open/close all folders
Nox (Classical Mythology)
Nox, Goddess of Having Many Children by Herself (Nyx, Goddess of Night, Night, Mother Night)
- Symbol: Her candelabra.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: The Dreaded, Ancient Deities, Humanoid Abomination, Mama Bear, Embodiment of Night But Not Evil, The Sacred Darkness, Married To Her Brother But Having Many Children On Her Own, Action Mom, Ancient Grome
- Domains: The Night, Darkness, Daimones, Primordials, Motherhood
- Followers: Professor Naomitsu Madaraki, Dr Alison Mann, Professor Membrane, Yomi, the Ice Maidens
- Allies: Thanatos and Nemesis (her children), Tartarus, Chronos (her brothers), Shub-Niggurath, Ra, Jackie Estacado, Nightmare Moon, Koichi Kimura, Zs'skayr, The Grand Duke Of Owls, Krobus, Neith
- Additional relationship with: Gaea (her sister), the other Greco-Roman deities (sister's descendants)
- On speaking terms with: The Endless, the Death Entities of Afterlife Entities
- Enemies: Kratos, Amatsu-Mikaboshi, Apophis, Nekron
- Opposed by: S.E.E.S. Team
- Feared by: The other Greco-Roman deities, even Zeus
- According to the Greeks, there was nothing but chaos at the beginning; an unfashioned formless mass. Out of it emerged the Primordial deities, embodiments of basic concepts. One such was Nyx, or Nox as known by the Romans. The primordial of the night, she was married to her brother Erebus, the darkness. Though rarely seen, she is someone of such great and terrible power that even Zeus dares not to anger her.
- By all accounts Happily Married to Erebus, but of her many children, only Aether (the heavenly air) and Hemera (day) were sired by him. The vast majority of her children are the result of parthenogenesis. They are the "daimones", embodiments of concepts like sleep and discord. She cares deeply for them, and has entered the Battleground of the Gods for their sake. She comes off as very attractive, but it should be pointed out her true nature is MUCH different.
- In her Smite incarnation, she has chosen her Roman name and fights as a Ranged Mage. It's not like there's any real difference between the two versions anyway. Though normally not one to mess with, when gameplay purposes cause her to lose it's not a dignified sight. She wields a candelbra. Sometimes likes to cosplay as the Statue of Liberty.
- One of a handful of Greek gods Kratos never encountered, only seeing a statue of her. He did kill the Fates, Thanatos and Charon, along with her granddaughter Erinys. While not caring much about her nephew Ouranos/Cronus' line, she has sworn to crush him like a bug.
- The Endless recognize Nox as being similar to their own mother Night. She notices the similarities as, like her own children, they are embodiments of concepts and truly ancient. They aren't her kids, but she does seem somewhat fond of them. She is also fond of other grim reapers due to reminding her of Thanatos and the Keres.
- As the goddess of the night, she has influence in the House of Darkness & Shadow. Neither good nor evil, she cares for the night deities regardless of alignment. She seems particularly fond of Nightmare Moon due to her desire to bring a never-ending night. However, she does not oppose the light or daytime deities. After all, her daughter Hemera is the day. Well, unless they mess with her or her kids.
- Dwells in Tartarus during the day, who happens to be her brother. Unlike most denizens, she doesn't mind the literally hellish conditions and is on good terms with him. Unlike him, she prefers a humanoid form, and a very attractive one. She's friendly towards her other brother Chronos as well.
- Spawned from chaos, one might think that she is the child of the Chaos King Amatsu-Mikaboshi. This isn't the case and opposes its desire for cosmic destruction like almost everyone else. She is more accepting of the idea that the chaos is Azathoth, who fits the "unfashioned, shapeless mass" that Hesoid described. Highlighting Nox's true nature and maternal feelings are her friendship with Shub-Niggurath.
- Utterly disgusted by Apophis. While a being of primal night, the monster seeks nothing less than the complete destruction of the world. Nox represents The Sacred Darkness, and hates the idea of both her position being disgraced by his evil and that he'd target her kids. She opposes Nekron for being another extremely negative arbiter of cosmic nightfall.
- It should be noted that she doesn't take sides by rule, whether you be Primordial, Titan, Olympian, mortal or demi-god. Just don't trespass on her territory or hurt her kids. If Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase are to be believed she's somewhat of an Attention Whore, which is how they were able to get pass her.
- Would like to remind the S.E.E.S crew that no, she is not the same Nyx as the one they faced. Also, she has no relation to the other Nox or the blob-like B.O.W.. Nor does she have a connection to the Tenno's Nyx, who only shares a gender with her. Though she seems curious about the Warframe Equinox, however, due to being themed after night and day.
Shub-Niggurath, Divine Mother of a Thousand Young (The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young, The Mother Goddess, Chiyo)
- Outer God (in other words, an Overdeity)
- Symbol: A black "goat"
- Alignment: Deep Blue, though can come off Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Mother of a Thousand Young, Explosive Breeder, Only Female Outer God (kind of), When "Trees" Attack, Eldritch Abomination, Looks After Cultists (in a manner of speaking), Goats That Are Not Goats, In the Background
- Domains: Monsters, Fertility, Otherness, Mutations, Cults
- Followers: Lilith, SCP-354
- Chronicler: H.P.Lovecraft
- Allies: Azathoth (grandfather), Yog-Sothoth (cousin), Cthulhu (grandson), Slaanesh, The Old Ones, The Great Ones, Lucifer, Nurgle, Audrey II, Petey Pirahna, Mugen Yoguruma, Tiamat (Shin Megami Tensei).
- Other Relations: Nyarlathotep (uncle), Nyarko ("aunt"), Luhy Distone ("granddaughter")
- Enemies: Tatsuya Suou, Zeus, The Emperor of Mankind, YHVH, the Lich, Alex Wesker, Nekron, Mordremoth, Mary Lennox, Venusaur, Tarzan
- Opposes: Nyaralathotep
- Fears: The New Kid
- The Black Nebula. Shumath-Ghun. The Black Goat of the Woods With a Thousand Young. Shub-Niggurath is one of the Outer Gods, embodying fertility, and by far the most worshipped; she is praised by a number of druidic and barbarbic cults, by the Hyperboreans, Muvians and Sarnath. Though usually in the background, this Outer God is a being of immense power and influence. Witnessing two of her fellow Outer Gods enter pantheon, she asked to join as well. She was eventually approved, and a dark eldritch shadow was cast upon all the House of Family. Shub-Niggurath is the first Overdeity in the House of Family, and as such has gotten the attention of everyone else in it. They are worried she might try to take over the House, and while is probably powerful enough to do so she's content with her own cult.
- Shub-Niggurath is known as the "Black Goat of the Woods", despite the fact s/he's got no resemblance to a goat, in any form(except for occasionally sprouting goat legs). None of the goat gods, even the motherly ones like Toriel, have any association with the Outer God. For that matter "mother" of a thousand young may be misleading due to being Otherworldly and Sexually Ambiguous, but generally identifies more as female.
- The Mother of a Thousand Young, Shub-Niggurath is the grand matriarch to the sub-house of Monsters. It's said that all monsters in and out are her descendants, which has proven to be the case of the Wendigo due to being derived from Ithaqua (her spawn with Hastur). It's uncertain if this includes those who Was Once a Man like Arakune. Davros is not a descendant of Shub-Niggurath, but he is a fan of her work and seeks to create new Dalek-like monstrosities through her. It will likely backfire on him, but he's survived such incidents before.
- It is believed that the monsters of Undertale and Mike and Sulley's universe were the result of Shub-Niggurath taking a level in kindness and making sure they'd be amiable to humans. In reality, she simply had some amoral reason for doing so, believing at the time benevolence was the best option.
- Pretty friendly with Nurgle. The two seem to care about their cultists in their own incomprehensible way, giving them immortality. A horrific, abominable form of immortality no sane being would want, but immortality nonetheless. She also associates with Slaanesh for being a similar entity, which has brought forth a new age of terror of the Imperium with Daemon Thousand Young. As a fertility Outer God, Nekron and the Lich regard Shub-Niggurath as a major threat. The Lich is particular is fascinated with her mutagenic good. He's trying to transmute it into a venom to use against her and a means of creating more undead soliders, but knows to be extremely careful with the substance.
- Has chosen to manifest in the Shin Megami Tensei metaverse, where she manifested against Tatsuya Suou for some reason. Shub-Niggurath has found herself opposed to YHVH because of her chaotic nature, and interested in serving Lucifer because of his chaotic ways and alliance with monsters. Zeus loathes the Black Nebula, whom he regards as an even more terrible version of both Echidna and Typhon. Likewise, The Emperor of Mankind detests her like the rest of the Outer Gods due to her uncaring, abominable nature.
