Aim and Skill | Bladed Weapons | Blunt Weapons | Energy Weaponry | Explosives | Firearms | Living Weapons | Multi-Wielding Weapons | Projectiles | Ranged Weapons | Swords | Weapon Creation | Weapon Placement | Weaponized Appendages | Weaponized Objects | Weapon Wielding | Other Weapon Tropes
open/close all folders
I have returned!
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Dragoon
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Back from the Dead, The Big Guy, Blood Knight, Man in the Machine, Number Two, Proud Warrior Race Guy, Number Two, Repurposed as a Dragoon
- Domains: Fighting, Courage, Death, Resurrection, Machines, Weapons
- Enemies: The Ascended Zerg, Amon, Alarak, The Corpus
- Worthy Opponent: Worf, Chewbacca
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Sarah Kerrigan, Alexei Stukov
- Rival: D.Va
- Opposed by: Robocop
- Fenix was a courageous protoss templar that relished on battle and honor and worked as then Executor Artanis' Number Two. Fenix was killed following an attack by Zerg hydralish and his Psy-blades malfunctioning but thankfully he was brought back as a dragoon, where he continued to fight the Zerg invasion of Aiur while meeting allies who would become his closest friends like Jim Raynor, a terran so valorous that Fenix considers him an honorary member of the templar. Unfortunately, he met his end after being betrayed by Kerrigan and Raynor swore to avenge his death ever since...until he was later found as an Purifier who held all of his memories, but it turned out to be someone else.
- Fenix was confused at first by his ascension, since he found the pantheon to be a place unlike any other he has ever been but his worries turned to joy when he saw his old Protoss comrades as well as his good friend Raynor welcoming to the pantheon after becoming the god of Plasma Cannons. He was a little bothered by the fact that for him to represent the title he had to be brought as a Dragoon, greatly preferring to return to his original body but he understands that it's a necessity and doesn't hold any hard feelings for the people in charge who brought him over like this.
- Though he rejoices upon meeting his old Protoss comrades in the Pantheon, he cannot say the same with Alarak. He views him as a dishonorable craven, pirate, and heretic, all of which Alarak finds the jeers amusing coming from a Dragoon.
- However, thanks to some help from the deities in the House of Technology and Life and Vitality, Fenix was able to regain his original Protoss body and can access his Dragoon Form if he requires it. He has been grateful for that and swears that he would return the favor to those kind deities however he can. That said, if he happens to be slain in combat, he always returns as a Dragoon, he has been trying to change that part of the Pantheon resurrection system but he seems unable to do it for the moment.
- He meets his robotic doppelgänger that people were confusing him for. Upon meeting the Purifier, Fenix is rather honored that his legacy still lives on and that he wish for a glorious combat alongside him.
- He hasn't forgotten what Kerrigan did to him in his mortal life. However, when his Terran companion, Raynor, told him that things are different and there are much worse things than her. Though Fenix is still vindictive toward the Queen of Blade, he decides to put aside his own feelings if it means defending the Khalai.
- A proud warrior, he is ready to challenge any alien warrior that could prove to be good sport for him.
- He is largely unimpressed by humans, because most of them are either weak in his eyes or dishonorable like the rest of the Terrans in the Koprulu Sector. Raynor is a very obvious exception since he helped the Protoss in their darkest hour of the Zerg invasion of Aiur.
- He's rather peculiar that a young human boy named Ben Tennyson has a device that lets him transform into many different alien forms. Though he would like to challenge his more tougher forms, he doesn't really take the boy too seriously.
- Samus Aran once held his title prior to his ascension. Fenix found the Space Warrior to be intriguing for a woman infused with alien DNA that he thought was something a Zerg would do.
- Do not remind him of his first death at a hand of the Zerg because his psi-blade malfunctioned at a very terrible time. He claims that it never happened before and anyone who tries to bother him about it will receive a reminder of how these blades work.
- Also, do not shame him by humiliating his pride with a Spawn Broodling in his second death. Anyone that denies him a honorable death will be given the same denial.
- Do not let his age of 398 years give you an impression that he's an old man (well, relative compare to a human and a Protoss). He will let you know that he can still... how Terrans would say it... "throw down with the best of them."
- The Corpus was interested in the metal and schematics of the dragoons that they dare try take pieces of it from Fenix to further understand their understanding of Protoss machinery for profit. Fenix is furious that they would dare take a sacred relic of the Protoss that was nearly wiped out during the Zerg invasion that he would compare to carrions.
