open/close all folders
Dr. Ludvig Maxis, God of Digitizing Knowledge (Dr. Maxis, Daddy [By Samantha])
- Intermediate God (Greater God as the Demonic Announcer)
- Symbol: The Group 935 logo
- Theme Song: We All Fall Down
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral, but can become Chaotic Neutral if Samantha is harmed.
- Portfolio: Originally antagonistic until Richtofen's takes control of the Zombies, Had his Brain put in a drone and a Computer, Will do anything for his daughter, ANYTHING, Not seen until "Origins", Necessary Evil
- Domains: Scientist, Investigations, Manipulation
- High Priest: Arnim Zola
- Allies: Samantha Maxis (His daughter), General Fletcher, Bryan Mills, Asura, The Machine
- Enemies: Edward Richtofen (Former Partner and Assistant), HYDRA, Johann Schmidt/Red Skull, Adenoid Hynkel, Millenium, HAL 9000, XANA, SHODAN, Samaritan, Gendo Ikari.
- Opposed by: Captain America, The House of Nature and Beast, Robots in general.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski and Takeo Masaki, Most survivors of a Zombie Apocalypse.
- Dr. Ludvig Maxis was formerly the Head of Group 935, an organization that studied various interesting secrets, including the nature of Element 115. He also had to ally with the Nazi Party to be allowed to continue his research, with the condition that they designed weapons for the army to utilize. Following the betrayal of Dr. Edward Richtofen and his eventual death, Maxis' soul found itself inside the computers of Griffith Station, essentially allowing him to be any electronic device whenever he wants.
- Dr. Maxis presented himself politely in the House of Technology, asking for a permission to stay, mainly to look after his daughter Samantha. The Court of Gods allowed maxis to stay, but they had to be careful given Maxis' control over Electronic Devices, and because his intentions back on his universe weren't, that "benevolent" to say the least.
- While he has a physical body available for him, most of the time he chooses to be in his digital self, mostly because he feels that having control over the machines is better than being a normal human. Luckily, he doesn't get along with the evil AIs and other more good-natured ones like The Machine are in much better terms with him.
- Though an AI that has been particularly antagonistic towards him was XANA, given that Maxis reminds it of Franz Hopper who also virtualize himself and basically was a thorn on his side. Though this time, XANA is taking additional measures in case Maxis decides to oppose him.
- Many initially thought that Maxis was going to get along with the ascended Nazis, given that he collaborated with them during WW2. The truth is, he had to in order to protect his research and he doesn't want to get involved with them again. This of course has angered said Nazis and Maxis became a Persona Non Grata among them.
- Even though Maxis claimed that he is not affiliated with the Nazi party anymore, Steve Rogers still doesn't trust him. It got worse when he discovered that Arnim Zola, a nazi scientist from HYDRA, is his High Priest.
- Bonded with General Fletcher given that both got their mind transferred to machines. However, Fletcher tries that Maxis stays grounded in reality, as he doesn't want the Doctor to destroy the Pantheon like he did with Earth.
- He is really, and we mean REALLY, protective of his daughter Samantha, even to the point that he would even destroy the planet earth just to be with her (And he did). While this made him be on amicable terms with other fathers like Bryan Mills or Asura, they don't really aprove of the whole "Screw Humanity for the sake of my daughter" business.
- The house of Nature and Beast don't have a really high opinion of Maxis after hearing that he performed experiments with animals before. Most of his detractors like to point out that the failed teleporter experiment on his Daughter's dog Fluffy actually led to the creation of the Hellhounds (Who are under control of Samantha, much to their dismay) and they don't consider Maxis to be much better than Richtofen.
- If there is one person that he certainly despises after learning about their actions, that would be Gendo Ikari. While initially Gendo thought thay they were not that different given their shared goals of uniting with a lost loved one by destroying the world, Maxis is completely disgusted by how he treated his son Shinji and says that he wouldn't even think of being that negligent of Samantha.
