open/close all folders
Scáthach, Goddess of Sensual Spandex (Shadowy, The Witch of Dun Scaith, Lancer, Mentor, Assassin, Beach Queen of the Land of Shadows, Thighs-Sensei, Shishou, Caster, Scáthach-Skadi)
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: Two Gae Bolg crossed over each other on top of a shield with the image of Dun Scaith castle painted on it
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Blood Knight, Tsundere, Utterly Immortal and Wanting to Die, The Ace, Fiery Redhead, Storm of Gae Bolgs, Superpower Lottery
- Domain: Magic, Combat, Weapons,
- Allies: Cu Chulainn, Luke Skywalker, Shigure, Pyrrha Nikos, Rin Tohsaka, C.C., Asgore Dreemurr, Fujiwara no Mokou, Flynn, Thor, Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi, SCP-1440, Ayra
- Enemies: Sheev Palpatine, Zeref, Deathstroke, Ali Al-Saachez, Orochimaru, YHVH
- Pities: Kenny McCormick
- Rivals: Undyne, Phoenix
- Opposes: Angels
- Scáthach's attire — wearing clothing so skintight that many think it's just paint — was one of the things that brought her lots of fans. She does seem to be a bit peeved that she became a goddess over that.
- When she ascended, she immediately sought out her former pupil, Cú Chulainn. She was disappointed when she heard how he could never truly show how good he was because of outside forces or that he was treated like a Butt-Monkey. To fix that, she decided to fight him with everything she had. The thought actually put fear in the eyes of the Hound of Ulster. Despite his fear, though, he manages to put up a good showing as the two Celtic heroes fought one another, tearing through the Pantheon like crazy.
- During her training of Cú Chulainn back in the mortal realm, she offered the "friendship of her thighs" to him. In other words, the two had sex. Jokes were made that Scáthach truly knows her way with the spear and that she taught Cú Chulainn more than just combat and magic.
- Like many Lancers from her world, she too suffers. Her suffering is that she is cursed to live forever until the world ends. For that reason, she seeks someone to battle her and end her existence. For that reason, she once sought after the Holy Grail to grant for death. Though, being part of the Pantheon gives her a good alternative since there are powerful beings in here. Surely one of them could end her life.
- There's actually debate on what definition of "The World" she means. Some think it's just the deconstruction of the planet. Others believe it's the destruction of reality itself. So far, the latter is the most possible interpretation.
- Deliberately fought against the Phantom Phoenix who, like herself, was completely immortal. Though, he gets stronger with each destruction. While their battle could've gone either way for them, she was able to kill him twice. However, she was stopped before she did it for a third time as they didn't want Phoenix to get too powerful.
- More often then not, she has to correct certain people when they pronounce her name wrong. Especially when they call her Scat. Scáthach's name is correctly pronounced as Ska-Hock ("Ska" pronounced like "scan" without the "n", "hock" pronounced like "hockey" without the "-ey").
- Has gotten along well with a fellow master in Shigure who trained Kenichi in martial arts. Scáthach was impressed by how Shigure was able to use any tools, including a wooden spoon, to slice things. The two masters have even sparred with one another, though they do find it strange how much they sound alike.
- The Witchblade has responded to Scáthach's presence. That's because she, or an alternate version, was a former wielder of the gauntlet.
- Became friends with Fujiwara no Mokou who, much like herself, is immortal and wants to die. The two even fought against one another to see if either one of them could kill the other. They both fail.
- Flynn is a close ally of Scáthach as he once helped her retrain a young Cú Chulainn.
- Takes a very cautious approach to many of the angels in the pantheon. This is because some brainwashed her into helping them free Gaap who devoured her soul. Luckily, she was freed after he was defeated. Thor, who was brainwashed by YHVH, gave his sympathy for what happened to her.
- Even though Scáthach is a harsh teacher to Cú Chulainn, she does care for him, in her own ways. So she made enemies with some evil mentors like Palpatine and Orochimaru who have corrupted their pupils. She even battled with Deathstroke who once tried to force a young Dick Greyson to be his pupil.
- Was once described by Cú Chulainn as an angrier Rin Tohsaka, which shows. Even the twintails tsundere was a bit intimidated by her presence. However, the two have struck a friendship.
- Has shown pity towards Kenny McCormick when she heard about his constant death and rebirth.
- She was quite surprised that her name was used by Ayra as the name of her son, until she changed it to Ulster. After having a brief chat with her and respecting each others' warrior culture, Scáthach has wondered if one day, she could try utilizing an Astra with her many Gae Bolgs.
- She's also a recurring visitor of the Velvet Room, though she didn't bring her body-paste paints over there or her many Gae Bolgs, so she suffered several depowering. However, her power was still immense that it required several empowering of the Priestess Arcana for her to grant her strength.
- A lookalike of her was spotted around the many many Lostbelts that the Chaldea staff was working on. No one knew if this was her alternate self, or perhaps her daughter Uathach or her sister Aife. One thing for sure is that they don't come with her body-paste paints, so they're not exactly a threat to her throne.
- As it turns out, it's actually an alternate Scathach that merged with the Norse deity Skadi. As this turned out to be a different version and a bit Younger and Hipper (and once again, no body paints, instead, rocking a dress), it's not the same Scathach that resided within the throne.
Emma Frost, Goddess of Sexy Uniforms (White Queen, Black Queen, Black King, Phoenix Avatar, Silver Boobs McGee, Ice Princess.)
- Intermediate Goddess, (Greater Goddess with the Phoenix Force)
- Symbol: The X-Men Symbol over her white outfit
- Alignment: Currently Neutral(arguments can be made for Lawful Evil and Neutral Good), Chaotic Evil with the Phoenix Force, formerly Chaotic Good.
- Portfolio: Ran A Company Before Turning Into A Dominatrix, Mass Murderer, Cool As Ice Teacher, Rich Bitches, Diamond Is Nearly Unbreakable, A Habit From The Hellfire Club Days, Action Mothers, Arrogant With A Capital A, Enjoys Breaking Minds Too Much.
- Domains: Mutantkind, Physic Powers, Fanservice, Ice and Coldness (as in personality)
- X-Men: Scott Summers/Cyclops, Illyana Rasputin/Magik, Erik Lensherr/Magneto, HopeSummers, Ororo Munroe/Storm, Jubilation Lee/Jubilee, Elizabeth Braddock/Psylocke, Remy LeBeau/Gambit.
- Other Allies: Gray Fullbuster, Aki Izayoi/Akiza Izinski, Mitsuru Kirijo, Morrigan Aensland, Queen Elsa, Burroughs, Lilith, Kolin.
- Rivals: June Lin Milliam.
- Enemies: Marvel-Verse: Black Bolt, Red Skull, Victor von Doom/Doctor Doom, Sentinel, Ultron, Wade Wilson /Deadpool, Dr. Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus, Norman Osborn/The Green Goblin, Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Jean Grey/Phoenix, James Howlett/ Wolverine, Charles Xavier/Professor X, Laura Kinney/X-23, Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat.
- Opposes: Steve Rogers/Captain America, Tony Stark/Iron Man.
- Opposed by: Jessica Rabbit, Lightning Farron, Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge.
- Neutral with: Alison Blaire/Dazzler.
- Formerly the White Queen of the Hellfire Club Emma came into the pantheon by showing off her impressive skills as both a mutant and teacher from her days in Xavier's school. Of course, the fact that she has priorities concerning mainly her self-interests make it hard to find allies who aren't fellow mutants.
- She still has traces of the Phoenix Forces inside from her times as its hosts. This puts her at odds with Jean Grey along with other issues they have with each other.
- Despite her history with Scott, she can't bring herself to admit her feelings for him without it coming off as manipulative.
- She does not trust some of the Avengers after recent events, mainly Tony or Steve. She will not consider them enemies, but they are certainly not friends.
- She considers Jack Frost to be very annoying, but she admits he's quite powerful for a non-mutant.
- She can't stand mechanical things, so naturally she despises the Sentinel weapons and Ultron. This could be due to a future version of herself being killed and having her mutant talents used to kill others.
- Of all the X-Men, no one has more reason to distrust her than Kitty Pryde. Emma tried to recruit her to be part of the Hellfire Club and would have ended up there if not for the X-Men. She hasn't forgotten Emma's past life and would reminder her of it every time they meet up.
- Many ice users are impressed by her powers along with her psychic talents. Gray finds her to be very interesting.
- Her interactions with Gray caught the attention of Mard Geer. Emma considers him a pathetic spawn of Hell, finding him to be worthless compared to the likes of greater demons.
- She's been interested in learning more about the "Personas" used by teens in Japan after a conversation with Mitsuru Kirijo. She wondered if there was a connection to mutant genes which allow them to have such gifts. Still, she got along well with the former SEES member.
- After the events involving a group of beings called the Inhumans, Emma is no longer willing to tolerate the only being from their race in the pantheon Black Bolt. They've been at each other's throats over Cyclops and his beliefs ever since, not to mention that she betrayed and manipulated her friends and her own race into going to war with another and that she killed hundreds of innocent Inhumans, all for the sake of vengeance for Cyclops's death, which is ironic, because Cyclops would've never wanted the death of hundreds of innocents to further his own goals.
- This also puts her at odds with several mutants who helped out the Inhumans including Storm and Beast. Most of her allies in the pantheon have also deserted and abandoned her out of disgust for her actions.
- Atrocitus has had his eye on her as a potential recruit for the red lantern corps, ever since the events of IVX.
- Despises Bison due to his desire for conquest and being reminded of when she was in the Hellfire Club with the likes of Shaw and Mastermind. This is why she was willing to help Kolin out in removing him as a threat.
- Is fascinated by the 1960s for some reason, even leading to a brief tryst with Don Draper.
- Emma enjoys teaching other telepaths in the Pantheon about improving their craft, she felt like she was back in Xavier's school with the Stepford Cuckoos and boys wondering why a "teacher" is wearing such revealing clothing.
