open/close all folders
Eveline, Goddess of Aging Quickly (E-001, Evie, The Grandmother)
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: The Mold Infestation
- Theme Song: Go Tell Aunt Rhody and Daidara Bocchi
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Ax-Crazy, The Assimilator, Bitch in Sheep's Clothing, Big Bad, Control Freak, Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette, Evil Cannot Comprehend Good, Source of the Mold, Hidden in Plain Sight, Hive Queen, Humanoid Abomination, Only wants a family, Love Makes You Evil, Psychic Powers, Actually 3 Years Old
- Domains: Bio-weapons, Psychic Powers, Infestation, Fungus, Degeneration, Family, Manipulation
- Distant Followers: Ed's Neo-Shadaloo Faction
- Allies: The Bakers, Alma Wade, Samantha Maxis, Poison Ivy, Mewtwo, Parasect, Lucy, Phazon
- Enemies: Chris Redfield, The SCP Foundation, Joel and Ellie, Aya Brea, SCP-049
- Obsessed with: Erma Williams, The Point Man
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Alex Mercer
- E-001, better known as Eveline, is a genetically modified Human designed to be a B.O.W. with the mission to eliminate and exterminate anyone who her creators deem as a threat, spreading a disease while blending as a regular human. Eveline has exceptional psychic powers that made her a rather controversial B.O.W. and it attracted a lot of attention from organization like B.S.A.A. and Blue Umbrella who wanted to get rid of all Bio-Weapons, which forced her creators to transport elsewhere. However, Eveline broke out and caused the ship she was being transported in to wreck near the Baker State in Lousiana. She then proceeded to brainwash all members of the Baker family and make them her own, since what Eveline desired the most was to have a family that loved her.
- How Eveline managed to find her way into the pantheon is unknown. It's believed that, shortly after the Bakers own ascension, Lucas was plotting something with Wesker and after pulling some strings, they managed to get her in here. The first she did was attach to anyone who would be a suitable family for her but The Baker Family, still under her influence, welcome her with open arms.
- She is genetically altered since she was a fetus to age much more quickly and resemble a 10-year-old girl. This was regulated by being administered a medication, but without she ages up at twenty-five times of a typical human being and when Ethan found her she looked like a very old woman in her eighties, enough to pass up as the Bakers grandmother. In the pantheon thankfully for her, the medication required to keep that accelerated ageing in check is provided on a daily basis and mostly to keep her confined in her temple since the dangers of an outbreak caused by her are high.
- The thing that Eveline desires the most is having a family of her own, that's why the Bakers are so protective of her, because she brainwashed them to care for her. She is the reason why they kidnap and kill people, so she can have a bigger family. There were some people outside of them who willingly wanted to be at least friends with Evie, one of those was Alma Wade believe or not, given their similar looks. She cares for her as if she was her own child and can even overlook her attempts at trying to force Alma into succumbing into the mold's influence (she stopped trying after taking a trip to the Almaverse). Eveline's for once is happy there is someone out there who understands her bizarre morality, even if Alma isn't the most stable person around.
- She was later introduced to Alma's son, the Point Man. Eveline instantly latched on to him and started calling him "brother", which brought him a few flashbacks of his brother Paxton Fettel and tried to distance himself from Eveline since he thought that the girl was no different from him, even if his own mother was fond of her. For this reason, it's not uncommon for Eveline to stalk him from time to time, he is already familiar with that thanks to Alma but he finds it annoying and unsettling. At least Eveline knows better than to harm him, less Alma finds out and lashes out at her.
- And then there was Erma, who was also close to Alma and so Eveline saw the little ghost girl as her sister and so tried to attach to her. Erma wasn't initially bothered but after Eveline started getting more insistent she starting lashing out at Evie and it didn't even help that her temples were right next to each other. At least with Eveline, the Bakers won't bother Erma anymore.
- On a less problematic note, she actually became good friends with Samantha Maxis. Both girls like plushies and also have control over an army of infected and luckily Eveline's influence can't reach Samantha.
- Eveline's infection comes from a special type of genetically altered fungus that can mind control any people who comes in contact with it and also can turn them into a biomass monstruosity after a period of exposure. While not as severe as her own infection, Eveline seems to be fond of the little Parasect and its little fungus growt controlling it. The same can't be same of others like Joel and Ellie, whose world fell into a period of darkness after a fungal infection nearly wiped out all of humanity and Eveline is not different from that, potentially worse.
- Eveline and the Phazon seem to be on good terms, with raised a lot of red flags in the pantheon considering what the Phazon does to living creatures but it seems it's mostly that source of their powers come from a fungus. That, and others fear what would happen if their respective influences got combined or if the Phazon tried to take over Eveline.
- Their source of powers may come from different places, but Evie and Poison Ivy are also on good terms, even if she is wary of the posibility of her ruining her lair.
- Being genetically created in a lab, Eveline has bonded of other creature of similar origin, particularly Mewtwo and Lucy who share the psychic powers and shares the same desire of belonging to a family as the former did. She is also as violent as Lucy when provoked but can be calmed down if someone takes care of her as a family member.
- Doesn't know what to think about Alex Mercer but knows that he is up to no good considering what he does. He tried to approach her and form an alliance but Eveline didn't believe him and turned him down. Strangely enough, he hasn't tried absorbing her yet, but she is expecting him to attack anytime. Of course, Alex thinks she is an Hypocrite because she does the exact same thing with other people.
- She is unlike any other B.O.W. before, at least compared to the likes of Nemesis and Mr. X in that she has her own motivations besides what she was programmed to do, even if her views and actions are not aligned with those of human morality and she has done many things that are outright villainous. Still, Albert Wesker ,being a former Umbrella member and wanting to know more about the Connections' creations after his little chat with Lucas Baker, wants to take Eveline to his side, promising to give her the family she desires (Which it being Wesker, it's all lies) and Chris Redfield caught up to Wesker and Lucas' schemes and has contacter his buddies at B.S.A.A. to take care of this issue.
- She has had some encounters with the SCP Foundation, which to her are no different from her previous creators on how they treated her and after having a chance encounter with SCP-049, they wanted to contain Eveline under a new temple since she could be dangerous. They were unsuccessful in containing Eveline since the Baker Family has her secured.
- There were debates wheter or not Eveline is a justified Tragic Monster. For starters, she brainwashed the Bakers into becoming her family the second she woke up in their house and several times she has been shown to enjoy inflicting pain on others, not to mention mentally messing with people and her bizarre morality make some people believe she is not as sympathetic as she is made out to be.
- Most families ascended (besides the Bakers) stay firmly away from Eveline. This mostly comes out that her wanting a family has made her try to force herself into others and so they are being careful with that.
Erastil The Elderly Immortal God (Old Deadeye, Stag God, Estig the Hunter)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A bow and arrow
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Domains: Law, Good, Community, Animal, Plant
- Portfolio: Good Old Ways, Arcadia, Badass Grandpa, Grumpy Old Man, Heroic Neutral, Horned Humanoid, The Older Immortal, Screw Politeness, I'm a Senior!
- Herald: The Grim White Stag
- Allies: Cayden Cailean, Hank Hill, Ron Swanson, Drow Ranger and Windranger, the House of Beasts, especially Bambi, The Farmer, Rolf, Applejack, The Cabbage Merchant
- Rivals: Clint Barton/Hawkeye and Oliver Queen/Green Arrow, Hanzo
- Enemies: Asdomeus, Cyth V'sug
- Opposes: Belkar Bitterleaf, Eustace Bagge
- Annoyed by: Calistria
- Pities: Soldier 76
- This god is not simply that old due to looking this way; Erastil is among the oldest deities in his world, even rumored to bring the bow and arrow to his world's humanity (both Hawkeye and Green Arrow have contested those claims). Regardless, Old Deadeye is a respected god who prefers the company with like-minded gods.
- He is not impressed with the current makeup of other Pathfinder Gods who have made their way to the Pantheon. The god he's most likely to side with is Cayden, whom he hopes will take up a more settled life. The Accidental God can only promise his followers won't make too much of a ruckus in his presence. He also tends to butt heads with Abadar over their contrasting loves for cities and the wilderness. Nevertheless, he's at least glad to have two other deities aligned with Good or Law. Asmodeus is much worse due to his potential for corrupting communities. That said, he does come in limited contact with the archdevil. That certainly can't be said for Calistria, a goddess he declared a homewrecker at best. It comes at no surprise that the Stag God hopes to bring forth more amiable deities into the fold.
- Erastil was glad to find a plethora of gods willing to have a similar life. Hank Hill is particularly interested in his philosophy, though he's unlikely to follow that god any time soon.
- Bob Belcher tried to have his family follow the same principles... which much less success. He still pays tribute to the Old Deadeye, but is less inclined to make his family do the same.
- Few deities are connected to Erastil more than the Farmer. The God of Farmers has tended his crops for some time and was glad to find someone who can help him produce high yields of crops. He shares this sentiment with Applejack the apple farmer and Rolf the foreigner of the cul-de-sac.
- As an old school god of the old ways, he seldom ventures into the more civilized areas in the Pantheon, preferring the outdoors. He was surprised there wasn't a deity dedicated specifically for that lifestyle or for that of cities. He strives to become the defacto god for the former.
- Was impressed with the way Ron Swanson runs his temple in the House of Justice. He gives the bureaucrat advice on how to take care of parks from time to time. The two both yearn for simpler times, causing them to bond. That and Erastil has become a fan of Ron's breakfast choices.
- Probably has one of the highest percentage of rangers in the Pantheon... other than actual rangers Drow Ranger and Windranger. When Erastil talked to Traxex about the drow, he was surprised how different her version of drow was (or that she looked more like a drow to him). He has taken care not to favor one over the other.
- He may be one of the first to master the bow and arrow, but whether he's the best at it is arguable. Both arrow superheroes claim to be the better sharpshooter. It remains to be seen if Erastil will take up the challenge.
- Also has some beef with Hanzo, but for a different reason. The archer has advocated others to modernized the bow and arrow to keep up with more modern weaponries, a tactic the Old Deadeye has long resisted.
- His followers may be hunters, but he strives to have an amiable relationship with all wild creatures in the Pantheon. This made him rather popular in the House of Beasts. This is especially true with Bambi.
- There has been a worrying amount of rangers who have been following the philosophy of a halfling named Belkar. The odd fellow has very few skills that a ranger typically does and instead develops a bloodlust for killing. Erastil hopes to put a stop to this loss of followers.
- Has a soft spot for Soldier 76, and some theorize has been helping the vigilante on his quest for justice. Many are puzzled why the help. It is actually due to Jack Morrision's background as a child of fathers. The Stag God hopes Soldier can return to that life, but such a prospect looks unlikely for now.
- He's tried to find the reason the Cabbage Merchant has had his cabbages destroyed so many times. His current suspect is Earl, who has denied these accusations.
- Of course, not all farmers have earned his blessings. He has made his disdain for Eustace Bagge well known, mostly for his mistreatment of others, especially Courage. It's not like Eustace has done much to win back his approval, cursing his name before sitting back on his chair in protest.
Khadgar, God of Age Relevancy in the Plot (Archmage Khadgar, Leader of the Kirin Tor, Archmage of the Kirin Tor, Supreme Commander of the Alliance Expedition, The Apprentice, Young Trust, Lord Wizard, Keeper of the Eternal Watch, Sons of Lothar, The Wondrous Wisdomball, The Shitty Wizard, The Mage, Dadgar)
- Intermediate God borderline Greater God
- Symbol: The Kirin Tor Banner, arguably Atiesh, the Greatstaff.
- Theme Song: Khadgars Plan and his Legion Theme
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: The Meditator and Prophet of the Alliance, Badass Bookworm, from being Medivhs Apprentice to becoming the Kirin Tors Archmage, Harshly honest, Magic Knight, Extremely Powerful, Younger Than He Looks, Distraught after watching the Alliance and the Horde fight each other again.
- Domains: Magic, Mages, Aging, Leadership
- Former Apprentice to: Medivh
- Respected by: Lord Kroak, Cosmos
- Mentor to: Rin Tohsaka, Akko Kagari
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Illidan Stormrage
- Complicated Relations with: Sylvanas Windrunner, Garrosh Hellscream, Kiritsugu Emiya, Touma Kamijou
- From the same universe: Sargeras, the Dark Titan, Gul'dan, Lord Jaraxxus, Deathwing, Arthas Menethil, The Old Gods, Arch-Thief Rafaam, Hagatha the Witch, King Togwaggle, Dr. Boom
- Others: Melkor, Sauron the Dark Lord, Lord Voldemort, Shinnok, Quan Chi, The GUAE Malum Magia, Anti-Mage, Mother Gothel, The Grand United Alliance of Destruction
- A legendary mage known within the floating city of Dalaran, Khadgar's journey from novice to Archmage was not easy. After being raised in the early days of Azeroth, he would be sent to seek apprenticeship under the Guardian Medivh, teaching him new sorceries and eventually, the basics of Kirin Tor magic. There, he would see visions of a grand war between the Orcs and Humans, create his own spells and witness a battle between a master mage and a titan-sized demon lord. However, all was not well when his master was found possessed by Sargeras and was forced to kill him, with a consequence that his life and magical energy was sucked prior to killing his master. Following the curse, his appearance, from a young apprentice to an old mage, would never change. His magical power however, did not.
- His ascension was followed by colorful, purple glyphs which appeared from the sky, giving hints that he did not here for ascension initially. It was later discovered that he was contacted via Jaina Proudmoore who gave him a message of "a new realm with different worlds converged into one place". Following his entrance however, he would reject her assistance for the reason that she brought him was to coordinate in Alliance politics and attempted to leave the place, had it not been for a king that approached him as soon as he was about to leave.
- The king, revealing to himself to be King Varian Wrynn, would later convince him to join the Pantheon, especially since he pointed to him a certain house in dire need of trainees. Convinced, he joined alongside Varian into the upper ranks of the current ascendants of the Alliance.
- He was overjoyed upon hearing from his alliance friends that not only did Varian and Jaina ascend, but so did his fellow Kirin Tor member Kalecgos. Knowing that he now holds the key to the Pantheon's Mana resource, he can finally help him in training new and worthy wizards to other worlds.
- Despite siding with the Alliance, he has approached the Horde as an ally and not an enemy. Thrall and Vol'jin especially have seen a kind heart in him, considering he helped the Burning Legion following their return. Grommash also came in, with an apology, to which he kindly accepted and showed that Orcs can be good in nature. That cannot be said towards Grom's son, Garrosh, who ended up bringing his horde with an alternate version to create The Iron Horde.
- Rather than aiming for which allegiance he would be placed into by the Horde and Alliance conflict, his ideas aim at the bigger enemies outside the usual conflicts. These include outer gods, a demonic legion, and even older unholy evils that loom around the Azeroth landscape. Seeing the bigger picture, this idea stuck by him led to his allegiance towards the Grand United Alliance of Good, with Cosmos reaching out to him. Upon meeting her, she sees great potential in him, while he sees her as an exemplar of good. She has promised a great extent to aid him in the worst possible scenarios against the battle on evil, even if it means going outside of his comfort zone.
- Among those who were immediately spotted by him were the GUAE Malum Magia as they are the group's evil mage sect. Not only do they have Gul'dan as one of their higher ranking members but they also serve the forces of Melkor, someone who would make the Lich King blush in terms of depravity and such injustice cannot go unnoticed.
- The evil sorcerers of the Mortal Kombat Tournament saw Khadgar as a massive threat, with Shinnok plotting ways to take him down with the his amulet while Quan Chi is attempting to contact support from Sauron. As for why, just ask the numerous times the Archmage of Dalaran closed the Dark Portal. Age can sometimes be a pain to underestimate.
- Working as a defender of Azeroth for so long has made him deal with all kinds of Omnicidal Maniacs over the years and the existance of the GUAD is a huge concern for him, partly seen some familiar faces are among as high ranking members. That and the preservation of life is one of Khadgar's goals that he must uphold, as well as the once massive assault of the Scourge, which changed Azeroth permanently.
- Hearing that demon hunters existed within the Pantheon, he thought to himself whether Illidan showed up prior before him, to which the latter replied by appearing right in front of him shouting YOU ARE NOT PREPARED! After the sight, the archmage would only give a large sigh, realizing that on old "friend" (read: frenemy) managed to take a seat before him. Though he is rather grateful that he and Illidan are in good terms, even with the number of times Illidan further doomed Azeroth by attempting to destroy Northrend, creating a demon army in Outland and in the third invasion, brought Azeroth closer to the Netherworld and Argus, because at least he made up for it by saving them from the Legion and for becoming Sargeras' jailor by the end of the third invasion.Illidan: "Sometimes the hand of fate, must be forced."Khadgar: "Must you really repeat that same line after the actions you've done?"Illidan: "What? I like it and it works... sometimes."
- His ascension would also bring the interest of his old master Medivh, who was proud to hear that his protégé has finally ascended following the recent events on his homeworld. Though he has no idea how to feel towards him, as he knows he killed him, resulting to his curse, all while remembering him via his spells, books, and even apparitions one which was used as a demon in disguise. His reapperance would confuse him further since he now has a teenage, cheerful set where he plays parties within the tower of Karazhan. Though he can say without a doubt is that he is glad Medivh is no longer possessed.
- Some have noticed that Khadgar has Atiesh in his possession and so does Medivh, its previous owner. The latter was later confronted about this, imploring for others to to ignore the fact that there are two versions of Atiesh in the pantheon while also further stating to never pay attention to Khadgar.
- His age has always been a matter of debate but at this point in time, Khadgar is supposed to be old but he managed to look younger than he did back when Medivh transformed him into an old man. Many believe magic has to do with that, after all mages are quite long lived thanks to their magic. Mother Gothel especially is intrigued with that and she's been trying to find out how to learn from Khadgar in order to extend her life without relying on the methods she used for years. The Archmage is obviously not thrilled about this.
- If Illidan's presence has any indication, its that Gul'dan is no farther within the sects of the Pantheon. The warlock's comments towards Khagdar are of pity and anger as he sees the archmage's attempts to halt the Legion's advance fruitless, if he wasn't an threat to deal with in the first place. With both Medivh and his apprentice in the same place, he's planning to make his moves quicker before the two could advance.
- However, if anything is to show that Gul'dan is a pawn to the Legion, Khadgar's fear would come true when it was revealed that Sargeras, the Dark Titan and Commanding Power of the Burning Legion, the one force he has stopped numerous times, ascended within Pantheon grounds before him. This would make him determined to take down the Dark Titan down and is willing to bring both sides of the Alliance and the Horde, alongside his allies and Illidan again, to fight against the biggest threat ever known in Azeroth's history.
