In the Trope Pantheon, the following were chosen:
- James Tiberius Kirk, Divine Balancer of Logic and Emotion, God of Deconstructing the Enemy (Captain Kirk, Jim, William...Shatner, Denny Crane) as a Lesser God of Speech (House of Quirks) and member of the Personal Four of the House of Personality.
- Spock, God of Logical Responses as a Lesser God under Logic (House of Mentalism) and member of the Personal Four of the House of Personality.
- Leonard McCoy, God of Emotional Responses (Bones) as a Lesser God under Other Emotions (House of Emotion) and member of the Personal Four of the House of Personality.
- Khan Noonien Singh, God of Villains Named After the Great Conqueror (John Harrison, The Most Dangerous Adversary the Enterprise Ever Faced, KHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!) as an Intermediate God under Villainous Archetypes (House of Villains) and Naming Theme (House of Naming).
- Jean-Luc Picard, God of Exasperation as a Lesser God under Other Emotions (House of Emotion).
- William Thomas Riker, God of Significantly Improved Storylines (Will, Number One) as a Lesser God under Theatric Convention (House of Theater) and Writing Techniques (House of Narrative)
- Q, Divine Wielder of the Badass Finger Snap as an Overdeity under Tics (House of Quirks).
- Worf, Son of Mogh, God of Announcing One's Parentage as a Lesser God under Naming Convention (House of Naming)
- The Borg Queen, Goddess of Assimilation as an Intermediate Goddess under Bodily Form (House of Shape).