open/close all folders
Chaos Knight, God of Randomized Damage Attacks (Nessaj, Fundamental of Chaos)
- Symbol: The icon for his Chaos Strike
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Unpredictable Fighting Style, Sentient Expression of Chaos, Knight In Blackest Armor, Entropy and Chaos Magic, Evil Sounds Deep, Chaos Given Form, Lightning Bruiser, Riding To Combat On His Steed Armageddon, Old as Creation.
- Domains: Chaos, Combat, War.
- Allies: Lucifer, Jinx, Nightmare, The Chaos Gods, Crazy Hand, Lord Chaos
- Rivals: The Champions of Runeterra
- Enemies: YHVH, Discord, Korra
- Worthy Opponents: Shovel Knight, Kain Highwind, Sir Lancelot, Davion
- For a long while, the throne of Randomized Damage Attacks has been vacant with several candidates trying to get it. However, their efforts turned out to be futile when a certain knight in black armor showed up. His attacks were either weak or devastating, his chaos strike amplified the random damage of his attacks, his chaos bolt dealt a random amount of damage, and anyone who tried to challenge him for the throne were trampled down by the knight and his other selves from other dimensions. Once Chaos Knight had successfully taken the throne, he dismounted from his steed and sat upon the throne, with a declaration that he will spread chaos to the pantheon.
- When most knights would wield a sword, axe or the like, Chaos Knight chooses instead to opt for a "cudgel"... albeit a cudgel with one end curved to a hook and Spikes of Villainy in other places. And it still inflict excruciatingly painful and mortal wounds when he scores chaos strikes with it.
- Frequently takes some time off to hunt down "The Light". Thousand times he has extinguished the source, only to begin anew in a different plane, as he searches endlessly. Some believes that he has ended many worlds on his hunt, though few is truly sure of what he does on his search.
- Meeting Lucifer was, in the knight's own words, one of the greatest moments in his millennia-exceeding life. It was like meeting his very own father he didn't know he had. It wasn't a surprise that he ended up joining the GUAC.
- Challenged the Shovel Knight to an one-on-one combat, to see if he is worthy of being called a knight. After an intense and grand battle that ended in a draw, Chaos Knight admitted that Shovel Knight is a true combatant and considers him worthy of his armor. However, he thinks that the Shovel Knight need to get himself a steed.
- He seems to have some trouble understanding that horses are not the only creatures that can be mounts. Chaos Knight's confusion and bewilderment at seeing Mario riding on Yoshi was legendary, as he couldn't believe that there's such a thing as bipedal horses.
- Though Chaos Knight appreciates the chaos that Jinx causes with her pointless terrorism, even he lacks the patience to be around her for at least fifteen minutes.
- Once fought the Black Knight in a duel, only to realize that the Black Knight is a relatively pathetic combatant in comparison and quit the fight out of utter disappointment after dismembering him limb from limb.
- When he learned that there is a Dragon Knight in the pantheon, Chaos Knight immediately rode out to greet his old Worthy Opponent... only to find out that it's actually Kain Highwind, not Davion. However, a battle with the dragoon showed Chaos Knight that while it's not THE Dragon Knight he's used to, Kain proved to be a strong warrior regardless.
- Dislikes Discord, feeling that he has gotten too soft as an agent of chaos. That, and he gets a headache whenever he finishes a conversation with Discord.
- Naturally, Chaos Knight likes the four Chaos Gods. In particular, he seems to like Khorne the best of them. It is not known if Chaos Knight has joined the Chaos Marines or not.
- Mistook Alphonse Elric for a knight in heavy armor and challenged him to a battle. When he realized the truth behind the "knight", Chaos Knight laughed it off and apologized for his small mistake. However, he has shown some interest in seeing how strong Alphonse Elric is.
- Learned that a fellow agent of chaos, Vaatu, is sealed within Korra. Chaos Knight has since been scheming to free his "brother" from imprisonment, even though he's aware that there's a chance that Korra won't survive it.
- As an embodiment of chaos and the strongest of the four fundamentals, Chaos Knight's strength is potentially limitless. The only reason he even limits this strength is so that he may relish in challenging battles. If ever needed, he will unleash his true power.
- "All creation is order which must be scattered to the wind."
- Also has a spot in the House of Movesets.
Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch
Wanda Maximoff, Goddess of Probability (Scarlet Witch)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her Red Cape.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good, formerly Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Reality Warpers, Woobies, Being Oft-Shipped, Barrier Maidens, Suffering Fantastic Racism, Hot Witches, Black Magic Ladies, BrotherSister Team With Pietro/Quicksilver, Women Who Provide Fanservice, Protective Mothers, Robosexuals, Being Too Powerful to Live, Good People With Bad Powers, Romani, Probability (Namer of the Trope), Being Remembered for the Mutant Depowering.
- Domains: Chaos, Heroism, Power.
- The Marvel Universe: Steve Rogers/Captain America, Tony Stark/Iron Man, Thor Odinson, Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Erik Leshnerr/Magneto (her real father).
- Other Allies: Madoka Kaname, Usagi "Serena" Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Jaina Proudmoore, Zatanna Zatara, Nimue Inwudu/Madame Xanadu, chaos, Mordos Kull, Qrow Branwen.
- Headbutting Heroes With: Scott Summers/Cyclops.
- Enemies: Johann Schmidt/Red Skull, Ultron, Taria de Castillo, Bernkastel, Harvey Dent/Two-Face, as well as the Grand United Alliance of Evil and cynical Deities of the Grand United Alliance of Law, including YHVH and Metatron.
- Friendly Enemies With: Loki Laufeyson.
- Conflicting Opinion: Lucifer, Homura Akemi, Victor Von Doom/Doctor Doom.
- Odd Relationship With: Anne Marie/Rogue
- Once, Wanda Maximoff was amongst a revered deity much like the likes of Steve Rogers. Unfortunately, she went on to have a mental breakdown and not only destroyed The Avengers, she also caused a mass depopulation of a certain species with the words "No More Mutants". She vanished afterwards, with the Pantheon gunning her down to demote her into The Fallen.
- She was later found out by a group of Gods to be coping up and eventually regretful of her actions. She made it up by restoring some damages as much as she can and even helped out stave off the Phoenix Force. With that, her status was fully restored.
- She's considered as the Good Counterpart of Bernkastel.
- Due to her being a Romani, she chooses not to fight hand-to-hand against Doctor Doom.
- Also, she doesn't want the same on Homura Akemi, after all, they share a lot of things in common.
- With her powers fully unleashed, she would be more powerful than O-Haruhi-Sama.
- Many people like one of her costumes, specifically the gypsy-themed one, for a good reason.
- Is awaiting for her brother Pietro to join HER. Oh, and please, don't mention to her their treatment in the Ultimate Universe. In the meantime, she has become friends with Kick-Ass, who looks like Quicksilver.
- Wanda's powers have been the subject of debate for quite a while. While initially just a greater form of probability manipulation (like say Jinx from DC Comics' Teen Titans), it was later reclassified as general magic and then she seemed to have both, plus the deal with Chaos Magic that caused her to go mad with power. Suffice to say, many of her followers are in conflict, mainly in her her standard magic and those who preferred her more restricted probability powers in order for greater creativity.
- Wanda herself just shrugs sheepishly on the subject matter since it ultimately depends on what her superiors are feeling at the time, especially per incarnation, as seen with her MCU counterpart, who has powers more akin to psychic capabilities.
- Qrow Branwen occasionally comes to her for temporary aid. Whenever he aspires to spend quality time with his family without his Semblance ruining everything, he asks for her assistance, since her Chaos Magic is strong enough to counterbalance his bad luck. Due to an understanding of his family values, she obliges. All he has to do is ask politely.
Fievel Mousekewitz, God of Improbably Missed Encounters (Filly)
- Symbol: His big blue hat.
