open/close all folders
Boros, God of Surviving Ultimate Attacks (Lord Boros, Dominator of the Universe)
- Greater God
- Symbol: An ornate armor that keeps his power in Check.
- Theme Song: The Ruler
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Aliens are Bastards, Alien Invasion, Anime Hair, Blood Knight, Cyclops, Humanoid Alien, Can heal his wounds pretty fast, Lightning Bruiser, Came to Earth because of a Prophecy that told him he would find someone who could match him
- Domains: Aliens, Planet invasion, Power, Surviving pretty strong attacks
- Heralds: The rest of the Dark Matter Thieves
- Allies: Frieza, Cooler, Cell, The Ginyu Force, Mard Geer Tartaros, Ragyo Kyruin, Ridley, Mother Brain, Gigan, The Yellow Devil, Black Doom, SpaceGodzilla, Trakeena
- Rivals: Beerus, Sephiroth
- Enemies: Son Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Son Gohan, Clark Kent/Superman, Commander Shepard, Lordgenome, Cloud Strife, XCOM, Master Chief, Gordon Freeman, Samus Aran, Isaac Clarke, Jim Raynor, Serious Sam, Jean Grey/Phoenix, The Emperor of Mankind and his followers.
- Opposes: Excessively Violent Heroes
- Worthy Opponent: Saitama
- Complicated Relationships: The House of Prophecy (Especially the Prophets)
- Lord Boros was an Alien leader of a group of intergalactic invaders that dedicated themselves to invade planets until one day, a Prophet foretold that Boros could find someone who could match him in strength in planet Earth and he immediately departed there in hopes of finding said person. To put it short, he was not disappointed by what he found.
- The fact that he managed to survive more than one punch from Saitama and even managed to give him some resemblance of a Fight is what surprised many people. This was one of the reasons why he was ascended not long after he was defeated.
- The first thing he did after ascending is confronting the one person that managed to defeat him, Saitama. He declared in front of the Hero that he will train hard enough to go beyond his limit and then challenge him for the Rematch. While Saitama wasn't fazed at all, he secretly looks forward to the Alien's training results and waits to see if he can keep his word. And there are many gods worried about what would happen if they cross paths again.
- After hearing about Boros, Frieza decided to confront him personally to see if he was as strong as he was rumored to. It wasn't surprising that Boros was Gleefully Smiling after hearing that there is another Being strong enough to Oppose him and the resulting battle did not leave either party disappointed. To the surprise and eventual horror of everybody, both intergalactic lords became best buddies.
- To top it off, Boros started to take sparring matches with Frieza in his spare time after hearing that the former attained a powerful form after a short amount of time. Worse, he plans to test his newfound skills in Frieza's arch-nemeses, the Saiyans, after hearing of their immense Combat potential. Looks like defeat wasn't so bitter after all for Boros...
- Although he has clarified that his Regenerating Power is what allowed him to shrug off some of Saitama's powerful punches, many theorize he actually has the Sturdy ability◊.
- Another person that caught his attention was the Swordman Sephiroth, especially because they both sound suspiciously similar and have Powerful forms that they only unleashed as a trump card. This also didn't sit well with Cloud and the latter has been careful of the Alien lord ever since.
- He is planning to form another intergalactic group because sadly the last one were all killed. One of the first people that joined him was the Space Pirate Ridley, because the Dragon was impressed that there was another Creature as durable as he is. This pleases Boros greatly.
- This alliance has brought the ire of many people who have fought aliens before and it is possible that a new organization may be formed to counter whatever Boros has in store.
- He gets along surprisingly well with One-eyed deities like Mother Brain or Gigan, who are aliens that also invaded planets for their own cause. He also is in good terms with the Yellow devil even though he isn't an alien, as he reminds him of one of his Top lieutenants who fought on Earth.
- He harbors a deep hatred for heroes that relentlessly kill their enemies, as he found out that the surviving Crew that came to earth with him was executed by Knight Templar Hero by the name of Sweet Mask. People like Killia, Kenshiro or Shadow the Hedgehog are what makes him get instantly angry.
- He isn't very fond of the Prophecy house, since although the Prophecy he was told was right at the end, he felt very disappointed that he couldn't give a Challenge to Saitama. He has stated that Prophecies became a very touchy subject for him and he wouldn't mind getting rid of that house, which has left most of its members Worried.