- X-COM's cybernetic program of creating their soldiers into MEC Troopers intrigued Fenix due to similarity with the Dragoons. To say the least, he is rather admirable that the human would sacrifice limbs to stop an alien threat, like honorable warriors.
- Robocop views him with ill taste since he reminds him of the ED-209 with its massive size walkers and destructive power that could harm civilians.
- Though Fenix is proud as a warrior and that even his first death and transformation into a Dragoon, he is honored to fight again for the Khala. That said, he is jealous of D.Va that can she could exit her MEKA, which is impossible for a Dragoon as it is designed as a life support for Zealot that are too badly damaged in combat.
- "I fear no enemy, for the Khala is my strength. I fear not death. For our strength is eternal."
Luke Skywalker, God of Lightsabers and Mental Purification (The Last Jedi)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His green Lightsaber.
- Theme Music: The Force theme or the Main title theme
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Mental Purification, Ace Pilots, The Artificial Hand, Heroic Resolve, Former Rookies, Training from Hell, Sneaky Departures, Dork Knights, Growing a Spine, Love Redeems
- Domains: Light, Redemption, Heroism, Honor
- Herald: Rey
- Fellow Star Wars Deities: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Leia Organa, Chewbacca, Anakin Skywalker, Padme Amidala, R2-D2 and C-3PO, Rey, Revan
- Other Allies: Clark Kent/Kal-El/Superman, Steve Rogers/Captain America, Doctor Wong Fei-Hung, Tony Stark/Iron Man, James Kirk, Doctor Strange, Naruto Uzumaki, Son Goku, Asura, Travis Touchdown, Hayato Kanzaki, the majority of the Heroic Super Robot Gods, every Knight in the pantheon, Malcolm Reynolds, Nunnally Lamperouge, Suguha Kirigaya/Leafa, Mario, Kirito.
- Enemies: Sheev Palpatine, Boba Fett, Grand Moff Tarkin, Kylo Ren, Nyarlathotep, The Anti-Monitor, Melkor, The Joker
- Ascended by making Darth Vader redeem himself for his sins. Other gods have tried doing this on the most irredeemable villains, but only a few succeeded. Many heroes penalized and scolded Luke for doing so, except Obi-Wan, as he knew who Vader was.
- One of the few deities who doesn't get broken into despair from Nyarlathotep's lectures. This makes the Crawling Chaos smile, as Luke is Anakin's son.
- Earns the respect of many Ace Pilots such as Sanger Zonvolt, Kamina, Guy Shisioh, Simon, and Axel Almer, who offered him to ride their robots when they're not active. He's even an honorary member of the GUAG Robot War Division.
- Is likewise highly respected by many of the knightly deities in the pantheon. Artix Von Krieger holds him high respect.
- Whenever he's not saving the galaxy, he trains with Obi-wan and Yoda to perfect his Jedi skills.
- During the first time he battled against a ranged fighter who didn't use laser blasters, he found out just what happens when he tried to block a lead bullet: it turned to molten liquid which burned him. He's since learned to use to Force to divert their trajectory or just plain evade them, and has advised every Jedi that ascended after him to do likewise.
- Despite the fact that he does not like redheads, he wound up marrying one anyway. (before the marriage was erased from continuity, anyway)
- Is extremely abhorred that if one would twink his voice a bit, he'd sound like The Joker. He really doesn't like it when Palpatine uses a trick to fool the people of GUAG that Joker's in the house, when it's actually Luke all along. Because Joker disgusts him, probably on the same level as Palpatine.
- Once got in a DEATH BATTLE! with Harry Potter as arranged by Wiz and Boomstick. Luke won due to finding Harry's weak point to be his scar.
- For some reason, he gets along well with the Akira Ishida family due to the Japanese dub of his series.
- Met up with Travis Touchdown and his collection of Beam Katans. The two are currently trying to debate whether or not a Beam Katana is different than the Lightsaber, or it's just a Lightsaber but with a different name.
- Remained absent for 30 years, specially once all he had done before was rendered non-canon. Turns out he was on Ahch-To in self-exile after losing his nephew apprentice to the Dark Side. A young Force-sensitive scavenger named Rey found him with BB-8's map. She's become Luke's herald and a deity of her own, and in spite of him not wanting to train her, became his apprentice and eventual new Jedi.