- Theme Song: Somewhere Out There
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Fleeing oppression from his home country to make a new life in another, being a Snooping Little Kid, cute, heart-wrenching musical numbers, suffering an Orphan's Ordeal and still earning a happy ending
- Domains: Determination, Mice, Immigrants
- Superior: Don Bluth
- Allies: Tiger, Mrs. Brisby, Littlefoot and Co., Charlie Barkin, Jerry, Mickey Mouse, Speedy Gonzales, Basil and Dawson, Bernard and Bianca, Hazel
- Enemies: Mean cats, Rasputin, Grand Duke of Owls, Ratigan
- Opposes: Spiders
- Opposed by: Doraemon
- He originally ascended after being promised that there were no cats in the Pantheon and the streets are paved with cheese. While there are cats there, Fievel is willing to set his mind at ease to make the most of his new home.
- Many seeking to relocate within the Pantheon or adjust to their new surroundings seek solace in his advice. A few verses of "Never Say Never" is enough to cheer most of them up.
- He has been given suggestions to tell newcomers to not lose their way. While Fievel appreciates the idea, he turned it down.
- Tiger was overjoyed to see his best friend ascend, and threw a party in the House of Food with lots of cheesecake, and Swiss cheese ice cream.
- He suffered Sequelitis at the hands of the same studio that did The Land Before Time to death, though being finally cured of the disease after four movies. Because of this Fievel has a special kinship with Littlefoot. It helps that at one time, they sounded exactly alike.
- Has fairly amicable relations with Mickey Mouse, though despite being many times more powerful than Fievel, Mickey can never quite forget that one time in 1986 that Fievel came close to usurping his title.
- Fievel is also on good terms with fellow cartoon mice Jerry and Speedy Gonzales.
- The Grand Duke of Owls once tried to eat him. It took an angry Tiger to scare off Dukie. Fievel has become wary of the owl since then.
- There was a time when Fievel went to the West and confronted a spider there. Following the adventure, he's made it a point to avoid spiders such as Arachne.
- While Fievel doesn't like mean cats, there is a cat that is afraid of him: Doraemon. Since Fievel is friends with Tiger, one of the more friendly cats in the Pantheon, the mouse is looking for a way to, at the very least, make Doraemon less afraid of mice.
- He seems to like certain dogs such as Red XIII and Jake as their resolve reminds the mouse of Wylie Burp.
- When asked about people who like to put him in an adorable Crossover Ship with Olivia Flaversham, he merely blushes and insists that they're just friends.
- His hat is rumored to be the source of his demigod powers, with the ability to help reunite the wearer with whoever they are seeking. It also transforms into a cowboy hat by being pulled inside out, oddly.
Harvey Dent, The Two-Faced God of Deciding Lives With Chance (Harvey, Two-Face, Big Bad Harv, Apollo, The Judge, Gotham's White Knight)
- Symbol: A two-headed coin, one side scarred
- Theme Song: This
- Alignment: Luck-based, which translates to Lawful Neutral and Chaotic Evil (used to be Lawful Good)
- Portfolio: Crusading Lawyer Turned Supervillain, Split Personality Or Maybe Just The Fatalist, Half-Handsome, Half-Scarred, Tragic Villain, Genuinely Insane Villains, His Dad Beat Him, Chronic Villainy, Coin Flips, Mirroring Batman's Duality, Black and White Insanity, What's Wrong With Your FAAACE?!, Fair-Play Villain
- Domains: Dichotomies, Law, Chaos, Tragedy, Madness
- High Priest: Baron Ashura
- Followers: Alec Trevelyan, Adam, Dr Blight
- Allies: Edward Nigma, Victor Fries, Ice King (in general), Eliphas, Shinn Asuka, Dr Jekyll, Smeagol, Marik Ishtar, (good side only), Moriarty, Mr Hyde, Gollum (bad side only)
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: The other Batman rogues
- Enemies: Batman and the Batfamily (less so as Harvey), The Joker (usually), Syzoth, Vito Corleone, Scarlet Witch, Murkrow (generally), Manfred Von Karma, allies of his bad side (good side only), allies of his good side (bad side only)
- Opposes: Abusive fathers (both incarnations), The House of Crime (good side only), The House of Justice (bad side only)
- Harvey Dent was the youngest district attorney in Gotham's history, and seen as a pillar of morality. However an abusive father and general stress caused him to start to crack. Developing bipolar and schizophrenic tendencies, the final straw came (in most iterations) when Boss Sal Maroni was charged with his crimes, he threw acid onto Harvey's face. This led him to become the scarred Two-Face, who commits good and evil on the flip of a coin.
