open/close all folders
Miraak, God of Tormenting Higher Beings
(The First Dragonborn
, The Traitor, Allegiance Guide
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Dragon Priest Mask
- Theme Song: Miraak's Mantra
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Notable Dragon Shouts: Dragon Aspect* , Bend Will* , Unrelenting Force* , Fire Breath* , Frost Breath* , Cyclone* , Become Ethereal* , Whirlwind Sprint*
- Portfolio: Smug Super, Being Dragonborn, Greater-Scope Villain, Big Bad, Badass Baritone, Affably Evil, Soul Absorption, Magic Knight, Dragon Rider, The Starscream, Malevolent Masked Man, Pride, Created an Insane Cult, One Man Armies, Not Learning His Lesson, Making a Deal with Hermaeus Mora, Being Killed By Mora THEN Having His Soul Absorbed By The Dragonborn
- Domains: Dragons, Shouting, Brainwashing, Mind Control, Magic, Knowledge, Power, Tentacles, Betrayal, Rebellion, Cults, Souls
- Followers: His Cult
- Allies: Starscream, Ragyo Kiryuin, Arthas Menethil, Lord Tirek, Littlefinger, The Illusive Man, Lord Shen, Sosuke Aizen, Saber Alter, Jeanne Alter, Cthulhu, Desco, Slender Man, Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos), Eric Cartman, Plankton, Satan (Paradise Lost), Corypheus
- Rivals: Yhwach, Sauron, Nyarlathotep (Persona), Lord Voldemort, Harbinger, Ganondorf Dragmire
- Dragons: THE DOVAHKIIN, Paarthurnax, Alduin, The House of Dragons especially Io (Dungeons And Dragons) and Ophis, Acnologia, Deathwing, King Ghidorah, Alexstrasza, Nefarian, Malygos, Spike, Onaga, Smaug Fafnir, Ignitus, Arokh and Rynn, Corrin, Tiki, The Divine Powers
- Deities connected to Dragons: Daenerys Targaryen, basically the entire Targaryen bloodline in general, Hyodo Issei, Natsu Dragneel, Falcom, Artoria Pendragon, Arthur Pendragon, Mordred, Son Goku, Ryu, Hanzo Shimada, Genji Shimada, Robin, Godzilla, Yoshi, Iroh
- Others: HERMAEUS MORA, Darkseid, The House of Knowledge, Histoire, Jeanne d'Arc, Harry Potter, Dumbledore, The Warden and The Inquisitor, Cosmos, Commander Shepard, Artix Von Krieger, Mario, Sonic, Link, Aang, Korra, Zuko, The New Kid, Twilight Sparkle, Gandalf, Ren Amamiya, Shirou Emiya, Optimus Prime, Guts, Warrior of Light, Steve, Conan, Samurai Jack, Timmy Turner, Cloud Strife, Chrom, Lucina, Marth, Alm and Celica, The Monster Hunters, Iroque, Sparx, The Chosen Undead and Bearer of the Curse
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Melkor, Grima, Maleficent
- Fears: The Dementors, Beerus, Lord English
- Opposes: Nyarko
- Opposed by: ALL DRAGONS, Donkey
- Conflicting Opinion: Nekron
- Pitied by: Philemon
- When dragons ruled over the mortals of Nirn, Miraak was the first of all the Dragonborn and served as a Dragon Priest on what would be the island of Solstheim. He would eventually possess one of the Black Books of Hermaeus Mora which led him to serve under the Daedric Prince who in turn taught him the "Bend Will" dragon shout, a power that allows him to control any mortal and dragon he sees fit. With this power in his possession, Miraak would attempt to instigate a rebellion against his dragon masters but his rebellion would become unsuccessful. Miraak would be defeated by a fellow Dragon Priest named Vahlok and different accounts tell varying tales on what happened afterward; either Vahlok jailed Miraak, sealing him on Solstheim or was saved by Mora, who before Vahlok would kill him, sent the first Dragonborn to the realm of Apocrypha. It's unknown which version of the story is the true but they all share the fact that Vahlok would be appointed as ruler of Solstheim but not before swearing an oath that he will watch for Miraak's return.
