open/close all folders
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, Goddess of Strength Lacking Skill (Princess Kaguya, Rabbit Goddess, Ten-Tails Demon, Progenitor of Chakra, God Almighty, Mother of Chakra, Mother of All)
- Greater Goddess (Overdeity as the Ten-Tails)
- Symbol: The Ōtsutsuki Clan symbol◊
- Theme Song: Kaguya Ōtsutsuki
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Unskilled, but Strong, Abusive Precursor, Ancient Astronaut, Ancient Evil, Battle Aura, Big Bad, Greater-Scope Villain, Complete Immortality, Covert Pervert, Diabolus ex Machina, The Dreaded, Evil Matriarch, Final Boss, Horned Humanoid Alien, Lunar Rabbit Motifs, Person of Mass Destruction, Physical Goddess, Can Manipulate Her Skeletal Structure, Possesses All Nature Transformations and Eye Techniques, Has a Third Eye, Can Travel to Six Different Dimensions, Wants to Absorb Everyone's Chakra, In Order to Have All the Power in the World, And Turn Everyone into Zetsus, Started Off with Good Intentions, But Was Driven Insane by Her Power, Was Sealed Away Inside the Moon
- Domain(s): Chakra, Power, The Moon
- Herald: Black Zetsu
- Allies: Melkor and the Grand United Alliance of Evil (just barely though), Tiamat, Kronika, Typhon, Sofia Lamb, Fused Zamasu
- Enemies: All ascended Naruto deities, especially Naruto himself, Vegeta, Kenshiro, Sanji, Boa Hancock, Sosuke Aizen, Yhwach, YHVH, Lucifer, Most of the House of Family
- Opposed by: Chang'e, Kaguya Houraisan, Eirin Yagokoro, Reisen Udongein Inaba
- Mocked by: Pretty much all competent fighters throughout the Pantheon
- Kaguya is a member of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, an ancient race of horned celestial beings who had spent countless eons traveling throughout dimensions seeking out worlds cultivated with the God Tree. Whenever they would find such a world, they would harvest the god trees' fruit so that they could use its chakra to gain power and prolong their lives. One day, Kaguya arrived on Earth, which at the time consisted of feudal societies who constantly engaged in wars against each other. After eating the fruit of the God Tree, Kaguya awakened the Rinne Sharingan and became the sole person on the planet endowed with chakra. Using her new-found power, she single-handedly ended the wars and took control of the nations. For her deed of stopping the conflicts, she received the blessing of the people and was worshipped as the Rabbit Goddess.
- Kaguya later gave birth to twin sons Hagoromo and Hamura and dispersed chakra to them, making the pair the first people born with chakra. In order to protect her chakra from being taken by other members of her clan, Kaguya used the Infinite Tsukuyomi on humans to transform them into an army of White Zetsu over the course of many years. Eventually, Kaguya became obsessed with wanting to possess all chakra and turned against her sons. Having devised a plan to absorb their chakra, she integrated with the God Tree and became the Ten-Tails, challenging her sons to battle. However, Hagoromo and Hamura managed to seal the beast's chakra within the former's body while using its husk as the core of a newly-created celestial body that would become known as the Moon. Hamura later took leadership of the Ōtsutsuki clan and departed to the moon to guard the beast's remains, while Hagoromo remained on Earth in order to spread chakra to humanity and teach them the concept of ninshū.
- However, just before her sons could completely seal her, Kaguya had manifested her will in the form of an artificial human called Black Zetsu. With the agenda of reviving its "mother", Black Zetsu manipulated Hagoromo's eldest son, Indra Ōtsutsuki, as well as his descendants within the Uchiha clan and his brother Asura's descendants within the Senju clan in an attempt to get one of them to awaken the Rinnegan and break the seal. Madara Uchiha would eventually succeed in obtaining the Rinnegan, and Black Zetsu began secretly manipulating world events to have Kaguya revived.
- After the Infinite Tsukuyomi was cast by Madara Uchiha, Black Zetsu impaled him from behind and revealed his true allegiance, much to Madara's horror. Black Zetsu then began completely covering Madara's body with his own malleable mass and forcing him to start absorbing the chakra of those trapped in the Infinite Tsukuyomi. After Madara's body dramatically increased in size, it shrank down again, revealing a revived Kaguya standing in his place. However, after a prolonged fight against Team 7, Kaguya was sealed once again inside one of her dimensions by Naruto and Sasuke.
- Kaguya's ascension into the Pantheon came about through the machinations of the GUAE. When Madara showed no interest in joining them, the GUAE decided to look for other potential allies from the Naruto world. Upon learning of Kaguya, they tried to reach her in her dimension and pull her into the Pantheon, although they initially only succeeded in retrieving Black Zetsu. Through their cooperation with Black Zetsu, they eventually managed to successfully ascend Kaguya herself into the Pantheon.
- Upon her ascension, Kaguya immediately departed towards Naruto and his friends and attacked them in an effort to absorb their chakra. With the help of several other deities, Naruto and Sasuke managed to seal her once again and imprison her within her temple. Having observed the fight from afar, the GUAE quickly learned about Kaguya being a very poor tactician, being almost completely reliant on Black Zetsu to give her pointers in battle, using her powers indiscriminately without care or concern for how much of it she's wasting, and repeatedly falling for simple tricks. Despite being disappointed in her performance, the GUAE decided that she could still be useful to their cause as a heavy hitter, although they also informed Black Zetsu that they would only release her again when they found use for her.
