open/close all folders
Baron Draxum, God of Moral Luck
Baron Draxum's first look
Baron Draxum with the Dark Armor
- Intermediate God. Temporarily became a Greater God when he donned the Dark Armor.
- Symbol: A pair of his summoned tentacles.
- Theme Song: Warring Warrior Scientist
- Alignment: Neutral Good, formerly somewhere between Chaotic Neutral and Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Moral Luck, has several references to his voice actor John Cena, Hated humans at first, Genius Bruiser, Created the Turtles, Disc-One Final Boss, Evilutionary Biologist, How the Mighty Have Fallen, Reformed, but Not Tamed, Well-Intentioned Extremist, Ambiguously Gay, Magitech.
- Domains: Science, Redemption, Luck, Yokai.
- Allies: The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (his "sons", especially Michelangelo), Hamato Splinter, Professor Venomous, Nate Adams, The Powerpuff Girls, Professor Utonium, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Wander, K.O.
- Enemies The Shredder, Mesogog, Professor Hojo, Mojo Jojo, Zarkon and Lotor, Red Skull, Joe, Kai the Collector, The Maker, Alex Mercer, Cell, Yapool, Albert Wesker, William Birkin, Darth Sidious, Moro.
- Pities: Victor Frankenstein
- Commonality Connection: John Cena
- Baron Draxum was once a wanted criminal in the Hidden City, a secret underground civilization where Yokai, ancient humanoid beings lived. Draxum had grown fearful of humans when he heard the prophecy of a catastrophe that would spell the extinction of all Yokai which he assumed would be humanity's doing. So he set out to defy the prophecy by destroying all humans through conversion into mutants and conquest. However in his attempts to create the ultimate soldier he ended up mutating 4 baby turtles and action star, Lou Jitsu, the best fighter of the Yokai's deadliest fighting ring, the Battle Nexus; these 4 turtles would mutate into the best warriors he ever created, but a mutated Lou Jitsu rescued them and seemingly his 5 test subjects perished when his laboratory was destroyed. However, he would soon find out that they survived and were in fact as great of warriors as he had made them out to be even if they opposed him, many times he and the turtles clashed eventually leading to Draxum allying with the nebulous Foot Clan to defeat them and obtain a powerful Dark Armor whose power he wanted to use to finally achieve his goals of exterminating mankind; unfortunately the Armor was actually alive and drained most of his lifeforce resurrecting the dreaded Shredder and forcing Draxum to run away and hide from the authorities of the human world and Hidden City.
- He was eventually found in his sorry state by Michelangelo, who took him in and helped him overcome his hatred of humans, eventually getting him accepted by the Hamato Clan when he proved he truly had changed his ways. Later, when the threat of the Shredder loomed by, he made a big effort to keep all of humanity and the world safe, eventually assisting the Hamato Clan in the final battle to finish off Shredder once and for all.
- Draxum ascended after the Hamato Clan's vanquishing of the Shredder, with him being given a temple with a statue of himself made out of fish-sticks, like one he had in his home Universe. His temple is laboratory-themed to appeal to Draxum's interests. Draxum himself treated this humbly, having left his villainous tendencies far behind him for a long time. Upon ascension he met once again with the Turtles, and also found out that there were multiple alternate selves of the ones he knows; in the same vein he was quite horrified to learn of the existence of multiple Shredders in addition to the one he had already fought, even more since he and the others were also in the Pantheon.
- As a Yokai he found himself allied in a strange way with Nate Adams, who is capable of seeing more traditional Yokai spirits with his special watch, though initially rocky due to Draxum's prior villainy, the two eventually got along when they got to know each other, with a connection being made over their desire to have recognition and fame from their peers, though in Draxum's case it drove him to do terrible things while Nate never did anything quite on the level of Draxum's crimes, the two are still allies regardless of this. Draxum has shown interest on how his Yokai Watch works, given that it allows him to see spirits, which Draxum wants to know whether it has basis on technology or magic.
- Started up a friendship with other redeemed villains, the two closest allies he has are Dr. Heinz Doonfenshmirtz and Professor Venomous. Heinz was proud to hear that Draxum had redeemed himself partially because of the turtles' willingness to accept him as a family member and Draxum learning to care about humans and family, while Venomous is glad to hear that Draxum was a much better father to his "sons" once he had turned around his life and didn't hurt them again after said turn to good, Draxum himself was at first wary of Venomous due to his past actions and abuse of K.O, though warmed up to him in the end. K.O himself also befriended Draxum once they met up, with K.O elated to hear that the former supervillain turned around his life and became a hero.
- Due to being responsible for the creation of the Turtles, he initially found himself pitied by Mojo Jojo, who unintentionally created his own enemies, the Powerpuff Girls, when he trashed Professor Utonium's laboratory and made him spill over Chemical into the perfect little girl concoction. However, Draxum soon found himself becoming enemies with the mutant ape as he has grandiose plans of conquest and at times shows a desire to overthrow the human race and destroy or enslave it, not unlike Draxum himself wanted in the past. As for the Girls themselves, they found this little trivia funny but regardless made allies with Draxum once they got to personally meet him and see he truly had changed himself for the better, their father, Professor Utonium, also made allies with Draxum for similar reasons, even giving Draxum an interest on Chemical X, which he finds similar to the Empyrean/Mutagen he employed in the past.
- Hates Mesogog for being similar to how he was in the past, as Mesogog wants to do a genocide by conversion on humanity by transforming them all into dinosaurs, his cruelty and continued enmity with humans has made him even more hated by Draxum than he usually would be. Mesogog himself is disappointed in Draxum, especially with him giving up his plans of conquest because of the turtles getting through to him and making him become a hero which Mesogog found disappointing to know.
- With his former status as a creator of mutants and monsters, he detests those who make them for evil purposes, among these enemies were the Yapool people, a collective of interdimensional entities that create Choju (powerful Kaiju) to spread ruin and misery throughout the Universe in addition to spreading harmful dimensional energy that can potentially destroy the Universe, while not truly able to fight against Yapool directly, Draxum does still seeks ways to help against the Choju and the ruin they can bring everywhere.
- Albert Wesker and William Birkin were other monster creators or supporters who earned his scorn, as both have helped in the creation and spread of the deadly T-Virus which has destroyed many families and people and both have felt little remorse for it, their own cruelty and continued evil gives them even less of a good reputation with Draxum.
- Given that both Zarkon and Lotor used the deadly Quintessence on Alteans and other aliens for their own ambitions they also earned Draxum's hatred, as while Draxum had at one point been uncaring about who he hurt in his plans, he's long changed from that attitude and has reformed from treating other living beings as guinea pigs, that their experiments also nearly caused the end of the Universe only made him dislike them even more. And the feeling is mutual.
- Another enemy he found was Joe, a pilotfish who plots to elevate other fish to the top of the evolutionary game with a mutagenic potion, as such he plans to overthrow humanity while at it, not unlike Mojo Jojo. Joe has thought of obtaining some Empyrean from either Draxum's temple or through the Shredder, which has made Draxum become wary of the fish's plans.
- Because of how he mistreated his creation and "son", Draxum pities Dr. Victor Frankenstein, as the scientist couldn't just comprehend that his creation was a living being with emotions whom he had to treat correctly instead treating him badly and making him become a true monster in spirit fueled by revenge and hatred against the world. Draxum has tried to reason with the doctor that if he were to try and make amends with his creation he might end up seeing that there's beauty to it, but sadly has been ignored or brused off.
