open/close all folders
Bruno Leopaldo Francesco Sammartino, God of Living Legends (The Living Legend, The Italian Superman)
- Greater God
- Symbol: The WWWF World Heavyweight Championship Belt
- Theme Song: His WWE 2k14 theme
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: developing character due to a harsh past, incredible feats of skill, heroes who were incredibly humble, those believing in the ways of the past, those who always won his matches and loved by fans because of it, kicking ass to get to the top, Face for practically his entire wrestling career, Being the first "Superman wrestler".
- Domains: Legends, Good, Strength, Invincibility, Wrestling, Determination, Humility
- Allies: Captain America, John Cena, King II, Zangief, CM Punk...pretty much every single wrestling God has idolizes him for good reason.
- Rivals: Ric Flair (Friendly, though)
- Enemies: Red Skull and every single Nazi in the Pantheon
- After having a rocky relationship with Vince McMahon due to the drastic changes made to the sport, he finally ascended to the Pantheon by making it to the WWE Hall of Fame as an inductee of 2013, personally inducted by Arnold Schwarzenegger. There, he humbly announced that he made his success due to luck and the support of his fans.
- Despite having a bit of bad blood with Ric Flair, the two have buried the hatchet. They were last seen having an amazing match, with Bruce even doing the signature "WOOO!" with Ric.
- Utterly despises Red Skull, as he is a reminder of his Dark and Troubled Past growing up in World War II Italy along with every single Nazi in the Pantheon.
- Spends his days training with all the other wrestling gods who made it into the Pantheon. Also opened up a wing in the Academy for those who want to know about wrestling. It has become very popular.
- Has an utter disdain for wrestlers who use drugs and steroids. Gets along with CM Punk due to Punk's straight edge lifestyle, and also found a spirited competitor in Billy Kane for his stance against smoking.
- Many await the day Bruno Sammartino fights Dante of Sparda, waiting for how The Living Legend fights off the Showy Invincible Hero in an all-out brawl.
- Amazed most gods when they learned that he was a World Champion for more than 4000 days. This personal record was placed in the House of Knowledge for all to see. The wrestling gods agreed that none of them would ever break that prestigious record — the sheer idea of Bruno losing his championship to someone else can draw the crowd into a Stunned Silence that one could think that they turned deaf. He has also sold out the prestigious Pantheon Square Garden arena 187 times.
- While AJ Styles is the wrestling god of Popularity Power, Styles agrees that not even he can draw in the masses like Bruno can.
- While many gods were already amazed at the famous Andre the Giant/Hulk Hogan match of Wrestlemania 3, they learned that in one alternate timeline, Andre would've had to fight Bruno. Whoever the winner of that match was, no one could say. At the very least Bruno admitted that it wouldn't have worked out as he and Andre were good friends in real life.
- Shed his mortal form on April 18, 2018. Many wrestling gods, good and evil and from all parts of the globe, spent a moment of silence in his honor.
Onaga, God of Iconic Logos (The Dragon King, The True Emperor of Outworld)
- Theme Song: The Dragon King Has Left The Building.
- Greater God
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Symbol: The MK Dragon.
- Portfolio: Omnicidal Maniac, Can Resurrect the Dead and Enslave Them, Under the Influence of the One Being to Fuse All of Reality Into Himself, Blow You Away, Breath Weapon, The Largest of the Kombatants, The Former Emperor of Outworld Before Shao Kahn, The Juggernaut, Mighty Glacier, Monster Modesty, Immune Against Projectiles, Winged Humanoids, Has a Super Powerbomb For a Throw.
- Domains: Leadership, Resurrection, Dragons, Kombat.
- Herald: Blaze.
- Kombatants Resurrected And Enslaved: Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade, Jackson 'Jax' Briggs, Kung Lao, and Kitana (First Timeline, after being slain by the Deadly Alliance)
- Rivals: King Ghidorah, Shinryu.
- The Ascended Kombatants: SHAO KAHN (as he poisoned him and usurped his throne), Raiden, Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, Kenshi Takahashi, Hanzo Hasashi/Scorpion, Kuai Liang/Sub-Zero, Cassie Cage, Jacqui Briggs, Kung Jin (for enslaving their loved ones), Takeda Takahashi, Ermac
- Other Enemies: The majority of the Heroes and Anti-Heroes in the Pantheon, particulary Kratos, Kurama, Gabriel Belmont, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Kira Yamato, Reinforce Eins, Guts, Ryu Hayabusa, Jin Kazama, Cloud Strife.
- Opposed By: Kotal Kahn and by extension, Ahau Kin and Ogre, Gill, Eyedol, Gargos, Zero (Drakengard 3), Doctor Doom, Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat, Bahamut, The Dovakiin, Issei Hyodo, Vali Lucifer, Ryu (Breath of Fire), Natsu Dragneel, Gajeel Redfox, Wendy Marvell.
- Feared By: Syzoth/Reptile.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Zeref.
- If there was one person that Shao Kahn feared for good reason, it's Onaga. And the Dragon King has ascended to the Pantheon. As tough as Kahn is, he could not best Onaga in kombat, so the former adviser-turned-Konqueror had used treachery to take his throne by poisoning him. Onaga has not forgotten that little detail.
- The iconic dragon logo that is synonymous with Mortal Kombat? That's Onaga.
- Just to be clear, this is not Onaga's essence in Syzoth's body. This is the real deal. Of course, Syzoth tends to steer clear of him, as he remembers that incident.
- Onaga is tough. So much so that he waded through a barrage of magic and lightning blasts from Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, and Raiden. The blast of godlike essence which killed Shang (Quan Chi managed to escape) was nothing more than an inconvenience to Onaga.
- As Onaga is no longer under the influence of the One Being to merge the realms into himself, (seeing as how the Pantheon operates on another plane), he now seeks to bring the Pantheon under his control. This ambition brings him into conflict with both the heroes and villains of the Pantheon.
- But what makes Onaga the most dangerous is his ability to resurrect the dead and make them his mindless slaves. It is because of this technique that his army was considered to be unbeatable on the battlefield. Onaga even went as far as to revive Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade, Kung Lao, Kitana and Jax following their deaths at the hands of the Deadly Alliance and converted them into mindless warriors. It is a fact that still leaves a bitter taste in their mouths. Of course, had Onaga been there when a super-powered Sindel made her deadly housecall on Raiden's chosen warriors, he would have done it again, thus robbing Quan Chi of all the souls he had gained.
- Onaga has heard that Kotal Kahn is now Emperor of Outworld, having usurped Mileena. Kotal Kahn sees that Onaga is a serious threat, and has appealed to both Ahau Kin and Ogre, of both whom Ko'atal serves as High Priest.
- Heard about how Cassie Cage (Johnny and Sonya's daughter), Jacqui Briggs (Jax's daughter), Kung Jin (Kung Lao's cousin), and Takahashi Takeda (Kenshi's son) has brought down Shinnok's corrupted form. As Onaga has enslaved Cassie's parents, Jacqui's dad, and Kung Jin's cousin in the original timeline, he has plans to do the same to their children and bend them to his will. Seeing as how Kenshi had been a thorn in his side, he will do the same to his son, and unleash them upon their parents. Of course, this did not go well with their parents and cousin.
