In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen:
- Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 T-800, God of Reverse Cyborgs as an Intermediate God in the Hall of Cybernetics and Enhancements (House of Technology)
- Sarah Connor and Kyle Reese, Co-deities of Time-Travel Romance as a Lesser Goddess and God in the Halls of Couples Relationships (House of Love and Affection) and Time Travelling (House of Time and Temporality)
- John Connor, God of Small Steps Heroism (The T-3000) as a Lesser God in the Hall of Heroic Outlooks (House of Heroism)
- Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 Series 800 Version 2.4 Infiltration-Combat Unit, Mechanical Deity of Heroic Caretakers (The Terminator, Uncle Bob, T-800 Model 101 Mark 2, Pops, Carl) as an Intermediate God in the Hall of Surrogate Relationships (House of Family and Relatives) and one of The Quartet of Service in the House of Loyalty and Servitude
- T-1000 Advanced Prototype, God of Voluntary Shapeshifting as an Intermediate God in the Hall of Shapeshifters (House of Shape)
- The Cyber Research Systems Model T-X, Goddess of Swiss Army Appendages (The T-X, the Terminatrix) as an Intermediate Goddess in the Hall of Weaponized Appendages (House of Weapons)
- The Series 850 Terminator Model 101 Infiltration-Combat Unit, God of Getting The Same Sentiment As Their Doppelganger as an Intermediate God in the Hall of Clones and Counterparts (House of Derivatives).
- Marcus Wright, God Of Last-Minute Ending Changes To Appease The Test Audience as a Lesser God in the Hall of Endings (House of Narrative).
- SKYNET, God of Machine Wars and The Genocide of Humanity (Titan, Genisys, Sky-1, Alex, T-5000) as a Greater God in the Halls of Motivations For War (House of Military and Warfare) and Ruin and Destruction (House of Slaughter)