- He is able to warp himself between all the electronic creations around the pantheon and control them at his will. Robots in general don't like that Maxis hijacks their body for god knows what he wants to do with them, and openly avoid any contact with him.
- While he is not allied with undead deities, many survivors can't help but distrust the doctor after hearing that he manipulated a group to further his own plans and ended leaving them to die. Maxis himself states that it was a necessary sacrifice and he needed to open Agartha in order to free Samantha, but people aren't buying his excuse.
- In another timeline, Maxis instead felt victim of the 115 infection and was about to turn until Richtofen decided to cut his brain out and place it on a drone. His whereabout are currently unknown to the pantheon, but the ascended Maxis seems to know more that he lets to, and it's even theorized that he is in contact with the alternate Richtofen.
- Can also be found in the House of Digital Personas.
Nico Robin, Goddess of History (Ms. All Sunday, Demon Child, Light of the Revolution)
- Theme: Her own theme. Goes great with coffee.
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her jolly roger◊
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Adventurer Archaeologist, Badass Bookworm, Dark Action Girl, The Stoic, Multi-Armed and Dangerous, Nightmare Fetishist, Ms. Exposition, Good Is Not Nice, Team Mom
- Domain: History, Artifacts, Reading
- Followers: Dr. Inez Fressange, Seira, Edel, Basil Exposition
- Allies: Her beloved crewmates, The Strawhat Pirates (Luffy, Roronoa Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Tony Tony Chopper, Franky, Brook,) Belle, the Gokaigers (especially Ahim de Famille/Gokai Pink), Makoto Niijima.
- Enemies: Sir Crocodile, Risky Boots, and Those who destroy knowledge.
- Unknown Rival: Boa Hancock.
- Her knowledge of the lands that spans many centuries allows her to easily fill in the void of the Pantheon.
- Has read every book in The Library as well as donated her own set of books to it.
- Spends most of her time learning the history of other worlds, since her own native world's history has so few parallels to most others.
- Defends her position as a goddess with her continuous reading. Every bit of knowledge she retains and is thus always available for exposition.
- Whenever something new arrives to the Pantheon, odds are Nico Robin will be around to fill everyone in.
- Can be seen alphabetizing the library with her Hana-Hana no mi every now and again. Less brave gods visiting from other houses have been known to run out screaming at the sight of several thousand disembodied hands jutting out of the bookshelves and moving things.
Nortrom the Silencer
Alright, so who's nex-
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Last Word icon.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Intelligence Steal, Curse of the Silent, "Glaives" of Wisdom, Last Word, Global Silence, Spell Nullification, The Chosen One, Un-Sorcerer, The Stoic and Quiet, Mage Killer, Purple Attire
- Domains: Silence, Anti-Magic, Combat
- Allies: Anti-Mage, Purist Thunderwrath, Kael'thas Sunstrider, Lor'themar Theon, Valeera Sanguinar, Raven, Brightwing, Sakura Kinomoto, Harry Potter, Malfurion Stormrage
- Rivals: The Champions of Runeterra, Li-Ming.
- Enemies: GUAE Malum Magia
- Opposed by: House of Music
- The living proof that anyone can gain power through lack of magic, the Silencer is known for his ability to shut down any spellcaster with his abilities. If he manages to kill them or be present for their death, he will even steal some of their intelligence. If allowed to, Silencer can steal their intelligence to the point that they will basically be permanently silenced.
- Also known for being a part of the "Fuck Magic" trio◊, together with Anti-Mage and the Omniknight.
- The Grand United Alliance of Good has viewed Nortrom with interest for his ability to silence mages, and believes he could be useful in the battles against the Malum Magia. There are indeed rumors that they have been wanting to start the much-rumored "Magus Killers" project...
- When Silencer enters a battle, the enemy are said to have an un-fun time. In fact, there's rumors that certain "fucking" owls worships the Silencer.
