For Zelda Classic, scripting has been a huge commodity. One quest designer, however, turns that into a work of his own. HeroOfFire is an up-and-coming quest designer who has been working on scripted quests on Zelda Classic
Quests he's worked on:
- Official fourth Quest of Zelda Classic (overworlds)
- Hero of Elements, a quest based on elements
- The Zelda Randomizer series (a randomly generated item Fetch Quest), which includes:
- Randomizer Classic, which gives the game a classic Zelda 1 feel. It takes advantage of the item and enemy editors that were released in 2.10, respectively.
- Randomizer Modern, the same as Classic but with more detailed graphics.
- Randomizer Super, an Updated Re-release that adds more items to the mix.
- Randomizer BS Zelda, based on the 1994-95 BS Zelda game that was released only in Japan.
- Randomizer Outlands, based on the ROM hack "Zelda Challenge Outlands" that debuts the Koten graphics set.