Ambiguity | Beasts and Fauna | Betrayal and Treachery | Celebration | Characterization | Childhood and Adolescence | Colours | Commerce | Communities and Solitude | Costumes | Craft | Crime and Transgressions | Cultures | Death and Postmortem | Derivatives | Despondency | Dread and Valor | Emotion | Extraterrestrials | Family and Relatives | Fighting and Combat | Food | Friendship and Camaraderie | Gaming | Gender | Hatred and Rancor | Health and Diseases | Heroism | Jobs and Profession | Knowledge | Law and Justice | Leadership | Legacy and Influence | Life and Vitality | Locations and Settings | Love and Affection | Loyalty and Servitude | Luck and Fortune | Machinery and Technology | Madness and Insanity | Magic and Sorcery | Media and Connectivity | Mentalism | Military and Warfare | Musicality | Naming and Epithets | Narrative | Nature | Otherness | Personal Appearance | Personality | Philosophy | Plants | Popularity | Power and Abilities | Pride and Egotism | Prophecy and Fate | Quirks | Revenge and Retribution | Religion and Faith | Royalty | School | Science | Shape | Slaughter | Space and Cosmos | Sports | Theatre and Spectacle | Time and Temporality | Travel | Undead and Phasmata | Villainy | Weapons
Celebrate good times, come on (let's celebrate)!
A house that centers on celebrating all kinds of holidays in the world from Christmas and Halloween to Leif Erikson Day. They even celebrate holidays from other universes, planets and realities. Not only that, it also host birthdays of any members of the pantheon and any parties that people would want to do. Except for those types of parties.
The structure of this House is a bit different compare to others. While they still have personal temples for its members, it also has a gigantic mess hall that is use for any festivities the Pantheon would host. And because of its large size, it's been outfitted with automatic robots to help out for cleaning or decorating.
This Temple has close ties to the House of Food as it provides all its meals and refreshments. The same goes for Costumes which provides many outfits for certain parties.
Guardians of the Holidays
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His two boomerangs crossed with each other
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Easter Bunny, Awesome Aussie, Battle Boomerang, Color Motif Is Green, Deadpan Snarker, Edible Ammunition, Green Thumb, Killer Rabbit, Rabbit Magician, Tunnel King
- Domains: Easter Bunny, Boomerangs, Hope
- The Guardians: Jack Frost, North, Sandy, Toothiana
- Fellow Hope Bringers: Judai Yuki, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Makoto Naegi, Flynn, Yu Narukami, Haruto Soma/Kamen Rider Wizard, Kenshiro, Yuma Tsukumo, Komaru Naegi, Akane Tsunemori, Alexstrasza, Gordon Freeman, Madoka Kaname, Morgana, Auriel
- Others: Most child deities, Bugs Buggy, Lola Bunny, Angry Birds, Fluttershy, Angel Bunny, Miyamoto Usagi, Rabbit, Usami, Cream the Rabbit, Usalia,
- Enemies: Pitch Black, the Hall of Cruelty and Sadism (particularly Junko and Monokuma), Elmer Fudd, Pokemon Hunter J, Killer Rabbit, Springtrap
- Opposed by/Opposes: Elmer Fudd
- Conflicting Opinion: Daffy Duck
- While finding a way to recruit the last two Guardians into the Pantheon, they found a perfect way to ascend Bunnymund. As such, he was chosen with this trope and has now ascended. His temple is in underground, resembling his home scattered with Warrior Eggs around, which makes him proud a little bit.
- As he has ascended, a lot of child deities came to him upon hearing that he is the actual Easter Bunny. As such, he tries to best to make them happy and whenever Easter comes, he usually is the one who hides eggs whenever the kids do the usual Easter Egg Hunt.
- Isn't glad to see Pitch Black finding his way into the Pantheon. As such, he is ready for battle whenever the former takes drastic measures.
- Is extremely happy to see that there are deities that inspire people to have hope. As such, since he is the Guardian of Hope, he became allies with them.
- As such, he doesn't love the Hall of Cruelty and Sadism as they inspire fear and despair to their victims.
- Isn't sure what to think of Bugs Bunny at first. There was one time where Bugs became an "Easter Bunny", although he didn't do a good job with it. Although he ended up being on good terms with him as he realized he's not such a bad fellow and only does his karmic tricks to his enemies. It was also through him that he became friends with his girlfriend, Lola Bunny.
- As such, he heard about Elmer Fudd from him and let's just say it's not pretty. This is mostly contributed to Elmer's "wabbit season" hunting, which made him hate the rabbit hunter more often, although he only focuses on hunting Bugs Bunny and is more or less a friendly fellow outside of hunting, which it lessens from enemies to opposition.
- He also feels conflicted about Daffy. In the early days, he helps Elmer on hunting Bugs Bunny. Although, over the years, he eventually became friends with the latter and is even roommates with him. For now, Bunnymund decided to hold back his opinion on the duck.
- Speaking of hunters, due to being the Easter Bunny as well as having powers of his own, he was on Pokemon Hunter J's bounty list, which he doesn't take lightly.
- As such, he heard about Elmer Fudd from him and let's just say it's not pretty. This is mostly contributed to Elmer's "wabbit season" hunting, which made him hate the rabbit hunter more often, although he only focuses on hunting Bugs Bunny and is more or less a friendly fellow outside of hunting, which it lessens from enemies to opposition.
- Gets along with the Angry Birds as one time, he protect their eggs from their enemies. The Flock sometimes let their eggs stay in his temple whenever they don't find a safe place for their eggs to stay.
- Due to being an anthropomorphic rabbit, he is approached by Fluttershy. He seems to be fond of her because of how kind she is and due to her love of animals and eventually, the environments they live in.
- He ended up meeting Fluttershy's pet bunny, Angel Bunny, which suprised him because of how normal he is at first glance. Although he thinks that the bunny is a bit of a jerk, he ends up getting along with him. Though, it suprised him to see Angel is actually physically strong.
- In the case of other rabbits, he ended meeting Killer Rabbit, Miyamoto Usagi, Cream the Rabbit and Rabbit. He doesn't like the former because although they look like normal animals, they are evilly deadly and became friends with the latter two with Usagi's case being that he has humbleness and honor and with Cream, being a sweet, innocent child makes him cautious of her safety. Although he thinks Rabbit is a bit too grumpy.
- He ended up meeting Usami, a rabbit that is actually a magical girl robot. He feels bad for what happened to her because of the events of the island that is actually a virtual simulation and what actually happened to her world. It was thanks to his interactions with her that he became true hostile enemies to Junko and Monokuma.
- He also ended up meeting Usalia, a demon lord who has rabbit motifs. Although the whole demon thing puts him off a little, considering that demons are usually associate with evil, he started seeing her as an ally after he started getting to know her and finds her abilities in reducing damage to be useful.
- Hates Springtrap thanks to being an animatronic serial killer who inside it, is a human who kill these children because of very ambiguous reasons, though no matter how sympathetic the reasons may be, he'll still hate him for the crimes he committed. The fact that he is an animatronic rabbit worsens that.
Jack Skellington, The Personification of Halloween (The Pumpkin King, Jack Skeleton, Mr. Unlucky, Bone Daddy, Bone Man, Captain Jack, Inventor of Holiday Spirit)
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Black Bowtie
- Theme Songs: This is Halloween or Jack's Lament
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Spooky, But Not Remotely Evil, Friendly Skeleton, The Performer King, Loves All Things Scary, Incredibly Nice, Can Kick Ass When Necessary, The Good King, Occasionally Tires Of His Fame, Mood-Swinger
- Domains: Holidays, Skeletons, Scaring, Stop Motion
- Allies: Santa Claus, Sora, Nicholas Saint North, Buddy Hobbs, Sans and Papyrus, Sir Daniel Fortesque, The Dancing Skeletons, Peppermint Butler, Koume Shirasaka, Skid and Pump, Dipper And Mabel, The Grinch, Sully And Mike
- Enemies: Oogie Boogie, Freddy Krueger, SCP-4666, Scarecrow, Pitch Black, Fiddlestick, Spinal, Winterbolt, Mad King Thorn, The Headless Horseman, Jack O' Lantern
- On Good Terms With: Luigi
- The ever-cheerful Jack Skellington is the "King" of Halloween Town, and by extension the representative for Halloween itself. As its most skilled monster, Jack essentially runs the town, and therefore is responsible for organizing Halloween every year, preparing various tricks and spooks for the holiday. While incredibly friendly and caring towards the residents, he often feels bored by the repetition of doing basically the same thing every year, and yearns for something different to spice things up. One Halloween, he seemingly gets his wish when he stumbles upon Christmas Town and discovers Christmas, promptly launching a scheme to replace Santa Clause for the year so that he can finally do something different. While initially successful at taking over, his attempt at Christmas ends in disaster, and he realizes how badly he screwed up and rushes to fix his mistake, managing to save Santa Clause from being killed by the sadistic Oogie Boogie. Having gained new ideas for the next Halloween, Jack resumes his original job with a now-returned passion, albeit never quite losing his desire to make every Halloween more interesting than the last.
- Jack has actually been in the Pantheon for quite some time now, and it's all thanks to Santa Claus. Having understood his new friend's desire for inspiration, he figured that the Pantheon would be perfect for some ideas considering the abundance of spooky but benevolent deities, as well as it being good at keeping him in check in case of Jack pulling another stunt like last time. Jack, when Santa discussed the plan with him, was ecstatic at the idea and rushed to the Pantheon, where he was chosen to represent Halloween itself considering he ran the thing to begin with. Jack spends most of his time exploring the Pantheon in search of more inspiration for next Halloween, though he has found the time to relax and enjoy the more pleasant bits of the realm. Unfortunately, it wasn't long until his most hated enemy, Oogie Boogie, ascended as well, with Jack being perfectly willing to delay his plans just to foil the burlap sack whenever he causes trouble.
- While their first meeting wasn't ideal to say the least, what with Jack kidnapping him and nearly ruining Christmas, ultimately Santa Claus forgave him and Halloween Town for their hair-brained scheme and undid all their damage in the span of a night. Jack later helping save Christmas and all other holidays from a revived and power-hungry Oogie Boogie essentially made the two legitimate friends, with Jack frequently visiting him for ideas on how to make Halloween more scary. One time he visited Christmas Town only to find out that another version of Santa has taken over for the holiday, that being the Badass Santa Nicholas Saint North. While initially suspicious of Jack thanks to his hijacking of Christmas, a bit of talking with him showed that Jack legitimately thought hat he was doing Santa a favor, as well as clearly regretting the incident, and was eventually warmed up to the skeleton.
- Another visit had him run into Buddy Hobbs, a human that was raised as an elf, and as a result had the maturity and hyperactivity of a child. This caused some trouble when he mistook Jack for a monster invading the North Pole, scaring him into trying to warn Santa Claus about him coming. After Santa explained that, no, it wasn't a hostile creature coming to kill everyone, it was his old friend Jack, Buddy maned upland decided to meet him face to face. It didn't take long for the two to become fast friends, with the two bonding over saving Christmas once, even if Jack was responsible for his incident. Helps that Jack was able to keep up with Buddy's hyperactivity to see he's a legitimately kindhearted man.
- Since Halloween is an incredibly popular holiday with kids, it's no surprise that Halloween Town is beloved by fans of Halloween, with children all over the Pantheon often visiting Jack's domain to enjoy some frights guaranteed to be harmless fun, as well as score some candy. Jack himself gets along extremely well with them, with most kids finding him an incredibly cool, not to mention surprisingly nice, mascot for the holiday. Notably frequent guests include Koume Shirasaka, a girl with a love of everything ghoulish and spooky, and Skid and Pump, two extremely hyperactive children who celebrate "Spooky Month" every chance they get. Jack has happily invited anyone to visit and experience its horrifying joys.