- As he had to deal with the life-draining Shredder, he avoids and dreads Kai the Collector, as he knows from other beings in the Pantheon that Kai can steal the Chi of living beings to empower himself and become an unstoppable force of destruction. Kai himself has an interest on obtaining Draxum's chi, as he can see that Draxum is a powerful and skilled warrior just like the many Kung Fu masters whose Chi he absorbed in his home Universe, and with the powers Draxum has he might even make a stronger jombie than any previous the collector had.
- Another life-drainer he grew wary of was Moro, as the latter can go as far as absorbing the lifeforce of an entire planet and can do so as he fights, allowing him to drain entire systems of their energy to empower himself slowly but surely. Since he has no way of fighting him on even grounds, Draxum strays clear from his path but will help out to stop the planet devourer in any way he can if possible.
- His relationship with Splinter has been called into question by many, manly due to Draxum admiring Splinter when he was Lou Jitsu, awing at his muscles and perfect body and considering Lou to be "perfect", their roles as the dads of the Turtles only furthered this as they bicker like a married couple and care about each other. Draxum prefers not to give out answers, while Mikey says that regardless of the situation, the Turtles still consider Draxum family. The debates continued to grow when Splinter eventually made it to the Pantheon, although Draxum is trying to get adjusted to how Splinter's appearance and personality fluctuate every now and then.
- His turn to good made him allies in Wander, as the little orange alien has a history of redeeming villains through both The Power of Love and The Power of Friendship and was happy to hear that both things helped Draxum turn around from his previous life as a villain and made him become a true hero that helped save humanity and let go of his hatred of humans to become a better person and a family man while at it.
- A fun connection was made with John Cena, who many think sounds like Draxum at times, mainly because Draxum can turn invisible as one of his powers, which Cena's catchphrase is a reminder of. Other than that, the two have little connections besides an amicable knowledge of the other. That said, Draxum has gotten angry at the Wyatt Family, particularly Bray Wyatt, after the madness that was "The Firefly Funhouse Match" that ended with Cena disappearing out of existence.
Fresh Pretty Cures
Fresh Pretty CuresMembers , Quartet Goddesses of Clover Symbolism
(Love: Cure Peach; Miki: Cure Berry, Miki-tan; Inori: Cure Pine, Buki; Setsuna: Eas, Cure Passion, Secchan)
The Fresh Pretty Cures in their transformed state. From Left to Right: Cure Peach, Cure Passion, Cure Pine, and Cure Berry.
- Intermediate Goddesses (Greater Goddesses in their Cure Angel forms)
- Symbol: The Fresh Pretty Cure Symbol
- Theme Song: "Let's Fresh PreCure!"
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Magical Girl Warriors, Playing Card and Fruit Motifs, Dance Battlers, Clover Symbolism.
- Love: Compassion to Everyone, Encouraging People To Get Their Happiness (and telling them to), Megaton One-Inch Punch, Love Sunshine (Fresh), Chaste Heroine, Spreading Love When Named 'Love', Girlish Pigtails, Idiot Heroine.
- Miki: Aiming For Perfection Without Turning Crazy, Claiming That She's "Perfect", Fashion Modeling, Keeping Up Hope No Matter What, High Compatibility in Kicking, Dangerously Short Skirts, Midriff-barring Cure Outfit, Cool Big Sis.
- Inori: Japanese Christian, Shrinking Violet, Animal Speaks, Fear of Ferrets (For a few moment), Having lots of "Believes", Looking Damn Fine On Regal Dresses, Veterinarian In-Training.
- Setsuna: Formerly Evil Being, Turning Good Because Of Growing The Infiltration Role Too Real, Redemption Promotions, "Doing Her Best", Roundier Eyes When Good, Happiness Hurricane.
- Domains: Combat, Magic, Clovers, Dancing, Fruits, Teamwork
- Heralds: Tarte, Chiffon, Azukina, and the Pickruns.
- All Ascended Pretty Cures.
- Fellow Magical Girls: Madoka Kaname, Sayaka Miki, Mami Tomoe, Kyoko Sakura, Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon, The Magic Knights, F.I.S. Receptor Children.
- Toku Heroes: Daisuke Yamamoto/Kamen Rider Amazon, Tommy Oliver, Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade, The Shinkengers, Kamen Rider Double (Shotaro Hidari and Philip), Haruto Soma/Kamen Rider Wizard, Mitsuzane Kureshima/Kamen Rider Rygen, Zack/Kamen Rider Knuckle, Mai Takatsukasa, Takatora Kureshima/Kamen Rider Zangetsu (Shin), Shinnosuke Tomari/Kamen Rider Drive, Go Shijima/Kamen Rider Mach, Chase/Kamen Rider Chaser.
- Others: Muse, Akari Mizunashi, Bruce Lee, Elena, Flonne, Phoenix Wright, Sayumi Takanashi, Pyrrha Nikos, Steve Irwin, Pikachu, PaRappa The Rapper, Sobek, Tyrantrum, Baine Bloodhoof, Zuko, Sol Badguy, Knight Gundam, Axel Almer, Lamia Loveless, Cliana Rimskaya, Judai Yuki, Vector, Jean-Pierre Polnareff
- Enemies: SHOCKER, Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke, Katsumi Daido/Kamen Rider Eternal, Tenjuro Banno, Mayuri Kurotsuchi, M.Bison, Enter, Sou Fueki/The White Wizard, Albert Wesker, the Incubators, Light Yagami, Ghetsis Harmonia, Relius Clover, Kraken, The Chaos Gods, Bernkastel, Lambadelta, Kane, Kefka Palazzo, Nyarlathotep, Calypso, Scanty.
- Opposes: Homura Akemi.
- Conflicting Opinion: Dolph Ziggler (Miki only)
- Love Momozono, Miki Aono, Inori Yamabuki, and Setsuna Higashi, are members of the pantheon for a long time, however, the Fresh Cures decided to band together as a team while they they spend their training together rigorously due to the upcoming conflict that that would brought into the pantheon.
- Also, the Fresh Cures relinquished their old separate tropes and became the holders for the trope Four-Leaf Clover due to the team's association with the clover symbols as seen in their Chest Insignia and their Finishing Move Lucky Clover Grand Finale.
- Love and her friends were often seen practicing some dance moves due to her intense passion to this hobby. Because of this, they also joined practicing with Mai Takatsukasa, Elena, Zack, and the idol group Muse, since they also shared the same interests as Love does.
- Also due to 'believing' a lot, Buki got along well with PaRappa The Rapper. Him dancing around like how she did is just icing the cake, really.
- Like many Pretty Cures before, they also gets along with other magical girls like the Puella Magi, the Magic Knights, and Usagi Tsukino due to their shared distinctions of being heroines who uses their magic powers for the sake of good.
- However, they also start to opposed Homura Akemi after they learned her treachery towards the Sisterhood during the Great Upheaval.
- At one point, they also happen to cross paths with Knight Gundam, they were suspicious to him at first because he sounds familiar to Westar. However, after he tells his stories of his heroic actions back in his world, the girls were touched by his heroism as they worked together as allies ever since.
