open/close all folders
Skuld, Goddess of Magical Use in Science
(Norn of the Future)
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: Her facial markings
- Alignment: Neutral Good with Chaotic fits.
- Portfolio: Using Magic In Her Engineering, Being a Master Engineer Because of That, Physical Goddess, Skuld Bomb, Sweet Tooth, Clingy Jealous Girl Regarding Her Sister, Bad Liar, Little Miss Badass
- Domains: Technology, Magic, Goddesses
- Allies: Belldandy, Urd, Kokonoe A. Mercury, Phineas Flynn, Mahiro Yasaka, Special Lovers Squad, Pit, Tyr
- Enemies: Anyone who would threaten Belldandy. Or tries to hit on her.
- Afraid of: House of Ghosts
- Skuld is an odd case in the Pantheon. You see, she has been here for a long time... and not really. As a goddess of Undiscovered Country, she was based on some sort of fan fic what didn't even get finished. She stayed as she was until one day, Belldandy found out about this and wanted The Court of Gods to fix this. After they looked into things, they collectively face palmed and made her go through "instant-fire Purgatory" to renew her position.
- Due of this embarrassing past, she doesn't like to talk about gods from Warhammer 40k or Neon Genesis Evangelion universes. In fact, talking about Lars (a daemon who she seemingly had a relation with and who she fertilized) is sure-fire way to piss her off.
- She has a thing called Direct Manipulation Type Magic that allows her to use magic when dealing with machinery. Note, this trait does not make her good allies with the Incubators.
- You really shouldn't get any bright ideas regarding her sister, Belldandy when she's around, unless you want to get into the receiving end of her Skuld Bombs. This makes her sort of allies with the Special Lovers Squad.
- Both Nyarko and Mahiro has stated that she sounds like Mahiro's mother if she was younger. Pit also states that she sounds sort of like lady Palutena. In fact, many gods who say she sounds like someone tend to follow-up with "if she was younger".
- Avoids the House of Ghosts due of her fear of ghosts.
- Can be used as a Persona by Tatsuya Suou and Maya Amano, at which point her bombs turn into Nuclear-type.
- No relation with Shulk.
Cave Johnson, God of the Pursuit of Pointless Knowledge
- Intermediate God
- Theme: This fanfare
- Symbol: His portrait, the Aperture Science logo, or a trophy for Potato Sciences. Any will do!
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolios: Aperture Science-level Science, Inventional Wisdom, Always Second Best, Foolish Use of Company Assets, Bungling Inventor, Badass Boasts, Bad Bosses, For Science!, Absolute, Demented Genius, Obliviously Evil, Incredible Support of Loved Ones, Posthumous Character.
- Domain: Technology, Research, Development, Testing, Pre-recorded Messages
- Followers: Every scientist who has ever used the Cave Johnson approach to SCIENCE!
- Allies: GLaDOS, Wheatley, every single Aperture Science product ever.
- Enemies: Wallace Breen and all of Black Mesa.
- Opposed by: Balthier
- It's not really known whether he's dead or alive. However, his pre-recorded messages suddenly started being broadcast across the House, and GLaDOS and a very large contingent of mad scientists have decided they like the idea of listening to Cave. The fact no pre-recorded message seems to have been heard twice supports the idea that at the very least, Cave is present in some form in the House.
- Cave's life is the holy grail for aspiring mad scientists, who hope to achieve at least a fraction of his genius. Money and sanity optional.
- Cave was one of the few who sponsored the ascension of Polybius, although he refuses to say why.
- As the former Corporate Leader of Black Mesa, Cave despises every single bit of Wallace Breen so much. Breen however doesn't think much of him, since Johnson isn't spotted in the Pantheon (despite having a seat). Then again, since Black Mesa and Aperture Science were competitors ever since, it kinda makes sense why such a threat was needed.
- Cave has been noted to sound like J.J. Jameson, though he disagrees on his anti-Spider-Man stance, hoping to replicate the results someday. Though J.J has expressed interest in writing about Aperture's creations since it's plenty of news material to work with, and even how said replication experiments could mean that people won't need the real Spider-Man anymore.
Ultimate Reed Richards/The Maker
Reed Nathaniel Richards, God of Evil Science
(Ultimate Reed Richards, The Maker, Mister Fantastic of Earth-1610
, Mister Candyfloss, Mr. Mystery, Dr. Richards, Stretcho, The Ultimate Enemy)
I'm Reed Richards. The ultimate Reed Richards. The one who's finally going to solve everything.
