open/close all folders
The Guardian Deities
Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu and Tapu Fini, Divine Quartet of The Home Field Advantage (The Guardian Deities, The Land Spirit Pokémon, The Sacred Guardians, The Guardian Tapus)
- Intermediate Deities
- Symbol: Their respective Z-Crystal, Tapunium Z
- Theme Song: Guardian Deity Battle Music
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (Tapu Koko), Unclear (Tapu Lele), Chaotic Good (Tapu Bulu), True Neutral (Tapu Fini)
- Ability: Electric Surge (Tapu Koko), Psychic Surge (Tapu Lele), Grassy Surge (Tapu Bulu), Misty Surge (Tapu Fini)
- Gender: Genderless, though Tapu Koko and Bulu identify as male while Tapu Lele and Fini identify as female
- Shared moves: Nature's Madness (normal move), Guardian of Alola (Z-Move)
- Tapu Koko: Brave Bird, Wild Charge, Discharge
- Tapu Lele: Aromatic Mist, Psyshock, Skill Swap
- Tapu Bulu: Wood Hammer, Horn Leech, Superpower
- Tapu Fini: Moon Blast, Brine, Aqua Ring
- Portfolio(in general): The Fair Folk, Alolan Guardians, Dark and Troubled Past, More Powerful In Their Terrains, Percent Damage Attack, Animal-Themed Superbeing, Capricious Guardian Deities, Four-Temperament Ensemble, Mask of Power
- Specific to Tapu Koko: The Chooser of The One, Electric Typing, Power Pincers, Hair-Trigger Temper, Rooster Theming, Blood Knight, Lightning Bruiser
- Specific to Tapu Lele: Cute Monster Girl, Standard Status Effect, Psychic Typing, Ambiguous Innocence, Action Survivor, Self-Amusement, The Medic
- Specific to Tapu Bulu: Good-Hearted Big Guys, Grass Typing, Horn Attack, Mighty Glacier, Bull Theming, Martial Pacifist
- Specific to Tapu Fini: Cute Monster Girl, Water Typing, Emotionless Girl, Stone Wall
- Domains: Fairies, Alola, Guardians, Terrains (all four), Anger, Curiosity (Tapu Koko), Healing, Cruelty (Tapu Lele), Kindness, Strength (Tapu Bulu), Water, Purity (Tapu Fini)
- Followers: Magetta, The Parshendi, Michael Westen, Red Rapier
- Allies(in general): Zygarde, Rayquaza, Lilo and Stitch
- Specific to Tapu Koko: Sparky, Thor, Ho-oh, Gnar, Asura
- Specific to Tapu Lele: Mothra, The Medic, Valentine, Klefki, Shaymin, The Doomguy
- Specific to Tapu Bulu: Kenshiro, Tauros, Sans, Swamp Thing, Mary Lennox
- Specific to Tapu Fini: Lugia, Xerneas, Rei Ayanami, Cael Cynder, Percy Jackson
- Partners: Lilo and Stitch (Tapu Koko), Puck (Tapu Lele), Reuben (Tapu Bulu), The Spring Sprite (Tapu Fini)
- Pokemon villains: Lysandre, Ghetsis, Cyrus, Giovanni (particularly Tapu Fini), the Bittercold and Hunter J
- Non-Pokemon villains: Gluttony, Denzel Crocker, The Eldrazi, Phazon
- Specific to Tapu Koko: Lord Shen, Excalibur, Yuuki Terumi, Raigor Stonehoof, Rumble and Frenzy
- Specific to Tapu Lele: Nurgle, Pestilence the Horseman, Typhus, Khorne, Sundowner
- Specific to Tapu Bulu: Thieves in general, Poison Ivy, Exdeath
- Specific to Tapu Fini: Hexxus, the Grox, Crystal Man and Junk Man
- Opposes: The Toxicity sub-house (especially Tapu Bulu), cosmic horrors
- Opposed by: Trevenant (Tapu Bulu only)
- The region of Alola consists of four islands; Melemele, Akala, Ula'ula and Poni Islands. Each of these is host to a guardian deity, the Land Spirit Pokemon. Known as Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu and Tapu Fini, these four Pokemon serve as protectors of their island and are venerated by the locals. However they can be capricious and fickle, sometimes causing trouble for the local populace. Now, they have entered the Trope Pantheon.
- All four share an ability to utilize a Home Field Advantage; a "Surge" ability. These initiate terrains prominent for their typing; Tapu Koko becomes immune to sleep and boosts Electric moves, Tapu Lele is immune to increased priority moves and is boosted in Psychic power, Tapu Bulu heals over time and has boosted Grass moves and Tapu Fini is no longer able to be confused. They also share a signature move in Nature's Madness and signature Z-move in Guardian of Alola, which subtracts half and 3/4 of the opponent's current HP respectively.
- As guardians of Alola, they get along with Zygarde. Zygarde has been seen protecting the region through its many cells and cores, so the two are business partners to some extent. Being a fellow protector they get along with Rayquaza. Also, as Alola is the Pokemon equivalent of Hawaii there's some amiability between them and Lilo and Stitch. Tapu Koko likes to fight with Sparky, while Tapu Bulu can appreciate Reuben's Brilliant, but Lazy nature and ended up becoming partners with him. As the main Tapu and being like Sparky it decided to partner up with Lilo and Stitch.
- They oppose eldritch abominations because of their conflict with the Ultra Beasts, particularly Gluttony as he's eerily similar to Guzzlord. Being fairy types they are all vulnerable to poison, especially Tapu Bulu. Denzel Crocker has been declared a major enemy as he jumped at the idea of getting four FAIRY-type legendaries for himself, and learned painfully that they are not weak to butterfly nets.
- Tapu Koko is known for protecting his home, but is fickle and has a big temper. It has a vested interest in combat, spending time seeking out combatants in the House of Combat! who peak its curiosity. It's gotten fond of conflict with the similarly tempermental Gnar and Asura. Because it gets angry quickly but soon forgets what makes it mad, it is prime target for trolling by Yuuki Terumi and getting enraged at how annoying Excalibur is.
- Tapu Koko isn't a flying type, but it has a lot of rooster theming with it. As such, it has affinity towards the Birds sub-house. Not much of a fan of Lord Shen's evil ways.
- Tapu Lele may look innocent, but is considered guilessley cruel and is probably fey of the Land Spirit Pokemon. It has been seen messing around with some of the other gods, playing cruel pranks on them and it's unclear if it's aware what it's doing is wrong. Found the idea of stealing keys from Klefki amusing, and because of its capricious nature felt it best to team up with Puck. Does seem to have distaste for war as it once stopped one by healing tired warriors, and as such it doesn't like Khorne.
- The scales of Tapu Lele are capable of healing people, however too much of the stuff is dangerous. It still adds a bunch of them, either not knowing or not caring. Suspiciously it hangs out with some disreputable members of the House of Health and Diseases, such as the Medic and Valentine. However it does show contempt for diseases carriers, though made the mistake of believing that the "psychic is super-effective against poison" logic applies to non-Pokemon.
- Of the four Tapus, Tapu Bulu seems the most benevolent. This brawny legendary protects the weak, and doesn't want to cause unnecessary violence. To those who offend it it shows no mercy, leading to it to agree with Kenshiro's methods of taking out utter scum. However it can be rather lazy and unmotivated, which it somewhat shares with Sans. It hates thieves, which got it into trouble went it rampaged in the House of Crime.
- Tapu Bulu is associated with trees and vegetation, which it takes care of and helps grow. It is interested in Swamp Thing and Mary Lennox for this reason, while disliking Poison Ivy because it disagrees with her using plants for eco-terrorism and crime. However the House of Plants have had to deal with it uprooting trees and swinging them around in combat. He tried to do this with both Trevenant and Exdeath. Was temporarily banned from the House of Commerce by practicing there.
- Tapu Fini is an aloof figure, preferring not to be involved with humans but will help out others if it considers them worthy. Like Tapu Lele, it has healing properties; its water has purifying qualities and has been sought out for this reason. As such it associates with Rei Ayanami, and understands Cael Cynder. Teamed up with the Spring Sprite for this reason.. It opposes polluters, and gods like Giovanni who might want to take advantage of it.
Yoruichi Shihōin, Goddess of Fast Movement (The Goddess of Flash, "Boobies", 22nd Head of the Shihōin Clan, Captain of the 2nd Division, Onmitsukidō Commander-in-Chief)
- Intemediate Goddess (Greater Goddess when using Shunkō: Raiju Senkei)
- Symbol: Pasque flower of the Second Division.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Fighting Barehanded, Becomes Feral With Shunkō: Raiju Senkei, Sui-Feng's Crush, Shunkou User, Private Tutor with Byakuya, Loves To Flaunt Her Form, Yoruichi's Shunkō.
- Domains: Speed, Combat, Mentoring, Fanservice
- Allies: Ichigo Kurosaki, Kisuke Urahara Orihime Inoue, Byakuya Kuchiki, Excellen Browning, Blanc, Akeno Himejima, Len, Kagome Higurashi, Faye Valentine, Lisa Lisa and the deities of the House of Felines.
- Enemies: Aizen, Yhwach, Lloyd Brothers, Zeref, Shinnok, Quan Chi.
- Odd Friendship with: C.C., Konata, Haruhi Suzumiya, Mion and Shion Sonozaki, Usagi "Serena" Tsukino/Sailor Moon.
- Herself along with Minato made their ascension after Naruto and Ichigo. The former because he wanted his father to join him and the latter was invited thanks to her skills and that they would both be a great help to the GUAG. After recent events involving their own personal feelings with each other, the both of them deciding to split from each other. Yoruichi still keeps up with Minato to mess with him about being a married man who wasn't spending more time with his wife.
- Yoruichi joined Excel Browning in teasing Ichigo, she even tried to get Orihime to wear a more revealing outfit in an attempt to push them together. She was pleased to learn they eventually did get married with each other having children as well.
- On some occasions she'll mess with Byakuya just to see his reaction, since she used to help him out when he was younger and far more immature or as she called him back then Byaku-Boo.
- Yoruichi was surprised to see that Urahara hadn't ascended yet. He later ascended and she wonder what took him so long before he tried groping her butt again with the excuse of testing out her Raiju Senkei form before getting knocked out with one good punch.
- Yoruichi is none too happy to hear that both Aizen and Yhwach had ascended and plans to take them down with help from the GUAG not wanting the Pantheon to get caught in the middle thanks to these both men who desired Godhood. This is also why she made enemies with Shinnok, his follower Quan Chi, and the seemingly immortal black wizard.
- Meliodas and some other perverted deities tried getting a look at Yoruichi while she was bathing only to see a black cat walking out of the water much to their confusion. Then, she revealed her true self making them all bleed from their noses while she smirked at their embarrassed looks.
- At one time she was mistaken for Usagi's cat mentor Luna, but the ex-Soul Reaper admired Usagi's heroism along with her outfit that she found cute.
- Usagi also felt like she heard the voice of her mother when she listened to Yoruichi speaking.
- Lisa Lisa was impressed by the flirtatiousness the former Soul Reaper had with men and even some women adding more appealing to Yoruichi for being another sexual teasing goddess.
Erica Hartmann, Goddess of Cool Aerial Maneuvers and Incredibly Dirty Bedrooms (Frau, Hartmann, the Black Devil)
- Lesser Goddess
- Alignment: Lawful Good (Most of the time)
- Symbol: A dachshund standing through a heart
- Portfolio: Impact Silhouette, Do a Barrel Roll, Sleepy Head, Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass, Trash of the Titans, Genki Girl, Adopting the features of a dachshund when using magic, Sweet Tooth, A love of potatoes, Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold
- Domains: Magic, War, Candy
- Herald: Ursula Hartmann (her twin sister)
- Allies: (Strike Witches): Gertrud Barkhorn, Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke, Yoshika Miyafuji, Mio Sakamoto, Lynette Bishop, Perrine H. Clostermann, Francesca Lucchini, Charlotte E. Yeager, Sanya V. Litvyak, Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen
- Enemies: The Neuroi, The Borg Queen, The Millenium, Wilhelm Strasse, Gunnery Sargeant Hartmann, Red Skull, Nui Harime, Eric Cartman
- Coming from the land of Karlsland is arguably the greatest witch, Erica Hartmann with a recorded Neuroi kill count of over 300, the highest of any witch.
