These are our pages on YouTube hosted content.
Other pages on YouTube hosted content.
open/close all folders
- Alex Day
- Allison Pregler
- Ally Hills
- Alonzo Lerone
- Amanda Lee: Known as "leeandlie". Does English covers of anime songs.
- Andre the Black Nerd: Humorous videos where he talks about movies and TV series.
- The Anime Man
- Anna Akana: Short Film Maker and actress. Also life advice comedy.
- Anna Brisbin: Known on YouTube as Brizzy Voices. Voice actress, voice impressionist and avid gamer.
- Angelica: Deranged and/or bizarre fake ASMR.
- The Annoying Orange, whose first video al-Nye-heh-heh-heh-heh-one has more than 90 mil-Nye-heh-heh-heh-heh-lion views. It had a major television deal with Cartoon Network and premiered its TV show The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange in summer 2012 and ended in May 2014.
- The Angry Video Game Nerd started off on YouTube in 2006 before moving to ScrewAttack after his videos started becoming more popular.
- Animal Wonders, a show centered around the Missoula, Montana-based educational wildlife facility of the same name. The host, Jessi Knudsen-Castañeda, gained YouTube notoriety for her appearances with animal guests on SciShow.
- Ask A Mortician: Mortician Catilin Doughty explores our relationship with death.
- Aunty Donna: Hugely successful Australian absurdist comedy group.
- El Bananero: Uruguayan comedian of Toilet Humor and Sex Comedy. His success made him the Trope Codifier and an inspiration for Latin America Youtubers.
- Bernadette Banner
- Bill And Doug: A.k.a RVDTito4Life). Hosts of TNA Addicts.
- bill wurtz
- Billy Coore
- Bishop Barron: Movie reviewer, Bob Dylan fanatic, preacher.
- Bo Burnham.
- Boyce Avenue: Mostly does acoustic covers, though they do have original songs.
- The Brain Scoop: Animal science, ecology and taxidermy, hosted out of the University of Montana's Philip L. Wright Zoological museum and later the Chicago Field Museum, by Emily Graslie.
- Brandon Rogers
- Brendan Blaber
- Brian Hull: Voice actor, voice impressionist and Disney fan.
- Caleb Hyles: Mostly does rock covers, though he does have original songs.
- Captain Southbird
- The Cartoon Chronicles Of Conroy Cat: It began as a Webcomic before being a Web Animation series on YouTube.
- Charli D Amelio: Dancer. Vlogger on YouTube and most followed creator on TikTok
- Charlie Is So Cool Like: Dyed his whole body purple and singing.
- Charlie the Unicorn: Originates from Newgrounds). 40+ million views.
- Charmx: YouTube reaction channel.
- Chibi Maruko-chan (the English dub is a YouTube original)
- Chris Ray Gun: Political commentary, parodies, and original music.
- Chris Stuckmann
- Christina Grimmie: Began her career by posting piano/vocal covers on YouTube, under the username "zeldaxlove64". Expanded her content to include a series of deliberately over-Autotuned music humor videos with friends of hers on her account under the title, "Above All That Is Random" . Also hosted a series of video game reviews for Disney on their short-lived "disneysgames" channel titled "Power Up With Christina Grimmie" in 2012. Sadly was murdered by a crazed fan at a post-concert meet-and-greet event in 2016.
- Coji Coji
- Chloe x Halle
- Community Channel: Australian woman Natalie Tran, got her own TV spot as a result of her internet popularity.
- ContraPoints: Political and cultural analysis, silly costumes, lots of drinking.
- Corgipon: Originally known as VanillaFlare, her videos cover topics about the British Royal Family (more specifically, the Queen), her original series Britsune Garden, and Nihonverse, her AU of Puppy in My Pocket: Adventures in Pocketville.
- Cory Williams
- Count Dankula
- Crash Course: Vlogbrothers' Edutainment. Hank covers science topics, while John covers the humanities.
- Cristina Valenzuela: Known as "CristinaVee". Does anime covers.
- Cutie Pie Marzia: PewDiePie's wife.
- The Cynical Brit
- Daily Grace: A five days a week comedy show hosted and edited by Grace Helbig.
- D'Angelo Wallace
- Danny Gonzalez: Commentary videos and parody songs.
- David Dobrik: Part of the Vlog Squad
- Day Nine
- Diamanda Hagan: Best known for her Bonekickers reviews.
- Doctor Steel: Propaganda and music. namechecked by several media outlets and shows, including Jay Leno and MTV.
- D Piddy
- Drew Gooden
- Dross Rotzank: Latin American with horror, conspiracies and morbid humor. He was a blogger who focused on comedy with a character.
- Drunk History
- Dude Perfect
- Eat Your Kimchi
- Edward Current, an atheist vlogger and humorist who plays a rather extreme Christian character.