- Surprisingly enough, Onaga is not without allies. His main allies are Orochi and Gohma Vlitra. How Onaga managed to join forces with the Embodiment of Gaia's vengeance is unknown.
- Aside from Orochi and Gohma, Onaga has also aligned himself with Darkseid and Apocalypse. Both Uxas and En Sabah Nur respect only strength, and Onaga has that strength. It is also through this strength that Onaga has gained the attention of some of the more evil dragons in the Pantheon.
- Kitty Pryde is one of Onaga's potential 'converts,' upon hearing about how her powers had been upgraded by the Black Vortex. Onaga is dangerous enough, but should his powers be amplified on a cosmic scale, it would rival that of the godly power that Shao Kahn had won at the Battle of Armageddon.
- Kouta Kazuraba is not too keen on not only Onaga taking over the Pantheon, but also the whole 'resurrect-the-dead-and-make-them-his-slaves' schtick that the Dragon King has going. He is now trying to rally the other Kamen Riders and the other heroes to stand against Onaga.
"Oh, oh, SHAWN!"
- Theme Song: "Sexy Boy".
- Greater God
- Symbol: The DX Logo or a Sword piercing through a Heart.
- Alignment: Neutral Good as Face, Chaotic Good/Chaotic Neutral during his DX phase and Neutral Evil as a Heel.
- Portfolio: Popularity After a Breakup, Selling, Lightning Bruisers, Sweet Chin Music, Singing His Own Theme Song, Religious Bruisers, Cool Old Guys.
- Domains: Wrestling, Popularity, Mischief (back in his DX days).
- Followers: Zack Ryder, Booker T, John Morrison
- Former Promoter: Vince McMahon
- Allies: Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Daniel Bryan, Paul London and Brian Kendrick (his students), AJ Styles
- Rivals: The Undertaker, Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, Steve Austin, Kane, Randy Orton
- He accended to Godhood after his second attempt to defeat the Undertaker at WrestleMania. Even though he didn't beat him, he got closer than any mortal or deity that has ever tried, shocking everyone at the last moments of the match where he slapped the Undertaker with all of his remaining strength until Undertaker had to Tombstone him to end his suffering.
- As Mr. WrestleMania, ANY match with Shawn is said to be epic. If he's fighting a match at WrestleMania, expect it to be amazing, no exceptions.
- Upon learning of Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns' victories over the Deadman, he quietly went toward Undertaker and raised his hand in absolute respect. The two now talk about their pasts and how they are making new lives now that they are both retired from wrestling.
- As Mr. WrestleMania, ANY match with Shawn is said to be epic. If he's fighting a match at WrestleMania, expect it to be amazing, no exceptions.
- Even though his regular kicks are nowhere near as powerful as those of the Goddess of Kicking, Chun-Li, he still has the most devastating kick-attack in the Pantheon: The Sweet Chin Music Superkick, an ability that can come out of nowhere and knock down almost any opponent that it is used against. The reason for its name is the fact that it makes a very loud and recognizable sound that can be heard throughout all the Pantheon every time it connects. Ever since his rice to Godhood, only the likes of Asura, Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee and Mr. Rogers have been able to dodge it. Chun-Li even shivers at the idea of her Spinning Bird Kick or Hyakuretsukyaku clashing with Sweet Chin Music, moreso on being on the receiving end of one. Just ask John Cena, or The Undertaker, or Triple H, or most of the female deities in the House of Love.
- Tends to spend a lot of time in the House of Love. He is known as the HeartBreak Kid for a reason, you know.
- What makes him so different from the other wrestlers who ascended? "I sing my own theme song!" (although ironically, he can't sing at all).
- If he's out on business, he has an answering machine for the other Gods. This is the message he leaves.
- Whatever you do, do NOT bring up those photos from his Playgirl days. As he stated, "I was blind! I was stupid! You [Triple H] told me GIRLS bought that magazine."
"I don't know if that's controversial, but it sure as hell is funny."
- Also do not assume that he doesn't know anything about controversy. Aside from being the one who put Bret Hart in the Sharpshooter, he'll also go into a mad kicking frenzy, starting with finding someone named Stan, giving them Sweet Chin Music, screaming, "I JUST KICKED STAN!" and then continue his Sweet Chin Music spree while ranting. As one god once noted:
- Due to being a born-again Christian, he HATES YHVH. HATES HIM. He wants nothing to do with this pompous braggart who believes himself above all others. Thankfully, he found the real God and has now gone to pray to him.
- This makes him friends with fellow born-again Christian Luna Vachon. The two go to the House of Faith to pray every now and then. Gangrel sometimes joins, and sometimes the Cutie Mark Crusaders join him (if nothing more than to help Shawn find a new direction in life)
War the Nephilim
War, God of Cleared Names (Horseman, The Red Rider, Rider of the Red Horse)
Click to see War's Chaos Form
- Greater God
- Symbol: A stylized horse head◊ (shared with his siblings), The mark on his forehead (personally his)
- Theme Song: Darksiders Theme, War's Theme, Death VS War (Shared with Death)
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral (Absolute loyalty to his siblings)
- Portfolio: Clearing his name, Red Horseman of the Apocalypse, Disabled and deep-voiced badassery, Prosthetic arms that pack a punch, Awesome hoods, Luminescent featureless eyes, Relishing battle, Brilliant battle-strategy, Chaoseater wielded one-handed, Being the youngest but largest sibling, Being insanely tough and nigh-unstoppable, CHAOS, Honorable to a fault, Great destruction, Armaments of war, Slow but immensely strong, Blade Geysers, The Red Horse (Ruin)
- Domains: Balance, Chaos, Combat, Destruction, Honor, Revenge, War
- Allies: His brother Death, his other brother Strife, his sister Fury, Archer, Bahamut, The Human Child(Frisk), Papyrus, Sans, Toriel, Asgore Dreemurr, Roger Thornhill
- Opposed by: Yuji Sakai
- Former Enemies: The entire Imperium of Man, other deities who adore/protect humanity
- Rivals: Dante, Nero, Gaara, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Akihiko Sanada, Illidan Stormrage, Kain Highwind, Undyne, Kratos, Ares
- Respects: His brother Death, Asura, The Human Child
- At Arm's Length: Luke Skywalker, Skips, The Greater Fiends
- Its Complicated: The Nephalems, Akeno Himejima, Sicily
- Conflicting Opinion: Lucifer, Ren Hakuryuu, Enrico Pucci, Shinji Ikari
- Enemies: All who threaten Creation, Death (Final Destination), War the Embodiment, Tiamat, The Joker, Dhuum The Angel and Demon sub-houses - and EVERY angel and demon across the Pantheon, YHVH
- After much time, and undertaking a quest that The Charred Council had no intention of rewarding with a pardon, one which he ultimately only succeeded in by giving his life, War was granted a place in the Pantheon as the ultimate scion of those who clear their name of wrongdoing. It should be noted that the reason he was chosen above most others is that even his older brother, Death, went to extreme lengths to prove him innocent, which ultimately culminated in the Executioner resurrecting humanity to erase the alleged crime he was punished for.
