This is an outdated GUAE subdivision functionally replaced by the GUAE Twisted Tormentors group. Note that some members in here are currently not in the Pantheon and any wicks to this page should be replaced with the aforementioned group, on top of removing any references to this page, since this will inevitably be cut.
Trollkaiger is a team of the cruelest trolls to ever grace the annals of fiction. The full name is "Akunin Sentai Trollkaiger"note , and was named as such to mock and otherwise troll the Super Sentai, especially Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.
As of recent, it appears they have managed to kick start a Pantheon-wide civil war.
In the Grand Disappearance incident, they have managed to troll the entire GUAE by locking them with each other in their own headquarter.
They would eventually be convicted by both councils and declared to dangerous to be free and would he sentenced to the lowest level of Impel Down.
Fun fact: Their base is, indeed, located under a bridge.
Akunin Sentai Trollkaiger
- Greater God (Overdeity as his original self, Susano'o)
- Symbol: The Ouroboros symbol along with his emblem. Hakumen's mask corrupted with glowing green eyes and a Slasher Smile (Susano'o)
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil with a touch of Neutral Evil
- Reason for Joining: "How about this reason? Seems as good as any. I intend to do all the wonderful things I planned this morning because I want to see the miserable look on the faces of deities like THEM when they're wallowing in despair, dismay, grief, frustration, misery... all sorts of other unpleasant nouns... I guess you could say I'm bored. At least misery is interesting."note
- Loyalty to Melkor: Keeps an easygoing face on Melkor, but in truth, once he gets what he wants, Melkor is amongst the first people that he will strike down.
- Threat Level to Cosmos: Very High. A lot of high tier depravities of the world of BlazBlue were orchestrated by him, he can stop the flow of time like Dio Brando, he is a high-class manipulator with backup plans over backup plans, and his combat abilities are also no slouch. There's also the fact that he is the creator of the Black Beast... Increased to extremely high as Susano'o, as he's a literal God of Destruction whose power is cataclysmic.
- Trollkaiger Designation: Trollkai Green. Commander of Trollkaiger. Demoted to second-in-command. Is now once again the Commander.
- Position: Big Bad (former, until he currently regains this position for good), Co-Dragons with Izaya (former)
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: A kakera shard
- Alignment: True Neutral... not, actually, Neutral Evil
- Reason for joining: Boredom
- Loyalty to Melkor: Nonexistent.
- Threat Level: Very high due to extensive probability manipulation powers and her being a very powerful witch.
- Trollkaiger Designation: Trollkai Blue. Second-in-command. Promoted to Commander.
- Is also The Starscream and is attempting to usurp the throne from Terumi.
- And she did it, but preferred to share her title with him at cost of his demotion.
- Position: Co-Dragons with Izaya
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A broken cellphone
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil/Chaotic Neutral depending on the situation
- Reason for joining: He was bored.
- Loyalty to Melkor: Nonexistent. He considers himself to be more of a consultant than anything.
- Threat Level: Moderate. His trolling is usually unfocused, but when there's something he wants, WATCH OUT!
- Trollkaiger Designation: Trollkai Black (matching his English voice actor).
- Position: The Dragon, now Co-Dragons with Terumi, his fellow Co-Dragon has been replaced with Bernkastel
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Hyperion logo. Alternatively, his mask.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Reason for Joining: He's going to be hailed as a hero this way!
- Loyalty to Melkor: Fairly low. He's mainly in it for himself.
- Threat Level: Very high, as he has the Hyperion Corporation (and all its robots, money, guns and employees) at his command.
- Trollkaiger Designation: Trollkai Yellow.
- Position: The Evil Genius
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her pink parasol
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Reason for joining: She's getting rather bored of curbstomping Satsuki's Elite Four and Ryuko Matoi time and time again. Given the amount of freedom she has as the Grand Couturier of the Revocs Corporation, she wants to find more exciting opportunities for expanding the market for her conglamorate's clothes (and for giving more people grief). She also impressed Handsome Jack and Bernkastel by using life fibers in order to disguise herself as a male student and create perfectly lifelike puppets just so she could mentally break Ryuko.
