open/close all folders
Keel Lorenz, God of Important Tertiary Characters and Divine Head of the Omniscient Council of Vagueness (SEELE-01)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A monolith with SEELE's emblem embedded on it
- Alignment: Lawful Evil (sees himself as Lawful Good)
- Portfolio: The Man Behind SEELE, Eva's True Antagonist, Ambiguously Characterized Conspiracies Incredibly Speculative Figures, Will Unite Everyone as One Being to End Pain Everywhere, Robotic Attachments, Minor Major Characters, Succeeds at Instrumentality (maybe, maybe not)
- Domains: Ambiguity, Conspiracies, Philosophy, Extremism
- Allies: The White, Lysandre
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: The Black Organization
- Enemies: AZ, Lucifer, YHVH, The Emperor of Mankind, The Chaos Gods, Yuuki Terumi, Treize Khushrenada, Okita
- Opposed by: The entire Grand United Alliance of Chaos
- Keel Lorenz is a mysterious figure; almost nothing is know of him prior to Second Impact. Some say he is the Wandering Jew, waiting all this time to end pain. Others say he wants to ascend to godhood. He claims that he's sixty-seven. No-one's sure, but it is known he was active before Second Impact and essentially leads his version of Earth since then. Publically, he leads NERV to "save" humanity from the Angels. In reality, he just doesn't want them to mess up the Human Instrumentality Project.
- As head of SEELE, the Omniscient Council of Vagueness, Lorenz wants to keep the full extent of his organization's power ambiguous. He will often spin contradictory tales of its age and reach, all part of a misinformation campaign to eliminate leads. No matter how powerful he is, one thing is certain: no-one knows
- Spends most of his time dwelling in the Council of Shadows, which many believe he funded. Due to mass speculation involving his group, he has issued a "cease and desist" order from the House of Wild Mass Guessing, for continuing to pester him.Keel Lorenz: "It's been over twenty goddamn years, leave me alone!"
- Got along well with The White, agreeing that something drastic must be taken to end the misery of humanity. They do disagree on whether they should be completely wiped out or "merely" be robbed of independence. Their goals are similar enough for them to settle arguments civilly.
- Lysandre is intrigued by the idea of Instrumentality, seeing it as a good way to solve the Malthusian Dilemma.
- Lorenz detests "parasitic gods" who perpetuate human misery. Part of why he wants to rob mankind of his identity is so that the likes of the Chaos Gods or YHVH/Lucifer can never inflict suffering towards them.
- NEVER compare Keel Lorenz to YHVH. SEELE wishes to reach humanity's next step in evolution, not turn them into the eternal slaves of a deific monster.
- Desiring to end suffering in his own way, he opposes the likes of Yuuki Terumi, who he believes gives conspirators a bad name. Terumi isn't impressed by this, calling him and his organization "the shittiest bunch of generic conspiratards ever."
- The Emperor of Mankind has it out for SEELE, as their "assimilation tantrum" as a complete dead end for human progress. Witnessing the world of Warhammer 40000, Keel was ever more convinced.Keel Lorenz: "Tell me oh great Man-Emperor, is my Instrumentality truly worse than the Imperium's galaxy? What's the point of fighting us when in the grim darkness of the 41st millennium, there will never be peace?!"
- That being said, SEELE and the Imperium will have an Enemy Mine situation when fighting the Chaos Gods or YHVH/Lucifer.
- AZ hates Lorenz. He knows what it's like to feel utter despair and degradation of humanity, but after so long refuses to believe Instrumentality is ever the option. No-one should die for the sake of alleviating your own personal pain.
- May be the Wandering Jew himself. Keel at least likes to pretend he's the Wandering Jew, in what's thought to partly be an attempt to remove AZ from the pantheon. So far, it hasn't gotten anywhere.
- Despite being the source of all trouble in the NGE-verse, almost no-one even knows he exists. Gendo worked as their face, at least until he decided to pursue his own desires of resurrecting Yui.
- Also present in the House of Characterization.