- After the GUAD's alarming inclusion of the Shadow Monster in their ranks, Melkor decided he needed to bring in a new and powerful member into the GUAE's ranks as well. He eventually learned of Miraak's existence and began to work on a way to resurrect him despite the Dragon Priest's soul being devoured, making him not as easy to resurrect like how Voldemort was. Melkor's attempts were soon found out by Nekron who instead of stopping him, offered Melkor to resurrect Miraak for him in exchange for a ceasefire between their Alliances so they may focus on other threats. Melkor begrudgingly agreed and Miraak was brought back... just not in front of him. Nekron was laughing his ass off when Melkor threw a fit soon after.
- Miraak was resurrected inside the House of Dragons, unfortunately. He became hysterical due to the manner of his death (being impaled then having your soul rippled out wouldn't leave you in the most sane condition) and went on a rampage. He used Bend Will on every single dragon he could find, essentially turning the entire place into a battlefield that shook up the entire House of Beasts. Luckily, Io wasn't in the House at the time and Ophis was able to defeat a confused Miraak and all the dragons he brainwashed. Melkor had GUAE members grab Miraak before reinforcements would arrive, not before the Dovahkiin came and spotted the downed Dragon Priest and attacked him on sight. Grima had to send an army of Risen just to keep the Last Dragonborn at bay while the members ran off with Miraak. When backup finally arrived, they found the Dovahkiin standing over a mountain of slain Risen, screaming Miraak's name.
- Miraak eventually did recover from his injuries from the battle and the trauma from his resurrection after being taken to the GUAE base for treatment. He was informed on what happened to him and what the Pantheon once he recovered; words cannot tell how furious he was once he remembered what Mora and the Dovahkiin did to him and after being remind both were in the Pantheon, he became elated for the chance on some revenge. He plans on attempting to absorb the Last Dragonborn's soul, gaining enough power to end Mora, just as he planned last time and is making the necessary preparations to not repeat the mistakes that led to his downfall again, something he'll be counting on.
- Has been banned from the House of Dragons and the House of Beasts in general for the incident stated above. While a bit peeved that he couldn't gain control of all the dragons available in the Pantheon (he still wants to get back at Ophis and wants to try getting his hands on Io), he tries to make do with the dragons who aren't in that House. This has a posed a wide security risk for all other Houses since Miraak would always try or threaten to break in, attempting to control said dragons.
- Speaking of mind control, Miraak's abilities have proved far more troublesome than anyone realized, more so due to his apparent freedom. He can put anyone under his control with Bend Will thanks to his sudden godhood, a power that many Overdeities even have difficulty resisting against. There are ways to break free from his control, like it being countered by the Dovahkiin's own Bend Will or someone like Iroque using her powers to reverse the control or Ren Amamiya going to Mementos to cure the person possessed. Miraak very quickly added the latter two to his shit-list, knowing the threat they pose to him and his powers.
- Another Shout that many deities watch out for as well is "Dragon Aspect" which gives Miraak Battle Aura and a speed-up cooldown for all other Shouts. Miraak likes going around with this power activated or suddenly activating in the middle of a crowd, just to scare everyone around him.
- Was not happy to hear that Paarthurnax and Alduin ascended as well. The later big time due to his attempted rebellion and his subsequent refusal to help the heroes who banished him in the first place fight against him. On the upside for Miraak at least, he intends to absorb the souls of them both after dealing with Mora and the Dovahkiin, something he'll enjoy immensely (too bad he doesn't know Alduin's soul cannot be absorbed).
- Has a rather complicated relationship with his resurrector, Nekron. While grateful for being brought back, Miraak questions what is the Black Lantern's true motives. Nekron simply laughed, telling Miraak that the GUAD will find a use for him one day and that they'll help support Miraak's uprising against Melkor once shit hits the fan. The Dragon Priest did not like this one bit and has been wary of the GUAD's leader since.
- Went to the House of Knowledge to search for Mora, only for the Daedric Prince to appear before him, mocking the First Dragonborn for thinking he could ever hope to successfully betray him and how Miraak's plans to gain power again will only end in failure just like last time. Miraak nearly destroyed the entire House in rage until Histoire kicked him out, getting banned from going the near the place. Miraak is trying to find a way to get back into Apocrypha to finally finish off Mora once and for all but that may take awhile, considering it is an Eldritch Location.
- Is livid at Darkseid for using him as a way to get into the Pantheon and killing him afterwards. After becoming aware of the Pantheon, the God of Tyranny met with him to make a deal to get himself into the Pantheon in exchange for the chance to experience unimaginable power. Believing that this power would give him the strength necessary to take over the GUAE, Miraak quickly accepted and got him ascended. When he went to get what he was promised, Darkseid merely grinned, thanked him for his effort, and used his Omega Beams to disintegrate him.
- Has a certain disdain for the Targaryen family. He is rather disgusted by the idea that they could rule just because they have dragons at their call, only he himself can do such a thing. The Dovahkiin warned the family of Miraak's powers which proved to be invaluable as Miraak attacked their temples the very next day with the intent to take control of their dragons. They now have massive security overhaul due to what happened and Miraak has said that he'll force the family to bow to him once he's strips them of their dragons.
- Is quite confused on the existence of The New Kid, who also shares the name Dovahkiin... except he farts instead of shouts. Miraak couldn't tell if he's repulsed or amused by this but knows he can't underestimate this other Dovahkiin's power, especially after hearing he can control time with said farts.
- Despite being free from Mora, he still keeps his Lovecraftian-esque motif around due to how it's ingrained to his character by this point. He made allies with Cthulhu, Desco, and even Nyarlathotep of the Cthulhu Mythos and the Slender Man because of this despite Miraak's hatred of Mora and his realm. However, he has also made various rivals too, especially ones who wish to control the GUAE themselves.
- Miraak is willing to cooperate with other dragons without controlling them if he benefits from such an alliance. However, it doesn't mean he'll enjoy it even if it is with similar evil beings like Grima or Maleficent; Miraak is too proud to even pretend to do so.
- Despite when all signs point he shouldn't, for some reason he's made enemies with people who slay dragons as well. Perhaps it's because the Dovahkiin holds the title of being the Dragonslayer of the Pantheon or that he's losing potential dragons he could control because of them. Either way, he hates their guts and they hate him right back.
- Is beginning to ally himself with allies who share his betrayal tendencies such as Starscream, Ragyo Kiryuin, Satan (Paradise Lost), Eric Cartman, and Corypheus along with various others. It's presumed he is attempting to gather enough allies to stand up against members of the GUAE allied with Melkor.
- Yes, he knows Godzilla (and maybe even King Ghidorah) isn't a dragon but everything about the Kaiju is a textbook example on the traits of one (excluding the lack of wings), which makes Miraak enemies with the monster just for those reasons. Same principle applies to Yoshi who is not in the same league as him, even as a dragon.
- Once went to the bar with Jeanne Alter and Saber Alter and got shitfaced with them. After the bar turned into a pile of rubble, he does not wish to speak the events that transpired after the trio drank their thirteenth shot but they still keep in touch.
- He fears deities who are able to harm souls mainly due to his own death. The Dementors certainly come to mind but Beerus make Miraak sweat at the fact the God of Destruction has more than enough power to destroy the afterlife but Lord English makes Miraak piss himself senselessly. At least Beerus makes it quick; Lord English would likely Mind Rape him while shoving a hammer up Miraak's ass before killing him and THEN destroy his ghost in an even worse way. Miraak avoids these guys as much as possible, outright running away if Lord English is nearby.
- He's also wary of the Chosen Undead and the Bearer of the Curse after hearing that they both can not only absorb dragon souls, but human souls as well. Having just gotten his soul back, the last thing Miraak wants is to lose it again and have it transposed onto a sword or something.
