open/close all folders
Kara Zor-L of Earth-2/Karen Starr/Power Girl
Kara Zor-L, Goddess of Superheroine Breasts (Power Girl, Karen Starr, Betty Burns, Kara Zor-El, Supergirl)
- Greater Goddess (Overdeity if near a blue star)
- Symbol: Her chest through that infamous "Boob Window" or a stylized P◊.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: The Most Common Superpower, Those Who Flaunt What They Have, Capes, Leotards, Supergirl's Awesome Alternate Self, Boobs of Steel, Super Strength, The Height of Beauty, Used to Do Long Jumps Until She Could Fly, Large and Strong Women Who Are Even More Attractive For It, Mama Bears
- Domains: Beauty, Lust, Strength
- Herald: Helena Wayne/Huntress
- Nighttime Attendant/High Priestess: Magda
- The House of El: Kara Zor-El/Supergirl (her Alternate Self), Clark Kent/Kal-El/Superman, Jor-El, Kon-El/Connor Kent/Superboy
- Ascended DC Universe: Bruce Wayne/Batman, Cassandra Cain-Wayne and Damian Wayne, Hal Jordan, Barry Allen/The Flash, Billy Batson/Shazam, other Justice League members
- The Honorary Forces of Sadala: Bulma, Vegeta, Kale, Ippo Makunouchi, Touta Konoe, Tatsumaki
- Non-ascended: Cabba (Vegeta's Herald)
- Other Allies: Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk, Tony Stark/Iron Man, Asami Sato, Winry Rockbell, Present Trunks
- Opposed by: Kokonoe Mercury, Noel Vermillion
- Opposes: Raditz
- Feared by: Laharl
- Conflicting Opinion: Lois Lane, Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn
- The Earth-2 version of Kara Zor-El arrived from the exploding Krypton to Earth after a prolonged stay in stasis, much like her Earth-1 counterpart. Unlike her Earth-1 counterpart, her transport pod was not knocked off course and held up in a Kryptonite meteor or the Phantom Zone, but designed to go slow and steady. She was first raised in an artificial Krypton reality created within her ship, then in reality by her cousin Kal-L, the Golden Age Superman, and his wife Lois Lane. While her Kal and Lois saw her as a daughter, she regards them as her "uncle" and "aunt".
- In the wake of a crisis on the DC multiverse which had destroyed her home universe and caused her to end up in Earth-1, she forgot her true identity. This allowed an Atlantean sorcerer to deceive her into believing she was his descendant. There was even a small period during this time where she was vulnerable to "natural, unprocessed materials". However, sometime after being told of her origins and reintroduced to Kal-El, her true memories were reawakened upon visiting the ailing Lois.
- Although she sometimes complains about how very few people will make eye contact, the bold-and-brash counterpart to Supergirl is self-confident enough that she really doesn't mind. In fact, it's part of her battle strategy to flaunt her formidable and distracting assets to catch her opponents off guard. Woe to anyone who expects her to be passive cheesecake; she's related to Superman, so there exist few who can take her in a fair fight even without that "advantage". While she has occasionally worked as the more conservative Supergirl in some continuities of her world, as well as donned a Supergirl-like version of her Power Girl outfit with a stylized P, her iconic flaunt-what-you-got style has defined most of her career and is why she got her title in the Pantheon.
- The Karen Starr thing is really thanks to Wonder Woman and Superman's help more than anything; she borrowed a "memory teacher" from Wonder Woman to add "computer genius" to her "badass puncher" cred, while Clark suggested she do more to disguise herself better in civilian form than simply counting on tied-back hair and big boobs. Of course, prior to this, whenever a certain hero with a ring would bring up her lack of effort to make a distinction, she'd merely brushed it off.Power Girl: Green Lantern used to ask me why I never wore a mask. It's because most of the time... They ain't lookin' at my face.
- She's gone from simply being one of her homeworld's few survivors to one of her universe's few survivors to an outright orphan of her entire former multiverse. This is actually part of why she usually goes with the Cleavage Window instead of a Chest Insignia like most superheroes: she's trying to make her own mark on the world and figure out where she fits.
- This may also explain how the boldness of her personality manifests itself. Sometimes she's bitchy and overconfident of her "Girl Power", other times she can be flirtatious or even downright lewd and lustful.
- Unfortunately due to the size of her chest, she has been placed high up on the death lists of the likes of Etna and Mileena, and certain ladies, such as Noel and Professor Kokonoe, aren't very comfortable in her presence. On the plus side, her noticeable figure has also made sure that Laharl will be easily handled should he ever try to cause any major troubles in the Pantheon.
- Her "High Priestess" Magda serves as Kara's attendant and personal handmaiden, though the fact that Magda herself requires special conditions to protect her during the day makes this a rather honorary post at best.
- Despite her close familial ties with her world's Lois and Kal-L and how well she gets along with Clark, she hasn't gotten too well acquainted with Earth-1's Lois. She and the latter haven't made much effort to bond, and it's not entirely clear that there's a reason for it.
- Her own Alternate Self, though, she gets along with quite well, when they're not clashing over their fashion style and personality differences. Given she's the older one and has both a human and Kryptonian upbringing, this is entirely to be expected.
- Meshes well with She-Hulk, as the two strong-and-sexy heroines enjoy debating about exactly who in this Pantheon is the best lay. Some of the more lecherous or flashy male good guys around are entirely receptive to being on their good lists. They often sigh with boredom when fans suggest they try each other, though.
