open/close all folders
Hinagiku Katsura, Goddess of Top-Graded Athletes ("Invincible-Senpai")
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Wooden Masamune and Shirosakura swords crossed over the Hakuou Academy Crest
- Theme Songs: Power of Flower (sung by her) and A Cruel Angel's Thesis (also sung by her)
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Strangely Influential Student Council Presidents, Pink-Haired Swordswomen, Excelling At Both Grades And Sports, Masked "Ally of Justice" Alter-Egos, Unexpectedly Extreme Popularity, Tsunderes, Cute But Tough Girls, Shock and Awe, Being Idolized By Both Genders
- Domains: Studying, Swordsmanship, Responsibility, Romance
- Followers: All honor students who are also excellent at sports
- Allies: Hayate Ayasaki, Nagi Sanzen'in, Mikoto Misaka, Fate Testarossa, Utena Tenjou, Setsuna Sakurazaki, Akeno Himejima, Signum, Jimmy Hopkins, Asuna Kagurazaka, Chie Satonaka, Shizuru Fujino.
- Smash Sisters with: Misaki Ayuzawa
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: With Asura (one-sided).
- Ascended to the Pantheon after winning a popularity contest in the Academy as well as being among the smartest.
- Often seen with Hayate Ayasaki in the House of Profession and always has tea prepared by him after her morning jogs. She remains oblivious to the rumors surrounding them and thinks her feelings for him are a secret.
- When not in student council meetings, supervising her followers, or out on her morning jogs, she enjoys stopping by the House of Combat for some sparring. The residents there have learned the hard way not to take her lightly just because she is an honor student - turns out she spends just as much time practicing her swordsmanship as she does studying. And she studies A LOT. Having two magic swords that she can call at will also help though, and she's proven more than capable of fighting everything from ghosts and demons, to big robots and other skilled combatants.
- Occasionally works up the courage to ask Hayate to spar with her. Despite a little flirting they really are just sparring, and Hinagiku consistently proves to be an even match for the Combat Butler. At the end of their sparring sessions she always seems to be about to say something before running off...many of the other Gods have started a betting pool to see if she'll ever manage to tell him.
- Hinagiku was given a place in the Battle Harem of the GUAG Chick Magnet Quartet, of which Hayate is part of. There she formed a good friendship with Akeno, though some gods did notice a quite strange similarity between the two.
- Hinagiku was thoroughly unamused to hear from the Quartet's leader that Hayate has received a bloody beatdown by Asura - out of mistaking Mithra for his Ojou-sama for the voice similarities, and thus decided to visit his temple to ask him why he's done it. Asura calmly explained that he doesn't trust Hayate the slightest bit, being part of the Chick Magnet Quartet, out of thought of him "corrupting" Mithra, as is the rest of the Quartet. While she does understand his reasons and is happy on the fact that Mithra has such a good father (unlike Hayate), Hinagiku would still remind him that she won't forget and she won't forgive.
- Is currently negotiating with Wiz and Boomstick to have a Death Battle arranged with her against the Master of Katanas and Japanese Swordsmanship, Samuel Rodriguez. So far, Sam's expressed interest in fighting against her.
- Shizuru Fujino is very pleased with her ascension and is currently working to get her more involved with the Academy as a fellow Student Council President. She's also dropped repeated hints about Hinagiku coming to visit her at her temple in the Love House and how excited her followers are to meet her but so far her hints have gone completely over Hinagiku's head. Shizuru is fine with a challenge.
- A rumor is circulating across the Pantheon that the reason why she is so masculine is because Johnny raised her as his adoptive daughter. Both her and Johnny seem to hold no comment over it.
- Recently has been seen sparring with Setsuna and Misaki in the House of Combat. Some people claim that she has some aspects in common with the aforementioned deities, moreso with the latter.
- Made a cover of Cruel Angel's Thesis.
Koichi Hirose, God of Short Students (Guanglai Kangyi)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Stand, Echoes
- Theme Song: His theme from Eyes of Heaven, Courage, and Evolution (when using Act 3)
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Tiny Schoolboy, Evolution Power-Up, Heroic Charisma, Cowardly Lion, Supporting Protagonist, Friends With Rohan, Tiny Guy to Yukako's Huge Girl, Nice Guy, Adaptation Dye-Job, Sensitive Guy To Josuke's Manly Man, Multiform Balance
- Domains: Stands, Schools, Sound, Gravity
- Followers: Blaine, Bobby
- Allies: Josuke Higashikata, Rohan Kishibe, Jotaro Kujo, Okuyasu Nijimura, Giorno Giovanna (former enemy), Yugi Muto, Son Gohan, Neville Longbottom
- Enemies: Yoshikage Kira, Solf J Kimblee, Yuno Gasai, Gyro Man, Jack the Ripper
- Koichi Hirose is a rather small college student, starting off as a meek school boy. However he would have a number of bizarre adventures when Stands started popping up in Morioh, growing to a strong and charismatic, if somewhat cowardly hero and a good friend of Josuke Higashikata. Eventually, he managed to become part of the Trope Pantheon.
- His Stand is Echoes, which after hatching eventually gained. Act 1 is capable of writing a sound effect on anything, repeating it over and over in increasing volume. Act 2 increases this effectiveness and gains speed, and when the sound effect is touched an effect related to the sound is produced. Finally there's Act 3, which can make things greatly increase in weight so long as the target is in 5 meters. Gyro Man is really nervous when it comes to Echoes Act 3, due to his vulnerability to gravity-based attacks.