- One summer night, as Jack was brainstorming ideas for Halloween as usual, he unexpectedly got a pair of visitors in the form of twins Dipper and Mable Pines, complete with costumes and candy bags. Dipper found the place fascinating and was constantly asking about the place and it's history, while Mable was just having fun and hanging around with the residents. While Jack didn't mind them at all, he was curious why they were there in the middle of summer, so he went and asked them what brung them here. Dipper casually explained that, back in Gravity Falls, the town loved Halloween so much that they created a whole second version called "Summerween" just to celebrate it further, even gaining a urban legend called the Summerween Trickster. Jack found the idea both fascinating and hilarious, and after letting the two enjoy their time in Halloween Town made plans to visit the town next summer just to investigate their holiday.
- As one of the Pantheon's most well-known Friendly Skeletons, Jack's kindness has earned him a plethora of bare-boned buddies, often hanging out with them on the rare occasion that he isn't looking for ideas for Halloween. Papyrus is shown to think that Jack is "extremely cool", with him often showing Jack his puzzles in an attempt to impress him. His brother Sans also finds him good company, with the two trading skeleton puns whenever they meet up, to Papyrus's dismay. The infamous Dancing Skeletons highly amuse Jack, and he's often invited them to Halloween Town to entertain the civilians, even at times joining in himself for fun. Sir Daniel Fortesque is admired by Jack for saving his kingdom from an evil sorcerer, especially since he had to work for his initially unearned reputation as a hero, and has usually lent a hand in defending Halloween Town from any attacks. Not all skeletons that he met were friendly, however: one skeleton he approached, the giggle-happy undead pirate Spinal, attempted to kill him so he can add him to his crew of the damned. Luckily, Jack had packed his Soul Robber with him that day and proved to be a match against the pirate with his agility and weapon, eventually driving him off after a tough battle.
- Some of Jack's misadventures often involve a certain Sora visiting Halloween Town, usually to stop any Darkness that was invading the town, as well as Oogie Boogie being up to his usual shenanigans, including being part of an alliance of Disney villains led by Maleficent. Jack often assisted Sora in fighting the Heartless, revealing that he was quite adept with black magic of all things. His most notable feat, however? He was actually able to tame the usually hostile Heartless into dancing with him, and it ended up working for the most part, at least until Jack tried giving them an actual heart. Either way, Jack has always welcomed Sora to his town with open arms, occasionally letting him get a sneak peak at whatever plans for Halloween he's got cooked up.
- Now, Of there's one thing that can legitimately piss of Jack, it's using scares to actually harm people, as it goes against everything he and his people's philosophy regarding scares. It's the primary reason why Oogie Boogie's one of the very few people he actively despises. Now when he learned that Freddy Krueger as a sadistic sociopath that not only terrorized and killed people in their dreams, but also preferred to haunt children, Jack was livid. There's been more than one occasion where he was directly responsible for thwarting on of his killing sprees early, this earring his personal ire as well. Jack has a similar bone to pick with other fear inducers as well: Scary Scarecrows Johnathan Crane and Fiddlesticks are two scarecrow themed fiends who use fear to commit acts of evil, with the former using a special fear toxin to induce fear for his crimes and the latter being a sadistic demon who taunts others with the last words of his victims, as well as Pitch Black, an incarnation of the Boogeyman himself that plans to bury the world in fear, and uses phobias to do so. Jack's often been quick to stand against these horrifying fiends, often dishing out his own brand of horror against them.
- Second to that is people that attempt to ruin Christmas, as it reminds him of how not only he nearly ruined the holiday, something he heavily regrets, but also how Oogie nearly took over all holidays out of revenge against Santa Claus. Granted, Jack did so out of complete obliviousness, while those he opposes generally did it intentionally. He considers the worst of the lot to be Winterbolt, the former ruler of the North Pole that sought to reclaim his throne by overthrowing Santa, and was one of the more despicable of his universe's villains. Notably, Winterbolt had initially sought out Jack for an alliance, mistaking his takeover of Christmas as more malicious than it was, only for Jack to instantly reject his offer, calling him a bully that picks on others smaller than him. The two had been at each other's throats ever since.
