open/close all folders
THE PANTHEON: The War Against Giygas!
Giygas, God of Power Without Consciousness and Incomprehensibility (Giegue, Gyiyg, Geeg, The Almighty Idiot, The Universal Cosmic Destroyer, The Embodiment of Evil)
Giygas in the Devils Machine fighting alongside Heavily Armored Porky
Giygas Original Form (Inside his Spaceship)
- Overdeity (formerly an Intermediate God)
- Symbol: You Cannot Grasp the True Form of Giygas' symbol!
- Theme Song: Versus Giegue (while still sane), Giygas' Theme (currently), and this (un-used Mother 3 theme). Also commonly associated with Porky Means Business, despite the name. Theres also The Evil Giygas Attacks!
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil (possibly Chaotic Neutral depending on how you interpret it)
- Portfolio: The Dreaded, Eldritch Abomination, Same Character, but Different, Cannot Be Fully Understood, Incredibly Powerful But Without Conscious Thought, Asteroids Monster, Made of Evil, The Universal Cosmic Destroyer, With Great Power Comes Great Insanity, Azathoth Expy, Vile Villain, Saccharine Show, Talking the Monster to Death, The Fourth Wall Will Not Protect Giygas, Influencing the Evil in the Hearts of Existence Across All of Time and Space, Including That of Inanimate Objects and Other Non-Living Things
- Domains: Chaos, Madness, Evil, Power, Destruction, Hate, Fear, Love
- Heralds: The rest of his army. Note (Shared with his Top Soldiers, The Starmen) Unlike The Starmen, he has every single Mother Enemy that hes been responsible for serving as his heralds as well, though there are far too many to list.
- Underlings: The Starmen
- Alliesnote : Junko, Azathoth, Nyarlathotep, Phazon, the GUAD, Janemba, Flowey, Dharkon, GOLB
- Ambiguous relationship with: Porky Minch
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Darth Nihilus
- Enemies: Asides from existence in general? The Chosen Four, Lucas, Mr. Saturn, Frisk, Sans, The Doctor, Killia, Marona, Chronormu, Kanako Yasaka and Suwako Moriya, Madotsuki, (Insert Name Here), YHVH, Lucifer, Melkor, Cosmos, Gaea, Fused Zamasu, The Emperor of Mankind, The HECU, The Silencerz, The Black Ops, Shadow the Hedgehog, Maria Robotnik, The Z-Fighters, Tatsumaki, The Hawkins Party, Homura Akemi
- Evil Counterpart to: Mewtwo, and arguably Madoka Kaname
- Interests: Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos)
- Originally a small alien with mommy issues and a crippling need to overcompensate for them, Giygas led an attack on Earth. Note that this was painful for a young Giygas, who had been raised by a human couple in an odd sort of experiment. Defeated by a small boy with Psychic Powers, Giygas fled to space to brood. He had offered to save this young boy, as he shared blood with Giygas' adoptive parents, but had been rejected. This marked the beginning of the end for Giygas's sanity.
- Initially something similar to Mewtwo, being a grey, cat-like thing with tremendous psychic powers. As violent as Mewtwo can be, he's really disturbed by what the alien has become and hopes that he never loses his mind and become something like that abomination and outright shows pity for Giygas at times due to what happened to him that drove him into becoming the Cosmic Horror that he is today.
- In space, Giygas, a naturally gifted psychic, became Drunk on the Dark Side, gaining exponential power. His body and mind are destroyed by his power, and he becomes a nightmarish mass of virtually invincible, yet brainless, shadow. An incomprehensible miasma of madness, hate and evil, he is remarkably similar to Azathoth. The two can be seen babbling to one another, though its unclear if they can understand each other or not.
- An entity of pure, unfathomable evil, it gravitates towards those who are Made of Evil. Janemba seems to associate with the being, as breaking down reality that it does makes it easier for him to "play". Nyarlathotep is more interested in exploiting the mass of derangement for his own purposes. Most others Made of Evil prefer to steer away from it though, and for good reason. However, more frightening is his ability to influence the evil in the hearts of existence across all of time and space to make life and even inanimate objects and other non-living things serve him. Even though he is pretty much mindless now, hes unconsciously doing this, much to the horror of nearly everyone. Even worse, this has led to a resurgence of frustrating foes from Ness and his friends adventure, including Ramblin Evil Mushrooms and Scalding Coffee Cups. In other news, the House of Health and Diseases is now ready to begin treating those who get Mushroomized.
- Currently in the "employ" of the GUAD. Though being "The Universal Cosmic Destroyer" makes it a valuable asset, the danger involved with this cosmic horror of insanity means they have to lock it up in a Neo Devils Machine. Nekron's only using it when absolutely necessary. This hasnt stopped the Starmen from reinforcing it and having many members of their race as well as some of Giygas other forces, who serve as heralds to them and their Master, around to protect it from invaders. Nekron doesnt mind, as even if invaders get past them, Giygas can not only use attacks such as PK Rockin while in the Neo Devils Machine, but he is also completely invulnerable to any form of harm while inside of it.
- He managed to devastate the future of the Earthbound universe and was only defeated by Ness and the gang going back in time to stop him. Due to how time travel works, it wasn't easy to even get back. As such he is threatened by those who can easily go back in time, like the Doctor and Chronormu. However, hes able to get away with it despite this as hes powerful enough to completely manhandle either of them in a direct confrontation. Fortunately, both of them are well aware of this.
- It has been said that he could be considered the Evil Counterpart (well, the lunatic counterpart to be more precise) of sorts to Madoka Kaname, as they both became something much greater than themselves; the Magical Girl Hope, and Giygas, Evil itself. The Z-Fighters have noted that his current form bears similarities to that of Zamasus Infinite form, something the Mad God takes great offense to, despite the obvious parallels. He once tried to strike at Giygas, but ended up being overwhelmed at an alarming rate by some of The Starmen and hordes of his other forces as well as some members of the GUAD, who promptly ejected a kicking and screaming Zamasu into The Cave of the Past with no exit. Unfortunately, his alliance made sure that he got out.
- It's currently unclear whether Porky Minch was actually in control of it or the other way around. Or both; being next to whatever the hell Giygas has become can't have been good for his own sanity, given his antics later on.
- He was driven mad by his conflicting feelings of love, and having become an entity of evil, Giygas naturally feels somewhat threatened by the House of Love and those like Killia and Marona. However, even though hes weak to these, itll still take a hell of a lot of power to put him down as Paulas prayers demonstrated. And of course, there's the fact that it was eventually defeated by praying to everyone the Chosen Four met on their journey as well as (Insert Name Here).
- Due to how powerful he is, he poses a massive threat to the Grand United Alliances even without his sanity. The Starmen are aware of this and some of them even both thanked and mocked Lucifer and Homura for removing Madokas power, and therefore one of the most dangerous obstacles that could have posed a threat to their master, even telling them to keep up the good work for Master Giygas.
- Singing the original Eight Melodies or saying the name Maria" around Giygas is NOT a good idea. When Maria Robotnik ascended, he lost his shit upon learning of the news and tried to break free from the Neo Devils Machine to find her and kill her. This has earned him enemies in Shadow the Hedgehog and Dr. Gerald Robotnik, but given his current state, he didnt care too much.
- Lucas, Ness, Paula, Jeff, Poo, The Hawkins Party and Tatsumaki are frequent targets of Giygas and his forces. Lucas himself is utterly terrified of the Universal Cosmic Destroyer and for good reason, while Tatsumaki and The Kids of Hawkins are willing to aid Lucas and The Chosen Four in fighting against him.
- Due to being a fellow embodiment of a negative concept, Junko has apparently taken an interest in "purifying" Giygas into a state similar to hers. Most other residents of the Pantheon have had to fight to keep them apart, as the concept of a mentally restored Giygas is enough to give them nightmares. For aid in getting around this, she has enlisted the help of the Starmen and the rest of Giygas forces, making both parties far more dangerous. Even worse, nobody outside of Junko, The Starmen and the rest of Giygas forces know of this. Oh dear...
- Recently a few timelines have been discovered where we get to see how Giegue turned himself into Giygas. Several gods have made inquiries about the info gleaned from them, particularly because of a couple where Giegue gets saved from Giygas.
- Giygas was one of the very few Nintendo dieties who was not a victim of Galeem's attack along with Porky. No one is sure why, but perhaps Galeem thought it best to leave Giygas alone. After all, Giygas' power may actually exceed Galeem's and provoking the embodiment of evil is an extremely bad idea. That being said, he is loved by Dharkon because of this, who sees Giygas as a potential way to finally end his Arch-Enemy Galeem for good.
- Is blacklisted by the Black Ops, the Silencerz and the HECU for being an alien from Outer Space, especially since he wants to destroy the world. However, they already have enough problems with Giygas forces alone and would likely get smashed by the Eldritch Abomination himself with no effort whatsoever. They know this and plan on destroying him anyway. However, given how much he outclasses them, all this plan can ever be is but a dream.
- Opposed by YHVH as the only way to defeat Giygas is through a massive amount of positive emotion from multiple people being channeled through a technique like Paulas prayers or the Spirit Bomb. He believes that Giygas is a serious threat to his regime and that his plans for a World of Silence are in jeopardy due to his mere existence and desires to put an end to the Universal Cosmic Destroyer, though the Starmen have mocked him by saying hell never get enough support for an attack that could kill their Master. They might not be wrong.
- You Cannot Grasp the True Form of Giygas Profile!
Konrad von Carstein
Konrad von Carstein, God of Insanity-Based Violence
(Konrad the Beast, Konrad the Bloody, Konrad the Butcher
, Mortarch of Depravity
When the darkness falls our time is at hand. We are the rulers of the Night. We are the predators of the shadows. Come hither and we will show you the true meaning of terror!
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A sword stained in blood, dripping downwards
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil, bordering on Stupid Evil
- Portfolio: Absolutely Deranged and Prone to Violence, Always Looking out for a Fight, Leading his Troops to Massacre Populations, Complete Monster, Killed his "Siblings" for the Throne, Second Ruler of the Von Carstein Dynasty but is a Terrible Leader Compared to his Father, Treated his Subordinates like Shit, Getting Easily Irritated by Criticism (Especially his Lack of Magical Talent), Holds Banquets with Young Women to Slaughter, Sadist, Insane Leaders, Alley Cats for Crossbow Practice, His Actions would Inspire His own Troops Betraying Him, Killed Off without Anyone to Mourn Him
- Domains: Vampires, Depravity, Bloodlust, Insanity, Monarchy
- Allies: Count Orlok, Dio Brando, Wyald, Gregor Clegane, Quan Chi, Elizabeth Bathory, The Crimson Court, Vanilla Ice, The Batman Who Laughs, Kefka Palazzo, The Violator, Ramsay Bolton
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Nagash, Nekron, Dracula, The Joker
- Rival: Mannfred von Carstein
- Enemies: The House of Magic, Especially the Magical Girl Guardians and the Four Magicians, Vlad von Carstein, Buffy Summers, The Belmonts and their Allies, The Puella Magi, The Heroic Protectors of Family, The Joestars and their Allies, Arcueid Brunestud, Alucard (Castlevania), Rachel Alucard, Eric Brooks, Marceline, Usalia, Atrocitus, Thorgrim Grudgebearer, Tyrion, Teclis, Vlad the Impaler, Batman, Legolas, Gimli, Link, Lucina, Abraham Lincoln, Anna, Elsa, Artix Von Krieger The Felines Sub-House
- Respected By: Molag Bal, Yuuki Terumi (surprisingly enough)
- Opposed By: Practically Anyone with A Sane Mindset, Meridia
- To many, having an offspring is one of the biggest blessings in life, for one would desire a child so dearly and treasure it for as long as they could. Sometimes the child isn't the type that their parents wanted them to turn out to be, but regardless, will accept them, be proud of their accomplishments and support them throughout their lifetime. And then there's Konrad von Carstein, one of the youngest "sons" to be converted into a vampire by his "father", Vlad, seemingly out of amusement. And where did this amusement come from? Konrad was completely crazed and violent beyond all belief, so Vlad gave him a Blood Kiss, though this would soon be considered a mistake on the latter's part. When Vlad was slain in battle permanently, Konrad entered a competition against his "brothers for the Von Carstein throne. He won and all of his brothers were killed (Except Mannfred who fled to Nehekhara to hide and better his knowledge and use in Magic), allowing Konrad to take up the throne. Unfortunately, Konrad was an atrocious leader compared to his predecessor, never being able to match him in general reputation and reception. His behavior was such that he had to bully necromancers into serving him to create an army of Undead as Konrad magical affinity was absolutely pathetic. Ultimately, despite some victories and plunders, Konrad's abusive and condescending behavior towards his troops reached a point in the Battle of Grim Moor where they deserted him in his time of need, causing Konrad's mind to blow up from the inside and run into a nearby forest, soon to be caught and slain by the Dwarf Grufbad and Elector Count Helmar with no one bothering to pay their respects to the fallen Vampire Lord.
- The House of Undead has been keeping track of many of its inhabitants and its visitors, though a certain figure clad in red armor was one for the latter that wasn't really acknowledged, given there wasn't any sign that the figure was ascended or not. This all changed when recent reports from the Pantheonic News stated that nearby towns in the House of Dead lay ruined with the deceased and heavily wounded lay strewn across the bloodied settlements, with witnesses stating the suspect was a group of vampires and a collection of necromancer. Alarmed, Buffy Summers and Eric Brooks were sent out to confront the situation. They were able to track down an unattached settlement in the House of Undead, thinking that there was to be an attack there soon. The two were tricked; Buffy and Eric were suddenly attacked by a collection of necromancers and vampires before they were subdued by the announcement of a loud command. The red-armored figure revealed himself to be Konrad von Carstein and locked his eyes towards Buffy, complimenting her appearance and that it was "only in the taking". Disgusted and terrified, Buffy broke out of Konrad's grasp and soon fought alongside Eric. Unfortunately for the vampire hunters, Konrad held the advantage, forcing the two to abruptly bail out and escape. Konrad roared in frustration out of the predicament, before turning his anger towards the surviving necromancers and butchering some of them to alleviate his stress.
- Buffy and Eric immediately reported the Court of the Gods about Konrad and any signs of his ascension into the Pantheon. While the Court were able to determine that he was ascended sometime ago, Konrad's appearance in the House of Undead didn't make sense as he is not properly affiliated with it. Elsewhere, Konrad marched up to encounter Molag Bal, who commended the vampire a job well done in his savage pursuits and mused that he did the right thing in playing a part in bringing Konrad into the Pantheonic world. Konrad roared and screamed that he be given a bigger army so that he may be able o build a monarchy of his own and begin plundering new lands, to which the Daedric Prince offered that there'd be a lot in a short time. To the fear and dread of the next houses that Konrad will begin to attack...
- Konrad is... fucking nuts. There's really no way to describe the sheer ferocity and sadism that the vampire exudes. Many have claimed that he is easily the most deranged of his kind, which says a lot about how bloodhungry vampires tend to be. This is a guy who imprisoned his mother for giving birth to him without his permission after all. Heck, many of the necromancers who work for him actually want nothing to do with him, it's just that they're too intimidated to really consider defecting.
- All that said, Konrad's insanity isn't actually debilitating, for he does some have smug pride and egotism running in his mind. He can also come up with a clever strategy if he felt like it, though moments like those are rare when all Konrad seems to focus is killing, followed by more killing with an added aspect of battle.
- Konrad has the rather odd and scary achievement to be the only vampire that is respected by Yuuki Terumi. Yes, the troll who's honest about his hatred for any and all vampires actually sees Konrad in an amusing and interested manner. He's actually tried to convince the vampire to join along with him in a killing spree, which Konrad reciprocated with gleeful hunger.
- That said, some speculate that Terumi is trying manipulate Konrad for his own ends, it's just that the vampire's aggression and narrow-minded mindset is an easy target to reign paranoia and forced control upon. Still, both of them are depraved asshats, so if anyone was to choose sides, they'd rather see Konrad brutally butcher Terumi into chunks of flesh (as unlikely as that is) or Terumi playing a role in Konrad's death.
- Was surprised to realize that Mannfred succeeded him after his death, though he wasn't exactly happy about using Jon Skellan to monitor him in the hopes that once Konrad died, Mannfred would swoop in to take the throne. The two have one of the most intense sibling rivalries in the Pantheon, though most of the time, they only reach stalemates, much to their frustration.
- That said, Konrad and Mannfred will join forces for one reason; to take on their father Vlad, whose made it very clear that he completely disregards and flat out refuses to acknowledge the two as his sons. Seeing how Vlad was making great relationships with other vampires such as Marceline, Arcueid Brunestud, Rachel Alucard and Dracula (Hotel Transylvania), the two felt pissed off about Vlad paying more attention to them and tried to strike him down. Unfortunately for them, Vlad wiped the floor against the two and almost had them killed had it not been for the intervention of Nagash, forcing him to retreat.
- On the topic of the Vampires Sub-House, the only being there that can tolerate Konrad is Count Orlok, mainly because they're both defined by their feral bloodlust. While Orlok balks at the ideas of the vampires of Sylvania being capable of intimate love, he's proud and admired by what Konrad was able to achieve in his lifetime. Outside of him and probably Mira Fallgeros, none of the residential vampire deities want anything to do with him.
- One of the only genuine partnerships he was able to muster up was the apostle Wyald and Westeros knight Gregor Clegane. Initially a duo, it's now a Power Trio with the overall goal of spreading chaos and unleashing bloodshed on any settlements that they could plunder. This has got the House of Love alerted, and permanently banned Konrad as a result, and also because he viewed Vlad with disdain after his father's death.
- A meeting with Nagash had Konrad rather rambunctious, thinking that the Great Necromancer is plotting to use him. Nagash decided to play a pragmatic role and convince Konrad the prospect of becoming one of his Mortarchs in the Pantheon, given that he was seeking to create a new set of nine in this new verse. Konrad accepted under the conditions that he would get to use an interdimensional portal to find new worlds and new blood to slit and drink. Nagash thus anointed him "Mortarch of Depravity" due to Konrad's bloodthirsty and irredeemable nature.
- He absolutely hates the House of Magic and it's representing leaders, the Magical Girl Guardians and the Four Magicians. He also pukes at the idea of Madoka Kaname being the Pantheon's mascot regarding Hope Bringers. Most state that Konrad is just insanely jealous, given that he's completely impotent in magic usage. This happens to be one of his biggest Berserk Buttons, which is evident due to Konrad's temperamental nature.
- Due to his general dislike towards Madoka, he's bought himself into battling against the Puella Magi several times, with Sayaka, Mami and Kyouko often teaming up just to stand a chance against him. However, the one Puella Magi Konrad hates the most is Homura Akemi. Not just because Homura once decimated him without much effort, but because Homura happens to be allies with Vlad due to the two of them being in the Grand United Alliance of Chaos. Konrad is since considering finding allies with magical affinity to even the score against Homura. Aside from that, he felt ecstatic when he heard that Nagash killed Mami and Kyouko during a Grand United Alliance of Destruction invasion solely to insult Madoka, though now with the two of them revived, Konrad is planning to succeed Nagash in the task.
