open/close all folders
Yukiteru Amano, God of Not Holding Grudges
(Yuki, The First)
- Greater God (Overdeity when he's a God)
- Symbol: The Indiscriminate Diary
- Theme Music: Dead END, You are Your Life's Leading Part, so Walk with Confidence
- Alignment: Neutral Good, can be Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Action Survivor, Non-Action Guy Until He Is Forced To Take Action, Sanity Slippage, Living Emotional Crutch, Extreme Doormat, Supporting Protagonist, Classical Anti-Hero, Seer, Deity of Human Origin, Did Nothing for 10,000 Years Because of Yuno's Death, All-Loving Hero
- Domains: Future, Forgiveness, Love, Emotions, Godhood
- Allies: YUNO GASAI, Reisuke Houjou (former enemy), Aru Akise, Katniss Everdeen, Shinji Ikari, Shinji Kido/Kamen Rider Ryuki, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Mahiro Yasaka, Almaz von Almandine Adamant, Judai Yuki
- Enemies: Yuuki Terumi, Gleeman Vox, Takeshi Asakura, Redyue
- A boy with a shy personality and a fractured family, Yukiteru spend most of his life as an outcast. However, things started to change when he was pulled into the Survival Game to determent the successor to the god Deus. During which Yukiteru went through hell, gaining new friends, but a lot of hardships with it.
- The most impressive things about him is his survivability (even due of cowardice) and seemingly inability to really hold grudges. He forgave Yuno (his love interest) in multiple occasions, forgave the terrorist Minene (Fire-Forged Friends) after she attacked his school, forgave his few school friends who tried to betray him and even forgave his father, who not only tried to (unintentionally) kill him, but who also killed his wife (albeit only after Yuki recovered from Heroic BSoD). The Cynicism Catalyst only hit him when his father was killed off right after Yuki forgave him, but even after that his All-Loving Hero personality didn't go away, as he tried to save 3rd World by protecting it from Yuno.
- In the Pantheon, he was really concerned about Yuno due of her seemingly reverting back to her crazy self, or even worse version of her past self. The worst part being that he himself couldn't really help her, what started to eat into his own sanity as well. It wasn't until Yuno being set back into her 3rd World persona that the two of them could reunite with each other more calmly to his relief.
- While he can't really confirm it, he believes that Terumi might have had something to do with Yuno's behaviour. However, all of his attempts to confront him about it has resulted him not telling him anything to his annoyance.
- Even though Yukiteru is an actual god, he isn't really familiar with his powers as say Yuno would be. Even when he has been a god for 10,000 years, he spend almost all of it mourning. As such, he appears way weaker than he would be, and would rather avoid fights than be in them. That being said, that doesn't mean he can't fight, as shown with him being surprisingly good with darts.
- He has sympathies to and from Katniss as fellow Deadly Game contestants. He also hate Vox for even trying to turn that into pure entertainment, saying that he's infinitely worse than Deus as at least he had a good reason for doing what he did. He also hate Takeshi for abusing the situation.
- Yukiteru seems to get along with Shinji Ikari and Shinji Kido due of two of them reminding him of himself. Another Rider he is allies with is Kouta, as he is happy that he was able to reunite with his love after so many years.
- For reference, the "Indiscriminate Diary" is a flip phone tells future observations of people around himself, but doesn't tell anything about himself. Fortunately he doesn't need to worry of dying if his Future Diary is broken beyond repair.
- Due of Yuno's new friendship with SLS, Yuki has started befriending Mahiro and Almaz, as all of them know what it means to deal with rather troublesome girlfriends.
YoRHa No.2 Type B, Goddess of Unprohibited Emotions
(2B, Battle Class Android, 2Butt
, Toobs, Toobie, 2Bae, Toobae, 2Booty, Toobooty, YoRHa No.2 Type E, 2E, Executioner Class Android
, Mecha Youmu, Robo Youmu, Hyper Youmu
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A katana with her black hairband wrapped around it
- Theme Songs: Weight of the World (Prelude, English Version in contemplative times)
- Alignment: Neutral Good, later Chaotic Good
- Protfolio: Fighting Android, Blindfolded Swordswoman, Consummate Professional, Decoy Protagonist, Unamused Snarkyness, Executes Her Own Kind, Built For War Against Machines, Long And Lean, Magnetic Sword Works, Very Attached to Her Partner, Waif-Fu
- Domains: Robotics, Androids, Combat
- Herald: Pod 042
- The Automata Unit: 9S, Epsilon (Mega Man), ICEY, Quote and Curly Brace
- Liberion Arcadia: Ciel, Green Biker Dude, The Four Guardians, Labrys, Lambda-11
- Others: Androids 17 and 18, Ruby Rose, Jenny Wakeman/XJ-9, KOS-MOS, Motoko Kusanagi, Aigis, The Lyoko Warriors, Mikasa Ackerman, Noctis Lucis Caelum, Youmu Konpaku
- Rivals: Raiden (Metal Gear), Samuel Rodrigues, Ivy Valentine
- Enemies: Cell, Android 20/Dr. Gero, Sundowner, Mistral, Monsoon, Nu-13, Master Control Program, XANA, Sigma, Nightmare, The Infested, Roman Torchwick, the Grand United Alliance of Machines, The Corpus
- Conflicting Opinion: Bloody Marie (Skullgirls)
- Special Relationship: A2
- LOADING Booting System
Commencing System Check
All Systems Green. Model Unit No.2 Type B was a YoRHa unit designed for combat capabilities against machine lifeforms for the "Glory of Mankind". Being aided by 9S and Pod 042, she quickly discovered the truth about the war between aliens and humans wondering if she was truly unable to be anything other than a blade of quiet will. After the war reached a conclusion, she was given a second "life" thanks to her Pod. However, rather than be placed back on Earth with 9S or A2, she was sent to the pantheon to explore and find a new purpose for herself.
- In truth, the same has applied for 9S and A2, but their bodies are being kept in "storage" until titles can be found for each of them. The Court plans to reunite them with her when that happens.
- And reunite with them she did.
- While Androids 17 and 18 were originally human, the both of them knew what being a "soulless" machine was like thanks to Dr. Gero and knew that 2B wouldn't want to end up as one of his experiments like they were, earning the YoRHa unit's respect.
- Speaking of Doctor Gero, his final creation dubbed Cell didn't seem all that impressed by 2B, considering her a poor imitation of Android 18 until he got into a fight with her. In the process, Cell had gotten his tail removed by her blade when he tried absorbing her whole. 2B made it very clear she wasn't going to become a "power source" for that abomination while Cell felt more determined to "gobble" up this peach as well.
- Ruby Rose immediately took a liking to 2B considering her fighting style being reminded of Penny who was also "Combat Ready!".
- 2B wasn't sure what to think of Raiden; despite looking very much like the other androids from YoRHa, he was still very much human when they fought each other in a training simulation. He noted that her skills with blades was similar to her own, but he wondered if that was because she was made by a company similar to Desperado.
- Speaking of Desperado, her personal quarters in the Pantheon was ambushed by several humanoid androids sent by this group seeking to rip her apart to study and analyze her details for creating new weapons in warfare. A corporation called the Corpus later had her attacked with robots for a similar reason, although even worse, as they wanted to clone her data and use it to further develop their Corpus Proxies.
- While she has a similar voice to Marie, the android didn't exactly approve of her ability of using the dead for the intention of getting even with others.
- Mikasa felt pity for the android after hearing about what happened to her during the war against the machines, and noticing that one of 2B's vocal outputs sounded similar to her own voice.
- Being prone to infection by the Logic Virus, which nearly resulted in the complete destruction of her body and requiring a Mercy Kill from A2, caused 2B to truly loathe malevolent programs like the MCP, XANA, or Sigma. All three deities seek out this android to infect and control for their own ambitions of creating a "mechanical" revolution in the Pantheon. The same goes for The Infested, who tried doing something similar to her mainframe.
- The YoHRa unit was planning on making a team of androids to come to action for the safety of the Pantheon in case Nu-13 should reawaken to begin completing her ultimate objective. Then she discovered that one had already been formed in response to the threat formed by the various "mechanical revolutionaries" above and the new Grand Alliance they're a part of. Confronting Epsilon and company, she offered her membership and demonstrated her skills, being approved to join Liberion Arcadia.
- "Jenny", Labrys, Aigis, and KOS-MOS were quick to get along with the android, finding her "visor" quite strange to look at when speaking with 2B, and yet, they all found it rather adorable. Because of this, 2B was glad to see Labrys among the androids in the group, and conversed with her before they were taken to receive Sigma Virus antibodies. A few newer associates ended up getting them as well, namely Quote, Curly Brace, and ICEY, the latter of whom 2B quickly took to as a friend after Labrys introduced her.
- ICEY in turn seems to see her in a "mentor" light and hopes to be more proficient in "three-dimensional combat" as she used to be from a 2D space prior to her ascension. There's also the fact that ICEY lacks any form of long-range abilities, instead having an infinite Air Dash to close the distance.
- Deities like Meliodas attempted to "service" 2B by observing her back compartment when the wind is blowing. She...wasn't thrilled about these moments.
- Captain Janeway once asked 2B to assist her on a mission to scout out the Pantheon for a possible issue with security. During the assignment, she remarked that the android reminded her of her trustworthy security officer: Tuvok. She also was reminded of the former Borg cyborg Seven of Nine, but the YoHRa unit felt like Janeway semeed to behave like her old Commander, who was also quite strict.
- When changing clothes, if no cover is available, her Pod automatically pulls out a curtain to conceal her until it's done.
- While eating is unnecessary for her, she particularly avoids mackerel as it's lethal to her systems.
- She has been working on getting 9S in the Pantheon for some time after her ascension, helping the Court of the Gods find a title for him. Once he was finally activated as the God of Hacking Foes and Hacking Minigames, she stayed by his side until he woke up, with others helping as well to make sure that the GUAM couldn't capture him. Once he was filled in on the existence of humanity in the Pantheon, they spent some time alone, further enforced by Aigis and Curly Brace. He decided to join her in Liberion Arcadia.
- With 9S now a part of the group, this meant Corpus assaulting her and her teammates could be better neutralized as he was able to easily hack into their systems; turns out their firewalls weren't particularly strong at least by his standards. A lot of Corpus Proxies were left wide open for 2B to kill thanks to this. It also helped when LA ended up in a skirmish against Talon thanks to Sombra trying to hack into her team's systems; particularly, Sombra tagging her in a vulnerable moment was immediately met by 9S hacking into Sombra's tech, rendering the Mexican rogue helpless until the other Talon agents bailed her out.
- Eventually 9S's performance started to suffer due to various issues from their own world, to which Labrys made the suggestion to bring him into the TV World; 2B was skeptical of this, though Labrys explained the concept of Shadows and what the TV World was from her own experiences. 2B decided to accompany 9S during his trip to the TV World alongside Labrys, Aigis, and the rest of S.E.E.S., despite the chances of her Shadow showing up, given her own set of issues like living with having to kill 9S several times before.
- However, upon reaching the final room, they encountered not only Shadow 9S, but Shadow 2B as well* . Of course, with everything they've yet to confess to one another, the Shadows spilled every bean there was left to spill, causing a lot of emotional trauma from the YoRHa androids, and the standard phase of denial. Junpei voiced the group's collective dread in the face of two berserk Shadows, especially those of powerful androids such as 2B and 9S (though some hid it a lot better than most).
- The battle was a grueling one, thankfully mitigated by Pods 042 and 153 electing to assist thanks to their Programs. Somewhere along the way, though, Shadow 9S hacked Labrys, which only made Shadow Labrys come to the fore to beat the shit out of him. Thankfully, she just ignored the rest of S.E.E.S. as she did so. Despite that, the battle was still very tough. Eventually, the group prevailed and took down the YoRHa androids' Shadows, Shadow Labrys shortly returning control to her other self.
- Now that every important secret of theirs has been brought to light, with encouragement from Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapons, 9S and 2B were able to come to terms with their and each other's actions back in their world. And their rewards for this were (aside from their experiences, combat and otherwise)... a pair of glowing Persona cards and nothing more. Labrys was a little disappointed with that; this meant Persona-acquisition was no longer a guarantee like the TV World 'back home'. Regardless, 2B and 9S have expressed their gratitude for this trip.
- Is a bit a more frosty than usual with Fairy Leviathan ever since the Siren General joined the team thanks to 9S hacking the Court of the Gods' case files, specifically because Leviathan started bonding with 9S over those very skills. Still, she doesn't object to being called "katana girl"; of all the nicknames Leviathan gave the rest of the team, she thinks it's one of the better ones. Leviathan entering also allowed Harpuia to better organize LA in general, which included the consolidation of a strategic unit within the group that she and 9S had worked with Epsilon to build.
- After somehow encountering Ivy Valentine despite being from a different time period, the android was quick to engage the "hostile lifeform" in combat seeking out her new mission to destroy Soul Edge in the Pantheon.
- When A2 was finally awakened in the Pantheon, 2B went to meet her, and was met with the scene of 9S attacking A2. Quickly she stepped in between them to diffuse the situation.
9S: Why are you protecting her?! She killed you!
2B: I asked her to kill me!
9S: [stops and sputters] W-w-what?
2B: By the time I reached her, I was already infected by the Logic Virus, and was in its advanced stages. It was already too late to save me, even for you, and I didn't want to hurt you or anyone else.
