open/close all folders
Grimlock, God of Robotic Dinosaurs (King of the Dinobots, Big Grim)
- Greater God
- Symbol: Dinobot Symbol◊
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Crazy Blood Knight, The Berserker, A Father to His Men, Bully Hunter, Gentle Giant, The Juggernaut, Breath Weapon, One-Bot Army, Tail Slap, Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Domains: Dinosaurs, Technology, Royalty
- Heralds: Slag, Sludge, Snarl, Swoop, Scorn, Strafe, and Slash
- Allies: Optimus Prime, Primus, Tyrantrum, Tommy Oliver, Jason of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Hulk
- Enemies: Megatron, Unicron, Blitzwing, Soundwave, Ultron, Starscream, Mecha-Godzilla, Herculious Anchus, Kuwagust Anchus
- Odd Friendship: Rei Ayanami, Derpy Hooves, Mako Mankanshoku
- What's better then a Big Guy? How about a Big Guy that's a giant robotic T-Rex that can breathe fire? Grimlock, one of the toughest Autobots you'll ever meet, might be even stronger then Prime, would fight head first against some poor Vehicons and make scrap metal out of them.
- Despite being an Autobot, Grimlock has, on occasion, clashed with Optimus Prime. Their first meeting after Grimlock ascended ended in a brawl. However, he respects the Autobot leader to a degree and knows that Megatron is a threat that needs to be dealt with.
- Even if they don't see eye to eye most of the time, Grimlock does let Optimus ride on top on him as they dealt with some Decepticon mooks. Just don't remind him the time he was painted green...◊
- Grimlock was once arrested for causing property damage back on Cybertron. He is now on on parole, and has to report to the House of Justice every week.
- While Grimlock does have a robot mode, he is usually seen in his dinosaur mode.
- Avoids the House of Love but enjoys the House of Royalty. He isn't a lover, he is king.
- Grimlock isn't the brightest of the Autobot team. That's because Shockwave's experimentation damaged his brain function. This also cause him to develop a speech impediment.
- Really hates both Herculious Anchus and Kuwagust Anchus because they remind Grimlock of Shockwave's Insecticons.
- Oddly enough, Grimlock has made friends with both Derpy Hooves, Mako Mankanshoku, and Rei Ayanami. While the pony does make a bit of sense since the two are grey and gold in color and are very popular in their fandom, the other two are a complete mystery.
- One of his alternate color scheme replace his gold and grey with black and green. In this look, many have compare Grimlock to the Hulk. He likes to hang around the green behemoth. But he doesn't care for 'puny' Banner.
- Don't ask about the Build Team. He insists that wasn't him.
- In fact, due to a separate incident, it's probably best to avoid the topic of combiners altogether.
Mechagodzilla, Patron of Robotic Beasts (Bionic Monster, Cosmic Monster, Mecha-G, Super Mechagodzilla, Showa, Heisei, Kiryu, The Airplane Toilet)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A silhouette of himself
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil (Showa); Neutral Goodnote (Heisei); Chaotic Neutral (Kiryu)
- Portfolio: Breakout Villain, Evil Knockoff, Humongous Mecha, Walking Armoury, hard to damage, plenty of ammo
- Domains: Clones, Robots, Beasts
- Enemies: Godzilla, Rodan, Mothra Leo, Baragon, Anguirus, Tyranitar, Grimlock, Rainbow Dash, Sonic, Caesar, Queen Elsa, Korra (only towards Showa and Heisei. She's a bit more conflicted on the Kiryu version)
- There's actually three different versions of Mechagodzilla:
- The Showa version, which was created by an alien race known as the Simians in a bid to conquer Earth and was originally meant to discredit Godzilla.
- The Heisei version was designed by humans to combat against Godzilla and similar Kaiju.
- The Millennium version, known as Kiryu, a man-made machine like the Heisei version, but made with the bones of when Godzilla struck Japan back from 1954. As it is tied with the original Godzilla's DNA, it didn't really follow orders much...
- In essence, all three of them are present in the Pantheon, but which version deities encounter tends to be random.