- Although you wouldn't think Erica was very skilled by seeing her personality on the ground however as she's very carefree and would much rather spend her days sleeping in her temple which is impossible to navigate without stepping on food packaging, dirty clothes or other miscellaneous items, much to the chagrin of Gertrud, who wants Erica to be more disciplined as befitting a soldier of Karlsland.
- Despite Erica's laziness, anyone can vouch for Erica's skill in the air if they've actually seen her in combat. If one wants to see Erica in the air they can do one of two things, either wait for a Neuroi attack or bribe her with candy.
- Erica's magic, much like Perrine's manifests itself as an attack Erica calls "Sturm" allowing Erica to start spinning really fast and ram into an enemy, leaving a circular hole in them. Erica is also able to combine Sturm with Perrine's Tonerre to double it's effectiveness.
- Erica sometimes makes attempts to sneak into the house of food to steal a bunch of potatoes, I know what you're thinking, yes Sasha has noticed this and no, Sasha doesn't harbour any ill will towards Erica as she's glad that there's someone else who shares her love of potatoes.
- Despite not looking like it, Erica greatly loves her homeland of Karlsland and learning that there were evil deities such as Millennium, Wilhelm Strasse and Red Skull who come from the same geographical location albeit from an alternate universe, legitimately angers Erica.
- Erica gets along well with quite a few other goddess who share Erica's voices such as Nagisa Furukawa, Ahiru, Kaorin, Yukari Tanizaki, Asuna Kagurazaka, Rita Mordio, Nami, KOS-MOS and Chifuyu Orimura.
- In between naps, Erica became friends with Mako Reizei and Snorlax and bonded over their love of sleeping.
- Erica sympathises with Neptune as they both really want to be lazy but constantly have someone nagging them to do work that they don't want to do.
- It legitimately bugs Erica when other deities assume she has a relation to Gunnery Sergeant Hartmann as she hates his attitude towards training new recruits and thinks he could stand to be less of a dick towards his recruits.
- Many deities are impressed by how Erica can always make a perfectly circular hole through whatever she rams with Sturm and this has caught the attention of Colette Brunel whose Impact Silhouettes are so dense, they capture not only Colette's clothes but her hair as well.
- However the same can't be said for Nui Narime who despite also leaving behind impressive Impact Silhouettes is all too willing to harm the people that Erica has sworn to protect.
- Seeing a lot of flying deities using jet engines makes Erica somewhat nervous for their health because most of Erica's experiences with jet engines ended with Gertrud getting drained of her magic.
- Despite what some may think, no, Erica is not married to her sister.
- While she was once called Goddess of Informal Soldiers, many gods felt like the trope itself should be more fitting for a military branch than a single soldier. However, there are rumours what say that she might be doing a favour to her old friend Gundula Rall and try to get 502nd Joint Fighter Wing "Brave Witches" to come as the Godly Non-Formal Military Force.
- Doesn't much care for Eric Cartman's fondness for Disproportionate Retribution. Getting the two confused, especially when thinking one is the Gender Flip of the other, is ill-advised.
- Also seen in House of Personality.
Rise Kujikawa, Goddess of Combat Support (Rise-chan, Risette, Risecchi, The Scandalous Superstar Idol)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The visor provided by Himiko/Kanzeon/Kouzeon
- Theme Song: True Story and Twinkle*Star
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Idol Singers, Persona-summoning, Support Skills and Buffs, Combat Promotion, Musical Combat, Weaponized Microphones, Anti-Tsundere, Damsels Out of Distress, those who Cry Cute (or Crocodile Tears whichever), Nice Girls, Sensory Skills, Clinging on Narukami-Senpai, Mystery Food X: Ultra Hot Edition, those who have faced their Shadow Archetypes
- Domains: Support, Combat, Music, Idols
- Followers: Hikari Kujou
- Mentors: Igor, Philemon
- Investigation Team: Yu Narukami, Yosuke Hanamura, Kanji Tatsumi, Chie Satonaka, Yukiko Amagi, Teddie, Naoto Shirogane
- Other Persona Users:
- Others: Ascended: The 765 Pro Idols, Utau Hoshina, Vinyl Scratch, Noel Vermillion, Yurika Kirishima, Sayaka Miki, Shana, Sanya V. Litvyak, Nanako Dojima, Ryotaro Dojima, Fuuka Yamagishi, Futaba Sakura, Serah Farron.
