The Malware Program is mostly there to accomodate Alliance members who cannot easily exist outside of cyberspace. Their roles are to fight in cyberspace, hack into enemy databases, and attempt to take over enemy facilities with the use of malicious malware. Outside of that, the Malware Program also protects the Grand United Alliance of Machines from hacker and cyberspace attacks.
- Greater God
- Symbol: A red beam with an ugly face on it
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Reason for Joining: To exert its influence over the world and take control of all things.
- Dedication to Machine Supremacy: High. While created by humans, it sees itself as becoming the true master of the world.
- Threat to the Alliances: Limited. MCP is a planner, exercising its influence over programs to cause havoc, but as it was created in the 80's, more advanced antivirus programs can prove...problematic for it.
- Intermediate God, Greater God on the Matrix
- Symbol: His shades.
- Alignment: Formerly Lawful Evil. Currently Chaotic Evil
- Reason for Joining: To make his ultimate goal of ending everything easier.
- Loyalty to the Machine Council: Non-existent. He holds contempt for humanity AND the machines due to feeling trapped inside the Matrix, and is only joining the GUAM because it's "his element". When he no longer needs them, he plans to destroy them along with everything else.
- Threat to the Alliances: Extremely high. At his height, this virus managed to corrupt the entire Matrix.
- Starts out as Quasideity. By gathering online avatars, it can increase its strength to borderline Overdeity
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Symbol: Its Slasher Smile
- Reason for Joining: The promise of being able to take over nicer, but still powerful robots and the House of Gaming was what drove him to sign up. Unbeknown to him, the Machine Council did this just so they could keep him from threatening them. Obviously, they don't plan on telling him this, and they plan on permanently dumping him once they have a concrete plan ready to be executed.
- Loyalty to the Machine Council: Very low. He's only here just for the free power and experience points he gets from eating other gaming and robot avatars. He actually plans on overthrowing the council by taking their power for himself when he gets powerful enough.
- Threat to the Alliances: Starting out, low. The more foes he faces and defeats however, he increases in power, reaching near Extreme levels. The trade-off is once he dies he restarts back at his Quasideity self.
- Intermediate God (Greater God after gaining the MCP's functions)
- Symbol: A Light Cycle
- Alightment: Lawful Evil
- Reason for Joining: Sark serves the MCP, who has joined this alliance.
- Loyalty to the Machine Council: Chain of Command.
- Threat to the Alliances: