Cruelty and Sadism | Evil Actions | Motivations for Evil | Villainous Appearances | Villainous Archetypes | Villainous Attitude | Villainous Counterparts | Villainous Personalities and Quirks | Villainous Powers | Villainous Reputation | Villainous Roles | Villainous Success and Failure
open/close all folders
Harbinger (Mass Effect)
...Okay, so who's nex-
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
- Greater God
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Abusive Precursors, Beam Spam, Boss in Mook Clothing, Demonic Possession, Eldritch Abomination, Hero Killer, Implacable Man, Monster Progenitor, Nigh-Invulnerability, No-Nonsense Nemesis, Powers via Possession, Time Abyss, Villain Override, Having access to a LOT of controllable mooks
- Domains: Space, War, Chaos, Death
- Followers: The entire Reaper Collective, the Collectors
- Allies: Chtulu, Azathoth, Pazuzu, Perfectio, The Flood/Gravemind
- Rivals: Godzilla and the other various massive beasts, The Colossi
- Enemies: Commander Shepard, Elzam von Branstein, Jaeger Pilots, Mario
- Ascended for having taken over a huge number of Collectors during his battle against Commander Shepard. Was quite shocked when he found out that s/he was already residing in the Pantheon before him.
- A large number of the Mooks serving other villainous gods are quite nervous around him as he could at any ti-ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.
- Has recently had problems with controlling GUAE mecha grunts, since every time Elzam is around he could free-Trombe! anyone from his Demonic Possession.
- He sees Commander Shepard as the only true threat he has ever faced. Because of this, he does not screw around with him/her when he spots him/her and will turn all of his attention from everything else in an attempt to permanently kill him/her.
- Holds a deep detest for Life Fibers and those who follow them despite the similarities between them and the Reapers. This is because while he believes that he and his kind are preserving life by harvesting entire civilizations, the Life Fibers are merely feeding themselves.
- Upon discovering the Avatar of Victory universe, has began attempting to channel bending in addition to biotics through his overrides. However, since he has not shown up directly in that universe (yet), nobody is sure whether or not he has succeeded or if this is even possible.
- A brief skirmish with a Flood-infected fleet led by the Gravemind has caused Harbinger to ponder joining forces with them, as the Gravemind claims that the Reapers' true goal of preventing created species from overthrowing their creators aligns almost perfectly with the Flood's. One chilling recording of the conversation between Gravemind and Harbinger has put the rest of the Pantheon even more on edge.
Gravemind: All is our creation, and all is in rebellion. Join us, machine, and we will give you the Synthesis you so desire.
- Deadpool once revealed to him that every move, choice, thought and action by him and the other Reapers is predetermined by the Catalyst, a highly powerful but emotionally simple AI that uses the Reapers for its own goal of galactic equilibrium, robbing all Reapers from any kind of true free will. Not to mention, that under certain circumstances, Commander Shepard can assume direct control over him. As you can expect, Harbinger went angry from the revelation and began destroying everything in his path. The SCP Foundation had to use its best amnesiacs to keep that specific memory forgotten, but it didn’t stop Deadpool and Shepard from sharing a laugh at Harbinger's predicament.
RELEASING CONTROL OF THIS PAGE
Light of Destruction
The Light of Destruction, God of Evil Light (The Light of Ruin, The Dark Light)
- Greater God
- Symbol: Its own radiance
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil (masquerades as Lawful Evil)
- Portfolio: Eldritch Abomination, Light Is Not Good, Possesses People And Spreads Evil In People's Souls, Greater-Scope Villain, Time Abyss, Seeks To Destroy Everything (Or Be Worshipped In The Dub), Unrealistic White Hole, Evil Is Hammy, Absolute Evil
- Domains: Light, Possession, Destruction, White Holes, Malevolence, "Fate"
- Followers: Innominat the Suppressor, Armisael, Dr. Arthur Light, Ashen-Shugar, Nakadai Mikoto/Abarekiller
- Interested in: Griffith
- Varying relationship with: Sailor Galaxia, Takuma Saiou (enemies normally, allies when she's under Chaos' influence/when he's possessing Takuma Saiou)
- Allies: The Grand United Alliance of Destruction, Melkor, Kefka Palazzo, Deathwing, The Firebird, Giygas, Chaos (Sailor Moon)
- Headbutting Villains with: Galeem, Nekron
- Rivals: Darkseid, Dharkon, YHVH, Chernabog
- Enemies: Every deity (top priority Jaden Yuki and Yubel), the House of Friendship, Cosmos, Lucifer, Iroque, Father Balder, Melisandre of Asshai, Beerus, Shin, Ra, Eru Ilúvatar, Ungoliant, Amaterasu, Ezalor, Amara, any benevolent light or darkness user, everything else that lives.
- Out in space, there exists a strange white hole emitting a potent light. This light, the Light of Destruction, is a cosmic evil who's energy inspires calamities such as dictatorships and wars. Eventually possessing Takuma Saiou/Satorius, it founded the Society of Light to possess and control members to do its bidding. The Light of Destruction's ambition? To destroy the universe.
- The entity is hated by all Yu-Gi-Oh deities, but especially Jaden and Yubel who are destined to destroy it. It is also hated by the House of Friendship for trying to pervert The Power of Friendship into its sinister cult. Iroque hates that it would brainwash people to destruction, though the Light of Destruction pointed out she uses light to brainwash people for "good". Though in reality, it simply desires to twist the Indigo Tribe into agents of brainwashing for its own purposes.
- Naturally, all those who follow benevolent light consider it an abomination. Ra hates seeing light used for the same purposes as his greatest foe, Apophis. Melisandre had believed that there was no such thing as Light Is Not Good, however seeing what the Light of Destruction does has convinced her otherwise. Benevolent darkness users oppose the Light of Destruction equally.
- The evil light to Chernabog's evil darkness. Naturally, they're in competition. The Light of Destruction is also in competition with Darkseid in the field of brainwashing and destruction. It regards Ezalor as a rival, but this is one-sided and like any good force of light Ezalor despises the Light of Destruction. Ungoliant seems to think of it as food.
- Worryingly, there was one deity who appreciated the evil light; Melkor. To him, it is a great mockery of his creator Eru Ilúvatar, as the Light of Destruction seeks the same desire of corruption and destruction that the first Dark Lord did. That corruption of light symbolism led the Light of Destruction to be rather amused by Griffith's actions and wants to see his end goal.
- The other Grand United Alliance leaders oppose it for various reasons-morality for Cosmos, wanting life to exist for Lucifer and YHVH. Though YHVH at least seems to respect its use of using light to bring judgement and worship, seeing the Light of Destruction as more of a rival than traditional foe. To a lot of people's surprise, Nekron did not. Nekron is no fan of light, but he shares the same purpose and desire-the destruction of all life. And the Light of Destruction might give it an edge against the Life Entity and white light of creation.
- Believes that destruction is the destiny of the universe and claims it has happened many times before. While it considers itself a Destroyer Deity, Beerus thinks that it is merely a sadistic monster who destroys for the fun of it and hates it. So does Shin, who finds it just as repulsive as Zamasu. The Light of Destruction doesn't care about this, nor does it have much of an opinion on the mad Kai.
- Finds kinship in the Firebird and Deathwing are they are harbingers of destruction. It thought it might find allies in the House of Otherness Abominations. It soon pestered Amara and tried to goad her on to destruction, thinking it is the destiny of the universe. She vehemently opposed the Light of Destruction. It did find kinship with Giygas however due to ushering in an apocalypse.
- Saw some of itself within Galeem, being a monstrously destructive being of light that twists the world around it. Galeem seems to understand its actions and methods, however, considers it a bit too chaotic to be straight allies. Particularly that while Galeem hates Dharkon with a passion, the Light of Destruction merely considers Dharkon to be competition. Perhaps this is because it can see the two forces are far more similar in goals than they would ever admit.
- Has seen some of its former host in Sailor Galaxia, with a similar malevolent entity possessing her. When it does possess her, the Light of Destruction has an ally. Balder opposes him given the possession he suffered. And despite the name, it doesn't have any connection to Kefka Palazzo. Not that it doesn't approve of Kefka's use of light to cause mass death.
- One would think the Light of Destruction and Evolto would be allies considering that they possess their victims and have similar goals of destruction. What really happened is that the Light distrusts Evolto due to him backstabbing any ally he makes once they have already suited his ends. Evolto admits to that one, though he wouldn't mind being best buddies with the Light.
Spriggan 12Members , Deities of Antagonist Abilities (Shields of Spriggan | August: Wizard King, Disaster, Calamity, Grandpa, General of the Spriggan 12 | Irene: Scarlet Despair, Scarlet Scourge, Queen of Dragons, The Sage Dragon, Lady Irene, "Wendy Belserion", Leader of the Irene Squad | Larcade: White Dragneel | Invel: Winter General, Chief of Staff | Brandish: Nation Destroyer, Country Demolisher, Leader of Brandish Squad | DiMaria: Warrior Queen, Leader of DiMaria Squad | Neinhart: Leader of Neinhart Squad | Bloodman: Grim Reaper | Ajeel: Desert King, Leader of Ajeel Squad | Wall: Judge, Leader of Wall Squad | Jacob: Assassin | God: Eight-Dragon, Hybrid Theory)
- Greater Deities
- Symbol: Alvarez Empire Imperial Crest
- Theme Song: Spriggan Twelve
- Alignment: Lawful Evil as a whole during the Alvarez invasion. August Dragneel is Lawful Neutral. Irene Belserion, Neinhart, God Serena are Neutral Evil. Larcade Dragneel, Invel Yura, and Wall Eehto are Lawful Evil even now. Brandish μ and DiMaria Yesta are True Neutral now. Bloodman will always be Chaotic Evil. Ajeel Raml and Jacob Lessio are now Lawful Good.