- While most of Batman's Rogues Gallery is called insane, Harvey's genuinely crazy. He has a "Jekyll and Hyde" scenario, where he'll do good or evil depending on whether he called the coin. They've tried giving him dice and tarot cards, but it took too long and ultimately proved harmful in the short term to Harvey's ability to do ANYTHING. Apparently his aforementioned abusive father would decide to not beat him if the coin landed heads; it was heads on both sides. Has since "corrected" the Two-Headed Coin by making one side scarred.
- One of the more sympathetic of Batman's rogues gallery. As Harvey Dent he was a close friend and ally towards Bruce Wayne, who really wants to see his old friend return. "Harvey" gets along with fellow sympathetic Batman villain Mr Freeze, and can completely understand the compulsions that the Riddler suffers from. Doesn't care much for the others of Batman's Rogues Gallery, especially the Joker who caused his Start of Darkness in The Dark Knight continuity. "Two Face" on the other hand is much more open to working with the others, though given how he's a product of Harvey's strategies, this does make him slightly less brutal compared with other rogues.
- Back in the day he and Poison Ivy used to be an item. When Ivy ascended, Dent was heard saying part of him wants to strangle her, while the other half wants to run her over with a truck. When asked why, Dent replies, "We used to date." This relationship was revealed when she poisoned him with a kiss prior to his FaceHeel Turn.
- Is practically indecisive without his coin letting him decide what action to take, and has been screwed over when it lands on its side. He hates Murkrow because the bird keeps stealing his shiny coin an probability manipulators like the Scarlet Witch for "rigging the game."
- Gets along with others who suffer from conflicting split personality disorders. He sees much of himself in Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, and sees Smeagol/Gollum as an even more pitiable wreck than himself. He is sad for the Ice King's madness almost completely suppressing his true, "Simon Petrikov" persona, and is proud of Marik Ishtar for overcoming his incredibly malignant alter ego of Dark/Yami Marik.
- Former follower and sympathizer of Shinn Asuka, as they suffer from the same absolutist morality. It's part of why his madness leads him to choose good or evil with a coin. Thankfully it's not as crazy as Zamasu, who both sides think is insane."Harvey": Good boys don't do bad things."Two-Face": BAD BOYS DON'T DO GOOD THINGS.
- In earlier incarnations, his "split personality" was more of a fatalistic viewpoint; tragedy led him to abandon conventional morality to a more "fair" worldview. The view that is everything is up to chance, and he uses the coin to decide whether to be right or wrong. This viewpoint has popped up a lot more frequently. As he puts it "the world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair."
- As his face was scarred by acid, he is understandably opposed to Syzoth. He has tried to fix his face on a number of occasions, but it still doesn't take away from the fact that his personality disorder is deeper than that and he'll often re-scar his face, returning to the status quo. In one timeline he got it permanently fixed, however all that did was destroy his old personality.
- Flip-flops between the Houses of Crime and Justice, leading to heat from both. The GUAG and GUAE have tried to get him to settle on one personality, but this is a lost cause.
- Cassie Cage once quoted him to Raiden: Either you die a hero or live long enough to become the villain. Unfortunately, this was during a scenario in which Raiden went insane after purifying the Jinsei and both he and Kano kidnapped her to keep her parents and S-F from interfering in his plans. Raiden didn't take too kindly of being called a villain and zapped her.
- Once developed a vigilante third personality, the Judge. Said personality doesn't two Harvey and Two-Face are his counterparts, and has his face covered in judge robes. The Robot Chicken once speculated what might happen if he scarred his face again.
- Depending on who you ask and what actor is portraying him, he looks and/or sounds like Frankenstein's Monster, Agent K and the many characters voiced by Troy Baker. Most don't pay this much mind but he does share some pity towards Frankenstein's Monster.