open/close all folders
Princes of Hell
The Princes of Hell (Azazel, Ramiel, Dagon, and Asmodeus), Unholy Quartet of Supernatural Gold Eyes (King of Hell (Azazel and Asmodeus), "Yellow Eyes"/Yellow-Eyed Demon (Azazel))
- Symbol: Their signature yellow eyes
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Yellow Eyes of Sneakiness, Demonic Possession, Princes of Hell, Unhinged Demons, Demonic Equivalents to the Archangels
- Specific to Azazel: Big Bad, Magnificent Bastard, The Chessmaster, Arch-Enemy, Craves Lucifers Approval, Nice But Still A Demon, Hero Killer, Everyone Calls Him "Yellow-Eyed Demon", Face Framed in Shadow
- Specific to Ramiel: Demon In Retirement, Collects Strange But Valuable Artifacts, Impaled with Extreme Prejudice
- Specific to Dagon: Demon In Sheep's Wool, Only Female Prince of Hell, Called Prince Rather Than Princess, Lucifer's Attack Dog, Burned To Death, Cute But Psycho
- Specific to Asmodeus: Southern-Fried Genius, Hell Has New Management, Demonic Southern Gentleman, Demon In White, Demon In A Nice Suit, Good Old Days Of Fire And Brimstone, Liked By Lucifer The Least, Overthrows Lucifer As Hell's Ruler, Captured Castiel And Lucifer, Last Prince Of Hell
- Domains: Ruling Hell, cattle mutilations, virgin killing, and demon blood
- Allies: Lucifer (Azazel, Dagon, and Ramiel only), War the Horseman, Famine the Horseman, Pestilence the Horseman, Satan (Paradise Lost), Satan, The Beast, Samael, The Master, Cronus
- Rivals: Hades
- Enemies: Lucifer (Asmodeus only), Sam and Dean Winchester, Castiel, Crowley, Bobby Singer, Chuck Shurley, Gabriel, Death the Horseman, Archangel Michael, Archangel Gabriel, Pit, God
- Conflicting Opinion: Lucifer
- Opposed By: Wielders of holy weapons, such as Link, Samurai Jack
- Fears: The Fire & Heat subhouse and any deities with power over fire ( Dagon and Asmodeus only)
- Centuries ago, a version of Lucifer created four demons after he created Lilith, the first demon. They were tasked with ruling Hell while Lucifer was trapped in the Cage and Lilith in the darkest pits of Hell, but eventually, Ramiel, Dagon, and Asmodeus grew bored and retired, leaving Azazel as the sole Ruler of Hell.
- In 1972, after decades of searching, Azazel was able to find a doorway to Lucifer's Cage. Lucifer then told Azazel to find him a Special Child, so that Lucifer could have a vessel to walk the Earth with in order to bring on the Apocalypse.
- A year later, Azazel met a time-traveling Dean Winchester, and a young Mary Winchester. Dean tried to stop Azazel, but Azazel was able to make a deal with Mary, in which he would come ten years later for something of hers. He kept to his word, and ten years later, on November 2nd, 1983, Mary walked in on him feeding her younger son Sam demon blood, with him killing her and tearing apart her family.
- Eventually, in 2007, Sam and Dean found out that Azazel had been feeding other children demon's blood, in hopes of finding Lucifers one true vessel. Azazel managed to open a Devil's Gate in Wyoming, thus freeing Lilith and the armies of Hell, only for the Winchesters to kill him shortly afterwards with the Colt. Despite his death, Lilith and her demons were able to break the 66 Seals and free Lucifer from his Cage, thus starting the Apocalypse.
- Ten years later, Sam, Dean, a resurrected Mary, and Castiel got into a confrontation with Ramiel, who possessed the Lance of Michael, and unbeknownst to all but Mary, the Colt. He nearly killed Castiel with the Lance of Michael, but he himself was killed by it, with Crowley destroying it afterwards and undoing Castiel's wounds. This encounter, however, caused the Winchesters to discover that Azazel had siblings, AKA The Princes of Hell.
