open/close all folders
Hit, Revered Assailant of Pressure Points (Hit the Infallible, The Flawless Hit, Never-Miss Hit, The Legendary Assassin of Universe 6, Heat)
- Symbol: Shards of glass from his time dimension.
- Theme Song: Living Legend of Universe 6* , The Power to Resist
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Exploiting Pressure Points, Master of the Time Skip, Professional Killer in a Single Hit, The Stoic, The Dreaded, The Ace of His Universe, His Name is What He Does, Another Shadow Archetype of Goku (but Not So Different), Purple Is Powerful, Badass Longcoat, Red Eyes, Take Warning, Dark Is Not Evil, More Skilled Than He is Strong, Internal Frickin' Laser Beams, Fires at the Viewer, Over 1,000 Years Old.
- Domains: Assassination, Time, Striking, Combat, Respect.
- Heralds: Saonel and Pirina
- High Priest: Neji Hyuga
- Followers: The Hyuga Clan
- Clients: Whis (through Vados), Ezio Auditore, Night Raid
- Allies: Toph Beifong, Matt Murdock/Daredevil, Kenshi Takahashi, Dante Sparda, Malcador the Sigillite, Hinata Hyuga, Ty Lee
- Odd Friendship: Deadpool, Spike Spiegel, Radical Ed, Faye Valentine
- Worthy Opponents: Son Goku, Kenshiro, Coyote Starrk, Saitama
- Rivals: Vegeta, Pikkon, Esdeath, Sandra Wu-San/Lady Shiva, Agent 47, Tony Masters/Taskmaster
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Frost
- Enemies: Merged Zamasu, Envy the Jealous, Shay Patrick Cormac, Yuuki Terumi
- Good Counterpart to: Frieza, Cooler
- Respects: Trish, Nero, Kat, Buffy Summers, The Hunter, Mana Tatsumiya, Maya Fallegeros, Eric Brooks/Blade, Lina Inverse
- Conflicting Opinion: Vergil Sparda
- The Legendary Assassin of Universe 6 has never missed a target. Everyone he has ever run up against or been sicced upon has been killed quickly. At least until he entered a tournament set up between two Gods of Destruction. The rules forbade killing in that match, plus he met Son Goku and Vegeta. While he trounced the worn out and overly proud and analytical Prince of Saiyans, Goku gave him a much better fight due to being fresher and more instinctive as well as having a trump card. That said, they both earned differing measures of his respect.
- At some point after this, Hit traveled into the Pantheon one day to kill Goku on commission from Vados. Though he didn't really want to, Goku wouldn't back off when offered the chance, so he did the job as commissioned. Luckily, Goku miraculously revived himself just in time through a supposedly-hapless beam of energy he shot into the sky specifically to come back to him. Hit then took to slipping into the Tides of Time, a dimension grown and raised by his constant Time-Skipping, to dodge Goku's attacks while still getting to hit him with energy blasts. Goku figured it out and staved Hit's assault off anyway. He then learned the truth about his commission: Goku asked Vados' brother Whis to hire Hit, which he passed on to Vados (thus enabling her access to the Pantheon as Whis' Herald). Also, there's no time limit on this job. Hit has declared that he will take his time killing him. Even Vegeta was shocked at this.
- Hit's been in the Pantheon ever since the above fight, but focused on building the Universe 6 team for the multiversal Tournament of Power, moving quickly and using Time Skip to not let anyone else see him. His presence was finally detected by Toph, Daredevil, and Kenshi, who all happened to be conversing in the House of Power as he went to visit Goku's temple at some point following the tournament. Toph complimented him on being badass enough to hold Jiren back for several minutes, while he tested out the skills of all three and was impressed with their skills; even though his Super Speed and Time Skip gave him the obvious advantage, they actually made him have to think fast with how well they moved and reacted.
- After watching him and SSGSS Goku fight on more or less equal terms via Godtube, Zamasu promptly condemned him because he's a paid killer traversing on divine tiers of power. Hit's retort?
Hit: I only kill those who someone wants dead enough to make my pay grade or who challenge me to kill them themselves. You're out to kill everyone else for not being you. You're supposed to be a creator, but I'm the one who actually values my universe. Plus I improve myself through my own skill, whereas you resort to stealing Goku's form for increased power. Pretty crude and lowly for a god.
- Many others wonder how effective Present Zamasu would have been if he took his body instead of Goku's, or if Goku Black ever fought him in the future timeline. Hit chooses not to entertain such ideas.
- Envy tried to recruit Hit to High Command using his supposed jealousy towards Goku and desire to kill him. Hit corrected that scoop quickly, informing the homunculus that he respects Goku and wants to beat him at his best before killing Envy several times over. He considers this a Mercy Kill for the about 100 souls he freed from Envy that day.
- Esdeath and Starrk both expressed interest in fighting him as well. He took on both of them at once, and though he had the upper hand more often than not, they managed to survive his time skipping tactics by working together and using most of their arsenal, including Starrk's Resureccion. While intrigued by both fighters, he refused Esdeath's invitation to join either the Jeagers or High Command. Both look forward to fighting Hit again. Esdeath hopes to kill him someday.
- In terms of fellow assassins, Ezio has great respect for Hit. His code of honor, never killing or attacking anyone he's not contracted or otherwise obligated to, as well as his incredible prowess and "assassin's pride", makes him a great ally for the Assassin Brotherhood. Night Raid were also impressed by Hit's skills, and were very glad to know that he couldn't be manipulated by High Command when he flatly rejected both Envy and Esdeath. Both Ezio and Najenda have contracted him for their causes, as a mentor for the Brotherhood and an emergency trump card for Night Raid respectively. He's not counted as a full member of either group, though. Not that it matters to Shay Patrick Cormac. The "assassin's pride" part alone would've earned him Shay's enmity, let alone associating with Night Raid and the Brotherhood.
- Vergil Sparda doesn't understand or think very highly of Hit for his concept of an "assassin's pride". Jiren, after all, is Vergil's High Priest. However, he does respect his solitary pursuit of strength. Dante shares the second opinion but not the first. Hit appreciates both brothers' abilities and convictions but gets on better with Dante, whose compassion and love of humanity despite being a half-demonic showboat is very similar to Goku's love of humans and all innocent mortals despite being a Saiyan. While this respect extends to Dante's allegiances with both Devil May Cry and Night Hand, who strive to protect humanity and the Pantheon from the assault of monsters, especially after the ultimate revelations surrounding the Tournament of Power, Hit still primarily chooses to work alone.
