open/close all folders
Malcador the Sigillite
Malcador the Sigillite, God of Benevolent Chancellors (The Regent of Terra, Master of the Adminstratum, Grand Master of Assassins, Lord of the Council of Terra, Malcador the Hero)
- Greater God
- Symbol: The symbol of the Inquisitoral Ordos.◊
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: The Emperor's right hand man, Third most powerful human psyker of his time , knocked out Angron, a Primarch with a touch, Sacrificed himself for the Emperor, Collector of the Strange, Fan of the Past, Wielding a Force Staff with a burning eagle, Malcador the Hero, Founded the Administratum, Officio Assassinorum, Inquisition and was deeply involved with the Grey Knights, Number Two, The Emperor's chief assistant and only confidant for centuries, Head of the civilian administration and ruled the Imperium of Man while the Emperor was working on the Webway of Mankind, Geometric Magic, Ritual Magic, The Ageless
- Domains: Loyalty, Sacrifice, Administration, Governance
- Followers: The Adeptus Administratum, the Officio Assassinorum and the Imperial Inquisition
- Allies: The Emperor of Mankind, Vulkan, Leman Russ, Sanguinius, Gabriel Angelos, Marneus Calgar, Sergeant Cyrus, Ezio Auditore
- Enemies: The Chaos Gods (Khorne, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, Nurgle), Magnus the Red though he won't interfere in his rehab if the Emperor wills it, Angron, all enemies of The Emperor and Mankind
- Opposed by: Trazyn the Infinite
- Malcador's ascension received a varied response from the Pantheon, the Gods of the Imperium and especially the Emperor are glad to have the Sigillite with them for this portion of the war against Chaos while enemies of Mankind are furious that another champion of Humanity has ascended but they are cautious since his presence heralded the arrival numerous Inquisitors and Imperial Assassins from various temples alongside some paper pushers from the Adeptus Administratum.
- Shortly after his ascension, Malcador and several Assassins infiltrated Trazyn's temple, destroying a sizable number of Necrons and retreated after accomplishing their objective. Trazyn was furious when he learned that copies of the Mona Lisa and Sunflowers were missing from his collection, he has since sworn vengeance.
- Malcador's past is something of a mystery even within the Pantheon. Within the mortal realm, members of the Imperium have speculated that Malcador was a psyker granted immortality by the God Emperor during the Unification Wars, while others believe him to be far older than that. Malcador has not revealed much but there are rumors abound that he was once a member of the Illuminati, leading him to be at least 20,000 years old.
- The Sigillite's status of being the third most powerful psyker in the Imperium was once put to the test by the forces of Chaos. The Archtraitor Horus and the traitor legions were rapidly advancing upon Terra, endangering the Grey Knights Chapter during it's very founding. Thus Malcador cast Titan into the Warp, centuries later the moon resurfaced from the turbulent tides of the Immaterium with a complement of thousand Space Marines and their many serfs, all pure and unaffected by their journey within the realm of Chaos itself.
- He is incredibly honored and proud that the Emperor called him his most loyal servant ever and bro for life but is not very happy about the context in which it and his sacrifice were brought up. He expected better of the Inquisition and the Grey Knights and is furious at them for letting the Emperor down with their deeds.
- But despite his anger with the Grey Knights, he is glad that Kaldor Draigo redeemed himself.
- After learning of Malcador's ascension, Angron seeks to confront the Sigillite for how their first encounter ended. Thus far Malcador has been able to evade him
- Malcador has a strong It's Personal attitude towards Magnus for not only betraying the Emperor and endangering Terra itself by risking it becoming a Daemon World, and as such he opposes the traitor Primarch in any way possible. Grudgingly, Malcador's delayed his plans for Magnus after the Primarch proved his willingness to rejoin the Imperium by annihilating the rotten core of the Inquisition, one of the very few things he hates more than Magnus himself.
Rassilon, God of Scientific Emperors (Lord-President of Gallifrey, The Narrator, Conquerer of Yssgaroth, Overpriest of Dronid, First Earl of Prydon, Patris of the Vortex, Ravager of the Void, Razz (Only Omega can call him that))
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Great Seal of Rassilon
- Theme Song: The Council of the Time Lords
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Artifacts of Rassilon, Co-founded Time Lord Society, He would sacrifice all of creation to stave off death, a medieval-style gauntlet on his left hand that can act as a remote control for other devices and can vaporize a Time Lord with a gesture, Enjoyment of eternal life
- Domains: Time, Regeneration, Immortality
- Allies: Omega, YHVH, Most of The Time Lords, the Kro'ka
- Enemies: The Doctor, The Master, Davros, Dalek Sec, Vampires
- Established himself as the founder and creator of all Time Lords, and the ability to regenerate, He was also the one to help many civilizations grow to the stature that they reached today, even Earth, He even gave himself the ability to live forever through unlimited regenerations.
- The reason for the abundance of bipedal, humanoid aliens in the Whoniverse? Rassilon threw those that didn't fit the mold into a pocket universe and/or ensured they never existed in the first place, whichever was more expedient for him.
- He comes to this House to establish The Time Lords into the Pantheon in order to escape The Last Great Time War and was furious to learn that The Doctor and The Master resided in it as well.
- He is trying to learn more from Gallifrey's future from the House of Prophecy and is trying to destroy the House of Life and Death in hopes that he will never die.
"I will NOT DIE! Do you hear me? A billion years of Time Lord history riding on our backs. I will not let this perish. I Will. Not"
- Though when told that may one day happen he is quick to yell
- He is also trying to destroy any and all vampires after an event in Gallifrey's past caused a great vampire to become Rassilon's enemy. This even includes deities who can temporarily become vampires, such as Sora.
- Thanks to this program, Rassilon is not allowed to go within 500m of any ascended vampire deities and is banned from the House of Otherness.
- Is attempting to kill Dalek Sec and Davros to finish the Last Great Time War here and now in The Pantheon.
- He has many artifacts that are named after him, much to the annoyance of The Doctor,"So what have you got squirelled away? The Hairdryer of Rassilon? The Hoover of Rassilon? The Rassilon Patent Trouser Press? "These creases last forever!""
- He has earned an enemy in The Master as it was revealed that he was the one to through a signal through the time vortex to be implanted in the mind of The Master effectively creating the sound of drums in his head.
- Also the one to turn Humanity back to their original state after they were turn into "The Master Race" with the flick of his gauntlet.
- He is also attempting The Ultimate Sanction. To be rid of all enemies of The Time Lords he is creating a paradox so powerful that it will tear the very fabric of time and space asunder and to escape the destruction by having the whole race shed their corporeal bodies and become creatures of consciousness alone; ones that would escape the effects of time and of cause and effect.
- Tries to get others in the Pantheon to kneel to him when he enters a room by stating On your knees Pantheon Gods
- Only wants one thing for Gallifrey."Whether we die here today or return to the waking world and complete the ultimate sanction. For this is the hour when either Gallifrey falls. Or Gallifrey rises!"
- Is attempting to get his friend Omega to work with him to fight in The Last Great Time War despite Omega's new found hatred of Time Lords, though Omega has gone back to calling Rassilon by his nickname every now and again.
- He decided to let The Great Will use Time Lord Technology as part of The Regime in order to allow a place for the other Time Lords to escape The Last Great Time War. Even if that were to fail then it would give Rassilon the resources needed to do The Ultimate Sanction.
Queen Elsa, Goddess of Winter-Themed Rulers (Snow Queen, Queen of Arendelle)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A myriad of snowflakes.