- While Act 1's power to attach a sound to someone is often looked down upon by some gods, it's surprisingly effective; he nearly drove a villain mad from extremely loud and painful sounds. Loan sharks are advised not to deal with him, as the mortal Tamami Kobayashi can attest to.
- A couple years after the villains in Morioh had been dealt with, he was sent to check out Giorno Giovanna and determine whether he inherited Dio's evil nature or not. Thankfully Giorno turned out to be a good guy, and went home. The two sound kind of alike. He's not shown much interest in Passione afterwards, and Diavolo is glad of this because he has enough Stand Users to deal with.
- There was some initial trouble between him and Son Gohan due to seeing Echoes Act 1 and mistaking it for being related to Cell, but that was quickly alleviated. The two became friends, being that Koichi's similar to Gohan and even seems to have the Super Saiyan hair look sometimes. Him and Yugi Muto are also friends since they're small schoolboys who grew tougher during their story.
- A rather popular figure in Morioh, he is capable of making friends easily and as such sometimes hangs out in the House of Friendship. He likes Neville Longbottom, as the two went from relatively wimpy to tough and an important ally to the main hero.
- Wasn't pleased to learn that Yoshikage Kira was part of the Trope Pantheon. This was especially the case upon learning about Solf J Kimblee, another expert Mad Bomber. Generally doesn't like serial killers are Morioh has had a problem with them.
- He's currently dating Yukako Yamagishi, who initially started off as this before calming down and losing her Yandere traits. Still, this experience has led Koichi to fear yanderes in general, such as Yuno Gasai.
- Sounds like Issei Hyoudou, Link, Meliodas, and Shu Ohma. He can understand where Shu is coming due to having to deal with a Yandere of his own. Doesn't shares any of the perversions of Issei and Meliodas though.
- Might have a little more potty mouth than what he lets off. Especially when a woman pissed him off by being obnoxious, his response would be to sic Echoes Act 3, with the latter exclaiming "OK, MASTER! LET'S KILL DA HO! BIIIIIITTTCH!!"
- Originally enemies with Giorno after he conned him out of his luggage and passport, but made up and became allies with him after helping him defeat Black Sabbath.
Batsu Ichimonji, God of Transfer Students (Burning Batsu, The Hot-Blooded Transfer Student)
- Lesser God (Intermediate God as Burning Batsu)
- Symbol: The Taiyo High Emblem.
- Theme Song: On the Rooftop of Taiyo High (shared with Hinata and Kyosuke) (TVC version here)
- Alignment: Neutral Good, with Chaotic tendencies
- Portfolio: Transfer Students, Shonen Hair, Having an X Mark in his Forehead, The Son of Raizo and the Cousin of Kyosuke and Hyo, Hot-Blooded, Balanced Characters, Kiaidan, Burning Batsu, Not Liking Dogs, The Power of Friendship, Crossover Participants.
- Domains: Combat, High School, Emotion, Family, Friendship.
- Heralds: Raizo Imawano (his father), Shizuku Ichimonji (his mother), Kyosuke Kagami (his cousin), Hinata Wakaba
- Allies: Yurika Kirishima (former enemy), Ran Hibiki, Natsu Ayuhara, Domon Kasshu, Pinkie Pie, Elena, Ryu (the one from Street Fighter), Hayato Kanzaki, Frank West, Gentaro Kisaragi/Kamen Rider Fourze and the Kamen Rider Club, Ieyasu Tokugawa, Steven Universe, Jimmy Hopkins, Asuka Kazama (no relation to both Akira and Daigo).
- Rivals: Roy Bromwell, Daigo Kazama (both friendly), Demitri Maximoff, Akuma, Naruto Uzumaki, Rock Lee, Ryuko Matoi
- Former Enemy: Momo Karuizawa
- Enemies: Enrico Pucci, Yoshikage Kira, Natsuki Kijima/Cancer Zodiarts, Monokuma and his Mastermind
- Odd Friendship With: Guy Shishioh
- Vitriolic Best Buds With: Galford D. Weiler
- The former follower of Domon Kasshu. Batsu ascended after the events of his series, where he rescued his mother Shizuku from the clutches of Hyo, and then later stopped the machinations of Kurow Kirishima by cleaning his name.
- After his ascension, he got shocked upon hearing that he got transferred to Elysium Academy, no less.
- Believe it or not, he's really afraid of dogs due to a trauma he had as a kid when one dog bite him.
- Has a shaky partnership with Galford, and each time the american ninja presents Puppy in his presence, he leaves silently. At the next day, when he met Clifford, he fainted hard... really hard.
- Has participated in not one, but two events where the fate of the worlds are on the line.
- As he stands up for friendship, he befriended many deities such as Elena, Ieyasu Tokugawa, Gentaro Kisaragi/Kamen Rider Fourze, Steven Universe, Pinkie Pie, and many others, while he found enemies in those who consider friendship as useless or weaponizing it for evil purposes.
- Being a descendant of ninjas, as his father Raizo used to be one, he found a Worthy Opponent in Naruto Uzumaki. It's noted that his tale which involved three-on-three battles between students started first than Naruto's.
- He also fought hand to hand against Rock Lee, as both of them specialize in the art of the Spinning Izuna Drop.
- In his second day of the Elysium Academy, he met another transfer student: Ryuko Matoi. Their encounter starts like this◊.
- Batsu found a burning spirit in Guy Shishioh, given that both are hot-blooded and they sound similar. Even he convinced Demitri Maximoff, of all people, to join the fray, but the vampire is not in the good mood to do so.