- But that's not the only issue at stake, seeing as the Old Gods are too a looming presence in the pantheon and the four of them were imprisoned together in a special temple, which to Khadgar screams bad news considering how they can just manipulate and corrupt anyone from afar. And considering several of their top minions, like Deathwing, Ragnaros and Cho'gall, roam the halls of the pantheon, he thinks these shadowy creatures cannot go unnoticed.
- For being one of, if not the most dangerous mage since Aegwynn and Medivh, his reputation has preceded him potential among other mages. Gandalf sees the absolute best in him and has hope that he will be a great ally in the war against evil, while Harry thinks of him not as a great teacher for interested mages but as a leader, considering that he was one of the main leaders when the Burning Legion began their Third Invasion.
- Merlin however holds one of the highest honors for him, seeing his achievements as true examples of wizardry. His goals made it much better and is willing to bring him alongside the Magic Council. Though he agreed, on the condition that politics is not to be discussed.
- When news heard that he was one of the main driving force between the Second and Third Invasion Wars, Lord Kroak applauded him, even so much as to inviting him into the Slann as a worthy member of his mage race. While he did appreciate the offer, his caution towards him rose when news of what Kroak has done towards other races reached into the GUAG, not to mention the numerous sacrifices he and his race has done.
- Being a mage unfortunately brought in some disadvantages, chief among those were Anti-Mage and Kiritsugu Emiya being thorns on his magical prowess. While Kiritsugu has been calm towards him, he has his trust issues ever since he has connections with Illidan, who he already has a rather mixed history with. The latter for some reason always finds ways to disable his magic for a few minutes, but thanks to no part of his skills, he still can outmaneuver the Anti-Mage's attacks with counter-magic.
- His relations on Touma were worse, as the representative for punching mages to death doesn't sound like a good bell on his eyes. While the two are on good terms (read: not trying to kill each other), the former's personality has gotten the Archmage's nerve on him rather bad.
- Upon hearing what type of sorceries he could do, Ezreal approached him with interest seeing if he can improve his magical projectiles, as most Azerothian mages have used large portions of such like Arcane Missiles (and larger variants). Needless to say, Ezreal's magic did not disappoint him and is willing to help him out.
- Even if he is considered one of the best mages of his time, he racked up a reputation of being kind of a shitty wizard. This is a running joke for trolls and jokesters, some people even mistakenly assumed that Khadgar was indeed a shitty wizard. He usually laughs it off but it can be grating to hear the same joke every time he shows up.
- With several consultations with fellow mage Doctor Stephen Strange, open spots have been made for his classes where he can teach willing participants. Both have commented their rise to power and have shared several moments that changed their lives. Particularly, their power levels that made them one of the most powerful mages. This lead to a cooperative effort between the House of Magic and School, allowing him to form a magical faculty center, with efforts from Triss Merigold making it all possible.
Rin: "Ugh, this magical teaching is hard! Do I really need to do this?"Khadgar: *laughs* "I mean, you signed up for my class, and for being my first apprentice, I should credit you, but if you wish to be a better mage, you have to try harder."Rin: "I am! I just don't like this. Its too hard!"Khadgar: "Well if you wish, would you like to try another spell that is easier? Easier than your spells?"Rin: "Hey don't humiliate my skills! I swear I did better last time."Khadgar: "Then keep up."
- After much debating, other teachers were included into the faculty. Dumbledore brought the wizardry class a demonstration on Khadgar's abilities, with much awe. Zatanna was in charge of the Magician Class, with Strange as the head counselor alongside him and Merlin. Seeing a potentially new thriving community, the Magical Faculty was made.
- Following the sessions within the House of Magic as a new teacher, a certain female magus has contacted his presence. That magus turned out to be Rin Tohsaka, who has piqued her interest in the wizard's techniques, primarily on Mana Conservation and more powerful spells outside her knowledge. At the same time, he sees great potential on her magical skills, combined with her ability to summon Servants of her choice, though he sees her magical abilities alone to be sub-par. However he is dedicated to helping on her Mana control more efficiently, just expect Rin to be rather pushy everytime he keeps criticizing on her magic.
- Afterwards, Akko, seeking another master sorcerer sought his presence believing that he can teach her more versatile spells. He laughed the moment he met her, but seeing her the second time, and eventually the third time, he decided to take her to his wing as his second apprentice. Afterall, Akko's determination and heart is what motivated bringing her into his newly made class and has more expectations for other future apprentices in the future.
- A frequent visitor of the Tavern, usually representing the mage class alongside Jaina and his former mentor. He is notable for also pulling double duty, being a mage minion on ocassion, which sometimes led to confusion when he appears as both a minion and a hero. He brushes it off as just a mirror image gone wrong.Khadgar: "Impostor, I am the real Khadgar!"
- At the same time, a call to arms was reached out towards him by his Dalaran associates towards the impending invasion of the city by the League of E.V.I.L, led by the infamous Arch-Thief Rafaam. Terrified by the idea of the city being hijacked of its magical valuables, a team-coordinated effort alongside Kalecgos has been made to ensure that anyone linked to the same group will be imprisoned (which is are the ascended founding members).
- The Defenders of the Ancients believe he was the creator of the Pipe of Insight, formerly known as Khadgar's Pipe of Insight. He has no memory of ever creating said pipe but he decided to humor them by claiming he did it anyway.
- He personally created a magic crystal ball, known as the Wondrous Wisdomball, that could teach novices on the way of magic or give advice in general. Overtime it grew to become pretty wacky and nonsensical with it's advices, freezing people at random or even casting spells on random targets just for the hell of it, enforcing the belief that he is a pretty shitty wizard. But othertimes he is been surprisingly hepful, protecting its students from harm of even saving them from a potential threat. The only flaw it has is that it doesn't really distinguish if whoever find is evil or not, so the Wondrous Wisdomball could fall on evil hands and not even realize it.
- However, all seems lost following the Horde/Alliance wars instigated by the Banshee Queen, now Warchief of the current Horde Sylvanas. With the Legion's third invasion thwarted, he hoped a better connection between the two forces, but following her bestowed as Warchief, she brought Azeroth back into the fray of the Alliance and Horde War, and seeing that all his efforts all went for nothing, he became distraught and went back to Karazhan, where he might find a solution to clean the planet away from Sargeras' Sword implanted within the surface. With the Banshee Queen's presence, he has no qualms killing her especially after what she has done after the events that have unfolded.
