open/close all folders
Cervantes de León
Cervantes de León, Pirate Deity of Sword-and-Gun Combos (The Immortal Pirate, The Dread Pirate, The Great Pirate Resurrected)
- Intermediate God
- Symbols/Signature Weapons His Swords, Acheron and Nirvana, crisscrossed
- Battle Theme Music: Bravery Folk Song, Eternal Struggle, No Regrets, Theme of Cervantes, The Storm Bringer
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: A God Am I, Back from the Dead, Ghost Pirate Zombie Brought Down to Normal, His Flagship Is Called The Adrian, Dual Wielding, Large Ham, Laser-Guided Amnesia, Lightning Bruiser, Must Have Soul Edge, Attempted To Consume Ivy's Soul Twice
- Domains: Undead Pirates, Swords
- Followers: His Crew of Pirates (not by choice)
- Allies: Gangplank, Shang Tsung, Quan Chi
- Rival Pirates: Monkey D. Luffy, Johnny Sfondi, Isabela of Rivain, Jack Sparrow, Grant DaNasty, King K. Rool
- Enemies: Isabella Valentine (his daughter), Sophitia Alexandra, Taki, Siegfried Schtauffen, Talim, Kenshi Takahashi, Sol Badguy, Guts, Haohmaru, Kotal Kahn, Ryu Hayabusa, Maya Fallegeros, Dante Sparda, Kasumi, Kitty Pryde, Hope Summers, Vergil Sparda, Ayane
- Worthy Opponent: Hanzo Hasashi/Scorpion
- Despises: Every ascended British-born deity in the Pantheon (as British soldiers killed his father)
- Feared by: Guybrush Threepwood
- Throughout the Pantheon, a man's insane laughter echoed throughout its many halls, which was followed by the following declaration: "Fear the name of the dread captain Cervantes!" For Taki, Sophitia and Ivy, a single, shared thought ran through their minds: "Well, shit." Cervantes de León has come to the Pantheon.
- Notice the smaller sword in Cervantes' right hand? That's Nirvana (the longsword is called Acheron). It's also the main reason as to why Cervantes was able to ascend to his present station: it's a pistol-sword, the pistol itself is built into the hilt. Cervantes uses Nirvana to break deadlocks by shooting his opponents with an unblockable bullet.
- The naming of the pistol-sword is pretty ironic, as 'Nirvana' to the Buddhists is the state of perfect blessedness which is gained by absorption of the soul into the Supreme Being. Even more funny when one realizes that Cervantes asorbs souls both to gain power and sustain his immortality, and he's cursed by the fact that he butchered his crew whilst under the influence of Soul Edge.
- Has an intense hatred for all English-born deities. This stems from the fact that the British had killed his father, Captain Phillip de León, when he attempted to raid and plunder an English merchant ship (as he was tasked by the Spanish king to loot ships for the Kingdom of Spain), only to discover too late that it was a English warship which promptly blew him and his ship into oblivion.
- He absolutely despises Taki and Sophitia as they are the ones who cut him down the first time and though he is biding his time until he gets Soul Edge before going after them again.
- To say that he and Isabella Valentine don't get along is putting it mildly. Their mutual hatred of the other makes the rivalry between Sonya Blade and Kano look tame. Aside from the fact that Daddy tried to kill her in the past by asorbing her soul, Ivy is the product of a rape, as Cervantes had pulled a Gregor Cleagne and violated her mother, who was the daughter of the Black Tail Inn's owner (of whose inn Cervantes used as a hideout).
- While Cervantes dislikes most of the deified pirates, he is allies with Gangplank. As it turns out Gangplank had idolized Papa de León, and is pleased to see his son ascend into the Pantheon.
- Cervantes is not very happy with Guts in regards to him destroying Soul Edge during his battle with Nightmare. He now has a score to settle with the cursed knight.
- Cervantes also has issues with those who wield enchanted blades. The Sons of Sparda, Maya Fallenegros, Ryu Hayabusa, Kenshi Takahashi and Nariko top that list. In his eyes, nothing is more powerful than Soul Edge.
- While both Shang Tsung and Quan Chi are a tad miffed with Cervantes muscling in on their soul-stealing shtick, they know that Cervantes is a strong fighter, which is why the three men are allies. Their latest scheme involves Kitty Pryde, in which they wish to discover the location of the Black Vortex - an artifact which can amplify their powers to cosmic levels.
- The trio also have their eyes on the host of the Phoenix Force, Hope Summers, as they believe that they can tame the power of the Phoenix to submit to their will.
- Cervantes hangs around at both the House of Weapons and at the local taverns at the House of Crime. If there was one rival pirate that's No.1 on his list, then Isabela of Rivain tops that list. Monkey Luffy and Johnny Sfondi are tied for the No.2 spot.
- There are similarities between Cervantes and
ScorpionHanzo Hasashi. Both had been slain, transformed into the undead, only to be revived once again. He also heard from Quan Chi about how he had ripped his head off, and the pirate is intrigued. He now sees Hanzo as the ultimate opponent.
- He may no longer be an undead pirate, buy Guybrush has an feeling that things may change for the worst. And the more likely that Cervantes reverts back, the more likely that his enemy LeChuck ascends into the Pantheon.