- Should be noted that each MG act very differently. The Showa version is controlled via control panel. The Heisei is actually piloted by an actual person. Kiryu is the only one that can move indepently after gaining true sentient.
- While it's pretty obvious that the Showa MG is owned by the GUAE, many were shocked that the GUAG owned the Heisei. Turns out, Tony Stark himself vouched for its ascension as a countermeasure against Godzilla himself. He even added his own technology to the mecha kaiju. There are some members of the GUAG who aren't happy about this. If only because they know it's going to bring more trouble than it's worth.
- Kiryu has made friends with the Red Genesect since both were cybernized from dead fossils and were use as weapons.
- Kiryu joined the Chaos Brigade as he views it as the only place he can truly be at peace.
- Since they are evil robotic counterparts, Mechagodzilla has been getting along with Metal Sonic and R-DASH 5000. Needless to say, the real things haven't taken it well.
- Before the group's disbandment, Mechagodzilla heard about The Robotic Ravagers and joined them. More specifically, the Showa version joined. Though it's been disbanded, Mechagodzilla joined its successor; The Grand United Alliance of Machines.
- Caesar really doesn't like Mecha-G in any of its forms, but the ape has special hatred for the Showa version due to it being created by alien monkeys that are downright cruel.
- Queen Elsa has a lot of contempt for Mechagodzilla, moreso for his Kiryu form because this form has a deadly Freeze Ray.
- Korra was more than angry about an evil robotic counterpart of one of her friends rampaging across the Pantheon. Given how difficult it is to damage Mechagodzilla as it is, she has plenty of reasons to be livid.
- She later did hear that the Kiryu version was made of the bones and DNA of the original Godzilla. She's a bit hesitant on attacking that particular version if it rampages around the Pantheon.
- Unless you like to get blasted into oblivion, don't call him The Airplane Toilet. He won that fantasy monster fight battle arranged by his followers fair and square!
- After the attack on the Spirit World by the GUAE, the Spirit Vines that were stolen were incorporate into Mecha-Godzilla, turning most of its weapons into spirit energy. It's Verrick's nightmare come true.
Anthony "Tony" Stark/Iron Man
Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark, God of Personalized Mechanical Suits (Iron Man, Dennis Coles, The Mechanic, Howard Potts)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His armor, of course. Also, the logo of Stark Industries.
- Theme Music: Can You Dig It?, his MvCI theme, his MVC3 theme, Driving with the Top Down in epic moments
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral (Sometimes Neutral Good, with a possible brief dip into Lawful Evil, as well)
- Portfolio: Powered Armor, Things That Are Made of Iron, being constantly reminded of the two times he was a hopeless drunk, using his vast fortune to fund superheroics, a sweet goatee
- Domains: Mechanical Engineering, Weapons, Heroism, Hedonism
- Heralds: Virginia "Pepper" Potts (his assistant/on-and-off lover) and Colonel James Rhodes/War Machine
- Avatar: Robert Downey Jr.
- Marvel Multiverse: Steve Rogers/Captain America, Thor Odinson, Henry Pym/Ant-Man, Reed Richards, Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk, Peter Parker/Spider-Man, James Howlett/Wolverine, Mary Jane Watson, Charles Xavier, T'Challa/Black Panther, Doreen Green/Squirrel Girl, Miles Morales.
- DC Multiverse: Bruce Wayne/Batman, Clark Kent/Superman, Hal Jordan/Green Lantern, Victor Stone/Cyborg
- Capcom Deities: Ryu (Street Fighter), Mega Man, X, Zero, Morrigan Aensland, Chun-Li, Felicia, Dante Sparda, Arthur, Chris Redfield
- Others: Heero Yuy, Optimus Prime, Sherlock Holmes, The Defiers of Fate (especially Fang and Vanille), Lena Oxton/Tracer, Adam Jensen, Miles "Tails" Prower, Clank, Winry Rockbell, Dell Conagher, Cornelia li Britannia
- Conflicting Opinion on: Tabane Shinonono
- Opposed by: Emma Frost
- Supports: Crimson Viper
- A Self-proclaimed "genius billionaire playboy philantrophist", with red-and-yellow mechanized suits powered by the same cybernetic implant sustaining his heart. Has lingering daddy issues, very snarky and cynical, will occasionally drown his sorrows in either booze or boobs. Nevertheless, he admires true heroes, cares about people on a fundamental level, and actively partakes in helping shape the world around him for the good. Sometimes overdoing it. This is Tony Stark. He is Iron Man.