A2: I just happened to be in the area, and was the only one who can listen to her words. I'm still not sure why I heeded her request, though.
- Thankfully, after clearing things up, 9S and A2 can now encounter each other without such an incident repeating itself. However, the bitter tension was still there enough that A2 wouldn't full-on join Liberion Arcadia, even though she shared the common goal of defending humanity and freedom and would stand alongside them when faced with common threats.
Chiffon Fairchild, Goddess of Psychotic Smiles
(The Unmatched Smiling Monster, The Monster of West Genetics, Monster
, Ms. Monster, Chiffon Aoi, Sister 005
- Intermediate Goddess (Greater Goddess in Nova Form)
- Symbol: The West Genetics Symbol and the Anti-Nova Trial Version (her Volt Weapon)
- Alignment: Lawful Good, veering to Lawful Neutral. Becomes Chaotic Neutral when pissed off.
- Portfolio: The Cynic, Student Council Presidents, Nice Girls, Broken Aces, Authority Equals Asskicking, Reasonable Authority Figures, Beware the Nice and Silly Ones, Blood Knights, Don't Mess With Her Friends Or Else... She will Smile Like a Monstrous Psychopath, Eyes Always Shut, Wielding the Anti-Nova Trial Version, Being a clone of Maria Lancelot, Being 43 years old despite of her younger looks
- Domains: Combat, Romance, Anti-Heroism, Fanservice, School, Leadership, Cynicism, Smiling, Tragedy
- West Genetics: Satellizer el Bridget, Rana Linchen, Elizabeth Mably
- Others: Erza Scarlet, Oren Pierre Alfonzo/Kamen Rider Bravo, Kyoko Sakura, Stocking Anarchy, Gin Ichimaru, Koko Hekmatyar, Yoko Littner, Nao Midorikawa/Cure March, Asuna Yuuki, Komaru Naegi
- Rivals: Satoru Tojo/Kamen Rider Tiger
- Enemies: Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke, Nobuyuki Sugou/Oberon the Fairy King, Monokuma and Junko Enoshima, Ragyo Kiryuin, The Flood, Frieza, Boros, SHOCKER
- She has somehow manage to ascend into the main pantheon after she sacrificed her own life to protect her precious comrades at the 11th Nova Clash, Chiffon Fairchild, who allegedly hails from Canada, was a student council president at West Genetics who possess a bubbly personality while she is always seen smiling while her eyes closed all the time. Due to her immerse strength, she is the top-ranked-third year student at West Genetics and a top rank among the five strongest third year Pandoras in Genetics worldwide. However, there`s a monstrous side of her beneath her external expression, especially whenever she gets loses her temper too much, she smiles like a monstrous psychopath before she beats her opponents. Since then, she was given the title "The Unmatched Smiling Monster" due to her monstrous nature in her personality and being the most powerful Pandora in West Genetics.
- It is later revealed that her real name was Chiffon Aoi, one of the five sisters of Lab 13, who was cultivated by Gengo Aoi through Maria Lancelot's DNA, thus making her one of the first Legendary Pandora in her home universe.
- Upon entering the pantheon, she is reunited with Satellizer, Rana, and Elizabeth, while she still holds a huge respect on them despite of their act of rebellion by siding with the E-Pandoras during the 11th Nova Clash, both three of them also has the same opinions on her too as they started to rekindle their alliance with her ever since.
- While walking around the House of Weapons, she visits Erza Scarlet due to her huge respect for her since she is one of Erza's followers prior to her ascension. There, she often having a one-on-one training combat with her so that they can improve their fighting experience so they can prepare themselves in their upcoming battles.
- She quickly befriends Gin Ichimaru and Koko Hekmatyar since both of them shares a common traits of their tendencies with their eyes close while smiling at the same time. However she was more close to Koko as she is wondering that she was similarly sounds to her own.
- Due to her love for cakes, she also started to visit the cake store Charmant in the House of Food as she quickly became one of Oren's loyal customers, while she hangs out in the said store, she also meets Stocking Anarchy and Kyoko Sakura, the girls were also starting to get along due to their shared love for sweet foods.
- She also started to associate with Yoko Littner and Nao Midorikawa since they sounds similar when they speak in Japanese, and Asuna Yuuki and Komaru Naegi since they also sounds similar whenever they speak in English.
- Due to her being associates with Asuna, she became one of Nobuyuki Sugou's hit list. The Pandora doesn't take long to hate him too because of his dishonorable actions towards Asuna.
- While Chiffon and her brethren Pandora are fighting the Novas primarily, she also became enemies with evil aligned aliens like Frieza, Boros, and the Flood due to their desire to destroy everything in their path. She also seems to gained a disgust towards Ragyo Kiryuin due to the fact that she betrayed humanity and aligned herself with the Life Fibers to achived her evil plans.
- Since she came from West Genetics academy like the rest of the Pandora in the Pantheon, she became alert upon the presence of Monokuma and his Junko Enoshima after hearing their plans for their possible "Pantheonic School Life of Mutual Killings" as well as their heinous acts that they committed back in Hope's Peak Academy. Due to this, she also joined forces with other good-aligned deities, who also shared their hate towards Monokuma and Junko, in a attemp to stop their plans.
- Like Satella, Rana, and Elly before, she was being watched by Ryoma Sengoku as the mad scientist is observing the Pandora's battle data for his research. This doesn't take long that she also starts to hate his guts in the same way as her brethren Pandora does. This does make uneasy for her too when SHOCKER has also started to observe the Pandora's capabilities too as the terrorist organization might create their versions of Pandora for their own evil use.
Domon Kasshu, The Hot-Blooded God
(King of Hearts)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A King of Hearts card
- Theme Music: Fly in the Sky and King of Hearts
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Determinators, Hot-Blooded, Large Hams, The Power of Love, Tranquil Fury
- Domains: Fire, Love, Determination.
- Heralds: Rain Mikamura (his wife), and the rest of Shuffle Alliance
- High Priest: Yzak Joule
- Followers: Meito "Anime-tenchou" Anisawa, Hayato Nekketsu, [[Reborn! (2004)'' Ryohei Sasagawa]]
- Allies: Simon the Digger, Sanada Yukimura, Stahn Aileron, Sei Iori, Reiji, Kazuya Oki/Kamen Rider Super-1, Kotetsu T. Kaburagi/Wild Tiger, Batsu Ichimonji, Team TRY Fighters (confirmed to have taught Sekai, his former High Priest, of that team personally), Kallen Kozuki
- Enemies: Shishio Makoto
- Worthy Opponents: Kamina, Ryoma Nagare, Guy Shishioh
- Was previously Master Asia's disciple in the School of the Undefeated of the East, where he eventually learned the Face Palm Of Doom. He later faced off against his master for the said title, until it was decided that both of them hold on to it.
- For fun, spars with Kamina of the House of War. At least, they're probably sparring. The sheer hot-blooded manliness emanating from the sparring ground is so incredibly powerful that no gods other than the ones already in there are brave enough to check it out.
- A vocal subset of their worshipers insist that that's not quite what's going on. The clergy officially frowns on such brazen deityshipping. However, some can't help but wonder.
- Once descended into mortal form in order to face Guy Shishioh.in combat. Their match ended in a draw because Master Asia interfered and curb stomped them both.
- Said to have fathered Kallen. Nobody knows who her (badass) mother is.
- Others suggest that his child is in fact Simon the Digger himself. Again, no one knows who his mother was.
- Shows such a parallel with Ryoma Nagare, that some deities consider their positions interchangeable.
- As of present time, he and his mortal lover Rain Mikamura are the only ones known to possess the strongest Heart Beatdown attack: the Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken. If ever someone wishes to apply for that position, both of them will put their claims to the test.
Fujino Asagami, Goddess of Feeling for the First Time
, Asakami Fujino, Archer, Remaining Sense of Pain
- Intermediate Goddess, borderline Greater Goddess
- Symbol: A pair of green and red lines creating a spiral
- Theme Song: M19+M20
- Alignment: True Neutral, Lawful Evil under the Holy Grail War's alignment system
- Portfolio: Powerful telekinesis, Clairvoyance combined with blindness, reveling in murder, numbness subverted by assault, killing rapists, Sympathetic Murderer, Glass Cannon, the Mystic Eyes of Distortion, Broken Bird, Instantly detests Shiki's bloodlust, Tragic Villain
- Domains: Power, Pain, Psionics, Sadness
- Allies: Sakura Matou, The Master of Chaldea, Mikiya Kokutou, Lucy/Nyu, Baiken, Charles Xavier/Professor X, Matt Murdock/Daredevil, Jean Grey/Phoenix, Carrie White, Shigeo "Mob" Kageyama, Ashi, Ash Lynx & Eiji Okumura, Chiya Ujimatsu, Koume Shirasaka
- Rivals: Shiki Ryougi, Toph Bei Fong, Kenshi Takahashi, Erik Lensherr/Magneto
- Enemies: Souren Araya, Kirei Kotomine, Shinji & Zouken Matou, Griffith, Embryo, Akio Ohtori, Molag Bal, Ragyo Kiryuin, Darryl Revok, Robert the Tire, Psycho Mantis
- Interested in: Abigail Williams
- Opposed by: Punky Brewster, Madeline
- Odd Friendship with: Isomer Black
- Fujino Asagami was the heiress to the Asagami clan, born with dangerous psychic powers. Her father, believing that such powers no longer had a place in the modern world, had her numbed and medicated so that she wouldn't be able to use them. For years, she lived with no sense of touch and pain until she was sexually assaulted by a gang, in which she felt pain for the first time. Not wanting to be killed, she re-discovered her psychic powers in self-defense and went on a murdering spree until Shiki Ryougi defeated her in combat by severing one of her death lines, which is revealed to be her appendicitis, the source of her powers. Now that she no longer has them, Fujino became blind but it hasn't stopped her from talking a fellow student out of suicide which is a far cry from her past crimes.
- Souren Araya was pleased to have one of his pawns ascend to the Pantheon. Unfortunately for him, Fujino wanted nothing to do with him and had cut all ties with him. Afterwards, she approached Shiki and thanked her for sparing her and saving her life, though the both of them decided to avoid seeing each other afterwards considering they have a rivalry towards each other; it's only when they're around the Master of Chaldea (whom we'll get to soon) that they'll have to make due with each other's presences. Fujino only likes the regular Shiki better than her "Void" personality since the latter's elegance and beauty strangely irritates Fujino. Moving on, the one she's very happy to see again is Mikiya Kokutou, her beloved senpai and Mikiya himself is also glad to see her alive and well even if she's now blind; he still hasn't got the heart to tell her that her classmate Azaka is his sister (who also loves him in an abnormal way unlike most little sisters). Fujino have stumbled upon Touko Aozaki, who were Shiki and Mikiya's employer and while for the most part she's neutral towards her, she is surprised by the fact that her step-father asked Touko to exterminate her once and considers Touko lucky since she hadn't fulfilled that request.
- It was through Shiki and Mikiya that she became aware of Kirei Kotomine who had recently collaborated with Araya for their respective agendas, in his case he wants to see more suffering to enjoy. As she also heard of a similar-looking person who shares his appearance in the timeline of the Grand Order, Fujino heeds their warnings as well as being curious to how she can "bend" someone as reviled as the priest. Kotomine himself has heard of her through Araya and he became fascinated of her past, reminded of Sakura and her own potential so he awaits an opportunity to potentially break her and push her telekinesis to her limits enough to break the world, a possibility no one would want to happen.
- On the subject of the Grand Order, as stated before she was recorded onto the Throne of Heroes but in the same way as Shiki did: by manifesting as a "dream", though in her case the Counter Force took interest in her peculiarities. This is how she became summonable to Chaldea and thus, meeting its Master; as she gotten used to Chaldea and its going-ons, Fujino became fond of the Master and even looked after his safety when he needs it. It was also in Chaldea that she became interested in Abigail Williams, whose powers prove amazing enough for Fujino to become curious.
Fujino: A girl who was bestowed with abnormal abilities when she was born. Although hers are different from mine, I feel like we are really similar. And besides, her outfits look really cool. Do you think that the way she bends space by twisting her key is just the same as mine? Maybe I too can open up a portal or something?
- Fujino got the locations of all the temples in the Pantheon that belonged to various rapists, and sure enough, they were all demolished by her in record time (with the deities inside of them, of course). Some of the more powerful deities like Griffith, Molag Bal and Ragyo were unfazed; the others like the Matous and Ohtori weren't so lucky. Embryo's case in particular has him left interested in her and her tenacity but cautious due to her powers and Molag Bal is interested in breaking her further just to find amusement in her suffering.
- She became elated once she found others who had gone through just like her such as Sakura Matou, Casca and Ash Lynx though they arguably had it worse than her. Fujino and Sakura found a lot in common with each other like having careless step-families, being the gloomy girl in school, finding solace in the presence of a senior and being clingy with them, reaching their breaking point until eventually killing their abusers and running wild for some time until they are stopped though in each of their cases, Fujino was defeated by her rival while Sakura her lover; both girls appreciated each others' presences and are glad that someone who had gone through the same experiences as them exists though they often feel they're missing a third member, but they'll put it aside for now.
