Accessories | Capes and Coats | Clothing Style | Clothing Theme | Combat Clothing | Disguises | Eyewear | Fanservice Attires | Handwear and Footwear | Hats | Headwear | Underclothes
open/close all folders
Joe Higashi, God of Handwraps (The Young Champ of Muay Thai, The Satan of Martial Arts, Summoner of Storms)
- Lesser God
- Symbols: His hair and headband
- Theme Song: A New Poem That The South Thailand Wants To Tell and Crocodile Meat when fighting, The River when wandering the world
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Anime Hair, Arrogant Muay Thai Guy, Hot-Blooded, Large Ham, Martial Arts Headband, Walking Shirtless Scene, Small Name, Big Ego, His Projectile Attacks Are The Hurricane Upper, the Screw Upper and the Double Cyclone, Boisterous Bruiser, His Animal Motif Is The Tiger, Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs/Spam Attack
- Domains: Muay Thai, Fighting, Air, Strength, Good
- Herald: Hwa Jai
- Friendly Rivalry: with King
- Rivals: Sagat, Juri Han, Laura Matsuda, Rashid, Asuka Kazama
- Annoyed By: The Scout
- Conflicting Opinion: Billy Kane
- Enemies: Geese Howard, Rugal Bernstein, Ryuji Yamazaki, Akuma, Vega, M. Bison
- The ascended deities representing the King of Fighters had a bet as to who would be the next to ascend between Andy Bogard and Joe Higashi, the former being the favorite to ascend. Much money was lost when Joe's ascension cleared, with Billy Kane and Leona Heidern the biggest winners out of the pool.
- Joe was annoyed to find out that Wolfgang Krauser has not ascended yet. He hasn't forgotten that one incident in which the Stroheim Strongman left him with 2 dozen broken bones following their encounter.
- This brought a mixed bit of emotions to Billy Kane, the right hand man of Geese Howard. Joe is paired with Terry Bogard, an intense enemy of his boss. Yet Joe ended up dating his sister. All attempts to dissuade her from continue was shot down. This means that he how has to contend with this jerk once more... though it also means that his sister may appear in the Pantheon more often. Either way, Kane shook his head on the coming mess he will face.
- Spends time at the House of Food whenever they serve up his favorite dish: fried alligator meat.
- Joe was suprised to see the Bar Illusion in the Pantheon, which meant that King herself has ascended. While he is a bit annoyed that she was able to join the Pantheon before him, he is happy to see his old rival present.
- Was quick to join Terry in his bouts with Ryu and Ken. Usually, Andy Bogard is the more familiar partner, but Terry's brother yet to appear in the Pantheon Joe would have to do.
- Often fights to rid himself of the notion of being a Joke Character. And yet he has Dan Hibiki as one of his best friends outside his world. The two even managed to win a tournament together. Nevertheless, Joe easily proved himself to be the superior fighter whenever the two met.
- Outside of Muay Thai, he set his eyes on other worthy opponents. That peaked the interest of Laura, who was hoping to find someone to promote her dojo. Besides fighting each other, the two also argue which fighting style is best in an MMA setting.
- Juri is always willing to accept a challenge from eager (yet foolish) fighters, and Joe fit the bill to a tee.
- It was his dream to take on the dreaded Akuma. The demon initially had no interest in fighting the fool, but Joe persisted by taunting him wherever he went. Eventually, Akuma had enough and took on his foe head on... proceeding to wipe the floor with Joe. That didn't stop the later from making Akuma his top priority to defeat.
- His main source of power is his ability to punch fast enough to create tornados towards his opponents. With enough power, he can create more powerful gusts of wind. It was thought that he would get into the Pantheon for originating the Tornado Move... that is until a certain Middle Easterner proved popular enough to take the title from him. Not one to take slights unheeded, Joe demanded a fight to settle the dispute. While the two fought valiantly, it was decided that Rashid would keep his title.
- As stated above, he is extremely prone to starting brawls, even for a fighting game character. That has brought a lot of stress to Asuka, who often breaks up said fights. With that said, she isn't adverse to taking him on if the moment is needed. As a result, the two are familiar with each other.
- Brash and arrogant, he nevertheless sides with the good-aligned fighters in the Pantheon. Besides, all the evil ones tend to be the most powerful ones. For example, he got to help Ryu take on Shadaloo one time.