- Was pointed in the directions of Hinata and Ty Lee by those who've noted their graceful movements and skills at attacking pressure points. Is actually proud of them both for making something of themselves both on and off the battlefield. As a token of respect to Hinata he's even taken on the Hyuga Clan as his followers, with Neji in particular serving as High Priest. During his visit to Ty Lee, she expressed surprise that he ended up with his title instead of Kenshiro gaining it. Because of this, Hit finally decided to pay a visit to the 64th Successor of Hokuto Shinken.
- The avenger and the assassin took turns hitting each other with pressure point attacks, and ended up having to escalate the strengths of their hits in order for either man to truly feel it. Before they could begin to actively spar with each other, a small army of Meta-Coolers were breaking into the House of Emotion. Hit and Kenshiro decided to take them all on, finally getting to see each other's killing techniques in action.
- It turned out they missed one Meta-Cooler, who turned out to be the true Metal Cooler and used the distraction to go in alone after Vegeta. The Prince of Saiyans told them both to stay out of his fight. As they both walked away, Hit declared that he would accept no time limits or interference if someone hired him to kill Kenshiro. Ken in turn vowed he will have Manly Tears for Hit when that day comes.
- Aside from the above incident, Cooler has expressed honest interest in a real match with Hit, seeing many similarities between the two, especially in how their methods contrast from Freeza. While Hit is somewhat interested as well, he knows not to trust that it will be a fair match, given how Cooler is still a galactic conqueror who becomes bitter at the thought of defeat much like his brother and Frost.
- He's also previously met Frieza, though was under the impression Frieza used poison needles like Frost does. The tyrant actually promised to make him wish for death. Their first battles with Goku went very similarly as well, so hearing that Frieza actually respects Goku underneath all his evil and hatred comes as no surprise to the Assassin.
- Compared to Universe 7's Frost Demons he gets along much better with his world's imperial changeling, whose Engineered Heroics do at least have a few genuine events peppered in prior to his fall from grace, and who he's teamed up with twice on behalf of Universe 6. Still doesn't trust Frost much, though.
- His desire for a powerful challenge is akin to Saitama's. They ran into each other and fought once, but not much was seen beyond Hit trouncing Saitama with punches to the head (though it was very clear they were both horsing around at that point). What happened after the fight got serious? Who knows? Both men expressed that they'd like a rematch, though.
- Will very occasionally hang around fellow merc Deadpool. His quiet wisdom tends to counterbalance Wade's comically insane mouth, with several memorable moments already.
Hit: You're wrong, both of you. This is the Stance!
- Given his appearance in the Universe 6 Saga segment of the DBS opening, Deadpool has wondered aloud what he knows about the Fourth Wall. Hit refuses to say a word.
- Because of the odd shape of his cranium, Wade has taken to calling him Dickhead. He's told the Merc to nip that joke in the bud. Repeatedly. DP only relented on this upon seeing Hit beat Terumi within an inch of his life in virtually the blink of an eye for mocking the shape of his head.
- At one point while the two sparred, Deadpool suddenly called out "This is the Stance!" and fired off a barrage of energy-bullet gunshots and flash-step Katana strikes, Hit blocking or dodging every single one. Taskmaster suddenly showed up during this and said, "No, this is the Stance!" before targeting Wade with a similar assault but quicker. DP lost an arm and gained many holes in his chest and ribs, but survived to regenerate from the assault. Then Hit corrected course.
Hit: I continue to improve.
- Cue Taskmaster being knocked straight unconscious by a Molotov of punches he didn't see coming.
- Lady Shiva once came after Hit to send a message to Ezio and the other ascended assassins. While his powers ultimately left her outmatched, he took fast notice of her pure skill, as it was among the best he'd ever seen. She won't be rolling over and letting him take all her jobs.
- Being something of an old-school space cowboy, he can sometimes be seen among the Bebop crew. No one's exactly sure what to make of that.
- Some gods in the Pantheon mistakenly believe Hit is a mentor figure to the Universe 6 Saiyans. While the Saiyans (especially Caulifla) have great admiration for Hit, Cabba keeps his distance, as Hit could be paid any day to kill the King of the Saiyans.
- His Time-Skip is even more ridiculous online. This infuriates Vegeta. Shiroe is trying to figure out how this works, or if it could be exploited somehow.
- Learned that Goku had already combined Super Saiyan and Kaio-Ken much earlier once before in a slightly different continuity. Specifically while he was dead, in the Other World Tournament against Pikkon, a warrior said to be fairly similar to him with their confident cool-customer attitudes and unique fighting styles. Eventually Hit ran into this warrior and tested his skills, finding himself intrigued by the West Quadrant U7 warrior's unique techniques, who returned this sentiment in kind. Aside from that, the heroic-minded Pikkon doesn't particularly like Hit because he's a paid killer.
- "Time to make the donuts."
Adell, God of Fist Fighting (Battle Maniac)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Glove wreathed in flames
- Theme Song: Sinful Rose (with Rozalin)
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Fist Fighting, Playing with Fire, Weirdness Magnets, Blood Knights, Honor Before Reason, Hot Blood, Living By One's Style, Tomato in the Mirror.
- Domains: Law, Good, Fire, War, Protection.
- Partner of Debated Status: Rozalin
- Allies: Zuko, Kamina, Vulkan, Bang Shishigami, Fuschia, Flonne, Raspberyl, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Valvatorez, Raiden, Kenshiro, as well as most gods of Martial Arts.
- Rivals: Laharl, Mao, Rio
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Zetta, Etna
- Enemies: Evil fire deities, Melkor, Griffith, Weil, Mard Geer, YVHV, Lucifer, Satan, Gul'dan
- Every promise he makes, he keeps. No matter what.
- Though he doesn't call them enemies, he does feel uneasy around the precense of Morrigan and Lilith Aensland due to some bad experiences he has had with succubi in the past. He also seem to be one of the few people in the Pantheon who can resist their charms.
- Spars with Tokugawa Ieyasu in his spare time. Also fought Toyotomi Hideyoshi, who considered him a Worthy Opponent of sorts, to a stalemate.
