In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen:note
- The Warhammer World, Divine Settlement of Fantasy Counterpart Cultures under Planets (House of Dominions).
The Human Nations
- Karl Franz, God of Having Many Titles (Emperor Karl Franz I von Holswig-Schliestein, Elector Count and Grand Prince of Reikland, Prince of Altdorf, and Count of the West March) as a Intermediate God under Titles (House of Naming).
The Elder Races
- Thorgrim Grudgebearer, God of Upholding Grudges (High King of the Dwarves) as an Intermediate God under Vengeance Archetypes (House of Vengeance).
The High Elves
- Tyrion and Teclis, Co-Gods of Distinguishable Twins (Tyrion: Prince Tyrion, Heir of Aenarion, Dragon of Cothique, Defender of Ulthuan, Avatar of Khaine | Teclis: Loremaster of Ulthuan, High Loremaster of Hoeth, The Sharp Tongued Mage, Warden of the High Tower) as Greater Gods under Twins (House of Family).
The Dark Elves
- Malekith, God of Wearing Armor Everyday (Malekith The Witch-King of Naggaroth, The Dark King, The Phoenix King, Eternity King of All Elves) as a Greater God under Combat Clothing (House of Costumes).
- Malus Darkblade, God of Unfavored Offsprings (The Tyrant of Hag Graef) as an Intermediate God under Offsprings (House of Family) and Unpopularity (House of Popularity).
The Wood Elves
- Orion, God of Wood Elves (The King In The Woods, The Hunter, God-King of the Deep Wood, Master of The Wild Hunt, Lord of the Forest, Protector of the Oak, Shield of Athel Loren) as an Intermediate God under Humanoids (House of Otherness).
- Lord Kroak, God of Arch Mages as a Greater God under Magic Archetypes (House of Magic).
- Kroq-Gar and Grymloq, Saurian Gods of Mounted Combat as Greater Gods under Fighting Styles (House of Combat) and members of The Beasthood in the House of Beast.
- Vladimer von Carstein, Vampire God of Studious Battle Warriors (Count of Sylvania, Vashanesh, Mortarch of Shadow, Vlad the Dad) as an Intermediate God under Fighting Mindsets (House of Combat).
- Mannfred von Carstein, Vampire God of Treachery (Mannfred the Acolyte, Ruler of Sylvania, Mortarch of Night, Manlet) as an Intermediate God under Acts of Treason (House of Betrayal).
- Konrad von Carstein, God of Insanity-Based Violence (Konrad the Beast, Konrad the Bloody, Konrad the Butcher, Mortarch of Depravity) as an Intermediate God under Types of Madness (House of Insanity).
- Nagash, God of The Undead (Nagash the Great Necromancer, Lord of Undeath, The Undying, The Great Betrayer, The Usurper, He Who Shall Not Be Named) as a Greater God under Afterlife Entities (House of Life and Death) and one of the Lords of the Unliving (House of Undead).
- Settra, The God Who United Kings (Settra the Imperishable, King of Nehekhara, Lord of the Earth, He who Holds the Sceptre, Ruler of the Four Horizons, Mighty Lion of the Infinite Desert, Great Hawk of the Heavens, Majestic Emperor of the Shifting Sands, and many, many more...) as a Greater God under Monarchs (House of Royalty).
The Forces of Chaos
Gods and Daemons
- Khorne, the Violent Red God (Blood God, Lord of Skulls, Brass Lord of Battles, Kharneth, Arkhar, the Axefather, the Wolf-Father, the Bloodwolf, the Hunter of Souls, the Paraplegic Sociopath) as an Overdeity under Common Colors (House of Colours) and Obscene Actions (House of Slaughter).
- Nurgle, God of Beneficial Diseases (Lord of Decay, Master of Plague and Pestilence, Lord of All, The Plaguefather Grandfather Nurgle, Papa Nurgle, the Supernatural Garbage Bag) as an Overdeity who serves as the Padre de la Muerte of Health and Diseases.
- Slaanesh, God/dess of Sensory Obsession (Dark Prince, Prince of Excess, She Who Thirsts, the Serpent, the Great Enemy, the Bright God, the One Who Never Went to Rehab) as an Overdeity under Lustful Behavior (House of Love).
- Tzeentch, God of Planning (Changer of Ways, the Architect of Fate, the Weaver of Destiny, the Grand Schemer, the Great Conspirator, the Indecisive Mollusk) as an Overdeity and member of the Overseers of Scheming in the House of Mentalism.
- Malal, Chaos God of Discontinuity and Ruler of Retconnian (The Outcast God, The Lost God, The Renegade God, Malice, The One Who Doesn't Exist) as a Greater God under Adaptations & Continuity (House of Narrative).
Warriors of Chaos
- Archaon, The Godly Product of Violation (Archaon the Everchosen, The Anointed One, Lord of the End Times, The Favorite Son of Chaos, The Scourge of the World, The Three-Eyed King, Diederick Kastner) as a Greater God under Offsprings (House of Family).
- Khazrak & Gorthor, Unholy Gods of Inherently Evil Races (Khazrak the One-Eye, Gorthor the Beastlord) as Intermediate Gods under Villainous Archetypes (House of Villains).
- Grimgor Ironhide, God of Phonetic Dialogue Interpretations (Warchief Grimgor Ironhide, DA BEST) as an Intermediate God under Speech (House of Quirks).
- Skarsnik, God of Goblins as a Lesser God under Giants & Smallfolk (House of Otherness).