- There was one time when he and The Scout went on a taunt fest that lasted for weeks. The two couldn't even decided how things escalated the way they did, but neither wanted to end up as the loser. In the end, the Court of the Gods was involved, who decided that both were winners just to bring the taunting to an end.
- "Hyaah. The legend of Joe Higashi begins a new chapter."
Melia Antiqua, Goddess of High-Class Gloves (Melly, Bird Lady, Empress of Alcamoth, Poor Melia!, Queen of Keves)
Melia's Future Connected appearance
Melia's Xenoblade Chronicles 3 appearance
- Lesser Godess
- Symbol: The High Entia Emblem.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Withstanding Misery And Pressing Onwards, Princesses Who Are Powerful Ether Users, Summoning Elementals To Use Said Ether, Half Homs And Half High Entia, Loving Shulk For Naught And Accepting This, Wearing Fancy Dresses, Really 88 Years Old Despite Looks
- Domain: Royalty, Suffering, Love
- Followers: Fantina, Chane Laforet
- Allies: Shulk, Riki, Fiora, Chuggaaconroy, All Good deities of Magic and Sorcery and Royalty, Tiana
- Enemies: Zanza, The White, The Trollkaiger, Albert Wesker
- When she ascended, Melia hugged Shulk and Riki, obviously happy that she was with them, Shulk especially despite giving up her love for him.
- When Chuggaaconroy heard that she ascended, he hugged and fanboyed over her. She appreciates his kindness but not without being flustered. She also realized that it was he who would cause everyone to shout "Poor Melia!" in response to the traumatic experiences she's witnessed.
- She gave a hug to Fiora who ascended later, despite being the one who was in love with Shulk but the two are the best of friends as she wanted Shulk to be happy by supporting Fiora.
- Many of the Good-Aligned gods sympathized with her on how she had to endure all these hardships, such as losing her mother due to outliving her, her stepmother and stepsister planning her death, her father murdered before her eyes, her people turned into Telethia, including her brother, and being forced to kill him to save him. Yet, they were happy that she still stood tall.
- Even so, The White, posing as her dead family tried to drive her to suicide. To say she was pissed at this act is an understatement. Yet, she never lost her temper when she attacked.
- The Doctor thought he heard a familiar voice from her. She never heard of a Clara Oswald but she is willing to help him.
- The Trollkaiger decided it would be a good idea to mock and insult her about how she suffered for nothing and laughed at her about her father's death, saying that Metal Face did nothing wrong. She tried to ignore them until Nui decided to throttle her. Good thing Shulk and Riki saved her and the three fought them back.
- She is thoroughly disgusted at Wesker for his brutal experiments and being somewhat similar to Lorithia. Wesker had interests about her genes and how there is no signs of the Telethia genes.
- "Even when victory seems impossible... we march on!."
Satsuki Kiryuin, Goddess of Combat Stilettos and the Holy Backlight (Lady Satsuki, Scissor Sisters [shared with Ryuko Matoi, her sister])
- Lesser Goddess (Intermediate when wearing Junketsu but only in extreme cases)
- Symbol: A heel surrounded by Holy Backlight
- Themes: "鬼龍G@キLL" (Ga Kill), and when shit gets serious, KiryuwaKiLL, her theme (Overpower Remix, Final Battle Remix, Junketsu Shinzui Overpower Remix), and victory theme from KILL la KILL - IF
- Alignment: Lawful Good (Was originally Lawful Neutral with Chaotic shades, pretended to be Lawful Evil)
- Portfolio: Determinator, Good Is Not Nice, Broken Ace, Badass Normal, Caught Her Falling Little Sister From Space, Combat Stilettos, Illuminating Entrance, Secretly Plotted for Years to Take Down COVERS, Fights Clad in a White Ridiculous Skimpy Combat Outfit, Absurdly Powerful Student Council President, Wanting Revenge for Both Her Father and Presumed Dead Little Sister, Epic Eyebrows, Trying to be a Good Big Sister
- Domains: Determination, Law, High Heels, Skimpiness, Planning
- Allies: Ira Gamagoori, Nonon Jakuzure, Houka Inumuta, Uzu Sanageyama, Mako Mankanshoku, Senketsu, Jin Kazama, Queen Elsa, Stocking Anarchy, Iroh, Kuroka, Erza Scarlet, Eiji Hino/Kamen Rider OOO, Elizabeth Mably, Takatora Kureshima, Guts, Alfred Pennyworth, Garterbelt, Valentine, Kaito "Kite" Tenjo, The Guy, Roy Mustang, Lordgenome, Rossiu Adai, Olivier Mira Armstrong, Akame, Kamui Tokinomiya, Solidus Snake, Kuvira, Hordak and Entrapta
