open/close all folders
Augus, God of Odd Mentoring
(God of Greed)
- Greater God (Being able to fight on par with Six-Armed Vajra Asura without even using his blade makes him this by default).
- Symbol: His mantra halo
- Theme song: New World Symphony Fourth Movement
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Badass Old Guys, big and loud warriors, Cool Old Guys, Dirty Old Guys Blood Knights, EXTREMELY huge blades, The Hedonist, shameless display of manliness, bare-topped guys, seeing with blind eyes
- Domains: Greed, Hedonism, Combat
- Allies: Asura (his student), Son Goku, Akuma, Zaraki Kenpachi, Master Asia, Waldstein, all the other Combat deities that can give him a good fight or have similar enthusiasm when it comes to fighting, Esdeath, Jack Rakan, Travis Touchdown, Kratos
- Friendly Rival: Bayonetta
- Worthy Opponent: Deus
- Opposes: Wyzen, Kalrow
- On speaking terms with: Ryu Hayabusa, Mithra
- Meet the old man who taught Asura and Yasha what it means to fight. Augus, along with his pupils, was one of the Eight Guardian Generals of Shinkoku Trastrium, but was also involved in the conspiracy that got rid of both Asura and the Emperor they served and turned the group into the Seven Deities. He held no particular malice towards Asura, but instead was pursuing what was most important to him: the fight of a lifetime, which he could only get through Deus. Specifically, the Commander had given him a battle worthy of drawing his sword, Wailing Dark, and then promised him that future battles would follow of the same magnitude. Yet only one such battle ever came about — the return of his exiled student Asura on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge towards the Seven Deities. Asura stumbled into one of his hot baths with wine and beautiful servant women, and proceeded to reject his advice about living to fight and enjoy the fruits thereof; they settled the score with that battle to the death that he was looking for. Augus was defeated, but far from displeased, he proudly accepted it and encouraged his protégé to walk his own path before fading away, out of the realm of Shinkoku... and into the Trope Pantheon.
- Ascended upon his defeat from his former pupil, he decided to join the House of Combat after hearing that there were fighters there. He and Kenpachi got off to a good start. In spite of Kenpachi being defeated every time, Augus says he always has fun with the strong deities of the house, and usually spends his time there exclusively.
- He understands the fact that his blade is in the Armory, as they wanted to make sure no one could figure out the secrets behind Wailing Dark's extending capabilities. He says that he never really uses it unless he's serious, though, and has only ever unsheathed the blade twice in his whole lifetime.
- He's so strong that he can make the Saiyan warrior Son Goku and even the great Bruce Lee sweat in a fight of pure martial arts with no ki attacks used. Their strength earns Augus his respect.
- Being Asura's former mentor has its effect on the many evil deities in the pantheon, as they tend to try to avoid him whenever possible, due to the fact that he basically taught Asura everything he knows.
- Due to just how big his blade can really get, he was offered the possibility of taking over Cloud and Jack Rakan as the God of Swordsmanship, but he declined, stating that while they use blades regularly, he only uses the actual blade when he finds an opponent worthy for it. When he does bring it onto the battlefield, he never unsheathes it unless in those circumstances; the sheath alone is enough to kill massive mooks with just a swipe. He does find jack Rakan to be a rather interesting character, and thinks he might actually be worthy of his own blade.
- Accepted a challenge to a fight from Flandre Scarlet. He was able to defeat the poor vampire effortlessly without using his blade, though he found her nature of having immense thrills for fighting to be rather complimentary of his own, which earned her his respect, and that he's ready for a rematch anytime she wants to. Most of the pantheon fears the day it happens.
- Many other deities swear they can hear the New World Symphony Fourth Movement by Dvorak playing whenever he gets in a fighting mood with a worthy opponent.
- Augus refuses to fight for either the GUAG or GUAE, as their missions run contrary to his belief of fighting for the fight's sake. That being said, Lucifer had no trouble inviting him to the Grand United Alliance of Chaos.
- It is once said that the swordsman Gilgamesh wanted the Wailing Dark as part of his collection. Augus responded by unleashing the sword and impaling him through his head. Augus would later clarify that he did not think of Gilgamesh as worthy of his blade, but thought of him as an "annoying little wannabe".
- Whenever he isn't fighting in the House of Combat, Augus can be found drinking as much of the best wine as he can in the House of Food, or until they run out of wine, which is usually what happens. He has been spotted quite often in the House of Love as well, doing... stuff with the many beautiful females that inhabit it (although he's more prone to sparring with the more powerful Action Girl members like Bayonetta).
Augus: You fight, then you eat good food. You fight, then you drink fine wine. You fight, then you sleep with beautiful women. Hell, fight with beautiful women! That's what it means to live!
- While he and his protégés still disagree on their reasons for fighting and existing, they have come to much better terms since meeting again in the Pantheon. When Gohma Vlitra showed up in the Pantheon, Augus freely joined Yasha and Asura's task force in the battle against the monster. Though Asura had initially coaxed him in with the promise of another rematch, seeing both Yasha and Goku in action made him realize he wanted a crack at them as well. In the strategy to defeat Gohma Vlitra, the four of them would lead the charge into Vlitra's core with the other three tailing them and taking advantage of openings presented by its attacks. In the ensuing disbandment celebration after the monster was finally destroyed, the four of them enjoyed a grand free-for-all fight as the others watched on.
- His boldness about living for the fight has gained an admirer in Travis, while Kratos can empathize with both his hedonistic lifestyle and with Asura and Yasha's prioritizing of family, helping Augus further glimpse where they're coming from. Hayabusa doesn't care much for him, but does respect his strength and hospitality.