- Casca used to be well-adjusted, until Griffith violated her to the point that even after she recovered, she couldn't be able to see Guts as he still reminds her of the Eclipse while Ash had gone through years of sexual child abuse by various slimy men including Dino Golzine and he Had to Be Sharp to survive in the crime-infested environment of his world's New York; Fujino can only be horrified of their circumstances and offered them retribution against their violators, but they decline both because Griffith's powerful and the men are already dead and it's not worth going after them now, so she'll have to settle with comforting them if possible. Through Ash, she meets Eiji Okumura who helped pulled him out of his ruthlessness and gave him mental solace and she can't help but see Mikiya in Eiji due to his meek demeanour and concern for others.
- Fujino had appendicitis, which is her actual source of power and using her telekinesis too much can make her greatly strain under its pain; even after losing it in her mortal world, she ended up gaining it back once summoned into Chaldea which regains her powers as well. This is how she happened upon Madeline and Punky Brewster who also have their own cases of a Ruptured Appendix... and they don't like her; Madeline has heard of her through news of her killings and distanced herself from her as she does not condone a horrible crime like murder and Punky is already intimidated by Fujino's gloomy aura at first glance which makes her wonder how much of that aura and the weight of her actions has pushed anyone she saw away from time to time.
- Her creator has stated that she is the most strongest psychic in her home universe with her clairvoyance reaching to the entire planet, causing her Noble Phantasm to be classified as "Anti-World" which is an impressive potential... and one that can be exploited. This has gotten her in contact with other psychics like the multi-personality Lucy, Jean Grey, Professor Xavier, Carrie White and Shigeo "Mob" Kageyama; Jean and Xavier can see her limitless potential and offers her some guidance in controlling her powers while easing her appendix pain but even if she politely declines their help, she nevertheless appreciates them being there for her. She also sympathized with Carrie and Mob and their unfortunate circumstances of their respective bullying (Carrie also shares problems of troublesome caretakers with Fujino; Carrie with her mother and Fujino with her step-dad) and they likewise were saddened to hear that she had gone through much worse than them. When walking about one day, Fujino stumbled upon Nyu, the innocent-looking personality of Lucy and she has powers and killing compulsion like Fujino; when they killed a bunch of scoundrels harassing a hapless girl that same day, that's when they decided to stick together though Fujino can tell Lucy can go out of control at anytime which can pose harm for her Master.
- While she has gained allies with fellow psychics, there are those who wish to seek her help for not-so-benevolent agendas. Darryl Revok seeks more psychics like him so that he can have a world full of psychics (or Scanners as they are called in his world) and Fujino doesn't want that since she has met a lot of great people who aren't like her and they don't have to be; Revok himself is intrigued by her potential and had he gotten her favour, he would have gotten a dangerous killer among his forces. Magneto is a little conflicted as she's not a mutant yet her psionics rivals that of his and Xavier's and is hesitant to bring her to his cause, not that Fujino is interested in mutant supremacy anyways.
- Fujino is weirded out when she stumbled upon a tire often called Robert when she was out walking one day. Before he can make her explode, Fujino overrides his psionics and Robert was bended enough for his rubber to be shredded apart; since that day, Robert has turned hostile at her mere presence and his hatred towards humans became even more violent. Less strangely, there's Psycho Mantis who like her, was also born with psychic powers powerful enough to read and control minds, much to his detriment. When he was young, he saw into the thoughts of his father and found out his hatred for him and, fearing he would be killed, destroyed his home village. His mind reading is great enough that he had to wear a gasmask to help block out the thoughts and emotions of other people. Having two negative father figures of her own, Fujino can only sympathize with him but she sees danger in his psionics and she would not have him near Mikiya nor her Master; Psycho Mantis himself would have liked her more had it not been the fact that other people had changed her mind from killing any further as she would have been a powerful ally.
- Ever since losing her powers, Fujino became blind as a consequence and has to resort using her clairvoyance to go around, often with a walking stick as well. This has gotten her in contact with Matt Murdock AKA Daredevil, Toph Bei Fong and Kenshi; Murdock is a lawyer and he finds it troubling that terrible circumstances caused her to kill in her pursuit against her rapists and subordination under Araya and even if he pities her, he does make it clear that she shouldn't kill anymore which Fujino sees as valid considering she hasn't feel like killing much lately. Toph and Kenshi are less amicable with Fujino considering her deadly potential and volatility with Toph being grimly reminded of blood-bending when she sees her telekinesis and Kenshi of Ermac who has not been fully redeemed in the new timeline. Baiken may be blind on one eye and also lost an arm but she finds Fujino nice enough to stick around and it helps that both can relate to each other in their respective vengeful quests (Gears for Baiken and her rapists for Fujino) and eventually falling out of them.
- Fujino's stepfather, Kouzou only married her mother Miyuki for her house and land and cares little about Fujino, only seeing her as a monster due to her powers. Isomer Black heard of this trait and when she meets with Fujino, she began to share her story. She and the Isomer were left behind in a dead city to rot away because she and the rest of her kind aren't useful to their "father" and is apart of the group of Isomer unable to be absolved by the Epiphyllumread . There seemed to be a silver lining in a "perfect" version of themselves appearing so she and the rest of the Isomer can assimilate her, but once that fails and finally realizes that pleasing her "father" is well and truly hopeless she tried to commit Suicide by Cop. Hearing this, Fujino started to feel for the Artificial Human as she had it just as worse as her sexual assault even though she hasn't cared much for her step-father. Since then they have met up a few times, mostly whenever Fujino wanders around and stumbled upon her in some circumstances.
- After a few years from her showdown with Shiki, Fujino met a fellow student of Reien Girls' Academy, Miyazuki whose best friend jumped herself off two months prior at the Fujou building. Later, Miyazuki tried to jump herself out of guilt to follow that best friend but Fujino luckily stops her by encouraging her to live on and... threatened her with her own powers. Questionable method aside, Ashi congratulated the young psychic for that as she herself talked Samurai Jack out of seppuku by pointing out the influence he left behind in his quest to return to the past, the hope he instilled in a world ruled by Aku. Ashi is a bit miffed that Fujino refuses to think otherwise of her killings but she nonetheless praised her willingness to stand up against her rapists, even if it's not the best way to kill them.
- Fujino happened to like horror movies, because the emotions portrayed on-screen makes her feel something other than pain. While most girls she befriended are usually scared of those kind of movies, two of them stand out and they are Koume Shirasaka and Chiya Ujimatsu. Both girls have different reasons for liking horror, with Koume liking ghosts and zombies with finding the latter's methods of trapping people cute and Chiya finding horror stories romantic and are delighted to have another like Fujino join their little circle. They became saddened when they heard how Fujino had lived throughout her life, finding it to be way horrifying than the stories they liked because it may have happened to anyone so they decided to give her more happier times to make up for the missing happiness she had lost over the years, which Fujino happily appreciated nonetheless.
- Usually whenever she doesn't feel like hunting rapists or she's taking breaks from defending Fujimaru, Fujino spends most of her time working as a waiter in the House of Food. According to her, someone told her she would be the perfect worker at some place called Ahnenerbe, so she decided to take up a job serving food, often in Chiya's cafe. And when she's not doing that, she's at the replica of the Broad Bridge, where she loves to feel the beating of the memorable summer rain.
- "Bend, bend! BEEEENNNNNDDDD!!!"
Makoto Nanaya, Goddess of Trusting Her Instinct
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her tonfas and an acorn, in the center of her emblem which looks like the World Tree
- Theme Song: Alexandrite
- Alignment: Neutral Good...on a good day; Chaotic Neutral at worst
- Portfolio: Undying Loyalty To Those She's Friends Of, Races Be Damned, Nice Girl, Being really scary when mad, Cute Bruiser, Fun Personified, Hyperactivity, Squirrel Girl, Sexy Outfits
- Domains: Friendship, Combat, Good.
- Allies: Noel Vermillion and Tsubaki Yayoi, Squirrel Girl, Commander Shepard, Jeremiah Gottwald, Edward Elric, Monkey D. Luffy, Adell, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Makoto Naegi, Amy Rose, Off the Hook, Teddie (SOOO CUUUTE~!), Ricotta Elmar, Eugene Gallardo, Ika Musume, Jaune Clafoutis, Labrys, Couvert Eschenbach Pastillage, Fiona Mayfield, Ms. Fortune, Nana, Luka, Arche Klein, Ratatoskr (SOOO CUUUTE~!), Elsa la Conti, Lime, Alice the 16th, Ajani Goldmane, Neopolitan
- Odd Friendship with: Liu Kang, Yosuke Hanamura
- Enemies: Yuuki Terumi, Arael, Relius Clover, Doctor Doom, Vergil, Monokuma and Junko Enoshima, Jinx
- Opposes: Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa
- One of the beings in the Pantheon Terumi is said to have difficulty planning around. Relius is a different story, however.
- She was initially the deity for Interspecies Friendship until the Council of Gods ruled that an in-universe group of friends would better represent the trope. The title for Gods of Interspecies Friendship has since been conferred to Off the Hook. She was initially relegated to High Priestess of the new ascendees, but a second meeting within the Council identified a role Makoto could better represent as an individual. Makoto has no qualms with this transfer.
- Upon her initial deification, Makoto has made it clear that anyone that tries to harm Noel and Tsubaki will be personally hunted down and destroyed. She does thank Ed for snatching Tsubaki away from the GUAE, meaning she wouldn't have to beat down any of the GUAG members trying to kill her.
- Best buds with Squirrel Girl, Makoto once joined forces with her in an effort to beat up Doctor Doom, it ends with success and now Doom hates her too. She also idolizes Commander Shepard for befriending and possibly romancing many many non-human teammates. An inspiration, she says. She has also befriended Luka for similar reasons, although, due to Luka's monster-girl-attracting scent, almost every meeting between the two end up with Makoto trying to make love to him, much to Luka's own chagrin.
- When Luka's wife Alice ascended, Makoto was actually briefly scared she was going to try and eat her. The Monster Lord, while amused and admitting she would be a fine feast, told her not to worry: She only eats the people who really piss her off. Plus, she does understand that Luka's scent makes her act all horny, even teasing her once or twice on whether Makoto really has a crush on him or not.
- Squirrel Girl was the one who introduced her to Ratatoskr, who both ladies found absolutely adorable. The Sly Messenger has since become a good friend of hers legitimately after finding that he can relate to some of the situations she's been involved in.
- Gets along well with Monkey D. Luffy, due to their similar personalities. Both are cheerful and energetic, tend to talk with their fists, and, of course, easily make friends with those of other species. Anyone who harms a mutual friend will most likely earn a beatdown that would almost make Asura jealous. Almost.
- She pays regular visits to the GUAG Robot Division, often because the sight of the mechas 'makes her naughty bits tingle'. At one point, she applied and was summarily rejected, for good reasons.
- Is the first to openly admit she wouldn't mind Teddie "scoring" with her since she finds him absolutely cute.
- She once found herself privy to one of Ieyasu and Adell's sparring sessions, and soon joined in. A bit of philosophical debate about promises, bonds, and interracial relations passed, and the three of them are now on good terms. She has installed a bunk bed just in case Ieyasu needs shelter from the villainous inhabitants of this House.
- Has now found another enemy in the form of Vergil because he injured Noel badly and made her cry.
- When she heard that someone else made Noel cry and cause wanton destruction, namely Jinx, Makoto was about to declare her enemy just like Vergil... but then she took back her words before, claiming that she needs to calm down and not play right into her insults
until Jinx herself personally gave her an insulting question asking if her hands are just as fat as 'Fat Hands' (Vi) since they possesses tons of strength. And that does it, that's how Jinx got into Makoto's shit list.
- She became friends with Makoto Naegi not only because they have the same first name and have family names that start with "Na-", but because she's impressed enough what with him rousing hopes even if he's no fighter. That and hearing his tales about the "High School of Mutual Killing" just pissed her off and swore that if Monokuma and Junko would put her friends into that kind of school, she will have a ferocious No-Holds-Barred Beatdown on those creepers.
- Has been hanging around with Liu Kang. The Pantheon hasn't publicly commented although some say the former's looking to training with him as her mentor.
- Terumi was also reported swearing up a storm at this development. That the girls in question share the same voice does nothing good for his elevated blood pressure.
- Is allies with Ricotta, Ika and Jaune because they both look largely human despite being animals.
- Against her permission, she was being used as a tool of propaganda of a shining example of 'being fanservicey as hell and being genuinely good in her own verse', to the point that she received a lot of people who asked for her guidance. Unfortunately, these people also came with badmouthing Litchi Faye-Ling (whom Makoto still respected), saying that she failed their expectations about 'being good', to the point that Makoto grew completely sick of such shallow praises like that (even if she IS good and fanservicey like hell) and is looking for the one using her as a tool without permission for a cause she never supported.
- She got involved with a large tournament where she fought against and alongside a bunch of new people, so she was happy to make new friends, with being surprised by her new friend of Yosuke Hanamura.
Alice (Shin Megami Tensei)
Alice, Goddess of Ambiguous Innocence
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Two dolls, one red, one black
- Alignment: Neutral-Dark according to the Demonic Compendium
- Portfolio: Kids Are Cruel, Sweet Girls Who Aren't What They Seem, Lovable Sorceresses, The Dark Side of Wonderland, Slightly Confused People, Blissful Ignorance of One's Origins, Love For Adoptive Parents, Came Back Wrong, Damaged Souls, Alice Allusions, Creepy Children, Necromancy, Innocence and its Loss
- Allies: Belial and Nebiros. For a couple of demon lords, they sure love the tyke. More darkly, the Fiends, who she's a member of, the other Alice, Jack Skellington
- Avoided by: Tewi Inaba
- She scares a lot of the kids in the Pantheon, even though Belial and Nebiros brought her there with the exact purpose of finding her a good friend she could relate to without going Die For Me! with them. However, she gets along very well with Peter Pan, given he is one of the few who could grant her wish of having an eternal playmate. Her two demonic guardians are her only real family and deeply care for her, and she returns that love.
- She is a parallel or future version of another Alice, and is good friends with her and even taking tea together in Wonderland, though both feel creeped out by each other at times. Given the Alice that lives with Belial and Nebiros is an insanely powerful sorceress capable of summoning dark armies with a command, and the Alice known as the Avatar of the Power of Imagination is capable of transforming her domain , and possibly the Pantheon itself if she was ever self-aware, depending on her mind state, this is very comprehensible.
- Both Belial and Nebiros are looking for possible friends for Alice. Given her massive magical potential and inability to comprehend pain or death, least of all her own, they are still reviewing candidates.
- Some have posited the theory that combat with Nanoha might bear fruit...
- As of late, Alice has been seen in playdates with Hansel and Gretel in the House of Family. Even top-ranking gods know it's better to avoid them. Or else. She's also successfully made contact with Wednesday Addams and Mandy. The other two girls are somewhat annoyed by her innocence, but tolerate her, since she shares their interests/sensibilities, likes having them as friends, and plays a great game of Massacre. Belial and Nebiros watch from afar for added safety, having reminded Alice that Die For Me! is not a very good way to keep friends. She's very interested in arranging a playdate with Flandre Scarlet as well.
- Following an incident with the Hare of Inaba that ended with the poor bunny utterly traumatized by Alice's tortures, she's been banned from the House of Beasts. Tewi Inaba feels an unnatural feeling of dread whenever Alice's nearby.
- Alice, like Hansel and Gretel, isn't feared because she's outright insane. It's because she is at the same time a vicious undead sorceress and an innocent girl without conflating either role in the slightest. Even her friends have had close calls in which Alice is on the verge of killing or eating them on passing whims, or siccing gaggles of undead on them because she was bored.
- She's found another friend in Jack Skellington and loves seeing his performances for Halloween. Jack has gotten interested in having Alice use her necromancy as part of his performance. Belial and Nebiros are against it; if given free reign of her necromancy with the instruction to create undead, she'd be capable of an endless Night of the Living Mooks. Coupled with her shadow powers, she could eat as much as she wanted until stopped by a light strong enough to destroy her. As neither wants to see Alice at the wrong side of such power, they have vetoed Jack's idea.
- At times, she fleetingly remembers her true nature as one of the Fiends, something that her Unearthly Form belies. Everyone struggles to keep her distracted so she won't fully remember, lest she decide to embrace her true powers as a goddess of death.
- Despite her Lesser Goddess status, People are urged not to underestimate her simply because of her looks unless they wish to be on the receiving end of Megidolaon.
Asuka Langley Soryu/Asuka Langley Shikinami
Asuka Langley Soryu/Asuka Langley Shikinami, Goddesses of Tsunderes
(Second Child, Captain Asuka)
Asuka Langley Shikinami
- Lesser Goddesses. Intermediate in Beast mode
- Symbol: EVA-02 the Nigouki
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (Soryu), Chaotic Good (Shikinami)
- Asuka Langley Soryu: Deconstructed Tsunderes, Dark Action Girls, Clingy Jealous Girls, Defrosting Girls, Mind Rape Victims, Perfectionists, Teen Geniuses, Blood Knights Sour Outside Sad Inside Girls.
- Asuka Langley Shikinami: Action Girls, Tsunderes, Jerks With Hearts Of Gold, Becoming An European Air Force Captain At The Age Of 14, Taking A Level In Jerkassery As A Result Of War, Transhumans With No Aging, Pint Sized Powerhouses, Feline motifs, Eyepatches of Power, .
- Asuka Langley Soryu: Chaos, Mechs, Madness, Emotion, Pride, Anger, Violence
- Asuka Langley Shikinami: War, Mechs, Leadership
- Allies: Shinji Ikari, Rei Ayanami, Misato Katsuragi (legal guardian), Shana, Yui Ikari (legal guardian), Kaito Kumon/Kamen Rider Baron, Tetsuya Tsurugi, Ryoma Nagare, Noriko Takaya, Yuji Sakai, Kallen Stadtfeld / Kallen Kozuki, Laura Bodewig, Rin Tohsaka, Seras Victoria, Alex Mason, Kyoko Sakura, The Vivid Team
- Rival: Kouji Kabuto
- Enemies: Arael, Ragyo Kiryuin, Johan Liebert, Zorin Blitz, Red Skull, Aizen, Gendo Ikari, Redyue
- Opposes: All kinds of mind rapers regardless of alignment. Dolls (Soryu)
- Odd Friendship: With Nanoha Takamachi, Sakaki.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Gertrud Barkhorn and Kouji Kabuto
- Asuka was once Shana's High Priest, but she didn't like the idea of sharing her title with her.
- She spoke to her about the Great Tsundere Alliance and asked her for her approval, rumors say that they are making arrangements to make it happen formally.
- Asuka once shared the Fiery Redhead domain with Barbara Gordon before she became its sole owner because her hot-headed nature was based on psychological issues. However, after others realized that Shana stopped being a tsundere, Asuka was given the title as she is a deconstruction.
- Asuka is an oddity for the Pantheon because she is based on two versions of the same character; Asuka Langley Soryu and Asuka Langley Shikinami. While Soryu is a psychological mess of a tsundere who is short-tempered and Hot-Blooded, Shikinami is a bit more well adjusted. She is also a bit nicer compared with Soryu. Or she used to be until Third Impact happened. Now she is more aggressive and embittered than before.
- Another version of Sohryu tends to act like a childhood friend towards Shinji and shows obvious romantic feelings for him. This version is nicest towards Rei while the other ones act a bit antagonistic.
- Both Asukas would constantly criticize Shinji and call him an idiot... but they have really affection towards him. They just don't know how to properly express her feelings properly.
- When she found out that Rei Ayanami -or "that doll" as she called her sometimes- was also in the Pantheon she was initially unhappy, although as of late she seemed to be more accepting of her.
- Sometimes Shikinami can be seen exiting the House of Food with bandages on her fingers. When questioned about it, she tells people to mind their own business and she not trying to make a box lunch for that 'idiot'.
- Asuka stays far, FAR away from Johan Liebert, due to his Mind Rape ways. She's still reeling from Arael's initial attack.
- Became close friends with Kallen Stadtfeld / Kouzuki. Not only are the two hot blooded red heads who pilot red mecha, both have Mommy Issues.
- Due to Arael's assault, Soryu hates anybody who use Mind Rape in any form. This isn't limited to just evil aligned deities as she would also express hatred to even good deities who use Mind Rape before.
- When Asuka discovered that Arael had ascended, the sound that she made was described as a mix of screaming in fear, rage and crying.
- She calmed down a bit when her rival, Kouji Kabuto, introduced a newcomer to the Pantheon: Tetsuya Tsurugi, another orphan with her same issues. Tetsuya reassured her that everything would be okay, and if Arael tried to do anything funny, it would to eat a Rocket Punch and a Drill Pressure Punch. After that talk, Asuka was feeling a bit better.
- Nonetheless Asuka hates "Separated at birth" jokes about her and Tetsuya, but she agrees that the Great Mazinger pilot would be a better relative than her father or step-mother.
- After meeting Jun Hono, they decided to create The Great Tsundere Alliance. They are members of the Mecha Chapter together with Sayaka Yumi, Maria Grace Fleed and Fa Yuiry.
- Soryu ABSOLUTELY HATES dolls due to her horrible childhood in which her crazy mother conversed with a doll thinking it was her daughter and then committing suicide with it. However, she knows better than to insult Ada, or state to Sugintou that she's junk. She also avoids Alice just in case. In contrast, Shikinami has a little doll that she converses with from time to time.
- As a German, Asuka is naturally enemy to Red Skull, Dr. Hell and Millennium. Especially Millennium, when she found out one of its members, Zorin Blitz, had mind raping abilies. Asuka actually became friends with Seras Victoria since she went through her mind rape and then paid her back for it.
- Asuka is extremely fond of cats. This causes her to get along surprisingly well with Sakaki, and both of them are regular visitors to the Feline Sub-House. Rumor has it this is what inspired her EVA unit's Code 777 Beast Mode. She also gets along well with Aisha Clan-Clan. When they first met, Aisha went into her were-tiger form and pounced on Asuka. . . then started licking her face! While Aisha thinks Asuka just "has a thing for cats", Asuka wonders if they might have something else in common.
- Both Asukas did become friends with Laura Bodewig, a fellow German. The two of them noticed that their voices sounded the same. Though, Laura is the only one with a German accent when she speaks English. Also, and despite Asuka's protest, Laura picked up some habits of hers when interacting with Shinji and use it on Ichika, thinking it was the normal way to pick a wife.
- Hates Ragyo Kyugurin because of her treatment to her daughters reminds her of her own treatment by her father and NERV's manipulations.
- Asuka met Rin Tohsaka through Shinji Ikari, although they were on the edge at first, they have since become friends apparently, she is taking council from her on dealing with idiots.
- In anticipation to the possible final battle against Gendo Ikari, she asked for her aid in her training, the magus agreed and went as far as helping her determine her element in case she possed Magic Circuits, to no ones surprise, it was Fire.
- Also spoke to her about the Great Tsundere Alliance, Rin's response could be paraphrased as "What took you so long?".
- She was very surprised and impressed at the sheer badassery of some counterparts of hers, but she is appalled by the fact that the prize for more power was getting corrupted by cosmic horrors or dark gods.
- Although her domain is violence, Asuka is genuinely scared of how far she could go after seeing an alternate dimension where her abuse of Shinji escalated beyond her worst nightmares.
- Even though Asuka is the daughter of her closest friend, Yui Ikari really didn't like her relationship with her son until she found out what Asuka went through. Afterwards Yui became very sympathetic and she decided to legally adopt Asuka, givng her the much needed motherly affection and hoping to improve her self-image and mental state.
- Yes, Asuka is now legally Shinji's sister. Their relationship has gotten more Freudian.
- However she and Shinji distanced themselves from Yui after the events of Rebuild.
- Became pretty close with Kaito Kumon. They both share the pain of having a broken family with one of their parents committing suicide. This is also why she befriended Kyoko Sakura. Being fellow broken birds.
- It should be noted that Shikinami's body is chronologically that of a twenty-eight year old. This is because the LCL screwed with her body. Not only that, but it may have left her less human as she is shown to have her eyes glowing and growing fangs.
- Whenever Asuka wears her eyepatch, some deities call her Captain Asuka as they are reminded of a pirate. Funny enough, she did dress up as Captain Harlock.
- Asuka still knows that Shinji masturbated over her comatose body. While she is willing to forgive it, if it ever happens again....
- Asuka has received approval of Khorne for her fighting prowess and her warrior spirit. She was not happy about it in the slightest. Somehow she was even less happy when she found out about an aspect of hers becoming a Khornate Berserker.
- Asuka has Ryoma's respect. He praises her fighting prowess, hot-bloodness and fierceness, but he realizes the girl is very fragile and unstable deep-down, so he is mentoring her to help her to master her inward rage and grief and turn them into useful tools, and he is teaching her to wield a battleaxe properly.
- It should be noted that Sohryu can perform a Combination Attack with Shinji Ikari, though it took them some practice to do the last step right.
- After Arael's Mind Rape, Nanoha Takamachi approached Asuka, insisting on being her friend. As always, Asuka got angry/scared and tried to push the magical girl away, but Nanoha would not take "no" for an answer and she was so damned persistent Asuka finally relented. When Asuka realized Nanoha had noticed how hurt and fragile she really was and wanted sincerely to befriend her despite everything, she broke down in tears. They have been friends since then.
- They would not admit it out loud, but both Asukas were happy to see their guardian Misato Katsuragi ascend.
- Can also be found in Nice & Nasty.
Edmond Dantes, The Count of Monte Cristo
Edmond Dantes, God of Revenge and Forgiveness
(The Count Of Monte Cristo, King of the Cavern, Edmond Dantès
As a Servant
- Lesser God (Greater God in Grand Order)
- Symbol: the Isle of Monte Cristo
- Theme Song: "Hell To Your Doorstep"
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral with good tendencies, Chaotic Evil in the Grand Order
- Portfolio: Anti-Hero, Best Served Cold, British Teeth, Byronic Hero, The Chessmaster, Cultured Badass, The Determinator, Manipulative Bastard, Psychotic Smirk, Took a Level in Badass
- Domain: Revenge, Chaos, Knowledge, Redemption
- High Priestess: Emily Thorne
- Allies: Every deity that has sought out revenge in his name, Beatrix Kiddo/The Bride, John Wick, Frank Castle/The Punisher, Raiden (Metal Gear Solid), Homer Simpson, Katara, Zuko
- Rivals: Afro Samurai, Steve Rogers/Captain America
- Enemies: Marge Simpson, Enrico Pucci
- Opposed by: House of Justice, Steven Armstrong
- Pities: Sasuke Uchiha
- A showdown of epic proportions was brewing in the House of Vengeance. Two deities held the title God of Revenge: The Count of Monte Cristo and Dan. And neither of them were willing to share. Things boiled over when Dan's car and Edmond's carriage crashed into each other. Both swore revenge, delivering every prank and dirty trick imaginable over a period of days. In a showdown in the House of Nature, Dan emerged victorious, tossing a batter Count into a river. Thus, Dan laid claim to the title himself.