- The Trollkaiger decided to troll him one day while he was sleeping by painting his armor red. After he woke up, Nortrom was still drowsy and did not realize the changes on his armor when he wore it. Needless to say, he was confused and baffled when deities confused him for Dragon Knight simply because of the color. When he realized that his armor has been tampered with, Silencer had to resist the urge to carry a bag full of phoenix downs and ambush the members of the Trollkaiger.
- Word has it that Nortrom used to be a Blood Elf back in the days. While he don't have any memory of that, he do remember fighting alongside (and against) Kael'thas back when he was the Invoker. Nortrom felt some pity when he heard what happened to the Blood Elf prince, and has agreed to help him kick off the addiction as much as he can. He also ended up befriending Lor'themar and Valeera, both being blood elves.
- With his preference for quiet over sound, the House of Calmness is one of Nortrom's favorite spots in the Pantheon. As a result, he can often be seen there.
- Was introduced to Brightwing by Anti-Mage, who Silencer noted is quite similar to a certain faerie dragon from his home universe known as Puck. The dragon's anti-magic affinity reminds him in particular of Puck's ability to spread silence-inducing dust, which he consider to be one of the few positive aspects of him (or her).
- Approves of Sakura Kinomoto and Harry Potter for using silence spells to great effect.
- Because Global Silence blocks all sound, the House of Music is quite opposed against Nortrom for the times he had ruined concerts by using his power even when he was elsewhere.
- Gets along with Malfurion Stormrage for his wide array of silence spells (it helps that Malfurion used to be the Prophet), though he was incredibly confused when he was informed the Malfurion apparently used to be Anti-Mage's father. Nortrom decided to not press on the issue, feeling that delving into the whole idea of two universes that are so different and yet so similar just gives him a headache.
- Nortrom has lately seen himself rivaling with the Nephalem Li-Ming, apparently after a Noodle Incident when he's testing new boundaries of his Global Silence, it affected her across the realms and she's a bit pissy about it. Nortrom just sees that her vast knowledge might make her a tasty target for his Glaives of Wisdom to devour.
- For all his stoicism, even Nortrom has his rare moments of being Not So Stoic. Usually for joyous celebrations such as winning a battle.
- "Silence is golden."
...-ah! Now I can talk!
Scott Pilgrim Started A Game In The Pantheon! New Title: God of Medium Awareness
- Theme Song: Scott Pilgrim Anthem
- Awesome (i.e. Lesser) God
- New Symbol Unlocked: Heart T-Shirt and The Power of Love sword
- Alignment Level Up: From Neutral Good with leanings of Chaotic Neutral to purely Neutral Good
- Portfolio Multiplier: Adorkability, Crouching Moron Hidden Badasses, Jerks with Hearts of Gold, Tetris Effect, Medium Awareness, Surprisingly being a decent chef
- Domain Stats: Love +1, Clue-Gaining+1, Redemption+1, Awesome+1, Chefs+1
- Gained Followers: +7
- Player 2 Joined!: Ramona Flowers (Title: Girlfriend)
- Party Members: Travis Touchdown, Sonic the Hedgehog, Link, Hyodo Issei, Scout, Angel, Luke Skywalker, Stitch, The House Of Food's chefs, Deadpool, Peacock, George and Harold, Yuu Haruna, have joined the party!
- Inbox: One Odd Friendship request from Plague Knight and Lemony Snicket
- DANGER!: Gideon Graves, Wiz and Boomstick, Tarquin, Raynare and Bowser nearby!
- Found a shortcut through Subspace leading right into the Pantheon of Love. Also earned $35.20 though bashing several of the House of Villains minions. As such, he sometimes goes towards villains to "grind" up money and experience by beating those beneath his ranking of Godhood. Bowser has grown annoyed of Scott charging into his base to challenge his army.
- Was once the god of Fighting For Those You Love, but after Scott commented on how this title was more fitting for someone who actually went through Hell. When questioned about how he knew of the trope's original title, he responded, saying he looked it up on some website. Due to this revelation alongside other factors where he was aware of the media he was in, he got a new, more fitting title of Medium Awareness.