- Theme Song: Let It Go
- Alignment: True Neutral, Chaotic Good, then Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Ice Queen, Defrosting Ice Queen An Ice Person, Broken Bird, former inability to control her powers, Celibate Heroine, The High Queen, Braids of Action, care for her sister, Dreamworks Face, powers based on her emotions, Mystical White Hair, formerly stoic, Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds, Snowlems, unintentionally caused an endless winter in her kingdom, able to undo the endless winter by love, strutting in the light of day
- Domains: Royalty, Ice, Snow, Coldness (as in personality)
- Followers: Marshmallow (creation), Kristoff, Sven, all residents of her kingdom
- Special Relation: Anna (young sister), Olaf (creation),
- Allies: Every Disney Princess (including Vanellope von Schweetz who doesn't consider herself to be a princess), Weiss Schnee, Sora, Cygnus Hyoga, Ymir the Tusk, Rylai, Charlotte LaBouff, Rachel Roth, Kazumi Amano, Ashe, Jarvan IV, Ice King, Jaina Proudmoore, Blanc/White Heart, Regice, Grenth, Anivia, Bentley Turtle, Mitsuru Kirijo
- Enemies: Anything that associates with fire (no offense to Gods like Zuko, Scorpion, K', the Human Torch, or Yukiko Amagi), Prince Hans, Penelope Mouse,Arthas Menethil, Master Xehanort, Maleficent, The Evil Queen, LarxeneTyrantrum (One sided), Penelope Mouse, Caleb Goldman, Jadis, the White Witch
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Rin Tohsaka, Esdeath
- Complicated Relationship: Jack Frost
- Elsa was the young ruler of Arendelle, born with the power of controlling and manipulating ice. She was at first embraced her powers until an accident that nearly froze her little sister Anna and scorned her gifts until her coronation when she accidentally revealed them to her people and nearly caused an endless winter in her kingdom. It took the love and sacrifice from her little sister to thaw her frozen heart and returned as a benevolent ruler of Arendelle.
- Her heart melts again upon reuniting her little sister in the Pantheon.
- She is a good friend of Mello because of their (and Anna) liking of chocolate.
- There was once a time when she tried for a title of a literal Ice Queen, unlike that of Mitsuru Kirijo's actual attribute. Since then, she found comfort of a title associating with ice-motif ruler though it's so that she doesn't get the reputation of "executing" her victims. Regardless of that fact, the two are good friends as she seen a bit of her sympathetic side like her caring nature and her appreciation of her late father.
- She despises Arthas Menethil for his evil use of ice and reminding her a lot of Prince Hans. However, she was able to respect Captain Cold for showing some humanity, despite his evil use of ice, and says Victor Fries' story is genuinely heartbreaking.
- Many of the Disney Princess were shocked to see that she is crowned Queen and is not evil, considering their stances with them, particularly Snow White. Elsa shows that not all queens in Disney worlds are immediately evil and is willing to help her princess friends with that prospect.
- She hopes to see Lina and Rylai make up and become sisters again, just as how she and Anna were able to rebuild their sisterly relationship after thirteen years of separation and several other problems.
- Likewise, Elsa wants Rin Tohsaka to make up with her estranged sister Sakura Matou, knowing about the latter's childhood trauma and how having a sister for comfort really helps. Unfortunately, Rin continues to be apathetic to the situation of Sakura; as Elsa doesn't see any way in which this coldness is helpful at all, she and Rin aren't on great terms.
- Befriended Satsuki and Ryuko for they remind her of her own relationship with her sister sort of.
- When no one is looking, Elsa has an uncanny ability to phase her braids through her arm. She claims that her hair is very 'complex.'
- She has made a statement that she is not 'interested' in Jack Frost as much as she's told Nicholas St. North, but she is willing to help Jack with his merriment of snow making.
- Some people actually want her to be friends with Wreck-it Ralph due to their stance of heroism/villainy. Vanellope likes her a lot and is willing to share hot chocolate with her every now and then.
- She sympathizes with Rachel Roth over their need to control their power and emotions, the havoc their powers can wreak if left unchecked, and Rachel's belief that she needs to be emotionally closed off from others. They have been helping each other to open up more emotionally.
- Has met Ice King before and surprisingly, Ice King isn't interested in her as he claims he's only interested in princesses.
- Her theme song is popular, having been translated to every known language spoken in the Pantheon. The House of Music compiled a whole album based on that one song. It rivals Emmet's theme of "Everything is Awesome!" in pure catchiness. Emmet himself has conceded in knowing that Elsa's song was well-known, and even did his own performance with his LEGO just for her. It has found a special place in the hearts of Himeko and Chikane.
- Lucifer gives his full recommendation to the song, citing the virtues of letting one's desires and emotions run free rather than bottle it up and put on a false face, and to use your powers to shape the world as you see fit, regardless of what others think: Elsa thinks he's a creep: at least she had the 'decency' to run away to use her power in solitude! Even at her worst, she didn't use her power to bully and crush those weaker than herself!
- Considering 'building a snowman' or ninety to help out during the Great Upheaval.
- She doesn't hold any antipathy towards the fire-based gods, but they are her polar opposites, and it's simply not prudent to hang around pyrokinetics when your clothes are made of ice.
- When she found out the god of Snowlems was a homicidal killer, she personally stormed his temple, destroyed him, and crowned Olaf as the new god in residence. As Jack had fallen into obscurity at the time, few gods objected to the change in leadership.
- In particular, she is in support of Ashe for her benevolent rule of Avarosa and hopes that one day she would succeed in uniting the region of Freljord.
- While also forming friendship with the Demacian Prince, Jarvan IV, Elsa has gone around to stop Jarvan into trying to visit the Southern Islands and exact 'righteous' retribution towards Prince Hans for what he did, saying that the past punishment should suffice, and she's taking at heart about those words where people shouldn't be monsters to face one. Out of respect to the Queen, Jarvan complied.
- In an unfortunate and rather bizarre series of events, Caleb Goldman managed to procure a sample of Elsa's genes, using them to create his masterpiece: a towering, insectoid monster with control over ice, codenamed "The World". Though the monster was destroyed, Elsa is infuriated that Goldman would attempt to do such a thing...and once more unsettled a bit by her own powers after seeing what they could do in the control of a malevolent creature.
- Elsa has no respect towards Penelope Mouse for her actions against Sly Cooper and Bentley Turtle, because her actions against them both is almost identical to how Prince Hans tried to kill her and Anna to take her throne for himself.
- She certainly despises Jadis, the White Witch who keeps her petrified victims in her courtyard and caused an endless winter in Narnia (and living in a land of snow without Christmas). It doesn't help that Jadis try to pass herself off as her High Priestess, in which ticked off the Snow Queen.
- Holds a place in the House of Nature under Ice & Cold.