- The Joker seems to like how crazy Konrad is and is okay working with him, though he feels like Konrad should start "fixing up his mind for creativity", stating that his idea of sadism is simply blood and slaughter without much theatricality. Konrad does however get along with Kefka, Pennywise and the Violator, who have no such time for creativity and revel in bloodshed.
- A reminder that Konrad once used alley-cats as a means of "target practice" for archers. This action has landed him into direct enmity against the Felines Sub-House. Additionally, one of his most depraved actions, hosting a banquet that forced a hundred-and-eleven women, one was which was barely a child, to bleed out for Konrad and his vampire army to drink and enjoy. These made him a staunch enemy against women in general as well as the Heroic Protectors of Family.
- As usual, Konrad is a wanted monster by Vampire Hunters, but especially Buffy Summers, who has never forgotten about her first-time experience with Konrad. Eric Brooks and Abraham Lincoln are also wary and making preparations about dealing with Konrad, though the ones that he tends to take seriously are the Belmont Family, especially given their streak of defeating Dracula. Konrad seriously considers an alliance with Mannfred when it comes to those like Simon and Richter Belmont. And the Joestar Families aren't far behind either.
- He gets along pretty well with Dio Brando, given that both oppose Vlad and that Dio thinks having Konrad around is pretty amusing as Dio will often allow him to take a captured victim and both of them having an entertaining experience. Dracula, on the other hand, is difficult, given that the OG vampire himself will have him as a bodyguard of sorts, though he feels that Vlad would have made a much better ally, which he isn't wrong about.
- Speaking of enemies, Lucina sees him as extremely abhorrent, even more than Vlad and has dedicated herself into stopping him. Joining alongside her is Link, who wile not having experience in dealing with vampires, is more than ready to battle against someone who will prey on the innocent for the hell of it. Legolas and Gimli also oppose Konrad mainly because of Mannfred's crimes against Elves and his slaughter on the Dwarven Kingdoms.
- Konrad's reputation is such that Meridia brands him as one of the prime reasons on why the Undead should be permanently abolished from the Pantheon via death, a sentiment that she also extends towards Mannfred. Konrad really couldn't care less, only just slightly annoyed by Meridia's hatred towards him.
The Mad Hatter, God of Self-Loving Loons
, Tarrant Hightopp
Hatter's regular form
Tarrant Hightopp form
Hatter's monstrous form
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A top hat with a piece of paper writing 10/6 next to a cup of tea.
- Theme Song: A Very Merry Unbirthday to You (shared with his two Herald)
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Aware that he is insane and loving it, Dreadful Musician, Speaking nonsense, Large Ham, Cloud Cuckoo Lander, Mood-Swinger, makes really good hats
- Domain: Madness, Hat-making
- Herald: The March Hare & the Dormouse.
- High Priestess: Madeline Hatter (His daughter?)
- Allies: The House of Costumes, Jack Sparrow, Alice
- Complicated Relationship with: The Cheshire Cat, Ronald Swanson,
- Enemies: Jervis Tetch, the House of Time and Space, Queen of Hearts
- Opposed by: Pinkie Pie, Wander
- Like all Wonderland denizens created by Alice, the Mad Hatter change form depending on her mindset. The Hatter is usually a very short man with a very big head (the earliest example of a chibi, some have joked), but when Alice Liddell is present (IOW when Alice is in a bad mood), he becomes a very tall and ugly (and often nasty) clockwork cyborg. He can also be a robot sometimes. If he's in the House of Food, expect him to say "Change places!", with everyone obeying.
- Also varied is his relationship and capacity of interaction with his fellow Wonderland inhabitants. Many versions of him are hostile towards the Queen of Hearts, in various degree of friendship with the Cheshire Cat and is usually an important ally for Alice when she arrives in Wonderland.
- While the Mad Hatter usually contents to celebrate his own little tea parties, tales of the Mad Hatter joining the revolution against the Red Queen, had a former career as a dimensional traveller or sending his daughter away to protect from the madness of Wonderland spreads throughout the Pantheon.
- Can be seen hanging out the House of Costumes selling his hat by hosting constant tea parties and "unbirthday" celebration. While the deities there are wary of his insanity, they have to admit he does make decent, if bizarre, hats.
- Due to his open contempt for birthdays by reasoning that he can only celebrate them once a year, he was disliked severely by Pinkie Pie and Wander. However, this got the Mad Hatter on decent term with Ron Swanson... only for him to ruin it by celebrating Ron's unbirthday constantly, led him to be blocked out of Swanson's temple.
- Jack Sparrow was taken aback when he encountered his Tarrant form due to their similar appearance. After getting to know each other, the two of them can be usually seen spending time with each other, much to the amusement of many deities in the Pantheon since both of them are Large Ham.
- Was incredibly disturbed that he inspired an insane man named Jervis Tetch who mind control people. So far, Jervis is the only one the Mad Hatter banned from his tea party and will get extremely pissed off when someone even remotely mentions them in the same sentence.
- Was once mistook by Captain America for his sidekick / best friend Bucky Barnes because one of the Mad Hatter's version is similar in appearance.
Nautilus, the God of Ocean Madness
(Titan of The Depths)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His anchor splashing in water.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Making a Splash, Dark Is Not Evil, Glowing Eyes of Doom, Cutscene Power to the Max, Left for Dead, Mighty Glacier, The Power of Hate, Was Once a Man, Stone Wall, Shockwave Stomp, Badass Baritone.
- Domains: Water, Memories, Revenge, Insanity
- Followers: Anyone who was lost at sea.
- Allies: Champions of Runeterra such as Miss Fortune, Teemo, Zac and Leona,May.
- Enemies: Amatsu-Mikaboshi and Cthulhu. Most importantly those who leave others to die alone.
- Rivals: Tidehunter
- Opposes: Sea monsters with the exception of Lapras.
- One day while the Champions of Runeterra were practicing fighting the Defenders of the Ancients, Tidehunter had sabotaged the sparring match by taking out Leona. In her Place came an even more dangerous foe who went by the name of Nautilus and Levianthan put up a good fight, the titan and the herald of Maelrawn fought to a standstill. This is what made him ascend and Tidehunter had gained a new rival.
- Despite his appearance and demeanor, he is willing to aid those who are in need when they can't get help. One person is Miss Sarah Fortune as he had aided her in defending their homeland of Bilgewater from the Black Mist of the Shadow Isles.
- Amatsu-Mikaboshi sickens him due to him looking like the darkness that swallowed him.
- Was apparently seen looking like a space marine, a drill, an astronaut and a jailer. No one has yet to figure out why he does this.He's just weird like that.
- After his fight, Tidehunter demanded Nautilus fight him 1v1 to finish what they started. Nautilus is stated to have ignored Leviathan for the time being but considers another fight to settle things.
- Cthulhu is on his hate list due to him being a monster of the sea which is what dragged Nautilus to his fate as a submarine man. Cthulhu ignored the titan.
- Is allies with May due to their giant anchors, thought May is freaked out whenever he looms over her.
- Nautilus is one of the larger champions of Runeterra, yet whenever he is spectated he is the just the size of anyone else.
- Some have seen Nautilus' fighting style and it seems very brutish. However one ability of his called Depth Charge allows him to potentially stun an entire team unless they move out of the way resulting in the charge still hitting the target and so many are wary of fighting him together.
- Spongebob and Patrick are absolutely terrified of Nautilus due to him looking like a "monster" they encountered. Nautilus has attempted to talk to them in order to calm them down but they run away in fear.
- Lapras is an exception towards his wrath towards sea monsters as, Lapras is very friendly and does not harm others unless ordered to do so.
- Wasseen with Nasus and Hecarim trying to end the world but no one could confirm if it was really them or false deities posing as them.
- Has been getting funny looks as rumor has it he has been in a relationship with a vastayan fishwoman named Nami. He has not said much about it but has made an attempt to avoid anyone who pesters him with the question or at worse, Depth Charge them.
- "Beware the depths..."
April Jeanette "AJ" Lee, Goddess of Sanity Slippage
Brooks, The Black Widow, The Geek Goddess, The Crazy Chick, Miss April)
- Theme Song: "Let's Light It Up".
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her pink spider logo, Chuck Taylor shoes, the Divas Championship belt (her baby)
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Girlish Pigtails, Skip of Innocence, Random Mood Swings, Being Older Than You Look, Yandere, Spanner in the Works, Wild Cards, Type C Stepford Smiler, Dissonant Serenity, Cute Psychos, Broken Birds, Freak Out, Iron Woobies, Broken Smile, Manipulative Bitches, Determinators, Female Geeks, Side Changers.
- Domains: Wrestling (Female Division), Underdogs, Insanity, Resilience.
- Followers: Lysa Arryn, Chris Keller, The Nostalgia Chick
- Former Promoter: Vince McMahon
- Allies: Retsu Unohana, Motoko Kusanagi, CM Punk (her husband), Dr. Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn, Yuno Gasai, Nui Harime, Mileena, Littlefinger, Kaito Kumon/Kamen Rider Baron, Asuka Kazama (surprisingly enough)
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa
- Rivals: Dolph Ziggler, John Cena, Daniel Bryan (all of whom were at one point or another her love interests), Madoka Kaname, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Lili Rochefort
- Enemies: Seth Rollins, Mitsuzane Kureshima/Kamen Rider Ryugen (It's Personal), Sayaka Miki
- Friendly Enemies With: Paige, Bayley
- Conflicting Opinion: Kitana
- Since ascending, she's taken on anyone and everything who so much as looks at her the wrong way. As noted by more than a few people, this is not exactly a good idea, but AJ refuses to be deterred.
