open/close all folders
Lucifer, Unholy Patron of Aggressive Categorism (Luci, Hallucifer, Padre, "Nick", the Devil, Satan, Beelzebub, Serpent, Heaven's Most Wanted, Lightbringer)
- Symbol: The Four Horsemen Rings
- Theme Song: "Sympathy For the Devil" by The Rolling Stones
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil, but will try to convince you that he's Neutral Good or Chaotic Good.
- Portfolio: Satan, Pride, Narcissist, Fallen Angel, Fallen Hero, The Paragon Always Rebels, Fantastic Racism, Humans Are Flawed, Jerk with a Heart of Jerk, Even Evil Has Loved Ones, Spoiled Brat, Psychopathic Manchild, Believing Their Own Lies, Sealed Evil in a Can, Greater-Scope Villain, Jerkass, It's All About Me, The Man Behind the Man, Invokes Not So Different, Evil Counterpart, Envy, Ambition Is Evil, Daddy Issues
- Domains: Satan, narcissism, Hell, hubris, fallen angels
- Herald: Ruby
- Followers: The Demons in Hell
- Allies: Azazel, Ramiel, Dagon, Satan (Paradise Lost), The Beast, Samael, Teridax, Nyarlathotep, The Master, General Zod, Melkor, Zamasu, SCP-682, Unicron, Megatron, Ganondorf, Ardyn Izunia
- Enemies: Sam and Dean Winchester, Castiel, Crowley, Bobby Singer, The Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Asmodeus, Amara, Gabriel, Michael, Pit, YHVH, God (God, the Devil, and Bob), The Doctor, Lord Voldemort, Dolores Jane Umbridge, Wilhuff Tarkin, Mata Nui, Palutena, The Presence, Optimus Prime, Link, all of the Pagan Gods in the Pantheon
- Conflicting Opinion On: Lucifer
- Odd Relationship With: Chuck Shurley
- Before he fell, he was the most beautiful angel in Heaven, and God's most trusted lieutenant, as well as his favorite child. He was trusted so much by God that the latter bestowed upon Lucifer the Mark of Cain. That decision, however, had terrible repercussions, as when God created humanity and started paying more attention to them, Lucifer became jealous and bitter, and rebelled against God, with God eventually locking him in a Cage located in the darkest pits of Hell.
- He was eventually freed from his Cage, and tried to bring on the Apocalypse, only to be imprisoned back in Cage again. However, he was soon able to escape from his Cage again, by possessing Castiel's vessel, after Castiel gave him permission to possess him in order to stop the Darkness. He has since been thrown out of Castiel's vessel, and was placed back in his "Nick" vessel, which had been reconstructed.
- Upon his ascension, Death the Horseman came to him and told him exactly what would happen if Lucifer tried to bound Death to him again. Lucifer reluctantly agreed, although how much of his agreement he actually meant is up for debate.
- Sam and Dean constantly try to avoid him, due to Sam being Lucifers one true vessel. Lucifer, for his part, is banned from the House of Emotion as a result of this, though he is trying his best to convince the Maintainers of Emotion that he isn't as bad as Sam and Dean say he is, and that he's not that bad of a guy. The Maintainers of Emotion luckily aren't buying it.
- Castiel holds a major grudge against Lucifer, due to Lucifer killing him twice, as well Lucifer using Cas' vessel for causing chaos after Cas gave him permission to use it in fighting against the Darkness.
- While Azazel, Ramiel, and Dagon all welcomed him with open arms, Asmodeus avoids him since he captured Lucifer in their universe, when the latter was lacking some of his grace. Lucifer promises to return the favor to Asmodeus when he gets the chance. Conversely, Crowley does his best to spite Lucifer whenever he gets the chance, with Lucifer making a point to cause trouble for Crowley too.
- Despite his hatred for humans and demons alike, he ultimately despises Pagan Gods the most out of all of the residents in the Pantheon."You know, I never understood you pagans. You're such...petty little things! Always fighting...always happy to sell out your own kind. No wonder you forfeited this planet to us! You are worse than humans. You're worse than demons. And yet you claim to be gods? And they call me prideful..."
