This is, arguably, one of the most obscene Houses in the Pantheon. A House filled with dead bodies, mutilated appendages and weird obsessions with blood where every deity's specialty is related to dismembering.
Due to the very nature of the House, deities under the age of 18 are not allowed to enter.
The House also counts with security cameras provided by the House of Justice. The reason for that is not because they want to see the massacre, but rather to check if nobody's trying to steal the ludicrous gibs.
Also, Vampires are given a warm welcome due to the nature of this place. Except for the Crimson Court after a tight lipped incident involving their infestation. The Ancestor has done his best to try and prevent their permanent residence but has bluntly said there's no guarantee. A while later, the aristocrats have ascended and have frequently assaulted this House and its denizens save for a few who took a liking to them.
It's connected with the House of Life and Death.
The Trinity of Gore
- Archon (in Pantheon ranks, Greater God)
- Symbol: the Kabal of the Black Hearts Banner, the Dark Eldars city Commoragh and/or The Dark Eldar Emblem
- Theme Song: The Dark Eldar theme from Dawn of War Soulstorm, alternatively Velkommen Till Commoragh
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Supreme Overlord of the Dark Eldar, Proclaims to be A Dark Muse, Manipulative Bastard, Mightness of Intellect, An absolute dick, even towards other Eldar, At least 12,000 years old and may have seen the Fall, The Chessmaster, From a slave of Commoragh, to the Supreme Ruler, The Casanova (actually scratch that, he is much more than that), Feigns death quite easily, Depraved even by Dark Eldar standards, Practioner of cruelty in mercy and death
- Domains: Evil, Destruction, Suffering, Terror, Torture, Mercilessness, Absolute Depravity
- Herald (as much as he hates him): Archon Tahril
- Followers (not that hell need them, though hell appreciate it): Devils, Atlas, The Thalmor, The Brotherhood of the Darkness, The Damned 33rd
- Allies: Pinbacker, Richard Tager
- From the 41st Millenium: The God Emperor of Mankind (and all his Mon-keigh servants, especially Leman Russ and Vulcan), Eldrad Ulthran (his other Eldar counterpart), the Chaos Gods and their respective forces especially She Who Thirsts, Warboss Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka, The Tyranids, Commander Farsight
- Others: Every. Single. Human. (damned Mon-keigh) especially those who try their best at torture like Jack Bauer, Sir Isaac Prescott, Gene Hunt, Junko Enoshima and Monokuma, Heirarch Artanis, Highlord Alarak, literally anyone who isnt depraved as him
- Feared by: Sakura Matou, Alma Wade, Alex Mason and surprisingly Renekton
- Respected by: SCP-953
- From the depths of the 41st Millenium, from those wars forged by several factions, be it Humanity, Orks, Eldars, Necrons, Tau, Tyranids, and Chaos, none (or rivaled in the case of Chaos) match to the depravity of the Dark Eldar. These loathsome remnants of the old and wicked culture from the Eldar past are heavy practioners to the art of absolute merciless torture. Yet none are more depraved than their Overlord, Asdrubael Vect. Leader of the Kabal of the Black Heart and current Archon of the Dark Eldar, he leads a race powered to the brim of torture and cruelty to the point that they are completely powered by misery, torture and depravity of their victims, lashing out on the souls of their victims and powered by it. Not only that they are also protected from death by their culture, rendering them partially immune to She Who Thirsts. Truly a horrifying race indeed.
- It was said Vect was a part of the Pantheon during the beginnings of the House of Slaughter in its debut. However, he disappeared and was not found until portions of his body were found by a replacement to his position, by the kitsune Goddess Daji. As soon as she took helm into the House, she would later be obliterated by a rising dark figure behind her throne. Said figure would paralyze her and torture her by every means, including his weapons, his tools, and would later be sent into Commoraghs finest gladiator pits. She would never be heard again, and the figure was confirmed, by the Eldar Ulthrad himself, to be his estranged kin, Asdrubael Vect, returning back to reclaim the glory of the Dark Eldar once more.
- What makes him special is not just his methods of torture or intentions, but by the fact that his faction, the Dark Eldar (or Drukhari) are taught and cultured into the most hedonistic and sadistic culture once catered to the Eldar before the Fall. After the aformentioned Fall of the Eldar, the others who wanted to go back to their old ways set up a city within the warp, and after realizing that they can cheat Slaneeshs curse by torturing and harnessing their victims agony and death, they decided to stick to that notion of absolute depravity and mercilessness and would continiously harass the Milky Way Galaxy.