- Her first manifestation wasn't by her own will, but by Nyarlathotep summoning one of her avatars to do his bidding. Shub-Niggurath has been displeased by the works of what she considers an impostor, as she had hoped to wait a little longer to confront the SMT deities.
- Shub-Niggurath has many forms, but generally manifests as a cloudy mass with black tentacles, slime-dripping mouths and goat legs. She was initially spotted in the Wind and Air sub-house because of that, and it took everyone there and then some to drive her out. Altaria still holds a grudge against the Mother of a Thousand Young, who due to mistaken identity was temporarily driven insane by the Outer God.
- Her monstrous spawn often resemble trees, who caused some trouble when they got into the House of Plants. Mordremoth considers them rivals, while Venusaur and Mary Lennox were almost eaten by them. As was Tarzan, whom mistook a limb of the monster for a vine branch. Audrey II and Petey Pirahna, however, used this as the perfect time for a feast.
- Naturally attracted to the likes of her fellow Outer Gods Azathtoh, Yog-Sothoth and Cthulhu. She's particularly close to Yog-Sothoth, her cousin and mate, though for emotions and reasoning beyond human understanding. All four are working to maintain their superiority, particularly against powerful humans. Gravitates towards the Abominations sub-house, which led her to ally with the Old Gods due to being like-minded entities. She and Phazon are studying each other's mutagens, and the Black Goat is a fan of fellow bizarre reproduction entities in The Great Ones.
- Like her fellow Outer Gods, she is not pleased to learn of the embodiment of human evil going by the name Nyarlathotep. Shub-Niggurath is sick of him posing as her uncle, though this may just be her Outer God sensibility of dismissing human influence at play. She gets along better with "Auntie" Nyarko and her "granddaughter" Luhy Distone.
- Fears The New Kid because, through clever exploitation of one of her weaknesses given what was given to use, S\He, a mere mortal, killed her.
- Once met with a young boy named Yuu and formed a contract with him to be his older sister, in turn taking form as a young curvaceous woman with Combat Tentacles named Chiyo. She later spends her time accompanying him in his daily lives. A later writings of the story showed that she has fondness towards him and reportedly has sex with the boy on a daily basis.
Jun Kazama, 'Vanishing' Goddess of Absent Mothers (Unknown)
- Intermediate Goddess (Greater Goddess as Unknown)
- Symbol: A Black Raven
- Theme Music: Morning Field or What You Will See (Heavenly Garden), What You Will See (Fallen Garden) when she becomes Unknown
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Is Not Soft), True Neutral as Unknown
- Portfolio: Mothers Absent in Canon, Kicking a Devil's Ass to Protect Unborn Son, Absurdly Youthful Mothers, Still Holding Feelings for a Bastard, Graceful Fights (Aikido), Counter Attacks, Good Is Not Soft, Getting Darker and Edgier Over Time, In Touch With Nature, Superpowered Evil Sides
- Domain: Family, Combat, Nature
- Allies: Jin Kazama, Sophitia Alexandra, The Boss, Mufasa, Kazuya Mishima (Although this is one sided), Ai Enma, Nakoruru, Miyuki Ozu/MagiMother, Kushina Uzumaki
- Odd Friendship With: Satellizer el Bridget, Shigure Kosaka, Nodoka Miyazaki
- Enemies: Heihachi Mishima, Ogre, Sofia Lamb, Ghestis Harmonia
- Jun is one of the more elusive Goddesses in the Pantheon. Some claim to have seen her in person... but others just asked 'was it a dream?'. This throne itself isn't exactly empty, but some just claims that the Jun residing here may be just a spirit...
- Before her deification, Jun used to be a nature spirit guided by Nakoruru who was impressed with how much she kicked Devil's ass to protect the unborn Jin (even The Boss was impressed!). But she also delved in the underworld and hanging around with Ai Enma, maybe due to voice similarity, causing her Unknown side to manifest when she ascended.
- Speaking to similar voices... she gets surprised to see that Oichi has similar motifs to her.
- It's obvious that even after this state, she still IS very protective of Jin (she doesn't seem to question much about his crazy plans to start World War III). However, some Gods question why in the hell would she try to 'save' or 'redeem' someone as evil as Kazuya. Jun prefers not to answer why, but she's still dead set on 'saving his soul'. Not even Jin, who hates Kazuya with a passion, can say anything about it.
- But that being said, she's starting to regret about entrusting Jin to Heihachi after learning that the latter shot the former on the head just after he defeated Ogre. Jun was... seriously disgusted at that.
- In fact due to the ascension of Ogre to the Pantheon it seems to have brought out her dark side, due to what happened during her absence.
Dr. Sofia Lamb
Dr. Sofia Lamb, Goddess of Evil Mothers (Head of the Rapture Family, Dr. Lamb)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A blue butterfly
- Theme: Cult of Lamb
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Parents Who Use Their Children for the Greater Good, Women With Power Hair, Obliteration of Individuality
- Domains: Destiny, Destruction, Nobility, Planning
- Followers: Livia, Irina Derevko, Isaac's mother
- Allies: The Evil Queen, Grandienne, Ragyo Kiryuuin, Ren Gyokuen, Adria
- Enemies: Subject Delta, Andrew Ryan, Rena Ryuugu; all of the good mothers in the Pantheon, especially Sophitia Alexandra, Jun Kazama, Miyuki Ozu/MagiMother and Udonna/White Mystic Ranger, Beatrice The Golden Witch, Isaac
- Overthrew Angela Petrelli in a coup d'état, using followers that she had 'rehabilitated' to work for her claiming that this was 'an act of love.'
- Feels that she is not just a single entity but rather "a gestalt of all mothers, working towards a glorious vision." She actively creeps out Legion and the Borg Queen.
- Bryan Mills and his followers loathe her with a passion and launched a massive campaign to save Eleanor Lamb from her mother. It was successful, but not without the cost of Subject Delta's death.
- Delta has been revived, and actively campaigns against her from the House of Technology. Given Eleanor was brought in as his Herald, Lamb is even angrier at his presence.
- Her former employer turned fierce rival Andrew Ryan has ascended too, giving her an excuse to send angry tirades to his temple and invite him for another debate, knowing Ryan has already failed against her once in such a public speaking.
- Jack, the person who helped her ascent to power for killing Ryan, is considered by Sophia a case to copy given he was a man without free will, subject to follow a Trigger Phrase. This is in turn makes Jack absolutely disgusted by her, as being used is not something he wishes for anyone else.
- Rena hates her with a vengeance due to Sofia reminding her of her own mother's betrayal. Fights between them get vicious and brutal fast, with Rena not hesitating to pull out the billhook or even a great ax.
Tawaret, The Perpetually Pregnant Goddess (Tauret, Taweret among other spellings, Lady of Heaven, Mistress of the Horizon, Lady of the Birth House, She Who Removes Water, Mistress of Pure Water, The Great Female Honeycakes)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: The Sanote .
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Mama Bear, Perpetually Pregnant, Pregnant Badass, Dark Is Not Evil, Good Is Not Nice, Kavor Woman, Big Fun, I Have Many Names, God Is Good, Hippo/Lion/Woman hybrid
- Domains: Pregnancy, Motherhood, Fertility, Childbirth, Protection, The Household
- High Priest: Bonnie Swanson
- Herald: Bes
- Followers: Isago, The Queen of Darshan, Elain, Henry Foss's Girlfriend, Volsung's mother,
- Allies: Ra, Hestia, Neith, Walt Stone/Anubis, Zia Rashid, Jin Kazama, Mary Poppins, Mufasa, Yu Narukami, Julis Alexia von Riessfeld, Offred
- Enemies: Apophis, Heihachi Mishima, Lady Tremaine, Scar
- Respected by: The Boss
- Respects: The Boss
- Opposes: Set, Bast, Tsubame Murota/Top Speed, The House of Demons
- Conflicting Opinion: Kazuma Kiryu
- The goddess Tawaret ascended in the Pantheon when it was discovered that she's been pregnant for several millennia.
- Is a loyal follower of the Egyptian king of the gods, though whether that's Ra or Horus depends on the universe.
- She is not married to Apophis or Set. Apophis is a monstrous deity that ultimately wishes to destroy all of creation while Set is a murderous usurper who causes chaos and violence, which she as a household and protection deity is against.
- Due to being a protector of women and children she is sometimes thought of as a household deity. This is because she would act as some sort of guardian at their home.
- By doing this she managed to befriend Hestia, the very goddess of the hearth and home.
- Along with Bes, she has been known to on occasion assist Neith in her hunts by flushing out her prey for her with their ugliness.
- Though she's willing to work with Bast, to say she doesn't like her would be a vast understatement. This can be traced to how Bast has manipulated and played with Bes's feelings for her. Thankfully Bes managed to eventually move onnote and start a relationship with her, Tawaret.