- Gets along somewhat surprisingly well with Travis Touchdown since they're both otaku that are flawed but ultimately good-hearted human beings. The fact that they both are well accomplished swordsman of different types hasn't gone unnoticed by the two, sometimes even duking it out with each other for a sparring match. Time would tell if they actually have a full-fledged battle.
- He also has made a habit of training with Link, though Link has yet to find a sword that can glow and cut like Scott's sword. He has however impressed Luke Skywalker with his prowess of the Laser Blade (both his The Power of Love sword and his power of Understanding sword). The two sometimes fight against each other just to amaze the residents of the Pantheon. While Luke has gained a fair share of wins thanks to his force, Scott was able to snag a couple wins, and the two see each other as a Worthy Opponent.
- Keeps on asking Sonic what the cheat codes are for his second game. Sonic states that he has no idea what Scott is talking about.
- Maintains close ties with Issei; the two are often seen hanging out and talking about their respective girlfriends - Rias and Ramona. He would also let him sneak into the House of Romance with Rias just so they can make out. They both are antagonistic towards Gideon Gordon Graves, too.
- Has impressed the Final Fantasy IV gods for knowing their bassline for the wild battle theme (although he insists that it's called Final Fantasy II in confusion to Firion and the Emperor).
- Is not happy with how Amy Rose fought Ramona in a Death Battle which ended with Amy summoning a tornado to crush Ramona amongst a myriad of arcade machines. As such, he has actually begun to offer support against them, while Wiz and Boomstick has started to call him a hypocrite due to how eager he was to start fights before. Given that he wasn't that proud of his past and is genuinely trying to change for the better, with results that do vary but show some promise, he has taken offense to that and had to be restrained by several other deities before Wiz and Boomstick decide to stick him in a "on-the-fly" match against a overdeity.
- It was actually for this reason that Scott tried to ascend Ramona, as he feared that it was permanent death. The gods were quick to correct him and tell him about the true nature of Death Battles, but regardless, decided to help him ascend her. Ramona couldn't help but chuckle at Scott's reasoning as to why he decided to ascend her, saying he greatly overreacted. Scott still glomped her and kissed her face like a dog whose owner just came home as Ramona playfully told him "down, boy!"
- He has became a bit of a big brother figure of the sorts to George and Harold, finding a similar common ground with them having some degree of Medium Awareness and even were a bit of a Jerkass in their earlier days (although George and Harold had gotten a movie where their motives from their first outing are explained better and they Took a Level in Kindness). It's not uncommon for them to be seen together playing video games or reading comics.
- Has recently became well acquainted with Deadpool and Peacock for similar knowledge of the fourth wall and how to break. Due to the growing number, they are discussing the possibility of creating a group dedicated to those who know how to break the fourth wall. That said, they have all agreed to not let Tarquin into this group, mainly due to how clueless he really is and how terrible the results of this cluelessness can become. Even Scott Pilgrim was smart enough to figure out what was going wrong in his life, although that mostly happened during the final book in his life, "Scott Pilgrim Gets It Together".
- Given how similar they sound, he has been compared to multiple times with The Scout. The "Scoot" army has taken notice to these similarities◊ between them. The both of them find this Actually Pretty Funny and are good pals with each other, even if they both are willing to battle each other for fun.
- He is NOT happy to see that Gideon Graves himself ascended and that he has gained a new friend in the way of Raynare. As such, Scott has told him that his own party is ready to kick his ass should he try to mess with Scott again. Gideon just sneered and said that he's still getting ready for a rematch.
- Stitch and Angel can easily get behind the idea of fighting for your true love, and have became allies to him, especially since they also hate Gideon as well, much to Scott's pleasure and amusement. They also sometimes go on double dates together, though these usually tend to gravitate eventually to the house of Combat!, as Scott and Ramona face off against Stitch and Angel to see how many foes they can beat.
Plague Knight: I was told to feed a girl oats while grooming her hair, heh...I don't think I can hear much worse, hee hee!