- She's also waging a one-woman war on Daniel Bryan, who is now wisely prone to running like hell whenever anyone mentions her name.
- She is rather livid after his mortal wife made her lose the same way he did at Wrestlemania 28. In which it was a total accident on her part.
- Flips her shit on anyone who so much as uses the word 'crazy' in her presence. This has not made her many friends, but as per usual, she has no fucks to give and no time to give them. It should be noted that she is in complete control of her mental faculties at all times.
- Though after she has apparently calmed down somewhat thanks to her marriage to CM Punk. Just don't call her crazy or she will rip your arms off and break your neck in a Black Widow.
- Despite having lost the title to Paige, she still has the belt and carries it with her everywhere. Nobody has any idea if it's the real one, and if so, how she got it. Then she beat Paige and took her baby back.
- Became friends with Retsu after Retsu looked up the TLC match where she turned on John Cena. They met up and compared notes on their fights, and decided that they could be friends or enemies, and went with the option that looked like more fun. They've been contemplating forming a team, possibly with the Major. The prospect of this has made more than a few people very scared.
- Despite being pushed through a table, CM Punk found it in his mind to forgive her and started dating her, much to everyone shock. As a result he shown her how to make her own pipe bombs, Oh, Crap!.
- She once got dressed as Kitana in a Halloween Match. The princess is not amazed due to her actions, as well as allying with her worst enemy Mileena.
- She detests Mitsuzane for many reasons. First off, his love induced insanity wasn't enough for her standards (as this is coming from someone who dressed up like Kane and kissed him on the lips). Second, she likes Gentaro—sure Gentaro is loud, bombastic and a bit of an idiot, but he's also very endearing and didn't deserve to be chewed out by Mitsuzane. Third, she looked disgusted at Mitsuzane's attempts to kill his own flesh and blood, leaving his own brother to drown in the waters and even going as far as to side against humanity and kill his own best friend out of pure jealousy. Not to mention the time he brainwashed Chris Jericho and sent him after her husband in an attempt to dethrone of his Godhood.
- Despite her insanity she has a kinder side—when Shaggy and Scooby Doo were forced to wrestle Kane, she actually took the time to do some training with them, not even once going crazy (although she did warn Shaggy to "never mess with a Diva."). Shaggy, on his part, never called her crazy (He only said she was "like Kane with lipstick"), and thus he and the rest of the Mystery Inc. is not on her shit-list.
- It's rumored that upon the ascension of her "frenemy" Paige, she starts to work with Asuka Kazama in an odd alliance, given that Asuka has the same "frenemy" issues with Lili.
- That is until she and Paige finally buried the hatch when the Bella Twins mocked them, and as a result, A. J. Lee came back to her senses, returning to the side of good for real in WrestleMania. Too bad she resigned the company days after Post-WrestleMania.
- That said, AJ did console Paige when the latter herself had to retire and them become the General Manager of the PWF. She does find it amusing that Paige also encountered the Mystery Gang (This time during a epic MOTO X race.)
- She was both annoyed and amused at Bayley appearing in the Pantheon; the former with her being a hugger and the latter for being the first Women's Grand Slam Champion in The Universe.
- And then she learned how Bayley was big friends with The New Day (with one of the members being her old ally Big E Langson) and honestly has no idea whether to be more annoyed or just happy to find some company. People have noticed that she and Big E have a history together, but neither are divulging any time soon.
Dean Ambrose/Jon Moxley
Jonathan David "Jon" Moxley, God of the Ambiguous Disorder
(Dean Ambrose, Mox, Jonathan David Good, The Lunatic Fringe, The Death Rider
, Titty Master, DEAN FUCKING AMBROSE, JON FUCKING MOXLEY, International Purveyor of Violence, The Moral Compass of WWE
/of The Universe
Garfield Lynns, God of Pyromania
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His helmet surrounded by flames
- Theme Music: Firefly
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Insanity, Penchant for Explosives, Crafting His Own Jet Pack and Flamethrower, Love for Fire, "Gotham's Gonna BURN!", Went From a Pyrotechnic Expert to a Criminal
- Domains: Fire, Insanity, Theatrics
- Herald: Ted Carson (his New 52 successor)
- High Priest: Ignus
- Followers: Flame Hyenard, Firebug, Inferno, The Fury
- Allies: The Pyro, Deathwing, Starjun, Azula, Ragnaros The Firelord, Count Olaf
- Enemies: Batman, the Spy, Mononobe no Futo, Most Water Deities and Good-Aligned Fire Deities
- He was formerly a pyrotechnic expert until he was trapped in poverty and was forced into crime. After his first capture, he found his calling for arson, which he believes that he sees visions from the fire.
- There are rumors that he was a man named Ted Carson who murdered Lynns and used him as a scapegoat for his crimes. But, Lynns was generally considered the most recognizable name.
- Is a huge fan of Deathwing's wonton carnage, but the dragon does not care about him. Not that he minds.
- Finds a common friend in the Pyro and quickly made good friends with him, much to the rest of his/her team's horror (especially Spy's).
- As much as he likes Flame Hyenard's shtick, even he is annoyed at him telling his opponent to "BURN! BURN TO THE GROUND!" repeatedly.
- When he heard the news of Ragnaros being ascended into the pantheon, he inmediately rushed to blackrock mountain to meet the firelord personally and join him on his mission. To prove his worth, he showed some of his finest works like the time he inmobilized pioneer bridge or when he managed to bribe a firefighter chief to do his bidding. Impressed by how a mere mortal was so fascinated with the concept of fire he made him into one of his lieutenants. Lynns is still can't believe what just happenned.
- "How do you wanna die? The quick, incinerating flash of an EXPLOSION!? Or a nice, SLOW BURN!?"
Dr. Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn
Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel HA HA , Goddess of Mad Love
(Harley Quinn, Harley Hackemup, Yellow Lantern, Hammer Harleen, Batgirl, Dr. Seaborn, The Cupid of Crime, The Maiden of Mischief, Holly Chance
Click here for her classic costume
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A red-and-black jester cap and three diamonds
- Theme: Harley Quinn (Danger Danger) and her 2019 show's Main Theme
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral at best, Chaotic Evil at worst.
- Portfolios: Perky Female Minions, Chronic Anti Villainy, Failed Attempts to Reform, Supervillains With Meaningful Aliases, Mad Love, Immigration to Canon, Villainous Harlequins, The Nicknamer
- Domains: Love, Madness, Trickery
- Herald: Bud and Lou (her pet hyenas), The Brooklyn Bruisers (Harley's roller derby team), the surviving members of the Quinntets (Harley's old gang), the unascended gang from her 2019 animated show
- High Priest: Jinx (The Flash 1990)
- Followers: Mao, Lysa Arryn, Karin, Mother Night, Mrs. Lovett, Tsukiko
- Villainous Friendship: Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy (and often more), Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow, Edward Nigma/The Riddler, Arnold Wesker/The Ventriloquist, Basil Karlo/Clayface,Neopolitan
- Odd Friendship: Laura Kinney/X-23
- Friendly Enemy (when with the Joker) / Teeth-Clenched Teamwork (when not with Joker): Members of the Batfamily (especially Batman, Nightwing, Jason Todd, Batgirl), Wonder Woman, Shazam, Superman, Supergirl, Power Girl
- Just Friends: Floyd lawton/Deadshot, Deadpool, Hisoka Morow
- Complicated Relationship: The Joker
- Interested in: The Beast House and Christmas deities in the House of Celebration
- Enemies: The Batman Who Laughs, Regime Superman, Harvey Dent/Two-Face
- Resents: Mele
- Respected by: Dr. Angus Bumby and Dr. Frasier Crane
- Pities: Victor Fries/Mr. Freeze
- Opposed by: Jimmy Olsen
- Previously the Herald (ex-Herald!) for the Joker, after being left behind to serve as a distraction for the Jester of Genocide for the last time, Harley Quinn decided not to live under his shadow any more. She went around the Pantheon, stealing random articles of clothing from other gods until she made a new costume for herself to replace her old one, and petitioned the Court of the Gods to become the Goddess of... well, she didn't know yet! But she'd figure it out! Luckily, she gained truly impressive amounts of support from other deities in the Pantheon, who quickly found her a trope for her to take for herselfand all despite the Joker's best efforts.
- The story of Harley Quinn is a classic: Boy Meets Girl, girl falls for boy, girl breaks boy out of insane asylum and helps him commit immoral acts. A tale as old as crime! Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel was a naive psychotherapist where she met the Joker. After a great many sessions with the Clown Prince of Crime, Dr. Quinzel quickly fell in love with the Monster Clown. She soon began helping him break out of the Asylum and, when her role in his escapes was discovered, ditched her job and her old identity to aid her "Mistah J" with his laughably unlawful schemes as his girlfriend... Harley Quinn!