- Also present in Defensive Powers.
Death the Nephilim
Death, God of Damage-Negating Mobility (Horseman, The Pale Rider, Rider of the Pale Horse, The Reaper, The Executioner, The Kinslayer)
Click to see Death's Reaper Form
- Greater God
- Symbol: A stylized horse head◊ (shared with his siblings), The symbol on his shoulder (personally his)
- Theme Song: Death Brings Hope, The Guardian, Death VS War (Shared with War)
- Alignment: True Neutral (Absolute loyalty to his siblings)
- Portfolio: Damage-negating mobility, Pale Horseman of the Apocalypse, Concern for siblings, Numerous names, Doing what is/was necessary, Relishing of carnage, Killing as art, Sinister white mask, Transforming Scythe, Great destruction, The Grim Reaper, Powerful leadership, Equal talent with arms and magic, Necromancy, Dislikes shirts, Instruments of death, The Pale Horse (Despair),
- Domains: Balance, Betrayal, Combat, Death, Destruction, Murder
- Allies: His brotherWar, Death of the Endless, Death the Horseman, Lelouch Vi Britannia, Byakuya Kuchiki, Switzerland, Edward Elric, Sans, Frisk
- Rivals: Gig, The Reaper, Kenpachi Zaraki, Yoruichi Shihoin, Death (Discworld), Death the Kid, Thanatos
- Commonality Connection (necessary extinction): Uchiha Itachi, Shadow the Hedgehog
- Complicated Relationship: Yu Narukami, Makoto Yuki, Kotone Shiomi
- Respected by: Dhuum, Lucifer, Akeno Himejima, The entire Imperium of Man
- At Arm's Length: The Greater Fiends, Lobo
- Enemies: Eric Draven, Sousuke Aizen, Sicily, The Nephalems, PHAZON, Dark Samus, the Angels and Demons sub-houses - and EVERY angel and demon across the Pantheon, YHVH
- Death is a bit of an oddity in the Pantheon. The details of his ascension are unknown, but it is well-documented that he was sought out due to the tales of his past feats. Although he had seemingly met his demise upon his heroic feat of trading the lives of his kin for those of mankind, he found himself in the halls of the Pantheon and was quickly given a title.Death: "A god? Well, I suppose I can await my inevitable summons for the End War."
- Eric Draven dislikes him due to his voice. Conversely, Death was only slightly amused to meet yet another Draven.
- He considers the other Draven to be a buffoon of the highest order. That said, the arrogant showman is rather amusing in his execution-style at the very least.
- Death has unconditional respect for his contemporaries, the two embodiments of Death (The Horseman of Death and Death of the Endless). The former, strangely enough, empathizes with the Nephilim's role and commends his resolve to do what must be done for universal cohesion. The latter sympathizes with the Nephilim and is openly friendly to him (much to his chagrin).Death: "Death takes on many forms and has innumerable charges, but we are all ultimately one and the same across the vast multiverse."
- This Death has an unwanted rivalry with many other Grim Reapers and Reaper-types in the pantheon, though he can at least get along with the former due to similar roles. The latter, however, grate on his nerves with their presumptuousness.Death: "The Reaper is meant to be the centerpiece of the scale measuring the balance between life and death, it is not a role that should be taken lightly!"
- Although he meets the criteria to be on Dhuum's shitlist, The Inevitable Death does not seek his demise. When questioned on the matter, Dhuum only had one thing to say.Dhuum: "The Pale Rider has Dhuum's respect for genuinely intending to give his life for another's. Also, cosmic balance."
- As his own universe's Rider of the Pale Horse, Death has a rather... complex relationship with Yu Narukami, Makoto Yuki, and Kotone Shiomi. This is due to one of their personas being known as "Pale Rider". Of course, they don't confuse him for said persona, but they are far too curious about him for their own good. Death holds unconditional respect for them and even relates to Yu's protectiveness as an older sibling.
- Further, he has a very....strained relationship with The Greater Fiends, as they are alternate universe versions of him and his siblings, being Horsemen of the Apocalypse in their own right. He has no quarrel with them but is not exactly eager to associate with them for any reason. His role is that of an Enforcer of Balance, after all.
