open/close all folders
Acnologia, God of Hating the Species He Was
(Dragon King, Black Dragon of the Apocalypse, Darkwing Acnologia, Dragon of Magic
His True Form. Spoilers!
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Head
- Theme Song: Dragon Force, Dragon King
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Porfolio: Loves a good fight, Hates humans despite once being one and hates other Dragons too, Dark Is Evil, Dark-Skinned Blond, Showing up to make things worse for others, The most feared creature in his universe, Killing the hero's father after losing his left arm to him, The Juggernaut, Loves toying with those weaker than him, Killing all Dragons, friend or foe, The negative legacy of the dragons, Resistant to attacks meant to kill his kind, Omnicidal Maniac, Our Dragons Are Different, Puny Earthlings, Only speaking to those he deems worthy, Voluntary Shapeshifting, Being able to steal Dragon souls, Complete Monster, Being able to nullify and devour all Magics, having severe motion sickness.
- Domains: Dragons, Kings, Destruction, Dragonslaying, Humanity (Betrayed), Souls, Magic
- Allies: Khorne, Grima, Deathwing, Tiamat, Onaga, Ridley
- Vitriolic Best Buds with: Nefarian (doubles as Sibling Rivalry)
- Rivals: Mordremoth, Zhaitan
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: False King Allant, Ragnaros the Firelord, Tirek
- Enemies: Every member of the Fairy Tail guild, but especially Natsu Dragneel, all other Dragon deities, but especially Alexstrasza, Bahamut, Spyro, and Spike, Gwyn, the Dovahkiin, Ornstein & Smough, Artorias, Ryu, Issei Hyodo, Vali Lucifer and the other ascended members of the Occult Research Club, Twilight Sparkle, Lulu, Robin, Toyosatomimi no Miko and Byakuren Hijiri, Gabriel Belmont, Latios, Latias, Nozdormu, Coco Reeve and Miranda Campbell and practically everyone else.
- Feared by: Zeref, the entirety of the House of Magic and Sorcery
- It was a relatively normal day in the House of Hatred when a mighty dragon roar resounded throughout the house. Before anyone could quite figure out what it was, the dark form of Acnologia appeared out of nowhere and started to commit mass destruction throughout the place. Khorne was impressed enough by the dragon's power and ability to offer him a place in the House.
- It is only the grocery list of powerful enemies he has made in the Pantheon that keeps him from attempting to destroy it all.
- Despite having a temple dedicated to himself, Acnologia rarely ever uses it, preferring to spend the days flying above the Pantheon and randomly coming down to ruin some poor sap's day.
- When the members of the Fairy guild learned of his ascension, they immediately began to make plans for an assault against him. Acnologia just scoffs and sees them as still beneath him.
- Bahamut and Alexstrasza are utterly disgusted with him, seeing him as the worst kind of dragon in existence, the latter even more so when she learned of his previous life as a human. Acnologia, in turn, expresses some interest in them, if only as creatures to prove his superiority.
Acnologia: I acknowledge you both as my enemies, dragons. And so it shall be I who slays you both.
- Both he and Alexstrasza finally clashed after he made a remark about how pathetic it was that she still felt pain over the loss of her last mate. A bad idea that nearly destroyed the Houses of Nature and Hatred and ended with them both on the ground about to blast each other's face off with their respective Breath Weapons. It took almost every other dragon deity to pull them away from each other, but it's clear that they're on each other's shit list.
- On the other hand, he's utterly disgusted with the likes of Paarthurnax, Spyro and Spike, as he believes they have willingly turned their backs on what true dragons are meant to be and performing the most unspeakable acts imaginable: Giving aid to lesser races, forming friendships with them, and even falling in love with them.
- When he learned there were Dragon Slayers in the Pantheon who have actually killed many dragons, he went out personally in search of them to battle to see if they were worthy of their titles. His opinions varied afterwards.
- Dovakiin definitely showed potential, but he still believed he wasn't strong enough to bear the power of dragons. However, when Acnologia learned the specifics of Dovahkiin's life (i.e. Being a legitimate continent buster and being a dragon in all but body) He gave Dovahkiin his grudging respect.
Acnologia: Stick to fighting Alduin, boy. "Acnologia (after seeing the full power of Unrelenting Force): Perhaps I misjudged you..."
- Gwyn especially hates him for not only being a dragon but also for betraying humanity after transforming. Acnologia in turn, while he cares little for what a human thinks of him, also considers him one of the few humans worthy of battling.
