In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen:
Shin Megami Tensei series
- YHVH, the Absolute Lawmaker, and Leader of the Grand United Alliance of Law (YHWH, Yehowah, Yahweh, Elohim, Sabaoth, Shaddai, Kagutsuchi, Demiurge, Ancient of Days, the Great Will (Or rather, its rogue avatar), The Lord) as an Alignment Incarnation of the Main House and a member of the Great Triad of the House of FAITH.
- Lucifer, Creator of Chaos, Chairman of the Grand United Alliance of Chaos and Celestial Being of Polite Villains (Helel, the Lightbringer, Morningstar, Prince of Darkness, The Great Darkness, The Demon Lord, Louis Cypher, The Rebel King of Hell, The Lord of Nightmares, Golden Demon Lord, L-sama, LON) as an Alignment Incarnation of the Main House and one of the Council of Four in the House of Ambiguity.
- Satan, Divine Representation of Demons Serving Heaven's Cause (God's Judge, Mr. Suzuki, Zayin, Dredalus, Merkabah: God's Chariot: Merkabah, Gabby, Four Archangels, God's Scapegoat: Lucifer, Hikaru, God's Arbiter, Primal Angel) as a Greater God under Demons (House of Otherness).
- Metatron, the Face and the Voice (Lesser YHVH, Attendant of the Infinite, Mechanical Angel, Enoch) as an Intermediate God under Sources of Information (House of Knowledge).
- Beelzebub, The Lord of the Flies (The Right Hand of Darkness, Baal Zebul, Belzaboul, The Prince of Lies) as an Intermediate God under Insects (House of Beast).
- Mara the Magnificent, God(dess?) of Penis Imagery (Throbbing King of Desire) as an Intermediate God under Male Appearances (House of Gender)
- Alice, Goddess of Ambiguous Innocence as a Lesser Goddess under Other Emotions (House of Emotion).
- Belial and Nebiros, Gods of Paternal Affection for the Adopted as Intermediate Gods under Surrogate Relationships (House of Family).
- Kazuya, God of Settling On One Of The Multiple Endings (The Hero, The First Hero, First Champion, Sho, Futsuo, Adam) as a Lesser God under Gaming Narratives (House of Gaming).
- Aleph, the Godslayer (Hawk, Jyoji Hijri) as an Intermediate God under Sinners (House of FAITH).
- Naoki Kashima, God of Bonus Bosses (Demi-Fiend, Hitoshura) as a member of the House of Gaming of an undetermined rank.
- The Fiends, Heralds of the Apocalypse (the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Mother Harlot and the Trumpeter) as Greater Gods in Ruin & Destruction (House of Life and Death).
- Mido, The Master of the Cathedral of Shadows, God of Fusion Technology as a Lesser God under Combined Forms (House of Shape).
- Archangel Gabriel, Holy Representative of Her Namesake and Female Angels (Gabby, Seraph of Water, Declarer of Anguish) as a Lesser Goddess under Angels (House of Otherness) and Gender Pairings & Roles (House of Gender).
- The Expanse, the Void Between the Worlds under Dominions (Dimensions)
- The Demonic Compendium can be found among the Treasures under Books.
- Stephen, God of Characters Based on Celebrities (Steven, Dr. Matsuda) as an Intermediate God under Character Archetypes (House of Characterization).
- Tiamat, Goddess of Having Many Breasts as an Intermediate Goddess under Female Anatomy (House of Gender).
- Chiaki Hayasaka, Isamu Nitta and Hikawa, Divine Representations of Unconventional Alignment Systems as Intermediate Deities under Plain Neutral (House of Ambiguity).
- Lilith, Goddess of Feather Boa Constrictors (Yuriko, The First Wife, The Black Samurai) as an Intermediate Goddess under Reptiles (House of Beast) and Accessories (House of Costumes).
- Jack Frost, God of Cold Killing as a Demigod under Ice & Cold (House of Nature).
- Philemon, Living Embodiment of All of Humanity's Goodness as an Overdeity under Personality Misc.. Also holds a position in the Pantheon Caretakers in the Main House.
- Nyarlathotep, Living Embodiment of All Evil in Humanity's Heart as an Overdeity under Personality Misc.. Also holds a position in the Legendary Foes in the Main House.
- Igor, God of Creepy Goodness as a member of the Apathetic Guardians of Figure of the House of Personal Appearance and an Intermediate God under Heroic Appearances (House of Heroes).
- The Reaper, God of Time Penalty Bosses and Chest Monsters (Death, Creamer) as an Intermediate God under Boss Design (House of Gaming).
- The students of St. Hermelin Highmembers , Godly Collective of Bad Localizations (Boy With Earring: The Pierced Boy, Naoya "Naorin" Toudou, Yūya Narumi, Jihei "Jay" Suzakuin | Maki: Mary, Nanjo: Nate Trinity, Nate Nanjo | Mark: "Massie" (by his mom) | Yukino: Yuuki | Elly: Erie, Ellen, Ellie | Brown: Brad, "Great Brown" | Ayase: Alana | Reiji: Six-pack Leader, Captain Naked, Chris) as Intermediate Deities under Forms of Media (House of Craft).
- The Persona-users of Sumaru Citymembers , Godly Collective of Reset Storylines (Tatsuya: Tatsu, Red Hawk, Déjà Vu Boy, The Paradox, Little Suou | Maya: Mackey, Ma-ya, Big Sis, Big Maya, Blue Swan | Lisa: Ginko, Pink Argus | Eikichi: Michel, Undie Boss, Captain Underwear, Pants Leader, Captain Death, Death Boss, Yellow Owl | Jun: Jun Kashihara, Joker, Black Condor | Ulala: | Katsuya: Captain Sideburns, Big Suou | Baofu: Bao, Kaoru Saga) as Intermediate Deities under Narrative Structure (House of Narrative).
- Labrys, Goddess of Flawed Prototypes (Yasogami's Steel Body President, Miss President, Unit #031, Shadow Labrys, The Raging Bull of Destruction) as an Intermediate Goddess under Machinery (House of Technology).
- Sho Minazuki, God of Freakish Loners (The Rule-Smashing Pun Machine) as a Lesser God under Personalities (House of Personality).
- Zen and Rei, Representatives of Deity and Mortal Couples (ReiZen, Zhn, Chronos, (Zen) Niko, Philé, Lei, (Rei)) as Lesser Deities under Couples Archetypes (House of Love).
- Vincent Brooks, The God Who Climbs to Survive (Man Drinking Alone, The Man of Legends) is a Quasideity under Gameplay (House of Gaming).
Devil Summoner series
Devil Survivor series
- The Embryon TribeMembers , Gods of Biodata (Sera: Seraphita, Cyber Shaman) as Intermediate Deities under Genetic Engineering (House of Science).