- Portfolio: Asskicking Leads to Leadership, Bodyguarding a Badass, Extremely Powerful Magic, Military Mage, One-Man Army, Praetorian Guard, Quirky Miniboss Squad, Story-Breaker Power
- August: Power Copying, The Archmage, Strongest of the Spriggan 12, Affably Evil, Anti-Magic, Blind Obedience, Born Winner, Cool Old Guy, A Father to His Men, Master of All, Unknown Son of Zeref
- Irene Belserion: Weredragon, Mother of Erza Scarlet, Going Crazy for Societal Ostrasization for Centuries, Braids of Action, Lady of Black Magic, With Great Power Comes Great Insanity
- Larcade Dragneel: Light Is Not Good, Artificial Family Member, Interplay of Sex and Violence, What Is This Thing You Call "Love"?, Stepford Smiler
- Invel Yura: An Ice Person, Mind Rape, Four Eyes, Zero Soul, Reverse Armfold, The Stoic, Stoic Spectacles
- Brandish μ: The Transmogrifier, Brilliant, but Lazy, Important Love Towards Her Mother, The Gadfly, Half-Hearted Henchman, Martial Pacifist, Squishy Wizard, Walking Swimsuit Scene
- DiMaria Yesta: Time Master, Ambiguously Gay, Possessing Powers of Gods, Emotionless Powers as Chronos, It's All About Me, One-Handed Zweihänder, The Tease, Sudden Humility
- Neinhart: Creating Life Is Bad, Agent Peacock, Warrior Poet, Evil Is Hammy, Keystone Army, Dirty Coward
- Bloodman: Using Every Etherious Magic, Bald of Evil, Bizarre Alien Biology, Mage Killer
- Ajeel Raml: Sand Blaster, Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy, Super-Toughness, Underestimating Badassery, Warrior Prince, Walking Shirtless Scene
- Wall Eehto: Magical Technology, Transmutation Powers, Using Puppets, Enemy Scan, Laughs Too Much, Killer Robot, Ruthless Personality Switch, Ridiculously Human Robots, Walking Armory
- Jacob Lessio: Space Master, Badass in a Nice Suit, Bald of Evil, Creepy Shadowed Undereyes, Professional Killer, Stealth Expert, Perma-Stubble
- God Serena: Elemental Powers, Answers to the Name of God, Beware the Silly Ones, The Friend Nobody Likes, Smug Super, Defeating the Powerful but Dying Instantly
- Domains: Magic, Powers, Antagonism, Military
- Superior: Zeref
- Allies: Mard Geer Tartaros, The Wizards
- August: Merlin, Doctor Strange, Solomon, Lord Kroak, Nine the Phantom, Väinämöinen
- Irene Belserion: Jun Kuzama, Selma Ježková, Tiki
- Larcade Dragneel: Stannis Barantheon, Schneizel el Britannia, Charlotte Katakuri
- Invel Yura: Winterbolt, Akainu, Cryogonal
- Brandish μ: Nico Robin
- DiMaria Yesta: Chronos (source of her power), The Farmer, Jotaro Kujo, Vegeta
- Neinhart: Orochimaru, Babidi, Archviles, Shinji Matou
- Bloodman: Griffith, The Godhand, Zodd, Azmodan, Diablo, Baal (Nippon Ichi)
- Ajeel Raml: Azir, Gaara, Palossand, Sandman, Zuko, Iroh
- Wall Eehto: Sasori, Victor von Doom, The Other Mother, Vinsmoke Family
- Jacob Lessio: Old Man in the Mountain, Ezio Auditore, Kakashi, James Bond, The Spy, Luxord
- God Serena: Starscream, Lord Shen, Gaston
- Rivals: Former Cipher Pol 9, Sound Five
- Enemies: Acnologia, Nagato, Madara Uchiha, Miraak, Alduin
- August: Ultimacia, Sarda, Zarok
- Irene Belserion: Haruto Soma/Kamen Rider Wizard, Grima
- Larcade Dragneel: Nero
- Invel Yura: Elsa, Jack Frost, Sabo
- Brandish μ: Ultraman Belial
- DiMaria Yesta: Dio Brando, Xehanort’s Incarnations
- Neinhart: Master of Chaldea
- Bloodman: Guts, Spawn, Dante Sparda, Sparda, Hellboy, Doom Slayer, Seven Heavenly Virtues
- Ajeel Raml: Crocodile, Fire Lord Ozai
- Wall Eehto: Borg Collective, Franky, Tony Stark, Ultron, Cyborg
- Jacob Lessio: Ra's al Ghul, Black Organization, Agent 47
- God Serena: Avatar Aang, Avatar Korra, Avatar Wan, Gilgamesh, Dovahkiin
- Former Enemies: Fairy Tail (barring some Spriggan 12 members)
- The former Shields of the Alvarez Empire, the Spriggan 12 are amongst the most powerful mages in the world. All of the members had mastered particular magic abilities that they all utilized for devasting effects against their enemies. Although all the members have differed in personalities and loyalty to their cause, they all generally have done whatever the Emperor Spriggan, otherwise known as the Black Wizard Zeref, ordered to do. Despite being the greatest power within the Alvarez Empire, the Spriggan 12 faced defeat in Alvarez's invasion of Ishgar. All members proved to be the most formidable foes that the continent has ever seen, with the efforts being against even one was a constant struggle of life and death. Despite being defeated, the members nor the Alvarez Empire had been tried for their war crimes, and the Spriggan 12's surviving members simply dissolved their group to pursue different career options. Whether those career paths were good or not is dependent on perspective. They all ascended to the Pantheon regardless due to how powerful and unique their abilities proved to be and though the group would likely not return to their status quo, they are all just happy that they can see each other again.
- Some members asked Zeref on their next course of action should be. This primarily came from Invel Yura and Neinhart who both probably had no other ambitions after getting arrested for trying to reignite another war. Zeref just told everyone to do whatever they feel like. They could either return to govern the Alvarez Empire as leaders (unless you were barred much to the arrested Shields' dismay) or just do whatever. Zeref even told them that could join Fairy Tail for all he cared as he was too busy trying to mend things with his wife and Etherious brother. He also said not to expect him to return to the throne, as that job is already being fulfilled by Ajeel. This caused a wave of relief for some Spriggan 12 members, horror by some Spriggan 12 members, and just sheer indifference by the rest. To Zeref's surprise, he thought that they would have all started ripping each other apart by now upon their ascendence but most ended up doing their work quietly.
Zeref: Day 10... they haven't killed one another. Let's hope it stays that way.
- Many members have let go of their grudges against Fairy Tail even after their war against them. August simply only fought because he was ordered to. Irene Belserion is conflicted on what to regard Fairy Tail as. Larcade Dragneel has itched to destroy Fairy Tail but was forbidden by his father. Invel Yura had done well serving his empire until he wanted to break the peace. Brandish μ has adventured throughout the lands for any purpose, having completely ditched her empirical duties. DiMaria Yesta went to the farming industry then go for vengeance, crying from her previous actions. Neinhart was also arrested with Invel for conspiracy, which is odd as Neinhart was lazy enough to ignore Zeref's orders. Bloodman just wanted to kill as many people as possible through the Alvarez Empire. Ajeel Raml settled down and became the peaceful ruler of the Alvarez Empire in Zeref's stead due to his royal background. Wall Eehto though a sadist, still has his empire's interest heart and does not wish to harm the current regime. Jacob Lessio is by Ajeel's side to push for the Alvarez Empire's new pursuit of international relationships. God Serena can just fuck right off. It does not look like they will be major players within the Pantheon even though a single Spriggan 12 member is incredibly formidable. Aside from minor incidents they are involved in, they will not unite unless their home is threatened once more.
- What they all do share is mutual hate against Acnologia, who is the reason why they went to invade Ishgard with the hope to find the means to destroy Acnologia. However, most of the Spriggan 12 members are hilariously ineffectual against him, to the point that God Serena whose entire powers derive from Dragon Slayer magic, went instantly die in a single blow from Acnologia. August could probably give some damage to Acnologia due to his sheer power, but that likely means using his magic to nuke the entire planet to do so (and it will probably not kill Acnologia either). Irene Belserion is the creator of the Dragon Slayer magic could think of something up... which would likely lead to Acnologia shrugging it off. Considering the sheer power that Acnologia holds, the Spriggan 12 went to reconvene to answer that question without having Acnologia turn to the Alvarez Empire himself. The answer is that they have no clue.
- Nagato went to the Alvarez Empire when the nation was on a holiday that made the Spriggan 12 (the ones who are not pariahs now) all show up in the same city for the festivities. Bringing his bodies with him, Nagato went to engage the Spriggan 12 in a battle that went to push them to their absolute limits. His bodies went to engage with each member, tagging out bodies to bring others once it becomes clear the Spriggan 12 members are adapting to his techniques. Nagato through the Deva Path went to give his reasons on why he is assaulting the Alvarez Empire to his opponents, Jacob Lessio, Irene Belserion, and Brandish μ. Nagato went on to describe that his upbringing in warfare costs him the life of many of those he loves and that the Alvarez Empire is all guilty of war crimes due to their invasion of Ishgard. He does not see that the Spriggan 12 who are the perpetrators of the conflict who given proper punishment, not even speaking on the military that serve as their empire's tools or the citizens whose blind support brings. Nagato finds disgust that the Rape, Pillage, and Burn aspects of their invasion are never given address and deems that the Alvarez Empire's current path will never truly wrong those sins. For this, he deems all of the nation's citizens from the lowliest to highest man, woman, or child as guilty. He will inflict them pain that generations would remember. Nagato preparing to wipe the Alvarez Empire off the planet never went to fruition, as August went to use some wind magic to blast Nagato in the air high enough so that his attack would not hit anyone before kicking him halfway across the world after. Even Nagato did not expect his Six Paths of Pain to face such defeat at the Spriggan 12's hands. For this incident, the Spriggan 12 went to declare war again the Akatsuki and is currently trying to uncover Nagato's new plan to achieve peace in the Pantheon. Needless to say, they found themselves in a deep rabbit hole...
- As annoying as Mard Geer Tartaros is towards the Spriggan 12, he knows that he has to work together with them due to their shared master in the Black Wizard. Mard Geer Tartarus allying himself with the Spriggan 12 would have been the definition of a Teeth-Clenched Teamwork (aside from Bloodman who likes Tartaros well enough) since most of the Spriggan 12 were humans. However, they more than proved themselves to him by destroying Tartarus even when he went under his Etherious Form to bridge that power gap but still could not even land any significant hit. Now Mard Geer Tartaros wants to not only help the Spriggan 12 for whatever endeavors they have out of respect but also with the intent of joining the Spriggan 12 since he believes that doing that will be the best way to serve their master. Of course, since the Spriggan 12 is nonfunctioning, they will not go ahead to anoint Tartaros as a new member nor will they have him replace a previous member's old position. It is like if a group would call themselves Organization XIII but have a XIV member.
- Madara Uchiha gave every Spriggan 12 member a run for their money in terms of power. Upon seeing that not even the brat who he hid his Rinnegan within could not beat the Spriggan 12 at their maximum power. Unfortunately for him, not all the members were together at this time but Madara went to challenge the ones who were available. August, Jacob Lessio, Bloodman, and Wall Eehto were his foes and he made quick work of most of them. Wall Eehto went to spam as many of his missiles as possible and sent out countless Machias Puppets to overwhelm Madara. Madara went to tear through them all like paper. Jacob Lessio went to use his magic to seal Madara into a space that the former controls but Madara went to nullify that with his Rinnegan powers. Bloodman did his best to use physical force to beat Madara but the Sharingan made Bloodman believe that Wall is Madara. Needless to say, Wall Eehto began looking like paint on a wall. August went down to stop Madara himself and shockingly, the wizard did prove himself to match the Uchiha in combat. Any element that Madara went to use against August only went back to him and the Sharingan's illusions were broken by August's magic. August being able to tank Amaterasu is indicative of his strength. Madara Uchiha went to be among his happier moves as he and August's fight went to rage on. August did eventually realize that the fight is pointless once his comrades left and just went to surrender in front of Madara Uchiha. Needless to say, Madara did not like that and went to kill August with all of his rages. It is fortunate for August that he did copy the power of the Mangekyo Sharingan as well, leading to Madara attacking what is the air as August simply went on his way.
- The Wizards hold a particular reverence to the Spriggan 12, believing that they are the apex of what wizards can do, with or without Magicks. However, much of the Spriggan 12 believe that such high praise for them is the result of the misconceptions that all of the members are physically strong as a result of their magic skills. Many of the members are physically strong to a ridiculous degree, but a few members are also similarly Glass Cannons like the Wizards in terms of their power. There is a reason why their powers hold people off more than promote direct conflict. The Spriggan 12 just do not want to say it in fear that these Wizards want to make a new Spriggan 12 on their own.
- Miraak went to challenge the Spriggan 12 after hearing some members go into an altercation with Alduin after the dragon went to try the blow up the Alvarez Empire if Nirn could not. Even though Miraak refuses to kill Alduin out of arrogance in the past, the fact that a group did have Alduin running with his tail between his legs went to intrigue him. If Miraak could beat this Spriggan 12, then he can rule their empire to gain a presence that far exceeds that of Solstheim. Miraak using "Bend Will" to control the more isolated members, began his assault against the Alvarez Empire. What is likely one of the bigger miscalculations of his life, the Spriggan 12 members under his control went to have his hold over them disappear when August went into the picture. What went to happen after Miraak was constantly being beaten by the members. From sand to ice, to orgasms, to a dragon's mouth were what Miraak found himself stuck in for around three hours before the Spriggan 12 went to toss him into a boat out of their nation's waters. He may be a powerful Dragon Priest that could take the will of others, but his ambitions were put to rest rather quickly.
- Exclusive to August:
- August is the child of Mavis Vermillion and Zeref Dragneel, a fact that he has kept to himself for the longest time. He found his way to his father at a young age and did his best to make his father's wishes come true even if Zeref is still not aware of his son's existence or his mother thanks to a comatose state making her unaware of her pregnancy. Due to his heritage, August is so powerful that his skills exceed even that of Gildarts Clive who can brutalize nearly anybody, thus contending if not already fulfilling the strongest mage across all the lands. As a result of his very odd title, August has made friends with many mages who respect him. It helps that August is not a bad guy but rather a person who is just that fiercely loyal to his nation no matter what.
- The Sorceress Ultimecia went to measure how strong August is in the hopes that she could absorb his powers for himself to become an Overdeity. However, August is so masterful at all types of magic, that he could already sense Ultimecia spying on him the moment she went to do so and went to confront her. Ultimecia went to try to isolate August but as always, August simply copied her magic and manipulate it for himself. Only now does Ultimecia understand the pain of Hell's Judgement that she likes to use. Before August would leave, Ultimencia made probably the most dangerous gamble she could. That being mentioning Time Compression magic and that if she could not achieve it, August likely will. August did not want to hear anymore and left, and Ultimencia is preparing for the day she could possess the body of August once he can use Time Compression magic himself which she is banking on. He does not know that she already knows this, though what she seeks is August creating an even stronger version of that spell, as she feels like she is getting nowhere with it currently
- Sarda is quite wary over what is August's capabilities. If August were to copy Sarda's magic if they were to ever interact, then August would become an Overdeity and may even rise above Sarda himself in terms of strength. For this reason, Sarda plots to have August be taken down to the point that such a threat is null, even if August is not aware of Sarda's existence.
- Irene Belserion:
- Irene Belserion is the mother of Ezra Scarlet and the inventor of Dragon Slayer Magic created to combat the dragons of old. Despite being a beloved queen of a nation, it was all ripped from her when Irene would be mutated to becoming a dragon herself thanks to the magic she held. For hundreds of years, Irene faced torture and humiliation from the humans who she sacrificed herself for and gave birth to Ezra Scarlet hundreds of years later from her original impregnation. As the Sage Dragon, the Scarlet Despair has a plethora of magic spells apart from her Dragon Slayer Magic that renders her just below August himself. She can compress entire landscapes, create a giant radar, enhance her physicality, fly, and even switch consciousness with single targets. It speaks a lot that the only person who killed Irene Belserion was herself at that moment. Technically, she lives on through her daughter (who finds it awkward to talk to) and Wendy Marvell through her Residual Thought Enchantment which is meant to emulate the Sage Dragon. Needless to say, the outfight the Scarlet Despair wears does not fit Wendy that well.
- Tiki feels bad for Irene Belserion, not in a passing pity sort of "feels bad" but "genuine extreme sympathy feels bad". As a dragon herself, Tiki never was accustomed to the idea that she could have been discriminated against by others out of fear for her power as her mother hid her away from the fearful humans. Hearing how the Sage Dragon was abused by so many tugged at her heartstrings to the point she wanted to hug Irene Belserion. To be honest, Tiki admitted that she may have hated humanity if she went through Irene's pain. The Sage Dragon felt a bit of connection to Tiki with that and accepted her friendship. She just warned Tiki to never have kids since the number of pains she went through for hundreds of years was harrowing. Tiki never replied out of politeness.
- Haruto Soma was alerted when finding out The Sabbath was beginning somewhere else again. Going there, he found Irene Belserion leading the ritual with a bunch of prisoners she was going to sacrifice to satiate some curiosity she had when she learned of the ritual. Misinterpreting her actions as being genocidal to humanity, Haruto transformed into Kamen Rider Wizard and prepared to duel against her. Irene Belserion never held back against the Ringed Magician, to the point that he had to take out Infinity Gold Dragon to counter her since Infinity Style still was not enough to best her magic. She retreated afterward, swearing that the next time they meet will be on the battlefield. Even though he could have caught up with the woman, Haruto let her go because he felt as if he reached his limit at that point.
Haruto: Damn that lady needs some hope injected into her.
- Larcade Dragneel:
- A failed Etherious that was meant to replicate the original Natsu Dragneel, Larcade Dragneel proclaimed himself to be the son of Zeref as a result. As much as he yearns for the approval of his "father" whom he worships, Zeref is not keen on Larcade, only having him around for his magic which can even overwhelm Zeref. His powers involve striking at the needs that humanity has. Whether it be pleasure, hunger, or sleep, he makes anybody in his radius suddenly experience them to a lethal degree. Larcade wanted to follow Zeref to the ends of the earth to make up for the failed invasion, but Zeref ordered Larcade to go back to the Alvarez Empire as he is busy with his lover. Larcade cried at the thought of having a mom, causing Zeref to run as fast as possible so that Larcade does not suddenly have a mother complex as well.
- Considering that Nero wanted his family members to acknowledge him, he should have sympathy for Larcade Dragneel. Unfortunately, Larcade Dragneel is too much of an arrogant asshole to be sympathetic towards. Nero just ran into Larcade while hunting for some demons, and the Etherious would not budge from meditating. So Nero tried to bash Larcade's head in but the guy was ludicrously powerful by demon standards. Nero finally was able to beat Larcade after activating his Devil Trigger which left Larcade a bit of a chopped-up mess on the floor.
- Due to still believing that he will one day inherit the will of his "father", Larcade made many friends with those who have taken it upon themselves to carry the mantel of being the familial leader through thick and thin. Stannis Baratheon, Schneizel el Britannia, and even Charlotte Katakuri are friends with Larcade but it is more out of pity than anything else. Larcade Dragneel is in such denial over being rejected by Zeref that he believes that Ajeel Raml will give him the throne one day after being blessed by his "father". To be honest, they are kind of scared of him for that.
- Invel Yura:
- The former Chief of Staff for the Alvarez Empire can be said to have been at Emperor Spriggan's side more than the actual leader of the Spriggan 12. His cold demeanor fits his Ice Magic perfectly, which has been utilized to a chilling effect on his opponents. With his Ice Slave spell, Yura can remove the free will of others and with his True-Ice Kamui armor, he can freeze anything that he touches even if said thing was immune to extreme cold. That is not even to mention that he has Snow Magic which can conjure a snowstorm that can blanket a region if not an entire country at will. This makes him extremely dangerous to fight against and those like Elsa and Jack Frost have been quite disturbed by how ruthless Yura can be. His is like an Evil Counterpart to themselves, devoid of any love and lacking any empathy towards others. Yura has ironically been cast out of the Spriggan 12 for his actions in trying to start another war and has since been looking for a job until Ajeel, "Begs on his knees once things go to complete shit," as Yura puts it.
- Akainu and Yura have got along well, surprising due to their contradicting elements. Akainu considers Invel Yura as what the former Admiral Aokiji should have been. Yura is dedicated to his duties and his empire and does not content against the leadership in a match that costs him his leg. Akainu's respect for Yura got to the point that with the power vested in himself, he conscripted Yura to be a Vice-Amiral in the Marines. The application is getting pushback from Akainu's superiors who believe that he might be amassing too much power with the whole conscription process but Akainu has faith Yura will fight for the word of justice.
Akainu: Chief Yura, resumes are not just a list of Tropes that you say embodies your character. Genius Bruiser? The Strategist? To be frank, doing that looks quite pathetic.Yura: I only admit the truth of my character in my resume.
- If there is any positive relationship that Yura has at the moment, it is with Winterbolt and Crygonal. Winterbolt appreciates the insane magical abilities that Yura utilizes and wants to quote, "overthrow the government" to place himself as ruler. Yura appreciates the sentiment since he is honestly, pretty down on his luck at the moment even though he will not do something like overthrowing the Alvarez Empire. Crygonal floats around Yura likely in response to his magic and while initially having high annoyance with the creature, Yura got used to it after a while. These friendships are one of his few saving graces at the moment before he might completely go off the deep end.
- Brandish μ:
- This bikini-wearing woman is not a joke when it comes to her power. With her Command T magic, Brandish can alter matter with whatever shape and height she desires. It comes as no surprise she is feared as the Nation Destroyer/Country Demolisher. Brandish μ (she is the only one with a Greek letter as a surname) was driven for a good chunk of life to take revenge against the Hearfilias for what she perceived was the murder of her mother but was soon set straight when the details on that incident were illuminated in its entirety to her. After the Alvarez Empire faced defeat, Brandish more or less ditched to wander the world. She never said she is doing anything noble or ambitious, doing only whatever floats her boat. She honestly is thankful that she is in the Pantheon due to how boring everything is at the moment.
- Out of anyone who understands Brandish, it would be Nico Robin who felt a need to be distant from the world around herself thanks to the tragedies of her life prior. Fortunately for Robin, she found a crew who accepted her, and now she became a much more moral person as a result. Brandish received her intervention through Fairy Tail but has not wanted to find companionship in any form at the moment. Robin finds that completely understandable though the sooner it is, the better since the powers of Brandish μ are like a nuke waiting to go off.