- Identifies himself as a human and believes in the "indomitable will of the human spirit," even though he's a demon, not that he knows it. Naturally, this has earned him the support of Lucifer, to his chargrin.
- This also makes him an enemy of Mard Geer, who despises him for being a traitor to his kind. Adell in turn is perfectly ready to put his fist across the demon's smug face if he gets a chance.
- Does not like those who bully the weak , which made him quick to join "The Pantheonic Rebellion" in the defense front.
Lordgenome, The God Who Can Beat Mechas with his Bare Hands (Lord Genome, The Spiral King, Biocomputer)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His spiral-shaped eyes
- Theme Song: A Beard And A Harem; in battle, All of You, Get Fired Up!
- Alignment: Lawful Evil True Neutral as a biocomputer, started out and eventually returned to Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Evil Overlords who are not entirely evil, strength with intelligence, giant robots with drills, beating up mechas while unarmed, fiery heads, minimal clothing, manliness, Hotbloodedness, redemption through Heroic Sacrifice
- Domains: Ruling, Science, Battle, Mecha, Badassery
- Allies: Chuck Norris, Saxton Hale and other super manly figures in the Pantheon, Heavy Weapons Guy (HIS FISTS, THEY ARE MADE OF STEEL!), several Super Robot pilots, particularly Viral (one of his old followers), Nia Teppelin, Simon and Kamina, Aurum, Satsuki Kiryuin, the Unova Elite Four
- Enemies: Ragyo Kiryuin, Gendo Ikari, The Anti-Spiral and anyone who seeks to impede evolution
- Followers: Anyone with a sufficient degree of Super Strength to punch out things made of metal
- Odd Friendship With: Master Asia.
- He frequently spars with other deities - sometimes using his Lazengann, sometimes unarmed. Being made of metal (or riding in something made of metal) will not stop him from reducing you or your mecha to rubble with his bare hands. After all, HE! HAS! FISTS!◊
- He was responsible for Kamina's death (though not directly his killer), but the two have been on mostly friendly terms nevertheless ever since Lordgenome ascended after dying in a blaze of glory - much like Kamina himself - in the process helping to save the world from an oppressive tyrant much worse than he himself used to be.
- A serious contender for the title of "Most awesome chest hair in the Pantheon". His galaxy-shaped carpet gives even Saxton Hale's Australia-shaped chest hair a run for its money.
- He can hack his way into the House of Technology, and he does it awesomely.
- Because of his status as a Fallen Hero who was able to redeem himself, he has some sympathy for Aurum, and has tried helping him find a way to rebuild his pedestal.
- In spite of being an Evil Overlord, he has a good relationship with his daughter, Nia. He says his love for her is the first step on his road to redemption. Several have taken note that she looks just like him as a kid.
- Took great interest in one Satsuki Kiryuin after hearing of her story. Becoming an Evil Overlord in order to prevent a greater evil from triumphing struck a chord with him, and he decided to strike an alliance with her. It helps that her Elite Four reminds the Spiral King of his own Four Generals.
- He also finds the actions of her mother Ragyo absolutely abhorrent. Besides being the aforementioned greater evil, there's also her treatment of her daughter that disgusts Lordgenome. While it's true that Lordgenome wasn't as good of a father as he could've been towards Nia, he never thought of doing such a repulsive thing to her.
Sendai, Herald of Sudden Ninja Inclusions (Nameship of the Sendai Sisters, Yasen Baka/Night Battle Idiot)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A scale model of the Japanese Light Cruiser Sendai; alternatively, a Type 98 Reconnaissance Seaplane illuminated at night by a Starburst shell
- Theme song: Rush into the Night Battle; alternatively, The Splendid Second Torpedo Squadron (Shared with Naka))
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Hot-Blooded Boisterous Bruiser, Covert Pervert who sometimes speaks with suggestive undertones, Not a Morning Person due to her Night Battle obsession, Scarf Of Asskicking, Took a Level in Badass By Suddenly Becoming a Ninja
- Domains: Combat, Stealth, Costumes
- Herald: Kawakaze
- Direct Superior: Admiral
- Special Relationship: Naka (Her younger sister)
- Odd Friendship with: Mako Reizei
- Enemies: The Abyssal Fleet (Wo-Class, Re-Class, Seaport Princess, Northern Ocean Princess)
- She appeared before the Pantheon when some of the deities were attempting to craft more battleships and other rare Fleet Girls. Seeing as she pops up considerably less compared to Naka, they decided to give her proper combat training (with the occasional modernization sessions using duplicates of Naka at times.) By the time she got her second remodel, she looked a lot more like a ninja compared to her previous appearance, but with the benefit of being completely dominant in night battles. As a result they formalized her ascension, so long as she remains in her Second Remodel form.
- Most deities were slightly annoyed of her near-frequent begging for night battles, thus giving weight to her nickname. Others saw her constant mention thereof as a form of Unusual Euphemism, due to the sexual undertones they carry.
- Speaking of Night Battles, as a result of her obsession thereof, she is usually lethargic in the morning that she ends up sneaking some z's at Mako's place in the Flaws Subhouses. The latter kinda welcomes this development, though she does get bothered with Sendai's ocassional snoring.
- Naka was all the more delighted to see her eldest sister ascend, although she pouted upon realizing that she got her second remodel ahead of her, and that they used duplicates of Naka just to buff her stats.
- The Kunoichi Rokunin-shuu had approached her to join the fold due to her capabilities in nighttime combat. Surprisingly, Sendai refused as she's stuck serving alongside the other Fleet Girls who need her expertise thereof (they'd have loads of trouble without someone guiding their shots properly.)
- Sendai gets along well with Akane Isshiki and Cocoa Hoto due to all of them sounding similarly.
- There is much speculation over whether her ninja-themed Kai 2 form is more than just cosmetic. There are rumors of her pulling off classic ninja techniques in the middle of battle, accounts of her having somehow developed her own versions of Naruto's Kage Bunshin and Rasengan techniques, and claims of her having a Sharingan, among unverified reports.