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Metallic Helmet
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: THE Evil Alternate Universe Reed Richards, Evil Science, From simple scientist to Terror of the Multiverse, Everything Reed fears to become, Cool Helmet, Still has the burn scars from Johnny, Omnidisciplinary Scientist, Can no longer be considered human, Lived a hard life but it doesn't excuse his actions, Not-So-Well-Intentioned Extremist, Surveillance, Complete Monster
- Domains: Science, Evil, Alternate Self
- Herald: W.H.I.S.P.E.R., City
- Supers: Thanos, Lex Luthor, Vril Dox/Brainiac, The Joker, Harley Quinn, Edward Nigma/The Riddler, Bane, Slade Wilson/Deathstroke, Eobard Thawne/Reverse-Flash, Barbara Ann Minerva/Cheetah, Thaal Sinestro, Krona, Adrian Veidt/Ozymandias, Lord Drakkon
- Scientists: Relius Clover, Albert Wesker, William Birkin, Professor Hojo, Mesogog, Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke, Promestein, Dr. XXX, Wallace Breen, Tenjuro Banno, Dr. Wily, Dr. Eggman, Dr. Gero/Android 20
- Others: The Meta, Felix, The Illusive Man, The Master (Doctor Who), Sheev Palpatine/Darth Sidious, Clu, Yamato Hotsuin, Light Yagami
- Rivals: The Batman Who Laughs, Johann Schmidt/Red Skull, HYDRA, Lord Recluse, SHOCKER
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: The Venom Symbiote, Eddie Brock/Venom, High Councilor Kal-El/Regime Superman, Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader, Ben Solo/Kylo Ren, The 501st Legion, Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus, Galen Marek/Starkiller, The Combine
- Supers: The Fantastic Four, Victor von Doom, Avengers, X-Men, Spider-Men (especially Miles Morales/Spider-Man III), Guardians of the Galaxy, Nick Fury, The Justice League, Lantern Corps's, Statesman, Qubit, The Power Rangers, Super Sentais, Kamen Riders
- Scientists: Senku Ishigami, Dexter, Professor Utonium, Dr. Abraham Erskine, Dr. Light, Dr. Cossack, Amadeus Cho, Flint Lockwood. Dr. Alphys, Jimmy Neutron, Kokonoe Mercury, Gordon Freeman, The Elric Family
- Others: The Blood Gulch Crew, John-117/Master Chief, Commander Shepard, The Doctor, The Jedi Order, The Rebel Alliance, Nom Anor, Zamasu, The Aesir, The GUAD, The Anti-Monitor
- Interested In: Dr. Manhattan, Metron, G-Man, The God-Emperor of Mankind
- On Speaking Terms With: Kang the Conqueror, Rick Sanchez
- The Multiverse is a vast place with near limitless possibilities. In it there exists an Alternate Universe, an Alternate History and an Alternate Self. Such is the case with Reed Richards of Earth-1610. Unfrotunatly this Reed Richards is from an Ultimate Universe, but not just any Ultimate Universe, THE Ultimate Universe. The universe where unless your name is either Peter Parker or Miles Morales, your either a bigger jerk then usual and or even worse of a villain then usual, and this Reed was both.
- This Reed Richards didn't start out as a villain, he was initially a simple man who wanted to help the world in the best way he knew how. Unfortunately tragedy after tragedy would eventually lead him down the path of villainy. Starting off with an abusive father* who never cared for science and would openly speak of how much he preferred Ben Grim (his Only Friend) instead, and received almost zero respect from anyone. It wasn't until years later did his life turn for the better, when he joined a government think tank, found a father figure in Franklin Storm, a new love in Susan Storm and a family in the new Fantastic Four. Unfortunately absolutely none of this would have last. Having had his attempts to help improve humanity and the world repeatedly rejected. His wedding proposal to Sue was interrupted thanks to Ultimatum, with said proposal later being completely rejecting when Reed went to save the world instead of being by her side* . This was immediately fallowed with Sue leaving him and having the team disbanded forcing him to go back to her family. The final nail in the coffin was when Kang the Conqueror a future Sue Storm warns him about the coming disaster, finally turning him into the terror he is today.
- Nobody knows how The Maker managed to access Pantheon. Nobody had sought to give him a position, be it Herald, High Priest, or Follower. Nobody even made a proposal to bring him in. Somehow beyond all understanding he entered Pantheon by himself, gave the Court of the Gods his resume and was then made the God of Evil Science. What's even more concerning is how he's already aware of events that have taken place in Pantheon, knows about Gods that no longer reside, and has made claims to know of Gods and events that will appear in the future. Many are concerned, but at the same time, many are interested in what he knows and what he's willing to offer.
- It has to be said, even though Reed Richards of Earth-1610 had lived a hard and difficult life, especially one in a hard and cruel world, it doesn't remotely excuse him for the crimes he's committed. He had a loving and caring mother and sister who supported him, a loyal friend who defended him since childhood, and a father figure who encouraged his love of science. These people no longer mean anything to him.
- Naturally the Richards Family weren't exactly thrilled to see him, Reed especially. When Reed first met his alternate self, he was initially taken back by how amoral and ruthless he was. He sees his other self as everything that he feared he would become, and still may be. The Maker in turn wasn't very thrilled to see them either. But this was mostly towards Johnny and Ben Grim. He still has the scars that Johnny scorched onto his face, and he's seemly still sore about the Ben Grim of his earth hooking up with Susan Storm. Despite his relationship with his counterpart family, The Maker actually has some respect for his prime counterpart, both for his intelligence and idealism.
- Besides the Fantastic Four, Doom was absolutely furious to see The Make enter Pantheon. Mostly because he didn't like seeing another Reed Richards running around. That and he understood that this Reed Richards was far too dangerous to move freely. In a rare moment of non self-service, Doom warned the residents of Pantheon of the danger that is The Maker. While this made The Maker's existence and crimes known to the public, it also gave The Maker an easier time to find new allies and form new partnerships with others. Although he probably already had an idea who he wanted to meet up with anyways.
- Unlike other gods from his home reality, The Maker is on good terms with the Time Traveling Conqueror, Kang. The one he personally knows has no relation with the version most others are familiar with, but he doesn't really mind that. The Maker sees Kang as someone who understands what needs to be done. That the world is a mess and that someone needs to fix it.
- The only person who wasn't unhappy about The Makers arrival was Thanos. The two having met at the eve of the Incursions. In the brief time they've met, Thanos developed a begrudging sense of respect for the alternate Reed Richards.