- The opportunity to release Kaguya finally came during an incident in which several worlds collided with each other. Kaguya begrudgingly agreed to work with the GUAE, as it gave her the chance to fight against Naruto and his friends again. During the incident, she also became enemies with Vegeta, Kenshiro, Sanji and Boa Hancock, each of whom aknowledged her as one of the biggest threats there.
- When Kaguya returned to her temple, she began plotting a Zetsu Army in case the rest of the Ōtsutsuki Clan ever ascended, since she made the army specifically to fight her clan. When people learned of how her clan are even more villainous than her and revel in it, many became unsettled and consulted Naruto and his friends on what kind of measures they could take if a war between Kaguya and members of her clan ever broke out within the Pantheon.
- Kaguya has managed to strike up an alliance with several other evil parental Monster Progenitors such as Tiamat, Kronika and Typhon. Kaguya's desire to take back all of the chakra that humanity has inherited from her was similar enough to Tiamat's goal of reverting humanity into a primordial soup and putting them back in her womb that the two got along pretty quickly and easily. Kaguya is also rather envious of the fact that Kronika's children are not only completely loyal to her, but that her daughter Cetrion even obeyed her mother's order to sacrifice her essence in order to give Kronika a power boost, whereas Kaguya's children outright opposed her. She also managed to somewhat bond with Typhon over how they were both sealed away after being defeated, albeit under different circumstances.
- Her association with Sofia Lamb was initially considered rather odd, although people eventually figured out that the two get along because they spend most of their time complaining about their children and plotting about how to accomplish their similar goals and beliefs.
- She's on reasonably amicable terms with Zamasu, as they both dislike humanity and wouldn't mind destroying them outright as a form of judgment. However, Zamasu also disapproves of Kaguya's past romance with a human and even giving birth to half-human offspring, which he considers disgusting and blasphemous. The fact that Kaguya herself regrets having previously spared humanity and giving away part of her chakra to her sons has generally resulted in her agreeing with Zamasu on the matter.
- Due to the fact that she can barely tolerate someone else being stronger than her, she quickly developed a dislike of Sosuke Aizen and Yhwach, both of whom similarly desire to attain ultimate power. Sosuke in particular tends to annoy her, as the two of them briefly fought against each other after Kaguya was released from her temple. However, the fact that Sosuke and Yhwach are both smarter and better fighters than her tends to cause her much frustration.
- Due to Kaguya's desire to impose a totalitarian peace on the world, many wondered whether or not she would consider joining forces with YHVH and the GUAL. However, this turned out not to be the case, as she and YHVH quickly developed a dislike of one another. It was later explained that, although she doesn't particularly like Melkor and the GUAE, they at least allow her to mostly do as she pleases, whereas YHVH actively tried to impose his will upon her, which she considered intolerable.
- Kaguya strongly dislikes Lucifer, who disagrees with her view on humanity. Lucifer regards humans as being special and even praised Kaguya for her original intentions. However, he also expressed disappointment in what she had become, lamenting how she's been consumed by her obsession with taking back her chakra.
- When Kaguya learned of the various Lunarians within the pantheon, one of them even having the same first name, she suspected that they might be her descendants and sought them out to drain their chakra. However, when she discovered that none of them had any relation to her, she quickly lost interest in them and doesn't regard them as a threat. On the other hand, many of the Lunarians themselves actively oppose her due to the threat she poses as well as the fact that they don't want people to associate her with them.
- Kaguya's reputation as a poor tactician and fighter as well as her quiet disposition has resulted in her not only being mocked by numerous competent fighters throughout the Pantheon, but has even resulted in people comparing her unfavourably to Madara. Despite the fact that pretty much everyone hates him, people have begrudgingly admitted that he at least had an excuse and ostensibly good intentions, whereas Kaguya is solely motivated by her greed. As a result, battles against Kaguya are the only time that people are willing to team up with Madara.
- Another thing various deities have mocked her for was the fact that she actually fell for Naruto's Sexy Jutsu. Kaguya claims she was merely surprised that such a technique even existed, or was let alone being used against her, but combined with her essential non-reaction to it, it working long enough for Naruto to land a hit on her, and her visible smirk afterwards, many deities believe she was secretly enjoying the view. The fact that she continues to be fooled by it hasn't done much to help her case.
- "All chakra... belongs to me. Once again, all chakra shall become one!!!"
Bane, God of Strength Allied With Intellect (The Man Who Broke The Bat, Antonio Diego, Gotham's Reckoning, Necessary Evil, Eduardo Dorrance)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Mask
- Theme song: Gotham's Reckoning
- Alignment: True Neutral, unless allied with a certain shadowy league, in which case, he's Chaotic Evil (Necessarily Evil according to himself)
- Portfolio: Strength Along With Intellect, Easily Overpowering Batman, Plans, Cool Masks, Shrugging Off Blows Like They're Nothing, Venom
- Domains: Battle, Pain, Planning
- Allies: Deadshot, Ra's al Ghul, Talia al Ghul
- Enemies: Batman (usually), Robin, Venom
- Ascended to godhood following the events of The Dark Knight Rises, which got him to show that he truly combines a spine-breaking strength (look below) with capabilities of master-planning.
- Few can boast to have defeated Batman himself. Bane is among those select few, as the man to have broken Batman's spine. As such, he ranks among Batman's deadliest opponents.
- He once got into some 'silly agreement' with Joel Schumacher over making him look like Dumb Muscle. When he realized what he'd just done, Bane flipped off and Schumacher has become something of his Berserk Button, faster than one can say "Bat Credit Card".