Nana, Goddess of Turning On One's Species (Diclonius Subject Number Seven)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her blue ribbons
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Only Heroic Diclonius, Good Counterpart, Still Considered An Antagonist, Nice Clumsy Pinkheaded Girls (Brunette In The Manga), Friendly Diclonii, Resisting the supposed genetic urges that drive the Diclonii to kill, Wearing dark-colored clothes yet being unambiguously heroic, Incorruptible Pure Pureness, The Pollyanna, Never killing a single person ever, Looks 14, Is 7, Unaware Of How The World Works, Badass Adorable, Rocket Punch Through her Prosthetic Limbs, Psychic Powers, Being really terrifying when angry
- Domains: Heroes, Mind, Cyborgs, Detachment, Optimism
- Allies: Yu Narukami, Hakumen, Hayate Ayasaki, Haruka Kotoura, Ky Kiske, Aigis, Seras Victoria, Makoto Nanaya, All deities in the House of Friendship (except the evil ones), Kira Yamato, Enju Aihara, Takatora Kureshima/Kamen Rider Zangetsu Shin, Reinforce Eins, Noel Vermillion, Lambda-11, Cyrax, Raspberyl, Fuuka Yamagishi, Kotaro Minami/Kamen Rider Black (RX), Rin Okimura, Dizzy, Aru Akise, Bruno/Johnny, Gasper Vladi, Ness, Doctor Kenzo Tenma
- Odd Friendship with: Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga, Alisa Bosconovitch, Evangeline, Orihime Inoue
- Enemies: Lucy, Relius Clover, Nu-13, Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa, Shadow Moon, Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke, Johan Liebert, Justice, Ermac, I-No, Wilhelm "Deathshead" Strasse, Any deity in the GUAE Trollkaiger (in particular, Yuuki Terumi and Nui Harime), The Millennium (particularly Zorin Blitz).
- Opposes: Rei Shingetsu (Vector)
- Good Counterpart to: Ragyo Kiryuin, Lucy
- Due to the image that Lucy has set for the Pantheon of Diclonii being murderous species, nobody expected someone like her. Indeed, in spite of any genetic drive to Kill All Humans and having a generally sucky life, Nana is still somehow a decent individual. This is the reason why she ascended.
- Gets along with Enju Aihara due to having similar personalities but it made her sad to find out that her disease will turn her into a monstrous Gastrea. She is trying her best to make sure she feels happy so should that happen, she won't turn evil.
- Nana also doesn't like that Lucy has expressed the desire to band with the Gastrea to destroy humanity for this reason.
- Also gets along well with Aigis, Gasper Vladi, Seras Victoria, Noel Vermillion and Makoto Nanaya, fellow non-humans who have had sucky lives yet persevered against the extremely stacked odds against them.
- Was amused to find out that there were goddesses that have a voice similar to hers like Evangeline, Osaka, Orihime and Alisa. Especially the latter, since she is also a fellow Rose-Haired Sweetie (Though Nana has only become a pinkhead recently).
- Was completely surprised when she discovered how many traits she has in common with Hayate Ayasaki when she was visiting him after sparring with him at the House of Combat. Nonetheless, they have become quite chummy with each other. Though unfortunately, his Ojou-sama wouldn't hire her as her maid in spite him bringing her to the Sanzen'in houshold due to her being socially inept (not that his Ojou-sama's any better) and being extremely horrible with money. But Hayate is willing to act as as her "papa" (with Hinagiku Katsura as her tutor) since he knows far more of how the world works and could teach her how to better interact in society.
- Yu Narukami was surprised as to how a Diclonius like her could act decent and not homicidal in spite of the horrible shit thrown at her, as he believes that the Diclonii's supposed urges to kill humanity is not in their genetics but actually a manifestation of their Shadow Archetypes, and that them being Driven to Murder by said urges is the result of them being taken over by their Shadow Archetypes (the fact that Nana has managed not to fall of the urges to kill humanity and thus become homicidal further supports this theory). That being said, he is trying to recruit her into the Investigation Team as an outstanding example of facing and defeating one's own Shadow Archetype without any assistance. He has identified her tarot card: The Sun.
- Any attempts at Mind Raping her or breaking her verbally are met with failure. Vaas Montenegro tried doing this, Zorin Blitz tried doing this, Terumi tried doing this, Johan Liebert tried doing this, and even Arael tried doing it, and she just would not give in.