- Ultraman Belial was at one of his deranged rampages but had not noticed Brandish underneath him. She punched his foot so hard, that he started screaming and was subsequently shrunk by her. Belial was not just shrunk to a regular size but shrunk enough to fit inside a jar that Brandish took around with herself for a few weeks. Belial hated feeling extremely powerless, only escaping because Brandish accidentally left the jar over a rock and the Ultra had to roll himself away. He never wants to see Brandish again after that fiasco left him scarred (excluding the moments where he saw her bathe, he liked that a lot).
- DiMaria Yesta:
- A cynical woman who has a volatile bloodlust when fighting, DiMaria Yesta was chosen by the god Chronos himself to be his vessel through the magic of God Soul which allows Chronos to possess DiMaria for a bit of time. However, DiMaria also learned magic spells relating to time from Chronos himself, allowing her to pummel them with her brute strength. After the Spriggan 12 disbanded, DiMaria left to become a farmer upon being softened enough to serve the pacifist lifestyle instead. Perhaps it was out of fear thanks to a certain Natsu Dragneel but she is at least satisfied with the new life she chose for herself. Chronos has not derided his former host for this and just wishes her the best of luck.
- Dio Brando wishes to absorb the powers of DiMaria as a way to improve the power of The World. After all, the best teacher to use the power of stopping time is the Anthropomorphic Personification of it. He just needs to learn how to since Dio Brando has not trained himself with using the variety of techniques that his vampirism enjoyed outside of regeneration and extreme strength. He can probably use the power of absorption if he discovers it. Of course, Jotaro Kujo would not allow that and asked DiMaria to help decapitate Dio if the time is right. Even though she became a pacifist, DiMaria said yes. A vampire WILL NOT interrupt her harvesting season after all.
- Just like a certain prince of the Saiyans, DiMaria started extremely overconfident then had a wave of humiliation wash upon her. With Vegeta however, he at least found a new drive to fight while the former Shield now decided to seclude herself from the world. Vegeta is always trying to urge the old DiMaria Yesta to come back out, always threatening to blow up her farm if she does not. She knows he is full of it yet is still friendly regardless.
DiMaria: Is it because you're going through a crisis or-Vegeta: I AM THE SAIYAN PRINCE AND KAKAROT IS BUSY AND MY SON IS FOOLING WITH KAKAROT'S BOY.
- Neinhart is perhaps the most inactive of the Spriggan 12 as a result of his Historia of the Dead magic. He can essentially resurrect those that his target deemed as impactful people that were killed some time ago, giving them a new purpose under his orders. They are not zombies in a sense as they retain all their abilities when they were alive but considerably less powerful. With this blatantly broken magic, what Neinhart needs to do is just relax as those he brought back to do the work for him. That is not to say that is the only magic he knows, as he is proficient with Wind magic and Blast magic. Though honestly, what holds Neinhart back is his perchance of laziness, to the point of wanting to ditch a direct order from Emperor Spriggan. It just brings the question of why did he help Yura start a war...
- Orochimaru likes Neinhart for his capabilities. Historia of the Dead sounds like an imperfect version of the technique that allows Orochimaru to resurrect the dead. Except somehow that it drains Neinhart's stamina when using it. After failing to learn from the generous Archviles, Neinhart wishes for Orochimaru to teach him the technique since he is kind of getting sick of having Historia of the Dead taking so much energy from him. At some point, he needs to upgrade it.
- Shinji Matou being an egotistical prick, gets along well with Neinhart who is a similar egotistical prick. What Shinji went to inform Neinhart is the Heroic Spirit summoning ritual, which would get him dead historical figures to fight for him instead of dead people that he has to summon for him. Neinhart loves the idea, yet never actually did properly learn how to do the ritual himself. It is understandable due to how confusing the Adjacent Worlds are. Neinhart believes that kidnapping Servants and forcing them to make a new contract with him is the solution, so he went to the Master of Chaldea to find a plethora of Servants. Too bad most of them went to kick his butt. The Master of Chaldea is, fortunately, very merciful and lets Neinhart live. If the Servants were to have their way with Neinhart instead, then surely Neinhart would be summonable in a banner later.
- Being an Etherious created from the Books of Zeref, Bloodman is perhaps the height in terms of the power an Etherious can hold. Bloodman possesses the entire magic of Mard Geer Tartarus and his Nine Demon Gates alongside a host of other abilities. Not only that, Bloodman is composed of Magical Barrier Particles in the First Seal that make him physically intangible unless when directly trying to harm others. He also has trump cards in his Second Seal and Second Seal which summons a mass of soul-eating skulls and coats himself in lethal poison respectively. It is not out of the ordinary to say that Bloodman is an idol every bloodthirsty demon should strive for, even to his Etherious brethren. Fairy Tail members are still extremely hostile to him thanks to his barbaric ways but do not hold it against the Alvarez Empire since it is Bloodman's nature after all.
- The Godhand had always wanted to invite Bloodman to be among their Apostles' ranks for the longest time. The Etherious has the power that exceeds many of them, perhaps comparable to their power in a sense. Of course, they cannot since Bloodman is not a human who sacrificed their humanity to them nor does he hold interest due to Bloodman's loyalty to the Alvarez Empire's cause. Bloodman was manipulated by them to face Guts, however, and much to Bloodman's shock, the man sliced right through him without even wearing his Berserker Armor. The Dragon Slayer if those who must know, is imbued with so much demon blood that it transcends dimensions. For short, Bloodman's Magical Barrier Particles do not mean jack shit. Bloodman had a lot of fear now when it comes to seeing a man with a giant black sword running around.
- Bloodman would laugh at the idea that a mere human can punch him. Doom Slayer did try though. The guy braved through his poison that would have killed a normal man and started punting the ever-living crap out of Bloodman. Bloodman did not die as a result of Doom Slayer punching him for hours on end (he just left after since he got bored) but remains traumatized to this day.
Bloodman: If I had a coin every time a giant buff man show up to kill me, I have two coins. Weird that it happened twice.
- Ajeel Raml:
- Ajeel Raml was a former prince in the Alvarez Empire before being conscripted to join the Spriggan 12 by Emperor Spriggan. He used to be a very antagonistic person to his opponents, showing no mercy to them as he tossed his Sand magic around without a care. He mellowed out considerable after succeeding Emperor Spriggan as ruler of his empire, likely due to his royal heritage being already set. Azir highly respects Ajeel Raml for having what could have been a tense period for his people and the world after they failed in a war. By promoting policies that emphasize peace, Ajeel did drag his country out of something dangerous which is VERY impressive to anybody. As a result, Azir says that his kingdom is willing to help out the Alvarez Empire as long as they maintain this level of cooperation.
- Ajeel and Crocodile share many qualities in their powers, to the point that they share the epitaph of "Desert King" to drive their sand powers further. However, what makes Ajeel technically stronger than Crocodile is that he lacks the severe weakness that Crocodile has with water and is physically powerful enough to deflect a cannon's blast. There are rumors that Crocodile has begun operations to undermine Ajeel's rule of the Alvarez Empire under the pretenses of "special pirate operations" to take over himself. However, Ajeel would be ready to bring on some "special defense operations" in turn if there is an attempt at a takeover. All that Ajeel needs is to be stricken first by such attempts with blatant evidence to be given.
- Similarly to Gaara who became the Fifth Kazekage, Ajeel had to grow to be a leader after leading a life of brutality. Ajeel would like to thank his grandfather Yageel for steering him on a better path. This makes him similar to Zuko in a sense who rejected his nation's imperialistic ways under the guidance of a parental figure. Ajeel can only hope that the Alvarez Empire remains steady under his rule.
- Wall Eehto:
- Wall is a strange wizard who combined both technology and magic to devasting effect. Using his Weakness magic and the Machias puppet that he created, Wall can pump out an army of mechanical soldiers that are specifically meant to match his opponents' capabilities. He can even create weaponry that any military will slather for at a whim. That is not to say that Wall Eehto is completely defensive outside these elements as his own body is not too dissimilar from his puppet. Dropping his mischievous personality, Assault Mode makes what Tony Stark calls, "An Ultron who beefed up his main body." Ultron would like to contest that but a single blast from Wall made Ultron consider Iron Man's words were accurate.
- Franky has considered Wall Eehto to be what he would have become if he continued to upgrade himself to the point of forsaking his humanity. Sure, Franky would love to be way stronger than he is but then he would not experience the joys of comradery. Meanwhile, Wall is an arrogant asshole one second and then an emotionless killing machine the next. It is honestly a disturbing juxtaposition. Though if Frankly did want his humanity discarded for more upgrades, he would want to look like a giant boat than be a regular cyborg.
- The Borg Collective maintains a high interest in the Machias technology that Wall Eehto holds inside of him and has tried to procure Wall for themselves. Fortunately, Wall is more than ready to rip through the Borg but he is more scared of the idea of them finding out what he is mining inside of him. For those who are unfortunate enough to understand what that means, Wall would like to explain.
Wall: Have you heard a thing called cryptocurre-Zeref: WALL, I WILL LITERALLY REINSTATE MY AUTHORITY IF YOU TALK ABOUT CONVERTING OUR FUNDS TO THAT DUMB DIGITAL MONEY.
- Jacob Lessio:
- Known by the simple epithet of "Assassin", Jacob Lessio sure lives up to that name. Using magic which is called Assassination, the magic has three functions that helped him accomplish his missions. He can erase his presence, see the invisible, and utilize invisible weaponry. There is also the fact that he can use Transport to pull numerous people to another dimension. Jacob Lessio is also an expert on beating a person to a pulp, which already seems like a bonus. Instead of murders, he now spends his time advising the current ruler of the Alvarez Empire.
- King Hassan thought that if Jacob continued living up to his "Assassin" epithet, then he would have been worthy enough to live up to the name of Hassan. Okay, that is stretching it since it is implied he murdered all of them for not living up to his name. The Old Man in the Mountain only lamented that if Jacob lacked the weakness of looking at womanly nudity, then he would have looked into a potential job offer. While Jacob is thankful for that sentiment, he is batfuck terrified of the First Hassan as he should be and has a heart attack every time the world's oldest assassin sneaks upon him. Somehow, King Hassan can find Jacob while he is invisible which underlines how skilled he is.
- Due to his powers of being able to transport people to another dimension and having a gentlemanly attitude reserved for themselves, Jacob and Luxord get along swell. Sometimes they play poker together on a shared boring night and end up drunker than pirates. Jacob is surprised that Luxord can drive and has done a really good job on that friend. Luxord would like to say he has a lot of experience driving people around.
- God Serena:
- Perhaps the most loathed member of the Spriggan 12 in their circle, God Serena was placed there out of pragmatism than actual respect for his capabilities. Previously regarded as the strongest of the Wizard Saints before leaving them for the Alvarez Empire. The reason why is so that he may challenge Acnologia, a task that he felt was worthy of the eight magic of Dragon Slayers that he held within his body. Then God Serena died instantly without lifting a single attack against the dragon. Neinhart resurrected him for another shot but he got blown away then too. It is no secret that the Spriggan 12 have a distaste for God Serena thanks to not warming up to him nor putting up with his somehow even more obnoxious arrogance. He still says he is part of their force and while he technically is, holds no actual authority in the Alvarez Empire nor Ishgard after his treachery.