- Harbors deep scorn for those who think that he had others make all his supertech for him. He's not a Rich Idiot with No Day Job, he'll have you know. In the exact words of Obadiah Stane himself, regarding Tony's first Iron Man Armor:
- Once built himself a Humongous Mecha in an attempt to challenge Starscream; due to "power supply issues" he was almost killed and ended up being bailed out by Heero Yuy, who himself was beaten badly when Megatron showed up, and only the intervention of Optimus Prime saved them both. Bears a touch of resentment towards everyone who got involved in that mess.
- Ever so slightly prone to making evil A.I.s inhabiting his armor. One of which kidnapped him, took him to a deserted island, stripped him and tied him up, and tried to get him to "Get inside me".
- After the SHODAN incident, a Cooldown Hug or two, and a great deal of effort on behalf of Gadget and Doctor McCoy Tony's body was returned to normal. He is now searching for something, anything, to do to return the favor so he can forget about it already. And he still uses Extremis. Just with better virus protection.
- As a man of (comic book) science, Tony insists that there is a logical explanation for why he is a god now.
- There was a point when Tony was in the running for the position of the Butt-Monkey of the Pantheon... that is, until the introduction of the new God of Butt Monkeys, Axel. Tony can now rest easier.
- Lex Luthor once tried to steal valuable items from one of his warehouses. He took nothing because Tony vaporized him into ashes. And that's just fine because Lex was trying to do the same thing to him.
- With all the speeds (and ac- and decelerations) he pulls and beatdowns he's been on the receiving (and giving) end of, some people wonder if he has a superpower of not getting knocked out. Nope, it's just genius engineering (and research on woodpecker skulls).
- Has a good relationship with Sherlock Holmes, as both share an avatar and are cunning men with sharp wits, even if Tony often assigns some of the more complicated thinking to his machinery.
- Iron Man has loads of suits, and these are ten of the craziest. Among them are the Hulkbuster (of course), and Anti-Transformer suit (for taking on Decepticons), the Iron Spider armor (for Spider-Man during the events of Civil War), Mystic Armor (which is completely invulnerable as long as he wills it to), the Deep-Space Armor (when he joined the Guardians of the Galaxy once that has multitasking software among other things), the Bleeding Edge armor (which is nano-armor stored inside his body when not needed), the Phoenix Buster armor (specifically designed to take on the Phoenix Force), the Endo-Sym armor (which was among the armors he used to finally take down Luthor in their Death Battle), and the Satellite armor (which he let Rhodes use to fend off the Skrulls when they tried to invade Earth), and Squirrel Girl once had a suit herself, complete with tail.
- He was utterly surprised when he learned that Tabane Shinonono managed to create over 300 Powered Armor cores, a lot more than the 42 Arc Reactors (44 if one would count the first two prototypes) he made for his Iron Man suits at the time he learned of it. His concern was that the cores were only locked for female users, and that she has a few loose screws at times. And he's still confused now after she's ascended.
- Upon learning that Cornelia once made a There Is No Kill Like Overkill robot in a cave with some Mecha-Mook scraps as an homage to him once, Stark was quite impressed and reported feeling extremely honored, taking her on as a follower. And given his less-than-libertarian actions during at least one superhero schism, he wasn't too reticent to accept her contrition for the faults of her old "All Hail Britannia" imperialist leanings. He affirmed this publicly following her ascension, and Cornelia has continued to keep a good rapport with Tony since.
- Tony has also taken an interest in Crimson Viper's battle suit, though some say the woman underneath it intrigues him even moreso. This only intensified when he found out she was a mother.