- Although he holds no personal disdain for Lucifer, the Lord of Chaos highly respects him for intending to sacrifice himself to revive humanity, even if it was only to clear his brother's name. Death is a bit knowledgeable about his own universe's Lucifer, the Prince of Darkness, but knows better than to confuse the two.Death: "I am well aware of the irony of The Reaper giving of himself to restore humanity, Morningstar. Almost as ironic the Lightbringer casting darkness upon the heavens in the name of rebellion."
- The mass slaughtering of all but three of his kind (War, Strife, and Fury joined him) that he led, which earned him his "Kinslayer" nickname, has made him an enemy of all Nephilim whether born of angelic/demonic unions or made as such. A rare few of them are willing to forgive him for his sacrifice of his fellow Nephilim to give humanity another chance in his universe, but most refuse to give him any chance. Akeno is of particular interest, as she respects his decision to choose humanity over his his kin.Death: "The Third Kingdom's end was undeserved, as such I would have chosen them even if my brother was not punished unfairly for it."
- Death holds a bit of respect for other older brothers in the Pantheon beside Yu who would do anything to protect their younger siblings, including but not limited to: Lelouch vi Britannia, Byakuya Kuchiki, Edward Elric, Switzerland, and Sans.Death: "It is only natural to want to protect your younger brothers and sisters. Even if they don't desire it."
- He is also the natural enemy of Phazon, as it is the current deity of Corruption, which he fended off in his own universe by slaying its champion (his former brother). This extends to Dark Samus, as well as anyone else who embodies or is tainted by Corruption.
- He has also been relentlessly compared to others who have orchestrated or at least participated in the annihilation of their own kind/kin. Itachi greatly respects him for being willing to eradicate his Nephilim brothers and sisters for the sake of his universe, and Death respects him in turn for caring so much about his brother (it helps that both were willing to cause their respective siblings pain and trauma in order to help them improve). Shadow doesn't care much for him, though he also has subtle respect for the black hedgehog after hearing about how he wiped out the Black Arms that he had been created from.Death: "I have no interest in being a part of such a collective, least of all to be made to wear some form of coat of identification."
Death: "There is no vision, no grace, no substance to the death he brings! It is all so shallow and meaningless!"
- He is not fond of Lobo. At all. Not only did Lobo wipe out his own kind just for kicks, but he has no consideration for the cosmic balance. Death has sworn that if Lobo ever crossed paths with him he would make sure that the intergalactic bounty hunter would be put down. For good.
- Due to the sheer number of deities bearing the same name as him, it has recently been decided that this Death will be referred to with the epithet "The Nephilim" to distinguish him from the rest.
- After the ascension of Frisk, he received a visit from them while they were accompanied by The Bone Brothers. They became quite enamored with him, much to his chagrin. This was because they had heard of how he sacrificed the souls of his own kin in order to resurrect humanity to erase his brother's alleged crime.Death: "Admittedly, Frisk has managed to accomplish great things with but a meek soul, a strong heart, and boundless Determination. I would like to see what more the little one can achieve."
- Death the Nephilim, despite Lucifer's protests, eventually sought an audience with one who called himself The Lord. He has sworn YHVH as an enemy that must be removed for the sake of the balance, lest the entire multiverse suffers for it. His reason?Death: "I would overturn any fate that displeases me, even if it is proclaimed by The Creator's imposter"
- Similarly, he is also at odds with Malthael for similar reasons. He looks forward to the day that he can reap the Silent Angel.
- Due to the recent ascension of his brother, War the Nephilim, Death the Nephilim's full power as one of the Four Horsemen has been awakened and his rank has been updated to reflect as such.
- Initially, The Emperor of Mankind adored him for damning the souls of his own kin so that the souls of humanity could have another chance. And Death the Nephilim didn't mind so much. But after his brother, War the Nephilim ascended, there wasn't even a choice in who he would ultimately aid. The Four Horsemen are family, after all.
- He was pleased to learn that the Imperium decided to back off on attacking his brother since War did prove his innocence and the Imperium has much more pressing threats to deal with.
Hulk Hogan, God of Attack Invulnerabilities (The Hulkster, The Immortal One, HOAK HOGAN, "Hollywood" Hulk Hulgan, Rip)
- Greater God
- Symbol: Anything red and yellow (including Iron Man on one occasion that they both wish could remain forgotten)
- Theme Song: "Real American"
- Alignment: Lawful Good as a face, Neutral Evil as a heel.