- One of the first few deities War met upon his ascension was the enigmatic Servant who prefers to be called Archer, one who has shared his position of enforcer (though War works on a much larger scale). That they sound similar and have similar attitudes (that is, being rather serious and brooding at times) only makes things more interesting.
- Speaking of those he sounds similar to, countless deities were surprised to hear Illidan Stormrage, Gaara, David Zappa, Kenzo Tenma, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Red XIII, Akihiko Sanada, Stahn Aileron, Kain Highwind, Jonathan Morris, Axl Low, Caius Ballad, Johnny Sfondi, Yasuo, and above all Asura. He has actually come to blows with a few of these deities, even earning quite a few rivals among them. Additionally, due to the fact that he sounds like a certain leader of the Order of the Sword, he has gained a fierce rival in the demonslayer Dante and has also been antagonized by the younger descendant of Sparda, Nero. For his part, War doesn't really care much about any of them but does see some great dueling partners in some.
- Lucifer is a rather polarizing individual, especially with regards to War's temperament. On the one hand, they both strive for chaos and allowing choice....on the other hand, however, War is just as likely to treat someone with fairness as he is to be ruthlessly brutal.War: "Do not be deceived by my actions, Lightbringer. I serve the balance, and the chaos and mayhem I cause is for the sake of keeping tyranny and oppression in check."
- For that matter, a great many of the deities known to have averted or cut short Armageddon are apprehensive of him regardless of his innocence. Yuji Sakai lamented that he was not able to cancel the End War, though War has repeatedly reassured the boy that his End War was unavoidable. Shinji Ikari doesn't like him much, though he does admit knowing the feeling of being blamed for causing the end of the world and humanity (even if it IS rebooted and he's not always aware of the exact details).
- When a certain other horseman sharing his title sought him out and attempted to manipulate him, said horseman was surprised to find that War was not susceptible to his influence. The former was then sent packing by the latter, who would have slain him if not for the interference of Death the Nephilim. War the Nephilim despises any who make use of underhanded tactics, such as what War the Embodiment employed, and has made it clear that things will not be pretty if they ever crossed paths again.
War: "The God of War and the Much Despised War God are very satisfying opponents. Even Chaoseater is eager to face them again and again."
- From then on everyone in the Pantheon has taken to calling this one "War the Nephilim", which he doesn't seem to mind much, if at all.
- He also has an odd rivalry with Kratos, the God of War, and Ares, The Most Reviled War God, as he is also a being that represents war. War the Nephilim, however, insists that he is more of an exceptionally talented combatant than an embodiment of conflict though that doesn't stop him from taking them on.
- The Sentient Cosmic Force known as Death has it out for him due to him having cheated death not once, not twice, but 'three times in his lifetime. Even being the younger sibling of one of its aspects, the God of Damage-Negating Mobility, is not enough to spare him from being on its/his list. War doesn't really care about this, instead wishing only to act in accordance with the Cosmic Balance.War: "I serve The Balance. If Death wishes to take my life to that end then it is welcomed to try."
- He is also at odds with Dhuum, as he has cheated death repeatedly. Though they weren't all by his own intent. The Inevitable Death respects him as he does his brother, but is still intent on making him meet his maker.Dhuum: "Dhuum doesn't care if brother Death saved him! The Inevitable Death comes for him!"War: (With a coy smirk) "Dhuum will come, and he will try."
- Upon learning that there was a Tiamat in the Pantheon, War went to investigate. He was surprised to find not a Bat Queen but a Goddess of Evil Dragons, and promptly challenged her with the intention of slaying her. He was barely unable to defeat her, though he did earn the respect and blessing of the God of Good Dragons for this endeavor. He intends to challenge her again anyway. His brother, Death, is not amused.
- He has become extremely wary of Luke Skywalker and Skips due to them sounding very similar to The Watcher that tormented him while he was under The Charred Council's control. The Joker, too, sounds similar but has earned War's genuine enmity for being twisted and depraved unlike the previous two.
- Similarly to his brother, Death, War isn't on the best of terms with the various nephilim due to his part in the eradication of his own brethren. However, unlike Death, War isn't outright hated by them and he even bears most of them no ill will so long as they aren't trying to wipe out everything else in the multiverse.
- He is actually respectful and considerate to Akeno Himejima of The Occult Research Club, despite the fact that she would rather have nothing to do with him. He is fine with this, as he has more pressing matters to attend to. Like getting back at Tiamat for his defeat at her claws.
- Furthermore, many deities who are fond of or sworn to stand by humanity have denounced War as an enemy of mankind. The Human Child (Frisk) is an exception, as they have befriended him and have earned his respect for their utter determination. This friendship has also made him an ally of The Skeleton Brothers, the child's adoptive mother, the formerly underground monster king, and even earned him a friendly rival in the former captain of the royal guard of previously mentioned former king. The God-Emperor of Mankind has absolutely no love for him and has commanded the entire Imperium of Man to attack him on sight.War: (With a confident smile): "I look forward to seeing what The Third Kingdom is truly capable of."
- After he successfully managed to prove himself innocent of wrongfully initiating the Apocalypse, however, hostilities between War and these groups have ceased. Not because of any newfound friendship, but simply because the latter have much more pressing and more evil threats to deal with. The Imperium in particular is still keeping a watchful eye on him, however.
- Many deities who were falsely accused of wrongdoings, however, regard him with total empathy. Roger Thornhill is one such deity, though War doesn't really have an opinion of him.
- As he is currently in prime form to take on all celestial and infernal beings, he is an enemy of EVERY angel and demon across the Pantheon.
War: "The Creator did not want mindless puppets, incapable of thinking for themselves!"
- Malthael, The Silent Angel, is a particularly despised adversary, as War can not abide by his crusade against free will.
- There are a few examples that he has deemed to be tolerable, whom he would only fight if absolutely necessary. The angel Flonne he has deemed as mostly harmless if far too obsessed with the concept of love. The Occult Research Club (Rias Gremory, Akeno Himejima, Koneko Toujou, Yuuto Kiba, Asia Argento, Xenovia Quarta, Irina Shidou, Issei Hyodo) proved themselves worthy of both his respect and consideration - the latter of which only meaning he will refrain from antagonizing them - as they genuinely wish to establish harmony/peace between the denizens of the heavens and the hells.
- Contrary to popular belief, he does NOT have a positive opinion of The Great Will, YHVH. When questioned about why he would ever oppose The Lord, he will only say the following:War: "The Great Will is NOT The Creator. His only aim is for a world dominated by his law only."
- He's not actually sure how to feel about one of YHVH's devout followers, Enrico Pucci. The priest DID cause the end of his world, though he did force it to be rebooted into one which he would prefer - there was balance in that action. His belief in YHVH, however, is a point of contention for the Nephilim. War wants to respect him, but he can't condone those whom he aids.