- When Walt Stone/Anubis summoned reinforcements to save the Kane siblings from Setne's trap in the Land Of Demons, Tawaret was one of the many gods to answer.
- Much like Tawaret, Zia Rashid also helped to take care of a weak and senile Ra and before Ra got better have been known to take turns caring for him.
- Since then Tawaret has become even more protective of Zia since she became Ra's host.
- Being a protector of women and children she naturally became allies with The Heroic Protectors of Family and enemies with The Child Abuse Supporters.
- In one universe Tawaret is considered a demon, but can sometimes be recruited.
- Is unsure of what to make of Kazuma Kiryu. On the one hand he's a protector of children; something she fully supports, but on the other hand he was a former member of the Yakuza, which makes her worried about what kind of role model he could be.
- Gets along well with Julis Riessfeld for her work with orphanages; which works well with her domain of motherhood and protecting children, and would be willing to help her with other orphanages.
- Is completely horrified with what happened to Offred and is very much disturbed with how close what happened to Offred is to her domains. She now works to make sure that never happens to her again.
- Holds quite a bit of respect for The Boss for all she's done while pregnant; not that she likes the fact she was fighting while pregnant but she does understand the fact she had little choice in the matter, and even more so for the fact she preformed her own C-section while Storming the Beaches of Normandy. This respect seems to be returned possibly due to the fact that Tawaret is a protection deity that's perpetually pregnant.
- Is completely disgusted by Tsubame Murota for not only willingly fighting while she was pregnant, but keeping it a secret, probably to keep her allies from stopping her. This was a unsafe practice for both herself and her unborn child, Tawaret is not surprised with how her actions have affected her and offers her little sympathy for what she's done.
Amida Arca, Goddess of Leading Wives in a Harem
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Turbines Emblem. Alternatively, the head unit of her red STH-05/AC Hyakuren.
- Theme Song: Teiwaz Accordion ver. (Shared with Naze)
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Top Wife of Naze Turbine, Ace Pilot, Action Mom, Ambiguously Brown, Boobs of Steel, Rugged Scar Across Her Torso, Statuesque Stunner, Pink Prototype Hyakuren Whose Primary Weapon Is A Knife, Going Down with the Ship, Impaled with Extreme Prejudice, Together in Death With Naze
- Domain(s): Harems, Mafia, Death
- Heralds: Lafter Frankland, Half of the Turbines (the other half are with Naze)
- Followers: P-01s/Horizon Ariadust, Queen Katerina, Prala, the First Lady, Tnneya
- Allies: Naze Turbine (her husband), Mikazuki Augus and Orga Itsuka, Rias Gremory, Raku Ichijou and Chitoge Kirisaki
- Enemies: Most Gundam villains, Glenn Quagmire, Zeus, Hera
- Harems are such a tricky affair. If affections for the wives are not explicitly balanced, then one will inevitably be favored over all the others.
- When Naze Turbine was nominated for ascension under Sexy Man, Instant Harem, someone in the Court decided to nominate Amida Arca for the trope Top Wife so she can join him. It helps that she fits the trope really well andas was the case of Pennyan ascension for that trope had the prerequisite for being able to apply for the trope to one of the Pantheon's deities already present. Sure, Naze was just on his way up, but it still counts.
- After the ascension ceremony that followed (and the heartfelt reunion with Tekkadan's leaders), the two were escorted to their separate temples, only to then each find a portal that takes them to a spatial dimension that holds the TIR-0009 Hammerhead's interior. The portals also allow both of them to visit each other's temples so that neither are as separated as their Houses would otherwise require them to be due to distance. This ship of theirs (and the mobile suits within) can also be fielded from either temple by portal.
- And greeting them inside were others in the Turbines who made it in the Pantheon as well, thoughjust like with Tekkadanit wasn't all of them, for some reason. Specifically, only those who have died, Lafter Frankland among them, have ascended with Naze and Amida as their heralds.
- No longer part of Teiwaz, the couple were immediately invited to the GUAG. Despite being from what was essentially a Yakuza In Space, they're treated somewhat better than Tekkadan's is.
- Due to a shortage of ships as a result of his frame-up and Iok's attack against his fleet, extra ships and supplies from the GUAG have been provided to compensate for those losses, though it's not that much given his significantly smaller crew compared to his previous count of 50,000.
- Speaking of yakuza, this got them the attention of Kazuma Kiryu, who has history as such a member himself. That said, he can see that the Turbines aren't even that evil, so he gets along with Naze just fine. His good care with kids has also earned him Amida's approval as well.
- Being part of an unorthodox love dynamic means it wasn't long before the usual rivals who get involved in such affairs, Princess Cadance and Kyu Sugardust, come over to evaluate their relationship.
- Being in the neighborhood at the time, the alicorn princess decided to pay her a visit and was concerned with Amida's relationship with Naze and how his harem hasn't fallen into the usual jealousy pitfalls she expected there to be. The mobile suit pilot decided to invite her in to the Hammerhead so she can tell the full story.
- After being escorted to a recreational roomat around the same time Naze was bringing in Kyu, and after the Turbines were familiarized with their rivalrythe couple narrated the tale of how they met and how they formed the crew they see here today.
- By the end of the tale, Cadance was close to shedding tears while Kyu was left somber; after all, marrying ladies in order to rescue them from their previous exploitative careers is a pretty special circumstance, and Naze was lucky that Amida was fully on board with his plans.
- Pilots a customized pink Hyakuren that was among the first nine straight from production before the project ran out of budget and started making cutbacks. Its primary melee weapon is a huge, vicious-looking, and very sharp knife, which Amida's very good at using to its fullest, and its standard ranged weapon is a heavy-duty 130mm rifle.
- Despite how she's usually dressed, thus showing her chest and the scar across it, she's pretty experienced in motherhood and is good with children.
- Is known to be an exceptional mobile suit pilot even without any form of enhancements most of her opponents had, going toe-to-toe with mass production MSs, super prototypes, and even a Gundam, all while taking only light damage. It took a bombardment of railguns to bring her down, and even then she managed to get a shot at the enemy commanding ship's bridge before expiring.
- Despite her being clearly a married woman, Glenn Quagmire has attempted to who her, naturally to little success. She's also aware of his track record with women and how violent his... "lovemaking" with them is.
- The situation with Raku and Chitoge has a similarity to Naze and Amida's; they used the pretense of marriage for protection purposes, the older couple for rescuing exploited women and the marriage was legal, and the younger pair pretended to be a couple to keep their yakuza families from tearing each other apart, although it does become real by the end.
The Boss, Goddess of Pregnant Badasses (The Joy, Voyevoda, The Mother of Special Forces, Mercury Lady)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her snake-shaped scar
- Theme Music: Snake Eater
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Team Mom, Badass Normal, Pregnant Badass, Reverse Moles , Ladies of War, Star-Crossed Lovers, Even the Girls Want Her, The Futility and Arbitrary Nature of War, Anti Villains, Loyalty to the End
- Allies: Solid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, The Sorrow, Raiden, Wizardmon, Satsuki Kiryuuin, Gin Ichimaru, Jun Kazama, Big Boss, Sofia Valmer, Kushina Uzumaki, Beatrice The Golden Witch, Cornelia li Britannia
- Enemies: Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin
- Gained the title and earned a place in this house by becoming a mother via self-performed C-section while Storming the Beaches of Normandy, disqualifying all other women from complaining about the pain of childbirth when she's around, ever.
- Is absolutely delighted that, for the first time, she gets to be in close contact with her son Ocelot on a regular basis without being undercover and attacking something she loves the whole time. Ocelot is utterly horrified by how much she embarrasses him in public in front of his
friendsunwitting pawns, but he doesn't dare complain or toss her out for the good of The Plans because he knows she would whoop his ass if he tried. That, and she knows she can take away his revolvers which he really hates, so that's another reason.
- Along with her son Ocelot, she is planning to a massive surprise attack on the GUAE along with Itachi Uchiha, Wizardmon, her new disciple, Satsuki Kiryuuin and Gin Ichimaru whenever things go south for the GUAE. When it's planned is unknown.
- After the Great Upheaval, she is amongst the few people who sympathizes with Homura Akemi. She knows that the girl has an altruistic motive behind stealing Madoka's powers.
- Many around the Pantheon were awed when they found out that she's the only person alive who can scare Volgin. It's reported that she can intimidate him just by taking a few steps toward him.
- Went absolutely silent when she found Big Boss in the Pantheon. The first thing the two did was hug before going off to have a private conversation. Neither has disclosed what they discussed, but observers noticed that Big Boss looked uncharacteristically downcast the next time he was seen.
