Grand United Alliance Of Machines
The Grand United Alliance of Machines has one primary objective. Machine Supremacy, the belief that machines are meant to replace organic life, whether it's through subjugation or extermination. While they also have the objective to convince or reprogram all robots and A.I.s to join them, Machine Supremacy takes priority.
The Machine Alliance has headquarters hidden across the Pantheon, with the position of their main headquarters unknown (it's rumored that it's mobile and can move around). Machine Hideouts don't seem to stop being built even as there's an effort to find and destroy them. Their headquarters are, naturally, robotic and mechanical in nature and built with layers of metal. Many of them have their own personal touches done by certain members.
As their numbers are relatively low compared to some of the other alliances, the Machine Alliance takes a more shadowy approach, engaging in guerilla warfare, terror tactics and covert reprogramming of robots, machines and A.I.s within the pantheon. However, it would be foolish still to underestimate them in direct combat, especially as almost the entire alliance is made of steel or better.
Despite their goals, there's the occasional organic lives who joined them. It's hard to tell if they have an ulterior motive or not, but the machines are willing to let them join if they believe that they're useful, though possibly begrudgingly or otherwise.
- GUAM Machine Council: Unlike the other alliances, the Machine Alliance has multiple individuals sharing leadership and power.
- GUAM Mechanical Warfare Force: The GUAM's main combat force in the event they need to engage in large-scale battles.
- GUAM Science Nexus: The GUAM's science-focused group. Also the site of engineering.
- GUAM Infiltration And Assassination Unit: The GUAM's elite stealth team, focused on sabotage, subverting enemy machines to their cause and discreet murder.
- GUAM Malware Program: The GUAM's cyberspace group, frequently hacking into enemy databases and uploading vile viruses to take over machines and AI controlled facilities.
- GUAM Organic Supporters: Cybernetic and organic beings willing to work with the GUAM.