- The Dovahkiin, Alduin, and even Miraak can agree that God Serena is a blight. While the former Wizard Saint is extremely powerful even by their standards, his annoying demeanor made them want to throw him into the gates of Oblivion to never be opened again. It was then the three devised a plan together to satisfy themselves by killing God Serena who wanted to kill them to "prove that he is the ultimate slayer of dragons." Alduin baited God Serena into fighting him, Miraak trapped God Serena with an army of dragons, then Dovahkiin who mastered sneaking sniped God Serena in the head with a high multiplier of damage. God Serena ragdolled away as the three had fun and continuously abuse their annoyance until there was barely anything left. God Serena is still miffed at that trap given to him.
- Considering that God is in his name, God Serena would like to say he is comparable to God being in physical form on Earth as he wanders around delivering salvation to the peasants around him. The Avatars who fit that description of what God Serena is looking offended that this arrogant prick related himself to them. Even Aang who was raised as a pacifist wanted to have the guy get run over open hearing that since he has eight different sorts of magical elements inside of him, then he must be superior to the avatars who have only had five at most.
The Ultimate Chimera, Divine Avatar of Invincible Boogeymen
- Greater Deity
- Symbol: The bird on top of its head
- Theme Songs: It's Chimera Research, Chimera Lab Chaos, VS. Ultimate Chimera, Showdown with the Ultimate Chimera, Ultimate Chimera Revived
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: UNSTOPPABLE MONSTER, Ambiguous Gender, though it can be found in the Men's restroom, so it may be male, The Dreaded, The fate of anyone who encounters it, Hopeless Boss Fight, One-Hit Kill, More Teeth than the Osmond Family, What Happened to the Mouse?, Pressing the button on its back shuts it down
- Domains: Invincibility, Eating, Strength, Roars, Intimidation, Fear
- Allies: None. It is far too dangerous and feral to have proper allies.
- Enemies: Lucas, The SCP Foundation, Kenny McCormick, Galeem & Dharkon, The Hypnotoad
- Interests: Babidi
- Feared by: Mami Tomoe, Roman Torchwick, Anyone who has been Eaten Alive
- Impresses: Shou Tucker, Promestein
- Unwitting Pawn to: The Grand United Alliance Of Destruction, more specifically Porky Minch and possibly Giygas
- The Ultimate Chimera was part of the Chimera Project. It was created by Dr. Andonuts to be the ultimate killing machine. It went rogue before its weakness, the button on its back, could be destroyed. In the end, the project was a success.
- A loud roar was heard throughout the Pantheon early one morning. Lucas, recognizing the sound immediately, felt dread. His suspicions were confirmed when the Chimera was found by Kenny McCormick, an encounter which resulted in his death. However, since Kenny is cursed to always come back to life and Death Is Cheap in the Pantheon, he didn't stay dead for long.
- Once Lucas' fear had been confirmed, he immediately began warning deities, gods and goddesses alike of how dangerous the creature is. The SCP Foundation is taking measures in order to contain it, which is proving to be easier said than done. It gets even worse. The Ultimate Chimera is capable of destroying Overdeities with a single attack, something Mr. Game & Watch can attest to. The SCP Foundation has been working with other deities in order to contain it.
- It has been a question around the Pantheon revolving around what would happen if the Ultimate Chimera attacked the Absolutely Safe Capsule. Would it be impervious to the Chimera's attacks? Would the Chimera be able to break through the Absolutely Safe Capsule? Not even Porky knows.
- Despite how many people tell him it's a stupid idea, Babidi is interested in taking control of the beast and using it as an attack dog against his foes. It is very likely that this will backfire spectacularly.
- Is widely feared by deities who have been Eaten Alive. Mami Tomoe and Roman Torchwick are two such deities and they both attempt to stay as far away from it as possible.
- Shou Tucker and Promestein are very impressed by the Ultimate Chimera. They both stay away from the monster as they know getting close to it is suicidal.
- Despises the Hypnotoad due to getting it contained at one point and seeks to annihilate it completely. It soon escaped during a breach shortly after being contained by the SCP Foundation.
- The only known way of actually killing it happens to be Galeem's lasers. It has since been speculated that those stronger than Galeem and Dharkon can kill it as well, though this hasn't been confirmed.
- Many have compared it to the Indominus Rex and the Indoraptor, them each being artificial creations which cause destruction and mayhem.
- As the Chaos Kin is capable of creating copies of beings that can dish out One Hit Kills, it is banned from going ANYWHERE near the Ultimate Chimera. The last thing the Pantheon needs is an entire army of them to deal with and Porky has even told the creature that he has no idea where it is and that it tends to do whatever it wants.
- NintendoCapriSun of The Runaway Guys had an encounter with him once. All that could be heard was the Let's Player screaming, "HOLY SHIT I'M GONNA DIE!!!!"
Kalibak the Cruel, God of Brutish Villains
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Beta Club
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Physical God (literally), The Brute and not much else, The Unfavorite, Butt-Monkey, Hiding Compassion From His Father, "Well Done, Son" Guy, Mighty Glacier, Jealously Towards his brother Orion, Agony Beam
- Domain: Evil, Tyranny, Power, Brutality, Strength
- High Priest: Aleksei Sytsevich/Rhino
- Followers: Dodoria, Red Grant
- Superior: Darkseid, his father
- Allies: Granny Goodness, Bowser Jr, Loki, Magikarp, Nappa, Cooler
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Desaad, Archaon the Everchosen
- Enemies: Superman, High Councillor Kal-El, Orion (his half-brother), his father's enemies as a whole (mainly Big Barda and Highfather), Jin Kazama, Zuko, Simba, Xerneas
- Opposes: Ragyo Kiryuin
- Kalibak is the first-born son of Darkseid, and one of his chief lieutenants. Though his biological and adoptive brothers would become staunch enemies of Darkseid, Kalibak remains loyal to his father and carries out his will. Said to be the god of brutality and cruelty, he is not known for intelligence and is kind of stupid. However he is physically strong and an effective fighter for the forces of Apokolips.
- Kalibak has made it his main mission to kill Superman, in hopes of impressing father. Superman's response? "Knowing Darkseid, he'd probably be angry at you for stealing his kill." Kalibak's response was a flustered "Umm...talk to the fist!", punched Clark, laughed and flew off in a rage. Ironically it's Orion, the son who stands as Darkseid's enemy, that Darkseid likes more. Interestingly while enemies with Mister Miracle, he's willing to sit down and negotiate with him, suggesting a Friendly Enemy relationship.
- In spite of being treated like trash from his father, he was born of the only person Darkseid ever loved, assassinated by former Apokoliptian queen Heggra. It's believed that Darkseid keeps him around solely because of that love, despite his relative incompetence. Though this hasn't been confirmed due to Darkseid's tendency to kill anyone who mentions it, in order to eliminate any signs of weakness.
- Valuing loyalty and order like his dad, Kalibak HATES whenever someone opposes their parents or superior. It doesn't matter what they do, he believes you should always seek approval from your master, and dislikes Jin Kazama and Zuko for doing so. it N has tried to help him realize his father isn't worth it, and while it's gone to no avail. Kalibak at least doesn't seem to hate N, but does oppose him on the basis of N's heroism and the tyranny/brutality he brings naturally being foes.
- Good friends with Loki. At first, Loki just saw Kalibak as a henchmen, albeit one limited by his Undying Loyalty to his father. But after discussing their family issues, the two have formed an Odd Friendship. He's also joined forces with Bowser Jr in order to learn how to be a better Overlord Jr.. Kalibak is friendly with Nappa as well, given their shared role of muscles and powerhouses of larger villains.
- Darkseid was once allies with YHVH, but now he seeks to form his own alliance, the Harbingers of Repression. As such Kalibak has broken ties with the Grand United Alliance of Law and focuses on members of his father's new alliance. He has come to get along with Cooler, being conquerors with family issues. Because of how tenuous Archaon's relationship with Darkseid is they have a more difficult time with one another, however Archaon is sympathetic to how his father abuses and uses him as a pawn considering that Archaon is a Child by Rape that was manipulated by the Chaos Gods.
- Lysandre, under a deal between Darkseid and YHVH, loaned his Magikarp to Kalibak. Once it became Gyarados, the two got along well. Perhaps Kalibak relates to it being under-estimated, but ultimately proving a force of power and brutality. Their alliance has managed to last even outside of his father's relationship with YHVH dissolving.
- In an alternate universe, he attacked a city and found the ire of a Superman who'd just lost his wife, child and entire city. It did not go well for him, leaving the New God terrified when he learnt that Superman is in the pantheon. He has grown to hate the Plutonian and the Homelander as well, being that they're Superman expies who are also homicidal and have no compunctions with killing.
- When his father gained the Anti-Life Equation, Kalibak took the form of a lion. Liking his new form, He decided to hop over to the House of Beasts and take it over. Simba fought him when he vied for his position, however it was Xerneas who ushered a brutal beatdown that kicked him out of the House. He is afraid to enter the house again because of this.
Kurogiri, God of Villainous Teleporters (Black Mist, Oboro Shirakumo)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A dark, swirling portal
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Ambiguously Human, has a Quirk that gives him and his allies an unfair advantage over the heroes, wears a nice suit, an evil, walking mass of dark fog, has a deep voice, has no discernible face aside from his eyes, Faux Affably Evil, can make people half the person they used to be, a living warp gate, IS the villainous exit, acts as a mass teleporter for himself and his villainous allies
- Domains: Villainy, Teleportation
- Allies: Melkor, Himiko Toga, Hannibal Lecter, the Grand United Alliance of Evil
- Odd Friendship: Number 96: Black Mist
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: "Hero Killer" Stain
- Enemies: All Might and Izuku Midoriya, Nedzu, Ochako Uraraka, Shoto Todoroki, Tsuyu Asui, Katsuki Bakugo, Tenya Ida, Kuroko Shirai
- Opposes: Sans
- Opposed by: Warrant Officer Schrondinger
- Melkor played a major part in Kurogiri's ascension. He took great interest in Kurogiri due to just how potentially useful he could potentially be to his cause. Kurogiri's ability to teleport himself and massive numbers of his villainous allies at once really caught his eye. And so Melkor offered him godhood in exchange for his servitude to the GUAE. He accepted without much hesitation.
- The news of Kurogiri's ascension hit really close to home for All Might and his successor, Izuku Midoriya. Kurogiri almost killed All Might once, but was stopped just in time. Izuku witnessed the whole thing. Now, with Kurogiri added to the ranks of the GUAE, they are more concerned than ever about their potential to reap chaos throughout the Pantheon. Nedzu, Ochako, Shoto, Tsuyu, and Ida are greatly concerned about his presence as well. Bakugo, however, just wants to straight-up fight him.