Snow White (Fables)
Snow White, Goddess of Proper Ladies (Snow - by Bigby, Ms. White)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbols: Her Sword, Ice, Imapling An Apple
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Grew Into An Action Mom, Came From A Badass Family (Mom Was a Powerful Witch And Her Aunt Was A Witch Queen) And Married Into One, The Seven Dwarfs Are Her Berserk Button, The Responsible Sibling To Rose Red's Foolish, Mama Bear Happily Married To Bigby Wolf, Served As Deputy Mayor and Director Of Operations Of Fabletown, Outliving One's Offspring, Raped By The Dwarfs, Murdered Them All In Revenge, Her Surprise Pregnancy Resulted In Her Giving Birth To Seven Kids, Raven Hair, Ivory Skin
- Domains: Royalty, Fairy Tales, Magic, Mothers
- Herald: Rose Red and Frau Totenkinder
- Signature Weapon: Her Sword, Ice (No, not that Ice)
- Additional Relationships: Bigby Wolf (her husband)
- Not To Be Confused With: the other Snow White (the Disney one), or the other other Snow White
- Allies: Cosmos, Aragorn, Liu Bei, The Courier, Weiss Schnee, Triss Merigold and Yennefer of Vengerberg, Ciri Fiona Elen Riannon, Doctor Strange, Merlin, Jon Talbain and Felicia, Twilight Sparkle, Mithra Lana, Rinoa Heartilly, Jaina Proudmoore, Zatanna Zatara, Rydia
- Opposed By: The Evil Queen (the Disney version), Sheev Palpatine
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: with some of the good dwarves, such as Muradin Bronzebeard and Durkon Thundershield
- Bigby Wolf was behind Snow White's ascension to the Pantheon. Snow arrived with her and Bigby's children in tow, genuinely touched by her husband's gesture in reuniting them once again.
- Bigby also had a surprise for Snow and the kids: with him was Darien Wolf, whom Bigby himself had resurrected after sacrificing himself in order to save his sister, Therese. Many, many Tender Tears were shed as Snow was reunited with her child.
- Cosmos has heard of Snow's talents for management, not to mention leading Fabletown to victory against The Adversary while pregnant and has offered her a position within GUAG management...with added babysitters for her and Bigby's children as one of the benefits. Snow accepted the offer.
- Her first husband, Prince Charming, had paid for her fencing lessons, and she has kept in practice over the centuries. When she's not tending to her cubs or spending time with Bigby, she's at the House of Bladed Weapons, practicing her skills. As her ex-husband was considered to be the best swordsman among the Fables, Snow is considered to be his equal.
- Aside from marrying a guy whose father was the North Wind himself, Snow herself comes from a line of witches, whose origins come from an old and highly magical bloodline. Mom was a powerful witch and her aunt was the infamous Evil Queen who tried to kill her with a poisoned apple. This also explains Shang Tsung and Quan Chi's interest in her. Of course, this also means that somewhere down the line, both her and Rose Red (her twin sister) will have to fight to the death in order for the winner to fully unlock their magical abilities. Wiz and Boomstick are looking to make that match a reality...until Snow brought that line of thought to a halt after her and Rose made peace with each other.
- It's also through her bloodline that she is on good terms with the deified witches and sorceresses in the Pantheon. Triss Merigold and Yennefer of Vengerberg even offered Snow a place in the Lodge of Sorceresses. Snow is considering the offer.
- Snow became friends with the Courier, due to the both of them surviving being shot in the head. While The Courier survived by sheer willpower (or dumb luck, take your pick), Snow's survival stems on her story being the most popular out of all the Fables.
- Sometimes at night, Snow and her family can be seen in the Pantheon's forests, Bigby and the cubs (save for Ghost) in wolf form, and Snow riding bareback on her husband's back. Well, Bigby's wolf form is about the size of an elephant, putting even the direwolves of House Stark to shame, and giving Koku-Oh a run for his money. Plus, he adds that Snow has a pleasant scent around her, which is what drew him to her in the first place, thus setting the stage for his eventual redemption.
- There are two ways you can piss Snow off: mention her time with the Seven Dwarfs and don't threaten her children. Especially if Snow is within distance of her sword. You'll regret that life choice. B.B. Hood found that out the hard way when she mistaken her cubs for Darkstalkers.Snow: Monsters of the woods couldn't kill me. The armies of kings, sorcerers, and empires couldn't. I'm Snow goddamn White. I look after myself. I look after my own. And I never lose.
- Snow knows that not all dwarves are bad, given her past experiences with them, but she tends to keep her distance from them. She is on good terms with some of the good deified dwarves in the Pantheon.
- Upon finding out about the support group in operates by Cassie Cage and Jacqui Briggs regards to those deities who had went evil by brainwashing, Snow convinces Bigby to attend.
- Snow became friends with Jon Talbain and Felicia, the former due to having the utmost respect and admiration towards her husband, while the latter due to the fact that her kids like her.
- Speaking of her and Bigby's children, they've endeared themselves to the various deities in the Pantheon in various ways, which will help them in regards to the summer prophecy detailing their destinies. As Darien already fulfilled his prophecy by killing himself to save Therese, leading to her eventual redemption, (The third will do an evil thing. The fourth will die to stop her), their destinies are now what they make of it.
- The eldest, Winter Wolf would become the new North Wind, thus succeeding her grandfather (The first child will be a king). Winter was seen in the presence of Ororo Munroe, who (while unable to help Winter with her tumultuous love life), began to give her pointers on how to properly wield the winds.
- Blossom Wolf will make her home in the woods, not caring or wanting any material wealth (The second child a pauper). As her destiny involves her becoming a huntress. Artemis is thrilled to be training the daughter of Snow and Bigby.
- Conner Wolf will become a hero/adventurer (The fifth will be a hero bold). Guess that explains why he's pulling double duty being mentored by Nathan Drake and Indiana Jones.
- Ambrose Wolf's passion lies in knowledge (The sixth will judge the rest). The Librarian sees the potential in the boy and has taken him on as his pupil.
- Ghost Wolf, the zephyr born to Snow and Bigby, will be the most famous of the children (The seventh lives to ages old, and is by heaven blessed). Cosmos will mentor Ghost. Jiraiya has offered to mentor the zephyr, but both Snow and Bigby threatened to castrate the super-perv.
Cecilia Alcott, Goddess of Dimwitted Aristocrats
- Lesser Goddess, borderline-Greater in her Infinite Stratos
- Symbol: Her blue left earring (Blue Tears' standby mode)
- Theme Song: Noble Heart
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Upper-Class Twit, Very uptight Brit, Class Representative, Horrible cook, Ojou, Seriously lacking of common sense, Clingy Jealous Girl, Powered Armor with Beam Spamming Attack Drones
- Domains: Royalty, Britishness, Stupidity
- Allies: Ichika Orimura, Charlotte Dunois, Henry Hatsworth, Houki Shinonono, Lingyin Huang, Laura Bodewig, Tabane Shinonono, Chifuyu Orimura, Aikuro Mikisugi, Kamina, Mako Mankanshoku, Sanger Zonvolt, Kyosuke Nanbu
- Odd Friendship with: C.C.
- Rival: Celestia Ralgris
- Enemies: None... For now.
- She was really jealous of her fellow personal IS users (barring the Sarashiki Sisters), having learned that they have ascended well ahead of her. Thankfully, she found the perfect title for her that was still available... After having thrown a massive tantrum and nearly "redecorating" the entire Pantheon in the process. Sometimes throwing a tantrum to get what you want works wonders...
- Ichika has recently ascended to the House of Love, quelling the argument as a result.
- She gets along swimmingly with C.C., although some did notice that the two sound similar.
- Cosmos is pondering if she should join the GUAG and get a place in the Robot Division alongside Charlotte, Houki and Rin. Cecilia's not exactly sure of what to say about such thing.
- Much to her chagrin, she's not allowed in the House of Food for being a completely horrible chef. She tries her best, but if Ichika's words are anything to go by, her food looks just like what is depicted in the cookbook, but tastes like the cookbook itself.
- Gets along very well with Henry Hatsworth, who often invites her to have a cup of tea with him.