- Still regularly attends an "AA Meeting" with Leia hosted by an adorable young Sylph Warrior called Leafa at Alfheim Online called "I Love My Big Brother Anonymous"; mostly to share embarrassing stories of still being laughed at by their fans for their two onscreen kisses over the last 42 years, as they've come to terms with healthily loving each other dearly as Brother and Sister. Other regular attendees include Kira Yamato and Cagalli Yulla Athha.
- After witnessing Kirito's victory by Lightsaber in the final round of the 2026 Bullet of Bullets Tournament, Luke Skywalker invited the boy for a drink at the Mos Eisley Cantina, and befriended each other at the revelation that in spite of the fact having received the absolute bare minimum of training from their respective Old Master (Kirito's Grandfather, Obi Wan for Luke), they both figured out the way of the sword through a life of constant combat with what little they learned and became self-taught Master Swordsman regardless.
- Since then, Kirito has been regularly seen in his Gun Gale Online form at the New Jedi Academy, sparring with Luke while helping him teach Grogu lightsber combat.
- Also present in the House of Mentalities.
Vikavolt, God of Dual-Pronged Beam Weapons (Stag Beetle Pokémon, Kuwagannon)
- Intermediate God. Greater God with Dynamax.
- Symbol: Visage of its two mandibles
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Gender: Male
- Ability: Levitate
- Moves: Thunderbolt, Bug Buzz, Agility, Zap Cannon
- Z-Move: Gigavolt Havoc
- Portfolio: Bug Type, Electric-Type, Using Its Jaws For Electricity Control, Flight, Mighty Glacier, Magikarp Power, Thunder Beetle
- Domains: Bugs, Electricity, Weapons, Flight
- Herald: Charjabug
- Allies: Arata Kagami, Vic Viper and its Avatars, Benjamin Franklin, Thor, Sparky, Agitha, Mikoto Masaka, Gunvolt, Sage Harpuia, Barry Allen, Wally West
- Partner: Kuwagust Anchus
- Rivals: Pinsir, Heracross, HerakleKabuterimon
- Enemies: Ragnaros the Firelord, Dr Weil, Copy X, The Radiance, Ragyo Kiryuin, Eneru, Gigabolt Man-O-War
- Opposes: The Ultra Beasts
- Vikavolt is a giant stag beetle what is said to be like a fortress with wings. It fires electricity from its mouth, and uses its giant jaws as a way to control the blasts of electricity it shoots out. When Vikavolt came to the Pantheon, it came as a Charjabug. With a note saying "Try to figure out how to evolve this bugger". No one was sure how to evolve the Charjabug. After much research, it is discovered that Charjabug can only evolve in special magnetic fields. Then the question came where one would find such a place. It took some improvising with help of Catherine Kyoubashi and her Arcana Median to create an area where the Charjabug would evolve. Fucking magnets, how to they work?
- Upon the revelation that apparently they could have just used a Thunder Stone to evolve Charjabug was met with must frustration in hindsight.
- While he is technically Kuwagust Anchus' partner due of both being blue stag beetles, he gets periodical usage from Herculious Anchus due of him having much more preference over electric attacks than his brother. By chain of command this should make Copy X his superior, however unlike his partner's more conflicted relationship with Copy X, Vikavolt despises the evil of the ruler of Neo Arcadia. All of them can at least agree in hating Dr Weil. Vikavolt does think Harpuia is neat and a figure to respect, helping with his power over lightning.
- Vikavolt is almost always seen carrying a shiny Charjabug around in its feet. That is because Charjabug acts as some sort of battery to it. The said Charjabug is referred as mini-god of Living Batteries. The Stag Beetle Pokemon is an excellent flyer, being able to pull off maneuvers and sharp movements as high speed... of base 43 Speed. A Grubbin is faster than a Vikavolt! Because the Charjabug it has is red, it is often compared to a London Bus given the Pokemon looks like a mini-bus. It could also be compared to subway cars, typically powered by electricity. However it and Vikavolt are far too slow to be used for proper transport. To rectify this, the Stag Beetle Pokemon has been training with both Flashes to have him and the Charjabug become faster. Their association with lightning aids in the Electric-type Pokemon's goals.
- Its shape and cry makes some think Charjabug has accordion inspirations. Don't expect it to wow the House of Music anytime soon. Despite the fact Vikavolt is slow, this doesn't stop Vikavolt races being a thing on Poni Island.