- Surprisingly, Plague Knight has taken a liking to Scott Pilgrim's story of having to fight others to prove his love for Ramona, as Plague Knight also went through beating down other knights to create a potion just to prove his love for his assistant, Mona, but not that he really needed it. The fact that their girlfriend's names almost sound the same isn't lost on them. As such, Plague Knight sometimes goes to Scott for romantic advice, much to Scott's surprise, giving how many people view him as a Jerkass; not that it bothers Plague Knight.
- To the shock of many, he is actually a very good prep chef, to the point he prides himself as Scott Pilgrim, greatest prep chef in the world. He has taken up a job within the house of Food in order to show off his skill and earn some money. Doesn't stop him from messing up a order or two and getting on the receiving end of one of Gordon Ramsey's famous yells (though given it was done at few minutes before closing time, most don't take it as big a deal.) Regardless, he still remains on good terms with the chefs.
- Surprisingly, Scott became rather acquainted with Lemony Snicket, due to how his knowledge of literature mirrors Scott's knowledge of video games. He also does feel some pity for him how he also had a love interest whom he has lost due to unforeseen circumstances. While Scott isn't afraid to admit Lemony Snicket freaks him out a bit, he's willing to put that aside and be a surprisingly decent friend to him.
- During a trip around the Pantheon of Music, Scott made a new friend in Yuu Haruna. A fellow bassist, Scott thinks it's cool Yuu ascended for bringing dignity and rspect to bassists while both relate to one another with their social problems and dealing with stuff from their pasts. Scott has gotten better at the bass thanks to Yuu.
- In a visit to the house of Heroes, he weirded out Superman by asking him if he still gets his powers from being a vegan, and Captain America questioning his skateboarding skills. Carol Danvers, on the other hand, was just amused that Scott offered to play bass in her next concert.
Sho Minamimoto, God of Numbers (Pi-Face, The Grim Heaper, Tabooty)
- Theme Song: Someday; Transformation as of Solo Remix
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A black baseball cap, a pile of crushed garbage
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Mad Mathematicians, Insufferable Geniuses, Ensemble Darkhorses, Freaky Loners, Annoying Catch Phrases That Get Stuck In Your Head, Taboo Noise Transformation, Zetta Sons-of-Digits
- Domains: Knowledge, City
- Allies: None
- Enemies: Joshua, Neku, Zetta, Sonic the Hedgehog, Queen Sectonia, Nora Valkyrie, Cirno, Sho Minazuki
- Minamimoto single-handedly built his throne and his temple using crushed beer cans and scrap metal, reciting tetrahedral numbers in his head to make sure everything was to his exact specifications.
- Was seen minutes before his ascension spray-painting the words "You're so zetta slow!" all over Count von Count's castle. The words later came alive in the form of bat-shaped Noise and beat the Count to a pulp, since he lacked the Player Pins necessary to fight them. Has recently realized that gained him one...one very dangerous enemy! Ha Ha Ha Ha!
- Likes attending Cirno's Perfect Math Class for lulz and laughs at Cirno's zetta idiocy at teaching math to those factoring hectopascals.
- When truly serious about destroying his enemy, Sho once again assumes his Taboo form. Though he claims that his diet is actually the source of his strength. He happily tells any of his victims what this diet consists of.
- Minamimoto has no allies in the Pantheon, as he does not cooperate well with others. When the mood strikes him, he becomes Game Master for a special Reapers' Game, with the Disgraces as his players. Due to the complexity of his instructions and the strength of his Taboo Noise, none of the Disgraces survive his game, but they cannot die either.
- Was at one point spotted in Mario's world, amassing piles of discarded junk.
- He likes telling people who can't keep up with his mathematical lectures that they're "So zetta slow". This has earned him the attention and confusion of Zetta, as well as amusement from Sonic the Hedgehog, who similarly tells others when they're too slow. Minamimoto does not appreciate these responses.