- Yes, that's the story everyone knows, but it turns out it's not so simple. It turns out that when Harleen was in college HA HA , she performed a psychological experiment involving herself and her boyfriend, Guy Kopski, to test her graduate thesis: that people only disregard the social norms when they commit a crime or when they're in love. The experiment, which involved tricking Guy into believing she had committed a terrible crime and seeing whether he still loved her, was a massive disaster. After actually shooting someone himself to protect Harleen, Guy asked Harleen to help him shoot himself. Did she acquiesce to his request? Did she help him shoot himself? All that's known is that he died, and Harleen was set on the road that would eventually lead her to the only person she felt could understand the chaos that had led to her boyfriend's death. The Joker. HA HA
- But wait, there's more! To cement her change into the new and improved Harley Quinn, The Joker brought her to Ace Chemicals and violently pushed her into a vat of chemicals. These chemicals bleached her skin and shattered her grip on realityexactly the same way they had the Joker himself. That night, Harley Quinn was officially born.
- Harley Quinn loves animalsHA HA , and there are no animals she loves more than Bud and Lou, her pet hyenas. Trained by her while she was dating the Joker, Bud and Lou are extremely loyal to Harley, and the affection for her "babies" is mutual. She often goes to the Beast House to let them run around and feed the other hyenasBanzai, Shenzi, and Ed. She feeds them a lot, and as a result they'll pretty much do anything she says. And that does mean anything.
- Gossip throughout the Pantheon has suggested that at some point while dating the Joker, she got pregnant. Some say she had a daughter named Lucy with the Joker (of which he's supposedly unaware), while others assert that it was a false positive. True or false, the few times the rumor's been brought to her attention, she's completely denied it ("Somethin' happens ta ya in a couple'a diff'rent universes, and suddenly ev'ryone thinks they happened ta you!")... and then thoroughly beat whoever she found was spreading it around to a pulp.
- While once the devoted lover of her "Puddin'", Harley has attempted numerous times to get out of her toxic romance with the Joker. Unfortunately, she finds his influence addictive and difficult to shake off, and despite her best efforts she has an unfortunate habit of relapsing and getting back together with him. This results in a dysfunctional on-again, off-again relationship. Many of her relationships are dependant on whether she's with the Joker or not, and it can be difficult at times to discern which side she's on.
- Applies when her relationship to the Joker is "on":
- She made quick friends with Bellatrix Lestrange, Tira, and Baroness, as they're all Dark Mistresses who obsess over a really evil guy (or sword, in Tira's case...). Back when Tira was Harley's follower, Harley used to think Tira was using a Unusual Euphemism when she told her that her crush was a sword... but no, it turns out that's literally exactly what Soul Edge is. Even Harley admits that's a little crazy. Their double dates are the definition of awkward.
- Also has a budding friendship with Jinx due to their similar personalities. What originally started as murderous jealousy and homicidal revenge when Jinx and Joker went out for a "night on the town" ended with the two arm in arm laughing joyfully, planning their own girl's night out.
- Applies when her relationship to the Joker is "off":
- Don't think that being away from the Joker makes her harmless... or even necessarily good. While Harley generally does try to be decent when on her own, she'll prove herself every bit as Ax-Crazy and depraved as her ex if the people around her aren't careful. Oh, and if you want to stay alive around her, do not make any reference to the killer clown around her. Just don't.
- Has been involved in various rebound relationships in between her bouts with the Joker. She dated Jimmy Olsen once. It didn't end well (yeah, bet you weren't expecting to find that trope in this profile). Deadshot, a... er... let's go with "colleague"... that she works with in the Suicide Squad. After a certain incident, however, they've decided to... see other people. In the Pantheon, she's been asked out by both Deadpool and Hisoka Morow. She liked them both (especially Deadpool, who reminds her of Red Tool, a vigilante similar to him who fell in love with her), but decided not to pursue relationships with them after she realized she'd just be using them as obvious replacements for the Joker.
- When she's not hanging around the Joker, she's almost always hanging around with Poison Ivy. The man-hating plant girl and the fun-loving clown may seem an odd pair, but Poison Ivy is so used to getting what she wants with manipulation and pheromones that the only people that can really interest her enough to enjoy spending time with are those ones that she can't control... which pretty much fits Harley Quinn to a "T"HA HA . "Red" has often proved a more stable and temperate companion to Harley then the Joker has, though not alway perfectly; being a misanthrope, Ivy finds it difficult sometimes to be respectful of Harley's intellect and opinions. Luckily, anytime they have a falling out, they always manage to get back together again. In fact, their romantic relationship, a subject of much speculation, was finally confirmed. Specifically, they've been described as "girlfriends without the jealousy of monogamy". On occasion, they're joined (er... not in that way...) in their schemes by Catwoman. Though Harley and Selina's relationship isn't nearly as tight as hers and Ivy, Harley does consider her a close friend. Together, the three are known as the "Gotham City Sirens".
- While she still antagonizes the various superheroes she runs into when working with the Joker, she still tends to be pleasant and sociable with them even as she's beating them to a pulp (or, as the case may be, if they're beating her). If she's not, though, then she's really good at cultivating and maintaining friendships (or at least acquaintanceshipsHA HA with some of them. Obviously, while her connections to the Batfamily can be strained (most of them still haven't forgotten that time she dressed as the original Batgirl... while Barbara Gordon was still in a wheelchair because of the Joker), overall she works well with them, so it tends to sadden them whenever they find her partnering up with the Joker again. The next most significant of these is probably Wonder Woman and Power Girl. Not many know this, but she's been a closet fan of Wonder Woman ever since she was a kid◊, and during one incident she swapped clothes with her and fought bad guys with her (It's a Long Story). Power Girl, on the other hand, is... well... she's a fan of her for a couple of other reasons.
- She often gets together with Misa Amane to swap stories about their love interests. At first, Misa only accepted the invitation on Light's direction in a bid to see if they could get the Joker's real name out of her. Once it became clear that Harley knows as much about that as they do, Light decided to keep her alive in case by some chance she ever found out... which is just an excuse Misa came up with to avoid having to kill her new friend. Harley got Amy Rose to join in on these discussions after she stole her Piko Piko Hammer to lure her to their favorite restaurant, where they then proceeded to have a duel of hammers. The specifics of that showdown and its ultimate conclusion have not been revealed to the public, but it's rumored that they're in the middle of co-writing a Rock Opera about it now.
- Stumbled into a fight against Cassie Cage when she mistook her for her "Cassie Quinn" costume and thought she was in the middle of a Mirror Match. After an extended round of combat (mixed with plenty of Snark-to-Snark Combat), Cassie realized her error and apologized. Harley was quick to forgive her (it probably helped that they both know how it feels to get pummeled by the Joker) and afterward Harley gushed over how good said Cassie Quinn outfit looked ("Damn, Casserole! Ya look mo' like me than I do sometimes!"). The clown insists that she wear it any time they hang out, just to mess with people.
- Has a weird relationship with X-23. On one hand, they don't really have all that much in common on the surface. One's a blonde, colorful Genki Girl driven crazy by love, while the other is a noirette, suicidal Emotionless Girl who only retained her humanity due to The Power of Love. Despite this, Harley initiates frequent encounters with Lauraoften without informing her beforehandto just hang out and try to make her laugh (she has yet to succeed, but she's gotten pretty close), and over time they've realized their subtle similaritiesthe biggest of which being that they're both Dark Action Girls who have been through serious abuse that they're trying to heal from and channel for good (at least, most of the time for Harley...). Laura once asked the clown what drew her to meet her in the first place, and Harley just shrugged. The truth is, even Harley isn't sure why she likes the clone. She just feels they're both special for some reason.
- High Councilor Kal-El is one of her biggest adversaries in the Pantheon, and one of the few that opposes her regardless of whether she's with the Joker or not. She, of course, hates him either way, too. If she is, then he killed her boyfriend (even if it was an alternate universe), and if not, well, the fact that he frequently tries to kill her due to her association to the Joker is really all the excuse she needs, isn't it?
- Though she doesn't particularly like any of the Dark Knights, the one she loathes the most is, who else, the Batman Who Laughs. If she's with the Joker, then he's a corrupt version of her boyfriend. If she's not, then he's a corrupt version of Batman (and her ex-boyfriend, which is saying something). Neither one is a particularly welcoming thought to her.
- Personally believes that Neopolitan and Roman Torchwick are an Outlaw Couple, finds the pairing incredibly romantic (Who would have guessed?), and no one can tell her otherwise! She'll eagerly assist her in her quest for revenge for Roman's death in the mortal world. Oh, and she's also come up with a couple of different theories about why Neo doesn't speak... but, really, who cares about that?
- As a former legitimate psychiatrist (Or was it psychologist?), Doctors Angus Bumby and Frasier Crane have (separately, of course) studied her work from her former career and, much to their surprise, found that she's actually quite brilliant (no, really) despite her reputation. She once wrote a diagnosis of the Joker that suggested that he was perfectly sane and merely pretending to be crazy so he would go to Arkham Asylum instead of prison or the electric chair. No one's quite sure how accurate such a diagnosis this is, but since it was written by Harley Quinnand therefore almost certainly inadmissible in courtit's likely no one ever will be.
- She gets along really well with B-Man's other villains. There's her obvious friendship with Poison Ivy described above, and she sometimes helps out the Riddler ever now and again in coming up with new riddles. She enjoys huffing Scarecrow's Fear Gas For the Lulz, and he seems to be oddly friendly to her. She's been great friends with the Ventriloquist AKA Arnold Wesker ever since he cheered her up with a puppet show once, and this friendship translates into an affection for puppets and those who manipulate them, like Slappy the Dummy (though she can't really hang around him when she's not with the Joker).
- She gained a crew made up of what she calls "the f**ken worst". Unfortunately, the only ascended member of this crew (besides Poison Ivy) is Basil Karlo AKA Clayface. She likes him well enough anyway. Beggars can't be choosers, after all.