- Has noted to have some similarities with Vic Viper and Kamen Rider Gatack. Vikavolt seems to enjoy their company for the most part. He seems to be fond of Mikoto Masaka as her lightning powers and use of railguns reminds the Pokemon of his own tuning fork powers. Together, they can compliment each other's powers. Gunvolt has also noticed the potential of the electric stag beetle, and offers Vikavolt some snacks and good fights in exchange for helping him out.
- He's fierce rivals with both Pinsir and Heracross to the point that they consider it a common threat and would team up against it if needed. All three will unite if they are forced to fight against Ragnaros the Firelord, due to his love of burning INSECTS! Vikavolt also has a tendency to pick up fights against HerakleKabuterimon due of their shared traits of being electric beetles. Initially they squabbled over who should get the trope, but now that he's up that's water under the bridge..
- As with just about every insect, Vikavolt regards The Radiance as a natural enemy. And with most Alolan Pokemon, it wasn't all too happy to learn the Ultra Beasts had arrived in mass given their invasion in the region. The Stag Beetle Pokemon wondered if Ragyo Kiryuin was responsible, what with her similarities to the Aether Foundation head who experimented with releasing them. However Ragyo makes Lusamine even at her worst look like a saint in comparison, so even if she isn't responsible Vikavolt has plenty of reason to loathe her.
- Contrasting this, Vikavolt is friendly with Agitha due to her compassion towards bugs as a whole. However the Stag Beetle has marked disinterest in most other ascended insects, mainly not finding enough to be in common with. The Pokemon prefers to hang out in the Electricity sub-house instead. Given Alola is the Fantasy Counterpart Culture of Hawaii, Spark soon made himself known. Thor and Benjamin Franklin came to appreciate the entry of Vikavolt into the pantheon.
- Like most electric-based gods, Vikavolt regards Eneru as rather insane. He doesn't like Gigabolt Man-O-War either, though less because he's crazy and more because he keeps trying to suck the electricity from Vikavolt.
Gemini Man, God/s of Reflecting Lasers (DWN-019)
- Lesser God/s
- Symbol: The Gemini Laser weapon
- Theme Song: His stage theme music; alternatively, his Power Fighters theme
- Alignment: Neutral Evil, albeit conflicted
- Portfolio: Hologram, Narcissist, Hates Snakes, Creates A Copy With Hard Light, Reflecting Laser, Elegant Fighters, Can Create Many Doubles, Doppelgänger Attack, Immune to Flinching
- Domains: Lasers, Holograms, Hard Light, Science, Robots
- Superior: Doctor Albert Wily
- Allies: Wood Man, The Yellow Devil, Gyro Man, Crystal and Junk Man, Vega, Loki, Dr Eggman
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Bass, Cut Man
- Rivals: Chizuru Kagura, Satya Vaswani
- Enemies: Mega Man, Proto Man, Dr Light, Bright Man, Apophis, Quetzalcoatl, Flint Lockwood, Knuckles the Echidna, Rouge the Bat
- Avoids: Deities with magnetic or solar powers, rain-related deities
- Pities: Hol Horse
- Gemini Man is one of the eight Robot Masters created during Dr Wily working with Dr Light, claiming to have amended his ways. Developed with Hard Light holograms and advanced laser technology, whatever good purpose Dr Light may have seen in him didn't matter as Dr Wily used him for yet another world takeover scheme. An elegant yet conceited Robot Master, he is one of Dr Wily's regulars.
- There are conflicting reports on how he was created. He may have been made with Ra Moon's technology, but most agree he is a joint project between Dr Light and Dr Wily. Pretty obvious who he considers his real "father", though.Choosing to be decommissioned and put in a robot museum in the comics further complicates things.
- Utilizes the Gemini Laser, a Reflecting Laser with a decent range. He considers himself a hot shot, and can be seen experimenting with it in the Light and Brightness sub-house.
- Hol Horse once showed up drunk and tried to challenge him on who's the better shot, failing miserably. Learning he was this terrible sober despite his Stand involving firearms, Gemini Man ended up pitying his incompetence.
- His other skill is the ability to create Hard Light copies of himself. He would prefer to be called "Gemini Men", and while he normally fights with one double he can make more. This seems to have given him a narcissistic personality, enjoying looking himself in a mirror. Sees himself as an elegant fighter, an aesthetic he shares with Vega.
- Flint Lockwood really doesn't like him because he reminds him of Chester V, a narcissist who was a big fan of holograms of himself.