- Unexpectedly, he has become sympathetic to Ren Hakuryuu, in whom he can see his own struggles with family, power, and even friendships. He was even empathetic to the young warrior's motivation, which mirrored his own reasoning during his quest to clear his name. In fact, they would be friends if not for their vastly different goals.War: "Sometimes duty must be cast aside to do what must be done. But I cannot allow anyone to destroy all of Creation."
- Also has a place in the House of Philosophy
Zeus (Disney version), The Sanitized God
- Greater God
- Symbol: His medallion, a cloud with lightning coming out of it
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Adaptational Heroism, Everybody Loves Zeus, Having His Baby Son Kidnapped, Abel To Hades' Cain, Big Good, Badass Beard, Not Without His Dickish Moments, Good Marriages, Disneyfication And Christian Hijacking, Bolt of Divine Retribution, Large Ham
- Domains: Thunder, Parents, Goodness, Sanitizing
- Superior: Walt Disney
- Allies: Hercules, Pegasus, Triton, Pikachu, Athena, God(God, The Devil And Bob), Ra, Izaya, Mufasa, Aladdin, Thor, Diana of Themiscyra
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: The other Zeus
- Enemies: Both Hades, Scar, Kaldr, Maleficent, YHVH, Jafar, Alex Mercer, Kratos (Just not as much as with the other Zeus)
- Opposes: Hera, Ares
- Pities: Medusa, Cassandra
- When the world was young, mankind was under the mercy of the Titans. Life was brutal and short. This all changed, however, when Zeus came along. With his powerful thunderbolts he successfully imprisoned them, and founded the Olympian Pantheon. Now he rules Mt Olympus, however his son Hercules would be kidnapped and de-powered, forcing him to guide him from afar to earn his godhood back.
- Though they share the Top God role, this Zeus is a very different one in temperament to the original version. He's not a womanizer, a good husband and in general a nice, if very hammy and somewhat prideful guy. In other words, an incredibly sanitized version. The original Zeus doesn't take kindly to his image being changed, and has disowned him. He considers his mythological counterpart a jerk. That being said, when they actually need to do their job they work together, especially when taking out Kratos.
- While Zeus tolerates him, the movie he originated from is almost-universally hated by historians and mythology buffs, especially Greek ones, and for a time was even banned from Greece itself. Granted he's not the only god in the pantheon to go through this like Thor and the ancients were already toying with sanitizing their gods like Helios.
- Despite being under Adaptational Heroism, he still has his moments. Like in the myth he chained Prometheus to a mountain and had an eagle peck at his liver and he's smited peoples and cities. Not as bad as the other Zeus, but still. His kids have their own issues as well, like his version of Ares being in a petulant rivalry with Athena(though that's unchanged from the myth).
- Doesn't get along with either Hades, mainly the Disney version. Hades has always been resentful of him and his position, not helped by making jokes at his expense. He didn't seem to think that he'd try to usurp his place and become the Top God, but then again neither did the Greeks. This has only increased their feud, as they represent rivaling tropes; White-washing a Top God while demonizing a death god because of modern sensibilities.
- Glad to see that none of the Titans he's dealt with managed to escape. He believes that Kaldr is the Titan Lythos, and Lissandra is his ally. Evidence suggests his own father Cronus was as bad as the mythology suggests, and may be the reason why his Hades is evil.
- Because of his bad relationship towards Hades, he's doesn't like Scar. Hades tried to overthrow him and kill his son, while Scar successfully murdered his brother and framed his nephew. He recognizes a lot of similarities to Hades in Jafar as well, especially when the two became allies. Thankfully so did Hercules and Aladdin. Suspects Maleficent to be a potential threat as well.
- Unlike him, Hercules remains a Composite Character of his different iterations. As a result, both him and his mythological counterpart could be considered his father, though that's not all that unusual for Greek mythology. Who has custody on the time being depends on whether Herc is in a Lighter and Softer or Darker and Edgier mood.
- Has decided to form a partnership with other god figures. He seems to get along the best with God from God, The Devil and Bob. Most find this unsurprising since he seems to take more from the Christian God than his source. Also works with Highfather like said source, and gets along with fellow Top God Ra. Both Zeus oppose the oppressive Control Freak nature of YHVH, who sees them as any deity as a threat to His power.
- Felt he should partner with other Disney patriarchs as well, becoming a friend in need to Triton and Mufasa. With the former, they may be related. Zeus remembered his Triton as a total dork who admired his athletic cousin, instead of being an Expy of Posiedon. They've managed to work a similar dynamic.
- He's rather sympathetic to Medusa, even if she won't let him near her. He doesn't think that what was done to her was fair at all. Seems to be upset towards Cassandra as well. As for Hera? He opposes her cruel treatment of her husbands' bastards. Sure, he gets why she's mad but the kids don't bear the sins of their father. Hera is quick to point out that the last time she tried to get back at Zeus it ended really badly, but he doesn't think that's a good enough excuse. Hera's divided about what to think of this version of her husband.
- The Men in Black have once visited his shrine, thinking he sounded like their boss. On the other hand, his voice also brought many Disney and Transformers deities mistaking him for someone else.
- Refuses to shave. You can see why◊.
Adrian Shephard, God of Popular Mooks (Corporal Shephard, Corporal Dogmeat, Shepard)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His gas mask.
- Alignement: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Badass Normal, Being an HECU Marine, One-Man Army, Arriving to Black Mesa after the Resonnance Cascade began, Not killing scientists like other soldiers, Carrying a lot of weapons, some of those being living aliens, One of them acting as a grappling hook, Not being heard from in almost twenty years.
- Domains: Soldiers, Survival, Weapons, Badassery
- Followers: The Republic Commandos
- Employer: The G-Man
- Allies: Gordon Freeman, The Vortigaunts, Chell, John 117, Commander Shepard, Isaac Clarke, Ellen Ripley, Samus Aran, XCOM, Subject Delta, The Arbiter
- Uneasy Alliance with: The Men in Black
- Enemies: Dr Wallace Breen, The Combine, The Headcrabs, The Dalek Emperor, The Flood, ADVENT, GLaDOS, Harbinger, HUNK
- One day, a ruined Osprey appeared in the Popularity House, and out of it walked a Marine. Soon after, it was found that the G-Man was the one responsible for his apparition. When asked about it, he answered that the soldier would prove useful to XCOM.
- Upon learning that Gordon was in the Pantheon, he ran to his House, with the intention to make him pay for what had happend to their homeworld and his companions. After a short but intense fight, the Vortigaunts arrived and stopped them before explaining to him what had happend. While he doesn't hold Gordon entirely responsible now, he still has minor troubles cooperating with Gordon.
- He also likes to taunt him about the fact that he has a grappling hook.
- Chell was also suprised that the keyboards at Aperture were that way because he messed with them.
- There have been rumors that he is related to Commander Shepard, or even that they were an alternate version of him. None of them have confirmed or infirmed those rumors.
- Has a strange relation with the House of Aliens: On one hand, the Combine and the Headcrabs are his enemies. On the other, three of his weapons (who he is quite affectionate towards) are aliens.
- He is also distrustful of the Men in Black, since he had to fight the Black Ops sent to nuke Black Mesa.