- Has yet to participate in any of the Pantheon wrestling matches, though followers and fans alike pray for such an appearance.
- Few speak of it, but there was once a teddy bear found in Bane's temple.
- Is baffled at the supposed story as to how Saitama became the man he is now. Instead of a hundred by doing push-ups, sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10 kilometers with no rest, Bane did a thousand push-ups, sit-ups and pull-ups, and meditated for four hours instead of sleep.
- Fought Venom to the death after he killed some of his men and interrupted one of his jobs. It ended with Venom devouring his brain. Bane's compound is now rigged with flamethrowers and loudspeakers.
- Refuses to discuss why Max Rockatansky looks like him, and despite the Road Warrior's hatred for him, Bane doesn't think of him as a menace.
Chen Stormstout, God of Drunk Fighters (Legendary Brewmaster, Wandering Brewmaster, Storm, Earth and Fire, Merrymaker Chen, The Priority Panda)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A giant barrel full of Booze and a Staff
- Theme Song: His titular theme
- Alingment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Highly mobile despite his size, Likes to Drink and Eat a lot, Big Fun, Pandaren, Badass Beard, Boisterous Bruiser, Breathing Fire, Great Cook, Guile Hero, Honor Before Reason, Nice Hat, Size Strength, Wandering Azeroth in search of the greatest boozes, All Monks Know Kung-Fu, Being cool to his niece Li Li, Splitting Into Three Different Forms, Barrel Throwing
- Domains: Pandas, Brews, Drinks, Monks, Barrels
- High Priest: Mangix the Brewmaster
- From Blizzard Entertainment: Li Li Stormstout (His niece), Rexxar, Vol'jin, Thrall, Baine Bloodhoof, Jaina Proudmoore, Malfurion Stormrage, Uther Lightbringer, Jim Raynor, Tyrael, Most of the Nephalems (Especially Sonya), The Lost Vikings
- Drinking Buddies: Bacchus, Cayden Cailean, Muradin Bronzebeard, Tavish DeGroot/The Demoman, Homer Simpson
- Other Allies: Po, Moe Syzlak, Rock Lee, Aang, Wong Fei-Hung, Jackie Chan, Ling Xiaoyu, Litchi Faye-Ling, Kino, AZ, Uncle Iroh, Decim, The Panda King
- Rivals: Kharazim the Monk (On a friendly note), Donkey Kong
- Enemies: Garrosh Hellscream, Arthas Menethil, Diablo, Lord Shen, Bashmaster
- Opposes: Leoric
- Hailing from the far lands of Pandaria, Chen Stormstout is a Brewmaster Monk who Travels the world of Azeroth in hopes to learn about the different brews present. He was originally going to be given the position as the God of Pandas but he declined and left the position to Po while at the same time deciding to train the Young Panda Warrior. However, after Po stated that he could easily take the position for Drunken Combat, Chen changed his mind.
- However, when he arrived he discovered that his position was already held by Rock Lee. Nonetheless, Lee agreed to give the position to Chen if he was able to put up a fight. To the Latter surprise, Chen did a spectacular performance and as he promised, the position of Drunken Master was awarded to the Pandaren Monk.
- Now that he is able to spend more time on the Pantheon, he decided to start focusing more on Po's training. Chen is having high hopes for the Young Warrior and when the time is right, he will gladly take him under his wing and bring him to Azeroth.
- However, there has been some accusations that Chen and his race are a shameless copy of Po. However, Chen assures these detractors that he was already wandering the world of Azeroth before Po's adventures even started.
- He was happy to learn that his old buddies Rexxar and Vol'jin also had an spot here and invited them to hang out like old times. However, there was a nasty surprise for him when he found that Garrosh Hellscream has also found his way here and he still hasn't forgived him for his crime against Pandaria.
- Thanks to his pupil Po, he was introduced to Litchi Faye-Ling, but specially, her little panda Lao Jiu, Po's little apprentice. Chen was surprised that such little thing can be carried as a hairpin but nonetheless agreed to train him alongside Po.
- He also became close friends with Litchi, after finding out they had a lot of things in Common, like their combat styles, their love for drinks and Litchi's love for Pandas. Chen usually prepares her special Brews just for her. However, when he heard about her backstory, how many in the Pantheon was accusing her for trying to save a friend, and the implications that she's drinking to ease her pain, even Chen thought that such kind of drink session was too insensitive and mean-spirited and at times, tries to console her that he's on the same boat, he'd do anything to see those close to him safe and protected (especially his niece Li Li, but just to be on the same boat, he put Rexxar and Vol'jin in the equation).
- And for some reason, once he got out of the session, Chen usually found himself dressed up rather... 'cutely' by her. He just laughed that off.
- Naturally, he tends to hang around Moe's Tavern, and he even befriended most of the usual visitors of said place. What makes Chen stand out is that he always comes prepared with Booze of his own, which other Gods always want to try out, much to his amusement. He often helps Moe manage the place from time to time.
- On separate occasions, Chen makes visits to another bar known as the Quindecim, primarily to help Decim with the drinks and they sometimes exchange drinks in their free time. The fact that the two of them are also great cooks helps quite a bit.
- He is really close with the Nephalems after battling alongside them several times. He especially gets on really well with Sonya and even they invented a brand new tag team move called "Washing Machine". While they didn't specify what the move is about, they clarified that involves craters and barrels, for some reason.
- He also hold a really fierce rivalry with fellow monk Kharazim. While the latter has jokingly remarked that Chen isn't a true monk, they both have immense respect for each other.