Madame Foster, Goddess of Cool Old Ladies
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A blue, stylized letter F
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral/Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Good Orphanages for Imaginary Friends, cool grandmothers
- Domains: Family, Chaos, Creation
- Heralds: Frankie (her granddaughter), Mr. Herriman (her imaginary friend)
- Allies: The Imaginary Friends, Alice, DW Read, Muriel Bagge
- Considers all other members of the pantheon to be her grandkids. Seldom seen in the main areas of the Family House due to her difficulty climbing stairs.
- Allows Piccolo to take over whenever she's away. Some find this to be a bad idea.
- One of the only gods who can tolerate DW as Madame Foster found about DW's Imaginary Friend, Nadine. DW was slightly shock that the old woman could see her friend, but after finding out that Nadine became real, DW is now seen with Madame Foster on a daily basis.
- Due to living in a pantheon like this, she has had to state on multiple occasions that eldiritch abominations are off limits in her business. They just all happen to be too sinister and too powerful for the prison she hold for imaginary friends of that caliber.
- Is making plans to put her original foster home as part of the Dominions.
Sophitia Alexandra, Goddess of Action Mothers (Sophie)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Omega Sword & Elk Shield
- Theme Music: Fearless Eyes, Sacred Dawn
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Action Mom with a sword, Unwilling FaceHeel Turn For Children Protection, Ms. Fanservice, Holy Knights, Happily Married
- Domain: Family, War, Protection, Holiness
- Followers: Zoe Washbourne, Izumi Curtis (Devoted follower and ally even without a child of her own)
- Allies: Ky Kiske, Siegfried Schtauffen, Taki, Litchi Faye-Ling (she really sympathizes her tenure as unwilling villain), Pit, Vulcan, River Tam
- Enemies: Soul Edge, Algol, Tira, Soul Calibur, Dr. Sofia Lamb
- Once a Holy priestess of Ky, Sophitia ended up being blackmailed by Soul Edge to serve it or else her child gets it. The efforts of Ky, along with the deified Siegfried (who's just passing through) managed to get her to the straight line and she was deified to the force of good for her protectiveness for the children.
- Because of this, she often visits the GUAG Token Evil Teammates and became fast friends with a fellow 'temporary' unwilling villainess, Litchi Faye-Ling.
- Despite her holy status, men would like to keep their distance during fights, lest their balls get busted.
- Unlike what many people think, she loved her husband Rothion, so any harsh treatment for him becomes a Berserk Button for her.
- She is also disheartened that both of her mortal children, Pyrrha and Patroklos, have gotten flak of their own, warranted or otherwise.
- She was reportedly slain in an attempt to preserve Pyrrha's life. And upon her 'death', the now revealed-to-be-nutjob Soul Calibur was taking her form to manipulate Patroklos. Unable to stand this and with the Pantheon agreeing and giving her a new form (pictured is her old form), she has sworn to put an end to both Soul Edge AND Soul Calibur.
- That resolve also granted her a place in the GUAG Sacred Knights.
- Sofia Lamb's ideology and status as an evil mother creep her out to no end. Get the two confused at your own peril. It doesn't help that Lamb is an Intermediate Goddess while Alexandra is only a Lesser Goddess.
- She formed a friendship with Pit since both were holy servants of the gods, and he has decided he will help her defeat Soul Edge due to the similarities between it and Hades.
- She is royally pissed off at Kratos for killing off the Olympians, especially Hephaestus.
- This has somewhat lifted as survivors have made it within this Pantheon, even her patron Hephaestus, now taking the name Vulcan.
- Upon learning of the Ghost of Sparta's son, Atreus, she had this to say to the boy: "Don't you ever turn out like him."
Talia al Ghul
Talia al Ghul, Goddess of Persian Baby Mamas (Talia Head, Leviathan, The Demon Star, Miranda Tate)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Signature Katana From Arkham City
- Theme Song: Necessary Evil
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Dark Action Girl, Brainwashed and Crazy (on occasion), Protected by an All-Female Personal Guard, The Abel to Her Sister Nyssa's Cain, Daddy's Little Villain, Addresses Batman as 'Beloved', Femme Fatale, Willing to Let Catwoman Have Batman (for the time being), Mama Bear, Later an Abusive Parent and Evil Matriarch, Terrorist Leader's Beautiful Daughter, Mother to Damian Wayne
- Domains: Assassins, Martial Arts, Terrorism
- Heralds: The League of Assassins
- Opposed by: Every Single Hero/Heroine in the Pantheon
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: with Bruce Wayne/Batman (one minute she's trying to kill him, the next, she's jumping his bones)
- Additional Relationships: Ra's Al Ghul (her father), Damian Wayne (her son)
- Allies: Lex Luthor, Doctor Doom, M. Bison, Bane, Gill, Geese Howard and Rugal Bernstein, Neopolitan
- Romantic Rival: with Selina Kyle/Catwoman over Bruce Wayne
- Enemies: Petyr Baelish, Johann Schmidt/Red Skull, Urien
- Between Ra's and his daughters, Talia was considered to be the lesser evil. Talia al Ghul has ascended to the Pantheon. Ra's couldn't be any more prouder of his daughter. Nyssa was pissed once she found out.
- Talia was greeted by Lex Luthor and Bane, both men she had worked with in the past once they found out she had ascended.
- Talia was greatly impressed with her avatar's portrayal the live-action film. She is however, miffed over the fact that it had been Catwoman who had foiled her plans of nuking Gotham. She also has given praise to her voice avatars as well, despite the fact that one of them is a police detective and the other was a courtesan.
- Just how did Batman find out that Talia had joined the Pantheon? When she broke into his temple.
- Aside from her ascension, Talia also has been offered a place in the Council of Shadows. As a spot on the Council would ensure her not only the chance to be around her Beloved, but to see the League's influence grow.
- Discovered that her son has ascended to the Pantheon alongside Cassandra Wayne. Talia had first suspected that Bruce was behind the ascension of the duo, of which he denied, as it even surprised him. Her father also didn't know until he was later told. As it turned out, Dick Grayson was the man responsible for her son's ascension.
- Talia yearns to rebuild her relationship with her son, but she is keeping her distance. When the time is right, she and Damian will talk.
- She was utterly stunned silent when it was revealed that ''Bruce proposed to Catwoman.''
Talia: This is your betrothed? [Batman grunts in response] I like her.
- This led to both her and Catwoman fighting, in which Selina won. This led to the following exchange between her and Bats:
- Also has a place in Racial Appearances.
Tsubame Murota/Top Speed
Tsubame Murota, Goddess of Secret Pregnancies (Top Speed, Top Mom)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Rapid Swallow
- Theme song: DESTRUCTION
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: My Secret Pregnancy, Died in Your Arms Tonight, Super Speed, Flying Broomstick, Power Dyes Your Hair, Cute Witch, Transforming Vehicle, Former Teen Rebel, Cool Big Sis, Eccentric Mentor
- Domains: Magic, Death, Speed
- High Priestess: Aerie
- Herald: Kano Sazanami/Ripple
- Enemies: Swim Swim, Yunael and Minael
- Odd Friendship: The Boss
- Among the 16 magical girls thrown into a Deadly Game, Tsubame Murota had the most to lose by dying as despite her appearance as a magical girl since she was 3 months pregnant.
- Tsubame's ascension came about after her death, when Tsubames corpse revealed to her student; and close friend Ripple, that she was pregnant.
- After Tsubame was led to her temple for the time, once she was left alone, she broke down crying on the floor after realizing that while the Court of the Gods were able to ascend her, they weren't able to revive her unborn baby.
- Top Speed's magic (As her name would suggest) allows Top Speed to travel at breakneck speeds while riding her Flying Broomstick, the Rapid Swallow.
- Because of her magic, to see (or not see) Top Speed racing another speedster such as Sonic the Hedgehog, Shimakaze, Raibow Dash or Charlotte E. Yeager is a common occurrence.
- It's not uncommon to see Tsubame getting along well with Fu Inubozaki, not only due to the both of them sounding alike but also due to the both of them being magical girls.
- After she made it known that she used to be a delinquent when she was a teenager, Tsubame became good friends with fellow former delinquent Tomoyo Sakagami.
- There have been multiple deities who've called out Tsubame as being irresponsible and reckless for taking an unborn baby while undertaking a potentially violent "occupation". All of these outbursts have been replied to by Tsubame with something along the lines of "My baby goes somewhere safe while still getting his nutrients (somehow)."
- There is one deity who didn't have any problems with Tsubame doing her magical girl duties with her baby. Having done the same thing herself when she went out to war (minus the MG stuff), the Boss can sympathize with her.
