open/close all folders
Amadeus Cho, God of Asian Nerds
(Mastermind Excello, Prince of Power, Freelancer of All Things Science, The Tenth Smartest Person on the Planet, Iron Spider, Totally Awesome Hulk
- Intermediate God (with the potential of becoming a Greater God due to his hypermind)
- Symbols: His Vespa scooter and his Adamantine Mace
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Can Perform Extremely Complex Calculations In His Head But Needs a Lot of Sugar For It to Work, The Brains to Hercules' Brawn, The Chosen One According to Athena, The Hero's Journey, Insufferable Genius, Science Hero
- Domains: Intellect, Korean-Americans, Fugitive
- High Priest: Grant Imahara
- Not To Be Confused With: Lie Ren
- Allies: Bruce Banner/The Incredible Hulk, Jennifer Waters/She-Hulk, Diana of Themyscira/Wonder Woman, Shikamaru Nara, Illyasviel von Einzbern, Miles Morales.
- Opposed By: The Deified Members Of S.H.I.E.L.D., primarily (Tony Stark / Iron Man, Thor, Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Reed and Susan Richards
- Not On Good Terms With: Laura Kinney/X-23 (after she gave him a hard boot-to-da-junk)
- Scouted By: Bruce Wayne/Batman, Sonya Blade, Ken Masters, Robert Garcia, M. Bison, Albert Wesker, Talia Al Ghul (albeit unwillingly for these three), Big Boss, Wiz and Boomstick
- Enemies: Kratos, Taskmaster
- Worthy Opponents (intelligence-wise): Bane, T'Challa/Black Panther, Asuka Langley Soryu, Lex Luthor, Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage, Light Yagami
- For the ascended members of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division, mainly Tony Stark, Reed and Susan Richards, the news passed to then from the Main House had left them not amused in the slightest bit. Amadeus Cho has ascended, meaning that while he was pursued by S.H.I.E.L.D. as a mortal (with Susan actually being successful in capturing him), they can't actively pursue him in the Pantheon. Of course, that doesn't mean that they can monitor the guy just to make sure that he doesn't do anything funny.
- Amadeus isn't a mutant. To say that he's a genius is an understatement. He has a "natural ability to identify the variables and quantum possibilities in any situation." In other words, he's a supergenius. Reed Richards states that he was the seventh-smartest person on the planet. Hank Pym disagreed, saying that he was the eighth. In truth, according to Bruce Banner, Amadeus ranks at No.10. The downside of having a super-brain is that he needs a lot of sugar for it to work, otherwise his thoughts become muddled.
- Amadeus was originally be a Lesser God, but after explaining to the Main House the reason why he should be a rank higher via his aforementioned super-brain, they granted him Intermediate God status. When Cosmos asked why he didn't go higher, he replied "There's a difference between ambition and limitation."
- The reason why Amadeus is on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s shit-list? He found out that the Illluminati (save for Namor, Professor X and Black Panther) had shot Hulk out into space, and became a fugitive when he supported Hulk after he returned to Earth. Oh, and he deflected a rocket fired from a S.H.I.E.L.D. helicopter by using his scooter's mirror to deflect the laser targeting system. Granted that the rocked ended up landing on Bruce Banner, but still, impressive.
- Hercules once recalled a past incident with Medusa, which led to Herc's now-legendary meme: "Cool story, bro!"
- Just how smart is Amadeus? His Calvin Klein suit has an A.I. built in that enables flight, super-strength, and the ability to generate forcefields. Oh, and that old-school Nintendo Gameboy you see him carry around? That's actually an extremely advanced computer of his own design.
- While Amadeus is not on good terms with S.H.I.E.L.D., that does not mean that he's being scouted by some of the Pantheon's many entities due to his extremely high intelligence. Aside from employment, they're offering immunity from prosecution from S.H.I.E.L.D. Of course, now S.H.I.E.L.D. is offering Amadeus a place within their organization...if only to keep a closer eye on Amadeus.
- There was that one time that he did join up with S.H.I.E.L.D. and The Punisher to stop terrorist organization Leviathan (no relation to Talia Al Ghul) from selling stolen S.H.I.E.L.D. tech on the black market.
- Amadeus is friends with Illyasviel von Einzbern. This came about due to their past exploits, the former during her time during the 5th Holy Grail War and the latter during his time on the run from S.H.I.E.L.D. It also helps that they both have connection with Hurc.
- He doesn't like Laura Kinney very much. Granted that his scheme in trying to get X-23, Thunderstrike, Power Man (Victor Alvarez) and Spider-Girl to form a new team of superheroes didn't go as planned, the kick to the groin by Laura◊ was uncalled for.
- Due to Amadeus being Herc's sidekick, the other Greek deities thought Amadeus was gay. That was proven false, given Amadeus's past relationship with Delphyne Gorgon. However, due to her being named the Queen of the Amazons, their relationship was put on hold.
- Delphyne has heard of Amadeus's ascension to the Pantheon and is very happy for him. Of course, Amadeus had to make sure to tell the other gods who are known for hunting the supernatural that Delphyne can't turn people into atone, as she is not descended from Medusa's bloodline. Hera is considering allowing Delphyne to resume her relationship with Amadeus, as it will allow her own influence to increase.
- Like his buddies at S.H.I.E.L.D., Thor is not happy upon hearing of Amadeus's ascension. First off, Amadeus has access to energy reflectors, of which he used against Thor. Second, that damned Adamantine Mace hurt like bloody blazes when Amadeus smacked him on the head with it several times.
Thor: I hate you.
- Found an intellectual rival in the form of Lex Luthor. The fact that Amadeus doesn't think too highly of Tony Stark is an added bonus. It's also through Lex that Amadeus meets Bane. You know you done something right when you earn praise from The Man Who Broke The Bat, who is impressed with how Amadeus managed to elude S.H.I.E.L.D. for so long.
- As he needs sweets to keep his super-brain sharp, Amadeus is a frequent visitor to the House of Food. He admits that while Hanzo Hasashi is known for chopping and tenderizing various meats, he can make a pretty mean cake.
Amadeus: No. I know what you are. But let's talk about the hypercomputer...capable of performing simultaneous infinite calculations...taking into account not just the binary of 0 and 1, dead/alive, black/white, German/Japanese...but the whole panoply of probabilities in any given situation, every possible quantum state...and through that act of measurement, that act of observing...he can determine the state, however unlikely, most favorable to him! ... You're not just trying to prevent me from finding this "hypercomputer," Pythagoras. You're trying to prevent me from realizing...that that's what I naturally am.
Promestein (Monster Girl Quest)
Promestein, Goddess of Experimenting on Oneself
- Intermediate Goddess Overdeity using the White Rabbit drug
- Symbol: The silhouette of her hair surrounded by a transparent halo and a transparent pair of wings
- Theme Song: Promestein 1, Promestein 2 when using the White Rabbit drug
- Alignment: Neutral Evil (Though her methods are evil, the results and goal of her actions often go from Neutral to Good)
- Portfolio: Having Science as a Goal, Being a Hot Scientist, Mad Science, God Killer, Rebelling Against her Own Species, Rebelling against the Heavens, Manipulating Seaweed, Magitek, Fighting Evil while being Evil, Being Prepared for Nearly Every Situations
- Domains: Science, Holiness, Seaweeds, Genetic Engineering, Technology
- Heralds: La Croix, Laplace, Lucia, most scientists from her home series, the five Next Dolls, most of her chimeras
- Allies: Victor Frankenstein, Cave Johnson, Bondrewd, Prometheus, The Medic, GLaDOS, Albert W. Wily, Alfred Drevis, Neo Cortex, Alice (SMT)
- Enemies: Luka, Alice the 16th, YHVH, Big Brother, Aya Shameimaru, Lucas, the Masked Man
- Opposes: the Global Occult Coalition
- Opposed by: Most Good-aligned deities in the House of Science, Most holy deities
- Respects: Lucifer, Albert Einstein, Kratos, the Hag, Tyl Regor of the Grineer, the Investigation Team, most human scientists
- Interested in: the Chaos Insurgency
- Uneasy Relationship with: Truth, The SCP Foundation, The Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind, Porky, Shou Tucker, Alice Kingsleigh/Liddel
- Avoided by: Rintaro Okabe
- Promestein is an angel serving Ilias, the Goddess of the world. She is one of the leaders of Ilias' angelic army and the leader of the Seekers of Truth, an organization dedicated to finding out the truth of the world behind Ilias' lies. When she was young, she questioned why and how things functioned even when rebuffed by "because Ilias will it". During a trip too the human realm, she tried to introduce fire to the humans, but was sentenced to prison for daring to come in contact with them. During her prison stay, she continued her research by dissecting small animals and writing down formulas until she was freed by Black Alice, forging a strong alliance between them. She then created an entire army of chimerae, creatures made of multiple monster girls and used as living weapons. Her masterpiece is the White Rabbit drug, containing the genes of the first Monster Lord, which can transform the injected into a grotesque, more powerful form.
- Following her defeat against Luka and Alice, the reaction of Chaos within her own body caused a rift in space-time to manifest, which sent her decaying body into the Pantheon, several months after the ascension of her previous opponents. While this event caused her to lose the modifications caused by the White Rabbit drug, it also saved her from her previous fate. She was ascended shortly after her appearance in the Pantheon.
- Both Luka and Alice were horrified when they learned about her ascension, as she was one of Goddess Ilias' main Dragon. As her appearance here was caused by the fusion of Holy and Dark magic in her body, either Ilias or Black Alice following suit to Promestein isn't too far-fetched according to the duo.
- Unlike a lot of mad scientists in the Pantheon, she sees science and knowledge as both a mean and a goal. All the weapons and pieces of technology she develops are made either to research the truth of the universe or to exterminate those who oppose that ideal.
- While she isn't opposed to working with scientists with a far more evil agenda than her own as an alliance of circumstances, she will only truly ally herself with those who follow the same path of Truth as her and has no qualms about getting rid of her former allies if their plans were to ultimately enter into conflict with hers.
- Although she identifies as a "Seeker of Truth", she doesn't have a fully positive relationship with the actual Truth, as she sees its attitude of punishing alchemists to be limiting towards their true potential. In turn, the Truth keeps a close eye on Promestein, especially after her attempts at taking down the God of her universe.
- She has come to admire the SCP Foundation, due to the organization embodying what she wishes humanity was: a civilization capable of standing on its own even against the supernatural and who seeks to understand said supernatural phenomena, although she wishes for the Foundation to invest a lot more in the research in the SCPs themselves and frowns upon their habits of hiding the truth to most of humanity. The Foundation, on the other hand, stay wary of Promestein, mostly due to her still being a supernatural threat and due to her lack of morals, even compared to them. They are, however, interested in her abilities to combat, defeat and seal immensely powerful beings like Goddess Ilias through sheer technology alone.
- The two have cooperated from times to time, with Promestein helping contain several SCPs. Rumors of Promestein being considered for recruitment into the Foundation, or even secretly being already a member, have been spread around, although neither of the concerned parties has confirmed nor denied this.
- Other groups of interest that grabbed Promestein's attention are the Chaos Insurgency and the Global Occult Coalition. She's intrigued by the former's existence as a rogue splinter of the Foundation, and wants to know more about their experiments with anomalies despite their secrecy, and she's rather disappointed in the latter for destroying many anomalies, which she sees as a waste, as she wants to find them and research on them, so she sees them as an enemy to her goals.
- Although she was put off at first by Lucifer, she quickly started to sympathize with his rebellion against his God and his support of humanity in this aspect. She still has her reservations about the utterly lawless world he wishes to create, as she believes that humanity needs some degree of order and cohesion to move forward.
- The fact that Lucifer's own God resembles Goddess Ilias so much is also one of the great factors of her respect towards Lucifer. Naturally, taking down YHVH has been one of her main goals since she discovered his existence.
- Her interest in joining the GUAC was cut short when she realized that one of the leaders of the organization was Alipheese the Sixteenth. Although she doesn't actively hate the Monster Lord, she doesn't fancy the idea of working as her underlying, especially as she helped in her original defeat. Moreover, Alice violently opposes Promestein due to their past, making an alliance between the two highly unlikely.
- Has taken interest an in GLaDOS, as the AI closely resembles one of her dearest creation and possesses an insatiable thirst for knowledge and science, much like her. Both have collaborated several times, with Promestein providing test subjects and GLaDOS sharing the results of her experiments with the angel.
- Due to both being her namesake and due to sharing many characteristics with them, she gets along very well with Dr. Frankenstein (or the Modern Prometheus) and Prometheus himself. The latter still has some reservations about the girl, however, given her ruthless treatment of humans despite her self-proclaimed love towards them.