- One of the few exceptions to this would be Harvey "Two-Face" Dent. In the past, Harley joined Two-Face's gang after a falling out with the Joker, and ended up wrecking Dent's plans involving a woman with a split personality. That, and she's friends with Poison Ivy, who he used to date before becoming Two-Face.
- They're not allies, but Harley does have a certain understanding with Mr Freeze. They are both canon immigrantsHA HA after all, and have a shared bad luck with love.
- Still celebrates Christmas, even though she's Jewish. She just really likes the pretty bright lights and colorful decorations. During the holidays (Probably other times, too, but who can tell?), no one is more excited to party in the House of Celebration than Harley Quinn. On the other hand, she's got nothing against being Jewish (At least, as far as anyone knowsshe doesn't talk about it much, though she does say a lot of Yiddish expressions like "Oy!" and the word "Plotz".); so she does like to hang out with some of the other Jewish deities in the Pantheon, like Kyle Broflovski, Shylock, and Magneto to celebrate Jewish holidays.
- She would never admit it, but she's incredibly jealous of Mele. Not only did she fall in love with a villain, too, but she managed to get him to reciprocate, and in turn his love for her redeemed him! A couple of times it's motivated her to go back to the Joker in the hopes she can do the same... but it never works, which only adds to her frustrationHA HA . While Harley does try her best to keep her envy down, it's pretty hard when they're literally the gods of the trope.
- Surprisingly enough, Quagmire of all people treats her sympathetically. His sister suffered by the hands of an incredibly abusive boyfriend, and is planning to try and free her from the Joker. Of course he inevitably would try to bone her, but for once he's not being nice to her for that reason. It'll probably end badly for him though.
- It's not known yet if she's aware there are three Jokers. The Joker would likely spin doctor this in a way to make her more dependent on him if she ever finds out.
- Also has a temple in the House of Tainted Love.
Koba, God of Paranoia
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His facial scars
- Theme Music: Close Encounters of the Furred Kind
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Bastard Bonobo, Hates Humans, The Sociopath, Guttural Growler, Obviously Evil, Only Caring About his Desire for Revenge
- Domains: Hatred, Hypocrisy
- Allies: Doctor Zaius, Napoleon, Scar
- Enemies: Caesar, King Kong, Winston, Simba, Humanity in general (notably Dr. Eggman, Dr. Cortex, N. Brio, Julius Caesar)
- Very Difficult Relations: Mojo Jojo
- If there's one thing that's always going through Koba's mind, it's that humans are horrible beings that deserve to die, no matter how well-meaning they actually are. This dangerous mindset can be traced back to years of being abused and neglected at a laboratory. After being liberated by Caesar and aiding in the rebellion, Koba became a close ally of Caesar, but such a thing wasn't going to last much longer. Koba, unable to let go of his hatred of humans, tried to murder Caesar while the latter was just trying to help humans have a peaceful coexistence between humans and primates. After convincing a number of members of Caesar's tribe to go after the humans, Koba unleashed his bloodthirsty tendencies on not just humans, but apes who did not agree to his actions. While he was eventually killed by Caesar, Koba's actions were something that would have very nasty repercussions for everyone involved, especially Caesar.
- A monkey with facial scars showed up one day in the Pantheon, seemingly minding his own business. Crash Bandicoot, who just so happened to be relaxing at the time, noticed him and, remembering what he told Caesar about showing Koba the Pantheon, decided to follow through on his word and give Koba a tour of the Pantheon, of which the ape agreed to. Caesar, having come back from an excursion, learned about what Crash and Koba were doing and, upon realizing that the latter might try to do something bad to Crash, had to try and make sure the bandicoot didn't cause unwitting trouble.
- Surprisingly enough, the tour went through without a lot of problems, if only because of Koba pretending to act harmless in front of Crash (though Koba did show visible anger towards some of the more scientific deities they were around, but Crash was able to make sure Koba didn't go to crazy those times). By the time the pair went to the House of Weapons, that was when things started to fall apart. Koba went off on his own when Crash wasn't looking and went to a place where there were a large amount of firearms. It looked like the place was unguarded and Koba was able to get his paws on a couple of guns, but a couple of people who were asked to guard the place had to rush in and stop him from stealing anything. Koba simply shot them in response and Crash, having just realized that Koba was definitely not a good guy, had to fight him to prevent any more trouble from happening.
- Crash and Koba's confrontation went on for a bit, but it ended with a lot of bullet holes, a tired Koba, and an upset Caesar, who had just managed to catch up to the two. Caesar made it clear that what Koba did back when he was alive was nothing short of atrocious and that even if he acknowledges that some humans are as bad as Koba claims, Caesar still prioritizes the goodwill of both humans and primates alike and will stop Koba from causing any further damage. As for Crash, Caesar stated that he should have told him sooner about Koba's true nature and that another fight between the two is possible.
- Not only does Koba vehemently despise humans, but he also has it out against apes that don't support his beliefs to the point that he's willing to imprison or murder any "followers" that question him. Given that most of the primates in the Pantheon are already friends with Caesar, Koba is more than willing to threaten those primates and Caesar's aforementioned friends don't like Koba at all.
- He really does not get why King Kong, despite being a neutral figure in the long run, would be friends with Caesar. According to Koba, with all that power, Kong should be trying to crush those that stand in his way. An attempted meetup between Koba and Kong ended very badly for the former. Koba bringing a couple of firearms to his planned meeting in an attempt to convince Kong certainly didn't help.
- Winston has nothing positive to say at all when it comes to Koba, seeing as how he embodies the worst aspects of the apes Winston was with that revolted back on the moon and going a step further by instigating a violent war just to kill humans no matter what they did. Winston has offered to fight Koba and stop him from causing any further damage.
- Even Mojo Jojo, who is one of the only other antagonistic apes of the Pantheon, sees Koba as far too unhinged and violent for his own good. It's true that both were normal apes before they gained intelligence through different means, but whereas Mojo Jojo is capable of showing politeness every now and then, Koba simply uses that attitude as a facade if it means getting close to his goals. Koba has actually tried getting Mojo Jojo to embrace his more violent tendencies, but Mojo Jojo really doesn't want to be within vicinity of him.
- Much of Koba's actions have been compared to that of Scar's. Both partook in a plot to usurp someone from their positions and used it to cause misery for everyone else involved. Their reigns of terror ended when confronted by the rightful leader that was presumed dead initially by some others. Scar found Koba to be a very interesting monkey and both are willing to aid each other in their goals. Simba, knowing what it's like to be on the wrong end of an usurption plot, saw Koba to be just as bad, if not worse, than Scar and made it a point to stop them.
- Napoleon saw a lot of himself in Koba, specifically how they are animals seeking power and becoming tyrannical to their respective groups in order to prove their superiority towards humans, up to and including exhibiting human-like traits at the apex of their insanity. Koba being far more open in his violence has also got the pig's attention and he is willing to use the ape in his goals. Koba is all too willing to oblige if it means shooting at anyone who gets in the way of their alliance.
- If there is one kind of human that he hates the most, then it would be those who have had a history of experimenting with animals, especially if its for selfish purposes. Dr. Eggman stuffing animals inside machines is more than enough to get Koba even more angry than normal and this is not getting into the plans that Dr. Cortex and N. Brio have at hand. While Crash has fought against the latter two a number of times before, Koba seems to have greater antagonism towards them than Crash could have.
- One day, Koba was on the run from a group of hunters out to get him. While seeking a hiding place, he ended up in a secret shop headed by a shadow known as Krobus. Koba used this opportunity to feign friendliness to see if Krobus had anything worthwhile to say. Krobus mentioned that he doesn't think too highly of humans that his species apparently had unpleasant encounters with them, something that interested Koba greatly. The ape did go through Krobus' shop to see if there was anything useful, but there wasn't and Krobus had to stop him from damaging the shop. Their meeting ended with Krobus telling Koba that even if he acknowledges Koba's description of what humanity could be, it's only because Koba hasn't tried taking a chance to seriously meet a human to see what they're like, since Krobus did meet a couple of human shopkeepers and became friends with them.
- Despite being a victim of torture, most others (both torture victims and otherwise) in the Pantheon find if very hard to sympathize with him due to using that as an excuse to perform terrible actions. To make things even worse, even if Koba were told that humans have been tortured through no fault of their own, not only would he go after the perpetrator, but also the tortured human.
- An encounter with Renekton certainly didn't go the way Koba hoped for. Knowing about Renekton's insanity, Koba tried to convince him to help him out in getting revenge on humanity, but Renekton was already too insane to talk to at the moment and it led to Koba getting severe injuries. While Koba is aware it means that another meeting with Renekton won't happen anytime soon after recovering, he certainly doesn't mind if humans become a victim of Renekton's violence.
- Pacifists, as well as those who hate war, are repulsed at the fact that Koba caused a war between apes and humans to break out when both sides, which were having a then-shaky coexistence, was getting close to resolving something. It certainly didn't help that all of this happened in the midst of a fatal epidemic that was killing off humans.
- It came as a bit of a surprise to Koba that there were a couple of other beings also known as "Caesar", prompting him to look into things. Notably, his encounter with Julius Caesar went very poorly for the both of them. Julius hates Koba over how the latter's assassination attempt of Caesar the Ape brought back bad memories of Julius getting murdered by those he trusted previously. Julius Caesar being a human was simply enough for Koba to detest him. A potential fight between their armies (provided that Koba is able to build up one) is bound to get bloody.