- According to certain documents in the House of Knowledge, his full name is Batsu Imawano Ichimonji. Batsu would sound weird as his father abandoned him since he was a child, however, now that both are reunited, he would check if Raizo's surname would fit him.
Makoto "Lita" Kino/Sailor Jupiter
Makoto Kino, Goddess of Huge Schoolgirls (Makoto: Sailor Jupiter, Princess Jupiter, Lita, Mako-chan)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Jupiter Crystal and roses
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Huge Schoolgirls, Talents Of Steel, Not-so Japanese Delinquents, Magical Girl Warrior, Tomboy with a Girly Streak, Team Mom, Girly Bruiser, Mama Bear, Parental Abandonment, Love Hurts, Empowered Badass Normal, Wind Is Green, Petal Power, Shock and Awe, Beware the Nice Ones
- Domains: Schoolgirls, Flowers, Magical Girls
- Fellow Sailor Moon Gods: Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Setsuna Meiou/Sailor Pluto, Minako Aino/Sailor Venus/Sailor V, Rei Hino/Sailor Mars, Haruka Tenou/Sailor Uranus, Michiru Kaiou/Sailor Neptune, Chibiusa Tsukino/Sailor Chibi Moon
- Others: Mami Tomoe, Sayaka Miki, Yukiko Amagi, Ryuko Matoi, Sakura Oogami, Itsuki Myoudoin, Makoto Kenzaki, Makoto Nanaya, Makoto Naegi, Jupiter, Hibiki Hojo, Kanade Minamino, Misaka Mikoto, Daidouji, Riku, Terra
- Enemies: The Dark Kingdom, Death Phantom, Chaos, Lucifer, YHVH, Makoto Itou, Vanitas
- Makoto ascended due to Usagi's desire to see all of her friends again. She's very glad that not just Usagi, but Ami, Setsuna, Hotaru, and Mamoru are here as well. However, there was another one competed for that title: Daidouji, who challenged her for a duel for that position. After a brawl what ended with non-documented records, Daidouji admired Makoto and settled down with a truce, and decided to share the seat together.
- Makoto looks up to Daidouji as a sort of elder-sister figure.
- Makoto finds that both Mami and Sayaka remind her of herself, and she has tea with Mami quite often.
- Makoto gets along well with most of the Precures in the Pantheon, but is the closest to Istuki Myoudouin, Hibiki Houjou, and Makoto Kenzaki due to their similar personalities, voices, and names, respectively. She also bakes often with Kanade.
- Is on good terms with Yukiko Amagi and Ryuko Matoi due to the voice as well.
- She's very well aware of the many other Makotos in the pantheon, and is close to all of them... except Makoto Itou, who she absolutely despises for his actions.
- Through Naegi, she was introduced to Sakura Oogami, and the two of them get along well due to their similar personalities.
- Makoto sometimes trains with Misaka Mikoto to improve her use of lightning. The two of them bonded over it, and it helps that Misaka reminds Makoto of Rei sometimes.
- Though she quite infamously claimed to have more talent than everyone else, there are plenty of goddesses there with more "talent" than her.
- She is every boy's senpai. Well, that is, she says that most male gods say that she "looks like their senpai", for some odd reason.
Roy Bromwell, God of Lovable Jocks
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Pacific High School's emblem.
- Theme Song: In Front of Pacific High School's Front Gate
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio:Lovable Jocks, Foreign Exchange Students From America, Batsus Rival, Jerkasses Which Eventually Gains A Nice Side, Fighting Styles Based On American Football, Patriotic Fervors, Speak Japanese In-Game Despite Being American, Gratuitous English
- Domains: Schools, Sports, Americans
- Heralds: His partners Tiffany Lords and Boman Delgado.
- Capcom Gods: Yurika Kirishima, Natsu Ayuhara, Ken Masters, Guile, Rufus, Rainbow Mika, Axel, Felicia, Sakura Kasugano, Ibuki
- Other Fighting Gods: Terry Bogard, Tina Armstrong, Johnny Cage, Bob Williams, Chipp Zanuff, Jax Briggs, Sonya Blade, Kurtis Stryker, Catherine Kyoubashi, Guy, Cody Travers, Julia Chang, Sol Badguy, Galford D. Weller, Johnny Sfondi, Paul Phoenix, Luna Platz
- Other Gods: Eikichi Onizuka, Makoto Niijima, Aikuro Mikisugi, Hinagiku Katsura, Koichi Hirose, Ned Bigby, Jimmy Hopkins, Sir Lancelot, Zero, Mondo Zappa, Alucard, Proto Man, Toriko, Terra and Gaius.
- Rivals: Batsu Ichimonji (A friendly one)
- Enemies: Agatha Trunchbull, Biff Tannen, Libby Chesler, The Ashleys, Balrog, Ryuji Yamazaki, Geese Howard, Bryan Fury, Sir Isaac Ray Peram Westcott, Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
- Opposes: Momo Karuizawa, Crimson Viper, Treize
- In good terms with: Sima Shi, Sima Yi, Byakuya Kuchiki
- Annoyed by: Dan Hibiki
- Pities: Charlie Nash
- Roy is a student from Pacific High School, a school of Foreign Exchange Students from America. He is ordered to investigate the school kidnappings by his father, with Tiffany and Boman joining him. During their investigation, the American trio is defeated and brainwashed to the service of Justice High, but eventually is freed thanks to Batsu and his Taiyo High compatriots.
- He is frequently compared to Terry Bogard, likely because he borrows several of his attacks, complete with Gratuitous English. Fitting, both gods are friends with each other, and have a mutual hate of Geese Howard and Yamazaki.