- Eddie Brock wasn't happy to see The Maker again, but at the same time he's glad he doesn't have to worry about looking where to find him. Eddie knows that The Maker has answers, about his son Dylan, Knull and other questions he doesn't know need answering. Both Eddie and Venom plan on getting their answers, one way or the other.
- The thing that makes The Maker so dangerous and effective is also what makes the main Reed Richards such a great hero, he's super smart. Invent a devise to depower other superheroes and give others similar, but superior versions of said power? Tell him what said power is and he'll have done in a couple minutes. Ask his to build a weapon capable of destroying a planet? He probably already has one laying around. Build an impenetrable fortress capable of withstanding attacks from weapons and beings of mass destruction, nearly impossible to sneak, or hack into, can hack other machines, defend itself from attacks, has time and space work differently from the inside, and work as a personal lab? He calls that City and he built a new one into his temple and turned it into a herald. Create an entire race of hyper evolved humans with the power and capabilities to take down Physical Gods? He did that already, called them the "The Children of Tomorrow", they destroyed Asgard and everyone in it* . What's more is that this is simply what he can do with his brain, his actual powers?
- After the accident that transformed his body gave him his powers and tuned him into Mister Fantastic, Reed has since no longer needed to eat, sleep, or breath. He doesnt bleed, excretes, or age. He no longer has any internal organs, or posses an actual skeletal structure. The moment he stopped being Mister Fantastic and became The Maker, Reed effectively stopped being human. In almost every way conceivable. Without the concepts of humanity and morality, Reed used his powers and abilities to its most logical and horrific conclusion. He can, and actively does, stretch out his brain for more brain power. He can heal From a Single Cell and creat an expendable clone from said ability with single strand of hair. He can stretch out his body in a way to become multiple people, while still sharing a single body. And while he was efficiently immoral with having an near indestructible, nobody has ever seen him in the House of Life and Death when successful at actually killing him. This is because Owen Reece, The Molecule Man, after seemly killing him, placed a piece of him in every universe that was made after the third Secret Wars. All of them share a single mind within multiple bodies across the entire multiverse.
- With his world having crossed over with the world of the DC Gods, The Maker has made himself known to a number of it's residents. Lex Luthor approached and offered him the chance to join his Legion of Doom. Saying that he could give The Maker all the money, equipment info and resources he would ever need, but to his surprise The Maker claimed that he had all of those and more. Teleporting Luthor and himself to his temple Luthor saw that he was telling him the complete truth. What's more alarming was how The Maker somehow had recordings of him slaughtering his alternate counterparts. The Maker made it clear that he knows and has anything and everything he would ever need, but he still decides to join him and his Legion of Doom. Saying that they are better together, than against each other.
- Much to Luthor's (and everyone else's) shock, he learned that along with already knowing what's going on in his own reality, The Maker is also well acquainted with The Batman Who Laughs. He thankfully explained just how the two knew each other. But to everyone's concern, there's no hostility between them, in fact the two are mostly friendly with each other. There's a sense of rivalry between the two, despite or maybe because of the two having different plans and end goals. There's also been rumors of the two having made some trade with Iso-8 (more info bellow) for Nth Metal. The two have been disturbingly silent on the mater.
- With DC being filled with Alternate Universes and Alternate selves, The Maker was made aware of the existence of the Regime Superman. While the rogue Superman had zero interest in the mad Reed with how he was allied with Luthor, Brainiac, Joker and was vaguely associated with the Evil Batman, The Maker had made multiple attempt to speak with him. Eventually the Regime Superman decided to hear him out, The Maker claimed that he merely wanted to help solve all the problems in the world including Superman's. He told him about a Lois Lane in the Dark Multiverse that not only mourns his death, and has decided to take a similar stance has him. He says that with how all Universes in the Dark Multiverse are doomed to fail she doesn't have much time to live. With The Maker's extensive knowledge of multiversal travel and exploration and the Regime's kryptonian technology, they could access the Dark Multiverse and save Lois. The idea of a Lois Lane in danger, one that also shared his world view, was all he needed to hear to agree to whatever The Maker wanted. And it was all what The Maker needed to do to acquire both new advance technology and a pawn to keep it safe.
- The Maker considers the existence of Pantheon to be an intriguing anomaly. He notices that it seemly acts as a nexus point for the omniverse, yet at the same time it's separate from any reality it connects to. Individuals who shouldn't exist, or no longer exist walk freely without consequence. Death is meaningless even though there is still a reaper and an afterlife, several even. Beings of higher power can walk among mortals, the laws reality are even more flexible than any universe he's ever seen. One of The Maker plans is to find out what exactly makes Pantheon work this way and how he can us it to his advantage. He's glad to know that he wasn't the only one to take special notice to this, as the New God Metron thought the exact same.
- One of the first things the Maker did upon ascending, was to bring in W.H.I.S.P.E.R. (World Headquarters for International Scientific/Philosophical Experimentation and Research) as his herald in Pantheon. W.H.I.S.P.E.R. is a scientific organization similar to the Nebulous Evil Organisation A.I.M (Advanced Idea Mechanics)* . His goal was to bring into Pantheon not only to counter Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D, but to also bring in some like-minded individuals. Luring in other scientists to push science to its limits, to reshape the world and everything in it. To insure further success in recruitment, he offered a free supply of Isotope-8. A strange ore that can be found across the Multiverse (potentially native to earth) and can improve everything and anything be it physical, magical, technological, cosmic, demonic or divine.
- Being the leader of his own organization, The Maker is considered to be competition towards others others like HYDRA, The Arachnos Organization and SHOCKER. Although it's more friendly competition between him and Lord Recluse. Needless to say The Maker is now seen as an enemy to the likes of Stateman and every Toku Hero in Pantheon.
