open/close all folders
Destruction of the Endless
Destruction of The Endless, God of Creative Sterility (Olethros)
- Symbol: A pool of water and a sword, against a red background
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, with Chaotic Good leanings
- Portfolio: Giftedly Bad, Walking the Earth, Nice Anthropomorphic Personifications, Inverted Middle Child Syndrome, Extremely Tall, Red Is Heroic, former Destroyer Deity
- Domains: Destruction, Creation, Change, Art, Travel
- Allies: The other Endless, everyone who has Walked The Earth to find themselves, Wreck-It Ralph, Satan Jacob, Nero Germanicus, BRIAN BLESSED
- Enemies: Almost none; few would survive truly angering him. That being said, he's on bad terms with the Lich, Fenrir and Melkor
- Respects: Anyone who has sworn off a "noninterference" clause to help or meet those below them, such as Tyrael
- Disrespects: The Grand United Alliance of Destruction, Father, abusive siblings
- Conflicting Opinion: Beerus
- In the universe's infancy, the basic aspects and patterns of the universe would manifest into sentient beings. They would be known as the Endless, and the fourth of their number would be Destruction. For billions of years he would serve as an agent of change, but eventually wished to retire from his role, seeking to explore the flip side of the Endless; for him, the subject of creation. Easily the most beloved of the Endless; even Desire respected him. Most gods are generally on good terms with him, and it's considered really poor to piss him off.
- The pantheon was fascinated by the fact an Endless could leave their role, leading some thoughts as to whether other Endless could have their power taken away. All Grand Alliances are considering this covertly, even the GUAG in case they have no other options. It hasn't gotten anywhere though.
- Is on good terms with Wreck-It Ralph, due to their mutual poor skills at creating things. Friends with Satan Jacob, due to having adopted a simple life from a formerly godly title.
- Conflicted on Beerus. While he represents destruction and understands he has to do his duty, he is disturbed by the God of Destruction's tendency to destroy planets. Beerus respects him, however, regarding Destruction as a mentor of sorts like Whis.
- It's believed that when Destruction of the Endless left his role, Fenrir would try to fill the hole. Destruction isn't pleased by Fenrir's desire to destroy everything forever and has warned the wolf not to try and break creation again. Fenrir has listened to him for the moment. Also does not like the GUAD. Destruction is ultimately a force of change, and it as much about creation as destruction. They're a perversion of the act in his eyes, and he doesn't want anything to do with them.
- One of the main reasons why Destruction left his role was due to the coming of the Age of Reason, eventually leading to the invention of the atomic bomb. Destruction didn't want any part in it. Naturally, he's pretty disturbed about the Lich, being the worst nuclear weapons have to offer.
- Due to representing both Destruction and Creation, the Alliances have all made it a top priority to either get him on their side or at least keep him away from the other sides, since he has abandoned the usual duties of the Endless, which prevent them from directly involving themselves, most of the time.
- Not usually found in the Pantheon, due to the other members of the Endless often being present, instead going on the road to view the world(s). He has so far not expressed any interest in joining any of the Grand Alliances or a specific group but is often willing to aid anyone who stops by his residence.
- Has decided to explore the other side of his abilities in the form of creation, leading him to Walking the Earth. Problem is he's really bad at it. Part of his nature make him bad at creativity. He still tries, of course. He and Nero became friends as they're both Giftedly Bad. It's rather ironic that despite being bad at crafts, he's by far the strongest god in the House of Crafts. As he has a role with creation along with destruction, Nekron has placed him as one of the possible suspects for where the Life Entity. He finds it more likely that his sister Death is the source, but is in enough trouble as it is with her and has less to worry about if he bothers Destruction.
- Melkor could be considered somewhat of a foil to Destruction of the Endless. Both suffer from Creative Sterility, but they have completely different personalities about it. While Destruction is a Nice Guy, Melkor let his contempt for lacking Eru's creative spark poison his soul, becoming the Greater-Scope Villain for all Arda. The Dark Lord once challenged him in order to invade and destroy his house, which resulted in Melkor being thrown around the pantheon like a rag doll. Destruction has warned him never to enter the House of Craft again
- Resembles BRIAN BLESSED a lot. It's currently unknown whether Destruction based his appearance on him or BRIAN BLESSED on Destruction. Hell, it could be both. Also had a talking dog called Barnabus. He's since given him to Delirium to look after her.
Felix (Wreck-It Ralph)
Felix, God of Fixing (Fix-It Felix Jr.)
- Greater God
- Symbol: His golden hammer
- Theme Song: Fix It Felix
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Catch-Phrase: "I can fix it!"
- Portfolio: Ability to fix anything with his hammer, being loved by everyone, Wall Jump, able to heal anything with his hammer, heroes to look up to, Percussive Maintenance.
- Domains: Technology, Video Games, Fixing.
- High Priest: Bob the Builder
- Allies: Wreck-It Ralph, Sergeant Calhoun (his wife), Vanellope Von Schweetz, Tails, Mario, Luigi, Emmett Brickowski, Wander
- Enemies: Turbo, Lord Hater
- When Ralph came into the Pantheon, Felix asked to come along for the ride. His reasons: 1) it's his job to fix up any messes Ralph makes and 2) so he can be with his good friend.
- His hammer has become a blessing to the Pantheon. With one strike, he's able to fix anything whether it be walls, fortresses, injuries, broken hearts, etc.
- That hammer is a double-edged sword, however. One time when he was stuck in jail, Felix accidentally used it to make the weak bars become twice as thick than usual. Moreover, it cannot be used as a weapon so he's only good for support and not for combat.
- A couple gods have asked if he's Mario's long lost third twin since he arrived, but with good charm he points out, "No mustache."
- Has been seen "fighting" Ralph whenever the two are working, and then going to the House of Food with him once they get time off.
- Often asks why Sergeant Calhoun never ascended, since she's now his wife. The gods at this time haven't found a proper place for her. So for now, they made her one of the acolytes of the Action Girl house, so that he can visit her.
- Finally, she was able to ascend into her own house; the house of Soldiers & Warriors fittingly enough. She was more than happy to announce her ascension to her husband by lifting him up to kiss him before threatening to smite any of his enemies, which he just laughed her and assure her he was okay for now.
- Gets along famously with Emmett due to their shared background in construction. Also enjoys the company of Wander due to the both of them having similar upbeat attitudes, among other similarities.
- These similarities to Wander didn't go unnoticed by Lord Hater and has sworn to destroy the two of them. Despite Wander insisting that Hater really isn't a bad guy once you get to know him, Felix is nevertheless weary around him.
- Also present in the House of Technology, which still retains his membership.
