, Sentient Expression of Chaos, Knight In Blackest Armor, Entropy and Chaos Magic, Evil Sounds Deep, Chaos Given Form, Lightning Bruiser, Riding To Combat On His Steed Armageddon, Old as Creation.
- Domains: Chaos, Combat, War.
- Allies: Lucifer, Jinx, Nightmare, The Chaos Gods, Crazy Hand, Lord Chaos
- Rivals: The Champions of Runeterra
- Enemies: YHVH, Discord, Korra
- Worthy Opponents: Shovel Knight, Kain Highwind, Sir Lancelot, Davion
- For a long while, the throne of Randomized Damage Attacks has been vacant with several candidates trying to get it. However, their efforts turned out to be futile when a certain knight in black armor showed up. His attacks were either weak or devastating, his chaos strike amplified the random damage of his attacks, his chaos bolt dealt a random amount of damage, and anyone who tried to challenge him for the throne were trampled down by the knight and his other selves from other dimensions. Once Chaos Knight had successfully taken the throne, he dismounted from his steed and sat upon the throne, with a declaration that he will spread chaos to the pantheon.
- When most knights would wield a sword, axe or the like, Chaos Knight chooses instead to opt for a "cudgel"... albeit a cudgel with one end curved to a hook and Spikes of Villainy in other places. And it still inflict excruciatingly painful and mortal wounds when he scores chaos strikes with it.
- Frequently takes some time off to hunt down "The Light". Thousand times he has extinguished the source, only to begin anew in a different plane, as he searches endlessly. Some believes that he has ended many worlds on his hunt, though few is truly sure of what he does on his search.
- Meeting Lucifer was, in the knight's own words, one of the greatest moments in his millennia-exceeding life. It was like meeting his very own father he didn't know he had. It wasn't a surprise that he ended up joining the GUAC.
- Challenged the Shovel Knight to an one-on-one combat, to see if he is worthy of being called a knight. After an intense and grand battle that ended in a draw, Chaos Knight admitted that Shovel Knight is a true combatant and considers him worthy of his armor. However, he thinks that the Shovel Knight need to get himself a steed.
- He seems to have some trouble understanding that horses are not the only creatures that can be mounts. Chaos Knight's confusion and bewilderment at seeing Mario riding on Yoshi was legendary, as he couldn't believe that there's such a thing as bipedal horses.
- Though Chaos Knight appreciates the chaos that Jinx causes with her pointless terrorism, even he lacks the patience to be around her for at least fifteen minutes.
- Once fought the Black Knight in a duel, only to realize that the Black Knight is a relatively pathetic combatant in comparison and quit the fight out of utter disappointment after dismembering him limb from limb.
- When he learned that there is a Dragon Knight in the pantheon, Chaos Knight immediately rode out to greet his old Worthy Opponent... only to find out that it's actually Kain Highwind, not Davion. However, a battle with the dragoon showed Chaos Knight that while it's not THE Dragon Knight he's used to, Kain proved to be a strong warrior regardless.
- Dislikes Discord, feeling that he has gotten too soft as an agent of chaos. That, and he gets a headache whenever he finishes a conversation with Discord.
- Naturally, Chaos Knight likes the four Chaos Gods. In particular, he seems to like Khorne the best of them. It is not known if Chaos Knight has joined the Chaos Marines or not.
- Mistook Alphonse Elric for a knight in heavy armor and challenged him to a battle. When he realized the truth behind the "knight", Chaos Knight laughed it off and apologized for his small mistake. However, he has shown some interest in seeing how strong Alphonse Elric is.
- Learned that a fellow agent of chaos, Vaatu, is sealed within Korra. Chaos Knight has since been scheming to free his "brother" from imprisonment, even though he's aware that there's a chance that Korra won't survive it.
- As an embodiment of chaos and the strongest of the four fundamentals, Chaos Knight's strength is potentially limitless. The only reason he even limits this strength is so that he may relish in challenging battles. If ever needed, he will unleash his true power.
- "All creation is order which must be scattered to the wind."
- Also has a spot in the House of Movesets.
Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch
Wanda Maximoff, Goddess of Probability
- Intermediate Goddess (Overdeity when her powers go haywire)
- Symbol: Her Red Cape
- Theme: The WandaVision theme
- Alignment: Chaotic Good, formerly Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Reality Warpers, Woobies, Being Oft-Shipped, Barrier Maidens, Suffering Fantastic Racism, Hot Witches, Black Magic Ladies, BrotherSister Team With Pietro/Quicksilver, Women Who Provide Fanservice, Protective Mothers, Robosexuals, Being Too Powerful to Live, Good People With Bad Powers, Romani, Probability (Namer of the Trope), Being Remembered for the Mutant Depowering
- Domains: Chaos, Heroism, Power
- The Marvel Universe: Steve Rogers/Captain America, Tony Stark/Iron Man, Thor Odinson, Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Doctor Stephen Strange, Erik Leshnerr/Magneto (her real father...pre-Retcon, that is).