- When General Zod ascended, she joined all ascended House of El members in declaring they will NEVER kneel before Zod, no matter how much he demands it, and they WILL kick his butt before banishing him to the Phantom Zone if he tries to force them. And then the Bat-Family declared they would side with the Super-Family when he tries anything. While Zod did promptly shut up, Karen and others know he won't be playing nice forever. She also shares their enmity with certain villains who want to contain or destroy them, like Lex Luthor, Doomsday, and Darkseid.
- Similarly, she absolutely DESPISES Regime Superman, considering him and his world a twisted monstrosity of what she knew. The only thing she has in common with him is their shared distaste for the Joker.
- On the technology side of things, she's friends with fellow tech geniuses such as Asami Sato, Iron Man, Winry Rockbell, Batman, and Bulma.
- In Iron Man's case, she's perfectly cool with teaming up on high-tech projects to help out their fellow superheroes, but occasionally the two may start flirting with each other. Every once in a blue moon it goes beyond just friendly fun, but nothing ever comes of it beyond Friends with Benefits and they make sure NEVER to go there while he's attached especially if it's to Pepper Potts.
- In Winry's and Asami's case, she's mostly just impressed with what they're able to accomplish through gadgetry and mechanical knowledge, but has offered her expertise if they ever decide to get into computers or technology with software. Both are awed to know that a blonde exists with beauty, brawn, and brains all in spades but also secretly on guard about their love interests, not that it actually matters.
- In Bulma's case, the friendship extends to the present version of her son Trunks, who she considers the "cool kid" compared to both his alternate future self and his best friend Goten, as well as her husband Vegeta, who once listed Power Girl among the deities he would consider high candidates for potential "honorary Saiyans", moreso of the known variety than of the past.
- On that note, Raditz has also said she would've made a great Saiyan, but after Karen put out the reply that she wants nothing to do with destroying planets like they did in his day, the long-haired renegade has clammed up since. She-Hulk thinks he was trying to gauge his chances with her from afar. Karen openly laughed at the idea.
- Following a high-stakes tournament in their multiverse which everyone watched, Bulma and Vegeta decided to make a team out of these "honorary Saiyans", bringing her onto it. She gladly accepted, and even thinks well of the other members. Except Tatsumaki, her personality can get pretty grating.
- In Batman's case there's also the fact that on her Earth she is best friends with his daughter Helena AKA the Huntress. Here in the Pantheon she's trying to help look after the Dark Knight's Earth-Prime children Cass and Damien, mainly as a nod to her best friend Helena, but also because she's just protective of kids in general. Bruce appreciates the effort, but as she admits, they can be a handful at times. Especially Damien.
- Occasionally teams with Harley Quinn... when Harley isn't playing second to somebody like Joker or Poison Ivy.
- Also seen in the House of Defense.
- "Let's put these right up front, shall we?"
Nancy Fowler Archer, Goddess of Giant Women (The Fifty Foot Woman, Nancy Cobb Archer)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: an Immense human hand with a smaller, normal-sized hand in the middle of it.
- Theme: Main Title Theme
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral with shades of Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: An iconic giant woman, Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever, Touched by Vorlons, Sometimes attacks with just her hand, Idle Rich, The Alcoholic, No one believes her claims... at first, Usually seen in a makeshift bra and skirt, Immune to Bullets, Woman Scorned, Later kills her husband's mistress, Sometimes is too Naive as a human, and apologizes a lot, The huge girl to her husband's tiny guy
- Domains: Monsters, Revenge, Giantesses, Alien Contact, Mental Instability
- High Priestess: Dr. Doris Zeul (Giganta)
- Allies: Steven Universe, Alfred Pennyworth, Scrooge McDuck, Jay Gatsby
- Enemies: Susan Murphy, Wonder Woman, Kratos, Wander, Eren Yeager, The Ten Commandments, The House of Insanity
- In Awe of: The Colossi, Godzilla, King Kong, Gamera
- Wary of: Most ascended aliens (including The Ultra Beasts, Arael, Ramiel, Kaworu Nagisa), the Electricity sub-House
- Opposes: Sterling Archer, Annie Leonhart, Bertolt Hoover, The House of Tainted Love
- Opposed by: Shinji Ikari, Rei Ayanami, Asuka Langley
- Pitied by: The Count of Monte Cristo
- Originally a normal human, Nancy Archer was a wealthy heiress with a drinking problem and a husband who was cheating on her with another woman. This all changed when she transformed into her more iconic form after encountering a 30 foot giant in the California hills. With her newfound size and power, she went after her unfaithful spouse, killing his latest girlfriend and taking him hostage. It didn't last long. After her death, Nancy was brought to the Pantheon... to serve as High Priestess under Susan Murphy. Unfortunately, this relationship was a rocky one, with Nancy stating that since Susan was inspired by her, she rightfully deserved Godhood. It soon came to a head when the two began fighting each other, causing massive collateral damage in their wake. Eventually, the Court of the Gods interfered and removed Nancy from the premises. After listening to her side of the story, they decided to give her a new position as Goddess of Giant Women. It wasn't what Nancy had asked for but in the end, it was better than nothing.
- Her encounter with the alien giant left Nancy paranoid of the Pantheon's many alien lifeforms, not wanting to find out what they're capable of. Unfortunately, she has witnessed the might of the Ultra Beasts and the sheer terror unleashed by the Angels and let's just say, she doesn't want to end up like Asuka and going back to the Asylum.