- He is highly respected by the 501st Legion for being a popular Mook.
- Hates HUNK for being a Black Ops agent with a complete Lack of Empathy toward his teammates.
Alexander Luthor, God of Supervillains and Villains With Good Receptions (Lex Luthor, Mockingbird, New Man of Steel, Apex Lex)
- Intermediate God, Greater God with his Powered Armor, borderline Overdeity as Apex Lex
- Symbol: The Lexcorp Logo
- Theme: The Red Capes Are Coming
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Supervillains With Good Receptions, Putting on Facades Only to Show The Cold Interior, Obsessive Schemers, Last Humanists, Having Plans For All Kinds of Problems, Evil Bald People, Magnificent Bastards, Fantastic Racism, Never My Fault
- Domains: Hatred, Pride, Trickery, Intelligence
- Followers: The Largo family, Melodia, Damien Thorn, Renly Baratheon, for now
- Allies: The Joker, Harley Quinn, Cheetah, Brainiac, Captain Cold, Mister Mxyzptlk (sometimes), Red Skull (sort of), Deathstroke, Loki, Aizen, David Xanatos, Neo Cortex, Handsome Jack, the Black Organization
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Darkseid, Kazuya Mishima, M. Bison, Doctor Doom.
- The DC Universe: Superman, Supergirl, Nightwing, Red Robin, Batman, Catwoman, Batgirl, Power Girl, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Ambush Bug, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Aquaman, Steel, Firestorm, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, Zatanna.
- Other Enemies: Spider-Man, Daredevil, Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Madoka Kaname, Kim Kaphwan, Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Guile, Zangief, Jin Kazama.
- Pities: The Professor
- His propaganda blitz and misdirection of The Daily Planet led this Lex to oust Darla Dimple from her spot, demoting her to janitor for daring to overshadow Lex Luthor.
- Rumoredly, it was this one yell that eventually started his rise over from the shadow, by interrupting Darla's whatever speech with: "WROOOOOOOONNNGGG!!!!"
- Alexander "Lex" Luthor is many things. Self-reliant, amoral, and quite possibly the most intelligent being on Earth. One thing he is not, however, is simple. Born to an abusive father* , Lex used his brilliant mind, incredible work ethic, and complete lack of scruples to claw his way to becoming the most powerful man in Metropolis and, perhaps, the world... before Superman appeared. Unable to cope with being so effortlessly overshadowed by the godlike alien, Lex swore to destroy the Man of Tomorrow and reinstate his position as Earth's true champion.
- This Luthor despises the counterpart from Smallville, upset that he could ever take up with the alien.
- He often spends his time spreading rumors about the heroes, all while using company resources to prevent any connections being made to him.
- In an alternate universe, he's leading a resistance against a regime lead by none other than Superman. Luthor was savvy enough to devise a plan to amass power there by tricking the residents that the Luthor of that universe survived. How it come off, we have no idea.
- He met with his unholy partner Red Skull to discuss forming a Supervillain Army to counter the GUAG Superhero Division... so the villains finally win for once. When the Marvel and DC universe merged, he combined with Red Skull to form the Green Skull. He found this odd, expecting to fuse with Doctor Doom instead.
- After hearing that one time he switched body with The Flash, Luthor has made it his habit to wash his hands after going to a toilet. Just because he's EVIL doesn't mean he had to be that dirty.
- Once Superman revealed the existence of Supergirl to the world, Lex tried to kill her to prove she was a hoax. He failed, and to add insult to injury, she saved his life (because she did not want him to escape his life sentence). Lex got so murderously furious that he grabbed a shotgun, fired at her, and then he remembered she is Immune to Bullets. He yelled that he loathed her and her cousin before being taken away.
- Supergirl, though, did him a favor when she made friends with Lex's little sister Lena and kept her brother's identity a secret. Say what you will do, but Lex loves his sister.
- In alternate universe Earth-149, Lex found a cure for cancer and pretended to reform with the purpose of earning Superman's trust. He managed to kill him for good, but his joy was short-lived when Supergirl captured him and brought him to Bottle City of Kandor where he was judged and banished to the Phantom Zone.
- When Lex first met and fought Kara Zor-El after the Crisis on Infinite Earths, though, he mopped the floor with her.
- He once stole forty cakes. That's ten cakes, times four. And That's Terrible.
- A further explanation may have been given: He apparently stole them as a child from his school's bake sale as revenge on the administration for not letting him enter his fission-powered toaster in the science fair.
- He has been working alongside Neo Cortex in the latter's plans. It didn't take that long for others to figure out one of the reasons behind that alliance.
- Lex did not fight with Tony Stark after being found stealing his belongings. He definitely wasn't disintegrated until there was nothing left of his body, either. Don't believe everything that hedonistic lush tells you.
- After certain events, Luthor has turned over a new leaf and made a HeelFace Turn and become the "new" "Man of Steel". There are few who think Lex is genuine in being a hero and it's only a matter of time before he once again ends back as a thorn in Superman's side.
- As it turns out, part of the reason why he became a hero is so his little sister could look up to him and be proud. And she turns out to be evil and wants him dead.
- Fed up with Superman's continued mistreatment of him despite all his attempts at reforming, he has renounced Superman as a partner. He is still determined to do good, but has resolved to go back to doing so his way again.
- The revelation that despite his attempts at being good, he is still an embodiment of the dominant villainous force of entropy has served to push him even further into his old Super-villain ways. He still thinks of himself as a hero, but when has he not?
- Also has a temple in Villainous Archetypes.
Coco Bandicoot, Goddess of Iconic Sequel Characters
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her pink laptop and cellphone
- Theme Song: Coco's theme and Coco Park
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Ace Pilot, Adorkable, Badass Adorable, Big Brother Worship, Buffy Speak, Cheerful Child, The Cutie, Dance Battler, Denser and Wackier, Ditzy Genius, Flower in Her Hair, Genki Girl, Innocent Prodigy, Nice Girl, Pink Means Feminine, Remember the New Guy?, Slapstick Knows No Gender, Spoiled Sweet, Women Are Wiser
- Domains: Technology, Computers, Siblings, Marsupials, Intelligence
- Team Bandicoot: Crash Bandicoot (Her older brother), Aku Aku, Crunch Bandicoot, Polar, Pura and Baby T, Tawna and the Nitro Squad, Penta Penguin
- Other Allies: Twilight Sparkle, Nanako Dojima, Any Little Sister Heroine, Nathan Drake, Tigger, Sonic the Hedgehog, Luigi, Miles "Tails" Prower, Jimmy Neutron
- Enemies: Neo Cortex, Uka Uka, Nitrus Brio (Sometimes allies), Dr. N. Gin, Dr. N. Tropy, Dr. Willy, Mesogog, Dr. Robotnik
- The younger sister of Crash Bandicoot, at first nobody knew where Coco came from but she is also one of Cortex mutants that managed to escape him. But she essentially became a prominent character in her franchise, becoming a powerful ally for her brother and another annoyance for Doctor Cortex.
- Coco was quickly to visit her older brother Crash after she found out about this place and berated him for not telling her before. Even after that small mishap, she still adores Crash and is always up to join him on his adventures.