- Thanks to the help of W.H.I.S.P.E.R., The Maker was successful into forming a number of partnerships in the mad scientist community. Some of the most notable ones are the Evilutionists of Mad Science, they don't let, or care for things like "morality" and "ethics" to get in the way of their experiments and goals. Albert Wesker and William Birkin were considerably beneficial allies, having generously donated samples of both the T and G-Virus for experimentation. Relius Clover is someone who he's come to respect, reasons being for both his accomplishments, scientific brain and for being the first to notice his Multiversal Omnipresence. Seemly with but a single glance.
- Promestein came in contact with The Maker when looking further into how the world worked. Having heard that one of The Maker's goals is to learn how Pantheon truly functions, as well as already having an extensive knowledge of The Multiverse of his world, and potentially other worlds too. He was surprisingly generous and shared all the information he had. He says that he's more than willing to share any and all scientific information need to help further someones research and work. Being more than grateful, Promestein took to learning everything she could, even taking some notes in his genetics lab to help perfect her White Rabbit drug.
- Of Course with being a popular figure in the mad scientist community, he's largely hated by other more benevolent scientists. Those who believe that science should be a force for good, like the Philanthropists of Benevolent Science, Senku Ishigami, Dr. Light and the The Elric Family see The Maker as everything science should't be. Those who use science as a source of heroism, like Qubit, Jimmy Neutron and of course Mister Fantastic, see him as a near personal enemy. Prime Reed Richards being the most obvious reason.
- Rick Sanchez heard about how The Maker was trying to find a way to enter and restore his home universe, a universe he claims to still be destroyed, despite certain events proving otherwise. Thinking it would be fun to humiliate The Maker, Rick went to see the universe for himself and maybe take a few pictures to show off. It was admittedly a little harder then he'd like to admit to access and then enter. He eventually made an operating portal and went in to see it for himself. Turns out it was destroyed, but in a Class 2 fashion instead of Class X4 like he initially thought. When came back he showed The Maker pictures of the still burning buildings from his universe.
- If it wasn't clear already, The Makers ultimate goal is to turn the world into a utopia, using any means necessary. To reach said goal, The Maker formed a partnership with those that not only share the same goal, but are also willing to get their hands dirty. With a few choice of words, he was able to recruit Clu, Yamato Hotsuin, Light Yagami and Ozymandias. This is notable because Yamato opposes YHVH, Clu's and Light's leader. In truth, The Maker doen't care for the good of the world and is only in it to prove he's better than everyone else, but his allies actually do believe him. Partially because he's that good at using people, but also because he has the brains, tech and power to do it. It doesn't hurt that he actually did manage to make his world a better place, even if it was only for a short time before the heroes stopped him. What's more is that he has valid reasons for his extreme actions. He tried to help, but others wouldn't let him. He tried to be "good", but nothing helped. He had the answers, but no one listened. It was almost like they wanted to live in a broken world. While this is a massive load of hypocrisy, The Maker has little care or interest for those who wish for despotism and/or dystopia.
- His partnership with Ozymandias has lead to him learning of the existence of Dr. Manhattan. He's genuinely amazed at both his power and the mental fortitude he needed to pull himself back together after losing his body.
- While this should come to no surprise, Zamasu has a special sense of distaste for the alternate Reed Richards. While he can understand the frustration of having superiors that not only refuse act, but actively hinder progress, and the desire to create a perfect world. He's disgusted with The Makers lack of humanity and for his unnatural form of immortality. The irony is not lost on him.
- In search to lean more of the world and beyond. The Maker eventually came across Lord Drakkon, the most dangerous and feared Power Ranger to ever exist. The two work almost perfectly together. The Maker would not only help Drakkon in increasing his power in exchange of learning more about the Morphin' Grid but The Maker would also strengthen Drakkons belief that he isnt the flawed Tommy Oliver . The Maker seemly genuinely believes that Drakkon is the ultimate version of himself, having acquired power like no other. having dealt with every threat to earth by himself. Having created a utopia where everyone was safe and happy until a "flawed" version Oliver came up and ruined everything. Drakkon genuinely appreciates The Makers friendship and support.
- Space isn't an area that The Maker regularly deals in, preferring to focus more on earth, or other earths first. But it doesn't mean he's unfamiliar with what's out there. He himself had personally put an end to his world's version of Thanos, was there to stop Gah Lak Tus and later Galactus himself. He's been more active in the field and has proceeded to make even more enemies and allies.
- The Doctor complexity and absolutely despises The Maker. Being a member of the Overseers of Time and Space and a partner of The Living Tribunal, The Doctor is given special insight of others do in greater omniverse and is completely disgusted with The Makers actions. Besides faking his own redemption, having destroyed sixty-seven different earths during the Incursions all while keeping the event a secret from everyone, he tricked Nick Fury into having the heroes of Earth-1610 to attack Earth-616. And these are only some of the crimes he's aware of. While The Maker normally wouldn't care, he did feel the need to point out that not only was what he did needed, the other heroes set out to do the exact same thing. Only he didn't back out at the last minute, cause the superhero community to split and have them ignore the end of everything in the process.