- "Knowledge is power."
Theophrastus Bombastus Van Hohenheim, God of Supernatural Youth (Van Hohenheim, Papa Hoho, Slave 23, Philosopher in the West, Hohenheim of Light)
- Intermediate God (he's really a Greater God, but holds back)
- Symbol: An alchemical flask
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Kind-Hearted Blondes, Mysterious Parent, Really 450 Years Old, Half A Million Souls In Harmony, Fathers Who Disappeared In Fear of Outliving His Family, MayflyDecember Romance, Regretful of His Immortality, All-Loving Hero, Obfuscating Stupidity
- Domains: Immortality, Alchemy, Tragedy, Fathers
- Allies: Edward and Alphonse Elric (his sons), Roy Mustang, Alex Louis Armstrong, Greed the Avaricious, AZ, Mufasa, Madame Foster, Android 17 and 18, Avatar Aang, J'onn J'onnz, The Sole Survivor, Jack Harkness, King Asgore Dreemur and Toriel, Katara, Toph Beifong, Zuko, Sokka
- Commonality Connection with: Ermac
- Van Hohenheim is the Mysterious Parent of the Elric brothers. A skilled alchemist, Hohenheim left the family when they were young, never sticking around to even see their mother die. However, Hohenheim wasn't simply a deadbeat father; he was an ageless, immortal being, a living Philosopher's Stone who feared both outliving his children and love. In addition, he had to deal with the machinations of the homunculi. On a side note, this also happens to be why the Elric brothers' parents weren't married. As a distant father, He gets along with Mufasa.
- A different version of him, Hohenheim of Light, has different and more selfish motives from the main counterpart; he's a body surfer on the run from his psychotic ex-partner. The main Hohenheim was hesitant to interact with this incarnation due to stealing bodies, but felt less condemning due to his "Light"'s antonement.
- When said psychotic ex-partner finally made it to the Pantheon, Dante presumed that he was Light and tried to coax him back into a relationship. He promptly informed her that this wasn't the case, that he already knew from Light that their old relationship was over, and that he and his sons want absolutely nothing to do with her.
- Despite deeply regretting his immortality, when his death came the poor sod wanted to keep on living. Death gave him a nice send-off, but there was a part of Hohenheim that still wished to see his kids. With his ascension to godhood, he now gets to be a full part of their lives and never have to watch them die. He is somewhat jealous of yet incredibly sympathetic to Asgore Dreemurr and Toriel. This is because because they are guaranteed to grow old if they have kids, yet in spite of this outlived their son anyway.
- Within Van Hohenheim exists the source of his alchemical powers; half a million souls dwell within his being. In time, he made friends with all of them, and while he's in charge they nonetheless guide him. This makes him a living philosopher's stone, and just as strong as Father in his prime. Since he values the souls in him, he rarely uses this power.
- Due to the sheer mass of souls inside of him, Shang Tsung is just dying to get a taste of him. Hohenheim is advised to stay away from both him and Tirek, for obvious reasons. Oddly enough, some can usually see him conversing with Ermac, in hopes of learning how to give the souls inside him more autonomy.
- The source of his immortality is a story of tragedy. He was the 23rd house slave in Xerxes, serving as an alchemist for the King of Xerxes. There, he would work with guidance from a homunculus, creating a massive transmuation circle. What he didn't know was that the ritual would kill everyone in Xerxes so the King would become immortal, and what only the homunculus knew was that he would be the one to get a strong, immortal body from all this. Being in the center, Hohenheim was given half the inhabitants of Xerxes, forced to live as the sole survivor of his land while half its inhabitants screamed in his head.
- As the only survivor of Xerxes, he naturally gets along with the Sole Survivor and Avatar Aang. However none of this can compare to the absolute sympathy he feels for poor J'onn J'onnz, who had to deal with the death of his entire world around him. One of Hohenheim's goals in the pantheon is to try and safely restore the Martian Manhunter's people. He absolutely despises Griffith, due to his mass sacrifice and it being incredibly similar to Father's own destruction of Xerxes. He also hates Nagash the Undying, due to his desire to kill EVERYONE so that they may serve him as the undead.
- Often spends time with Kraft and Holo, as they have the same issue of a MayflyDecember Romance. He also hangs out with Jack Harkness for an immortal companion.
- In addition Papa Hoho became concerned with 17 and 18's love lives, due to their slowed aging. Though happy to discover they both found significant others and started families over time, his concern has since shifted to the twins' lack of contact after that. He was pleased to see them fully united again as two of the key players for Universe 7 in the Tournament of Power, though briefly lamented when he thought that 17 had given his life in his attempt to protect Goku and Vegeta's fighting chance and cried Tears of Joy when he saw the boy had survived and went on to become the champion of the tounrnament. He's been cheerleading MVP chants whenever he heard them since then.
- Once mistook Madame Foster for his good friend Pinako Rockbell. The two ended up becoming good friends over a drink though; Foster reminds him a lot of Winry's grandmother.
- Was initially suspicious of AZ due to the whole "Ultimate Weapon" thing, but after meeting him sees the King of Kalos as an alright fellow whose actions were, if not justified, certainly understandable.
- Is sometimes mistaken for Father, and people once believed they were the same. Though he's not Father, they do have a relationship; Homunculus first came to be due to Hohenheim donating his blood (in essence, making him a clone of Hohenheim), and used him as a template skin to survive outside his flask. As he was born out of Hohenheim's own being, Father exists as his shadow given life. Adding this a timeline where Father and Hohenheim were the same person, who planned to convert the people of Central into a Philosopher's Stone in order to free the world of sin. Hohenheim has thoroughly rejected this incarnation.
- Considers Relius Clover revolting for what he did to his wife and kids.
- On Alphonse's insistence, his sons passed him forward an invitation to a party to celebrate the seat transfer of Korra, and he ended up coming with Ed, Al, and Winry. He got a chuckle out of watching his sons, Korra, and the party's host Asami Sato fumble through Ed's attempt to introduce Winry to Asami when it turned out they already knew each other. Meanwhile, Van got to converse with Aang again, this time meeting Aang's wife Katara along with his companions. The Gaang took to him pretty well, with Toph even stating he reminded her of Zuko's uncle Iroh, which made Zuko feel temporarily guilty for not inviting the old man. Hohenheim just asked him to promise to introduce them later.