- Partner: Altaria
- Enemies: Nyarlathotep, I-No, Tohru Adachi, Izanami, Ameno-Sagiri, Courtney Gears, Clu, Monokuma and his Mastermind, the Psycho Rangers (particularly Psycho Pink)
- While not a direct combatant, Rise's presence is extremely vital towards many combatants, as her support will prove to be extremely invaluable. Buffs, protections, small recovery, you name it, she'll provide it
of course, the prerequisite is that you're a good person, she doesn't give her support to evil.
- Recently, she has visited the House of Combat to practice her combat skills with the other Female members of the Investigation team.
- Rise is also very noted with her infatuation with Yu Narukami and will ALWAYS give her support to him. Of course, she will also give her support to her other Investigation Team allies, but Narukami gets a special spot.
- Although she's often called an 'Anti-Tsundere', she gets along real fine with Shana.
- She also got along well with Noel Vermillion as Rise empathizes with Noel being constantly bullied by many, she herself as an ex-bully magnet. Their interactions together are really cute but it's a dreaded moment when they enter the kitchen because Rise is proud to teach Noel her cooking skills as stated in her portfolio. If you see that here's a word of advice run before they see you or Rise's Persona detects you.
- Declared the deadliest occupant of the House of Combat after her role in the "Mystery Food Omega" incident.
- It is worth noting that while her food is deadly, she is not a worse cook than Yukiko or Chie. Her cooking is very spicy, however.
- Even though she is fine providing combat support, she wished to be able to fight alongside her friends. After the P-1 Grand Prix, she was able to unlock a new, combat-oriented version of Himiko to directly help her friends in the battlefield. Needless to say, she and I-No now have a rivalry on their hands that frequently sees I-No interrupting Rise's concert rehearsals and band sessions at every opportunity. And it doesn't help that Rise sometimes wears an outfit in her likeness just to mock her.
- Being an Idol Singer, she frequents the House of Music to rehearse her singing and dancing for her next big concert or even practice and perform as an informal band alongside her teammates
when she's not being interrupted by I-No. Let's just say that she ended up needing the dance practice
- After the Midnight Stage Incident, she's also learning how to play the pedal harp.
- She's outraged with Courtney Gears for using music to control minds, particularly robots and programs, which automatically makes Gears as much of a Shadow Archetype to Rise as the latter's actual Shadow. Rise herself has stated that should Gears ever ally herself with Clu, she will co-operate with Balthier to put an end to this.
- Of course, it doesn't help that said Shadow was almost the downfall of the Investigation Team.
- However, Clu decided to abandon any connections with Gears due to her alliance with Alternate Gentaro. Rise is just glad that such a team-up is no longer possible.
- Aided Sayaka Miki in obtaining her Persona, Oktavia, alongside the rest of the Investigation Team.
- Has taken Altaria under her wing in order to further enhance her offensive combat skills alongside her combat support role. Should also be useful in Loudness Wars against I-No. Currently, Rise is the only Persona user thus far to also have a Pokemon on her team.
- She was among the members of the Investigation Team who accompanied Tomoyo Daidouji in her trip to the TV World (with Sakura Kinomoto along for the ride despite the Team's suggestion against it), helped her face her insecurities, and her Shadow was turned into a Persona named Seshat. While this is not unusual for the team since entering the Pantheon, Rise stayed closer to the situation because Tomoyo's Persona, like Rise's, is a Sensor-type. This resulted in Rise, Fuuka, and one of the newer Persona users, Futaba Sakura, all becoming mentors to the young Camera Fiend on how to use her Persona.