- To sum up how terrifying he and the Dark Eldar are, those who have experienced or seen their methods consider their culture to be Metaphorically on the run from the dark god whom they spawned from their UNRESTRAINED, UN-QUANTIFIABLE MURDERFUCKING!
- Vects temple is a ungodly mesh of every city from the warp merged into one massive labyrinth, also known as Commoragh. The citys history has been a long one, considering Vect himself pretty much orchastrated the elimination of every political threat on the city, killing all non-loyalists and later reviving them to follow him, and finally, the complete merging and unification of all other cities into one, eventually forming Commoraghs labyrinth structure, making it almost a maze to go through.
- Upon his re-ascension, Eldrad could not be more surprised seeing that his other kin has come back once again, as the history between the Aeldari and the Drukhari are if anything, mixed. While they arent truly enemies, as Dark Eldar sometimes do come into terms with their original factions, Eldrad has massive beefs towards Vects culture as they seem so content with the torture and obsessive killing, the very cultures that gave birth to Slaneesh and eventually, the Eye of Terror. Vect on the other hand leers towards the Farseer, citing that he is nothing more but a coward for resigning to death and accepting their losses rather than reliving the old days of the Eldar. They even had a call session between each other which led to Eldrad facepalming so hard after the talk with him, even saying that it is better talking to a clown than with him.
- Considered a Troll, potentially even able to out-troll Eldrad thanks to his Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. He surprisingly even trolled one of his bretheren with a gift, only to have a black hole stuffed in a box◊.
- The Imperium, hearing Vects return, improved and multiplied their defenses ten-fold to make sure he never tries raiding another planet from their handle. He would comment saying that no matter how many times humanity will keep adding more defenses, their souls will bring much more enjoyment to the Dark Eldar with or without their divine Emperor. Emps however, calls him irrelevant, as he has more things to do other than dealing with bugs, Egyptian robots and Chaos itself.
- This later got personal upon hearing that Vulcan and Leman Russ were already inside the Pantheon grounds, especially the former. The Primarch of the Salamanders will be glad to burn Vects body and the rest of Commoragh after what he has done to his soldiers during their attempted desecration of Forgehammer.
- Has a massive disdain towards any race in general, but special props goes to humans as a whole (read Monkeigh). He abhors humans especially since they are nothing but pests to Eldar in general. He also sees them as perfect prey for their horrific torment considering how effective human souls are for the Warp.
- Mechs are not spared either as his Kabals work with captured Adeptus Mechanicus turned them into Haemonculi, living proof that suffering is their existence. This even gave chills towards most robotic deities as they know that if they can do that towards the Imperiums mechanical divisions, they can do it towards them too.
- There is also a shtick for anyone who even dares to fight Vect and the Dark Eldar: Pray they dont take you alive.
- There is a warning placed within the House of Slaughter that reads: Do not ally with the Archon Asdrubael, for it will be short-lived. And for good reason, he loves betraying his allies all for himself. While he may have allies, it will be a matter of time before he uses them for their purpose before he can dump them into oblivion.
- Pinbacker and Richard Tager are one of the few to get into Vects attention as both have been inflicters of horrible torture and nasty fates. Pinbacker believes he is the Leviathan while Tager believes him as in idol. Both have gotten into the Archons good side, for now.
- Has been highly opposed with any human (or any race) who uses their own brand of torture and believing it to be effective. Only he can say whether their torture methods are provocative, but he has barely seen anyone give their best, hence his lack of positivity towards those who try.
Asdrubael: Sigh, it shows how Monkeigh have no place in the world of torture for such boastful attitudes. Its fun breaking them down to show them their rightful place. And his screams shall be a part of todays delicacy.
- Among those he criticized was Federal Agent Jack Bauer, who is famous for his techniques of torture and gaining information from said techniques. He was quick to point out that Jacks torture methods are too short and plain, and sees no merit on teaching him anything regarding torture. However, Jack also pointed out that there is a difference between his torture methods and Vects taste of pain. He will give the Monkeigh a lesson on true pain. The same can be said about Gene Hunt, though Hunts torture methods are quite entertaining to say the least.
- Isaac Prescott was quick to dismiss and challenge Asdrubael on the topic of brutal torture, stating that he is a true master considering what he has done to the Spirits in his world. Vect, unamused, decided to bring him to his temple and show him the Dark Eldars wicked culture of pain, using him as a guinea pig no less. Thus, leading to Isaac desperately running away from the Archons wrath and leaving with him a smile on his face.
