Health and Diseases
Sandwiched between the Houses of Life and Death and Knowledge, the House of Health and Diseases was divided into two sections; Ward, and Quarantine. The former acts as the hospital house where they treat the injured and the sick. This is where many of their doctors and healers reside. The latter, however, houses some of their deadlier diseases and viruses. It's in here where their fouler deities make their home.
This house acts as a neutral place; therefore, members of all Alliances are welcome to be treated. Because of this, there is a no-fighting policy in effect. Those who violate this will face Retsu Unohana's wrath. And nobody wants to make her angry.
The house is overseen by both Retsu Unohana in its Ward section and Nurgle for its Quarantine section. At least, this was until complaints of running out of room forced them to divide the house into five sub-houses. Both Retsu and Nurgle still serve more or less as the heads of the house as a whole
Padre de la Muerte and Matron of Mercy
- Symbol: The Number 7. The Mark of Nurgle
- Theme Music: Dance of the Maggotkin
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil (thinks he's Chaotic Good)
- Followers: His legion of Death Guard Space Marines (now a bunch of bloated plague-zombies) and a whole bunch of friendly diseased Daemons. Maybe Christian Weston Chandler as well.
- Heralds: The Great Unclean Ones
- High Priest: Mortarion
- Portfolio: Eldritch Abomination, Depopulation Bomb, Skewed Morality Due To Loving ALL Forms Of Life, The Virus, The Corruption, Utterly crushing people's hopes, Driving people into the pit of despair, Offering to take the pain away and bring them into his family in exchange for their souls, Utterly Filthy, A Father to His Men, Being rather kind despite destroying entire planets with all kinds of plagues, Obliviously Evil, Feel No Pain, being a bloated, fun guy even when he commits countless atrocities, The Virus, Beneficial Disease
- Domain: Disease, Plague, Pestilence, Decay, Despair, Perseverance, Compassion
- Allies: Typhus, Albert Wesker, Mordremoth, Cioccolata, Fran Madaraki, Pestilence the Horseman, Thrax
- Rival/Conflicting Opinion: Cyth V'sug
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Fabius Bile
- Respects: Yuuki Konno (One sided)
- Antithesis: Tzeentch
- Enemies (one-sided on their end): The Imperium of Mankind, members of his own house not mentioned under "allies", any and all germophobes (especially Zim and Brainiac/Vril Dox), SCP-049
- Opposed by: The Life Entity
- Battle Cry: NURGLE IS LOVE! NURGLE IS LIFE! ALL PRAISE THE PLAGUE FATHER WITH THE CORPSE OF DEATH!
- One of the four Great Chaos Gods, Nurgle is the Lord of Decay. A grotesque, cosmic being, he embodies entropy, morbidity, disease and physical corruption. And yet he also embodies fortitude and determination, with his blessings having an upside. Those in his favor are diseased yet much harder to kill and they Feel No Pain. The problem is that it involves copious amounts of Body Horror, a state that drives the person to maddened despair until they come to love it. And they wish to spread their "gift" to everyone.
- Nurgle's compassionate and friendly nature is ironically the main reason he's such a blight on the cosmos. He loves all life equally, but that includes bacteria, mold and other forms of decay. He associates himself with Friendship because he wants to "help" everyone, however, his idea of help is twisting people physically and mentally past the Despair Event Horizon so they become deranged, jovial abominations. He honestly doesn't realize most consider this a Fate Worse than Death and people have given up trying to tell him otherwise... or don't bother because he tends to break their minds.
- Loves his followers like a father. In a twisted and cosmic sort of way, can technically grant eternal life (though not immortality). Some say that despite the way his male followers look, his female followers could end up strangely good-looking. Surprisingly one of the more jovial and good-natured Gods of the Pantheon, despite his job description. However, he has a hard time figuring out why nobody wants to come near him...
- Diametrically opposed to Tzeentch, for Tzeentch's power derives from hope and changing fortitude while Nurgle's comes from defiance born of despair and helplessness.
- Despite being one of the main figures in his own house, most of the members have a "terminate on sight" policy to his Daemons and avatars. However, he does have friends there aside from his Plague Marine commander Typhus. Usually, they cause plagues and diseases. He considers Pestilence to be a fellow co-worker and gave Thrax new life. And while most doctors consider him an abomination, Fran is completely on-board with his philosophy that life is sacred and that there is no Fate Worse than Death, though the Medic, who helped ascend her, is trying to dissuade her from those thoughts.
- Has a fondness for Alex Wesker due to his use of viruses and genetic engineering. Cioccolata is fascinated by the horrible rot he inflicts and wants in. On the other hand, SCP-049 considers him an abomination.
- Wanted to be part of the Grand United Alliance of Good initially, however because of his worldview and everything else, they aren't letting him in. The Grand United Alliance of Evil let him in because they want to use his plagues. Of course with Nurgle, his take on "good and evil" is completely different from what most consider good and evil.