- Love forms a strong bond and teamwork with Akari. As Akari represents the 'optimism/happiness', Love's job is encouraging people to seek their happiness and leading them to Akari.
- Also her one time doing a megaton one-inch punch caught the attention of the Dragon himself, who began to teach his training philosophies and encourages Love to try training the same punch a hundred times a day, then come back and tell her how she 'feels', not 'think'. Of course, it helps that said Dragon is a dancing pro.
- So considering her name, you would think that she'd be in the House of Love, but she assured that she's satisfied with this placing, this 'happiness' expands more than romantic love.
- Is noted that her breasts are a bit bigger than other Precures'◊, which earns her a bit of a humorous envy (and even Death the Kid thinks this is part of the 'Madness of Boobs'). 'Humorous' because Love and the other Precures agree to drop the subject when there's an evil that needs to be beaten.
- Slightly creeped out by Flonne's Pure Pink costume as it makes Flonne look almost exactly like her.
- In fact, Love doesn't have enemies, unless they prove to be irredeemable like the Chaos Gods, Banno, Bison, Kefka, Calypso, and Nyarlathotep. Otherwise, she'd encourage them to get their happiness as long as they're redeemable.
- Miki is utterly disgusted with many who'd boast about being perfect (like Wesker, Relius, Ghetsis), she thinks they're giving the phrase 'Perfect' a bad name. She became acquaintated and friends with Phoenix Wright after hearing his tale of evicting a certain notorious evil perfectionist mortal... Manfred von Karma.
- At some point, she saw Sayaka Miki falling into despair and turning into Oktavia von Seckendorf. As Cure Berry, she fought with all her might, always reminding Sayaka to never lose hope. After managing to revert her early with Espoir Shower Fresh (the transformation hasn't reached a very severe level), Miki proceeded to get Sayaka to tell her troubles and assures her that everything will be all right, resulting a very sweet hug and their friendship and Miki's utter disgust on the Incubators.
- It was a good thing she wasn't dabbling on or trying to be perfect in science. Otherwise she would've incurred the wrath of Mayuri Kurotsuchi. Miki does make an exception to avoid saying "I'm perfect" within the earshot of Mayuri, additionally because his science stuff creeps her out. Luckily for her, He has no intention on doing such a thing because her perfection doesn't focus on science.
- While she often visits her friend Inori, she always stays the hell away from the body of water containing Kraken. The mere sight of the God of Octopi is enough to make Miki scream like a harpy and run off like hell, possibly clinging on Inori's legs and shaking in fear if she's nearby note . Insults about how this makes her look un-perfect is usually brushed away later, as Miki believes that it's OK to be like that and still be perfect.
- Miki became friends with Go Shijima because she was impressed with his profession as a photographer, with most of his picture shots were perfect in a good way.
- She was one of the people that helped in putting down Relius Clover, and the plan was a success. Miki wished she could breathe easier now that it's one less nasty perfectionist put down... but had to put that on hold when Sayaka approached her and told her about the disastrous event known as 'The Great Upheaval'...
- In the wake of Dolph Ziggler's HeelFace Turn, Miki helping him to improve his perfect qualities in order to remain cool without turning heel again. Sadly, Miki was shocked that Dolph went back to his villainous ways, which she makes a point to bring him back to his righteous path.
- Due to their similarities, Inori has found a good friend with Kyoko Sakura due to their similarities of their belief in prayer. Because of this, she's one of the few Gods Kyoko has a soft spot for.
- Buki is in good terms with Steve Irwin because of their desire to preserve wildlife in its good natural state. Due to this, she also gets along with some good beasts deities like Pikachu, Baine Bloodhoof, and Tyrantrum.
- Helps other humans understand various animals. She never makes eye contact with The Rabbit of Caerbannog, whom she describes as 'filled with nothing but killing impulses it scares her'.
- She used to dislike ferrets, but now is okay with them. But she has a bit of an aversion to crocodiles. After Buki paid a visit to Gustave's house, trying to understand it better, she was frozen in fear with just how much death impulses the croc had and 'animal-talking' with him always end up in dialogues of how much Gustave wants to eat Buki and hear her screaming for help in fear. She tries her best to tend to any normal crocodiles, but her encounter with Gustave scarred her for life.
- Thankfully, she was later rescued and received an apology from Gustave's boss, Sobek, who has promised that it won't happen again and thanked her for treating the other crocodiles well whenever any of them got sent to her house. At the very least, Buki has been healing her aversion to crocodiles thanks to Sobek.
- Buki gained an ire with the likes of Bernkastel and Lambadelta, due to both of them being Magnificent Bitches that committed alot of atrocities. She also hate Kane and Light Yagami's guts due to the same reasons.
- Although Setsuna's not that good at robots, she seemed to gather several friends from the GUAG Robot War Division, both Axel Almer and Lamia Loveless shared the mutual feelings of how it's like to grow to like their infiltration role for real. Rim also felt something similar with her friend somewhere within Setsuna... the voice, maybe?
- Setsuna is rather wary towards the Technology house. She has no qualms with them, but she always knew that they always have a chance to commit something that may repeat the Moebius incident. So she remains careful in what they're developing and encourages them to 'do their best' instead of overdependency.
- Setsuna is also get along well with Vector since he also grew to like his friendship towards Yuma Tsukumo much like how Setsuna develops into what she is today.
- Setsuna also formed a kinship with both Tommy Oliver, Mitsuzane Kureshima, Judai Yuki, Sol Badguy, Zuko, F.I.S. Receptor Children, and Chase, due to the fact that they atoned themselves as heroes due to their past actions a villains. Moreover, she also expressed her sympathy towards Micchy's older brother Takatora due him being used by his so-called allies back then.
- Like many reformed heroes before, Setsuna also expressed her disappointment towards Katsumi Daido since his transition from being a hero to villain makes him the literal opposite of her actions, while she also start to defend her fellow reformed heroes from him after she notices his relentless attack on them.
- After meeting each other and exchanging their stories of 'being on the dark side until pulling out of that', in spite of the differing way to get out of that (she had to reject her old values, while he was forcefully brainwashed), Setsuna has become friends and kind-of-little-sister figure to Jean-Pierre Polnareff, she also kinda admire about his ability to resist impulses to Kick the Dog while brainwashed.
- Setsuna became enemies with Scanty after the former was annoyed by the latter's villainous antics. On top of that, the demon also sounds similar to her as the two often clashes whenever they cross paths.
- It's unknown on how Setsuna got it, but among her personal collection is a working replica Decadriver. However the Cures are somewhat good friends with Tsukasa Kadoya, especially for Setsuna, after learning his origins of being the villainous Great Leader of Dai-Shocker until he became a true Kamen Rider due to his endless journey through dimensions.
- Other than Tsukasa, they were also friends with the Shinkengers and the two-in-one detectives Shotaro Hidari and Philip since they have their adventures during the same year as them, particularly, the year 2009.
- The Fresh Cures were under the watchful eye of Ryoma Sengoku who observes their battle data as a means to create Lockseeds based on their powers. It doesn't take long that they also hate his guts in the same way as many good deities hate the scientist. Also they didn't like Sou Fueki's guts as well because he uses his magical powers for his own agenda even at the cost of numerous innocent victims.