- Emma Blackery
- Epic Meal Time
- Epic Rap Battles of History, a comedy series where historical and fictional characters face off against each other in Battle Rapping.
- Eric Calderone
- Evan Erwin: aka "mrorangeguy", hosts The Magic Show, about Magic: The Gathering.
- Everyman HYBRID
- Exo Paradigm Gamer
- Exploring With Josh
- Fawful's Minion
- The Fine Brothers: Creator of React, MyMusic, and Reverse Ratings.
- Folding Ideas
- Formula 1
- Freddie Wong: Creating amazingly high-quality special effect videos with just amateur equipment and budgeting.
- Filthy Frank: Former channel and YouTuber persona of George "Joji" Miller
- Furious Pete
- Gabbie Hanna: Originally known as The Gabbie Show.
- Game Grumps: Two internet personalities play games together, occasionally paying attention to what they are doing. Much hamming and Seinfeldian Conversation ensues.
- Ghabulous Ghoti: Let's plays and reviews/trope examinations
- Grace Helbig: Known for her eponymous comedy sketch show, It'sGrace.
- H.Bomberguy: think pieces on gaming and leftist politics, the latter more humorous than the former and mostly mocking far-right content creators and debunking scientifically wrong views associated mostly with the right, like climate change denialism and Flat Earth.
- Hitler Rants
- Husky Starcraft
- Hollywill 06 She is the creator of Brawl For Fantasy World
- Jacksfilms: Skits, parodies, and audience reactions-based series.
- Jack Spero
- Jackson Lennon
- Jacob M. Keene
- Jaiden Animations
- Jake Paul
- James Charles
- James Rolfe
- Jandrew Edits
- Jarvis Johnson
- Jason Nash: Member of the Vlog Squad. Dated Trisha Paytas.
- Jeffree Star
- Jenna Marbles: Former pinup model with a master's degree does comedy and rants, frequently at the same time.
- JENSAARAI 1
- Jeremy Chinshue: Animates video game parodies as TerminalMontage
- Jerma985: Variety streamer on Twitch, uploads his stream highlights to YouTube
- Jesse Cox
- Jessi Smiles
- Jim Browning: Serious-ish scambaiter of Indian call centre fraudsters.
- The Joker Blogs: Post-Dark Knight series that chronicle the Joker's time in Arkham Asylum.
- Jonathan Young: Mostly does rock covers, though he does have original songs.
- Justin Bieber: Began his career when he and his mother posted homemade videos of himself on YouTube,here.
- Kaguya Luna
- Kanako Urai: Host and creator of KanaChanTV, a cooking and lifestyle (as well as occasional gaming) channel.
- The Keef Crew: Mighty Keef, a videogame and anime enthusiast, who often makes comedic videos and parodies surrounding videogames — in particular, the Fighting Game Community.
- Kicesie does non-graphic sex education videos.
- Kizuna AI
- Kurtis Conner does comedic commentary.
- Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), political commentaries.
- Laci Green, host of the show Sex+ and a popular sex educator. Similar to one-woman sketch comedy.
- Lasagna Cat
- Laura Lee: make-up guru and (in)famous for her rubbish apology video.
- Lele Pons
- Lia Marie Johnson: Mostly makes original songs plus the occasional comedy sketches.
- Lindsay Ellis started her YouTube career as the Nostalgia Chick, the Distaff Counterpart of The Nostalgia Critic, but she distanced herself from that show (seeing it as an Old Shame) and runs her own channel now with more serious film analyses.
- Lindsey Stirling: Violinist and dancer who does musical content and collaborations in her channel.
- lonelygirl15, which gained massive media recognition for being one of the first scripted web series to reach a mass audience (the first ever web series with an ongoing plot and real, professional actors was The Spot, which debuted in 1995). It codified most of the tropes seen in later vlog-driven series. It initially being mistaken for an actual, non-fiction vlog also earned it publicity early on.
- Logan Paul
- Low Tier God: An infamous videogame player, mostly associated with fighting games, who celebrates himself for rage quitting on the justification that every player online is bad except himself, believing that humans are a failed creation made by god-like aliens, claiming that he is a living deity and "perfect specimen" based on his looks and beliefs, and banning anyone who disagrees with his actions or views while giving detailed descriptions about sexual encounters with their mother—amongst many other things.
- Lutheran Satire: "Teaching the faith by making fun of stuff."
- Maggie Mae Fish
- Malinda Kathleen Reese
- Man on the Internet
- Manny MUA
- Marble Hornets
- MaStar Media
- Maxim Bady
- Meinos Kaen
- The Miley And Mandy Show, a series of (usually) random and silly videos posted and starring Disney Channel star Miley Cyrus and her friend, then-current backup dancer Mandy Jiroux.