Rau Le Creuset
Rau Le Creuset, God of the Price of Men Playing God and Endless War as Mankind's Nature
(Al Da Flaga II
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Mask along with his Providence Gundam
- Theme Music: Syussyo no Hiyo
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Ace Pilot, Badass Normal, Broken Ace, Char Clone, The Chessmaster, Dissonant Serenity, Freudian Excuse, In Your Nature to Destroy Yourselves, Insane Admiral, Light Is Not Good, Malevolent Masked Man, Manipulative Bastard, Magnificent Bastard, Straw Nihilist, Tall, Dark, and Snarky, Cain and Abel, Big Bad, Clone Degeneration, Death Seeker, Double Reverse Quadruple Agent, Dragon with Several Agendas, Kill All Humans, Luke, I Am Your Father, The Man Behind the Man, Misanthrope Supreme, Omnicidal Maniac, Parental Abandonment, Playing Both Sides, Suicidal Cosmic Temper Tantrum, Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds
- Domains: War, Insanity, Science, Philosophy, Mecha, Betrayal, Truth, Clones
- Allies: Gihren Zabi, Albedo Piazzolla, Shinobu Sensui, Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke, Indominus rex
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Char Aznable
- Enemies: Muruta Azrael, The Gokaigers
- Opposed by: Kira Yamato, Athrun Zala, Lacus Clyne, Lelouch vi Britannia, most humans, X-23, Aila Jyrkiäinen, Reiji
- Rather Dissappointed in: Embryo
- Embodies the will of every clone unjustly made and cast aside for science or otherwise. There are some who feel enough attached to humanity to oppose him, but compared to the sheer breadth of those that feel that Humans Are Bastards, these ones are in the minority.
- His nearly successful plan for killing off humanity without using any sort of special powers or even being the one with the finger on the trigger has earned him the respect of several other deities that have similar aims. It takes skill to convince the human race to essentially self-destruct at a moment's notice, yet still believe they're focused on self-preservation.
- Char Aznable respects his piloting skills and understanding of human nature despite him being a lesser incarnation of him. He still believes that instead of complete destruction, Rau should be focusing on partial destruction, with the survivors evolving into a better form of life. Char has criticized his apparent lack of a moral code as well, to which Rau just sneers.
- Is an ally of Gihren and supports him as the legitimate heir to Zeon. Whether a blessing or not, Rau's presence has given Gihren control over the ZAFT bases of Jachin Due and Carpentaria (a replica in the House of Military And Warfare as well as the superweapon GENESIS, effectively putting Gihren in command of two Wave Motion Guns. Char sees taking these superweapons out as a top priority to prevent massive casualties when the invasion of the Gundam metaverse finally begins, but thanks to Gilbert Durandal's patronage, holds the Messiah mobile fortress (including Neo-GENESIS) as a countermeasure against this.
- Lelouch finds his destructive nihilism repulsive, yet at the same time admits that he has sympathy for the man's past, having himself been crushed under the weight of a Social Darwinist system.
- Unconfirmed sources point to his involvement in the starting and escalating in several global, intergalactic, and even celestial wars that claimed untold amounts of human lives. None have been able to successfully prove anything, though.
- The House of Leadership has been double checking their subordinates to make sure none have been manipulated by him.
- Is best friends with the God of Misanthropy, Shinobu Sensui. They often spend time plotting to destroy humanity together.
- Thoroughly dislikes X-23, not just for her completely calling out his stance against humanity, which she refers to as 'complete bullshit' (he gets that a lot somewhere), but the fact that due to her size, he found her hard to hit with a mecha, and her claws in her rage could even damage or even cut off a limb of his Providence Gundam. Rau could not comprehend why X-23, a fellow clone like him, wouldn't lash out at humans.
- Enraged at the God of Combat Clones, Jade Curtiss, due to his work in introducing cloning into his home world. The unfortunate clones created due to this were used exactly as Rau had forewarned that they would be, as expendable tools on the field of battle, without identity, will, or hope.
- Currently manipulating Ali Al-Saachez so that he might use the man's lust for battle to wipe out as many humans as possible. Saachez is aware of this string pulling, but as Rau constantly provides him with both targets and weapons to indulge his favorite pastime, he has no issue with him.
- This, in turn has made him a target of Setsuna F. Seiei, who has marked him out as possibly one of the most prolific causes of war in the Pantheon. However, Rau's skill at masking his machinations has made him a difficult mark to get rid of, and Rau constantly makes sure that Ali is on hand should Setsuna ever get too close. For his part, Rau finds Setsuna's philosophy utterly laughable, as war has and always will be part of mankind's incurable nature, and trying to stop it is an exercise in futility.
- With the ascension of Kira Yamato, Rau has redoubled his efforts to end humankind before they discover the implications of the Ultimate Coordinator. He has also been seeking upgrades for the Providence to try and eliminate the problem at its source. Kira, for his part, avoids him if possible, and while he feels guilty over how many clones like Rau were sacrificed in order to make him (among other atrocities the humans in his home universe perpetrated), he refuses to let Rau kill all of mankind because of it.
- He eventually had it worse when Embryo ascended in the House of Philosophy, since while they share a lot of similarities, particularly their belief that humanity needs to be expunged for their atrocities, Embryo sees such ambition as an opportunity to have "Strong, Intelligent Women" lead his vision of a new Earth. And then there's the latter's obsession over Ange that had him facepalmed for quite a while.
- Also has a spot in the House of War.
Arya Stark, Goddess of Kill Lists
(Princess of Winterfell, Arry, Arya Horseface, Cat of the Canals, Lanna, No One)
Otani Yoshitsugu, God of Misery
(Gyobu, Swamp Butterfly, Sky Watcher)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Otani crest◊
- Theme Song: Time to Suffer*
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Mystic Strategists, Feigned Courtesy, Severe Leprosy, Floating Attack Beads, Darkness, Corruptive Friendship, A Desire to Spread Misery, Never Speaking the Truth.
- Domains: Strategy, Misery, Suffering, Warfare.
- Allies: Ishida Mitsunari, Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Palpatine.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Mori Motonari, Oda Nobunaga.
- Enemies: Tokugawa Ieyasu, Honda Tadakatsu, Cosmos, Yotsuba Koiwia, Monkey D Luffy.
- The first to greet Yoshitsugu upon his arrival was none other than Mitsunari, who simply commanded they return to business as usual. To his own part, Yoshitsugu simply smiled and followed behind.
- Received his title for the fact that he welcomes great and terrible misery onto himself as he does all others, willing to burn alongside the world. ...except Mitsunari.
- Has proven unaffected by The Stare, citing his ability to look Oichi in the eyes considering her state. However, he is very vulnerable against Ghost Rider's Penance Stare, so Yoshitsugu usually avoids him.
- There is a debate between the Houses of Magic and Technology over the nature of his palanquin. Considering the likes of Tadakatsu, whether there is circuitry or not behind the wood has been a hot button. Yoshitsugu has remained tight lipped on the subject.
- When he discovered that Motonari resided in the House of War, a great deal of scheming began. It is very much like a chess match between the two, and almost all of the pawns were ready and waiting on their board.
- While Eren Yeager is hostile to everyone within the house, Yoshitsugu has been very polite to the young boy and striking up conversations. Eavesdroppers have noted that when Eren humors Gyobu, the conversation often bleeds into the Titans or his mother from his home world. Many realize that Yoshitsugu is intentionally stoking Eren's anger to one end or another, likely intending to turn him into something of an attack dog similar to Mitsunari.
- Yoshitsugu was just about the only deity that didn't have information about Fortinbras. A lot of Toyotomi loyalists feared that with attitude like his, he'd end up making a deal with Fortinbras to bring further suffering to the world and he looks like he's just about to do so. But in the last moments, Yoshitsugu sent as many deadly orbs as possible right on Fortinbras' face, saying that he doesn't need such deals for his own brand of misery, and when asked if he was just fearing Hideyoshi's ultimatum, Yoshitsugu denied, he was already planning to refuse before the order was given, he just feels like toying the others and Fortinbras around.
- "Those above and those below have all become one with my pain. The whole world shall wallow in Misery!" - The Book of Toyotomi 7:23
- However, he's met his other Koei-portrayal a la Samurai Warriors. The two however, have had some exchanges; saihai-wielding Yoshitsugu understands the telekinetic-Yoshitsugu's pain and need to inflict as much of it as possible, but he points out that he too would never harm Mitsunari due to his friendship with him being as strong as his. Telekinetic-Yoshitsugu is baffled, while saihai-Yoshitsugu sees right through him. Telekinetic-Yoshitsugu is also annoyed at the saihai-wielder's fit movements, but he feels as though he's hiding his illness a lot more cleverly; needless to say, he's ready for the day to strike at that saihai-wielder's weakpoint.
- One of the first starting weakpoints for him was to strike at the fan-wielding Mitsunari. However, Yoshitsugu feels rather odd whenever he tries to do anything to him, but is nonetheless a lot angrier that he's less likely to give into his hate compared to the katana-Mitsunari he knows. The folding fan-Mitsunari states he feels Yoshitsugu in reality is never that kind of person, and the saihai-wielding Yoshitsugu outright threatens the telekinetic-Gyobu to back off, or else. Koei-Yoshitsugu has also at times nearly convinced Capcom-Yoshitsugu that he is a ghost and he's here to haunt him; the latter portrayal was not pleased.
Gerald Robotnik, God of Declaring Hatred With His Last Breath
The Professor right before his execution
Click here for Gerald while Maria was still alive
- Symbol: The Space Colony ARK
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil (used to be Neutral Good). Trying to be Neutral Good for Marias sake.
- Portfolio: Fallen Hero, Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds, Despises All of Humanity Even If It's GUN Who's at Fault, Omnicidal Maniac, Badass Bookworm, a Source For Good Until He Fell to Despair, Colony Drop, Posthumous Character, Declaring Misanthropy as He's About to be Executed, a Chilling Antagonist In a Cheery Series, Strong Family Resemblance, Tragic Villain
- Domains: Science, Genetic Engineering, Healing (generally), Optimism, Human Achievement (formerly), Hatred, Tragedy, Vengeance
- Herald: The Prototype Ultimate Lifeform, the Biolizard
- Allies: The White, the Anti-Spiral, Shinobu Sensui, Lysandre
- Headbutting Villains with: Merged Zamasu, Cell, The Indomitus Rex, Macbeth
- Special relationship with: Dr. Eggman (his grandson), Shadow the Hedgehog (his creation), Maria (his granddaughter)
- Enemies: The other Sonic the Hedgehog heroes and anti-heroes (posthumously), Black Doom (less so when insane), Gru, AUTO, all his former allies(less so for Alphys), Professor Hojo, all of mankind. Thanks to Maria ascending, he has since been trying to make peace with them, save for Hojo.
- Opposes: Evil scientists not mentioned like Dr Weil (mainly of the purely, unsympathetically evil variety), and oddly enough Ragyo Kiryuin
- Unwitting Pawn of: Nyarlathotep(Persona)
- Not So Different from: Doctor Gero/Android 20
- Pities: SCP-191, Laura Kinney
- Gerald Robotnik was one of the greatest minds of his time, having designed the first space colony, done a lot of research on the Chaos Emeralds and Echidna history, and a master geneticist. He created Shadow the Hedgehog for medical research in order to save his granddaughter Maria. However the government believed the Space Colony ARK stepped out of line, and ordered a massacre. Outliving his granddaughter, Gerald declared vengeance against all of humanity and set up a plan 50 years in the making to destroy them.
- Gerald is the grandfather of Dr. Eggman, who seems to idolize the man even if learning of his insanity has hurt his image. It's unclear if they ever met, or if Eggman was even alive 50 years ago. Now that they have met, he's deeply disappointed in his grandson's use of science for evil and felt he's betrayed the Robotnik legacy. When Eggman pointed out that he's never devolved into omnicidal mania (mostly), Gerald pointed out that "at least when I was sane, I was a humanitarian. Unlike you."
- Utterly despises humanity, declaring them ungrateful for the slaughter of the ARK when they were just trying to better mankind. He shares a similar misanthropy with Lysandre, being a former humanitarian that was Madden Into Misanthropy and an Omnicidal Maniac. They disagree on how much of humanity should be destroyed, but otherwise share the same sentiments. He feels a kindred spirit with Shinobu Sensui as well, driven mad by the evils of man.
- His plan was to for the Space Colony ARK to have all seven Chaos Emeralds, which would cause a Colony Drop to destroy the Earth. In his mind, it would be a fitting Karmic Death that mankind's overreaching and greed leads to their demise. He used the protoytpe Ultimate Lifeform, the Biolizard, to achieve this. The Anti-Spiral finds his method similar to when it tried to drop the Moon on the Earth, and plans to help him out in hopes of eliminating humanity and its Spiral Power. Gru plans to counter this with his shrink ray.
- Understands where Mr Freeze is coming from, as his villainy is derived from the death of a loved one and in some cases how his talents are treated. Victor can understand his pain, but believes his desire to destroy the world is too extreme. He shares a hatred of humanity with Zamasu and like him seeks to exterminate them, however being a human himself and focusing on humans rather than all intelligent life has prevented a proper alliance.
- Was once a force of good. Many of his old protocols and evidence of former sanity, such as a contingency against Black Doom, exist. Even the Eclipse Cannon was once meant to defend the Earth against the Black Arms. Black Doom considered his fall to the dark side hilarious, and while Gerald is too blinded by rage to be concerned with him as much as he used to be he still remembers to hate the alien. He doesn't think much of Ragyo Kiryuin due to her desire to sell out the planet to invasive aliens. Probably because it reminds him of his own deal with Black Doom.
- As mentioned he created Shadow the Hedgehog, who he saw as a son, and amusingly enough this means Eggman could be considered Shadow's Evil Nephew. Shadow is no longer filled with hatred, but still pities his creator and prefers to remember the good man he once was. More unsettling to him is Gerald's interest in using Cell and the Indomitus Rex to achieve his vengeance, given his study in the Ultimate Lifeform. They will play along, but mainly because it gives them more allies in their endeavors.
- Similar to Doctor Gero in some regards, more so than the Professor would like. Both are brilliant scientists had plans to wreck the world long after their death, both are misanthropic and both created the Ultimate Lifeform. However Dr Gero was evil from the start since he worked for the Red Ribbon Army, while Gerald was a benevolent scientist. As such, they don't like each other. Admittedly both have some sympathy for losing their loved one, Gerald's granddaughter and Gero's son.
- Whether sane or insane, he can't help but pity SCP-191 and Laura Kinney for the horrible experiments done on them. He considers what happened to them an utter abuse of science. He also feels for Dr Alphys due to how her experiments went, much like how his experiments inadvertently led to his death and the death of everyone he cared about.
- Worked hard in the field of medicine and genetic therapy before he lost Maria, with Project Shadow's ultimate purpose being to find a source of immortality. While sane, he would've worked well with Mercy for her role as doctor, and Ana Amari because of her healing technology and being a kind soldier. He would have been allies with the moral and sane members of the House of Physicians. Even in spite of his insanity he looks down on a lot of evil scientists in the pantheon, mainly because they never had good intentions in the first place. Especially Professor Hojo due to his horrible experiments on his family, when he was doing experiments to save his family.
- The end of life misanthropy has led to a bonding experience between him and Macbeth, rambling about the meaningless of existence together. However Macbeth would rather not destroy the world like him.
- Just when it look like the doctor lost all humanity, something unexpected happened; Maria herself ascended into the Pantheon. Upon realizing the news was genuine, the doctors insanity cracked away enough for him to realize Maria wouldnt be happy for his decisions and began to sulk and cry in his temple all day. Despite trying to turn away potential visitors, Maria still found her way into his temple, with Shadow and even Eggman close by. Despite hearing of what he did, Maria still hugged and forgave the broken doctor, further causing him to tear up and cry. Since their reunion, enough of his sanity has since returned to him, and he has vowed to help the Pantheon become a safer place for Marias sake, moving back into the GUAG from the GAUE. Of course, his former allies of evil are pissed about this and are plotting their revenge, while his old allies he rekindled are willing to protect him.
- That said, if he hears that anyone has caused Maria harm, he will NOT hesitate to do everything in his power to retaliate. Just ask Junko Enoshima after she tried to Mind Rape Maria into being a servant of despair and Gerald returned the favor by deciding to Mind Rape Junko by lobotomy to become a cheerleader for hope.