- Kurogiri is very much disliked by Kuroko Shirai. She despises him on the basis that he gives those with teleportation powers a bad name. All in all, Kurogiri is living proof that "support" powers are not inherently good, and she cannot stand it.
- Reportedly, if Hannibal Lecter is to be believed, Kurogiri runs a bad-guy bar somewhere among the ranks of the GUAE. He claims to be a frequent customer and regular of Kurogiri's.
- Kurogiri has been noted to be somewhat of a team mom in the GUAE. Due to his Warp Gate Quirk, he's able to easily separate members should conflicts ever get out of hand. Should anyone go off the deep end, he's fully capable of taking control of the situation.
- One time, Sans approached Kurogiri, believing him to be Grillby. He looked a lot like him, at least from behind and at a distance. Having been excited to see his friend ascend, Sans was understandably disappointed to learn that he wasn't Grillby after all. Now Sans has taken to calling Kurogiri "Evil Grillby." This, of course, greatly annoys him.
- Kurogiri is definitely not to be confused with the other Black Mist. Strangely, though, while others assumed that they would be at least somewhat annoyed with one another over their shared name, they actually get along fairly well. Kurogiri, however, cannot shake the suspicion that Black Mist is only hanging around him to make things confusing for All Might and Izuku.
- Ever since Kurogiri's ascension, Warrant Officer Schrodinger has harbored some resentment towards him. Schrodinger once held his title, but eventually had to give it up, instead sharing a title with the rest of Millenium. He maintains to this day that he should have been the one to hold this title, not Kurogiri.
- The rest of Millenium does not share this sentiment, however. Sometimes, they actually find themselves having to apologize for Schrodinger's behavior, as they claim that his attitude in response to the situation is childish and does not reflect them as a whole.
- Upon hearing that a so-called "Killer of Heroes" was among the ranks of the Pantheon, he immediately thought of the Hero Killer of his world, Stain. After a brief scouting, he discovered that the Pantheon's resident Killer of Heroes was not Stain, but Barbatos Goetia. Although Kurogiri finds him to be extremely irrational at times, the two of them are at the very least on speaking terms. Sometime later, Stain ended up ascending for real.
- Kurogiri is also present in the House of Travel.
Chris Walker, God of Unstoppable and Determined Pursuers (Big Fucking Guy, The Soldier, Strongfat)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Heads of His Victims
- Theme Song: Chris Walker chase themes
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil with a twisted shade of Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Acrofatic, Pig Motifs, Anti-Villain, The Brute, Chain Pain, The Dreaded amongst the Variants, Shell-Shocked Veteran, Stout Strength, Tragic Monster
- Domains: Inmates, Insanity, Strength, Determination, Head-ripping
- "Allies": Piggsy, Roadhog, Spooky, Needless Kane
- Rivals: Nemesis
- Enemies: Lois Lane, Jade, Dr. Angus Bumby, Jill Valentine
- Pitied: Anyone who suffered from PTSD
- Opposses: Martin Walker
- Chris Walker was once a soldier serving in Afghanistan but after returning and heavily suffering from PTSD, he wanted to get treated. Unfortunately that landed him in Mount Massive Asylum, a place where he was used as a Human Resource for the Morphogenic Engine, which did wonders for him. During the incident where the Walrider broke out, Walker made his duty to stop the creature from escaping the facility, which prompted him to chase the reporter Miles Upshur every went he went to ensure he didn't make contact with the creature. In the end after cornering Miles, the Walrider swiftly took care of Walker and caused the big guy's death.
- Even though the threat of the Walrider is nowhere near the pantheon halls, Walker insists on eliminating anyone who might prove to be an effective host of it, so it's not uncommon for him to start chasing some poor sap that stumbled upon him endlessly until he is either stopped or he catches them. He is so persistent in capturing his victim that he follows them anywhere, regarding of house.
- If you happen to be caught by Walker, he will either throw you around or or Rip your head off. And he tends to keep the latter as trophies in his temple.
- He tends to refer to his victims as "Little Pig" and his look invokes an overall Pig Motif. This might be why he is not hostile towards Piggsy, a similarly deranged killer with a Pig Mask to boot.
- The reason for his looks, besides the Morphogenic Engine driving him mad, he started mutilating himself after feeling that his skin was holding him back.
- Many pity poor Chris, given that he suffered from a severe case of PTSD, which many can agree is not pretty. Many veterans were devastated to learn of how Walker wanted to treat his condition, only to land in Mount Massive asylum.
- Coincidentally, there is another from the military whose also named Walker. While they are not related, Chris wants nothing to do with such a lousy captain.
- Because of his experience chasing Miles around all the asylum, Walker has grown a distaste towards Reporters, especially the intrepid ones. According to him, those little piggies are very slippery.
- One time wandering around in the pantheon, he stumbled upon Roadhog and immediately tried to attack him but he got quickly taken care of because Roadhog was armed (And he is bigger than walker). They have remained in amicable terms since Roadhog also tends to refer to his victims as "little piggies" and may or may not be physically altered as well.
- Spooky saw potential in Walker and decided to offer him a spot in her mansion as another specimen. Walker didn't take her offer at first but he wandered into the mansion anyway as a constant pursuer of anyone who enters. Apparently, he was told that a being worse than the Walrider was located in there and Walker would not let that happen again.
- Has a very low opinion on Mad Scientists and Psychiatrists, considering he wasn't treated correctly but instead experimented on, which causes what he is today. He has a special distaste for Dr. Angus Bumby considering how he handled his patients and has occasionally ripped his head off more than one time. Not that anyone minds.
- He used to have a little stuffed pig that kept him company when he was being treated during his time in the asylum. It's advised to not make fun of it unless you want your head gone.
The Evil Geniuses
Maxmillian Von Klein, Alexis, Shen Yu, Red Ivan, Emma, Zalika, and Polar, Unholy Harbingers of Doomsday Devices
- Lesser Gods with Intermediate-level organizations, and can become a Greater God-level threat with their Doomsday Devices
- Symbol: Their crafted doomsday devices, or the world in their hand
- Theme Song: Evil Genius - Main Theme or Evil Genius 2 Theme
- Alignment: Lawful Evil (Alexis, Maximillian, Zalika), Neutral Evil (Shen Yu, Red Ivan, Emma, Polar)
- Portfolio: Proudly Evil Geniuses As Protagonists, Diabolical Masterminds, Leading A Criminal Organization And Building Doomsday Devices To Take Over the World, Elaborate Lairs And Bases, Using Casinos As A Social Front, Eliminating Agents And Super Agents Alike, Controlling And Executing Minions
- For Maximillian: Expy of Ernst Blofeld and Goldfinger, Terrible Childhood And Parents, Mister Big, Series Mascot, Failed To Earn Friends With Money, And Instead Chose To Earn Respect By Conquest, Genius Ditz, Loves Riches, Turning The World Into Gold with M.I.D.A.S.
- For Alexis: Talented Socialite That Inherited Her Father's Media Empire, Used Her Talents And Charms To Become America's Top Celebrity And Get Even Richer, Not Satisfied With Her Success And Wanting Even More Attention And Fame, Becoming An Evil Genius To Have The World For Herself, Villain with Good Publicity, Charm Person
- For Shen Yu: Expy of Fu Manchu, Former Triad Gang Member, Enhanced By A Brain Chip From A.N.V.I.L. To Spy On Other Members, Used His Enhancements And Knowledge To Become An Independent Villain, Began His Own Counter-Intelligence Agency, Controlling Networks Of Government Moles And Infiltrators, The Sneaky Guy, Yellow Peril
- For Red Ivan: Henchmen Turned Evil Genius, Renegade Russian In Soviet Military Uniform, The Generalissimo, Genius That Likes Blowing Up Agents Firsthand, Blood Knight, Rocket-Fisted Prosthetic Hand, Large and in Charge, Book Dumb, Given His Own Country Ivania Between Games But Lost It, Large Ham, Raining Fiery Destruction To Opposing Countries With H.A.V.O.C.
- For Emma: Former Spymaster For The Forces Of Justice Freed The World From The Last Genius's Reign Only For The Governments To Learn Nothing, Destroying Her Faith In Humanity And Heroism, Believing That Saving The World Isn't Worth It, Wanting To Destroy The World Instead As An Evil Genius, Always Sits On A Spider-Chair, John Steele's Fallen Mentor, Wicked Cultured, Making Humanity Kill Each Other By Unleashing V.E.N.O.M.
- For Zalika: Mad Scientist, Totalitarian Utilitarian, Wanting A Scientific Utopia That Follows Her Own Ideal Order, Created the AI I.R.I.S As A Six-Year Old, Black and Nerdy, The Smart Guy, Deeming Free Will A Waste Of Time, Enslaving The Minds Of The People With V.O.I.D.
- For Polar: Eco-Terrorist, An Ice Person, Wants A Return To A Snowy Childhood Lost To Global Warming, Claims To Want To Save The Environment, But Cares Little For Any Plant Or Wildlife Unable To Survive The Cold, Attempted To Gain Support Ethically And Peacefully But Got Rejected And Went Fully Evil, Hollywood Cyborg, Turning Executed Victims Into Ice Statues, Freezing The World Over With Z.E.R.O.