- Chen usually has many story to tell to anybody interested thanks to his countless travels around the World. However, he will charge you $9.95 per minute, that's why nobody bothers to hear him.
- Chen is no slouch when it comes to magical abilities. He is even capable of splitting into three different Pandas with special abilities called Storm, Earth and Fire. He however tends to not use this ability too much, because he is tired of the unwanted attention they brings because they are cute.
Earth: "Wait...I'm Earth and he's Fire. Shouldn't you be Wind?" Storm: "Quiet! Or do you want to get sued?"
- However, Earth always wonder why were they named like these:
- Additionally, he is also able to transform himself into a big rolling barrel, which has brought him trouble sometimes with Donkey Kong, since every time he transforms, the Gorilla grabs him and throws him somewhere else. They are however on pretty good terms.
- He really doesn't like Leoric. One could say because of the Skeleton king evil attitudes, but in reality there was one time that Leoric say really mean things to him prompting him to cry and start drinking from the barrel. Leoric then started wacking him with his maze but grew bored after seeing Chen tank them like it was nothing. Some people think that it was Chen's plan all along to show who's the boss in terms of being a tanky fighter.
- Because of their wandering nature and having traveled around their respective worlds, Chen became good friends with both Kino and AZ. They occasionally share the stories they experienced in their journeys.
- Sometimes, he brings his niece Li Li to roam around the Pantheon, a fact that Li Li finds very fun and interesting, because the Pantheon is so big and has a lot of different places. Chen occasionally chats with Iroh because of their similar roles as uncles and their complicated relationship with their respective siblings.
- However, Chen has been getting criticized of being too carefree sometimes with his niece, to the point that he even allows her to fight in the Nexus. Chen doesn't pay attention to these comments, as he knows that Li Li is very capable of taking care of herself without his interference.
- Turns out that when festivities arrives on his homeland, Chen usually changes his usual style and becomes Merrymaker Chen◊, Bringing alcohol and drinks to any person who just wants to have a really nice time.
- "I bring pandamonium!"
- Also has a spot in the House of Food.
Gouken, God Of Old Masters
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Prayer Beads
- Theme Song: Above All Others*
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: The Master Who Taught Ryu and Ken, Big Good, The Abel to Akuma's Cain, The Cool Old Guy Who Survived The Raging Demon, Techniques Include a Counter-Attack and Flash Step, Does Not Like Shoes, The Power of Nothingness, I Was Quite a Looker, Defeated Akuma Twice, Refuses to Kill Him, Martial Pacifist, Mentor Figures, Adoptive Father and Sensei to Ryu, Second Father to Ken, Devout Shintoist, Stroke the Beard, Tough Love, Warrior Monk, Warrior Therapist, World's Best Warrior
- Domains: Combat, Anasatsuken, Caretaking, Mentorship
- Avatars: Akira Koieyama (older) and Shogen Itokazu (younger)
- Ascended Street Fighters: Ryu and Ken Masters (his students), Chun-Li, Guile, Sakura Kasugano, Dudley, Elena, Gen, Guile, Sagat, Fei Long, Dan Hibiki (former student)
- Other Allies: Kenshiro, Ryu Hayabusa, Ayane, Takuma Sakazaki, Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade, Asura, Kazuma Kiryu, Tifa Lockhart, Ranma Saotome, Jago
- Rivals: Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Raoh
- Odd Friendship: with Eddard "Ned" Stark
- Herald: Retsu (his old friend)
- Ever wondered how Ryu and Ken became such badasses? This is the guy who trained them both. Gouken offered token resistance when invited to the Pantheon, but in the end, accepted the invitation. His ascension was a surprise to the ascended martial artists, both good and bad, but none were more overjoyed than Ryu and Ken to see that their master join them inside the Pantheon.
- Gouken, in a confrontation with his brother Gouki after seeing him kill their master Goutetsu, became one of two people who survived the Raging Demon, although it had left him in a coma as a result.
- He and Gen, the other survivor, achieved this similarly by both emptying their minds when Gouki (or Akuma, as he became known) attacked. Gouken has credited Gen with putting him on the path to the Power of Nothingness, allowing him to use it instead of Satsui no Hado as the base of the Anasatsuken style he taught Ken and Ryu. Some wonder how similar his and Gen's applications of that state really are.
- Supposedly, Gouken had a daughter, whom Ryu had nicknamed 'Little Miss'. Her whereabouts are unknown.
- Gouken's avatar could be seen discussing philosophy with Ned Stark. The friendship between the Anasatsuken grandmaster and the Stark patriarch was one that no one had seen coming, not even Rose herself.
- There are several versions as to how Ryu had came under Gouken's care. One version has Gouken becoming Ryu's guardian when a mysterious monk delivered him to his dojo. Another is that Ryu is the sole survivor of Akuma's Dark Hadou-fueled rampage through a village in which he killed the brigands who murdered his and Gouken's father, and that Gouken adopted him as his own son. Whichever version is true, Gouken remains tight-lipped on that piece of history.
- There is a long-standing debate over which style is stronger: Anasatsuken or Kyokugenryu Karate. As Takuma Sakazaki is among the divine, both he and Gouken are willing to put that question to the test.
- Akuma was not happy to find out that his brother had ascended to the Pantheon. He thought he had killed him with the Raging Demon, but only succeeded in putting Gouken into a coma. While Gouken has bested Akuma in the past, it will only be a matter of time before he and Akuma will sever their family ties once and for all. There can be only one Ansatsuken master.