Judai "Jaden" Yuki
Judai Yuki, God of Lucky Draws
, Slifer Slacker, Dropout Boy, Number # 1, Haou/The Supreme King
, The Prince of Polymerization
- Lesser God. (Intermediate God Post-Fusion with Yubel).
- Symbol: Any Fusion Spell Card, on top of his favorite cards note .
- Theme Music:
- Alignment: Chaotic Good with shades of Neutral Good (Formerly Lawful Evil as The Supreme King)
- Portfolio: Constant Fusion of Beings, Resolving Problems through Card Game Duels, Immune to Fate, Ability to See Duel Monster Spirits And Summon Them, Good Duelist with Horrible Grades, Befriending His Former Foes, The Gentle Darkness, Slowly Going Through the Path From All-Loving Hero To Evil Overlord And Back, Nice Guys You Really Shouldn't Mess With, Reincarnation Romance, Married to a Demonic Yandere, Reconstructed "Clichéd" Ideal Heroes.
- Domains: Fusions, Card Games, Luck, Fools, Darkness, Heroes, Good, Redemption, Hope, Love
- Followers: A great number of non-ascended characters from Shin Megami Tensei and Persona
- Fellow Yugioh Duelists: Yubel, Johan "Jesse" Anderson, Sho Marufuji, Yugi Muto, Yusei Fudo, Shark, Anna Kozuki/Kaboom, Bruno/Johnny
- Fellow Hope Bringers: Madoka Kaname, Yu Narukami, Makoto Naegi, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Flynn, Kenshiro, Alexztraza, Yuma Tsukumo, Komaru Naegi
- Others: Mitsuzane Kureshima/Kamen Rider Ryugen, Gentaro Kisaragi/Kamen Rider Fourze (and by extension the entire Kamen Rider Club), Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker, Sayaka Miki, Terra, Riku
- Enemies: The Light of Ruin/Destruction and every evil light. This includes Eliphas, YHVH, Metatron, Copy X... The entire GUAL seems to fit the criteria now.
- Friendly Rivals/Enemies: Saiou "Sartorius" Takuma, Celestia Ludenberg
- Admires: Yugi Muto, Lelouch Lamperouge, Super Heroes, everyone in the Toku Base
- Conflicting Opinions: Sora Shiun'in
- Judai always draws precisely the cards he needs to defeat his foes and that earned him this title, he's just that darn lucky. This gained the attentioned of Celes but Judai has postponed her challenge since he doesn't know how to play but he told her that he'll try to learn how to play that card game. The only one to give Judai a run for his money is Ryo Marafuji, who is able to draw out the cards needed for his trademark fusion sometimes within the first turn.
- Has become friends with Yu Narukami, but the latter believed that Judai was a Persona User because of his comparisons to The Fool, his summoning of Mon Cards and what happened in his third year but he denied it. Though he was quite amazed/relieved that they were very similar since becoming a Not Quite Human made him feel lonely.
- With Yu's help, he also managed to make a Persona out of Haou/The Supreme King. Unfortunately, unlike Yu, despite being of the same arcana, Judai cannot create extra Personas.
- Is in a constant battle against the forces of Evil Representations and Users of Light, since it's his responsability as the Chosen One of The Darkness of Justice to defeat them and It's Personal now too. He's suspicious of the GUAL as a result.
- It should be mentioned that he said that both "Judai" and "Jaden" are acceptable ways of calling him. Most Japanese speaking Gods call him the former and most English speaking Gods the latter. The young deity himself switches between both names for the lulz.
- He became a friend of Makoto Naegi. It was almost Love at First Sight when they met each other, due to having similar views on idealism and both being lucksters. He was also friends with Kouta Kazuraba because of this, and he was actually the one told him about the Pantheon. They have rekindled this relationship and Kouta said that it was funny that Judai has a deck of Kamen Rider-esque HEROs too.
- Has a case of naïvety that many of his allies fear and only Kouta and Naegi support. While he was more cynic after certain events when he despaired and became a ruthless Lawful Evil Overlord who would kill anyone in his quest to complete the ultimate fusion spell card Super Polymerization, he has restored his idealism now. They fear that idealism will make him fall from grace again. Incidentally, don't remind him of those bad times. It really annoys him and could summon Neos attack to you if you do so malicious.
- Lelouch once accused Judai of "stealing" his Zero outfit and adding some tacky spikes on it and he was also surprised that he actually managed to conquer and rule an entire Kingdom on mere weeks but after noticing that Judai was an idiot, he only muttered that it was beginner's luck. Judai nervously laughed it off (Because this was about his Haou suit) and explainied that he just admired Lelouch for his rebellion of an evil government.
- He has bonded with Sayaka Miki and Mitsuzane Kureshima due to also being fellow former fallen heroes. Sayaka even commented he was a bit like both Kouta and Micchy, having the former's idealism and the latter's baggage.
- Jaden usually does his "The Hour Is Upon Us" skit sometimes with Sayaka to show that their problems don't affect them that much. Micchy doesn't do this. Sayaka herself finds it fun that he's unwittingly teasing Homura with this and is not planning to tell him.
- Despite saving the world five times, managing to conquer/rule part of it once and being able to destroy it if he ever felt like it, he still admires and looks up to Yugi. Any baffled reactions to this will get to Jaden to say "I mean, he's Yugi freaking Muto!!!"
- Can be found on the House of Food, eating whatever he can get. Usually fried shrimp, natto (with Tomoko Nozama) or simply a well-earned Golden Eggwich.
- Linkara is a huge fan of his, often trying to get his autograph. Jaden appreciates the support, and both are preparing for a potential duel.
- Almost left everyone in the Houses of Gaming and Magic deaf with his cries of celebration when he heard that his "bestest friend" Johan/Jesse ascended into the Pantheon. He was also happy that his High Priest Yuma Tsukumo properly ascended.
- Judai has become an interesting person for the bronze dragon Nozdormu. The dragon is amazed by the fact that fate does not affect Judai in the normal way. He iinvestigating how he is able to do this and if this could somehow help him prevent the rise of Murozond in the distant future.
Justy Ueki Tylor
Justy Ueki Tylor, God of Beating the Odds
(Captain Tylor, The Lucky Idiot, The Heretic Monkey, Paco-Paco)
- Symbol: the smiley-face button on his jacket
- Theme Song: Just Think of Tomorrow and Downtown Dance
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: The Fool, Genius Ditz, Born Lucky, Kicked Upstairs and Reassignment Backfire, Invincible Incompetent or Obfuscating Stupidity, All-Loving Guile Hero, The Wonka, always finding alternative strategic options, Victories Through Inaction, understanding The Unintelligible, The Last DJ
- Domains: Crazy Awesome, Trickery, Luck, Charm, Strategy(?)
- Heralds: The loyal crew of the Soyokazenote
- Allies: Kyosuke Nanbu, Moist von Lipwig, Master Chief, Kira Yamato, Azai Nagamasa, Ethan hunt, Domino
- Enemies: Everybody who envies his luck and wants him dead (and fail to do so), racists of every level, Sundowner, Kirei Kotomine
- Envied by: Nathan Drake
- Ascended after ending a war by leading the UPSF's forces to victory against the Raalgons in an epic confrontation (without casualties on either side) as well as his extremely long streak of luck. Or was it strategic brilliance underneath an idiotic front? Nobody knows for sure, and the entire Pantheon is utterly befuddled as to which it is. Of course, knowing him, it's very likely some measure of both, and there are arguments to this day on just how much of his luck is of his making. And to think that he only joined the army just to get a cushy day job in the Pension Office. And now he's earned a spot in the Pantheon.