- Portfolio: Professional Wrestling, American Superheroes, Hulking Up, Throwing Back Everything Thrown At Him.
- Domains: Strength, Good, Competition, Scalykind (specifically, 24-inch pythons).
- Former Boss: Vince McMahon.
- Allies: John Cena, Bret Hart, Alex Luis Armstrong, Joel, Beowulf
- Rivals: Ric Flair, The Iron Sheik, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Randy Orton, André the Giant (friendly).
- Was unable to become the God of Wrestling, but still manged to put up a memorable fight with Ric Flair.
- Is usually seen training together with one of his greatest supporters, Alex Louis Armstrong.
- Has four "demandments" that every of his followers obey: "Train hard, say your prayers, eat your vitamins and be true to yourselves".
- Once worked in TNA Wrestling as Chairwoman Dixie Carter's business partner. His daughter Brooke also worked here as the Knockouts Consultant, but she got fired because of the recent budget cut on their roster. Has shown contempt for Dixie's FaceHeel Turn by insulting A. J. Styles.
- Speaking of said daughter, he wasn't really happy to see Randy Orton ascended, seeing as what happened the last the they met.
- Both Hogan and Flair talked about A. J. Styles' future and how will be inducted to the Pantheon.
- In honor of his dear friend, Hulk asked the Court of the Gods to bring André the Giant into the Pantheon. After learning of André's plights with his gigantism, and using at least twenty boxes of tissues to dry their eyes, they brought him in. André's ascension also brought a rematch between the two wrestlers, with Gods chanting André's name to welcome him.
- Had a bit of an weird start with members of S.E.E.S. and The Investigation Team due of him resembling a type of Shadows called Gigas.
- Makes a surprising comeback to WWE, and then hosted WrestleMania XXX with success.
- His current plan is returning to fight in the ring, albeit not full-time. His desired opponent would be Sting.
Cain Marko, The Nigh Unstoppable (The Juggernaut, The Baddest Motherfucker in the World)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His helmet
- Theme Music: His Children of the Atom theme, You Can't Stop This Motherfucker
- Alignment: Nominally True Neutral, though his powers are derived from a God of Evil
- Portfolio: Being Unstoppable Once He Runs, Inability To Decide Between Hero or Villain, Mighty Glacier.
- Domain: Strength, War, Mentalism,
- Herald: Black Tom Cassidy
- Allies: Lu Bu, Magneto,
- Rivals: Hulk, Thor, Azrael, Augus
- Enemies: The X-men (Most of the time), Spider-man, Zangief, Potemkin, Iron Tager, Kamina, Psychics
- Enemy Mine With: The X-men (Sometimes).
- Fan of Alison Blaire/Dazzler.
- Annoyed By: Deadpool
- The older stepbrother and antithesis of Professor Charles Xavier and the avatar of Cyttorak, Cain Marko found his way to the Pantheon when Cytorak discovered the place. Cain was delighted to see many powerful opponents he could fight, relishing every moment of it. During his tour around the pantheon, he discovered that there were psychics other than this stepbrother.
- As he's nearly unstoppable, Lesser and demi-deities tread carefully around him. While they can't defeat him in a direct fight, he can be outsmarted. Even those equalling his strength would find some trouble with him.
- Azrael takes an interest in him when the Mad Dog spotted him during one of his rampages. Cain relished in the idea of fighting his bloodlusted foe.
- Hates Kamina for stealing and then mangling his memetic phrase. Marko has tried various times to steamroll him for it, but he always get beaten up by various powerful gods.
- During his tour in the Pantheon, Cain had an encounter with Augus and challenged him to a duel. After a long and tiresome battle, the two fought to a standstill, having enojoyed their match with each other and look forward to their battle.
- There is specifically one entity he fears returning: Onslaught, the fusion of his stepbrother and Magneto. This fear stems from the time Onslaught beat him to an inch of his life. This is one of the few moments he will join forces with the heroes.
- Don't you know who he is? He's The Juggernaut, bitch!
Leon Magnus, God of Physically Vulnerable Aggressors (Lion Magnus, Judas, Emilio Gilchrist)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Swordian Chaltier
- Theme Song: Lion - Irony of Fate
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: High Offense And Speed At Cost Of Defense, Dual Wielding, Atonement, Hikaru Midorikawa's Voice, Snarking, Tons of Game-Breaker skills, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Ensemble Dark Horse.