Junko: Oh please! Despair was, if anything, my thing! Ive built a legacy among the world of my actions and their respective endings. Plus, Ive even built a partner suited to that.Asdrubael: Is that so? Let me ask you something dear; did you rule over a race of despair? No, not just an army or a council, a race filled with sadism? I have been an Archon for thousands, if not millions of years, witnessing the fabric of despair when my race fell. Tell me Monkeigh, does despair mean only perpetrating it and not witnessing, feeling, and achieving to its fullest? Because if so, then you havent felt the wrath of the Drukhari.
- As if Isaac wasnt boastful enough, Junko Enoshima thought it would be a good idea to question the Archon of his definition of despair. This lead to an exchange between the two:
- Due to being the patron of absolute brutality in torture, many victims of such acts have avoided and feared his presence. On the other hand, the Archon sees this fear as delicious, citing it as a new taste he will enjoy within the Pantheons.
Asdrubael: This childs screams of yearly pain and agony; this will satiate Slaneesh for years, but for us, it will keep us alive, forever!
- Among those who fear him, Sakura Matou fears him the most, well, other than Renekton, but his cultures, and wickedness has left her disturbing thoughts about her abuse with Shinji and Zouken Matou, the later placing a crest worm in her heart and the former raping her lots of times. Compared to those who fear him, he sees Sakuras despair to be worth for a feast.
- Alma Wade has also feared Asdrubaels personality, seeing him as another deity to fear other than Slender Man. In fact, if the Slendermans form as a Humanoid Abomination is close to the Creeps type, then Vects culture is similar to Harlan Wades attempts of bringing the poor girl down to hell and back, and combining both has given the poor ghost traumatic experiences.
- The same can be pretty much be said for Alex Mason, who had to go through tons of reprogramming just to get THE NUMBERS! out of his head, until Vect decided to show Mason even the first 5 numbers, which lead to him to reprogram himself again just to get it out.
- Renekton is tied alongside Sakura for Vects most favorite victim, seeing how a deity like him managed to go through torture and become evil as a result. On Renektons end, he wants nothing to do with Vect, seeing him as a daily reminder of what he had to deal with in his world, particularly with the realm of Shurima.
- Artanis was horrified upon hearing that he was the other Eldar Eldrad spoke about. So much that upon comparing him to his other dark bretheren, Alarak, he believes the Taldarim to be saints compared to the Drukhari.
- Even moreso for Alarak himself when Vect, who heard about the darker side of the Protoss and wanted to pay a visit. While they have a similar mindset, Alarak immediately kicked him out, citing him having completely abhorrent taste of the arts. On the other hand, the overlord wants to see how inflicted Protoss tastes like.
- While Dark Eldar do have no worshippers in their universe, here someone does enjoy their tastes. Among them is the infamous kitsune SCP-953, who also has a habit of torturing their victims before eating them, though shell be picky on which body part it would be. She is however albeit disappointed hearing he was the one responsible for the banishment of Daji, losing another kitsune ally in the process.
- Known for attacking constantly without the need for taking dominion of planets or doing hit-and-run tactics, they do not take dominions and rather raze whatever they find for more subjects to take for their pleasure. However, Vect always oversees the raids to make sure they are successful. There was even one time when he lead an attempt of conquest towards the Kaurava Star System, though he would like to not speak of it ever.
Asdrubael: TAHRIL YOU FUCKING IDIOT, WHY DID YOU POSITION OUR HEADQUARTERS RIGHT NEXT TO THE FALLEN MONKEIGH?! THEYLL FEED OUR SOULS TO THE GOD WEVE BEEN TRYING TO ACTIVELY AVOID FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS! I FUCKING HATE YOU TAHRIIIIIIL- *watches as his cruiser gets destroyed in the process*
- It is because of this that made him angry towards his herald, Archon Tahril. When he oversaw him after he appointed him as Archon of the Kabal of the Black Heart, he saw major flaws in Tahrils strategy and saw numerous stupid actions that costed the Dark Eldars defeat in the system, one of which was placing the HQ of the Dark Eldar right below the HQ of the Chaos Forces. There may be even evidence that of all people, Indrick Boreale might have defeated the Dark Eldar using STEEL REHN. And to make it worse, the Kaurava System was overtaken by the Orks by the end of the conflict.
- News from the scouts of the Imperium has revealed some information about Vect and a portion of the Dark Eldar They have captured some human prisoners, one of which is the Primarch Leman Russ and apparently a fragment of the Emperors Soul, infused with the mortal Fyodor Karamazov, after they opened the Gate of Khaine. Vect smiled upon hearing that and decided to pit them into a battle to the death with their own kin, hoping to let Emps watch the carnage unfold.
- Death is my meat; terror my wine.