- The Sharingan claim seems to have been a hoax, as according to one eyewitness report, she was merely wearing contact lenses. (Then again, it could have been a deliberate ploy on her part to keep the secret... well, secret. And given the myriad versions of Sendai's home universe in existence with often huge divergences in the nature of Fleet Girls, Abyssals and other such matters, the Sendai in said report could've been an incarnation from one world where she does not that power — or any ninja powers for that matter.)
Swords of Justice
The Swords of Justicemembers , Battle Quartet of Horn Attacks (Legendary Musketeers, Sacred Swordsmen | Cobalion: The Iron Will Pokémon | Terrakion: The Cavern Pokémon | Virizion: The Grassland Pokémon | Keldeo: The Colt Pokémon)
- Intermediate Deities
- Symbol: Their horns crossed together
- Theme Music: Battle! Cobalion/Virizion/Terrakion
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Gender: Genderless (though Cobalion, Terrakion, and Keldeo are often identified as males and Virizion is occasionally referred to as a female)
- Ability: Justified
- Movesets: Sacred Sword (shared between all of them; the other three moves that they have below are different)
- Cobalion: Metal Burst, Zen Headbutt, Volt Switch
- Terrakion: Stone Edge, Poison Jab, X-Scissor
- Virizion: Leaf Blade, Giga Drain, Stone Edge
- Keldeo: Secret Sword, Surf, X-Scissor
- Portfolio: Badass Crew, Horn Attacks, Lightning Bruisers, Shout-Out to The Three Musketeers
- Domains: Horns, Quartets
- Allies: Ash Ketchum, Pikachu, Aegislash, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, GUAG Sacred Knights
- Enemies: Ghetsis Harmonia, Cruella de Vil, The Bittercold (especially for Virizion and Keldeo), Mr. Burns
- Opposes: Ali Al-Saachez, Zoran Lazarevic, Millennium, most of the House of War (especially the more aggressive humans)
- Additional relations: Kyurem
- A group of Pokemon that bring to mind musketeers (especially four certain ones), these four are known for using their horns as swords. Three of the members, Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion, function as something of the core of the team, and Keldeo serves as arguably the honorary member of that group. By learning another sword-based move, Keldeo is also capable of changing appearance, but it's Resolute Form will only show as long as that move is in its usable repitoire. The Resolute Form seems to be more for show than anything.
- Cobalion, Terrakion, & Virizion had fought in a war against humans to protect Pokemon. The three, Cobalion in particular, grew a dislike towards humans as a result of that. Though they've possibly softened their stance since then, they still are wary of humans who have less-than-noble goals in mind. Even then, the three have no interest in associating with those who detest humans entirely.
- It was roughly during that time of war that the trio met Keldeo, and they served as surrogate parents for it while teaching it how to survive.
- Given that they utilize their horns as swords, they are often seen as some of the more unorthodox swordsmen of the Pantheon (even if they aren't physically carrying one traditionally). All of them also have their own distinct ways of battling besides just using their horns.
- They have become friends with Aegislash given that they are sword-themed Pokemon (Aegislash being an actual sword) that are capable of using Sacred Sword.
- Aside from physical combat, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, and Keldeo are capable of other elemental powers. They are sometimes seen with other heroic deities that are capable of using the same powers as them. Naturally, these Pokemon are also opposed to those who use these same elements as them for less-than-noble means.
- Things are rather complex when it comes to them and Kyurem. Keldeo, wanting to prove it was strong, tried to pick a fight with Kyurem, but had to flee when it was overpowered. Kyurem, however, wanted to finish the fight with it no matter what it took.
- Virizion also had some interaction with Kyurem at a different point in time. It was during that time that Kyurem was being used as a pawn by The Bittercold.
- Even Keldeo got involved with that adventure as well. It was a friend of Virizion that time and having found out about what happened then, he tried to protect Virizion from trouble. This ended up making Virizion bitter, though that Pokemon did get better later on.
- Virizion also had some interaction with Kyurem at a different point in time. It was during that time that Kyurem was being used as a pawn by The Bittercold.
- Unsurprisingly, the quartet all hold contempt towards Ghetsis due to his low opinion of Pokemon and how he embodies some of the worst aspects of humanity that made Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion resent humans initially. Somewhat more surprising is that they and Keldeo are more incensed with the fact that Ghetsis tried to use Kyurem to freeze over Unova.
- All of these Pokemon have an intense hatred of those who are willing to cause war just for the fun of it. Even if it's not clear as to why the war the four got involved with even happened, the fact that there are warmongers in the Pantheon is enough for the quartet to remember the bad memories of that prior war.
- Since one of the presumed causes of that war was Pokemon being at risk, the four have become wary of humans who are willing to harm creatures for their own sake such as Cruella de Vil.
- Having heard of a group of musketeers, Mickey, Donald, & Goofy, decided to see what it was all about, especially since they played the roles one time. Although it wasn't what they were exactly expecting, the three are on good terms with the Sacred Swordsmen. The four also have a level of respect for that trio due to that particular adventure.
- Due to their connections with swords and having a sense of justice (it's in their group name after all), the GUAG has expressed interest in getting them to join their Sacred Knights division. Although they haven't said much about being permanent members of that group, the four do sometimes work with the members of that division if possible.
- Virizion has taken quite a liking to Astolfo of that division. It may be because they look and sound feminine, yet are male (technically, Virizion is genderless and could be addressed as a female).
- Cobalion has found good companionship with Captain America, by virtue of being blue and having a leadership-type role in their respective teams. They also play off the "sword-and-shield" dynamic in a way, thanks to Cap's shield and Cobalion's use of Sacred Sword.
- Terrakion can be seen alongside Terra given that both of them are capable of earth-based abilities and have a good amount of power. Amusingly enough, the two of them also have "Terra" in their names.
- Virizion doesn't trust deities that can control the wind much, given how easily it can fall to these kinds of attacks. It utterly despises Al'Akir because of that. Him controlling ice as well just made Virizion hate the Elemental Lord even more.
- Melody is very good friends with Keldeo, since the two of them have a strong curiosity about the outside world. Both of them also got into trouble and had to figure out a way to fix it. The fact that Keldeo is associated with water helps quite a bit in regards to its friendship with Melody.
- Many have noted that Keldeo looks like someone that could have come from Equestria, minus the Cutie Mark, of course (though what kind of Cutie Mark Keldeo could have had isn't that hard to guess). Nevertheless, it likes to hang out with the Mane Six and their friends every so often.