- Courtesy of the universe containing his Robert Downey Jr. incarnation, Tony is now on the short list of Marvel deities with a legitimate claim to have killed Thanos, erasing him via the Infinity Stones at the cost of his own life. Many consider this event to have solidified his legend.
Ex-, God of Meta Mechas (The Embodiment of Despair, Ex, EX-, EXA-666, Extreme Gundam, Gundam.exe)
- Intermediate God normally, varying power levels depending on which pack is used.
- Symbol: A silhouette of him. Alternatively, his guitar-shaped beam rifle.
- Theme song: The End Of Authority, normal or revised
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: A.I. Is a Crapshoot, Only Known AI to cross the Despair Event Horizon, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Meta Mecha
- Domains: Despair, Robots inside robots, Rogue AIs
- Allies: Frieza, The Dementors, The Anti-Spiral, Flowey, GUAE Trollkaiger, Tenjuro Banno, Monokuma, Monaca Towa, Ryoma Sengoku, Dark Danny, SHODAN
- Enemies: All hope bringers, all Gundam pilotsnote , Kamina, Simon the Digger, Yoko Littner, Viral, Clockwork, Neo, General Fletcher
- Interested In: The Meta, Love Machine
- Did not actually ascend through normal means. He saw a timeline in which there was great happiness. Being the Embodiment of Despair, he could not allow this. Thus, he made a plan to cause destruction and despair, by bringing as many deities into his realm as possible and defeating them. When everyone saw how he fought, they decided to give him the title of Meta Mecha, as nothing else could possibly fit him, nor could it fit anyone else after him.
- Frieza was just absolutely livid that the robot had "stolen his pose◊," as the alien said. Ex just said that he simply took a page from the greatest bringer of depair in the alien's universe. Frieza was simply flattered by this, and the two are the closest of allies. No one wants to think of what would happen if the two were to team up in battle.
- Before you ask, yes, he is a fully sentient machine. And yes, in his Carnage Phase, he counts as a fully operational battle station.
- The Trollkaiger are intruiged by the AI's sheer fall from what he used to be. They are considering having him join as Trollkai Silver.
- He gained sentience in a time where almost all of humanity was extinct (not his fault, by the way). He eventually evolved into a perfect being. However, when he viewed "The History Filled With Sorrow And Mistakes,"note he believed that hope was an illusion and became the Embodiment Of Despair, aiming to create a world in which there was no hope and despair reigned supreme and become its ruler.
- He is ironically banned from the House of Technology and the House of Gaming, as well as the world of Tron, for fear of him hacking these locations. That doesn't stop him from going where he pleases, though.
- This is because he once hijacked a Gundam. To be specific, he went into the Universal Century to hijack the seventh iteration of the original Gundam. This Gundam, however, had weaponry that rivaled a battleship and was built to take on entire fleets and win.
- It is unsure if he actually uses time travel or if he just inserts himself into an already-recorded history in some database. If it's the latter, then there was note a definite ending. Which raises further questions, such as who is recording the history of the Pantheon?
- This is because he once hijacked a Gundam. To be specific, he went into the Universal Century to hijack the seventh iteration of the original Gundam. This Gundam, however, had weaponry that rivaled a battleship and was built to take on entire fleets and win.
- Banno, as well as Monokuma and his Mastermind were intrigued that a machine was so hell-bent on causing despair after finding out his motivation. Sengoku was intrigued by the Extreme Gundam as well, albeit for a different reason: He wishes to use its capabilities to study data based on other mecha pilots.
- Absolutely adores the fact that Dark Danny can even exist, as to him, that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that even the greatest of heroes can succumb to their despair to become truly evil.
- Has actually come to a draw with Neo in the digital world. Given that he is literally the Chosen One, this is saying a lot. In the first round, he pummeled the human. In the second round, however, Neo clove the Extreme Gundam in two. A third match is still being decided upon.
- Has called the Anti-Spiral one of the most devious bringers of despair he has ever seen. He has been seen conversing with them with increasing frequency.
- Was surprised when he heard about The Meta's special ability, which has made him curious about what would happen if he tried to do the same thing.
