List of Character Profiles by Player
Archimedes (Thread V)
- Cloudcuckoolander: Is obsessed with learning to fly and makes household appliances into weapons of death. Oh, and he talks to his flying lightbulbs.
- Hammerspace: How does he even keep half his shit in that tool belt and backpack?
- Token Evil Teammate: Tried to beat one of his teammates to death with his bare hands.
Goodington (Thread VII)
- Applied Phlebotinum: His hat can break the law of conservation of matter because it's made out of a reality warping mineral.
- Friendly Enemy: He seems to share a good relationship with Clover "The multiplying man" Smith. So much that they can have very civil conversations along with exchanging gifts. Though they still beat the crap out of each other when they are on the job.
- Hair-Trigger Temper He once tried to kill a man because he was playing country. He also has a hate of deli meats, super heroes, pancakes and breakfast... Though he does have a fondness for tea time.
- Hammerspace: His hat pretty much works on cartoon physics. Despite the hat being of normal size, it can contain saw blades, knives, helicopter blades, and several other things. If he tried hard enough he could probably contain the entire universe in that thing
- Morph Weapon His hat can transform into a gun and several other weapons. Probably a boombox too.
Kalden Battlebane (Thread VII)
- Anti-Villain: To some degree Kalden is this. He steals, pillages, and loots to his heart's content, but he has a code of morals. He tends to not attack guards, and never kills without a good reason. In fact he is outright disgusted when somebody tries to break the cutie. Which further proves that the group is just the other evil.
- The Bard: He carries around a Adamintine battle lute, that has a rapier strapped to it. And has the power of Magic Music.
- Our Goblins Are Different Kalden Battlebane is quite noticeably a goblin. Though he does not murder, rape, or cause havoc for no reason. Though he does steal... Quite often actually.
- Pirate: He owns his own pirate ship which was later turned into a land boat. He even got a job from one of the heroes.
- Homage: A very obvious one of Don Quixote.
- Heteronormative Crusader: He sees sex that can't bear a child as selfish, because you need to repopulate after the apocalypse... Despite him stating you should only have sex after marriage.
- Large Ham: Often makes speeches about how he is Holier Than Thou. He also once sang on top of dancing dragons before giving a speech just so he could raise morale.
Dace Turon (Thread IX)
- Aerith and Bob: Dace Turon and his robot buddy, Dave.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: He has been charged with 29 counts of thievery, 42 counts of smuggling, and 89 counts of breaking safety regulations.
- Farm Boy: He was one before he decided to become a mercenary of sorts.
- Recycled INSPACE: He likes to refer to things this way. Like he has some space molasses on his space ship that uses space fuel to run.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Was killed fairly early on, in an inglorious manner.
Heno (Thread X)
- Made of Iron: His entire body is hard as iron, a result of years of being struck in the same place to harden the area. Though not as effective against sharp objects.
- The Magnificent: He's titled The Mountainous.
The Comet (Thread X)
- Only Known by Their Nickname: What is he really called? Nobody knows.
Hellosh bin Deathlose (Thread V & VI, briefly)
- Anti-Hero: After losing his powers and meeting up with Hellen, Hellosh evolved into a level V antihero. Which is probably a step in the right direction, since his old self was a straight up Villain Protagonist.
- Dark and Troubled Past: He has nightmares of his father.
- Horned Humanoid: A pair of antelope horns grow from the top of his skull.
- Jerkass: At his best he's a mega jerkass. At his worst, he's a monster.
- One-Handed Zweihänder: He doesn't one-hand it, he spins it.
- Playing with Fire: In the fifth thread, he had the power to ignite things and/or large areas, although he lost this in subsequent threads.
- Third Eye: Nothing much is known about Hellosh's third eye, and the only time it was shown is in the end of the fourth thread.
- Token Evil Teammate: Between him and Etna, they are most evil members of the group.
- Troll: He likes to taunt both enemies and allies, and he loves to see them mad.
- Weapon of X-Slaying: His sword is especially effective against demons.
Hellen (Thread V & VI, briefly)
- Living Emotional Crutch: If Hellen somehow died, Hellosh wouldn't just go insane, but world destroying insane! Meaning, he will probably become worse then his old self.
- Morality Chain: Is this for Hellosh. Without Hellen, no one would stop Hellosh from becoming a villain.
Dallas Hobo (Thread VII)
- Cloudcuckoolander: The Dallas Hobo is... a unique individual. For example, he believes in the existence of a homeless deity and that the universe, or even the multiverse, is part of said deity's facial hair.
Crossbreed Priscilla (Dark Souls) (Thread VII)
- Breath Weapon: Specifically, ice.
- Cute Giant: While dwarfing the cast of the thread she appeared in, her appearance was otherwise that of a conventionally attractive young woman. Albeit one with a fluffy tail.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Always walked barefoot. The reason for this was never addressed.