- "Scott was trying to be sweet and all I felt was cold and alone because so many wonderful lights have gone out and I'm so tired from fighting against all this darkness. And I thought, I'll name them Jean and Kurt. I'll name my gray hairs after dead friends. Dead friends and X-Men."
Evangeline A.K. McDowell
Evangeline Athanasia Katherine McDowell, Goddess of Goth Loli (Eva, Student #26, Magistra Puparum/"Doll Master", The Dark Evangel, Maga Nosferatu/"The Undying Mage", Apostle of Destruction, Demon King in the Form of a Child, The Advent of Evil, Demon Lord of Darkness, Kitty, Yukihime, UQ Holder Leader, The High Daylight Walker, The Evil Tidings, Disciple of Discord, The Evil Queen, Evangeline Springfield)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: The Full Moon with a flying silhouette of her doll familiar, Chachazero.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (beginning to lean towards Chaotic Good as a result of Negi's influence) (she insists she's Chaotic Evil, but nobody buys it)
- Portfolio: A Different Kind of Vampire, Byronic Heroine, Noble Demon, Training from Hell, Little Miss Badass, Elegant Gothic Lolita
- Domains: Darkness, Moon, Thirst, Retribution, Magic
- Allies: Vita, Suigintou, Mirai
- De Facto High Priestess: Rory Mercury
- Followers: Ninon Beart, the girls of Deathsmiles
- Scholars believe the mysterious entity known only as Tohya Miho may be one of her avatars or aspects.
- She is currently training Negi, Asuna, Yue, Nodoka, Kaede, and Touta, as she ascended before any of them did. As a result, she has influence in the pantheons of Love, Magic, Knowledge, and Combat!, respectively, as well as the Council of Shadows.
- Recently seen with Nanoha Takamichi near closed space, which they call "Improved training area under construction". A lot of the deities are quite worried about this development, but some willing ones are competing over who gets to try it out first.
- She is currently considering moving into the House of Love so that she can keep a closer eye on Negi, or the House Of Narrative to keep a watchful eye on Touta.
- It is suspected that she also mentored an angel named Stocking Anarchy.
- Tends to get very annoyed when people treat her like the child she appears to be (keeping in mind that even for a 10-year-old girl, she is short), angrily demanding to be treated with the respect/fear she deserves. She has bonded with Vita Yagami, a fellow eternally-prepubescent sufferer of this "indignity".
- Deep in the heart of Evangeline's dwellings in the Pantheon, where no-one but she is allowed to venture, her bedroom is a sharp contrast to her "evil super-powerful all-feared 700-year-old vampire mage, MORTALS TREMBLE BEFORE ME!!" image: a bright place overflowing with innocence, done up in pink & white, softness and lace, with a veritable menagerie of cutesy-dressed dolls and big, cute, soft stuffed toys. This represents a desire that lays hidden deep in her heart, for something that - thanks to The Lifemaker's curse - she feels she can never have again: the desire to leave her centuries of loneliness and pain behind and be an innocent, happy little girl again, even if just temporarily. ...Evangeline is very protective about making sure this room, this side of her, is never revealed to anyone in the Pantheon. She's not sure which would be worse: being discovered by some of the meaner-spirited deities who would surely belittle and mock her... or by some of the more motherly, maternal goddesses (Sophitia Alexandra, Cattleya, Yui Ikari, Nanoha Takamachi, etc), considering how they might react to it and treat her in response.
Gray Fullbuster, The God Who Walks Shirtless
- Intermediate God Greater God as an Ice Devil Slayer
- Symbol: His Fairy Tail mark and his flung Badass Longcoat
- Theme Song: Frozen Soul (also known simply as Gray's Theme), I'm Too Sexy (whenever he goes shirtless)
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Battle Strip, Attacking foes with ice, Being Questioned On His State Of Dress Or Rather Lack Of, Hunk, Spontaneous Weapon Creation, Demon Slaying
- Domain: Stripping, Sex Appeal, Ice
- Allies: Lucy Heartfilia, Gildarts Clive, Wendy Marvell, Erza Scarlet, Gajeel Redfox, Cygnus Hyoga, Kuai Liang/Sub-Zero II, Elsa, Shirou Emiya, Juvia Lockser, Cana Alberona, Aikuro Mikisugi, Sasuke Uchiha? Uryuu Ishida?
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Jin Kisaragi
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Natsu Dragneel
- Odd Friendship: Greed, Fei Long, N
- Rivals: Natsu Dragneel, Hanzo Hasashi/Scorpion (friendly)
- Enemies: Yuuki Terumi, Ornstein and Smough, Acnologia, Many of the evil demon deities throughout the Pantheon, especially Mard Geer Tartaros, Zeref, Shinnok, Gul'dan, Ten Commandments.
- Ascended after everyone kept asking him where his clothes went, much to his shock.
- Is rather annoyed by the fact that Natsu ascended way before him, especially after the latter kept teasing him about it back in the guild.
- Also annoyed by the fact that every other time he goes shirtless, Right Said Fred shows up from out of nowhere and starts singing this.
- Has gained popularity with some of the female gods and some male gods because of his stripping habit.
- Doesn't like Terumi because the latter is a troll, a complete asshole, sounds very similar, and once tricked him into being a stripper/dancer in a gay bar. Don't ASK why he did the last one.
- He got his revenge after freezing Terumi's house that was mysteriously flooded *cough*Juvia*cough*.
- Ever since his father gave him his Ice Devil Slayer Magic, he has been treated with wariness by the Demons Subhouse, even by the likes of Satan and the Beast themselves.
- Consequently, this has also led several good-aligned deities, such as members of the House of FAITH and even the God-Emperor himself, to take interest in him. Some have even suggested making him an honorary Paladin.
- Was not happy to learn that Mard Geer had ascended to the Pantheon, and is on guard to go and fight him again if necessary.
- Hates to dance, as he finds it incredibly embarrassing. When he does dance, people say that he dances similarly to Michael Jackson and Tony Manero on ice.
- He has been questioned on his relationship with Juvia. Though he did reject her once, his behaviour would suggest otherwise.
- Pushed himself away from many of his comrades in the Pantheon. He also tries to brush off those curious about the black marks covering his body more each day. His friends have shown major concern about his recent actions and Juvia is worried about the man she loves.
- It turned out to be a complete ruse: he and Erza planned to infiltrate the GUAE in order to gain information and destroy it from the inside. He was a little peeved that Natsu kind of ruined their plans.
Kuroka, Goddess of Kimono Fanservice
- Intermediate Goddess
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, with very strong Chaotic Good leanings
- Symbol: A pair of black cat ears, with 2 crimson bishop chess pieces
- Portfolio: Nekomata, having a personality which clashes with her sister's, killed her master to protect her beloved sister, will do anything to protect Koneko, having the third largest breasts in her series, a huge tease, Surprisingly popular characters which later becomes one of Issei's girls.
- Superior: Vali Lucifer
- Kuoh Academy's Occult Research Club (ascended: Hyodo Issei, Rias Gremory, Asia Argento, Akeno Himejima, Koneko Toujou (her younger sister), Xenovia Quarta, Irina Shidou)
- Other: Ahri, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Selina Kyle/Catwoman, Fujiko Mine, Setsuna Sakurazaki and Konoka Konoe, Evangeline A.K. McDowell, Black Orchid, Blake Belladonna, Bayonetta, Luka, Switzerland, Yu Narukami, Jin Kazama, Ryuko Matoi and Senketsu, Satsuki Kiryuin, Rutile, Jeanne
- Enemies: Anyone who dares harm Koneko. In a wider note: Ornstein, The Joker, Quan Chi, Shinnok, Gul'dan, Acnologia, Mard Geer Tartaros, Yuuki Terumi, Ragyo Kiryuin, Relius Clover, Shao Kahn
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Mordred.
- Koneko Toujou's beloved older sister, Kuroka ascended of her own right following much effort by the young Nekomata. When she first stepped into the Pantheon, she heard mewling nearby. Kuroka immediately realized who was it: it was Koneko, who came to celebrate her ascension along with Issei and Vali. Kuroka is, in fact, one of the few people who refer to Koneko by her real name: Shirone.
- Her story of killing her master to protect Koneko has moved quite a few Pantheon gods, most notably Switzerland, who immediately befriended Kuroka. While the Nekomata feels that Switzerland sometimes goes too far to protect Liechtenstein, she does admire him and his efforts.
- She's found a kindred spirit in Selina Kyle/Catwoman. Not only they're both cat-themed, but they're also completely covered in black clothing, are both very seductive, and both opposed the main hero of their respective stories before harboring feelings for them. She's also made good friends with Bayonetta for similar reasons, even if that comes to Koneko's own chagrin.
- Has put Dragonslayer Ornstein at the top of her black list, but not only because he wants to kill Issei, but also because he impaled Koneko with his spear as a rebuttal to her "The Reason You Suck" Speech she directed at him. The fact that she is a "neighbor" to the Dragonslayer is a thing that especially bothers the Nekomata. As a result, Kuroka calmly went up to Ornstein, and after briefly facing him off and activating her Senjutsu, immediately gave Ornstein a beating that's the stuff ballads are sung about.
- Kuroka doesn't think too highly about Shinnok, either: but, since he tried to steal Issei's Boosted Gear to get a hold of its powers and make him the sole god of a certain position, one can't really blame her. Much like Vali, however, Kuroka doesn't know that Shao Kahn is intent to steal the Divine Dividing.
- When she learned about how Acnologia constantly attempts to kill both Issei and Vali just for the sake of a good fight and because they're both dragons despite having once been human like them, she immediately put him on her shit list. Same story goes with Mard Geer, who hates Kuroka for being a "traitor to her own kind", and as such, as with the rest of Issei's harem, is not above on killing her.
- She utterly hates Relius Clover and Ragyo Kiryuin, as their depraved ways of experimenting science using other people as cavies remind her of the master she killed. On the other hand, Kuroka holds nothing but great respect for Jin Kazama, admiring his will to stand up against his Abusive Parents. She's also become great friends with Yu Narukami, who respects Kuroka's protective instinct over Koneko.