Katherine "Kitty" Forman, Goddess of Doting Mothers
- Symbol: Schatzi the dog
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Being an aged Genki Girl, Lady Drunk, having an Annoying Laugh, Covert Pervert, mothering every young person around her
- Domains: Motherhood, Affection, Zeal
- Followers: Queen Elinor, Agnes Skinner
- Allies: Red Forman, most of the younger gods and goddesses, Terra Branford, Katara, Madame Foster, Toriel, other nice gods in the House of Family
- Enemies: The cruel gods in the House of Family
- Kitty has a tendency to let homeless children stay in hers and Red's temple, much to the latter's irritation.
- Because of this, as well as the time she and Red took in another teenager when his mom left, Kitty and Madame Foster became good friends.
- Kitty is often heard showing sympathy for child Woobies everywhere, even when they'd rather be left alone. Her signature Annoying Laugh is also often heard.
- In spite of everything said thus far, Kitty can recognize when someone won't change their ways and acts as a lost cause, citing her own daughter as an example.
- Kitty is fond of Terra Branford and Katara because of their own nurturing ways, though she makes a point to remind the two of them that they're still young themselves, and shouldn't push themselves.
- Like her husband and their mortal son, Kitty is something of a Deadpan Snarker, when she's not trying to be cheery. On that note, other gods have asked how she can maintain her good mood most of the time. Kitty's response was to ignore them, turn up the music she was listening to, and sing along loudly. The gods received the message.
- Like all mothers, it would be unwise to get her upset. Just look at how distraught she was, when her son was ready to move out. Red was speechless.
Olenna Tyrell, Goddess of Old Ladies Not To Be Trifled With (Olenna Redwyne before marriage, The Queen of Thorns)
- Symbol: A mix of the Tyrell and Redwyne house sigils, the former more prominent
- Theme Song: Queen of Thorns
- Alignment: True Neutral (Lawful Good around her family)
- Portfolio: Cool Old Lady, Never Mess with Granny, Much More Talented Than The Male Tyrells, Essentially The Head Of The House, My Beloved Smother, The Chessmaster, Age Allowing Her Sharp Tongue, Miniature Senior Citizen
- Domains: Wit, Sarcasm, Leadership, Family, Cunning
- Superior: George R.R Martin
- Interested in: The Houses of Leadership and Royalty
- Allies: Margaery Tyrell (her granddaughter), Renly Baratheon (though not so much now) The Heroic Protectors Of Family (particularly Mary Poppins), Madame Foster, Queen Elizabeth I
- Former ally: Petyr Baelish/Littlefinger
- On good terms with: Hector, Son Chi Chi
- Enemies: The Lannisters, but especially Joffrey Baratheon and Cersei Lannister (the latter is VERY personal), The Child Abuse Supporters, Prime Minister Honest, Ghetsis Harmonia, Dr Sofia Lamb, Ragyo Kiryuin, Gendo Ikari
- Opposes: Henry VIII, The Wilkerson Family
- Opposed by: Daenerys Targaryen
- Pities: Shouto Todoroki, N, The Baudelaire orphans
- Respects: The Nohr Royal Siblings, Theodore Roosevelt
- Respected by: Henry VIII (completely one-sided)
- Olenna Tyrell, born Olenna Redwyne is the mother of House Tyrell head Mace, and grandmother to the ambitious Margaery Tyrell. Known as the Queen of Thorns, she's a politically savvy and very sharp-witted woman who's one of the best players in the Game of Thrones. Along with Littlefinger she plotted Joffrey's death so her granddaughter wouldn't have to deal with the psychopath.
- Cersei was absolutely enraged to learn that the Queen of Thorns had entered the pantheon, and the feeling was mutual. In the show, she slaughtered the Tyrells and Jaime eventually gave the captured Olenna a painless poison rather than suffer her wrath. Olenna gulped it down and told Jaime she killed Joffrey, getting the last laugh. With Olenna part of the pantheon, Cersei has sworn a Fate Worse than Death for her.
- Has no use in an alliance with Littlefinger. An alliance with Renly is still possible given the Lannister-Tyrell alliance has been completely broken, though she's not yet sure. Prime Minister Honest tried vainly to get an alliance and suggested marrying Syura in to boost their power bases, which Olenna immediately rejected for the following reasons(she spelled it out hard)
- Like Tywin, she has family ambition at the center of things. Unlike him, she understands the value of family perfectly and the Tyrells are one of the few powerful families to not be a Big, Screwed-Up Family. The Heroic Protectors of Family are fond of her for showing the positives of ambition and family, along with her tart-tongued sense of humor. She seems to like Mary Poppins the most.
- She has a respect for the Nohr Royal Siblings, as they are a stable royal family that looks out for one another. She also respects Theodore Roosevelt. While the 26th president has no interest in royalty and the aristocracy, he does see himself as a moral authority that wished to mold his family for greatness while also being a loving father. For the most part, he succeeded.
- As far as she's concerned, the Child Abuse Supporters can go to hell. She was thoroughly disgusted by Ragyo Kiryuin, and the twisted parenting of Sofia Lamb. She also was quick to lobby insults at Gendo Ikari, mocking his failure at raising his son. When it came to Ghetsis, she was quick to point out that for big thinker he's remarkably poor at adapting to problems and has a fatal problem with understanding how others work.
- Pities N for being the pawn in his adoptive father's game, and just how manipulative Ghetsis was to him. She also feels bad about Shouto Todoroki for how his father forced him to live for his goals and ambitions at overcoming All-Might. On the flipside, she doesn't care for the Wilkerson Family for being a Dysfunctional Family. She is sympathetic to the Baudelaire siblings for having their rightful inheritance robbed by Count Olaf.
- Henry VIII is fond of Olenna Tyrell, as she reminds him of his grandfather and how she helped his father become king, along with respecting her ambition and goals for family. Olenna finds him obnoxious as Margaery bears a striking resemblance to Anne Boleyn, isn't one to trust the Tudor King. Had a much better time with Elizabeth the First. The aforementioned resemblance between Olenna's granddaughter and Elizabeth's mother certainly helped them get on the right foot, and the fact she was a cunning queen who defied gender roles of her era created a mutual fondness.
- Serves as the blue oni to Madame Foster's red oni, who admires Olenna's snark. She can relate to Chi-Chi due being a mother wanting the best for their family, but sometimes ends up in conflict(though feels Chi-Chi could do it better). Sometimes she chats with Hector of how they differ from their kids.
- A fan of Niccolo Machiavelli and of his work, The Prince. Margaery conducted the introductions and the two hit it off surprisingly well, often debating over how The Prince can easily be incorporated into the Game of Thrones. Also has her eye on Empress Emily Kaldwin, as she is the ruler Cersei wishes she could be. Olenna is considering mentoring Emily so she can be a more effective ruler.
Princess Carolyn, Goddess of The Law of Inverse Fertility and Tongue Twisters (Carolyn, PC, Tangled Fog of Pulsating Yearning In The Shape Of A Woman, Priscilla Crustacean, Pink Cat Lady)
- Symbol: Her collar
- Theme Song: I Love You, Princess Carolyn
- Alignment: Neutral Good, though can occasionally slip into Lawful Evil territory to get her way.
- Portfolio: Really wanting to have a child, but being unable to because of her infertility, Iron Lady, Control Freak, Pink Means Feminine, Is fond of using Tongue Twisters moreso than anyone, Can be rather mean but is nice deep down, A very Honest Advisor, Had far more mastery of Bojack's life than the latter, Constantly hooked up with and broke up with Bojack but ended their relationship for real after some time, Eventually adopted a baby porcupine, Happily Married to Judah, After her long and painful struggles she got a happy ending with her husband and adopted daughter
- Domains: Cats, Mothers, Infertility, Desire, Children
- High Priests: Klaus and Lydia
- Heralds: Todd Chavez, Vincent Adultman; Judah Mannowdog, Ruthie (Her husband and daughter respectively)
- Allies: Bojack Horseman, All Good Parents, Most of the Deities in the House of Surrogate Relationships, Amida Arca, Madame Foster, Sophitia Alexandra, Top Speed, Kitty Forman, Chi-Chi, Selma Jeková, Bugs Bunny, Bunnymund, Mrs. Brisby, Monterrey Jack, Powerpuff Girls, Lola Bunny, Donald Duck, Goofy, Mulan, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki, Tenzin, Melody, Greg Universe, Cow and Chicken, The Baudelaire Orphans, Summer Smith, Anne-Marie, Francis.
- Enemies: All Abusive Parents in the Pantheon (Especially Lady Tremaine, Ozai and Scar), The Hyenas, Katz, Evil-Aligned Deities of the House of Tainted Love,
- Clients: Various in the Pantheon Theatre
- Respected by: The Good-Aligned Deities in the House of Family Carl Fredricksen
- Annoyed by: Garfield, Screwy Squirrel, Daffy Duck, The Wilkerson Family
- Neutral Opinion: The Boss, King Asgore.