- Since the party, Greed has approached him on how to converse with the souls in his Philosopher's Stone. When he inquired as to why, Greed stated that when he figured out that the Avatar and the Philosopher's Stone were both soul jars in a sense, he realized that whenever he saw Hohenheim spacing out and talking to himself, that's what he was actually doing. So far It's been a work in progress.
Alessi, God of De-aging (Alessy)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Stand, Sethan, lifting an axe up
- Theme Music: His theme from "Heritage For the Future"
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Making Others Younger, Would Hurt a Child, Psycho for Hire, Casting a Shadow, Dirty Coward, Sadist, An Axe to Grind (To Fit His Personality)
- Domains: De-aging, Axes, Sadism
- Allies: Dio Brando, Basco ta Jolokia, Springtrap, Freddy Krueger
- Enemies: Jean-Pierre Polnareff, Jotaro Kujo, Joseph Joestar, Noriaki Kakyoin
- Opposed by: Every single child deity
- Alessi didn't ascend for the fact that he got affected by Fountain of Youth effect. He ascended because he himself has the power to make people younger. If someone touches his Stand Sethan, what manifests as a shadow-like being, they turn younger based on how long they have been touching it. For example, 22 something Jean Pierre Polnareff touched it for a split second and got reduced to eight-year old. And it can de-age someone to the point they will become a fetus. And it doesn't just de-age their body, but their mind and powers as well. And only way to reverse the effects is to knock him unconscious.
- Alessi's Stand benefits him greatly as he is frankly afraid of attacking adults. So not only would he hurt a child, but he practically banks on it.
- Of course in the Pantheon he has been getting wary of how useful his Stand is so that he doesn't accidentally de-age someone to their prime like what he did with Joseph this one universe. And be careful of those who are really old. Especially after Asura came to teach him a lesson on hurting children and tanked through Sethan's powers.
- He is quite self-aware that he is weird... but then claims that who admit them being weird cannot really be that weird, right?
- Might be a fan of The Shining.
- Once tried to hunt down Vash the Stampede out of his own personal reasons. Both of them came out alive, but Alessi in much worser condition.
- While Alessi is more of a mercenary than anything, it is probably a good idea to make sure to keep him in line, as if he starts being too successful on his job, he might get overinflated ego and try to turn on you.
- Likes to call himself and children "good boys". He is anything but and he probably doesn't mean it that much when referring to others.
- While he might have the power to de-age people, it is probably not a good idea to outright ask him to it on one self. Mainly because he probably cannot guaranteed you get the right age you want, and that the effect can be reverted if something happens to him.
Kagura, Goddess of Maturity Based on Physical Age (The Destroyer of Yoma, Master Kagura)
- Lesser Goddess (Child, Teen), Intermediate Goddess (Adult), Greater Goddess (True Kagura)
- Symbol: Her flower-marked eyes
- Theme Music: Power of the Red Orb, Future of Resolution as True Kagura
- Alignment: True Neutral as a child, Lawful Neutral a Teen and Adult, Chaotic Neutral as True Kagura
- Portfolio: Maturity Based on Physical Age, Woman in White, MacGuffin Super Person, Demon Slaying, Space Master, Will Explode If She Keeps On Fighting On Her Fully Powered State
- Domains: Reincarnation, Space, Age, Mentalism
- Enemies: Orochi, The Mikami, Dougen, demonic entities in the Pantheon
- In the shinobi world, there exist legends of a being calling herself Kagura. Having existed at least over 900 years, she has simple objectives: transform into human form from the Reincarnation Orb, grow stronger by killing yoma and eating their Reb Orbs, crystallized essences of their life force, proceed to destroy as many yoma as possible when she has fully awakened, and return back to Reincarnation Orb when her powers are too much for her to handle. This cycle will continue every 100 years until all yoma are eliminated.
- As her power grows, so does her appearance. And with that, her mentality. In her weakest form, she started as an innocent Cheerful Child, though she later started to develop a playfully serious side. As she is growing, she turns into a mature but still oblivious teenager concern on growing stronger. As she is starting to reach the peak of her power, she becomes a somewhat arrogant adult, ready to slay yoma. If she reaches full awakening, she will become a berserker who will destroy everything in her hunt (though she has learned to not reach full berserker stage). She mainly alters between her Child and Adult appearance depending on the situation, with True form being reserved for then she needs to pull her weight and Teenager form rarely getting any use.
- Also note that all of that are tied to the Red Orbs. She can actually grow weaker and smaller if you knock them out of her. We don't recommend eating the Red Orbs. Outside of Kagura, they have some interesting effects.
- Her role as a demon slayer is at an interesting place as of now. She promised that she will not slay yoma anymore, as she is at stage where if she were to move on killing them, the power would drive her body to the limit, killing her and creating such heat that the after-effect would demolish the entire region of Kyoto. However, since that is only the case with yoma, she could kill other demons without any problem. Though as of now, she is mostly concerned on preventing yoma from manifesting in the first place.
- Kagura does know a special Ninja Art which can permanently banish yoma out of this world, but she rather just kill them outright. Plus it can drain away from person's life if they keep on using it.
- Dante seemed to have offered her few jobs to get some off his back and see if she can slay normal demons jut fine. Kagura hasn't really accepted any of them since DMC demons tend to drop red orbs as well and she's not risking the potential reaction they would have on her.
- Kagura is rather friendly forwards Kamui, as both of them are saviours of sort destined to awake periodically. And due the fact that Kagura decided to finally go against her fate, Kamui wonders if she can do the same.
- She has gotten the interest of Palkia, as her fighting style mainly consist of her literally ripping the fabric of space open to create blades of energy.
- There is some questions regarding who "the One who brings peace"/"the Almighty" she is referring to, as she claims to be the messenger of that person. Not even she is sure on it. However, considering the theming of her strongest attacks, as some of her taunts of her power, it seems that the One might be someone from the Shinto Pantheon.
- Speaking of which, Susano'o was rather annoyed of another deity using his name for something (that being Kagura's Ultimate Ninja Art). However, when he considered what she might be, and how she killed Orochi, he isn't going to bother with her.