- Earned a rival in prodigy Drag-Knight Celestia Ralgris after watching Ichika lose Lux Arcadia in what wasn't even a close fight. Celestia celebrated Lux's victory as a testament to his honor and skill as a Drag-Knight; to which Cecilia said that Lux was simply lucky and Ichika deserved to win. Unwilling to flee before petty insults, Celestia challenged her to a mock duel. Cecilia expected an easy victory thanks to her Attack Drones and sniper abilities, but it turned out to be anything but, as the Lindworm's superior speed and short-range teleportation proved too much for her to handle. Relations between the two have been chilly ever since.
The Crimson Court
The Ancestor: "In those younger years my home was a hive of unbridled hedonism, a roiling apiary where instinct and impulse were indulged with wild abandon."
The Crimson Court, Profaned Villainous Aristocracy
The Crimson Court, Profaned Villainous Aristocracy
- Lesser Deities
- Symbol: The Crimson Curse Symbol
- Theme Song: Bloodletting of the Crimson Court
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: I'm a Humanitarian, The Thirst transforms them, Feigned class and humanity, Weak to bleeding, Vampires based around parasites, Body Horror, Roaming Enemies, Acquired Poison Immunity, Drips of their blood "enlightens" others
- Baron: Durable Puzzle Boss, Whip It Good, Weak to counter attacks, Torturous entertainment
- Vicount: Large abhorrent gluttons, Still screaming meals, Riposting Glass Cannon, Fork Fencing
- Countress: Greater-Scope Villain, Monster Progenitor, Weaponized Offspring, Large and in Charge, Big Bad, Vulnerable while transforming
- Monster Types: Gatekeepers, Supplicants, Sycophants, Manservants, Esquires, Courtesans, Chevaliers
- Domains: Debauchery, Vampirism, Nobility, Blood
- Allies: Dracula, Carmilla, Mira Fallegeros, Vanilla Ice, Dio Brando, Lionel Starkweather, Leatherface, Pudge, the Butcher, the Bakers, the Flesh Eaters
- Enemies: The Ancestor, the Hunter, Maya Fallegeros, Buffy Summers, the Dragonborn, The Joestars and the Zeppelis, Rudol von Stroheim, Blade, the Belmonts, Alexander Anderson, virtuous vampires, the rest of the House of Food, Vampire Hunters in general, Carmine, Eliza, Skarlet, Jedah Dohma, Batman, Jak and Daxter, good-aligned House of Royalty members, the Nature Preservers, Emperor Calus, Geralt of Rivia, Ms. Fortune, Dorothea, Night Raid, Akame
- Avoid: Holy sites like those in the House of FAITH, Esidisi and Pillar Men in general
- Opposed by: Most of the other members within the House of Slaughter
- Before the Darkest Dungeon, before the utterly careless acts, the Ancestor was another hedonist among the high self-indulgent society. In those days, he was not above murdering his fellow noblemen for sport but it says something when he was disturbed and disgusted by their collective depravity. The feelings weren't enough to call them out on such actions, such a thing would be hypocritical given his unsaintly nature and he wasn't willing to stop his own indulgence either. One night, a woman caught his attention amidst the other guests. Under the moon, he would kill her for sport but she would attempt to kill him first revealing her hideous form. The Ancestor survived, and in that moment he decided to serve her blood to the guests of the party, a literal Bloody Mary if you will. When the parasites masked by nobility downed it their description took a more literal turn and devoured eachother in newfound bloodlust. The Ancestor meanwhile, only took a sip but it was all it took to enlighten him of something hidden under his Estate. Abandoning the Courtyard, things soon spiraled down from there...
- It would be a lie to say that their ascension was their first time in the Pantheon itself. Having been a side-effect of the Ancestor's ascension, many bloodsuckers slipped under his and other adventurers noses to the House of Slaughter. Seeing all the blood and flesh, it was a dream made manifest, and they swarmed the place in just a short amount of time. Such an experience can only be described as an extravagant rapture. In time, they were cast out but they came back to the Pantheon in the House of Villains and Royalty when old gates marked by a couple of blood drained bodies appeared one day. Both serve as extensions to the Courtyard in the Ancestor's Estate, greatly enlarging the place as a result of their godhood. Entering it still requires one to have an invitation of your own from a willing Gatekeeper.
The Ancestor: "Soaked and sinking, these stone terraces and sprawling gardens are the site of long forgotten revelry...and well remembered regret."
- The Courtyard became a mire after the noblemen were afflicted, the skies wreathed in a red Bloodlight that drowns out all other light. Other sources do work, but their sanctuary is fleeting in the oppressive atmosphere. The whole garden is infested and corrupted by the Crimson Curse exemplified by the architecture now decaying into the murky Earth, red boils clustering, and the place is in perpetual fog. If one is not being stung, cut, or bitch slapped by vampiric aristocrats you could easily as well be mauled by the Crocodilian or be smitten under the hateful watch of the Garden Guardian. The residents seem to be keen on spreading such a curse to other places, something the Nature Preservers are vehemently against.
- In their echelons, there are three bloodsuckers that stand out. Defeating them is one way of ridding oneself of the Crimson Curse, although not an immunity.
The Ancestor: "It would seem his tasteful frivolity remains unabated, even now."
- First is the Baron, a sadistic torturer who serves as an entertainer to the Court in both lives. For that reason he always fights in front of his fellow noblemen and hides in various eggs that nullify and sort of healing. Despite not being as large as the Viscount, he can surprisingly take a lot more damage in addition to utilizing his whip-like appendages. Though at the end of the day, he's not that much of a fighter as he relies on his durability and trickery to face his potential victims. He among other Bloodsuckers, thanks to the help of Lionel Starkweather, broke into the House of Theater were he broadcasted his special festivities to those he captured beforehand and those who are trying to stop them. Lucas Baker took notice and decided it would be best to partner up.
The Ancestor: "The glutton's taste for morbidity is made more pronounced by his mutation."
- Then there's the Viscount. Defined by his gluttony, he'll eat just about anything. And we do mean anything, even his fellow noblemen. In fact, eating serves as a way for him to heal up if he's not setting up counters. Even before his tastes took a turn for the worse, he would devour any and all food even if they spoiled long since then. Probably why he's one of the few deities able to stomach Margarite Baker's cooking. His taste in food also garnered allies with Leatherface, Pudge, the Butcher, and the Flesh Eaters. They're planning on making one grand feast for the Pantheon, the planned site being in the House of Royalty. The House is trying to prevent the plan from taking place.
The Ancestor: "A bewitching predator slipped in amidst the swarm of tittering sycophants. Though outwardly urbane, I could sense in her a mocking thirst."
- Lastly is the Countess. It was her blood that produced the rest of the Court and her actions that caused the Ancestor to ruin, well, everything. Undoubtedly, her affliction has reached a later stage as she's much larger and more dangerous than when the Ancestor retaliated against her. The Countess is gargantuan, and the horror from her more grotesque form is enough to snap minds like twigs. Though, the Countess is vulnerable when trying to transform it, giving others the opportunity to wail on her. At some point, her blood was found in a couple dishes in the House of Food. Who laced it is unknown, but it caused a lot of havoc before the victims were soon restrained and cured.
- They quickly found out they aren't the only vampires around here and their fold quickly went to the House of Vampires. They all greatly revere Dracula, and are eager to assist him in his schemes and are quick to ally with Dio, Vanilla Ice, Mira, and Carmilla as well. They're welcome to indulge in their festivities any time. They were surprised that Carmilla did try to interact with them prior to their ascension but couldn't because of all the difficulties of trying to get to them, namely the adventurers and the non-discriminant horrors that also lurk in the Estate. Some deities theorize she may have something to do with their ascension, although no evidence backs up that claim.