- He also has no idea how Elena, of all goddesses, actually befriended his brother. Akuma's response is to shut up whenever it's brought up.
- Has taken interest in Ultra Instinct, a Mushin-esque transformed state much like the Power of Nothingness which was achieved by Son Goku.
Krillin, God of The Strong Who Can't Catch the Strongest (Mr. Mini-Monk [by Android 17], Baldy, Cueball [by Vegeta], Spirited Earth-Defender, Protector of the Peace, Kuririn)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The six dots on his forehead
- Theme Song: Fellow Disciple* , Win Tough Fight!
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (Lawful Good as a cop)
- Portfolio: Forgettably Strong Characters Who Cannot Catch Up, Butt-Monkey, Dating An Android/Cyborg, Chew Toy, Distracting and Infuriating Main Villains, Weak, but Skilled, The Destructo Disk, Refusing To Stay Down, Plucky Comic Relief, Warrior Monk
- Domain: Strategy, Combat, Bravery, Protection, Martial Arts
- Followers: Yasutora "Chad" Sado, Xander,
- Enemies: Frieza, The Ginyu Force, Cell, Majin Buu, The Slenderman, Bonk, Raditz
- At four years old, Krillin began training at the Orin Temple, where he served for eight years. Being the weakest student of that temple got him frequently bullied by his fellow monks until he finally left, making his way to Kame House in hopes that he would learn to become stronger under Master Roshi so he could go back and defeat his former "betters" and impress girls. A bit of a selfish, jealous brat at that time, he would meet Son Goku there, who also sought to become a student of Master Roshi. The two often butted heads due to Goku's physical superiority in performing the tasks Roshi set up for them, with Krillin keeping up by use of dirty tactics. Eventually, Krillin honestly did become strong, as well as start to overcome his inferiority complex, with he and Goku growing into best friends.
- While often mocked for his inability to keep pace with the increasingly otherworldly threats Goku and friends would face, Krillin has nevertheless continued growing. Most of the Pantheon forgets that he is the strongest unaltered human in his own universe, holding off against many powerful opponents as a mortal. Some gods, mostly the Butt-Monkey ones, were impressed. This is what ultimately got him ascended to the Pantheon, which naturally left Goku overjoyed.
- He also impressed many by becoming a husband to a killer cyborg and getting her to bear his child, despite her being far more conventinally attractive than the short noseless bald man.
- For some reason, there is a counter in the Pantheon for every time something bad happens to him. Seems to be appearing less as of late, but others would like to believe otherwise.
- Likes to call Yoda "Little Old Green" to the latter's chagrin. This is a carryover from Piccolo's Big Green and Dende's Little Green.
- Krillin's Signature Move, the Destructo Disc, is a highly fearsome technique, capable of injuring enemies many times the user's power level. This is because it is the primary example of a type of attack called the Kienzan, or "Circular Energy Cutter", that involves concentrating ki energy into razor sharp discs. Vegeta was gashed in the cheek and Frieza got his tail cut off after both of them took the last moment to try and dodge it; both of them had vastly outclassed Krillin otherwise.
- Many Gods will ask why he doesn't use the Destructo Disk after using the Solar Flare, given what a killer combination it seems like just on its face. Krillin stated once that by the time he thought of that idea, the enemies had freakish powers and properties to where they could resist that strategy. Perfect Cell, for example, could stop the blade of the disc from piercing him with his aura alone, causing his neck to shatter the disc instead.
- Became good friends with Usopp due to their similarities, namely their loyalty to their teams' main heroes as well as their ability to rely on certain skills over brute force to help their friends. It also doesn't hurt that Krillin sounds like either Usopp himself in English or his captain Luffy in Japanese. He's also happy to see his former follower Rock Lee ascend.
- Elevated to Intermediate status following him fighting Frieza and his mooks, as well as the revelation of what he and Trunks destroying the underground level of Dr. Gero's laboratory while Present Cell was still being grown inside the chamber ultimately meant.Krillin: I killed Cell....................
- Has been working on two abilities that would make his Destructo Disc leagues more effective: the ability to telepathically control it mid-flight like Frieza could with his Kienzan, and the ability to make it instantaneously change size at his will — shrinking to slip between targets or obstructions, or growing to catch enemies who think they're about to dodge it. If he succeeds at even one of these, his combat effectiveness will likely increase considerably.
- When Goku and Gohan recruited him and 18 for Zeno's Tournament of Power, he showed Gohan his massively-improved Solar Flare, with its blinding power increased a hundredfold and even helping obscure his ki signature. He also showed Goku that he did in fact gain telepathic control of his discs, in addition to getting strong enough to actually stand up to the pressure of a fraction of Goku's Super Saiyan Blue power. Needless to say, a lot of gods are looking at him a little bit differently now.
- He also gained several new interesting tools; others seem to deem that Krillin can evolve into a pseudo-sniper-class of some sort due to his newfound penchant for varieties of projectiles. Given that this game reveals a mid-point in time where the Dragon World warriors's power levels were more or less equalized by the presence of power-sealing waves, it's more widely considered an authentic look at just how dangerous a tricky fighter like Krillin can be in the right situations.