- Without having to anything towards them, The Maker has earned the ire of both the entire Jedi Order and the Rebel Alliance. Besides already having a infamous reputation, he began supplying The Empire with advance weapons and battle ships. What's even worse is that they know these weapons from the Legends Univers and they know just how dangerous they can be. They initially hoped that they were well made replicas, but that was until The Maker approached Vader with a magma kyber crystal, a kyber crystal that could only be found on magma planets like Mustafar specifically in the Legends Universe. When The Maker approached Vader, he offered a deal between him the Jedi and Rebel Alliance. Namely that he would supply them with improved weaponry, vehicles, equipment and of course kyber crystals, as long as they turn a blind eye and leave him alone. Obviously they refused, but those who were closer to The Dark Side agreed to his offer. Concluding that the equipment was too valuable and useful to deny, all the while fully aware that they're playing right into The Maker's plan.
- Among the many entities that either hate, tolerate or somehow enjoy the presence of The Maker, The Emperor of Mankind instead someone who pities him. The Emperor knows that he's tried to do good, tried to be good, but they wouldn't let him help. As someone who knows the potential in humanity and despises the ineptitude of those in charge, he knows his frustration and pain. He's upset with how The Maker, someone who he believes should have been the Ultimate Hero is instead The Ultimate Enemy.
- In an effort to to find acquire more manpower and to insure that his business runs smoothly, The Maker sought out for a mercenary or freelancer. He decided to hire two known solders, Felix and The Meta. He managed to hire them both by paying them only with money, but with further upgraded versions of their equipment and the opportunity for revenge. The Maker even gave The Meta a special AI, a Smart AI made from The Maker's own brain. Fully capable operating anything and everything The Meta's previous AI's did and more. He gave Felix a personal Energy Sword, made specifically to work only for him.
- Shepard really hates The Maker. Like The Doctor he hates him for how he destroyed sixty-seven different earths and all of it's inhabitants without remorse and almost getting away with it. He sees the alternate Richards as an affront to the heroic prime version, and swears to make him pay for all of his crimes. His partnership with The The Illusive Man did little to improve things, especially with how much more effective and dangerous Cerberus became from their new partnership.
- The Maker came in contact with The Combine through Dr. Wallace Breen. Despite having incredibly advance alien technology, they're severely lacking in teleportation technology. They sent Wallace to recruit him, knowing full well that the Ultimate Reed Richards can fix their problem easily. Having made a number of deals ans alliances with aliens in the past, he accepted without much problem. But has yet to deliver, claiming that with each universe having different set of rules and laws with in how they function, teleportation included. A single mistake could lead to massive consequences, not to mention a loss of valuable resources. This is all a complete lie though, he the tech ready before they even heard of him. He's just biding his time, studying their technology and working alongside Wallace to overthrow The Combine.
- What's actually concerning is that there was a report of the G-Man being spotted speaking with The Maker. Members of the House of Science, Technology, Time and Space built a device to try to spy and monitor the G-Man. The devise was a complete success, and they were able to briefly spy on the G-Man talking to The Maker in an unknown area. Unfortunately the devise wasn't perfect and both individuals saw that they were being spied on. The devise immediately malfunctioned and all attempts to replicate it have been met with failure.
- The Maker isnt really interested in the Grand United Alliances or their Forever War. Half of them dont even want him involved. The only one that he actually pays attention to is the Grand United Alliance of Destruction. Because he cant fix the world if their is no world in it. Its also why hes against the Anti-Monitor.
Dr. Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus
Dr. Otto Gunther Octavius, God of Unplanned Lab Injuries
(Doctor Octopus, Doc Ock, Master Planner, Leader of the Sinister Six, Master Programmer
, Doctor Octogonapus
, Superior Spider-Man
, Superior Octopus, Dr. Elliot Tolliver
, Science Squid, "Doctor Strange"
- Lesser God, Intermediate God as the "Superior" Spider-Man.
- Theme: Doc Ock Suite, The Mastermind
- Symbol: His robotic tentacles or a Stylized Spider.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil with hints of both Chaotic Good and Chaotic Evil.
- As Doctor Octopus: Master Planner, Gadgeteer Genius, Spider-Man's Shadow, Eight-Armed Villainy, Mad Scientist, For Science!, Dr."Octopus", Easily Annoyed Leader of Sinister Six.
- As the Superior Spider-Man: Swaps out his mind with Peter Parker's and takes his body, "Superior"-Sense, Superior Crawler, Insufferable Spider, Mad Science Hero, Superior Planner, Anti-Hero/Anti-Villain.
- Domains: Crime, Technology, Knowledge, Research.
- Allies: Quentin Beck/Mysterio, William Baker/Sandman, HYDRA, Cletus Kasady/Carnage, Dr. XXX, Albert Wesker, Alex Wesker, Alexia Ashford, Dr. Wily, Dr. Eggman, N. Gin, Neo Cortex, Dr. Gero
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Norman Osborn/The Green Goblin, William Birkin/'G'
- Enemies: Spider-Verse: Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Mary Jane Watson, Gwen Stacy, Miles Morales, Felicia Hardy/Black Cat, Venom.
- Avengers: Steve Rogers/Captain America,Tony Stark/Iron Man, Thor Odinson, Doctor Strange.
- Other Enemies: Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield, Claire Redfield and Leon S. Kennedy, Jake Muller and Sherry Birkin, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man, Jonathan Joestar, Crash Bandicoot, Wolverine, Magneto, Charles Xavier, Emma Frost and every single Mutant, EVER... EVER!
- Originally an ordinary man who wished to help improve the world through atomic physics, the man who eventually become "Dr.Octopus" simply was involved in a laboratory accident involving his robotic limbs that were mistaken for tentacles. His mind would devolve from those original intentions, and his goals suddenly turned towards conquering New York with his intellect, but most of all getting revenge against Spider-Man for ruining those many plans he formed in their long-standing feud.