- But that would not be the end of the Count. A couple months was all it took for the Count to enact the most sadistic, debilitating and downright cruel plot of revenge the Pantheon had ever seen. The Court of the Gods had no choice but to hand it over to the Count once more. And yet the Count saw to it that Dan was reinstated into the Pantheon, earning the title of forgiveness as well.
- It's safe to say that many deities in the Pantheon owe it up to the Count to enact their revenge on those who wronged them. From Beatrix's Roaring Rampage of Revenge upon her former teammates to John Wick's path of destruction for the death of his dog to the Punisher's manhunt on criminals, various patrons have called upon him to strike down on their perpetrators.
- Raiden personally thanked the man for helping him hunt down those responsible for betraying him. Likewise, Armstrong was not pleased with his demise, demanding the Count to bless him in seeking vengeance in the Count, Edmond declined the offer, declaring the deed done. He would have to go to the God of Endless Revenge instead.
- Such tactics have been condemned by the House of Justice. Those in their ranks would prefer to let the law decide the fate of those under arrest.
- The five main alliances have all agreed not to interfere with his temple. They are well aware that all are dependent of his blessings to enact revenge on their fellow rivals. The GUAG is least comfortable with that stance, but even they recognize his importance.
- Bumbling Dad Homer Simpson spoke out about how much of a fan he was of his revenge story when he told it to Lisa. Marge is less than enthusiastic with the man, using his story as a cautionary tale about the consequences of revenge.
- Saw to it that Katara was given peace for her past, confronting the man who killed her mother and ultimately forgiving Zuko for his initial betrayal. Likewise, Zuko thanked him for allowing Iroh to forgive him for all of his mistakes.
- Unlike most others who either like or hate him, The Count only feels pity for Sasuke. He helped guide the man to exact his revenge on Itachi, only to look on in dismay as he acted like a complete jerkass afterwards. When Sasuke asked why people didn't approve of his forgiveness, the Count stated that such forgiveness can not be given so easily. There are many who still feel that his half-hearted apology wasn't enough for what he did. For him, time will only tell if he can improve his likeability.
- Has tried to talk Afro Samurai out of continuing the Cycle of Revenge he put himself in, knowing that it would eventually get him killed, to no avail. To the samurai, one can only accept that revenge breeds more. Only when one embraces that fact that one would find peace. The two debate their conflicting philosophies in the House of Philosophy.
- He may oversee the revenge of most deities, but has seen many of his followers flock to Enrico Pucci instead, mainly villains. Their followers are the source of constant battles and retaliations to the point that their deities decided to back off, letting their followers decide.
- While Captain America was grateful for his return (especially focusing more on forgiveness than most other Gods of Vengeance), he still believes revenge isn't the main answer to problems. Not even the brainwashing of Bucky was enough for him to seek out revenge. The two are likely to remain at odds for ages to come. Complicating things further was the announcement of Emily Thorne as high priest, who looks a lot like Sharon Carter, an agent Cap was seeking a romantic relationship with.
- Despite being in the Pantheon as the god of Forgiveness, he insists that people do not venerate him; as in his own words, "I'm a Count — not a saint".
- "Wait and hope"
Jacuzzi Splot, God of Shy People
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His sword tattoo
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Shy People cute and kicks ass, Nervous Wreck, apologizing a LOT, Going ballistic when someone is threatened, Heroic Self-Deprecation, Cowardly Lion, crying a lot (especially when he's fighting), having a VERY strange name.
- Allies: Nice Holystone (his girlfriend, later wife) Shinji Ikari, Hinata Hyuga, Raven, Setsuko Ohara, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Fuuka Yamagishi.
- Scared of: Ladd Russo
- Commonality Connection: Rishid.
- Opposed by: The House of Crime (except for Issac and Miria).
- This position was originally offered to Hinata Hyuuga, who resides in the House of Love as the God of Underrated Love instead. She offers a spot for Jacuzzi after finding out he's much shyer than her.
- Some villainous Gods have no opinion of him, but some are quite surprised by what he's capable of when his button is pushed... Like that one time when he raided 18 Mafia Speakeasies in a single night. Along with some help, Vito Corleone of the House of Crime is out for his head.
- The only Gods in the House of Crime that don't want his head are Issac and Miria, because they helped give him courage during the big Flying Pussfoot incident. It's thanks to them that the villains have to deal with the fact that Jacuzzi now has a "gun in his heart".
- Would be more than happy to care for Courage in Muriel's stead.
- The reason he cries a lot is because by the time it's time to get serious, he has already used up all his tears. This is when he truly shows what he's made of.
- Hopes to find his girlfriend, Nice Holystone, in the Pantheon. Mistook Yuko Ichihara and Erza Scarlet for her due to their similar voices.
- And then he found out that Nice finally made it in the Pantheon. He cried Tears of Joy and leapt into her arms in sheer delight.
- Nearly pissed his pants when he found out that Ladd had ascended. He's been staying away from mad gangster ever since.
- Once met with Rishid and, after crying and freaking out over the latter's scars, learned a lot about Rishid's past...particularly as to why Rishid had the tattoos on his face in the first place. Learning that they had similarities for that, they became good friends. Jacuzzi cried buckets when he learned what Rishid's younger brother went through.
- In fact, gods wonder why someone like him would even choose to have that sword tattoo in the first place. He explained that it was so people didn't gawk at the burns Nice obtained after losing her eye and most of her skin due to a faulty explosive.
Jean-Luc Picard, God of Exasperation
(Locutus of Borg, The Picard
, Johnny, Kamin, Galen)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Starfleet Symbol.
- Theme Songs: The expected tune
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Face Palms, Bald of Awesome, Captains, Cool Ships, Prime Directives, Cultured Badasses, Ace Pilots, Sarcastic People, Speechmaking, Telling Wesley Crusher to Shut Up, Benevolent Bosses, Tea Drinkers.
- Domains: Suffering, Law, Good.
- Followers: Everyone at one point or another
- Allies: William T. Riker, Worf, Q (whether he likes it or not), James T. Kirk, Spock, Leonard McCoy, Optimus Prime, Kyon, Kathryn Janeway and Jonathan Archer, Mata Nui, Superman, Commander Shepard (only in Paragon mode), Shido Itsuka, Malcolm Reynolds, Mario
- Enemies: The Borg Queen, Trakeena, Many GUAE members
- Whenever something stupid happens, Picard is usually on the bridge of the Enterprise, available for a hand-to-forehead shot.
- Picard's temple is the Enterprise-E, the last ship he visibly captained in the mortal realm. He originally considered the Enterprise-D, but given the Pantheon's constant state of conflict, it would be wiser to use a ship meant for war.
- Is compared to Professor Xavier for one reason.
- Rumor has it that Discord has personally toyed with him on multiple occasions in the past. Picard has so far declined to comment.
- Has very deep affection towards and friendship with Optimus Prime. They practically share the same philosophy, and both are leaders who put their subordinates' lives first and foremost, so their relationship is based on deep mutual respect and admiration. One can often see Optimus and Jean-Luc having a nice cup of Energon and Earl-Grey tea together, respectively, and when danger threatens the Pantheon, they both unite in giving tear-inducing speeches of supreme inspirational capability. Rumors that Jean-Luc likes to ride Optimus into space when no one's looking are unsubstantiated.
- Is sometimes seen spending time with Bambi, who says Picard sounds a lot like his father.
- Both Picard and Kirk have befriended a young god called Shido Itsuka. Seeing much of themselves in Shido, the two captains offer him guidance whenever he faces a moral dilemma. Kirk, ever the ladies' man, also likes giving him advice in how to sweep girls off their feet, to which Picard delivered his trademark reaction. They can't help but let out a small laugh at Shido's occasional crossdressing, much to Shido's annoyance.
- After a lengthy request to the Pantheon's higher-ups to ascend Riker, Picard's efforts finally paid off. Ever since, Riker has retaken his post as the Enterprise's XO and is helping Picard in bargaining a possible alliance with the Imperium of Mankind.
- A few weeks later, Q was cleared for entrance to the Pantheon. Despite his own annoyance, Picard admitted Q's appearance was entirely unexpected. At least, given the other kinds of entities that inhabit the Pantheon, Picard knows Q won't be around to humor him as much as he used to.
Leonard McCoy, God of Emotional Responses
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Starfleet Medical symbol
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Emotional Responses, Miracle Cures, The Medic Deadpan Snarkers, Badass Pacifists, Dr. Jerk (a kind one at that), Determinator, Grumpy Bear, The Heart, Renaissance Man
- Domains: Good, Healing
- Follower: Masao Inaba
- Allies: James T. Kirk, Spock, Jean-Luc Picard, Luke Skywalker, Tony Stark, Doctor Tenma
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: The heroic cyborgs
- Enemies: Nero
- Along with the Goddess of Mechanics, worked to turn Tony Stark back into a man. Stark is now occasionally seen at the clinic, awkwardly trying to make up for that heroic effort.
- Was extremely reluctant to accept his portfolio at first — dammit, Jim, he's a doctor, not a God!
- McCoy isn't too pleased to work with cyborgs. However, he is depressed of about the fact they went through it.
- For some reason, Judge Dredd always exchanges a word with him when passing by the Emotion house.
Murakumo, Goddess of Masked Emotions
(The Mysterious and Meek Masked Maiden, Murky, Shipmate Murakumoon, OgreMaskShinobi)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A white wolf holding her spear and a black wolf wearing her hannya mask and holding her cleaver
- Theme Music: Masked Princess, I Got It! -Fusion of Sci-Fi and Cooking-, My Vow
- Alignment: Lawful Good, used to be Templar Good
- Portfolio: Literally Wearing a Mask to Hide Her True Self, Split Personality (The Stoic masked, Shrinking Violet unmasked), Not Wanting to Be Seen Without Her Mask, Adorkable, Manga Artist, Huge Schoolgirl Shinobi, Blade on a Stick, Big Freakin' Cleaver
- Domains: Masks, Emotions, Shinobi, Wolves, Manga, Cleavers
- Gessen Academy: Yumi, Yozakura, Shiki, Minori
- Others: Yomi, Ikaruga, Ami Mizuno, Yayoi Kise, Nagi Sanzen'in, Aila Jyrkiäinen, Great Grey Wolf Sif, Hata no Kokoro, Mirai, Marvelous AQL
- Odd Friendship: with The ESP Research Society.
- Otaku to: Most Sengoku-era gods, Ashirogi Muto, Eiji Niizuma
- Enemies: Evil-aligned gods who really are evil (especially Pudge and Handsome Jack)
- Opposed by: Ika Musume
- Former Enemies: The rest of Hanzou Academy, Crimson Squad and Hebijo Academy
- One of the elite students of Gessen Girls School for Shinobi, she has been wearing a mask ever since her parents were killed: literally. Her extreme shyness has led her wearing something to cover her "ugly" face. With the mask, she is stoic, if sometimes cold-hearted professional. Knock the mask off and she suddenly turns into a moeblob.
- Aila Jyrkiäinen used to be the goddess of this, but quickly stepped down from it. When Murakumo ascended, she rapidly thanked her without her mask for allowing her to ascend.
- She is pretty determined on wearing that mask of hers. For example, Ika Musume once tried to tell about her plans for her (possibly due of one thing), but Murakumo did not really see her as being evil, so she ignored and maybe ridiculed her. Ika then covered her mask in squid ink, causing Murakumo stumble around with the mask on to try to clean it.
- Gets really well with Yayoi Kise. Not only do do they share the same voice, they are both aspiring manga artists and have rather bad case of shyness. In fact, she is one of few people she is willing to remove her mask to. Good thing to her, as with the mask on, she wants first-hand reference to draw something like a fighting scene. Or a cooking scene. Or a love scene.
- She and Yayoi have befriended Nagi Sanzen'in because of their mutual desire to be Mangakas (Though Murakumo had to have her mask on when they first met her).
- All of them were excited to find out that Ashirogi Muto, actual deities of Mangakas had ascended and they are trying to see if they can form a group to make their own mangas to become as famous as theirs.
- Just because she is Lawful Good does not mean that she isn't willing to attack. Once Pudge tried to meet with her, she was disgusted of his actions and made him taste his own medicine (with help from her wolves). She seems to advice him to stay as a simple butcher if he wishes to avoid further confrontations.
- One time, Handsome Jack decided to steal her mask away and insult how "ugly" she was, causing her to run away in fear to find a mask. She end up founding a new hannya mask... which just happened to be Kokoro's Hannya Mask of Anger. What resulted was a cleaver massacre from her to Jack so gruesome, it would make Rena Ryuugu's other side look tame in comparison.
- She would've continued her massacre after being done with Jack if Kokoro hadn't knocked the mask out of her face and then used Murakumo's hannya mask to make her essentially talk to herself. She calmed down from it and they became friends. For reference, Kokoro calls her mask "The Ogre Mask of Confidence".
- Ever since the ascension of the San Franciso chapter of DedSec, a trend of masks like that of the Expressive Mask worn by one of its members Wrench began to spread. Her friends have been trying to convince her to give one of these a try to allow for her to express herself without showing her face. That said, she likes her hannya mask, so progress has been slow.