Christian Cage, God of the Weak, but Skilled (William Jay Reso, Captain Charisma, The Instant Classic, The New People's Champion, Creepy Little Bastard)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A capital C with a crown on top
- Theme Song: Just Close Your Eyes
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (Neutral Evil as a Heel)
- Portfolio: Canadians, not really brothers with Edge but treated as family, fighting females, double-crossing his tag team partners, snarkers, Alliterative Name, those not giving up, constantly going from face to heel
- Domain: Canada, Wrestling, Partnership
- Allies: Edge, AJ Styles, John Cena, Matt and Jeff Hardy, Paul London and Brian Kendrick, Rey Mysterio, Shawn Michaels, Daniel Bryan (as a face, but most if not all become rivals if he's a heel)
- Rivals: Randy Orton, Gangrel, The Undertaker, Kane, CM Punk
- Conflicting Opinion: Seth Rollins, Kratos
- Ascended after revealing that despite not being a wrestler who is super strong, he makes it up with his arsenal of wrestling moves. Reviewing this portfolio, the Court agreed he deserved a house.
- Has a finisher called the Killswitch, the Unprettier, or the Impaler. His previous finisher was Gangrel's Implant/Impaler DDT. Yes, he went from one move to the other with the same name. No one could tell what it was. So he just shrugged.
- Edge pretty much hugged Christian in relief when he ascended. The two celebrated "For the benefit of those with flash photography" with a 5-second pose. With Christian back, E & C can now be seen going head to head with the Hardyz, the Pantheon's Greatest Tag Team and Londrick for epic TLC matches.
- Really has no problems with Luna, and was saddened when he found out about her death. Luna doesn't mind but would still like to know just what was the whole history with Gangrel and the Brood. Gangrel has since admitted that it's literally nothing; he was assigned to act like a creepy Stealth Mentor, so he started out by fighting with Edge and then convincing Christian to dress like him in front of Edge and then have the two work together to become what would be known as "The Brood".
- Like Edge, he doesn't see the idea of how the wrestler befriended the Cutie Mark Crusaders. He does know that 'Grel will douse anyone in blood if they try to hurt those three.
- Hates Randy Orton with a passion due to him losing his World Heavyweight Championship after winning it in honor of Edge when he retired. Also doesn't see eye to eye with CM Punk since, according to CM Punk:Punk: I don't come out here each and every night, bitching and moaning, and bitching and bitching (Ad infinitum)
- Also had a happy reunion with former Coalition partner AJ Styles after AJ's ascension to the Pantheon. He's not sure what to make of AJ's Darker and Edgier leanings since they last worked together, not to mention the whole Bullet Club thing, especially with AJ's heralds Anderson and Gallows, but they get along nonetheless. Although he does find it funny that AJ's latest black vest has studs similar to those on Edge's trench coat.
- Like Edge, he has had to retire from wrestling. The two spend their time making a show known as "The Edge and Christian Show That Totally Reeks of Awesomeness". And, also like Edge, he's not ready to forgive Rollins (who has made a HeelFace Turn) after Rollins threatened to paralyze Edge from the neck down (even after Cena relented). Of course, there was also The Shield giving him his last beating leading up to his retirement just to stop Edge from protesting Triple H, so he's got plenty of reason to be sore at Seth.
- Thought he had seen his old "Problem Solver" Tyson Tomko from a distance and called out to him, only for the man to turn around and be Kratos. Christian quickly cleared up the misunderstanding in order to avoid being killed, and he and Kratos ended up briefly talking. While the conversation went well, the Ghost of Sparta still scares him.
Dan Dreiberg/Nite Owl II
Daniel "Dan" Dreiberg, God of Being Badass on Paper (Nite Owl [II], Sam Hollis)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His ship, Archie
- Theme Song: Rescue Mission
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Badass on Paper, Animal-Themed Superbeing, Adorkable, Crimefighting with Cash, Gadgeteer Genius, Rich Idiot with No Day Job, Superior Successor to the original Nite Owl, Impotency, Unkempt Beauty
- Domains: Heroism, Badass, Losers
- Allies: Rorschach (the only guy Rorschach considers a friend, in fact), Silk Spectre (his girlfriend), Batman, Blue Beetle, Aquaman (on most days), Decidueye, Kaepora Gaebora, Owl, Cid, most of the good deities at the house of Science
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: The Comedian
- Enemies: Grand Duke of Owls, Negan, all the evil aligned DC Comics deities
- Conflicting Opinions: Ozymandias, Dr. Manhattan
- Ascended in recognition of all his good work as part of the Crimebusters, though his title recognizes along with his actual useful skills that helped him stand out as a Badass Normal, how he got disillusioned with said crimefighting, thinking that developing cutting edge tech to beat up lowly thugs was a waste of resources and too limited in scope to make any real difference.
- During his forced retirement, Dan did many things but still felt empty. Thankfully, the promise of having actual threats to fight in the Pantheon, many of whom he can beat in spite of his lack of powers, makes him happy to be useful as a deity.
- The first person to visit Nite Owl upon ascension, as expected, was his old partner Rorschach, with Dan being the only person the noted misanthrope could ever call a friend. The Comedian also visited, in spite of previous personality clashes with Dan.
- Regarding the other two ascended Watchmen, Dan is on two minds. Ozymandias had good motives for his "peace at the cost of many lives", but Dan is unsure whether he idealized mankind, or deformed and mutilated it instead. And he has a few things against Dr. Manhattan, as he's too detached from mankind, killed Rorschach, and caused the New 52 reboot.
- His beloved Owlship "Archie" was also put in his temple, and Nite Owl rides it whenever the opportunity calls. The similarity to an airship brought Dan to Cid's attention, and both have become friends.
- Easily got along with Blue Beetle, the character which he was based on, and Batman, for whom Nite Owl is basically an analogue. In fact, many DC heroes have recruited Nite Owl for team-ups when they either couldn't get Batman or wanted a version of him that showed less contempt for teamwork. Dan only makes clear he will decline any invitations if he's already scheduled to help Rorschach.