- Many in the Pantheon theorize that his name is a shortened form of something. The most popular guess is "Extreme", as that seems to fit the theme he has going.
White Metagross, God of Spider Tanks (The Iron Leg Pokémon, Anus Destroyer, Masher of Dreams, Sweeper of Teams)
- Intermediate God (Greater God as Mega Metagross)
- Symbol: The Cross on its Face
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Ability: Clear Body (Tough Claws as Mega Metagross)
- Gender: Genderless (identified as male)
- Nature: Adamant
- Moveset: Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Hold Back, Earthquake
- Portfolio: Being Very Agile For Something So Heavy, Spider Tank, Given Early on and Incredibly Powerful, A Fusion of Beldum and Metang (Possibly), Four Brains Making it Smarter (and Thinking Faster) Than A Supercomputer, A Pseudo-Legendary of Gen III, The Only Pseudo-Legendary Which is Not A Dragon-type or Dragon-based, Intelligent and Strong Physical Attacker, Mighty Glacier that becomes a Lightning Bruiser, Steel and Psychic Type, Mega Evolution
- Domains: Tanks, Intelligence, Psychics
- Allies: Mewtwo, Professor Xavier, Tate & Liza, Ash Ketchum, Red Genesect, The Iron Giant, Reuniclus, Tyranitar, Gardevoir & Gallade, Charizard
- Partner: Honda Tadakatsu
- Rival: Alakazam
- Enemies: Dr. Weil, Garfield Lynns, Sakazuki, Azula
- Opposes: Dr. Eggman, Dr. Wily, Viktor
- Opposed by: ExandShadow
- Conflicting Opinion: Lucy
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: Zinnia
- Ascended to its throne due to.... well being the only living Spider Tank. Some have questioned why its a Shiny Metagross, while others just assume that its simply a unique member of its species, similar to Pikachu.
- It very quickly found a partner in Honda Tadakatsu. They get along incredibly well, with some saying they're a "Perfect Link".
- Metagross are incredibly useful for clearing traffic on the way to their trainer's work.
- Some believe there's a connection between Metagross and the Protoss, due to similarities with their powers and design.
- Exand Shadow isn't a fan of White Metagross, simply due to it reminding him of all his bad luck with shiny Pokémon. It also doesn't help that its an event-Pokémon that was specifically a shiny.
- Ash Ketchum feels that he recognizes this Metagross, having met a shiny Metagross before, one belonging to Steven Stone. Eventually, Ash checked Metagross' OT and sure enough, it's Steven's. They're still good friends regardless.
- Metagross' rivalry with Alakazam is due to their both having a massively high intelligence. Of course, they still can't figure out how to have more than 4 moves..
- Squall has mixed feelings at first towards Metagross because it kind of reminds him of the X-ATM092. Thankfully, he realized the major difference of Metagross being biological and not bent on hunting him, and asked Honda if he can ride it on its back once in a while (where Metagross does not seem to mind).
Golurk, God of Unexpected Mecha Additions (The Automaton Pokémon)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A tower with the tao symbol within it
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Gender: Genderless
- Ability: Iron Fist
- Moveset: Shadow Punch, Earthquake, Focus Punch, Heavy Slam
- Portfolio: Haunted Clay Statue Combo, Rocket Flight, Humongous Mecha Atypical of Its Series, No Biological Sex, Bare-Fisted Monk, Benevolent Guardian Spirit, Mighty Glacier
- Domains: Ghost, Guardians, Machines
- Allies: N Harmonia, Reshiram and Zekrom, Volcarona, Regigigas and its Regi Trio, AZ, Simon the Digger, Nia Teppelin, Kamina, Viral, Anakaris
- Partner: Iron Giant
- Enemies: Ghetsis Harmonia, The Anti-Spiral, The Yellow Devil, Doctor Wily, Doctor Eggman, Kyurem, Kaldr
- Opposes: Aggressive water deities, Rotom, Mewtwo
- Long ago, an ancient civilization managed to construct a Pokémon from clay, resulting in the Golem Mecha that was the Golett line. A lot of gods were surprised to see a mecha in Pokémon of all things, but no one was complaining. No-one quite sure why it's also a ghost, but again no one's complaining. While welcome in the House of Ghosts, Golurk spends almost no time there. It doesn't see itself as much of a ghost.