- Partner: Zekrom (Tao Trio)
- Rivals: Vergil Sparda
- Odd Friendship: Tsumugi Kotobuki, Mata Nui, Luxanna Crownguard
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Jin Kisaragi, Yoko Minato, Cornelia li Britannia
- Enemies: Any god with World Domination or World Destruction plans, Ragyo Kiryuin, Nui Harime, Dio Brando, Yuuki Terumi, Wilhelm "Deathshead" Strasse, Big Brother, Corset, Scanty and Kneesocks, Griffith, Ryoma Sengoku, Tenjuro Banno, SHOCKER, Father Homunculus, Führer King]m Bradley, the other Homunculi, Lucrezia Mongfish, Esdeath, Seryu Ubiquitous, Cinder Fall, Herbert Garrison, Embryo
- Opposes: Raven Branwen
- Special Relationship: Ryuko Matoi (tried to turn her into a Unwitting Pawn until it was revealed that they were sisters)
- How do you become a goddess of Combat Stilettos, a trope that any goddess could have? By making it one of your most beloved trait. Once you hear that click of Satsuki's heel against pavement, expect fear, admiration, respect, and lust(?) to anybody who hears it.
- Her heel boots aren't her other only desired feature as her very presence can an emit a magnificent light that can blind everybody not prepare. In this instant, people know she about to get serious. It even considered to have the same amount of impact that raising the flag in conquest.
- Upon hearing of The Doctor's twelfth regeneration and his self-dubbed 'Attack Eyebrows' a small number of her followers attempted to have her approach the Greater God in hopes of having them compare. Needless to say, she refused to participate, referring to it as pointless. Besides, she doesn't consider her eyebrows to be big since they are taper at the edge.
- She is constantly at odds with Vergil thanks to their mortal followers comparing the two. When it was revealed that Satsuki was really Ryuko's elder sister, the comparison became stronger. However, compared to Vergil, Satsuki was stunned to learn that the person she'd been trying to manipulate to her side was the same person she sought to avenge in the first place, and really cares for Ryuko as a sister without trying to kill her.
- She quickly became friends with Jin Kazama due hating the parents of the same gender and loving their other parent who disappeared.
- Unbeknownst to Satsuki, her actions on the mortal realm have caught the attention of Itachi Uchiha, who is secretly planning to take her under his wing as her decisions reminds him of his relationship with Sasuke. Though, Satsuki didn't care for his action on Sasuke and how it pretty much mess him up later in life.
- Big Brother feels betrayed by her, who he at one point considered her to be his successor.
- After defeating Ragyo Kiryuin and finding a new purpose in life, Satsuki has been spending many of her free time with Ryuko, her sister, wanting and trying to be a good elder sister. Many in the pantheon think there new closeness is something much more. This disgust Satsuki because she would never have impure thoughts about her sister.
Satsuki: I'm nothing like her.
- Has been mistaken by many to be a sadist because of her heels and thinking she loves to stomp on people. Ryouna is one of those people and has visited Satsuki multiple times requesting that she stomp on her while calling her a pig in human clothing.
- Despite her ascension, Satsuki is still trying to help better the world to make up for her actions in the past in her own universe. To that point, she has a fresh turned Rei Hououmaru station to end her life if she ever stray from her cause.
- Became friends with both Mami Tomoe and Luxanna Crownguard after all three notice they sounded quite the same. All three has set up tea dates that they quite enjoy.
- They are sometimes joined by Iroh who would bring in his most delicious tea.
- Did not understand why the GUAG would commission Rarity to re-create Junketsu. Compared to Ryuko Matoi and Senketsu, Satsuki despises the White Kamui. Because she doesn't want to use it ever again, she has locked it away in the Treasure.
- Became very close to Alfred Pennyworth. His kind fatherly nature reminded her of Soroi, her own kind butler and father figure.
- Was mistaken by Guts for an ascended Casca. He was disappointed when it wasn't her. He became angry however when he heard about her abuse from her mother that reminded him of what Griffith did to Casca. He instantly became allies with Satsuki and an enemy of Ragyo. The same goes for Satsuki and her hatred for Griffith.