- Some time later, Dagon was assigned by a then-imprisoned Lucifer to guard Kelly Kline, who had unknowingly conceived a Nephilim with Lucifer. While Dagon at first assumed a friendly facade, she later revealed her true colors and kidnapped Kelly. When Kelly managed to escape with Castiel, Dagon tracked them down to a portal to Heaven, killing the angel Joshua, destroying the Colt, and handed the Winchesters' asses to them. However, before she could recapture Kelly, the Nephilim was able to link himself to Castiel, who was then able to kill Dagon.
- After Crowley died and Lucifer was trapped in a parallel universe, Asmodeus finally came out of hiding to take the Throne of Hell until Lucifer returned, quickly establishing a return to the "good old days of fire and brimstone", and killing the "corporate lackeys of the Crowley era". He then tried to trick Jack, Lucifers son, into freeing the Shedim, but Jack turned on him, and Asmodeus fled. Later, when a grace-drained Lucifer returned from the parallel world and met with Castiel, Asmodeus tracked the both of them down and captured them, deciding that he wants the Throne of Hell to himself. He was later revealed to have been feeding on the grace of a still-alive Gabriel, torturing and keeping him captive for years. Asmodeus met his end at Gabriel's hands by way of incineration, and now avoids the Archangel wherever he goes.
- Upon their ascension, the House of Angels went into uproar, while the House of Demons welcomed them with open arms. Sam and Dean were furious to find out that their mother's murderer had ascended to the Pantheon, while Castiel was fearful of them due having a near-death experience at one of their hands and being captured by another. Crowley keeps his distance from them, especially since he betrayed Ramiel to the Winchesters.
- Azazel is permanently banned from entering the Subhouses of Offsprings and Children, and all Good Parents in the Pantheon are on constant lookout for him. Azazel, for the most part, is amused by this. Likewise, Ramiel is banned from the Treasures chamber because of how he nearly killed Castiel with the Lance of Michael, and Dagon is banned from the Subhouse of Mothers due to her treatment of Kelly Kline.
- Their opinion on the Pantheon's Lucifer (Lucifer, NOT Satan) is conflicting; while they appreciate that he oversees all form of Chaos, they are a bit disgruntled at how all forms of Chaos includes Chaotic Good deities. Asmodeus is a bit weary of him, seeing how at his time of Ascension, his realitys Lucifer is in his custody.
- While still devoted to the Lucifer of their world, the Princes of Hell have found a new father figure in that charismatic Satan who reigns in Hell. He is planning to convince them that he and their Lucifer are one and the same.
- Wielders of holy weapons such as Link and Samurai Jack always keep an eye on their weapons when around them, and strongly oppose them due to their bad record with powerful weapons.
- Considering that Dagon and Asmodeus were burned to death in their reality, they naturally both avoid any fire-associated deities.
Medusa Gorgon, Goddess of Sinister Yellow Eyes
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Arrow-shaped snakes with Ashura's eyes.
- Theme Music: Lady of Gorgon
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Insane For The Sake Of Research, Staying Alive, Wants To Corrupt Whatever She Can, Body Surfing, Parental Abuse, Vector Arrows!
- Domains: Evil, Madness, Destruction, Plotting, Chaos
- Allies: Ghetsis Harmonia, Pagan, Kishin Asura, Voldemort, Yuuki Terumi, Ren Gyokuen, Gul'dan, Ragyo Kiryuin, Adria, Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos), Nine the Phantom
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Orochimaru (sorta)
- Enemies: Rider, Simon Belmont, Maka and Soul, Crona, Black Star and Tsubaki, Death The Kid, Excalibur, Asura, Ryuuko Matoi and Senketsu, Rubick, Satsuki Kiryuin, Ruby Rose, Palutena, Leah, Charmcaster
- Opposed by: Alice (Monster Girl Quest)
- Once went on a date with Orochimaru, which ended with her dumping him. "Dumping him" means she strangled him with his own snakes and left him in a trash can. She labels him as a molester for desiring Sasuke's body.
- immediately shuts down any suggestions, serious or otherwise, she should date Voldemort. Not only is there a rumor going around that Voldemort and Orochimaru are the same person, Voldy looks like he's just as touchy-feely with Draco Malfoy as Orochimaru is with Sasuke.