- Because of that, the Swords of Justice got involved when the Cutie Mark Crusaders were sent to Limbo, allying with the Crusaders' personal friend Gangrel (no, seriously). While weirded out by the connection, the Swords helped the vampire wrestler in his trek to Limbo to save his dear friends, and now hang out together.
Ayane, Goddess of Spinning Attacks (The Killer Kunoichi, The Female Tengu, Kunoichi with Murderous Intent, A Kunoichi's Impulse, Good Things Come in Small Packages!)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbols: A purple butterfly and a swirling storm of iris petals
- Theme Song: Tehu Tehu, DoA4 Remix, Dimension Remix, Warriors Orochi remix, Shade, Stylish SHADOW
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Ninjutsu (And Being Rather Noticable) Spinning A Lot, Having An Unusual Hair Color, Having a Rather Abrasive Personality, Kicking ass with her back-turned, FANSERVICE, Fiend Slaying, Breakout Characters.
- Domains: Stealth, Combat, Fanservice, Spinning, Family, Popularity.
- High Priest: Levi.
- Allies: Kasumi (her half-sister), Ryu Hayabusa, Hayate/Ein her half-brother, Ayame her mother, Shiden her Uncle, Taki, Kokoro and Eliot, Mai Shiranui, Temari, Jin Kazama, Hinata Hyuga, Yagyuu.
- Rivals: Suzaku, Garren, Yunero.
- She heard of the Pantheon during her pursuit of her rogue sister/cousin Kasumi but she paid it no mind and just settled for being a follower of Mai Shiranui. After making up with her sister, she decided to find a way to join the Pantheon for herself. After all, whatever Kasumi can do, she can do better.
- She has a habit of spinning a lot while in combat but for some reason she doesn't ever get dizzy.
- She is noted to be rather abrasive and is rude to most gods. Not even Hayabusa is immune when that one time he decided to take the easy route. She ended up wrapping a fluffy purple bow on his head all while viciously snarking at him. She is only one who is known to have gotten away with this. Otherwise, she is very much a loner who prefers solitude to socializing.
- Of late, she has been seen spending more time with her sister Kasumi and talking with other people, a mark contrast from her earlier years.
- She apparently has a time machine or some type of time traveling ninpou as she could be seen in numerous area in Ancient China, giving out daggers to those who would help her out. She later would joined those warriors and the ones from the Warring States in order to stop the Orochi.
- Prior To her ascension, she had finally made up with her sister after a few years of misplaced hatred, and they have made peace with each other. As a result, they tentatively form one of the more dangerous Sibling Teams the Pantheon has ever seen.
- Has gotten into a small rivalry with Suzaku, Yunero and Garren on whose spins are more effective in combat.
- Being the result of a rape and having known the accompanying stigma, she joins Jin and his crusade against evil parents. Not to mention she hates rapists moreso than most gods. The betrayal of her father figure also dealt a huge blow to her stability but thankfully her birth mother Ayame gave her the strength to keep going when she needed it most.
- She is at a slight loss as how to deal with Hinata Hyuuga since they've been introduced, especially since the Hyuuga girl reminds her so much of Kasumi. When she gave a scathing remark about Hinata's shyness, the girl just smiled and said that Ayane reminded her of her own little sister, to which Ayane blushed, embarrassed. She is, however, intrigued by her powers and she and Kasumi offer a spar every now and then.
- Her love of beauty treatments (spas, pedicures, etc) lead her to seek out Ichika Orimura to test out his massage skills. While she did tease him a bit after she saw how easily he blushes, Ayane did give him a few pointers and deemed him as being 'good enough'. She is thinking about how to set up a neutral ground hotspring/spa resort for the Pantheon.
- She has been asked by Kasumi to help her in taking down a mutually hated foe. Raidou, Ayane's biological father, has been brought back as a cyborg. Not being able to leave to take him down the first time was one of the sore spots that Ayane originally had with Kasumi, but now, the sisters are united in this quest to put him down yet again.
- She has been seen borrowing some clothes from Yagyuu, of all people. After which it turned out that she managed to sneak into her universe to be part of the "Kagura Millennium Festival".
Bonk, God of Headbutts (PC/FC/GB-Genjin, BC Kid)
- Rank: Lesser God
- Symbol: His comically oversized head.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Angry Eyebrows, Bald of Awesome, Eyes Always Shut, Gender Bender, Interspecies Romance, Power-Up Food, Punny Name, Purposely Overpowered, Size Shifter, With Great Power Comes Great Insanity (Not even close to at the same time)
- High Priest: Ristar
- Allies: Yellow Heart, Popeye, Mario, Johnny Turbo
- Enemies: Krillin, Riptor.
- After hanging with Neptune and The CPUS for a while in the House of Gaming, Yellow Heart suddenly felt like something was missing. She did not need to make Johnny Turbo Her Herald. She had her very own mascot, and He hadnt even ascended. So, She summoned the Council and requested that they ascend a certain caveman with an oversized head. They heeded Her request, after showing some leg, and when that failed, begging really hard. - Ascension, 19:89
- Bonk, after he found himself out of bed and under the arc, proceeded to make his way to the House of Food. He was met by Popeye, who, seeing an opportunity, offered him some spinach. No one is really quite sure what Bonk transformed into afterwards, but either way Popeye finally found someone who liked it.
- Soon afterwards, Bonk decided to say hello to Mario. The two got along rather well. While Bonk is the PC-Engines mascot, he's been on Nintendo systems far longer than that. Besides that, some of the more scientifically minded in the Pantheon want to see him eat a Super Mushroom.
- Bonk can occasionally be seen with a Slasher Smile. if you see him with this, note that hes not dangerous... unless you provoke him, as one of his enemies found out. Krillin got fed up with constantly being confused with Bonk and decided to challenge him, but soon afterwards he found that he wasnt willing to listen. Bonk ended up repeatedly jumping and headbutting Krillin in the face.
- Bonk, however, when outside of this form, is rather friendly. This backfired on him when he tried to be friends with Riptor. He soon found that she's not the kind of friendly dinosaur he often met back in 1 Million B.C.. Far from it.
- Despite Johnny Turbo's acrimonious relationship with the Gaming pantheon, Bonk remains friends with him to this day due to him being an old ally at NEC during the console wars of the early 90's.