- Because they are quite capable of spreading their contagion, the Ancestor wasted no time in notifying his clients and others of their threat. The Hunter and Stroheim wasted no time in combating them, slaughtering them or turning them into swiss cheese respectively. The Joestars and Zeppelis were also quick to oppose the Court given their own experiences with the Stone Masks. While it's true they are different from the vampires of their world such as (probably) not being weak to sunlight, that hasn't really stopped them from facing the nobles. Buffy, Blade, Geralt, the Dragonborn, Maya, Alexander Anderson, and the Belmonts caught wind of their existence during their visits in the Vampires house and are also willing to bring down the vile blue bloods.
The Ancestor: "These nightmarish creatures CAN be felled. They CAN be beaten!"
- Of course, those who've had experiences with the dark sides of the upper class have a bone to pick with them as well. Batman is a persistent threat, having fought against the Court of Owls before, and his plans are valuable in stopping one of their more restless activity. The Court are annoyed at first, but soon laugh it off as they are interested in turning him into one of them after hearing of that time he became a vampire himself. Jak and Daxter are also thorns in their side due to their experiences with Baron Praxis, Count Veger and Duke Skyheed. Unlike the Caped Crusader, the Court only views them as but common riff raff though Jak's royal blood did improve their opinion if only a tiny bit.
- Emperor Calus was swift in that he was quick to showing his utter distaste of their existence after their ascension. Not only arr they can utter corruption of his philosophy and lifestyle, but the fact they disgusted the Ancestor even back then is another ballpark in of itself. He made sure his Loyalists would make short work of any Bloodsucker that so much as be nearby.
- The House of Health and Diseases have attempted to create an immunity for the Crimson Curse, although the Ancestor bluntly stated that the curse cannot be prevented by normal medicines, only cured. There are two ways in trying to cure it: Either you go ahead and slay the more monstrous entities among the Court's ranks or you procure a mysterious cure from killing the Fanatic. You don't go around finding the mad Vampire Hunter, though. If you're afflicted or are with those who are he'll come finding you. Speaking of, ever since the Crimson Court's ascension, encounters with him have drastically increased.
- Users of blood in their combat are quick to dislike them as well, the Court only seeing glorified blood fountains. They are known to assault them whenever they can such as Carmine, Eliza, Skarlet, and Jedah Dohma. Granted, none of them are in the spectrum of good so the Court gets a pass here save for Carmine who's more of a Wild Card than anything. And speaking of blood fountains, their attention caught wind of Nadia Fortune after hearing of Eliza's plans to turn her into one too.
- Though hallowed items like holy water could do some damage, the best results come from things that really make the parasites bleed. They hold a special enmity to those who are capable of either. Likely why they stay away from the more holier parts of the House of FAITH and outright any contact with Akujiki. Or why they outright despise Dorothea of the Wild Hunt. She shares the same sentiments after the Countess herself was gracious enough to give the alchemist a "Love Letter".
- Taking advantage of their Blood Lust is also something to take note of. If they have no problems lacing food or sources of water with their own blood, it would be wise to return the favor. Such as when Esidisi was attacked by the Coourt but he easily goaded them into accepting his blood, of which he ignited and promptly burned them all from the inside out. The rest of their kind avoid the Pillar Men whenever they can while they in turn find the aristocrats too wild to be any of use to them.
- Inversely, their resistance to poisons and venom is strong and you're better off using that on other horrors you encounter in the Courtyard. They don't mind the conditions in the House of Toxicity. One exception to this rule is with Akame's Murasame after she along with the rest of Night Raid decided to incapacitate the Baron. Though they still die from its curse, they somehow manage to live slightly longer than others.
Estellise Sidos Heurassein
Estellise Sidos Heurassein, Goddess of Sheltered Aristocrats (Estelle, Child of the Full Moon, Insipid Poison of this World, Sheltered Little Princess, Colette, Uguu, Bunny, MERLIN, Frederica, Envy, Minmay, Irulan, Maddy, Grushenka, Ai, Anita, Nell, Tappman, Terry, Wyoh, Hokuto, Trevor, Marcus, Ryan)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Estelle's pink hairs over her rapier and shield.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Sheltered Aristocrat, Nice Girl, Royal Rapier, Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me, Apocalypse Maiden, Last of Their Kind, Combat Medic, Princesses Prefer Pink, Simple Staff, You Gotta Have Blue Hair, A-Cup Angst, Animals Hate Her
- Domains: Royalty, Magic, Knowledge
- Follower: Elodie
- Allies: Yuri Lowell, Rita Mordio, Colette Brunel, Gaius, Rosa Farrel, Rom, Princess Peach, Millhiore Filiano Biscotti, Sicily, Rena Ryugu, Shana, Nagisa Furukawa, Yoshika Miyafuji, Takane Shijou
- Opposes: Iris Heart
- Estelle ascended after the court of the gods were reading her story about how she went on an adventure so she could see the world after living in a castle for her entire life.
- Estelle spends a lot of time in the house of knowledge because she loves learning about things. If she's not in the house of knowledge, she can usually be found wandering around the pantheon and experiencing new things that way.
- Much to her chagrin, Estelle visits the house of beasts frequently to try to get animals to like her but a lot of them just don't like being with her.
- Estelle is friends with Rosa and Rom because, as a White Mage, Estelle will heal anybody, no matter how much danger it puts her in. Fortunately Estelle's Healing Artes don't consume nearly as much Aer as they used to.
- Estelle, Princess Peach and Millhiore are good friends because they have similar tastes in fasion. Estelle relates to Peach moreso because she too was once kidnapped by an evil guy and was forced to fight against her friends.
- Even though she reads a lot of books, Estelle has yet to find out why she sounds like Rena, Shana, Sicily, Syrma and Plutia but she's still happy that she's made so many friends.
- Although, she'd rather not sound like Plutia.
- One time after a random fight between deities, Estelle was going around healing other unfortunate deities who were caught in the crossfire. While she was healing other deities, Estelle met Yoshika Miyafuji who shares Estelle's compulsive desire to help people without a second thought. Estelle and Yoshika have been friends ever since.
- Due to her large amounts of money and her eccentricity, Estelle has often been seen with Takane Shijou who often shares in Estelle's ditziness.
Caeda, Goddess of Modest Nobility (Shiida, Sheeda, Sheyda, Sheda, Talys' Heart, Marth's Fiancee (now Wife))
- Symbol: The Wing Spear
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Princesses That Mingles With And Help People, Racking Up Body Counts, Blue Hair, Wearing More Common Clothes, Cooking And Eating Non-Gourmet Foods, A Real Sweetie For A Nobility, Plucky Girl, Spear Fighting On A Pegasus, Recruiting A Bunch Of People (Still can't beat Marth though), Happily Married With Childhood Friend
- Domains: Royalty, Combat, Love, War
- Allies: Marth, Jagen, Palla, Catria, Est, Sigurd & Seliph, Roy, Hector & Lilina, Lyndis, Ike, Chrom, Lucina, Robin, Tailtiu, Samus Aran, Princess Peach, Princess Zelda, Natalia Luzu Kimlasca Landvaldear, Tyrande Whisperwind
- Enemies: Grima, Bowser, Ganondorf, a lot of evil aristocrats
- Ever since they're children, Caeda has always been a very close friend of Marth. As the Princess of Talys, she's always out there mingling with the commoners and helping them out, and never bothered with grand things of being a noble birth, such as gourmet foods, or fancy clothes, she likes her clothes practical for combat. As such, with Marth's support and for that fact, Caeda was able to ascend and happily reunited with Marth.