No Face, God of Feeding On Emotions
- Lesser God/Kami
- Symbol: His mask
- Alignment: presumably True Neutral normally, varies depending on his surroundings
- Portfolio: Japanese spirits, feeding on emotions and being influenced by them, awesome masks, changing shape, eating a lot (only when corrupted by greed), looking sinister without being evil
- Domain: Spirit, Emotion, Loneliness
- Allies: Chihiro Ogino, other Studio Ghibli deities, Coraline Jones
- Enemies: GUAE Trollkaiger
- Opposes: Darth Nihilus
- No Face experiences the emotions he eats. Positive emotions keep him firmly on the side of Good, but negative emotions can contaminate him and turn him into a powerful destructive force. Since all the Gods in the House of Emotion literally radiate emotions, he could potentially become one of the most dangerous residents of the House if he was allowed to approach the wrong deities. Shortly after his ascension, there was an accident wherein he went on a murderous rampage after being near Kefka Palazzo for too long. Once the Good-aligned Gods managed to calm him down with the combined radiance of their emotions, they resolved to keep gods of Evil away from him by any means necessary.
- His body is very resistant to damage, and can easily shrug off magical attacks.
- No Face and Hata no Kokoro should not be placed anywhere near each other. On one hand, due of Kokoro's masks represent different emotions, no one is sure what would happen if No Face started feeding on all of those masks. On other hand, Kokoro gaining No Face's mask would possibly make her able to feed on emotions, and no one is sure to what extent she would go with that.
- To say he was very happy to hear about Chihiro's ascension would be an understatement. He also got to meet her new friend too.
- Can also be found in Consumption.
Roger Hayden, God of Emotion Control
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Medusa Mask
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Legacy Character (predecessor only appeared for six issues), Emotion Control, Being An Emotion Vampire, Red and Black and Evil All Over, Becoming Aware Of The Fourth Wall And Hating The Writers, Sanity Slippage Because He Remembers The Crisis
- Domains: Emotions, Mental Manipulation, Supervillainy, Masks (in general), Crises and Retcons, Metafiction (for a time)
- Interests: The House of Mind Control (especially Zelenin), Nerose Satanel
- Allies: No Face, Dr Griffin, Bane
- Headbutting Villains with: White Face
- Enemies: The DC Superheroes in general, The Anti-Monitor, The Auditors Of Reality, The Dementors, The Phantom Thieves Of Hearts, the Care Bares, Kyubey
- Avoids: Either Medusa, SCP-035
- Drinking buddies with: Wade Wilson/Deadpool, Nefarian
- One of the short-lived foes of the Justice Society of America was Charles Halsted, a disgruntled linotyper who used Emotion Control to commit crimes. In jail, he found a successor in the young and troubled Roger Hayden. Taking his mantle as the Psycho-Pirate, Hayden was an emotional vampire that forces emotion onto others. Fear, happiness, sadness, whatever he wants will do. And he's good at it.
- Though he has to take it off to use it, the Medusa Mask is what lets him control emotions. The House of Emotion considers it a very powerful artifact, though don't feel Hayden is all that dangerous compared to some of the other gods there. Well, exception the Auditors of Reality, who are utterly antithetical to the chaotic nature of emotions and Hayden can take them out with a Puff of Logic. The Dementors find him both competition and bane because he can act as a living Patronus by making people happy.
- Capable of changing the emotions of those with little or no emotion like Rei Ayanami or the Incubators, however it requires a lot more effort and he gets exhausted doing so. Kyubey was more offended by it because Hayden decided to use him as a guinea pig and force emotions like sadness, fear and simple joy, an experience he found as being driven utterly insane. Of course most critics of the Incubators thought he had it coming.
- While it also lets him commit crimes, the Psycho-Pirate seems to enjoy manipulating emotions for the heck of it as he feeds off emotion. As such, he tends to associate himself with No Face, being masked figures who are emotion eaters. He seems to get along with the Invisible Man as they're both people who's powers let them commit crimes, and made them a bit loopy. Within the DC Universe he's sided with Bane so he can use his powers over emotion to help him drop his addiction to the Venom drug.
- Likes to compare masks with the House of Headwear, though he's not a mask enthusiast and just thinks some of them are cool. He is sure as hell not putting on SCP-035 as stylish as it is. Just in case anyone's asking, the Medusa Mask doesn't have anything to do with the other Medusa besides maybe the dangers of looking at his face. He stays away from as he can't use his Medusa Mask on them without looking them in the eye and turned to stone.
- The Anti-Monitor browbeat the Psycho-Pirate into serving him during the Crisis on Infinite Earths. As a consequence, he was virtually the only person who's memories weren't affected by the Cosmic Retcon, and it led to him becoming aware of his fictional status. And he swore not to forget, but retcons and different writers led him to anyway(also Black Adam crushing his skull). In the Trope Pantheon, he has become aware of it and the retcons once more, believing this is a result of the inherent metafictional nature of the pantheon.
- When made aware of the fourth wall during Grant Morrison's run on Animal Man, he came to loathe the writers and managed to briefly revive Pre-Crisis characters to get back at them. Since he's fictional, he had no hope of attacking the real world and the writers were still in complete control. Malal, having become the god of Canon Discontinuity, has convinced Hayden to make a Faustian pact to try and restore these abilities and get revenge on the authors, all so the Retconnian can break out. Of course, the Psycho-Pirate is wary of being his agent considering how serving a higher power worked out for him the first time.
- Sometimes he drinks to take the stress of his Medium Awareness away, and he ends up meeting Deadpool. Much more adjusted to having No Fourth Wall, his comical behavior was actually a relief to the Psycho-Pirate when a bit sloshed. He seems to like drinking with Nefarian as well, since his trolling nature mixed with how he leans on the fourth wall is somewhat cathartic for the Psycho-Pirate. On a more serious note, he considers White Face's ability to threaten those beyond the fourth wall appealing for his own ambitions, though is wary working with him due to how dangerous he can be.
- According to Batman: The Brave and the Bold, good feelings and thoughts can be used to repel the Psycho-Pirate's influence. Hilariously, the Care Bares were able to push off his influence, and the Psycho-Pirate has hated them ever since because of the humiliation that brought. The Phantom Thieves have tried to fight off his influence due to using Emotion Control for crimes and other nefarious business. Hayden was quick to argue that they're hypocrites for doing so since they control peoples' emotions in a way by changing their heart to something they're not. Granted their targets are mostly loathsome and above justice by regular means, but he argues they're Not So Different anyway.
- The potential for brainwashing people through emotions is something that Zelenin wants from Psycho-Pirate, forcing the emotions of fervor, fanaticism and such for the forces of Law. Nerose Satanel wants the Psycho-Pirate in order to make everyone happy regardless of their free will. The Psycho-Pirate would rather keep his distance from them.
Kashuu Kiyomitsu, God of Craving for Affection
(The child beneath the river, Cashew)
- Symbol: His Sword Crest
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Craving for Affection, Inferiority Superiority Complex, Agent Peacock, Scarf of Asskicking, My Greatest Second Chance, Starter Sword, Jack-of-All-Stats, Samurai Ponytail, Anthropomorphic Personification
- Domains: Desire, Appearance, Swords
- Allies: Marona, his fellow Sword Warriors (Sayo Samonji, Kasen Kanesada), Tomoko Kuroki, Flynn, Yomi, Shark, The Fleet Girls
- Enemies: Anyone who would try to change history for the worse
- Anguish About: Okita Souji
- Once there was a sword what was named Kashuu Kiyomitsu, forged by a blacksmith in the slums and was eventually picked up by Okita Souji. Unfortunately, the tip of the blade broke one battle and Okita abandoned the blade in the battlefield. Once the spirit of the sword was brought into existence by "saniwa" to fight, the past experiences left the spirit to crave attention, seeking any way to not be abandoned again.
- Because of the incident, he has pure resentment forwards "that man", and does not like to hear Souji's name near him. Even after some Servants claim that Souji still uses the Kiyomitsu blade, he thinks that he note will just abandon him the moment he breaks. Of course, it isn't really hatred as much as it is how he wanted to protect his master to the very end but didn't get the chance to do so.
- His obsession to look beautiful sterns from an idea that if you are beautiful enough, you will never be alone. This doesn't make him any less dangerous.
- When he saw Yomi's Shinobi Transformation, he thought that the reason why it looks much fancier than her social standing would imply is because of his ideas. When it might be a chase, Yomi sympathizes with him due of both of them coming from poor background in sense. Same thing with Flynn, as Flynn himself was poor until he became a samurai.
- Funnily, even though he seeks to be loved, he usually says he is hard to handle. Maybe he doesn't want any pity or that his ideals might drive people away?
- Also, he does not like to be seen naked. It is sort of a Berserk Button to him, and if anyone tries to see him naked, he swears that they will die.
- He somehow became friends with Shark. He has no true clue how, though he is guessing it has to with their voice. Though when Shark asked about it, he doesn't believe that the Historical Revisionists are not directly connected to the Sword Warriors.
- Reika Aoki seems to be concern about him and his obsession with outer beauty and wishes to show him that there is more to beauty than what is just skin-deep.
- The ascension of Okita himself struck him with mixed feelings. Can he face his old master without hating him? Can he move on properly now that he's here? He tried to face him once, but he didn't get far in terms of communicating with him, as he's afraid of telling him anything. He tried again, this time just hanging around Okita to see if anything would change, during which he realized that what he shouldn't be stuck on the past and instead look forwards a future so that he can be the number one sword of his future master. His feelings forwards Okita might not change, but he can finally move on.
Kenzo Tenma, God of Infinite Goodness
(Herr Doktor Tenma)
- Demigod (though his mental healing capabilities, as the equal and opposite force of Johan's corruption, rival those of an Overdeity)
- Symbol: The Caduceus
- Theme Music: For The Love of Life
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Idealistic All-Loving Hero, Messianic Archetype, Good Is Not Soft Or Dumb, The Atoner Due To Inconvenient Hippocratic Oath And No Good Deed Goes Unpunished, Turn the Other Cheek, The Fettered, Übermensch, Iron Woobie, Mental Healing, The Heart, Nice To Everybody, Hero with Bad Publicity, Wrongly Accused, Badass Pacifist, Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right!, Beware the Nice Ones
- Domains: Good, Healing, Strength, Redemption, Justice
- Prophets: Dieter, Nina Fortner/Anna Liebert
- Fellow Doctors (And Nurses): Litchi Faye-Ling, Black Jack (Doubles As His Senpai), Retsu Unohana, Dr. McNinja, Candice White, Lime
- Others: Captain America, Sol Badguy, Astro Boy, Batman, Kouta Kazuraba, Akane Tsunemori, Nana, Laurie Strode, Soichiro Yagami, Fred Rogers, Madoka Kaname, Akari Mizunashi, The Machine, Raiden, Charlotte Dunois, Enju Aihara, Shobu Kirifuda, Haruka Kotoura, Ieyasu Tokugawa, Darkdeath Evilman, Erma, Gandalf
- Teeth Clenched Team Work With: Doctor Gregory House
- Enemies: None, at least as far as he's considered. In actuality, Johan Liebert, Hannibal Lecter, Michael Myers, Vaas Montenegro, Lucy, Hansel and Gretel, The Joker, Nui Harime, Ryoma Sengoku, Xehanort, Junko Enoshima, Griffith
- Opposes: Kokonoe A. Mercury
- Pities: Lucy, Miyo Takano
- "All life is equal." - Kenzo Tenma 1:1
- Tenma is the equal and opposite force of Johan Liebert, with whom he is forever engaged with in a battle of mental and personal fortitude. A Heretical sect of worshippers likes to interpret it as... something else.
- Similarly, some of his followers wonder if there is something going between him and Nina Fortner, especially after he personally picked her as his prophet. Tenma very frequently leaves Brain Bleach on his temple for his saner followers, as they dread the idea because of the age gap and the fact that she is Johan's sister. Aside from that, he has kept mum about the subject.
- Not related to the other Dr. Tenma but has been mistaken for him. Especially by Astro Boy. He feels very sad about the last part after hearing about the other Tenma and takes care of the robot boy as a result.
- If you would ask him, every food tastes better with soy sauce. The House of Food immediately noticed a considerable consumption of the condiment after his ascension, so it has to be true.
- Has found some kinship with Kouta Kazuraba, as both of them tried to selfishly benefit themselves before realizing they should be using their abilities to help people instead. Tenma might as well be as Kouta would have been if he was a doctor instead of a Kamen Rider.
- After realizing this, Mitsuzane was unsurprised that Dr. Tenma was one of the first people in the Pantheon to forgive him for what he did.
- While he is in another house, he is more often than not in the House of Health And Diseases. Tenma works with the Health section, but usually finds himself playing Nice Doctor to House's Mean Doctor. Their philosophies in life really clash a lot.
- Whenever he is there, he tries to lead the research for a cure of the Gastrea virus that Enju Aihara has.
- Went pale for a while after hearing about Shogo Makishima's ascension and had to take to take an aspirin too. One Johan Liebert is enough for him, thank you. Though he has gained the support of Akane Tsunemori on this and he has commended her for upholding her idealistic values even against self-serving bosses.
- His headaches became worst when he heard of Michael Myers. Although Dr. Tenma has decided to take it easy with him so he doesn't end up like Dr. Loomis, he is still determined to take him down. He has promised Laurie that he will help her whenever possible.
- He is not too happy with the presence of Hannibal Lecter in the Pantheon. They are also forever engaged in mind games, with Tenma trying to bring him down along with Liebert.
- With that said, he sympathizes with Lucy (especially her Kaede and Nyu personalities) and believes her to be far more human than her "hubby". Tenma actually opposes such an union and is planning with Nana, Haruka Kotoura and Kouta Kazuraba for a way so she would leave Johan since he is clearly a bad influence on her.
- He also feels the same regarding Hansel and Gretel.
- Do not underestimate him just because he is good. It never ends well. He is a doctor, for gosh's sake! He also trained in using a gun, even if he would never go out of his way to actually kill or hurt anyone. Really, forcing him into such a situation (unless it is Johan Liebert and maybe Makishima) is a very dumb thing to do.
- Has hired Candy and Lime as nurses to help him. Dr. Tenma definitely approves of their approach of nursing, feeling that a patient could always have a smile.
- Despite being very steemed in the Pantheon, very few have actually heard about him. But what many have noticed upon meeting is that he sounds an awful lot like a villain... Even if he isn't one. He is confused about this but is glad that there are people who sound similar in the Pantheon aren't evil for the most part. Like Ieyasu Tokugawa and Darkdeath, in spite of the location of his temple.
Miu Matsuoka, Goddess of Mean-spirited Cuties
- Symbol: Twin ponytails
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, but sometimes excursing into Chaotic Evil
- Domains: Chaos, Love, Enmity, Jealousy, Friendship, Humor
- Portfolio: Using Cuteness for Selfish Purposes, Dropping By Her Neighbors' Houses Unannounced, Extreme Jerkassery, Hyperactivity, Being Smacked to the Ground Face-First...Repeatedly, Attention Whore, A-Cup Angst, The Unfriendly Friend, Girlish Pigtails
- Allies: Anyone she can beguile with her cute charm, Sora Shiun'in, Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa, Reisuke Houjou, Momo Karuizawa.
- Earthly Enemies: Ana, Frusciante
- Rivals: Chiyo Mihama, Yotsuba Koiwai
- Opposed by: Yumi (sort of like Sitcom Arch-Nemesis)
- Followers: Tomo Takino, Floe, Niea
- Odd Friendship: Nico Yazawa
- She has the ability to piss everybody off in the Pantheon, but is still loved by the most powerful gods on account of her extreme cuteness. It's still a guess though what will happen once Miu decides to steal their pudding.
- Even though she is a fellow Fake Cutie, she doesn't seem to get along with Nui Harime. Though the Trollkaiger does seem to ignore her due of her ability to piss any one off... unless she tries to mess with them, then its face-first into the nearest curb with her.
- The one person who tried to tolerated her the most is Souji Mitsuka, though he seems to not like her that much any more. That doesn't mean he doesn't defend her if something she didn't deserve happens to her, however.
- Kanade Minamino really doesn't like her due of sounding like younger version of herself. Though Mio knows that she shouldn't go near Seras Victoria because of that.
- Tends to drop in other gods' houses by jumping onto their roofs and climbing in the window. Even if its the middle of the night or they aren't even in the house.
- And then she had this done to her by none other that Sora Shiun'in. Miu thought that Sora was one of the few gods in this big Pantheon that was more similar to her than Nui and B.B. Hood and as such they became friends. Now they go to drop into several of the gods' houses together.
Violet Evergarden, Goddess of Not Understanding What Love Is
(Vi, The Battle Maiden of Leidenschaftlich
, Saber, PTSD Saber, Violet Sabergarden
, Fullmetal Saber
- Symbol: Her emerald brooch; alternatively, two mechanical arms typing on a CH Postal Corp. Typewriter
- Theme Song: Sincerely
- Alignment: Lawful Good, formerly has a Blue-and-Orange Morality
- Portfolio: Doesn't know what love is until she became much more emotional and understanding on other people and finally understands what love is, Artificial Limbs, At first always follows what she is instructed to do because it's her duty, Will travel anywhere where her clients are no matter what, Parasol of Prettiness, Keeps her brooch as a reminder of Gilbert, Former Child Soldier who is a girl, Mysterious Past, Touches things using her mouth, Was traumatized by the war for a while thanks to her emotional development and tried to commit suicide but Erica and Iris unknowingly stopped her for it, Loses both of her mechanical arms to stop a train accident until she gained new ones
- Domains: Typewriters, Former Soldiers, Emotional Development
- Herald(s): The rest of CH Postal Company
- High Priest: Ai Mikaze
- Allies: Saber/Artoria Pendragon, 2B, Sousuke Sagara, Heero Yuy, Rei Ayanami, Steve Rogers, Karl Fairburne, The Plain Doll, The Courier, BJ Blazkowicz
- Odd Friendship: Mikazuki Augus
- Enemies: Voldemort, Red Skull, Deathshead
- Opposes: Hazama
- A former child soldier who used to live in the wild until she was taken care of by Gilbert Bougainvillea. She became one of the most dangerous soldiers the entire military industry has ever known despite her age thanks to her ruthlessness, willingness to follow orders to the point it's her definitive personality, her social isolation, and the inability to express emotions. While originally becoming an Auto-Memories Doll (a job exclusive for women where they use typewriters to write for others; from scripts to letters to literature and more) because this is what Gilbert would have wanted her to become, she decided to pursue the career in order to understand what the latter meant by the words "I love you". Throughout her journey, she became much more emotional, formed genuine bonds with different people, becoming her own person, and breaking her mentality of following orders like a soldier.
- A lot of people call her a "saberface" because she shares similar appearances to Artoria Pendragon. The two feel some kinship with each other as their inability to express emotions, not having the time to socialize with others and to understand them because they are too focused on their own duties which caused people to dismiss them as uncaring. It wasn't until they got a new chance in life (Violet experiencing the life of a citizen and Artoria being summoned in the 5th Holy Grail War) did they start to open up to others, be able to express their emotions, and try to understand people. They started to hang out very often whenever Violet doesn't have any clients.
- Gets along with Rei Ayanami as they are both (or in Violet's case, used to) emotionless girls who don't understand love who later on develop something from the one person who became their first friend. Violet wishes that she should learn more emotions so that she could be able to emote just like what happened to her. To help her with this, she occasionally invites Rei to her jobs that requires writing someone's feelings for someone else in a letter so that the latter would be able to understand them, since this is how Violet herself was able to learn emotions, but so far, the progress is very minimal, but Violet is determined to make it work.
- Is shocked to hear that she and 2B share similar voices. They find some common ground in that they are both emotionless girls who are raised as murderers who learn how to emote and engage in conversations. Hearing about 2B's backstory made her extremely empathetic with her, reducing her to tears. She's glad to see that 2B got to have a reunion with 9S and A2 and hopes that she'll be happy here unlike the world she lives in.
- Voldemort is baffled at Violet's new understanding of love, stating that it is a weakness by reminding her of how her new empathy caused her to commit suicide once because of how she understood the scars that are burning inside her heart. Violet retorted against him, not wanting to be near him ever again.
- Due to their upbringing as child soldiers who couldn't understand the feelings of others and civilian life, she became friends with Sousuke Sagara. Sousuke was furious to learn that the people in her old job wanted to use her as a weapon forever and he's glad that one of her only friend's friends helped her escape from that life and gave her a second chance. Also Heero Yuy, for the same reason along with the fact they both have now adjusted to social life and learn to show emotions and care for others, and that they are extremely serious about their jobs that they refrain themselves from showing their emotions until their job ended.
- Upon hearing her history in the military, both Red Skull and Deathshead wanted to recruit her, hoping that they would reduce her to her former state. Hearing about this, Violet vowed never to associate with them as their motivations and agenda disgust her and stated how they're lucky she hates killing after experiencing mental breakdown and tried to kill herself for it.
- Admires Steve Rogers for being different than the rest of the soldiers she met is that he really doesn't enjoy killing unless he has to and his dedication to protect not just his country but the rest of the world. Also Karl Fairburne for his dedication as not just a soldier but for also discarding his objectives for the greater good. Fairburne in his part is impressed of how a young girl who is still probably about 14 years old is able to cope with all of the military training that are not normal for a child like her. It also helps that Violet's former nature reminds him of that of his leader.
- Often called a doll by the people she meet thanks to her appearance and physical structure. Both Terumi and Hazama called her a doll mockingly because it amuses them. She became interested in the latter upon learning he was able to learn emotions like herself but inflicting pain to do it disturbs her and the fact they're in the same subhouse didn't make things better.
- Her being called a doll is how she met The Plain Doll. Violet is interested that she is an emotionless but kindhearted living doll who explicitly loves humanity, remain loyal to one person, and she was able to learn joy because of an object. Ultimately, the two get along and often tell each other's stories.
- Wanted to meet The Courier due to being the Pantheon's official deliverer. The Courier is interested to learn about the functions of her job in her world and because of this, wants to associate with her. Sometimes, whenever The Courier has so much to deliver and if Violet doesn't have any clients today, she occassionally helps him as she diesn't want his job to be difficult, even if he politely tells her that he'll do it all by himself.
- Due to becoming enemies with the two Nazis, she was approached by BJ Blazkowicz. She admitted that they never exist in her world, but their actions and agenda remind her of the situation when she was forced to stop an anti-peace faction to save Dietfried. It doesn't help that the Nazis rule his world which didn't go well.
- A lot of people want to know if this version of Violet is from the original version or the altered version, since there are a lot of differences between the two, the biggest ones being that in the original version, it turns out Gilbert is actually alive and reunited with Violet, while in the altered version, his fate is unknown and is up to interpretation, especially the last scene of where Violet last appeared. The Court of Gods confirmed that she is from the latter, but she also has memories from the former world, which shocked her a little bit upon searching through her counterpart's memories, but didn't influence her in any way.
- Can also be found in Love Other.
- "It is a pleasure to meet you. I will travel anywhere to meet your request. Auto Memories Doll Violet Evergarden at your service."
Hikari (Persona Q2)
Hikari, Goddess of Healed Cuties
- Quasideity normally, Lesser Goddesss when fighting alongside her friends
- Symbol: The Notebook she received from her father
- Theme Music: Film
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Porfolio: No Social Skills, Broken Bird, Never Be Hurt Again, Nervous Wreck, Empty Shell, Deuteragonist, Slowly Opens Up to the Party and Overcomes Her Depression, Broken by a Long Series of Traumatic Events, Support Party Member, Our Souls Are Different, Daddy's Girl, Nice Girl, Determinator, Earn Your Happy Ending
- Domains: Movies, Despair, Friendship, Hope, Emotional Healing
- Herald: Her father
- High Priestess: Eri
- Persona Universe: S.E.E.S., The Investigation Team, The Phantom Thieves of Hearts, Marie, Nanako Dojima, Labrys, Philemon, Igor, Zen and Rei, Ryoji Mochizuki, The Sumaru City Persona-users
- Other Allies: Haruka Kotoura, Yuu Otosaka and his companions, Killua Zoldyck, Gon Freeces, Clark Kent/Superman, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Harry Potter, Chihiro Ogino, the many Disney Animated Canon and Pixar heroes, The Iron Giant, Luke Skywalker, Indiana Jones, All Heroic Danganronpa entities, Matilda Wormwood, Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Steve Rogers/Captain America, Tony Stark/Iron Man, Bruce Banner/The Hulk, The Gang of Seven, All Heroic My Hero Academia entities, The Conductor and DJ Grooves
- Enemies: Izaya Orihara, Tohru Adachi, Izanami, Ameno-Sagiri, Yaldabaoth, Nyarlathotep, Agatha Trunchbull, Lots-o' Hugging Bear, Junko Enoshima, Every evil god in the House of Betrayal, Biff Tannen, Libby Chessler, Eric Cartman, Sheev Palpatine, The Joker, Johann Schmidt/Red Skull, Sharptooth, Lord Voldemort, Dolores Umbridge
- Admires: Every film director in the Pantheon
- Opposes: Abusive family members, Bullies, Awful teachers, Backstabbers, Designated Heroes
- Conflicting Opinion on: Goro Akechi
- Wary of: Sho Minazuki
- Good Counterpart to: Himiko Toga
- During one of the their adventures, the Phantom Thieves ended up dragged into the "world of movies", labyrinths based off of movies with twisted plots and Designated Heroes as their protagonists. There, they meet a girl named Hikari, who couldn't bring herself to talk to anyone and relied on her companion Nagi to speak on her behalf due to having been broken by something in her past. Despite this, she still tried to help them to the best of her ability. While traveling through them, the Phantom Thieves crossed paths with the members of S.E.E.S. and the Investigation Team, as well as Makoto Yuki's Alternate Self Kotone Shiomi, all of whom befriended Hikari and helped her to open up to them as they cleared the labyrinths and changed the movie endings for the better. Eventually clearing the fourth labyrinth based off of her movie allowed Hikari to move past her trauma and become a great ally to the Persona users, even helping them to put an end to Nagi's (or rather, her true identity Enlil) reign when she was revealed to have trapped countless other people in Cinemas of their own. With the crisis resolved, everybody returns to their rightful point in time without any memories of what they experienced, with Hikari telling her father of her dream to be a film director just like him. She is last shown playing the movie she made of her life and growth, with the Phantom Thieves attending and Ren Amamiya starting to remember her...
- One night while she was sleeping, Hikari's will ended up in the Pantheon confused, but it allowed her to regain all of the memories of what she experienced in the World of Movies the moment she heard all of her friends were in the Pantheon. Sure enough, a big happy reunion between her and all of the Persona users she helped ensued, especially with Futaba Sakura, Kotone Shiomi, and Ren Amamiya.