- Given the instability of the White Rabbit drug, she prefers to not use it despite the immense increase in power this would give to her. Instead, she is currently seeking an immense source of Holy magic to absorb in order to keep her body stable once she does use it. Luka seems to be her primary target, mostly as a payback for her original defeat. Most angelic entities and especially God-like beings tend to avoid her for this very reason.
- She deeply respects human scientists in the Pantheon as they embody all that she believes in: that humanity will resume her work and walk the same path of truth she walks. As such, she gets along with Evil or Amoral scientists and truth seekers a lot. On the other hand, most good-aligned scientists oppose her ways of putting aside any morals for her work, although most of them do respect her ambitions and scientific feats.
- Edward Elric, in particular, is disgusted by her experiments involving sentient beings fused with others against their wills. Her Chimera Beasts freaks him out the most out of all her creations.
- Another human scientist she's interested in is Neo Cortex, who's experiments mainly involve mutating animals to make them more powerful or even give them sentience, and he also made himself a few chimerae like Dingodile and Rilla Roo, though he swore off making chimerae ever since the Megamix incident. Nonetheless, Cortex is glad to have another mad scientist like her on his side, and they sometimes collaborate on experiments.
- Given that her fellow Seekers of Truth didn't ascend with her, she is currently looking for others truth-seekers from the Pantheon in order to reform her previous group. As of now, it's not clear whether she plans to create her own group or to join "The Lab" from the GUAC.
- While not scientists, Promestein respects the Investigation Team for seeking out the truth behind the fog, and rising up to conquer their fears and insecurities, and defeat the one behind the murders and fogging incident. The Investigation Team, however, aren't very comfortable around her, especially Naoto, as she reminds them of the time they had to fight Naoto's Shadow, and her experiments don't endear her to them anyway.
- The Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind has mixed opinions on her, admiring her drive to defeat ignorance and abusive gods, alongside her love for humanity, but reviles her usage of humans as guinea pigs and livestock as a mean for this.
- Promestein's not the only one who's willing to experiment on themselves; the Hag and Tyl Regor of the Grineer also did such things to themselves, with the latter experimenting on himself to find a way to revert his species' unfortunate degeneration problem, while the former getting herself exiled into the Weald. Promestein admires Tyl Regor's dedication to improving his species and is interested in helping him achieve his goals, while she is also interested in the Hag's experiments, but thinks she needs to clean up her space a bit, too unkempt for a scientist like Promestein.
- Lucas and the Masked Man aka Claus absolutely hate her for grotesque chimerae, reminding too much of Porky, who also made chimerae of innocent wild animals. A curious Promestein decided to seek out Porky and see his chimerae. While she is very impressed with his creations, especially the Ultimate Chimera, she is very disappointed in his childish attitude, believing he is squandering his potential by committing atrocities out of boredom when he could use his knowledge more constructively for science. Porky, on the flipside, sees her as a bore who gets in the way of his fun when not co-operating with him.
- She also decided to meet up with Shou Tucker, given his reputation for his chimerae. Like Porky, she is disappointed in him, finding him utterly pathetic and wasting his alchemic skills for his petty pursuits.
- Rintaro Okabe has rather conflicting feelings towards Promestein. On one hand, the idea of a powerful scientist angel who creates chimerae and scientific breakthroughs as well as leading an entire army of angels is appealing to his chuunibyou nature, but he's unnerved that she resembles his dear friend Kurisu Makis a little too much, her morally dubious nature just making her more unsettling to him. He tries to avoid her for this reason. Promestein, however, is impressed that he managed to create a functioning time machine out of his microwave, and wishes to meet up with him.
- On the flipside, Promestein noticed two deities that share the same name and appearance with her ally, Black Alice; Alice Kingsleigh/Liddel and the Demon Alice. The Demon Alice saw her as a new friend, and introduced her to her caretakers, Belial and Nebiros. The two saw her as trustworthy, so Promestein hangs out to play with Demon Alice on her freetime. On the other hand, the human Alice turns into her Liddel form whenever Promestein gets near her, so they don't really get along.
Qubit, God of Scientific Heroism
- Intermediate God
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Science Hero, Anti-Hero (despite his idealism), Badass Bookworm, Badass Longcoat, Resembles the Tenth Doctor, Disapproves of killing (but has occasionally been forced to compromise his morals), Heart Is an Awesome Power, Insufferable Genius, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Messy Hair, Psychic Block Defense, Squishy Wizard, The Smart Guy, Technical Pacifist, Technopath, Teleportation
- Domain(s): Science, Heroism, Pacifism
- Allies: Superman, Samaritan, All Might, Metro Man, Mister Fantastic, Iron Man, The Hulk, Cyborg, Blue Beetle III, Static, Black Lightning, The Doctor, Professor Paradox, Kuroko Shirai, Nightcrawler, Tracer, Minato Namikaze
- Enemies: The Plutonian, Regime Superman, Black Noir, Lex Luthor, Lord Recluse, Brainiac, Ultron, The Grand United Alliance of Machines, The Evilutionists of Mad Science, Ganondorf, Kurogiri, Dante (FMA), Orochimaru, Zouken Matou, The Dalek Empire, The Cybermen, Emperor Palpatine, Thanos, Darkseid, Mongul, Frieza, Baby, Cooler
- Conflicting Opinion: Homelander, Gilgamesh
- Qubit is one of the smartest people alive and regarded as one of the greatest heroes to ever live. He used to be a solo hero until he got stranded in another dimension from where he was getting cheese. He was rescued from this bind by the Plutonian. Soon after, he became a member of the Paradigm and acted as the brains of the operation both before and after the Plutonian snapped. Though his friends, enemies, all civilians, and the governments of the world agreed that Plutonian needed to be killed, Qubit disagreed, as his whole moral foundation was based on a "no killing" rule. He believed that the Plutonian could be saved and redeemed, somehow, despite the rogue superhero having killed over nine million people singlehandedly.
- Following his ascension, Qubit was both alarmed and disappointed to discover that the Plutonian was present there as well, as he had previously scattered Plutonian's Eleosan essence across the multiverse and parallel dimensions as a way of redeeming him. After a tense standoff, Plutonian ultimately decided to leave due to the presence of other heroes, although he warned Qubit to stay out of his way.
- Qubit was very happy to meet genuinely heroic superhumans such as Superman, Samaritan, All Might and Metro Man, who remind him of what the Plutonian tried to be before he snapped. However, he also quickly became enemies with other tyrannical superhumans in the Pantheon, such as Regime Superman and Black Noir. His opinion of Homelander is a bit more mixed, as Homelander's evil actions were the result of him being gaslit by Black Noir.
- He's on good terms with other genius heroes such as Mister Fantastic, Iron Man and The Hulk. His technological expertise also resulted in him getting along with Cyborg and the third Blue Beetle, both of whom use alien technology. He also quickly befriended Static and Black Lightning, as his Paradigm teammate Volt strongly resembled them.
- Qubit is on very good terms with the Doctor and Professor Paradox, whom he has a lot in common with. However, his resemblance to the Doctor's tenth incarnation has resulted in him regularly getting targeted by the Daleks and Cybermen, who tend to mistake the two for one another.
- His borderline game-breaking use of teleportation when fighting against enemies has resulted in him regularly teaming up with other heroic teleporters such as Kuroko Shirai, Nightcrawler, Tracer and Minato Namikaze. When working together, they've been quite successful in combating villainous teleporters such as Ganondorf and Kurogiri.
- He quickly became enemies with Lex Luthor and Lord Recluse, both of whom remind him of Modeus. When they learned of how Qubit had managed to contain Modeus in his considerable psychic blocks and gained access to his intelligence and knowledge, they became very wary of him, as he's one of the few heroes in the Pantheon who can match their intellect.
- Qubit's mastery of technology has made him a formidable opponent for malevolent machines such as Brainiac and Ultron. He is frequently involved in battles with the Grand United Alliance of Machines as a whole, having been responsible for a number victories.
- He has a strong dislike of the Evilutionists of Mad Science and all other Mad Scientists in the Pantheon, as he firmly dislikes science being used for evil, especially since his own teleportation technology was weaponized by the Vespa until he managed to destroy all of it simultaneously.
- He strongly opposes body snatchers such as Dante of the Deep Forest, Orochimaru and Zouken Matou. His ability to not only resist attempts to take over his body but trap the mind of his attacker in his psychic blocks, has alarmed both Dante and Zouken, who generally avoid him, while Orochimaru has simply remarked he mostly behaves himself these days.
- Having previously dealt with power hungry alien conquerors, he frequently assists in clashes with the likes of Emperor Palpatine, Thanos, Darkseid, Mongul, Frieza, Baby and Cooler. The fact that his "no killing" rule tends to apply a lot less to non-humans has resulted in him being a lot more ruthless towards them, although he has also received criticism from his non-human allies over this double standard.
- Being friends with the Babylonian immortal Gilgamos, who is a very Nice Guy, Qubit was rather disappointed to find that the similarly named Gilgamesh was instead a narcissistic jerkass, who quickly dismissed Qubit as another "mongrel". However, Qubit does manage to get along with Gilgamesh's Caster incarnation, who is a lot more personable.
- "Are you really willing to gamble your life that you're smarter than I am?"
Bentley Turtle, God of Crippled Geniuses
- Theme Song: Thieves in Time (shared with Sly and Murray)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A turtle icon with glasses
- Alignment: Borderline Neutral Good/Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: being a turtle, fighting villains while being in a wheelchair, wielding a crossbow, the brains of the group, Deuteragonist, making strategies, high-tech wheelchairs, romance with someone of a different species (formerly), Heartbroken Badass, Did Not Get the Girl, hacking, always loyal to his friends, dealing with explosives, Having his franchise canned in the middle of a major cliffhanger
- Domains: Turtles, Genius, Hacking, Wheelchairs, Strategies, Friendship.
- Allies: The Cooper Gang (current members ascended: Sly Cooper, Murray Hippo, Panda King, Dimitri Lousteau, The Guru), The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, half of the House of Technology, Sora, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, Jak, Daxter, Ratchet, Clank, Phoenix Wright, Crash Bandicoot, Queens Elsa and Anna
- Friendly Enemy: Carmelita Fox
- Enemies: Penelope Mouse (ex-girlfriend and team member), Clockwerk and Neyla, Clu, Prince Hans Westergard, the Master Control Program, Sark
- When Sly ascended to the Pantheon for more challenges, Bentley followed suit. Despite the group being called "The Cooper Gang", Bentley is the true leader of the group as it is due to his strategies that Sly has been able to make his successful heists.
- The embarrassing truth is that he took over the spot from one of the most respected members of the Pantheon, Oracle. Sadly, after The New 52, she abdicated on account of no longer being wheelchair bound. Bentley has modestly agreed to share the spot should Barbara Gordon ever get crippled again, but for now, he's it's sole occupant.
- When Barbara returned as the Co-Goddess of Fiery Redheads, Bentley finally came to respect Babs' decision. When she then was moved to a new seat celebrating overcoming her own disability, he was actually pretty happy for her.
- Has been in a wheelchair after the incident with Clock-La, whose powerful beak clamped onto his legs. Despite this, he has made many modifications to make him a formidable threat to all foes who don't think twice when it comes to attacking him.
- Spends a lot of time in the House of Technology and chats with the likes of Lain, Kengo Utahoshi and sometimes Ed on occasion. He's currently made plans for a working time-machine so he and the rest of the gang can go through more and more adventures.
- He is also the current bearer of the Thievius Raccoonus and the treasure of the Cooper Vault, making the security system so tight that no one could steal and pilfer all of the treasure inside.
- Gets along well with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He usually is seen with Donatello discussing on adventures, machines and new inventions they're working on.
- When Spyro the Dragon ascended into the pantheon, he spotted Bentley's name in the "Book of Gods" and mistook the turtle for a yeti of the same name.
- He, Ed and Otacon have decided to dub themselves as the "Hacking Trio." after the three went on a humongous hacking challenge with no clear victor.
- Shiena Kenmochi and Estonia have since joined the trio in their hacking challenges. As a result, the group is now called the Hacking Quintet. They have now been incorporated into the White Hats.
- Their Arch-Enemy is the Master Control Program, who has a habit of zapping them into a computer and sending Sark to deal with them. During one hack, Bentley decided to teach the MCP a lesson by tricking him into zapping Murray in, who them proceeded to trash the prison with his fists. The damages left in the prison, and even on Sark, would be a reminder of the MCP to not take the quintet and their allies for granted.
- When Bentley first met Sora, he was quite jealous towards him for managing to physically enter a computer world and befriend a program. No matter: he finally got to enter a computer and meet Tron.
