In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen:note
- The Warhammer World, Divine Settlement of Fantasy Counterpart Cultures can be found in the Dominions Expansion, under Fictional Settings.
The Human Nations
- Sigmar Unberogen, The Divine God-Emperor (Sigmar Heldenhammer, Hammer of the Goblins, Hammer of Orcs, Sigmar Bjornsson, God King, Child of Thunder, The Chosen of Ulric, Incarnate of the Wind of Heaven) as a Greater God in the Halls of Monarchs (House of Royalty) and Holy Authority And Power (House of Religion and Faith).
- Karl Franz, God of Having Many Titles (Emperor Karl Franz I von Holswig-Schliestein, Elector Count and Grand Prince of Reikland, Prince of Altdorf, and Count of the West March) as a Intermediate God in the Hall of Titles (House of Naming).
The Elder Races
- Thorgrim Grudgebearer, God of Upholding Grudges (High King of the Dwarves) as an Intermediate God in the Hall of Vengeance Archetypes (House of Vengeance).
The High Elves
- Tyrion and Teclis, Co-Gods of Distinguishable Twins (Tyrion: Prince Tyrion, Heir of Aenarion, Dragon of Cothique, Defender of Ulthuan, Avatar of Khaine | Teclis: Loremaster of Ulthuan, High Loremaster of Hoeth, The Sharp Tongued Mage, Warden of the High Tower) as Greater Gods in the Hall of Twins (House of Family).
The Dark Elves
- Malekith, God of Wearing Armor Everyday (Malekith The Witch-King of Naggaroth, The Dark King, The Phoenix King, Eternity King of All Elves) as a Greater God and member of the Ominous Garbs of the House of Costumes).
- Morathi, Goddess of Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunettes (The Hag Sorceress of Ghrond, First of the Hag Queens, Drusala) as an Intermediate Goddess in the Hall of Personal Appearance: Other (House of Personal Appearance).
- Malus Darkblade, God of Unfavored Offsprings (The Tyrant of Hag Graef) as an Intermediate God in the Halls of Family Dysfunctions (House of Family) and Unpopularity (House of Popularity).
The Wood Elves
- Orion, God of Wood Elves (The King In The Woods, The Hunter, God-King of the Deep Wood, Master of The Wild Hunt, Lord of the Forest, Protector of the Oak, Shield of Athel Loren) as an Intermediate God in the Hall of Humanoids (House of Otherness).
- Lord Kroak, God of Arch Mages as a Greater God in the Hall of Magic Archetypes (House of Magic).
- Kroq-Gar and Grymloq, Saurian Gods of Mounted Combat as Greater Gods in the Hall of Fighting Styles (House of Combat) and members of the Beasthood in the House of Beast.
- Vladimer von Carstein, Vampire God of Studious Battle Warriors (Count of Sylvania, Vashanesh, Mortarch of Shadow, Vlad the Dad) as an Intermediate God in the Hall of Fighting Mindsets (House of Combat).
- Mannfred von Carstein, Vampire God of Treachery (Mannfred the Acolyte, Ruler of Sylvania, Mortarch of Night, Manlet) as an Intermediate God in the Hall of Acts of Treason (House of Betrayal).
- Konrad von Carstein, God of Insanity-Based Violence (Konrad the Beast, Konrad the Bloody, Konrad the Butcher, Mortarch of Depravity) as an Intermediate God in the Hall of Types of Madness (House of Insanity).
- Abhorash, God of Monsters Surpassing Their Sustenance (Abhorash the Great, The Wanderer, The Master, Dragon Slayer, Scourge of the Greenskins, Lord of Blood) as an Intermediate God in the Hall of Monster Types (House of Otherness).
- Nagash, God of The Undead (Nagash the Great Necromancer, Lord of Undeath, The Undying, The Great Betrayer, The Usurper, He Who Shall Not Be Named) as a Greater God in the Hall of Afterlife Entities (House of Death and Postmortem) and one of the Lords of the Unliving in the House of Undead.
- Settra, The God Who United Kings (Settra the Imperishable, King of Nehekhara, Lord of the Earth, He who Holds the Sceptre, Ruler of the Four Horizons, Mighty Lion of the Infinite Desert, Great Hawk of the Heavens, Majestic Emperor of the Shifting Sands, and many, many more...) as a Greater God in the Hall of Monarchs (House of Royalty).
The Forces of Chaos
Gods and Daemons
- Khorne, He who Dwells on the Top of Corpses (Blood God, Lord of Skulls, Brass Lord of Battles, Kharneth, Arkhar, the Axefather, the Wolf-Father, the Bloodwolf, the Hunter of Souls, the Paraplegic Sociopath) as an Overdeity in the Halls of Obscene Actions (House of Slaughter) and Environmental Settings (House of Locations and Settings).
- Nurgle, God of Beneficial Diseases (Lord of Decay, Master of Plague and Pestilence, Lord of All, The Plaguefather Grandfather Nurgle, Papa Nurgle, the Supernatural Garbage Bag) as an Overdeity who serves as the Padre de la Muerte in the House of Health and Diseases.
- Slaanesh, God/dess of Sensory Obsession (Dark Prince, Prince of Excess, She Who Thirsts, the Serpent, the Great Enemy, the Bright God, the One Who Never Went to Rehab) as an Overdeity in the Hall of Lustful Behavior (House of Love).
- Tzeentch, God of Planning (Changer of Ways, the Architect of Fate, the Weaver of Destiny, the Grand Schemer, the Great Conspirator, the Indecisive Mollusk) as an Overdeity and member of the Overseers of Scheming in the House of Mentalism.
- Malal, Chaos God of Discontinuity and Ruler of Retconnian (The Outcast God, The Lost God, The Renegade God, Malice, The One Who Doesn't Exist) as a Greater God in the Hall of Continuities (House of Narrative).
Warriors of Chaos
- Archaon, The Godly Product of Violation (Archaon the Everchosen, The Anointed One, Lord of the End Times, The Favorite Son of Chaos, The Scourge of the World, The Three-Eyed King, Diederick Kastner) as a Greater God in the Hall of Family Dysfunctions (House of Family).
- Wulfrik, Divine Lord of Harsh Northern Climates (Wulfrik the Wanderer, The Eternal Challenger, The Inescapable One, The World Walker) as an Intermediate God in the Hall of Environmental Settings (House of Locations and Settings).
- Khazrak & Gorthor, Unholy Gods of Inherently Evil Races (Khazrak the One-Eye, Gorthor the Beastlord) as Intermediate Gods in the Hall of Villainous Archetypes (House of Villains).
- Grimgor Ironhide, God of Phonetic Dialogue Interpretations (Warchief Grimgor Ironhide, DA BEST) as an Intermediate God in the Hall of Speech A To M (House of Quirks).
- Skarsnik, God of Goblins as a Lesser God in the Hall of Giants & Smallfolk (House of Otherness).