- If Jack has any reason to leave Halloween Town, it's to find ways to make the next Halloween even more terrifying than the last. Motivated by sheer boredom at doing the same thing every year, Jack has dedicated himself to finding new ideas to keep his passion for the holiday alive, and the Pantheon has done a wonderful job of giving him new ideas for the holiday. James P. Sullivan and Mike Wazowski are two monsters that Jack frequently employs to help teach new terrifying tricks to the denizens of Halloween Town, and while the two are more in the business of making children laugh nowadays, they recognize that Jack seeks to bring joy to everyone and are generally cool with teaching a few tricks. He's also recently made a friend in Peppermint Butler, the needlessly creepy butler to Princess Bubblegum, who Jack finds to be a goldmine of wonderfully spooky ideas. PB is generally happy to share some ideas with the Pumpkin King, although even Jack has found his taste in spookiness to be a bit much for his intended audience sometimes.
- Initially, Jack didn't really have much reason to talk with The Grinch, usually just acknowledging him as a good example of someone fixing their mistakes, even if the Grinch was still known to be a bit of a grouch. That was, until he learned about what used to be "Grinch Night", where every now and again The Grinch would visit Whoville with his Paraphernalia Wagon, a mechanism capable of creating all types of terrors, and use it to terrorize the village. While Jack frowned upon his initial use of it, especially for a reason as petty as "the wind annoying him", he was entranced by the sheer potential of such a machine, and sought after the Grinch, confident he was redeemed enough to use it to entertain. While the Grinch was initially just annoyed at the skeleton's offers and just wanted to be left alone, he eventually caved in and took up Jack's offer, having missed terrorizing others with his machine. Since then, the Grinch has visited the town on his Wagon to expose the residents to his machine, which the civilians usually end up loving for its sheer spookiness.
- Go ahead and mention SCP-4666, or The Yule Man, around Jack and see what happens. Ever since he first heard of him and what the bastard does to children, Jack has dropped all evidence of his cheery self and has dedicated himself to seeing him dead, considering the Yule Man to be even worse than Oogie even if he's a more personal rival. The first Christmas the Yule Man was active was the most notable: what 4666 at first considered an easy season for victims turned into a night-long fight with the Pumpkin King, who was dedicated to making sure he didn't get a single soul that year. While the Yule Man had initially wrote off Jack as a goof, he was promptly fought off-guard when the skeleton was able to evade everything he threw at him, tracking him down everywhere he went and putting up more than enough of a fight when attacked. Eventually 4666 was forced to flee after the night ended, having realized that Jack wasn't gonna give up anytime soon. Ever since then, both parties have been quick to take any opportunity to take each other out.
- One day, Halloween Town was caught off guard by an attack by the cruel King Boo, who had seen the town and thought it would be an awesome new base for his operations. Deciding to perform a sneak attack on the town, having heard of Jack's combat prowess, he had at that point captured nearly all of the residents and was currently threatening Jack into giving him the town, otherwise he'd have the residents killed. That was, until he himself was caught off guard by a certain someone: his nemesis Luigi, who had caught wind of his plan and decided to come and stop him. With the help from Jack, the duo were able to turn the tables on the psychotic specter and his minions, managing to capture them and rescue the residents. Jack especially was impressed by Luigi, if mostly how he risked his life to stopping King Boo despite very clearly being terrified out of his wits by both him and the town itself. Luigi was initially nervous to meet up with the Pumpkin King at first, but it didn't take long for him to see him as a kindhearted man, and the two left on very good terms. Jack has since invited Luigi to enjoy Halloween Town, and while Luigi's too nervous to accept the invite, he appreciates the offer every time.