- She also learned about Aku Aku being present as well and was caught off-guard that he has to share his temple with his brother Uka Uka, much to both siblings' chagrin. That and with the presence of Dr. Cortex as well, Coco believes that the pantheon isn't that different in terms of problems she has to deal back home.
- While she may be the younger sibling, Coco has access to the same abilities as her brother, including spinning and using the Fruit Bazooka. However she also has other specialties, like knowing how to pilot planes and spaceships as well as being a computer genius. While she may be considered much more intelligent and capable than her brother, she still loves Crash and looks up to him.
- Got to meet a lot of people who like her, adore their older siblings. He found common ground with Twilight Sparkle given their shared intellect (Not to mention that like Twilight's brother, wasn't mentioned before she made her appearance) and likes to hang around Nanako Dojima since she finds her adorable.
- She is never found without her pink laptop and always brings it wherever she goes. She is also pretty good at computers to boot and so the GUAG White Hats have considered adding her to their forces, but Coco says that for the moment, she is not interested.
- After hearing about his brother's adventures where she wasn't part of, she decided to travel back in time to help him out. Which is confusing considering the first adventure amounts to nothing since Crash didn't really need her help and in the second she was actually tried to warn Crash about Cortex's plan.
- Seems to be a fan of the Uncharted series since she has been spotted playing the game once until her battery ran out. She was ecstatic to meet the protagonist Nathan Drake and him also seemingly recognized her from Elena's games and the two became good friends.
- She has a tiger pet named Pura who she adopted after visiting the Great Wall of China during the third adventure. She also likes to play with Tigger in her free time and finds him adorable.
- Hates all kinds of Mad Scientists, especially those who experiment on animals since she was one. She wasn't happy of learning about Cortex being around or even N. Brio, not to mention their shared allies in Dr. Wily and Dr. Robotnik, the latter also having experimented on animals before. She is also not fond of Evilutionary Biologists such as Mesogog.
- After following her brother and getting to meet his allies, Coco made a kinship with both Luigi and Tails, given their shared role as the younger sidekick. She also bonded with Tails given their shared intellect and like to exchange ideas on computers and science.
- Said to sometimes sound like Jimmy Neutron. After being confused for sounding just like a girl, Jimmy got along really well with Coco since she is pretty smart for a girl.
- Also present in Character Roles.
Marth, God of Warrior Princes and International Cameo Debuts (Prince Marth of Altea, Prince of Light, Star and Savior, Star Lord, Lodestar, The Hero-King, Mars)
- Theme Song: Marth's Theme, a variation on the main Fire Emblem Theme, Battling Marth for combat, and Fire Emblem Melee for crossovers.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His sword, Falchion
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: People of royalty actually helping people, appearing in another game before his own, being mature for his age of 15, using Falchion as his main weapon, having blue hair.
- Domains: Royalty, Combat, Strategy
- Followers: Flynn Scifo, Ichiro Oogami, Alfon Kodoka.
- Allies: Caeda (his wife), Ike, Ky Kiske, Link, Charlotte LaBouff, most deities in the House of Leadership, Lucina, Jarvan IV, Estelle, Chrom, Jagen, Sigurd & Seliph, Tailto
- Contrary to what some believe, he did not debut in Super Smash Bros.. He was... just staying in the shadows at the time.
- Similarly Marth also has had to explain that he was not the First Exalt of Ylisse (a country that did not exist in his time), nor has he ever met Grima, or the Taguel. Marth is confused by these changes to Archanea since his time, but does the best he can to keep up with them.
- Is often seen in the House of Leadership.
- Gets along surprisingly well with Mandy of all people, due to them sharing the same level of skill in strategy.
- Has recently learned about an impostor of him running around in the mortal world. Said impostor was later revealed to be Lucina, daughter of his former High Priest and direct descendant, Chrom.
- With Lucina's ascension, he found himself in the awkward position of being a mentor to his high priest's daughter, though this lessened after Chrom's own ascension.
- And now that Lucina is going to participate in the 4th Smash Bros. tournament, both of them are looking forward to testing their respective Falchions against each other.
- Almost immediately after ascending, Charlotte LaBouff asked him for his hand in marriage. He politely refused, though, due to him already being married to Caeda, and that he did not wish to have a repeat of some nasty stuff that he and Caeda got due to something.
- There were rumors that in the past that he enters any battlefield without any sort of pants on. Marth was pretty embarrassed and wonders just where the hell that rumor came from. At least Link shared the same 'rumor'.
- Whenever he enters battle, he does everything in his power to ensure the survival of every single one of his allies, and often tries to save his enemies, too. Perhaps that's what makes him so popular a ruler.
- Because of this, he has a bit of an Odd Friendship with Prince Jarvan IV. Where Marth's strategy can be conservative, Jarvan often takes on dangerous position because he's Not Afraid to Die, something Marth would never allow. Thankfully, Jarvan also respects Marth, so he occasionally restrains himself.
- Also has a spot in Heirs.
Nena Trinity, Goddess of Double Standards (The Last Survivor of Team Trinity)
- Rank: Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: GNW-003 Gundam Throne Drei.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral with shades of Evil , after joining Wang Liu Mei, Lawful Neutral with Evil Shades, until her defection.
- Portfolio: Crazy People, Mass Genocide, Tykebombs, Token Evil Teammates, V-Sign, Even Evil Has Loved Ones, Being Raised in Labs, Revenge Best Served Cold, Evil Redheads, Haunted by an Incident She Can't Quite Remember, Yanderes, Base Breaking Characters, Double Standards.
- Domains: Army, Destruction, Suffering, War.
- So-Called Allies: Bad Purple Haro, Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa.
- Enemies: GUAE Mecha Cohort (especially Ali Al-Saachez), Eliza and Neil Reagan, Shana, Kazuya Mishima, Tenjuro Banno, Amuro Ray.
- Opposed To/By: Setsuna F. Seiei, Lockon Stratos (Neil Dylandy).
- Nena was originally introduced as a cutie, but later on, she proved to be rather unhinged, for lack of a better term. Her most infamous action, one that many associate with her, was attacking a wedding out of sheer boredom. This did not sit well in regards to her reputation, yet Ali Al-Saachez, a far more evil pilot than her, was given considerable praise. This Double Standard was what allowed Nena to take the throne of said trope.
- Kazuya Mishima is somewhat impressed with her for being able to ascend in the pantheon but he's not through with her yet especially for what she has done to him back then. But for her, she doesn't remember anything related to this incident. Not that he really expected her to remember.
- On the other hand, Shana had witnessed her return in the pantheon, but that doesn't change the fact that they still hate each other not because they sounded alike, but because of their personalities are opposite to each other.
- She became allies with Masato Kusaka because of their similar personalities as well as both acted neutral in the eyes of both sides. It is interesting that both of them associates themselves with the color "purple" (her clothes, her Haro, and Kaixa's visor) which is one of the reasons why she is allies with him. Kusaka also gives her a spot in the Grand United Alliance of Chaos as a last resort since some of other members of any Grand United Alliances just rubs her off for her murderous actions she cannot lived with.