- Of course, there were some difficulties. In particular... some rabid worshippers of Marth that didn't even know who she is because of not even bothering with their origin and only sticking with the events of Super Smash Bros, and thus liked to insult her for 'stealing' Marth from other deserving boys. Marth took care of that part, and just so to prove them wrong from her side, Caeda has since befriended BOTH Roy and Ike. They accept the friendship offers no problem.
- The other problems seems to stem from how there were alternate verses where they saw Caeda being incapable of combat. These arguments were shut down when they witnessed Caeda and her Pegasus floating on a mountain of corpses of an unknown enemy group. Also there were cases that the likes of Bowser thought it was just a silly rumor and decided to try and kidnap her, only to be shoved away with javelins being tossed at him. Ganondorf also planned to do so, but afterwards, decided to wait for awhile, because he knew he can't just use brute force for that.
- And another camp seemed to think that Marth deserved someone else who has pinned feelings on him: the middle Whitewing Catria. Caeda has expressed that she knows about her hidden feelings, sympathizes with her and does not want to flaunt how she got Marth and leaving Catria in the dust, especially after the times they fought together. She was about to express her sympathy when Catria ascended with her sisters, but she was told that they shouldn't dwell on it and maybe she should join the Whitewings in a training session (a way to avoid talking about it).
- She also possesses her own ways to persuade people to join her side. Either by doing good deeds to them they felt indebted enough or... other methods mostly with feminine wiles
- Believe it or not, while it was pretty unsung, Caeda was one of the earliest premiere heroines of Nintendo. And blatantly as well, unlike Peach and Zelda who spent their earlier days as a Damsel in Distress, or Samus who concealed her gender. She prefers they don't kneel to her and let them be the main faces of Nintendo heroines, she likes it better if she's not always in the main spotlight.
- Along with Chrom, she seemed to have entered another world. With a helmet. She must've heard tales of her descendant Lucina and thought it should be good.
- If anything, she has made it clear that if the Pantheon willed it that Marth is to die, she would like to switch places with Marth, so she's the one who dies first before him. That spoke how much she's devoted to him.
- Seems to have respect on Tyrande Whisperwind for being one of the wives that are faithful to one who has noble heart. Of course, Caeda did her best to not piss her off because she's armed with a bow and it's something a Pegasus Rider like her would want to avoid.
- Despite being a (minor) nobility, she's also a sweet one and she has fought quite a number of nobilities that oppresses people within her journey with Marth. So if anyone is being unrepentant in evil while flaunting their status... just don't expect Caeda to show mercy. In particular, after sharing stories with Ike, Caeda was just flabbergasted just how evil nobilities in Begnion can be.
- She apparently inspired other Fire Emblem noble girls to look like her: Modest, humble, blue-haired and capable of ass-kicking, from Tana of Frelia to Lilina of Ostia, the latter just ascended with her father. Caeda just befriends them ASAP, and she doesn't mind if the two had their tenure as a Distressed Damsel before being able to kick ass, nor would she flaunt that she never became one in her run.
- Pictures of her day of wedding with Marth was unveiled and a lot were stunned with how Caeda lived up to the rumors that she's as beautiful as an angel. Caeda made no comments about it to not flaunt it, though somehow she couldn't help but wonder why after that, every time she walks near the League of Flat Chest, she senses a murderous aura.
Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, The Royally Screwed Up God (Caligula, Little Boots, Little General, Germanicus, Berserker)
- Demigod, though insists he's at least a Greater Godnote
- Symbol: His laurel crown, stained in blood
- Theme Song: We Are One
- Alignment: Fluctuates between Neutral and Evil, but always Chaotic
- In general: Insane Leaders, Evil Nephew, Total Ass To The Senate, Ax-Crazy, The Hedonist, Imperial Trolling, Slain By His Body Guards, Royal and Military Brat, In the Blood, Historical Villain Upgrade, Electing a Stallion, Lusts After His Sister
- As a servant: The Berserker, Power Born of Madness, Crazy Black Sclera With Red Pupils, Moon Madness, Punch Stuff Until It's Dead, Wisdom Behind the Madness
- Domains: Ancient Rome, Empires, Madness, Debauchery, Cruelty
- High Priest: Emperor Commodus
- Followers: The Celestial Dragons, Emperor Ganishka, Cartagia
- Special relationship with: Nero
- Allies: Luca Blight, The Queen of Hearts, Mana Ouma, The Master, Scar, Gihren Zabi, Vile, Ali Al-Saachez, GUAE Trollkaiger, Albedo Piazzollo, Sheev Palpatine, Alex Delarge
- Rival: Emperor Mateus
- Enemies: Jaime and Tywin Lannister, Zeus, Artemis,Ramses II, Maximus Decimus Meridius The Basterds, Princess Luna, Nightmare Moon, David Zappa, Satan (South Park)
- Opposes: The House of Water & Moisture and Aquatic Life
- Opposed by: All equine gods, the good-aligned members of his House, the Doctor, The Kasugano twins, The House of War
- Gaius Julius Caesar Germanicus was the son of beloved Roman general Germanicus, adoptive grandson/grand-nephew to Emperor Tiberius and eventually the third Emperor of Ancient Rome. For the first six months he seemed a promising leader, however after falling ill he would go mad. Germanicus' reign was remembered for his utter excess at the expense of the people, his cruel treatment to his fellow senators and overall being Royally Screwed Up. Unsurprisingly, this led to his assassination early in his reign. As a boy, Germanicus was a Military Brat who had the nickname of Caligula, meaning "little soldier's boot." Germanicus despises this nickname, and is enraged at its usage almost two millenia after he shed his mortal coil. Anyone who dares use it within his ear shot is going to have their throat slit.
- As the Trope Namer, he petitioned he be the god of insane rulers, however it was taken by Luca Blight. Caligula doesn't mind; he quite likes a fellow crazy ruler with him. He is also trying to arrange a marriage with fellow loony leader the Queen of Hearts. For a high priest, he chose future Roman Emperor Emperor Commodus, earning him the ire of Maximum Decimus Meridius.
- Caligula' madness may be heredity, considering the Claudii line is rather messed up. His grand-uncle Tiberius was regarded as a dark, gloomy man and deranged pederast who's feud with Caligula's family left him the only survivor, and was somewhat of an Evil Mentor to him. Sister Aggripina the Younger was an Evil Matriarch to Nero. His uncle and nephew/niece are regarded as villains, but it's mainly bad press for them.
- Many historians believe that the main cause of his madness was due to epilepsy, and possibly encephalitis/meningitis. He's been visiting the House of Health and Diseases for check-ups, though the madness cannot fade as long as he has his title. Caligula actually hates his insanity, and has come to believe that the moon is directly responsible. As such, he'll pay handsomely for any mercenary who'd kill moon-related gods like Princess Luna.
- Though insane, a lot of his more infamously "crazy" episodes were Caligula amusing himself and being cruel to his own senators to "put them in their place." He would go so far as to sleep with and prostitute their wives just to drive the knife into them. His only justification for this is "I'm emperor, I can do whatever I want!", which is a philosophy Scar and Palpatine can get behind (though Sheev thinks he should be a lot smarter about it). Had a man who insulted him and his entire family executed. When someone said that the man's 12-year-old daughter is exempt due to her being a virgin, Caligua ordered the executioner to rape her then strangle her, to which the executioner did.