Guile, God of Simple but Practical Combat and Charging Attacks (William F. Guile, Major Guile, Soldier of Justice, Military Man, Air Slasher)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Sonic Boom
- That song that goes with everything: Guile Stage (CPS1 base)
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolios: Charge Back, Forward; Charge Down, Up Attacks, Two Moves of Doom, Improbable Broom Hair, American Heroes, Difficult, but Awesome, Revenge, Family Men, Fountain of Memes.
- Domains: War, Heroism, Family.
- Mighty Majors: Motoko Kusanagi, Alex Louis Armstrong, Sanger Zonvolt, Edward Elric, Jin Kisaragi, Mio Sakamoto
- Others: Charlie Nash (his best friend)* , Chun-Li, Cammy White, Abel, Ryu, Jade Curtiss, Roy Mustang, Tokiya Mikagami, Valkenhayn R. Hellsing, Axel Almer, Alex Louis Armstrong, John Cena, Steve Rogers/Captain America, Mitsuru Kirijo, Asura, Elzam von Branstein, Commander Shepard, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Shikamaru Nara, Bruce Wayne/Batman, President Josiah Bartlet, Maes Hughes
- Enemies: Bisssssoooooooon!!!!, Vega, Balrog, Rugal Bernstein, Relius Clover, Kano, Albert Wesker
- Rival: Crimson Viper
- Distrusts: Vince McMahon
- Nobody taunts him for having only two special moves. Because that's all he needed.
- A strong figure in the army of Pantheon, Guile is a stoic and respectable God, although sometimes too hotheaded about Revenge.
- Was one of the few people to corner M. Bison to near death for vengeance, but stopped by his family and friends. Guile sometimes admits that if he hadn't met the God for this stuff (Mikagami) he might've gone off the handle.
- Was rather annoyed at the fact that Rugal Bernstein had a prized statue of Guile in the Blacknoah. Upon one meeting, Guile destroyed it. It's been said that Rugal has been wanting to replace it ever since
- When victorious against men, he usually says "Go home and be a family man!". He later regretted it when saying it to Relius Clover, considering what kind of "family man" he is. He's even more shocked to realize they share the same voice (at least in English).
- This, however, will be met with utter pride and joy when referred to Asura (at least Japanese-wise). Guile considers him one of the greatest family men to exist.
- He eventually joins Valkenhayn in putting down Relius Clover and giving him the mightiest Flash Kick he could ever muster. He hoped that it was hard enough on the jaws that the next Relius-wannabe is gonna. feel. it.
- Still believes that somewhere in the Pantheon, his old friend Charlie Nash is alive.
Charlie: "We never did get to finish that conversation at Miss Kanzuki's, did we, Guile?"
- Eventually he received news that Charlie is indeed back... except he doesn't look like his good old self. Guile just knew Bison was behind it. On this news, Guile responded with a scream of "BISOOOOONNN!!!!" while random flames erupt behind him.
- It turned out that Bison is NOT behind Charlie's wrong-looking return, but the threat of Bison in fact inspired it as in, someone looking to get rid of Bison brought Nash back to life in a stitched-up state. That said, Charlie did fight Guile in cold silence to take a chess piece which had been delivered to him which turned out to be a key to one of Bison's seven Black Moons in the Dictator's latest and greatest scheme to achieve Nigh-Invulnerability.
- Turns out Nash was NOT a true Revenant Zombie; just a man who was pissed, paranoid, and impatient in his desire to kill Bison for several good reasons. Fortunately, he got better and the brothers-in-arms were able to somewhat reconcile. Unfortunately, Charlie sacrificed himself to help put Bison down. Back to fortunately
- During a confrontation with Balrog on an airstrip, Guile soon found himself double-teamed and momentarily overwhelmed by Balrog and Kano. Before the two criminals could finish him off, however, Kano was suddenly clobbered from behind by a vertical Sonic Hurricane, then collapsed to the floor and revealed Charlie Nash, in his stitch-revived state, standing behind him. Not wanting to deal with anymore, Balrog ran off. Charlie had this to say.
- Said conversation involved revealing information about the circumstances of Nash's revival as well as the things he saw that made him so uncontrollably angry in his downfall to begin with. Charlie also informed Guile that President Bartlet, whose mutual admiration with both men is well known, wanted another word with him.
- Naturally, his theme song goes with everything.
- Also recently learned the arts of making his theme LITERALLY GO WITH EVERYTHING even when he's not present. He learned the secrets from war buddy Elzam von Branstein, and this act was witnessed by some like Mega Man, Ryu and Chun-Li and even Bison, Balrog and Vega.
- A little known fact is that there are lyrics to his theme. However, they're about how he always shaves off his eyebrows before fighting.
- Has recently trained Mitsuru Kirijo in the art of Charged Attacks and having two special moves, which she ended up using for the P-1 Grand Prix tournament. Mitsuru's calm demeanor and efficient approach reminds him of Nash. He's thinking he'd like to introduce them to each other.
- During one mission, Guile called for Captain America for assistance on combating Shadaloo, but wanted a friendly spar first to see if he was up for it. Steve Rogers didn't disappoint and thoroughly beat Guile in just one minute.
- He's heard that some believe John Cena's constant displays of respect for soldiers and sick children is moreso PR-motivated than it is genuine. He isn't ruling out the possibility specifically because of Vince McMahon, but Cena hasn't tried to steer him wrong when they've met so far, so he's cool with him personally, at least for now.
- Chun-Li recommended him to Major Kusanagi to join the Mighty Majors team. When Kusanagi and Edward Elric presented the offer to him, he accepted posthaste. He can often be seen training with Alex Louis Armstrong.
- Also present in the House of Power.
Johnny Cage, God of Groin Attacks (John Carlton, Uncle Johnny - by Jacqui)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Sunglasses; alternatively an Autographed Photo of his Face, with the words "To my greatest fan, Johnny Cage".
- Theme Songs: "Prepare Yourself", his theme from the Mortal Kombat 9 album, and Johnny Cage: A-List.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: The Nut Cracker, Those Back from the Dead Too Many Times, Arrogant Kung Fu Guys, Crouching Morons, Hidden Badasses, Fake Ultimate Heroes, Cool Shades, Casanova Wannabes, Awesome McCoolnames, Unfazed Everymen, Small Name, Big Ego, Getting Caged, Took a Level in Badass, Uppercut Decapitation, Torso Rip, Action Fathers, "Heeeeeeeere's JOHNNY!", Counter Plans.