- Due to being electrocuted to death by a malfunctioning transformer, Nancy has come to be wary of the House of Electricity, as well as any other deity with electric and lightning based powers. It made for a humorous incident when she first encountered Ash Ketchum's Pikachu, with the tiny electric mouse Pokémon sending her running in the opposite direction.
- Wonder Woman initially mistook Nancy for her old nemesis Giganta, and proceeded to fight the giant. The fight was incredibly one-sided due in part to Mrs. Archer's lack of combat training and as such, Diana quickly overpowered her. The fighting only stopped when Steven Universe jumped in and pointed out the obvious differences between the two. But even with things cleared up, Nancy didn't accept Diana's apologies, and personally brought up Giganta to serve as her High Priestess just to spite the Amazon.
- Speaking of Steven Universe, the young man gets along wonderfully with Nancy, due to viewing giant women as cool thanks to a... particular incident involving Opal. This, along with his fun-loving personality actually moved her to be friends with him and possibly use her power for good.
- She was also mistaken for a Titan at first, and nearly got herself torn apart by Eren Yeager upon first encounter. Luckily, for Nancy anyway, Mikasa was there to stop him but the incident resulted in the three having a strained relationship. The only silver lining of this? Nancy now knows that two other Titan Shifters note are in the Pantheon, and is not interested in any plans they're conjuring up.
- Nancy's ascension drew excitement out of the ascended Seven Deadly Sins, particularly Diane, who had yet to find another giant such as herself. Then they met, and the Serpent's Sin of Envy was immediately shocked by the apparent size difference. Nancy on the other hand, was surprised that the smaller giant was self-conscious of her height and was in many ways her opposite in terms of personality. This caused a brief clash between the two and afterwards they've kept their distance, though that didn't mean they were enemies. Far from it. Diane and her fellow Sins have helped out Nancy with getting use to life in the Pantheon, and she's even promised to help the Fifty Foot Woman with using her size and strength for good.
- While she may be one of the largest human-based giants in the Pantheon, note even Nancy was awestruck by the sheer size and majesty of the Pantheon's other giant deities, with Godzilla, King Kong, Gamera and the other Kaiju being high on the list, with the sixteen Colossi leaving her even more flabbergasted. Unfortunately, it also resulted in Wander mistaking her for a Colossus and tried to climb up to stab a weak spot. For her part, Nancy wanted nothing to do with Wander, so she picked him up and threw him halfway to the House of Health and Diseases. That said, it was still easier than getting rid of Kratos.
- Many thought Nancy was a relative to Sterling Archer, though the shared surname is only superficial. To be truthful, Nancy wants absolutely nothing to do the alcoholic, whoring secret agent, considering him no better than her philandering husband, Harry. Indeed, her relationship with Harry has also lead Nancy to oppose the Sub-House of Tainted Love and lead her to meet Cersei Lannister. The Queen of Westeros assumed she had found a kindred spirit in Nancy, as she had to deal with her failed marriage to Robert Baratheon... but it was anything but. Nancy wanted nothing to do with the Mad Queen and has kept her distance in case Ser Robert Strong is sent after her.
- Interestingly, Nancy has found a few deities that she can get along with, some of them being in the House of Commerce. Scrooge McDuck was a tad impressed by her net worth of $50 million note and has offered to put the money in a special part of the McDuck Vault for safekeeping. Meanwhile, she sympathizes with Jay Gatsby due to also being Lonely at the Top just like him. She's also on good terms with Alfred Pennyworth, who reminded Nancy of her own faithful butler Jess Stout. As for Batman... that's still up in the air.
- Outside of electricity, Many have yet to figure out how to stop Nancy in case she goes on another rampage. Gunfire was ruled out as it has no effect on her, though some speculate grenades and heavy artillery could do the trick. She immediately said no to those proposals and walked off.
- On a quick side note, Nancy's size tends to fluctuate. A lot. Sometimes she's seen as her traditional fifty foot self, while other times she becomes smaller than thirty feet, her original human size and, on very rare occasions, grows to be around a hundred feet; the same height she was depicted as being in a certain poster.◊ She initially had some difficulty retaining her official height but with some help from the House of Time and Space, she managed to get everything settled. Despite this, she still ends up changing whenever she becomes mentally unstable.
- Edmond was sad to see her quest for Revenge reach a tragic end. He believed she was justified for her reacting in such a way to her husband, but wished she showed some more restraint and consideration for others in her path. He frequently goes to her temple to reconcile with her fate.
- Some have asked Nancy if she sometimes goes blond, changed her maiden name from Fowler to Cobb, if her father was as much of an ass as her husband, or if she went into space with two additional giant alien women while their husbands went through marriage counselling. Nancy has responded, in order with this; "yes, yes, why bring that up, and yes that did happen, can we move on please?"
- Even though Nancy, Susan, and Diane are on rocky terms with one another, all three unanimously agreed on one thing and one thing alone. They have no intentions on exploring certain sections of the internet for... reasons they wish not to bring up. Anyone who dares to do so will be faced with the terror of three giantesses on a berserker rampage.
Tiamat (Shin Megami Tensei)
Tiamat, Goddess of Having Many Breasts
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: All six of her breasts.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: One Bad Mother Of A Thousand Young, Amazing Technicolor Population, Multiboobage, Embodiment of the Sea and Seawater, Some Kind Of Dragon, Mook Maker, The Brute, In Charge Of Sector Fornax, Glacial Blast, Mabufudyne and Mother Earth, Eldritch Abomination
- Domains: Mothers, Demons, Evil, Chaos.