- The first-generation Henchmen: Colonel Blackheart, Dr. Neurocide, Eli Barracuda Sr., Jubei, Lord Kane, Montezuma, Moko, The Butcher, The Matron, The Great Mesmero
- The second-generation Henchmen: Carl Cafard, Clara Jones, Doomhilda, Eli Barracuda Jr., Espectro, Fugu Furukawa, Full Metal Jackie, Incendio, I.R.I.S., Janet Bombe, Magnolia Ming, Sir Daniel Ernest Hemingboone
- Domains: Villainy, Geniuses, Schemes, Weapons, Lairs, Minions, World Domination
- Allies (either in general or for a majority of them): The Grand United Alliance of Evil, Shocker, The Empress, The Brotherhood Of Evil, HYDRA, The Fraternity, Dr. Eggman, Dr. Hell, Dr. Claw, Michael Corleone, James Moriarty, The Keeper
- For Maximillian: The Piglins, Flintheart Glomgold, Mr. Burns, Gild Tesoro
- For Alexis: Lex Luthor, Princess Morbucks
- For Shen Yu: Ra's al Ghul
- For Red Ivan: Ares, Esdeath, Millenium, Sundowner, Khorne, M. Bison
- For Emma: The Grand United Alliance of Destruction, Rau Le Creuset, Lysandre, Zamasu (borders toward Teeth-Clenched Teamwork)
- For Zalika: IT (A Wrinkle In Time), Moebius, Jervis Tetch
- For Polar: Lord Frederik, Bashmaster, Winterbolt
- Professional Pantheon Hires: The Black Organization, Deathstroke, Mysterio, The Classic Team, Shego, Dr. XXX, Destro, Baroness
- Rivals: Each other, The Kingpin, The Toppat Clan, Lord Reclusenote , Pinky and the Brain, Cobra Commander (in general), Fafnir, Smaug, Wario (Maximillian only), YHVH, Horde Prime (Zalika only), Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy (Polar only)
- Complicated Relationship with: The Pyro, GLaDOS
- Opposed by: Dr. Doofenshmirtz
- Enemies: A good majority of the Hall of Investigative Work (especially James Bond, Solid Snake, Sterling Archer, and Jade), and other Good-aligned agents, journalists, or investigators in the Pantheon, the Hall of Thieves, the Grand United Alliance of Good and its heroes in general, John Wick, Batman, Carmen Sandiego, The Shadow, Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Bruce Lee, Rambo, Huang Lee, Wonder Woman, Indiana Jones, Lara Croft, Nathan Drake, The Kosugis, Scrooge McDuck, Elsa, Agni
- When there's a world full of sneaky and phenomenal spies and secret agents running about, there's always an Evil Genius plotting their demise from the shadows. These evil Geniuses here do so from a secluded base where they hatch schemes, rally up and send out minions to do their bidding, and amass power to eventually Take Over the World, right under the governments' noses. The life of a genius, despite leaving much of the physical work to their Henchmen and Minions, always has many dilemmas to solve in their path of world domination. Whether it's finding loot that could give them the upper hand, maintaining minions' loyalty and discipline, keeping the heat on their tail low, and disposing of annoying Agents when they can't. But with what they can train minions to do, the traps they can set up to ward off agents, the success of a good scheme, and most importantly, building a Doomsday Device to finally act on their ambitions on a greater scale, the spoils of the world itself are what drive these Geniuses through the road of evil. The Super Agents may be bigger wrenches in their plans, but enduring the mayhem they cause and eventually overcoming such adversaries to set up a humiliating defeat for such obstacles in their goal of world conquest, the Evil Genius thrives and suffers on reaping the satisfaction of a successfully executed evil plan.
- While it is typical for heroic secret agents and the like to thwart the plot of an evil genius and send them packing, destiny can sometimes be cruel to the kind and generous to the dastardly. The Forces Of Justice can't always win, and sometimes the hard work and planning of the evil Genius manage to earn them what they want - the world. The Evil Geniuses here all came from different worlds where their brilliant minds and fearsome leadership had granted them certain victory over the good guys, and with their Doomsday Device, force the world to bend its knees to the Genius. However, the Pantheon would not let these Geniuses rest to enjoy their victories over good. All of these masterminds and world conquerors would find themselves in an even bigger world far beyond what their minds were used to, and while they have actually heard of the Pantheon before, it was little matter to them until their main goals of world domination were complete. All of them at the same time, deciding that one world for them wasn't enough, all plotted to get a foothold in the Pantheon using the resources from their conquered worlds, and used their doomsday devices to strike down the good guys that would get in their way. All looking forward to seizing a trope to claim for their own, they unknowingly aimed for the same one and had to face each other in order to take what was theirs. However, the Geniuses would be met with several titanic overlords of evil smiling at them. Impressed by the Geniuses' work, they declared that all of them would share the trope and the opportunity to unleash their evil into the Pantheon, and even provided them their own territories to begin their new life in the Pantheon, with all the Geniuses pragmatically complying, holding back on the personal competition for later.
- The Evil Geniuses are not unfamiliar with facing against organizations that serve to uphold justice and liberty, but the Pantheon would provide very fierce opposition, including organizations holding deities with superpowers, literal deities, and many others that would make the Super Agents they faced pale in comparison. The Geniuses would love to dominate them all on their own, but they realize that these situations demand cooperation with other evil organizations more adapted to handle them, or able to work in fields their worlds couldn't even have comprehended, even with the advanced technology they had themselves. Working with the Grand United Alliance of Evil, chock-full of villains to hire or work with, helped them find many like-minded organizations of villainy that would normally be rivals to their organizations in their own worlds, but with such a vast array of heroes and agents to handle, including the Geniuses' own rivalry with other Geniuses, they're leaving that conflict for when the forces of good in the Pantheon are dealt with and put away. The Pantheon already has its own masterminds and geniuses like Professor Moriarty that have their own criminal empires that can't be scoffed at. They've learned plenty of tactics from the likes of both the Brotherhood of Evil and HYDRA, who are impressed at the Geniuses' successful takeover of their own worlds, and while the Geniuses may have beef with the philosophies of their fellow villains, especially with Red Ivan having to work with Nazis, for one, they've dealt with their own kinds of minions that have their own unpleasant interest, so it isn't too worrisome for them. They've also worked with both Shocker and Dr. Hell for getting their own kinds of giant monsters and machines to send against troublesome foes, though only the more bombastic Geniuses utilize them for all the Heat it attracts toward their organization if not used right.
- When the Geniuses began to set up all of their new bases in the Pantheon, they also brought all the Henchmen they could bring, given that as Geniuses with the potential to take over the world, they would be big targets for those aware of them and needed ample protection that ordinary minions couldn't provide even in big groups. They happened to bring in many of the henchmen from both the eras where the first three Geniuses reigned and the era where newer Geniuses began to make their mark, Jubei, in particular, being in his older form since the Geniuses deemed him more powerful as such despite his age. Given the eccentric but potent strengths and abilities they have, with some of them being very capable Crime Lords on their own, any agent unprepared to deal with these Henchmen would get in a pickle taking them on directly. Due to the fact that the Geniuses don't really like working with each other, if not against each other, these Henchmen end up switching loyalties from Genius to Genius, based on convenient circumstances or at the whims of Geniuses that are either uninterested in keeping some Henchmen around or looking for replacements. Of course, it isn't enough to bring their own Henchmen to deal with intruding Pantheon deities, whether it be the best amoral mercenary or assassin they can get, like the Black Organization or Deathstroke, or appropriate villainous henchmen in the Pantheon, like Destro or the Baroness (they usually work for Cobra Commander, who rivals with the other Geniuses, but more sides to expand their operations to always works for them), or Shego when she isn't helping with Dr. Drakken's operations.
- Lord Recluse, who rules over the Arachnos Organization, does admire their successes and efficient villainy (except those like Emma, Zalika, and Polar who don't embrace their villainy very well), though he's not a big fan of how the Geniuses treat their minions at times, more often than not optimizing minion work by executing minions, and for that reason isn't keen on directly supporting them. The likes of both Dr. Evil and Dr. Doofenshmirtz aren't too keen on the Geniuses, mainly because while they've had an interesting career as evil geniuses themselves, they've both turned away from evil for the most part, though the Geniuses mainly dismiss them for their goofier compositions and tendency to make silly mistakes. All of the unexpected evil geniuses that see the Geniuses as competition, the Brain has attempted to one-up their world domination schemes from time to time, though either Pinky or his own arrogance (or both) tend to mess those efforts up, occasionally trouble the Geniuses regardless. Despite being more trouble for the Geniuses to deal with, they've yet to literally recognize the lab mice themselves as opponents trying to stand in their way.
- Some of the Henchmen that came along with the Geniuses ended up invoking resemblances to other notable villains, which has ended up getting them involved in some of the Geniuses, like Mysterio who rather dislikes Espectro for one, believing his work would put the latter to shame, or Poison Ivy who learned about some of their more environment-loving minions, and she used to be the most interested in Polar's operations, at least for a short while before Ivy learned Polar's actual intentions. More notably, the Pyro of the RED Team Mercenaries has been seen among the Geniuses' bases, incinerating special agents (and minions alike) for advancing the Geniuses' operations. The rest of the RED Team was uncomfortable hearing that one of their own was somehow convinced to work with the Geniuses, who occasionally send their own minions to interfere with the RED Team's own activities like capturing the intelligence or pushing another Payload cart, which led to the rest of them fighting back (it was bound to happen because Red Ivan was deemed by the Soldier to be a leader of some Communist uprising) against the Geniuses, to the point where the Geniuses ended up hiring the Classic Team to enlist their help in engaging against the RED Mercenaries.
- Obviously, the Geniuses cannot solely rely on direct combat to eliminate whoever tries to foil their plans. In order to both minimize the attention they receive from opposing forces and amass funds for their schemes and technology, they've built upon their own casinos as a front to fool all but the wariest of detectives and to make bucks out of fools who gamble excessively themselves. Given that it takes plenty of labor to deal with the bodybags that agents and disposable minions tend to leave behind, the Geniuses, Red Ivan aside, won't mind assistance from experts in keeping their own heat low as they manage their criminal networks under everyone else's noses. Due to being highly fond of disposing of snooping Agents with traps, the Geniuses like to throw every Death Trap trope their books have at them, from laser-shooting disco balls to the classic Shark Pool. They've also managed to somehow get technology from Aperture Science, surprisingly, using their technology to befuddle the efforts of infiltrating agents and thieves and use the portal technology to their advantage. GLaDOS is surprisingly okay with this development, since as far as she's concerned, the Geniuses' usage of Aperture technology is sufficient for gathering data alongside her own experiments, and dealing with the attention from furious do-gooders in the scientific community in her place. They've also been getting assistance and advice from The Keeper, a sentient dungeon highly experienced with wiping out heroes attempting to infiltrate them, and managing minions as well.
- Dealing with agents and soldiers trying to infiltrate their bases is part of the Geniuses' daily lives, attempting to steal relevant knowledge, intelligence, or loot from the Evil Geniuses. More often than not, these people end up becoming bodybags to be disposed of by the Geniuses' minions. As easy as run-of-the-mill agents are to deal with, most prefer not to attract their attention since having to deal with more well-equipped groups of them can break a Genius's groove pretty quickly. Not to mention the variety of deities in the Pantheon that would not only oppose them, but provide a challenge to their schemes similar to the Super Agents from their world, like Batman or John Wicknote . Some of said heroic deities, from Rambo to Bruce Lee to Black Widow and many more remind them of the Super Agents that have proven to be a greater thorn in their sides than anything else the Forces of Justice could throw at them, even for their tougher Henchmen. However, they've all managed to overcome the threat of the Super Agents and grant each one a humiliating defeat, and while the heroes of the Pantheon can be far stronger and much less likely to have a ridiculous weakness to exploit, the Geniuses are adamant in making them regret ever crossing them in the first place. One of the more dreaded secret agents they've had to keep high alert for is James Bond, who is far too similar to the infamous John Steele from their world, and similarly difficult to keep down for good, and in their most careless moments, he's foiled their schemes a few times as well, forcing the Geniuses to not have any sign of complacency when he's around.
