No? Well, the point is: veteran voice actress Mayumi Tanaka (born January 15, 1955).
Her birth name is Mayumi Abe and she's been in the business for quite a while (39 years as of 2016!). Before being cast as the voice of the lovable captain of the Going Merry, (and later the Thousand Sunny), she was also the resident lancer in Dragon Ball, Krillin. Since then, Mayumi's been cast in plenty of male, Shonen roles, occasionally voicing The Hero.
Some of her notable roles include:
- Babe in the Japanese dub of the Babe movies
- Chibita in Osomatsu-kun (1988)
- Daiya Tsuwabuki in Gaiking: Legend of Daiku Maryu
- Daniel Witwicky in the Japanese dub of Transformers: The Movie
- Dickon in the anime adaptation of The Secret Garden
- Ira in DokiDoki! PreCure
- Kanna Kirishima in Sakura Wars (she's also sung a bunch of the themes).
- Ironically she was Son Goku in the live shows.
- Kirby in Mario Kirby Masterpiece, Kirby Super Star, and a Kirby's Adventure drama CD
- Every character in Mario Kirby Masterpiece, including the narrator. Yes, that even includes Mario, Wario, Peach and King Dedede.
- Kirimaru Settsuno in Nintama Rantarou
- Koenma in YuYu Hakusho
- Kuririn/Krillin and Yajirobe in the Dragon Ball franchise
- Monkey D. Luffy, Oars and Fake Chopper in the One Piece franchise.
- Pazu in Castle in the Sky
- Rock Volnutnote in Mega Man Legends
- Reprising her role in Tatsunoko VS Capcom
- Rougela/Jynx in Pokémon
- Ryuunosuke Fujinami in Urusei Yatsura
- Skippy in the Japanese dub of Animaniacs
- TwinBee in the TwinBee series
- Wataru Ikusabe of the Mashin Hero Wataru Series
- Yellow Four in Choudenshi Bioman
- Yotennai in Super Robot Wars Original Generation Lord of Elemental Coffin of the End
- Zouna in Namco × Capcom