- Allies: Mem Aleph, Inanna, The Other Tiamat, Lucifer, Shub-Niggurath, Grayroad, and the forces of Chaos
- Enemies: YHVH, Metatron, Zamasu, Dante Sparda, and the forces of Law
- Conflicting Opinion on: Flynn
- Fears: Gilgamesh (Nasuverse)
- Tiamat is known as the primordial goddess of Babylonian lore. She governed the sea and gave birth to many deities with her consort Apsu, the god of fresh water. When war broke out between her and those gods, she created 11 different monsters to fight with her, but they were defeated by Marduk. Her body was then ripped apart and used to make the world. She encountered the Schwarzwelt Investigation Team whom she believed they had come to wipe out all of the demons there and decided to give birth to more demons in order to stop them.
- As fellow demons herself, she quickly joined up with Lucifer and the other forces of chaos to wage their on-going war with YHWH and his followers with Tiamat's goal being to make a land where she can have more children. She also spends time in his castle enjoying the company of the Demon Lord.
- She still remains unsure as to why Flynn stepped in during the RxW Smacktacular XIII, which was the work of the Ashura-kai but she does admit that Flynn wasn't any ordinary samurai for being able to defeat her in combat.
- Inanna didn't know what to expect from a chaos demon like Tiamat, considering the fact she was siding with Lucifer. However, she knew the both have them shared a few traits in common. Besides, as two demonic mothers, they know that protecting their "children" in the case of Tiamat demons and in for Inanna many of the deities in the Pantheon as she considered them.
- The other Tiamat who is more dragon-like than the demon got along well with the Babylonian goddess. She hopes her counterpart can birth enough demons to one day overthrow mankind instead of being subjugated under the control of demon hunters or samurai.
- Sharing a common bond with The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young, the demon of Babylon respected the outer god's cult along with her "children" that were something they both were proud to have a love for despite the gods that hate them for it.
- Beings like Zamasu despise her for not only creating more demons, but also her lack of purity in shielding her exposed breasts from the eyes of everyone in the Pantheon. Not that she cares about their opinion on her body's figure.
- Dante, on the other hand, was quick to make up a cheesy quip about Tiamat needing lots of kids to suck on those mammaries she has on herself. Enraged, she refused to allow another demon hunter to take her away from her children like before in the past.
- Duke Nukem wants to sleep with her. Tiamat is unsure of whether he deserves it.
- If there is one god she fears among the rest it would be Gilgamesh as she knows about him slaying his primordial Goddess Tiamat after she became a Beast not wanting to suffer the same fate.
Elizabeth "Betsy" Braddock, Goddess of Boob & Butt Posing (Psylocke, Bee, Captain Britain, Lady Briton, Lady Mandarin; House of M: Princess Elizabeth Glorianna Braddock, Horsemen of Death, Horseman of Pestilence)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A Psionic Butterfly
- Theme Songs: Moon Night, Violet Butterfly
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Action Girl, British Ninja, Butterfly Motifs, The Atoner (as she was formerly an assassin), The Veronica to Jean's Betty, From s High-Class Family, "Freaky Friday" Flip, Graceful Ladies Like Purple, Mother's British, Father's An Otherworlder, Psi-Katanas Are Just Better, Lady of War, Psionic Blade Below the Shoulder, Popularizing Fanservice Poses, She's Got Legs
- Domains: Mutants, Ninjitsu, Psionic Powers
- Herald: Brian Braddock/Captain Britain
- The X-Men: Charles Xavier/Professor X, Magneto, Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat, James Howlett/Wolverine, [[Pantheon/OffensivePowers Scott Summers/Cyclops, Jean Grey-Summers, Ororo Munroe/Storm, Emma Frost, Jubilee, Laura Kinney/X-23, Cable and Domino, Alison Blaire/Dazzler
- Other Allies: Ryu Hayabusa, Naruto Uzumaki, Wade/Deadpool
- Rivals: Elektra Natachios, Ivy Valentine, Ayane, Sandra Wu-San/Lady Shiva
- Pities: The Members of Team Avatar due to the movie that never was for one specific reason
- Betsy Braddock's ascension to the Pantheon came in the form of fellow X-Man (and ninja) Kitty Pryde, who gave Betsy the news. Psylocke accepted her new status and was reunited with her comrades in the Pantheon.
- Elizabeth is British in origin, bus her body is Asian. The body is that of Kwannon, a mutant telepath assassin with connections to The Hand. Following a duel in which she was left brain-damaged and in a coma, her lover sought the aid of the sorceress Spiral, who suggested that Psylocke's telepath abilities can restore Kwannon's mind. However, Spiral is known for being a notorious double-crosser, and the end result was Betsy's mind in Kwannon's body and vice-versa. The effect became permanent when Kwannon - now known as Revlanche - was killed in Betsy 's body.
- After the incident in Madipoor over Wolverine's location she lost her Kwannon however in the process she regained her old body and appearance. The whereabouts of her former body is unknown in the Pantheon.
- In the past, there was a heated rivalry between her and Jean Grey, mostly over Cyclops. Fortunately, the two women managed to bury the hatchet (and not the psychic ones in the other's skulls).
- Do not mention her live-action portrayal in that specific film, lest she scrambles your brain with her Psionic weapons or scrambles your insides with her ninjitsu. Her newest outing seems to have made her believe that she's just ill-suited with film projects like that, since producers just love shoving the villain roles on her with really minor involvement, but she still sees this one as a better interpretation, it follows her looks more faithfully and it opens for a continuation somewhere down the line.