- While in search of a RC expert for a caper, Bentley met a young mouse named Penelope, who joined them following a Dogfight Competition in Holland. After a few adventures and following her intimal crush on Sly, the two became a couple and began to work on a time machine together. Unfortunately, Bentley found out that Penelope was mainly using him for weapon dealings, and had intents of using the money made from then to Take Over The Pantheon. She also had plans to murder all of his friends, especially Sly and Murray, to keep Bentley to herself. This leads to their nasty break-up.
- Bentley also holds a strong hatred towards Prince Hans Westergard for the fact that his evil plan (marrying Anna and then committing regicide on her and Elsa to steal the latter's throne) reminds him about Penelope. This also causes Bentley to theorize if Penelope was Evil All Along and was only using him and the gang to get the vast wealth from Sly's ancestors before switching to weapon dealings. It doesn't help that both Penelope and Hans have "frozen hearts".
- Bentley grew to hate Hans even more after the latter became Sköll, and attacked Arendelle with the intent of eating its light, and started to fear the same will happen to Penelope. She went the same way as Hans, forcing Bentley to kill Penelope's Heartless, the Avaricious Muis.
- Phoenix Wright offered Bentley moral support after Penelope's betrayal. He knew what Bentley was going through, and had suffered it himself at the hands of Dahlia Hawthorne. Phoenix has promised to help Bentley if he wishes to get revenge on Penelope, as well as acting as defence attorney should the Cooper Gang be falsely accused of a crime.
Dr. XXX, God of Evil Geniuses
(The Mad Doctor, Doc)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His face against a red background◊
- Theme Song: his monologue/"song", most of his songs from Epic Mickey 2
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Really Fond of Laughing and Singing, The Evil Genius with the Master Plan and Skills to Pull It Off, A Madman and He Knows It, A Master in Manipulation That Allows Him to Get Behind Everybody Repeatedly, Somehow a Doctor (with an Eastern-European accent to boot), An Expert in Machines Who Transformed Himself into a Robot but Hopes to Become a Toon Again, Originally Just A Dream but His Infamy Allowed Him to Come Back, Unfortunate Names
- Domains: Madness, Craft, Robots, Evil Plans, Manipulation
- Followers: Dr. Sivana, The Evil Geniuses, Dr. No
- Allies: Pete, Maleficent, Dr. Eggman, Dr. Wily, Crow, The Professor, Dr. Octopus, Doctor Doom, Dr. Frankenstein, The Medic, Dr. Viktor, Judge Doom, Cruella de Vil
- Enemies: Sora, Sonic, E-123 Omega, Mega Man, Dr. Weil, Superman, Spider-Man, Optimus Prime, Mario, Cuphead and Mugman, Ember McLain, The Spy, most of the House of Beast
- Opposes: Mickey, Oswald, Bugs Bunny
- Opposed by: Most heroic Disney deities, Balthier
- Conflicting Opinion: with Heinz Doofenshmirtz, the Grand United Alliance of Machines (specially Dr. Nefarious)
- Dr. XXX first appeared in a 1933 Mickey Mouse short where he kidnapped Pluto to use him as part of a rather unorthodox experiment, until it all turned out to be just Mickey's nightmare. Unfortunately, the short itself turned out to be so dark and chilling that it was widely shunned and even banned by many, so it wasn't long until the doctor became forgotten and expelled to Wasteland.
- In Wasteland he befriended Oswald, helping him transform the realm into a better place for all its residents by creating the Beetleworx as a workforce. However, when Mickey accidentally unleashed The Blot upon Wasteland the doctor soon left Oswald for The Blot, with plans of betraying it later as well. Later on, the Mad Doctor helped The Blot drag Mickey into Wasteland to steal his heart and escape Wasteland; but this proved to be their undoing when Mickey escaped and defeated them both, bringing peace back to Wasteland and gaining Oswald's friendship.
- Not long after, the Mad Doctor conceived a rather over-the-top and complex plan in order to get his revenge and finally escape Wasteland, which included claiming he had reformed in order to lure Mickey back into Wasteland. While he came pretty close to succeeding, the plan ultimately failed and he was defeated once again. However, because of the nature of the game's ending, this ended up creating two different versions of him; one who genuinely reformed, and one who died. While the former happily resides in Wasteland, the latter ascended into the Pantheon after his death, thus giving him exactly what he wanted. He acquired the title of Evil Genius to boot, much to his delight.
- Since this Mad Doctor never underwent the change of heart he could have performed otherwise, he still holds a strong grudge against both Mickey and Oswald for foiling his plans twice. While the half-brothers believe he can be still reformed just like his "Good Ending" counterpart, the doctor hasn't expressed any desire to do so. However, the alarmingly high amount of heroic Disney deities residing in the Pantheon means that the Mad Doctor has no chance of getting revenge on Mickey and Oswald anytime soon, which has forced him to ignore them for now. Sora, in particular, has the Mad Doctor in his sights, and he's ready to act the moment the doctor tries anything funny.
- On a similar note, the Mad Doctor's past interactions with Wasteland's counterpart of Pete and their shared distaste of Mickey means they have formed a rather convenient alliance. Maleficent has also approached the Mad Doctor, recognizing him as a rather competent Disney Villain and hoping to maybe employ his help in the future.
- He has been approached multiple times by fellow (ex-)evil scientist Heinz Doofenshmirtz, who is reminded of himself by the doctor and agrees with Mickey and Oswald in believing he can be redeemed, as he argues that being good isn't actually that bad. Dr. XXX just laughs off Doofenshmirtz's arguments, claiming he has no need for redemption, but he's in relatively good terms with Heinz otherwise.
- Nowadays he resides in his temple, designed after his original castle from the 1933 short. It's highly advised to all deities to never set foot inside the castle, as it is known to be filled with all sorts of death traps, living skeletons and unorthodox passages, just like Mickey remembers. The doctor himself spends his days designing and building more Beetleworx, as well as performing horrific experiments on whatever poor sap happened to wander into his domain.
- Interestingly, he can frequently be seen visiting The Haunted Mansion at Walt Disney World, since it reminds him of the Lonesome Manor he used to reside in while living in Wasteland. What was most surprising was the authorities running the park noticed this and approached the Mad Doctor to tell him he could be allowed to reside in the Mansion if he managed to make the attraction even scarier. The doctor delivered, and now he calls the Haunted Mansion a 'second home'.
- Although his original name is Dr. XXX, he's rarely called that anymore, due to certain connotations. This actually caused some small ruckus when he first ascended since nobody was sure how to call him until it was decided by the Court of the Gods that everybody should just refer to him as 'The Mad Doctor' and that's it. He prefers to be called The Mad Doctor anyway, just don't call him Doc.
- Of course, this hasn't stopped Bugs Bunny from messing with him by calling him Doc at every chance. Bugs being on good terms with Mickey while also being a rabbit just like Oswald has only increased the doctor's animosity towards him.
- Has a tendency to sing almost everything he says, which many deities tend to find either confusing and/or annoying. Nobody is quite sure why he does so, but it's clear the doctor is is having fun while doing it. He even keeps a prerecorded diary where he sings his thoughts. The Mad Doctor himself even said one time that he should take the mantle of the God of Villain Songs as well, a suggestion that Ember McLain didn't take too kindly. The doctor hasn't gone through with the idea yet, but it's pretty clear he would need to deal with her first if he ever attempts to do so.
- As the god of Evil Geniuses, he's in good terms with fellow evil masterminds and mad scientists such as Dr. Octopus, Doctor Doom, Dr. Frankenstein and The Professor. He also holds a rather friendly relation with The Medic, due to their love for medically-dubious experiments and cutting up, and the two of them can usually be found together interchanging tales about past "surgeries". However, he's also at odds with Balthier, who opposes all Mad Scientists on principle, and Dr. Weil, who's too despicable even for the Mad Doctor.
- With his alliances also came enemies, as he has attracted the attention of heroic deities such as Superman, Spider-Man, Optimus Prime and Mario, all of who have dealt with evil geniuses before and are now keeping an eye on the doctor. The Mad Doctor has preferred to avoid them for now, but he plans to deal with them one day.
- He's also a rather talented Robot Master, which led to him becoming allies with Dr. Eggman, Dr. Wily and even Crow. He frequently hangs out with at least one of them in hopes of finding ways to improve his Beetleworx. On the other hand, these alliances resulted in Sonic and Mega Man putting the doctor in their watch list, while E-123 Omega is all too ready to jump to action the moment the Mad Doctor and Eggman team up.
- It's worth noting that Cuphead and Mugman are also quite wary of the doctor, as not only have they dealt with Mad Scientists and robots before but the doctor himself can't help but be reminded of Mickey and Oswald when looking at them.
- Despite his many allies, most of them tend to keep a close eye on the Mad Doctor due to his propensity to betray anyone whenever necessary. While the doctor claims he's gotten over his backstabbing tendencies, most people aren't really buying it. In fact, his tendency for betraying his allies is so infamous that it caught the attention of fellow compulsive backstabber The Spy, who decided to pay the doctor a visit out of curiosity. Nobody is sure what happened between the two, but the Mad Doctor has been hostile to The Spy since then.
- On a similar note, the doctor has heard of fellow mad scientist Dr. Viktor having a notable amount of similarities to him, including a case of conflicting loyalty and backstabbing. While the two remain allies for now out of shared interests, they both tend to keep an eye on each other just in case.
- Due to his past treatment of Pluto and his love for experimenting with animals, the doctor has gained the animosity of the House of Beast, especially the Canines sub-house. While the Mad Doctor would love to get his hands on some of these curious creatures, he's banned from entering the house altogether. He still plots to get in the house one day, but he hasn't achieved much for the moment.
- He was eventually approached by Cruella De Vil with the intent of striking an alliance against the House of Beasts, seeing as how they're both banned from entering. In the end, they made a deal saying that he would give her the fur of any animal he managed to capture in exchange for her help. The doctor is not exactly sure how Cruella could assist him, but he'll take any allies (and possible backstab victims) he can get.
- Most deities were surprised to find out the Mad Doctor is actually a robot, as he had previously transformed himself into one with the intent of usurping The Blob. Despite this, the doctor yearns to become a Toon again because of his body's tendency to fall apart, but attempts to pull this off with the help of other deities (such as Ursula's dark magic used to transform Ariel into a human) have been fruitless so far.
- This has resulted in him having a rather shaky relationship with The Grand United Alliance of Machines. While his mastery in building robots, his friendly relation with Dr. Wily and the fact he's an animatronic himself lead to the alliance offering him entry at first, they turned him back after learning of his desire to stop being a robot and his tendency to betray his allies constantly. The doctor still expresses interest in joining, but only time will tell if that will go anywhere.
- He similarly has a rather conflicting opinion with Dr. Nefarious. Despite their similarities, Nefarious was forcibly transformed into a robot but ended up embracing it while the Mad Doctor transformed himself into an animatronic but hopes to become a Toon again one day. In the end, they're not on very good terms with each other.
- His past experiences with Thinner and The Blot, alongside the fact he's technically not a Toon, has lead to him being approached by Judge Doom, who hopes to use the doctor's knowledge about Thinner in order to improve his Dip to bypass the Pantheon's Death Is Cheap situation as well as dealing with those pesky CGI deities his Dip can't touch. The doctor has agreed to help, much to the Pantheon's dismay, but thankfully nothing has come out of it. And even then, most deities expect the Mad Doctor to eventually attempt to betray Doom anyway.
- He's also the host of his own TV show called "The Mad Doctor's Wonderful World of Evil", where he relates his past actions as well as his dastardly evil plans to the audience. Originally aired from Wasteland in an effort to make himself remembered once again, the doctor has managed to get it aired across the Pantheon with the help of some members of the House of Technology. His show is particularly popular in the House of Villains and among members of the Grand United Alliance of Evil, but it has gathered a considerable following in the Houses of Science and Technology as well. His audience has grown so much the doctor has expanded the show to include special guests, usually fellow villains willing to share their evil past deeds with the audience.
- Has a seat on Villainous Roles as well.
- "Who's the maddest Mad Doctor of all? Wonderfully evil me!"
Hermione Jean Granger-Weasley, Goddess of Clever People With Brown Hair
(The Cleverest Witch of Her Age, 'Mione, Miss Granger, B'loody Mary Smith
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Hogwarts, A History or her Otter Patronus.
- Theme Song: Harry & Hermione
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Brainy Brunettes, Action Girl, Skeptics, Animal Motifs, Badass Bookworms, Belligerent Sexual Tension, Beware the Nice Ones, Child Prodigies/Teen Geniuses, Crazy-Prepared, Defrosting Ice Queen, Fire-Forged Friends, Flat-Earth Atheist, Good Is Not Soft, Intelligence Equals Isolation, Insufferable Geniuses, Ms. Exposition, Nerds Love Tough Schoolwork, Smart Girls, The Spock, Sugar-and-Ice Personality, Wiser Women.
- Domains: Knowledge, Cleverness, Magic, Brown Hair
- Herald: Crookshanks, her half-Kneazle cat
- Allies: Ron Weasley (her husband) and Harry Potter, Wikipe-Tan, Twilight Sparkle, Nico Robin, Ami Mizuno
- Enemies: Draco Malfoy (former enemy, anyway), Dolores Umbridge, Lord Voldemort
- Is ecstatic to find that Harry is in the House of Magic as God of Functional Magic, and that Ron's in the Pantheon as well (though as God of Unreasonably Disliked Heroes), and so they can re-start up their true companionship.
- Earned the emnity of Draco Malfoy when she delivered a Megaton Punch (or slap; depending on whether you read the books or watched the movies) to him when he was being a jerk in her third year.
- Don't bring up the time that she cursed Ron to be attacked by summoned canaries. He was being stupid, she overreacted, and they've made up now.
- Is smart enough to brew the Polyjuice Potion, which can change your appearance to that of another human whom you have the hair of for an hour, and is ridiculously hard to brew, in her second year. It's not as much of an asset in the Pantheons, where there are a lot of non-human gods, but the accomplishment still stands.
- Spends most of her time in the libraries of the Pantheon, reading about nearly anything you can imagine. Spends the rest of her time with the other members of the Trio and with Wikipe-tan, who admires her neverending hunger for knowledge.
- Shortly after Harry became fire-forged friends with Percy Jackson, Hermione met Annabeth Chase. She has begun to teach Annabeth the basics of Magic and Annabeth in return has begun to teach her advanced battle strategy. Melkor has come to fear this companionship.
- Has recently been compared to Belle, mostly because they have similar appearances. She considers the bookworm Princess good company and the two spend time sharing books every now and then.
- Also present in House of Colours.
Jade Curtiss, God of Celibate Eccentric Geniuses
(Jade Balfour, Jade the Necromancer)
- Lesser God with the fon slot seal, Intermediate God with his glasses and borderline Greater God with them off
- Symbol: Malkuth army symbol
- Alignment: Lawful Good (Arguably Lawful Neutral, or True Neutral with good tendencies)
- Portfolio: Ex-Mad Scientist, Magnificent Bastardry, military officers, Spear Fighting, Spell-casting, Affectionally Pissing People Off, Cool Old Guy, Cursed With Great Intellect, Moral Sociopathy, Voice of Takehito Koyasu
- Domain: Cloning, War, Science, Magic
- Followers: Multiple Man
- Allies: Luke Fon Fabre, Tear Grants, Guy Cecil, Anise Tatlin, Natalia Luzu Kimlasca Lanvaldear, Axel Almer, Roy Mustang, the 501st, X-23, Malik Caesar, Vivi Ornitier
- Enemies: Rau Le Creuset, Relius Clover
- Formerly the God of Colonels, Jade ceded the seat to Roy Mustang, the Flame Alchemist. He has not left the Pantheon, however; as the God of Combat Cloning, Jade continues to experiment with fomicry, carefully guarding its secrets.
- Rau Le Creuset is angry about Curtiss being granted the title due to his bitterness about being a clone. The two have thus far avoided one another, though some of the other gods wonder what will happen between the two.
- He has seen a lot of sad events with a smile. But he never once budged his smile. His reply? "Oh, not at all. I'm actually crying on the inside, wracked with guilt."
- Once visited Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai's House with other Gods, and while they are feeling the intense heat, Jade stays calm and cool. When they ask why he looks so comfortable, he replies, "Oh, not at all. I'm so hot I could just die."
- Through his new position, he managed to come across a mass-cloning activity... the Murakumo units by Relius Clover. Reading through the project was one of the few times Jade nearly lost his cool, as Relius epitomizes the dark side of unabashed mass cloning... and even worse, Jade realized that he was nearly that close to become like Relius had Professor Gelda Nebilim not come to his life as a child.
- Sometime after this his title changed again, this time to the God of Celibate Eccentric Geniuses. While still in the same house and still experimenting with combat cloning, he has become somewhat wiser about it. This eventually earned him a move to the House of Science.
James Isaac Neutron, God of TV Geniuses and Children Who Talk Like They're Older
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The atom logo on his T-shirt
- Theme Song: "Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius" theme song
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: "genius" who occasionally acts stupidly, an IQ of 210, (sometimes idiotic) Science Kid Designated Hero (though played fast and loose), Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness, hairdo shaped like a swirlie, can breathe in outer space and travel to planets in just days, named after Isaac Newton and James Chadwick, regularly forgets his inventions backfiring, many inventions created out of laziness, Butt-Monkey, Insufferable Genius, "Brain Blast!", from having a Girls Have Cooties mindset to getting Distracted by the Sexy, solving problems that he himself causes, finally gets together with Cindy Vortex at the end
- Domain(s): Science, Technology, Inventions
- Fellow Nicktoons: Timmy Turner, Spongebob Squarepants, Danny Fenton, Patrick Star, Sam Manson, XJ-9/Jenny Wakeman, Stimpy, Zim and GIR, Mr. Blik, Gordon, and Waffle
- Non-ascended Nicktoons: Tak, Rocko, El Tigre
- Other: James Bond, Katniss Everdeen, the Doctor, Coco Bandicoot
- Rivals: Dexter
- Distrusts: Reality Warpers (e.g. Discord)
- Enemies: Dark Danny, Dr. Wily, Dr. Eggman, Dr. Neo Cortex, King Macbeth and Lady Macbeth, Big Brother
- Terse Relationships With: Nicolas North
- Was the last of the Nicktoons Unite! team to ascend. Timmy, Spongebob, and Danny were glad to have one of their old allies back. Now they've started working as a team again to fight off the forces of evil.
- With all the dangers in the Pantheon, Jimmy never goes without his pet robot dog Goddard, who not only has a slew of gadgetry and can be ridden by Jimmy as a flying bike of sorts, it can also self-destruct and pull itself back together in a few seconds.
- His swirlie-shaped hair is often noted, but isn't that weird in comparison to what others got, like Yugi's tri-colored spiky hair. There was one incident where Pinkie Pie licked it once before realizing it was hair, though.
- James Bond reminds Jimmy of Jet Fusion if he (Jet) were more suave and less merciful.
- After one disaster that involved disintegrating Santa and trying (and failing) to do Santa's job, North isn't all too amused with Jimmy.
- Given that one of his enemies was a Reality Warper (albeit thanks to his "matrix generators"), Jimmy always has a wary eye on such deities. As this was during a Deadly Game (albeit with home planets at stake instead of own lives), he managed to connect with Katniss Everdeen.
- The Macbeths don't like him, especially after his school bastardized their story and recycled it IN SPACE!
- Ever since encountering this nightmare of a show, Jimmy will be sent ranting if he ever hears another reference to it.
- Also has a place in House of Quirks in the Speech sub-house.
Manta Oyamada, God of Short Geniuses
(Mortimer "Morty" Manta
Click here to see Manta as an adult
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His book, the "Mantannian Dictionary"
- Theme Song: Manta Oyamada's Theme
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Short and Smart, Always carries a large book with him, which he can also use as an effective weapon, Muggle Best Friend (aside from being able to see ghosts), The Smart Guy, Much weaker than his friends, but is unquestioningly loyal to them and always willing to run head first into danger to help them, Eventually became a Shaman in the anime
- Domain(s): Shortness, Intelligence, Knowledge
- Followers: Lloyd, Jeff
- Enemies: Amon, Ragyo Kiryuin, Dio Brando
- Opposes: The Dursleys
- Manta grew up in a cold home environment. His father was very strict and looked down on anything Manta did that wasn't academic, his mother was a very shallow and superficial person and his sister, by the time she was five years old, was put in charge of their father's company's software department when her mastery at computers was discovered. Manta's father had high expectations of him, as he wanted Manta to inherit his company. As a result, Manta became very intelligent and studious, attending cram school and constantly carrying around a large book. One day, while taking a shortcut through a cemetery on his way home, Manta ran into Yoh Asakura, who then invited him to stargaze along with him and the ghosts, which prompted Manta to panic and run away. Later on, Manta witnessed Yoh defeating "Wooden Sword" Ryu and his gang, who had earlier taken up residence at the cemetery and beaten up Manta. Afterwards, the two became friends. Although Manta is not a Shaman and prone to panicking, he's still willing to run head first into danger if there's the slightest chance he can help his friends. As an adult, he inherited his father's company and became rich. He also began investigating the benefits of mixing shamanism and business.
- Upon his ascension, Manta was happy to be reunited with Yoh and Anna, although he was also rather nervous to discover that Faust was present within the pantheon as well. Manta and Yoh frequently spend time catching up together, usually by taking walks through the House of Nature.
- Manta quickly befriended Krillin and Sho Marufuji, as the three of them are all short guys who are best friends with people much stronger and more capable than themselves.
- Having grown up with a Fantasy-Forbidding Father, Manta became good friends with Harry Potter, who was similarly forced to be "normal" by his relatives while he grew up. He also strongly dislikes the Dursleys for what they put Harry through, with them returning the sentiment in kind.
- Manta often spends time in the House of Knowledge, wishing to learn as much as he can. He also befriended Histoire during his visits, as she similarly has a large book filled with information.
- He became good friends with Ness due to the latter's experiences with genuis type people in his world. Shortly after he and Ness met each other, Manta accepted both Lloyd and Jeff as his followers.
- Wishing to learn more about different kinds of magic, Manta visited the House of Magic and was surprised to see Edward Elric, whom he had previously also seen in the House of Science. The two struck up a conversation about alchemy and have generally remained on good terms since. However, Manta inadvertendly angered Edward when he brought up his short height and has tried to avoid bringing it up in subsequent encounters.
- He gets along well with Katyusha, despite her large ego. However, he nonetheless respects her skills as a commander and understands that her ego is justified. Katyusha also enjoys hanging out with Manta due to him being shorter than her.
- Manta was surprised to learn that, in an alternate universe, he eventually became a Shaman, with Mosuke as his guardian ghost. This inspired him to properly start training to eventually become a Shaman.
- In order to learn more about shamanism, Manta sought out Nightwolf for information and possible training. Manta was saddened to hear about what had happened to Nightwolf in his home universe, and hopes that Nightwolf will one day be freed from Quan Chi's control.
- Manta was once approached by Amon with an offer to join the Equalists. Manta strongly refused the offer and declared that Amon's goals were wrong, stating that it would be better to co-exist with powered people rather than try to eliminate them. Similarly, Manta opposes Ragyo Kiryuin and Dio Brando due to both of them turning their backs on their humanity, with Ragyo trying to destroy all humans while Dio desires to rule over them. Neither of them regard him as any kind of threat, but he's nonetheless determined to at least support those who are capable of fighting against them as well as trying to learn about their abilities in order to help exploit any kind of weak spots.
- Although he's become a lot more comfortable around ghosts, Manta generally still prefers to avoid places such as the House of Ghosts unless he's accompanied by Yoh.
Yue Ayase, Goddess of Teen Geniuses
(Philosophastra Illustrans, Baka Black/Leader, Student #4, The Magical Detective, Yue The All-Knowing
- Lesser Goddess, possible Intermediate Goddess in the future
- Symbol: The Orbis Sensualum Pictus or a Juice Box
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Great Big Book of Everything, Badass Bookworm, The Philosopher, Shorter Means Smarter
- Domains: Libraries of any shape or size.
- High Priestess: Lute
- Allies: Negi Springfield, Asuna Kagurazaka, Konoka Konoe and Setsuna Sakurazaki, Nodoka Miyazaki, Kaede Nagase, Jack Rakan, Sayo Aisaka, Evangeline A.K. McDowell, Mana Tatsumiya, Yomiko Readman, Histoire, Daichi Muroto
- Enemies: Tsukuyomi
- Yue often spends time in the Library, it has plenty of books that interest her and aren't connected to her Orbis Sensualium Pictus. She often brings food to Yomiko, who often forgets to eat anything but what the Librarian brings her. Goddess or not, one cannot live on bananas alone.
- Knows where Obi-Wan's lost planet is. Unfortunately, she isn't aware that he's looking for it, so she'll probably never get around to telling him where it is.
- Due to recent events, She was being considered for the position of Goddess of Taking a Level In Badass, although some other members (*cough*Evangeline*cough*) are wary of giving her any more influence, as she's already in the Council of Shadows. Fortunately (or unfortunately to the other Gods), the title was given to Nodoka Miyazaki.