- Gentle Giant: Generally soft-spoken, and preferring to shy away from violence.
- Mystical White Hair: Possibly due to her heritage, her hair is snow white.
Edward Alphonse (Thread VII)
- Artificial Limbs: Edward admits his brother was responsible for the loss of his right arm. How that happened and why is still left a mystery in the threads for the time being. Though it's possible that Catherine found him and offered to replace his arm, along with other medical needs. What makes Edward's arm different from other artificial limbs is that it is twice the size of a normal arm and filled with enough weapons to embarrass even the United States Military.
- Badass Longcoat: He dawns a brownish duster, which compliments his brownish hat.
- Cyborg: It's a bit hard to tell how much of a cyborg Ed is, but considering he told Vanessa that his teleporter is inside of him, we could assume a lot.
- Electronic Eyes: Although never seen due to his helmet, an incident in his backstory left his eyes needing to be replaced with cybernetics.
- Helmets Are Hardly Heroic: Averted. Edward never took off his helmet during his time in VII and Arena. Much like his arm, the hamlet is also a core part of his look.
- Idiot Hero: Although Edward has good intentions, he always does something to make a situation worse, regardless of how bad it was before.
- Macross Missile Massacre: The shoulder of his robot arm contains a mini missile pod.
- Nice Hat: Speaking of hats, Edward never takes off his, much like his helmet.
- Swiss Army Appendage: His right arm can fire miniature seeker rockets along with having some electric capabilities, as shown when his arm started sparking when he confronted Heavy. And according to Dirty, it has even more weapon/gadgets.
Rex Crossholt (Thread V, VI & VII)
- The Atoner: Went to Hell and back (literally) to free Carmen, which was ultimately to alleviate his guilty conscience.
- Back from the Dead: In-between the fifth and sixth thread, Rex committed suicide as part of a Deal with the Devil ...And got demonic powers as a result.
- Boxing Battler: His fighting style is that of a kick boxer.
- Deal with the Devil: Literally made a deal with Lucifer, committing suicide as part of a ritual to free Carmen.
- Fights Like a Normal: In the fifth thread, he fought mostly using his fists and pistol, using electrical powers more as a supplement than a staple.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: He put headphones on and played music whenever he didn't want to hear something.
- Hellish Pupils: After being resurrected as a demon, his pupils turned the shape of upside-down crosses.
- Jack-of-All-Trades: Alchemist, Boxer, Former Thief, Hacker.
- Self-Made Orphan: He did kind of kill his parents.
- Shock and Awe: A large portion of his abilities revolve around generating electricity.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: After being resurrected a demon, he became more callous and all around more of a jerkass.
- Upgrade Artifact: A bracer on his left arm lets him use electricity. Boosters on his shoes.
Carmen Valencia St. Luna (Thread V & VII)
- Attack Reflector: The Treachery spell is capable of reversing the direction of an attack.
- Beware My Stinger Tail: Has a flexible tail, with a heart-shaped tip, which can be used to stab.
- Boobs of Steel: Sports a DD cup, and enough strength to punch dents in plate armour.
- Blood Knight: Though not the type to actively look for a fight, she enjoys getting into one.
- Blood Lust: On the occasions that she kills someone with her tail, she licks the blood off of it and enjoys it.
- Calling Your Attacks: She does this with her Hell circle-based spells.
- Charged Attack: The spells based on the circles of hell can be charged to increase them in magnitude.
- Circles of Hell: Her spells all centre around these. She has a residence on the Second Circle.
- Combat Sadomasochist: Both being in pain, and seeing others suffer, arouses her, most notably seen when she struggled to not rip her clothes off when seeing Erica and Laguna beaten to an inch of their lives.
- Combat Stilettos: She wore high heeled shoes in her cameo in the eighth thread, where she used the heel to collapse a opponent's windpipe.
- Cultured Badass: Fond of books, speaks in a quasi-formal manner, and her favourite drinks are wine and tea.
- Cuteness Proximity: Loses her sense of grace in favour of squeeing like a small girl at the sight of small animals.
- Determinator: Determined to see her dream come true, and will stop at nothing to see it so.
- Devil in Plain Sight: Her pupils are upside down crosses. That should come as an obvious warning sign.
- Eating Optional: Being a supernatural being, she has no need for food, but can eat if the mood strikes her.
- Elemental RockPaperScissors: She's immune to fire, but vulnerable to cold.
- Extreme Omnisexual: Will do anything and/or anyone.
- Face of an Angel, Mind of a Demon: Zig-zagged. She normally has horns, bat wings and a tail, clearly showing what she is, but can hide these with magic, making her look more like a normal woman.
- Facial Markings: One of her tribal tattoos is on her right cheek.
- Faux Affably Evil: In most cases, her pleasant demeanour is only there so she can get closer to a person and manipulate them.