- Domains: War, Atonement
- Allies: Sol Badguy, Bang Shishigami, Cecil Harvey, Yuri Lowell, Stahn Aileron
- Enemies: Barbatos
- Once known as Judas, he has since shed his Paper-Thin Disguise and registered with his usual name. He left his former home in the care of Cecil.
- Being a God hasn't helped with his constitution any, but he's usually quick enough to beat down his enemies before they even get a chance to touch him.
- Considers Jean Grey an uneasy ally, due to her also being an extreme Glass Cannon, especially in Marvel vs. Capcom world.
- He was once a certain most popular person in a certain group, but most of those people seem to swoon over to Yuri Lowell as of now. Leon doesn't care, and usually stays in good friendship with Yuri... in as much as having their own Snark-to-Snark Combat.
- Was amongst the few deities to aid Bang Shishigami in rescuing Litchi Faye-Ling
- He was also spotted in stopping the merging of various worlds (actually Brainwashed and Crazy a bit in the beginning). He didn't participate in the second merging, though, with Yuri Lowell picking up his slack.
- If you value your life, you shall not mock him for knowing the arte 'Pow Hammer' despite being male. Or else, he'll cut you to ribbons in a blink.
- He was vital in the recovery and ascension of his 'best friend', Stahn Aileron, who was previously murdered by Barbatos Goetia. It involves an adventure best left not said (because it ends with the Reset Button being pressed). So why does Stahn always get last in his friends list? "Because I hate naive idiots like him the most.", he said.
Rajang, God of Lightning Bruisers (Golden Thunder God, Great Golden Beast, Super Saiyan)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Its Hunter's Guild icon◊
- Theme Song: Golden Mane
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Dance Battler, Dishing Out Dirt, The Dreaded, Endgame Glass Cannon, Good Old Fisticuffs, Killer Gorilla, Gorilla-Goat-Minotaurs, Literal Lightning Bruiser, No-Sell, Power Dyes Your Hair, Punched Across the Room, Rolling Attack, Shockwave Stomp, Sphere of Destruction, Status Buff, Turns Red, Wave Motion Lightning, Raiju
- Followers: The rest of the Primate-like Fanged Beasts
- Rivals: Deviljho, Zinogre, Ganondorf Dragmire, Dante Sparda
- Opposes/Opposed by: The Monster Hunters, Deities that can use Ice
- Odd Friendship with: Son Goku, Vegeta
- Size: 849.73cm-1631.2cm
- A loud crash was heard upon the gates of the Pantheon, catching everyones attention. When first responders arrived, a beam of lightning shot from the entrance, taking out the majority. A roar soon followed; its sheer volume pushing back the rest. That is how the dreaded Rajang ascended to the Pantheon.
- Upon hearing of its arrival, the Monster Hunters soon reinforced themselves as much as they can, knowing how much of a threat it can be.
- Occasionally has competitions with Deviljho and Zinogre to see who can take out 3 hunters the fastest. Collateral damage is often very destructive.
- It and Zinogre also compete to see who is the stronger Raiju.
- Had a bit of a spar with Goku at one point after the latter wanted to see how powerful his successor was. The two now have a mutual respect for each other, considering how much they have in common. Needless to say, Frieza was not amused.
- Has also caught Vegeta's attention. Their signs of respect had a bit more... energy to it.
- Has caught the interest of Ganondorf, after finding out it is the Chosen Beast of Power. The two often combat with each other to see who is the better Chosen One.
- Any Deity that has Ice in their arsenal stands a slightly better chance at fighting Rajang than the Average Deity. Keeping up with its speed and brute strength, however, is an entirely different story.
- Got into a fight with Dante at one point. Though, it looked more like a dance than an actual fight. One could say it was quite stylish.
Chipp Zanuff, God of Fast Fighters With Low Defense (The President)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His blade cutting through a drug pill
- Theme Music: "Suck A Sage"
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Extreme Speed At Cost of Power and Defense, Highly Visible American Ninja, "HOLY ZEN!", Japanophilism, Ki Attack, Ex-criminal/drug addict, Blade Below the Shoulder, Triple Jump, Aspiring President-wannabe.
- Domains: Combat, Ninjutsu, War.