- Meet another good American fighters in the Pantheon like Ken Masters, Guile, Rufus, Axel, Felicia, Tina Armstrong, Johnny Cage, Bob Williams, Chipp Zanuff, Jax Briggs, Sonya Blade, Kurtis Stryker, Catherine Kyoubashi, Guy, Cody Travers, Julia Chang, Sol Badguy, Galford D. Weller, Johnny Sfondi and Paul Phoenix
- He also goes to the House of Sports to play American Football. Not surprising, given that his special moves are named after elements of the sport. Unsurprisingly, Roy also found Natsu Ayuhara in that house.
- Recognized Sakura Kasugano as one of the students from Tamagawa-Minami High. That's because she fought him and another students in the past. In fact, when he saw Ibuki with a familiar-looking schoolgirl suit, Roy thought if she is an student from Taiyo High. Well, Ibuki responded with a "Maybe". He also confused Rainbow Mika with Tiffany Lords, one of his classmates in Pacific High.
- Roy, naturally, is good friends with some of the gods on the House of School. One of his favorite teachers is Aikuro, likely because he reminded him of Nagare Namikawa, one of the students of Gorin High. He also have a familiarity with Luna Platz, likely because they have the same creator.
- Speaking of "having the same creator", he is also friends with Zero, likely because they sound similar. There's also a Running Gag if Zero can do Twister Uppers, Roy's Burning Vigor attack.
- Roy also have an... "interesting" friendship with Ryuko Matoi as she is no different of Batsu, given that both are Hot-Blooded transfer students. He also seems interested on Uzu Sanageyama, given that Sanageyama sounds like Roy's rival.
- Is very surprised by the fact that he sounds like the aforemented Zero, Sir Lancelot, Mondo Zappa, Alucard, Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Proto Man, Toriko, Sima Shi, Sima Yi, Treize Khushrenada, Terra, Gaius, Sir Isaac Ray Peram Westcott and Byakuya Kuchiki.
- Stated to be The President of United States in a distant future. Or in an Alternate Universe.
Biff Howard Tannen, God of Bullies
- Symbol: A Gray Sports Almanac
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Jerkass, Bullies Both Barbaric And Petty, Annoyed By His Younger Self, Cannot Tell a Joke, Subverted Reformed Bullies, Schoolyard Bully All Grown Up Turned Future Loser, Attempted Rape, Villainous Crush, Major Gearhead, Smarter Seniors, Alamanac Gambit Turned Ugly, HATES MANURE
- Domains: Bullies, Jocks, Manure, Cars
- High Priest: Nelson Muntz
- Followers: Miki Onimaru, Foxy Loxy, Ser Meryn Trant, Groose
- Allies: Cal Hockley, Neil Reagan, Zapp Brannigan, Libby Chessler, Draco Malfoy, Jerid Messa, Eric Cartman
- Vitriolic Best Buds with: Eric Cartman
- Enemies: Marty McFly, Doc Brown, Lorraine Baines, Kyu Sugardust, James Henry Trotter, Bart Simpson, Jimmy Hopkins, Shun Daimonji, Kaito Kumon, Severus Snape
- Opposes: Equine deities, Gregor Clegane, Red Skull
- Opposed by: Agatha Trunchbull
- Asshole. Jock. Petty. These words and more described Biff Tannen. Through the decades he has constantly butted heads with the McFlys, often over Lorraine. Having learned that the family was getting involved in the Trope Pantheon, he petitioned to enter there as well. He has been dubbed as the god of bullies, and ready to stake his claim in the Elysium Academy.
- Biff Tannen serves as the Spear Counterpart to Libby Chessler, and is fine working together with her to dominate the House of School. He's also gotten along with fellow bullies Neil Reagen, Jerid Messa, and Draco Malfoy.
- Naturally, he's the bane of all bully hunters, such as Shun Daimonji and Kaito Kumon who hate his guts. His main concern is Jimmy Hopkins, since the two of them are in the same house.
- Through time travel, there are four Biffs sharing the spotlight. None of them like one another; Old Biff thinks his younger selves are idiots, while 1955 and 1985 Biffs see him as a senile old man. Then there's 1985A Biff, a Corrupt Corporate Executive who surpasses the other Biffs in villainy. He's usually the one planning things out for the other selves, but rarely ventures out of the temple and lets them do the heavy lifting. Old Biff is rather cautious around him, as he feels he's changed his timeline too well.
- He has felt it best to choose Nelson Muntz as his high priest, in part to get back at Bart Simpson's recent antics; he's sick of his house getting egged after stealing Bart's skateboard.
- Is the enemy to all members of the McFly family. He bullied George, battled against Marty in numerous time-travel adventures and stalked Lorraine before trying to rape her. He's still working with them, if only because he's become their Butt-Monkey and hasn't tried anything for a while. They're done with tolerating him upon learning he tried to alter history, however.
- In the pantheon, he's butted heads with Kyu Sugardust who's appalled by his attempt to date rape Lorraine and take her for himself. Zapp's mostly OK with it though, as he lusts after a woman and will do whatever it takes to get her.
- Thanks to Marty McFly he ended up crashing his car into a truck of horse manure. As a result, Biff hates manure, cursing whoever starting selling it in the first place. It's this that leads him to have a chip on his soldier for every equine deity in the pantheon, though otherwise doesn't bother them that much.
- Finds Agatha Trunchbull a frustrating presence as he keeps getting into trouble with her.