- Reports of a connection to Patchouli Knowledge are currently unsubstantiated.
- Can be found hanging out with Shikamaru (House of Nature) in the House of Philosophy... as neither of them are connected to it so she can read while he takes a nap, without anyone asking them to do much.
- She has been offered to taste one of Kusuha Mizuha's "health drinks", but has yet to oblige. Reports say that she has stocked a sizable quantity of juice boxes in her realm.
- She is the only Goddess who is allowed access to Histoire's tome. This is, of course, in exchange for letting the latter access her pactio artifact whenever she needs it.
- It is theorized that if she and Gordon Freeman teamed up, they would be able to figure out the weaknesses of every god in the Pantheon. Except Fred Rogers. He has no weakness.
- The only reason that they haven't yet done this is because Yue is too lazy to be bothered with it, preferring to hang out in the library and learn techniques from the Hosue of Magic.
- After talking to his grandfather in the House of Love, Touta Konoe rushed to meet and congratulate her on winning the Ultimahora Tournament, which led to a lot of confusion in both parties. Touta wondered why Yue was so small and had longer hair, and Yue knew of no such thing (The Yue in the video Touta saw was from 12 years in the future of this one). After showing her the video and straightening everything out, Touta complimented her and mentioned that she looked really cool. Yue immediately turned red and ran away, confusing Touta even more.
Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto
Abigail Sciuto, Goddess of Scientific Analysis
- Theme Song: She Blinded Me With Science
- Symbols: Her Lab and a Caf-Pow Cup
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Awesomeness by Analysis, Badass Adorable, Badass Bookworm, Beware the Nice Ones, Brainy Brunette, Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass, Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette, Freaky Fashion, Mild Mind, Genki Girl, The Heart (and Team Mascot) Of Team Gibbs, Hot Scientist, Labcoat of Science and Medicine, loves (almost) everybody, Motor Mouth, Must Have Caffeine, Perky Goth, Raven Hair, Ivory Skin, She's Got Legs, Techno Babble
- Domains: NCIS, Forensics, Scientists, Goths
- Odd Friendship: with Gregory House
- Allies: Leeroy Jethro Gibbs, Gil Grissom, Barbara Gordon, Will Graham and Clarice Starling, Frank West, Richard Castle
- Opposed By: The House of Villains and Crime (save for Harley Quinn due to their Odd Friendship)
- Enemies: James Moriarty (or rather, Jaime Moriarty), The Joker
- The Grand United Alliance of Good was in need of a forensics expert. Leroy Gibbs suggested his forensics expert, one Abigail Sciuto. Cue the ascension of NCIS's resident caffeine-loving, goth. Say what you want about her, but you can't deny that Abby is really good at her job.
- Former NCIS agent Tony DiNozzo pretty much describes Abby in the following statement: A paradox wrapped in an oxymoron, smothered in contradictions in terms. Sleeps in a coffin. Really, the happiest goth you'll ever meet.
- Don't let her bubbly, caffeine-spiked personality fool you. If Agent Gibbs or his team doesn't wreck your shit for threatening Abby, then Abby herself will make you rue the day you crossed her. Oh, and whatever you do, do not lie to Abby and for the love of the Gods, do not look up her skirt. Given that she can, in her own words, "kill you without leaving any forensic evidence behind", it's an unspoken rule that is followed.
- Not to say that the House of Crime does not entirely follow that rule. Anyone who tries to break into her temple usually ends up on the receiving end of a frying pan.
- She is a huge fan both of Richard Castle's novels and Johnny Cage's films. So when Cage and Castle are in negotiations about bringing one of Castle's novels to the big screen, she can't help but to let out her inner fangirl. "You should meet McGee," Abby told Castle of her co-worker. "He's a writer too."
- While she is happy with NCIS, it doesn't stop the other good deities from sending Abby various job offers. The only one who didn't do so was Bruce Wayne, out of respect for her boss.
- Gets along with her fellow forensic cohort Dr. Gil Grissom. The pair can be seen working together on various forensic cases in the Pantheon, not to mention trading stories about their past cases, pointing out various alternative solutions. Abby wonders how Gill would take to Ducky...
- Actually mistaken Kurtis Stryker as a goth when he came by her lab/temple in regards to a case, due to him being in revenant form at the time. Stryker respects Abby for her work ethic and effectiveness, and the two became fast friends.
- She enjoys being tied up when it comes to sex. This was verified by Tim McGee, stemming from one past event:
McGee: Now, you stay here and don't answer the door, or I will tie you up!
- Lois Lane stopped by her temple to conduct an interview, and the two really hit it off. Superman can't help but think that both Lois and Abby sound eerily familiar... when Abby isn't hopped up on caffeine, that is.
- The Joker broke into Abby's lab/temple in order to force her to make his Joker Venom more potent. Instead, he got not only Abby's frying pan to the face, but also Harley Quinn's signature mallet to the skull as well. Through this, both women formed a friendship... despite being on opposite sides. Batman has also thrown in his support behind Abby, which keeps the majority of the Villains at bay.
Dr. Alphys, Goddess of Expectations Gone Awry
(The Royal Scientist, Alphy
- Symbol: A Labcoat
- Theme Song: Alphys. When serious, Here We Are
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Adorkable, Having a habit of comparing herself to garbage, Speaking incredibly fast when Anime is brought up, Accidentally creating the Amalgamates and being traumatized as a result, Trying to make up for all the wrong things she did, Also responsible for the birth of Flowey
- Domains: Scientist, Awkwardness, Anime, Nerdiness
- Uneasy Alliance with: Toriel, Jimmy Neutron, Kosmo and Nova
- Enemies: Flowey At least, that's what she wants others to think, Junko Enoshima & Monokuma, Yuuki Terumi, Sheldon Cooper, Dr. Eggman, Dr. Wily
- Fears: Mewtwo
- Pitied by: Dr. Angela Ziegler
- Dr. Alphys was once known as the Royal Scientist working under the king of the underground, Asgore Dreemurr. She gained the position after designing a robot with a SOUL (which later became Mettaton). The reason she didn't arrive here earlier was because she was too scared of the Pantheon, but was later convinced by both Frisk and Undyne to give it a try. The fact that anime characters actually are real here certainly helped sway her decision. She absolutely loved this place, but her stay here was not without reminders of her past...
- As it turns out, Alphys was tasked with trying to study on how "Determination" works, she tried experimenting by injecting it to dying monsters to preserve their souls. The results led to the creation of the Amalgamates, monsters with unrecognizable shapes that were formed together by Determination. This left poor Alphys scarred for life and hid their existence until Frisk found them, eventually convincing Alphys of revealing the truth. Thankfully, the monsters were just happy that their fellow monster friends were alive, even if they mutated into one. As such, Alphys began to ease up a bit, though still feels regret about hiding her actions for so long along with what happened to Flowey.
- As such, Flowey tends to stay away from her, partly due to her transforming him into who he is now, and partly due to wanting to keep up his charade of being a Foul Flower to keep his position here. Frisk was told this from Flowey, though the flower did promise that if Alphys really needed to hear Flowey forgiving her if she emotionally breaks down again, he would speak to her.
- While she does have a soft spot for Asgore, she is more cautious and nervous around Toriel. This is due to Asgore understanding and forgiving her actions from the past, while Toriel outright fired her on the spot after she confessed. Any questions as to why this happened usually ends up back to the person who was asked the question saying something along the lines of "THAAAAAAT'S, POLITICS!"
- The memories of the Amalgamates scar her deeply, which means she gets brief moments of discomfort at the sight of white, nigh-shapeless forms, such as seeing the Crystal Gems mid-fusion or mid-de-fusion.
- But she gets brief moments of panic when near Mewtwo, a similar genetic creation Gone Horribly Right, even more so since she holds the opposite trope that he holds. Mewtwo actually doesn't think anything of this and is just confused as to how nervous she is whenever he's around her.
- Has declared Junko Enoshima an enemy to her, but not just for, well, the obvious despair stuff she's known for, but also because of her insisting that humanity doesn't need any other kind of anime besides ones made to cause despair. Actually, she hates her the most due to her bullying and harming of the gay student Juzo into helping her escape punishment by threatening to tell his male crush he's gay for him. It struck too close to home for her, and has led her to declare her an enemy. Undyne has also taken an offense to it, not only for mocking anime, but also for mocking her girlfriend and other homosexual couples out there.
- She managed to help Undyne with her problem of Terumi trolling her by always visiting her place; advising her to cook for him. Not because she wants to have Terumi eat her food (after all, he enjoys that kind of stuff), but rather to burn her place down, as if she doesn't have a place to stay, than that means she doesn't have to be nice to any house guests. It certainly worked, although Undyne's temple is now the home of one blazing fire that even the most powerful of water deities can't quench. On the plus side, this means that Undyne is allowed to move in with Alphys. Undyne really doesn't mind, saying she planned on burning her temple anyway the second Alphys ascended just to move in with her.
- Upon realizing that her temple was within the house of Scientists and Geniuses, she felt waves calmer than usual, feeling more among her element here. She got a friendly relationship with Sandy Cheeks on grounds of being female scientist animals, and Sandy was actually impressed with what Alphys accomplished with the likes of Mettaton and to a lesser extent, managing to at least save her monster fellows from death even if the outcome wasn't anywhere what she expected. They can be seen teaming up for inventions within the house.
- Like other deities, even she can't really befriend Sheldon Cooper, not just because of her not being able to stand his insufferable attitude, but also because he believes that "Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2" was the best entry in the series. She may make jokes about how she belongs with trash, but even she draws the line there.
- She seems to find some relief in Jimmy Neutron that he seemingly makes mistakes on occasions. While they are technically on the same side of the metaphorical coin of morality, they still argue with each other about tons of things the other did wrong; namely, Alphys and Jimmy arguing if Australia is a continent or not.
- To her surprise, Dr. Angela Ziegler has expressed sympathy for her, due to how her actions resembled how she tried to save her old teammate, The Reaper, and how she accidentally turned him into who he is today, angering him to the point of betrayal. She told Alphys to consider herself lucky and to rejoice in the fact that the monsters seemed to be okay with the Amalgamates and are just happy they are alive. This seems to work, and the two can be seen conversing about their past experiences from time to time.
- Has been known to make trips to the house of Music to sing this. Undyne and Papyrus have also been known to sneak up on her performance to jump in as well, not that she really minds.
- Became fast friends with Tomoko Kukori surprisingly, mainly due to the fact that Alphys approved of her anime collection, saying that she actually has good tastes. Sometimes invites her over with Undyne to marathon anime episodes. They also invite Patricia Martin from time to time, finding her to be in good taste with her own love of anime and Japanese culture.
- Despite her insisting that "Mew Mew Kissy Cutie" was the original and "Tokyo Mew Mew" was the rip-off, she still became fast friends with Ichigo Momomiya, seeing her as a Expy of the hero of her favorite anime series. She sometimes argues with her fellow anime fan, Otacon, about which anime came first.
- Has become enemies against the mad scientists Dr. Wily and Dr. Eggman, more so the latter with his use of animal-powered robots, fearing how she or other monsters could be used to further his own goals. As such, she has since forbidden them from entering her temple. However, this just means she just has a sign out front saying "No one falling under Mad Scientist allowed", which really doesn't do much. Her new roommate/girlfriend, Undyne however...
- Given her past, if unintended, misguided actions, Kosmo and Nova are wary of her, even if she insists she isn't a threat at all. Doesn't help that the Big Bad of their universe is also a dinosaur scientist, Dr. Eros.
- The day after encountering the Powerpuff Girls Z, Alphys had taken some interest in their Transformation Trinkets and had a dream where Undyne was using such a thing.
Doctor Mikhail Sergeyevich Cossack, God of Reluctant Mad Scientists
- Symbol: A red "C"
- Theme Song: Doctor Cossack Stage 1 and Stage 2
- Alignment: Neutral Good, True Neutral if Kalinka is threatened
- Portfolio: Disc-One Final Boss, Papa Wolf, Only Antagonistic Because His Daughter Was Kidnapped By Wily, Russian Guy Suffers Most, Reluctant Mad Scientist, Popular Minor Character, Arctic Fortress, Badass Beard, Smart People Wear Glasses
- Domains: Robotics, Russia, Bosses, Being Blackmailed, Fathers, Science, The Environment
- Heralds: His daughter Kalinka Cossack, and the un-ascended Mega Man 4 Robot MastersList here
- Sub-ordinate: Bright Man
- From Mega Man: Mega Man and Proto Man, Dr. Light
- Other: Taylor Herbert, Tychus Findlay, George, Tashkent, Professor Utonium, Viridi, Dr. Ludvig Maxis, the Lorax, Mei-Ling Zhou, Dr. Mobius, Jimmy Neutron
- From Mega Man: Dr. Wily and the Robot Masters loyal to him, Sigma, Dr. Weil
- Other: Nikita Dragovich, Vladimir Makarov, Hexxus, Relius Clover, Professor Hojo, Dr. Gero, William Afton aka Springtrap, Shou Tucker, Ragyo Kiryuin
- Opposes: Bob
- Doctor Mikhail Sergeyevich Cossack is a Russain-born roboticist, often overshadowed by the more famous Dr. Light. In his debut he appeared to cause trouble for Mega man to prove he was the best robot designer, however after Mega Man defeated him it turned out Dr. Wily blackmailed him into acting in his name by taking his daughter hostage. When Mega Man went on to beat the real antagonist, Cossack has remained an ally of Dr. Light.
- While his appearance(or really references) to him are sparse after his appearance, he's popular with the fans for being the first human/roboticist other than Wily or Light to appear in a Mega Man game. He's had a bigger role in the Archie comics. Well him and his daughter Kalinka, who's one of the few female characters from the Mega Man (Classic) era. Giving Dr. Light the powerful support unit Beat as a reward for saving his family helps.
- Very protective of his daughter. Dr. Ludvig Maxis understands how you can be forced to do bad things to keep your child safe, so the two get along. Rumor has it that Dr. Cossack wants to understand how Dr. Maxis uploaded his consciousness in hopes of guiding robotics into the future. Probably because he doesn't think Dr. Light should have all the fun. Given how he was forced into villainy, he sympathizes with Taylor Herbert and Tychus Findlay.
- As a loving father, he considers scientists who abuse and experiment on their children to be even more despicable than Dr. Wily. As such, he hates Relius Clover for what he's done to his kids and wife, and hates Professor Hojo for experimenting on his family. He also considers Afton loathsome for being a Serial Killer who twisted animatronics to his evil ends, and has either been callously manipulative or abusive to his family, along with the fear someone like him might come after his daughter. Shou Tucker and Ragyo Kiryuin's deranged experimentation and abuse is something he despises.
- Mega Man 4 came out shortly after the Soviet Union fell, so some believe that he has communist leanings. Given the vague year of 20XX and Cossack looking like he's in his forties, it's unclear if he was born before or after the fall of the Soviet Union. He get along with Tashkent by any rate, so even if he's not communist he has some passion for his country's history.
- Has no love for Dragovich or Makarov for being exceedingly villainous Russians who will cause nothing by trouble. He opposes Dr. Gero as well, as while he may not be as heartless as them he's guilty of forcibly kidnapping teenagers to turn into androids in his vendetta against Son Goku. He does have a tinge of sympathy for Gero, however, because he lost his son and as a father gets why that'd hurt him so much. While Dr. Cossack isn't enemies with Bob, he doesn't exactly trust him given his history with Mega Man deities.
- The creator of at least eight Robot Masters, though Dr. Wily likely had a hand involved in Ring Man and Skull Man. Cossack Robot Laboratories were also behind the new Tundra Man. Many of which have environment-related or labor functions(eg: Dust Man being a sanitation worker, Toad Man helping with irrigation). Viridi was intrigued by this, and wants to encourage this side of Dr. Cossack and get robots to work more on the side of nature. As does the Lorax. Dr. Cossack is focusing some of his attention of getting rid of Hexxus' influence.
- No stranger to the cold, having graduated at the Ural State Technical Anniversary and putting his fortress in Siberia. With the creation of Tundra Man, Dr. Cossack is interested in Mei's freezing abilities and her scientific knowledge. Seems to get along with Professor Utonium as well. Dr. Mobius gets along with him in part because he's the most benevolent of the Think Tank, having disagreed and even broken off with them at one point due to their amoral outtake on Science! while he himself grew a "con-science". Cossack helps keep an eye out on the Think Tank, so Dr. Mobius keeps his eye out for Kalinka's safety.
- According to one webcomic, Dr. Wily kidnapping his daughter was a happy accident for Wily, and the whole thing was mainly trying to get back Stalin's brain. Albeit from Ran, the fan-created robot of Kalinka Cossack who can't take a hit but can always come back with back-up bodies. Cossack was mildly amused he was one of the comic's only sane men (at least when he's not plastered) and thinks Ran might be a good idea.
- Doesn't want to be reminded of the Brazilian Mega Man comic where his daughter is trying to bring communism across the multiverse. On a less embarrassing note, he apparently has watching ballet as a hobby.
Flint Lockwood, God of Bungling Inventors
- Symbol: The FLDSMDFRnote
- Theme Song: "Introducing Flint"
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Bungling Inventor, Adorkable, Brilliant Yet Incompetent Scientist, Has An Ego, But Is A Good Person, Child Prodigy, I Just Want to Have Friends, Always Wearing The Labcoat From His Deceased Mother, Spiky Hair, "Well Done, Son!" Guy, Naive And Seeking Approval, Eccentric Science, Einstein Hair, Science Hero
- Domains: Invention, Food, Spray-on Shoes, Awkwardness, Geekiness
- Herald: His helper monkey Steve
- Followers: Senbei Norimaki, Semaphore, Professor Frink
- Allies: Princess Bubblegum, Felonius Gru, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, Flik, Cael Cynder, Nibbler, Chase, Professor Utonium, Jimmy Neutron
- On good terms with: Winston, Tenzin, Anthropomorphic Food in general and the House of Food, Dexter, Phineas and Ferb
- Enemies: Mr. Burns, Looten Plunder, Morris, Gluttony the Voracious, Gramma Stuffum, Archibald Snatcher, Plankton, XANA
- Wary of: Mojo Jojo, Mr. Krabs
- Flint Lockwood is the son of the sardine shop owner Tim Lockwood, and from a young age an eager inventor. Though talented in many ways, he has proven to be a Bungling Inventor who inventions have caused more trouble than they've solved. For instance, his spray-on shoes which remain stuck on his feet to this day. However he still seeks to be better at invention, and has managed to get friends, a girlfriend and the respect of his father.
- His most well-known and powerful invention is the FLDSMDFR, a machine meant to create food for Swallow Falls by using water molecules and food particles. However the device ended up in the cloud tops, creating food-based weather. While this was beneficial, it eventually got out hand and he managed to fix it. The device would later be found on a deserted island, creating a new ecosystem from food-based animals.
- Considered the human version of Flik, as they are Adorkable bungling inventors who prove themselves. They get along due to their similar personality, and the food his device has created is a boon. He also gets along with Jimmy Neutron as they're well-meaning kids who's inventions often cause more trouble than they solve, and Professor Utonium since he sympathizes with his difficulty at creating good inventions on purpose instead of by accident.
- His desire for fatherly appraisal and being appreciated in general, combined with a naive nature, is his main character flaw. Still while he can get a swell head and an ego, he is fundamentally a good person. Felonius Gru can relate, and seems to admire the boy's inventions and the FLDSMDFR. He's entered a partnership in order to help his jelly enterprise, and like Tenzin understands his "Well Done, Son!" Guy personality.
- Has a lab assistant called Steve, a vervet monkey and his closest friend. Later on he ended up being good friends with Chester V's orangutan Barb, ending up discovering V's true personality. This relationship has led him to get along with Winston as well. He keeps his caution when it comes to the former lab assistant Mojo Jojo however.
- His temple is located on the island where the FLDSMDFR and foodimals live. Having created a new ecosystem born of food stuff, he is usually involved in the House of Food. Princess Bubblegum was interested in this island and Flint's scientific acumen, and occasionally visits to help guide him with it. He's fascinated by the Candy Kingdom, and the idea of the candy part of the fire, ice, candy and slime elemental group.
- Having created a weather effect of meatballs raining from the sky, Pastafarians believe that the Flying Spaghetti Monster has blessed Flint and his device. The Flying Spaghetti Monster agrees with these sentiments, and is impressed by him for the invention of the FLDSMDFR. He can understand where he's coming from with messing up the food weather since he cause the great flood in a pasta-cooking accident.
- While Anthropomorphic Food, the foodimals are an ecosystem of their own and he will not let them be ruthlessly exploited like Chester V planned to do. As such, he will not permit evil businessmen like Mr Burns, Looten Plunder and Morris get anywhere near the island. Plankton especially, who'd just love to taken the FLDSMDFR and run Mr. Krabs out of business with it. The cheapskate crustacean will work with Flint for this purpose, but he will keep his eye out on him so he doesn't try to take it for himself.
- For obvious reasons, Gluttony is not welcome as he wouldn't stop until the entire ecosystem is devoured. Gramma Stuffum was also banned from entry because she wants to weaponize her disgusting food even further with the FLDSMDFR, which many fear might cause a "stuffum-pocalypse". Archibald Snatcher isn't welcome as the last time he visited he almost drove the cheese-derived animals to endangered status and cruelly exploited others for this purpose. And he really doesn't want to know how XANA would utilize the device if it ever got its AI on it, especially given XANA has created food monsters before and as such has experience.
- Because of his experiences with the foodimals he understands Cael Cynder and Nibbler's plight of their valuable products being exploited, like how Chester V exploited the foodimals.
- Sounds like Fear. He isn't someone to be easily scared though.
Ludwig von Drake
Ludwig von Drake, Patron of Absent Minded Professors
- Theme Music: The Wonderful World of Color
- Symbol: His face
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Ditzy Genius, Absent-Minded Professor, Mr. Exposition, Being very Wordy when Talking
- Domains: Ducks, Knowledge
- High Priest: Dr. Hiroshi Agasa
- Followers: Professor Porter, Professor Issac Sumdac, Walter Bishop, Professor Calculus
- Superior: Walt Disney
- Allies: Donald Duck, E. Gadd, Scrooge McDuck, Huey, Dewey, & Louie, Reed Richards, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, The Doctor, Tails, Twilight Sparkle, Yuuno Scrya, Professor Utonium
- Enemies: Pete, Ryoma Sengoku, Micolash, Dr. Eggman, Dr. Wily
- Vitriolic Best Buds with: Wilson, Hubert J. Farnsworth
- A kooky duck professor from Austria and presumably Donald's uncle, Ludwig von Drake claims to have plenty of knowledge on a variety of subjects. He certainly is knowledgeable on different things thanks to him being something of a knowledge-seeker, but his mindset is kind of strange and isn't really the most socially competent being out there.
- He was once asked specifically how many different things he knew. He responded by showing those who asked him his various diplomas and degrees, with some claiming that he has around 100 of them. Despite that, he was told that since the Pantheon is a much larger place than his homeworld, he didn't quite know everything that's out there. Ludwig took it upon himself to become knowledgeable on these new things, though he was told there may be a few fields that aren't worth looking into.
- In different points in time, he has been hired as a guest speaker or lecturer for students in the School, usually to cover topics that he has experience in such as music or literature. Videos of him discussing these subjects have also been recorded for use when it comes to younger students.
- There was a moment where he was asked by the House of Commerce on how to solve any potential financial crisis should one happen. After showing off his invention that claimed to do that ("The Money Increaser"), he was told to Get Out! since what that machine basically did was create counterfeit money.
- Ludwig gets along very well with other inventors and professors. He has even shown some of the stuff he made to them. These inventors do appreciate the effort, but they feel that Ludwig could improve on them in some capacity, despite the duck believing highly of himself and his accomplishments.
- He ended up hearing about a few evil inventors and is quite disappointed in them for using various inventions for selfish reasons, though the villains felt that he isn't worth their time.
- While there isn't any real hostility between him and Hubert Farnsworth, the latter being much more prone to crazy shenanigans than the duck could ever be caused Ludwig to try and keep Farnsworth in check, with varying degrees of success.
- Ludwig decided to visit the House of Music to get some ideas for his music-related lectures and ended up meeting two famed composers directly: another Austrian by the name of Mozart and another Ludwig that was commonly referred to as Beethoven. Von Drake made it a point to mention these composers during his lectures on music following that meeting.
- Von Drake was able to find out about Sigmund Freud, a notable figure from Austria, and decided to try out psychology for a period of time, with Freud overseeing Ludwig's progress. Given the kind of psychology Freud specializes in, Ludwig didn't do as well as he hoped during that period of time and Freud isn't really amused at von Drake's behavior during those meetings.
- Twilight Sparkle was excited to hear about another knowledge-seeker like her and has been hanging out with him whenever possible. In turn, Ludwig has tried to learn more about the things that she is studying, though he hasn't been that successful in learning about the magic that Twilight Sparkle has learned. Him learning about how to understand others courtesy of her is going a bit better, if rather slow.