- (evil cackle) "COME WITH ME TO HELL!!"
Gaius van Baelsar
Gaius van Baelsar, God of Sword and Gun Masters (The Black Wolf, The Sable King of Wolves, The Legatus of the XIVth Imperial Legion, Viceroy of Ala Mhigo)
- Intermediate God (Greater God under the power of Ultima Weapon)
- Symbol: His Gunblade "Heirsbane"
- Theme Song: Bite of The Black Wolf, The Maker's Ruin, Ultima (When Piloting Ultima Weapon)
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Affably Evil, Asskicking Equals Authority, Black Knight, Darth Vader Clone, Equal-Opportunity Evil, The Dragon, Evil Virtues, Four-Star Badass, Pilot of The Ultima Weapon, Might Makes Right, The Conqueror, Undying Loyalty
- Domains: Conquering, Gunblades, Loyalty, Sword Skill, Gun Play
- Allies: Vergil, Corypheus, Nikolai Bulygin, En Sabah Nur, Mateus Palamecia, Golbez, Solidus Snake
- Rivals: Shao Kahn, Alexander The Great, Garland
- Enemies: Squall Leonhart, Artorias, Lightning, Hawke, Odin
- Gaius is the commander of Emperor Mateus's forces and as such has shown great skill with his single Gunblade Heirsbane. With it he is able to take on many opponents at once as he has shown here. He now is ready to show The Pantheon the strength of a newly formed Empire.
- Serves his Emperor with complete loyalty and under his orders was given the task to help him conquer The Pantheon. His actions had earned him the rivalry of Alexander and Shao Kahn as they also seek similar goals.
- He now holds The Ultima Weapon, A powerful Machine that was created to conquer ancient Gods called The Primals, He pilots in when he needs to use it to fight the more powerful members of The Pantheon, though he would reframe from using it if pushed he will use Ultima.
- This has earned him the ire of Odin as in Gaius's world he is one of those Primals and seeks to destroy such a machine.
- Has sided with Corypheus on the idea that Divine Power from false gods is only from misguided, weak, false rulers. He believes that the stability and absolute order that would come with Mateus's rule is the only true strength that is needed.
- Gaius has earned Hawke's anger due to this.
- He often tries to dissuade uses of power that would outright devastate any part of The Pantheon as he wishes to conquer every part and cannot due so if they are turned into a smoking crater.
- He has tried to get Gabranth to work with Mateus as he believes that they are after something similar, though he has turned him down in every turn Gaius admires the man's loyalty to his ideals.
Link, God of Diversified Weaponry and Eternal Heroes (The Hero of Time, The Hero of Winds, The Hero of Twilight, The Hero of Legend, The Hylian Champion, Hero of the Wild, The Hero of Hyrule, Champion of Hyrule, Young Link, Master of the Ocarina, Toon Link, Wind-Waking Warrior, Fairy Boy, Hero's Shade, Zelda)
- Intermediate God (the Hero of Time is a Greater God, potentially Overdeity, with the Fierce Deity Mask equipped)
- Symbol: The Triforce of Courage
- Theme Song: The Legend of Zelda Main Theme
- Alignment: Varying with each incarnation, but always Good.
- Portfolio: Ancestral Weapons, Arrows on Fire, Chain of Deals, Cosmic Keystones, Fetch Quests, Wordlessness, Being Equipped to handle anything, Hyperspace Arsenals, Hammerspace, Heroism, Destined To Be A Hero, Heroic Spirit, Humility
- Domains: Courage, Strength, Time, War, Reincarnation
- Followers: Dirk the Daring, The Kid
- The Legend of Zelda deities: Princess Zelda, Navi, Midna, Fi, Lana, Darunia, Agitha, Tingle, Skull Kid
- Nintendo-affiliated deities: Mario, Samus Aran, Fox McCloud, Ike, Lucina, Chrom, Ash Ketchum, Pikachu
- Other allies: Mega Man, Vulcan, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Sanada Yukimura, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, and Liu Bei, Artanis, Kirito and Asuna, Yui, Gomez, Sora, Donald Duck, Goofy, Optimus Prime, Master Chief, Superman, Spider-Man, Tassadar, Jim Raynor, Zeratul, James Ramirez, Luke Skywalker, Shido Itsuka, Ayato Amagiri, Noctis Lucis Caelum
- Rivals: Caim, Firion, Cloud, Spawn
- Enemies: Ganondorf, Zant, Ghirahim, Majora, Bowser, Cia, Claude, Ardyn Izunia.
- Weapon of Choice? Pfft! Whatever Link pulls out of his bag is his Weapon of Choice. Yes...even a big chunk of meat and a bottle. When forced to choose only one, however, it is usually his Sword of Plot Advancement, which is often (though not always) the Master Sword.
- Destined to reincarnate in an endless cycle for as long as there is evil. Over the past two thousand years or so has started wearing a green tunic and pointy hat in each life for reasons he isn't sure about - every time he is born, he forgets very nearly everything, to the point of being surprised every time he learns that he is a god. This is just as well, considering the tantrum he threw the last time he didn't. Growing up and collecting all that weaponry is time consuming!
- Used to hold the title of Silent Protagonists, until it was stolen by Claude. He is understandably upset.