- Has been spotted hanging around with Ghetsis Harmonia, who offers her a seat in his House of Abusive Parents as co-Goddess. Medusa has actually been considering it, as he saw that Ghetsis has a lot more in common with her than Orochimaru, and she agreed that Precia Testarossa was a fool that let herself get some 'totally not-evil' portrayal.
- Does not get along well with Rider. Feels that Rider is too nice and resents the shared name. She's even more pissed off that Rider changed her inscribed name and now Medusa is on the receiving end (and more well-deserved) of whipping on the head by Simon Belmont (or occasionally Trevor Belmont).
- With the ascension of her daughter... son... child Crona, she hopes to abuse hir even more. She's contacted Kishin Asura for their next move on hir.
- Unfortunately for her, this information ended up in the hands of another Asura. Unsurprisingly, he's not happy about this.
- She tends to be mistaken for the mythological Medusa by Flynn, who had his demons bind her into immobility so Flynn could "fundraise" from her pockets. She doesn't understand what the hell happened, but she wants her cash back now.
- Is part of the Four Deadly Vipers, though Medusa certainly doesn't want to be in a team with Orochimaru, although Orochi keeps them in line before they fight.
- In talks with Ragyo Kiryuin on how to better manipulate your child into being a better tool for your plans. Pity that both of Ragyo's daughters eventually turned against her, while Medusa managed to complete Crona into the perfect Black Blood being. Yes, Medusa was brutally ripped apart by him/her, but she completely expected to be killed, even planned ahead for it. Science sometimes requires sacrifice. She doesn't really care one way or the other about the fact that Ragyo molested her test subject/daughter Satsuki, she just sees it as kind of...pointless. And maybe a little weird (see Orochimaru and Voldemort above). Though, she's not one to talk; Medusa's done her fair share of body invasion (just ask Eruka or the Mizune Sisters), but finds this to be a bit foolish and arrogant to screw around with someone like that without making damn sure they can't screw you back. (Those snakes she shoved into Eruka's and Mizune's bodies? Primed to explode if they decide to have a change of heart. Can't slip a vector arrow into the most powerful Meister at DWMA? Slip it into his weapon instead!)
- Secretly super-jealous of Gendo Ikari, (abusive?) father of the God of Psychosis himself, Shinji Ikari. She hopes to one day learn the secrets of exactly how Gendo managed to break Shinji's mind and spirit so utterly and completely. If she could combine that with the insanity-powered Black Blood...
- Snake, snake, cobra, cobra...
Ren Gyokuen, Goddess of Dangerous Red Eyes (Kou Empire Empress, Leader of Al-Thamen, Jewel of Many Colours, Arba (Alma Torran), Ren Hakuei)
- Intermediate Goddess, but very close to Greater goddess.
- Symbol: An eight-pointed star with the Al-Thamen eye in the middle
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil likely Chaotic Neutral now.
- Portfolio: Don't Trust Her Smile, Body Surf, Crying Manipulator, Bolg User, Wicked Witch, Manipulative Bitch, Red Eyes, Take Warning, Abusive Mom, Looks Too Young For Her Age.
- Domains: Royalty, Magic, Eyes, Chaos, Swords, Betrayal, Evil, Hate, Incest
- Allies: Ragyo Kiryuin, Lady Tremaine, Ghetsis Harmonia, Medusa Gorgon, Nui Harime, Dr. Sofia Lamb, Orochimaru, Nine the Phantom
- Enemies: Team Aladdin Aladdin (Magi), Morgiana, Ren Hakuryuu, Ugo
- Opposed by: Kurapika, Bowser Jr
- Conflicting Opinions on: Zeref
- Came into ascention after the death battle with her own son. The hatred for Haku keeps her strong along with her ambitions for power and chaos. She also hopes to continue where she left off in her life by moving past her old ways and ideals.
- She was amused to hear both Aladdan and Morgiana were in the pantheon and is glad to be reunited with old faces.
- She is waiting for her son Ren Hakuryuu to ascend into the pantheon planning on giving him a good punishment for his "bad behavior".
- She also enjoys the fact Haku is not aware of the new vessel she has taken his very own sister Ren Hakuei.
- Gets along well with Ragyo Kiryuin as they both enjoy torturing their children. Her Villainous Incest with her own child made Ragyo laugh in enjoyment.