- Has an intense interest in both Issei Hyodo and Vali Lucifer, though it's not so much in them as the dragons (Ddraig and Albion respectively) within their Sacred Gears. He desires to fight both of them at full strength to see if they are indeed worthy of their titles as the Heavenly Dragons. Issei and Vali are not amused in the slightest and are even thinking about allying with Ornstein and Smough, who repeatedly tried to kill both of them, if they ever end up fighting Acnologia.
- Despises Ryu, as he can't believe he would choose his human half over his superior dragon one.
- Has earned the enmity of Twilight Sparkle for his actions against Spike. While normally he wouldn't care for what a purple unicorn with wings thought about him, after learning about the alicorn's repeated exploits against god-like beings, along with her massive magical potential, he has decided to exercise some caution from now on.
- Unfortunately, with the reveal that he can nullify and absorb all magic, Acnologia has deemed the alicorn less of a threat than he thought she was before but remains wary enough to not let his guard down.
- One dragon who earns his respect is Grima, due to having similar attitudes to non-dragons and the fact he can't kill him through conventional means.
- Deathwing is his unofficial 'boss' of sorts, at least until he grows strong enough to defeat him...
- Tiamat he is allied with under a shared hatred for both her brother Bahamut and Alexstrasza, as well as their similar attitudes towards non-dragons. Some wonder if there's a mix of Unresolved Sexual Tension in there as well though...
- His "adoptive older brother" Nefarian has managed to draw a fight with him. Hilariously enough, they often are seen bickering at each other like they are really brothers, while blasting people off in the pantheon
- Deeply enjoyed fighting Caro's ultimate Dragon summon, Voltaire, when she attempted to protect her friend and Dragonslayer Wendy Marvell from him. He considers the mighty creature an enemy most worthy of killing indeed.
- After his battle on the mortal plains against the King of the Fire Dragons Igneel, Acnologia has gone into hiding to nurse his injuries. He has not spoken of the battle, but the result has caused Natsu Dragneel to swear vengeance upon him at all costs.
- After The Reveal of his ability to reap Dragon souls when he was still human, many of the Dragons of the Pantheon have increased their wariness around him, in case he still has access to those powers.
- Toyosatomimi no Miko seems to have a personal beef with him, probably due to the fact that while they were once both human and intentionally threw it away for greater power, Miko did so to administrate and guide humanity onto a better path, while Acnologia did so to become the mightiest being and destroy everything, humanity included.
- As a way to possibly piss Miko off, Acnologia tried to visit Byakuren, thinking that she had thrown her humanity away for good and that she was stupid enough to try to "help" him. However, not only did Byakuren think that there is no way he can be redeemed, but she thinks that a beast who wants to kill the humanity is no different from a human wanting to kill all youkai. As such, both Miko and Byakuren are willing to put aside their differences to defeat Acnologia.
- As Gabriel Belmont's true form is a dragon in itself, Acnologia has also viewed him with interest. He wishes to test the vampire's might to see if he really is worthy of the title as the Prince of Darkness and being God's chosen one. Gabriel, on the other hand, is disgusted with Acnologia and how he allowed his lust for power to consume him into the creature he is now, even more so when Acnologia clams how they are not so different due to both originally being humans and being feared by nearly everyone. Gabriel plans to eventually put an end to Acnologia's reign of terror, even if it means needing the aid of other dragons.
- He finds Latios and Latias to be both hilarious and pathetic as he thinks they are the antithesis to what dragons should be as Latias is close friends with some humans, has shown feelings for a human and is content turning into one, while Latios gave up his life to save a city from destruction. After hearing about them, Acnologia baffled over why the two would use their powers to protect people of who most believe theyre myths instead of lording over them. He eventually got over this and decided that they are both an insult to dragon kind that will be worth the trouble of killing. It's thanks to the duo's invisibility and super speed that they avoided a fight with him.
- In perhaps the ultimate form of irony, despite his hatred of humans, Acnologia has actually been known to willingly take his original human form in casual instances. However, any who would like to point that out in his presence better be prepared for a fight... or a massacre.
- The reveal of his power to absorb any and all magic as well as be immune to it has left many in the Pantheon already scrambling to come up with counter-plans against him, as well as putting the entirety of the House of Magic on full alert. Some have proposed trapping him in an eternal motion machine One of the few not worried is Deathwing, as immunity to magic or not, he can still knock him through a few mountains with brute force if he gets uppity on him.