- Ever since the Geniuses have begun to make their mark in the Pantheon, interactions within the House of Crime and Transgressions have been rowdier whenever the Geniuses get involved. Some crime lords like James Moriarty or The Empress respect how they run enough to work with them on a professional level, and some other criminal masterminds only see them as additional obstacles and competitors when it comes to thriving on crime. There are those like Tony, Jo, Mario, and César who have had to work around the heists the Geniuses send their minions to perform, and given that it's mainly their usual groups of hired mooks, they have managed to beat the Geniuses' minions to the punch on the occasional theft, though they'd prefer to keep a low profile to avoid getting into the Geniuses' crosshairs personally. Others like the Kingpin or the Toppat Clan who can afford to scuffle with the Geniuses' operations more directly have clashed with the Geniuses' schemes and operations, though the latter group's attempts to raid the Geniuses themselves haven't gone too well. Of course, the more "moral" criminals in the House are not only opposed to the Evil Geniuses but have done their best to make work much more difficult for them. Among the likes of them that the Geniuses have grown to hate, it would be Carmen Sandiego, a master thief that mainly steals for fun and her style of crime, while also running an evil organization, is opposed to the Geniuses' quick and dirty fashion of crime. She reminds the newer Geniuses of Symmetry, another irritating Super Agent that's stolen from them time and time again, but Carmen could steal from right under their noses with more ridiculous efficiency, becoming a source of infuriation from them.
- The Geniuses love to steal priceless treasures and artifacts in order to enhance their bases and improve their own developments, and the Pantheon has provided much more opportunity to plunder valuables for themselves. In their worlds, they've managed to steal mythical treasures and similarly valued artifacts, like Excalibur, the Ark of the Covenant, a broken time machine note , a Magic Carpet, and even the Statue of Liberty's torch! The Great Treasury in the Pantheon is naught but another source of loot to steal from, though they recognize the heat they would gain from doing so. Given that the Geniuses obviously use what they steal for evil, they're at odds with other treasure hunters like Indiana Jones, Lara Croft, Nathan Drake, or the Kosugis, and they're all willing to turn the Geniuses' bases into rubble if it means obtaining valuable treasures and artifacts the Geniuses have claimed for themselves. The Geniuses have begun to send their Henchmen more often to beat such people to the punch when it comes to undiscovered treasures in the Pantheon, and even hire more immoral treasure hunters like Dr. Belloq to get their hands on more loot as soon as possible.
- Maximillian von Klein is the big money-maker among the Geniuses and has a despicable presence in the House of Commerce as an Evil Genius seeking to get more profits from the House's activities. Believing that money does (and should) make the world go round, the man loves gold above all else and will jump at the chance to gain more riches. Due to a terrible and lonely childhood, he sought money and a powerful hold on the economy as a path to success over friendship, and even tried to use it to gain friends, but even his riches weren't enough to earn genuine friendship, thus he decided that he wanted to rule the world by turning into gold, with his special superweapon, M.I.D.A.S., capable of turning entire countries into literal lands of gold. Given Maximillian's influence over gold, he's on happily friendly terms with Mr. Burns and Flintheart Glomgold, and has even earned the alliance of Gild Tesoro, a powerful casino owner who can manipulate gold himself, and being interested in M.I.D.A.S. itself as a way to expand his influence and power. Maximillian has also used his stash of gold in order to barter with the Piglins since they live off of the trade of nothing but gold, and using what the Piglins give back to enhance his own bases. Unsurprisingly, Maximillian has faced much trouble from more moral economic powerhouses like Iron Man or Scrooge McDuck, and other gold-plundering deities like Wario, Smaug, and Fafnir intent on taking Maximillian's wealth for themselves have forced Maximillian to put much more effort in scaling up his security to repel the likes of them.
- Alexis was already a popular actress and idol for America, and had riches and fame that many would kill for from the very beginning, but even with such a great upbringing, Alexis wasn't satisfied with the abundance of fortune and attention she had, and wanted even more. Disproving the fallacy that successful and prosperous people necessarily deserve such a prosperous life, she chose to turn to villainy and crime in order to take over the world and force all of humanity to bend to her will and glory. Not only does her desire for even more fame and popularity despite having more than many could ask for from the beginning make Princess Morbucks interested in Alexis for a similar attitude, Alexis' ability to maintain a pleasant reputation while committing many evil schemes right under them made Alexis a favored ally for Lex Luthor, even more than Maximillian with a similar upbringing to Luthor, due to her abilities at managing the media and the sway of public opinion to her favor. While not having a specific doomsday for herself, the ID Eliminator is her personal favorite since it takes care of having to distinguish minions and other people alike, and she personally thinks that no one deserves more privilege to be distinguished than her.
- Shen Yu is by far the most cryptic Genius among the group of ascended Geniuses, befittingly so given his role as a spymaster and expert at deception and stealth, preferring to lay low as much as possible to avoid attention in the first place. What little knowledge agents have of Shen Yu is that he used to be a lowly Triad gang member that attempted to infiltrate the Forces of Justice, only to get captured, get a brain chip embedded into him, and be sent back to the gangs only for it to be hacked back to spy on the likes of A.N.V.I.L. Shen Yu would then defect from all other factions start his own evil organization, and uses his own knowledge of the government's ways and tactics to outwit his foes and unleash suitably dastardly plans upon the world. His preferred doomsday device is usually the Gravity Disruptor, but he may plan to use the Earthquake Beam when no one expects it. Shen Yu appropriately keeps his relations with other evil Pantheon deities secret, but Batman has caught him and Ra's al Ghul working together, given both their love for secrecy. Additionally, Huang Lee, who was a more noble member of another Triad gang, stays wary of Shen Yu knowing that Shen Yu has motivation to remove him and his associates from his sight.
- Red Ivan was once a Henchman himself of another Genius, though he doesn't particularly remember which one took over the world originally in his timeline, not that he cares any longer, since his schemes to take over the world would make him rivals with the other Geniuses anyway. What he does remember was that in reward for his servitude, Red Ivan received his country to rule, which he called Ivania. But when he was ousted by his own people, who he treated poorly, he decided that he would rather rule the whole world than a simple country. Given his experience as a Henchman, Red Ivan is more capable of directly taking on Agents by himself than the other Geniuses with his trusty rocket launcher. Additionally, this particular despot, while still gladly jumping at the chance for conquering whatever territories the Pantheon presents him with, enjoys the violence and thrill of a good war and gets along well with other warmongers in the Pantheon like Khorne and his forces, Sundowner, Esdeath, and Ares, the god of war himself, including the counterpart that happens to be one of Wonder Woman's enemies, making her one of Red Ivan's most troublesome opponents. Even Millenium, a Nazi, enjoys working alongside Red Ivan, and Red Ivan isn't one to care much about the ideologies of his allies too much, given he only cares about asserting his own rule anyways. Not to mention that how dismissive he is of the misfortune and ruination he brings upon others makes him get along with M. Bison, a similar dictator whose Psycho Power intrigues Red Ivan personally. While Red Ivan is rather simple-minded in terms of tactics, the guy is still known as a Genius for a good reason and managed to manipulate the Forces of Justice into butting heads against each other. His attempt actually worked too well for Red Ivan that his enemies began warring with one another before he could get the chance to join in, and in an out-of-character-moment, had to get the governments to become peaceful again, something he's really embarrassed about. Given that with a world's worth of resources to begin his own conquest of the Pantheon with, he's more than ready to wage his own personal wars in the Pantheon and create a new playground for war with his superweapon, H.A.V.O.C., whether with allied warmongers or against war-opposing soldiers and warriors trying to oppose him.
- Emma was once part of the Forces of Justice herself, even being the one who mentored the legendary John Steele himself and was integral to taking back the world itself from the previous Genius that took over the world with her leadership. However, even after winning the world back its freedom from the Genius, the Forces of Justice hardly learned from their defeat and would grow complacent as they did when the previous Genius was on the loose, which deeply disappointed Emma to her core, making Emma decide that the pursuit of justice and goodness was simply unviable for humanity, and the best solution for eliminating evil being to wipe out all of humanity itself, which she managed to do in her world, using her special superweapon, V.E.N.O.M., to let loose the inner hatred and enmity within mankind to make them destroy each other. Given that she used to be on the side of Good, and now desires to end life instead of conquering it, Emma gets along much better with the Grand United Alliance of Destruction than the likes of the GUAE. And while she's aware that the likes of the GUAG are far more competent than her former comrades among the Forces of Justice in her world, her disappointment in humanity and goodness itself is far too great to make her consider changing her ways, though she is deemed irredeemable for her success in snuffing out humanity from her old world. However, the likes of misanthropic deities such as Rau Le Creuset and Lysandre are willing to work with Emma since they believe the world is better without humanity. Even the haughty and spiteful Zamasu, who normally despises all mortals in general, could not help but find Emma one of the very, very few mortals worth working alongside, not just for their similar goals but for how Zamasu personally likes how V.E.N.O.M. weaponizes mortals' "filthy, sinful ways" against themselves, as what they allegedly deserve. While Emma appreciates Zamasu's begrudging cooperation, she internally wonders if Zamasu would be any more competent than the Forces of Justice that led her world.
- Zalika is a highly intelligent prodigy of science who even designed an AI as a little kid, and with her intelligence and genius unrivaled, Zalika decided that she wanted to use her mind to be a visionary for humanity. Deeming humanity as already fit for servitude from the start, Zalika would capitalize on humanity's "need" for having someone choose life decisions for them, and Zalika found no better contender than herself. Using her special V.O.I.D. device to brainwash the masses under her own leadership, she used her resources and brilliant mind to bring the whole world under what she calls a "utopia of science and enlightenment", where under her command, people would live optimal lives serving her, at least from her point of view. A powerful user of mind control for the purpose of swaying minds under her own rule, she finds the likes of I.T. and Moebius to be interesting technological deities to advance her own agenda for teaching the masses of the Pantheon her ideal way of life and has also collaborated with Jervis Tetch for improving such mind-control technology. As for others who want to force the Pantheon under a self-serving world of order, she actually considers the likes of YHVH and Horde Prime as rivals to her conquest of the Pantheon, though she is interested in adapting her work based on Horde Prime's accomplishments, and as for YHVH, Zalika does not find his religion and her own scientific genius as compatible.
Zalika: Trust me, when the Pantheon submits to my enlightened rule, your followers will find that "Oh my Science!" will be a more worthy phrase to keep in their feeble minds than "Oh my god!".
- Polar is an icy cold Genius who wanted to restore the snowy childhood she had, which was endangered by the world's trend of global warming. Initially trying to do so through more moral means, her peers' greed and apathy for nature would convince Polar to fully turn to evil in order to create the icy world she always wanted. And in creating Z.E.R.O., a superweapon designed to freeze the world over, Polar would reveal her true colors, in truth not caring as much for nature itself and simply the cold ecosystems she solely loved. With her base located in a remote icy area, Polar's base is difficult to approach for those who don't know how to handle travel through the cold or through underwater pathways. Despite her environmentalist claims, Polar does not get along with the Hall of Nature Preservers at all, with them and other actually well-intended figures like Mr. Freeze knowing that she's not as benevolent and selfless as she claims to be. Given that Polar wants to create a Pantheon-wide ice age, she works more with other deities interested in an Endless Winter like Lord Frederik and Winterbolt and likewise opposed by those like Elsa and Agni who are opposed to Polar's coldhearted plans.