- When Satsuki met Takatora and learned about what he did in his own universe, it reminded her of her actions on her own world. In fact, the two have so much in common that they might be considered alternative selves to one another. The same applies to Rossiu after he ascended and they finally met.
- Just like Ryuko and Anna, Satsuki has spent plenty of times with Queen Elsa after it was revealed that Ryuko and Satsuki were sisters. However, most of their interaction usually ends with both comparing how their sisters are better than the other.
- When she met Garterbelt, she held nothing but contempt for him, as his interests reminded her of the mother that subjected her and her sister to so much torture. As time went on, however, she decided that he was nowhere as bad as Ragyo, and decided to work with him. Garter is happy to have two other girls that'll work better with him, though he can't get rid of the comparisons of them and the Anarchy sisters.
- She got curious about the House of War for some reason and paid a visit there once, where she wound up running into Roy Mustang. Able to tell that she had military experience of some sort, Roy engaged Satsuki in a strategy debate until she accidentally mentioned Honnoji Academy as her source of experience. A few probing questions later, she was giving him a rough outline of her war to stop her mother's evil, and he was gaining respect for her journey, which he found very similar to his own.
- Had gained that the attention of the Spiral King, Lordgenome. He knows how it feels to become evil to stop an even greater evil, and was even impressed that she was able to recruit the Elite Four through charisma and skill alone. They formed an alliance after Lordgenome vowed to oppose Ragyo and her plans.
- Found a kindred spirit in Olivier Armstrong, another Amestrian military high ranking official like Mustang. She and Olivier share many of the same authoritative qualities in their leadership styles and thus get along easily.
- Out of Roy and Olivier's enemies, the Homunculus she hates most is Führer King Bradley. Aside from commanding an entire nation and willingly using that power to serve a treacherous devil who wants to devour all of humanity much like Ragyo's Life Fibers, since entering the Pantheon he has now copied the way she recruited the Elite Four in order to assemble a new High Command force in service of said devil. Because of this, she took the Elite Four and engaged the Homunculi in battle with the direct hope of taking down Bradley, and with the assist of Solidus Snake, she almost succeeded. Almost, because the Jaegers Esdeath and Seryu Ubiquitous saved the Führer's hide, forcing Satsuki to call a tactical retreat.
- Another piece of fallout is that this development spurred Vergil, who'd joined this High Command, to make his move to get what he came for and dump them aside. She still doesn't trust Vergil, but is slightly relieved he's a non-factor.
- For a while, she was hated by Class Representative Tenya Ida due to her misuse of power as the Honnouji Academy Student President. However, since her Heel–Face Turn, she's promised to use the power more responsibly.
- Became possibly the first person to make genuine allies with Kuvira, another military-style dictator who tried to save the world but did so in the wrong way. That said, Satsuki finds herself as the more mature of the two despite being younger, as she held on to some morals in her mission of conquest whilst Kuvira had lost sight of what was right until she was finally defeated. Recognizing this as well, Kuvira vows to assist Satsuki's mission as part of her atonement for her imperial misdeeds.
- Also in the House of Nature.
Kyoko Kirigiri, Goddess of Conspicuous Gloves (Ultimate ???, Ultimate Detective, Future Foundation 14th Branch Leader, Super High-School Level Mystery Chick, Bacon Hands)
- Symbol: Her gloves
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Born Detective, Sugar-and-Ice Personality, Alliterative Name, Nerves of Steel, Rei Ayanami Expy, The Smart Girl
- Domains: Detectives, Gloves
- Allies: Makoto Naegi, Sakura Oogami, Chiaki Nanami, Aoi Asahina, Sayaka Maizono, Toko Fukawa, Komaru Naegi, most detectives (especially Naoto Shirogane, Kamen Riders Double and Drive), Batman
- Enemies: Junko Enoshima & Monokuma, Jack the Ripper, James Moriarity, Light Yagami, Manny Pardo
- Uneasy Relations (bordering on distrust): Goro Akechi
- One of the participants of the Second Killing Game that took place in Hope's Peak Academy and the daughter of former headmaster of that school Jin Kirigiri, Kyoko always seems to carry an air of mysteriousness and calmness whenever she is solving a mystery that she comes across. She is almost always seen wearing gloves, which cover her burn scars that she got from back then and the gloves serve as a reminder of how not to let personal issues get in the way of her investigations.
- Very rarely does she take off her gloves. Whenever she does that in front of someone, it's a sign that she has a high amount of trust towards that person. Notably, she did that in front of Makoto Naegi a couple of times.
- She is sometimes reminded of the time where she had a ramen cup on her head after landing in a trash dump looking for Makoto following one of the class trials. When actually asked about ramen noodles, Kirigiri has stated that she's not very fond of the food and it makes her ill simply thinking about it.
- Despite her title of "Ultimate Detective", she quickly learned about the various other detectives and how their detective skills are just as good as hers in spite of their own unique characteristics. Nevertheless, she has gotten along with these detectives and has sometimes aided them on solving various cases.
- Even with the combined detective skills of her and others in that profession, the detectives are still having a hard time trying to catch certain elusive criminals such as Jack the Ripper. Kirigiri has once stated that she can't forgive them for their crimes the same way she can't forgive Junko Enoshima for the misery she caused.
- Given the number of times that she has put her hand(s) on different dead bodies for the sake of her investigations, a few have joked that she secretly has a corpse fetish. She has nothing to say on those rumors and this is not getting to the fact that she once tasted the saliva of a dead person to determine the cause of their death (which admittedly disgusted a few deities when they found that out).
- Believe it or not, there are actually a few things (most dolls for instance) that she does find cute. It's just that she's a bit annoyed that her no-nonsense investigative attitude makes others believe that she can't admire cute things.
- Chocolate is her favorite food, though unlike other deities who like sweets just because, she likes it since it helps her stay awake whenever she is in a long investigation. She sometimes combines it with coffee, another kind of food that she likes on its own. Kirigiri likes coffee to the point where, during a break in her work, she actually talked to Godot, alongside Hoto Cocoa and her friends, about different varieties of coffee when asked what kind of coffee she likes.
- A few people are under the impression that she is a tsundere but given her typically stoic attitude, it's hard to say whether that's true or not (and even if those claims were true, she's more of a Sugar-and-Ice Personality anyway).
- By her own admission, she didn't really expect to learn that Juzo Sakakura was still around after what had happened in the Future Foundation building. Makoto Naegi had to explain some things to her about him since she was unconscious and in extremely critical condition near the end of the Final Killing Game. She does acknowledge that Juzo has been trying to act less cruelly as of late, but she isn't one who would want to meet Juzo again, likely for pragmatic reasons (and neither is Juzo in regards to Kirigiri).
- Some observant deities noticed that the number of diamond studs on her gloves seems to change without explanation. They just like to think that she has more than one pair of gloves, but they aren't sure whether or not she was those additional pairs of gloves when she is on the job.
- Following one of their investigations, frequent detective partner Naoto Shirogane mentioned Goro Akechi, who according to her, is not worthy of being a detective given what he did. Kirigiri decided to try and visit him to see if what Naoto and some of the other detectives said about him is true or not. It took a bit of time before she was able to meet him in person. Akechi was initially wary about Kirigiri since she sounded a bit like Ann Takamaki of the Phantom Thieves of Heart, whom Kirigiri seems to know about somehow. All Kirigiri wanted to know is what he had gone through and Akechi agreed to talk about it to her.
- After he finished telling his tale, Kirigiri mentioned that there was a good reason why most detectives don't want to be around him regardless of family issues (something that Kirigiri seemed to have, but under very different circumstances), but Akechi stated that he ultimately felt bad for what happened. Kirigiri then felt that it would be better if the two didn't meet each other again to avoid potential trouble, something that he agreed with.
Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda
Carrie Bradshaw, Samantha Jones, Charlotte York and Miranda Hobbes, Divine Quartet of Female Shoe Lovers
- Symbol: A high heel
- Theme Music: Sex in the City Theme Song
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (Carrie), Chaotic Good (Samantha), Neutral Good (Charlotte), Lawful Neutral (Miranda)
- Portfolios: Beautiful Casanova Four-Girl Ensemble, Consisting of Two Blondes, a Brunette and a Red Head, Heterosexual Life-Partners, Women Who Really Get Around.
- Carrie: The Fashionista, Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist, Infallible Narrator, Likes Bad Boys and Older Men, Ambiguously Jewish, Author Avatar of Candace Bushnell.
- Samantha: Ethical Slut and Casual Kinkster, The Mistress, Lady in Red, Lady Swears-A-Lot, Kink Shame Her At Your Own Risk.
- Charlotte: The Cutie and The Heart of the group, Love Freak, Wide-Eyed Idealist, Looks For The Man of her Dreams, Thinks Like a Romance Novel.
- Miranda: Deadpan Snarker, Sugar-and-Ice Personality, Team Mom, An Attractive Attorney
- Domains: Chaos, Lust, Shoes, City, Community
- Heralds: John James "Mr. Big" Preston (Carrie), Harry Goldenblatt (Charlotte), Steve Brady (Miranda)
- Allies: The March Sisters (to an extent), The House of Love and Affection, especially Gomez and Morticia Addams, Calistria, Kyu Sugardust, Charlie Harper, James Bond and Jack Harkness, Chloe von Einzbern, Flonne and Princess Anna (Charlotte), Daria Morgendorffer (Miranda), The Dude and Athena Asamiya (Carrie)
- Enemies: Ato-ko Shirogane, Gideon Graves, Cersei Lannister, Manfred von Karma (Miranda)
- Opposes: Mrs. Robinson (Carrie)
- Opposed by: Claude Frollo
- Respected by: Barney Stinson
- Odd Friendship: Leliana
- When the March Sisters ascended as the Divine Four-Girl Ensemble, they hoped that it would pave a way for others like them to achieve divinity. They thought that The Golden Girls, the high priests, would be next in line for this feat. Instead, they got these four ladies. Middle-aged women from New York City managed to gain enough fame (and a bit of infamy) to ascend, mostly to their obsession with shoes. These ladies had no qualms about talking about their love lives, drawing interest and disgust from people everywhere. Regardless, the March sisters decided to do their best to make themselves at home. It was... quite the experience, with plenty of blushing from the teenaged girls. In the end, they March sisters decided to continue visiting the women at times.
- Many men in the Pantheon were hoping that their arrival would bring many great times in bed. The women responded by stating most of them have already settled by now. Out of all of them, only Samantha remains single and the other three brought their family as their heralds. Still, they encourage other women to explore their sexuality, especially Samantha.
- It's no surprise that the four have a massive following in the House of Love, especially for those of the more lustful category. Many deities there have documented their exploits over the years. They hold the show in high regard in showing that women can be just as promiscuous as the men and be proud of it.
- Multiple Lust Goddesses welcomed the arrival of their most prolific patrons even though they are not as prominent in that regard. Calistria is amused with how the women convinced women everywhere to follow their hearts to the arms of men and/or other women. Sugardust believes that they were among her followers before their ascension. Though they never met her before, the posse are now happy to talk to love fairy about their sex life. The two at least have Samantha to watch over as a patron.
- The quartet thought they had seen everything will all the lust deities. They never thought they would get admired by a child. Chloe came by asking for all the gossip about their exploits. The ladies shook their heads and declined in the most respectable way they could. That's a line not even Carrie would cross.
- Not everyone in that house agrees though. Frollo took one look at them before declaring that their promiscuity will bring an end to the Pantheon. Miranda deftly responded that just because he couldn't navigate his own desires properly doesn't mean he should take his frustrations out on them.
- There's also the subject of Gideon Graves. All four ladies are familiar with his handiwork, giving the four boyfriends who were horrible to them. Samantha is the only unmarried member of the posse, so she still occasionally suffers from the wrath of his followers. It has only worsened once they arrived at the Pantheon.
- The other three have to contend with the notorious Shirogane. She largely prefers that all of the girls remain single and has hastened efforts to break up with their husbands. She knows Carrie is especially known for cheating and has targeted her with beautiful men in the hopes of causing Carrie to slip up. For Miranda and Charlotte, she focuses on seducing Harry and Steve away from their wives. Thankfully, the women were informed of Shirogane's tactics and have so far resisted her efforts.
- There was one goddess who had waited years for this moment to happen. Leliana had dreamed of finding others she can talk to about shoes, even in her current job. She say to it that she was the very first deity the women talk to after their ascension. To her satisfaction, every one of them were more than happy to talk to her about shoes of the modern era. They even allowed her to try some of their own stock. Such an obsession has made it difficult for Leliana to focus on her own job, but she is glad to have others interested in talking about shoes.
- Barney may not stick around in the House of Love like he used to, but he knows game when he sees it. He's one of many who have gone through their stories. He only wished he had known them earlier... in romantic terms. At least he does that with Samantha at times.
- Out of all the female deities who have ascended, Cersei considers these four to be one of the most pathetic ones yet. She finds their desire to attach themselves to men in their sex life and marriage to be disgusting, convincing her that she is the only woman who can take care of herself. The quartet responded by aligning themselves to Oberyn Martell, a well-known charmer.
- Exclusive to Carrie:
- Serves as the narrator of the group. The other women wondered how Carrie knew every single secret that they kept hiding from her. Carrie simply replied she has been receiving info from the House of Prophesy.
- Is by far the most narcissistic person in the group. This tendency has caused others to give her the most flack out of the other girls. At the same time, it has also made her the most prominent member of the group. In a way, she is by far the most polarizing member of the group.
- Many have pointed out that she has a tendency of dating older guys. This was evident in her sex life as well as her marriage to Mr. Big. She came by to discuss her current marriage. It soon became clear that Mrs. Robinson merely wanted Carrie to break up with her husband so that the two can continue to break hearts. That was a life Carrie was no longer interested in and thus showed Mrs. Robinson the door.
- Almost never enters the House of drink without ordering a Cosmopolitan to wash down her food. It has become an iconic drink to her... at least until she claimed that she has started drinking Stella Artois along with the Dude. The two have received some flack for abandoning her classic glass of alcohol for a glorified commercial, though she didn't get as much flack as the Dude as she has a tendency of selling out (which she confirmed afterwards).
- With only one fashionista goddess in the Pantheon, Carrie wanted to put the goddess to the test. She walked over to Athena's temple, demanding that she design a suitable article of clothing to a ball in the House of Music. Athena diligently searched for the perfect dress for Carrie to wear. Once Carrie entered the ball, she was the talk of the event. Satisfied with her talent, she befriended the psycho warrior. The two hope to find more of their kind into the Pantheon.
- Exclusive to Samantha:
- It has been known for a while shat Samantha is by far the most kinky person in the Pantheon, willing to try all sort of new experiences for the sake of it. Question it at your peril, as doing so will cause her to berate you for slut-shaming her. She's open to having sex as well as having conversations about it. To her, that's just something people will have to deal with.
- To the disappointment of lesbian and bisexual women everywhere... she confirmed that she will no longer ask women out. Despite that one foray into that category, she couldn't keep herself satisfied for long.
- Jack Harkness and Charlie Harper are among Samantha's palette of men she goes to to fulfill her lustful desires. Both lust gods are more than happy to oblige with her in that regard. Still, she ensures that she has to keep an open mind with other men in the Pantheon.
- Claims that she helped James Bond on a secret mission in New York City involving HYDRA, a high-end bar and taxi driver. Bond has declined to discuss the incident, siting secrecy for the sake of his employers... but doesn't deny sleeping with Samantha.
- Exclusive to Charlotte:
- To the surprise of no one, Frozen became of one Miranda's favorite movies. She especially related well with Anna as the princess currently strives to find her beloved. For now, she is thinking whether Kristoff is that person. Either way, Charlotte visits Anna often to get her into gossiping about the latest couples while helping Anna to sort out for feelings with Kristoff.
- Among the patrons in the Nurturers, she admires Flonne over all the others. Charlotte was enamored over her teachings and praises on the concept of love. Flonne was happy for Charlotte for finding the perfect husband for herself. Still, Charlotte found it odd to be the one to talk her down against others who may try to pull a fast one on Flonne.
- Exclusive to Miranda:
- The resident snarker of the group, Miranda can jest with the best of them, often to keep Carrie's ego in check. In fact, she was under the employment of Daria for a short time. It diddn't last long though; Miranda wanted to gain power in the Pantheon by her own means. Now that she has, she can quip against Daria and hang out in general.
- Currently works as an attorney in the House of Law and Justice despite not having a temple there. She often helps the likes of Phoenix Wright and Perry Mason in various causes there. She's a popular client for guys for obvious reasons.
- The prospect of a new recruit interested Manfred enough to ask for Miranda's assistance. Knowing how hard of a worker she is, he offered her a partnership with his firm. It was a proposal she firmly rejected. Her job is one of her most important tasks and she wasn't going to throw it all away to an Amoral Attorney.
- Can also be found in Male and Female Traits.