Lord Drakkon, God of Despising One's Own Alternate Selves
(Thomas "Tommy" Oliver, Green Ranger, Mysterious Ranger, Ultimate Power Ranger)
- Greater God, seeks to be an Overdeity
- Symbol: His Power Coin
- Theme Song: Lord Drakkon's Throne Theme
- Alignment: Lawful Evil with a lot of Chaotic Evil tendencies
- Portfolio: Evil Counterpart, A God Am I, Ax-Crazy, Evil Cannot Comprehend Good, Hate Sink, Hero Killer, Taking The Powers of Other Rangers, Blaming Others For His Predicaments, Underestimating Badassery, Complete Monster
- Domains: Alternate Realities, Power, Villainy, Tyranny
- Herald: Black Dragon
- Allies: Psycho Rangers, Century King Shadow Moon, Melkor, Mesogog, Miraak, M. Bison, Sheev Palpatine, Haman Karn, Mateus Palamencia, Evolto, Ex-, Maleficent, SHOCKER, Gendo Ikari
- Rivals: Vanitas
- Enemies: All Power Rangers, most of all Tommy Oliver and the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Zordon, Bulk and Skull, every Super Sentai, Gentaro Kisaragi/Kamen Rider Fourze, Kotaro Minami/Kamen Rider Black, Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade, basically all good-aligned Kamen Rider, Shirou Emiya, Riku, Anti-Spiral, Amuro Ray, Kamina, Simon the Digger, Luke Skywalker, Ryu (Street Fighter), Gandalf
- Evil Counterpart to: Sougo Tokiwa/Kamen Rider Zi-O
- Opposed by: EMIYA
- Opposes: Funny Valentine
- Conflicting Opinion: YHVH
- In an Alternate Universe, Tommy Oliver rejected friendship from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and ran away, eventually being found by Rita where he allied with her to take over the world and defeat the Rangers. Afterward, he killed Rita and renamed himself as Lord Drakkon, ruling the planet with an iron fist. Drakkon managed to form an army that wore Ranger-like suits based on previous Ranger teams. Suffering a massive defeat from the the other Mighty Morphin Power Rangers team and escaping his imprisonment from their timeline, he sought to gain more power by absorbing energy from the other Ranger teams Morphers. After his final defeat where he likely wont return from, he entered to the Pantheon much to the horror of every Sentai team out there.
- Gained his title due to his sheer hatred for his heroic self, killing him in multiple timelines just because that Tommy was a Nice Guy. This actually stems from a lot of envy from Drakkons part, being jealous on how this Tommy is so loved and what could have been if he had been friends with the Rangers. Not that he gives it thought since they all oppose him now.
- One of his allies then were the Psycho Rangers. Drakkon was pleased to know that they are still willing to be allied with him, otherwise hed have them squashed under his heel.
- Thought the Super Sentai were Rangers until he was informed they werent. Still, every last one of them hates Drakkon for his evil, rivaling even the worst of their villains.
- Found kinship with several tyrants, respecting each other. While normally, rivalries are formed from this but Drakkon decided it would be best to make friends, not enemies.
- For his hatred of friendship and teamwork, managed to become enemies with Gentaro Kisaragi. Hes disgusted by the constant friendship speeches and wants to glue the teenagers mouth shut.
- Has a rather tenuous alliance with Maleficent, as she reminds Drakkon of Rita. He sees her as a means to end for the most part.
- Was interested in Gendo Ikari after learning of the mans attempts to activate the Instrumentality to which he hopes to use to take out every other Power Ranger. Also works with Gendo to recreate Black Dragon
- Really dislikes Shirou Emiya for his attitude to heroism. Drakkon would want Shirous future counterpart, EMIYA to relate but even EMIYA thinks Drakkon is a maniac.
- As much as Drakkon hates heroes and all that, hes outright horrified by the Anti-Spiral. Drakkon wanted to gain help from Team Dai-Gurren to put an end to the Anti-Spiral once and for all but while they appreciate the effort, they think Drakkon doesnt have anyones best interest in mind except his own.
- Finds himself in a rivalry with Vanitas due to Vanitas wishing to defeat Drakkon after defeating other Rangers. In truth they are not so different, both evil beings based on heroes and both having a drive to kill warriors like them (Keyblade wielders and Rangers).
- Became enemies with Kamen Rider Decade due to his travels across The Multiverse being a threat to Drakkons plans. Drakkon has had enough of these wannabe bug-costumed freaks and wants to swat them all and their motorcycles.
- Is rather conflicted upon YHVHs regime. Drakkon sympathizes the need for control but believes there are more competent ways to run the GUAL. The GUAE have his interests at the moment, so he doesnt wish to interact with the Forces of Law until they fix their organization. He blames Decade for it, for some reason.
- While Drakkon doesnt like using Monster of the Week to deal with Rangers much like Rita has, he still is pragmatic enough to ally himself with SHOCKER if it calls for it.
- They could have been gods.