- Tylor's Soyokaze, a lowly destroyer, may look like a piece of junk, but it does haveamong other thingsa bar, spa, fighter squadron, and marine detachment.
- In the first month alone since his ascension, there were exactly 3,297 attempts on his life by other deities vying for his position. All of them have failed, most of which Tylor is (probably) entirely oblivious to. Those attempts have since ceased, instead replaced by Melkor (and eventually other enemy Grand United Alliance leaders except for Luciferwhy? ) ordering the annihilation (or brainwashing) of Tylor. Of course, these attempts have ended up in failure as well.
- No one knows for sure what had happened after the second half of his second OVA where the Soyokaze ended up scuttled and the Raalgon Empire and UPSF joining forces with his former 1st Lt. Yamamoto at the helm. In any case, the GUAG gifted him and his crew an improved Soyokaze that's still mostly the same as before, but with updated technologies to keep up with the rest in the Alliance.
- Kyosuke Nanbu was his follower once before being deified to the position as God of Improbable Death-Cheating. The pilot still respects Tylor's extraordinary luck.
- Some say that there have been many female deities, including some from non-human races and even a few robots, who have admitted some attraction to Tylor.
- Incidentally, the "first" "woman" Tylor infatuated was an AI meant to evaluate his eligibility for the army. Instead, he ended up making the whole thing explode (naturally, he survived). Everyone with AI companions (like Jeff Moreau) try and make sure to keep theirs away from him lest it happen again. Tylor doesn't mind the several hundred times this is brought up.
- Note that there is quite a difference between Justy Ueki Tylor and Gladstone Gander. While both of them are really lucky, to the point where they can win by doing absolutely nothing, Tylor uses his luck for productive purposes, and Gladstone generally only uses it for own benefit.
- Despite often coming off as a coward, when it comes to the lives of his crew or his friends, he will put his life on the line.
- For all his luck, Tylor is surprisingly a fatalist. After one particular game of cat-and-mouse with a superior enemy ship that ended with its defeat by way of their attacks hitting a sun and its flare burning the ship down, he states, "When it's time to lose, you lose no matter what you do."
- You'd think that with everything always going his way in the end, he'd never have experienced a Heroic BSoD; well, you'd be wrong. When he got news of the death of Admiral Robert J. Hanner, he went on autopilot for a little while, utterly disinterested in (and walking out on) a ceremony in his honor. By the time he snapped out of it, he's left the space navy. Of course, that didn't last.
- Kyu is impressed with how many ladies he's managed to win the hearts of, while Cadance is relieved that he didn't go out with all of them (if any); in fact, he's gently turned down several of them, albeit unintentionally. And when he eventually proposed to his Lt. Commander Yuriko Star, the alicorn princess couldn't be more proud.
- Having pulled a Scheherezade Gambit on an enemy faction's empress, Tylor has earned that storyteller's respect.
- Given that his brain had been tampered with once before with an implanted "bio-chip" and a Journey to the Center of the Mind was required to break him out of his coma, the Soyokaze crew want to make sure that this doesn't happen again. Speaking of, trying to read Tylor's mind can end up being confusing for the mind-reader. The Emotions can't quite understand their versions inside Tylor either. The Phantom Thieves of Hearts know that Tylor's a good guy overall, but if he has a Palace, which isn't always exclusive to twisted people, traversing in there will probably be extremely chaotic.
- For some reason, Tylor gets along with Azai Nagamasa, who in turn is awed by his success streak.
- Other people he's got along with due to similar voices are Kyon, Winston, Jeremiah Gottwald, Guan Yu, Siegfried Schtauffen, and and Will Turner, and others he didn't were Kirei Kotomine and Sundowner.
- Major Kusanagi notes that he sounds like Togusa, one of her teammates in Sector 9.
- For reasons unknown to him, he gets a sense of familiarity from Fuu Hououji because she sounds a lot like the Raalgon Empress Azalyn.
- Satoko Hojo somehow reminds Tylor of the Hanner twins.
- Gets along with King Kai since he sounds like Dr. Kitaguchi.
- Disapproves of Rau Le Creuset or Ruvik, especially when he sounds like rival Raalgon General Dom. This doesn't apply for the Tenth Doctor or the Warrior of Light, or Senketsu, though.
- Has a descendant in the distant future named Banjo Ueki Tylor, but his story doesn't do justice. At all. Justy's saying nothing else on the matter.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Franklin Delano Roosevelt, God of Landslide Elections
(The 32nd President Of The United States Of America, FDR, The Sphinx, That Man in the White House)
Franklin D. Roosevelt on April 11 1945, the day before his passing
- Symbol: A radio with the presidential seal of approval
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: U.S President from the The Great Depression to World War II, Landslide Election FOUR times in a row, Hiding His Paralysis (bit of an Open Secret), Negative Attributes Glossed Over, Handicapped Badass, Badass Family, Aging Horribly During WW2, Eleanor Caught His Letters In His Suitcase, Having A Nephew Older Than Him, Cool Old Guy, Smoking Is Cool
- Domains: Leadership, The Economy, The New Deal, Alliance, Warfare, Ambition, Handicaps, Legacy
- Heralds: Eleanor Roosevelt (his wife), Henry Wallace, Harry Truman (his war-time vice presidentsnote ) and his little dog Fala
- Respected by: Most of the House of Commerce
- Fellow presidents: Theodore Roosevelt (distant cousin and uncle-in-law), John F. Kennedy (fellow Democrat), George Washington, William Henry Harrison, Abraham Lincoln
- American soldiers and related military: Chester W. Nimitz, Steve Rogers/Captain America, Iowa, Broforce, Duke, Team America, The Flag Raisers, Black Cat Mantaray 5-4, 2nd Marine Division Squad and 1st Marine Division Squad, Lt. Randall and Sgt. Bill Taylor, Major Winters and Captain Spiers, Sgt. John Basilone, Sgt. Jack Barnes, Lt. Mike Powell, Pvt. Robert Zussman, Lt. Karl Fairburne
- Other: America itself, Benjamin Franklin, Chester A. Bum, Hank Hill, Tashkent, Duke, Tina Armstrong, Barbara Gordon, Yuuki Konno, Nunnally Lamperouge, Charles Xavier
- Enemies: Every single Nazi deity including HYDRA, Lex Luthor, Herbert Garrison, Sheev Palpatine, The Enclave, Big Brother, Sundowner, Masataka Shima, Nikita Dragovich, Vladimir Makarov, Senator Armstrong, Gihren Zabi, YHVH
- Opposes: Cornelius Oswald Fudge
- A bit annoyed by: Michael Bay
- On shaky grounds with: Some of the Japanese deities
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt was the 32nd President of the United States, from 1932 until his death in 1945. Widely regarded as one of the country's greatest presidents, FDR brought the country out of the Great Depression through his New Deal policies and saw America through World War II. The stress of the war made him progressively sick and he died shortly before Germany surrended, leaving his new vice president Harry S Truman to finish the war. To date he has the longest presidency ever, and thanks to the 22nd amendment his record isn't going to be broken.