- Believe it or not, but he's actually married to a goddess of healing who he tries to treat like a proper wife, despite the fact that she keeps giving the GUAG clues on how to cure his plagues. Considering how her other choice of a husband was Slaanesh, it's safe to say that she made the better choice.
- Davros tried to become his High Priest by creating the ultimate virus but the Doctor stole it. He's one of the few beings Nurgle doesn't like due to being an Omnicidal Maniac that wants to use his virus to kill everything sans himself and maybe the Daleks, just to feel above the gods. Nurgles considers this insulting.
- He has a complicated relationship with Cyth V'sug. On the one hand, there is some kinship felt between them due to their shared roles as demonic gods of rot, disease, parasites and pollution, and each grudgingly admires the other's skill in crafting parasites and plagues. On the other, besides the usual difficulty in getting chaotic entities to work together, there is also the issue that Nurgle reminds Cyth V'sug of the demons and daemons of his home corner of the multiverse, creatures he absolutely hates, as well as bitter territorial rivalry at the thought of another demon or god controlling something he feels should be his domain alone. On Nurgle's end of things, the jovial father of plagues finds the Prince of the Blasted Heath unpleasantly dour and grim.
- Nekron is one of the few beings he truly despises. Nurgle loves all life and wishes to keep everything alive, while Nekron wants the destruction of all life, down to the bacterium. The feeling is mutual, as the Lord of the Unliving considers Nurgle to embody everything that is wrong with life, and why he wishes to bring the universe back to its silent, lifeless state. He actively opposes the GUAD on principle.
- Nurgle has a warm admiration and genuine respect for one Yuuki Konno, seeing her as the embodiment of his ideology to transcending despair through joy. After all, ins spite of suffering for every day of her short 15 years with AIDS, one of the most painful and humiliating blights of the Lord of Decay's creation), Yuuki rose above her ordeal to become The Worlds Greatest Warrior of Alfheim and live a joyful life of loving friendship and hope. Understandably, this respect is very much one sided, as Yuuki resents Nurgle for robbing her of a chance to find true love, and have her life continue beyond her through children.
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: A giant Manta Ray (Minazuki)
- Alignment: Neutral Good on a good day, either Chaotic Neutral or Chaotic Evil on a bad day, when assuming the Yachiru Unohana persona
- Portfolio: Healing, Leader of White Magician Girls, Mama Bear, Doesn't look like it, but REALLY REALLY SCARY when mad, Ax-Crazy Superpowered Evil Sides, Battle Lust
- Domains: Army, Healing, Protection, Care, War
- Lieutenant: Isane Kotetsu
- High Priestess: Shamal
- Allies: Litchi Faye-Ling, Faust Baldhead, Kenpachi Zaraki, Byakuya Kuchiki, Son Goku, Hakufu Sonsaku, AJ Lee, Compa, the ToQgers (especially Mio/ToQ 3gou and Akira Nijino/ToQ 6gou)
- Enemies: Sousuke Aizen, The Vandereich, Yuuki Terumi, Relius Clover
- It is said that merely forgetting to mention her name in briefings brings terror to the Pantheon.
- If anyone tries to bully her followers, she will gladly stare at them, which is enough to make the bullies run away pissing on their pants. It even works on Kratos of all people.
- Some rumors have circulated suggesting that she is somehow fond of Kenpachi Zaraki. Most of the gods also notice how she hangs around with her lieutenant all the time. These two hypotheses each have a goodly number of adherents, mostly depending on which one they believe is hotter (some believe that both at the same would be hotter than either alone).
- This rumor once got to the hands of Aya Shameimaru and was posted into the headline of Bunbunmaru Newspaper...
- She also would like to apologize deeply for the fans of Steve Irwin, as a stingray, somewhat similar to the form of her zanpakutou, caused his death and she couldn't save him.
- Refuses to return to the City of Adventure after an unknown, but presumably unpleasant incident.
- At first, she was handled with the trust to find a cure for Arakune. Unfortunately, her house was raided by both Terumi and Relius Clover and her research stolen. Unohana took responsibility of that and decided to make both of them pay.
- It was revealed that she is both the First Kenpachi and that her real name is Unohana Yachiru. An immediate warning was given to all members of the GUAE in every house: stay away from her at all costs.
- Rumoredly perished, in her own accord, by training Zaraki Kenpachi. Fortunately for her, she lived on, thanks to Son Goku giving her a Senzu Bean before she would truly perish like Yamamoto.
- Also present in the House of Combat.
Dr. McNinja, God of Non-Japanese Ninjas (Doctor Patrick McNinja) visits this temple more often due to working as a doctor. In fact, he is currently employed in there.
On very rare occasions, SCP-049 is very likely to show up here after breaking containment. The presence of the "plague" it's what usually bring him to this house.