- Her fondest memories was that of testing her skills against Capcom's finest warriors, even going as far as to compete in a tournament heralding the new age of heroes. However, due to her commitment with the dimension-hopping Exiles, she missed the tourney which decided the fate of two worlds, much to her dismay, as she wanted to fight fellow ninja Strider Hiryu.
- Frank West didn't think that Psylocke could be a contender for his PERFECT EROTICA photo contest. Then he saw◊ some of her past◊ swimsuit spreads◊, and was more than happy to retract that line of thought.
- Earned Kitana's ire after she heard about how Psylocke pitied her following her fall from grace. Kitana doesn't need pity as she is Empress of the Netherealm. Her position as an undead revenant shows that she is no longer a victim. It's only a matter of time before the two women will come to blows.
- Due to her past history with The Hand, she has a friendly rivalry with its chieftain, Elektra Natchios. They spar and catch up on old times. But the rumor on the grapevine is that there is a new Goddess coming to the Pantheon, one said said to be the best fighter in her universe. Psylocke is intrigued by this unknown goddess.
- The Woman in question just so happens to be Lady Shiva, having ascended to the Pantheon. A woman so feared that even Batman himself tries to avoid fighting if given the chance. One thing for sure, the Pantheon has become even more interesting.
Kaguya Nanbu, Goddess of Comedy-Inducing Boobs (Princess Cow, Dairy Cow Princess, Princess Family Size)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her 'Goushiki' Zankantou, placed right in front of a bust of her boobs.
- Theme Song: Flawless Full Moon
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: The Zankantou, Boobs As Massive As That Sword, Generally Speaking, Ditziness, Sexy, Revealing Outfit, Niceness, FANSERVICE, Innocence, Boingy-Boingy
- Domains: Boobs, Swords, Combat, Adventure
- Allies: Everyone in the Poly Racks, Kyosuke Nanbu, Excellen Browning, Axel Almer, Lamia Loveless, KOS-MOS, Sanger Zonvolt, Baine Bloodhoof, Nagisa Misumi & Honoka Yukishiro
- Opposed by: The League of Flat Chests, especially Noel Vermillion
- Her massive ta-tas have garnered her a lot of nicknames based on boobs and it was even able to attract a brainwashed werecow to propose her. With all these, it is no wonder Kaguya ascended on this trope. She was instantly inducted into the Poly Racks at day one because of that.
- And not a single day passed by when people make some 'fun notices' about her tits, with Kaguya being too innocent to comprehend.
- And due to her innocence, she couldn't seem to get that if she gets anywhere near the League of Flat Chests, it's like there's an invisible murderous urge coming out from them, accompanied with the sound effect "MENACING" or "GOGOGOGOGO...". Especially Noel Vermillion.
- Kaguya is glad to share that to get this kind of breasts, one needs to drink a lot of milk.
- She was quite surprised to see her two 'originals', Kyosuke Nanbu and Excellen Browning, wondering if they're like when her boyfriend Haken was separated into two persons. She has little time to wonder when Excellen glomped her and declared her 'Daughter #3'. She also noticed the similarities between her friend Aschen, and her 'sister unit', Lamia Loveless.
- A lot of Gods have made bets that she's going to be courted by Baine Bloodhoof because she could've been a very sexy Tauren in disguise (Well, there WAS a certain master of disguise Tauren...). Kaguya debunked that when she personally paid a visit to that house, perfectly have a 'tea ceremony' and becoming friends with Baine while the latter acknowledges her of 'Definitely humanoid, not Tauren.'
- She once attempted to try on cute outfits, such as a sample of Cure White's outfit, though she was disappointed that the cute outfit didn't fit her. And at the same time, Nagisa was passing by, and let this out, "Whoa! Honoka, since when did you grow that massive chest!? ARIENAI!!" Thankfully, Honoka herself came in to correct the misunderstanding and Nagisa must've mistaken Kaguya's voice as hers. They've been friends ever since, as Kaguya thought that the Precure outfits are all cute.
- Was responsible for manifesting Sanger's human-sized Zankantou, and after that proceeds to help prevent the merging of many realms. Everyone is impressed that such a cute and boobielicious girl also can prove herself to be The Sword That Smites Evil.
- The fact that there were reports that she outboobed Morrigan Aensland only serves to strengthen her claim to the throne.
- Several Gods that was involved with the hunt of the Azure Grimoire, with a few exception (such as Litchi), became VERY wary at Kaguya, as the memories of a certain deity that shared her voice, Hades Izanami, was still fresh in their minds. After a confused Kaguya consulted the same-named deity, she had to agree that this deity is something that must be stopped.
- PERFECT EROTICA!note
Litchi Faye Ling, Goddess of Boobies and Gorgeous Doctors (Dr. Faye Ling, Boobie Lady, Boobzilla, Rackula)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her staff Mantenbou, stuck near her panda hairpin and several medicines on her Emblem
- Theme Song: Oriental Flower
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Beautiful Doctors, Staff Fighting, Chinese Girls, Cool Big Sisters With Big Boobies, Being Stripperiffic, Love Martyrs, Those Forced into Evil, Easy Friendships for Children
- Domains: Healing, Appearance, Protection
- Followers: Tae Anegasaki, Lian Shi, Hello Nurse
- Allies: Millia Rage, Bang Shishigami, Mele, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Issei Hyodo, Rias Gremory, Sophitia Alexandra, Reptile, Mami Tomoe, Karen Minazuki, Mitsuru Kirijo, Carl and Ada Clover, Taokaka, Mikan Tsumiki, Imu, Shinji Ikari, Squigly, Atalanta
- Enemies: Yuuki Terumi, Arfoire
- Opposes: Valentine, Nine the Phantom
- Special Relationship: Arakune
- She was once a follower of House. However, she felt bad for attracting way too many patients thanks to her appearance and moved here. She's still as competent in medical practice as House acknowledges, though.