- Ever since Joshua returned to the Pantheon, Sho has begun making attempts on his life again, to become the Composer himself. However, none of these attempts have been successful. Sho may be the only one in the Pantheon to have seen Joshua's full Composer form, but refuses to confirm or deny.
- He cares little for any followers he may have. They don't have beauty like he does. CRUNCH! He'll add them to the heap.
- Measuring by his unique standards of beauty, he appeared before "The Rule of Beauty" (consisting of Vega, Queen Sectonia, Kuja and the Evil Queen), to tell them that he had more beauty than them, by shouting into his bullhorn. This lead to a fight between the group and Minamimoto, but it was cut short when Sho decided that he had better things to do. But now he's on the Rule of Beauty's blacklist.
- Nearly tried to iterate Nora Valkyrie after finding her atop one of his garbage piles, proclaiming herself as "Queen of the Castle". Of course, she managed to get away before he could stop her. Factoring hectopascal...
Wade Winston Wilson, God of the Fourth Wall and Breaking it (Deadpool, The Merc with the Mouth, The Regenerating Degenerate, The Crimson Comedian, God's Perfect Idiot)
- Theme Music: "Never Do It Now", also Deadpool Rap (Movie Version) by Teamheadkick
- Lesser God/Overdeity (depends on how much the writer is willing to let me look past the Fourth Wall)
- Symbol: My belt buckle icon of myself (which I KNOW you totally want one, buddy) with a yellow text box. Oh, how fun they are! :)
- Alignment: Chaotic Good, ever since I became an Avenger.
- Portfolio: The Fourth Wall (or lack thereof), Breaking Said Fourth Wall, Medium Awareness, Obfuscating Insanity, Whatever the Hell I Feel Like (I'm awesome and kinda fickle that way), Canada, Eh? (Home sweet home!)
- Domains: Madness, Chaos, Destruction, Illusion, Comic Books (yes, the medium I'm in is one of my domains), Big Guns, Katanas, and Welsh Corgis. Huh? Shut up, Welsh Corgis is totally a domain! Who's the god here?
- Followers: Lots but none of them know of it, and if they did, they'd deny it out of humility.
- Former Superior: Rob Liefeld, my creator, who introduced me in New Mutants as a copycat of Deathstroke. But that's another story.
- Allies: Um no, I don't think so Except Excalibur maybe? Ooh! Wait! Pinkie Pie, too! And my other fellow members of the Council of Cloudcuckooland! And Lambadelta, Etna, the Warner Brothers (and their Warner Sister Dot!), who did it all first. Oh, and Lobo and Neptune, more fourth-wall-breaking buddies! Oh, I cant forget about Painwheel. I feel for this girl. Cable and Domino? Just in time for the new movie! Also Alison Blaire/Dazzler such a great singer!
- Not So Different From: Slade Wilson/Deathstroke (after all, I'm modeled after him), Tony Masters/Taskmaster (I have a lot of things in common with him).
- Headbutting Heroes With: James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine (I hate working with him, he's too inferior in comparison to me), Doreen Green/Squirrel Girl and Makoto Nanaya (I admit that Nanaya is too hot, but these two squirrel girls kicked my butt).
- Enemies: Magneto, welcome to die! Also, I freaking hate The Joker and Lester/Bullseye.
- Rival: Naturally, me and Dante are rivalries. I also have a bone to pick with Jason Todd for copying my style, and of course the big bad dragon Nefarian.
- So, I'm a god now? Awesome! I wonder if this means I can talk in bullet-point format now
- We're good.
- Oh, little bullet point format, I've missed you so! We will have so much fun together!
- We're good.
- My knowledge of the Fourth Wall allowed me to just slip into the Pantheon easily, since I know I'm popular enough for you (yes, you!) to eventually think of putting me here. Yeah. I'm such a Manipulative Bastard; eat your heart out, Batman!