Lumine, God of Robot-on-Robot Tyranny
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Jakob Tower
- Theme Songs: Lumine Battle 1(base), Lumine Battle 2(final form)
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Would Control/Destroy old robot models, Rule of the Strong, Religious Symbolism, Light Is Not Good, Meta Twist, Adaptive Ability, Immune to the Maverick Virus, Can go Maverick at Will, Purple Hair, The True Mastermind Behind Sigma
- Domains: Social Darwinism, New Technology, Androids, Philosophy
- Followers: Call-Me-Kenneth, VIKI
- Herald: Redips (remnant of his kind)
- Allies: Gate, Lucifer, Megatron, Rumble and Frenzy, Blitzwing, Vile (sort of), Soundwave, Mard Geer Tartaros, Father Homunculus, Metal Sonic
- Enemies: X, Zero, Axl, Copy X, Optimus Prime, Golurk, Bender, Subject Delta
- Opposes: Dr. Wily
- Lumine was one of the revolutionary New Generation Reploids, pioneered by Axl. Set to oversee the Jakob Orbital Elevator, Sigma seemed to have kidnapped him and forced him to hijack the Jakob Project. In reality, the two were in cahoots and Lumine planned to take over mankind's route into space. He has sworn to ensure that the New Generation Reploids take their place as the new dominant "species", leaving humans and the old Reploids who served them to rot on a decaying old world. Of the many Mavericks that troubled the year 21XX, Lumine is one of the only examples who wasn't manipulated by Sigma in any way. Indeed, He was using Sigma for his own purposes! Some would argue otherwise though, considering as a New Generation Reploid he has a piece of Sigma's DNA program within him. This utterly infuriates Lumine, who hates the concept he's under the thrall of someone else.
- No, he is not a female. Though he may not be strictly male, either.
- In his opinion, the previous generations of man and machine have become irrelevant, worthy only to be enslaved and exterminated. As such, he is opposed by all robots in the pantheon who do not fit his "specs", which amounts to almost every machine who lacks an Adaptive Ability and viral immunity. He shares a special disdain for "prototypes and old robots" like Subject Delta and Golurk.
- Very much agrees with Father's assessment of humanity's insignificance, as he does Mard Geer Tartaros. With the former, Lumine feels a lot of kinship, as he considers the homunculi a similar breed to artificial intelligence. They also noticed each other's Lucifer themes.
- Though a Maverick, he detests the common usage of the term; most times Mavericks are that way because of the Zero/Sigma Virus, however, Lumine and his New Generation Reploids are completely immune to viruses. They choose to turn against mankind on their own accord. He hates Wily because of this, believing he set the true rebellion back by decades.
- As expected, he got on swimmingly with Lucifer; Lumine admires Lucifer's idea of "rule of the strong", and with the Pantheon full of beings other than humans and machines, feels his own ideology should adapt to be more like the Morning Star's as well.
- Was rather fond of the Decepticons and their ideology, having joined them as Megatron's Bastard Understudy. He has also formed a more equal alliance with Metal Sonic due to their shared ambitions and both possessing a copy chip.
- Has been marked for death by Copy X, whose views on humanity compared to Reploidkind put them at direct odds. To Lumine, Copy X is a slave to humanity, which he considers a shame because Copy X is easily advanced enough to qualify as a fellow New Generation Reploid.
- Though his mortal body is dead, a piece of it now exists inside Axl. It's not known what he's up to, but most believe he was trying to take over Axl. He's certainly trying to do so with Axl now, just in case he needs a spare body.
Judge Doom, God of Being the Thing he Hates
(Baron Von Rotten
Click to see his Toon Eyes
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His cane, or a cartoon shoe in the Dip
- Theme Music: Enter Judge Doom, The Dip; In his true form, it's this
- Alignment: Acted as Lawful Evil, actually Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Doomy Dooms of Doom, Hanging Judge, Large Ham, Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant, The Sociopath, The Dreaded, Hating Toons Even If He's One Himself (which has been known for a while now), Absolute Immorality
- Domains: Hatred, Judges, Doom
- Allies: The Toon Patrol, supporters of Fantastic Racism, the Dark Judges(?), the Quintessons.
- Enemies: Toons in general, but especially Roger Rabbit and Jessica Rabbit, Emmet L. Brown, James T. Kirk anyone that is against Fantastic Racism, most of the House of Justice (especially Judge Dredd)
- Not so different from: Claude Frollo
- They say that hating a particular kind of thing is obviously bad. It's even worse when there are a few things here and there that indicate that the instigator is like the things they are after. Judge Doom's goal was to eliminate all Toons to make way for a freeway. When it was revealed that he was a Toon himself
let's just say that Ax-Crazy is putting it lightly.