- Hollywoo saw the rise, fall and redemption of Bojack's fame. But he wasn't alone on his personal quest. Princess Carolyn was one of Bojack's closest friends, being his on-and-off girlfriend as well as his agent, being in charge of furthering the horse's career she was tough-as-nails and rather quick witted. But even she had her own personal struggles, with her biggest one being her desire for a family and a child, despite her best tries she had never gotten pregnant, but one day she did. Except it was a miscarriage, and soon enough, it was revealed that it wasn't her first miscarriage, either, and that she had a long history of miscarriages, which all had ruined her romantic relationships. But things looked on the bright side for her once she went through a personal journey of self-discovery and reflection, eventually deciding to adopt a baby porcupine, and after learning how to deal with the struggles of being a single mother for months she got married to Judah, an old acquaintance of her. Allowing her story that we saw to end on a happy note for the most part, even if her loyalty to Bojack was shaken after his own unsavory actions came to light and she found herself unable to defend him wdue to his ego.
- Princess Carolyn was ascended when her struggles with desiring to be a mother came up and just how far it drove her actions and character arc. Thus once she sorted out her issues with maternity she was given the title of Goddess of the Law of Inverse Fertility and ascended into the Pantheon.
- While her faith and loyalty to Bojack were shaken after certain revelations, Carolyn remains a friend of his regardless, she occasionally visits him in his temple to check on him and his emotional state, especially after Bojack's bouts of therapy in the Pantheon. The two remain close friends despite all their problems in the past and are friendly with each other's allies.
- She's become a target of the antics of various screwballs in the Pantheon, such as Screwy Squirrel and Daffy Duck, who enjoy tormenting her due to her no-nonsense personality, but unlike most of their victims, she tends to get the last laugh on them as she's far more calm and collected than the people they usually antagonize.
- She's gained the respect of the House of Family due to her putting aside her issues with maternity and adopting a baby porcupine from a couple of teenaged parents. Carl Fredicksen has also come to respect her for the same reason, as he himself once had a desire to have children with his deceased wife, Ellie, but couldn't in the end due to Ellie's infertility, as such he's happy that PC has found a way to have children in spite of her infertility, Carolyn herself admires Fredicksen's determination to fulfill (what he believed to be) his wife's greatest wish.
- Her husband, Judah, seemingly never leaves her temple. According to Carolyn: "He just can't stop living in the business world even when I'm a Goddess". Some Deities have spread rumors that Judah has left his temple in some occasions but nothing is confirmed yet.
- She's bonded with other good parents in the Pantheon, often sharing parenting tips and learning some from other parents, one particular and unexpected friend was Toriel Dreemur who also adopted a child from a different species to her.
- Likewise, any Abusive Parent in the Pantheon is an instant enemy of hers, especially those who wanted/want their children dead or actively put them through harm, viewing them as the most selfish and cowardly of people there is.
- She has mixed feelings on Asgore, mainly because she finds his killing of children reprimandable and disgusting, but can ultimately understand his actions once she looked into them. With all that said, she has made statements that her views on Asgore are neutral.
- Similarly to Asgore, she has mixed feelings about the Boss, and though her opinions on the Boss have become less negative over the years, she still remains rather neutral on her views towards her and mostly strays clear of her path.
- To a lot of deities' surprise, she took her status as a Goddess in a rather humbled manner. This is mostly due to her past experiences letting her know that obtaining a high position and letting the fame get over to her head can end badly. She mostly states that in her time in the Pantheon she'll be sure to keep her work from the mortal realm of assisting actors and other entertainment industry workers on kickstarting/improving their careers.
- She has gotten well along with fellow feline deities like Bastet, Sylvester, Tom and the Pink Panther. Likewise she's good friends with all good-natured rodents and lapines, mainly thanks to her world being one where all sorts of animals live together and her experiences with one of her ex-boyfriends, Ralph, who was a really Nice Guy to her.
- She's gotten herself many new jobs and stars to handle in the House of Theatre and Spectacle, this has put her back to work, and as a workaholic, she's glad to do what she's the best at. Her clients usually admire her for her knowledge of the world of spectacle, even if her ruthless and no-nonsense attitude can intimidate them.
- Among her enemies stand those who are willing to utilize people for their own selfish needs, particularly those who employ emotional manipulation and blackmail. Likewise, those who use other people to boost their own reputation without caring about harming them do not leave a good of an impression on her.
- She's also become friends with Mae Borowski another cynical and emotionally complex feline in the Pantheon, she's felt a need to mentor Mae further on accepting her adulthood, given how she reminds Carolyn of Todd's own immaturity at growing up and the responsibilities of adult life.
- It's good advice not to try and underestimate her, as many have found out, Carolyn is not one cat to be trifled with and can outsmart higher ranking deities with her quick wits and willingness to play dirty to get her way.
- She feels bad for all the orphaned kids, among the notable ones are the Baudelaire children, who not only had to deal with losing their parents, but with bad people wanting to get the money that they'll inherit.
- She's also extremely frustrated by the utterly dysfunctional Wilkerson Family, and has on many occasions tried and get them to "get their shit together", but much to her displeasure she's gotten nowhere near close to her goals of stabilizing their dynamics. One occasion had her straight-up fistfight Lois when she disagreed with the latter's methods of encouraging her children to grow. Both combatants were eventually forced to stop their fight, but have remained bitter enemies ever since. She does at least get along individually with Hal, whom she views as more inept than a jerk, and Malcolm, given that he is usually more amicable than the rest of his family sans Hal.
- Another title she got was being the Goddess of Tongue Twisters, and no one was dumb enough to try and contest her for it, as she swiftly left Deities of all ranks baffled with her ability to say utterly complex twisters without missing a beat or problem. Not even Overdeities adept at speech patterns were willing to dispute her position once she got it. Ever since, she will sprinkle them when she can in her dialogue, per her own words: she's the best at it.
Son Chi-Chi, Goddess of Unopposed and Scary Mothers (Chichi, Anonymous, The Ox-Princess, Name-Withheld-Upon-Request, Milk)
- Demigoddess (Greater God, arguably Overdeity, when angry)
- Symbol: Her preteen outfit
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Education Mama, Feared by Many, Hair-Trigger Temper, Protective of Her Sons
- Domains: Motherhood, Education, Temperament
- High Priestess: Nicole Watterson
- Allies: Son Goku (her husband), Son Gohan, Son Goten (her sons), Son Videl (her daughter-in-law), Mr. Satan, Krillin, Piccolo, Yamcha, Vegeta, Bulma, Jun Kazama, Sophitia Alexandria, Kushina Uzumaki
- Enemies: Majin Buu, Cell, Frieza, the original Broly
- The daughter of the legendary Ox-King who originally lived in a grand castle on Mt. Frypan, Chi-Chi is Goku's first and only love (though he didn't realize it when they first met). At the start Chi-Chi was rather panicky, attacking anything threatening with extreme force (for example, she beheaded a T-Rex with only the blade on her helmet), though eventually grew out of this to become a rather firm fighter. At first when Chi-Chi asked Goku to wed, he agreed, under the impression marriage was food. When he realized his mistake years later, he still gladly agreed to marry her anyway.
- She would bear him two children, Son Gohan (named after Goku's adoptive grandfather, after numerous attempts by Chi-Chi to give him "smart guy" names were rejected by the boy himself) and Son Goten. With Gohan, she was a rather overprotective parent, worrying about his education to the point that it clashed with his saving the world. She loosened up somewhat with Goten, training him personally herself (in honor of her husband who'd been dead at the time following the events of the Cell Games), though still worries about her family's welfare in general and panicks about the blonde "delinquent" look of the Super Saiyan transformation.
- She ascended after hearing about the offhanded comments about Gohan being in the house of Power and demanded that he'd be moved to the House of Knowledge. Unfortunately for them, she didn't seem pleased after hearing that they had no title for him. Fortunately for them, Gohan managed to tell her that he often goes to the House of Knowledge to study.
- Don't EVER harm her sons, because she will kick your ass. Majin Buu only got away with it because he can transform people into eggs. Other than that, she would have probably kicked his ass. She is the only person that the unstoppable Goku is afraid of. It's rumored that if she went to the Cell Games she would have won it in one round. Cell however, disagrees.
- One of the few people who seem not to fear her is Vanitas. Most likely because her anger just allows him to create more of his monstrous underlings, the Unversed.
- Another thing. Don't ever insinuate that Goku is a bad father. The last guy was throw out of the window, and was chased down by her armed with a Frying Pan.
- After her ascension, she was cordially invited to join the Heavenly Mother Squad.