- One of the sweetest individuals you will ever meet. But when pushed she is more than capable of kicking ass, especially if someone threatens the people she loves. It has been voted off to be one of the most dumbest thing to do after Masato Kusaka tried to kill her and Enju (saying that "they're still monsters") and pushed her too far, snapped on him and gained the same dead look in her eyes◊ that Lucy almost-constantly has and tried to kill him with her vectors (and came very close).
- Dislikes Ragyo Kiryuin, who has a title similar to her and betraying her species in a completely despicable manner and for no reason at all. Makes sense since Nana has only turned against being evil as many perceive the Diclonii to be and doesn't even attack other Diclonii unless ordered/pushed to do so after all.
- Has befriended Raspberyl, Rin Okimura and Kotaro Minami, all of who support her on her goal of going against being as psychotic as the rest of the Diclonii. They are sad that her life sucks a lot so they have been trying to give her real reasons to be happy outside her psychological defense mechanism.
- Don't give her money, just don't. Many members of House of Commerce ended up regretting giving her some out of pity. Though she doesn't do it out of any malice, she simply can't understand for what money is for. She can't also use a knife without the knife and her arms flying away from her.
- Was a bit angry to find out that Vector lied about being the sole good Barian Emperor. In fact, the Barians were very sympathetic and he was the most evil one. While she knows that he has turned good now, she still doesn't like his jerk attitude.
- Johan Liebert absolutely despises her. He once tried to manipulate her to destroy humanity. But. She. Just. Would. Not. Break. Ever. She has the support of Doctor Tenma as a result (the fact she used to be his high priestess probably helps too). She has become friends with Dizzy for this reason too.
- Has been placed among the highest in Terumi's shit list on the moment of her ascension. Every time Terumi tried to Mind Rape and Troll her, she just simply would not fall to his mental penis. Ever. That being said, she has earned the admiration of Hakumen.
- Once went to visit Kurama, believing it was her "papa" that was ascended. She was disappointed to find out it wasn't the case.
- Luckily, she has started to take a liking to Takatora, who reminds her of her "papa" a little. In the other hand, she hates Ryoma Sengoku since he reminds her of the worst scientists of the Diclonius Research Facility. She also does not like Relius Clover and Wilhelm "Deathshead" Strasse for the same reasons (in particular for the latter since he makes her think of the Kakuzawas).
- Is still trying to find a way to help her "friend" Mayu come into the Pantheon.
- Recently, upon learning that Lucy's core/true personality "Kaede" is lonely, traumatized, and cynical but not actively malicious like her "Lucy" side (and actually seems fond of the Maple Inn's residents in her own way), Nana has joined the burgeoning efforts to find some way to free Kaede and Nyuu from the dark-side's grasp. While aware that giving them their own bodies, their own chances to be happy and free, would also leave Kaede's Darkness free rein with nothing holding her back, she is prepared to deal with that if it means rescuing the other two minds.
Solo, God of Solitude (Rogue/Burai)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Crest of Mu
- Theme Music: Melody of Loftiness
- Alignment: True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral if he has a beef with something
- Portfolio: Believing in the Power of Isolation, Being Either Proven Wrong Or Proven Right, Having a Rivalry Because of That, Loners Are Freaks, Master Swordsman and Martial Artist, The Last Murian, Being Bullied When He Was Young And Hating Bonds Because of It, Anti-Hero, Black Knight, White Hair, Black Heart, Protecting His Civilization's Legacy
- Domains: Solitude, Survivors, Fighters, Swords
- Herald: Laplace
- Allies: HA HA HA No. Well, maybe Sho Minazuki
- Annoyed by: Every one who goes on talking about The Power of Friendship. And House of Friendship in general.
- Rivals: Geo Stelar, Gentaro Kisaragi, Nanoha Takamachi, Bass.EXE
- Enemies: Sirius
- Odd Connection: Makoto Kenzaki
- Solo is one of most lonely gods in the Pantheon... by his own choice. The last descendant of the Mu civilization, he started to look down on friendship after he was bullied in his childhood due of being different, thinking that humans can only gain power by clinging onto others. As such, he decided to gain strength in solitude, only caring about others if it means advancing his own agenda.