- Though it's uncertain if it was first developed in Unova, this Golurk originates from the Dragonspiral Tower, helping guard the Black/White Stone with its kin. Thanks to the machinations of Ghetsis, this stone was removed and awakened the legendary Reshiram/Zekrom. Having been made to keep the region in order, it has allied with N and the Pokémon of Truth and Ideals. Is good friends with Volcarona, a fellow ancient Unovian and guard of the region. In addition, it has a good relationship with Regigigas and its kin as they are fellow golems. Golurk hopes that the original dragon never returns to cause chaos, so gets in the way of Kyurem and its desire to reunite with its other halves. Such resistance has earned the two enmity, further being frustrated when Ghetsis used Kyurem to try and freeze the region.
- It is unclear what powers this Pokémon, but is speculated by Simon the Digger to be Spiral Power (which might explain the spiral symbols on it). Either way, he's come to like the Automaton Pokémon, and Golurk became a Guest-Star Party Member of Team Dai-Gurren.
- Having been made thousands of years ago, Golurk seeks companionship with similarly-aged pantheon members. This, combined with not wanting to outlive his teammates, led it and AZ to form a bond. It also likes to hang out with Anakaris, who gives it fond memories of the Relic Castle.
- Has found itself constantly frustrated by Rotom, due to how it likes to mess with technology. Playful hacker that it is, Rotom has taken this up for a challenge and likes to mess around with it. Both are frustrated with their main typing doing nothing to the other.
- Dislikes Mewtwo for his aggressive stance on humans, seeing the Genetic Pokémon as its Foil; one was made to protect people and served faithfully, the other a weapon of war gone rouge. Also not a fan of the House of Water and Ice. This is especially the case with Kaldr and Lissandra, whose desire the freeze the world puts Golurk at risk.
- In one his many attempts to control ancient powers, Doctor Eggman tried to control Golurk. The Automaton Pokémon was able to shake the mind-control off, and now opposes the Eggman Empire. it also has no love for Eggman's Friendly Rival Dr Wily either. The Yellow Devil has found Golurk a hassle due to its Iron Fist ability similar to its Hard Knuckle weakness.
Liberty Prime, God of American Robots
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His head overlaid on the American flag
- Alignment: As far as he's concerned, Lawful Good, but it's closer to Lawful American
- Portfolio: Throwing explosives, Eye Beams, Humongous Mecha, Patriotic Fervor, Hamminess, Badass Boasts, Rousing Speeches, Anti-Communism
- Domains: America, Robots, War, Explosions
- Followers: The Brotherhood of Steel, Heroman, Atomic Robo, The Big Guy, the MetalWolf
- Allies: Chin, The Lone Wanderer, Will work with any good-aligned deity, as long as they're American.
- Opposed by: Any deity he finds working with the Chinese, regardless of alignment.
- Since coming to the Pantheon, the Laughing Man and Gadget have reprogrammed him to recognize his fellow deities and visitors to his seat as Americans so he will not attack them on sight. For this same reason they try to keep him away from the entrance to the Pantheon for the time being until they finish fine-tuning his systems. If any visitors hear the words "COMMUNIST DETECTED ON AMERICAN SOIL, LETHAL FORCE ENGAGED" booming in a mechanical voice, they are encouraged to flee for their lives.
- According to his creators, he was not constructed as a tribute to Optimus Prime, but the similarities are unmistakable. Optimus doesn't mind the idea and would be willing to work with Liberty if the situation called for it, but is quite concerned with Liberty's rampant destruction of any non-Americans.
- Kamina has expressed interest in riding on Liberty Prime's shoulder during the final battle between good and evil, pending being able to teach the robot to say "JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU COMMUNISTS THINK I AM!?"