- His engineering and physics prowess made Dan quite popular in the house of Science, although Dan's strong morality makes him reject any Mad Scientist or downright evil deity who asks for his help.
- Given his owl theme, Nite Owl has enlisted Decidueye as a sidekick, and both Kaepora Gaebora and Owl like to visit Dan's temple. Nite Owl is only disappointed that of all owl-specific tropes, the only one with a deity is Ominous Owl, giving him more reason to fear and hate the Grand Duke of Owls.
- A noted ornithology enthusiast, Dan can often be seen in his off hours observing the House of Birds.
- While his beloved Laurie\Silk Spectre doesn't ascend, Dan is at times seen courting any superheroine with entry-level powers to engage in some crimefighting and sex, in that order.
- Laurie's ascension made him both happy and relieved, and both are often seen together (Dan even put a collapsible bed inside Archie for both to engage in some post-fighting fun...). Rorschach even accepts her presence at times.
- Among the people who got at odds with Dan are Negan, who he once mistook for the Comedian but turned out to be even worse of a jerk, and the Phantom of the Opera, given Nite Owl reminds him of Raoul. Dan also beat up Charlie Harper once he mocked his impotency.
- While Dan is undoubtedly a good guy, Aquaman only likes him when he's masked. Otherwise, the resemblance with Orm makes Arthur uneasy.
Gen (Street Fighter)
Gen, God of Handicap-Based Losses (The World's Greatest Assassin, The Silent Assassin)
- Lesser God (Intermediate originally before his illness)
- Symbol: His Iconic Purple Robes
- Theme Songs: Shanghai, Daily Trainer* , You are big fool!*
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Gen Himself: Became An Anti-Hero (was an Unscrupulous Hero at worst), Badass Beard, Second-Oldest Of The Street Fighters, "You are big fool!" Killed By Akuma In Their Final Duel, Failed To Save Chun-Li's Father Due To His Illness, Old Master, Took a Level in Kindness
- His Fighting Style: Difficult, but Awesome, Confusion Fu, Finger Poke of Doom, Pressure Point, Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs/Spam Attack, Master of the Crane and Mantis, Wall Jumping
- Domains: Assassination, Terminal Illnesses, Crane and Praying Mantis Kung Fu, Chinese Acupuncture
- Commonality Connection/Odd Friendship with: Liu Kang (played by the same actor)
- The Ultimate Opponent: Akuma
- Potential Student: Renée Montoya/The Question II
- Ascended to the Pantheon following his mortal death. Some say that he succumbed to leukemia, while others say he went out fighting against Akuma.
- Originally the God of Stance System, Gen voluntarily relinquished the title in favor of a new title, stating that someone will come along that will prove more worthy of the post than he.
- Considers Chun-Li to be his best pupil. The former master and teacher reunited in the Pantheon, along with Yun and Yang. It's unclear whether or not Gen had been training these two before his demise. But Gen's influence can be seen in their styles.
- Gen was friends with Chun-Li's father back in the day, and considers his inability to rescue him due to his illness his biggest failure. It was one of the main reasons why he trained his old friend's daughter.
- Witnesses claim that Gen changed his ways following an assassination attempt on his person, of which a younger Chun-Li witnessed. Gen considered killing the girl, but relented upon realizing that he would be killing an innocent. This started him on his path of redemption.
- For Gen, Chun-Li is what keeps him legit. Woe to the poor bastard that harms a hair on her head...
- Despite Chun-Li verifying that Gen has changed his ways, Kim Kaphwan still looks down on Gen for being an assassin, and has criticized Chun-Li for being a former student of his.
- There is a reason as to why he was once known as The World's Greatest Assassin. Seriously, don't question him on that. You'll live longer.
- Lady Shiva heard that there was an assassin far greater than her from her daughter. She was considering testing her skills against him, but was stopped by Akuma, who stated that had it not been for the leukemia, then Gen would've beaten him, and quite possible stand up to him in his Oni form. This made Shiva pause, knowing full well of The Master of Fists' skill. Wisely, she decides to forego challenging Gen.
- Vector of the Wolfpack, however, had no hesitation about challenging the old man to a battle. Vector had his knives and stealth technology. Gen had his bare hands and decades of knowledge on the art of assassination. Vector was defeated by Gen's perfectly-placed Zetsuei: "You cannot dodge what you cannot see!" Now Vector wants payback for his loss.
- While Ezio Auditore is known for leading the Assassin Order, Gen is to him, a legend. The two men are occasionally seen at the Genhanten or at Ezio's temple, talking over tea and trading notes.
- It should be noted that his name is actually an odd case; it is spoken out in the Japanese on'yomi reading, and its actual Chinese reading would be "Yuan" (Y-wahn or Y-waan).
- Sees remarkable talent in Renée Montoya. Upon learning about the eight styles she learned (two of them being Snake and Dragon Kung Fu), Gen offered Renée the chance to learn the Crane and Mantis styles from him. Renée is seriously considering that offer.
- Congratulated Roman Reigns for beating down leukemia, glad that such a young fighter would not be claimed by the same illness which has plagued his long life.
- Also has a spot in the House of Health and Diseases.