- Domains: Kombat, Movies, Power.
- Followers: The Cast of Porkchop 'n Flatscreen!.
- Former Allies: Liu Kang and Kitana.
- The Kombatants: Raiden, Sonya Blade (his ex-wife), Cassie Cage (his daughter), Jax Briggs, Jacqui Briggs, Kurtis Stryker (sort of), Kuai Liang/Sub-Zero, Tomas Vrbada/Smoke, Hanzo Hasashi/Scorpion, Kenshi Takahashi, Takeda Takahashi, Kung Lao, Kung Jin
- Other Allies: Rachel Alucard, Thrall, Dan Hibiki, Mister Satan, Chipp Zanuff, Gildarts Clive
- Rival: Syzoth/Reptile
- Enemies: Goro, Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, Shinnok, Zeref, Mileena, Kano, Tanya, Ermac.
- Opposed by: Vegeta and Son Goku.
- Johhny Cage joins this House after seeing him perform the famous Nut Cracker on Goro in a movie he starred at. Not only that, he could also use a Nut Cracker many into a complete fatal attack, it becomes a Fatality, for both men and women!
- He once got killed two times, once by Motaro, and then by the Deadly Alliance. When there was a reset, he survived, but to his bad luck, it got a side effect to cause the fall of his mentor Raiden. And seeing his bud Liu Kang became extremely shattered in faith also can't fail to get Cage sad.
- After discovering that Raiden's actions were what caused his friends' avatars to be enslaved by Quan Chi and subsequently sent over to the GUAE Re-education Facility, he severed his ties with Raiden.
- He respects Thor, despite the fact that he's occupying Raiden's role in terms of the God of Thunder. Also with Rachel Alucard, especially since she began working with him, Liu Kang and Sonya to free Sub-Zero, Kung Lao, Jax, Kitana, Stryker and Smoke from Quan Chi's control the GUAE Re-education Facility, despite the fact that she's now occupying Raiden's role in terms of being the Big Good to the Mortal Kombat characters in the Pantheon.
- After hearing Raiden exhaust himself to the point of near-death to cleanse the Jinsei and save the world, Johnny's willing to reestablish his alliance with him.
- He always insists that his fighting sequences in all of his movies aren't fake. This is the reason why he visits the House of Theater to show that he's the special effects. He also makes movies, some of them good... some of them so bad that Kurtis Stryker feels like going back to Netherrealm rather than seeing Cage get chosen as the actor playing him. (He was only hyperbolizing about the 'going back to Netherrealm' thing)
- Hates Quan Chi, as he's the cause of the enslavement of his friends' avatars... and alongside with Sub-Zero, Jax, Kung Lao, Kitana, Smoke and Stryker, he's finding a way to reduce the influence of Quan Chi in said avatars. Reason, he's making a collective "Screw You!" to Quan Chi's machinations (and that time Quan Chi killed him).
- According to a certain event, he used to be a Power Ranger. Len (although a Kamen Rider) is not pleased.
- K' took his sunglasses and throw it to Shao Kahn in order to deliver the Chain Drive on him. Cage's not happy with this.
Those were $500 sunglasses asshole!
- As part of the 25 years to come, it seems that he's literally a cool daddy, proven by the presence of one Cassie Cage. She even inherited his jovial personality.
- However, during the events of the 25 Year Prophecy, Cassie (at the time a teenager) tried to call him, but he never responded. There are rumors that he ended up missing in action after the Netherrealm War... which have been debunked by his appearance in the Outworld Civil War, speaking on good terms with Kotal Kahn. Later, upon hearing that Cassie and Jacqui were captured by the Black Dragon mercenaries Jarek and Tasia under supervision of Erron Black and then by the Blood God Cult composed of Havik, Reiko and Skarlet, he and Sonya did find them, only for the fact that they once got brainwashed by the Cursed Kamidogu.
- He's extremely proud that his daughter basically saved the world by beating the crap out of Shinnok after he absorbed the power of the Jinsei and Hulked out into a giant bone monster. He and his ex-wife congratulated Cassie for the quartet's ascension.
- That said, things with Liu and Kitana have gone plenty sour. It's bad enough they embraced being wraiths and became the rulers of Netherrealm, but they had to go and insult his daughter too.
- Some people says that he has the potential to become the greatest human combatant to ever live and/or that he became immortal. While he is flatted by this rumors, he has yet to confirm (or deny) them.
- Very prone to cheesy one-liners, he's an actor after all. Whenever he does so (or does something humorously stupid), even when not in a movie, expect this sound to blare: Waah-waah-waah-WAAAAHHHH.
Ulfsaar the Ursa Warrior (Ursa)
Ulfsaar, God of Pre-Asskicking Roars (Ursa Warrior, Ursa, Fuzzy Wuzzy)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Marks of a Bear Claw Wound (caused by his Fury Swipes). It's also kind of shaky due to some sort of 'roar'.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: The Roar That Indicates Quick Insta-Gib, Dangerous Bears (Though Friendly With Friends), Close Range Carry, Fury Swipes, Being Protective To Bear Cubs, Screaming Warrior, The Berserker
- Domain: Combat, War, Tics, Bears
- Allies: Most Defenders of the Ancients (Except Legion Commander, who never trusts a... BEAR like him), Teddie, Winnie the Pooh, Rexxar, Stephen Colbert, Leonidas, Malfurion Stormrage and Tyrande Whisperwind, Genn Greymane
- Rivals: Champions of Runeterra, Bashmaster
- Avoided by: Legion Commander
- Enemies: Monokuma
- Cases were known where some bear-terrorizing schmucks were terrorizing bears everywhere, exploiting that Bashmaster is too evil to protect them, or Pooh being too pacifistic. All of the sudden, a mighty roar was heard and in less than 3 seconds, these terrorizing people were turned into Ludicrous Gibs by one angry MALE bear. They fell to the paws of Ulfsaar, or Ursa as he preferred to be called. The Pantheon noticed that this was the roar that can singlehandedly herald the fall of Roshan out of nowhere, and thus arranged Ursa to ascend. Thus when anyone hears Ursa's roar and was not prepared... they just signed their death warranty.