- His hatred of humans isn't just limited to heroes. He despises evildoers like Tarkin and Umbridge, due to their sadism and how sociopathic they are. At least he has some love for his siblings and father (though not as much as he has for himself); Umbridge and Tarkin represent what he sees in humanity; "broken, flawed abortions".
- He also despises Voldemort, mostly due to Voldemort seeing himself as someone of Lucifer's caliber. But even he thinks that what Voldemort did to his own soul was nasty.
- That being said, he gets along well with Teridax for a variety of reasons, such as sharing similar histories, and that Lucifer admires how Teridax was able to succeed in his plans, as well as how much of a Magnificent Bastard Teridax is. However, Lucifer may or may not realize that Teridax doesn't plan on making him an equal partner in his endeavors...
- His views on humanity puts him directly at odds with the Doctor, due to their views on humanity being on completely opposite ends of the spectrum. Lucifer cannot just understand why someone like the Doctor would tolerate, let alone protect, humanity, while the Doctor swore to defend humanity from threats like Lucifer long ago. Though Lucifer doesn't know what the Doctor means by "an encounter near a Black Hole". On the other hand, his quarrel with the Doctor has brought him a new ally in the Master, who enjoys causing trouble for humanity, and similarly holds humans in low regard.
- His opinion of the other Lucifer in the Pantheon is a conflicted one, as while they're both, well, Lucifer, he doesn't understand why the other one has such a fondness for humans, since this Lucifer's hatred of humans is well-known. However, both of them are opposed to YHVH, although for different reasons.
- Quickly became allies with SCP-682 and Zamasu, due to the all of them sharing a "Humans Are Bastards" mentality. Lucifer also implies that he may have had a hand in SCP-682's creation.
- Ever since he has found out that his father, Chuck Shurley, had managed to simultaneously ascend with him, the two of them have had an awkward reunion, given that the last time Chuck saw Lucifer, the latter has his ass handed to him by Amara. Not to mention that they also had an equally awkward heart-to-heart shortly before.
Anti-Mage, God of Magic Haters (Anti-Fun, BurNIng, Magina)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Mana Void with Manta Style crossed infront of it.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Taking reduced damage from magic, considering magic inherently vile and all its users evil, being nameless, having a taste for talking in a different way, having a title that perfectly describe his occupation, life, mission and powers, being an extremist with understandable intentions, teleporting in the blink of an eye, burning his enemy's mana with his attacks.
- Domains: Combat, Anti-Magic, War, Profession.
- High Priest: Magebane.
- Followers: Mage killers and hunters in general.
- Allies: Omniknight, Silencer, Amon, Ange, Brightwing, Tracer
- Rivals: The Champions of Runeterra, Touma Kamijou, Illidan Stormrage.
- Enemies: Terrorblade, Lion, Carl the Invoker and GUAE Malum Magia.
- Teethclenched Teamwork: Good-aligned Mages and Sven
- Immediately following Anti-Mage's ascension, because of his mission to end magic by killing all users of magic, he was banned from being even five miles near the House of Magic. Anti-Mage is still grumbling about that.
- A common misconception is that Anti-Mage has two twin brothers. These "twins" are actually illusions created out of nowhere with Anti-Mage's favorite weapon, Manta Style. Though they're not as powerful, they're still dangerous against mages as they can burn mana just like the real Anti-Mage.
- Anti-Mage is often quick to inform confused gods that his powers are the result of "Purity of Will", not magic.
- Despite his nickname and reputation, Anti-Mage doesn't truly hate fun, as he has been known to laugh heartily and loudly from time to time (and not necessarily while he's in the middle of killing mages). It's just that mages from the battlefield of the ancients consider spellcasting fun. Anti-Mage, being who he is, occasionally comes around to ruin these mages' fun, thus earning him his nickname.