- Currently she's trying to get Vali to defect the GUAC, and join her in the GUAG's ranks. She knows that Albion's host is planning to backstab Lucifer, and has decided to take advantage of it.
- "Nya nya~"
- Has a bit of a rivalry with Satsuki Kiryuin due to their respective positions, but Satsuki seems to accept it in good faith, if for nothing else than the fact that Kuroka is a Worthy Opponent to battle. Not only, Satsuki has shown to have no problem whatsoever in allying with Kuroka if it's for laying a good beatdown on Ragyo. The Nekomata, on her part, often lets Issei do the bidding, as she loves the results of Ragyo getting hit by Dress Break.
- Interestingly enough, Ryuko Matoi has once lent Senketsu to her, in order to help her seduce Issei. While the empowering garment is terrified of Issei, it actually worked. She also tried it to seduce Vali, only to get different results. However, the relations between Ryuko and Kuroka have soured quite a bit when the former threatened to castrate Issei were he to use Dress Break on her (since Life Fibers count as clothing, Dress Break would ultimately be a One-Hit Kill move on Ryuko and Senketsu alike).
- Often spends time trying to get Blake to show her warmer side more often, usually by teasing. On a more serious level though, she often tries and get Blake to take her bow off and proudly show her Faunus nature to the world.
- Like her sister, she's often affected by Luka's monster-attracting smell due to her keen nose. Unlike her sister though, she actually enjoys it and often likes to tease Luka whenever she can about it.
Miyu Edelfelt, Goddess of the Leotard of Power (Azure Magical Girl, Miyu Emiya, Caster, Miyu Sakatsuki, Child of God)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Symbol: Kaleidostick Sapphire
- Portfolio: The Ace, Leotard of Power, Brutally Honest, The Comically Serious, Dark and Troubled Past, Dark Magical Girl, The Lancer, Poor Communication Kills, Meido, New Transfer Student, No Social Skills, Not Quite Flight, Psychosomatic Superpower Outage, The Spock, Sugar-and-Ice Personality, Supreme Chef
- Domains: Magic, Costumes
- Allies: Illyasviel von Einzbern, Rin Tohsaka, Shirou Emiya, Lynette Bishop, Fate T. Harlaown, Nanoha Takamachi, Sakura Matou, Cammy White, Flonne, Sakura Kasugano
- Enemies: Queen Chrysalis
- Conflicted Opinion towards: Gilgamesh
- The other wielder of the Kaleidosticks alongside Illyasviel von Einzbern, Miyu Edelfelt is very much the Fate to Illya's Nanoha. Whereas Illya has a lot of power but hasn't refined it, Miyu has more experience at being a Magical Girl and managed to get her first Class Card before even meeting Illya.
- Miyu didn't expect to see Illya already in the pantheon and but she was even more surprised to find that Illya had made friends with Berserker. Miyu was very nervous around Berserker at first but Illya told him not to attack her.
- Miyu was very surprised to find that the Gilgamesh in the pantheon is a lot more arrogant and antagonistic towards Illya. Gilgamesh became antagonistic toward Miyu as well when he found out Miyu could be used to create a Holy Grail just like Illya.
- Even though she gets her own temple and doesn't need money for food, Miyu still insists on working as a maid for Illya, much Illya's great pleasure. If you're lucky, you can sometimes see Illya mounting Miyu with a face that can only be described as Illya as a psycho.
- When questioned about why she does it, Illya was very embarrassed and explained that she has a maid fetish. Some deities find it cute because "Hurr durr they're both kids," and then there are deities like Sakura Matou, who were conditioned to accept rape, who are horrified by this.
- Miyu was surprised to get to finally meet Nanoha and Fate again after the last time they met. She was glad to see that Nanoha and Fate had become friends since Illya and Miyu saw them last.
- Miyu can't stand Queen Chrysalis because she hates the fact that she sounds like someone who frequently transforms into herself and Illya For the Evulz. Although, Miyu gets along well with Lynette Bishop because she's super-nice to Miyu and Illya.
- Miyu gets along well with others who wear the same type of costume as her, such as Cammy White and Flonne. Funnily enough, she first heard of Cammy when Sakura Kasugano mistakenly called Miyu by her name, thinking she was Cammy undergoing a gothic makeover for some reason. That didn't last long, but Sakura is still friendly with her.
Taki, Goddess of Skin Tight Battle Suits (The Hunter Of Darkness, The Partial Shadow Of Demon Sealing, The Sealed Sword Of Godspeed, She Who Seals Off Evil)
- Intermediate Goddesss
- Symbol: Her Kodachi Rekki-Maru & Mekki-Maru
- Theme Song: The cursed Image
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Dual Wielding, Skin Tight battle suits, She-Fu, Demon Slaying, Evil Weapon, clearly not wearing any underwear, Bouncing Boobs
- Domain: Ninjutsu, Battle, Fanservice, Stealth, demons
- High Priestess: Natsu (her disciple)
- Allies: Ryu Hayabusa, Kasumi, Jiraiya, Mai Shiranui, Sophitia Alexandra, Naruto Uzumaki
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: The Toku Base (especially the Kakurangers, Hurricanegers, and Ninningers).
- Enemies: Toki, '''Nightmare, Soul Calibur, The Beast, Satan, Nyarlathotep, Pazuzu, Millenium Earl, any evil demon and the rest of the Demonic Legion.
- Headbutting Heroes: With Siegfried
- Rivals: Mitsurugi, Ivy
- Her ascension came after hearing that both Soul Edge and Soul Calibur were here and deciding she immediately had to find a way into the pantheon. Of course, Kenichi, Miu and a few other gods got a little worried that she would take Miu's place, causing all their hard work to be for naught.
- She and Kasumi get along rather well due to having similar experiences with their respective clans. She was invited to join the Go-nin-shuu and accepted, which turned the group into the Roku-nin-shuu. She also feels sorry for Ayane, since she like Ayane has also had to kill her father figure Toki after he became corrupted.
- She also formed an alliance with Jiraiya and has formed a spy network with him. Unbeknownst to her, the old perv used her as a model for one of his books.
- She is considered to be one of the hottest goddesses in the pantheon and has been compared to the goddess of beauty herself, Mai Shiranui.
- At one point, she was one of the strongest Ninja. She was second only to Hayabusa.
- She beat Ivy twice, once in combat and once in breasts.
- She joined forces with a several good gods in order to stop evil from achieving World domination.
- She disappeared at one point during the events of Soul Calibur V. The reason for her disappearance is currently being looked into.
- Information has emerged that she went to Europe after hearing that her Evil Mentor Toki had returned.
- She once went after Toki, believing him to be her former Evil Mentor Toki ascended; she stopped after finding out the two aren't the same person.
Alisa Illinichina Amiella
Alisa Illinichina Amiella, Goddess of the Underboobs (Alisa Ilyinichna Omela)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Fenrir Organization Symbol and her God Arc
- Theme Songs: "Over the Clouds", "Feed A" (Both Songs were also shared with Yuu and Lenka respectivel
- Alignment: Neutral Good, formerly True Neutral
- Portfolio: Action Girls, Wielding the God Arc, Character Development, Nice Girls, Ms. Fanservice, Underboobs, Wearing a Hat, Ajin Duva Touri (much to her chagrin), Poster Girls.
- Domains: Weapons, Body Images, Combat, Hunting, Biopunk
- Followers: Luong
- High Priestess: God Eater-chan
- Allies: Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Monster Hunters, The Hunter, Lady Maria, Rexxar, The Chosen Undead, Bearer of the Curse, Solaire of Astora, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Haruto Soma/Kamen Rider Wizard, Shinnosuke Tomari/Kamen Rider Drive, Ryuko Matoi, Satellizer el Bridget, Mega Man X, Zero, Ryu, Chun-Li, Dante Sparda, Jin Kazama, Kite, Yuri Lowell, Reiji Arisu and Xiaomu, Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya and Asuna Yuuki, Iori Minase, Gold Third (especially B-Sha), Aerith Gainsborough, Eren Yeager, Aigis, Jeanne d'Arc, Shiki Ryougi, Ling Xiaoyu, Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, C.C., Artoria Pendragon, Retsu Unohana, Reika Aoki/Cure Beauty, Momiji, Talim.
- Enemies: SHOCKER, Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke, Nobuyuki Sugou/Oberon the Fairy King, Ragyo Kiryuin, Yuri (Command & Conquer), most evil Monsters and Kaiju.
- Conflicting Opinion: Asuka Langley Soryu.
- She has somehow managed to ascend into the pantheon due to her profession of hunting the Aragami from her home world, Alisa Ilichina Amiella was a New-Type God Eater who was transferred from the Fenrir Russian Branch to the Far-East Branch. At first, she had a disdain towards the Aragami due to her tragic past of seeing her parents killed by these monsters and also had a hostility towards her teammates until the "Moon on the Welkin" mission where she plays a part of Lindow Amamiya's disappearance that causes her to freak out due to the incident. However, she gets better due to her being helped by Yuu Kannagi to become a better team member of her group.
- There's another version of her who has a similar backgrounds as her game counterpart however she quickly gets better due to her good relations with Lenka Utsugi.
- In fact, the reason she became the holder for Underboobs is due to her clothing preference: her clothes had to be zipped downwards. But due to her bust size, it can't be zipped downwards which almost exposes her boobs under her shirt.
- She seems to have known Kouta Kazuraba all along since he also happened to deal with a greater force that threatens the world with destruction but only to be stopped after he became a Physical God. However, Kouta was shocked and began to sympathize with her after finding out that her world was completely devastated into an apocalyptic state.
- She also became friends with Haruto Soma as the ringed wizard is amazed with her weapon's ability to change into different modes, which also reminded of his own weapon's ability to changed forms. He also lampshades that her weapon was made from the Oracle Cells of a defeated Aragami also reminds him of how the Kamen Riders were similar to the monsters they fought.