- Miracle of Sound
- Mitten Squad
- ML Lanzillotta
- Monte Fjanton
- Movies with Mikey
- Muppet Viral Videos, made by the actual Muppet Studios.
- The Philip De Franco Show: News show on current events, politics, pop culture, and celebrity gossip.
- Philosophy Tube: High production-value videos on philosophy from a leftist viewpoint.
- Pikasprey: Two channels - a gaming channel, and a review/commentary channel.
- Polaris and most of its affiliates call YouTube home, including several notable gaming media producers.
- Potter Puppet Pals: Definer of "animutation".
- Press Heart To Continue
- The Proper People: Urban exploration duo.
- Sam & Mickey, two women who create adult-targeted Barbie Stop Motion comedies.
- Sam O'Nella Academy
- Scammer Revolts: YouTube scambaiting channel.
- SciShow: Edutainment by Vlogbrothers. Hank and other people talk about science topics.
- Sexplanations, a sex-positive education channel hosted by Dr. Lindsey Doe.
- SF Debris: Science fiction reviews that focus on Star Trek.
- Shane Dawson: Sketch comedy, acting as all his characters.
- The Shark Puppet
- Sheamus: Host and creator of the lifestyle and fitness channel Celtic Warrior Workouts.
- Shimajiro: A Wonderful Adventure (the English dub of Shimajiro no Wao! and several Kodomo Challenge segments is a YouTube exclusive. The Indonesian dub is also this.)
- SiIvaGunner: A parody of YouTube channels who upload Game Music.
- The Slender Man Mythos. Most of the video-based stories are YouTube.
- The Slow Mo Guys: Gavin Free and his buddy Dan Gruchy shoot things in slow motion. Their most famous video is popping a gigantic water balloon and it got over 170 million views. The channel is so notable that they've done sponsored collaborations and YouTube funded a bigger-budget series of their videos. Ironically, Gavin started the channel specifically so he could work for Rooster Teeth, and its popularity has surpassed all of Rooster Teeth's other channels combined.
- Smooth McGroove
- The Spiffing Brit
- The Spoony Experiment: Started on YouTube before being affiliated with Channel Awesome.
- Sr. Pelo
- Steven Crowder has released most of his videos to YouTube.
- The Stupendium
- Summoning Salt: Documentary-style videos about the history of Speedrunning.
- Super Carlin Brothers: Ben and Jay (Jonathan) Carlin, Sibling Team. Discusses Harry Potter, Disney, Pixar and / or Star Wars.
- Supermarioglitchy4, otherwise known as SMG4
- SuperMega: Ryan Magee and Matt Watson play video games while providing commentary usually filled with vulgarity and innuendo.
- Tana Mongeau
- Tales Of Mere Existence
- Tati Westbrook: a beauty guru originally known as GlamLifeGuru.
- Tay Zonday.
- Te Lo Resumo Así Nomás
- Team Four Star: Creators of several Abridged Series, most famously Dragon Ball Z Abridged.
- Team Starkid: A theatre troupe from the University of Michigan, specializing in musical comedies, most often parodies, which they upload on YouTube.
- Tenille Dashwood: Host and creator of the cooking, travel, and lifestyle channel, Taste of Tenille.
- Tess Masazza
- Testeur Alpha
- Totally Not Mark
- Trey The Explainer: Videos discussing myths and truths about science, particularly biology and paleontology.
- Tribe Twelve
- Trisha Paytas
- True Facts: A series of videos by comedian Ze Frank. He talks about various animals in a humorous manner while doing a Morgan Freeman impression.
- The Try Guys: Comedy web video series.
- Tucker Budzyn
- twelthofadime, a comedy sketch channel spinoff of Makemebad35 hosted by Kyle McIlrath Adams.
- Twisted Translations: Malinda Kathleen Reese performs Translation Train Wreck versions of various songs.
- TwoSet Violin: A pair of Asian-Australian classical violinists who offer humorous sketches and commentary on the work of a classical musician, critiques of musical performances in popular media and musical challenges.
- Vlogbrothers: Hank Green and John Green started a vlogging project:
- Mental Floss (yes, based on that Mental Floss - John wrote for them for his first job), in which the brothers talk about trivia.
- Hank's Channel: Hank's own personal channel where he posts anything that doesn't fit anywhere else.
- The Miracle of Swindon Town, in which John plays the Fifa series while talking about stuff and making up backstories for his players.
- The Virtual Reality Show: A show about various virtual reality topics all while being filmed in VR.
- World According To Jon: Opinions on nearly everything.
- Yotobi: Former Italian internet reviewer, currently makes a video format loosely based on freestanding comedy.
- YouTube Rewind, YouTube's annual video series that summarizes each year in internet culture.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series: Was likely the first fandubbed series to have episodes pulled off the site for copyright infringement.
- The Young Bucks: Host and creators of Being the Elite.