- While the House of Weapons is better-guarded than it was when Crash and Koba initially visited it, that hasn't stopped Koba from trying to see if there's better and stronger weapons to use in his crusade against humanity. If there's something potentially more terrifying than a gun-toting ape riding on a horse, it would be a sword-wielding ape riding on a horse. And there's the even-less-likely, but still dangerous possibility of an ape on horseback carrying both a gun and a sword.
Senua, Goddess of Hearing Voices
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A Celtic Rune◊
- Theme Song: Just Like Sleep
- Alignment: Neutral Good/ True Neutral depending on her mood.
- Portfolio: Action Girl, Ambiguous Disorder, Awesomeness by Analysis, Dreadlock Warrior, The Mentally Ill, Hearing Voices, Power Born of Madness, Nay-Theist, Shell-Shocked Veteran, This Means Warpaint, Thousand-Yard Stare, Unreliable Narrator.
- Domains: Good, Madness, Destruction, Strength
- Allies: Lexa, Xena, Gabrielle, Diana of Themyscira, Frasier Crane, Riven, Aleph
- Enemies: Dr. Angus Bumby, Johan Liebert
- Opposes: All Abusive Parents, Corypheus
- Pities: Randy Orton
- Pitied by: Kratos, Thor,
- Conflicting Opinion: Hel
- After facing her fears, accepting her "Gift of Sight" and letting go of her beloved, Dillion the Gods decided to ascend, Senua not only as a reward for all the suffering she went thru but also for being the first person in all of media depicting mental psychosis correctly. While the voices have helped her in combat, Senua was glad to have those urges under control. Now with the help of others in the Pantheon, she feels that she can live in peace now.
- Is among the most sought after patients in the Pantheon. Many scientists were eager to study her condition in order to find out how her mind reacted. Eventually there was one psychiatrist that pulled her away from the crowd. Unfortunately, that person was Dr. Bumby. He went to work to manipulate Senua into thinking of her condition as a gift to use to their advantage. That had the side effect of destroying her sense of reality. He sent her after Alice, seeking revenge for rejecting him. It just so happened that she was in a session with Frasier at the time. While she attacked the two, Frasier was able to successfully calm her down, helping Senua regain her sense of reality. The warrior agreed to leave Dr. Bumby and go see Frasier instead.
- That would not be the end of the exploitation though. Bumby brought her case to Johan Liebert. Delighted to have a subject as broken as Senua, he hopes to get a hold of her to use her as his ward.
- Frasier surmised that much of her condition was exasperated by her father, who locked her up for many years out of fear of her condition. Once she understood it clearly, she wants to make sure that no one else may suffer the same fate. Anyone seen abusing their children will receive a swift thrashing from her.
- What also may have triggered her downfall was her self-imposed exile to try and 'fix' her condition. This only made things worse when she returned only to find her people massacred. Riven didn't have much of a choice when she was exiled, and hoped for the best that she can recover from her loss.
- The presence of Hel in the Pantheon caused her to march straight to her temple to finish the job. So it was a surprise to her when she found out that it wasn't the goddess of death she was used to. In fact, there was many other versions of the character from throughout the Pantheon. Still, most of her kind was evil. Yet this one was willing to provide an interesting conversation with her. Senua left the temple confused as to how to process this. Frasier suggested that while she may not be able to beat this version, she can still help people who suffered under her.
- Thor himself came by after to check on her. He is a longtime doe of the Goddess of Death and was worried what Hel said was getting into her head. As one of the few gods who mingled with mortals before his ascension, the God of Thunder has long been an advocate for having a more proactive role with helping their followers. Senua was thankful for the care and would like to talk to him in the near future.
- Part of why she was so comfortable in the Pantheon was that there were plenty of Heartbroken Badasses to talk to in the Pantheon. To many, loss is a part of life. All gave her plenty of advice on how to deal with it. For some such as Xena and Gabrielle, death may not be the end all of things. The two have come back from the dead multiple times. Even when Xena died the final time, there was still hope of coming back. That isn't always the case though. Lexa was saddened with leaving Clarke behind after her death. The Pantheon gave her a new lease of life as well as plenty of other things to do.
- It was also apparent that the gods screwed over a lot of deities. Ironically, many in the Pantheon ascended after staring down said gods. Many of them went through different paths as a result.
- If this was an earlier time, Kratos would gladly join Senua in killing the deities that had wronged her. He now knows that she needed more than just revenge. While not much of a conversationalist, he did bring her aid in the form of Atreus. The boy was eager to learn more about her pantheon, forming a bond between the two.
- Agreed to help out Aleph in wresting YHVH out of his reign on the GUAL once and for all. She hopes that a more deserving god can take the reigns of that organization.
- Was paid a visit from Wonder Woman. While Senua isn't an amazon, Diana had an idea on how to help Senua. Letting Senua touch the Lasso of Truth, she provided a rare sense of clarity. With the ability to see the truth, Senua's mind was clearer than it had ever been. Wonder Woman then gave her a tracker for safe keeping. If Senua needed to clear her mind, the amazon would provide her relief.
- She admitted she flirted with the ranks of Corypheus, God of Villainously Renouncing Deities. She hated her gods so much that she would stop of nothing to kill the one holding her lover. Seeing an opportunity, Corypheus came by to state his cause. He wanted her to help him become a deity would would treat his subjects properly. Sensing that he was merely power-hungry, Senua rejected the alliance. She may have her grudges against the gods, but she wouldn't put her trust on him to do any better.
- Most people don't given a damm about Randy orton, that is if they aren't already hostile towards him. Sonia on the other hand has a suspicion that he may be psychotic like her. She tried to reason with him, but Randy would hear none of it.
Emperor Norton I
Joshua Abraham Norton, God of Dissonant Madness
(Emperor Norton, Norton I, Emperor of the United States, Protector of Mexico)
- Demigod(insists he be called Emperor)
- Symbol: His hat (Death loves it!)
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (HEAVY on the Chaotic)
- Portfolio: being incredibly crazy and awesome, being sane despite of his insanity, ending mobs just by praying, awesome hats, only considered emperor in his head and his loyal subjects
- Domains: Emperors, Insanity, Awesomeness
- Allies: Death, Dream of the Endless, Ryuk, The Emperor of Mankind, Old Man Henderson
- On good terms with: Anyone who hails from San Francisco, every Cloud Cuckoolander god in the Pantheon.
- Enemies: The Trollkaiger, Johan Liebert, Nixon's Head, The Chaos Gods
- Annoys: Nekron
- No relation: Delirium of the Endless
- One day, the Daily Pantheon News (run by J Jonah Jameson) found strange articles about someone calling themselves Norton I, who was declared the Emperor of the Pantheon. Many gods, particularly the Council of Cloudcuckooland loved it so much that they somehow convinced nearly every god to invite Emperor Norton to the Pantheon. The praise that came from him was immense.
- Ayumu conceded and crowned him personal Emperor of Cloudcuckooland. Norton gave her back the post because all he ever wants to be is Emperor, nothing more. Emmet celebrated his ascension by making an exact replica of the San Francisco Bay Bridge out of LEGO.
- He was originally petitioned to be the god of Authority in Name Only, however as King Dedede had taken that position he was instead allowed to preside over the Crazy Sane and those with a Napoleon Delusion. Both Dedede and Norton think each other is a genuine ruler, and
- When vouched for his mental health, the Chief of Police had this to do say: "that he had shed no blood; robbed no one; and despoiled no country; which is more than can be said of his fellows in that line." This is just one of the many things that have engendered respect for the man.
- Death likes him a lot. She's seen many kings and rulers, but considered him the best. She also loves his hat, and Norton lets her wear it now and then. Also personally thanks Dreams of the Endless for helping him aspire to be the Emperor he needed to be.
- He is strong and insane enough to resist all of Trollkaigers trolling, Johan's Mind Rape AND can tank Excalibur's talks without going insane. Dreams of the Endless notes that it's because his craziness keeps him sane.
- Managed to deny Slaanesh his/herself by being utterly un-tempted, even having the gall to tell She Who Thirsts he's being inappropriate. Likewise, the other Chaos Gods failed to corrupt him because there is nothing they could offer that he'd want, and that they cannot break his Crazy Sane mentality. While earning their enmity, it curried favor with the Emperor of Mankind (though has reminded Norton that he out-emperors him).
- While never a true leader, he is nonetheless really popular with the House of Leadership due to his Crazy Awesome nature and skilled pacifism. Even evil-aligned deities who think he's mad admit that, were he an actual Emperor, he'd be one of the greatest in all of history. Tywin Lannister in particularly is bemused by the thought of imagining how the War of the Five Kings may go had he sat on the Iron Throne.
- Nixon's Head is so far the only Leadership deities who hates Norton, whom he considers a "crazy hippy" and wants to boot him out of the pantheon. Unfortunately for him, he's alone in this opinion, and his approval ratings have dropped drastically upon making this statement.
- Progressions of mobs can easily be stopped by him kneeling between them and praying. This effect causes them to realize their actions and walk off.
- He Has legalized his own currency in the Pantheon. Only a few gods (like Charlotte LaBouf who loved his story) actually uses it.
- To the utter shock of the Council of Cloudcuckooland, he is taking an expedition to the Friendship Asylum. Due to his ability to still be sane because of his insanity, it is nothing more but a test to see how long before he becomes a broken mess. The Council has supported him with everything they can.
- Many have noted that despite his eccentricity, Norton was a man ahead of his time in some issues. He proposed a League Of Nations well before most others did and explicitly forbade any form of conflict between religions or their sects. This earned him a good deal of admiration.