Rodin, The Demonsmith (The Infinite One, Father Rodin, Mephisto)
- Greater God (borderline Overdeity as Father Rodin or if his demonic powers are enhanced, Overdeity should he regain his powers over Creation)
- Symbol: A sign for the Gates of Hell (his bar)
- Theme Song: The Gates of Hell
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: All-Powerful Bystander, Badass Baritone, Bald of Awesome, Scary Black Man, Soul Brotha, Occidental Otaku, Dimensional Traveller, Cool Shades, The Comically Serious, Nice Guy, Collects Halos, Everything's Better with Penguins, Bonus Boss, Fallen Angel, Having Angelic and Demonic forms
- Domains: Music, Weapons, Demons, Halos, Fallen Angels, Creation
- Allies: Bayonetta, Jeanne, The Wonderful 101, Saber Alter, Sojiro Sakura, Lucifer, Samuel L. Jackson, Archangel Michael, Gabriel (Supernatural), Patricia Martin
- Customers: Dante Sparda, The Monster Hunters, Vergil, Nero, Lady, Flynn, Aleph, Kratos, Nanashi, Gabriel Belmont, Homura Akemi, Dante Alighieri
- Rivals: Naoki Kashima/the Demi-Fiend, Asura, Son Goku
- Enemies: Father Balder (Loptr specifically), Jubileus and Queen Sheba, YHVH, Enrico Pucci, most of the House of Demons, The Princes of Hell
- Speaking terms with: Satan (SMT), Archangel Gabriel
- Opposed by: Mephisto, Satan (Castlevania), Imperius, Satan (Paradise Lost), Crowley
- Opposes: Lucifer (Supernatural), The Divine Powers
- Rodin was once an angel who once governed a portion of Paradiso, being in charge over creation and his smithing skills were legendary amongst his race. Rodin would eventually start an insurgency against Paradiso and ultimately lost, so he was soon kicked into Inferno as punishment and became a Fallen Angel. He would eventually get tired of that place, leaving for the mortal plane where he started his own bar and became a dealer in demonic weapons he creates himself. He has helped Bayonetta in the past by forging almost all of the weapons she wields, using halos as payment for all of his wares. The Gates of Hell (the bar) manifested onto the Pantheon after he learning he can make good business here.
- The way Rodin creates his demonic weapons is more complicated than one thinks. He has to battle powerful demons and capture their souls, to which he uses them to craft the weapons from. Usually, music helps lure out demons and if someone brings him something that plays demon-luring music (like an angelic melody), he'll go beat up and capture the demon lured by it. You still have to pay cash but don't worry, he can convert several types of currency into their halo equivalents.
- Once Rodin arrived with his bar that served as a temple, various new customers came to him and began request some weapons. One of his most prominent customers is Flynn who buys weapons to increase the Yamato Perpetual Reactor's security. There's also Nanashi, Aleph and Homura Akemi who have accumulated many halos from their angel-killing.
- Obviously, making weapons and hunting demons aren't the only things Rodin does, he still has a bar to run. Saber Alter seems to be a person who frequents there a lot, getting drunk and ranting about hamburgers or some other things.
- Rodin also has a bit of love for Japanese culture, having a fondness for sake and having some Japanese influence on his clothing. He has an odd relationship with Patricia Martin; while he shares her love for Japan as well, her views on the country is a bit... single minded. He usually asks Sojiro Sakura for Japanese-related things and is seen eating Sojiro's curry once in awhile.
- If one gives Rodin a Platinum Ticket the price of which is the equivalent to restoring a fallen angel's powers he will offer to battle with whoever gave it to him, using it to become either an angel once more or boosting his demonic powers with the halos before sending him and his challenger to a Pocket Dimension. Anyone doing this should be prepared because Rodin will kick the poor soul's ass to the ground several times. The only people who have beaten him in these states as of now are Bayonetta/Jeanne (but barely), Naoki Kashima, Asura, and Son Goku (who was basically itching for a good fight). He offers to fight the victor again for free if they ask but who would ever want to try to do that once more? Okay, maybe Goku but still.
- YHVH suddenly manifested above the Gates of Hell one day to pay Rodin a personal visit. He offered to restore Rodin's status as an angel in exchange for creating weapons for the Forces of Law exclusively and swearing his allegiance to him. Rodin just laughed at God's face, saying he was dumb for even thinking he would ever work for someone like him. YHVH then tried to annihilate the bar in his rage but Rodin was able to deflect the attack and forcing YHVH to retreat before every one of the Absolute Lawmaker's enemies came, not before swearing Rodin will join his forces, free will or not. Rodin now refuses to deal with any GUAL associates for this very reason, not because he's scared but because he's really fucking pissed God tried to nuke his bar.
- A few days later, Lucifer came to visit him and gave him the same offer but with less extreme terms. Rodin still refused but found his fellow Fallen angel as good company, even having a drink with each other from time to time.
- His relationship with other angels are conflicting say the least. While killing angels are the primary way to produce halos, he has maintained a neutral relationship with SMT Satan and Archangel Gabriel despite the YHVH fiasco. They recognize him as a powerful being in his own right and don't want to stir up anything with him despite the fact that he basically said "fuck you" to their lord. Archangel Michael and the other Gabriel, on the other hand, have become good friends with him, drinking at his bar on most nights. Imperius hates Rodin's guts however and has tried fighting against the man but gets his ass kicked every time.
- His relationships with other Fallen Angels are a bit more on the hostile side. Satan from Castlevania and the one from Paradise Lost as well as the Lucifer from Supernatural want Rodin to be on their side and help wage war against the heavens. He said no, and after they annoyed him about it some more he kicked their asses in. They haven't spoken since then, likely because the Satans are too terrified to do so.
- Rodin goes to the House of Demons almost every day for the demon weapons he has been commissioned to create. This has made most of the House's residents terrified, fearing that in any moment, Rodin would lure them out and capture their souls. They have all tried to take vengeance against him once, having a Demonic Legion by the Gates of Hell's doorstep. Let's just say all who returned from the battle had to be institutionalized. Crowley was the one who had to clean up the mess afterward.
- Mephisto is quite pissed Rodin used his name as an alias but doesn't wanna say that in front of the man's face. I mean, have you seen what happened to everyone who provoked him?!
- The Divine Powers offered an attractive amount of halos for an entire arsenal's worth of demon weapons but Rodin refused. He has heard of what the Divine Powers have done and intend to do again; even he's disgusted by their actions.
- When Bayonetta was invited to join a "fight club," Rodin became perfectly aware of it and limited her weapons and skills so that she wouldn't brutally annihilate the competition. During her second adventure, he occasionally received packages from said fight club and gave them to Bayonetta, often asking her to bring him along next time for the practice. Months later, he was revealed to actually join the fray as an Assist Trophy. His only comment? "Beautiful."
- "Time to do business. What's your pleasure?"
Vulcan, God of the Forge (Smith of the Gods, Hephaestus, Vulcanus)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A smith's hammer and pliers atop an anvil
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Smithing, manipulating fire, lameness undone through cybernetics, facial hair, creating godly items, ugliness by Greek standards, wed to Aphrodite, combat turrets, a large battle ready hammer, baldness, glowing eyes
- Domains: Forging, Volcanoes, Invention
- Followers: Ashul Edwaru, Godo, Aries Mu, Felix Quintero, Io, Solus Prime, The Man with the Iron Fists, Jason Ogg, Rothion, Bengali
- High Priest: Ulthane
- Allies: Zeus, Sophitia, the Engineer, Link, Franky, Diana Prince, Hercules, Tatsuya Suou, Hera
- Partner: Heatran
- Enemies: Both Hades, Soul Edge, Nightmare, Gilgamesh, Nyarlathotep, Sauron
- Avoids: Kratos (not out of fear, but because of their painful past)
- Wife: Aphrodite
- In order to ascend beyond his original Pantheon after its destruction, Hephaestus' godly spirit was joined by all other aspects of himself through the multiverse. This fusion freed the god from the evils of Pandora's Box, and restored a portion of his original beauty. Considering all that transpired, Hephaestus decided to start fresh within the Pantheon, and so took his Roman name to distance himself from his past life.
- Temperatures suddenly spiked within the House of Craft to the point that gods began to fear the walls would soon melt. When the source of this intense heat was discovered, the ringing of a hammer against metal greeted gatherers who found Vulcan diligently working on one of his many marvels. When he finished his work and heard his new neighbors' complains, the smith rebuilt his new temple to insulate his heat and render it soundproof to everyone's relief.
- Within mere hours of his presence being made public knowledge to the entire Pantheon, a great line formed outside of his Forge as god after god came with requests and commissions for the Smith's unrivaled works. Naturally, as was always the case, Zeus is given front-of-the-line privilege to restock on thunderbolts.
- The meeting however between Zeus and Vulcan was strained. When Zeus came to collect on his thunderbolts, Vulcan gave him clear warning about letting history repeat, seeing the shadows of Zeus' darker nature still linger.
- He was not happy to meet Hera at first, because she was similar to his mother Juno, who threw him out of the mountains because she was repulsed by his grotesque appearance. They had since made amends.
- Recently Vulcan was able to meet his Greek herald Sophitia as an equal, and the two spoke for a length of time. Hearing first hand accounts of the malicious Soul Edge, Vulcan has started drawing plans for a proper weapon to fell the cursed blade. Not to worry, he's also heard about the mistake about the creation of its 'counter' Soul Calibur and how it became another threatening weapon to all creation with its excessive obsession on 'Order', so he's making sure his new weapon doesn't commit the same mistake. Another topic brought up was Rothion, Hephaestus' avatar who forged Sophitia's equipment. Knowing that only a mortal he truly respected could have such an honor, it was an unpleasant surprise to see how unnecessarily hated the man was to mortals.
- By a chance meeting with the reincarnated hero, Vulcan asked Link if he might inspect the Master Sword. Link reluctantly let the smith hold his sword, which Vulcan held close to his ear. With a smile, he returned the Blade of Evil's Bane and complimented that it was the most loyal sword he'd ever held. "She knows her master better than any other." He left the god a little confused as they parted ways.
- He's grown more than a little annoyed and has taken to building fortifications to keep Gilgamesh and his demands for the Excalibur away.
- Although Vulcan normally doesn't act out over Aphrodite's adulterous actions (after the first time he caught her), there is one god who changes that rule. There's just something about the flaming God of the Underworld that Vulcan can't stand the thought of him making moves on her. And since she has shown rejection to Hades' advances, these moments mark the few times Vulcan will stand up to his wife's "virtue".
- He's shown interest in the Engineer's ever growing Sentry designs and speaks with the mercenary when he has the time. The two have even trade notes, with Vulcan working on his own level two and three turrets while the Engineer's taken a shot at the old pile bunker model.
- Dave Strider has had his legendary piece of shit of a sword, Caledfwich, reviewed by Vulcan. This was mainly due to his Denizen, Hephaestus, being a depiction of Vulcan, and also one of the few that were supposedly not merged. They hit it off for a while, with Vulcan the god of Fire being surprisingly "chill", until Vulcan mentioned that Dave's sword was an excellent sword he could find himself crafting. Dave Strider left immediately after that..
- Vulcan gave something of an annoyed sigh when Sun Wukong decided to drop in on him. They've fought together before, but the last thing he needed was a mischievous god mucking up his works.
- When questioned about his robotic hand and leg, Vulcan first spoke with pride that he had replaced his once deformed limbs so that he would finally stand tall with his fellow Pantheon. That pride turned to spite when he mentioned his home gods still found him ugly, this time for "tainting" his godhood with mechanics.
- Despite wanting to start over, some things just can't be forgotten. Forging one of his greatest weapons in all reality, Vulcan was prepared to strike down Kratos for sins past. However, upon confronting the God of War, Hephaestus saw genuine sadness and guilt in Kratos' eyes over their history. With the fight taken out of him, Vulcan destroyed his tool of vengeance. Even through the soundproof walls, gods could swear they heard sobbing from the Forge over his lost daughter.
- Unlike Kratos' relationship with almost all of the other Greek gods (read: hateful and violent), Kratos and Vulcan avoid encountering each other whenever possible. Just looking at Kratos deeply saddens Vulcan every time at the memory of Pandora, and Kratos completely respects Vulcan's desire to be as far away from him as possible. After being the one to cause Vulcan to lose his daughter, it's the absolute least he could do.
- There was one notable exception to this, however. Vulcan had been under the impression that Kratos had callously murdered his daughter by tossing her into the Flame of Olympus, but was stunned to learn from Zeus (in one of his rarer sympathetic moments) that Pandora had chosen to sacrifice herself into the Flame, and that Kratos had actually tried to STOP her from doing so. Vulcan, wanting to know the whole truth about Pandora's death, confronted Kratos and demanded to know the full details, despite the pain that he knew it would cause him. Kratos reluctantly revealed how he had come to care for Pandora while seeing her almost like a daughter, and how he had sworn to find another way to destroy the Flame of Olympus when he realized that, indeed, he couldn't sacrifice Pandora. Pandora had made the choice for herself, and in the end he had failed to save her due to his hatred for Zeus getting the better of him. Not wanting to leave Vulcan on a tragic note, Kratos ended by telling him that, in the darkness of his fear and despair, her spirit had guided him to unlock the light of Hope and use it to defeat Zeus once and for all. With this revelation, Vulcan's opinion towards Kratos marginally improved, although not nearly enough to overcome the pain between them. But at the very least, they can both share the same sadness over losing the one they had both come to love.
- He has once lent his aid as a Persona for Tatsuya Suou under the name 'Vulcanus', but eventually left the position for Apollo. Now Vulcan has since reforged their bonds and stood ready should Tatsuya face off Nyarlathotep again.
Andrew Hussie, God of Trolling Creators (The Huss, The Big Man)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The :o◊ emoticon; alternately, a horse
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Mind Screw, Kudzu Plot, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, One-Man Army, Doing It for the Art, Mood Whiplash, Hero Killer, Dada Comics, Fridge Brilliance
- Domain: Art, Creation
- High Priest: Toby Fox, in the form of the Annoying Dog
- Underlings: The Trolls, John Egbert, Dave Strider, Dirk Strider, *
- Allies: George R. R. Martin, Joss Whedon
- Enemies: Lord English, The Comic Book Guy
- Observed by: Dipper and Mabel Pines, Question, Luna Lovegood
- No one in the Pantheon goes out of his way to troll his fanbase as much as Andrew Hussie. Some creators crush hearts by killing off fan favorites. Hussie is insane enough to change the height of his characters just to prove everyone one. It was determined that no one else could compete with the man for the title.
- A capricious god who delights in using his followers as a living laboratory in the burgeoning field of Audience Reactions. Despite appearing to make dubious choices at times, both in his work and out, it always becomes clear that Hussie knows exactly what he's doing and why he's doing it.
- His followers are put through countless hoops by his hand, yet at the end of the day he is truly appreciative of them and makes that perfectly clear at times.
- He WAS killed by Lord English, but Death Is Cheap in his homeworld, even for an Author Avatar.
- There are actually two Andrew Hussies in the Pantheon. One is a relatively quiet guy with an odd sense of humor: One is a bombastic ditz. People tend to find the second one self-indulgent and sometimes annoying: The first one is relatively fine.
- It turns out, the ditzy Hussie is actually the quiet one's avatar, the one that was killed by Lord English. Vriska (who can be found in the House of Love along with the rest of the Alternian Trolls) does her best to avoid the orange-skinned, milky-white-eyed humanoid.
- Has quite a few fans in the Pantheon. Joss Whedon is better known for refuting fan theories, but he knows a master of crushing fans hearts when he sees one. It is rumored that he seeks advice from Hussie when it comes to writing stories.
- GRRM was intrigued with the man's webcomic and how much it can change on a whim. The author also learned from the Trolling Creator that there are more ways to break a man's heart than just killing off someone.
- Created by a Trolling Creator themselves, Dipper and Mabel has made it their mission to decipher which messages are real and which ones are just trolling.
- He especially enjoys sending conspiracy theorists on a swerve. Whenever The Question thinks he has Hussie's strategy down, the creator makes up a completely different idea. It has frustrated him and his followers to no end. Luna on the other hand is often ahead of the curve. Her crazy theories turn out to be more true than not thanks to Hussie's desire to pick the least thought of idea.
- No one is more incensed with Hussie's meddling of his world than the Comic Book Guy. Every time the fan thinks he has a theory going on, Hussie tears it down with his own interpretation. He has threaten to quick the webcomic several times... only to admit that he has finished the story in earnest. The man thinks it's a good comic; he just thinks that the Trolling Creator is playing him.
Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, The Badly Gifted Goddess (Nero Bride, Red Saber, The Pinnicle of the Arts, Flower of Olympia, The Whore of Babylon, The Emperor of Roses, Saber of Deep Crimson, Saber Venus, Caster, Umu)
- Intermediate Goddess (Believes she's an Overdeity) Greater Goddess upon becoming Saber Venus
- Symbol: Herself or her Aestus Estus with rose petals scatter around
- Theme Songs: Grand and Saber, Everything is in Your Hands; alternatively, Bright Burning Shout
- Alignment: Seen as Lawful Evil, but is actually Chaotic Good; Chaotic Summer as a Caster
- Portfolio: Attention Whore, Finding Love Regardless of Gender, Boobs of Steel, Thinking She Can Do Everything And Achieving It, Driven to Suicide, Hot-Blooded Even in Love, Large Ham, Not Liking Being Call Petite, An Ego to Match Gilgamesh, Letting People See More Of Her Glorious Body, Having The Best Qualities of Both Arturia and Gilgamesh, Lady in Red
- Domain: Arts, Music, Theater, Swordsmenship
- Allies: Alexander The Great, Sakura Kinomoto, Zelda, Robin, Deus ex Machina, Johan "Jesse" Anderson
- Enemies: Gilgamesh, Lady Tremarie, Dr. Sofia Lamb, Ragyo Kiryuin
- Rival: Arturia Pendragon, Mordred (onesided from their part), Artoria Pendragon Alter (in being Santas)
- Friendly Rivalry: Hercules, Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
- Not Serious Enemy: The Nostalgia Critic
- Seeing herself as the pinnacle of the arts and who can even rival the greatest of Gods, Nero's endeavors in many of them... are sub-par at best. Her worst subject, though, would have to be singing itself. She was offended at the title she was given and also for a low deity rank. She controlled her anger long enough to decide to convince the Court of the Gods to give her a title that truly reflected her superior art and a much higher rank.
- When Nero first arrive in the Pantheon, this is what she had to say to the other deities;Rejoice, for I, Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, have gracefully ascended to the pinnacle of Godhood. Come and bask in the glory that is me. There is no shame in staring, for it is reasonable to be awestruck by such perfection.
- Despite her poor artistic capabilities, she has a knack of easily learning new stuff. This includes piloting a mobile suit like an ace and even battling Yugi Muto in a duel. Unfortunately, because she is plagued by chronic headaches in her life, these skills are forgotten soon after.
- Two of her most prize creation are Aestus Estus, a sword she herself forged and proclaim can rival anything Vulcan can create, and her personal theater, Domus Aurea. The latter she rebuilt in the pantheon and has invited many deities to enter and enjoy the grand performance of Nero herself. Many have regretted ever going to one of her plays.
- One notable incident came when the Nostalgia Critic made jokes about one of her plays. Not being able to handle criticism very well, Nero chased after him in a fury. Luckily she was stopped before she could do any harm to Critic.
- Has earn the ire of both Artoria and Mordred, more of the former then the latter, accusing her of being an imposter to their image. Of course she always tell them that there are one big, well, two BIG differences that doesn't make them the same. This didn't help her standing with the other Sabers.
- Recently, there's been evidence to suggest that Nero might be the ancestor of Artoria, which would explain why they look the same. While Artoria isn't exactly happy with the possibility, Nero couldn't be happier to be related to such a beauty as Artoria.
- Was ecstatic that the actual Hercules was in the pantheon. She would challenge the demigod nearly everyday in combat. Hercules applauded the fiery passion of the emperor and welcomed the challenge.
- Has no problem in showing some skin. In fact, Nero has been known to battle in nothing but a barely there bikini.
- Because of her own manipulative, backstabbing mother, Nero has made every evil mother in the pantheon her enemy. In perticular Ragyo Kiryuin for her molestation of her daughters and Tremarie for trying to deprive Cinderella of her happy ending. She questioned Cinderella why she never had her step-mother executed for all the pain she caused her.
- Even though she was known to be a tyrant, Nero actually love her people of Rome and showered them with gifts. This is why she is so passionate about the arts, so that she can share it to her people. Unfortunately for her, her form of love was selfish and she actually expected her people to love her in kind but didn't when there was a coup against her. It's for this reason that she ended her own life in despair.
- Nero values beauty of all else. This not only includes the arts but in matters of romance as well. She has express her attraction to many Gods and Goddesses like Hercules, Korra, Dante Sparda, Arturia, Chun-Li, Ryu, Alexander the Great, Dick Grayson, the male and female Robins, and Bayonetta. When it comes to beauty, gender is irrelevant.
- Notice that she sounds just like a older Sakura Kinomoto. Nero bonded with the young Magical Girl and they have been seen skating together.
- Called the 'Whore of Babylon' during her reign of Rome, others have wonder if she was Mother Harlot's human form. Nero was offended that others would even link her to the fiend. Not only that, but she doesn't like being call the Whore of Babylon.
- Interesting fact, because of Nero's skill, she could be able to summon the 'Beast of Revelation' as her own personal mount.
- Has been known to defy the laws of physics due to The Power of Love. This love has mostly been directed to the person known as Hakuno Kishinami.
- Feeling absolutely merry in the holiday season, Nero decided to to dress up as Santa Claus. And yes, her Santa is of the sexy variety. Not just satisfy with just having the outfit, Nero also commissioned her own sleigh. Though, she forgot that reindeers are suppose to pull the sleigh as instead, she use eight regular colored Chocobos with the ninth one being red. She even gave away gifts to all the good people around the pantheon. Though, the gifts she gave out were pretty much everyday objects, but it was the thought that counts. Unfortunately, she also started to sing Christmas carols. Though, others think it's cute, no matter how bad she sings.
HASHIRE SORI YO
- Even worse, she does this every Christmas, much to the joy and annoyance of others.
KAZE NO YOU NI
- Some people still argue if she really did play the lyre while Rome burned.
- Every year, Nero holds Nero Fest, where teams of servants are put in teams and fight Chaldea's Master. Each servant is given a witty name.
- She has tried her hand at livestreaming and has played Kancolle.
- If anyone makes a comment about how revealing her attire is, her response is..."Fool, they are not see-through. I'm letting them see!"
Rohan Kishibe, God of Eccentric Artists (Little Rohan, Rohannie)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Stand "Heaven's Door"
- Theme Song: Pink Dark Boy
- Alignment: True Neutral, with shades of good
- Portfolio: Mad Artist, Rewriting Reality a power of his Stand, another power, what he uses his Stand for, Nominal Hero, Hidden Heart of Gold, popular for a non-JoJo, the result of this, Author Avatar, Finding people who think they're hot shits with upper hand and saying "NO!" in their faces, Not Making Manga For Money And Fame
- Domains: Stories, Memories, Art
- Allies: Koichi Hirose, Jotaro Kujo
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Josuke Higashikata, Okuyasu Nijimura
- Rivals: Mashiro Moritaka and Akito Takagi, Eiji Niizuma (friendly rival with the former two)
- Admires: Any God who originated from a manga, especially the Shonen Jump ones.
- Enemies: Yoshikage Kira, Enrico Pucci
- Ascended after hearing of all the Gods that ascended from Manga here, and wanted to see them.
- His Stand, Heaven's Door, can read people like a book, and Rohan can effectively erase their memories by erasing the text off of them. He can also write on them to give them new memories or give them commands. Unlike the likes of Aizen or Lelouch, however, Rohan is uninterested in manipulating his targets for long periods of time.
- When he met Josuke here, he promptly made fun of his hair, which resulted in Josuke beating him to a pulp as a reminder of what happened the last time he did that. While it's true that they don't get along, they'll team up to fight a greater evil, Kira included.
- Not to mention that he thought the reason for Josuke's hairstyle (honoring the memory of a schoolboy who saved his life as a child) would actually make for a great story.
- His manga are some of the most popular to be published in the Pantheon. The American Gods have had a hard time acquiring these mangas, but from what's been seen so far, they've greatly enjoyed them.
- After being followed by ghosts for so long, he's decided not to go into the House of Ghosts.
- When he found out about Pucci's Made in Heaven, he was furious, not just because Pucci reset the universe, but mostly because he also made him late to his deadline.
- Was once sought out by Trollkaiger so that they can use Heaven's Door For the Evulz. Here's how he replied, while threatened with surefire death:Flaunting one's own superiority for no apparent reason and picking on the insecurities of others without care of their target's suffering. Yes, probably a joyful activity for sociopaths believing themselves to be hot shits, especially those who admit it... But I refuse. One of the things that I, Rohan Kishibe, like the most is to find people who think they are hot shits and saying "NO!" right in their faces.
- As a result of this and taking the advantage of the shock the Trollkaiger at his refusal, he then proceeded to implant these on his attacker and the rest of the Trollkaigers later with Heaven's Door: "Be a genuine Nice Guy that thinks Trolling is a lameass activity that no one should do unless they're lowly maggots." Naturally, they were disgusted by what they did.
- And since one of them also carried Monokuma's mastermind Junko Enoshima, Rohan gave her a variation: "Think that despair is boring and lame and hope is exciting without the level of insanity of Nagito Komaeda." Even Makoto Naegi was surprised to see Junko for a day becoming a Hope Freak making rallying speeches here and there. She didn't learn the lessons once the effects wore off either.
- Is on good terms with the fashion designer Gods, and is willing to promote their products.
- Is often compared to Light Yagami, considering that they both have powers given to them from a book. Rohan has made sure to write on Light, "I will not write Rohan Kishibe's name in the Death Note".
- As fellow Mangakas, Rohan has decided to make Tagaki, Mashiro, and Eiji his rivals. Tagaki and Mashiro are rather surprised to see a character from Shonen Jump compete with them, and the two look up to him greatly. Eiji, on the other hand, sees many common traits in him, and considers "Rohan-sensei" a Worthy Opponent.
- He's also very well known to be immune to bribes of any fortunes. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT ROHAN KISHIBE WRITES MANGA FOR MONEY AND FAME!?
Yusuke Kitagawa, God of Artists Strapped For Cash (Fox, Inari, Unforseen Boy)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: "Sayuri", his mother's work, or his "Fox" mask
- Persona: Goemon (Base Persona), Kamu Susanoo (Ultimate Persona)
- Theme Song: Suspicious Person
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Starving Artist, Katanas Are Just Better, Fox Motifs, Having An Abusive Mentor, Ambiguous Disorder, Katanas Are Just Better, Eccentric Artists, High Critical Hit Luck, I Owe You My Life, No Social Skills, Studying The Female Body For Art (Maybe), Perpetual Poverty, Single-Stroke Battle, Named After A Real Artist, White Clothing, Lightning Bruiser, Pungeon Master
- Domains: Personas, Thievery, Art, Changing Hearts
- Followers: Kia Freeborn, Wallace, The Hunger Artist
- Phantom Thieves of Hearts: Ren Amamiya, Makoto Niijima, Morgana, Ann Takamaki, Ryuji Sakamoto, Haru Okumura, Futaba Sakura
- Other Allies: Sojiro Sakura, Terra, Leonardo Da Vinci, Kyle Rayner, Susano-o, Iroque, Nero Germanicus, the Nostalgia Critic, N Harmonia, Jane Lane, Satya Vaswani, Igor (somewhat), Android 17, Roronoa Zoro
- Enemies: Yaldabaoth, YHVH, Nyarlathotep (Persona), Steven Armstrong, Svengali, Yuuki Terumi, Ghetsis Harmonia, Manfred Von Karma, Pontiff Sulyvahn, Dr. Gero
- Opposes: Rich and/or bad bosses like Mr. Krabs
- Pities: Squidward Tentacles
- Yusuke Kitagawa is an honor student in an art course at the Kosei High School. Orphaned at a young age, he was under the care of Ichiryusai Madarame. Unknown to him his master was using and abusing his talent, which was revealed to be the Phantom Thieves. Since then he has been on the Phantom Thieves' side, making rotten authority figures change and better the world.
- Very talented in art, however he's literally starving. This is due to his mentor and adoptive father Madarame stealing all the credit and profit from his work, however even after defeating Shadow Madarame he's still excited about food and has financial issues. That, and he often forgets to eat because he's busy with his work. He's rather polite to women, though still makes requests to study their body for his art. It's not done out of any skeevy reason, probably. Kyle Rayner gets along with him as a freelance artists and an incident of It's Not Porn, It's Art backfiring for him.
- Has the Arcana of the Emperor, symbolizing the desire to control one's surroundings and in the Persona 'verse is usually associated with male leaders or father figures who are troubled by something personal and don't know how to deal with it. Hol Horse was curious given his own Stand, which is similar to a Persona, is the Emperor. For whatever reason he tried to give advice on picking up and attracting women, given Yusuke's potential Covert Pervert nature. It didn't go anywhere, and he suspects he might swing the other way.
- His Persona is Goemon, a Japanese outlaw similar to the story of Robin Hood. His ultimate Persona is none other than Susano-o, who happens to already exist in the pantheon and is fine working with him. Yusuke is very uncomfortable in the presence of Yuuki Terumi, the other version of Susano-o, and Terumi also does not like him because one of his voices really remind him of Ragna the Bloodedge and Yusuke summoning Susano-o to him looks like giving images of Terumi becoming the whipping boy of Ragna.
- Because of his experience with Madarame, he hates exploitative mentors and bosses. Seeing Svengali in the pantheon infuriated him, however his hatred towards him was nothing compared to Ghetsis Harmonia. The man had raised and manipulated the orphan N solely to use and abuse as a false savior so he can take over the world, and planned to off N afterwards. Incredibly sympathetic to N's situation, the two teamed up to steal Ghetsis' heart. Or they would've were it not for one huge issue; at the time, the ascended Phantoms comprised of only himself, Morgana, and Futaba, and the cat wasn't willing to go after such a tough target with only them against someone who's more corrupt than even Masayoshi Shido, and would be much more difficult to steal his heart, especially since their leader Ren had yet to ascend. Yusuke was forced to put this heist on hold until a later time, but promises N that he'll notify him as soon as they have time.
- Now that the entire crew was here, it's only a matter of time before they start again.
- The issues with Madarame led him to be sympathetic towards Terra, due to their shared Rage Against the Mentor issues. He also feels bad for the Nostalgia Critic, a fellow member of Craft who had Abusive Parents and a love-hate complex with said parents. Trying to help him see that both his parents are terrible rather than just his dad.
- He sympathizes with Symmetra due to being exploited by Vishkar due to being exploited the same way as Madarame did to him, understanding that since they raised her it was hard for her to hate them. He doesn't like how Lucio berates her conflicting opinion however is fine working with him to steal the heart of the Vishkar CEO. He and Symmetra obsess over something to a major degree (arts and order respectively), and finds the cities she's built to be exquisite. Not to mention, somehow Symmetra was amused with his weird 'artistic' poses that he likes to strike to 'get in the feel' before he paints.
- The reason why he doesn't 'swim' well with Lucio turns out to be rather pragmatic and based on experience as well. He could sense that Lucio and the anti-Vishkar movement seems based on 'by popular demand', which was like the case of Okumura Fast Food Chain, which ended up blowing right in their faces and putting the Phantom Thieves on the ropes due to the manipulation of mass opinion by Masayoshi Shido. He wants to make sure that the cause they take is truly just, not just because a popular guy and the mass demand it and they just happen to align with 'popular morality', though he senses that it's going to be true anyway, but it's best to be take a more careful approach.
- That said, he still enjoys exchanging pun jokes with Lucio... but people advise that he doesn't do that in front of Futaba, who'll tell both of them to go to hell for that.
- Asides from Svengali and Ghetsis, he doesn't like YHVH one bit due to His obsessive Control Freak behavior and being very similar to Yaldabaoth. He doesn't like Steven Armstrong either due to being similar to Masayoshi Shido, or Manfred Von Karma for exploiting the law like Shido. That being said like Futaba he admits Senator Armstrong is a better person than Shido, and even admires the Phantom Thieves for championing free will.
- Utilizes HeelFace Brainwashing to deal with corrupt people. This has led to some controversy among the Grand United Alliance of Good, though most agree those who have their heart stolen deserve it. He doesn't like those like Pontiff Sulyvahn who use brainwashing for evil.
- He is a major fan of Leonardo da Vinci, and was overcome with fanboyism when he learned the man himself was in the Trope Pantheon. Immediately met him, and to his delight da Vinci liked him back. He also identifies a lot with Vincent Van Gogh due to being the classic example of a Starving Artist, and hopes to see him in the pantheon in future.
- Pities Squidward for never succeeding as an artist, to the point of having to eat his paintings when he was broke. He doesn't like the scumbag boss that he works with. He feels for Nero due to how she was exploited by her abusive mother.
- Fanboyed upon learning he shares da Vinci's voice in one universe, and in Japanese he sounds like Joseph Joestar, Kyon and Ragna the Bloodedge, the latter being useful to combating Terumi. In English he sounds Kiritsugu Emiya, but regardless of the language he always sounds like Chrom for some reason.
- Super Sentai gods, particularly the Gorangers, gave him some weird looks when he horribly mis-arranged the Featherman action figure in Futaba's room. They know he means well, but that was just... a pain to look at.
- Some Gods are understandably creeped out when he considered Mara to be an artistic piece to be painted at. You know Mara.
- Android 17 recently met up with him and the other Phantom Thieves, affirming his support for their continuing battle against Yaldabaoth. Yusuke and the crew, likewise, were themselves glad to have him and potentially 18 on their side after learning about he and his sister's ordeals with Dr. Gero.
- Yusuke is actually impressed with Roronoa Zoros swordsmanship and surprised at the fact that he can grip his third sword with his teeth.
K.K. Slider, Patron Saint of Doing Art for Arts Sake (Totakeke)
- Demigod (in actuality a Lesser God, but he's too humble to be ranked as such)
- Symbol: His folk guitar
- Theme Songs: All of his compositions, but particularly K.K. Song, be it the (live or aircheck version)
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio:Speaking Simlish,Musical Genre Roulette, Big Ol' Eyebrows, Breakout Character, Music for Music's Sake, Only Known by Their Nickname, Erudite Stoner,
- Domains: Music, Guitars, Creative Independence
- Allies: Villager, Tom Nook, Isabelle, all good gods in the House of Music, Jimi Hendrix, Hatsune Miku, Weird Al Yankovic, Jerrica Benton, Recette Lemongrass, Moe Syzlak, Squigly, DJ Pon-3, the Duck Hunt Dog, Scooby-Doo, Courage, Snoopy, Jake the Dog
- Enemies: C. Montgomery Burns, Looten Plunder, all evil gods in the House of Music, Napoleon
- Many gods were mesmerized by soft guitar playing that somehow put even the most belligerent at ease. The source of the music was found to be K.K. Slider who was sitting on a small crate under a lonely streetlight just outside the Main Gates. The Villager was quick to recognize the canine minstrel and pushed for his arrival as his music was considered to one of the best. The gods who were part of Master Hands tournaments (Sonic, Snake, Mega Man, Pac-Man and Ryu included) all vouched for K.K.s unique blending of various genres played only by his guitar and similish voice. The Court agreed and K.K. was allowed in.
- K.K. is unique among musicians in the pantheon for two main reasons: First, he is able to compose and play music from a plethora of styles and cultures with just his acoustic guitar and his simlish voice and sound very good when playing live. Second, he composes music just for its own sake. He doesnt want money or fame, like other music deities do. He simply enjoys playing and composing what he loves: music.
- Naturally, he doesnt think too highly of corporate fat cats who stifle the creative process or those who exploit music for profit (like Plunder and Mr. Burns). However, he is good friends with both Jerrica and Recette as they represent the good side of business, with K.K. playing a few gigs in Jerricas foundation. Recette, on the other hand, is the only one allowed to sell his airchecks as he knows the profits with her are placed to good use, much to the consternation of Quark and Bubs.
- The House of Music is his favorite spot as he tends to collaborate with many gods either providing back-up or lead vocals for some very interesting compositions.
- One of the few deities that enjoy visiting him in his "pad" is Squigly. Despite an initial shock at her her appearance and meeting Leviathan, he quickly warmed up to her. The fact she enjoys singing along and making lyrics as he plays warms his heart to see someone so dedicated to music.
- Another deity that visits him regularly is Hatsune Miku, whom he bonds over their mutual virtual singing abilities. In fact, she once peformed a duet of Go K.K. Rider! with him.
- Both he and Weird Al are good friends as both are masters at using various genres of music in their works. They are currently working on creating a polka medley version of K.K.'s compositions. Al only needs to figure out a way to use Simlish or compose lyrics of his own.
- The nightly dance crowd at Moes Tavern waits in anticipation whenever K.K. shows up to take the DJ booth and plays arranged medleys of all his compositions, either in house or classic NES 8-bit mixes. Saturday nights from 8 PM to midnight, however, K.K. instead takes the stage with only his guitar and plays live requests. Some deities only show up these times to hear his unique songs.
- Sometimes shares the DJ booth with Vinyl Scratch who respects him as one of the best DJ's she has collaborated with. K.K. is thinking of going on a tour of Equestria soon after meeting her.
- Despite coming from a town where both human villagers and animal villagers co-exist, K.K. dislikes Napoleon due to his taking the worst traits of humanity while simultaneously decrying their tyranny. While he never attempted in the past to create a protest song as he cares for everyone equally, the greedy porcine appears to be his sole exception.
- As he is a dog deity, he gets along with other multiverse canines in the Pantheon. True to form, the group tends to have a Poker Night in one of the private rooms at Moe's Tavern amongst them once every few weeks. Naturally, Scrappy and Sparky are not allowed within ten feet of their table (if they ever get past the Techies' mine field, that is).
- K.K.'s entire philosophy can be summed up here◊.
Monty Oum, God of Doing Art For the Awesome
- Symbol: His signature
- Alignment: Awesome Good
- Portfolio: Humble Hero (surprisingly), Awesome Art For The Sake Of It, giving his characters levels in badass, staging awesome fight scenes, adding recoil boost to guns he animates, fanservice, Badass Armfold, Motion Capture
- Domain(s): Creation, Combat, Coolness
- Underlings: Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Roman Torchwick, Cinder Fall, Adam Taurus, Qrow Branwen
- Allies: Tifa Lockhart, Ayane, Kasumi, Ryu Hayabusa, Samus Aran, Yuna, Cloud Strife, Kairi, Epsilon, Agent Carolina, Agent Texas, Grif, Simmons, The Meta, note , Master Chief (sort-of), Yui Ogura, Kamina, Simon The Digger, Don Bluth, Ragna the Bloodedge, Yu Narukami, Hyde Kido
- Neutral Terms With: Felix, Locus
- Enemies: Archibald Penelope Snatcher
- Opposes: Judge Doom
- Pitied by: The House of Health and Diseases
- Monty Oum's first well-known foray into animation was the work named Haloid, which featured the Alien Covenant, Master Chief, and Samus Aran. Or at least a SPARTAN with the same armor color as John-117
- He supposedly ascended to the Pantheon after shedding his mortal coil in February 2, 2015, but remained discreet upon seeing his 'creations' and some other characters he's worked with mourn his passing. That and he's trying to figure out how exactly to make his entrance awesome for them.
- When he finally revealed himself, they all, led by the cast of RWBY in the Pantheon (and w/ a temporary truce arranged for Roman Torchwick as well as a much stricter one arranged for Adam Taurus, Cinder Fall, and the Meta), rejoiced.
- There was a bit of awkwardness when he met Lie Ren though, not sure about how Ren would be able to speak. (not that he spoke much to begin with) When he heard that Ren had a different voice, he relaxed a bit. It did however, bring a tear to his eye since Ren now sounded a lot like his brother Neath.
- When he finally revealed himself, they all, led by the cast of RWBY in the Pantheon (and w/ a temporary truce arranged for Roman Torchwick as well as a much stricter one arranged for Adam Taurus, Cinder Fall, and the Meta), rejoiced.
- And yet it appeared that he would disappear from the Pantheon completely, with his presence un-felt for many weeks. In response, many deites from both RWBY and Red vs Blue focused their might to bring him back. Eventually, they were successful in returning the man into the Pantheon.
- His friendship with Yui Ogura is because she has done Motion Capture just like him in the past.
- Finds friendship with Bruce Lee, since their mortal selves died during their 30's and are known to be awesome. Ironically enough, Monty once compared himself to Lee much earlier... you can see where this is going.
- He then met up with the Life and Death God, Eric Draven who also had similarities with Bruce, considering Bruce the father he never had. It took a while for Monty to realize that Eric's mortal vessel was Bruce's son, Brandon Lee, and had the two reunite. Needless to say, the tears that were shed were very bittersweet.
- He's also good friends with Kamina, whose universe and the messages it held, he has stated, was a part of making RWBY. Likewise, Kamina enjoys the amount of awesome he brings to his projects.
- Gained the respect of Don Bluth. While the God of Western Animation enjoys Monty's works, there is an argument over whether it counts as that or anime.
- It is hard to say whether CGI counts as cartoons or not. Either way, Monty has been vocal about his opposition to Judge Doom's plan to wipe out all cartoons.
- Many in the House of Health and Diseases found it unfortunate for the man to have died of a medical complication. It happens all too often in various worlds. They have all promised to reduce the amount of deaths caused by these mistakes.
- The sole exception was Archibald Penelope Snatcher. As the God of Allergies, many in the Pantheon blame him for Monty's death. The troll catcher couldn't be any less bothered by the situation, as many others have suffered the same fate in his name.
- When he found out that the world of RWBY was going to joining the worlds of BlazBlue, Persona and Under Night In-Birth in an upcoming battle, he was overjoyed. He became allies with Ragna the Bloodedge, Yu Narukami and Hyde Kido thanks to this. In fact, some say that Monty was the one that made Ragna come back from non-existance for this event, though Monty and Ragna refuse to elaborate on it.
This profile is the most disappointing thing since my son.
- Demigod (possibly a Lesser God)
- Theme Song: "I Squeeze Gats"
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil, True Neutral when talking about films
- Symbol: A destroyed VCR copy of The Phantom Menace
- Portfolio: Completely off his rocker, dirty and Evil Old Folks, killed his son, his wives, and countless others, hard-to-pin down past told by him, loves his pizza rolls, incredibly sexist, racist, and ableist, apathetic but effective critics
- Domains: Movies, Murder, Depravity
- Herald: Nadine (his former captive)
- Allies: Emperor Palpatine (possibly)
- Fan Boy towards: All deities from the original Star Wars trilogy and the original Star Trek series
- Respects: Steven Spielberg, James Cameron
- Enemies: George Lucas (with a hint of Foe Yay), every other Star Wars character, Jack and Rose, Jake Sully, Neytiri
- Harry S. Plinkett is a murderous old man who made a name for himself by blasting the Star Wars prequels online. While his reviews were sloppy and often dove into his dark past, they proved successful enough to make him famous, allowing entrance into the Pantheon. When he arrived, Plinkett was taken aback by everything going on and had this to say:It's so dense, every single image has so many things going on.
- Upon ascending, Plinkett hobbled over to Palpatine (or Man-in-a-Black-Cloak-who-is-not-a-trademarked-character-of-Lucas-Limited, as Plinkett calls him) and was given a greeting by him. Palpatine eagerly awaits his next review (preferably for a Christopher Nolan film).
- He also tried to meet some OT Star Wars characters, whom he admires deeply. They were all grossed out by his presence.
- Is pretty much George Lucas' Arch-Enemy in the Pantheon, being one of his most outspoken critics. Lucas tried to kill him in his sleep once, but Plinkett made a quick recovery and hasn't forgot about it since.
- Plinkett's temple is made to look like a shabby, run-down house, with a dirty basement full of movies. He rarely leaves his domain, mostly staying in the basement watching movies. Screaming and moaning can often be heard from outside.
- One of the few times Plinkett comes outside is to go to the House of Food and get pizza rolls. He frequently attempts to give passersby some of his food, but they're usually too disgusted to take up his offer.
- Unlike his case with Lucas, Plinkett respects Steven Spielberg and James Cameron, the former for staying true to his ideals and the latter for his attention to detail. Despite this, he doesn't like Cameron's characters, Jack & Rose and Sully & Neytiri, thinking the Titanic couple to be too unlikable and outright hating the "retarded elves" because a Na'vi (actually some teenager in a Halloween costume he abducted) broke his Titanic scale model.
- Sometimes releases his reviews in front of a live audience in the House of Theater in an event known as the "Plinkett Ego Celebration Festival".
- Was banned from the House of Family after word got out that he "broke his TV" while watching child films.
- Plinkett wants everyone to "remember" Tony Montana. He won't shut up about it. On an unrelated note, he hates dancing, and the time Montana tried to get into rapping and advertising.
- Aside from Star Wars, Plinkett's passion is Star Trek. When in a conversation, he tries to slip in a reference to it at least once. And unlike later Star Wars exploits, he will begrudgingly admit to liking Captain Kirk's new adventures, something the good captain actually appreciates.
- Is completely unrelated to another Mr. Plinkett whose VCR player is being repaired. This Plinkett thinks he's "a hack fraud" anyways.Fuck movies!
This profile was so subtle, you probably didn't notice it. But your brain did.
Tim Taylor, God of Adding MORE POWER (The Tool Man)
- Symbol: A Binford Tools logo
- Theme Song: arararar this is his theme song (every version of it) arrrr
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: The Klutz, being Book Dumb, bumbling, having an Alliterative Name, lack of sophistication, surviving all of his mishaps
- Domains: Hardware, Power Tools, Functionality, Snafus
- Allies: Wilson, Villager, Emmet, Fix-It Felix Jr.
- Sitcom Arch Nemeses: Bob Vila (non-ascended), the Nostalgia Critic
- Tim has tried to get a seat in the House of Technology, but unfortunately he's The Klutz and has a knack for causing things to explode or otherwise fall apart. In order to keep him from accidentally nuking the entire Pantheon, Tim was instead placed in the House of Craft.
- That said, supplies from the House of Technology are sometimes given to him.
- Tim primarily spends his time adding MORE POWER to different appliances around the Pantheon. Half the time, they blow up or malfunction. But other times, he manages to create some pretty cool things.
- He once helped Villager decorate the inside of his temple. Villager liked all of Tim's ideas, even some of the odder design choices. The two have since worked together on numerous projects (with varied success).
- Has tried to help MacGyver add MORE POWER to his devices, though the latter declined.
- Tim was not amused when he came across the Nostalgia Critic's rendition of his theme song. The two have become each others' Sitcom Arch-Nemesis.
- Gets along well with Emmet and Fix-It Felix, Jr., however they admit that he has a tendency to get carried away whenever they have joint construction projects.
- Was amused to see Buzz Lightyear sounds just like him, and has since considered building a life-sized and functional version of his armor, to the horror of many deities.
- Can be heard from a distance by the sound of his distinctive grunting. He encourages other manly men in the Pantheon to grunt when they feel powerful (or confused).
The Vogons, Divine Race of Painfully Bad Works
- Symbol: One of their Vogon Constructor Fleets
- Theme Song: A snippet of their poetry (listen at your own risk)
- Alignment: Lawful Stupid
- Portfolio: Obstructive Bureaucrat (The Whole Lot Of Them), Lawful Stupid, Evolutionary Levels, Evolved By Sheer Stubborness, Bad Boss, Suckiness Is Painful
- Domains: Bureaucracy, Uncreativity, Thick-Headedness, Obstruction
- Followers: Cacofonix, Gonnagles, Frog Morton
- Allies: Head Pixie, YHVH, Dolores Umbridge, the Grox
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: The Auditors of Reality, Hermes Conrad, Cornelius Oswald Fudge, the Pointy-Haired Boss, and oddly enough the Imperium of Mankind (more on their end)
- Enemies: Every Caustic Critic and reviewer ever, the GUAC, the House of Music, The Chaos Gods, Sirius Black, Steven Armstrong
- Aggravates: Too many gods to count, including Pinkie Pie and the rest of the House of Celebration
- Gods that can stand their poetry: The aforementioned Auditors, Cybermen, the Incubators
- Billions of years ago, when the primal Vogons emerge out of the sea, evolution took one look at them...and disgusted, gave up. However even in this state they were far too thick-headed to go extinct, doing without until they could fix it with surgery. Their own brain is a disfigured liver. Unsurprising, they as a race as some of the most droll, banal and generally aggravating species in creation. And they're fine with it so long as they get to throw their mean, callous, heartless exterior into sharp relief.
- The Vogons are one of the worst poets in all the multiverse, to the point that their poetry is used as torture. Specifically it's the third worst poetry in the universe. The second worst poetry was by the Azgoths of Kira, who's poet master Grunthos the Flatulent's recitals caused internal hemorrhages and eventually his own intestine to throttle his brain. The worst of all time was by Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings, which was thankfully lost forever along with the Earth.
- Their own house dislikes them due to how awful their poetry was. Ever single reviewer in our out of the Trope Pantheon has declared them an enemy as well, along with the House of Music when they tried a poetry recital there. That being said, there are gods who don't find it painful. The Cybermen and Incubators, due to lacking emotion, are able to stand their poetry. Admittedly for the former it taxes the emotional inhibitor, at least they don't go mad.
- Despite their attitude, they aren't evil. Just bad tempered, bureaucratic, officious and callous. They wouldn't even lift a finger to save their grandmothers from the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal without an order, signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters. Do the following if you want to annoy them. Best not to let them visit parties, and they're one of the few gods Pinkie Pie has no interest in showing a good time; they're that unpleasant.
- Every last one of them is a massive Obstructive Bureaucrat, which grinds the gears of most gods in the Trope Pantheon. Steven Armstrong especially as he considers them everything wrong with a government, and Sirius Black hates them due to his own issues with bureaucracy. The Head Pixie, however, loves their bureaucracy. He let them be his followers, and now that they've ascended is happy to hang out with them. He can't stand their poetry though, but at least it isn't considered torture for him. They(more specifically Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz) used to represent the Obstructive Bureaucrat trope until Ron Swanson tarnished their name and threw them out. Still sour about it.
- Side firmly with law in the argument of Law vs Chaos. If the Grand United Alliance of Chaos succeeds it would make paperwork impossible, plus they're the kind of people who wouldn't exist in Lucifer's world order. The values YHVH preaches, The Evils of Free Will...that's all very attractive to the Vogons. Most of the GUAL don't want them to join because of their banality, and even YHVH admits they're kind of killjoys. Initially their representative Jeltz was part of the GUAE mainly due to the paperwork, but only because the GUAL didn't exist back then and they can't be called good.
- Human gods look at them badly for destroying the Earth for a hyperspace bypass. There was no malice however, and they've said Earth had 50 years to check...at Alpha Centauri. It was only 4.3 light years away. Human bureaucrats have issue with him, however more obsessive or obstructive examples like Cornelius Fudge, the Pointy-Haired Boss and Hermes Conrad are willing to compromise and work with them. Dolores Umbridge doesn't have any values, so she was already fine working for or with them.
- Their relationship with the Imperium of Mankind is a tricky one. Given their attitudes to xenos and destroying their Earth it was initially hostile, but given their love of tedious legislation they had to admit the Vogons had their use. Besides, the Vogons are used to the galaxy disliking them. They also want to get rid of the forces of Chaos as well, which like the GUAC will make their job a nightmare. They seem to get more along with the Grox, given how they're seen by the rest of the galaxy.
- If you want to get a drink from a Vogon, stick your finger down their throat. If you want to get a lift, forget about it...though you may be lucky enough to have one of the co-pilots let you in, given their dislike of Vogons. They catch and sit on beautiful gazelle-like creatures which breaks their spine(they still sit on them anyway), and every year drunkenly smash scuttled crabs with iron mallets. They have as much sex appeal as a road accident.
- One god in the Trope Pantheon actually enjoys their poetry, by virtue of being even less imaginative than them; the Auditors of Reality. As massive bureaucrats, they seem to get along with the Vogons. However their desire to exterminate life to make their job easier, while understandable by the Vogons, seems extreme even for them. Still, they tolerate each other enough and the Auditors see them as one of the least chaotic life-forms.