- She spends quite a lot of time in House of Food, as she likes to experience new types of food, as she never had much time in her multiple reincarnations to do that.
Kira Daidouji, Goddess of Improbable Age (The genius elementary school student striving for world domination, Kiraran, Swimsuit Lady, Kira Daidohji)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A figure of herself made out of blue slime
- Theme Music: Poolside Dynamite!
- Alignment: Fancies herself as Lawful Evil, though is more like Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: School Swimsuit, Forced To Go To Middle School Even Though She Has a PhD., Enfant Terrible, Motion Capture Blob Monster, Making a Splash, Take Over the World, Wrestling, Jerkass
- Domains: Science, Costumes, Water, Slimes, Conquest, Youth
- Allies: Catherine Kyoubashi, Dr. Eggman, Mei-Fang Dr. Wily, The Brain, Mao, Waldstein
- Partner: Kyogre
- Rivals: Kokonoe A. Mercury (self-proclaimed), Nitori Kawashiro
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Heart Aino
- Enemies: Angelia Avalonne, Scharlachrot, world destroyers (how is she going to conquer the world without the world!?)
- There were some discussion on what position Kira would apply to, ranging from School Swimsuit or Compulsory School Age. However, Kira denied all of those suggestions and insisted that she should get the position of Evil Child Genius. Due of her having a PhD. at a age of eleven, and already having plans to world domination (even if she has to begrudgingly help heroes constantly due of Evil Versus Oblivion), she was able to snatch the spot.
- Tries to be with other evil geniuses in the Pantheon, but due of her needing to spend time in the Academy, she hardly ever has the time for that. As such, the only one she is really gets to spend time with is The Brain.
- She also gets surprisingly fine with Mao. Even his "perverted" moments don't really mind her, as she already knows a professor who's a pervert. Plus the fact that two of them do have friends they care about, as much as it doesn't seem like it.
- Fancies herself as a rival for Kokonoe, saying that ether and seith aren't that different. Kokonoe for the most part ignores her.
- Multiple wrestling gods are surprised how well she can reform some grappling moves. Even of she needs a help of her slime to pull them off.
- Has tried going into the House of Otherness to gather up Slimes to create new versions of her slime creation. And there is one rumour that she is trying to capture Arakune to do a similar thing...
- Wants Tsukuyomi to keep her hands away from her. Yes, they might sound a like, but that doesn't mean she tolerates that psycho's behaviour. She seems to not have anything against Negi Springfield, even if he mistook her to Tsukuyomi once.
- No family relation with Tomoyo Daidouji. Or the Daidouji who's in the opposite end of the size spectrum.
Peter Pan, God of Eternal Youth (The Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up, Proud And Insolent Youth, Little Flying Eagle, Peter Banning, The Pan, Pan the Man, Pan the Avenger)
- Symbol: His Shadow
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (with shades of Chaotic Good)
- Portfolio: Never Growing Up due to coming to the conclusion that Growing Up Sucks, Flight, Fun Personified, using a knife for fighting
- Domains: Children, Adventure, Youth
- Heralds: The Lost Boys
- Followers: Those who want to never grow up physically.
- High Priest: Rufio
- Allies: Tinkerbell, Sora, Miyuki Hoshizora, Aqua
- Enemies: Captain Hook, Risky Boots.
- Opposes: Sam Flynn
- Friendly Rivalry: Terra
- Conflicting Opinion: Wendy Darling
- Neither a good nor an evil god. He enjoys luring children away to Neverland to be his playmates and never grow up. Due to his very nature he is an outcast; the children he takes never stay forever, ultimately he is the only child in history who never grew up and this can be a lonely existence. Though Peter generally shrugs this off.
- Also works with Death of the Endless, leading recently deceased children to the afterlife (or to Neverland) so that they won't be scared.
- When Miyuki Hoshizora ascended, Pan was rained with massive Squee-ing and learned that Miyuki crushed on him before ascension, long when his tales were mere fairy tale and before his ascension. Impressed greatly, she's honored with the position as one of his "Lost Children", which temporarily shocked Miyuki and had her saying, "I-I'm not lost or anything! Happupuuu~", then accept the offer anyway.
- Was really confused at how someone (8-Bit Mickey) dressed up as him for a quest to find Malachite's Hand.
- Does not like Sam Flynn because of his resemblance to Captain Hook in his youth. Sam doesn't even know how to react, but just ignores this.
- The House of Theater often does plays on the time Peter Pan brought Wendy Darling and her brothers to Neverland. Due to tradition, Peter is always played by a young woman. Although Wendy has long since died of old age, Peter is quite glad that her legacy will live on forever.
- He and Sora are capable of performing the Neverland Limit Break when fighting together. Whenever they attack, expect images from their first meeting to appear in the field.
- Was surprised to find Terra in the Pantheon. Though Terra was once tricked by Captain Hook into fighting him, neither of them hold any ill-will towards each other and even spar occasionally.
- When word of Captain Hook's ascension reached Peter, his first reaction was to let out signature rooster caw with joy. Now that his old nemesis has arrived, Pan can resume his old battles and putting the old "Codfish" in his place.
- Someone attempted to pin down Neverland's location and theorizes that it's actually somewhere in Earth. Specifically, Turneffe Atoll at the Caribbean Islands. Of course, Peter has no plans on confirming this nor does he care.
Aemon Targaryen, The Long-Lived God (Maester Aemon)
- Symbol: A crow, scarlet red like the Targaryen dragon sigil
- Theme Song: The Night's Watch
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Reassinged To The Wall, Cool Old Guy, The Oldest Person In Westeros, Reasonable Authority Figure, One Of The Last Targaryens, Had To Stand By As His Relatives Were Killed, Mentors, Could've Been King And Have Changed Everything, "Love Is The Death Of Duty", Dies Happy, Protective Of His Young Brother
- Domains: Maesters, Royalty, Elders, Winter, Protectors
- Followers: Armando Dippet, Methuselah, Granny Smith
- Allies: Jon Snownote , Zekrom, Yu Narukami, X, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Alexstrasza, Queen Elsa, Jack Frost, The Inspector
- Supports: Daenerys Targaryen (his great-grandneice), Oberyn Martell, Ned Stark, Tyrion Lannister
- Additional relationship with: Aerys II Targaryen (his grandnephew)
- Enemies: The Night's King, Kaldr, Deathwing, The Dark Judges, Dr Wallace Breen, Black Hand
- Opposes: Gregor Clegane, Tywin Lannister, Cersei Lannister, Robert Baratheon (his great-grandnephew), Petyr Baelish
- Westeros is a continent beseeched by political schemers, civil wars and the such. It's a sign of great fortune, talent or dumb luck for someone to make it to old age, yet even among them Aemon Targaryen is a special case. He was the third son of King Maekar I, born during the reign of his grandfather Daeron the Second, and the namesake of the chivalric Aemon the Dragonknight. A Maester since 19, he would famously refuse the crown and eventually choose to be part of the Night's Watch. He would serve until his passing at 102 years old, being the oldest person in all Westeros.