- She's not accepting those who come to her hospital because of Nose Bleed, especially when it's caused by Selena Recital. Because her appearance could make their condition even worse.
- Has been seen to be chatting with Millia Rage, as she sees her as a kindred spirit dealing with similar problems of a mortal friend who was driven mad through an enormous power.
- There are rumors that Magiquonne/Arfoire is either her Evil Counterpart, or her alternate self if she chose to prioritize Arakune over all else, to the point of being an Omnicidal Maniac for his safety. This is one of the things that truly horrified Litchi and she swore to oppose her at all cost, while juggling her desire.
- Still unsure how to act with the rise of her master, Kokonoe. On one hand, Litchi was really happy for her, but on the other hand, she was pretty sure that she's still pissed at her for her decision in the past, and she did.
- Good friends with Squigly, due to their similar voices and personalities. Litchi was nearly moved to tears when she eventually saw Squigly wear a costume based off her own as a sign of their friendship, as well as the promise that she would help her try and save Arakune. Of course, Squigly is also prepared to kill him if there should prove to be no other option available, but she's willing to do most anything else before that.
- Forms quite a close bond with Karen Minazuki after the latter was trying to further reach out her dream to be a doctor with Litchi teaching her and treating her like an assistant along with ensuring that she's not alone (claiming that the other Yes Precure 5 members will follow into the proper Pantheon). She noted that the experience with Karen is similar to her experience with her mortal assistant Linhua: Very fun and relaxing.
- Whenever no one's looking, she often drinks herself of whatever sorrow she had. By dumb luck, she got caught red-handed by Karen, who scolds her despite being far younger than her, and made her swear not to drink at all. Litchi reluctantly agreed... but managed to worm her way out by telling that she'll do it if Karen dresses up in cute dresses.
- When she apparently was Forced into Evil by Hazama and Relius Clover, it caused quite a strife as the events were made to look like that she willingly did it on her own will, throwing everyone that cared for her under the bus for the sake of one blob (Arakune). This sparked the events called Morality Civil War, where she was being gunned down and being demanded to pay for her decisions of giving in to selfish desires and helping two Obviously Evil people. When the war reached its conclusion, and Litchi managed to move past her problems with Arakune, leaving him alone even if it was painful to do so everyone was made to believe that they were being too harsh on her and cleared her up from their accusations, but noted that the actions stays as a black mark in her lifetime and it won't be easily forgotten even if people can forgive hernote . When Litchi returned to her home, she was greeted with warm hugs by everyone that believed in her in the first place.
- These events allowed her to empathize with the Greek heroine Atalanta, who did fall into such tunnel vision to reach her dream. Combined with their love for children, they end up being friends.
- Is not some sort of artificial human. Please do not make that mistake.
- Also resides in the Physicians sub-House.
Ruto, Goddess of Non-Mammal Mammaries (Zora Princess, Sage of Water)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Zora's Sapphire, the Spiritual Stone of Water
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Zora, Rebellious Princess, Tsundere to Link, Give the Hero of Time the Zora' Sapphire As A Token of Marriage As Children, Has Extra Eyes on Fish Head, Wield Water Magic, Fins on her chest
- Domains: Water, Fishfolk, Breasts
- Allies: Link, Zelda, Lana, Medli, Kyogre, Murky, Morgl the Oracle, Sir Finley Mrrgglton, Ariel, Meron, Naga Siren, Undyne
- Enemies: Ganondorf, Zant, Cia, Groudon, Sea King, Ancient Aberration, Lissandra, Arthas
- Ruto is the princess of the Zora, a race of fish-like people. Despite their fish-like biology as they do indeed lay eggs, she has notabale human-like breasts, a traits that appear in most female Zoras. In fact, without the fin on her chests, she would look like a nude woman.
- She gave Link her people's treasure and marriage betrothal, the Zora's Sapphire. While she was young, she was expecting the Hero of Time to marry at her coming-of-age, she put her duty as a Sage of Water above marriage.
- Zora can survive outside of water, but they dehydrate too quickly and cannot remain out of water for too long. So when there is a Pokémon that could evaporate large body of water, she views it as her race's destroyer.
- She detests ice ever since Ganondorf once froze the Zora Domain and her people during his seven-year reign of terror. Since there has been many destructive forces of ice in the Pantheon, she made it clear that they are a threat to her and her kind.
- In addition, she despises Zant not just for threatening the world but also for murdering a potential descendant Queen Rutela and was likely responsible for freezing the Zora's Domain.
- Ruto found the sentient seafolks to be intriguing due to finding more of them than Zora in the Pantheon.
- She can sympathize with Ariel when they had to deal with their disagreeing father. It helps that they are both Rebellious Princesses of their own kinds.
- She found murlocs to be rather odd creatures considering that she couldn't understand them. It doesn't help that the murlocs apparently resembles the River Zoras, a distant relative of her race that are very hostile to anyone that try to trespass their territory. She tried to consult with Morgl the Oracle, a powerful Murloc shaman, about his powers but in the end, she couldn't understand what he tried to say. Still, she does find the little murloc named Murky to be rather adorable.