- She became friends with Eren Yeager since they shared in common since they're dealing with dominant monsters that almost drove humanity into the brink of extinction in their respective worlds.
- Due to her profession of hunting monsters, particularly the Aragami, she is good friends with Teams RWBY and JNPR, the Hunter, Satellizer, Lady Maria, Rexxar, the crew of Dark Souls, and the Monster Hunters, since they also happens to hunt down monsters in their worlds. She often seen assisting them in their battles against various monsters in the pantheon.
- She also happens to sympathize with both Ryuko Matoi and Shinnosuke Tomari since all three of them used to deal with issues regarding on their revenge against the ones that killed their parents (or in Ryuko and Shinnosuke's case, their fathers).
- There was a time were she became involved in a war where various worlds are merging. There, she met several characters from Bandai Namco, Capcom, and Sega, as she joined forces with them in an effort to stop the fusion of all worlds.
- Due to her familiar voices that speaks in either Japanese or English, she is good friends with Aerith Gainsborough, Aigis, Jeanne d'Arc, Shiki Ryougi, Ling Xiaoyu, Ami Mizuno, C.C., Artoria Pendragon, Retsu Unohana, Momiji, Talim, and Reika Aoki.
- It seems that she is already friends with Kirito and Asuna since she and her mortal ally Julius Visconti, met them at some point. Alisa also gives them the privilege to use their clothes in their online games◊.
- Due to her being a property of Bandai Namco, she is friends with B-Sha while she also befriended the rest of the Gold Third group after the group had noticed her similarities with a personified version of God Eater, referred to as "God Eater-chan".
- This reason has made God Eater-chan her High Priestess in this position after knowing her similarities with her.
- Has conflicting relations with Asuka Langley Soryu due to the fact that she used to be like her due to their bad experience of losing their parents in different circumstances. She expressed to her that her hostility towards her allies would make it even worse while Asuka seems not to care at all for what Alisa told her.
- Due to her overall abilities, she is under the watchful eye of the terrorist organization SHOCKER and the Mad Scientist Ryoma Sengoku since they became interest with her abilities along with the capabilities of her God Arc as they start to observe her more to create their own versions of God Arc for their evil use. It doesn't take long that she hates Ryoma's guts too and she also started to oppose the organization due to their long stint of using Mind Control methods to their minions, which is the reason why she joined with other heroes to stop SHOCKER's plans.
- She absolutely loathes Nobuyuki Sugou, Yuri, and Ragyo Kiryuin, since they also use any form of Mind Control which reminded her of her earlier actions of being manipulated into killing her mentor Lindow back then. Due to this, she resolves to fight them to prevent their act of controlling other people's minds for their evil use.
- Was amused when Jeanne d'Arc Alter tried out her costume in yet another bid to outdo the original. She ended up returning to her usual outfit after finding out the costume was a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen.
Ashe (League of Legends)
Ashe, Goddess of Exposing Skin To Cold (The Frost Archer, Queen of Freljord, Dat Ashe)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The crest of Avarosa◊
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Preferring Peace Over Conflict, Union, Ice Manipulation, Winter Costumes, Dignified Archery, Harmless Freezing, The Good Queen, DAT ASS, Volley, Shooting Enemies Across Impossible Fields, Self-Arranged Marriage, Revealing Outfits In The Middle Of Snowy Areas, Early Weakness, Late Power.
- Domain: Costume, Leadership, Ice, Good, War
- Allies: Champions of Runeterra (especially Tryndamere), Cosmos, Aragorn, Clint Barton and Oliver Queen, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Cygnus Hyoga, Queen Elsa, Conan the Barbarian, Red Sonja
- Rivals: Defenders of the Ancients (especially Traxex/Drow Ranger)
- Enemies: Various evil Gods, Evil members of the Leadership House (especially the tyrannical ones), Vergil (as he stored her biggest opposition, Sejuani), Kaldr
- Within the House of Leadership, excepting Cosmos, there hasn't been a figure who would promote a peaceful reign, leading many to think that peace is boring and for the weak. To fill that void, Ashe was summoned into the halls of the Pantheon and agreed to take over this house, to represent the people of Freljord and showing that a united, peaceful reign is nothing to scoff at. Ashe was accepted when it was known that she foregoes avenging her mother for this peaceful, unified reign...
- However, her grip was weakened quite a bit due to various events, but chiefly because there was no trope around her visions of peaceful reign. However, the Pantheon noticed one thing: Ashe has been around the cold region of Freljord but still wears a set of clothes that are Stripperiffic. It was considered classy enough instead of overly blatant ones like most others who just wear their Chainmail Bikini, and only comes for a short time instead of permanently staying. With it, Ashe received a new seat to keep her place within the Pantheon.
- Ashe will bless leaders who will strive to rule in peace, but she will also bless them should they fight to defend themselves, rather than marauding and terrorizing people. For this, she proves to be rather popular. A lot of good leaders, such as Aragorn and Tokugawa Ieyasu, are impressed with her style, and vice versa. Ashe will also give her personal praise for Queen Elsa for her benevolence.
- Ashe is known as one of the finest snipers in the Pantheon, able to shoot an enemy from ridiculous distance, with her skill 'Enchanted Crystal Arrow', which will also freeze anyone hit on spot. The problem is that it's a STRAIGHT line, she can still miss. This is why she definitely did not attempt to take over the Archery throne from Hawkeye and Green Arrow. Although she WILL rebuke any flirting from them.
- Although when no one's seeing, Ashe will always attempt to shoot people with her eyes closed, or attempts to do a 'shoot apple on the head' routine. It always ends with her ice arrow hitting her on the eye, followed by a meek 'Ow!' and a small pouting.
- As she abhors abuses of power, she stood opposed to Vergil, who promotes that might controls everything. Made worse that one of her followers were her mortal bitter rival, Sejuani.
- She pays very constant visits to the House of Profession, visiting Conan's house to visit her arranged-husband, Tryndamere. It was said that she would've taken the throne of Arranged Marriage with Tryndamere, but there were some difficulties.
- At the very least she's glad that a fellow Avarosan, Braum, has ascended. At the moment, Ashe re-elected him as her bodyguard.
- Though at one point, she found out that Tryndamere went missing from Conan's house, and then swept in Brainwashed and Crazy assaulting her home. He managed to snap out of it after nearly killing her and turned back to his brainwasher, Arthas, and with Ashe's help, he ascended.
- When she arrived, various Defenders of the Ancients mistook her as their fellow Hero, Traxex the Drow Ranger. Ashe has made it clear they're different people but stated interest in actually meeting said ranger. Eventually, Traxex did ascend, and true enough, they became rivals, with both of them being equal in archery.
- There was once a time where Ashe was said to be a crybaby when other Champions make fun of how she's outplayed by everyone else. Over time, she learned to overcome such flaws, and even if in earlier parts of the battles she might just contribute little, if she could get her things together, she's known as an extremely deadly force.
- She can shoot five birds with one arrow. However, she herself is far more dangerous than getting laid by her Enchanted Crystal Arrow.
- Not to be confused with the other Ashe. Probably because they find their "ASHE's" on display a lot, jokingly.
- "It is our duty to speak of unity, here among the ruins of our past. Now our people stand divided, torn apart by ancient hatreds. Brothers and sisters, our enemy is not our neighbor. Our enemy is a land without law and a long winter's night. It is hunger, poverty, desperation and chaos. Look around you, these monuments from a bygone age, each older and grander than anything wrought by our hands. These are the works of a united Freljord, a fractured land that we can repair. From these ruins, we can raise a great nation. We are the people of the Freljord, and this land belongs to us all."
Christie (Dead or Alive)
Christie, Goddess of Catsuits (Blood-Soaked Snake Hands, Christie Allen [just don't call her that])
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Signature Jumpsuit
- Leitmotifs: Monster and Serpent Dance
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Absolute Cleavage, Ax-Crazy, The Best At Her Job, Dark Action Girl, The Dragon To Victor Donovan And His Son, Rig, Evil Brit, Foreign Fanservice, Murdered Helena's Mother (When In Truth Helena Was The Target), Psycho for Hire, Statuesque Stunner (tallest woman in DOA at 5'10"), White Hair, Black Heart
- Domains: British Assassins, She Quan (Snake Fist) Kung Fu
- Opposed By: Every do-gooder in the Pantheon, mothers included
- Commonality Connection: with Elizabeth Braddock/Psylocke and Jean Grey-Summers/Phoenix (due to one contributing factor); Sherry Birkin, Selina Kyle/Catwoman, Chun-Li, Barbara Ann Minerva/Cheetah, Kara Zor-El/Supergirl, and Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow (also due to the same contributing factor)
- Friendly Assassins: Scaramouche, Sadira, Juri Han, Sniper Wolf, I-No
- Rival Assassins: Yoh Hinomura and Emu Hino, Ezio Auditore, Lady Shiva, Talia Al Ghul, Kitana, Mileena, Nina Williams
- Worthy Opponents: Vector of the Wolfpack, Cammy White
- Helena Douglas had summoned Ryu Hayabusa, his wife Irene, Kasumi and Ayane to her temple/ship for an emergency meeting. The cause: Christie has ascended to the Pantheon. How did Helena find out? When a fight broke out between Christie and Juri Han, which ended in a mutual friendship between the two sadists. One thing was for certain: this is gonna suck.
- Just to be clear, Christie is an assassin, not a cat burglar. And her last name isn't Allen. Keep that in mind if you want to keep breathing.
- Christie has some serious beef with Helena and Hayabusa. As the daughter of DOATEC founder Fame Douglas, Helena was the heir apparent to his empire. Victor Donovan didn't like that, hence hiring Christie to whack her. However, during Helena's performance at the opera, it was Maria who took the bullet meant for her daughter, using her own body as a human shield. For Hayabusa, his reasons as to why he despises Christie are more simple: Christie threatened Irene in the past. "Nope. Not the wife. Big no-no," Hayabusa said.