- In 2017, the Court of the Gods allowed Link to acquire the title of Eternal Hero, given how his series handled his multiple incarnations across separate timelines. This, of course, meant a return to the House of Heroes; more specifically, Heroic Archetypes.
- Didn't know what to say in regards to how the Nostalgia Critic dressed up as him during the quest to find Malachite's Hand.
- To combat the GUAE's growing power, Link has been training with other gods. Notably Ieyasu , Yukimura, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei and Liu Bei. The results have been impressive.
- Subject to an equally endless line of prophecies, most of which only apply to one lifespan each.
- The other Prophecy Gods let him in to this house to do their errands. When it comes to MacGuffin Delivery Services, particularly matched sets, you can't hire much better than Link. And he can get a bottle of milk from the cow to the god paying in two minutes flat, or it's free.
- Needless to say, with all of this reincarnation going on, he is pretty much Virtuous' bitch.
- Finds kinship with Lucina, due to having once also worn masks to impersonate others.
- In recent times Link has had conversations with other gods. While the gods remember the subjects they talked about, no one can ever seem to remember exactly what the hero said or what sort of voice or accent he might have had.
- Never, never, NEVER put Link into a wrestling match, unless it is a sumo wrestling match. He can Body Slam EVERYTHING to death!
- Because of his unrelenting heroism, courage and benevolence; Link has proven to be one of the nicest gods in the Pantheon, capable of forming long-lasting friendships with fellow heroes and defenders of justice:
- Link is a good friend of Nintendo deities Mario, Samus Aran and Fox McCloud. They are always on the look out for any dangers that might threaten the Nintendo realms.
- Has become friends with a kind-hearted Artificial Intelligence from AlfheimOnline called Yui, as well as her parents Kirito and Asuna. Yui is very fond of Link because his relationship to Navi reminds her of her own with her father; a Charming Elvish Sword-Loving Bad-Boy and his adorable fairy companion. Link is also warmly reminded of his relationship with Zelda when he sees how close and loving Kirito and Asuna are.
- One day, he started beating the stuffing out of Donald Duck and Goofy without warning. Sora stepped in to knock some sense into Link. He succeeded. Turns out, Link was possessed by Dark Link, who gained more power by combining with the Heartless. Link, Sora, Donald, and Goofy beat back Dark Link and his minions after a long fight, and now the four are staunch allies after everything they've gone through.
- One of Link's most recent allies is Optimus Prime. They became friends after dicussing their recurrent roles as heroes across space and time. Also, Link can ssympathize with Optimus because of his unyielding heroism despite... certain events.
- Link is also fond of travelling with Ash Ketchum and his trusty Pikachu. Seeing how close Ash and Pikachu reminds the Hero of Hyrule of his companions.
- Link also struck up a friendship with the Master Chief, as they are both green-clad heroes who saved their worlds from unspeakable dangers. John also sees Links loyalty and devotion to Princess Zelda similar to his own friendship to Cortana, and wonders how can Link, a legendary hero the same as him, can also function as a regular person. By his own admission, the one time John traveled to Hyrule, he was taken aback by the everyday kindnesses of the Hyrulean people.
- Also finds common ground with James Ramirez, what with them being their universes' errant boys and not saying much. Ramirez considers Link something of a forefather, since he does all the hero work in his universe all by himself.
- The Soul Series deities, who he fought once, like to invite him for battle. Sometimes just for kicks he enters the bouts with his Bug-Catching Net.
- Recent peeks into Zelda's diary have revealed that the primary reason for Link's reputable silence is to cope with the stress of his many responsibilities.
- It has recently been theorized that Doomguy is one of Link's incarnations. He and Zelda were both unnerved by the idea.
- Link eventually found out that, in a separate universe, Hermaeus Mora was responsible for completely destroying Hyrule in his obsession to find the ancient knowledge that the kingdom held. Because of this, Link keeps a steady eye on the Daedric Prince just in case he feels Hermaeus Mora is about to pose a visible threat to Hyrule.
- Despite being in a setting with Medieval Stasis, he has experience with riding a motorcycle.
- Also present in the Heroic Archetypes.
Mega Man, God of Power Replication (Rock Light, The Blue Bomber, The Super Fighting Robot, Rockman, Blue Metal Hero, Jump 'N Shoot Man)
- Theme Music: Mega Man 2 Medley
- Intermediate God (when not upgraded), Greater God when empowered with the Chaos Emeralds
- Symbol: His blue helmet.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Variable Weapon Systems, Arm Cannons, Ridiculously Human Robots, Super-Powered Robot Meter Maids, Underwear of Power, Badass Adorable
- Domain: City, Protection, Law, Good.
- Followers: Ashe, Mega Man Volnutt (nee Trigger, who follows Mega Man out of a sense of peer pressure more than appropriateness), and an army of Smeargle
- Allies: Proto Man, Astro Boy, X, Axl, Zero, Lan Hikari and MegaMan.EXE, Vent and Aile, Spiritia Rosenberg, Kirby, Tsukasa Kadoya, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario, Grey, George, Geo Stelar, Samus Aran, Soma Cruz.
- Enemies: Dr. Wily, The Yellow Devil, Dr. Weil, Vile, M. Bison (just go with it), Dr. Eggman
- Rivals: Bass, Ryu
- Despite not being too powerful without his upgrades, he is able to defeat most gods once he starts to defeat the weaker ones. Thus, he spends a lot of time in the House of Technology in hopes of finding more upgrades.