- Eventually his body grew too weary of battle and his life was brought to an end by Peter Paker...or at least that is what he wanted the world to believe. In fact, the self-proclaimed Superior Spider-Man took over his nemesis' body and decided to become a better hero than Peter Paker ever was in his life. So much so that he created Parker Industries, continued to fight crime like the former owner of the friendly neighborhood spider, and over time he believed that he was indeed Peter Paker body and all. Eventually Otto's reign came to an end as he decided to give up this body back to Peter, his pride even admitting that his old foe was the superior one after all before ascending into the pantheon.
- To say Peter Parker was not happy to see this man in the pantheon would be an understatement among understatement. Considering the fact this former doctor stole his life, body, and name Peter had to be held back from getting even with this man who considered him a simple-minded dolt. That and Otto at several points had dates with Aunt May even staying in the same apartment at one point and they nearly got married...
- Stephen isn't fond of this man not only for hurting people despite doctors meaning to usually help people but also for almost taking his own name at one time.
- Despite his long list of enemies there are a few allies of Otto including members of the Sinister Six team or another criminal like Mysterio. There was also the alliance between Cletus Kasady, AKA Carnage to create an army of symbiotes earning the ire of his own main enemy Venom. The relationship with the red symbiote would come up again for a brief moment as he became Monster Ock.
- He's also discovered quite a few other kinds of doctors who also invent all sorts of weapons, tools, and devices made to defeat their sworn enemies who both are blue in color.
- Other fellow researchers such as Albert Wesker, his sister, his best friend in the academy they studied in, and one of the Ashford twins were impressed by the intellect by this multi-talented super-villain. This is how Norman 're-encountered his off-again on-again major rival in science and villainy who agreed to a truce...for the moment.
- While Otto doesn't approve of all the methods and ideals of Red Skull's organization he would be lying if he didn't admit they could be useful in some areas. His own clone duplicate took advantage of this in order to take down their common enemy in Peter Parker and his company.
- Has begun to consider forming a group for scientist in the Pantheon with being on good terms with Robotnik, Wily, and now Cortex and Gero to begin such a faction of scientist gods.
- Many different mutants are seen by him as either useless creatures undeserving of being human or test guinea pigs.
- Otto was later assaulted by Jonathan Joestar when the latter learned of his theft of Peter's body. Despite Otto's best efforts, Jonathan quickly broke through his defenses and beat him so badly that Octopus was left in the hospital for several weeks. Having endured yet another humiliation, Otto has sworn vengeance against Jonathan.
- "The die is cast!"
Lewis Anthonio, God of Homemade Inventions
Click here for his future self.
- Theme: Little Wonders
- Symbol: The Memory Scanner, or his peanut butter and jelly sandwich gun
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Doorstop Baby, Child Prodigy, Bungling Inventor, Complicated Time Travel, Embracing Optimism, Badass Bookworm, Character Development, Making His Inventions At The Orphanage, Nerds Are Cute, Improbable Hairstyle, Science Hero, My Future Self and Me
- Domains: Inventions, Orphans, Time Travel, Optimism, The Future
- Followers: The Junkman, Wayne Szalinksi, Wade Load, Gyro Gearloose, Roy Hinkley
- Fellow Scientists/Inventors: Wallace And Gromit, Dexter, Professor Utonium, Jimmy Neutron, Flint Lockwood, Ludwig Von Drake, Dr. Emmett Brown, Tony Stark/Iron Man, Agatha Heterodyne, Kids Next Door Sector V, Phineas and Ferb, Donatello, Gadget Hackwrench
- Other Time Travelers: Dr. Brown, The Pantheonic Time Police Hiro Nakamura, Marty McFly, Max Caulfield, Taki Tachibana, Mitsuha Miyamizu
- Other: Walt Disney, John Connor, Lilo and Stitch, Emmet Brickowski, Ventuswill, Mary Poppins, Yui
- On Good Terms With: The idealistic gods in Outlooks on Life
- Enemies: Dr XXX, SKYNET, Mechanikles, the Child Abuse Supporters, Relius Clover, The Other Mother, Nox, Eobard Thawne/Reverse Flash, The Dahaka, Syndrome, Harbinger, Megatron, Makuta Teridax
- Pities: Goro Akechi, Nox, Homura Akemi
- Opposes: The White, the Dementors
- Making inventions is cool. Making them in your home, rather than at an official laboratory, is for some reason cooler. Of course, they won't be perfect, but what would you expect from something just cobbled together? Still, they manage to work. Most of the time.
- That, and because Wallace was willing to surrender one of his titles (at which Gromit wasn't
disapproving of), is why and how Lewis, or rather, Cornelius Robinson, has been ascended to the Pantheon.
- Lewis's situation is a bit awkward for him. He ascended in his kid form, but he has the memories of his future self.
- As it turns out, his motto "Keep Moving Forward" came from Walt Disney, The man himself personally visited and thanked him for this tribute.
- Due to him doing several hundreds of attempts and prototypes to create a time machine (and succeeding twice), not to mention the potential paradoxes he could've committed as a result of his son taking him to the future, the Dahaka has his eyes on Lewis. But as long as doesn't time travel, he'll be more focused on the greater threats instead. At least his time machines can also serve as "mere" aircraft.
- Lewis found better company in the Pantheonic Time Police and other good-aligned time-travelers in that House, and some have noted his weaponization of the Retcon in order to undo Doris.
- Speaking of multiple prototypes, Syndrome likes to mock him for that given that he managed to improve on his greatest invention with only nine prototypes. Then again, a time machine is different from a learning hero-killing robot, but one would think Cornelius could've ended up with merely something close to one hundred before finishing his first.
