All about the people and organizations who actually create works of media.
If you want to create a page for one, the Creator Page Guidelines are recommended reading.
Creators by demographics
- Creators by ethnic/national origin
- Creators with mental/physical disabilities
- LGBT+ Creators
Creators by genre
Creators by medium
- Comic Book Creators
- Names to Know in Anime & Manga
- Pinball Creators
- Video Game Creators
- Web Video Creators
Creators by role or job
- Authors (literature writers)
- Critics and Reviewers
- Production Design
- Stand-Up Comedians
- Visual Effects Artists
- Greg Costikyan
- Crystal Frasier
- Gary Gygax - creator or Dungeons & Dragons.
- Kenneth Hite
- Ryo Kamiya - Japanese tabletop RPG designer.
- Robin Laws
- Phil Masters
- Sandy Petersen
- Jonathan Tweet
- Agouti-Rex - podcast host and furry cartoonist.
- Billy Birmingham - sporting humorist, creator and actor in The Twelfth Man Albums.
- Jon Bois - multimedia creator and humorist, whose oft-surreal works tend to focus on American sports.
- Botnik Studios - a "machine entertainment company" that uses AI to remix text.
- Gary Brecher (The War Nerd) - web columnist.
- The Chaser - Australian satirical comedy team responsible for a parody newspaper and various TV and radio shows.
- Julia Child - world-renowned chef, author of several cookbooks, and the first television cooking show host.
- Cara Crocker - aspiring porn star and internet celebrity, best known for her "Leave Britney Alone" video.
- Francis E Dec - conspiracy theorist and a schizophrenic famous for his mass-mailed, typewritten rants.
- Mike Duncan - history podcaster.
- End Master: creator of online Gamebooks.
- Sigmund Freud - Austrian psychologist and cultural theorist, known as the father of psychoanalysis.
- Hero Of Fire : Zelda Classic quest author who is best known for the scripted Zelda Randomizer quests.
- Rémy Julienne - Very prolific French vehicular stuntman and second unit director.
- Carl Jung - Swiss psychologist known for his writings on archetypes, the collective unconscious, and personality typologies.
- Kibo - one of the earliest internet celebrities.
- Mark Musashi - wushu martial artist and stuntman.
- David J. Peterson - conlanger
- Reaver - 4chan quest gamer and roleplayer.
- Seanbaby - Cracked writer.
- Lore Sjöberg - internet humorist and creator of the original Geek Hierarchy Chart◊.
- Alexander O. Smith - Japanese-to-English translator and founder of translation company Kajiya Productions.
- The Weaver - 4chan quest gamer and roleplayer, creator of Ruby Quest.
- Voxus - amateur voice acting troupe.
- Stefan Zweig - novelist.
- Actor-Inspired Element
- Actor-Shared Background
- Alter-Ego Acting
- Author Usurpation
- Comic Book Run: Period when a specific author worked in a comic book.
- Creator Couple
- Creator Worship
- Deaf Composer: The creator has a handicap that prevents them from enjoying their own work.
- Descended Creator: The creator plays a character in their own work.
- Died During Production: A work is cancelled, put in Development Hell, or forced to make do with replacements because the creator died before they were able to complete it.
- Follow-Up Failure
- Genre Adultery
- Lying Creator: The creator deliberately lies about what happens in their work.
- Meta Casting
- One-Book Author
- Pen Name
- Reclusive Artist: The creator is very asocial and secretive in real life.
- Reused Character Design
- Same Face, Different Name
- Teasing Creator
- Trolling Creator
- Uncredited Role: The actor who played the character was not credited.
- Why Fandom Can't Have Nice Things: The creator gets sick of complaints from the fans, leading to rather drastic means of retaliation.