- Reports also say that there was a tiny bit of resistance, at least. The schmucks at least have combat capabilities. Problem: When Ursa is enraged, he's usually 80% shrugging off everything that's thrown on him, so it felt like nothing. Bottom line: If you hear him roar near you, you're dead.
- Ursa kept insisting that his female friends could as well be Intermediate God ranks, if they ascend at all.
- While an extreme danger to those he opposed, Ursa can be rather friendly to those he sees as allies. He's somehow on the Neutral axis of the Bear alignment, with Bashmaster being the Evil one and Pooh being the Good one, though as a matter of fact, Ursa seems like not getting along with Bashmaster, but gets along better with Pooh.
- There were rumors that during one of King Graham's adventures, he encountered a bear that punched him in the face. It's not known if he roared beforehand, but if it was confirmed, that would have been Ursa's High Priest.
- He seems to get along better with Stephen Colbert as a testament of how he's over his fear with bears.
- As stated, Ursa can single-handedly take down Roshan by himself. Therefore, it's also known that should he wander to the Summoner's Rift, he could take on Baron Nashor by himself. Or the Fire Giant seen in the Battleground of the Gods
- The Champions of Runeterra also see him to be very similar to Volibear, who hasn't ascended. Ursa awaits the day the two gets pitted into a bear battle.
- Sometimes, he likes to take appearance of a cutesy adorable little bear. A cutesy adorable little murderous bear.
- When he's near Leonidas, you can be assured that he'd be ROARING! FOR! EMPHASIS!. Leonidas admitted that if there were actually bears like Ursa in Sparta, he might have considered it as a Spartan symbol or something.
- Some rumors have it that he's an evolved Furbolg. Ursa considered them family, and is also good friends with the Night Elves that way, and feels a bit of pain if he had to put down those corrupted furbolgs himself.
- Has a distaste towards Monokuma, the only being he'd consider probably worse than Bashmaster. But it wasn't majorly because of his depraved actions, but more like he considers him a sad excuse of bears. "Want to know what a REAL bear should act like?" (cue roaring and a tree getting swiped with his claws once and then it collapses)
- Come not near the darkwoods where my kindred sleep.
Yagyu Munenori, God of Simplicity's Effectiveness (Jubei, Sword Saint, Ryutan, The Lion Who Bore No Fangs, Peerless in Swordsmanship, Saber Empireo, Yagyu Tajima-no-Kami Munenori, Guardian of the Tajima, Sitting Master, Historically Accurate Old Man)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His historically accurate black armor
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Yagyu-Shinkage-Ryuu Swordsmanship, Power In Simplicity, Action Politician, Zen and Sword As One, Cool Old Guy, Life-Giving Sword, Victims of Historical Villain Upgrade, Iaijutsu Practitioner, Fighting With Pure Swordsmanship Instead of Fancy Powers
- Domain: Combat, Style, War
- Allies: Tokugawa Ieyasu, Honda Tadakatsu, Hattori Hanzo, Sanada Nobuyuki and Inahime, Tomoe Gozen, Okita Souji, Bruce Lee
- Rivals: Miyamoto Musashi, Akechi Samanosuke Hidemitsu
- Enemies: Fortinbras, Amakusa Shiro Tokisada
- One of the heads of the Yagyu Shinkage Ryuu school, a sword style that emphasizes in less flashy style, but extremely accurate and dangerous. Munenori is one of its heads that has reached zen state with this style, known as the 'Sword Saint'. When the throne became vacant due to reasons, this throne was handed down to Munenori, who displayed historically accurate, non-flashy but dead effective strikes with his style.
- Aside of being a Sword Saint, Munenori also dabbles in politics, and for the most part, he was actually one of the few good politicians, dedicating his life and guidance for the people and teaching that swords are meant to give life, not kill. Of course, the bad rap of politicians overall made him ripe for Historical Villain Upgrade, especially when his son Mitsuyoshi was kicked out and then became one of the most romanticized swordsman in history, and he's often being cited as really jealous at his son. In reality, Munenori never held it against him, he taught everything he could, and that accidental strike on the eye also shaped him up as a great swordsman too.
- As he guarded the generations of the Tokugawa Shogunate until his time to depart from the mortal realm, he had the gratitude of many Tokugawa supporters.
- One of Munenori's hidden desires (well, everyone can have that...) is to be free from all worldly desires and just fight properly as best as he can. This is how he got into a rivalry with the swordsman Musashi, not just some 'heroic Musashi vs slimy Munenori' like many believed.
- In his younger days, it looked like he was often seen just fighting with his scabbard. Drawing swords will have to force him to a more complex style, and he'd just do it when there's no other choice. Also, it would have a higher chance to kill, scabbards will let him not kill unnecessarily.
- He heard the legendary phrase of Bruce Lee "I fear not the man who practiced 100 punches once, but I fear the man who practiced one punch 100 times.", and was immediately impressed. He agreed that it's the surest way of victory.
- To his utmost shame, it seemed that there was another version of him which was the culmination of every villainization he got, where he's instead a sleazy, sadistic, evil swordsman with his own overly high ambition. To cleanse this, Munenori personally hunted down this evil self, and eventually struck him down in a plains bathed in moonlight.
My mind is idle. But at the same time, it also needs to achieve freedom. This is known as reaching the state of being free from worldly or worthless thoughts. Kenjutsu Musou - Kenzen Ichinyou.
- After clearing the misconceptions with the resident of that world, Akechi Samanosuke (who then became his rival in a more friendlier way than before), Munenori learned about the being that made that world... the demon Fortinbras. After awhile learning about him, for Munenori, it doesn't matter if it's a demon, or he made that disgraceful version of him. A threat to mankind like him... will be cut down.
- And if you ask what's his most dangerous position? Sitting. His sit level is on EX rank. He can manipulate the surrounding by just sitting down and getting up.
- After hearing the turmoil of historical people involving a certain Shimazu Toyohisa, Munenori has once wondered. If he was summoned there, he would've likely been put amongst the Ends, as mankind seemed to hold him more as an Evil Politician rather than his honest-to-God self-penned book "Life-Giving Sword".