Weavernote is a Quest gamer who got his start as an artist on 4chan's /tg/ board.
One of the oldest quest authors, as Weaver's popular quest Ruby Quest brought the medium into the spotlight and influenced many subsequent quest authors.
Has been known to suffer from "Dainty Leg Syndrome".
Weaver is also a member of the My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic fandom and has done a number of Fan Arts and related projects, and even has his own Ask a Pony blog, Ask Ice Pack. (Likewise for Five Nights at Freddy's, minus the blog.)
Fun fact: He was the original artist for Epic Fail Guy, a meme/character from /b/'s early drawhoring days. Other fun fact: he draws metric tons of porn and has done so for nearly every fandom representable on 4chan, from Space Station 13 to Adventure Time and beyond.
Works/ Quests DM'd by The Weaver:
- World Eater
- Ruby Quest
- Boxdog (Drawhore)
- Boxdog (Webcomic)
- Player 1 (Animal Crossing Comics)
- The Weaver
- Rape Questnote
- Dive Quest
- Nan Quest
- House of Romme
- Atophane's Tales
- The Search for Andellousia
- Pack Street
- The Toybox Pals
- Roommates: Memoirs of the Hairless Ape
Common tropes in Weaver's works include:
- Bilingual Bonus
- Cosmic Horror Story: His more horror-based stories are usually this.
- Minimalism:(Obscenely crude MS Paint drawings: Unfathomable emotional, philosophical, psychological, and fantastic content)
- MS Paint
- Petting Zoo People
- Stylistic Suck: Weaver can draw well. The crude MS Paint style he uses is quick-and-dirty in order to update the quests on a timely schedule.note
Tropes that apply to The Weaver himself:
- Author Avatar: Two — /tg/ Weaver◊ and "Weavy the little brown girl◊"
- The Chessmaster
- Deadpan Snarker
- Large Ham: On occasions; especially prevalent during John Quest.
- Rage Breaking Point: At one, major point during Ruby after getting frustrated from /tg/'s lack of useful ideas.note
- And again in the next postnote
- The Reveal: When Weaver had confessed that he had indeed been the one to have written The Metal Glen poem, not William Murdoch as he had most everyone convinced.
- Spell My Name with a "The": Inverted. Most every time his name comes upnote , he is referred to as "The Weaver"; but he goes simply by "Weaver" during his Quest campaigns.