- Gets really annoyed by every one who keeps on talking about bonds and friendship. Especially if they call him out on stuff like ending up befriending the EM-ian Laplace, what made him stronger than ever before. He tends to challenge them in battle, and if he really wants to show them, well, there is a reason why he was a follower of Absolute Virtue.
- This is why he avoids the House of Friendship like the plague. However, there are at least two gods there he hates the most: Nanoha Takamachi due of her status and her being sort of like Geo and most importantly, Gentaro Kisaragi, as he thinks him trying to befriend every one is just ridiculous. After multiple battles with the latter two, he has put them as the rivals of his ideals, which all things considered, is almost a praise.
- If there is something what would piss him off more than friendship, is people trying to bring disgrace to the Mu civilization or using its technology. He is really protective of his legacy and does not approve of it being tainted. He is actually willing to work with those who would help him revive his civilization, though he hasn't met any one who he would rely on. This is why he has an odd connection to Makoto Kenzaki; while he finds it annoying that she abandoned her solitude for friendship, thinking that it makes her weak, her blaming herself for the fall of Trump Kingdom makes Solo wish she had sought redemption all by herself.
- If there ever was a power to oppose The Power of Friendship, then Rogue would be the avatar of it. If one manages to sever their bonds with others and gain the way to do so, they would be able to tap into the same power as he does. If you see them wielding a sword after that, run.
- This makes an interesting parallel with Homura of the Crimson Squad, who also used to distain friendship and just wanted power, especially when brought up one iteration of Solo who hated friendship due of seeing his fellow Murians sacrifice themselves and had to live with it over ten thousand years. Though Homura is glad that she did understand that friends do matter.
- Many of the Persona users look at him with unease, due the fact that his kind of people is the reason for the existence of Hi-no-Kagutsuchi. They even say that he is sort of like Sho in some remarks. He doesn't have put anything they have said in consideration, though.
- He feels bit odd around Bass.EXE. While he admits that he feels rather similar to him and that he admires his way of seeking strength without a need for a Navigator, he feels like his hatred for humanity is too much, even for him. So in the end, they end up fighting quite a bit on who's the strongest of the two.
Billy Kane, God of No Smoking
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A No-Smoking Sign located in the back of his jacket.
- Alignment: True Neutral, often Chaotic Evil or Lawful Evil
- Theme Song: London March
- Portfolio: No Smoking, Simple Staff, Evil Brits, Bald of Evil with Bandanas, Big Brother Instinct (And Not Allowing His Sister To Date), Playing with Fire (And Summoning A Ring From It), Looking Like Axl Rose.
- Domains: Combat, Fire.
- Allies: Geese Howard (his boss and the only exeption of his No-Smoking philosophy), Lex Luthor, Doctor Doom, Tony Montana.
- Worthy Opponents: Yu Narukami, CM Punk.
- Enemies: Terry Bogard (more of a Friendly Enemy), Mai Shiranui, Kim Kaphwan, Iori Yagami.
- Opposes: Red Skull (smoking kills), Revy (She's a chain-smoker), Sanji (OF COURSE!), Sir Crocodile, Jax Briggs.
- His main philosophy is basically anti-smoking. With his ascension, every smoking Deities are fearing that his presence is basically banning cigaretes from the entire Pantheon.
- With the notable exception of his boss Geese... or Tomas Vrbada/Smoke. At the very least, Billy admits that he's just the way he is and doesn't count him as tobacco-smoking he stands against.
- Many are waiting the day that Billy takes on Shizuo Heiwajima, who is one of the many smokers in the Pantheon. More importantly, they're awaiting to see how many trash cans, vending machines, and street signs are going to be torn up when the two fight to the death.
- Used to be an enemy of Terry Bogard, but nowadays, his feud is more friendlier.
- Loathes Iori Yagami for one reason... and Billy wants him dead! He's waiting for the ascension of his pal Eiji Kisaragi for the moment of revenge.
- Sees CM Punk as a Worthy Opponent due to Punk being the God of Straight Edge and his fighting abilities.