- She once chewed out both her husband and Superman after they destroyed the earth during their fight.
- She doesn't like the fact that Krillin spread rumors that Gohan is "pounding her tuna".
- Another reason why people don't piss her off, is that it's rumored that she will castrate you in your sleep with a rusty carving knife. While she wouldn't actually go that far (we think), her temper is legendary, and has even been known to produce a powerful red aura.
- To those wondering why Goku ever put up with her attitude and Gohan never skipped town once he was grown, it's been revealed that as a Saiyan, Goku is naturally drawn to her strong and challenging personality. Even though she gives him and Gohan headaches about making incomes and functioning in society rather than fighting and training to be the strongest all the time, Goku knows she understands him better than anyone and is perfectly fine with having to work around her to get to his training. And in Gohan's case, while he does have an instinct for it as a half-Saiyan, fighting is a thing he does out of duty to protect his loved ones, moreso than just for the thrill of it; he actually enjoys being a bookworm and taking it easy when he can.
- Part of why she's so angry? Goku, her universe's ultimate warrior and hero, a man who looks like a Greek God and has only ever had eyes for her, has never once kissed her on the lips in the entire two decades or so that they've been living together and sharing a bed. Furthermore, they've only ever had sex when trying to make a baby usually upon her urging. She is quite frankly the most sexually frustrated mother in the Pantheon.
Liane Cartman, Goddess of Town Bicycle Mothers
- Symbol: A crumbled up copy of "Crack Whore Magazine"
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Pushover Parents, Becoming More Developed As Time Passes, The Mom Everyone Sleeps With(Even Girls And Robots), Nice Girls, Awesome Cook, Extreme Doormat, Hooker with a Heart of Gold, Veiled Insult At Creator's Cheating Fiance, Took a Level in Badass, Very Kind Yet Slutty
- Domains: Motherhood, Sluttiness, Caring, Cooking
- Followers: Stifler's Mom, Veronica, Loretta Stintson
- Superiors: Trey Parker and Matt Stone
- Allies: Stan Marsh, Kyle Brofloski, Kenny McCormick, Leopold Stotch, The New Kid, The T-800, Kitty Forman, Madame Foster, Toriel, Mary Poppins, Panty Anarchy
- Special relationship with: Eric Cartman (her son)
- Enemies: SKYNET, Lady Tremaine, Dr Sofia Lamb, Judge Claude Frollo, Gregor Clegane
- Opposed by: Son Chi-Chi
- Liane Cartman is the single mother of the notorious Eric Cartman, and a rather demure figure. From the onset, she seems like your standard caring and soft mother. However she has a definitive Good Bad Girl edge to her; she's a porn star and prostitute, even being a model for "Crack Whore Magazine"; much to Eric's chagrin as it's easy for his friends to insult him over it. Though kind-hearted, it can't be denied that Cartman's mom is a dirty slut.
- She was named after her co-creator Trey Parker's ex-fiancee, who cheated on her constantly when they were engaged. She's not sure what to feel about being a living Take That! of Trey's ex-fiancee.
- Her son's "friends" may not like him, but they do enjoy hanging out at her house. She's fine providing for them, and is a great cook. Makes delicious cookies, whether or not getting some extra sugar. It's unclear if Kenny ever tried to hit on her, but even she's not going to be perverted with the 10 year old.
- Arguably the MILF version of Panty Anarchy; Liane has slept with just about everyone in South Park and a fair few outside it. Men, women, even robots have bedded her. Unsurprisingly, she spends a lot of her time in the House of Lust. She was terrified to learn of the psychopathic Serial Rapist that is Gregor Clegane, and is trying to stay the hell away from him.
- Trying to hire a proper nanny for her son. The House of Profession has refused because shit like this keeps happening. Mary Poppins has been hired and is trying her damndest, though with little success.
- A good mother at heart and becoming a better one as time passes, she has teamed up with fellow compasionate matriarchs Kitty Forman and Madame Foster against the evil mothers Lady Tremaine and Sofia Lamb.
- Was initially assumed that she was a hermaphrodite, and technically Eric Cartman's father. Later this turned out a lie to hide the scandal of Eric Cartman's true father; Jack Tenorman, Scott Tenorman's father and a member of the Denver Broncos. She wasn't quite sure since she almost slept with a lot of people on the night of his conception. She hasn't commented on the chili incident yet.
- She once slept with "Bill Cosby", a Terminator-esque robot from the future fighting against a SKYNET-like Trapper Keeper. Later met up with the T-800, and became interested in making sure SKYNET doesn't cause any trouble.
- Chi-Chi isn't any fan of Liane. Not because she sleep around or anything, but because she lets Eric Cartman boss her around. She think's she's setting a bad example for parents and her kid, with her poor parenting being part of why her son's such a psycho. Still, she has to admit she's a nice person and is trying to be a better mother. She can also understand her frustration at people thinking she fucks her son, much like the nasty rumor of Parental Incest when Krillin accidentally started about Gohan pounding her tuna.
- Opposed by Judge Claude Frollo due to her "sinfulness", though it's more likely he wants to bone her but hates it.
- Beavis and Butthead tried to score with her. Somehow they actually got friendzoned instead.
Offred, Divine Baby Factory (June, Kate)
- Symbol: Her bonnet
- Theme Song: Opening Sequence
- Alignment: True Neutral with good tendencies
- Portfolio: Happily Married, Made a Slave, Named by the Adaptation
- Domains: Family, Cooperation, Slavery
- Allies: Cersei Lannister, Lady Tremaine, Immortan Joe, Don Draper
- Abhorrent Admirer: Claude Frollo
- Observed by: Big Brother, AM
- Pitied by: Diana of Themyscira/Wonder Woman, Xena, Buffy, Red Sonja, Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel
- Complicated Relationship: Damian Wayne, Lady Shiva, Imperator Furiosa
- There are many deities who represent various Dystopian worlds. Usually, the ones who make it are the ones who rule over the subjects. This may be the first time an ascendant was the victim. There was some difficulty finding her as she did not have a confirmed name. It took the appearance of a different perspective to figure out that her name is Offred. She was hesitant at first, but decided that she would be able to watch over those subjected to her fate.
- With a new tale of her life under Dystopian rule, some are interested in how her story ends up. Needless to say, both Big Brother and AM are keeping tabs on the woman. Neither deity wants to deal with a heroic figure.
- Frollo on his part was delighted at the prospect of women being raised "the right way". Many in the House of Faith pointed out that he still can't participate since he's a priest. That hasn't stopped Frollo from stalking her.
- Her ascension caught the attention of Cersei. To her, Offred has the potential as the perfect subordinate, assertive enough against her peers yet one who knows her place in a world dominated by name. Her first her meetings have been positive. That doesn't mean she will continue to have good fortune; she has few true female allies and Ofred could be yet another woman who is turned off by her attitude.
- It seems that Lady Tremaine had a significant role of getting the woman ascended. She saw the world as an interesting dynamic to stay in. While a woman's role there is diminished, she found the world itself satisfying. She has since talked to Offred what it is like there in order to court her into applying it against Cinderella.
- The same can be said to Immorten Joe. He owns by far the largest number of her followers. In fact, he had hoped that the Court of the Gods rule for his five wives be sent to her temple. The court promptly rejected the notion, reaffirming their herald status to Furiosa.
- Speaking of which, the woman's ascension set a lot of mixed feelings to Furiosa. Out of all the atrocities Immortan Joe had committed, this aspect was one she hated the most. Having Offred in the Pantheon cements his legacy in the Pantheon. And yet... Furiosa knows she can't put the blame on the woman. She can only hope that Offred finds a way to break free.
- There hasn't been a goddess that has had such a great amount of sympathy among many deities in a long time. Her circumstances herald a future that many in the Pantheon fight to prevent. Offred appreciates the help, though she is uncertain she can make a difference:
- The state of women was enough for Wonder Woman to lament about. When she found a world that was even worse for women, she was uncertain about what to do. Eventually, she agreed to have Offred ascended as both a reminder of what could happen to disenfranchised women and a chance to make things better for her world.
- Both Buffy and Xena have represented feminism among the deities for ages. It was no surprise that they would support Offred in the hopes that she can overcome her circumstances. Offred was astonished that a girl as small as Buffy can defeat various monsters while she liked Xena's story of redemption.
- Rape is one thing, a the prospect of a living Baby Factory incensed Red Sonja. The redhead has become a bit of a guardian to Offred. She has also offered fighting lessons in order to protect her.
- Her presence brought out bad memories for Carol Danvers. In one of the most infamous incidents that happened in the Avengers Mansion, she was subjected to give birth to a child against her will. It traumatized her so much that she moved over to the X-Men for a number of years. That was one of many humiliating moments in her life she has tried to forget.