- Norton saw quite happy to hear that after years, the construction of the San FranciscoOakland Bay Bridge was done back in the 1930s and further still on the birth of the United Nations, though he notes it could be more proactive.
- He even once put himself between a group of rioters and their Chinese targets and began reciting the Lord's prayer in a form of protest until the riot scattered.
Fuminori Sakisaka, God of Madness Vision
- Symbol: An axe which is covered in Meat Moss
- Theme Song: Schizophrenia
- Alignment: Started as True Neutral, but drifted into Chaotic Neutral of sort
- Portfolio: Twisted Vision, Seeing Everything as Eldritch Abomination and Eldritch Location, Romancing a Cosmic Being, Only Being Able to Stomach Human Flesh, Not Good with People, Major Drop in Sanity, Unholy Matrimony, Yandere, Tragically Failing To Be With Saya No Matter What
- Domains: Madness, Vision, Love, Cannibalism, Murder
- Superior: Gen Urobuchi
- Allies: Saya, Yubel
- Enemies: Mahiro Yasaka, The Hunter, Hannibal Lecter
- Odd Friendship: The Great Ones
- Almost dying in a car accident, Fuminori was saved mainly due of an experimental brain surgery method. However, it came with a price as the surgery caused him to have agnosia where everything he sees is bloody and fleshy and everyone he sees are practically Eldritch Abominations. It also affects his senses, as he cannot feel, hear, sense or taste anything like a normal human would. In the meanwhile, everything what would fit those descriptions appear relatively normal, like Saya, who herself is an Eldritch Abomination.
- Even after his ascension, he cannot see anything like a normal human being. Where he has accepted his reality as it is, he still sees even the most beautiful deities as pure creatures of horror. On the otherhand, the more demonic and gross something is, the more "normal" it appears to him. For example, "Fog World" and "Dark World" of Silent Hill would be in reverse.
- Plus his time in this world alongside Saya has twisted his mind completely. He is willing to kill to live in peace, eats human flesh as anything else tastes disgusting and even accepted a gift from Saya which is essentially a broken Sex Slave, both mentally and physically, even if he wasn't fine with it at first.
- Some gods wonder how he is just casually here as he committed suicide by bashing his head into an axe after seeing Saya die in front of him. Some gods wonder if it had to do with a clash of Nitro+ characters, where he assists Saya occasionally.
- To his fortune, he seems to be able to see Saya as the girl she knows no matter what form she takes.
- Learned about his creator and other worlds he has been involved. Where he isn't a guy who blames Gods for anything, he seemed to have said that "Should have known that the god is a jerk". He feels bit sad for Sayaka Miki after hearing that what she had to endure through isn't that far off from his ordeals. Sayaka herself is disgusted by him.
- One of few people what Mahiro can really say he dislikes as he is like a symbol of what he fears he might become due of his interaction with the types of Nyarko.
- Some gods have jokingly said that he has Meat Vision. Though they don't want to mock him with that as they know that Saya can mess with their brains to give it to them.
- Really hates the Hunter due of the idea that they might be after Saya. She will not let anyone harm her and would have done something about it if he himself wasn't really out of their league. He seems to be arranging a meeting of sort with them. Near a well of sort...
- In a funny twist of fate, he ended up "befriending" the Great Ones as not only can he see them as mere giants, but in sense, him having Insight wouldn't really make him crazy from the stuff he would see. Though he has no interest on gaining great knowledge to achieve such state and doesn't really care if the Great Ones get killed by the Hunter.
- There are many gods who are disturbed by him like Adell, Akihiko Sanada and Marth due of how he sounds. On other, the God of Stoicism Heero Yuy says that it is surprising how stoic he can really be in a world he lives.
- Some gods say that Hannibal Lecter one invited him to have dinner with him. Reportedly the way it ended was Fuminori managed to chop off Lecter's arm off, chew on it and says that "Now that I think about it, animal meat is as good for me".
- Somehow got his hands onto a Warhammer-style Power Armor, though no one is sure from who he got it from. Some gods speculate it came from Slaanesh while some think it came from Tzeentch. Both of them seem valid and neither of them have taken responsibility.
Pinbacker, God of Space Madness
- Symbol: The blinding light of the sun
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Man Is Dust In The Eye Of God And It Is Their Time To Die, Light Is Not Good, Space Madness, Satanic Allusions, Ax-Crazy, The Fatalist, Burned From Head To Toe But Still Tough, Religious Bruiser, The Best Hope Mankind Had, Spanner in the Works
- Domains: The Sun, Madness, Light, Dust, Space
- High Priest: Doctor Weir
- Followers: The children on Ryvius, Rock Hound, Saren Arterius
- Allies: SCP-1548, The Grand United Alliance of Destruction,The Lich, YHVH, Seymour Guado, Nekron, Kefka, Zs'skayr, The Night's King
- Enemies: Saint Walker, Ra, Clark Kent (and any other Kryptonian), John Connor, Amaterasu, Leona, Volcarona (really, anyone related to the sun), The SCP Foundation, Lucifer, Titus and anyone who tries to save the world.
- Opposed by: God (God, the Devil and Bob)
- In the near-future, the sun was dying. Earth would send a team of scientists on-board "The Icarus" to give it new life, and when that failed a second Icarus was sent. That crew would come close to failure upon learning just why the first failed; Captain Pinbacker. Driven insane by his time in space, he would sabotage the mission and come close to preventing them from saving the world. Seemingly incinerated in the sun, to the horror of many an astronaut he found himself ascended to the Trope Pantheon.
- Being bathed in light, it was difficult to get a good image of Pinbacker. This recording was the best found.
- Initially sent to save the world, spending so much time near the sun seems to have driven him mad, along with given him third degree burns. He believes that God himself has decided humanity's time is up and intends to fulfill this "holy mission" by sabotaging any attempt to save the world. It makes him an easy pawn for YHVH to manipulate, as does Nekron whom Pinbacker believes is "the angel of death helping me out".
- God refuses to associate with him due to his desire to end the world in His name. Pinbacker assumes said God is a demon trying to tempt him away from "what needs to be done".
- Sees himself as an angel of light, having an odd reverence to the sun yet wishing its death. Naturally, he's an enemy against every single solar deity, with special contempt towards Volcarona due to her ability to function as a second sun. Of all solar deities, Ra hates him the most; he's spent eternity trying to prevent the end of the world, so seeing the sun drive him to omnicidal mania revolts him.
- The Night's King has shown some interest in Pinbacker, since his goals of snuffing out the sun could help align with his own objectives; bringing forth an eternal winter and an army of the death. Zs'skayr also finds the idea of taking sun like he plans useful. Both are cautious about it though, given he's pretty unstable.
- It's not clear how he's Made of Iron when he's burned from head to toe. He sees it as further proof that God is on his side.
- Has tried to spend time in the House of Faith, however very few can stand being around him. Saint Walker in particular is mortified at his delusional religion; he faced the end of his world from its dying sun, lost his family in the process, but sought to stop it and when it seemed inevitable didn't try to accelerate the apocalypse. Seymour Guado, however, agreed with him that everyone should die and be at peace.
- With how he came about, the Lich is in Pinbacker's eyes a definitive sign that the end is nigh. The Lich likes the help, but believes that he's "under-selling" by just trying to kill the Sun. Hopes to sail with him to a billion worlds, until all light is extinguished.
- Somewhat of a Satanic Archetype; he's bathed in light, serves as an "Adversary" figure and in the same vein as YHVH's Satan is acting on "God's" behalf. He'll rip the throat out of anyone who says this in ear distance, claiming to be a holy man. None of the other Satans or Lucifers want to be compared with the lunatic either.
- In his delusion, he believes that Superman and every other Kryptonian is a demon sent to prevent Revelations and humanity's ascent into Heaven. After all, they're powered by the sun so they must want to save it and defy God's will! Yeah, he's sort of loopy.
- Opposes John Connor for trying to save the world over and over from SKYNET, who he believes is a sign of mankind's arrogance and destiny for self-destruction.
- His voice is the same as Titus, which displeases him a lot. Pinbacker in turn took one look at the dying world of Holy Terra, and the galaxy of the 41st millennium, before declaring his antagonism to the Imperium of Mankind:
Pinbacker: "Your "Holy Terra" is an abomination, as is your Imperium. A festering half-living cinder of an entire galaxy where the Devil is God. And yet you fight to protect mankind's worthless existence? I swear on the name of the one true God that I will kill the cancer that I once called home, and I won't stop until your fetid galaxy has found the one true peace it needs-the peace of the grave!
- As he's merely a tough, but ordinary human, he was ignored by most of the Pantheon as an effective non-entity. This let him operate Beneath Notice as an agent of the GUAD, compromising the SCP Foundations to leak documents that re-canonized SCP-1548 enabling it to return to the Pantheon as a threat. As a Sentient Star that's actively contentious of life and trying to snuff it out, Pinbacker boasts to everyone, or just himself when alone, about the Hateful Star being the living proof and embodiment of his ideals. SCP-1548 has yet to acknowledge this likely since he's still a mere human, which he's fine with. As for everyone else, especially the Foundation, they are acknowledging him now, or in the 5,700 year it's predicted it will take the star to physically reach the Pantheon.
- Agrees with Kefka on the futility of man, hope and ideals.
Pinbacker: "I am Pinbacker, Commander of the Icarus One. We have abandoned our mission. Our star is dying. All our science. All our hopes, our... our dreams, are foolish! In the face of this, we are dust, nothing more. Unto this dust, we return. When he chooses for us to die, it is not our place to challenge God."