- By the Pantheon's count, there are three deities that are proficient in Snake Kung Fu (or She Quan): Shang Tsung, Renée Montoya and Christie. While she doesn't like her chances with Shang (due to the whole soul-stealing shtick), Christie has opted for a cat-and-mouse type of game with Renée, Christie being the Kano to Renee's Sonya. But Renée still has that disintegration gun on her person...
- Aside from Renée, her rivalry with Vector just so happened to be by chance. The British assassin and HUNK's former student brawl was on par with Chris Redfield's second duel with Glen Arias. Vector was impressed that Christie was able to keep up with him.
- While Helena Douglas was her primary target, Christie does get some flak for murdering Maria, Helena's mother. You know you're bad when even some of the more villainous deities call you out for shooting someone's mother. Christie, for her part, is unrepentant.
- I am Death. I shred your soul to ribbons.
I-19, Goddess of School Swimsuits (Iku, Oyogu Juu-Hakkin / "The Swimming R-18", the Lewdmarine)
- Lesser Goddess when on water
- Symbol: A model of the Japanese Submarine I-19
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: School Swimsuits, Friendly Sniper, Girlish Pigtails, Being Popular Due to Reasons, Lewdness, Goroawase Number, Super Not-Drowning Skills, Feared by Others, Star-Shaped Pupils
- Domains: Costumes, Torpedoes, Submarines, Lewdness
- Followers: WINN
- Allies: Admiral, fellow Fleet Girls Naka, Yamato and Musashi, Fubuki, Akatsuki, Kisaragi, Ikazuchi and Inazuma, Bismarck, Akagi, Ooi, Shimakaze, Ushio, Ryuujou, Kitakami, Tenryuu and Tatsuta, Hibiki, Yuudachi, Sendai
- Enemies: The Abyssals (Wo-Class, Re-Class, Seaport Princess, Northern Ocean Princess), The Kraken, Ika Musume
- One of the Submarines of Fleet Girls, who for whatever reason, wear school swimsuits aside of U-511. She can given the right to ascend for being the most popular of the bunch.
- She likes to company the Admiral. A lot.
- Patchouli Knowledge, in her weirder moments, tries to get her to make others to wear school swimsuits.
- Said to look a little bit like Dizzy due to her hair.
- Is feared by many sea forces due to how tricky she can be, and due to her incredible luck, what with her (well, the real I-19) having sunk an aircraft carrier and a destroyer and heavily damaged a battleship all with a single torpedo salvo.
- No one is sure why she has star-shaped pupils. Not even historically. Hibari has been asked to see why, though Yagyuu protests, saying that she doesn't want Hibari to get any bad influences from Iku. Though some gods say that Yagyuu had a nosebleed after giving her argument.
- Has stopped any plans of the Squid Girl Ika numerous times by firing torpedoes into her "army" of sorts to drive them off. No actual casualties have happened, as she tends to just scare them off.
Jeane, Goddesses of Sexy Skimpy Outfits
- Lesser Goddesses (true nature not yet known)
- Symbol: The Charm Rune
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Ms. Fanservice, Attracting Legions Of Admirers, Barely-There (But Sexy) Outfit, Having 'Wholly Identical' Sisters Regardless Of Timelines, Hot Lady of Rune Magics, Secret Identity.
- Domain: Personal Appearance, Magic (in particular Runes), War.
- Allies: Nurse Joy & Officer Jenny, Black Orchid, Ryuko Matoi, Viki, Lazlo
- Enemies: Luca Blight
- One of the most elusive deities in the Pantheon. She always loves to show off her skins, and is perceived as a being of greater age. Nothing could ever reveal her true identity, not even visiting the Midnight Channel. Not even any Gods in the Knowledge House could uncover her identity, as any investigation always led to this line:
Jeane is... a very nice Goddess, with absolutely no mind-boggling secrets to hide. None whatsoever. Moving on...
- Has received a lot of comments by the younger, precocious Goddesses that she's a hussy and needs more clothing. All Jeane ever replied was an amused chuckle.
- As she constantly attracts admirers for her beauty and sexiness, she is deemed by Mai Shiranui as her rival. Again, Jeane just felt amused, but she still tried to get along.
- Of course, being an exceptionally beautiful woman, Issei pays homage to her. Her reactions? She sometimes teases him, but please don't refer in their presence to an incident involving him nosebleeding so hard he flooded the House of Power. She and Issei agreed to never talk about it.
- Claims to have followers really identical to her. Jeane said they're all her family members.
- While Jeane was always a capable sorceress, she had wondered what would have happened if she personally took on the battlefield beyond war battles during the Dunan Unification War. Like... what if she directly helped out fighting Luca Blight? Jeane couldn't help but wonder...
Rouge the Bat
Rouge the Bat, Goddess of Family-Friendly Fanservice (Rogue, bat-face the Rogue)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: An outline of her head
- Theme Music: Fly in the Freedom; This Machine (shared with Shadow and Omega)
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Badass Normal, Deadpan Snarker, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Humanoid Female Animal, Ms. Vice Girl, Family-Friendly Fanservice, Teen Superspy
- Domains: Bats, Jewelry, Attractiveness
- Rivals: Nack, Lara Croft, Indiana Jones, Nathan Drake, Team Charm
- Opposes: Dr. Eggman
- Odd Friendship: Batman
- Vitriolic Best Buds with: Knuckles the Echidna
- Rouge's primary interest is in jewels. She is generally in search of them as a treasure hunter, though she's sometimes a freelance government agent...who expects to be paid in such. She's also rather attractive, though considering the world she's from, it's kept at a relatively tame level (at least to a point).
- A lot of deities accidentally misspell her name as "Rogue". She simply views said misspelling as a minor inconvenience to her.
- The House of Love is still trying to see if she is in love with either Shadow or Knuckles. She has stated that she'll always be by Shadow's side regardless of what happens. As for Knuckles, the interactions are a little more complicated to say the least, though they will put aside their differences if the fate of the world is at stake.
- She tends to hang out with fellow Femme Fatale thieves Catwoman and Fujiko Mine. If she's in a mood to steal something, chances are she'll work alongside the two in such.
- Being a bat, Rouge tends to hang out with other deities associated with such, including Ren Akiyama and Shiki. The latter calls her Rougie (partially since Rouge told Shiki not to call her "Rogie").
- On the other hand, Rouge isn't too thrilled about Antasma and has been getting into fights against him whenever their paths cross.
- Strangely enough, both she and Batman are on amicable terms with each other. The Caped Crusader has stated that Rouge's behavior reminds him of a tamer version of Catwoman.
- Even though her memories of that encounter were erased from her, Rouge isn't really happy to see that Mephiles is in action again. She, along with the Shadow and E-123 Omega intend to stop whatever it is that Mephiles has planned in spite of the erasure of said memories.
- Is noted to have a relatively diverse wardrobe (at least compared to the other Sonic characters) and can be seen wearing a different costume every other week. No one is certain if she gets new clothes through the jewels she finds or simply via a lot of rings.
- She can sometimes be seen having friendly conversations with Aigis and Kallen Kozuki. The friendship seems to stem from the fact that they share a thing in common.
- During one of her treasure-hunting exploits, she met up with treasure-hunter Nack. She was a little amused to hear that the weasel was doing treasure-hunting in the Sonicverse before she came along. Both certainly enjoy the competition and often take shots at each other thanks to Nack's attempts at flirting with her.
- It was through Nack that Rouge learned about various other treasure hunters such as Lara Croft, Indiana Jones, and Nathan Drake. She finds them to be rather interesting competition in her treasure-hunting exploits.
- Rouge later happened to encounter Team Charm by chance during one of her adventures. After a brief dispute over a treasure that they found, she and the group considered each other rivals and are in competition over who can find more valuable treasures.
- It was through Nack that Rouge learned about various other treasure hunters such as Lara Croft, Indiana Jones, and Nathan Drake. She finds them to be rather interesting competition in her treasure-hunting exploits.
- The bat was once asked about the Treasures within the Pantheonic vault. When asked if she would try and steal something from there, she simply said that she would steal something that interests her at the moment. She also knows about Nack's various attempts at breaking in the vault and failing at that.
Seaport Princess, Goddess of the Sideboob (Harbour Hime, Darwin-chan, Oppai, Great Busty Fortress, Wanko)
- Lesser Goddess, Intermediate Goddess if damaged enough
- Symbol: Her rigging
- Theme Music: Enemy Fleet, Spotted!
- Alignment: Neutral Evil on duty. Most likely True Neutral off-duty.
- Portfolio: Sideboobs of Steel, Undeathly Pallor, Hartman Hips, Large and Attractive, Horned Humanoid, Large Claws, Rapunzel Hair, White Hair, Black Heart (on duty), Humanoid Abomination, Gentle and Sensitive, Cool Big Sis, Popular Boss
- Domains: Boobs, Attire, Creatures, Aliens(?), Seaports
- Allies: Fellow Abyssal Fleet, (Northern Ocean Princess, Wo-Class, Re-Class), The Kraken, Ika Musume, Tidal Wave
- Partner: Kingler
- Enemies (on a bad day): Admiral, Sendai, Shimakaze, Ushio, Tenryuu, Tatsuta, I-19, Ryuujou, Fubuki, Naka, Yamato, Musashi, Akatsuki, Kisaragi, Ooi, Ikazuchi, Inazuma, Bismarck, Akagi, Hibiki, Yuudachi, Kitakami, anyone who gets near her guarded area
- One of the leading members of Abyssal Fleet and a former high priestess for Wo-Class, she was admirably embarrassed when she ascended due to her costume sense, of all things, with her suit showing quite a bit of her sideboob.
- She was even more embarrassed when she found out that some people find her monstrous traits like her horn and giant claws appealing.
- Unlike Wo-Class and Re-Class, she isn't actively looking for troubles on the job (she's a harbour, what did you think she can do?). However, anyone who gets near her tends to get bombarded by Abyssal Fighters. When not on duty, however, she is shy and soft-spoken, and is like a really big sister to the Abyssal called Northern Ocean Princess. She is also capable of speaking normally.
- As intimidating as she looks, Seaport Princess is actually one of the weakest Abyssal Fleet Princesses. Doesn't mean she should be taken lightly. She's also rather popular, despite her being weak.
- And if that isn't enough, she seems to have a relative/sister called Seaport Water Demon, who is Seaport Princess, but bigger in every aspect. And whether or not her scary appearance is there for a reason or not, no one wants to test her. Though there are some gods who wonder if Water Demon is the truly evolved form of Princess or not.
- Supposedly not related to Yuugi Hoshiguma, even though the two do look similar, especially with their single horn and such.
Shanoa, Goddess of Sexy Backless Outfits
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Glyph symbol
- Theme Song: An Empty Tome (Intro version, Battle version, Judgment version)
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Tall, Dark, Beautiful Women, Gorgeous Back, Stripperiffic outfits, Magic Knight, Stoicness, Even the Girls Want Her, Vampire Hunter, Those Who Fight Monsters
- Domains: Exorcism, Magic, War.
- Allies: Simon Belmont, Rushuna Tendou, Aqua, Alucard.
- Opposed by: Dracula
- Is said to have been forgotten in the mortal realm after at one point defeating Dracula. Simon, however, does not let such heroism fall by the wayside and invited Shanoa to join the Pantheon.
- When she raises her hair, revealing her gorgeous back, everyone who sees it Squees. Male, female, gay, straight - her back is too beautiful not to love.
- Some say that during her life she never smiled. This isn't true in the Pantheon, although she's still generally stoic. Rushuna has declared that her smile and her back are equal in beauty.
- Many people were thinking that Aqua could give her a run for her money for backs. Shanoa was merely intrigued but on meeting her, they end up becoming friends.
- She's really interested in that Justin Timberlake song of the same name.
- Met with Balthier once, which didn't end really well for her as he reminded her of a man called Albus, causing her to into an emotional breakdown, a rare occurrence for her. Fortunately the two of them were able to get along after that.
- As of current, she seems to be taking an apprentice in both combat and 'back', named Miriam. Shanoa sees her as something of a successor and occasionally sends her to learn not just from her, but other 'Kickstarter' deities to serve as her sempai, such as Beck, Shantae and ShovelKnight.
Shiki, Goddess of Unusual, Sexualised Costumes (The Swanky, Stylishly Sassy Socialite, Nightstalker, ShinobiStyling)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her double-ended scythe, carried by a horde of bats
- Theme Music: For Serious, Cookin' is a Piece of Cake!, Je Suis La Ninja Japonaise
- Alignment: Lawful Good, used to be Templar Good
- Portfolio: Stripperific Costume Based on Witch Costume with Mix of Grim Reaper, Nice Hat, Double-Ended Scythe, The Nicknamer, Defying Dumb Blonde stereotype, Valley Girl speech, Smarter Than You Look, The Social Expert, Throwing Bats at People, Shinobi
- Domains: Shinobi, Outfits, Scythes, Socialization
- Former Enemies: Hanzou Academy, Crimson Squad and Hebijo Academy
- Enemies: Evil-aligned gods who really are evil
- How do you sexualise witch's outfit? Or how about Grim Reaper? Well, Shiki, one of students of Gessen Academy, somehow did those two things at the same time. No one is sure why she decided to dress up like that, but no one is really complaining. Especially when it turns out she can turn her costume into bats. Apparently she took fashion advice from Morrigan Aensland.
- Even though she sounds like your typical valley girl and looks like your typical blondie, she is not what she seems on the surface. Well, she was until her parents died and started training under Kurokage. She is a lot smarter than she looks, being rather IT savvy and where she has her first impressions with people, she understands them if given enough time.
- She spends some time with Byakuren in order to learn more about Buddhist sutras. She seems to appreciate how a girl like her would follow Buddha's teachings.
- She has been studying French with Charlotte. When she asked why, she isn't sure what to answer. Kurokage just asked her to study languages and travel the world.
- She loves to make nicknames to other people, especially for her closest friends. Which she has quite a few in the mortal realm. Even people she doesn't know can get them. That's also exactly why she has become friends with Taokaka.
- Though in situation where she cannot think of any good nicknames to give, she tends to just go with using "-chin" suffix.
- When in a bind and you have them, just play oppai rock-paper-scissors. That is something she told, at least.
- She likes to spend quite bit of time in House of Crafts to buy new outfits. She particularly likes to visit Erika's and Tomoyo's places.
Sona Buvelle, Goddess of Low-Neckline Outfits and Adorable Muteness (Sona, Maven of the Strings)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her etwahl
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Magical Etwahl, Impossibly-Low Neckline, Being Mute, Massive Twintails, That Etwahl That Always Came Back To Her, Smiling To Hide Pain, Speaking With Telepathy, Magical Idol Instrument Player, Causing Involuntary Dance, Massive Boobs
- Domains: Music, Personal Appearance, Combat
- Allies: Many of the House of Music, but especially Hatsune Miku, Hibiki Hojo and Kanade Minamino, Xin Zhao, Satori Komeiji, Mordekaiser, Väinämöinen, Len, Ahri
- Rivals: The Defenders of the Ancients (Radiants and Dires), Akasha
- Sona is an exceptional Goddess. Her music is known to soothe everyone, even some of the darker ones (just ask Darius when he accompanied Swain to her concert). Of course, if the hearer is exceptionally evil and unforgivable, Sona would turn the music into a sundering melody.
- Because of her muteness, Sona used either telepathy or sign language or writings to communicate more directly. But, damn she's adorable with her muteness.
- Due to her supportive combat style, Sona is usually targetted by her enemies a lot, but not to worry, there's A LOT of Gods that'll gladly protect her.
- Amongst her fellow Music friends, Sona is most fond with Hatsune Miku, due to their similarity. She was thinking that if she's reviving the Pentakill band in the Pantheon, Miku would probably be a member. Likewise, Miku often used some of her voice to make some 'illusion' that Sona actually sings, but this is rare. Of course, Sona's boobs made Miku jealous.
- In fact, Sona's boobs was that phenomenal, she's been scouted by Paio, Litchi and Mami as the fourth member to upgrade their group into "Boobie Quartet" (after the proposal was rejected by Sypha). Sona hasn't written or made telepathic messages about it, but she seems to be considering it.
- Later on, when Paio was revealed to be flat-chested and had to be booted, it was by chance that Sona gave the telepathic message to Litchi and Mami that she indeed accepted the offer for membership. And thus, the Boobie Trio stayed intact... until Sona, in memories of her old 'Pentakill' group, gave another message: She wants a five-women group and the group be renamed 'Penta Racks'. It was agreed on from get-go.
- Sona was once in the House of Music, but on the discovery that her instrument was a one-of-a-kind type, with no hopes for a follower, Sona was unable to stay at the House of Music. She managed to find a new house here, thanks to her epic low neckline somehow attracting a lot of... followers.
- Her Etwahl is... something. Not only that she's capable of doing soothing or deadly music with it, don't ever think of separating her from it. It always comes back to her.
- Tends to 'speak' in emoticons. :) for happy. :( for sad.
- She once played a song for Cao Cao and her music was praised to be 'soul-moving' with a sundering silence. For that genuine gesture, Sona let a telepathic gratitude, and it's only then Cao Cao realized why he's moved: Her telepathic message sounded like a certain musician that he cared quite a bit back home.
- Ariel, having learned what it's like to be mute despite possessing a beautiful musical talent, has been trying to investigate why Sona was mute. She was making a guess that Ursula might have taken away her voice via a sneaky deal.
- Apparently people are questioning her sanity when it's revealed that she's hanging around with a soul-stealing abomination like Mordekaiser and even has a history of founding a music band known as Pentakill together. Good-aligned Gods tends to stand in for her defense saying that she actually brings out a good, protective side on even Mordekaiser.
- Sona has recently taken an interest in EDM, and 'spoke' with Daft Punk about getting a rig set up.
- Lately, she didn't have the best of luck. She found out that Mordekaiser has become more and more distant to her and becoming even more unrestrained in evil, doing a lot of sadistic things. Compounding on this, during what could have been a match, her team was sabotaged by Akasha, the Queen of Pain, who kidnapped her whole team and she was wise enough to have Sona tied up and gagged in spite of muteness and wearing ridiculously lewd BDSM gear, with her expressing how she hated Sona the most amongst the 'champions' while torturing her. She was freed eventually and kept up the face that she's all right, but none knows that Sona felt like crying inside her.
- ............ (Excuse us, there's some difficulties in conveying what she says. Let's try that again)
- Only you can hear me, Summoner. What masterpiece shall we play today?
Miu Furinji, Goddess of Tight Outfits (The Feather That Cuts the Wind, Bulu Indah)
- Symbol: A feather floating through the air. The hair clips her mother left her.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Action Girl, Badass Adorable, Unstoppable Rage, Clothing Damage Up to Eleven, Cuteness Proximity, Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold, Lady of War, Meaningful Name.
- Domains: Martial Arts, Friendship, Cat Lovers, tight outfits, Acrobatic fighting, muscle memory attacks
- Followers: Shipaku Alliance, Katsujinken followers
- Rivals: Anyone, God or Goddess, that flirts with Kenichi.
- Enemies: Any martial artists that abuse their powers. Those that treat cats badly. Those that act perversely at her.
- Opposed by: Noel Vermillion (Miu does not know this)
- Was acended when Sakura Kasugano went to investigate why the Bureaucracy was making such a fuss. She placed a hand on the girls shoulder and found herself thrown almost six feet. After Miu apologized profusely, Sakura challenged the girl to a sparring match, having sensed a strong martial arts spirit in her. During the match, Sakura could swear she saw feathers swirling around each time Miu attacked. Sakura decided to observe this girl a bit more, and found that every piece of clothing that she wore, from her school uniform to winter coats, stuck to her like glue. Sakura took all of this information back to the Pantheon, where it was decided that Miu should be granted Godhood.
- She can normally be found in the House of Combat honing her skills. Asura has been helping her deal with her inner Dou Ki.
- She can also be found at the House of Beasts, playing with all the cats.
- Her relationship with Kenichi has been making steady progress, mostly due to the fact that her grandfather, Hayate, isnt around to make it tough on Kenichi. The two are enjoying it while they can.
- Has an unfortunate tendency to receive clothing damage. In fact, it happens every time she partakes in any confrontation more strenuous than Rock-Paper-Scissors. As such, she has asked both the House of Craft and of Science to find some material that wont shred off her body. No ones in any real hurry.
Princess Jasmine, Goddess of Baring Midriff and Arabian-Based Beauties
- Demigoddess (Overdeity in Kingdom Hearts, when in tandem with the other Princesses of Heart)
- Symbol: Rajah, her pet tiger
- Leitmotif: "A Whole New World" (Shared with Aladdin)
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Pretty Princess Powerhouses, and rebel against most authority, long braid trailing to her ankles, those who should not be underestimated despite being sweet, Princess of Heart
- Domains: Royalty, Combat
- Herald: Rajah, her tiger
- Allies: All female deities in the House of Royalty, Aladdin (not that one), Genie, Carpet, Iago, Alice, Belle and the Beast, Sora, Donald Duck, Goofy, Mulan, Ariel, Stitch
- Enemies: Jafar, Mechanikles, Maleficient, Master Xehanort, Larxene, Carmelita Fox
- Opposes: Courtney Gears
- Alice ascended Jasmine as she was one of the few Princesses of Heart that haven't ascended. While Jasmine wanted her own temple in the House of Royalty, Alice stated that she was better in the House of Personal Appearance. Reluctantly, Jasmine agreed.
- Upon finding Mulan in the Pantheon, Jasmine has started taking sparring lessons with her.
- Despite her appearance, Jasmine is a capable fighter when the chips are down. In one reality when she had her identity erased and was believed to be the daughter of a thief, she proceeded to beat everyone else before the effects were reversed.
- Was overjoyed to reunite with Aladdin in the House of Crime, especially since he hasn't been distracted by the Goddesses there. She sometimes joins Aladdin on his Robin Hood-like antics, but has declined to become part of a thieving group with the likes of Carmen Sandiego and Fujiko Mine. On her part, she's glad Aladdin hasn't fallen for their charms.
- Also was happy to find Genie in the House of Otherness. She eventually welcomed the Carpet and Iago into the fold as well.
- Jasmine once had an encounter with Inspector Carmelita Fox of Interpol, which did not go so well due to Jasmine's attire bringing back bad memories of Carmelita's brief stunt as a belly dancer back in Ancient Arabia. Jasmine had to flee for her life once Carmelita found out that the princess was engaged to the son of the King of Thieves.
- Her status as a Princess of Heart got Jasmine targeted by Alternate!Gentaro and the Darkness Proxy. She was captured by Courtney Gears and brought into the Friendship Asylum, where her heart was used to unlock a corrupting darkness that later corrupted one of her friends. In the end, Jasmine took part with "Operation: Mad Breakdown", and used her light to hold back the darkness until Yuna planted a bomb inside the asylum and detonated it.
- Was surprisingly more than pleased to see Stitch in the House of Family, with The Red One parked right outside there. He secretly promised her to take on another ride through the cosmos in it.
Sanae Katagiri, Goddess of Dangerously Short Skirts
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Symbol: A beer bottle next to a police badge
- Theme song: Can't Stop!!
- Portfolio: Dangerously Short Skirt, Idol Singer, Ms. Fanservice, Big Breast Pride, Badass Normal, Career Versus Man, Christmas Cake, Hard-Drinking Party Girl, Bare Your Midriff
- Domains: Music, Fanservice, Law
- Allies: The ascended Cinderella Girls, Ikazuchi, Misato Katsuragi, Bekki Natsumi, Cana Alberona, Robocop, Carmelita Fox,
- Enemies: Tohru Adachi
- Opposes: Clancy Wiggum, Roscoe P. Coltrane
- Prior to becoming an idol, Sanae Katagiri worked as a police officer. She only made such a drastic change in profession because the producer convinced her to do so.
- However just because Sanae's no longer a cop, that doesn't mean she's to be taken lightly as her black belts in Karate, Judo and Aikido aren't just for show.
- Despite much of her wardrobe consisting of really short dresses and skirts, there have been a surprisingly low number of instances of Panty Shots.
- One more than one occasion, Sanae has worn swimsuits for children to gain attention, so some deities believe the same would apply to any Panty Shots; accidental or otherwise.
- Whenever Sanae's with deities younger than her, Sanae wants to be relied upon and called Onee-san. It often doesn't work since it's not very hard to be both younger than 28 and taller than 152 cm.
- Because of her desire to be relied upon, it's not uncommon to see Sanae getting along well with Ikazuchi.
- You'd be hard pressed to not see Sanae drinking alcohol, whether it's because the joining Bekki Natsumi in a Corner of Woe over the fact that she's 28 and still doesn't have a husband or she's finding any excuse she can to drink in merriment either by herself or with Cana Alberona and Misato Katsuragi.
- While Sanae's okay with helping out good police deities when they need help, she's not a big fan of the extreme methods employed by Clancy Wiggum and Roscoe P. Coltrane. She also cannot stand Killer Cops like Adachi.
- Sanae's not to be confused for a goddess who cares not for personal space, an extremely youthful mother or a green-haired goddess.
Stephanie Dora, Goddess of Reluctant Fanservice (Stephanie Dola, Steph)
- Symbol: her flower hairpin
- Theme Song: Princess Stephanie
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Having her natural sex appeal exploited, Cry Cute, not that good at games but actually excels in politics, academics, and royal social etiquette, Bad Liar, The Face of Elchea, too trusting and ingenue, a capable baker, Gag Boobs, tends to lose her panties, The McCoy to Sora's Kirk and Shiro's Spock, The Watson, believes games are more about luck and chance, Plucky Girl yet also pessimistic, smarter than she appears, a former princess before becoming Sora and Shiro's "plaything" and secretary-in-all-but-name, Politically Active Princess, slamming her head or fist into the nearest hard object when frustrated, loses due to over-analysis and a terrible poker face, Simple-Minded Wisdom, Tsundere for Sora
- Domains: Fanservice, Games, Royalty
- Allies: Mio Akiyama (former co-holder), Mikuru Asahina, Iroh, Sora and Shiro, Jibril, Most good-aligned princesses in the House of Royalty, especially Princess Peach and Queen Elsa
- Odd Friendship with: Rias Gremory, Kyoko Kirigiri, Kei Kugimiya
- Enemies: Bandit Keith, cheaters in general, Dark Marik, manipulative politicians, Dio Brando
- Mio Akiyama and Stephanie Dora, having both been observed in their worlds by the Court of the Gods, ascended after the former tripped and had her Panty Shot shown, and after the latter lost her dress in a game of poker. Further observations of their antics then sealed their deal as deities in the Pantheon. As standards weren't as strict as they were now, both shared the spot.
- Unfortunately for the two, they're constantly being entered into various pageants and swimsuit contests against their will.
- Sometime after, when the rest of Houkago Tea Time ascended, it was decided that Mio join them, given the updates in regulations as well as not having as much sex appeal as her co-goddess, leaving Stephanie to hold this title for herself. The two still hang out on occasion, though.
- Dio was quite amused with Stephanie's WRYYYY. Steph on the other hand wants nothing to do with him.
- Stephanie is rather grateful to some of the princesses of the Pantheon for letting her stay at their castles after she lost her kingdom. Of course, thanks to Sora and Shiro, she got it back, though she's more of their "plaything" and "secretary" than anything. That said, their ineptitude in things other than games (and things they learn through them) means they do need her and she all but rules in their place while they play games on Imanity's behalf.
- Speaking of them, Stephanie was happy to see the duo arrive in the Pantheon proper as deities during their ascension ceremony, though shes is a little conflicted given everything they have done to her (both the things she's mad at them for and the things she's grateful for them for). Given that Disboard's Pledges no longer apply in the Pantheon (except for their temple, which they weren't at yet), she got back at Sora for all the things he did that she didn't like with a slew of Amusing Injuries and humiliating things she wasn't able to do to him back at Disboard. Shiro made sure to record every second of it before finding herself subject to Stephanie's retaliation as well, though not as severe as Sora's.
- Had she known that they were already around as Yugi Muto's High Priests before their ascension as deities, Steph said she would've gone after them sooner.
- Not having realized it earlier, and grateful that she managed to stay out of trouble before 『 』 ascended, Tet arranged to have the Pledges he arranged with the Court of the Gods for the sibling duo to apply for Stephanie's temple as wellWhat are the Pledges? (being a powerful being already, he decided Jibril can make do without it). While she doesn't stay in her temple as often as Sora and Shiro, that's where she's found more often due to the fact that there are people who would do terrible things that make what Sora does to her really tame in comparison. But as an ace in politics, she's already gathered allies and with it political protection. Still, her realization as to her newfound lack of safety concerns her.
- Sora notes that if she just stopped comparing herself to himself and Shiro and just plays by pure instinct instead of over-thinking, she can be just as good as him, and maybe even beat Shiro. Of course, she doesn't know that yet, and he hasn't decided to tell her.
- Upon hearing of how conflict are settled in Disboard and how Stephanie (while Sora and Shiro play on her behalf, they're not in it for her kingdom's sake) does what she does for Imanity's* behalf despite all their disadvantages, Stephen shows interest in how her race's journey will go. He's also interested in how Tet, who rules over Disboard as its Godand was "born" from Imanity, abolishes violence altogether and replaces it with games.
- Being the one who has to deal with political work, given that she's been keeping Elchea together before and after Sora and Shiro came to her life, she's had her share of manipulative politicians getting in 『 』's progress, and doesn't like their type at all.
Tomoyo Daidouji, Goddess of Those who want her Beloved to be Fashionable (Madison Taylor)
- Symbol: A white wing
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Extremely Complicated And Fashionable Costumes, The Confidant, Camera Fiend, Unmentioned Father, Fangirl, Very, Very Rich, The Fashionista, Living Emotional Crutch for Sakura, Meta Gal, I Want My Beloved to Be Happy And Fashionable, Muggle Best Friend And Unfazed By The Strangeness, Hero-Worshipper, Ojou, Proper Lady, The Reliable One, Shipper on Deck Despite Her Own Affections, Spoiled Sweet, Wise Beyond Her Years, Rapunzel Hair
- Domain: Fashion, Love, Costumes, Cameras
- Allies: Sakura Kinomoto (her second cousin), Kero, Syaoran Li (sort-of-rival for Sakura's love), Uryu Ishida, Rarity, Yuko Ichihara, Shiki, Lili Rochefort, Charlotte LaBouff, Richie Rich, Yomi, Ceri, Erike Kurumi/Cure Marine
- Opposes: Any enemy of Sakura and Syaoran, Princess Morbucks, Eliza and Neil Reagan, Kyubey
- Opposed by: the Dursleys
- Fears: The Nothing Card
- Has volunteered to be the official costume designer for the whole Pantheon, but the higher-ranked gods have declined her offer, believing the effort and requests may be too much for her. She was instead invited to be a costume designer for the Magical Girl Sisterhood.
- Incredibly devoted to Sakura Kinomoto. When Sakura was chosen to join the Pantheon, Tomoyo was over the moon with joy and produced a dozen or so costumes for her to wear during her ascension ceremony.
- With the discovery of (and accessibility to) better (and sturdier) clothing materials, Tomoyo now has marginally more practical costumes for Sakura to wear that are actually protective.
- In her search of these protective materials, she eventually ended up crossing paths with a humanoid monster named Isabella, which in turn led to her meeting with the fox spirit Yomi, who likes dressing up her beloved Ceri in numerous (skimpy) outfits (if they aren't doing their own thing or adventuring together). Yomi does make sure that this skimpy notion isn't taught to Tomoyo; even she wouldn't want little girls to be barely clothed (unless it's swimwear, and even that will be modest enough).
- Thanks to the House of Technology, Tomoyo has picked up on the idea of using drones like quadcopters (which her mother's company made and is operable by smartphone) for her camera recording needs so as to be able to capture Sakura's escapades from better angles (and not have to risk her own life by getting too close to the fray as she had many times). And with a couple more tinkerings thanks to other gods, she made sure that they'll be able to see through all magical spectrums and still be able to function and record if she should ever get incapacitated. That way, she won't have to miss out on recording Sakura's escapades when she's in the area.
- Previously met her counterpart from another world, the princess of an alternate Tokyo. They spent hours discussing the different incarnations of Sakura they knew.
- As a designer of dresses, she spends a lot of time with deities of similar careers like Rarity, who in turn occasionally requests assistance in sewing up outfits for clients.
- Through Tomoyo's connections in the Sisterhood (via Sakura), she had the fortune of meeting Erika Kurumi, another aspiring designer, and the two share their ideas.
- While she had lost her memory of it, Pantheon ascension returned to her the memories and experiences lost as a result of magic throughout Sakura's adventures, including those of being erased by the Nothing card, and knowing how it felt like the first time, she's terrified of it when in the same room as her without Sakura around.
- With Sakura gaining more and more allies with powers, Tomoyo has been feeling a little concerned in her "usefulness", even after discovering more protective clothing materials. She has entertained the notion of getting some magical powers herself, but wonders if that's just selfish thinking. Even if her personal issues is just her unrequited love for Sakura (which she claims she's made peace with), maybe it just might work.
- Oh, and Kyubey did try to tempt her once with a contract so she can join Sakura in her adventures, but Kero arrived in time before the Incubator could tempt her further and destroyed him. She knew about the dangers of becoming a Puella Magi, though, so she wasn't gonna accept the offer anyway.
- Over time, this pent-up worry came to a head that she decided she would face her issues in the TV World (with the Investigation Team, of course), and Sakura decided to come along despite the risk of running into her own Shadow because friends shouldn't have to shoulder burdens alone. Upon confronting Shadow Tomoyo, the Cardcaptor was finally privy to her best friend's darkest secrets and the things she would never say to her; fears of no longer being needed by Sakura, Tomoyo's love for her, frustration that Sakura is completely blind to it, and that she's jealous of Syaoran for winning Sakura's heart despite not being able to confess it for almost a year until after stopping Eriol. Ashamed of these hateful thoughts she never wanted anyone to know, Tomoyo naturally denied her Shadow, which naturally went berserk, and the Investigation Team and Sakura naturally had to fight it.
- Once that was taken care of, Tomoyo felt so embarrassed and guilty for harboring those feelings, but as ever the All-Loving Heroine, Sakura easily forgave her and asserted just how valuable Tomoyo is to her, and how she (and Syaoran to some extent) might not have emotionally made it through much of her trials without her. Finally able to get those issues out of her chest, Tomoyo was able to accept her Shadow as part of who she is deep down, and got the Persona Seshat as a result.
- Upon realizing her Persona turns out to be more of a Sensor-type with its Enemy Scan and mapping abilities (though no distant communication capabilities like hers or Fuuka's) even with some combat skills (which are below-average offense-wise), Rise stayed closer to the situation and decided to help mentor Tomoyo in using her Persona, also inviting Fuuka over (as well as Futaba as soon as she ascended) for assistance.
Airi Totoki, Goddess of Unwitting Fanservice (The first Cinderella Girl)
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Symbol: A purple donkey
- Theme song: Apple Pie Princess
- Portfolio: Innocent Fanservice Girl, Ms. Fanservice, The Ditz, Feminine Women Can Cook, Girls Love Stuffed Animals, Girlish Pigtails, Curtains Match The Windows
- Domains: Music, Fanservice, Food
- Allies: The ascended Cinderella Girls, Yayoi Takatsuki, Sophy Houjou, Tenryuu and Tatsuta, Princess Quake, Toph Bei Fong
- High Priestess: Harumi Kiyama
- Spear Counterpart: Gray Fullbuster
- One of the Cinderella Girls, Airi Totoki has been spotted by several deities trying to strip in public places whenever she gets hot and has never shown to have any concerns about where she may be at the time when she does try to strip.
- Not that a lot of the male deities are complaining.
- Least of all, fellow stripper Gray Fullbuster since he totally gets why Airi frequently wants to strip on the spot.
- Not that a lot of the male deities are complaining.
- When she's not in her temple, several deities have seen Airi getting along well with Yayoi Takatsuki as a fellow idol who likes cooking.
- While she was mortal, Airi hosted a show where she'd look after children. Because of this, a lot of deities trust her to look after children alongside Tenryuu and Tatsuta to look after children.
- Due to her profession and airheaded nature, Airi has often been seen getting along well with Sophy Houjou while offstage.
- Many deities often get confused when referring to Airi since there's another Airi in the same house.
- It doesn't happen often, but Airi has sometimes been seen in combat wielding a zweihander and using earth-based attacks. Because of her elemental affinity, Airi struck up a friendship with fellow earth wielders Princess Quake and Toph Bei Fong.
Mika Jougasaki, Goddess of Willing Fanservice
- Quasideity, Lesser Goddess in her fantasy form
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Symbol: Two pink ribbons
- Theme song: TOKIMEKI Escalate and NUDIE★
- Portfolio: Shameless Fanservice Girl, Gyaru Girl, Naughty Is Good, Cool Big Sis, Girlish Pigtails, Ms. Fanservice, The Tease, Say It with Hearts, Big Sister Instinct, Stripperiffic
- Domains: Music, Costumes, Family
- Allies: Ranko Kanzaki, Koume Shirasaka, Clarice, 765 Pro, Luka Millfy, Litchi Faye-Ling, Mio Sakamoto, Kuroka, Ryuko Matoi, Satsuki Kiryuin, Mako Shiraishi
- Enemies: Judge Frollo
- As the elder Jougasaki sister, Mika is often doing a lot of Gravure photo shoots, and because she's often◊ wearing much◊ skimpier clothes◊ than her fellow Cinderella Girls, Mika sometimes (possibly jokingly) suggests wearing less clothes for her shoots.
- Yet despite how irresponsible Mika may seem to many deities between the aforementioned fanservice and her fashion sense, Mika is often really nice to her juniors by giving them life advice if they need it and even letting new idols join Mika on stage to jumpstart their careers.
- Despite how much Mika exudes sex appeal, she actually rather shy when it comes to expressing herself, such as when her friends Shiki and Frederica suggest they kiss their fans (and practice beforehand).
- Not long after her ascension, Mika became good friends with several other goddesses who're really nice to their subordinates or juniors such as Luka Millfy, Litchi Faye-Ling, Mio Sakamoto, Kuroka, and Mako Shiraishi.
- There've been some rumours floating around the Pantheon that Mika is a lolicon, Mika's yet to give a straight answer but she usually answers with something along the lines of:
"I might be, or I might not be ★."
- But considering that Mika is viewed favourably by many of the Pantheon's younger goddesses, they're leaning towards the latter.
- Mika has a high tolerance for the daily insanity of the Pantheon because so used to the weirdness of her friends, particularly those who're also in Li PPS with her.
- One god that Mika doesn't get well with at all is Claude Frollo as Mika finds his lust for Esmerelda really creepy but also due to his hatred of fanservice, so he'll often get in the way when Mika's doing work for a gravure shoot and Frollo will tell her to cover up.
- On the other hand, Mika gets along well with Ryuko Matoi and Satsuki Kiryuin due to the both of them being used to being seen in minimal clothing by others.