- He's sick of people assuming that making a horse a senator is a sign of insanity; he was trying to mock the senators(somethings the horses in the pantheon are incensed by). Caligula was one of history's first and biggest trolls, and as such gets along with the Trollkaiger.
- Nobody in the pantheon hates Caligula more than the Lannisters. He's incredibly similar to Aerys II Targaryen, the insane king who Jaime was forced to kill and who bullied Tywin to no end. This hatred was only incensed by the fact that Joffrey Baratheon, Tywin's grandson and fellow royal lunatic both acts and even looks like him. He likes to mock them for it, and if Joffrey ever ascends Caligula intends to make him his heir.
- Caligula once marched an army to conquer the British Isles, only to order them to collect sea shells. Because it'd be funny. Unsurprisingly, this got him banned from the House of War. In order to have loyalty in the troops, he's been hiring psycho mercenaries who aren't going to go "you're a fucking lunatic." He's currently got Vile and Ali Al-Saachez on his payroll. He also never learned to swim, and as such he avoids entering the House of Water and Ice and Aquatic Beasts.
- In order to regain respect towards the House of War, Caligula has sworn to accomplish what Julius Caesar himself could never do; defeat Asterix. He also intends to reclaim Greece, which puts him at odds with Xena and Gabrielle. Most assumed Caligula was a Boisterous Weakling, but everything changed when he decided Rome was corrupt and needed to be cleansed. After wreaking havoc, he found himself in Hell; only to try and conquer it! The Satan of South Park was ruling at the time, so he would've succeeded had the House of Life and Death not resurrect him. Black Mage had a similar experience, so they like to drink together about their infernal escapades.
- He considers fellow emperor Mateus Palamecia a rival for control over Hell. The latter isn't that worried, since while Caligula almost conquered Hell Mateus successfully conquered both Hell and Heaven.
- Long before he became a god, Caligula was deifying himself, and now he hopes to be considered a Greater God at minimum. Once, he forced a man to answer the following: "Who is mightier, me or Jupiter?" The man delayed his answer, and he killed him for that. The only reason Zeus didn't smite him is because he was busy drinking, and has sworn to punish him for this blasphemy.
- Shortly before his demise, Caligula wanted to move to Egypt. There, he would be pharaoh, and be worshiped as the god he thinks he is. Actual pharaoh Ramses II wasn't amused, and told him he's to be executed on sight if he ever enter Egypt. Ramses has a bad relationship with Roman leaders in general, considering they conquered his nation.
- Caligula doubles as a Servant, specifically as a Berserker. A Bare-Fisted Monk with Black Eyes of Crazy, he seeks the Holy Grail in hopes of curing his madness. In rare moments of lucidity, he comes off as wise and introspective. He also looks like Cu Chulainn, though this is just a coincidence. His Noble Phantasm cannot work on those related to Artemis, who already hated him for claiming to be as mighty as her father.
- Evil as he may be, Caligula dotes on his niece Nero, though he mistook her for a nephew. It's a strong enough bond to snap him out of his madness when close to her. This is considered rather odd due to how he usually acts towards his relatives; he was a horrible nephew to his uncle/successor Claudius, and partook in a sexual relationship with his sister Drusilia, going so far to eat her fetus(though Caligula only partakes in this sort of sick shit when he's at his most insane). His obsessing with his sibling and madness means he can relate with Mana Ouma. The Kasugano twins don't approve of this, believing he gives BrotherSister Incest a bad name. Being crazy against his wishes, Caligula is sympathetic towards Albedo Piazzollo. He's the only person in the pantheon, besides Nero, who he'll allow to call him Caligula instead of Germanicus.
- Caligula is buddies with the Master, since he reminds him of himself and suffer from madness beyond their control. He also disturbs the Doctor, but doesn't know why. Apparently it's because he resembles the War Doctor, the incarnation the Doctor is most ashamed of. He also likes to hang out with fellow nutcase Alex Delarge. Caligula believe him to be his descendant, since they look alike.
- He's believed to be the direct ancestor to the Cinema Snob, given his association with the smutty and controversial "Caligula" movie and keeps insisting to review the Caligula comic with Linkara.
Joffrey Baratheon, God of Royal Brats (Joffrey the Illborn, the Young Usurper, Aerys the Third, Joffrey Hill)
- Symbol: The Baratheon Stag and Lannister Lion.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Mother Makes You King, Big Brother Bully, The Caligula, Evil Is Petty, Being The Most Hated Character in the Series and Has No Trouble With That, Dirty Cowards, Jerkasses, Asexuals, Vicious, Idiot Kings, Looks Nothing Like His "Father", Inbred and Evil, Bastard Bastard, Evil Nephew, Absolute Immorality.
- Domains: King's Landing, Cowards, Princes, Jerks, Bullies, Cruelty, Evil
- Followers: The World Nobles, Imperial Prince Duyare
- Additional relationship with: Jaime Lannister (his uncle/real father), Tywin Lannister (his grandfather), Tommen Baratheon (his brother)
- Gods from Westeros: The Starks, especially Eddard Stark (for ordering his execution), the Baratheons (his not really father and uncles), Tyrion Lannister (his uncle), Daenerys Targayren, Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish (for planning his death)
- Other: The House of Toxicity (due to his death by poisoning), the House of Combat!, The Three Stooges, Simba, Jean Grey, The Phantom Thieves of Heart, good-aligned deities in the House of Royalty
- Opposed by: The House of Children, Draco Malfoy, Prince Charmless
- Unsure on: Scar
- Joffrey Baratheon is the supposed child of Queen Cersei Lannister and King Robert Baratheon. A product of secret Twincest, being spoiled by his mother while also being ignored by his father led to a boy who embodies the worst of royal entitlement. When Robert died he became king and soon proved a vicious idiot king to his foes and allies alike. Not that he cares since according to him "the king can do what he likes!"
- One of the most hated gods in the pantheon for being an unholy combination of childish cruelty, complete arrogance, dangerous incompetence and being a vicious idiot. Only his own mother and brother cared when he died. He's been compared to Dolores Umbridge in inspiring viewer antipathy, a woman who he finds useful and likes the cruelty she inflicts on the disobedient.
- Tellingly, the only non-Lannister god he really gets along with is Walder Frey. Though this is mainly because the Red Wedding got rid of Robb's forces for him.
- The House of Royalty has the most vitriol for him, as he gives royalty a horrendous name, while the ill-born king insists he should be in charge of the House of Royalty and those who decry him just want his throne. Liking Joffrey is usually a sign of being terrible. Caligula sees a lot of himself in Joffrey, as has Joffrey in him. Caligula is currently trying to mentor the boy in how to be crueler and more sadistic, making the other Lannisters hate him even more. Luca Blight seems fond of him as well. He gets along with the Reagan twins for being entitled, spoiled assholes.
- More bark than bite, claiming to be a great warrior like Robert but slinks away from actual combat, getting people to do the dirty work for him. Much like Nicky Cavella, whom he approves in how he desecrates the dead of his enemies and wants him to be his mob enforcer. He insists he should have a position in the House of Combat!, but his sheer cowardice and being generally pathetic had them laugh him off. He declared them enemies for life for that.
- Claims to be legitimate and that anybody who says otherwise must be tortured to death. Those claims of him being the product of his mother and uncle Jaime are disgusting lies and propaganda. His "father" Robert doesn't buy this for a second, and plans to off him for being a batshit crazy bastard. This hatred is one-sided because he wants his "father's" approval and believes that Robert was lied to about his parentage so as to deny him his inheritance.