- Is kind of miffed when someone used a commercial of hers where she said she's totally fat (even if it's just about a slimming drink commercial, which made sense), just to distract less-concentrating people. Especially if the tagline is referring her as 'unrelated 15-year-old girl in a bikini'.
Sanya V. Litvyak
Sanya V. Litvyak, Goddess of Enemy Detection (Aleksandra Vladimirovna Litvyak, White Lily of Stalingrado)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A black cat holding a white lily on it mouth with a red star behind it on a black, round emblem.
- Theme Music: Song of Sanya, Sweet Duet (shared with Eila)
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: User of Magic Antenna, Heavy Sleepers, Wielding a Fliegerhammer, The Quiet One, Mission Control, Cat Ears and Tail, Nice Girl, Parental Abandonment
- Domains: Spotting, Missiles, Catgirls, Music
- Allies: (Strike Witches): Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen (really close friends), Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke, Major Mio Sakamoto, Charlotte E. Yeager, Gertrud Barkhorn, Yoshika Miyafuji, Lynette Bishop, Perrine H. Clostermann, Francesca Lucchini, Erica Hartmann
- Enemies: The Neuroi, Borg Queen, The Daleks, Deoxys, Ragyu Kiryuin
- Opposed by: Agatha Trunchbull
- Flying Officer (Or First Lieutenant) Sanya from Orussia, she is one of members of 501st Joint Fighter Wing "Strike Witches". Her magic specialty is Magic Antenna, which allows her to pick up radio signals, making her essentially a living radar device. She acts as a night watch in the Pantheon, making sure that no one is trying to do anything devious.
- She was delightfully surprised that she was able to ascend with Eila at the same time. Especially since at first it looked like Eila couldn't make it.
- Her night watches makes her sleepy during the morning, making it hard to meet her at a good time. She rarely sleeps at her own temple, going to Eila's temple instead. If she cannot make it before getting too tired, she is probably sleeping with Aila Jyrkiäinen, due of her reminding her of Eila, or Mako, who is sleeping at that time of the day anyway.
- She sometimes visits House of Music, playing the piano and singing. She usually prefers to do this with Austria, as oppose to Tori Amos. Even when outside of House of Music, she uses her magic to listen music through the radio.
- Her ascension was partly due of "The Girl Military Force", composed of Anoa Aoba, Miho Nishizumi, I-401 Iona, Teana Lanster and Naka, to be a stand-by for aircrafts, and mission control. She accepted the request almost right away. She for most part doesn't feel awkward being with them.
- Those from IS Academy something look at her, saying that she sounds like a certain girl who is also bit sleepy. She is also noted that she sounds like Ilyasviel von Einzbern, and where Sanya first thought she was a Orussian due of her attire, she isn't sure on what kind of person Ilya really is.
- Agatha fears her, as not only does she take traits of a black cat, but she is an actual witch. Whenever she sings her song in the night sky, Agatha locks herself inside her temple and refuses to come out until the music has stopped.
- Not to be confused with Saya. Ever.
Ty Lee, Goddess of Paralyzing Strikes ("Circus Freak")
- Symbol: Her braids
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Perky Female Minion, Nice girl working for bad people, Anti-bending pressure strikes, Cloud Cuckoolander, Genki Girl, Beware the Silly Ones, Circus Brat, want to be different from her sisters and the attention she never got as a child
- Domains: Chi Blocking, Pressure, Paralysis,
- Allies: Mai, Toph Bei Fong, Zuko, Sokka, Hawkeye, Dick Grayson/Nightwing, Hinata Hyuga, Hit, Dumbo, Elena
- Enemies: Azula, Amon, Tai Lung, Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn
- Opposed by: Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny
- Fears: Kenshiro
- One of Ty Lee's most dangerous techniques is her ability of chi blocking, with her knowledge of human body and the location of one's pressure points. Upon striking those points, it blocks the chi and cause the body part to be paralyze, preventing one from bending or moving. Combine with her high agility, she is a very dangerous when she could prevent bending as she once defeated a battalion of the toughest Earth Kingdom soldiers.
- She taught this technique to the Kyoshi Warriors and, many years later, was utilized by Amon's chi blockers in the Anti-bending Revolution and was used against Avatar Korra and her allies. She wasn't very thrilled when she heard of what Amon did.