- Part of why he's such an asshole is because of his own family. His great-grandfather Buford "Mad-Dog" Tannen was an easy to provoke lowlife who shot twelve men, his father Irving was a gang boss in the Prohibition Era and his grandson Griff is a bully like him. Young Biff seems fine with his future grandson, but Old Biff is embarrassed by him since he's like Young Biff.
- Though a bully, there are lengths he will not go to. He considers the Red Skull to be utterly deranged for his desire to be a cruel dictator and bully, and of course being a Nazi. Also, while an attempted rapist, Gregor Clegane's love of rape, murder and torture is completely horrifying to him. Literally the only time you can see him and the McFlys' agree on something is that Gregor needs to pay.
- He considers Eric Cartman to be a pretty impressive bully, and has gotten his help to deal with petty vendettas. Though a lot of the time he feels Cartman goes too far; he can't hear the word "chili" without gagging any more.
Nanako Usami and Yukari Kohinata
Nanako Usami and Yukari Kohinata, Goddesses of High School Girls (The Nagarekawa Girls, Nanyako, Nana-chan, Nanako-neesan, Usami-neesan)
- Symbol: Uogokoro-kun
- Theme song: Mirai Fanfare, Mirai Shoujo Tachi and Nagarekawa Girls Song
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolios: Locodols, Saving Dying Towns, Joshikousei
- Domains: Music, People, School
- Heralds: Yui Mikoze and Mirai Nazukari
- Followers: All High School Girls
- Allies: Patricia Martin, Yutaka Kobayakawa, The House of Music especially Muse, 765pro and Houkago Tea Time, The Anglerfish Team
- Nanako and Yukari often hold concerts at the house of music to increase tourism to their town and also because while it is hard work, they love holding concerts because it's fun.
- Nanako and Yukari are good friends with fellow Idol Singers Muse, 765 Pro
- Yukari would like it if people would stop confusing her with the worst driver in the pantheonlabelnote , The goddess of Nice Girlslabelnote , Miho Nishizumi's ascended high priestesslabelnote or one of the goddesses of School Girl Serieslabelnote No one is sure about her reaction if she was confused with the the manipulator of Boundariesnote .
- But she doesn't mind as much when people compare her to Syrma because it doesn't happen as often and Yukari thinks Syrma is really funny or Tsumugi Kotobuki because the both of them look like each other (Except Yukari doesn't have Mugi's eyebrows).
- The Nagarekawa Girls are friends with The Anglerfish Team because they also once had to work very hard to save a place they love. Mako and Nanako were both reluctantly dragged into doing something they both ended up having a lot of fun doing.
- Yukari enjoys being friends with a goddess of creation who bears a lot of similarities to her.
Ned Bigby, God of Students (Big Bee, Mop-haired Kid)
- Demigod (Still has to make up the Lesser God exam...)
- Symbol: Black-and-white Converse Chuck Taylors. Alternatively, his school survivor guide
- Alignment: Aims for Lawful Good, often has to settle for Chaotic Good.
- Portfolio: Junior High, High School, all School Tropes by extension. Takes special responsibility for helping New Transfer Students fit in and cheering up Emo Teens.
- Domains: Knowledge, Planning (hah!), Luck, School.
- Allies: Big Time Rush, The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Ferris Bueller
- He doesn't know where everything is, but Ned takes great pleasure in showing visitors where the basic sections (transforming lead into gold, structural engineering, quantum dynamics, the History of Aviation, the bathrooms, birdwatching...) can be found. Expect a minor adventure on the way.
- Steve Urkel reminds him a lot of one of his friends. They hang out on the weekends. Ned may or may not have been part of Adam Young's Them when he was younger, and from time to time wonders why he's grown up and Adam hasn't.
- Several Trickster Gods have attempted to swap his Guide with Light Yagami's Death Note; so far it's been an even number of tricksters on any given day so we still don't know what kind of hilarity would ensue.
- Is thankfully not subject to Luna Platz's attempts to control him, being a few years older than her.
- Met up with Big Time Rush in the House of Music, and the five get along well, mostly due to having a common writer in Scott Fellows. The antics in the Academy caused by these five have gone up considerably.
- Ned has offered a bit to help with the Cutie Mark Crusaders' attempts for their Cutie Marks, but is having no success. He was surprised to learn that the Cutie Mark Crusaders' eventually did gain their Cutie Marks and visits them in their new temple in the House of Prophecy from time to time.
- Has made it a mission to cheer up Shinji Ikari and Rei Ayanami, his reasoning as to how to do this? Two negatives equal a positive. The results were...electrifying to say the least.
- Twilight Sparkle has studied with him. She stopped to work on her true companions, but she promised she'd be back.
Suzune Horikita, Goddess of Academic Alpha Bitches
- Theme Song: Caste Room and Beautiful Soldier
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Aloof Dark-Haired Girls, Broken Aces, Friendless Background, Ice Queens, It's All About Me, Tsundere
- Domains: Being Alone, Popular But Mean, School
- Allies: Shido Itsuka, Origami Tobiichi, Spock, Hayate Immelman, Lux Arcadia, Shadow The Hedgehog, Mirage Farina Jenius, Celestia Ralgris, Princess Zelda, Honoka Mitsui, Hachiman Hikigaya
- Opposes: Anyone who talks to her or attempts to befriend her, Sonic the Hedgehog, Nico Yazawa, Mordecai and Rigby, Haruhi Suzumiya, Issei Hyodo, Natsu Dragneel, Monkey D. Luffy
- Herald: Kiyotaka Ayanokouji
- Pities: Benson
- Enemies: Megatron, Albert Wesker, Charles zi Britannia, Heinz Windemere, Tsumugi Shirogane
- A serious intellectual girl, who rarely shows any emotions and seems generally unfazed by most things, this was seen as she was unmoved by a boy from class 1-C threatening her. She comes off as rather cold to her classmates due to her lack of communication with them as well her tendency to distance herself from them. Because of this attitude, she is openly honest about many things, which is shown when she admits to having no friends as she thinks that friends will only serve to drag her down, but this begins to change as the series proceeds.