- It's worth noting that as his older brother Aerion drank wildfire and named his kid Maegor, and his other older brother Daeron contracted the pox, hie would be king had he wanted the inheritance. Many wished he was king, though Aemon is happy that his younger brother Aegon knew what he was doing. There is a Targaryen bastard and Hand of his father, Brynden Rivers, who's more than twenty years his senior, but since he's not "living" in a conventional sense and is supported by a tree, he wasn't counted.
- He seems to have forgotten about Jaehearys II, assuming that the Aerys II Targaryen is his nephew rather than grandnephew. In fairness, he was really sickly and only held the throne for three years.
- Having given up his inheritance by taking the black, he can't get himself involved with the politics of Westeros. That being said, he's still interested in what's going on. His vows have been tested three times, with the greatest being Robert's Rebellion. Naturally, he's angered by Robert Baratheon for bringing an end to his family's dynasty(though gets his beef with Aerys), and even more pissed off with Tywin and Gregor for slaughtering his kin. Naturally, he gives his best wishes to Oberyn Martell for trying to bring the two to justice. Approves of Tyrion Lannister, due to both trying to run the country properly and siding with Daenerys Targaryen. He's particularly upset at the chaos Petyr Baelish has caused. Deeply cares for his younger brother Aegon the Unlikely, better known as Egg. His protectiveness towards his brother has led him to get along with Yu Narukami.
- Is half-blind and exceedingly frail, but regarded by most of the pantheon as one hell of a Cool Old Guy and great mentor. He became good friends with fellow mentor Obi-Wan Kenobi due to the shared interest. He's also sympathetic to the sacrifices X has made for his duty as a Maverick Hunter, given the great heartbreak with his duty. Incredibly happy to learn that Jon Snow was a fellow pantheon member, however his smile soured upon learning what happened to the Night's Watch after his passing. Though with his death his watch has ended, Aemon's fury towards the mutiny has not.
- Was very interested to learn that Jon Snow happened to be the son of Rhaegar Targaryen, and by extension his great-great-grandnephew. News of this led him to smile, before chuckling at himself that the proof he wasn't the last dragon was staring him in the face. Time will tell whether this relationship will bite either of them in the ass.
- With his duties on the Wall, Aemon often feels at home visiting the House of Water and Ice. Though at first cautious to the cryomancers Elsa and Jack Frost, it soon become clear to the Maester they were benevolent. With knowledge that the White Walkers are coming, he has sought their help. He's also gotten the help of The Inspector to patrol the Wall.
- Regards Lissandra as frighteningly similar to the White Walkers, both being magical and evil ice beings who seeks to freeze the world. Obviously, he's also worried about Kaldr for much the same reason. Neither are particularly concerned about Aemon due to incredibly decrepit state. And due to the presence of wights beyond the Wall, he is concerned over the House of the Undead. However he's far more worried about the likes of Black Hand due to his ability to reanimate corpses and omnicidal ambitions. Likewise, he's against the deranged "justice" of the Dark Judges. Disdainful towards Dr Wallace Breen, who's status as The Quisling would likely result in him selling mankind out to the White Walkers.
- As a Targaryen, He's interested in dragons and was pleasantly surprised to learn they were in abundance. His favorite in that house is Zekrom, due to representing ideals, though mildly disappointed that it was the electric dragon who representing them instead of the fiery Reshiram. He also is fond of the fiery Alexstrasza whom has asked to help with burning down wights and the invading White Walkers. Naturally abhors Deathwing, whom he considers a disgrace to dragons and a reminder of the deranged Mad King Aerys.
Nana Abe, Goddess of Unclear Ages
- Alignment: Claims to be Lawful Good, is actually Chaotic Good
- Symbol: あべ なな next to a crescent moon with rabbit ears
- Theme song: Märchen Debut and Märchen∞Metamorphose
- Portfolio: Vague Age, Womanchild, Older Than She Looks, Bad Liar, Bunnies for Cuteness, Cloudcuckoolander, Large Ham, Maintain the Lie, Saying Too Much
- Domains: Music, Age, Rabbits
- Allies: The ascended Cinderella Girls, Lopunny, Reisen Udongein Inaba, Hibari
- While she might seem like an ordinaly Meido, Nana originally from the planet Usamin to fight evil aliens and defend the Earth.
- In actuality, Nana's just a normal human trying to keep a facade of being an alien that no one believes because of Nanas inability to tell a convincing lie without adding outrageous details.
- The court of the gods ascended Nana to her position due to her skills at keeping he age a secret from everyone.
- Despite Nanas claims to be forever 17, many deities believe her to be closer to 20 because of the time Nanas mother called her to vote. They quickly changed their guesses to be closer to 27 when Sanae implied Nana to be around her age.
- Unlike many idols who create convincing personas for their on-stage selves, Nanas Usaminian self is very unconvincing to many, not only because of how much Nanas character requires another person to follow along with her, but also because of her inability to keep her stories straight, frequently creating holes in her stories that she has to patch up with more lies.
- Because of her association with rabbits, Nana gets along well with other rabbit themed deities such as Reisen, Lopunny and Hibari.
- When not in her temple or performing, Nana can frequently be seen working as a maid at the house of food or practicing her acting at the house of theater.
- Nana was surprised she didn't get a spot in the house of Extraterrestrials since she expected everyone to believe her claims that she's an alien when she's never done anything alien-like before.
- Despite their similarly spelled names, Nana's not to be confused for a creator of multiple Pokemon species.