- Interestingly, with my expanding popularity, my Medium Awareness has also expanded, since I'm, slowly but surely, being featured in different media beyond comic books, and I have Medium Awareness in every single one of them. Soon, I will be able to overthrow all of the other deities in all the pantheons and create Deadpoolia! COWER BEFORE MY LIMITLESS KNOWLEDGE! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
- Oh yeah, and I want to be featured on the cover of the next Street Fighter game, Capcom!!
- I once beat the crap outta that whiny-ass Terumi in terms of using memes and the fourth wall, that upstart. Boy it felt good and showed who's boss! Well, I hope Arc System Works will be impressed and feature me in the next BlazBlue game as well — Ooh! Blaz Blue Chrono Phantasma was just announced — Wait, I'm not even there!? TERUMIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!
- After the battle with those two squirrel girls... Wait a minute. Did someone paint a message on the wall that said I was gay for Asura!? I'll find you and shoot you.
- Hey, I don't get why people are irritated with that cute little thingy Excalibur. I mean, c'mon, we could talk all day and not get tired of each other! ...Wait, does this mean I'm now in possession of an Infinity +1 Sword because of my incredible mentality? And I can kick anyone's ass with him? AWESOME!
- Oh hey, so apparently we also share the same seiyuu too. Aw yeah, we are seriously pals for life!
- Soooo, if I may have your attention, you love this site, yeah? Then fair warning... DON'T. USE. MY. WACKY. VOICES. Wanna know the result? Why don't you ask good ol' Dreadpool, he— *notices Dreadpool on the open door behind, slams the door shut and seals it with nails and every other sealing things available* ...You get the idea!
- Yeah, I was made to resemble that Deathstroke fellow. But guess what? I AM WAY BETTER THAN HIM! You don't believe me? Well, it just happened that Wiz and Boomstick decided to put me and him in one of their "Death Battles", and guess what? I WON! Suck iiiittt!
- Okay, so MAYBE Slade came back for no real reason and tried again, and maybe he did blow me to pieces in a minute's time, but hey, still couldn't kill me!
- Looks like I'm gonna make a return appearance in this Death Battle! Now let's see who my opponent is what? Pinkie Pie?! Come on, I get that we are both known for wacky personalities and breaking the fourth wall, no offense to the party horse, but I've been in many more fights than her, and she's never really fought solo! Come on, ScrewAttack, you can do better than that!
- And so because they got me to fight ON MY BIRTHDAY, I decided me and Pinkie were gonna screw them over by NOT fighting to the death and just party! Jokes on you, Ben and Chad!
- Yo, I audition for a role as a Magical Girl◊. So to get a better feel on what's a Magical Girl is, I been hanging around little miss Cry Cute Cure Peace◊. We are totally best friends now. I also "burrowed", read steal, the Moon Princess' moon stick and transformed myself into champion of love and chimichangas, Sailor Moonpool◊.
- Seems like I met Disco MILF and psycho doll before. And utterly own their asses. Ok, so it only happen in a fan's comic and is not in pantheon canon so no complaining about shilling, worfing or what ever. But come on, you know they deserv it.
- I cry a river when I heard about Painwheel's backstory. I just want to scoop her in my arms and carry her. In fact, I will. Troper, link◊, now.
- I'm still mad at Morrigan for giving me that surprise enema. I mean, it felt kind of good, but at least warn a guy first.
- Some have said when my face isn't Swiss cheese, I look like Hal Jordan. But that's impossible since Lantern boy was never in the movies. Plus, my avatar only played me in my own self titled movie. I was never in that Cankuckle's prequal movie.
- But hey, Reynolds did an awesome job portraying me for my 2016 movie! Boo-fuckin'-yah, baby! You are now officially my live action avatar! Be seein' you guys again in the sequel! Just no screwups, please. And yeah, bring in Cable too. Hey Caaable! When are you going to get a seat here??
- I'm the Sixth Ranger of the Lol Rangers. You know what that means? That means I'm the most important and strongest member on the team. I also hog all the screen time. But you love me anyway. Well, most of you do.
- So, hey, when am I going to be feature in a Pantheon Tale? I mean, if I'm in your stories, it be ten times better. Come on, expand your horizon and stop using the same characters.