- Ludwig hoped to find other scholars like him, though he wasn't entirely successful in that regard. The only other scholar that Ludwig could find who is good-enough friends with him is Yuuno Scrya.
- If anything, von Drake felt that there are certain things not worth seeking out due to how dangerous the subjects can be. Case in point, he doesn't like Micolash at all due to the latter's constant talking and insane attitude. While things aren't as bad between Ludwig and Wilson, the duck had a bit of an issue with Wilson's interests.
- At one point he claimed to have known everyone in the Pantheon (at least, every deity that originated from The Walt Disney Company). Mickey Mouse asked him to prove it and Ludwig obliged. It actually ended in failure for the duck since he forgot to count himself as one of the Disney deities.
Sandra "Sandy" Cheeks, Goddess of Texan Genius
(Miss Appear, The Rodent)
- Symbol: A tree in an underwater dome
- Theme Song: Texas
- Alignment: Lawful Good (most of the time)
- Portfolio: Southern-Fried Genius, The Ace, LOVES Sports, Lets Her Ego Get The Best Of Her, Don't Insult Texas, Down To Earth Though Not So Above It All, Genki Girl, Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy, Nuts, Ship Tease, Genius Bruiser, The Smurfette Principle, Women Are Wiser, Gadget Head
- Domains: Science, Texas, Squirrels, Karate, Trees
- Followers: Herschel Clay, Andrew Jackson Libby, Trip Tucker
- Allies: Spongebob Squarepants and Patrick Star, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, Squidward Tentacles, The Engineer, The Fantastic Four, Izumi Curtis, Pinkie Pie, The Mythbusters, Trevenant, Winston, Doreen Green/Squirrel Girl, Alphys
- Vitriolic Best Buds with: Professor Farnsworth and Doctor Zoidberg
- Rivals: Adon, Vegeta, Makie Sasaki, Undyne (is friendly with Makie)
- Enemies: Plankton (most of the time), Bruce, Dr. Wily, Lagiacrus, Orgalorg, Hexxus and Mojo Jojo. Also, anybody who makes fun of Texas
- Opposed by: Tauros
- Sandra Cheeks, better known as Sandy Cheeks, is a Texan squirrel who researches in Bikini Bottom, using a tree dome to live down there. Employed by chimpanzees for the purpose of researching underwater, she has come to see the town as her own home and Spongebob and Patrick as friends. An expert of the sciences and karate, she's The Ace of the town if a bit hampered by her own Pride.
- For the love of God do not make fun of Texas. It will be the end of you; Spongebob and Patrick pushed it to get her angry enough to come to their celebration party. It worked. She's rather incensed that Texas is stereotyped as stupid. The Engineer agreed, and allowed her to take Southern-Fried Genius off his hands as he already had Percussive Maintenance.
- A fan of many Texan past-times, like BBQ(which Hank Hill has been a great help with), lasso and rodeo. She's good at chasing bulls at the rodeo, which really annoys Tauros. Also a fan of extreme sports, though it's highly advised not to join her in things like "find the hay in the needlestack".
- It's a bad idea to make squirrel jokes at her either. She won't go ballistic, but she has her own way of getting back at racists. Gets rather embarrassed at innuendos of her name "Sandy Cheeks", or the town of Bikini Bottom.
- She's been seen working out in the House of Sports. Initially she wanted to be a representative of Passionate Sports Girls, though Makie Sasaki already had that one. There's no animosity towards them, and they are friendly rivals. She gets along with Izumi Curtis as well. Her pride and desire to prove herself the best led her to fight Adon and Vegeta. The latter thinks little of their "fight" which she found humiliating, but is still sticking it to Adon.
- Undyne challenged her after being recommended by Spongebob. Though she lost, the two enjoyed their fight and remain training buddies.
- A masterful inventor, having created things like a submarine that can shrink to microscopic sizes, a manned spaceship and even a robot banana peeler(it was supposed to be nutcracker though). Given how most of Bikini Bottom isn't smart she ended up having to bond with Plankton over science, though he's been an enemy for acts like stealing her fur. She's happy to see the many geniuses that are in the Trope Pantheon. Likes to work with the Mythbusters, particularly when things go boom. Got along well with Winston due to their scientific mind.
- May have feelings for Spongebob, but it's currently unclear. They once had a play involving them getting married, if that's anything. Gets rather embarrassed by the "mistakes into miracles" meme.
- Usually moral, however she does have Mad Scientist tendencies like seeing what weird glop people will eat if it's free. She occasionally works with Professor Farnsworth, and has Doctor Zoidberg work more dangerous experiments for some lunch. That being said she thinks Farnsworth can go too far. She considers Dr. Wily an opponent of the academic field, along with Mojo Jojo.
- As mentioned, she sustains herself with a treehouse supplying oxygen in an underwater base. Naturally she doesn't want anyone to break it, which is why she's concerned about Gunther/Orgalorg; it loves to break glass or bottles of any kind. She's also concerned with the massive damage that a living pollutant like Hexxus would do to her house and Bikini Bottom as a whole. Trevenant ended up helping her upgrade the treedome.
- She has gotten two superpowers. First was fighting against Every Villain Is Lemons, where she gained invisibility as "Miss Appear". This seems to be a nod to Invisible Woman, who Sandy likes and is interested with the scientific endeavors of their family. In the fight against Burgerbeard she took on the role of the Squirrel.
- Was glad to see another fellow female animal (well, reptilian/pangholin-esque monster, but still) scientist ascend, especially since her inventions were quite impressive. Sandy is still racking her brain around the idea of fitting a jetpack right inside of a phone.
- Some people wondered if her tree dome is actually possible and if it would actually implode. Sandy rebutted those doubters with this video.
Sheldon Lee Cooper, God of Insufferable Ingenuity
(Shelly, Shelly Bean (only his mom and sister get to call him that), Moonpie (only his "Meemaw" gets to call him that)
, Sheldor the Conqueror
, Smelly Pooper, Dr. Dumbass, Virgin Piña Colada, C3P-Wee Herman, Shelbot, R2-D-Bag, Einstein von Brainstorm, The Skinny Weirdo, Skippy Cavanaugh)
Victor Frankenstein, God of Mad Scientists
(The Modern Prometheus, The Man Who Made The Monster)
- Symbol: A collection of chemical instruments or the table where he made his infamous monster.
- Alignment: True Neutral in the Pantheon. Popularly portrayed as Chaotic Neutral or Neutral Evil.
- Portfolio: Doing This For Science!, Herr Doctor, Intelligence Equals Isolation, Byronic Hero, Apocalyptic Log, Marries His Cousin, Loners Are Freaks, Sanity Slippage, Mad Scientist, Poor Communication Kills, Unreliable Narrator, More Insane In Adaptations
- Domains: Madness, Creation, Science, Philosophy
- High Priest: Frederick Frankenstein
- Followers: Dr. Franken Stein, Dr. Franken von Vogler, Victor and Janet Stein, Frank Einstein, Victor Frankenbeans, Dr. Frankenstork, Dr. Victor Frankenswine, Dr. Finkelstein, Dr. Freudstein, Jeffrey Franken, Franny K. Stein, Dr. Baron von Frankenbeans, Dr. Stein, Victor Mordenheim, Mad Scienstein, Dr. Cranken, Dr. Frank. N. Stein, Victor von Gerdenheim, Stein, Frank, Dr. Vlad Stein, Dr. Frankenollie, Dr. Frankengoof, Dr. Prankenstein, Dr. Toothinstein, Frankenstoat, Dr. Wolfenstein (not the castle)
- Allies: Prometheus, Dexter, Professor Utonium, Cave Johnson, Eirin Yagokoro, Jimmy Neutron, Android 16, Dr. Cossack, Dr. Alphys, Flint Lockwood, Qubit
- Respected by: The Medic
- Enemies: Dr. Viktor, Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke, Professor Hojo, Father (Fullmetal Alchemist), Sheev Palpatine, Darth Plageis, Sephiroth, Junkrat and Roadhog, Dr. Gero, Cell, Dr. XXX, Dr. Frank-n-Furter, Dr. Wily, Dan Masamune/Kamen Rider Cronus
- Opposes: The Monster He Created, Dan Kuroto/Kamen Rider Genm, The Ancestor
- Victor Frankensteins original tale is a timeless one that has been adapted countless times, usually depicting the man himself as unhinged or even insane inventor. Truthfully, Victor created his infamous monster out of a whim while attending college and became horrified when his experiment truly did work. What followed afterward is his creation relentless crusading against his creator by killing the ones he loves and Victors eventual paranoia and grief reaching a breaking point. Ascended to the Pantheon thanks to being such a famous figure and his many portrayals showing the more mad aspects of his personality through his experimentation. Victor despite all the insanity and stress he had gone through, more or less retreated to his temple and doesnt come out that often thanks to his trauma.
- Absolutely livid to discover that his monster managed to ascend to the Pantheon, even more so that many people actually find that his monster did no wrong and only wanted human interaction. While Victor could agree that the Creature is a sympathetic one, he would like to remind people that his monster killed his younger brother, had a family worker framed for the murder, stalked and threatened his creator, killed his wife for revenge which in-turn drove his father mad with grief and eventually himself. He doesnt want to do anything with the monster, not even wishing to be actively opposing the Creature as Victor has been too mentally exhausted and positively scarred from doing so. At least his monster is not harassing him any longer.
- Isnt a big fan of his many portrayals over the years as a chronically insane person with a god complex. Despite this popular interpretation of him being so popular it landed him a spot in the Pantheon, Victor is actually much more subdued in spite being antisocial and daringness to push scientific boundaries where they never were supposed to go. At worst, people believe Victor had abandoned the completely innocent monster like an Abusive Parent. Victor is rather peeved at this perception of him and has stated that who wouldnt frightened if your hideous amalgamation of flesh was brought to life by an experiment even the scientist doing doubted would work. Plus, he had a really bad case of Brain Fever at the time, so it would come to no surprise he wasnt in the most healthiest of minds at the moment. So he would like to stop people from demonizing him though even he has bouts of flashing the insane persona people know him for occasionally.
- Victor was floored by the scientific advancements the Pantheon has been exposed to, to the point that Victors greatest accomplishment is barebones to some of the greater geniuses. Frankenstein has sworn to study every field of the sciences with his new position and it is likely going to take him a long while to catch up. He know spends his days going through every book offered to him with no end in sight.
- No, he does not like it when people refer to his monster with his surname. He knows that perhaps he should have thought of a name for his monster if he knew that having his name taken by the Creature would be the outcome.
- Doesnt interact with people much aside from those who interest him, mainly fellow scientists. Most of his fellow scientists are those who pushed scientific advancement to an unnatural degree. These include:
- Dexter wasnt the kind of person that Frankenstein would have considered to be that intelligent. Sure, a young Victor was smarter than most as child but Victor certainly wasnt expecting how many inventions the boy genius had created that make the now grown Frankenstein feel like an ancient Greek relic. Dexter was amazed and honored to meet one of his idols and was more than happy to teach him on modern day tech. Same opinion applies to Jimmy Neutron though Jimmy has proudly stated he would never create a monstrous rampaging creature... on purpose. It actually happened more than a few times already.
- Much like what Frankenstein had done, Professor Utonium had created artificial life. Though in Utoniums case, his resulted in three superpowered girls who fight crime. Frankenstein asks Utonium why he was even creating them in the first place instead of using normal procedures of having children. Utonium was about to answer, then the lab they were talking in blew up afterwards because they were too busy in conversation to notice their collaborative experiment exploding.
- Cave Johnson is another scientist who takes up many cues that Frankenstein has paved the way for. Eccentric, egotistical with the wish to pursue advancement no matter what cost, Johnson had shaken hands with Frankenstein happily upon meeting the Modern Prometheus himself. Frankenstein remains polite to the man despite finding him a bit too chaotic for his taste to work with extensively. He had to catch up on the whole lemon rant on a notebook.
- During his time, women were supposed to be housewives instead of being scientists, so it surprised Frankenstein upon seeing numerous female scientists walk around the House. He then met Eirin Yagokoro, who apparent is such a good chemist, she became the goddess of it. Adjusting himself to this newfound world, Victor is intrigued by her explanations and thoughts on various sciences and had essentially become a part-time student of hers.
- Much like himself, Alphys created abominations that they deeply regret creating. Flint Lockwood would have been this too if it werent for his invention creating an entire ecosystem of sentient food and living peacefully.
- Feels nothing but sympathy for Cossack for acting as a madman in hopes to rescue his hostage daughter from the real Mad Scientist, Doctor Wily. Frankenstein is also learning a thing or two about robotics from the man as well.