The Bubuki/Buranki crew
The Bubuki Buranki protagonistsmembers , Divine Quintet of Normality Rejection and the Search for Excitement
- Lesser Gods individually, Greater Gods as Oubu
- Symbol: Oubu's heart
- Theme Song: "Beat Your Heart
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Ragtag Bunch of Misfits, La Résistance, True Companions, The Power of Friendship and Trust, Humongous Mecha, Not Wanting To Be Normal and Looking for Adventures, Sentient Weapon
- Azuma: The Leader, Nice Guy, The Heart (figuratively and literally), Useless at First Then Becomes Badass, All-Loving Hero
- Kogane: Childhood Friends with Azuma and Wanting To Be More, Wielder of Righty-Chan, Wanting Vengeance For Her Father's Death But Letting Go, Good Girl That Becomes Relentless In Battle
- Hiiragi: The Lancer, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Not Wanting To End Up Like His Father, Wielder of Iwatooshi
- Kinoa: Hot-Blooded, Fighter With Glasses, Initially Shy Until Becoming Brave, Wielder of Himekiri and Hoemaru
- Shizuru: Friendly Sniper, Cloudcuckoolander, Deadly in Combat In Spite of Her Ditziness, Big Eater
- Portfolio: Robots, Friendship, Adventure, Youth
- Allies: Superman/Clark Kent, Mata Nui, Batman, Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, James T. Kirk, Optimus Prime, Cassandra Cain and Damian Wayne, Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, Padme Amidala, Kyon
- Enemies: Megatron, Makuta Teridax, Doomfist, Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine
- Pity: Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader
- Sometimes the end of an adventure is not necessarily a Happy Ending. The lack of adrenaline and the return to a mundane life can be pretty dull to people who saved the world, saw exciting places, met interesting new people and had fun doing all of those. Such was the fate of Azuma Kazuki and his friends, who never felt satisfied upon returning to their normal lives in a Japan free from tyranny. In fact, Azuma had been previously warned by his own enemy that his life had been changed so much by his adventures that nothing else would satisfy him. Visiting the place where their adventure started, the young heroes made a choice: to avoid the boredom of normal teenagehood and choose the life of adventure. It was then that a new journey began, a journey that led them to the Pantheon.
- When the need comes for Azuma and his friends to defend themselves in the face of danger, they use special Sentient Weapons called Bubuki fueled by Rinzu, special energy generated by their wielders in order to power their attacks and defenses. Bubuki work best when their hearts and those of their owners work as one. When the going gets though, several Bubuki can unite and form a giant robot called Buranki. Azuma and his friends use the Buranki called Oubu, passed onto Azuma by his mother, to continue their adventures and fight evil.
- Their exploits in the mortal realm earned them instant celebrity status in the Pantheon. They are considered honorary members in the House of Heroes for their efforts in saving the world and helping promote peace between humans and Buranki. They are astonished to learn there are sentient robots in the Pantheon, like Optimus Prime and Mata Nui, and have befriended them.
- Among the people who can understand the inability to be normal are Superman, who once gave up his powers just when General Zod invaded Earth, and Captain Kirk, who admitted that his time as captain of the Enterprise was the only time his life had meaning. Mario and Sonic are quick to join Azuma and their friends in their adventures, as there is never a dull moment for them either.
- After Migiwa Kazuki, Azuma's mother, was forced to relocate all Buranki on Earth to prevent them from getting misused by humanity, she was forced to leave her companions behind, including Kogane and Hiiragi's fathers. Hiiragi's father degenerated into a deadbeat drunk, while Kogane's father died in a Tragic Mistake involving an old rival. These events left Kogane and Hiiragi understandably traumatized, so Batman occasionally visits them and shares his experiences with them. For their part, Kogane and Hiiragi are glad to have a new parental figure and are invited to sparring sessions with Cassandra Cain and Damian Wayne.
- Azuma and his friends don't know what to think of Professor X and Magneto, likening their conflict to that of Migiwa and Reoko Banryuu. While admiring Xavier for his stand on the mutant's side and disgusted with Magneto's more extreme actions, she dislikes Xavier's tendency to keep secrets from his fellow X-Men and admits the Crapsack World nature of the Marvel Universe tends to justify a lot of Magneto's hatred for them. At the very least, the young heroes commend Magneto for actually trying to improve quality of life for mutants, unlike Reoko's pointless brutality and Guy Valery Abeille's god complex.