- But after a reveal that he becomes more and more of a Blood Knight the more weapons he has, he's also invested in a specialized storage system in his temple to keep most of his weapons so that he doesn't have to hold onto all of them inside him, and be able to switch between them as he pleases, sticking to an absolute maximum of 8, only going higher when the need is dire.
- Was actually quite floored when he found out he was tapped to participate in the fourth Super Smash Bros. event, though he has no idea who vouched for him. Some think it was a pity gift for such a craptastic 25th birthday. Rumor has it Sonic gave it to him as thanks for such an awesome crossover. Although another rumor say that the invitation was handed down personally by Mario himself for being such an iconic character amongst the NES era and made his mark well to Nintendo. Because of this, as well as his Legacy Character status, he was able to elevate to Intermediate status.
- An investigation of some suspicious goings-on led to him getting into a brawl with Samus Aran. Except it wasn't really Samus Aran, but SA-X. Samus and Mega Man teamed up to take down the spaceborne parasite. They now keep in touch in case another of Samus's rogues shows up in Mega Man's territory.
- Has some of the hype followers of any God.
- Has a Friendly Rivalry with Ryu, who's the other mascot of Capcom. When Ryu decided to join Master Hand's tournament, he and Mega Man decided to have a commemorative match, with Mega Man as the winner. Rumors abound that someone rigged the fight so Mega Man could win, though the two don't argue about it.
- Is going to have a no-holds barred fight with Astro Boy, his inspiration. Neither of them are too happy about the arrangement, despite the low stakes.
- The fight has concluded in Astro Boy's favor. It took a while for Mega Man's original parts to be recovered after what Astro did to him. Again, neither of them were really fond of fighting each other, so they've agreed to avoid talking about it whenever possible.
- From Wiz and Boomstick's research, it's been realized that the more Robot Master Weapons Mega Man has on hand, the more of a Blood Knight he becomes, which is why he always begins with just his Mega Buster at the start of every game. Given that he was packed with 10 weapons at the start of the battle, it was probably a good thing Astro was able to stop him when he did.
- He refuses to believe that he's nothing more than a machine!
- Has a lot of those who emulated his style (even Marisa Kirisame gets on the fun on that one), one of them being Spiritia Rosenberg. Despite her humble beginning, Mega Man tutored her well that when she ascends, he's overjoyed. He does has a more 'official' successor, though he'd rather not talk about it, not out of malice or shame, but to not attract unwanted issues for that successor's sake.
- Also present in House of Power.
Roronoa Zoro, God of Dual Wielding and Cutlass Between the Teeth (Pirate Hunter, Mr. Bushido, Kenshi-San, Demon Cutter Zoro, Zolo, Supernova, The Feared Swordsman of the Straw Hat Pirates)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: 3 Swords, or Green Dragon, his jolly roger
- Theme: The Pirate Hunter's theme.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Way of the Samurai, The Lancer, No Sense of Direction, Holding More Than One Sword In Battle (Sometimes on the mouth too)
- Domains: Piracy, War, Strength, Honor, SWORDS!
- Allies: Luffy, Usopp, Sanji, Nami, Nico Robin, Franky, Brook, Cloud Strife, Goemon Ishikawa XIII, Jack Rakan, Date Masamune, Yosuke Hanamura, Kazuma Kenzaki/Kamen Rider Blade, the Gokaigers (especially Joe Gibken/Gokai Blue), Mugen, Yusuke Kitagawa
- Opposed by: "Hawk-Eyes" Mihawk, Tashigi
- Rival: Erza Scarlet
- Once was thought to be the God of Bushido, but it turns out he just got lost on his way to this house and stumbled there. Once he realized what the hell just happened, he quickly corrected the mistake and finally located himself here. It took him about 100 tries, but he finally made it.
- Spends a lot of his time sparring with fellow swordsmen in the Pantheon. Some of his most frequent sparring partners include Cloud, Jack, Date, Travis Touchdown, and Zaraki Kenpachi.
- Occasionally seen with his crew, The Strawhat Pirates, each one managing to reach the Pantheon.
- Erza Scarlet objected to his appointment as the God of Dual-Wielding, as not only does she dual-wield often, she sometimes quadruple-wields or goes even further. As a result, she challenged him to a duel, which was postponed due to her ascension.
- However, hearing that he and she will be the participants for the next Death Battle, Zoro's pumped up to determine who would really have been worth the title. In the end, he proved to be the superior one.
- Was pretty happy to hear about Mugen, a fellow swordsman with the same voice with him. After a quick battle, the two have kept in touch with each other.
