In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen:
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
- Nausicaä, The Goddess of the Feudal Future (Princess Nausicaä, Daughter of Jhil, Chieftain of the Valley of the Wind, The Blue-Clad One, Princess Zandra) is a Lesser Goddess under Time Periods (House of Time and Space).
My Neighbor Totoro
- Totoro, God of Tummy Cushions (Keeper of the Forest) is a Lesser God under Body Images (House of Personal Appearance).
- Satsuki and Mei Kusakabe, Goddesses of Childhood Innocence are Quasideities under Child Archetypes (House of Childhood and Adolescence).
- Catbus, God of Giant Cats, is a Lesser God under Felines (House of Beasts and Fauna).
Grave of the Fireflies
- Seita and Setsuko Yokokawa, Guardians of Dead Children, are Quasideities under Child Archetypes (House of Childhood and Adolescence) and Death Archetypes (House of Death and Postmortem).
Kiki's Delivery Service
- Kiki, Goddess of Delivery Services via Flight and Flying Broomsticks is a Lesser Goddess under Air-Based Travel (House of Travel) and Social & Recreational Work (House of Jobs and Profession).
- Marco Pagot, God of Pig Men (Porco Rosso, Marco Rosselini) is a Lesser God under Anthropomorphic Animals (House of Beasts and Fauna)
- The Tanuki of Tama Hill, Gods of Supernatural Genitalia and Defenders of Uncorrupted Wilderness, are Lesser Gods under Environmental Settings (House of Locations and Settings) and Gender/Sex Miscellaneous (House of Gender).
Whisper of the Heart
- Shizuku Tsukishima, Goddess of Aspiring Writers, is a Quasideity under Storytelling (House of Narrative).
- Ashitaka, God of Eternal Scars (Prince Ashitaka (formerly) Last Prince of the Emishi, Bearer of Nago's Curse) is a Lesser God under Scars (House of Personal Appearance).
- San, Goddess of Nature Lovers (Princess Mononoke, The Princess of Vengeful Spirits) is an Intermediate Goddess under Nature Preservers (House of Nature).
- Lady Eboshi, Goddess of Taking Grievous Injuries After Taking Out More Powerful Beings (Eboshi Gozen, M'lady, Gun Woman, That Damn Woman) is a Demigoddess under Medical Conditions (House of Health and Diseases)
- Moro-no-Kimi, Goddess of White Wolves (Moro) is an Intermediate Goddess under Canines (House of Beasts and Fauna) and Light & Dark Colors (House of Colours)
- Okkoto-nushi, God of Boars (Okkoto) is an Intermediate God under Ungulates (House of Beasts and Fauna)
- Shishigami, Celestial Entity of Fertile Feet (The Great Forest Spirit) is a Greater Deity under Miscellaneous Flora (House of Plants)
- No Face, God of Feeding on Emotions (Noh Face) is a Lesser God under Other Emotions (House of Emotion) and Consumption (House of Food).
- Chihiro Ogino, Goddess of Adventures in Other Worlds (Sen) is a Demigoddess under Destinations (House of Locations and Settings).
- Yubaba, Goddess of Taking Away Names is a Greater Goddess under Nicknames And Renames (House of Naming and Epithets).
Howl's Moving Castle
- Howl and Sophie Hatter, Divine Couple of the Famous Moving Castle (Howl: Howl Jenkins Pendragon, Wizard Howl, Wizard Pendragon, Jenkins the Sorcerer) as Lesser Deity under Architecture (House of Craft).
Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea
- Ponyo, Goddess of Unconventional Mermaids (Brunhilde) as a Quasideity under Fantastic Races (House of Otherness).
The Tale of the Princess Kaguya