- Loyalty to Melkor: Low. Melkor will easily give her as much (if not more) freedom as Ragyo, but Nui has her own agenda to follow. And if her opponents don't put much of a fight as well...
- Threat Level: Extreme. Don't let her cute looks fool you. She has gone toe-to-toe with a three-star and took him out... with her pinky finger. Add her speed, strength, and her happiness in increasing brutality anyway she can, and you got one opponent who could mean serious trouble for Cosmos.
- Trollkaiger Designation: Trollkai Pink.
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Vaglass Emblem with the word bubbled "Tres Bien!"
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Reason for joining: While he's a employed member of SHOCKER, he also joined in this group due to his close ties with the group itself along with his fellow Sentai villain Basco. In other words, For the Evulz.
- Loyalty to Melkor: Low. In fact, Melkor has started to to keep an Eye on him in order to keep him in line because he might usurp the GUAE for his own agendas.
- Threat Level: Extreme. While he normally create the Metaloids via the MetaVirus card to do the dirty job for him, he can also transform in either one of his battle forms, as Enter Unite, he uses a rapier in battle, and as Dark Buster, he can move at superhuman speed, both forms has made him a formidable warrior to be mess with, and his cunning tactics would make his plans work effectively, making him a greater threat towards his enemies.
- Trollkaiger Designation: Troll Buster (Color: dark red. Giving the spy-theme to his enemies, the Go-Busters).
- Position: Sixth Ranger.
- Demigods though Paul may be a Lesser God
- Symbol: A television remote
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Reason for joining: Yuuki, impressed by their ability to to troll and mock audiences through the fourth-wall, offered them a position in the Trollkaiger. Paul and Peter accepted it since they figured that joining the Trollkaiger would not only improve their trolling skills, but also allow them to continue their "game."
- Loyalty to Melkor: Nonexistent. The only reason they even tolerate Melkor is because he usually points them in the direction of any families for them to torment. The moment that ceases will be the moment they ditch Melkor for good.
- Threat level: Moderately high. While their genre-savviness alone makes them formidable foes, their ability to rewind time in case events do not turn out in their favor is what makes them so dangerous.
- Trollkaiger Designation: Trollkai White.
- Greater God
- Alingment: Lawful Evil (As Lord Victor Nefarius), Chaotic Evil (As Nefarian)
- Reason for joining: The entire group fell in love with the black dragon's antics and decided to make him their mascot.
- Loyalty to Melkor: Low to none. He really isn't a formal member of the GUAE. His only loyalty lies with his father and himself.
- Threat level: Very high to Extreme. Blackwing has enough power on par with Ragnaros and Acnologia and has the ability to copy his foes magic. Also he is the son of Deathwing.
- Position: Team Pet (Being the most powerful member in the team alone, many wonder why he actually chose to be the pet)
Jinx, Goddess of Aimless Terrorism is approved by Yuuki Terumi as Trollkai Teal (unofficially). The reason she isn't a full-time member is because human mentality torture isn't quite her cup of tea, preferring to just blow stuff up.
Zinyak, God of Cultured Villains, is currently under consideration for Trollkai Zin and is allied with them. The fact that he is being generous to give a small amount of control for the Simulation also helps.
Junko Enoshima and Monokuma, Destroyers of Hope, were once considered to be replacements for Trollkaiger Pink/Nui Harime. However, upon suffering a incident involving The King Of All Cosmos giving her "The Reason You Suck" Speech about how much outside help she needed to get to even succeed in her goals, never stepping out onto the front line unless with other forms of protection, mainly her sister, she was eventually dropped from consideration. Although thanks to certain events, she's currently under consideration again for the Trollkai Monochrome spot - which she ditched in favor of the spot in the Liebertarian Movement.