- Liberty Prime considers the infamous being known as Chin to be an honorary American, being the only other deity in the Pantheon whose hatred of communists, China, and communist China comes close to Prime's own. The military strategists in the House of War have been planning for the possibility that the two might someday decide to team up and go on a rampage.
The Sky Girls
The Sky GirlsMembers , Goddesses of Motion Capture Mechas (Master Sergeant Otoha Sakurano, Master Sergeant Karen Sonomiya, Lieutenant Eika Ichijo, Elise)
- Lesser Goddesses
- Symbol: Their respective Sonic Divers: Reijin, Fuujin, Raijin and Bachstelze. Alternatively, a girl standing in a pink circle with winged feet.
- Theme song: Virgins High
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (Otoha, Elize), Neutral Good (Karen), Lawful Good (Eika)
- Portfolios: Motion Capture Mecha, Action Girl, Nanomachines
- Otoha: Genki Girl, Curtains Match The Windows, Katanas Are Just Better, A-Cup Angst, Heir to the Dojo, 10-Minute Retirement, Vibroweapon, Hot-Blooded
- Karen: Shrinking Violet, Macross Missile Massacre, Girlish Pigtails, Teen Genius,
- Eika: Tsundere, Gatling Good, More Dakka, Beam Spam, Ace Pilot, Defrosting Ice Queen, The Leader, The Ace
- Elize: Hot-Blooded, Blade on a Stick, Break the Haughty, Bratty Half-Pint, Forehead of Doom
- Domains: Combat, Adventure, Heroism, Mechas
- Allies: The Vivid Team, The 2nd Division Symphogears, The Strike Witches, The EVA Pilots, Solid Snake, J.C Denton, Vic Viper, all good aligned Mecha Pilots
- Enemies: The Neuroi, Senator Armstrong
- Opposes: Deoxys
- When piloting the Sonic Diver, whatever movements made by Otoha, Karen or Eika will be matched perfectly by their respective Sonic Diver due to the nanogel allowing the pilot to synchronise with their Sonic Diver.
- Both Otoha and Karen were living perfectly normal lives before the military visited them, however Otoha had always dreamt of flying since she was a kid and Karen because she felt it was something that she wanted to do so the both of them jumped at the chance to become pilots in the military.
- It's not uncommon to see the girls flying around in their Sonic Divers. Don't ask where the girls got a supply of nanogel from though it's theorised Solid Snake or JC Denton might have had a hand in it.
- On one of these flights Otoha and Karen ran into Vic Viper who, the girls were surprised to see in the pantheon, when the girls got around to talking with they were surprised to find that the pilot was not the same person that they knew while they were mortal but they quickly became friends when the girls were able to surpass Vic Vipers combat abilities.
- Otoha, Karen, Eika and Elize get along well with Saber, Mirai, Kaori Kanzaki, Hilda, Koko Hekmatyar, Akeno Himejima, Eko and Coco Reeve due to vocal similarities between all of them.
- Although Eika would appreaciate it if Akeno wasn't so crazy whenever she gets into a fight.
- Due to their mutual backgrounds, their Hot Bloodedness and initially acting cold towards their friends before warming up to them, Elize can relate with Gertrud Barkhorn and Asuka Langly Soryuu.
- Elize is also friends with Erica Hartmann due sharing her cheerfulness and well as their background.
Sentinel, God of Mecha-Mooks (Mango Sentinel)
- Demigod normally. The Marvel vs. Capcom version is a Lesser God.
- Symbol: The Sentinel Head.
- Theme Music: This mashup of his Children of the Atom and MVC3 themes
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Mecha-Mooks, Killer Robots, Rocket Punches, Robo Speak, Humongous Mecha.
- Domain: Mecha, Mutant Extermination, Villains, Orders.
- Allies: Xan Kriegor
- Opposed by: Every single mutant/esper.
- Usually weaker when attacking in groups Mango Sentinel, on the other hand
- Normally on the side of the GUAE, the Sentinels are prone to the HeelFace Revolving Door, depending on who's in control of the alignment system.
- It later programmed to attack espers as well since Espers are essentially mutants.
- The Mango Sentinel might actually be a Servbot now. No one is super sure on that, though.