- Back when he first arrived, it didn't take long for Jack to figure out that there were other Halloween-themed spirits roaming about, and initially he thought that he could befriend these spirits so as to spice up Halloween. Unfortunately, the first god he encountered happened to be Mad King Thorn, a psychotic undead king who tormented everyone on the holiday, and was a complete douche to boot. Jack was naturally distraught that his competition was someone like him, and since then the two had a rivalry over their ideas of the holiday. The later spirits that ascended afterwards unfortunately weren't much better: the Headless Horseman was a damned spirit who could change all of his surrounding to Halloween, while Jack O' Lantern was an undead trickster who could only rise on Halloween night and wanted to make it last forever. While Jack did feel bad about their less than ideal backstories, as well as finding their dedication to the holiday morbidly impressive, he ultimately can't support their actions and usually finds himself opposing all three spirits.
- Greater God, possible Overdeity
- Symbol: His iconic hat and beard
- Theme Song: Santa Claus Is Coming to Town (original version performed by Harry Reser)
- Alignment: Lawful Good (occasional degrees of Knight Templar)
- Portfolio: Near-universal adoration, Cool Old Guy, Red Is Heroic, Big Fun (or Buff Fun), He knows when you've been bad or good, Impossible Present Delivery, Inexplicably Awesome, Beware the Nice Ones, Santa's Existence Clause
- Domains: North Pole, Christmas, Presents, Cheer
- Heralds: His elves and reindeer
- Allies: Rudolph, The Miser Brothers, Nicolas Saint North, Annabelle, Allfather Odin, Jack Skellington, Superman, The Doctor, Guthix All deities responsible for Saving Christmas (The Powerpuff Girls, Mordecai and Rigby, Benson, Skips, Pops, Jimmy Neutron, Son Goku and The Z-Fighters except Vegeta)
- Enemies: Darkseid, Turles, Princess Morbucks, Oogie Boogie, Maleficent, Robot Santa, Ithaqua
- Opposes (i.e. Naughty List): Anyone who crossed the Moral Event Horizon, Jack Horner, Slaanesh, Alucard
- Opposed By: Saint Martha
- Pities: Kiriya Kujo/Kamen Rider Lazer
- Many were surprised by Santa's ascension, as they thought he was already present in Nicolas Saint North. It turns out he was just one of Santa's many incarnation that exist due to his nigh-omnipresence across fiction. Even in worlds he and Christmas don't exist his influence is so great they have an obvious equivalent, like Equestria having Hearth's Warming Eve with the magical reindeer Aurora, Bori and Alice taking his place. It even caused other deities (including Saber Alter and Jeanne d'Arc Alter despite the first normal alignments, Altera) to take Santa's role in their universes. Santa finally sought ascension since this was the the place he could he could manage this influence to best do his job. Nicolas Saint North recognized his seniority and let Santa take his place as the Pantheon's bringer of Christmas while now serving a supporting role.
- None rejoiced more at Santa's accession than his reindeer Rudolph and Annabelle, as he made their dreams of being accepted and to fly after much tribulations and are amongst his most loyal followers. Leading his other flying reindeer Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen, they personally brought him to the Pantheon and now take him across its vastness once a year (more in exceptional circumstance).
- Adding to the complexity is that he has had multiple Legacy Characters take up the title of Santa Clause. One was Scott Calvin, who after accidentally killing Santa inherited his powers and position. Another account has Santa pass their title to his children they deem worthy.
- While Santa has more incarnations than even the most dedicated in the Pantheon can bother to reconcile, this version seems to primarily be his classic Christmas specials version. Abandoned as an infant named Claus, he was adopted by a family of toy-making elves and given the name Kris Kringle. Seeking to give those toys to those in need, he was opposed by Burgermeister Meisterburger, forcing him to use his birth name and adopt his present appearance and methods to deliver toys under his nose. Later faced with overwhelming demand for toys, he was was forced to limit it to one night per year. later falling ill, he intended to skip Christmas believing no-one actually cared about it anymore. A whole adventure was done by those looking for enough Christmas spirit to change his mind.