- Not the only president to have a Landslide Election, but notable in having all four be this (ironically the guy he beat became president in the first place because of one). His weakest performance in the electoral votes? FDR 432, Dewey 99. His best? FDR 523, Landon eight. It's worth noting that he was the running mate to Governor Cox in 1920, who lost in a landslide to Warren Harding. He joked about this in the pantheon, saying "who even remembers Harding, much less Governor Cox. Guess it could be worse-we could've won and I'd get a job my first VP called "not worth a warm barrel of piss".
- Considers his fifth cousin Theodore Roosevelt to be one of his major inspirations. The reason for this relation despite their difference in age is because his mother married his elderly widowed father, resulting in him going to Harvard with his older nephew. Needless to say, T.R was very proud of Franklin. In turn JFK, who's father was FDR's ambassador to Great Britain, impressed FDR for what he managed to accomplish domestically and abroad in his 2 and half years in office. Roosevelt has also has sided with George Washington and Abraham Lincoln for being American heroes who faced war in their time, and William Henry Harrison for being a highly capable military general that would make it to the White House.
- FDR is well-regarded by the House of Commerce for bringing America out of the Great Depression, even if it took some time to do it. Chester A Bum favors him because he helped many people made destitute by the depression become wealthy again. However he has nothing but contempt for Sundowner exploiting the battlefield like a vulture. When Sundowner pointed out he wanted to get into the European conflict before the Pearl Harbor, FDR replied "despite what some conspiracy nuts think, I didn't orchestrate any conflict. I led a fair war against an aggressor".
- Tries to avoid much chat with the Axis' personified ships as well as their commander, an Imperial Japanese Admiral. Nothing personal as most of them are nice girls, however they were on the opposing sides of the war effort he was part of. Yes, even Tashkent, as she's a heroic communist which America needed during WWII. By contrast, he hates Nikita Dragovich for his depravity, and when he pointed out FDR allied with Joseph Stalin Roosevelt replied "Stalin was as cruel as Adolf Hitler, but we still needed him as part of the war effort. In no way do I condone his actions, and in no way will I ever condone yours". One of the Allies' personified ships, Iowa, is on great terms with FDR. The historical USS Iowa transported Roosevelt himself for a time in November 1943.
- While a great president, FDR is not without his morally dubious moments. His biggest blotch as president was Executive Order 9066, or the wartime internment of Japanese-Americans. It has come under a lot of scrutiny, to which FDR profusely apologized to the pantheon and upon his rebirth in it wants to make up to the Japanese deities in the pantheon. Most are willing to forgive him. Most also think his contempt of Masataka Shima is justified.
- Absolutely loathes Emperor Palpatine and the Galactic Empire. Part of this relates to the aforementioned shame of Executive Order 9066, and he doesn't like that it might have been part of Order 66's name origin. Most of it has to do with the fact that Palpatine is clearly Space Hitler and the Devil combined. He chose to mock Palpatine on this:
- All WWII veterans on the Allied side were happy to see FDR in the pantheon. Especially Captain America, given he was also in charge of the whole project that made him such and the two have met. Or superheroes in general. On the exact opposite side of things the Nazi deities let out a collective groan upon his entry, such as Arnold Ernst Toht; once FDR learned what he was up to from Indiana Jones, he helped with Jone's finances so he could better investigate artifacts to prevent their power from being abused.
- Of all the Nazis FDR has the most disdain for the Red Skull, the pantheon's representative of Nazism as a whole, who worked directly under Hitler. He's almost as contemptuous towards the Nazi-tied HYDRA, which has even more ambition than the Nazis and even less solid ground for their evil. There's a personal element since one incarnation started infiltrating American government since after World War II. FDR may not have been able to fight him, but he immediately jumped onto a verbal lashing.
- Like Palpatine FDR considers Gihren Zabi "basically Hitler", especially with the whole "make a new world order where the strongest and pure survive". Except maybe a bit more evil since he just wants power for its own sake and will drop entire space colonies to achieve his goal. Then there's Big Brother and the government of Oceania, who are both Nazi Germany and Stalinist Russia on steroids with what good they had removed. Using endless war to sustain power, trying to rewrite history and the lexicon to ensure adulation, and being entirely motivated by a nihilistic desire to repress for the sheer joy of repression. Worst of all, the book suggests a possible aftermath of World War II. YHVH's belief in The Evils of Free Will was something FDR found as just antithetical to the ideas of freedom America champions, particularly freedom of religion.
- Above all of them, it's the Major and Millennium that Roosevelt is certain that on being far worse than Hitler and his Nazis.
- Repulsed by Herbert Garrison for his solution to "f**k all the immigrants to death", saying "I grew up in the turn of the century and even I find that stupidly offense. How were you even elected?!" He's further repulsed by him nuking Canada over basically a need to prove his manhood, stating "I wouldn't never authorized the Manhattan Project if it could lead to you". Luthor, Senator Armstrong and the Enclave are all unpleasant fate for America to him.
- Has had polio(or possibly Guillan-Barre syndrome) since 1921, preventing him from walking. He hid this during his presidency, though it became more and more of an Open Secret. He even revealed his disability to disabled veterans at home. He considers Yuuki Konno's condition far sadder and worse than his own, and admires how she was able to make a good life in spite of this.
- He also respects how Barbara Gordon dealt with it and recovered, and sympathizes with Nunnally's blight. Proud to see she managed to become Empress of Britannia. FDR has a kinship with Professor X as a similarly wheelchair-bound leader who wants to bring peace between mutants and non-mutants, reminding FDR of how he pursued civil rights (though JFK and Lyndon Johnson had more success on this).
- While he was Attorney Secretary to the Navy, Eleanor Roosevelt found out he was having an affair with her secretary Lucy Mercer(who'd return more platonically to help him as his health declined) after finding love notes to her in his suitcase. He had to quit as she threatened to divorce him. Despite this and possibly also having a thing with his own secretary as president, Franklin and Eleanor managed to work out as a power couple. FDR has respect for those in the House of Love that are dedicated to each other, and those who are able to recover from spats in their relationship even stronger than before.
- Refuses to play Assassin's Creed or acknowledge anything about it, for the fact that it claims he, Stalin and Hitler were Templars that conspired WWII to make a One World Order. Much less seriously, he's annoyed by Michael Bay for his incredibly inaccurate portrayal of Pearl Harbor. He isn't open to the idea that he was one of The Big Three's demigod children, since this would mean he isn't a Roosevelt biologically. More seriously, FDR is quick to dismiss Cornelius Fudge for his refusal to see the true threat of Voldemort's return, just for the sake of maintaining his popularity and normalcy. He shudders to think what would happen if such a blind and indecisive leader led the United States during World War II.
Gin, Hana, and Miyuki
Gin, Hana, and Miyuki, Holy Trio of Christmas Miracles
From left to right: Hana, Miyuki (holding Baby Kiyoko), and Gin
- Symbol: A snow-covered Tokyo Tower.