- It seems that she still have a ongoing vendetta against Eliza Reagan as both still hate each other since their time as part of the Castaways, not to mention that Eliza's Rich Bitch status reminds her of Wang Liu Mei which is the reason why she hate her in the first place and it doesn't matter if she's friends with Kusaka. She also put Neil on her hit list too as the latter seems not to like her either.
- Her relations with Setsuna F. Seiei hasn't changed at all. In fact, he hasn't forgotten what she did alongside her brothers, and doesn't share her feelings for him anyway. The same goes to the first Lockon Stratos since he also doesn't have any professional or friendly relations with her whatsoever.
- This also applies to Ali-Al Saachez as well since she cannot forget that he killed her older brothers in front of her as she swears that she will get her revenge by killing him along with the rest of the Mecha Cohort.
- There is a certain incident of her trying to find her brothers in the pantheon after she heard their voices, only for her to find out that it was Kamina and Yu Narukami all along, much to her disappointment.
- She seems to be happy upon hearing the presence of her purple Haro in the House of Technology as she rushed into that said house to retrieve it since this purple Haro considers her only companion in her battles.
- She absolutely loathes Tenjuro Banno for for his attempt to kill his children for his own petty plans. The other reason for her hatred on him is because he used his son Go Shijima to set motion to his own plans until he's finished with him reminded her of how her father Ribbons did to her and her siblings back then.
- She also despises Amuro Ray as she would reminded him of another Ribbons Allmark, especially how he and Ribbons were sounded alike (and sometimes like Setsuna, which confuses her even more). Amuro's reactions from her just rubs him off to boot as he declares Nena as a threat to him since then.
- She was once involved in the event known as Super Robot Wars, an event that was known to improve the opinions towards those participating. At one point, Nena decided to bet her luck on it and hoping that the Double Standard against her stopped. Things didn't work so well, maybe something botched her attempts, so she's back in square one.
Maho Nishizumi, Goddess of In-Universe Fame (Tank Teru)
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral, actually Chaotic Good
- Symbol: The emblem of Kuromorimine Women's college◊
- Theme song: Erika
- Portfolio: Used to Be a Sweet Kid, Aloof Big Sister, The Ace, Byronic Heroine, Final Boss, Jerkass Façade, Graceful Loser, The Leader, Nerves of Steel, The Stoic, Germanic Efficiency, Famed In-Story
- Domains: Tanks, Personality
- Allies: Gertrud Barkhorn, Minna Dietlinde-Wilcke, Bismarck, Byakuya Kuchiki, N, Haruka Kotoura, Satsuki Kiryuin
- Enemies: Any Abusive Parents in the Pantheon, Red Skull, Millenium, HYDRA, SHOCKER, Edward Richtofen, Adenoid Hynkel
- Friendly Rivalry: The Anglerfish Team
- Odd Friendship: Lacus Clyne, Purple Heart
- Due to being the heiress to the Nishizumi school of tankery, whenever Maho has a tankery match, it can be expected that Maho's team will be the victor due to her mastering the Nishizumi style.
- Despite how she normally acts around others, Maho used to be a lot kinder around others, especially when around Miho and her friends.
- After finally losing at Tankery to Miho, Maho has become more personable to other deities as well as she no longer needs to keep up her Jerkass Façade to inspire Miho to follow her own style of Tankery.
- Maho's exceptional skills at commanding her teams as well as her ruthless techniques, Maho's been the MVP at every tournament she's entered and made the Nishizumi style known worldwide, except to Tankery noobs and anybody who's been living under a rock.
- Maho gets along well with other deities of German origin such as Gertrud Barkhorn, Minna Dietlinde-Wilcke and Bismarck since despite Maho's Japanese origins, Kuromorimine has very obvious German themings in how Maho stategises her battles as well as the atmosphere around the school and the students.
- She's not a fan of HYDRA, Red Skull, Millenium, Edward Richtofen and Adenoid Hynkel however due to them being evil Germans.
- Because of her voice combined with her serious demeanour when's in combat, Maho gets along well with Lacus Clyne, Purple Heart and Minna Dietlinde-Wilcke.
- Many deities have theorised that Maho and Gertrud may have more in common with each other than they let on, such as the both of them secretly having imouto complexes. Neither Maho nor Gertrud have confirmed or denied the other deities' suspicions.
- Because her mother values victory for Kuromorimine over the stability of her family or whether or not her daughters agree with her morals (or lack thereof), Maho sympathises with other deities with Abusive Parents such as N and Haruka Kotoura.
- Maho will often make passes to the house of costumes as Maho is good friends with Satsuki Kiryuin do to the both of them being strict but benevolent to their subordinates and are also very attached to their sisters to the point where they will often obsess over them.
Hyacinth Bucket, Goddess of Social Climbing (The Bucket Woman)
- Rank: Quasideity (though she believes she is on the level of a Greater God)
- Symbol: A fancy, overly-decorated hat
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Scaling the Ladder of Social Standards, Insistent Terminology on how to pronounce her last name, advising her husband on how to drive, A Grande Dame of the Pantheon, Hollywood Tone-Deaf, House Wife, never one to boast, finding "logical" reasons why her in-laws are so eccentric, Jerk Ass With A Heart Of Gold, inviting friends who are unable to decline her summonings, Mock Millionaire, host of her Candlelight Suppers , I Am Very British, Selective Obliviousness to the woes of others, likes to pronounce oneself through proper English, Small Name, Big Ego, Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist, very fond of her aging father even though he is a Dirty Old Man, wears some flashy hats, doting mother to her son Sheridan.
- Domains: Social Gatherings, Class, Pride, Family
- Herald: Her husband Richard
- Allies: Kitty Forman, Sophitia Alexandra, Charlotte LaBouff, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Uncle Iroh, Princess Tiana, Kotomi Ichinose, considers good deities in the House of Popularity and the House of Royalty to be her friends.
- Enemies: Lady Tremaine, Sofia Lamb, Princess Morbucks.
- Also privately adds to her title: Lady Hyacinth of the House of Bucket, Goddess of Social Climbing, Keeper of Maintaining the Highest of Social Standards, and the Most Generous Hostess of Eloquent Candlelight Suppers.
- Considered one of the most insufferable goddesses in the Pantheon, Hyacinth Bucket (Its Bouquet) is generally avoided by most gods regardless of alignment, since they find her so irritating, terrifying, or dominating. Hyacinths ambition in life is to ascend the social ladder, and since her ascension, she now wishes to gain a higher rank in the Pantheon. Her requests for further ascension, usually sent as letters (commonly in fancy envelopes with first class stamps) to the Main House are often misplaced deliberately.
- Embarrassed by the presence of her lower class in-laws Onslow, Daisy, Rose, and her elderly senile father Daddy, though other deities prefer their company. She also will boast at every chance about her more well-off sister Violet, who has a Mercedes, sauna, and room for a pony.
- Has a strong friendship with Pinkie Pie, though their preferences on party planning do vary. However, Hyacinth often relies on Pinkie to deliver invitations to guests since most of them get lost in the post. While Pinkie is more about fun, balloons and cake, Hyacinth prefers a more reserved, upper class way of entertaining her guests via her infamous Candlelight Suppers.