- However, the reunion was bittersweet, as she learns that the Makoto Yuki and Kotone Shiomi in the Pantheon are illusions. She is greatly saddened by their heroic sacrfices (more so with Kotone, given how close the two were), but understands and accepts that it had to be done. She can only hope that one day, Makoto and Kotone will be free from their duties once they no longer need to act as the Great Seal. The illusions still act like the real deal though, so she can still talk and hang out with them.
- Hikari is a big fan of movies, having grown up watching them since she was a child, as such she was very excited to see the many movie heroes in the Pantheon, such as Superman, Luke Skywalker, Indiana Jones, etc. That said, she doesn't like movies that portray their protagonist as heroic when their actions proved them to be anything but, nor when they portray characters as villains when they haven't done anything wrong.
- Hikari was able to get along with some of the people her friends helped and befriended throughout their adventures. She became great friends with Zen & Rei since they met the the Investigation Team and S.E.E.S. during an similar adventure through the labyrinths, she got along great with Labrys and sympathizes with her over horrible treatment from people who only saw her as a machine, and she also befriended Ryoji, who reminds her Yosuke and is greatly saddened over how little control he had over his fate.
- She has a great amount of respect for the Sumaru City Persona-users, since they saved the world before her friends, and she is sympathetic towards them having to lose their memories of each other to put a stop to a great threat to the world. She hopes she can bond with them the same way she did with her friends.
- Her opinion on Goro Akechi after learning of his crimes was mixed. She is outright horrified by the mental shutdowns he's inflicted on other people and was severely disappointed in him when he tried to kill Ren, but on the other hand, she does pity him for his backstory, noting the similarities to her own. All the same, even after his Heroic Sacrifice, she prefers to keep her distance, since she still can't bring herself to trust him.
- Hikari is cautious around Sho Minazuki, due to his actions towards her friends and his anti-social behavior. While he is on barely neutral terms with everybody, Hikari still prefers to avoid him.
- Hikari has personally gone through some horrific trauma in the form of 4 separate incidents that destroyed her self-esteem, each one represented in the world of movies:
- When Hikari was in elementary school, the class rabbit passed away, and the teacher blamed her for neglecting it. What really happened was that the teacher had given Hikari's classmates food that was bad for the rabbit, and the other students ignored Hikari's warnings about the food. The teacher took Hikari's refusal to apologize for something she didn't do as a sign she is guilty, ordering the class to join her in humiliating Hikari until she apologized. This incident was reflected in "Kamoshidaman", where the titular Superhero represented Hikari's teacher and how she believed her words were absolute and always right. The civilians represented the other students who went along with the teacher. Kamoshidaman's One-Winged Angel form represented the class rabbit.
- In middle school, Hikari reached out to and befriended a bullied girl named Miyuki. But when the bullies started targeting Hikari, Hikari's friends decided to exclude Miyuki from the group so they can avoid being bullied. When Hikari stood up for her, the Girl Posse decided to exclude her instead, and they pressured Miyuki into agreeing with them in exchange for joining them, causing poor Hikari to feel betrayed. "Junessic Land" represented this incident with Hikari being Yosukesaurus, the Herbivore pack being the Girl Posse (with one Herbivore even having a similar hairstyle to Miyuki), and the Carnivores representing the bullies. The Pack using majority vote and their decisions to abandon their fellow dinosaurs represented how the Girl Posse used peer pressure and manipulation, as well their willingness to abandon a friend so they can avoid being bullied.
- In High School, when Hikari neglected her studies so she could learn how to be a film director, her relatives confronted her and cruelly told her such a dream is impossible and she should focus on getting into a good university instead, caring more about her making good grades and more money than getting a creative job that would make her happy. They even went so far as to try to take her camera away, something she treasured very much. "A.I.G.I.S." represented this incident with Ribbon being Hikari and the Overseer/Mother Computer being her relatives. The Overseer's attempts to wipe away Ribbon's personality and individuality represented how the relatives wanted to force Hikari to abandon her dream and get a normal job like everyone else.
- The catalyst for her depression is when her father said the wrong words out of genuine concern, "Why do you have to be like that?". Hikari's father had encouraged her dream and was the only one who supported her in life, so hearing him say those words caused Hikari to believe even her own father had abandoned her, causing her to shut herself away from everyone. The final film-based labyrinth represented how throughout Hikari's life, people have forced her to believe that having individual thoughts made her a bad person. Doe, the mysterious creature that the Persona-users had come across in Hikari's cinema, was revealed to be a cognition of Hikari's father that was trying to help her, but her distorted perception of him corrupted him. Only when Hikari realized her father truly loved her and helped her friends put a stop to Doe's rampage does he take the form the Hikari's father, symbolizing that Hikari has finally moved past her trauma.
- Because of these incidents, Hikari is able to sympathize with many deities who suffered from similar traumas, as well as oppose those who cause said traumas. Hikari befriends Haruka Kotoura and Matilda Wormwood, both of them having suffered from mistreatment for being different. Hikari is saddened by how Haruka's parents actually did abandon and disowned her, but does have hope that the Haruka will at least be able to fully reconcile with her mother one day. Hikari also shows contempt for Agatha Trunchbull, whose treatment of Matilda reminds her of the elementary school teacher who humiliated her back in her childhood.
- Hikari does not take betrayal well, having been betrayed by Miyuki in middle school, so she opposes every evil god in the House of Betrayal, especially Peter Pettigrew (who sold out his friends out of cowardice). She also doesn't like bullies, as they caused the circumstances of her second trauma, so naturally she opposes the likes of Biff Tannen and Libby Chessler.
- The one person she can't stand the most is Junko Enoshima. Junko's desires despair so much, she would even manipulate her classmates into betraying and killing each other. This disgusts Hikari outright, since it reminds her of how Nagi had made countless people watch negative films that fueled their depression, including her. But whereas Nagi had the excuse of Blue-and-Orange Morality and a genuine desire to help those people, Junko is a Card-Carrying Villain who did it just to make herself feel good.
- This led to Hikari befriending and supporting Junko's enemies, especially Makoto Naegi for his kindness, and the human Chiaki Nanami for the circumstances that led to her life being tragically cut short. Hikari wants to help them to the best of her ability to prevent despair.
- She also doesn't like Lotso, who also felt feelings of abandonment from someone who actually loved them, yet he chose to take his pain onto other toys out of spite. Akechi at least tried to do the right thing in the end, but Lotso refused to take the chance to redeem himself, even when Woody and Buzz went out of their way to save him, instead leaving Andy's toys to die in the incenerator while mocking them. She feels absolutely no sympathy or pity at all when he ends up as a decoration for the radiator of a garbage truck.
- Hikari met Yuu Otosaka and befriended him over their similarites. They both lost of their family member (Yuu's sister was killed, while Hikari mistakenly believed her father abandoned her), and those losses led to their despair. She also sympathizes with him over his memory loss, since she couldn't remember the circumstances that led to her depression. She's also proud of him for becoming much kinder and more selfless in his ambitions, even if Yuu couldn't remember what he did and apologized to her for it. She was worried over stealing other people's powers and losing his memories would drive him insane, but hearing that Nao's promise is what allowed him to keep his sanity made her glad he succeeded.
- Hikari is greatly creeped out by Izaya. She can't understand how anyone would encourage someone to commit suicide before outright saving them, and still claim to love humanity.
- Hikari greatly sympathizes with Killua, since he wanted something different in life, but his family kept putting pressure on him to be something he doesn't want to be, and he gains a friend willing to come to his aid. At the same time, she's greatly unnerved by the ways Killua killed his enemies before he managed become a kinder person.
- Hikari also met Gon Freeccs, learning about how his father abandoned him and Gon became a hunter just to meet him and find out why he left him. The abandonment brings up bad memories of when she mistakenly thought her father abandoned her and saw her the same as everyone else did, so hearing that a parent abandoned their own child truly horrifies her to no end. Gon still befriends her and Hikari is appreciative of his kindness, though learning that he dates older women unsettles her, and learning how brutal Gon can be to his enemies frightens her.
- Hikari met both DJ Grooves and the Conductor during one of their heated moments. She learned how they were childhood friends who wanted to get into the movie business, before they were became bitter rivals due to getting the keys to the same studio. Both of them want Hikari, a fellow film director, to choose which of their films is better, but Hikari really can't bring herself to choose, and she is downright shocked how her childhood passion turned a friendship into a bitter rivalry. She hopes they can put aside their differences one day, because movies should be about making people happy, not drive them apart.
- Hikari stays away from Eric Cartman for his sociopathic behavior. Hearing that he grounded someone's parents into chili nauseates her and makes her fear he might do it to her father if she did something to provoke him.
- Hikari actually sees a lot of herself in Himoko Toga, who suffered from an abusive childhood due to her abnormality before snapping and giving into her urges, making her the supervillain and serial killer she is today. However, while she does understand her pain, she's still afraid of Toga, especially when she starts calling her a 'friend' while she's trying to taste her blood. She keeps her distance as much as possible.
- Hikari gets along with the U.A. High's Class 1-A students (with the exception of Bakugo), especially Izuku Midoriya, who she shares a lot in common. They both had dreams that led to other people mistreating them (Hikari wanted to be a film director and got mistreated for wanting a creative job, while Midoriya wanted to be a hero like All Might, but was picked on for not having a Quirk). Both of them are cheering the other on to reach their goals.
Steven Allan Spielberg, God of Delivering Emotions From Storytelling and Summer Blockbusters
(Steven Gielberg - by AVGN)
- Symbols: The Logos Of Amblin Entertainment and DreamWorks Productions
- Theme Songs: Any Of His Films' Themes Done By John Williams
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Film Portfolio: His Films Usually Have a Bittersweet Ending, Creator Cameo, Genre Roulette, Gorn, Growing Up Sucks, Heroic Sacrifice, Kid Hero, Military Super Hero, The Oner, Parental Issues, Patriotic Fervor, The Renaissance Age of Animation, Special Effects, Tear Jerker
- Domains: Filmmaking, Emotional Connections To The Films
- Deified Underlings Include: Bruce the Shark, Boyd Travers, E.T., Indiana Jones (shared with George Lucas), Rexie
- Followers: Ridley Scott, John Singleton, Peter Jackson, Paul Thomas Anderson, and David Fincher
- Respected by: Mr. Plinkett
- Rivals: James Cameron (albeit a friendly one), Don Bluth (not-so-friendly)
- Opposed By: The Boys From South Park
- Enemies: All Nazi Deities (those who protected the Jews during the Holocaust are the exception)
- Odd Friendship: with Monty Oum
- Love him or hate him, no name has ever commanded as much respect from friend and foe alike as Steven Spielberg. And thanks to George Lucas (his fellow filmmaker, collaborator and bestie for many years), Spielberg has finally come to the Pantheon.
- Turns out that Spielberg is one of the richest filmmaking deities in the Pantheon. His net worth is over $3 billion. George Lucas has him beat by about $2 billion.
- The Basterds, despite their Ax-Crazy tendencies, are huge fans of Spielberg. Well, admirers would be a more better term, due to Schindler's List. Even the goddamn Bear Jew and Hugo Stiglitz broke down in tears after seeing the movie (who hasnt?). Lieutenant Raine gave a standing order that Oskar Schindler is not to be harmed should he ascend to the Pantheon. The fact that Spielberg refused a director's fee (saying that it was "blood money") also earned brownie points with them.
- As a Holocaust survivor himself, Erik Lensherr understands the significance of Schindler's List. So much so that he personally visited Spielberg at his temple just to tell his own story, and to shake his hand. "From one Jew to another, I thank you," Magento says. As a Jewish woman, Kitty Pryde also has deep respect towards Spielberg for making the film, as it left her in tears.
- Found out that his mentor, Alfred Hitchcock was in the Pantheon, and Spielberg's face lit up like a kid at Christmas. Hitchcock was one of the driving forces that led him to filmmaking. It's a safe bet that Steve is hugely successful because of this.
- Both he and Don Bluth were friends at one time. Then they had a falling out during production of The Land Before Time. Neither Bluth nor Spielberg plan on reconciling anytime soon.
- The Nazis are not huge fans of Spielberg, due to Medal of Honor, Schindler's List, and Saving Private Ryan. They claim that most of the atrocities said to have been committed by the Nazis were taken out of context and that they were just following orders. Everyone calls them out on their bullshit.
- Heard that Rexie was in the Pantheon, and decided to pay the T-Rex a visit. It took a moment for Rexie to recognize Spielberg (and not eat him), surprising everyone present. Steve Irwin was actually impressed. Steven Spielberg is one of few humans that Rexie actually protects.
- The same can be said for Bruce (a.k.a., Jaws), as his exploits had all but invented the summer blockbuster. Like Rexie, Jaws won't try and eat his creator...as much as he wants to.
- The South Park boys absolutely loathe Spielberg alongside George Lucas, due to the special edition films they occasionally put out. For the boys, seeing the special edition is tantamount to seeing their beloved characters getting anally raped. Eric Cartman was no fan of Spielberg from the start. But he loves Schindler's List for the most obvious reasons.
- Spielberg got a surprise visit from Stanley Kubrick, who had shed his mortal coil whilst directing A.I.: Artificial Intelligence. Spielberg himself took over as director to honor his old friend. There's talk that the pair might collaborate on another film.
- Also has seats in the House of Theater and the Main House.