- Tremanie sees her as an idol supporting her ideals and methods in dealing with the young.
- Medusa is curious about both the Al-Thamen and the power Ren can use. Ren in turn is impressed by the treatment Medusa gives to her own creation Crona.
- Nui Harmine heard about Ren's bond with Ragyo and felt compeled to offer her support to the magician. She feels Gyokuen can teach her new ways to make people suffer while wearing a smile.
- Naturally she's been targeted by Ryuko and her sister Satsuki for those interactions with Ragyo and Nui.
- Dr. Sofia Lamb was pleased to hear about Gyokuen's ascension and had long conversations with her about the abuse of their children.
- Ghetsis has contacted Gyokuen to learn her history with the empire impressed by her rule over it. He also was amazing by the cruelty towards her family wanting to learn new ways to make N suffer.
- Rena Ryuugu hates her just as much as Sofia Lamb, but she's not so willing to get into a fight with Gyokuen due to her abilities being out of her league.
- Sophitia finds her to be a horrible parent and hopes to become strong enough to fight back against women like her.
- Elsa and Rapunzel both consider her a horrible ruler feeling she does not care about her subjects at all. Rapunzel in particular is disgusted by Gyokuen's motherly behavior.
- Kurapika was horrified upon discovering that someone like her was assigned the title of the one distinguishing trope of his clan. Might take action against her after (if) he finishes his personal quest.
- Zeref met the goddess one day and talked about the idea of her empire. While he was disgusted by her treatment of her own children he admitted he was surprised how powerful Ren Hakuryuu became through such torture. He also seemed interested in the concepts for the Kou Empire which could help his own nation. She was overjoyed in seeing his mental state due to Ankhseram's contradiction curse.
- Hakuryuu overheard some of the discussion from some gods and considered making a new enemy out of the immortal wizard.
- Orochimaru quickly was impressed by the power this woman held, the methods she used to rule over her kingdom, but most of all how she was able to maintain her life by using the lineage of her family line.
- It's believed Gyokuen might have been possessed when she was killed by Haku, but nothing is confirmed and Arba is not going to tell anyone the truth at this point in time. Also Gyokuen has been keeping to her palace hoping no one can find her, but it's mainly to hide her new vessel Hakuei.
Murasaki, Goddess of Mysterious Purple Eyes (The Spiritless Shut-In With A Surprisingly Strident Shriek, cute_shutin, Mura-socky, Bebeby Mask)
- Lesser Goddess (Intermediate Goddess if Root of Calamity is activated)
- Symbol: Her stuffed doll, Bebeby, with Murasaki's pinwheel blades next to him
- Theme Music: For Your Scar, Level Up my Shut-In Lifestyle, Indigo Murasaki's True Intentions
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Social Shut-Ins, Elegant Gothic Lolita, Prehensile Hair with Pinwheel Blades, Having a Security Blanket What is Like a Friend to Her, Root of Calamity, Brilliant, but Lazy, Shrinking Violet Unless Pushed, Shinobi, The Nose Knows, Purple Eyes
- Domains: Shinobi, Shut-Ins, Bears, Aggression
- Odd Friendship: Banette, Himawari Shinomiya
- Enemies: Hackers
- Former Enemies: Students of Hanzou Academy, Crimson Squad and Gessen Academy
- Murasaki is a student of the Hebijo Academy in name only for the most part. The silent, socially nervous shut-in who possess the mysterious powers of the Root of Calamity, exclusive to her family line. She also has purple eyes because of that.
- A former follower/high priestess of Patchouli Knowledge, she was supposed to accept her position due of her refusal to go outside due of reasons, like her father forcing her to be shinobi or that she almost killed her sister because and feeling guilty for it ever since. However, she refused, saying that House of Travel is too noisy to her. She much prefers to be here. It helps that she has been trying to be more outgoing, even if its because she now has friends.
- The blue bear doll she carries around is called Bebeby. He is like a surrogate sister to Murasaki, and she carries him around wherever she goes. She thinks that Bebeby is a real person and she wishes that others treat him like so.