- Cassandra Cain is the rare product of a Baby Factory that has ascended into the Pantheon. His mother, Lady Shiva purposely got herself pregnant in order to create the perfect killing machine. Unfortunately to Shiva, it did not go as planned, and her daughter is carving her own path. Cain has since admired Offred's ascension in a weird way. What that woman had to go through was awful, yet Cassandra owes her existence to it.
- Even if Don Draper is one of the most womanizing men in the Pantheon, he sympathizes with Offred's plight and does all in his power to keep her safe from danger. Once Offred visited his temple in gratitude, she was downright shocked to see his herald Peggy Olson looks exactly like herself.
Sanae Furukawa, Goddess of Mothers Mistaken for Sisters
- Symbol: A loaf of bread with a rice cracker inside
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Mum Looks Like a Sister, Hair Antennae, Nice Girl, Absurdly Youthful Mother, Cordon Bleugh Chef, Can't Take Criticism, Older Than She Looks, Teen Pregnancy
- Domains: Family, Appearance, Food
- Followers: Yukari Takara, Shina Kamijou and Misuzu Mikoto, Bex Mack
- High Priestess: Sakura Hanakoizumi
- Allies: Nagisa Furukawa, Tomoya Okazaki, Kyou and Ryou Fujibayashi, Tomoyo Sakagami, Kotomi Ichinose, Orihime Inoue, Honoka Kousaka, Cocoa Hoto, Sheena Fujibayashi, Terra Branford, Other ascended teachers, Sophitia Alexandra
- Enemies: Lois Wilkerson, Lady Tremaine, Dr. Sofia Lamb, Soul Edge, Ragyo Kiryuin
- Despite looking much like Nagisa's sister, Sanae is actually much closer to her late 30's due to becoming pregnant with Nagisa at a young age.
- Upon her ascension, Sanae got the permission of the court of the Gods to open a bakery in the house of food.
- Sanae was ecstatic when she found there were deities who enjoyed her various, unique pastries as people often told her that she thought up weird combinations for her bread such as M&M's and lobster.
- Many deities like to theorize that the reason Sanae doesn't look very aged is because she's forever 17.
- Sanae's bakery is frequently visited by Honoka Kousaka and Cocoa Hoto due to the former loving bread and being seen my many deities eating it and the latter as bread is the only thing Cocoa's really skilled at making.
- Sanae struck up a surprisingly fast friendship with Orihime Inoue and Sheena Fujibayashi as they all enjoy experimenting with their cooking but are still perfectly capable of making an appealing and delicious meal.
- There have been a few times when Sanae has shown up at the house of School as a substitute teacher because she used to be a teacher before opening the Furukawa bakery.
- While Sanae is friends with my other mothers in the pantheon due to them caring a great deal for their children and often going to extreme measures to protect their children, Sanae is disgusted by the behaviour of some mothers such as Lois Wilkerson, Lady Tremaine, Sofia Lamb, and Ragyo Kiryuin due to the atrocities they committed against their family.
- Sanae also isn't fond of Soul Edge at all as it once blackmailed Sophitia Alexandra into serving it, otherwise, her child would be killed.
Selma Jeková, Goddess of Struggling Single Mothers
- Symbol: The tin can she kept her savings in and a pair of glasses
- Theme Song: "I've Seen It All"
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Single mother working hard for her son's sake, likes to make up musical numbers in her head, though she tends to be brutally brought back to reality, Deconstruction of The Musical
- Domains: Motherhood, Immigration, Poverty, Tragedy, Musicals
- Allies: Maria and Georg von Trapp, Hana and the Wolf-Man, The Heroic Protectors of Family, Cinderella, Karl Oskar and Kristina, Fievel Mousekewitz, Jean Valjean, Helen Graham, Susy Hendrix, Suzu Houjou
- Enemies: Lady Tremaine
- Selma Jeková was a poor Czech immigrant living in America. She had a degenerative eye condition and her son Gene inherited her disease, so she worked at a factory hoping to save enough money to pay for an operation that would cure him. To distract herself from her miserable circumstances, she enjoyed watching musical movies and imagining that the world around her was a musical. At some point, her savings were stolen by someone she thought was a friend, and she killed him. She was sentenced to death for her crime, but at the very least she died knowing her son wouldn't go blind.
- Feeling for the woman's plight, Maria von Trapp was the first to vouch for her ascension, as Selma was connected to her through her participation in a stage production of The Sound of Music, even though her encroaching blindness eventually halted her involvement. Selma's eyesight is of course restored in the Pantheon, and thought she must be in heaven, seeing the heroine of one of her beloved musicals greeting her. Maria replied that 'heaven' wasn't quite the right word and explained the Pantheon to Selma and how she had been chosen for godhood. Having no regrets from her former life, Selma was happy to accept it, especially after a real musical number that served as her big welcome.
- The trope Selma reigns over was once considered for Hana, the mother of two part-wolf children, before she managed to ascend with a title that included their father. As Hana went through her own share of trouble, such as dropping out of college and moving to the countryside where she had to learn to adapt, in order to raise her children on her own after their father's untimely death, she approves of Selma's ascension after seeing how she consistently prioritized her son's well-being over even her own life. Hana feels genuinely sorry hearing of Selma's tragic fate and the Wolf-Man, who respects Selma just as much, has pledged to protect her from the Pantheon's dangers.
- Selma was brought to the attention of the Heroic Protectors of Family after Hana and the Wolf-Man put in a very good word for her. Even if Selma is just an average human with no powers whatsoever, her self-sacrificial actions for her son were no joke, since not everybody is capable of pulling that off, blood relations or no. The Protectors thus consider her an honorary member of the group and regard her story as a shining example of what it means to be family.
- In some ways, Selma can be compared to Cinderella, mainly for their poor living conditions and how they kept themselves going by hanging on to hopes and dreams. Of course, their stories ended on very very different notes... or maybe not, considering Selma is now in the Pantheon and in a much better position to make her musical dreams come true. Cinderella is rooting for her to make them come true, saying she deserves it after what she's been through.
- Conversely, Lady Tremaine could be seen as the antithesis to Selma, as a stepmother who cared nothing for her charge and made her work, work and work some more for her own benefit. Obviously, they kind of hate each other.
- Her status as an immigrant in America looking for a better life (for her son if not for herself) has brought her the sympathy and respect of Karl Oskar and Kristina Nilsson, themselves immigrants who came to America hoping to find much the same thing. Much like Selma, they led a very bittersweet life trying to create a living and often struggled with poverty, but their descendants could enjoy a much better life as a result of their efforts. Thus they appreciate Selma's sacrifices, which managed to secure her son's future to a certain extent. On the other hand, Karl Oskar and Kristina are also very down-to-earth and pragmatic people, so they find Selma's musical digressions more than a little odd, and Karl Oskar in particular thinks she would do better to give up on such flights of fancy; Kristina understands Selma's need to imagine herself in other circumstances a little more.
- Another immigrant deity who took an interest in her was Fievel Mousekewitz, who, like the Nilssons, has a special sympathy for Selma's hopes and struggles in a land not her own. As Fievel should be around Selma's son's age, she sometimes shows a bit of a motherly instinct for the young mouse, especially after learning he has something of a propensity for getting lost. And as a little bonus, Fievel comes from a musical world, which Selma of course adores.
- Selma came to enjoy the protection of Jean Valjean, who was reminded of Fantine upon hearing her story, as Fantine also went through terrible travails to ensure her daughter was cared for, being all alone in the world after giving birth to her out of wedlock. Hearing of all the awful things Fantine had to subject herself to, such as prostitution and pulling out her teeth to sell them, and then dying in an asylum, Selma can't help but think she had it lucky even if she ended up on death row. Given Selma's experiences and her desire to be in musicals, the House of Theatre and Spectacle thinks she wouldn't be a half-bad choice to play Fantine in a hypothetic stage production.
- In terms of other struggling single mothers, Selma came to befriend Helen Graham and Suzu Houjou. Those two's circumstances were fairly different from Selma's, starting with the fact that they did have husbands, however Helen had run away because the husband was an abusive bastard, and she took her son with her to get him away from his influence, and she made a living on her painting to support him and herself; as for Suzu, her husband was drafted for the war and she had to make do in hard times. Nonetheless, the women all understand and respect each other for their similar struggles despite their differences.
- Having spent the last days of her mortal life blind, Selma has some admiration for Susy Hendrix learning to live with that condition she had acquired relatively recently, going so far as succeeding in defeating a gang of crooks who invaded her home. Selma can only wish she could have been as dexterous and clever in her condition and that she could have prevented the theft of her money in the first place. Susy comforted her for what happened and assured her that even though she's been blind for a fair while, it's still no cakewalk, and she thinks she had luck on her side for the home invasion.