Tenten, Goddess of Wielding Multiple Ranged Weapons
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her large scroll
- Theme Song: Her theme
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Wields Multiple Ranged Weapons, Anime Chinese Girl, Arms Dealer, Butt-Monkey, Flechette Storm, Hyperspace Arsenal, Can effectively wield weapons that she has no prior knowledge on, Skilled at using close-range weapons, which she also frequently uses as throwing weapons, Odango Hair, Plucky Girl, Tomboy with a Girly Streak
- Domain(s): Ranged Weapons, Ninjutsu
- Ascended Naruto Deities: Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Hinata Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Akamaru, Shino Aburame, Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi, Rock Lee, Might Guy, Tsunade, Gaara, Boruto Uzumaki and Sarada Uchiha
- Other Allies: Yamcha, Yusuke Fujisaki, Hime Onizuka, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Link, Sakuya Izayoi, Sakura Kasugano, Shino Asada/Sinon, Hawkeye, Green Arrow, Hanzo Shimada, The Tenno, Madame Xanadu, Chihaya Mifune, Amy Rose, Momoko Akatsutsumi, Biscuit Krueger, Joe Higashi
- Rivals: Rodin, Marcus Kincaid
- Enemies: The Shredder, Leopold Goenitz
- Conflicting Opinion: Mr. Mundy the Sniper
- Since her time as a student in the Academy, Tenten admired the legendary kunoichi Tsunade, one of the Sannin, and desired to become just like her, a goal which she openly shared to others. After graduating from the Academy, Tenten was assigned to Team Guy alongside Rock Lee and Neji Hyuga. Tenten initially attempted to emulate Tsunade and become a medical-nin, but her efforts repeatedly failed. Eventually, Tenten discovered her talent for Sealing Jutsu and thus developed her own unique fighting style, which involves storing a numerous amount of weapons into her scrolls and later unsealing them to bombard her opponents. Realising her own nature, she stopped trying to become like Tsunade, but did not give up on her dream of becoming a legendary kunoichi in her own right. Following the end of the Fourth Great Ninja War, Tenten's hobby of collecting every type of ninja tool from across the world escalated to the point she opened a weapons shop to sell the tools, though it's nearly always empty due to the peaceful era.
- Tenten initially entered the pantheon as a follower of Yamcha, due to how often she occasionally tends to suffer and be humiliated, as well as Yusuke Fujisaki and Hime Onizuka, due to how she frequently ends up being the Straight Man among her team. Eventually, her talent for weaponry was noticed and after giving a demonstration of her excellent markmanship skills in which she hit 100/100 marks each time, she was allowed to enter the pantheon. She quickly reunited with Rock Lee and Might Guy, who greeted her in their typical enthusiastic manner, much to her exasperation. Afterwards, she opened up a weapons shop inside her temple, hoping that she would have better luck selling ninja tools in the pantheon.
- She quickly befriended the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, who were quite impressed by her ability to wield each of their weapons with great efficiency. She enjoys spending time with them, but is rather disappointed that none of them can buy weapons from her shop due to not having any money. However, her friendship with the Turtles also resulted in her becoming enemies with the Shredder, who regards her as a threat to him.
- She gets along quite well with Link, who, although he doesn't practice ninjutsu, is known for wielding numerous weapons in each incarnation. She was impressed by the fact that he owns several weapons that she had never seen before, including several supernatural ones.
- When Tenten heard of Sakuya Izayoi, a Ninja Maid who is similarly known for throwing large barrages of knives, she sought her out and challenged her to a battle in order to compare their abilities. However, the battle ended pretty quickly due to Sakuya's ability to stop time. Nonetheless, they remain on good terms and Tenten intends to challenge her again someday.
- Tenten has also formed a friendship with Sakura Kasugano, as the two bonded over how they're fangirls of someone. However, while Sakura copied all of Ryu's moves, Tenten differentiated herself from Tsunade after discovering her own talent with weapons. Due to their mutual respect for one another, the two are frequently seen training together.
- Tenten's perfect marksmanship drew the attention of various snipers and archers in the pantheon, who wished to see her in action. She became good friends with Shino Asada/Sinon, who invited her to join in playing GGO and ALO in order to see how good she is. Surprisingly, Tenten didn't really struggle much with understanding the concept of an MMORPG, as videogames also exist in her own world, and is interested in playing both games to see what it's like. She has also earned the respect of archers such as Hawkeye, Green Arrow and Hanzo Shimada due to not only being surprisingly proficient at archery, but also having achieved that profiency in a very short time. Her interactions with Mr. Mundy are a bit less friendly, not only due to his cold attitude, but also his strained relationship with Sinon. However, he has aknowledged and complimented her excellent marksmanship and she, in turn, has developed an interest in firearms, as they don't exist in her world.
- Tenten was amazed by the Tenno upon meeting them, as they're (primarily) ninjas and wield a whole plethora of weapons both ranged and melee. She was particularly impressed by how some of the weapons they use weren't even originally intended to be weapons, yet the Tenno still found a lethal use for them anyways. However, she was disappointed to learn that they would not be frequent customers in her shop, as most of the time they make their own gear in their ships thanks to Ordis.
- Due to fortune-telling being her hobby, Tenten became friends with other fortune-tellers such as Madame Xanadu, Chihaya Mifune and, surprisingly, Amy Rose (who uses her fortune telling skills primarilly to know whether or not she is destined to meet Sonic). They all occasionally meet up to hold fortune-telling sessions.
- Tenten also quickly became friends Momoko Akatsutsumi and Biscuit Krueger due to their shared attraction to Pretty Boys. Unlike them, however, Tenten is bit more cautious and generally tries to make sure that the boys she pursues are, in fact, boys, as she had once mistakenly become attracted to one who later turned out to be a girl.