- Once upon a time, Anti-Mage decided to be a hard carry when he's normally just a midgame carry. Sven shut him down. Anti-Mage still bears a grudge toward him for that day. The rumors that Sven has a relationship with a mage doesn't help.
- And ever since that day, merely listening to that kind of Training Montage music is enough to drive Anti-Mage nuts and try to get out of the vicinity until he can't listen to that song anymore, if he's not wrecking the music source already.
- Nortrom the Silencer is probably the one "spellcaster" that Anti-Mage don't mind, since he's technically not using magic and his spells are primarily anti-magic in nature.
- Although he's not a major threat normally, this changes dramatically if he manages to get farmed, as accurately illustrated by this comic◊.
- The question is how quick he reaches that state. If he spent too long farming... Not to mention when there are annoying disturbances....
- The phrase "Friendship is Magic" is a huge Berserk Button for Anti-Mage. If you're lucky, he will just rant about foul sorcery and shout "EVIL is Magic" in the place of commas. If you're unlucky, you will find yourself with no mana for weeks.
- Anti-Mage used to be a Night Elf once. Ironic, considering that magic is the reason why the Night Elves exist in the first place. While he doesn't appear to remember his past, Anti-Mage admits to faintly recalling some strange memories when he learned of the ascension of the Night Elf, Malfurion Stormrage. Malfurion himself cause some worry in Anti-Mage however, for some of the memories shows a familiar looking figure as his father. He was also shocked to hear that Malfurion fought in the battlefield of the ancients in the past, before passing the mantle to a different hero.
- He had an actual name once, Magina. He probably chose to discard it for obvious reasons.
- Anti-Mage was also once brothers with Terrorblade, as Malfurion can attest to. However, neither Anti-Mage or Terrorblade does not remember this. Not that it stopped them from being influenced into being hostile against each other.
- Has a weird relationship with Touma Kamijou, with Anti-Mage acknowledging that his technique of punching mages are stuffs of legends. Except that Anti-Mage has been telling him that there are more ways than punching mages to counter them. Depriving them from their power source is one example.
- He also has great respect on Kiritsugu Emiya, the well-reknown Magus Killer, as he admires some of his 'pragmatic' ways to kill off mages.
- To him, benders are mages under a different name, and for that reason has chosen to work together with Amon. As Anti-Mage is unaware of Amon's secret, he mistakes his power to de-bend for an exotic form of "Purity of Will".
- When news of GUAE Malum Magia's creation made its way to Anti-Mage's attention, Anti-Mage reluctantly decided that he might have to side with the "lesser evil" this time around if he wants to bring the entire GUAE division down.
- "The magic ends here."
- Though some can misread it as "The fun ends here."
Hoss Delgado, God of Prejudice Towards Monsters (Spectral Exterminator, Midnight Sailor)
- Lesser God (Intermediate wielding Underfist)
- Symbol: His fist punching a monster
- Alignment: Chaotic Good, with Neutral shades around monsters
- Portfolio: Good Is Not Nice, Narcissist, Hates All Monsters Despite Not All Being Evil, Anti-Hero, The Comically Serious, Swiss Army Hands, Unmanly Hobbies, Anti-Hero, Eyepatch of Power, Eccentric Exterminators, Tragic Hero Antagonist, Awesome Mc Coolname, Dating The Goddess of Chaos, Not That Bright, But Excellent Fighter, Perma-Stubble
- Domains: Hunters, Action, Prejudice, Testosterone, Cyborg Hands
- Allies: Billy and Mandy, Ash Williams, Guts, Dovahkiin, Samus Aran, Sanger Zonvolt, The Powerpuff Girls, the Hunter(Bloodborne)
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Mike and Sulley, the Undertale deities, Finn the Human, Gaston, Wario
- Rivals: Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa, B.B Hood
- Enemies: Jack O'Lantern, Death(Regular Show), Dracula, Godzilla, King Kong, Kuphulu, Nosferatu Zodd, Acnologia, Miles Edgeworth, Manfred Von Karma
- Opposes: Archibald Snatcher, the Monsters sub-house, vampires, undead and werewolves in general, the other grim reapers, lawyers
- Opposed by: The demons from Nippon Ichi
- Complicated relationship with: Eris, and to a lesser extent Discord
- Pities: Ludwig the Accursed
- Hoss Delgado used to be a wimp, constantly being outdone by a traffic cone of all people. Over time he would become much, much tougher and be a hero in his own right. He serves as a spectral exterminator, hunting down monsters. Though not that bright, he's a bonafide action hero and the scourge of many a monster.