- Possesses antisocial outlook that has caused to hardly talk to anyone except Kiyotaka (who she sits next to) and not to trust anyone like those who try to befriend her such as Kikyō Kushida. However, unlike Kiyotaka, who seeked to make friends, she is the opposite of him when it comes to friendship as she disregards it, thinking it as nothing more than a distraction and thinks of only getting promoted to the A-Class. It is highly suggested by Kiyotaka that her attitude was the reason she was placed in the class and her inability to work properly with people or her tendencies on focusing too much on her goal, that alone distracts her.
- She is not easily convinced, as she refused to accept that she was placed in the class 1-D and strives to ascend to a higher class. This goal, however, was refuted by her brother, who suggested that she has no knowledge of her lack of character which is greatly holding her back. She refuses to believe that she needs friends to help her though she did force Kiyotaka to help her reach her goal. When Kiyotaka pointed out her isolation towards other could of been why she was place in D-Class, she quickly denied this theory but appeared to briefly ponder on it being a possibility as the reason.
- She is very skilled in her studies as she makes sure to do so all the time while home alone. Suzune's dedication to keeping up her goal of advancing to A-Class, the class she believes she deserved in from the start.
- Spock is impressed by her intelligence and logical thinking, considering them almost Vulcan qualities in Suzune. He has recommended her for Starfleet Academy, something she is seriously considering.
- One day, when studying in the House of Knowledge, Suzune came across Shido Itsuka, who had confused her voice with that of his sister, Mana. Despite her reservations, she has accepted Shido's help in some of her schoolwork.
- Through unknown circumstances, she has become acquainted with Hayate Immelman. Although his exuberance and lackadaisical nature irks her to no end, she admits his piloting skills would be useful against aggressors. For his part, Hayate sees much of his wingmate Mirage Jenius in her and hopes she can open up about her feelings like Mirage did.
- Surprisingly, she has a soft spot towards Lux Arcadia. Although they both have suffered under the heel of abusive brothers, Manabu was nowhere as evil as Fugil. She is more amazed that Lux never became as jaded as her and struggles to make his world a better place than her own.
- A random coincidence earned her a meeting with Hachiman Hikigaya, who saw much of his friend Yukino Yukinoshita in Suzune. Ultimately, they earned each other's respect thanks to their intelligence and observation skills. Also, Honoka Mitsui is very fond of Suzune, who at the very least tries to be cordial towards and is quick to compare her to Airi Sakura. She was even surprised to see Airi among Honoka's followers.
- Not very fond of Tsumugi Shirogane for reminding her of Mio Ibuki. Considering what Tsumugi did, it's fair to say Suzune is right to stay away from her.
- Thanks to Shido, Hayate and Lux; Suzune has become acquainted with Celestia Ralgris, Origami Tobiichi and Mirage Jenius. Surprised their intellectual similarities, the four girls became friends. Celestia, Origami and Mirage admit they were obsessed with becoming the best in their fields to make up for their inadequacies, but they were able to come to terms with their issues with the help of their male friends and encourage Suzune to be more friendly towards people.
Kiyotaka: "Well, that was harsh even for you, Horikita."Suzune: "He is not fit for leadership, Ayanokouji. It was about time somebody opened his eyes."
- Mirage did warn Suzune not to seek out Heinz Windermere, the source of the Var syndrome. Unfortunately, Heinz had already heard of Suzune and had her and Kiyotaka brought to his temple. He attempted to convince them that everything he did was for the good of his people. Suzune, having previously investigated Heinz's actions with information supplied by Mirage, coldly deconstructed Heinz, referring to his inability to actually rule his people and lack of political acumen. She even capped it off saying that perhaps Roid Brehm should be king of Windermere, because at least he would keep things running. Suzune's comments caused Heinz to have a nervous breakdown and his medics rushed to help him while Suzune and Kiyotaka took their life.
- Enemies with Megatron, Albert Wesker and Charles zi Britannia for embodying the ruthless Social Darwinism that has segregated people in her world, albeit in different forms.
- Suzune actually facepalmed when she heard that Charles didn't believe in social darwinism, he only uses it as a front to create "a world without lies", something to which Suzune understands would lead to social stagnation, because what is the point of truth if there are no lies to contrast it? Such observation earned her Lelouch vi Britannia's respect.
- Doesn't really like Mordecai and Rigby for their laziness and infantile nature and pities Benson for having to put with them for so long. They do, however, admit they can be useful every once in a while.
- Due to their cold, grumpy and stoic personalities, she and Shadow the Hedgehog did become friends. Shadow is gracious enough to visit her whenever he feels the need to get away from Sonic and his friends and be with someone of similar nature. Suzune is surprised by how thoughtful and considerate Shadow can be when there are no enemies for him to fight.
- Dislikes Nico Yazawa in various ways. She's easily annoyed by her "Nico Nii" as well as her stubborness. Unless she can change her attitude, Suzune has banned her from her temple.