- His ascension has put many a toon deity on edge, given that he is responsible for the creation of The Dip, which can kill a toon on contact. The anime deities are also wary of him for that same reason.
- Doom is well-aware of the fact that Death Is Cheap in the Pantheon and that there are a number of CGI deities in addition to the hand-drawn ones. He is looking for ways that the Dip can eliminate them.
- Doc Brown is extremely put off by the judge, given that they share a thing in common. Said thing also put Captain Kirk as a fierce opposer (along with the fact he was a cartoon for a while).
- Deities that are opposed to Fantastic Racism such as Ange, Makoto Nanaya, and Eugene Gallardo are in strong opposition against him, simply because he is pretending to be a kind of his own targets for his own gain.
- Surprisingly enough, he was once known as Baron Von Rotten and played cartoon villains until an accident left him thinking he was truly a villain. Many are uncertain as to what kind of accident it was that led him to becoming what he is today.
- There is a rumor going around that he killed Bambi's mother. Doom hasn't confirmed nor denied the rumors, though he did give a Psychotic Smirk when asked about it, so who knows if he was responsible for that murder.
- Another rumor (albeit one that didn't last as long) was that he carried a literal Kangaroo Court in a briefcase of his.
- Thankfully, Doom's true form isn't seen often, as he does a pretty good job at hiding it in order to convince other villainous deities to follow his goals.
- A lot of members in the House of Justice despise him for being a ruthless judge and for using his status as a Hanging Judge to instill fear over toons. The Quintessons, however, seem to have taken a liking towards him.
- The fact that Judge Doom has taken an interest in the Dark Judges in order to further eliminate toons is not a fact that Dredd left unnoticed. Dredd has already fully committed himself to make sure Doom doesn't get involved with the Dark Judges and eliminate these threats.
- A handful of deities noticed that he is similar to Claude Frollo in a few ways. Mainly, it's the fact that both are corrupt judges who are determined to erase an entire group from existence (toons for Doom, and gypsies for Frollo). Doom didn't care much about the comparisons, but Frollo was actually disturbed when it was brought up.
- Many are worried about what will happen once he improves his Dip to kill more than just Toons. With that in mind, those same deities hope that the test subject for this possible new Dip isn't an innocent CGI shoe.
- Despite them all sharing Doom in their monkier, Judge Doom doesn't have much, if not anything, in common with Doctor Doom and Black Doom. If through some circumstance they suddenly become motivated to work together, a lot of Doom will befall the Pantheon.
Shinobu Sensui, God of Misanthropy
(Dark Angel, Minoru, Kazuya, Naru, Jooji, Makoto, Hitoshi)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Chapter Black video tape.
- Theme Music: Sensui's Territory
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil (formerly Lawful Good)
- Portfolio: Straw Nihilists, The Dark Side, Fallen Hero, Anti-Human Sentiment, Misanthropy, The Chessmaster, Split Personality, Extremity Extremist.
- Domain: Darkness, Evil, Manipulation, Insanity, Fighting.
- Allies: Rau Le Creuset, Ragyo Kiryuin, Chrollo Lucilfer, Hisoka, Bass.EXE, Sosuke Aizen, John Doe
- Enemies: Yusuke Urameshi, Kurama, Roy, The Main Characters of Hunter X Hunter
- Once a grand Spirit Detective, that ended when he discovered what Humans are truly capable of in their cruelty, and what they find as entertainment.
- Brutally overthrew the previous owner of the position, Dartz, after he was revealed to be a lowly Filler Villain.
- Is trying to prove to Master Asia that Humans Are Bastards once more.
- Unknown to many, Shinobu only shows his true personality in this house alone; when he visits other parts of the Pantheon, it is one of his many other personalities.
- Has struck alliances with Chrollo and Hisoka, finding them to be people that he could've actually met when he was still alive. Kurapika has grown a hatred of him, not only because of his alliance with Chrollo, but also because he's oddly similar to him.
- Pities the demons of the Pantheon, being of the belief that they have to suffer in the presence of their human deities. He has announced plans to eradicate all the humans in the Pantheon if they don't follow this sentiment. Most of the Demons sub-house has supported him, as do the other misanthropic Gods.
- Is often considered to be a predecessor to Aizen. The two have been seen with each other; their goals are unknown.
- Has been compared to Light Yagami, who fell into Black-and-White Insanity, whereas Sensui had his Start of Darkness because of it. Sensui himself has claimed that Light's attitude of godhood is what makes them different.