- Hates monsters, however in both his universe and in the Trope Pantheon he fails to realize they aren't Always Chaotic Evil. This leads him to butt heads with vampires, werewolves and other races traditionally seen as evil. He ended up turning against Irwin because he's a vampire/mummy hybrid. That's not to mean he's evil, just somewhat racist and a dick. Like Arya, he's one of the few good members of his house.
- The action hero physique and artificial hand led one to believe he's related in some way to Ash Williams. He's not, but took a lot from him and the two get along. His prosthetic works as a swiss army hand, from a crossbow to a bouquet of flowers-anything for the occasion. It's not sure how this works when the rest of his arm is still organic.
- Capable of working if just barely with some of the monsters in the pantheon. As they represent good monsters, he has managed to form a truce with Mike and Sully. He still gives them crap because of their "scare kids" routine, but isn't going to kill them. He has come to realize that the monsters from Undertale aren't that bad, but would rather stay away from the Underground. And with some of the nicer monsters he still hunts he's not adversed to hanging out with them.
- When he first encountered Billy and Mandy, he caused trouble because he was trying to hunt Grimm. He's come to terms with them however and now serves as an ally. Isn't that comfortable with other reapers. Most are too powerful and neutral to bother, but the Regular Show Death is an exception. Hoss thinks there's not enough room in the network for the two of them, and keeps winning at arm wrestling contests. He's called him out for cheating using his mechanical hand.
- To his credit he seems to be the only person in his world actively fighting and stopping supernatural threats, and unlike Billy and Mandy he doesn't clean up his own messes. He often fights Godzilla, King Kong and Dracula in the pantheon. The issue is he hunts harmless ones, but has of late come to terms with good monsters being a thing. Noble Demon monsters? Still acts without mercy, which has made him disliked by the Nippon Ichi demon. When he's not working with them against actually evil demons, mind you.
- He is usually associated with the other hunters in the pantheon, and works well with Dovahkiin, Samus Aran, the Hunter and Sanger Zonvolt. He also works with the Powerpuff Girls as they fight monsters as well. While he's fine fighting evil with Finn, he's befriended a number of so-called monsters and is wary of him. And despite his Fantastic Racism, Hoss thinks Gaston, Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa, and Wario are all jerks, even if they sometimes work to fight beasts and other ghoulies. In the cases of Kusaka and B.B Hood, there's concerns about getting in each other's way in what could end up as some serious competition, but they both think that Hoss is pretty much an idiot. He dislikes Archibald Snatcher due to framing and incriminating benevolent monsters just to rise in high society.
- It's not clear what he thinks about people turned into monsters. He does seem to pity Ludwig the Accursed however, being that he was a hunter like himself that was transformed into the travesty he is now. When it comes to people who have embraced his monster-hood, however, he shows no mercy. He's disgusted by the concept of the Apostles and Nosferatu Zodd, and really hates Acnologia for being a former dragonslayer that gleefully hates and commits acts of violence on his former and current species.
- Considers lawyers to be inherently evil and Not Even Human. Though it is an easy joke to make, the fact he's serious about it leads the other lawyers in the pantheon to hate him. This even includes Manfred Von Karma. The fact he opposes Manfred Von Karma is a lot more tolerated though since Manfred's everything wrong about attorneys.