- It's worth mentioning, however, that should one know about her chi-blocking technique, her ability becomes ineffective as they'll take many measures to avoid her attacks. Once, when she was given an arrangement of dueling one of the Furious Five, they avoided her attacks since they once faced Tai Lung who had a similar attack.
- In addition, it appears fat people are immune to her strikes when she tried to test her techniques on Po and shows no effect to the chi-blocking, most likely due to the weight blocking the pressure points. Po told her that someone else (Tai Lung) tried to do that to him and it didn't work.
- She has since joined the Kyoshi Warriors after the Hundred-Year War, where she hangs out with Suki, Sokka's current girlfriend. They also had the duty of guarding Fire Lord Zuko.
- Ty Lee has six identical sisters, which irritated her because she wanted individuality and not some sort of matched set, hence why she ran away to the circus. Both Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny don't believe it because they all have identical family members and they don't care about their similar profession and appearance.
- She later found out that her sisters all wanted to join the circus and form the "Flying Ty Sisters." She was upset about it since acrobatics was her defining trait and they promise to stay away from each other because of it. However, they have since reconciled when the Sisters saved her from thugs.
- Ironically, she joined the Kyoshi Warriors when she was in prison with the other Warriors as they all dress and look alike. In fact, while watching her sisters' performance, she considered leaving the Warriors because she didn't want to deal with the same problem again. However, when her sisters saved her together, she realize that a matched set has some advantages and returned to the Kyoshi Warriors.
- She was not happy to see Azula again; they used to be friends until the breakout in the Boiling Rock when she and Mai were gonna fight, and quickly betrayed her former friend. Just seeing her again actually frightens Ty Lee a lot.
- She's become very close friends with Hinata after the Hyuga clan princess stopped shyly backing off from her. Ty Lee was rather surprised that she could also strike pressure points through a family technique, Byakugan, which allows her to see the pressure points. Though she is rather mortified to hear that the Hyuga clan's more advanced techniques could do things such as steal chi, give chi to others, and even kill people by giving them heart attacks.
- She found Kenshiro to be very scary with his pressure strikes technique, as he strikes them so fast that it causes the affected body part to explode. To wit, she was actually shocked when the assassin Hit ascended as the Revered Assailant of Pressure Points rather than Kenshiro eventually gaining the title, telling Hit as much when he visited her temple to commend her on both her fighting skills and her ability to make something of herself away from battle.
- She would help in performing in circus to entertain the deities. Dick Grayson is impressed by her acrobatic skills and agility and how she used to perform in the circus, much like in his childhood with his late parents, the Flying Graysons. While backstage, she would squee over the adorable Dumbo and his big ears.
- She pities Hawkeye because he and his brother face their father's abuse and was taken into the circus after their parents died in the accident. Then he found out that the Swordsman and Trickshot, the people who raised and trained them, were villains and tried to kill Hawkeye before.
- She found Johnny Blaze to be very scary, especially as the Ghost Rider, since he is known for being a daredevil in the circus like the time when Azula intimidated her into joining her by ordering the ringmaster to burn the support net and releasing many dangerous beasts like a daredevil act.
- She is a total Dude Magnet—the one time she and her friends (+ Zuko) went to the Ember Islands and attracted five guys much to her surprise. It got worse when she arrived in the Pantheon and more guys were attracted to her, in which she pretty much has to paralyze all of them just to get by.
- When Brock made a pass at her, she immediately put the pressure points on him. Brock notes that they weren't as painful as his Crogunk using Poison Jab all the time.
- At this point, she doesn't understand why Harley Quinn still works and has affection for the Joker when he's been very mean to her since her life of crime. She only followed Azula mostly out of fear.
- Gets along well with bubbly, friendly, acrobatic Elena. Elena's not sure whether or not she wants to learn about blocking pressure points (being a practitioner of capoeira and all), but the two love having friendly spars from time to time. Elena has even introduced Ty Lee to her fellow Avatars of Friendship, where Ty Lee immediately glomped Gentaro and called him cute. She finds it adorable that Elena and Gentaro have feelings for one another, causing the two to blush.