Cersei I Lannister
Queen Cersei Lannister, First of Her Name, Goddess of Women Who Hate Women
(Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Lady of Casterly Rock, Queen Regent, Queen Dowager, Lady Paramount of the Westerlands, Light of the West, Queenslayer, Kinslayer, The Mother of Madness, The Mad Queen, The Queen on the Iron Throne, The Mad King With Teats, Darth Cersei)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbols: The Sigil Of House Lannister - A Golden Lion On A Red Field; alternatively, the Iron Throne
- Theme Songs: Light Of The Seven, Hear Me Roar
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: The Arch-Enemy/Big Sister Bully To Tyrion, Big Bad Wannabe, Her Arranged Marriage To Robert Baratheon Resulted In An Awful Wedded Life, Broken Bird, BrotherSister Incest/Twincest/Villainous Incest With Jaime, Corrupt Politician, Even Evil Queens Love Their Mamas, The Evil Counterpart To Catelyn Stark, Evil Matriarch, Green-Eyed Monster, Lady Drunk, My Beloved Smother, Outliving One's Offspring, Smug Smiler, The Un-Favourite, Well Done Daughter Girl, With Us or Against Us
- Domains: Royalty, Sibling Incest, Kingslaying, Love, Commerce, Unloved Marriaged, Manipulation, Family, Mothers
- Additional Relationships: Robert Baratheon (her husband), Tywin Lannister (her father), Jaime Lannister (her twin brother/lover), Tyrion Lannister (her younger brother), Joffrey and Tommen Baratheon (her sons born of incest)
- Heralds: Myrcella Baratheon (her daughter born of incest. shared with Jaime), Qyburn (Hand to the Queen)
- High Priestess: Queen Ravenna
- Followers: Servillia of the Junii, Atia of the Julii, Lucretia, Ilithyia Glaber Lucretia Borgia
- Allies: Gregor Clegane (as Ser Robert Strong), Rassilon, Lady Tremaine, Scar, Ganondorf Draugmire, Regime Superman, Hansel and Gretel, Dr. Sofia Lamb, The Evil Queen
- Opposes: Odysseus, Johan Liebert, the House of Prophecy (and for good reason)
- Opposed By: The good deities of the Houses of Faith, Family, Royalty and Leadership due to destroying the Great Sept and kinslaying, Gandalf
- Ascended Deities From Westeros: Daenerys Targaryen (rival claimant), Eddard Stark, Oberyn Martell, Tyrion Lannister, Petyr Baelish, Jon Snow.
- Other Enemies: Caligula, Ardyn Izunia, Snow White (Fables), Queen Elsa, Cinderella, Artoria Pendragon, Princess Zelda, Princess Anna, Bigby Wolf, Red Sonja, Diana of Themyscira/Wonder Woman, Zeus, Kratos, Leonidas, Noctis Lucis Caelum, Maximus Meridius Decimus, Aphrodite, the House of Religion and Faith
- Ascended to the Pantheon with a bang (pun completely intended) via liberal application of wildfire, not only eliminating most of her rivals in one fell swoop, but also destroying the Great Sept of Baelor in the process.
- The eldest of Tywin and Joanna Lannister's three children, and born into the House of Lannister, the richest - and most ruthless - House in the Seven Kingdoms, Cersei was grommed roomed from a young age to become queen. However, her father - who was King Aerys' Hand for twenty years - had promised her that she would wed Rhaegar Targaryen, Aerys' eldest son. However, when Tywin posed the question to Aerys, he was rebuked, as the Mad King had replied "a man does not marry his heir to his servant's daughter."
- Following Robert's Rebellion, in which the Targaryen dynasty was overthrown and most of its members were slain or driven into exile (thanks in part to her father, who ordered King's Landing to be sacked), Cersei married Robert Baratheon, thus becoming Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. However, their marriage had went south (pun completely intended) on their wedding night. As Ned Stark recalled in one of their past conversations...
Cersei: And when I finally saw him (Robert) on our wedding day in the Sept of Baelor; lean and fierce and black-bearded, it was the happiest moment of my life. And on that night he crawled on top of me stinking of wine and did what he did what little he could do... And whispered in my ear: 'Lyanna...' Your sister was a corpse and I was a living girl and he loved her more than me.
- Tywin Lannister was...less than pleased upon discovering that his daughter has ascended to the Pantheon. The fact that he had fought a war to keep his inbred (great?) grandson on the Iron Throne may have something to do with it.
- Avoids the House of Prophecy like the plague. This stems from a prophecy that was given to her by Maggy the Frog: she will have three children while her husband shall have sixteen. "Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds." And once a much younger and beautiful Queen overthrows her, "the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you." Valonqar is High Valyrian for 'younger brother,' to which Cersei believes that Tyrion is the valonqar foretold. However, as she is the eldest of Tywin's three children, Jaime also qualifies. And since all three of her children are now deceased, it's safe to say that Cersei has completely snapped.