- Allies: Bang Shishigami, Galford D. Weiler, Barry Allen, Terry Bogard, Anji Mito, Johnny Cage, Genji Shimada.
- Opposes: Steven Armstrong.
- Former High Priest of Bang. After much training, Chipp took over the House, considering that to be part of his training if he wanted to be a president. It doesn't matter if his tier standing was kind of low due to low attack power... that's what it meant to be a Fragile Speedster. He and Bang still spar with each other at times.
- He had to compete with Nakoruru to earn this place, considering Chipp is a ninja and Nakoruru is faster than ninjas. Chipp's more speed-based combat style eventually won him his spot in this Pantheon, for several reasons — including his hard to predict teleports.
- Many a God and Goddess have taken to telling him to stop yelling "FIND ME!" if he's about to hide himself.
- Reportedly, he sneezed when he was referenced by Litchi about how Ragna's defense score is kind of low. Nobody was around him at that time, thankfully.
- Even after his deification, he continued to pester Anji over teaching him more about Japanese. Chipp trusts him more, at least, even with the latter's standing in the GUAE.
- Has recently issued a challenge against Steven Armstrong, as Chipp believes that he's able to teach him a thing or two if one wants to run for presidency for good, also claiming that his ninja training will overcome any nanomachines.
- He recognizes his fellow American Gaijin Ninja Galford as his classmate when the latter rose to the Pantheon. They plan on a class reunion together with their previous master, Bang Shishigami.
- Has realized that there are some guys who wants to oppose his presidency and dragging him to become something like his past, a drug-dealer. He DOES have a backup for that from a new friend who had his experience of taking down Yakuza/drug-dealer activities, Genji Shimada
Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen
Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen, Goddess of High-Speed Projectile Dodging (Illu, Diamond Ace, Eila the Evasive)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A black fox on a blue, diamond-shaped emblem.
- Theme Music: GOOD MORNING!!, Sweet Duet (shared with Sanya)
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Dodging Projectile at High Speeds Thanks to Foresight, Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy, Fragile Speedster or Lightning Bruiser, Lovable Sex Maniac, Mysterious Waif, Black Fox Ears and Tail, (Inaccurate) Tarot Reading
- Domains: Dodging, Witches, Foxes, Future Reading
- Allies: (Strike Witches): Sanya V. Litvyak (REALLY close friends), Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke, Major Mio Sakamoto, Charlotte E. Yeager, Gertrud Barkhorn, Yoshika Miyafuji, Lynette Bishop, Francesca Lucchini, Perrine H. Clostermann, Erica Hartmann
- Enemies: The Neuroi, Borg Queen, The Daleks, Deoxys, Ragyu Kiryuin
- Flying Office Eila Juutilainen from Suomus, she is one of members of 501st Joint Fighter Wing "Strike Witches". Her magic specialty is Foresight, what allows her to see several seconds into the future, allowing her to effortlessly dodge enemy attacks, even if they are dozens and dozens of lasers and return fire with high accuracy. And she does it with what are essentially magic plane turbines on her legs.
- At first, it seemed like she had no interest to ascend, even after she heard that Sanya was pending ascension. However, she eventually really wanted to be with Sanya, and was happy that the judges approved of her, even at such a short notice.
- Is a sort of apprentice to Shulk. Where Eila has to deal with way more things at once than Shulk, she has problems seeing into the far future, unlike Shulk. That is why she visits the House of Prophecy often in order to improve her skills, especially Madame Xanadu regarding her tarot reading skills.
- Is really protective of Sanya and she will not tolerate if people try to do anything to her. Where she might not be really violent at first, it is for the best not to make her mad, whatever the case is.
- She is really boastful, saying that she has never needed to use her magic shield in combat. Beside one time, where she had to discard her pride and stubbornness so that she can protect Sanya in a mission. And where she might brag about it to those who use them, like Susan Richard, she has no real qualms for those who do use barriers.
- Is surprisingly happy to grope other goddesses breasts and keep a personal list of their range. Unless they are a "consolation prize", at which point she doesn't bother. That is why she gets along with Katsuragi, after an accident where the two tried to grope eachother, ending in pure embarrassment. However, she has made sure that Kat will not do anything to Sanya (if she hasn't even attempted to grope Sanya, why should she?).
- Gets along with Cammy White, due of both of them being soldiers and one other thing.