- Seeing the rest of the Seven Deities enter the Pantheon didn't do much for him. He thinks Deus's ideas of a "Great Rebirth" are ridiculous, though he does respect him as the only Worthy Opponent he ever had before Asura. Same can't be said for Wyzen and Kalrow, whose weakness he despises, blaming it on their overreliance on Mantra. Considering it's the whole reason the Seven kidnapped Mithra, one would be hard-pressed to disagree.
- Despite being blind himself, Augus has made no indication of joining the other Blind Weaponmasters. Augus himself has never felt particularly blind.
Agatha Trunchbull, Goddess of Sadist Teachers
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A Javelin
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolios: Child Haters, Dean Bitterman, Evil Brit, Evil Is Hammy, Evil Teacher, Views herself as a god in her school, Being a Wicked Step-Aunt
- Domains: Teachers, Abuse, Evil
- Followers: Baron and Baroness Bomburst
- Allies: Dolores Umbridge, Sofia Lamb, Randall Ross, Mr. Krupp
- Enemies: Matilda Wormwood, Satoko Houjou, Homura Akemi, Cinderella, Jimmy Hopkins, all child and teenage gods in the Pantheon.
- Fears: All supernatural gods in the Pantheon, especially black cats and ghosts, Gandalf
- Opposes: Lady Tremaine
- Opposed by: Chie Satonaka, Souji Mitsuka/Tail Red
- Wanted access to the pantheon after being humiliated by a brainy schoolgirl and being forced to flee for her sanity. Umbridge was willing to give up one of her three tropes so that her ally could ascend.
- When the Trunchbull first ascended, she was completely broken down from the discovery that she killed Magnus Honey and took his house for herself. But now that she was a goddess, she could resume terrifying any children in the pantheon; this time, however, she's being more cautious. Some of these kids are more than capable of defending themselves. And since a lot of weird things happen in the Pantheon, she cannot take Refuge in Audacity for some things that worked before in her world.
- Word spread quickly that Matilda has arrived at the Pantheon, specifically to challenge her rule. She disappeared for a few days, with many speculating that she has run away just like the last time Matilda schooled her. But it didn't take long until she returned to class with newfound confidence. She has her own set of allies now and believes she can handle the girl now that she doesn't seem nearly as intimidating.
- Despite being a Wicked Step-Aunt herself, even the Trunchbull finds Lady Tremaine to be despicable. Sure, the Trunchbull mistreats children, and has thrown two boys out the window and made another eat a huge cake, but even she would never go as far as to murder a child out of spite, as Tremaine infamously attempted to do on her step-daughter.
- The Trunchbull absolutely hates pigtails, because of their association with children. Sometime before she ascended, she even threw a girl, hammer throw-style, over a fence for that reason alone.
- However, she has started trying to behave herself when it comes to this, as one time she tried to do this to a goddess she was suddenly frozen over by a pillar of light and then ending up in the receiving end of Grand Blazer by Tail Red.
- She also tries hard to restrain herself from enacting this on Nanako Dojima, another girl with pigtails, as that would incur a whole lot of retribution from the entire Investigation Team. And with all the new friends she's made, that would simply be the first wave.
- She's often seen in the House of Sports, practicing Shot Put, Javelin, and Hammer Throw. She's quite good with them because she took part in the Olympic Games in the 1970s, though it's unknown if she won any Gold Medals.
- Despite her badass ego, she's quite superstitious, and is known to fear black cats. As a result, she tends to stay as far away from the Houses of Otherness and Life and Death as possible.
Izumi Curtis, Goddess of Aggressive Training Conditions
(neé Harnet, "A Passing Housewife")
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her Flamel tattoo
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Awesome Teachers and Bookworms, Housewife and Proud, Good Is Not Nice, Surrogate Mothers You Don't Mess With, Happily Married and Proudly So, Sexy Mentor, Tough Love, Dreadlocks, Harsh Training Methods, Blood from the Mouth, Apron Matron, Losing Your Baby At Birth And A Piece of Yourself
- Domains: Teachers, Alchemy, Motherhood, Martial Arts, Butchers
- Herald: Her husband, Sig Curtis
- Allies: Edward and Alphonse Elric (her students), Olivier Armstrong, Van Hohenheim, Winry Rockbell, Roy Mustang (begrudgingly), Alex Louis Armstrong, Riza Hawkeye, Maes Hughes, Edward Newgate, Sophitia Alexandra, Piccolo, Toriel, Mr. Champloo, Dr. Perry Cox, Gomez and Morticia Addams, Chifuyu Orimura, Eikichi Onizuka, Android 18
- Enemies: Father and Dante (Fullmetal Alchemist), Führer King Bradley, Lust, Gluttony, Envy, Pride, Grandma Stuffum, The Medic, Bill Cipher, Raynare, Calypso, Bask Om, General Shepherd, Gregor Clegane, Vile, Alex Wesker, Agatha Trunchbull, Mother Gothel
- Opposes: Yog-Sothoth, Son Chi-Chi
- Izumi Curtis is the mentor to Edward and Alphonse Elric, and a proud housewife. She is regarded as a master alchemist, and skilled martial artist. Despite being a good-natured, attractive teacher, her methods of teaching are...terrifying. Though the Elric brothers hesitated at first, they agreed her ascension would be invaluable for the good-aligned FMA gods. She would have rather ascended as the Goddess of Housewives, however, the Court of the Gods overruled it as being more hype than anything. Besides, not many housewives are as badass and active as here.
- Has been known to puke up blood on occasion, though rather than having a disease this comes from a greater tragedy; she tried to resurrect her stillborn son through human transmutation, only for this to fail entirely and the Truth to rip out some of her internal organs.
- Though ultimately benevolent, Izumi is one of the most feared teachers ever due to her her way of Mentoring people. The Elric brothers would attest to that, and many in the House of School have grown somewhat concerned by her arrival. She's allied with fellow great teachers Chifuyu Orimura, along with Dr. Perry Cox. When not teaching in the Academy or House of School, Izumi is usually seen in her own House with Tony Masters. It's said that when the two opened shop for martial arts training, the House of Combat shuddered.
- Was angered upon learning that Agitha Trunchball was in the pantheon. Agatha was confused by this, wondering what she had against her when they're both terrifying and ruthless teachers. Izumi Curtis pointed out that there's a keen difference between them; she actually cares about her students and is being so harsh to improve them, while Trunchball is doing it for cruelty's sake. Izumi considers her to be a disgrace to the teaching profession.
- Though a hardass to her students, she's a total sweetheart when it comes to her and her Happily Married husband Sig Curtis. She hopes to one day get him in the pantheon. While some have suggested he could've joined her as the gods of Ugly Guy, Hot Wife, this enraged her and the one who suggested it was punched out; the fact is her husband's size only makes him sexier to her. Android 18 can admire Izumi for not giving into society's opinions of beauty. She admires Gomez and Morticia Addams for their closeness and love. Conversely, she hates Raynare for being a Bastard Girlfriend.
- With their mother dead at a young age and father disappearing, she served to be a Parental Substitute for the Elric brothers. Many see her conversing with the mothers and fathers in the House of Family, particularly Piccolo and Whitebeard for being both parental figures and gruff mentors like herself.
- In fact, at least one troper has noted to her that despite what they lost, both in tragedy and in their alchemical folly, in some roundabout way, they got what they wanted. Ed and Al may have lost Trisha, but have gotten a second mother in Izumi; likewise, while Izumi may have lost her biological child and unable to give birth to anymore, she was able to raise two boys into fine young men as the sons she never had. When Izumi was told this, she was initially more than a little shocked by the development, but some have noted she has been smiling more frequently whenever she's with Ed and Al.
- Doesn't like Son Chi-Chi that much. Sure, she understands her worry and respects the love she has for her kids, but he considers her Education Mama tendencies to be stifling her kids' potential. And she's no fan of the military, and as such doesn't like the fact there's a House of War in the pantheon. It especially grinds her gears that they house psychopaths like Bask Om, General Shepherd, Vile and Gregor Clegane.
- Asides from being a teacher and alchemist, Izumi Curtis works as a butcher in Dublith. She continues this in the pantheon, leading her to work for the House of Food. She's become good friends with Mr. Champloo due to being a badass chef. Grandma Stuffum has been barred from her temple ever since she tried to control her meat stock.
- Hates Alex Wesker due to her monstrous method of seeking immortality; it reminds her about the Amestrian conspirators. Izumi Curtis also considers Bill Cipher a threat as his Illuminati ways remind her of Father.
- No fan of Yog-Sothoth, as The Gate and The Key remind her too much of the Truth entity. Being conterminous yet transcendent of all space-time and sources of information, they may be the same entity. Later told Calypso to fuck off when he tried to get a wish out of her to revive her baby. She's also warned the Medic not to touch her; she knows his "medicine" isn't worth anything.
- Is capable of fighting off bears, something that has led both good and evil-aligned ursines to be wary of her.
- Was once approached by Mother Gothel, who expressed an interest in learning alchemy and the Philosopher's Stone. Gothel assumed that she'd gain an ally in her attempt to regain and retain her eternal youth, something she'd believed another woman would identify with. Unfortunately for Gothel, her story was far too similar to something Izumi had gone through with both the military, and a former teacher of hers in different timelines. On top of this, she absolutely despised the way that Gothel had treated Rapunzel and her own daughter, Cassandra. Long story short, it took several months under the intensive care of Health and Diseases before Gothel could be taken out of her body cast, with even more recovery time for her face (to add insult to injury and Gothel's vanity, Izumi borrowed a trick her student had mentioned and disfigured Gothel's face with her alchemy). Gothel since then stays as far away from Izumi's presence as possible.
Minerva McGonagall, Goddess of Stern Teachers
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: The Gryffindor crest
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral, at times Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Stern Teacher, Badass Teacher Who's Very Protective of Her Students, Old Master Who Holds Well in a Fight, Badass Bookworm, Authority Equals Asskicking, Animagus
- Domains: Teaching, Respect, Toughness
- Superior: J.K. Rowling
- Allies: All the Hogwarts staff and students (specially Gryffindors), Athena, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Matilda Wormwood
- Enemies: Lord Voldemort, Dolores Umbridge, Bellatrix Lestrange, Agatha Trunchbull
- After some time as the herald of Albus Dumbledore, ascended in recognition of all her good service to all groups possible - Hogwarts, the Order of the Phoenix, the main trio (Harry, Ron and Hermione) - while continuing to be a no non-sense professor that would both recognize good students and remove points from felonies.
- Hangs out with her two predecessors as Hogwarts Headmaster, Dumbledore and Snape - the latter, even if she had her share of conflict with him in the past. She is also on amicable terms with Slughorn, even if he headed the rival Slytherin house, and Minerva looks down on him giving preferential treatment to students out of self-interest.
- Basically everyone in the House of Magic wants to schedule classes with her. McGonagall's standout talent is Transfiguration, which she taught at Hogwarts, and makes her highly skilled in giving life to inanimate objects, especially those who can serve as makeshift warriors and guards.
- Has gained the godly support of the goddess Athena, who considered McGonagall more than worthy of having her Roman name. Upon their first meeting, for some reason Athena felt the teacher looked like the nymph Thetis.
- Mary Lennox also confused her for Mrs. Medlock, but the Professor has shown to be much more motherly than Mrs. Medlock was (although that could be blamed to a change in personality)
- She has gotten along with the two best-known Jedi "teachers", whose Force powers even resemble some magic spells: Obi-Wan, who is also a stoic, no non-sense mentor; and Yoda, who for being quirky and small reminds Minerva of Professor Flitwick.
- Was livid upon meeting Umbridge again, given Minerva was a fierce opposer of Dolores' time at Hogwarts, making the usually law-enforcing teacher more than willing to break rules only to make the "High Inquisitor" miserable.
- Due to Minerva not being favorable to Divination - though she begrudgingly helped Sybill Trelawney after Umbridge unceremoniously and cruelly sacked her - she is not well liked by most in the house of Prophecy. One of the only exceptions are the Cutie Mark Crusaders who specialize in a god's path in life/purpose rather than full-on fortune-telling. Sweetie Belle likes to take lessons on her to improve her magic.
- Some of the most scholarly deities laugh behind her back at how "McGonagall" is taken from one of the worst poets ever.
- Minerva grew an instant dislike for Agatha Trunchbull, an evil teacher who is as bad as Umbridge, if not worse for physical abuse. Given Matilda stood up to Trunchbull, she instantly got McGonagall's approval, and she was intrigued that she has excellent intelligence for someone of her age, along with psychic powers comparable to a wizard with much training in Spells.
- Given she can turn into a cat, Minerva has at times hid in the House of Felines, and some of the deities there tried to befriend her. Given she can't speak as a cat, it's mostly fruitless.
Aikuro Mikisugi, God of Hot Teachers
- Lesser God
- Symbol: the Nudist Beach logo (a crossed-out speedo which forms the initials NB)
- Theme Songs: KILL7laKill or Ping Pong Circulatenote
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Hot Teachers, Badass Teachers, Sexy Mentors, Clark Kenting, The Tease, Leader of Nudist Beach, Red Oni to Chifuyu's blue, Eccentric Mentors, Mr. Fanservice, Shameless Fanservice Guy, Walking Shirtless Scenes, Inexplicably Awesome, Hidden Depths
- Domains: Teaching, Badassery, Teasing, Intelligence, Hidden Depths
- High Priestess: Irina Jelavic
- Followers: Kobayashi, Mizuho Kazami, Kuniumi Maitake, Quistis Trepe, Nemuri Kayama/Midnight, Rossweisse
- Allies: Ryuko Matoi, Senketsu, Gray Fullbuster, Mako Mankanshoku, Satsuki Kiryuin, Nonon Jakuzure, Ira Gamagoori, Uzu Sanageyama, Houka Inumuta, Ness, Gyro Zeppeli, Simon, Yoko Littner, Kamina, Negi Springfield, C.C., Eikichi Onizuka, Suzune, Issei Hyodo, Chifuyu Orimura, Roy Mustang, Charizard
- Enemies: Nui Harime, Ragyo Kiryuin, Monokuma and his Mastermind, Starjun, Dio Brando.
- Odd Friendship: Chrom, Jotaro Kujo, Valvatorez
- Attractive teachers can be considered a good thing by many students. Being an attractive teacher who is also involved with a secret organization dedicated to fighting against an evil corporation is even cooler. This is what Aikuro Mikisugi has done. Oh, and he's also literally done stripteases in front of his students (just ask Ryuko).
- Aikuro ascended after much effort by Ryuko for his efforts in halting the Life Fibre plan. Eikichi Onizuka has also given his blessings to him alongside Chifuyu Orimura, judging them as worthy to be his "successors".
- He immediately took a liking for Chifuyu, and often teases her. One time he even described her as "a MILF version of Ryuko Matoi". She isn't really amused by this since she really doesn't like being teased.
- He originally shared the title of both Badass Teacher and Hot Teacher alongside Chifuyu, but at some point, the Court of the Gods decided to split the title amongst the two, with Aikuro getting the Hot title and Chifuyu getting the Badass title.
- Aikuro seems to get along with Issei Hyodo, and happens to hold the honor to be - alongside Mako - the only deity in his homeverse to be completely unafraid of him and his Dress Break; as a matter of fact, Aikuro thinks of this technique as "the ultimate anti-Life Fiber weapon", and because of this, he's given Issei a honorary membership to Nudist Beach. Issei doesn't know what to think about it. Aikuro himself has also tried to calm Ryuko down about her nervousness towards Issei, but without any immediate results.
- Ryuko has mixed feelings for Aikuro's ascension. On one side she's really happy to see him join the Pantheon; on the other she thinks he's going to tease her again, much like he's doing with Chifuyu. He has not disappointed her thus far.
- Some have noted that Aikuro and Rinnosuke do sort of look similar, and wonder (half-jokingly) that if Aikuro's true nature is the sex god to MANnosuke's molester. Aikuro would rather not hear about it and Rinnosuke would just straight out ignore hearing about it.
- Aikuro has been known to break out in a Spanish accent. While in this state he prefers to be called Hidalgo. Why does he do this? It's because he thinks it sounds sexy.
- Hates Monokuma and his mastermind for trying to cause despair-induced chaos by making the students imprisoned there try to kill each other.
- At certain points in time, he managed to find other deities who shared certain traits with him. On the Japanese side of things, he gets along well with Roy Mustang, Gyro Zeppeli, and even Charizard. He doesn't like Starjun that much, though.
- Things are a bit different in English. He is on good terms with Valvatorez, Jotaro Kujo, and Chrom, though the latter is put off by rumors involving Aikuro's poses and Fem!Robin.
- May be the craziest person in his homeworld if certain sources are anything to go by.
Chisa Yukizome, Goddess of Enthusiastic New Teachers
(Super High School-Level Despair
, Hopes Peak High School New Teacher, Future Foundation Branch Office 5 Director, Super High School-Level Housekeeper, Ultimate Housekeeper)
Massive Spoilers, Click at your own risk
- Symbol: Her Apron
- Alignment: Neutral Good, Chaotic Evil as Ultimate Despair
- Portfolio: Enthusiastic and Cool New Teacher, The Ace, Rabbit Motifs, Badass Teacher, Becoming the Mask which unfortunately leads to her undoing, Bunny-Ears Lawyer, Nice Girl, Boobs of Steel, Revealed to have been lobotomized and brainwashed into becoming a member of Ultimate Despair
- Domains: Teachers, Housekeepers, Spies, Brainwashing
- Allies:All ascended good-aligned Dangan Ronpa deities, but Especially The Ascended members of Class 77-B, Usami, and Juzo Sakakura, Elenore Baker, Roll, Minerva McGonagall, Izumi Curtis, Aikuro Mikisugi, Koro-Sensei, Byleth
- Enemies: Junko Enoshima!! and Monokuma, Tsumigi Shirogane, Monaca Towa, Agatha Trunchbull, Dolores Umbridge, Father (Codename: Kids Next Door)
- Sympathizes with: Denzel Crocker, The Delightful Children From Down The Lane
- After graduating, Chisa Yukizone became a teacher at Kyosuke Munakata's request so the trio of friends (her, him and Juzo Sakakura) could investigate the possible corruption at Hope's Peak. While she did become a teacher to investigate Hope's Peak, her enthusiasm for being a teacher was not faked and she truly cared for her students. There were many difficulties, such Natsumi Kuzuryu's and Sato's deaths, Nagito bombing the gym which resulted in her being sent to the reserve course for half a year and Hajime's disappearance, but she continued to care for her students and investigating into Hope's Peak. However the worst would come during the Parade, when she chose to rescue Chiaki and Nagito instead of regrouping with Juzo and Kyosuke. While she managed to get Chiaki and Nagito away from Junko's hideout, she got captured in the process and in turn brainwashed via a lobotomy when she proved to be resistant against the brainwashing video. As a brainwashed member of Ultimate Despair, she lead Chiaki to her death which lead to her classmate's brainwashing. While her class was off destroying the world as members of Ultimate Despair, she would spread despair by corrupting Kyosuke (and by extension,Juzo) into becoming a Knight Templar, climaxing in her death in which he found photos of her murdering children and reveling to be a member of Ultimate Despair to drive him mad. However she is shown to have lost her despair state in the afterlife theater, and got to watch her class prevail against despair.
- When the title of Enthusiastic Newbie Teacher became available it was none other than her old friend and classmate Juzo Sakakura who suggested she'd be given the title and with the backing of her old students, who would still say she was a great teacher in spite of what happened to all them. She would then be picked up from the afterlife theater to join the pantheon where she would break into tears at being reunited with some of her old students and friend, who she thought she would never see again.
- She would spend a few hours apologizing to everybody she hurt directly or indirectly. While it's hard to pardon her actions like all former members of Ultimate Despair, like the rest of them she was still brainwash into doing those acts. The one she apologizes to the most to is the Human Chiaki for getting her killed. Chiaki forgives her because she wasn't herself and admits that both of them could have rescue each other with more of a plan. They have since spent time together working on making amends and catching up on lost times. Chisa also ships Chiaki with Hajime Hinata, having first seen them together on her first day on the job and knowing just how much they mean to each other.
- When Makoto finally got to meet the real Chisa Yukizome in the Pantheon (when he spoke to her during his trial, he was unaware at the time she was brainwashed), she apologized to him for the pain he had to go through. Makoto knows that it wasn't her fault, and admits if he had known about her state, he would have saved her along with her students. Chisa is grateful to Makoto for saving her students and Hajime Hinata, stating if she hadn't been brainwashed, she would have done anything to save her students. She also thanks Makoto for saving Kyouske from the despair state her brainwashed self put him through, and regrets putting him on the path that led him to become a Knight Templar. She hopes one day Kyosuke can ascend into the Pantheon so she can amends and help return him to being the kind man he once was.
- Juzo Sakakura, being one of Chisa's friends, was also unsurprisingly lenient with Chisa. He already learned what became of her when he ascended into the Pantheon, and admits he hates himself for never realizing what Junko did to her. Chisa states that he couldn't have known, and admits that Juzo was right about her Fatal Flaw of being too absorbed into things, wishing that she had actually asked for help before she went to save her students. Juzo, does note however he now has another reason to hate Junko Enoshima.
- While Roll and Elenore Baker are maids rather housekeepers, they still get along with Chisa not only for a having a similar position to theirs, but also for being a motherly figure to her students. Chisa notes how her love for her master is similar to her love for Kyosuke, to the point they would die to save them. Roll is also loyal to her surrogate family as well, and just like Chisa, would what she can to protect them.
- Being a teacher, Chisa met other teachers in the Pantheon. Chisa got along with the likes of Minerva McGonagull, Izumi Curtis (though she does find her teaching methods a little extreme), Aikuro Mikisugi, Seymour Skinner, Yoshinoya-sensei (they have similar teaching methods, and even hang out with their students, though Chisa wouldn't really pose naked) and Penny. Chisa does sympathize with Edna Krabappel, hoping she can at least help her improve her life as a teacher and help her understand her students. However, Agatha Trunchbull and Dolores Umbridge are so abhorrent as teachers that Chisa can't stand them, especially since they abused the children and students they're supposed to help and guide.
- Though she calls Denzel a horrible excuse for a teacher, Chisa does sympathize with him when she discovered how he Used to Be a Sweet Kid, before a horrible mistake from Timmy ended up changing him into the crazy Fairy-obsessed man he is. Chisa wonders if one day Crocker can regain his memory and personality he once had prior to losing his Fairy Godparents.
- Severus Snape surprisingly shows a soft spot towards Chisa after hearing her story, acknowledging how much she meant to Kyosuke and actually showing contempt for Junko Enoshima for what she did to her. He admits that his life would have taken a far worse turn if Lily had been brainwashed to point of undergoing the loss of her personality. While Chisa doesn't condone his treatment of his students, she does admit that he was a better spy than her.
- Chisa and Koro-Sensei get along due to be good teachers to their students, since they know their students well enough to help effectively. Of course, Koro-Sensei does show Tranquil Fury towards Junko when he heard of how she had Chisa lobotomized and used her to kill her favorite student Chiaki and brainwash the other students. Chisa in turn is saddened by how Koro-Sensei's career as a teacher ended with his death, but at least is happy his students are able to graduate and had a happy time with him while it lasted.
- Chisa is horrified by what Father did to the members of Sector V of the KND due to it reminding her of how she was brainwashed. Despite being told the transformation was permanent, Chisa still hopes that maybe one day the Delightful Children can be restored to their original selves.
- Shows great sympathy towards Byleth as a fellow teacher, since regardless of the choices they make, they are forced to fight some of their students. Chisa lampshades how they suffered from a tragedy as teachers, since she and her students were brainwashed to become terrorists (and even Chisa's first victim ended up being her favorite student, Chiaki), while Byleth is forced to choose one side over the other, and can't actually bring them together no matter what.
Walter Seymour Skinner, God of Determined Teachers
(Principal Skinner, Sergeant Skinner, The Penalizer, Armin Tamzarian
- Symbol: A scale model of Springfield Elementary School
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Non-Giving-Up School Guy, Former Teen Rebel, Tough But Understandable Teachers, Runs A Poor School, The Vietnam Vet, Former Army Sargent, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, My Beloved Smother, The Comically Serious, Crusty Teachers, Reasonable Authority Figure Or Clueless Boss, Refugee from Time
- Domains: Schools, Veterans, Grades
- Heralds: Agnes Skinner (his mother), Superintendent Gary Chalmers (his superior)
- High Priest: Dick Vernon
- Followers: Chisa Yukizome, Joe Clark, Mr Lancer
- Allies: Edna Krabappel, Professor Utonium, Gunner Sergeant Hartman, Stella Grossula, Chifuyu Orimura, Ms Valerie Frizzle, Hinagiku Katsura
- On speaking terms with: The Simpson family
- Students include: Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Ralph Wiggum, Nelson Muntz
- Enemies: Mr Burns, Dolores Umbridge, Denzel Crocker, Agatha Trunchball, Junko Enoshima
- Opposes: Jeff Albertson, Ned Flanders, Dennis Mitchell
- Walter Seymour Skinner, known better as Seymour or Principle Skinner is the principal of Springfield Elementary. Though a punk as a teenager, through the Vietnam War he would become stricter and gained the dream of becoming a principal. For twenty years he's held that job, though for many of the twenty years he's had to deal with the poor conditions at Springfield Elementary and the rascal antics of Bart Simpson. Still, he wouldn't have any other job.
- Usually spineless, but when it comes to trying to enforce the rules he's a Non-Giving-Up School Guy. When Bart tried to get away with hooky, he went so far as to walk through a river and spend the entire episode using an assault trial to prove his truancy. When Bart decided to help out a terrible yet innocent man?
Skinner: Bart, I'm impressed with what you did in there. You testified for the Quimby boy even though it was putting your own head in a noose. On the other hand, you skipped school.
Bart: I guess the two things cancel each other out, huh?
Skinner: [sighs] I'm a small man in some ways, Bart. A small, petty man. Three months' detention.
Bart: [groans, walks away]
- He's a Green Beret, achieving the rank of sergeant. The experience has left him with PTSD, and occasionally disturbs the students in his rambling war flashbacks. Despite the trauma he did his absolute best to lecture his fellow soldiers, even if they didn't respect him that much; he respects Sergeant Hartman. Because of Springfield's sliding timescale it's not clear how he was able to take part in the Vietnam War though, since he's in his forties.
- Had an off again on again relationship with Edna Krabappel, however his spinelessness and mother issues soured the relationship. Krabappel would later date Comic Book Guy, then marry the widowed Ned Flander; someone who already pushed Seymour's buttons from the time he was fired and Flanders replaced him, proving too nice and fundamentalist for the job. Any feud has mostly simmered down following Edna's VA and thus her death.
- Joined the Trope Pantheon in part to improve the conditions of his own school; it's on a shoestring budget, has terrible cafeteria food and general poor testing scores from the students. For these reasons he's sympathetic towards Stella Grossula, and is working with her to make sure both their schools are up to snuff. He still hasn't forgiven Mr Burns for hijacking the oil supply underground Springfield Elementary.
- Him and Bart Simpson have been going constantly at each other, Skinner always doing his best to make Bart pay for his trouble-making and Bart trying to get away with said trouble-making. It reached a pitch when they used each other's allergies against another, though after that they're not going to such extreme lengths again. That being said they've helped each other out, Bart even getting his job back. His sister Lisa couldn't be a more different student, and he's trying to make a case for her proper ascension to the Court of the Gods.
- Spends the majority of his time in his house. He admires the strength that Chifuyu Oriamu, and wishes that more of his students were like Hinagiku Katsura. He's trying to get Ms Frizzle to "substitute" for Otto Mann and Professor Untonian help with the first graders, however it hasn't amounted to much yet.
- Rexie was really annoyed to hear about his rip-off "Billy and the Cloneasaurus" novel. Apu chewed him out first though.
- There are rumors saying that he's not the real Seymour Skinner, but an orphan by the name of Armin Tamzarian. That's all they are; rumors. And Lisa has only ever had two Snowballs.
- Though he can seem cruel, he is not a Sadist Teacher and finds the actions of both Dolores Umbridge and Agitha Trunchball to be deplorable. He's sick of Denzel scouring the premises as well. On another teaching note, he's completely disgusted with Junko Enoshima, due to what she did to Chisa and instigating multiple killings.
- Still lives with his mother, who controls almost everything he does. Sigmund Freud is trying to study this.
- He seems to have an almost magical ability to succeed with the most obvious lies from time to time, such as the time he somehow managed to pass hamburgers as "Steamed Hams" and a burning kitchen as "Aurora Borealis".
- Do not misunderstand. Skinner might be in the House of Teachers but that doesn't make him 'not a principal' any more. With the large size of the Elysium Academy and sheer number of student Skinner is principal of a smaller building on the lot which serves as the general elementary school for normal kids in the Pantheon. He usually finds an excuse to remain in this House (aka the executive staff form) instead of his principal's office as it's way more interesting here than it is there.
Yoshinoya-sensei, Goddess of Childish Teachers
- Symbol: A pile of paintbrushes next to a bunch of cosplay outfits
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Sensei-chan, Manchild, Genki Girl, Bunny-Ears Lawyer, You Gotta Have Blue Hair, The Slacker, One of the Kids, Cosplay Otaku Girl, Shameless Fanservice Girl, In-Universe Fetish Retardant, Ditzy Genius
- Domains: School, Art, Cosplay
- Followers: Sawako Yamanaka, Komoe Tsukuyomi, Taiga Fujimura, Haruna Sakurada, Kazuko
- Allies: The Tenants of Hidamari Apartments, Chifuyu Orimura, Aikuro Mikisugi, Cuuko, The House of Craft, Houkago Teatime, Bekki Natsumi, Minori
- Opposes: People who give Yoshinoya a lot of work, Strict bosses
- Many deities love visiting Yoshinoya's classes due to the fact that there will always be something different going on, sometimes she'll be teaching sculpting and will offer to pose for her students (she'll even offer to pose naked if she needs to) or just ignoring her work entirely to photograph herself in various cosplay outfits to give the photos to her students.
- The only reason Yoshinoya is still a teacher at the Pantheon's Academy is because when she actually tries, Yoshinoya is a legitimately good teacher and she cares deeply for her students, despite her antics.
- Yoshinoya found herself getting along well with Cuuko due to the fact that they share some similarities.
- It's not uncommon to see Yoshinoya and Bekki Natsumi together instead of the work assigned to them just because they'd rather have fun together.
- Yoshinoya can frequently be seen playing with Minori as she shares Yoshinoya's personality despite their ages.
- Houkago Teatime are good friends with Yoshinoya-sensei because her childishness despite being a teacher heavily reminds them of their club supervisor while they were mortal.
- Ever since the time when Yoshinoya-sensei volunteered to pose naked for her students to draw, Yoshinoya has always had another teaching deity from the house of school to moderate her classes so her students don't see something that's not age appropriate for them.
Edna Krabappel, Goddess of Teachers Who've Lost Their Passion (Miss Crab Apple, Miss Krandall, Mrs. Flanders)
- Symbol: A lit cigarette
- Theme Song: Another Day
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Apathetic Teacher, Broken Bird, Knight in Sour Armor, Signature Laugh, Really Gets Around, Lady Drunk
- Domains: Teachers who've lost their passion for teaching and are running out the clock
- Herald: Miss Hoover
- Followers: Miss Wormwood, Elizabeth Halsey, Jack Griffin
- Allies: Ned Flanders, Marge Simpson, Homer Simpson, Seymour Skinner, Moe Szyslak, Severus Snape, Ash Ketchum, DexTer
- Enemies: Agatha Trunchbull, Dolores Umbridge, Eric Cartman
- Additional Character Relationships: Friendly Enemy - Bart Simpson, Dennis the Menace, Gumball Watterson, Kids Next Door
- Krabappel's first action upon ascension was to stop Bart Simpson in the middle of a prank, drag him to her classroom, and force him to write "I will not prank other deities in the Pantheon" 1000 times on the blackboard. While Bart grumbled under his breath the entire time about how the gag had gotten old, he wrote a final line saying "Glad to have you back, Mrs. K."
- Upon her ascension, Seymour Skinner was overjoyed as there was finally a place where he and Edna could be together without his mother trying to come between them. Unfortunately, as Ned Flanders, her husband, had also ascended, she remained with him. While Edna may still have feelings for Seymour, she says she'll feels happier with Ned than she ever could with Skinner.
- Moe Szyslak once asked her on a date after they both ascended. Her response was a single "Ha!"
- Has turned down requests from both Skinner and Lisa to help with their plans to improve the school despite being deified. She defends her actions as nothing will ever get better, so why bother working for it.
- In spite of her apathy, she still does care for her children, and she considers the actions of Agatha Trunchbull and Dolores Umbridge to be cruel by her standards. Of the two, she hates Umbridge more as she sees her as a manipulative backstabber... who also evaluated teachers and fired them if they weren't up to snuff.
- She had her teaching skills reviewed by Severus Snape prior to starting work at The Elysium Academy. When he found her initial skills to be sub-par, she tried flirting with him to guarantee her position. Unfortunately, Snape was far too devoted to his long-lost love to consider her. However, after hearing him complain about his complicated relationship with Harry Potter, she was able to bond with him, drawing on her own experiences with Bart. When she stated that she'd be just as strict with Harry, Snape hired her on the spot.
- Despite this, she generally finds Harry to be a decent student; at least, with more aptitude and enthusiasm relative to her students at Springfield Elementary. As such, she gets along well with him, but won't hesitate to discipline him if he gets out of line.
- Ash Ketchum transferred into her class, as he found that he enjoyed Pokemon School in Alola and thought her class might be similar. Upon finding the Edna knew nothing of Pokemon, Ash quickly lost a lot of interest in her class though. However, Edna was used to this behavior given her normal students in Springfield so it didn't really phase her. In fact, Ash was a lot more polite than almost all of her students and put in a ton of energy and work when given challenges, making him one of the most enjoyable students she has.
- She once walked into her classroom and found Dexter using her classroom to build one of his inventions. When he revealed that he couldn't work at home or else his sister would destroy his inventions, she agreed to let him work in the classroom as long as he didn't bother anyone else, or have his inventions disrupt the classroom. For the most part, this worked out..until the one time he built a portal that unleashed a monster on the classrroom. One epic battle later, she cancelled class early, went straight to Moe's and took the rest of the week off.
- The biggest challenge of her teaching career was realizing that she now had two other children to teach who acted just like Bart, Dennis the Menace and Gumball Watterson. While she was initially tempted to quit, she decided that she wouldn't let the children cheat her out of her "well-earned" money. Compared to Bart, however, she finds both boys to be less of a hassle overall. Dennis, at least, never uses his slingshot while in class and Gumball is more lazy and less prone to pranks overall. She still makes sure to keep their seats far apart.
- She has low tolerance for the Kids Next Door, finding their frequent absences and call for rebellion against grown-ups to be disruptive and off-putting. However, she privately agrees that the Delightful Children are just creepy little bastards, and thinks it'd be worth a laugh just to see their reaction to such a name.
- Edna met Eric Cartman for one class before she had him transferred. Afterwards, she found Bart and told him "Bart, you remember that one time I said you were bad on the inside? I'm sorry."
Penny (Stardew Valley)
Penny, Goddess of Private Teachers
- Rank: Quasideity
- Symbol: Her head
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Always Has A Perfect Score In Lucky Roulette Wheel To The Point She Was Banned From Playing The Game, Cute Bookworm, Hates Grapes and Hops, Friend to All Children, Innocently Insensitive Is Bad At Cooking (but gets better at it after marriage), The Pollyanna, Shrinking Violet, Significant Green-Eyed Redhead, The Teetotaler, Loves Poppyseed Muffins, Tom Kha Soup, Red Plate, and Roots Platter
- Domains: Teaching, Marriage (if the player marries her that is), Horrible Parents
- Herald: Pam (her mother)
- Allies: Good-aligned deities of House of School, The Heroic Protectors of Family, good-aligned deities of the House of Luck and Fortune, multiple child deities
- Enemies: The Child Abuse Supporters, Dolores Umbridge
- Avoids: The subhouse of Alcohol
- Opposed by/Opposes: Morris, Baldi
- A young lady living in Pelican Town, her biggest goal in life is to have a family. This is why she tutored her only students, Vincent and Jas, despite having no formal education. Underneath the surface, Penny suffers from the problem of having an alcoholic mother who doesn't care about the well-being of herself and her own daughter, having financial problems, and wishing to escape from living in a trailer because of the problems her mother have. Eventually, her mother gets better thanks to the farmer of the Pelican Town buying her a house, the former promising that she will be better for herself and take care of her own daughter, which made Penny happy.
- The House of School realized they don't have anyone that is an actual private tutor. This made the entire house frantically searching for candidates to represent the trope. They eventually found the candidate they are looking for, Penny. Thanks to her love and devotion to children and family, as well as having a heartbreaking story that eventually got resolved, she eventually ascended to the Pantheon.
- Because her career is that of a private tutor, she was told to tutor kids that suffer from a lot of problems. As such, she though she could handle this, considering she suffered a lot from her mother before the issue was resolved. A lot of child deities think highly of her once they are under her tutoring because of how nice and consdirate she is.
- Hates teachers such as Dolores Umbridge because they love to harm their own students just because they want to. Penny made sure that the students they take would not be sure as she doesn't want to see them suffer
- Opposes Baldi because although she thinks he's not such a bad teacher, she knows that harming one of your students just because you did not give the correct answer is wrong.
- While Morris is happy to see one of the citizens in Pelican Town ascended as he believes she will buy his products, Penny is truly disgusted upon seeing him.
- Because she always wins at the lucky roulette, the House of Luck and Fortune has to ban her from entering to prevent her from winning all of the grand prizes. Although she became friends with the good deities there as they are marvelled at her luck and even gave her an honorary seat in their house because of her perfect streak.
- As her bigget dream in life is to have a family, she supports the Heroic Protectors of Family and has a huge hatred towards the Child Abuse Supporters.
- Avoids the subhouse of Alcohol as her mother suffers from drinking problems and it reminds her of those problems her mother used to have. Some of the deities there feel pity upon hearing what happened to her and respect her decision.
- A lot of deities at the House of Food are suprised to see she's good at cooking considering they heard reports of her being bad at it. Penny stated she doesn't know how it happened, but stated she had a feeling she made a promise to someone she'll get better at it if she got married.
- That said, a lot of deities are shocked to see that she hates grapes, considering that grapes are beloved and are considered to be a good fruit to taste.