Stand. Bow. Be seated.
Also known as The Elysium Academy, the House of School is home to many of their teachers and students. The house also doubles as the official school of the Pantheon for any deities who are still in school or want to continue to learn. It also employs all deities who are certified in learning and teaching.
Has close ties to the House of Knowledge as some of their members moved from that house. Its library also doubles as this house's library as well.
Compared to other Houses, this place is designed like an actual school campus as befitting its status. Multiple buildings have been constructed to house all forms of teaching. They include normal subjects like math, science and language, but also monster hunting and magic. There is also a dorm building in which students sleep in. While it is coed, males and females are not allowed to room with one another, one guess why.
Has been known to host school festivals for the other Houses to visit. They include food stalls, cafes and even plays. On occasion, it gets attacked by some members of GUAE or the more anarchist members of the GUAC. Why they do that is unknown.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His motorcycle, complete with a plate with the number "22" on it
- Alignment: Omniscient Morality License
- Portfolio: AWESOME Teacher, Chivalrous Perverts, Situational Ugliness, Jerks with Hearts of Gold, Escalating Wars, Friends of the Yakuza, Delinquents, Aces, German Suplex
- Domain: Knowledge, Pride, Strength
- Followers: Mizuho Kazami, Jonathan Turner, David van Driessen
- Allies: George Feeney, Hime Onizuka, Aikuro, Negi Springfield, Chiyo Mihama, Chifuyu Orimura and Aikuro Mikisugi
- While by no means a perfect man, Onizuka plans to introduce his own style of teaching to the House of Knowledge, and hopefully get some of the younger deities to fall in line with him. Yukari claims not to be impressed by his shenanigans, but feels genuinely threatened as he seems to have won Chiyo over to his side with a smile and a wink.
- He has taken young Hime Onizuka as his apprentice after she expressed the idea to become a teacher.
- Ned doesn't want him anywhere near Moze, though.
- When Gentaro Kisaragi met up with him, Ekichi was amazed to see such live and energy inside the kid. The whole idea of befriending everyone gave him the idea that he'll befriend his students in order to help them in their troubles.
- Occasionally when pissed off, he could make the (ﺧ益ﺨ) face without even meeting Excalibur. It happens.
- It is known that if there's anyone who endangers his students, he will stand up for his student and the agressor is viable to be slammed to the ground with his own Signature Move: The German Suplex.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Patronus, a doe.
- Theme Song: The Prince's Tale
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Dean Bitterman, Jerk with a Heart of Gold (Sorta, It's Complicated), Tall, Dark, and Snarky, Unclear Moral Stances, Spoilerific Characters, Belated Backstory, More Than Just a Teaching Jerk, Big-Nosed, Byronic Hero, Bullying Teachers Who Were Victims of Bullying Themselves, Treated By Fans As More Heroic Than He Is, Forgiveness Requires Death, False Moles, Making It Seem He's Evil All Along, Sour Outside, Sad Inside
- Domains: Teachers, The Dark Arts, Crustiness, Unrequited Love.
- High Priest: Principle Strickland
- Followers: Dean Hardscrabble, Edward Rooney, Mr. Gilbert, Takashi Hanya/Dean Harding, Amelia Hartford
- Allies: Albus Dumbledore, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, Gru, Toko Fukawa, Tomoko Kuroki, Merlin
- Complicated Relationship with: Harry Potter
- On speaking terms with: Robert Baratheon, Ash Crimson
- Enemies: Lord Voldemort, Bellatrix Lestrange Dolores Umbridge, Biff Tannen, Littlefinger, The Dementors, villainous Dark Art Practitioners
- Opposes: Agatha Trunchbull
- Professor Severus Snape is the Potions Master, and later Headmaster of Hogwarts. Though skilled and a valued asset to the staff, he's a cruel dean whose favorite target of torment seems to be Harry Potter. A man of uncertain alliance and many a mystery, he now teaches under the Trope Pantheon.
- Used to follow the Spy, and is glad he no longer has to since they don't have much in common unclear allegiance asides.
- Said to look like spiders or gargoyles. Not that you'd tell with his avatar, who he remains impressed by his performance as him.
- Though his house is School, his office directly links to the House of Magic. He helps defend young wizards and students against the Dark Arts, but given the bad history with teachers in that position, few trust him. He is being genuine, though.
- It's difficult to read him. While a jerk and consistently dislikes Harry, it's unclear if he's ultimately on the side of Hogwarts or the Death Eaters. Being part of Slytherin, a house infamous for ambitious dark lords, complicates things further along with his interest in the Dark Arts. As it turns out he's been on the Death Eater's payroll and was a spy. Except not, since he was working for Dumbledore the whole time.
- Though he doesn't get along with most students, he really has it into Harry Potter. He has tormented Harry for most of his school years. Why? James Potter, Harry's father and Snape ''detested'' each other and so Snape sees Harry as an extension of James rather than his own person. He was also in love with his mother, which is ultimately why he would help him.
- For all his contempt for James though, he holds him a higher view than to Biff Tannen. Biff not only embodies some of what Snape hated about James, but he also embodies the selfishness that Snape himself had.
- As mean a teacher as he is, he has limits to his cruelties. He considers Dolores Umbridge just as insufferable as everyone else. He also considers Agatha Trunchball's Sadist Teacher shtick to be too sadistic.
- Was deeply in love with Lily Evans, the mother of Harry Potter. However, his own ambitions and willingness to befriend the future Death Eaters would lead him to call Lily a Mudblood and other disparaging comments, which he regrets to this day and still has an unrequited love for her. He can be seen drinking with Robert Baratheon over it, as he also had to deal with his lost love. Also sympathizes with Gru given his luck with girls, and was happy to see him find love.
- No, he is not Harry's secret father. Or Draco's godfather as far as we know.
- Gets along with Toko Fukari, being bitter yet sad inside. He can also understand where Tomoko Kuroki comes from as he had poor social skills as a student and was rather lonely.
- Somewhat comparable to Littlefinger; they had an unrequited love that they failed to swoon, and turned bitter because of it. However, unlike Snape, Petyr's a full-on villain. He considers the Master of Coin to have gone too far because he Did Not Get the Girl, as even in his darkest fantasizes he'd never dream of trying to start a civil war and overthrow the government because of it.
- He was surprised to learn of the number of fangirls he had, who treat him more as pure Woobie than the deeply embittered man he is.
- He doesn't like the fact that he looks like the Sheriff of Nottingham, who he considers an asshole like most gods. It's possible he may be a descendant of Rasputin, and kind of looks like Metatron if you squint (not the one under YHVH though). Whenever he sees John McClane, Snape steers away from any windows for reasons he isn't sure why.
- Doesn't like being reminded of the time Neville put him in granny clothes. Also doesn't know why people want him to turn to page 394. And whatever you do, don't call him a coward.
- Snape killed Dumbledore!
- Snape was once asked how different things would be if he chose to be in Gryffindor, especially with the proposal that he might've become best friends with James Potter (based on how Snape is Not So Different with Sirius Black). Severus Snape was stunned into utter silence and was not even angry, but more shocked than anything else.