J. Geil, God of Human Shields (Jay Geil, Centerfold)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Hanged Man Tarot Card
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Using bystanders as shields, Evil, bald, and ugly, Cowardly, Loves to gloat, Loves to hear screams, Backstabbing his victims, Has two right hands, Sadistic, Psychotic Serial Killer
- Domains: Shields, Depravity, Murder, Backstabs
- Allies: Dio Brando, Jagi, Griffith, Gregor Clegane, Wyald
- Enemies: Jean-Pierre Polnareff, Noriaki Kakyoin, Jotaro Kujo, Joseph Joestar, Kenshiro, Toki, Raoh, Guts, Nosferatu Zodd, Oberyn Martell, Dexter Morgan, Yu Narukami, Mario
- Opposes: Gaara and his partner, Tyranitar
- Mother: Enya Geil
- J. Geil, the man with two right hands, an enforcer of Dio Brando, and the murderer of Polnareff's sister (Raping her before killing her, then apparently dressing her up as Liza Minnelli before raping her again. "I know I'm, fucked up like that.") ascended into the pantheon after his death at the hands of Polnareff.
- Looks like an absolutely disgusting YHVH. YHVH himself was less than amused at this comment.
- His Stand, Hanged Man, moves by bouncing off anything that reflects light, such as a puddle, a sword, a mirror, or anything that makes a reflection, which allows him to use innocent bystanders as meat shields, and to deliver deadly back stabs.
- Since he is without Hol Horse, his trusty partner in crime, he decided to tag team with Jagi. Surprisingly, it's a fairly effective tag team. Polnareff was less than amused that two of his biggest enemies decided to team up against him.
- Got unanimously banned from the House of Personal Appearance, so they could prevent any abuse of his Stand.
- Is at odds with Kenshiro, due to the fact that J. Geil perfectly represents the mohawked thugs he has killed, along with the fact that Jotaro takes a good amount of cues from him. Raoh is also at odds with him, due to the fact that Raoh doesn't tolerate scumbags like him, since Raoh had someone like J. Geil serve under him, and all he got was his head slapped off his neck.
- Dexter Morgan isn't too keen on him either, since Dexter represents the opposite of what J. Geil is, and Dexter would be more than happy to kill J. Geil.
- Oberyn Martell does not like him at all, due to the fact that his sister was raped and murdered.
- Nosferatu Zodd doesn't look lightly upon him either, due to the fact that it reminds him of the more depraved members of the God Hand.
- The best way to disrupt his Stand is to kick sand into the person's eyes. Kind of funny considering that there is a Pokemon move that uses sand to lower accuracy.
- For this reason, he opposes Gaara and Tyranitar, since Gaara controls sand easily, while Tyranitar summons a raging sandstorm the moment it gets sent out.
- Somehow, his mother mourned him after his death and regards him as a pure person. How someone can mourn a scumbag like him and call him pure raises a lot of questions. Aside from the fact that they're already villains who serve and/or worship Dio.
- Has been used as a pincushion by Lucifer's forces.
Slaking, God of Necessary Drawbacks (The Lazy Pokémon, Teddy)
- Lesser God. Borderline Greater God without the Truant ability.
- Symbol: It's fist
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Gender: Male
- Ability: Truant
- Moveset: Giga Impact, Facade, Hammer Arm, Fire Punch
- Z-Move: Breakneck Blitz
- Portfolio: Necessary Drawbacks, Loophole Abuse, Normal-type, Blessed with Suck, Having excellent stats but being too lazy to use them to their fullest potential, Being hard to use but awesome when it works out, Lightning Bruisers
- Domains: Strength, Sloth(the animal and attitude), Limitations
- Heralds: Archen and Archeops
- Allies: Chuggaaconroy, Ash Ketchum, Garfield, Hayate Yagami, Any Pokémon that can use Skill Swap or any other functioning way of removing its ability, such as Alakazam, Gengar, Reuniclus and Audino, King Kong, Caeser, Jeffery Lebowski, Snorlax, Regigigas
- Partner: Homer Simpson
- Enemies: Ghetsis Harmonia, Giovanni and Team Rocket, Frieza, Koba, Mojo Jojo
- Slaking is a Pokemon that is both gorilla and sloth. Called the Lazy Pokemon, Slaking is rightfully considered the most slothful Pokemon in existence. Though not as narcoleptic or fat as Snorlax, they spend most of the time patiently waiting for food. But this laziness keeps in check their power. Slaking is the strongest non-legendary Pokemon, having the same base stats as Kyogre and Groudon. He'd be totally overpowered if it wasn't for said ability
- The Truant ability means that he can only fight once every two turns, and if he can find a way to cancel that ability he's a force to be reckoned with. Audino tried another strategy to remove his ability with Simple Beam. It didn't work, so she went back to using Skill Swap. If he can't remove his ability, he can now make full use of Giga Impact, since he has to wait a turn anyway.