- Given the current overall situation in the Pantheon, while he doesn't really like conflict, he's decided to sign up in the GUAG Engineering Division, where his inventions have proven to be a good boon.
- Making inventions with home implements is one thing, but he was amazed how Tony Stark built his first suit with a very limited amount of resources and while being watched by goons holding him ransom.
- Even more baffling was the one time Homer Simpson made a time machine out of his toaster without even knowing how he did it!
- Despite all of his inventions, he never makes hats with AI. In fact, he's careful around using AIs when making them shaped like articles of clothing. After the disaster that is DOR-15/Doris, he's sworn never to repeat that mistake. As such, he also opposes SKYNET since its plan is worse than Doris' (replace subjugation with extermination). There's also Harbinger for his kind committing galactical genocide on a timely basis.
- Speaking of Doris, there are those who think denying her existence is an irresponsible way to fix his mistake.
- For reasons unknown, there are those in the House of Love who keep nudging him to go out with Violet Parr despite his canonical marriage to Franny Framagucci and the existence of his son Wilbur.
- Having been one himself, he has a soft spot for all orphans, especially those who lived in underfunded dead-end orphanages.
- He in particular was horrified with what Goro Akechi, a similar orphan (worse, a bastard child), went through. He had been transfered between numerous orphanages and foster homes, and life for him then was terrible, and made him into the person he is today.
Senku Ishigami, God of Benevolent Science
- Symbol: His hair, the Stone Formula, or a map of the Kingdom of Science
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Theme Music: Good Morning World!, Senku's Mind, Strong Desire
- Portfolio: Science Hero, Science Is Good, For Science!, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Deadpan Snarker, Determinator, Exaggerated Einstein Hair, Geek, Weak, but Skilled, Omnidisciplinary Scientist
- Domains: Science, Leadership, Inventing
- Allies: All good deities in the House of Science, especially Dexter, Professor Utonium, Lewis Anothio, Skuld, Edward Elric, Qubit, Amadeus Cho, Bentley Turtle, Yue Ayase, Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto, Sandy Cheeks, Manta Omayada, Doctor Mikhail Sergeyevich Cossack, Sophie, Vivio Takamachi, Aya Brea, SCP-040, and Shokichi Komachi, Goku, Vegeta, Bulma, Angelo, Piccolo, The Monster Hunters, Doraemon, All good Gundam deities, Arusu, Nine, Eight, Rationalist! Harry Potter, Steve, Aloy, Link, Princess Zelda, Princess Bubblegum
- Enemies: All evil deities in the House of Science, especially Professor Hojo, Cell, Dr. Nitrus Brio, and Plankton, Dr. Gero, Baby, Frieza, Majin Buu, Babidi, Zamasu, Fatalis, Prince Charmles, Marcello, Shou Tucker, Lord Recluse
- Admires: Albert Einstein
- Pities: The Indominus Rex, Mewtwo
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Orochimaru, Kokonoe Mercury
- Senku Ishigami is a high school student with an intellect capable of rivaling the greatest minds in the modern-day world with a dream of visiting outer space in a rocket. When civilization was petrified, he was able to remain conscious for the next 3,700 years by counting every second that passed. Upon eventually breaking free through his own determination, Senku is able to free his friends with the Stone Formula he created, vowing to recreate civilization by founding a Kingdom of Science. He is currently helping his friends and as well as the people of a nearby village through re-discovering lost inventions and technology.
- One day, Senku received a letter of invitation to the Trope Pantheons due to the gods showing interest in how he managed to show the benevolent side of science and how it can help people. Senku agreed to shares his ideas with the Pantheon, hoping to help make the Pantheon a better place through science as well.
- Senku has gotten along with other benevolent scientists and gods who love science, meeting them every now and then to discuss their findings. Of course, Senku has also met scientists who were abusing science for their own ends, so Senku vowed to stop them before they can cause anymore harm.
- Senku gets along the most with Professor Utonium and Lewis, all of them being great leaders towards their allies (in Lewis' case, his future self. Senku). Senku also gets along with Abby, Sandy, Qubit, and Amadues Cho from the House of Scientists & Geniuses. Senku also meets Dexter and Jimmy, though due to their youth and tendency to make mistakes, Senku hopes to help them overcome their Fatal Flaws and grow as scientists and inventors.
- Princess Bubblegum is a bit of a complicated case, since she has committed some shady deeds in the past, regardless of the reasons. Since she has changed however, and Bubblegum is doing her best to protect her people, Senku does respect her knowledge in science and leadership.
- Senku likes to meet with Harry Potter-Evans-Verres to discuss how they can use magic to benefit science and society, although Senku disapproves of his desire to bring immortality to mankind, pointing out that not everyone wants to live forever as well as the numerous negative consequences that might follow if every human were immortalnote . He even points out that while death is depressing, that's exactly why we have to live life to the fullest. Rationality! Harry argues how a lot of people tend to see death the same as oblivion since not everyone believes in an afterlife, justifying a fear of death for both themselves and their loved ones, and wants to make immortality appreciable for those who don't want it.
- The debate is very long, since gods in the Pantheon either take one side or believe Both Sides Have a Point. The more experienced Senku does show Rationalist! Harry videos of what immortality would be, quelling the latter's ambition somewhat but not eliminating it. Instead he hopes (for the time being) to make death a choice now for everyone instead.
- Senku views Plankton as a disappointment, since he is a genius in science like him, yet lacks common sense in many matters and wastes time, energy, and resources trying to get the Krabby Patty formula when he could simply make a living selling his technology. Of course, knowing Plankton, he would probably take credit for that suggestion and eventually grow power hungry, so Senku doesn't say anything.
- Senku downright despises immoral scientists and geniuses, believing they give science a bad name. Professor Hojo, Relius Clovernote , Shou Tuckernote , and Dr. Geronote are some of the worst examples. Senku also despises Mayurinote and Orochimarunote for the innocent lives they claimed in the name of science, to the point he hates working with them despite being on the same side. Kokonoe is the only one he's willing to tolerate, though he still frowns upon her attitude in general.
- Mobius is the only member of the Think Tank Senku is willing to accept, since he's the only one willing to use science for benevolent and constructive reasons. Senku especially hates the Big MT, which is basically a "scientific graveyard of Old World misery", due to it being a textbook definition science being misused.
- Senku dislikes Lord Recluse, who despite being a scientist in his own right, uses his Super Intelligence to turn a mafia organization into supervillain conglomerate and plans several attacks out of spite towards his Arch-Enemy.
- Senku shows kindness to beings created or augmented by science. Sophie, SCP-040, and Vivio he's shown treating with kindness, while beings like Mewtwo and the Indominus Rex he treats with pity due to what they had to go through when they were created. Of course, in the latter's case, he still knows that the creature has to be stopped and put down due to the danger it poses.
- Senku once crossed paths with Aloy, who like him had to learn to survive in a world where modern age was turned into a primitive one, though in her case she had to fight machines acting as the wildlife. Senku forms a kinship with her over this, and promises to help her whenever she needs it, being a good inventor.
- Senku would also befriend Link and Zelda, since two particular incarnations, especially Link, had to live in a society 100 years after they failed to stop Ganon from destroying their home. Senku is quite interested in the Shekiah Slate, and hopes to have his own to further his advancements in technology and science.
- Senku is also quite the otaku, and he's quite excited to meet deities from the video game and anime franchises he's enjoyed, including the Dragon Ball, Dragon Quest, Doraemon deities.
- Senku finds the memes of his world and the world of Minecraft rather humourous, considering they both revolve around building things from scratch by collecting any materials they can find. Senku actually gets along with Steve for this very reason.
- Besides being a genius in multiple fields, Senku is also wise for someone his age and a great leader, which is how he managed to found the Kingdom of Science. He may act like an Insufferable Genius at times, but he also wants to genuinely help people with science and help them grow. He even acknowledges other people's strengths and talents, which is why he trusted many of his allies to do what he could not.
Albert Einstein, God of Time Dilation and Smart Hair
- Symbol: His famous equation, E=mc^2
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Famous Real-Life Scientist, Brillaint And Kindly Ethnic Jews, Friend to All Children, Absent-Minded Professor, Scientists Popular with the Ladies, Cousin Marriage, Supporter of Gay and Civil Rights, Pacifism, Perhaps the Most Iconic Scientist Ever
- Domain: Science, Peace, Astronomy
- Allies: Dexter, The Doctor, Emmet Brown, Kyle Brofloski, Tanya
- Respected by: The entire House of Science (especially Dr. Wily), Lex Luthor
- Pities: Nina Einstein
- Opposes: The House of War, the Lich, Lord English
- Enemies: All Nazi, Soviet and Dalek deities, Eric Cartman, Yuri
- Finally ascended under help of Isaac Newton and Dexter, the latter of who worships the ground Einstein walks on. Newton is quite impressed by Einstein for all but completing his gravitational theories, which has made him pretty happy(though privately raises an eyebrow to his alchemy obsession)
- Please to see that, with the rise of the "dark energy" theory, his "cosmological constant" doesn't seem stupid anymore. He's continually frustrated by by the like of Lord English who keep making his models of space-time confusing.
- Please to see that, with the rise of the "dark energy" theory, his "cosmological constant" doesn't seem stupid anymore.
- In the field of science, Einsteins' main partner is Slowking, who are helping each other solve the great mysteries of the universe.
- Albert Einstein is a hero and inspiration to all scientists, becoming a Sacred Cow among them. Despite his evil, Dr Wily is the first to come out and defend him. He and Dexter battle it out to be Einstein's "Number One Fan."
- Lex Luthor, in respect of his man, refuses to do any evil on Einstein's birthday. Asides from the most depraved of them, all evil scientists in the pantheon have followed suit.
- A known pacifist, Albert Einstein opposes the idea of a House of War. However, he has come to accept his role in the creation of the nuclear bomb, which is one of the many reasons he is thoroughly horrified by the Lich. Only the biggest douchebags in the House of War will make snide comments about it
- Can sympathize towards Nina Einstein for having a hand in her version of the Atom Bomb, albeit in a far more direct way than himself
- Posthumously, Einstein's brain is being studied. Some have suggested he's become a Brain in a Jar, which Einstein just laughed off: "What do you think I am, Walt Disney?"
- Einstein once attempted to eliminate Adolf Hitler from the time-stream. It went... poorly. The Doctor had to ban Einstein from time-travelling again, lecturing him that trying to kill Hilter never works. Einstein is currently working on a way to eliminate Adolf Hitler without causing a mess.
- However, in that timeline, he created several inventions which gave the Allies an advantage against the Soviets. It was from this timeline that he manage to recognize the ascended commando, Tanya. He also remembered that in that timeline, he was kidnapped by Yuri to force him into working on his Psychic Dominator and the memory ends when the Soviet created their own time machine and erased him from existence, which also has its consequences in a form of the Empire of the Rising Sun.
- Can also be found at the House of Hair Styles.