- Likely the most complex relationship that Frankenstein has is with the Medic from Mann Co. The Medic follows the Frankenstein the masses believe he is, having his entire character almost based upon it. When meeting Frankenstein for the first time, the Medic was almost disappointed to learn that Frankenstein was much more lax and less insane than described as being. Regardless, the Medic still holds Frankenstein to a high regard and hopes to see another creation he could create one day. Franknstein thinks that isnt happening anytime soon but is thankful he doesnt have to live up to peoples perception of him.
- Qubit had asked Frankenstein once if he would want to kill the monster he had created, despite everything it had done. Frankenstein wished to answer yes but found that he couldnt. Even though the Creature had put him through so much misery and killed many of his loved ones, Frankenstein couldnt help but feel pity for it and blames himself for causing it to go down such a bloody path. After telling his honest answer, Qubit only smirked, happy that the Frankenstein in the Pantheon has a moral compass at the very least.
- Had been compared to Prometheus, even gaining the name the Modern Prometheus. This is in spite that, unlike Prometheus, Frankenstein never gave a gift of knowledge to mankind. In fact, it may have been the opposite as his creation became evil and its making should never be repeated. Despite what Frankenstein feels to be unfavorable comparisons, he has nothing but respect for Prometheus for giving knowledge to humanity and allowing them to not be cattle to the gods any longer.
- As many friends in the sciences as Victor has, he has just as many if not more enemies in that front. Many of these so-called scientists create abominations to cause chaos for their satisfaction. Frankenstein isnt having any of that, especially knowing that many of them modeled their ideologies after him.
- Professor Hojo is a particular scientist who gets under Frankensteins skin really badly. Obviously, it has been explained before but Hojo used his family members to conduct unethical experiments and the result of said experiments being the bloodthirsty warrior Sephiroth. Frankenstein is natural disgusted by this and vows to lock up Hojo and ensure he cant perform any more of these experiments ever again. Though that will take some time, as Frankenstein doesnt have any power by himself aside from his smarts and refuses to create artificial life of any kind.
- Ryoma Sengoku is another scientist who frustrates Frankenstein as Sengoku is not even aware of his villainy for the most part, delighting in using innocent people for his experiments. Frankenstein cannot believe that this maniac was given the power to transform into a superhuman despite all these atrocities. As a result, Frankenstein is trying to create his own Kamen Rider belt or anything that would allow him to combat against these threats if he cant use his sciences to create monsters.
- Never has Frankenstein been so perplexed to discover that two hillbillies named Junkrat and Roadhog are scientists who model themselves after the man. Frankenstein is rather grossed out by the two and isnt appreciative over them dressing up as him and his monster during Halloween.
- Dr. Gero is another scientist who Frankenstein believes whos talents could have been used for much better purposes aside from vengeance. Frankenstein is glad that many of his creations (aside from Cell who is a whole new can of worms... and the extra androids that were blown to smithereens) had become much better people than their creator ever could be. Frankenstein managed to meet with Android 16 and was amazed by the robotic being and his compassion for life.
- Then theres the elephant in the room, Dr. Frank-n-Furter. Regardless of his times feelings on transexuals, Frankenstein is more or less justified in being unnerved by the transvestite, especially when Frank-n-Furter tried inspecting him. Frank-n-Furter left, not think Victor was not up to par with his standards and Frankenstein couldnt help but feel both relieved and offended at the same time.
- Outright horrified to learn of the Philosophers Stones, gems crafted from human souls. He is equally horrified of Father who created several abominations who do his bidding and planned to sacrifice an entire continent to become a god. Frankenstein is really working harder on that transformation device in hopes to actually help end Father, feeling he would not forgive himself if he could at least try.
- Frankenstein gets chills when he learned the tale of Darth Plageis the Wise. The Dark Side is a pretty unnatural place as far as Frankenstein knows and some things were never meant to be touched on. Then Plageis apprentice came to the picture and continued the tradition of making life through the Dark Sides power. The result? The creation an empire that subjugated the galaxy for years. Somehow, people still wonder why Frankenstein hates those two Sith so much.
- Eventually learned of Anur Transyl, a planet inhabited with aliens that look exactly like his creation. Frankenstein did not take the info well, almost going into a panic attack upon hearing that information. Dr. Viktor, who is on good terms with the Creature wants to eliminate Frankenstein in hopes to have the Creatures loyalty.
- Became quite disturbed with Kuroto Dan and his borderline obsession with his self-declared divinity. It reminds Frankenstein of how people see him. At least Kuroto performed a HeelFace Turn despite his ego still being intact. Then there is Masamune Dan, a person whos much like his son but more eviler believe it or not. At least with Kuroto, Frankenstein knows he can be dealt with (to which he had to unfortunately do). Whenever Frankenstein works with Kuroto, the insane game developer tears whatever invention they are working on from Frankensteins hands and hopes to do it himself like an aggressive child not wanting to loan the controller to their cousin.
- Doesnt particularly think highly of the Ancestor upon learning about how he essentially dumped the unethical experiments he had carelessly no with thought. Those experiments then became a whole lot of issues for everyone and the Ancestor merely forgot about then. The Ancestor finds this criticism rich from the guy who had literally a chance to fix his mass-murdering mistake and blew it over fear and resentment.
- No, he wont say the quote. No matter how many people want him to. Hell make it a Discredited Meme, be sure of it.
Nikola Tesla, God Of Not Having Any Development In Their Plans
(The Man Who Invented The 20th Century, Archer
As an Archer Everyone should consider his body as a priceless gift from one whom he loves above all, a marvelous work of art, of indescribable beauty, and mystery beyond human conception, and so delicate that a word, a breath, a look, nay, a thought may injure it
Sheldon J. Plankton
Sheldon J. Plankton, God of Brilliant Idiots
(Plankton, Peter Lankton, Shelly)
- Quasideity (Intermediate God as Plank-Ton)
- Symbol: The Chum Bucket
- Theme Song: F.U.N, When the Going Gets Tough
- Alignment: Neutral Evil with True Neutral leanings
- Portfolio: Nightmare Chef From Hell, Smug Snake, Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain (for the most part), Adamantium Butt Monkey, Brilliant Inventor But Full of Hot Air, Cyclops, Plankton, Embarrassing First Name, Being Evil Is Too Much Fun, Wishes to Take Over.... The Fry Cook Business (and sometimes the world), Fluctuating Villainy, Enemy Mine, As Hammy As He Is Tiny, Your Size May Vary
- Domains: Mad Science, Sea Life, Thieves, "Food", Evil, Hot Air
- Heralds: Karen (his computer wife), Spot (his pet amoeba)
- Followers: Lloyd, Wilbur Day, Justin Russo
- Allies: Moe Szyslak, Gramma Stuffum, Tai Shimura, Sam Starfall, Heinz Doofenshmirtz, Jack Spicer, Team Rocket, Dr. Drakken, The Brain, Wile E. Coyote, Vlad Plasmius, Denzel Crocker
- Varying Relationship with: Patrick Star
- Customer of: Crystal Man and Junk Man
- Enemies: Everyone else in the House of Food, Spongebob Squarepants, Mr. Krabs, Sandy Cheeks, (sometimes), Jimmy Neutron, Danny Fenton, Sam Manson, Bruce, Amanda Waller, Ariel, Arthur Curry, Roadrunner
- Fears: MOBY DICK, MONSTRO, Beerus
- In Bikini Bottom, lies the Krusty Krab. Home to the Krabby Patty, one of the greatest burgers in all the seven seas, it would come to no surprise that someone would wish to steal the recipe. In comes Sheldon J Plankton. Formerly Mr Krab's closest friend, his envy for the success of the crustacean would lead him on the path of evil. Through whatever means necessary, no matter how desperate or humiliating, he will do what it takes to steal the Krabby Patty formula and put Krabs out of business. It's an endeavor Sisyphus would pity. He was very happy to ascend the time he did, as it meant he became part of the Trope Pantheon before Mr. Krabs. And yes, Sheldon is his first name. Though humiliating, he still considers it less embarassing than his hick cousins.
- Plankton is an excellent inventor, developing artificial intelligence in the form of his computer-wife Karen, de-aging gas and numerous other fancy tech. The problem? That's all he's good at; outside the field, he makes numerous bone-headed moves like not knowing "Z" exists, thinks he can control snow and forgets to blink. It says something about his intelligence that he doesn't realize the millions of dollars his inventions could make, rather than waste his time in a failing restaurant. It's possible some of his poor choices come from naturally lacking depth perception. He tried to give himself a second eye, but that didn't go well.
- Sick of being treated as a joke, he has sought Heinz Doofenshmirtz, Jack Spicer and Team Rocket out so as to one day take over the GUAE. The amounts of shits Melkor didn't give made the Aegean Stables look like a un-purchased toilet. Will usually can be seen visiting the House of Technology, since that's where his computer-wife Karen takes residence. It's also one of the few houses he succeeds at.
- Has been able to use his minuscule size to his advantage, such as the time he hijacked Spongebob's brain to steal a Krabby Patty. Fortunately either he messes up due to his desire for the patty or ends up infecting himself with the target's traits. He's completely petrified by whales due to them dieting on plankton and having eaten his relatives. Interestingly, he's frightened of Krab's daughter Pearl, despite sperm whales not even eating plankton. Also friendly towards fellow small evil genius, the Brain.
- To say he is a Lethal Chef is like saying the Pacific Ocean is wet; he is regarded as the worst cook in the entire pantheon, even more so than the official Lethal Chef Tae Shimura. Only Patrick Star, Sam Starfall deep sea monster have been able to stomach it; a taste caused Gluttony to not want to eat, Simon to vomit out Spiral Energy and the Tyranids to flee in terror, declaring Plankton "The Anathema". Even the shark Bruce hated the chum, deciding instead to eat him. Unsurprisingly he's needed a lot of loans from Crystal and Junk Man in order to keep his business afloat. In spite of all this, he somehow managed to be awarded 10 Fry Cook Game trophies in spite of being a Lethal Chef and rather puny. How he achieved this is a mystery even the House of Knowledge can't seem to unravel.
- Out of envy, He has declared war on the entire House of Food. He did make a few allies out of it, though; Gramma Stuffum wants to help him out so they can force their disgusting food on everyone, he just plain pities Tai Shimura and empathizes with Moe Syzlack's poor business. Plus he goes there to drink, A LOT. Later on he was informed by Spongebob of Beerus and his penchant for food. When learning he destroyed half a planet because the food they served was a bit greasy, his immediate reaction was screaming in absolute, primal terror. His reaction to whenever Beerus comes back to the Chum Bucket is to cover the Chum Bucket in adamantium, huddle down in a bunker miles below the surface and pray to Neptune; what'd happen to if Beerus ever eats his food is something NO-ONE wants to happen. Or even imagine. (though Vegeta and Frieza hope it might get him killed).
- Though proudly a villain, Plankton is mostly hot air and sometimes just wants to run a business. Unfortunately for him he's usually bad at it, and Mr. Krabs takes the reins of the bad guy when this happens. They'll often switch sides from the GUAE and GUAG just to oppose one another. He'll team up with Mr. Krabs and Spongebob in order to face bigger threats, such as the Kelp Shake competition or Burger Beard's theft of the Krabby Patty Formula. It was a personal slight for the latter, as he wasn't behind the theft. He actually managed to get the formula, but let Krabs have it back to honor their alliance. Has considered redeeming himself on numerous occasions, but has refused because "being evil is too much fun!" And despite his friendship with Spongebob, Patrick Star has worked for the small creature on a number of occasions.
- Nigh-indestructible, Amanda Waller believed he could be put to work on the Suicide Squad. Plankton accepted this, however after a few days of getting shot at he grew to despise Amanda Waller.
- The Trope Pantheon is not the first time Plankton has encountered other universes. Under Professor Calamitous, he worked with Vlad Plasmius and Denzel Crocker in a bid to take over the Nickelodeon multiverse itself! He's now working alongside Vlad and Crocker to get Calamitous ascended in order to reform the Syndicate.
- Though it's mostly posturing, He has wanted to conquer the world on a number of occasions. He once managed to frame Mr. Krabs for stealing King Neptune's crown, and brainwashed Bikini Bottom into a dystopic hellhole. The GUAE was shocked that this happened, and hopes this dark miracle will happen again. Has earned the enmity of Aquaman and Ariel, due to Plankton's ambitions to mind control the former and then the latter's father for complete naval domination.
- It's said that whenever he speaks Japanese, he sounds like Kokonoe Mercury. The two seem to get along. Also sympathetic towards Wile E Coyote, due to their consistent and frustrating failures. He's sworn to join him in his pursuits, though no success has come out of it yet.