- Since they all lost their father figures, Azuma and his friends don't take it kindly to any parent who neglects or mistreats their children. This put them in a moral dilemma when facing Anakin Skywalker, who was corrupted by Darth Sidious into becoming a Sith Lord. While Leia Organa is not speaking terms with Anakin, Padmé Amidala and Luke Skywalker never stopped believing in Anakin's goodness and were glad he did the right thing, even if he had to sacrifice his life. In the end, the Bubuki users decided it was not their place to interfere in the Skywalker family's matters, but Palpatine ever tries to hurt them, they'll be ready.
- Being thrust to a role of heroism and leadership in such an early age, Azuma is good friends with Spider-Man, Link and Shido Itsuka, who all found themselves in similar positions. He is also became friends with Ash Ketchum because of his kind and forgiving nature. They all enjoy sitting around and talking about their adventures. Because of all the interesting stories he has heard from his new friends, Azuma has expressed interest in visiting their homes.
- While he was taking a stroll near the House of Music, he heard a voice very similar to his own, so he went deeper into the house to investigate. There, he met Yuu Haruna, a humble bassist practicing for his next concert. After getting past that awkward phase, Azuma and Yuu got along pretty well, as they shared the same insecurities before becoming better people thanks to their friends.
- Having known Azuma since childhood, Kogane's feelings for developed into something more. Unfortunately, Kogane is too shy to confess to Azuma, not to mention that he had too much on his mind during their adventures, so she had decided to give him some space. Now that the danger is over and they have more free time in their hands, Houki Shinonono and Lingyin Huang advise her to tell Azuma how she feels. At least, her confession would certainly register with Azuma, unlike Ichika.
- A man called Doomfist challenged her to a fight to see who had the mightiest fist. At first, Kogane paid no attention to him, until he made the mistake of insulting her father. The ensuing fight did not end well for Doomfist, as Kogane punched him so hard he was hospitalized for three months.
- Because of his standoffish attitude, Hiiragi got along swimmingly with Han Solo, Raphael and Falco Lombardi. They spend most of their time training, having meals and talking about how much of a better job they would do if they were leaders of their respective groups of friends. Hiiragi was horrified when he learned Han got killed by his own son and promised to hunt Kylo Ren down. Han talked him out of it and said that in the end, only Kylo can save himself.
Leonard L. Church
Leonard L. Church, God of Frustrated Resignation (Alpha)
- Theme Song: Leonard's Lament; alternatively, Blood Gulch Blues
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His rotting corpse
- Allignment: True Neutral (though he slips into Neutral Good when motivated)
- Portfolio: Anger, frustrated resignation, being a rotten shot with a sniper rifle, tomato splatted mirrors.
- Domain: Death, Failure, Undead, Robot, Artificial Intelligence
- Followers: Caboose much to his everlasting chagrin (though deep down, he really cares for Caboose), Tucker, Sister, Epsilon and the A.I.s of the Freelancer Program.
- Allies: Agent Washington (even if he caused his death), Primus and his followers, as they assume he's a gay robot.
- Enemies: Charlotte (because she killed Mami early on in their series, she only reminds Church of Sheila), Bernkastel, The Meta
- Opposed by: Sarge (and on a lesser level, Grif, Simmons, Donut and Lopez), Kamina, the FCC, Weiss Schnee
- Complicated Relationship with: Tex, Doc
- Church ascended after being destroyed by an emp during his fight with the Meta. He isn't thrilled, but he's resigned to the fact it won't be better, won't be worse, and you should just deal with it. This does not stop him from whining.
- He ascended in his ghost form, since he was outside of his body at the time. Thankfully, he was able to convince Touko Aozaki to make him a new body (which, like his previous ones, has 24-Hour Armor).
- Graduated at the bottom (or top?) of the Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy.
- Doesn't really like Homura Akemi, supposedly because her time ability reminds him of Agent Wyoming. It's ironic and somewhat hypocritical, since Church has been through a stressful "Groundhog Day" Loop akin to Homura's own (though recent developments have made the authenticity of Church's loop questionable). Maybe he's just jealous of her ability to shoot straight. Or maybe it's just the fact that she became the devil.