- In Real Life, it is speculated that Christmas and Santa's present incarnation was based on several pagan winter festivals, with the man himself being based on Odin. Some have speculated that Odin is Santa, which neither have confirmed or denied but they have become allies over the Commonality Connection. This is NOT the case with the other Odin, a confusion that has caused more than a little frustration, and Total Party Kills.
- A common question raised about him is "How Can Santa Deliver All Those Toys?" Most Handwave the answer as magic, while other give technological explanations, sometimes both. The Doctor has once claimed to be Santa, but they then later revealed they were friends. This connection, and/or Santa being a Time Lord, is deemed as plausible as any other explanation.
- In the Marvel Universe, Santa is the strongest mutant EVER.
- He once wore Ice King's Crown and a program of his personality is stored in it. Seeing as though the crown was created by Urgence Evergreen, who has a white beard and ice powers, this may be why Santa also has those traits.
- Due to his extreme popularity and iconicness, several sources, be they paranoid or resentful, have postulated negative interpretations of his character. While there are versions of Santa that live up to this and more, they tend to miss out on key facts or context. His apparent spying on everyone to know if they're naughty or nice? His centuries of only using it to reward the good and punish the wicked has earned him an Omniscient Morality License. Only working one day of the year? It's a very busy day that it takes the remaining 364 days to prepare for, and sometimes he has to do it even outside the holiday season.
- Contrary to what Weird Al claims, Santa IS NOT a homicidal maniac. Fortunately, Santa doesn't mind this song, since it's Played for Laughs.
- His nice and naughty list are the most up-to-date, comprehensive accounts in the Pantheon, stating the morality and alignment, if not the exact deeds, of every being in existence, in the Pantheon and beyond. Just about every deity, especially those from Knowledge and Mentalism, have tried to get their hands on it. He's peeved at Jack Horner for trying to steal it just for a quick buck. If any of them have succeeded, they're wise enough to keep quiet about it. As for trying to tamper with it, Princess Morbucks tried, the results were not pretty.
"Princess, you have gone and worked my last nerve! I have no other choice. You are so rotten, so despicable, so naughty, I'm putting you on the... PERMANENT! NAUGHTY! PLAQUE! Bum bum bummmmmmmmm!"
- Given how many WORSE beings exist in the Pantheon, it's become a Long List.
- The Powerpuff Girls are among Santa's allies for always making the nice list and helping him out of the above mention jam.
- Santa has put on his nice list all the deities who saved Christmas. For example, Mordecai, Rigby, Benson, Skips, and Pops helped Santa destroy a dangerous Christmas present made by a renegade elf who wanted to destroy Christmas forever. Jimmy Neutron accidentally scrambled his atoms while trying to disprove his existence due to disappointment from not getting his dwarf star. He soon redeemed himself by delivering making to all the stops and soon got what he wanted all those years ago. Santa was simply late on delivering on a gift because he needed to cool it down first.
- The Miser Brothers have the distinction of saving Christmas twice. First, albeit under duress from their mother, to grant a Christmas miracle of snow in Southtown, which never had snow before, inspiring the world to convince Santa to un-cancel Christmas. Later when the envious North Wind attempted to replace Santa, they worked together despite their hostility with him (as the siblings quarreling meant they were always on the naughty list) and each other, they overcame this to fulfill his duties saving Christmas and Santa himself, which finally got them on the nice list.
- Santa is normally The Paragon of niceness, such that unironically hating him is usually a clear mark of being a Hate Sink, with even the likes of The Grinch and Ebenezer Scrooge ultimately repenting. But should try his patience, you'll find a reason he has a badassery trope named after him and not last long enough for much else. The late executives at Coca-Cola found this out the hard way when Santa confronted them over profiting off his likeness without reimbursing him. Their end was was horrific but satisfying to watch.
"I'll expect my check in the mail. Fuckers can spell North Pole, can't you?"