- Being a weapon seller, Tenten became something of a rival for arms dealers such as Rodin and Marcus Kincaid. However, the fact that she exclusively sells ninja tools has prevented them from developing any kind of outward antagonism, as she is unlikely to interfere in their respective businesses.
- Still wanting to have a rematch with Temari, Tenten decided to overcome her weakness against wind-based opponents. As a result, she befriended Joe Higashi and frequently spars with him. However, she also became enemies with Leopold Goenitz, a wind-based follower of Orochi who became intrigued by Boruto after seeing his destiny.
- When not running her shop, Tenten spends most of her at the Armory and the House of Weapons, frequently looking for either new weapons to collect or to witness the various weapon users in action.
Firion, God of Walking Armories (Frioniel, Weapons Specialist, the Idealist)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A pink crystal beside a wild rose
- Theme Song: The Rebel Army
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: an inventory consisting of a sword, a bow, a lance, two knives, an axe, a staff, and a shield, unarmed combat, rebellion, awkwardness, dreams of peace, the wild rose
- Domains: Rebellion, Weaponry, Combat, Dreams
- Followers: Nicholas Wolfwood, Don Krieg, War Machine, Jason, Saika Magoichi
- Allies: Cosmos, Warrior of Light, Cecil Harvey, Kain Highwind, Cloud Strife, Squall Leonhart, Terra Branford, Sora, Lelouch vi Britannia, Ichigo Kurosaki, Link, Zidane Tribal, Tidus
- Enemies: Chaos, Garland, Jecht, Kefka, Sephiroth, Golbez, Emperor Mateus Palamecia, Palpatine
- When he first arrived within the House of Weapons, a few gods took notice of the sudden fragrance of roses. Many spots within his shrine are dedicated to the wild rose, as it holds a great deal of value to Firion.
- Is one of the instructors in the GUAG under Cosmos' orders. His understanding of several weapon types puts him as the beginner instructor, introducing newer recruits to a multitude of options before they decide to train in more specific areas of weaponry.
- He also likes to spend his time helping Cosmos recruit others into the GUAG. He strongly believes that doing good for the sake of good is all the motivation one needs to be a hero.
- It's wise not to take the specific wild rose he keeps on his person at all times. One, because of it's value to which he will fight for to retrieve. And two, it gives the wrong impression to select mortals.
- Rumors floating from unconfirmed sources suggest Firion and Lelouch meeting in secret together planning against their collective enemy, the GUAE. Though confirmations of the conversation are sketchy at best, with how hard it is to differentiate between the pair's voices.
- Has been seen helping Lightning from time to time. Every time, he's tried to make a move on her, but he always fails.
- While the American gods call him "Firion", the Japanese ones prefer to call him "Frionel". He doesn't seem to mind either name.
Shino Asada, Goddess of Wielding Two Weapons of Choice (Sinon, Sinonon, Hecate, Goddess of the Underworld)
- Lesser Goddess (Quasideity in her real life form)
- Symbol/Weapon of Choice: The PGM Ultima Ratio Hecate II
- Theme Song: "Ignite", "Solitary Bullet", "Blazing Bullet"
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Action Girl, One of the Best Players In Gun Gale Online But None of Her Skills Can Help Her Massive PTSD Until She Gets Over It, Chekhov's Skill, Dark and Troubled Past, Scarf Of Asskicking, Meganekko, You Gotta Have Blue Hair (in both versions of her avatars).
- Domains: Combat, Weapons, Abilities, Death, Gaming, Hairstyles
- Allies: Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya, Asuna Yuuki, Yui, Suguha Kirigaya/Leafa, Yuuki Konno, Mitsuzane Kureshima/Kamen Rider Ryugen, Takatora Kureshima/Kamen Rider Zangetsu (Shin), Shuichi Kitaoka/Kamen Rider Zolda, Yoko Littner, Mana Tatsumiya, Lynette Bishop, The Gokaigers (especially Luka Millfy/Gokai Yellow), Green Arrow, Hawkeye, Yukari Takeba, Akagi, Chie Satonaka, Lockon Stratos (Neil Dylandy), Mami Tomoe, Elie, Fem!Robin, Luna, Cammy White, Arturia Pendragon, Rita Moridio, Perrine H. Clostermann, 2nd Division Symphogear
- Enemies: Nobuyuki Sugou/Oberon the Fairy King, Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke, Ali Al-Saachez, Takeshi Asakura/Kamen Rider Ouja, Shogo Makishima, GUAE Trollkaiger, Monokuma and his Mastermind, Sark, Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa, Eliza, Lockdown
- Conflicting Opinion: Mr. Mundy (enemies now)
- Complicated Relationship: Abridged Kirito and Asuna, Toko Fukawa, Mordred
- A former follower of Yoko Littner who had managed to ascend into the pantheon due to her accomplishments of being one of the best players in Gun Gale Online before she finally managed to get over of her traumatic past because of Kirito's help. While playing Gun Gale Online, her main weapon of choice is the sniper rifle and while playing Alfheim Online, she uses the "Cait Sith" race as her avatar, using the arrow as her weapon of choice.
- Kirito, along with Asuna, Yui, and Silica, were happy and they congratulate her for ascending in the pantheon. Sinon was also happy to see them again as of now she can help them on their battles in both ALO and GGO.