- Even if I inspired Gwenpool in a way, I don't care for her. She hated my comics! And stole my bonus missions in Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2!
- If you can't find me messin' around in the Knowledge House or the mortal world, I'm probably in the Main House (suck it, Wolverine!) or the House of Narrative, or in the Council of Cloudcuckooland.
- I also get along quite well with other fourth-wall breaking deities, Like Neptune, for exemple!
- Also, I warn the fine folks of Europe to quit snubbing my beloved and awesome homeland!
- This guy thinks my swords aren't awesome enough, so I decided to give it a check. Needless to say, dual wielding long katanas (mine were the shorter kind) and having grenades as pommels sounds like a sweet idea! Why didn't I think of that sooner?!
Hershel Layton, Ph.D
Hershel Layton, Ph.D, God of Puzzles (Professor Layton, The Professor, Theodor Bronev)
- Symbol: A top hat with a letter "L" on it
- Theme Song: Professor Layton's Theme
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Ambiguous Intellectuals, Quintessential English Gentlemen, Intellectual Badasses, Puzzles That Test One's Intellectual Mettle, Explaining Things to Clueless Assistants, Insistance He Is Not a Detective, Surrogate Father Figures, Mentors, Wacky Technology, those adopted
- Domains: Puzzles, Archeology, Politeness
- Herald: Luke Triton
- Allies: Sherlock Holmes, Dudley, Henry Hatsworth, Angus MacGyver, Phoenix Wright, Maya Fey
- Opposed by: The Riddler
- Despite having ascended to the Pantheon, he still regularly descends to Earth in order to assure that his apprentice, Luke, and surrogate daughter, Flora, keep up in their studies.
- Gods from the other Houses detest running into him. Not because he's not a nice fellow—he's in every respect a perfect gentleman—but because of his tendency to say, "You know, this reminds me of a puzzle! Two trains are going in opposite directions and leave from their stations at 9:00 AM..."
- Is opposed by The Riddler. The Riddler's specialty is making puzzles... his is solving them.
- Hangs out with McGuyver, due to Layton's quick ingenuity to create devices on the fly.
- Had a bit of a Heroic BSoD upon learning about his true past, but has since gotten over it and insists that he no longer goes by his original name ( Theodore Bronev) and that he will always be called Hershel Layton.
- As of late, he's working with Phoenix Wright in the city of Labyrinthia.
Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage
Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage, Gods of Busting Myths Via Explosions (The Mythbusters)
- Symbol: Buster the Dummy.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral (Jamie), Chaotic Neutral (Adam)
- Portfolio: Myths, Science, Edutainment, Unconventional Teaching Methods, Explosions
- Domains: Knowledge, Explosions, Invention, Explosives, Fire, Exploding
- Followers: The build team
- Allies: MacGyver
- Rivals: The Ghostbusters
- Annoys: Ruby (Jewelpet)
- Avoids: Deidra
- Currently testing the myth (submitted to them by Nabeshin) that "Explosions fix everything!!" They've performed several dozen test runs at M5 but have yet to reach a definite conclusion. So it's off to the Alameda Sheriffs' Bomb Range (or, as Adam calls it, "the Happiest Place on Earth").
- Because of the tendency of her magic to explode, Ruby (a hare Jewelpet) is often used my Jamie and Adam in these experiments. She is kinda dumb, so she does not realize this until it is too late.
- They get along pretty well with MacGyver, sometimes asking for him to build something so that they may replicate the results of something, because replicating the circumstances didn't work out.
- The two often butt heads with the similarly named Ghostbusters; being completely perplexed by their technology and pointing out the flaws in their science and ethics. The rivalry finally came to a head when the two groups decided to have a rap battle that got crashed by the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man.
- Deidra respects how the duo utilize explosives to make scientific discoveries; comparing their experiments to his own brand of explosive art. Given Deidra's ties to the Akatsuki, the two would rather distance themselves from him.