- Intermediate God (Greater God when serving as a host to The Butcher)
- Symbol: The Red Lantern icon
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, Chaotic Evil in Green Lantern: The Animated Series
- Portfolio: Revenge and Unstoppable Rage, Blood as a Weapon, Badassery with or without the ring, Blood Magic, Red Is Violent, An average man made psychotic from tragedy, Seen as a demon, Leader of a Berserk Corps (While retaining his own will), 3.5 billion years old
- Domain: Anger, Rage, Blood, Battle.
- Allies: Lordgenome, Bruce Banner/The Hulk, The Punisher
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Khorne, the other Lantern corps
- Enemies: Krona, The Anti-Spiral, Yuuki Terumi, YHVH, almost every Lawful Evil member of the pantheon and all members who think It's All About Me, Sheev Palpatine, Nekron and his GUAD, all robots and AI hostile to organic beings and Aquaman
- Opposes: The House of Hatred, every Lawful Stupid member of the pantheon, the GUAL (for the most part).
- Opposed by: Supergirl.
- Long ago, Atrocitus was Atros, a simple man of Ryut. That was until the Manhunters turned on all life, slaughtering his sector. Ever since that day, he has been Atrocitus, swearing revenge on the Guardians and their Green Lanterns. Due to the rise of the Black Lanterns and numerous other events, Atrocitus has had to team up with both them and Sinestro. As of now, he's decided to keep the truce with the Green Lanterns up, as the Old Guardians are dead and having other matters on his hands.
- It was revealed that while the Guardian's Manhunters killed his people, it was Krona who, among many other things, reprogrammed the Manhunters to slaughter his sector, all to prove a point that "emotionless robots" was an accident waiting to happen. Despite this, Atrocitus still despises the Guardians and everything they stand for mainly because they ignore shit like this or try to hide it under the rug. It's this reason why he detests most Lawful members of the Pantheon, as he believes they obstruct vengeance and "true" justice. Atrocitus was pleased somewhat to find Krona alive again in the pantheon, as it would give him the opportunity to finally kill him.
- Serves as leader of the Red Lantern Corps. Regardless of who you are, if you are full of rage you are a potential candidate. One of the downsides of the ring is that its required to keep the heart beating, as it changes the blood into a weapon. A Blue Lantern ring is capable of purifying the body from this. Though one of the benefits is that you no longer need a heart to survive. Atrocitus can survive without either for some time.
- While most Red Lanterns are too insane to focus their thoughts, those with enough willpower one can control their thoughts. Supergirl was once an example, and she hated Atrocitus even when she was a Red Lantern. Another way to restore a Red Lantern's madness is to dip them in Ysmault's blood lake. He'll only do this with certain Red Lanterns he finds useful, such as his newly acquired ally Frank Castle.
- To him, true rage does not come from fear, greed or defiance. It comes from the pain of loss. As such, he detests the House of Hatred, seeing them as a corrupt version of true rage. Not to mention they're the very people who require the Red Lantern Corps in the first place.
- Goes completely BERSERK (even by his standards) at Yuuki Terumi. Everything about him pisses Atrocitus off to new heights, and any attempt to troll the Red Lantern results in him simply trying to rip Terumi into bloody pieces.
- Atrocitus has a long list of enemies, but at the top are YHVH and the Anti-Spiral. YHVH's malicious tyranny represents everything he hates about the Guardians, the Green Lanterns and authority in general taken Up to Eleven. As for the Anti-Spiral, his desires of total genocide and suppression are a far more sickening and evil version of his sector's genocide.
- His hatred of the Anti-Spiral has resulted in an alliance with Lordgenome. They're impressed by each other's ability to act while lacking pulmonary organs.
- Has a crush on Mera (not that he'd admit it), amazed at her slaughter as a Red Lantern. This has gotten him the animosity of Aquaman.
- Has a complicated relationship with Khorne. Khorne favors Atrocitus and his Red Lantern Corps greatly, however Atrocitus wants to avoid being corrupted too much by Khorne. He believes that Khorne is none other than his corps' entity, the Butcher, having become more powerful and aggressive by the time of the 41st millennium.
- While Atrocitus is "friends" with the Hulk, he has no interest in making him a Red Lantern. Since Hulk get stronger the madder Hulk gets, a Red Lantern Hulk would be WAY too powerful for Atrocitus to keep under control. Even the Red Lantern thinks a Red Lantern Hulk would be "too violent and angry."
- Atrocitus also has no interest in making Asura a Red Lantern; he affirms that he's certainly not going to do that to a deity already too dangerous to anger even without a Red Ring.
- I'm an Intermediate God, any problem with that!
- Symbol: A Heavy Metal-Themed Skull superimposed over a Cross!!