- She doesn't think highly of the Sea King. It doesn't help that her magic is completely ineffective against him.
- She learns how that her race would evolve to the bird-like Ritos and that one of the Rito is living in the Pantheon. She found Medli playing her lyre on top of her temple and discover that she is the Sage of Earth, succeeding the Sage Laruto, who was also a Zora. Consider the relation of the two like that of grandmother and granddaughter, though don't call the former that.
- She often let other people carry her around the Pantheon. Considering how Link had to carry her during their journey inside of Jabu Jabu's belly, old habits die hard.
Ryoubi, Goddess of Expanding Breasts (The Savage Sniper With A Sadistic Streak, RB, HurtYouMore)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A mounted deer head and a musket
- Theme Music: Wayward Thoughts, I Have Only One Wish, In Order to Stay True to Myself
- Alignment: Neutral Evil at Hebijo. Otherwise Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Causing Her Breasts to Expand, Feeling REALLY Insecure About Her True Breast Size, To the Point of Murder, Cold Sniper, Long-Range Fighter, Weaponized Gun Twirling, Sadist, Trigger Happy, Mismatched Eyes, Shinobi
- Domains: Shinobi, Breasts, Muskets, Sadism
- Opposes: The members of Poly Racks besides Litchi. Scratch that, most of the well-endowed goddesses.
- Enemies: RIAS DAMNED GREMORY, I-No
- Former Enemies: The Students of Hanzou and Gessen Academy, The Crimson Squad
- High Priestess: Chifusa
- A shinobi from the Hebijo Academy of Serpent Girls, she is notable for one particular aspect: whenever she does her Shinobi Transformation, her rack suddenly jumps from mere 27" to 37". She also has some other ways, but they are a bit out of control to her.
- She utterly hates Rias Gremory. Not only does she have to be in the same house as her, not only is her rack larger than hers, even after Shinobi Transformation (Rias beats her by 2"), not only do they sound the same, and not only is she the opposite of what she is, but Rias honestly thinks that she should be fine with her because her breasts shrunk down for a whileHint . The only reason why Ryoubi hasn't unleashed Minuet Missile on her is because Issei Hyodo would go and beat her to a bloody pulp. She started to calm down a bit after Rias was moved to another house, but she still keeps her eye on her.
- Ironically enough, she seems to get along with Litchi, saying that her fighting style reminds her of Imu and sympathizes with her regarding the question of alignment. Where she isn't above throwing petty insults at her, she at least keeps it minimal. She also gets along with Noel Vermillion (fellow flat chest) and Shanoa (who does try to keep her breasts in place) from Body Images house.
- She allied herself with League of Flat Chests, though the relationship with them is a bit out there. They are both jealous of her abilities (even if she assures that she feels empty when turning back to normal) and scared of her due the fact that she is a sadist and it shows (she actually killed someone for telling out loud few ways she tries to make her breasts bigger). Koneko has also tried to make her calm down about Rias with no real avail.
- There is one thing not related about her breast size you shouldn't do: talking about her dead sister, Ryouki. She is ready to snipe the person to the gender areas for that.
- She was almost ready to snipe Belldandy due of certain thing, but because Belldandy's personality makes her remember Ryouki even more, she can't do it. She even says that Ryouki actually died 17 years oldnote . Though she is ready to kill I-No because of similar reasons.
- Due to her being a sniper, she gets along with Lockon and The Sniper. The latter even says that she is about as verbally berating as he is.
- Some gods in House of Weapons find it surprising that she weaponized Gun Twirling. Does help that the butt of her musket is an axe head.
- Even though she is a sadist, she doesn't get along with some other sadistic gods. Mainly because she is at least "focused" on whom to aim (helped by that she is shinobi-for-hire), and since she joined Hebijo out of vengeance, she doesn't think that dark is really evil.
- She may or may not actually pad her breasts during Shinobi Transformation. However, due to the fact that her breasts definitely don't look like they are pads, she might not literally pad them in that way.
- At one point, she was really... "obsessed" with her rear end and how large it is. Not in a "bad" way, but more as a way to take away from her breast obsession. However, it caused to go a little bit nuts, even dragging Yomi into the whole mess. Fortunately, she has calmed down now.
Selena Recital, Goddess of Bouncing Breasts
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her breasts, (ever in motion◊)
- Theme Song: Crying Survivor
- Alignment: True Neutral (though inclined toward Good)
- Portfolio: Sole Survivor, Vengeful Tendencies, Stellar BOING-YOING-YOING!, Fanservice, Great Piloting Skill, Mastery of Disguise, Ninja and Infiltration
- Domains: War, Fanservice, Love
- Herald: Elma
- Followers: Judith, Mizuki Tachibana, Natalie, Ukraine
- Allies: Excellen Browning, Mai Shiranui, Kasumi, Taki, Charlie Nash, Josiah "Jed" Bartlet, Nick Fury
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Shu Shirakawa
- Selena Recital is the female pilot of the ninja-style robot suit known initially by the name Soleares and now by its upgraded form AS Alegrias, and an extremely flirtatious, playful woman with a very
"mobile" pairs of assets who tends to speak with Gratuitous Spanish and frequently hop around between factions. She's assisted by her Robot Buddy "Elma", a little communicative support robot in charge of assisting her piloting, serving as her co-pilot.