- The rest of the Pantheon look down on him as a spoiled fool, meaning he hides behind his grandfather Tywin. Joffrey thought he could find some kinship in Draco Malfoy and Prince Charmless. However, the two found him too annoying and vile for their tastes, many agreeing he "makes Draco Malfoy look like a choir boy".
- It's said he lot like Justin Bieber. He will try and crossbow anyone who compares him to that "musician", though most feel that it's a bit unfair on Justin's end. At one point he mistook Jean Gray for Sansa Stark because they look alike, however his "everyone is mine to torment" mentality soon led to her giving him the Vader special.
- Unsure what to think of Scar. On one hand, they're unrightful(though Joffrey doesn't know) and awful kings who think that being so is a license to do whatever the hell they want. However Joffrey is hateful towards his uncles while also assuming they're evil, something Scar fits. Simba despises the both of them, and believes that Joffrey is what he might have become had he become as entitled as his uncle.
- Has tried to order for the destruction of the House of Toxicity and the heads of the Three Stooges, due to his death by poisoning and having a pie moments before said death. Also because they make a habit out of heckling and joking, and he doesn't like it when people make a joke about him.
- Despite being a vicious, idiot king, on a few occasions two brain cells rub together and make a good argument. He actually managed to figure out Daenerys was a threat for instance. He also seems to have caught on that Littlefinger assassinated him, while his mother is still in denial and thinks it was Tyrion. While ultimately pathetic, Joffrey's propensity for stupidity and cruelty makes him a danger few can control and who are under his reign. He's an immature violent child, but one in charge of a kingdom. The Grand United Alliance of Evil would rather keep their distance from him because of his reputation as The Millstone.
- In another universe, Joffrey grabbed the Smart Ball and had Ned take the black instead of execute him. Instead of being poisoned, he died in a Trial by Combat against Stannis. Someone as unpleasant and reckless as him doesn't live long regardless of the world.
- There is yet another universe where he was sent into a "Groundhog Day" Loop after his murder. The never-ending cycle of death and rebirth led to the impossible; Joffrey being humbled and getting Character Development by becoming a better man. Unfortunately for most of the ascended Westerosi deities, the pantheon's cycle of death only serves to maintain the status quo, and the Joffrey in the pantheon will never undergo this. The Phantom Thieves of Heart are looking to change that.
Luca Blight, God of Batshit Insane Villains With Royal Backgrounds (The Mad Prince)
- Demigod (Lesser God with his Beast Rune powers activated)
- Symbol: the flag of Highland (a white wolf superimposed over a pair of crossed sabers)
- Theme Music: The Chase ~ Battle Against Luca and Mad Luca
- Weapon of Choice: His sword on FIRE
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Evil Princes, Certified Psychos, Freudian Excuses, Evil Laughing In Boldface, Permanent Slasher Smiles, Utterly Monstrous Characters, Over The Top Deaths, Climax Bosses
- Domains: Royalty, Evil, Power, Madness, Revenge
- Follower: Cartagia, King Ashnard of Daein.
- Allies: Arthas Menethil, Leoric, Red Skull
- Enemies: All non-Chaotic and non-Evil deities
- Worthy Opponent: Azrael
- Swears revenge on those who took the spots he preferred, namely Scar and Kefka.
- It took hundreds of sacrifices to get him deified. But he has sacrificed thousands. Just look at him. Sublime. The true face of evil.
- Whenever he heard about how Prince Hans is a great Hidden Villain that fools many with his good antics before the big reveal, Luca would cut down whoever said that, after ranting at how much all those mean nothing if Hans never instilled FEAR to those who came across him. Luca might be pulling every tricks from the cliche of Evil Overlord out there, but his methods are very effective and he's proud of it.
- Where he himself has no interest on Miyo Takano, he is atleast grateful for teaching that prince a lesson before he himself got to him. Though he is most likely to kill her whatever the case is.
- Some researchers deduce that Luca actually had a tragic past of witnessing his mother being raped and due to his father's cowardice, he started hating everyone. Unfortunately, the source of it came from a recording, because Luca actually found out about the researcher making his report, told him that even if he has such past, SO WHAT, he enjoys what he does to those maggots undeserving to live. Apparently, the recording ends with several "Oink oink oink" sounds, no doubt from the researcher, and ends with Luca's yell "DIE, PIG!!!", and two deadly slashes.
- If there is one deity he feels that can match if bloodlust in combat, it's Azrael. Azrael in the meanwhile says that "for a Demigod, he is surprisingly tough. I like that".
Snow White (Disney)
Snow White, The Fairest Goddess Of Them All
- Demigoddess (Overdeity when in-tandem with the other Princesses of Heart)
- Symbol: An apple with a small bite mark on it
- Leitmotif: "Someday My Prince Will Come"
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Hair black as ebony, skin white as snow, friendly to all animals, being unable to corrupt due to being so sweet, being polite to everyone, awakening from love's first kiss, Princess of Heart
- Domains: Animals, Kindness, Beauty
- Heralds: The Seven Dwarfs: Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, and Dopey
- Allies: Bigby Wolf, Aqua, Princess Peach, Sora, Fluttershy, Jak, Daxter, Aurora, Alice, Weiss Schnee, the other Snow White (Hime Shirayuki)
- Enemies: The Evil Queen, Maleficent, Master Xehanort, The Master
- Not to be confused with: The Fables Snow White in the same house or the Magical Girl Hunter
- Opposes: Courtney Gears
- When she entered the Pantheon, there was a lot of debate when it came to her title as the "Fairest of them all". Snow White, in the meantime, is just glad to be around company in the House of Royalty.
- The Evil Queen has gotten furious over the fact that Snow White has now ascended, and is now plotting to get rid of her more than ever. Once noticeable act was to trick Snow White into brushing her hair with a poisoned comb that she would present in disguise as a hairdresser, but this was foiled by Jak, since he's a prince, and thus, would be able to see through the disguise.
- Was a bit concerned when she met with Johnny Appleseed who offered her some fresh apples (considering the last time she had one she was sent into a deep sleep). After some time with Snow White baking pies out of them, as well as a heart-to-heart chat, she has been a frequent buyer of Appleseed's apples which she makes into pies.
- Due to certain reasons, Appleseed has been moved to the Rework section, but thankfully his former herald, Applejack, recommended by Fluttershy during one of their friendly chats, is available for Snow White's apple supply. Thankfully, he was able to return to the Pantheon proper, and she was among the first to welcome him back.
- Charlotte LaBouff screamed in excitement when she came, seeing as Snow White was one of the original princesses that she grew up with. Snow White was flattered to find a good friend in the Pantheon, while Charlotte looked like she was about to faint in happiness.
- Despite her rank as a Demigoddess, she is also one of the legendary Princesses of Heart which could provide useful against Master Xehanort's plans in unleashing Kingdom Hearts and the Door to Darkness. Because of this, whenever she is with the other six princesses, her rank jumps to Overdeity.
- Snow White won't take anyone trying to use her heart for evil very well, and she appears to be in danger, she will summon the dwarves or her animal friends to attack the offender. So far, only Maleficent and Courtney Gears were able to successfully capture her.
- Has lots of animal friends who help clean up her temple every now and then. Fluttershy also comes to her temple to help clean out and to sing alongside Snow White.
- Rumors that she was also a Badass Princess who was best friends with Red Riding Hood and had a daughter named Emma are currently unfounded. After all, that's totally not how fairy tales are, right?
- Upon learning about that trek to find Malachite's hand she watched in horror and confusion as to who dressed as her.
- Rumor has it that the prince that Snow White married tried to win Rapunzel's heart, but lost her when she either died or ended up with Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert.