In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen (beware! Unmarked spoilers below!):
- Sora, God of Losing Items and Abilities between Adventures (Keybearer, The Paragon of Light) as a Greater God under Game Design (House of Gaming).
- Riku, God of Taking the Third Option (Keyblade Master Riku, Ansem, The Paragon of Darkness) as a Greater God under Opposing Fate (House of Prophecy).
- Kairi, Goddess of Childhood Friends (K) as an Intermediate Goddess under Friends & Companions (House of Friendship).
- Roxas, God of Extended Prologues (The Key of Destiny, Number XIII) as an Intermediate God under Beginnings and Endings (House of Narrative).
- Lea, God of Deadly Rings (The Flurry of Dancing Flames, Axel, Number VIII) as an Intermediate God under Bladed Weapons (House of Weapons).
- Xion, Goddess of Meaningful Names (Number XIV, No. i, Replica, Xionort) as a Lesser Goddess under Naming Convention (House of Naming).
- Terra, God of Vengence Against Their Mentor (Lingering Will/Sentiment, Terra-Xehanort, Seeker of Darkness, Guardian, Dark Figure, The One Behind) as an Intermediate God under Anger (House of Emotion).
- Ventus, God of Purity (Ven) as an Intermediate God under Nice & Nasty (House of Personality).
- Aqua, Goddess of Full-Contact Magic (Keyblade Master Aqua, Blueberry Mom, Anti-Aqua) as an Intermediate Goddess under Combat Magic (House of Magic).
- Master Xehanort, God of Gambit Speed Chess (The Seeker of Darkness, Unknown, The Superior of the In-Between, Ansem, Xemnas, No Heart, Terra-Xehanort) as an Intermediate God under Planning (House of Mentalism).
- "Ansem", God of Late-Arrival Spoilers (Seeker of Darkness, Xehanort's Heartless, Robed Figure) as a Greater God under Reveals & Twists (House of Narrative).
- Xemnas, God of Sequential Bosses (Superior of the In-Between, Number I, Xehanorts Nobody, Unknown, Mansex, Sexman) as a Greater God under Boss Fights (House of Gaming).
- Luxord, God of Fair Play Villainy (Number X, Gambler of Fate) as an Intermediate God under Villainous Attitude (House of Villains).
- Larxene, Goddess of Antennae Hairstyles (XII, The Savage Nymph, Elrena) as an Intermediate Goddess under Hair Styles (House of Personal Appearance).
- Vanitas, God of Removed Inner Enemies (The Masked Boy, Source of the Unversed) as a Greater God under Mentalism Other (House of Mentalism).
- The Heartless, Unholy Monsters Created from Negativity as Variable Ranked deities under the House of Otherness.
- Naminé, Goddess of Prioritizing Morality over Using Mind Powers as a Lesser Goddess under Power Mentalities (House of Power).
- Castle Oblivion, Holy Seat of Card Game-Based Combat Systems (C.O., The Land of Departure) is located in Establishments (House of Dominions).