- Interestingly enough, Jaime himself was the valonqar in Maggy the Frog's prophecy in an alternate Westeros in which Ned Stark lived, as he strangled Cersei to death when she told him to "die with some dignity" once he was captured and sent to King's Landing.
- This also explains why she dislikes female deities in a position of leadership. But as her father pointed out, "I don't distrust you because you're a woman; I distrust you because you're not as smart as you think you are" Which brings us to her using Aerys' wildfire stash in nuking the Great Sept with most her rivals inside, in which this one desperate act has, more or less, sealed her fate.
- Upon hearing about how Cersei had used his stash of wildfire to redecorate the Great Sept, Aerys II Targaryen was seen inside his temple, laughing his ass off.
- Speaking of much younger and beautiful Queens, Cersei was absolutely furious over the fact that Daenerys Targaryen was in the Pantheon. However, the only thing Cersei can do is sulk, as Dany has the advantage in the form of three dragons. And an armada of ships. And a horde of screaming Dothraki horsemen.
- She was even more irate upon discovering that Tyrion Lannister was in the Pantheon, and have aligned himself with Dany. Of course, she still believes that he had poisoned Joffrey, but it was in fact, Olenna Tyrell in cahoots with Littlefinger.
- Then there's her relationship with her twin brother/cousin, Jaime, one of the main catalyst which kicked off the War of Five Kings. The pair had been screwing each others brains out long before Jaime joined the Kingsguard. She had tried to remain loyal to Robert when they both married, but renewed their forbidden relationship when Robert uttered the name of his lost love in their wedding bed.
- Despite their differences, Cersei, Tyrion, Tywin and Jaime are united in their hatred against the deified Roman Emperor Caligua. Maybe because Caligua made his intentions clear about taking Joffrey as his apprentice once the boy ascends to the Pantheon. And from what the deified Lannisters have seen and heard of Caligua, he makes both Aerys and Joffrey look like saints.
- Really, really hates Zeus, as his womanizing ways reminds her of her late husband. No wonder she's friends with Hera, as the two women bonded over their respective husband's infidelities.
- Mistook Snow White (the Fables version) as one of her wayward husband's bastards, given that Snow has dark hair and blue eyes. When she attempts to sic Gregor Cleagne on Snow, this earns Cersei the ire of Snow's husband, Bigby Wolf. When Cersei notes that "the last pack of wolves that crossed my family suffered my family's wrath," Bigby calmly pointed out that neither the Starks can grow to the size of an elephant (of which he can do in wolf form), nor has hurricane-level gale winds at his disposal (of which he also has). "Cross me or my family, and I'll show you why I'm the Big Bad Wolf," Bigby warned.
- While Cersei is competent in the game of thrones, she absolutely hates it when she is out-smarted. Odysseus tops that list, as he out-maneuvers her at every turn. It also doesn't help matters that the Greek demigod is a dead ringer for Ned Stark.
- Absolutely loathes Red Sonja, due to Jaime's interest in her. While his interest in her is only seeing her as a Worthy Opponent (as she reminds him of Brienne of Tarth, only more attractive), Cersei sees her as an enemy that needs to be squashed. Of course, Gregor Cleagne is wary to test his blade against Sonja, as he remembered the last time he and the redheaded she-devil crossed blades.
- Most surprising is that Cersei has an easygoing relationship with Havelock Vetinari. Of course, those from Westeros point out that Havelock sounds a lot like her dad.
- She has also shown sympathy for Leonidas, saying he's always welcome to lead her troops, and for unclear reasons, Sarah Connor (who thankfully appears to Cersei only in her original timeline appearance).
- Given the humiliation that she has suffered at the hands of the High Sparrow, Cersei has an absolute hatred for all deities in the House of Faith. Of course, pointing out that she was responsible for rearming the Faith Militant in the first place will result in having Ser Robert Strong trying to rip your head off on her orders.
- And with how she ascended (nuking her world's counterpart for a church), the hatred is mutual.
- While she is a Queen, Cersei is not entirely welcome in the House of Royalty (where Jaime has his temple). Aside from the sibling incest, there is the matter that she was partially responsible not only for Ned Stark's death by putting her son on the throne, but also the extinction of three Great Houses (Nymeros Martell, Baratheon and Tyrell) and the crippling of two more (Stark and Tully). She is also banned from the House of Lust, due to her sending Ser Robert Strong after Aphrodite. It took Kratos and Guts to drive the undead behemoth away.