- Despite first meeting Jack Skellington under less than ideal circumstances (i.e. kidnapped and replace him in a misguided attempt to "improve" Christmas), Jack has since made up for this and became one of his biggest allies as a mutual Anthropomorphic Personifications of their holidays. Oogie Boogie, on the other hand, remains an enemy for going to depths of vileness Jack wouldn't dare and being unrepentant and vengeful over their interactions. Maleficent had Oogie abduct him to turn him into a "Santa Heartless". A legendarily Nice Guy would have an enormous heart that could give rise to such a powerful Heartless that all available heroes went out of their way to prevent this. Despite Sora saving him from this, he's still not on the nice list (but NOT the naughty list) since he told everyone he didn't believe in Santa at age eight, it remains to be seen if future events rectify this.
- Darkseid is at the top of the naughty list for his large scale deliberate destruction of cheer and happiness. Every year Santa (or Nicholas Saint North, no-one knows) somehow manages to breach the formidable defenses of Apokolips to bring the tyrant a lump of coal and escapes. This has annoyed Darkseid such he can't even be bothered to kill his underlings for failing such.
- On the flipside Superman is on great terms with Santa for aways putting himself on the line to bring Darkseid his just. He's aways believed in Santa as they wrapped his presents in lead he couldn't peek at what's inside with his x-ray vision (if that was actually his parents, they haven't the heart to tell him otherwise). Santa is likewise friendly with Superman who's at the top the nice list for his extreme Ideal Heroism.
- Turles actively opposes Santa since he never visited Planet Vegeta, instead getting Frieza Day. In truth Santa tried to, but they kept trying to shoot down his sleigh. Despite this misunderstanding, Turles using Tree of Might to suck the Christmas spirit out of planets and and the actions of his underlings (blowing up chid with cancer and molesting them as a mall Santa, raping Rudolph) has not only put them on the permanent naughty list, but made them one of the few Santa actively opposes. Goku and his allies stopping them and other instances of Saving Christmas has made them Santa's biggest allies.
- However, his frustration over the Z Warriors screwups and bad behavior caused him to be Madden Into Misanthropy, becoming Dr. Raichi/Hatchiyack and deciding to wipe out the world due to its excessive naughtiness before they stopped him. He wasn't entirely wrong in his accusations however, as their antics put the universe in danger, TWICE, first by triggering Zamasu's decent into villainy and causing Zen'o to host a tournament that would destroy the losing universes. Zamasu's approval of this caused Santa, who was still decent enough to give Gohan a present for being on the nice list, be appalled and second-guess himself. That, plus Goku ultimately making it so that the universes ultimately were able to survive the tournament, has led him to forgive them (expect Vegeta, who shot him) for now.
- In RuneScape Santa created a alter ego for himself called Thorvar Crittersmash, in order help spread Christmas cheer to the Fremennik of Daemonheim. His wife in Runescape; the Queen of Snow, is also a known worshipper of Guthix, which has given them positive relation.
- Steven Universe and the Crystal Gems are some the few deities who don't have Christmas or even a holiday equivalent, but Steven loved the concept upon learning about it.
- One of the few things to enrage him is anyone who perverts Christmas. He actively opposes Robot Santa for tuning it into a day of death and terror by murdering those who fail his impossibly high standards for nice, i.e. almost everyone. They have more mixed feelings for Slaanesh when they introduced "Slaaneshmas"; on one hand he's appalled by it becoming a celebration and enactment of xenophobia, on the other it even briefly uniting enemies makes it one of the few Heartwarming Moments in the setting (which speaks volumes about how fucked-up it is). He ultimately still opposes it since Slaanesh is only doing so to have more emotions to feed upon as opposed to altruism, but Santa's taking what he can get.
- He's not on good terms with the South Park kids.
- One of the few non-evil deities he's not on good terms with is Saint Martha, who's peeved at Santa for allowing the commercialization of Christmas (and it not even being on Jesus's birthday). Santa's sympathizes, but there are some thing even he hasn't the power to fix.
- Apparently was once teleported to Paris as a result of an akumatized victim's wishes. Or maybe that was just a construct created by said wishes. Either way, Ladybug and Cat Noir are on his nice list for their deeds for the city, though the former isn't really on the top of it; he doesn't even do ranking in his list.
- "HO HO HO Merry Christmas!"