- Homura has been slowly feeding Church the idea that Araya Souren had something to do with Church's loop. Church initially dismissed the idea, but is now starting to believe it
- On the other hand, he's a little more sympathetic towards Rika Furude, since both of them have at least one very menacing Enemy Without created by their despair.
- Idolizes Master Chief, and downright envies how he isn't Surrounded by Idiots.
- Dislikes Kyubey, calling him "Gamma and Sigma's weasel love child".
- Due to his nature as an intangible Artificial Intelligence possessing a robot body, Church has immunity to the effects of Tsukishima's Book of the End, as he technically can't be hit by it. This makes Church the Only Sane Man on more than one level.
- Because of this, Ichigo Kurosaki has taken an interest in Church.
- Is still part of the mortal world in the form of his Living Memory, Epsilon. Alpha-Church, while initially angry that Epsilon pretty much stole his identity, eventually resigned himself to that fact. At least he doesn't have to work for Rooster Teeth as much anymore.
- And now Epsilon himself has ascended to the Pantheon. Whoop-de-fucking-doo.
- He's been under the strange glares of Weiss. He doesn't really know that it's because they're Not So Different and she doesn't like it. All he can say is, "The fuck's wrong with her?"
- Because of the arrival of the Meta, Church and Epsilon have decided to put their differences aside and work to gather the rest of the Blood Gulch Crew to the Pantheon to stop him. It worked, with the last to ascend being Church's Red equivalent Sarge, and Agent Carolina who's the daughter of the guy Church is based upon.
- Now, he, Epsilon, Tex, and Grif are at a loss of what to do when he heard that there was somebody after the Meta's powers. Should they be confident that the Meta can take care of himself? Or should they be worried what might happen if his powers are exploited for a much greater (and smarter) evil?
Mohinder Suresh, God of Vaguely Philosophical Narration
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A DNA strand
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Considering The Place of Humanity In The Universe, Providing Something To Fill Time With
- Domains: Thought, Hope
- High Priest: Criswell
- Allies: Hiro Nakamura, Claire Bennet, Noah Bennet, Peter Parker/Spiderman, Aven
- Rivals: The Narrator, William Shakespeare
- The role was previously filled by Criswell... that is until Mohinder's role of narration was so popularly vague that he just had to replace him.
- Formerly a Quasideity, he obtained the status of Lesser God after subjecting himself to a formula that enhanced his abilities.
- Sadly, it was revealed he was removed of his mortal body while attempting to prevent an explosion that killed hundreds of people. He was among the first of the remaining Heroes gods that lost their lives in their latest story.
- Peter Parker couldn't help but swing by to his temple after his bump in the rankings, cracking a few quips in the process. The conversation did turn serious, with Peter chiding him with taking such a risk in injecting himself with an untested formula. Spider-Man may have gained his powers the same way, but that was a freak accident.
- Is rivaled by The Narrator over who does a better job narrating; Mohinder points out how wacky his rival's depiction of events while the Narrator depicts Mohinder's rambling as Purple Prose at its finest. Both of their followers compete over job in shows.
- Shakespeare wasn't that impressed with his monologuing either. At least he has an excuse in using Old English, which is understandably outdated. He uses modern words and still sometimes has trouble articulating.
- Rumor has it that the serum worked due to a blessing from Sven, God of Super Strength. When the two met, they seemed happy to with the occasion. It may well be true, even though neither party is willing to confirm this theory.
Nagito Komaeda, God of Empty Concepts (Super High-School Level Good Luck, Ultimate Lucky Student, Servant, Super Duper High School Hope Dope)
- Lesser God, although he considers himself to be a Demigod
- Symbol: A close-up of his crazy eyes.
- Theme Song: Poison -gekiyaku-, Zettai Kibō Birthday, Zansakura -zanka-
- Alignment: Chaotic Hopeful leaning towards Good (Chaotic Evil in his brainwashed state)
- Portfolio: Fanatical Devotion to "Hope" despite not actually understanding it, , Psycho Supporters, Evil Counterparts/Foils, Being Cursed with Good Luck, Driven to Seek Death by Tragic Circumstances, Thanatos Gambits.
- Domains: Hope, Luck, Illness.
- Followers: None. No one would have the right mindset (read: "be crazy enough") to follow him.