- Theme Music: Tokyo Godfathers
- Alignment: Neutral Good (all three)
- Portfolio: Homeless heroes, Dysfunctional Family, Cannot Go Home Again
- Gin: Papa Wolf, The Alcoholic, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Formerly an addictive gambler, Left his family out of shame
- Hana: Transgender, Does not tolerate being called "old man", I Was Quite the Looker, Team Mom, Orphan's Ordeal, Mama Bear, Large Ham, Drama Queen, Inelegant Blubbering, Seemingly a Japanese believer of the Christian God, Coughing Up Blood, Soap Opera Disease
- Miyuki: Formerly Fat, Kindhearted Cat Lover, The Runaway, Afraid to return home after a violent argument with father, Cool Big Sister
- Domains: Poverty, Celebration, Luck, Family
- Herald: Kiyoko (the baby), Other Kiyoko (Gin's daughter), Hana's "Mother", and Angel (Miyuki's cat)
- Allies: Santa Claus, Nicholas Saint North, Mima Kirigoe, Chester A. Bum, the Heroic Protectors of Family, Sei and Stella
- Gin: Mumen Rider, Chuck Greene, Barney Gumble
- Hana: Hilda, Mai Natsume, Poison, Chevalier d'Eon, Izumi Curtis
- Miyuki: Dex-Starr, Mr. Blik, Gordon, Waffle, Bastet, Catbus, Firestar, Garfield, Tiger, Salem Saberhagen, Meowth, Spot, Blaze the Cat, Carol Tea, Tom, Sylvester
- Enemies: The Child Abuse Supporters, Shou Tucker, those who abuse the homeless, child kidnappers
- On friendly terms: Most Yakuza deities
- Disliked by: Most father deities (Gin)
- A middle-aged alcoholic man who's rude yet caring, an older male-to-female transsexual with a love for singing and haikus, and a cat-loving snarky teenage girl. Gin, Hana, and Miyuki were just one of the many homeless of Tokyo doing what they could to keep themselves fed on Christmas Eve night when they came across an abandoned newborn girl while digging through trash. Naming the baby Kiyoko, Gin, Hana, and Miyuki traveled across Tokyo in search of her parents; many antics ensued, but the three bums succeeded in their endeavor to reunite Kiyoko with her parents, with no small amount of help from luck that borders on divine miracles.
- Ascended to the Pantheon at the behest of Santa Claus, who witnessed Gin, Hana, and Miyuki's incredibly good deed of returning Kiyoko to her parents on the holiest of nights and wanting to reward them in kind. Noting the amazing streaks of good luck the three experienced during the holiday, which not only helped them on their quest but also reunited the three with their estranged families and got them out of poverty with a winning lotto ticket, Saint Nick deemed Gin, Hana, and Miyuki the perfect fit for the Christmas Miracle trope.
- Gin, Hana, and Miyuki were initially weirded out to be in a separate plane of existence in which many fictional characters were real. But after some adjusting, the three came to enjoy their ascension, especially after learning the reason why, and are forever grateful of Saint Nick for recognizing their heroic act.
- True to their trope, Gin, Hana, and Miyuki experience all sorts of good luck and miracles come the Christmas season. This effect of theirs evidently doubled with Baby Kiyoko, their shared Herald ( And godchild), in tow. Gin is often tempted to use this Christmas-fueled good luck to play the lottery, but a disciplinary smack from Hana is enough to knock away that temptation, followed by a lecture on not going back to his gambling ways. And indeed, Hana is not one to try to capitalize on the Christmas miraculousness the three are gifted with, not wanting to take advantage of what she deems as God's blessing for their guardianship of Kiyoko for selfish purposes, and keeps the other two from attempting to do so.
- Doesn't stop a lot of unwelcome company from trying to force themselves into Gin, Hana, and Miyuki's ensemble during Christmas time in an attempt to profit off of their seasonal good fortune. If these intrusive people don't get chased away by Gin, then they're usually dealt with by other deities who respect the Tokyo godfather's boundaries. And if all else fails, the undesired company quickly learn that the trio's good Christmas fortune only applies to them, while outsiders who try to abuse it get the exact opposite luck.
- Gin, Hana, and Miyuki's temple is that of the cardboard house they lived in, but modified by the cardboard specialists of the Pantheon to be a much roomier and cozier abode.
- When they first came across Mima Kirigoe by pure chance, the trio felt and odd sense of kinship with the Idol Singer turned actress, which was very much reciprocated by her. Since then, Mima had become an unofficial family member to the Tokyo godfathers.
- Of the three, Mima relates with Hana the most given that both used to professional singers, even if Hana simply performed in her Mother's Drag Queen Bar compared to Mima's former status as an Idol Singer. The two are often seen performing duets with each other.
- On learning of the traumatic event in Mima's life that is the reason for her ascension and assigned trope, Gin, Hana, and Miyuki's protective instincts which they last felt when chasing after Sachiko went into overdrive and the three pledged to protect her from any pervs and stalkers.
- The three are revered in the House of Family for their efforts in reuniting Kiyoko with her parents, as well as reuniting with their own estranged family, and being an example of a good family, if slightly dysfunctional. Hana in particular is considered an unofficial member of the House of Mothers.
- Although, plenty of deities criticized Hana for her decision to try and raise Kiyoko on her own, despite being homeless, and then personally track down the baby's parents instead of immediately taking the abandoned newborn to the police, something Gin and Miyuki repeatedly urged to do when they first came across Kiyoko. Hana is quick to admit the irresponsibility of those actions, especially the former. And while she won't defend the latter decision, Hana explains that she seriously felt it better to find Kiyoko's parents and confront them about the abandonment of their offspring rather than risk putting Kiyoko through foster care as she had, Hana being an abandoned child herself. Hana also makes clear that, had she known that Kiyoko was stolen from her parents rather than abandoned by them, she would've brought the baby to the police straight away.
- And on the other hand, the House of Father's and most father deities harbor some dislike to Gin. For as much as he loves his daughter and was crucial in reuniting Kiyoko with her parents, he nonetheless made his family's life difficult with his addictions, abandoned them when his gambling dept got loan sharks on his tail, and even claimed his wife and daughter to be dead for a fabricated backstory. Gin accepts much of the dislike, acknowledging that he was a poor excuse of a father and husband, and still doesn't even forgive himself. Not even when Kiyoko (his biological daughter, not the abandoned baby) herself explicitly forgave him for his mistakes.
- Being a former bicycle racer actually a bike merchant, and still a superb cyclist, Gin gets along great with bike-riding deities. In particular, he's good friends with Mumen Rider; with the homeless man inspired by Satoru's courage and heroism despite lacking superpowers and fighting ability, while Mumen Rider was impressed with Gin's determination, which enabled him to survive a brutal beat down by delinquents and be crucial in rescuing Kiyoko from her kidnapper.
- Gin can often be seen in the House of Alcohol, partaking in any drinks he could afford. Though he's been trying to cut back on his drinking, becoming aware that his alcoholism is his Fatal Flaw.
- Hana spends much of her time in the House of Singers & Performers, doing what she loves most. Isnt quite as good as she was back in her days performing for her Mother's Drag Queen Bar, but manages to draw in a good crowd from her sheer passion.
- Alas, she gets heckled by some troublemaking deities from time to time. Hana is able to be professional about it though and ignore them. Provided she isn't called "old man" or "old fart", in which case the provoking deity receives a swift and powerful kick to the jaw.