Nodoka Miyazaki, Goddess of Those Becoming More Capable (Pudica Bibliothecaria, Honya, Student #27, The Mind Reader, Nodoka The All-Perceiving)
- Lesser Goddess, possible Intermediate Goddess in the future
- Symbol: Her Diarium Ejus
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Badass Bookworm, Badass Boast, Beware the Nice Ones, Moment of Awesome, Let's Get Dangerous!, Munchkin, Min-Maxing, Plucky Girls, Covert Pervert
- Domain: Courage, Cunning
- Allies: Negi Springfield, Asuna Kagurazaka, Konoka Konoe and Setsuna Sakurazaki, Yue Ayase, Ku Fei, Kaede Nagase, Jack Rakan, Sayo Aisaka, Evangeline A.K. McDowell, Mana Tatsumiya, Hinata Hyuuga, Neville Longbottom, Fuuka Yamagishi
- Odd Friendship With: Satellizer el Bridget, Shigure Kosaka, Jun Kazama
- She's not exactly the sort of girl you would expect to find in the House of Combat, her nose in a book and her eyes hidden by her hair. However she can hold her own, she knows whatever you will try next, and she has good friends to make use of that information. She's normally very non-confrontational, but heaven help you if you get on her bad side.
- Due to both of them having this aspect in common, as well as sounding the same, she gets along well with Fuuka Yamaginshi.
- Her trifecta of items (the diary, the ring, and the earpiece) are known for how easily she can muster a strategy against even the best trained fighters. Many fear what would happen if she found more items to further increase her already effective skill set.
- In the immortal words of Shadow Crystal Mage, "In the Magical World, they measured magical strength by Springfield (either one); brute(sic) strength of arms by Jack Rakan; evil by Dark Evangel; nobility by Queen Arika But they measured courage by Miyazaki Nodoka."
- She's had some minor problems concentrating on using her Comptina Daemonia every time The Rock is around; she gets slightly shocked once The God of Large Ham bellows out his trademark "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!" right after.
- During a trip to the House of Emotion for a consultation for her still-present crush for her beloved juvenile English teacher, she stumbles upon a particularly melancholic-looking (yet still unerringly beautiful) lady by the name of Oichi, who stared into the thin air while quietly reciting some rhymes about demons and darkness in a singing voice that's QUITE similar to her own. Curious and empathy-stricken, she opened her Diarium Ejus, only to find a mass of seemingly insoluble darkness engulfing the ex-Sengoku-era princess's heart, and some EXTREMELY pessimistic words about a tragic life and lost loves, both of which creeped her out. Upon close inspection, though, two specks of light are still visible among the darkness: one is bigger and of a bright yellow colour; the other is smaller, but is desperately trying to break through the darkness with its intertwined red/white glow with a hint of lovelorn pink. Having gathered up all her courage, she approached Oichi and, well, opened her own heart to the heartbroken Goddess of Guilt by demonstrating her own powers of mind-reading, her capability of compassion, and her hopes towards a greater tomorrow. The latter is amazed by the level of warmth, sympathy and optimism she felt from the seemingly shy bookworm, and the two quickly developed a sisterly bond.
- She once tried the Diarium Ejus (Alongside her Auris Recitans) on Satellizer el Bridget, Shigure Kosaka, and Jun Kazama, on separate occasions. She ended up having a big hedache, as she thought she was hearing her own voice...
- Later on she personally meet both three of them and after a long discussion, they quickly became friends in a very odd way.
Annie Leonhart, Goddess of Females Whom Are Deadlier Than Males (Annie Leonhardt, Bitchface McGee, Female Titan)
- Demigoddess, Intermediate Goddess when in her Titan Form
- Symbol: Her nose; more seriously, the Military Police's crest
- Theme Song: Here it is (Warning! Spoilers)
- Joke Theme: Annie are you ok?
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral at her best Lawful Evil at her worst
- Portfolio: Dangerous Female, Blood Knight, Emotionless Girl, Glass Cannon, Kick Chick, Lady of War, Pint-Sized Powerhouse, The Stoic, Waif-Fu, Weak, but Skilled
- Domains: Noses, Hand-to-Hand Combat, Crushing people without mercy
- Allies: Bertolt Hoover, Colossi, Lucy Shinobu Sensui and Rau Le Creuset (it's an uneasy alliance at best however)
- Rival: Mikasa Ackerman
- Enemies: Humankind, especially the Avengers along with Sasha Blouse, Zeus, Hibiki
- Pursuing: Eren Yeager
- Odd Friendship: Miharu Rokujou
- Many male deities wondered how someone like Annie could ascend with her chosen trope. She quickly demonstrated how she was to be have been regarded as one of the finest in the 104th Trainee Corps.
- Shortly after her ascension she headed for The House of Hatred in order to search for Eren. Deities that were wise enough moved out of her way.
- According to her worshipers, the size of her nose is proportional to her battle prowess.
- She has an ongoing rivalry with Mikasa Ackerman. They even fought for a place in this pantheon and Mikasa was close to winning but Annies titan powers ensured her victory. If the former ever ascended and the two of them met, the pantheon would become hell on earth. She has.
- Attacking Bertolt Hoover in front of her is a bad idea. People who do so die very painfully.
- Despite her lone wolf nature, she managed to befriend Lucy since they both hate humans.
- Other deities wonder whether she is okay as she is rather elusive in the Pantheon.
- Has gained an animosity against the Avengers for defeating her in no time flat, something that has never happened before. She is planning on getting back at them in the form of a rematch.
- Annie Leonhart first met Miharu in her titan form. Instead of reacting like most gods, he instead asked her to teach him hand-to-hand combat in order to impress Yoite upon his ascension, which she actually agreed to do for him.