- Was in a complicated romance with Eris, Goddess of Chaos. He had to break up with her since she was distracted from her job, causing things to be way too orderly, but there's still a lot of complicated feelings between the two. As a god-like being of chaos and discord he's not quite sure what to think about Discord, and his relatively recent HeelFace Turn.
Calvin Candie and Stephen
Calvin J. Candie and Stephen, Gods of Slavery and Racism Among Humans (Monsieur Candie)
- Symbol: A cotton plant and a phrenology chart
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: (Both) Slave-Owning, Evil Pairs; (Candie) Acting like a gentleman to people he likes (read: fellow white people), Love of French Culture, Being less educated that he lets on, Plantation Owner, Phrenology and Race Science; (Stephen) Racism towards his own race, Being the real brains behind the pair, Embracing his role as a slave and using it against other slaves, Loyalty to his master
- Domains: Evil, Hatred, Racism, Slavery
- Allies: Candie is allied with his BEAUTIFUL SISTER and the rest of the staff of Candyland. Other known allies include Uncle Ruckus and Gleeman Vox. Candie is rumored to have a business relationship with Willie Wonka, but nothing that can be proven.
- Enemies: EVERY SINGLE LAST BLACK OR EX-SLAVE MEMBER OF THE PANTHEON, but especially Samuel L. Jackson and Jules Winnfield. Captain Jack Sparrow isn't too fond of them either and The Basterds hate them too.
- Upon arrival in the Pantheon, Candie erected his "Candyland" cotton plantation. Despite the protest from countless gods, Candyland continues to be profitable thanks to the patronage of Nazi and Neo-Nazi gods.
- Stephen, though he plays the fool in public, is much more cunning and arguably even worse than Candie. Though he never steps out of line, Stephen terrorizes his fellow slaves, often overseeing their torture, execution, and even sale if they cross him or Candie. He is the brains of Candie's operations and keeps a careful eye on all of Candie's allies and business partners, especially after the last time someone tried to negotiate with Candie. He gets along great with Uncle Ruckus, though.
- Although the Red Skull and other Nazi members of the Pantheon quietly approve of Candie's methods, Candie is wary of them. When asked why, he simply responded, "I've had bad experience with Germans..." No one has pressed him further. Plus he and Stephen find their plans to exterminate lesser races less efficient and fun than simply enslaving them.
- Despite Twilight Sparkle's warnings and insistence that it isn't the kind of place she thinks it is, Pinkie Pie has expressed interest in visiting Candyland upon learning of its existence.
- Although all black gods and goddesses hate Candie and Stephen with a burning passion, Stephen has a particularly fierce enemy in Samuel L. Jackson. This rivalry was especially awkward when Jackson was chosen to serve as Stephen's herald.
- Candie is a major Francophile and prefers to be addressed as Monsieur Candie. However, as he doesn't speak a word of French, he hates it when people speak to him in French as it makes him feel embarrassed. If, God forbid, you make this mistake, he is liable to bash your skull in with a hammer or feed you to his dogs.
- Candie frequently petitions the House of Combat to add a God of Mandingo Fighting to their ranks. Thus far, these petitions have been ignored.
- Candie is also a fan of Death Battle and frequently asks Wiz and Boomstick to include his Mandingo fighting slaves in a future bout.
- Interestingly, Candie and Stephen are perfectly fine with the non-human members of the Pantheon, so long as they don't mess with their "livelihood". They are racists of the human kind, not Fantastic Racists.
- Opposed by the House of Justice, but they begrudgingly admit that Candie and Stephen technically haven't done anything illegal.
- Candie once tried to join the House of Knowledge as the "God of Phrenology". He was promptly and harshly refused.
- Candie once tried to flirt with Charlotte Dunois. She was charmed by his demeanor at first, but when he invited her over for "Mandingo Fighting" she became furiously disgusted and proceeded to deliver a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown with her IS with a barrage of French cursing (none of which Candie understood).