Ashley Armbruster, Ashley Boulet, Ashley Quinlan and Ashley Tomassian, Goddesses of Girl Posses (The Ashleys)
- Symbol: A Poster of them, superimposed with the words "SCANDALOUS!".
- Alignment: True Neutral (all of them, but mostly Neutral Jerkass)
- Portfolio: Girl Posses, Rich Alpha Bitches (Sometimes Lovable), Color-Coded Characters, Different Hair Colors, Deadpan Snarkers, Giggling Jerks, Averting Only One Name, Four-Girl Ensemble, Even Evil Has Standards, Go-Karting with Bowser, Spoiled Brats, Valley Girls, Ensemble Darkhorses, Being Hated and Liking It.
- Domains: School, Popularity, Fashion.
- Friend: T.J Detweiller.
- Friendly Enemies With: Miu Kazashiro, Jimmy Hopkins, JK, Sae Kashiwagi.
- Rivals: Eliza and Neil Reagan, Libby Chesler.
- Ascended to cover the Girl Posse title. Many potential candidates are unworthy of the title, until they show up as a group of female scandalous students, and they're good to do so.
- They like to make gossips about recent events in the Pantheon. They get along well with JK since he's also known for his ways of getting knowledge on everyone.
- Miu Kazashiro grudgingly works with them, mostly because they remind her of her past in being an Alpha Bitch. The Ashleys also have learned not to mess with her considering that she has her own mecha, the Queen Dizer, and won't be afraid to bring it out if necessary. Still, the Ashleys respect her hard work on getting where she was not due to manipulation or trickery, but rather through hard work.
- Also found a common ally in Sae since Sae has lines she doesn't cross.
- Were at one time very upset that, per their own rules, they would have been forced to invite Ash(ly) Williams to be a member of their club. Fortunately for all parties involved, another of their laws stated that no one over five years older than the senior member could be invited within their Ashley generation.
- The Ashleys didn't know how to react to Luna Vachon when she ascended, afraid that saying the wrong thing would have them be poured with blood. When they called her a freak, she only thanked them for the compliment... and then only dumped the blood from Gangrel's goblet over their heads.
- They're relieved to have left the House of Ambiguity and love their temple in the House of School. Their reaction to it? "Scandalous!"
Libby Chessler, Goddess of Alpha Bitches
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Alpha Bitch (one of the most famous) because she was never been shown compassion, Rich Bitch, Smug Snakes, bullying Sabrina thanks to Contrived Clumsiness and gets away with it (most of the time).
- Domain: Personality, Bullying.
- High Priest: Regina George.
- Followers: Every other Alpha Bitch in existence.
- Allies: Veronica Lodge, Cheryl Blossom (Not so much from Veronica though), Sae Kashiwagi, Larxene.
- Rivals: The Ashleys
- Headbutting Villains With: Eliza and Neil Reagan.
- Enemies: SABRINA SPELLMAN.
- Pities: Pacifica Northwest, Azula.
- Evil Counterpart to: Miu Kazashiro.
- Was very excited to see Veronica and Cheryl in the Pantheon and proposes to make another Terrible Trio with them. Veronica declines because she thinks it will detracts her from fighting for Archie's affection and that would give Betty a chance to "steal" him away from her. So, she formed the trio with her high priestess Regina instead. They usually go and terrorize any non-supernatural teenage goddess in the Pantheon.
- After learning about Sabrina's ascension, Libby frequently drops by her temple in order to harass her. Although she is confused about Sabrina position, she still taunting Sabrina anyway because of the effect from the Status Quo (and just because).
- Feels sorry for Pacifica Northwest because of her horrible home life and agree to let Pacifica to leave the Alpha Bitch house without any retribution as Libby can see that it's making her life miserable.
- Also feels sorry for Azula because of how broken the princess is. Not that she would show it, of course. She has an image to maintain.
- She and her Girl Posse enters a rivalry with the Ashleys group over which group is more effective and should get which house, leading to a verbal combat between two side. Eventually, they reached an agreement to patrol and terrorize the Pantheon according to the time table.
- However, one argument from the Ashleys groups still stuck with Libby is that the insult that her group lack "diversity". This led Libby embark on a quest to recruit a Token Minority girl in order to shut down that argument. Her search led Libby to discover Sae Kashiwagi after hearing about the circumstances surround her ascension. Sae now acts as a bait for the more naive goddesses in the Pantheon in order for Libby to approach them.
- Libby proves herself to not be entirely selfish when she opposes Eliza & Neil Reagan's action, saying that Neil's Scarpia Ultimatum is too far.
- Libby's temple is one of the most feared place to the Pantheon. While it sometimes stems from Libby herself (she essentially bullies a goddess two ranks above her frequently without any consequences), most of this is because of how frequently her temple is used and how many of her followers appeared and terrorize ascended deities in any story that is set in high school. And even those whose world isn't involve with that setting still wary of her temple due to the amount of High School A.U. fanfics that their followers wrote that cast female villains as her followers. This caused the Pantheon to try keeping Libby away from accessing the House of Travel in order to avoid Libby bringing her followers across dimension and into the Pantheon.
- Is the enemy of Miu Kazashiro as Miu's attitude stems from working her butt off to inspire people, while Libby is more about being a bitch just for the sake of it. Putting these two in the same room is a very, very very bad idea.
Luna Platz, Goddess of Class Representatives (Luna Shirogane, Prez, Satellite, Queen Ophiuca/Ophiuchus Queen)
- Quasideity (Lesser Goddess as Queen Ophiuca)
- Symbol: A Transer
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Class Representatives, Big Drill Hair, People Who Have Someone Watching Over Them, Mild Tsunderes, Rich Kids, Hero Worshippers, Love and Friendship Triangles
- Domain: Drama, Law, Discipline.