- Slaking used to partnered with Chuggaaconroy. After winning the championship, they departed. It took him a while to figure out why his Hyper Beam wasn't as effective any more after Normal-types were no longer all physical attacks and they had to rehaul his entire moveset. With the introduction of Sinnoh came Regigigas, who despite being a legendary suffers from a similar gimping ability. Slaking decided to cheer it up and tell him there's no need to rush or be ashamed.
- Has chosen to partner himself with Homer Simpson, due to being large, lazy and strong. However it is forbidden for him to give Slaking any Duff Beer; no-one wants a drunk Pokemon with his stats.
- A very relaxed Pokemon, Snorlax rarely leaves his temple. Unlike Snorlax he is far from slow, having a base speed of 100. Back when he was a Vigoroth he was a lot more active and excitable, having the Vital Spirit ability that prevented him going to sleep. Sometimes muses on this teenager phases. He gets along with Garfield due to their laziness. He also gets along with Jeffery Lebowski due to their relaxed personality.
- Unlike most gods, Slaking is daring enough to visit the House of Toxicity. This is not due to any immunity, but his move of Facade which doubles in power when under a status infliction. Given his already formidable attack stat, this is a terrifying attack if poisoned there. Most avoid using toxins there for that reason.
- He has a certain kinship with King Kong and Caeser for being fellow primates, and respects the former's desire to be left alone. This kinship isn't shared by Koba or Mojo Jojo, as he feels they give simians a bad name. Or Frieza because of his hatred towards all primates and general depravity. Not a fan of Ghetsis Harmonia either, but then again what Pokemon is?. Or Giovanni and Team Rocket.
- Would rather not enter the House of Combat!. Partly it's due to his weakness to Fighting types, and partly it's being too lazy to give some of the more combat-loving gods there a good fight. Instead he seems to like sleeping in the House of Food due to the easy meals.
Shuckle, God of Stone Walls (The Mold Pokémon)
- Symbol: A rock filled with berries
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Gender: Male
- Ability: Contrary
- Moveset: Toxic, Sandstorm, Shell Smash, Stone Edge
- Portfolio: Stone Wall, Crippling Overspecialisation, Gradual Grinder, Support Party Member, Lethal Joke Character, Dishing Out Dirt, Big Creepy-Crawlies, Item Caddy, Gameplay and Story Integration
- Domains: Defense, Strength
- Allies: The Regi Trio, Fiona Mayfield, The Most Interesting Man in the World, Hayate Yagami
- Opposes: Any Rock, Metal or Water
- Hitting Shuckle is easy, actually managing to hurt him on the other hand, is quite the challenge as in return for horrible strength, speed and stamina, Shuckle has the highest defenses of any Pokémon. Even Arceus.
- It's worth noting that there are two Pokemon with equal physical defenses-Mega Aggron and Mega Steelix. That being said their normal defense are still lesser than Shuckle's, and none are as dedicated to defense as it.
- Due to Shuckles' ability to make juices and wines by fermenting berries in its shell, it's not uncommon to not only see Shuckle in the house of food but to also see him with The Most Interesting Man in the World due to his tastes for fine wine.
- Shuckle's friendship with Hayate Yagami is seen as a Foil by many others due to his defenses and lack of anything else being proportional Hayate's power and lack of accuracy or precision.
- If Shuckle senses danger nearby, something it will do to avoid danger is temporarily leave its shell and hide under a nearby rock to avoid danger or it will secrete a fluid from its toes and carve out the inside of the rock and hide inside it.
- Many deities find it unbelievable that out of every Pokémon Shuckle is able to do the most damage in a single attack.note
- Shuckle gets along well with fellow slow moving deities however unlike them, Shuckle traded its power for defenses.
- Is still waiting for an evolution.