- Alignment: Rangin' from Evil to Neutral to Good, 'cause I'm revolvin' it!
- Portfolio: Being the Best Bounty Hunter in All the Galaxy, Being an Anti-Hero (Because Why Not), Hammin' in up, Speaking Every Galactic Language, Being the Least Nice Guy Over There, Banned From Both Heaven and Hell, Runnin' as Badass Biker, Big Fraggin' Guns, Showin' the Middle Fingah, Healin' Factor, Breakin' Dat Fourth Wall, Parodyin' The 90's Anti-Hero Archetype. Fraggin' My Entire Species For the Evulz... err, For the Lulz.
- Domains: Weaponry, Travel, Ambiguity, Lust and Smokin' are my speciality.
- Allies: Deadpool, Stone Cold Steve Austin, (because he shares a lot of things with the Main Man).
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Supes (except his evil alternate self).
- Rivals: Wolverine, Diana of Themyscira/Wonder Woman, Samus Aran, Captain Falcon, Bob, Malcolm Reynolds, Domino.
- Friendly Enemies With: Arthur Curry/Aquaman, because I like dolphins.
- Enemies: Dat' bastich tyrannical version of The Big Blue Boy Scout, The self-proclaimed Evulz Sentai Trollkaiger (Terumi, Bernkastel, Handsome Jack, Basco and Izaya), Santa Claus, Robot Santa, Darkseid, Ghost Rider
- Opposed by: The GUAD, The House of FAITH
- Sure it was fun bein' ta God of Bounty Hunters fragging whoever I please, but I've got other wonderful talents ta share in the Pantheon. What people remember most is how I fragged my entire race. Whether it was For fun or a high school project doesn't matter to me. Such an achievement deserves special praise. Which is why I'm movin' to ta House of Slaughter.
- Back when I was known as a Bounty Hunter, I used to compete with the likes of hot chick Samus and that dork with the funny helmet. Some go to them when they think I'll double-cross 'em. To that I say this wouldn't happen if ya pay me properly.
- No one knows me better than the Ol' Blue Boy Scout. He tussled for years on out... with me on top most of tha time. Nowadays I just let him live outta respect for the man. Few people can put up a fight like me.
- His cousin ain't half bad either... if ya know what I mean. But seriously, we hung out a couple of times and had a blast. Who knew she could rock da biker outfit.
- But don't get me started on that prissy version of Supes in tha House of Fear. I bet my version would have taken care of that tyrannical bastard with enough time. At least he knows what I'm capable of: the chicken hasn't returned my calls for a brawl.
- No one can kill me. Even I tried that; I only grow back like brand new. Can't even get myself in heaven or hell. I guess that's why I ain't allowed in tha House of Faith. Guess they don't wanna deal with the body.
- I also got tha Alliance of Death nippin' at my heels all tha time. They keep say if they can kill me, they can kill all life in tha Multiverse. I say give it ya best shot ya buch a greasy necromancers.
- Wolvie may claim that he beat me in that crossover battle, but that furball just won't admit he paid me off. Such it might have cost my team the win, but the canuck sure knows how ta bargain. He he could just stop braggin' about it all tha time.
- The Main Man can't tolerate dat' actions of da' bastich group of Terumi and his trolls, callin' themselves the Evulz Sentai Trollkaiger. I insist that they plagiarized dat' name to da' true Super Sentai heroes known as Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.
- I, The Main Man can be seen in the House of Love, flirting with da' most beautiful women in dat' Pantheon. Nice to know nice babes are plentiful in the Pantheon. Just don't get me in a room with Slaanesh.
- I woulda been fine with dat Anti-Hero title, but that got snatched up by Spawn. Not that I mind; us anti-heroes gotta stick together. Dat goes the same ta Deadpool. He's a little... girly for my tastes but is always itchin' for violence.
- Aquaman got me protectin' his dolphins from harm. He knows those are tha only things I won't harm. And before ya say anything, dolphins are totally badass! Don't think their cuteness makes me soft!
- Ol' Saint Nick still hasn't forgiven me for ruinin' Christmas. It ain't my fault it's a sucky holiday. I'm also more than willing to blow up dat robot version too.
- Is finally glad that the high ups got rid of that yuppie poser in the new 52. Dan Didio is officially off my hitlist... for now. I hope ta make my triumphant return in Rebirth.
- Before anyone asks, when it comes to any rumors about me bein challenged to a death battle by Ghost Rider... HE DIDNT EAT MY SOUL. HE DIDNT KICK MY ASS. HE DIDNT FRAG ME. THAT. NEVER. HAPPENED. These holy weapons are for fighting demons! I get into all sorts of fights! This shouldn't be strange!