- Speaking of which, DO NOT TAKE HIM AWAY FROM HER (or treat him like he is just a doll or "threaten" him)! Her Root of Calamity powers has her using her spiritual energy to create a large explosion and boosting her powers to match those of yoma and it tends to activate when she gets really pissed off, with Bebeby being like a huge Berserk Button ready to be pressed. The last person who stole him from her commented that the last thing they saw were pair of giant shadow claws before their face was clawed out.
- Other ways to piss her off is to present yourself as a hacker (she has zero tolerance to them) or threaten to take her sister away from her (she does not want to loose her again).
- One of few people in the Pantheon not to think that Yoshinon is just a hand puppet of Yoshino.
- After spending so much time in the dark, she apparently gained the ability to smell what kind of person someone is based by their scent. That makes her able to know who to trust and who not to trust.
- She once stumbled into the TV World on her own, causing the Investigation Team to go to safe her. However, it turned out that there was no Shadow Self for her, as she had already fought her Shadow in the past. However, it turned out that she accepted her Shadow negatively, accepting her Shadow's words of her being worthless baggage, causing her to almost get rid of herself if it wasn't for Asuka, who made her realise that not only does she have friends, but that they need her. No one is quite sure if she has a Persona or not after the visit.
- During the journey, she seemed to have befriended Teddie. She thinks that he is genuinely funny.
- Can be seen at times playing with Banette ever since his ascension. Though he does scare her a little, she felt bad for him after hearing he was abandoned.
- Despite being highly skilled at hacking, Murasaki gets along well with Himawari due to their preference for staying in their temples. Himawari has assured Murasaki that not only would she never hack the account of one of her friends, but she also never do so with any sort of malicious intent.
Yumi (Senran Kagura)
Yumi, Goddess of Cold, Blue Eyes (The Frigidly Flowing Femme Fatale, Yu-and-Mi, Yumiverine, Gessen Ice Queen, SnowConcealsEverything)
- Lesser Goddess (Intermediate Goddess when activating Ice Queen)
- Symbol: A spider sculpture made out of ice on top of her fan
- Theme Music: For Master Kurokage, Pretty Prisoner, Grandfather's Wish
- Alignment: Lawful Good, used to be Templar Good
- Portfolio: Sexy Kimonos, Cold, Blue Eyes, Winter Royal Ice Queen (slowly defrosting), An Ice Person, Dance Battler With Dual Fans, Lady of War, Devotion to Her Grandfather, Shinobi
- Domains: Ice, Shinobi, Dance, Fans, Kimonos, Eyes
- Rivals: Asuka, Homura, Miyabi
- Enemies: Evil gods who really are evil, Heihachi Mishima, Airy, Nui Harime, B.B. Hood
- Opposes: Miu Matsuoka, Momo Karuizawa (more like Sitcom Arch-Nemesis)
- Former Enemies: The Students of Hanzou and Hebijo Academy and the Crimson Squad
- The elegant leader of the Elite class of Gessen Girl School. Her blue eyes are as cold as are her ice powers and her heart used to be, the heart who devoted her live to rid the world of all evil in the name of her grandfather Kurokage, who adopted her after her parents died, though she saw the light in the darkness, and is much open thanks to that.
- Heihachi looked at her with some interest, as she sounds like her wife Kazumi back then she was younger. Yumi looked at Heihachi, with his rough appearance for his age reminding her of her grandfather... but then felt disgusted when she heard what kind of parent he is. She is holds her judgement on Kazumi.
- Opposes Miu and Momo and antagonises Airy, Nui and B.B. Hood due of how deceiving their cute appearances are. Because cuteness is righteousness and justice and shouldn't be used for evil.
- She is sometimes seen assisting Kokoro during her noh performances. Their most popular play is called "Shinovi Versus", telling the events what lead the Gessen School girls realise how wrong they were on things.
- Is most likely not a yuki-onna, even if she shares many traits with one.
- Is said to resemble Shiki Ryougi in appearance. She is less than thrilled by the comparison, though.
- Bring up "Oppai rock-paper-scissors" around her at your own risk. Though she is more embarrassed by it than pissed off.
- Kokoro once wore her outfit, though it might have been a mistake on Yozakura's part. Though Yumi doesn't seem to mind.