- One of the few gods Candie would actually consider a friend is Gleeman Vox, thanks to their shared interests in gladiatorial combat, forced servitude, and lack of scruples. Candyland is one of DreadZone's biggest sponsors, and Candie often has his Mandingo slaves participate in the show. In return, Vox provides Candie with new slaves and explosive collars to keep them in line. Stephen, for his part, considers Vox to be reckless and a potential liability, and keeps a careful eye on the alien's dealings with Candie.
- Despite being racist, slave-owning arseholes, they are notably intimidated by Davros, considering him to be a destructive and trigger-happy maniac.
Teyrn Loghain Mac Tir, God of Fantastic Racism (Hero of River Dane)
- Demigod. Lesser God should he be made a Grey Warden.
- Symbol: A Shield bearing the crest of his home Gwaren.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil, Neutral Good as a Grey Warden.
- Portfolio: Causing people in universe to debate heavily, Taking the crown, Being a Good Man who must Be Evil, Justifying Crimes for his country, Doing everything to Protect his Daughter, Being Smart while Also Strong, A Father to His Men, Rags to Riches
- Domains: Kings, Rulers, Fighting, Betrayal, Strategy, Racism
- Herald: Anora, his daughter,
- Followers: The Stormcloak's, namely Ulfric
- Allies: Hawke, Varric Tethras, NieR, Kiritsugu Emiya
- Enemies: Ganondorf Dragmire, Bowser, Arthas Menethil, The Overlord, Corypheus.
- Headbutting Heroes with Commander Shepard
- Opposes: Leliana
- Opposed by: Alistair
- Conflicting Opinion: Loghain and Yuri Lowell have a very heated debate sometimes about leadership. Yuri sees Loghain as a example of poor leadership, while Loghain sees Yuri as a brat who doesn't understand.
- Ascended after his hatred for another country called Orlais had him abandon both his King(and Son in law), and Grey Warden Allies during the Fifth Blight when he suspected they were using the Blight to make Ferelden a pawn of Orlais.
- Most Elvish gods hate him for his segregation and the Alienages he forces most Elves in to. Loghain simply dismisses it.
- Rumor has it he was made a Grey Warden after his defeat. Loghain won't comment, though he can be seen occasionally wearing armor that bears the symbol of one. Some argue that he may of been killed, though Loghain protests this.
- When he discovered Corypheus has already ascended before he had, he contacted Hawke and Varric and went out to deal with him while proudly calling himself a Grey Warden.
- His hatred for Orlais had him leave the battle field of Ostagar because he was sure The Blight was a ruse for Orlais. This fact made him hated by many other Gods. Commander Shepard was outraged to hear this and, although s/he understands his hatred is justified, plans on having him pay for it.
- Steve Rogers also dislikes Loghain. Seeing that Loghain was willing to put Rendon Howe as his right-hand man, and enforce the slavery of Denerim more then before had him draw the line. Loghain being made a Grey Warden was approved by him since it made Loghain become a better man.
- Leliana's ascension was met with much disgust. Surprisingly, the bard is among the most sympathetic for his plight among the Dragon Age deities. She only wishes that he can overcome his prejudice against the group.
- Despite all his issues, he loves his daughter Anora and would do anything for her. Once he heard that Bowser might kidnap her because she was royalty, so he personally went out to stop him. Of course this caused him to hate Koppa's as a result.
- He also hates Relius Clover because of the fact that Relius is a prick to his son. Relius isn't bothered enough to care.
- At one point, Loghain saw Arthas as similar to him and felt empathy for him. When Arthas though Jumped Off The Slippery Slope, Loghain was horrified.
- Loghain himself is generally uninterested in the battle between Gods that don't involve Ferelden or Orlais. As a Grey Warden though, Acnologia's recent aesecion worries him since the giant Dragon used to be a human, and resembles a Archdemon.
- Tends to avoid the House of Magic due to the fact that it isn't part of a Mage Circle. His dealings with several mages, one such being a Blood Mage, have lead to a mutual understanding that he isn't allowed there.