- Herald: Vouge
- Followers: Taiyo High's Student Council Chairperson, Yukihiro Ayaka, Kunimitsu Tezuka.
- Allies: Geo Stelar, Kanade, Shizuru, Yurika Kirishima, Mega Man.
- Opposed By: Indiana Jones (due to an incident involving him, her in wave form and snakes), Medusa, Orochi, Orochimaru
- After being killed by Joker, she took over this position, saying her greatest accomplishment was bribing Geo Stelar to come to their school in her hometown of Echo Ridge. She came back, but still occupies this position.
- She used to have to be saved by Mega Man Geo-Omega once a week, but not anymore as she has ascended to the pantheon. As the host who hijacked her body and gave Luna her powers was permanently killed, she has very little combat prowess, instead using her influence to prod the others into getting things done.
- She is friends with Yurika Kirishima, thanks to their similar hair styles and same creator.
- "I finally got Geo to come to school" (Sonia 21:22)
- Holly J. Sinclair is still burned about losing out on this position, and blames the Toronto District School Board's strict policy against student councils' defying the laws of space and time...
- While the Mega Man who resides in the Pantheon is not the same as the one Luna met on Earth, she still finds him intensely fascinating. She also got excited to hear that her Geo Stelar would come back to the Smash 4 tournament (albeit only when Mega Man gets his hands on a Smash Ball) and hopes to see him again soon.
- And then she learned that Geo Stelar eventually did make it to the Pantheon in Costumes. She was absolutely ecstatic to hear that.
Yui Ichii, Yuzuko Nonohara and Yukari Hinata
Yui Ichii, Yuzuko Nonohara and Yukari Hinata, Goddesses of Schoolgirl Series (Yuzu)
- Symbol: A computer with a pink, blue and yellow hair nearby
- Alignment: Chaotic Good, sometimes Chaotic Stupid (Yuzuko and Yukari), Neutral Good (Yui)
- Theme song: Se-no! and Affection
- Yui: TekiPaki
- Portfolio: Schoolgirl Series, Curtains Match The Windows, Threesome Subtext, Triang Relations, Comic Trio, Alphabetical Theme Naming,
- Yui: Only Sane Man, Tsurime Eyes, Cloudcuckoolander's Minder, Deadpan Snarker, Even the Girls Want Her, Tsundere, Straight Man
- Yuzuko: Genki Girl, Tareme Eyes, Ditzy Genius, Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!, Meganekko, Cloudcuckoolander, Technicolor Eyes, Expressive Hair, Idiot Hair
- Yukari: You Gotta Have Blue Hair, The Ditz, Hime Cut, Cloudcuckoolander, Friend to All Living Things, Proper Tights with a Skirt, Sleepyhead
- Domains: School, Daily Life, Comedy
- High Priestesses: The cast of Yuru-Yuri
- Allies: Houkago Teatime, Konata Izumi, Patricia Martin, Yutaka Kobayakawa, Haruka Takayama and Yuu Sonoda, Chiyo Mihama, Nagisa Furukawa, The Tenants of Hidamari Apartments.
- Yui, Yuzuko and Yukari are frequent visitors to the Pantheon's academy as they enjoyed their own school in the mortal realm and wanted to continue having fun at school. They were also hoping to try and start up the Data Processing Club again.
- The trio can sometimes be found near the house of Technology as it has the best Wi Fi for them to surf the internet and learn about random things. The staff of the academy is impressed by The Trio's use of a club by turning it into something arguably better than its original use.
- Some deities have told the trio that the point of the Data Processing Club was originally a typing club, but they don't care because learning about random things is a lot more fun to them.
- Yuzuko and Yukari get along well with those who sound like them such as Ako Shirabe, Xenovia Quartia and Tedeza Rize. Yui is a little disappointed that no one who sounds like her is in the pantheon but she's said it's not big deal to her.
- There is a theory floating around the pantheon that Yui is actually crazy and Yuzuko and Yukari are just sock puppets. Yui, Yuzuko and Yukari have yet to become aware of this but Yuzuko and Yukari would probably laugh super hard about it or give a blank expression and Yui would probably proceed to ask said deities if they're stupid.
- Yui: "Ahouka?!"note
- The shippers for Yui, Yuzuko and Yukari are very divisive. Some deities want Yui and Yukari to get together, some ship Yuzuko and Yui, some ship Yuzuko and Yukari and some even want the trio to become a threesome.
- Yukari would like it if others wouldn't confuse her for Yukari Kohinata, Hinata Hyuuga or Yukari Yakumo although she doesn't mind as much if they confuse her for the first 2 because Yukari gets along really well with them.
- Strangely enough, Yui doesn't mind when others mistake her for Yui Hirasawa because her energy and silliness are very reminiscent of Yuzuko. It's for this reason that Yui Hirasawa and Yuzuko get along as well as they do.
- Yui gets along really well with Mio Akiyama as she is also the Straight Man to two really silly people. Both of them are surprised they've managed to stay for so long after putting up with Yui and Ritsu and Yuzuko and Yukari's antics. Yui and Mio are glad that they were Childhood Friends with one of them.note
- Yuzuko and Yukari have a habit of showing their love to Yui by acting perverted at Yui, by this point Yui is used to it and she'll usually respond by playing along or by bonking Yuzuko (not Yukari as well, Yay favouritism).