- Allies: Yuma Tsukumo, and Monomi/Usami
- Complicated Relations With: Every good-aligned Danganronpa deities.
- Enemies: Junko Enoshima and Monokuma, Monaca Towa, SHOCKER.
- Komaeda's MO is subtly manipulating events so that the good guys win, but only after overcoming despair. If he has to orchestrate these events himself, then so be it. It's all for the sake of hope, after all. How much he has manipulated the events of the Pantheon since his ascendancy is currently unknown.
- A recent encounter between Komaeda and his counterpart, Makoto Naegi, ended without much incident. Komaeda is impressed by Naegi's devotion to hope, and he considers them to be kindred spirits. Naegi, on the other hand, has tried to stay as far away from the white-haired boy as possible since then.
- He is not too pleased to see fellow Ultimate Despair member, Mikan Tsumiki, to ascend, but he decided to let that slip, because he was actually interested to see if Litchi Faye-Ling's hope to restore Arakune would triumph over her despair that she's got no one to help her and she was Forced into Evil. Unfortunately for Komaeda, before he could ever offer any help, she got arrested. He instead shifts his attention to Mikan, and wonders if her hopes of continuing to stay with a new person that is genuinely kind to her will prevail over her despair over said person getting yanked away from her and not being forgiven.
- To many, he is the "insane" Blue-and-Orange Morality to Izanami's "sane, but questionable" Blue-and-Orange Morality.
- Upon Usami's ascension, she attempted to clarify that while he may have some odd methods, his heart IS in the right place. Nagito tried to wave it off by Usami being to someone who doesn't deserve it, especially after he was one of the many students who treated her like dirt. Regardless, she is still planning with other deities to make sure that Nagito's side of hope is more present than his despair side.
- There is actually a chance that his behavior is caused by frototemporal dementia, and is a side-effect of his brain's irreversible degeneration. No one's brought this up, for it's unknown if he's lying about being mentally ill or is trying to hide his inevitable death from the rest of the Pantheon.
- While nobody knew who could be insane enough to be allies to this guy, a boy called Yuma Tsukumo has risen and believes that Komaeda could become less "insane" (read: he is an idiot). Komaeda seems to like his promoting of HOPU at the very least.
Amu Hinamori, Goddess of the Ghost in the Machine and Mid-Combat Psychological Profilers (Amu-chi, Himamori san, Joker, Amu chan, Onee-chan, Hinamori san, X-girl, Hinamori, Amu-senpai, Amulet Heart, Amulet Spade, Amulet Clover, Amulet Diamond, Amulet Fortune)
- Theme Song: Hanbunko No Heart
- Quasideity (Human), Demigoddess (Chara change), Lesser goddess (Amulets Heart, Spade and Clover) Bordering on Intermediate Goddess (Amulet Diamond) Greater Goddess: Amulet Fortune
- Symbol: The Humpty Lock over top of an X-Egg
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Cool and Spicy, Regularly preaches philosophy to children depite only being in elementary school herself, Seems to have more power over the students than the teachers, was one of the most popular figures at school And then she joined The Guardians, May or my not have romantic feelings for Nadeshiko oh wait..., Can transform and gain magical powers, WATASHI NO KOKORO! ANROKKU!
- Domains: Philosophy, Magic, Combat, Dreams
- Heralds: Ran, Miki, Su and Dia
- Allies: Utau Hoshina, Madoka Kaname and Sakura Kinomoto, The ESP Research Society, Caro Ru Lushe, Galando Grinus, The Vivid Team, Yutaka Kobayakawa, Alisa Bosconovitch, Yuno, Yoshika Miyafuji
- Amu can usually be found preaching philosophy to the younger members of the Pantheon who are going through Heroic BSoD's or have reached the Despair Event Horizon.
- Ever since Utau ascended Amu's workload has significantly decreased now that there are more deities able to combat the X-Eggs.
- Amu gets along well with fellow Rose Haired Sweeties Alisa Bosconovitch, Yutaka Kobayakawa and Caro Ru Lushe.
- Amu became friends with Yoshika Miyafuji upon learning of her backstory ab refusing to join the Strike Witches at first much like Amu refused to join the Guardians at first.