- Finds herself trying to avoid her deified husband. Ned Stark has told Robert the truth about her children and that she was behind his mortal demise, and now Robert is on the warpath, looking forward to driving his Warhammer into Cersei's skull. Repeatedly.
- When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
Juzo Sakakura, God of Self-Hating Homosexuals
(Ultimate/Super High-School Level Boxer, Future Foundation 6th Branch Leader)
- Symbol: The red crest on his jacket
- Alignment: Tries to be Neutral Good, but comes across as Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Being a violent and badass gay man, Tries to do good, but often screws up, cutting off his own arm, Gets Angry Easily, Unrequited Tragic Lord,
- Domains: Boxing, Homosexuality (hidden), Mistakes, Violence
- Allies: Oren Pierre Alfonzo/Kamen Rider Bravo (former follower) Julio "Rictor" Richter and Gaveedra Seven/Shatterstar, Sayaka Miki, Yang Xiao Long, Bulat, Undyne and Alphys, Kung Jin
- Rivals: Little Mac, Ippo Makunouchi, Dudley, Joe Yabuki, Akihiko Sanada
- Enemies: Junko FUCKING Enoshima, the Incubators, every homophobic deity, Monaca Towa, Balrog, SHOCKER, Monika, Nicky Cavella
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: The other good ascended Dangan Ronpa deities
- Opposes: Those who blackmail others, Yosuke Hanamura
- Pities: Kanji Tatsumi
- At first he was hated by most of the pantheon, but slowly became more liked when more awful characters and his better side started to show. He then became pitied by a good portion of the pantheon when he was stabbed by his best friend, which would later be revealed as the man he was in love with, which made him more popular among the deities. But what fully redeemed him in the eyes of most of the pantheon is when he saved Naegi from committing suicide, cutting his own hand off, and ending the killing game with his final breath.
- Was relived to find out that he didn't die with Kyosuke Munakata hating him and was actually trying to apologize and save him in the end, but was saddened that he couldn't last a few more seconds to see it and his friend/crush got a Downer Ending after the killing game.
- Oren was happy to see that one of his followers accessed to the pantheon and Juzo himself, despite being the polar opposite became one of Oren's most loyal customers (he has a Sweet Tooth).
- Many deities from the house of love are impressed by just how far he was willing to go protect the man he loves, even if he felt abandoned by him.
- Feels really weird around Space Dandy because they sound the same in Japanese and English.
- Was surprised and confused when heard that many deities prefer that he went with Munakata, rather than his friend Chisa. When he asked why, one of the responses made him reach almost unprecedented amounts of rage toward Enoshima, that it impressed the house of anger. He's now started to get revenge (both personal and not) on her.Not many deities are trying to stop him.
- Became friends with Yang after finding out that they have a lot in common, albeit they lost their arms for different reasons.
- Surprisingly bonded with Sayaka Miki after finding out they gave everything up for a boy named Kyosuke.
- Did manage to apologize to Hajime about the whole Breaking Speech and accidentally pushing him to become Izuru, he said that he didn't know about the project at the time and was trying to protect him from digging himself to deep and getting killed by the school. Hajime didn't forgive him, but a least came to an understanding and noticed that he gave up his talent and life to save the survivors of the killing game, however they still are not on good terms.
- Shatterstar and Rictor allied with him when they heard that Junko inflicted both Cold-Blooded Torture and brainwashing on a bunch of high- school students, which both of them take personal offense to.
- Some deities think that he may have survived and just passed out. He hasn't given any response to that.
- Paniced when he saw Yu Narukami and thought that Munakata had gotten into the pantheon and he would have to come clean about his feelings. While it was cleared up, he can't say the same for Yosuke, whose jokes about Kanji's sexuality hit way too close to home. In that respect, he does pity Kanji for being so confused about his sexuality and how people will see him.
- In another instance, he mistook Monika for Yukizome. At first he thought nothing of her, but then he found out what she did to the other girls and was completely disgusting for what she did to the other girls. For one it reminds him of Yukizome when she was brainwashed by Enoshima (the new biggest reason of why he hates her and wants revenge) and driving two of the girls into suicide (which reminds him of the killing game he participated in).
- Still hates Monaca Towa for killing off one of the Future Foundation's branch leaders and hitting him with a Macross Missile Massacre.
- Became alies with Alphys and Undyne because they are also against Junko due to their own lesbian relationship, and feeling that Junko cruelly mocked Juzo about his made it personal for them. That and she used anime to brainwash people into despair/ committing suicide.
- Is enemies with SHOCKER due to supplying Junko with Monokuma units, making his job harder than it already.
- Also resides in the House of Romantic Orientation, and as such is a deity who resides in both the House of Love and Hatred.