- Her cutesy flirtatious demeanor hides a tragic past: she's a member of an Earth Federation unit called Team Jelba. The sole member. The rest of her teammates were all destroyed in a mission and she spent years wanting revenge on the enemy unit's commander before eventually gaining moments of epiphany and choosing new friends above said revenge. Behind the flirty facade, she's actually a very professional and duty-focused soldier; that's the side of her you need to see to know that she's loyal to you.
- The Highly Visible Ninja aesthetic to Soleares/Alegrias isn't just for show; Selena herself is very skilled at espionage despite her own flashy uniform, often infiltrating enemy ranks and adapting their knowledge and technology for her own purposes. Her skills are advanced to the point she's actually infiltrated a Blue Cosmos operation for an entire week while disguised as a man. She also carry an energy knife/whip and knows how to use it, both on foot and while piloting Alegrias (and yes, the handheld and Alegrias versions are each adjusted to the appropriate size).
- Excellen's ideas about bunny suits interest her, as they give her easier ways to distract people (of either gender) with her assets.
- Enjoys giving various gods nosebleeds, or at least Luminescent Blushes, at the sight of her pneumatic bosom. Is also friendly with Mai, Kasumi, and Taki, all of whom are well-endowed kunoichi.
- Has a friendly competition with Major Armstrong involving bouncing things off their bodies, her breasts vs. his muscles.
- While she stayed in the shadows for a very long time, she once again stepped into the spotlight, with rumors that she's seen along with Shu Shirakawa. This caused Masaki Andoh to demand that they meet, to oversee what Shu may be planning. At first, Selena just gave a naughty and teasing 'wink' until his fellow heralds contacted her and said he's gotten lost on the way so she can resume whatever business she's having. Her response: O_O
- Charlie Nash, both impressed with her particular skills and sympathetic to her tragedy due to the details of his own mission and deaths, approached Selena with an opportunity. She's using her "tease" persona to keep silent on what it is or who else may know about it.
- As for the so-called "involvement" with Shu, it was actually a past event in which Selena and her fellow Team Jelba comrade Albarda found him during a mission after the rest of their team had gone missing but before they knew everyone was dead. She'd had to keep Albarda from succumbing to Revenge Before Reason and killing Shu, which is ironic considering her own driving purpose after Albarda was killed and she was completely left alone. Still, she did hold some sense of overall fondness towards her time with Shu, even stating that she would miss the bickering between Elma and Shu's familiar Chika.
- Some research on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s connections show that she's also occasionally done some work for Nick Fury in the past, though to what extent is uncertain.
Meifeng Sakura, Goddess of Fake Boobs
- Quasideity, used to be Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her hat with wads of cash inside it
- Theme Music: No Money, No Life, Itsumo Ooki ni Maido Ari☆Honde Itsumo Honma ni Ari
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Only in It for the Money, Legitimate Money Fetish (used to be weaponized), Lovable Rogue, Flat-Chested (With Occasional Stuffing), Single-Woman Economy, Part-Taiwanese, Part-Japanese
- Domains: Money, Thieves, Boobs
- Allies: Mamori Tokonome, Mirei Shikishima, Rain Hasumi, Lady J, Gust, Recette Lemongrass, Nami
- Enemies: Momoka Sagara, Albert Wesker
- Meifeng was once a carrier of Armed Virus, and as such was send to the isolated island of Mermaid alongside other carriers of the virus. What she decided to do in the island after getting there? Get herself rich, if course. She is an information broker, bookie and trader of goods by stealing stuff from Veste and selling them for those outside the castle for her own benefit.
- She ascended thanks to her friends of sort, though mainly due of Mamori. Why did she acquire such title? Aside the fact that her Veste disguise has her stuffing her chest, her Arms armour has slots for large pair of breasts for some reason. She doesn't say why she does that. Maybe she is hiding something. Considering the setting, it is hard not to see why.
- She loves money. And by "love", we mean she can actually turn herself on with it. She used to be an Extar who didn't need anyone to Drive with since she can substitute them with cold hard cash. Unfortunately for her, while her Arms form is versatile, she has to Cast from Money to use it, meaning that she looses any money she used to Drive.
- Even though she is cured from her Armed Virus, she is looking other ways to substitute her lack of powers. She is looking to have the Magic Armour to herself just in case she needs it.
- Her place of operation is at the Academy, mainly to bring in items illegal on the school grounds. Since she is so slippery, she hasn't been caught almost ever. She also has some gambling and betting rings. She is generally fine with a lot of things as long as she profits from it, but she refuses to do anything just to be an ass kisser for higher ups. She does her stuff for fun and profit.
- No connections to Sakuya Izayoi, we swear. Also has no relations with League of Flat Chests.
- Is honestly surprised by Gust and Recetta for being even younger businesswomen than she is.
- There are few places in the Pantheon she would want to sneak into, such as Fafnir's lair and Scrooge's money vault (though in regards the latter, all she wants to do is literally swim in money). However, as slippery as she is, she thinks that she wouldn't be able to get far with those kinds of plans: Fafnir would've been trouble even with her powers, and while Scrooge doesn't dislike her by any stretch he still vetoed her wish to swim in his vault, having heard of her money fetish and citing...well, sanitation concerns.
- Like the rest of her friends from the Valkyrieverse, she ended up entangled in the T-Valkyrie outbreak, though she had a decidedly lesser role in ending it: her attempt to spy on Wesker ended with her being discovered and turned into a Draugr (her body rejected T-Valkyrie and she got 'stuck' between Arm and human form, leaving her in agony). Though she was cured, she has less-than-fond memories of the experience, and a less-than-fond opinion of Wesker for it.