- Other Allies: Madoka Kaname, Usagi "Serena" Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Jaina Proudmoore, Zatanna Zatara, Nimue Inwudu/Madame Xanadu, chaos, Lucy and Ricky Ricardo, Samantha and Darrin Stephens
- Headbutting Heroes With: Scott Summers/Cyclops
- Enemies: Johann Schmidt/Red Skull, Ultron, Taria de Castillo, Bernkastel, as well as the Grand United Alliance of Evil and cynical deities of the Grand United Alliance of Law, including YHVH and Metatron
- Friendly Enemies With: Loki Laufeyson
- Conflicting Opinion: Lucifer, Homura Akemi, Victor Von Doom/Doctor Doom.
- Odd Relationship With: Anne Marie/Rogue
- Once, Wanda Maximoff was amongst a revered deity much like the likes of Steve Rogers. Unfortunately, she went on to have a mental breakdown and not only destroyed The Avengers, she also caused a mass depopulation of a certain species with the words "No More Mutants". She vanished afterwards, with the Pantheon gunning her down to demote her into The Fallen.
- She's considered as the Good Counterpart of Bernkastel.
- Due to her being a Romani, she chooses not to fight hand-to-hand against Doctor Doom.
- Also, she doesn't want the same on Homura Akemi, after all, they share a lot of things in common.
- With her powers fully unleashed, she would be powerful enough to go toe-to-toe with O-Haruhi-Sama.
- Many people like one of her costumes, specifically the gypsy-themed one, for a good reason.
- Is currently awaiting for her brother Pietro to join soon. Oh, and please, don't mention to her their treatment in the Ultimate Universe. In the meantime, she has become friends with Kick-Ass, who looks like Quicksilver.
- Wanda's powers have been the subject of debate for quite a while. While initially just a greater form of probability manipulation (like say Jinx from DC Comics' Teen Titans), it was later reclassified as general magic and then she seemed to have both, plus the deal with Chaos Magic that caused her to go mad with power. Suffice to say, many of her followers are in conflict, mainly in her her standard magic and those who preferred her more restricted probability powers in order for greater creativity.
- Wanda herself just shrugs sheepishly on the subject matter since it ultimately depends on what her superiors are feeling at the time, especially per incarnation, as seen with her MCU counterpart, who has powers more akin to psychic capabilities.
- Qrow Branwen occasionally comes to her for temporary aid. Whenever he aspires to spend quality time with his family without his Semblance ruining everything, he asks for her assistance, since her Chaos Magic is strong enough to counterbalance his bad luck. Due to an understanding of his family values, she obliges. All he has to do is ask politely.
- Also holds a seat in the House of Power.
Fievel Mousekewitz, God of Improbably Missed Encounters
- Symbol: His big blue hat.
- Theme Song: Somewhere Out There
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Fleeing oppression from his home country to make a new life in another, being a Snooping Little Kid, cute, heart-wrenching musical numbers, suffering an Orphan's Ordeal and still earning a happy ending
- Domains: Determination, Mice, Immigrants
- Superior: Don Bluth
- Allies: Tiger, Mrs. Brisby, Littlefoot and Co., Charlie Barkin, Jerry, Mickey Mouse, Speedy Gonzales, Basil and Dawson, Bernard and Bianca, Hazel
- Enemies: Mean cats, Rasputin, Grand Duke of Owls, Ratigan
- Opposes: Spiders
- Opposed by: Doraemon
- He originally ascended after being promised that there were no cats in the Pantheon and the streets are paved with cheese. While there are cats there, Fievel is willing to set his mind at ease to make the most of his new home.
- Many seeking to relocate within the Pantheon or adjust to their new surroundings seek solace in his advice. A few verses of "Never Say Never" is enough to cheer most of them up.
- He has been given suggestions to tell newcomers to not lose their way. While Fievel appreciates the idea, he turned it down.
- Tiger was overjoyed to see his best friend ascend, and threw a party in the House of Food with lots of cheesecake, and Swiss cheese ice cream.
- He suffered Sequelitis at the hands of the same studio that did The Land Before Time to death, though being finally cured of the disease after four movies. Because of this Fievel has a special kinship with Littlefoot. It helps that at one time, they sounded exactly alike.
- Has fairly amicable relations with Mickey Mouse, though despite being many times more powerful than Fievel, Mickey can never quite forget that one time in 1986 that Fievel came close to usurping his title.
- Fievel is also on good terms with fellow cartoon mice Jerry and Speedy Gonzales.
- The Grand Duke of Owls once tried to eat him. It took an angry Tiger to scare off Dukie. Fievel has become wary of the owl since then.
- There was a time when Fievel went to the West and confronted a spider there. Following the adventure, he's made it a point to avoid spiders such as Arachne.
- While Fievel doesn't like mean cats, there is a cat that is afraid of him: Doraemon. Since Fievel is friends with Tiger, one of the more friendly cats in the Pantheon, the mouse is looking for a way to, at the very least, make Doraemon less afraid of mice.
- He seems to like certain dogs such as Red XIII and Jake as their resolve reminds the mouse of Wylie Burp.
- When asked about people who like to put him in an adorable Crossover Ship with Olivia Flaversham, he merely blushes and insists that they're just friends.
- His hat is rumored to be the source of his demigod powers, with the ability to help reunite the wearer with whoever they are seeking. It also transforms into a cowboy hat by being pulled inside out, oddly.