- She seems to have known Mitsuzane Kureshima already because she was proud of him because he managed to redeemed himself from his past sins, while Micchy also had a sympathy for her after knowing her terrible past.
- Interesting enough, she was amused to find out that another gunslinger named Shuichi Kitaoka, better known as Kamen Rider Zolda, also ascending with her at the same time. She was amused of his skills of using various ranged weapons at his disposal. Shuichi also tells her that he has the same reason of ascending in this pantheon as her because they wanted to help Micchy in his upcoming battles, while he also assures to her that he might try to play GGO, which Sinon was glad because she is looking forward to challenge him in friendly terms someday.
- Has gained new friends with fellow tomboys like Luka Millfy as the Gokaiger remarks her that Kirito and Asuna is also friends with Joe Gibken which Sinon was kinda surprised to such remarks, and Chie Satonaka because she appreciates her stint as a Bully Hunter. The three of them hanging out ever since and they often seen eating beef steaks and doing some conversations at Kotaro Minami's Steak House in the House of Food.
- She seemingly gets along with good-aligned sniper and archer deities because they shared the same preference of weaponry as her. On the other hand, she has some conflicting of sorts with Mr. Mundy because he felt that she's not a real sniper or an archer while he doesn't hate her as a person.Mundy: And why the hell would she receive a "sniper" helm? She isn't one for real! I ought to teach that faker a damn lesson about sniping.
- Unfortunately, this civil treatment wasn't to last. Relations soured as time went on between their sniping training sessions, with Mundy's Cold Sniper tendencies grating on her. It got worse when her friend Kirito was actually an extreme target towards Tavish DeGroot. And thus any amicability has ended.
- At one point, she was being attacked by the 2nd Division Symphogears because they had mistaken her for being possessed by their nemesis Finé due to her familiar voice. However, Sinon explains the situation and she tells her own background. The Symphogears were touched upon hearing her stories and because of that they became friends ever since.
- She also gets along well with Cammy White, Fem!Robin, and Perrine H. Clostermann, since they sounded alike whenever they speak in Japanese. Same thing with Elie, Yoko Littner, Yukari Takeba, Rukia Kuchiki, Arturia Pendragon, Luna, and Rita Mordio because they sounded similar when they speak in English.
- However she has some strained relationships with Toko Fukawa and Mordred even thought they have the same superior: the former mostly due to Toko's hostile nature and her other personality creeps Sinon too much as she tries to avoid her as possible, and the latter because the knight hates the fact her English voice sounds like her "father's" and her Blood Knight tendencies leave Sinon somewhat concerned. That said, she does respect the Knight of Treachery's abilities and admits she wouldn't mind challenging her to a friendly brawl alongside her friends.
- She's also an outright enemy of Eliza, both disgusted and terrified of the woman's powers.
- Has some what gained an ire on the likes of the Trollkaiger and Monokuma for putting a cruel joke on both Kirito and Asuna, this doesn't help that she was also became one of the potential targets for the Mastermind's Pantheonic School Life of Mutual Killings. She also hates Masato Kusaka's guts since his psychotic traits reminding her of Kyouji Shinkawa, she also doesn't like Sark too because of his stint of running a gladiatorial course for his own amusement.
- Her opinions on Ryoma Sengoku is shared with Micchy, Kirito, and Asuna. He's nothing but a no-good amoral scientist, plain and simple.
- Due to her experience regarding to her traumatic past, she has made enemies with criminals like Takeshi Asakura, Ali Al-Saachez, and Shogo Makishima, since their presence reminds her of a robber that she killed in a attempt to protect her mother and a female post office employee during her younger years.
Tsubaki Nakatsukasa, Goddess of Multi-Changing Weaponry
- Theme Song: Camellia, My Star (with Black☆Star)
- Lesser God (Intermediate in Uncanny Blade mode)
- Symbol: Her soul
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Transforming into Standard ninja weaponry, A kindred soul, Yamato Nadeshiko, Covert Pervert, Sexy Backs
- Domains: Weapons, Fanservice
- Allies: Black☆Star, Maka Albarn, Soul Eater, Death the Kid, Crona, The Kunoichi Roku-nin-shuu, Hinata Hyuuga, Naruto Uzumaki
- Odd Friendship with: Houki Shinonono, Ai Enma, Jun Kazama, Shigure Kousaka, Kotomi Ichinose, Nodaka Miyazaki, Konoka Konoe, Eureka
- After much pushing, searching and rather loud complaining Black☆Star finally managed to get her into pantheon. Of course with her ascension Black☆Star brags to the Ninja Shi-tennou that, despite the fact he may not be in the group he has the goddess of ninja weapons on his side.
- She once caught Jiraiya and Ataru trying to peep at her. The end result was a shuriken to the head.
- She so happens to be a fan of Jiraiya's works.
- Many people find it very puzzling to see such a nice girl be partnered up with the egotistical Black☆Star. Her response is that has a Big Ego but underneath he isn't all that bad.
- She has many odd friendships with a lot of goddesses some would note that it's either her demeanor and/or that they sound alike.