- Hana managed to strike up an acquaintance with Izumi Curtis, having learned of the woman's desire to be a mother only to lose her first and only natural child. The former which Hana could relate all too well, wanting to be a mother herself but unable to conceive children, and deeply sympathetic with the latter as it reminds her of Sachiko, who kidnapped Kiyoko in desperation to fill the void her miscarriage left. Aside from those points, Hana admires Izumi for her intense strength and excellent teaching (as harsh as she can be) while Izumi is charmed by Hana's singing and haikus.
- Being the massive cat lover that she is, it came to no surprise to Gin and Hana that Miyuki would be overwhelmed by the plethora of feline deities within the Pantheon. The House of Felines nearly banned Miyuki from their grounds after she invaded everyone's personal space. But after she apologized and promised to respect their space, Miyuki became the best of friends to all but the most hostile feline deities. It helped that she is fiercely protective of the cat deities, being quick to get violent at anyone who would so much as joke about harming a cat. Jerry and Tweety nearly learned the hard way how far Miyuki would go to defend cats, and it took Tom and Sylvester's intervention to stop the protective cat-lover.
- Of course, Miyuki's love for cats isn't completely unconditional; she's aware that there are plenty of feline deities that are very much evil or at least villainous and doesn't extend her fierce protection to them. Katz in particular earned Miyuki's ire for being representative of evil felines, and thereby giving cats a bad name.
- The three earned the gratitude of Yakuza deities for when they saved a Yakuza boss from getting crushed under his own car. The trio doesn't really know how to feel about this, especially Gin and Miyuki, given that the former became homeless in part because he owed a Yakuza lieutenant money and the latter's father is a cop. Miyuki is also on friendly terms with the wife of the hitman who attempted to assassinate the aforementioned Yakuza boss but successfully shot the lieutenant, making the situation even more awkward for her.
- One day, the three were approached by Sei and Stella, who had heard about their tale of returning a newborn girl to her family and wanted to give the trio their utmost gratitude: Sei especially, who used to be a police paramedic and was nothing short of impressed of three homeless people managing to do her kind of work. The two girls soon became friends with Hana and Miyuki respectively, with Hana and Sei bonding over their shared love of music and singing while Miyuki can't help but want to be around the Cat-boomer Stella, not that she minds the teen's attention (provided she doesn't stab anyone over her).
- With Gin, on the other hand, while Stella gets along with him A-OK and invites him along with trips to "Valhalla", Sei harbors intensely mixed feelings towards him due to his alcoholism reminding the woman of her father. Once Hana, Miyuki, and Gin's Kiyoko caught wind of this, they were quick to explain to Sei that, though Gin wasn't the greatest father, he was anything but an abusive parent; having loved his wife and daughter with all his might, wouldn't have dared to lay a harmful to either of them, and actually left them because he felt they would be better off with him out of his lives, due to his addictions interfering with their livelihood. After that, Sei felt bad for subconsciously comparing Gin to her awful father and apologized to him, to which Gin assured her that she didn't need to apologize. He is, after all, still trying to forgive himself for his poor fatherhood in the past.
- Gin, Hana, and Miyuki are also present in the House of Celebration.
Meowth, Goddess of Japanese Cats Of Fortune
(The Scratch Cat Pokemon, Nyarth
- Quasideity (Intermediate Goddess as Gigantamax Meowth
- Symbol: The coin charm on its forehead
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Ability: Pickup
- Gender: Female
- Moveset: Pay Day, Screech, Slash, Nasty Plot
- Alola Incarnation: Pay Day, Feint Attack, Dark Pulse, Shadow Claw
- Z-Move: Breakneck Blitz for normal Meowth and Black Hole Eclipse for Alolan Meowth
- Portfolio: Maneki Neko, Four Legs Good, Two Legs Better, Normal Type Cat, Likes Shiny And Round Things, Weak, but Skilled, Money Spider Through Its Unique Pay Day, Fast But Low Defenses, Breakout Character
- Domains: Luck, Money, Cats, Shiny Things (Normal), Darkness, Royalty (Alolan form)
- Allies: Skitty, Selina Kyle, H.P Lovecraft, Glenn Quagmire, Scrooge McDuck, Felicia Hardy, Vito Corleone, Taokaka
- Covets: Anything shiny and/or round
- Rival: Murkrow
- Enemies: Anyone who dirties its coin, Cruella DeVil, Mr Krabs, Fafnir, Crystal Man, Smaug, The Kecleon Brothers
- Not to be confused with: the Meowth from Team Rocket
- Meowth is the Scratch Cat Pokemon, a relatively common feline Pokemon in Kanto. Nocturnal in nature and popular pets among the rich, they're distinguished with the lucky golden coin on their forehead. Living incarnations of the Maneki Neko, a charm said to bring good luck and often seen in restaurants, the Trope Pantheon decided to pick up one themselves.
- The original Meowth is the god with official status in the pantheon, but she has a spare whenever she's gone; her Alolan equivalent. This Dark type iteration was brought in by humans to Alola and can get the Fur Coat ability as an Alolan Persian. It's Dark type and was owned by royalty, making it rather prideful. Being a lucky cat, Bastet felt she would be a good mascot and partner.
- Belongs to the same species of Pokemon as the talking Meowth that belongs to Team Rocket, however she is the "average" Meowth and can't talk. Does know Pay Day, the species' signature move, which Team Rocket's Meowth is jealous over. They don't have anything against each other, and sometimes will join in spoils if it involves shiny things. She is sad to have seen him try so hard to get a girl and be rejected, and plans to be nice to him.
- Giovanni was somewhat disappointed in learning another Meowth ascended. He prefers Persian, and feels he might be unable to properly ascend his own with two Meowth.
- Being a lucky cat, H.P Lovecraft and Glenn Quagmire are particularly fond of it. Quagmire in particular has her around in part to be more lucky at scoring. He does this around the House of Food, who look after her to serve as their own Maneki Neko. Quagmire likes to joke he gets two free servings of Japanese from this bargain.
- Unlike the other Meowth she is not a thief by nature, though doesn't have anything against stealing. She was attracted to both Catwoman and Black Cat due to their cat motive, and helped them out on a few capers. Vito Corleone seems to have taken a fondness as well, though this comes down to her Pickup ability and his fondness for cats.
- Popular among the House of Commerce because of being a lucky figure, and due to its abilities. Members there have had Meowth use Pay Day to help increase their own finances. Her Pickup ability has been very useful as well. Because of its abilities, Mr Krabs tried to exploit her for items in a similar way he did to Gary the Snail, and while he got away with it for a time this didn't last and she beat him with Pay Day for good ironic measure. Cruella DeVil and Crystal Man are interested in exploiting her as well.
- Very easily distracted and interested with things that are shiny and/or round. It shares this with Taokaka and its Hoenn equivalent of Skitty. In nature Meowth and Murkrow are rivals over their interest in shiny things, and they plan to continue this in the Trope Pantheon. Her interested in round and shiny things led her to take orbs from the Kecleon Shop without paying, leading to a brutal beatdown.
- Attracted to those with a lot of gold and other valuables. Scrooge McDuck is fine with this, as he could use her in adventures. Smaug however was rather irate at the Scratch Cat Pokemon playing with his pile of jewels, and swiftly kicked her out with a flame breath. She ended up in Fafnir's temple, and it was much of the same when Fafnir took her coin.
- Usually very approachable, however has made one rule; never dirty the coin or touch it with grubby hands. Or steal it. She will use Breakneck Blitz on you.