- Him and Loki got on swimmingly because of the latter's talent for crafting illusions and ego. Less so with Chizuru Kagura and Satya Vaswani. He wanted Hard Light for himself, and was annoyed it was taken. Granted it's more of showing off against her than anything. Competes with Chizuru with who's best at the Doppelgänger Attack.
- Is weak to the Search Snake weapon, resulting in a hatred and fear of all things serpentine. He was terrified to learn of Apophis and Quetzalcoatl due to their sheer power, though his fear of Apophis is completely justified. Also, while he doesn't fear magnetic or solar related deities, they are a weakness to him that he avoids. Along with the rain since they can mess up the holograms. Doesn't like bright lights either.
- Was part of a rock star band called "Cold Steel", alongside Gyro Man and Spark Man. This is one of Dr Wily's stranger evil plans of brainwashing people with music, and while not trying to mind-control people anymore wants to get the band together with Gyro Man. It hasn't gone well because his conceited personality keeps hogging the spotlight and messing the rhythm up.
- Was one of many Robot Masters that were part of the Dr Wily/Dr Eggman alliance. He ended up fighting Knuckles the Echidna and Rogue the Bat, and wants a rematch.
Juzo Okita, Eternal Captain of the Wave-Motion Gun (Captain Avatar, The Beard)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His captain's cap, with or without his beard. Alternatively, the crest of the United Nations Cosmo Force◊.
- Theme Song: Any variation of the Space Battleship Yamato theme. Except this. That was for the Yamato's radio show.
- When the Yamato is in a battle, however, either Pioneering Yamato or his enemies' theme will play.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Badass Longcoat, The Captain, Father Andromeda, Four-Star Badassnote , My Greatest Failure, The Mentor, Old Soldier, Secretly Dying, Miles to Go Before I Sleep, Peaceful in Death, Doomed by Canon, Fatal Family Photo, Big Sleep, Back from the Dead
- Domains: Command, WMGs, Badass Old Men
- Heralds: The Crew of the Space Battleship Yamato (Susumu Kodai, Yuki Mori, Dr. Sakezo Sado, Daisuke Shima, Shiro Sanada, Analyzer UO- 9, Mamoru Kodai and Saburo Kato).
- Allies: Jean-Luc Picard, Jim Raynor, Elizabeth Mably (Strictly Platonic)
- Enemies: Any being that would dare attack Mother Earth, Arcturus Mengsk, Ragyo Kiryuin
- Friendly Enemies With: Dessler
- Herald: Susumu Kodai and Yuki Mori
- Ascended after the completion of his mission to Iscandar (in the Large Magellanic Cloud) and back to Earth within a year to save humanity from radiation.
- There has been an alternate universe in which he had not died, but was in a coma for approximately 3 years after the original voyage of the Yamato, and sacrificed his life to destroy the water planet Aquarius.
- Despite having ascended, he is still afflicted by the Planet Bomb Syndrome, a form of radiation poisoning. He makes his way to the House of Health and Diseases each month for a checkup.
- Demanding this man's surrender is pointless, as he will only respond with:
- A similar moment is also how he cemented his position as a badass.
- Has made quick friends with Captain Picard, as they are both older men in command of the next generation of their navies.
- When told that there was a girl who embodied the spirit of the Yamato, he thought that they were joking. Upon actually discovering this was true, he was unsure how to feel.
- A few people in the House of War have run some simulation battles with Grand Admiral Thrawn as his opponent in a Star Destroyer in multiple environments. They are currently tied, with Thrawn's plans winning out at times, while the Yamato's crew's on-the-fly tactics surprise even Thrawn at times. Neither one knows about this.
- Many consider it ironic that he was The Mentor due to Obi-Wan sounding just like him when he spoke Japanese at one point.
- He has been called a Dirty Old Man a couple of times due to his relationship with Elizabeth Mably. He simply looked at them till they shut up.
- When asked how he felt about all of the female captains in anime, he showed them this meme◊.
- Views Ragyo Kiryuin as a traitor to Earth and refuses to even refer to her as "that woman."
- At first, was cold to Dessler's ascension to the Pantheon, but after receiving a letter from the Gamilon expressing his thanks and how he'd helped Earth afterwards, Okita has reconsidered his stance on the leader.
- Several deities have joked that he is actually the grandson of Chuck Norris. Neither have commented on this.