Xiahou Yuan (style name: Miaocai), God of Bow and Close Combat Mastery (The Happy General, Miaocai, Marquis Min, Enjeru)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Bow and Club/Sword
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Bow and Close Combat Mastery, A little fat yet powerful, improbable accuracy
- Domains: Archery, War
- Allies: Cao Cao, Xiahou Dun, Dian Wei, Oda Nobunaga
- Rivals: Green Arrow, Hawkeye
- Enemies: Lu Bu, Huang Zhong (also a close friend), the other Oda Nobunaga, Lucifer
- He ascended after demonstrating his skill but taking out many enemy soldiers with his bow and club.
- Gods who are verse in the Asian ports of his current portrayal find it fascinating in that his primary prior clubs have referenced the nine constellations of heaven. Xiahou Miaocai himself is proud of such a motif.
- He's not too pleased to hear that Huang Zhong might make it to the pantheon though he would gladly take this opportunity to even the score with that old man. He only teamed up with his hated rival along with Slyvanas Windrunner, Hawkeye and Green Arrow in order to challenge the Gunslinger Quartet and show them that archers are just as good as any other gunmen. This legendary fight lead to the formation of the Five Great Archers of the Pantheon.
- However, some people may deem Huang Zhong and him to get along as friends due to Xiahou Yuan's more jolly nature. It eventually came into true fruition ever since their war against Orochi. Xiahou Yuan is even amused in that Huang Zhong is even curious about the qualities of his son, Xiahou Ba. Yuan wishes that Huang Zhong wouldn't be so stubborn and would ask for help more often from people like him.
- Like Cao Cao, he also dislikes this Nobunaga because of his unpleasant nature and reprehensible actions compared to the one he worked with. Thankfully for him, the Nobunaga he knew of arrived, giving him an ease in mind.
- He is happy to join his lord and Dun along with Dian Wei and together they will end the chaos. Namely the GUAC, in particular.
- He has come to terms that he's related with Zhang Fei of Shu via marriage between his niece and Zhang Fei's. While at first pissed that the marriage might not be one of consent and a certain crime was involved, he eventually calmed himself down and decided that there's no decisive evidence about that crime to mull it over. However, it did pique his curiosity, and when he found out from Cao Cao that there was a realm that worshipped them while being hateful on Shu for being whitewashed by Luo Guanzhong, even Xiahou Yuan wouldn't mind putting an Enemy Mine with Zhang Fei, since he can't let such hypocritical yet powerful claims bring chaos to the land.
- He's also considering bringing Huang Zhong along for the ride just as their form of "bringing out the big guns", just in case.
- Though after looking at his distant relative, Zhang Xingcai, Xiahou Yuan has said to himself with a few chuckles "I wonder if my niece just made Zhang Yide rather henpecked...? That Xingcai must've picked it up from her, heheheheheh....that's my niece for ya." *Small trolly smile in the distance*
- He's also considering bringing Huang Zhong along for the ride just as their form of "bringing out the big guns", just in case.
- Is rather notably getting along with his Distaff Counterpart portrayal by the name of Qiulan/Shuuran, and is quite proud of her fighting game debut; he hopes one day to give her a session in the arts of wielding a straight club just as well as he can.
- Whenever he speaks in Japanese, people are surprised to find out that his pronoun usage is "ore-sama" while also being anything but an Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy. His jolly happy smile also seems to be quite infectious as it is shiny.
Rebecca "Revy" Lee, Goddess of Guns Akimbo (Two-Hands)
- Symbol: Her custom Berettas
- Theme Song: Red Fraction
- Alignment: Neutral Evil leaning towards True Neutral, Chaotic Evil when she loses it
- Portfolio: Villain Protagonists, Guns Akimbo, Sociopathic Heroines, Frequent Swearing
- Domains: Destruction, Death, Evil, Guns
- Followers: Jake English
- Enemies: Teana Lanster (who, although she uses a similar combat style, frowns upon Revy's callous and violent methods), Johan Liebert due to Hansel and Gretel becoming devoted to him and seeing him as a father figure to him, Lucy due to similar reasons with Johan Liebert, Hansel and Gretel, Roberta, Yuno Gasai (due to similar reasons as Hansel and Gretel), Motoko Kusanagi, Samus Aran, Noel Vermillion , Nu-13, May
- Rival: Domino
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Noel Vermillion (When they put aside their differences.)
- Some members of the Pantheon likes to compare her to Lara Croft at times. None of them dares to do it in Revy's presence due to her short temper, though.
- Her opponents have grown used to not trying to Badass Boast when fighting her. She often takes it as the perfect opportunity to load them full of bullets.
- Revy despises Yuno Gasai since she makes her think of Hansel and Gretel.
- Since Revy and Noel Vermillion belong to different factions (GUAG and GUAE), both often fight against each other whenever they cross paths. However, they will put aside their difference when it comes to Nu-13 and Yuno Gasai.
- Noel Vermillion is currently trying to stage a takeover against Revy or have a spot in the house as her Good Counterpart.
- Rainbow Dash feels a bit awkward around Revy, as she has the same voice as her old friend Gilda. Revy looks at Rainbow with interest as she sounds similar to Hansel.
- Now that Gilda has ascended, one wonders what would happen if they would meet.
- Didn't feel too bad about Yuna, one of her previous followers, going back to her roots in the House of Magic. Yuna comes by to target practice with Revy every now and then, though.