- She is very insistent on her last named being pronounced Bouquet, though she is insistent with just about everything in her life in an attempt to boost her popularity or show she is from a good background or class of people. During her weekly meetings with Pinkie Pie for future parties and social gatherings, she asked Pinkie to remind everyone of how to correctly pronounce her last name. Pinkie does what she does best, sending repeating musical telegrams to every deity in the Pantheon to let them know of the terminology.
- Interestingly, every deity who is forced to or agrees to attend one of Hyacinths Candlelight Suppers has only vague memories of them. Theorising perhaps some form of mind manipulation or drugs were involved, Poirot, Professor Layton, and Sherlock Holmes attended one of Hyacinths gatherings. When queried on the events, the three were reluctant to reply, but Holmes simply concluded that the parties were so dreadful that everyone simply bleached their brains of the events.
- Once gave Chester A. Bum some change for charitable reasons. Now, he hangs around outside her temple asking for donations. Hyacinth tries to pretend he isnt there, since he reminds her of her scruffy in-laws.
- She considers Tiana to be a saint and kindred spirit, coming from a similar background, working hard to earn a living, and marrying someone from a high social standing.
- Hyacinth was befriended by Uncle Iroh after he invited her to visit his tea house. Hyacinth was impressed with Irohs tea, sociability, and kindness, and referred to him as that nice Asian man who owns a tea shop a first for her since her private line, white slim telephone is often misdialled by those looking for a Chinese takeaway with a similar number. When she found out Iroh was in fact a prince, Hyacinth immediately recommended the Jasmine Dragon to all of her friends and associates, and invited Iroh to one of her parties. Hyacinths neighbour Elizabeth, known for spilling her tea whenever around Hyacinth, managed to keep herself together in Irohs company.
- After an ear-splitting performance between her and Kotomi Ichinose, the Court of the Gods ruled the two should not be allowed near each other beyond sending letters.
- Hates Lady Tremaine and Sofia Lamb for being terrible, abusive mothers, being a doting mother to her adult son Sheridan, who is never seen but often asks for money over the phone.
- Considers Raidou Kuzunoha as a rival when it comes to wearing hats.
Vincent Van Gogh
Vincent van Gogh, God of Post-mortem Popularity
- Symbol: His picture of "Starry Night", made in 1889
- Theme Song: Vincent(Starry, Starry Night) by Don McLean. Alternatively, With Love, Vincent
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Starving Artist, Post Something Ism, Ignored In Life, Famous In Death, Cut His Ear Off, Short-Lived Big Impact, Forgets to Eat, Artists With A Number of Disorders, Made Post-Impressionism Popular, Beard of Sorrow, Art Imitates Life, Bipolar Disorder, Alcoholism, Dogged Nice Guy, Driven to Suicide Or Was Shot Accidentally By A Kid, Vindicated by History
- Domains: Tragedy, Art, Poverty, Obscurity and Popularity
- Allies: The Doctor, Amy Pond, Squidward Tentacles, Elvis Presley, Yusuke Kitagawa, Destruction of the Endless, Nero(Saber), Futaba Sakura, Shinji Ikari, John Zoidberg
- On good terms with: Chester A Bum, Spongebob Squarepants, Joshua Norton, Leonardo Da Vinci
- Opposes: Rich assholes like the Reagan twins and Mr Krabs, The Vogons, The Dementors
- Avoids: Moe Syzslack
- Pitied by: Celebrities successful in their lifetime
- Vincent Willem van Gogh was a Dutch born post-impressionist artist, who moved to Paris in 1886. During his life he suffered from a bipolar disorder along with a number of psychotic episodes that made him worry about his mental health, and poverty as he was considered a bad artist and only ever sold one of his paintings. In death however he's recognized as the Genre Popularizer of post-impressionism art, and seen as one of the greatest artists out there.
- While it's not enough to cure him of depression or his bipolar disorder, he was glad to learn that he's recognized as a good artist after his time, and his fame is just a bonus. He soon got a friendship with Elvis Presley. Sure, Elvis was famous in his heyday but began to seem like an old fogey in his later years. His death served to help his popularity along. He pities Vincent because he was never popular in his life and his overall tragic life, and being the Nice Guy he is tries to help him out.
- He would rather not mention the time he cut off his ear in a rage, ending his friendship with Paul Gauguin(who would also be under-appreciated until after death). Understandably he doesn't want to talk much about his suicide either. Recent evidence suggested he may not have killed himself however, but was accidentally shot by a kid and wanted to spare him any criminal charges. He's not answering either way.
- The Eleventh Doctor met him when noticing a monster in one of his paintings, and warned the Doctor of the TARDIS exploding. He, the Doctor and Amy got along fantastically, and he was overjoyed to see the two again in the Trope Pantheon. They even went so far as to show him his future success, though this didn't change his death. He became infatuated with Amy Pond as Rory Williams was erased from history at the time, though now he's back Vincent respects his wishes and isn't pursuing Amy anymore.
- Yusuke Kitagawa considers him an idol like Leonardo Da Vinci, and was overjoyed to learn that he had ascended. It's pretty understandable given he's a Starving Artist as well. Introduced to the Phantom Thieves, and of them he also ended up liking Futaba Sakura. This comes from them suffering suicidal depression and the feeling of being isolated from the rest of the world.
- Gets along with Squidward Tentacles despite the latter's massive ego, since neither of their works of art were appreciated within their lifetimes. Granted with Squidward it's because of a mix of not being talented at all and only painting around himself, but still. Due to his poverty Zoidberg got along with him as well, given his doctorate is in art history where he's actually skilled at even to human sensibilities.
- Sometimes bonds with Nero due to being upset at her poor art skills. She doesn't see it that way and considers herself a great artist, but does think his artwork is pretty amazing when he thinks its average at best. Destruction of the Endless is more balanced and admires the effort, though wishes he was better at being an artist. Can be seen with Shinji Ikari because of their psychosis.
- Rarely visits the House of Food because he's so busy working that he Forgets to Eat, though when he does visit it's usually to get his blood-alcohol levels high. His friends try to keep him in check given alcohol is a depressant, and has warned him not to visit Moe's Tavern as he tends to want people to be hooked there, and would exploit his talent. At least it's better than eating paper and glue, and he shares a drink with Chester A Bum.
- He doesn't like rich assholes in the pantheon like the Reagan twins because they would ruthlessly exploit his art while screwing him out of the credit and being cruel to him because of their elitist personality. Mr Krabs is more focused on the exploiting edge, and is trying to figure out how to keep his pictures from being ruined underwater. He has kept an eye on Spongebob because he doesn't want his talent further exploited by his boss. And regardless of his talent in life or death, Vincent agrees with everyone else that Vogon poetry is horrendous.
- Appears to be one of the Portrait Ghosts as "Vincent Van Gore", having painted the minor ghosts Luigi encountered. He is known as the Starving Artists, and while being Dutch keeps using French. He doesn't have any hard feelings about this however.