- Femme Fatale: She uses her wiles and magic to get with anything.
- Fireballs: One of her basic ranged attacks is throwing balls of hellfire.
- Geometric Magic: The spells based on the Circles of Hell and her healing spell are this. Said spells also make the associated runes pop up without needing to be traced first.
- Healing Hands: She has a spell that, after stabbing herself, generates a magic circle capable of healing wounds.
- Hellish Pupils: She has upside-down crosses as pupils, as well as red eyes. It doesn't get more hellish then that.
- Holy Burns Evil: Holy places/relics/attacks make her ill, how much is depending on the power of which.
- Horned Humanoid: Has a pair of backwards-facing horns grow from the back of her head.
- Kicking Ass in All Her Finery: Has fought in semi-formal dresses and high heels without being hampered by it.
- Kiss of Death: Being a succubus, she can suck out a person's soul with a kiss.
- Lady in Red: Red white and black make up the entirety of her wardrobe.
- Lady of Black Magic: Commands high-level fire and wind magics.
- Manipulative Bitch: Often manipulates people, going to various length in this. It ranges from getting them to do a simple task for her, to completely ruining their lives.
- Master of Illusion: An expert at weaving small-scale illusions, mostly used to conceal things.
- Minidress of Power: Her default outfit is a dual-layered short-ish dress.
- Morphic Resonance: Although able to change nearly everything about herself using illusions, she's unable to change her pupils.
- Never Gets Drunk: She's near-completely immune to the effects of alcohol.
- Of Corsets Sexy: Wears a corset as part of her default attire.
- Perception Filter: Part of her illusion magic, and the most oft used thereof, she can make herself, others, and objects invisible, or make it seem different than it is.
- Pointy Ears: Has long, backwards-facing ones.
- Psychic Powers: Has some minor psychic powers, mostly centred around bending emotions. She can also leave a projection of herself to serve as her eyes and ears. The projection moves independently of herself.
- Psychotic Smirk: Most often flashed in the anticipation of battle.
- Rage Against the Heavens: She wants to do a lot of angel murdering for numerous reasons.
- Sex Is Violence: Being the Combat Sadomasochist that she is, she moans in pleasure when hurt.
- Soul Power: She feeds off of these and draws most of her power from the mass she's consumed.
- Summon to Hand: Can summon her dagger and other objects stored in her hammerspace to her hand, from a puff of black smoke.
- Supernatural Sensitivity: Of the Active Detection variety. She can sense when one is using magic, and to a lesser degree, the level of magical power one has.
- Symbiotic Possession: When bound to the chain he carried, she had a symbiotic relationship with Rex, enhancing his powers in exchange for draining his life force.
- The Tease: Enjoys teasing people, or otherwise putting them in similar embarrassing situations.
- Transformation of the Possessed: The body she placed her soul in gradually underwent a metamorphosis to look like her original body.
- Victoria's Secret Compartment: Stored a calling card in her cleavage, in her cameo in the eighth thread.
- Villain Protagonist: Decidedly evil, but still spent the majority of thread VII on the heroes' side, only becoming an antagonist after deciding to serve Milly, who was out to kill the group.
- Visionary Villain: Dreams of a unified Hell. And considers no price too great to see it come true.
- White Hair, Black Heart: Her hair colour is a silver-y white, and has a very long list of crimes to her name.
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: She wore shorts when adopting the Vice persona.
- Winged Humanoid: Has a pair of bat wings attached to her shoulder blades.
- You Will Not Evade Me: The Gluttony spell, which draws targets and/or objects to the point where the spell was cast.
Yukino Nishida (Thread V, VI & VII)
- Animorphism: She could turn into a fox.
- Black Swords Are Better: Her katana is black, with a neon-red edge.
- Blood Knight: Loves the thrill of a fight and the kill, and went out of her way to get it, killing indiscriminately. This stopped midway through the sixth thread, but she still loves fighting.
- Boobs of Steel: Neither her strength or chest size is as extreme as other examples in the series, but still enough to apply.
- Coat Cape: Wears a jacket clasped around her neck.
- Death of a Thousand Cuts: She'll mainly cut people over and over again until they stop living.
- Dimensional Traveler: As of the seventh thread, she became an interdimensional bounty hunter, hunting down dangerous dimension hopping criminals.
- Doesn't Like Guns: Considers firearms to be the weapon for the weak and/or cowardly.
- Doppelgänger Attack: Can manifest two copies of herself that can fight independently.
- Elemental Weapon: Hers mainly centres around fire and darkness.
- Fiery Redhead: Has a short fuse, and it doesn't take a lot to set her off. In fact, she's been called a timebomb more than once.
- Fireballs: She can launch crescent-shaped fireballs from her katana.
- Flash Step: Even without the need to accelerate, and up close, she can move faster than the eye can follow.
- Fragile Speedster: She can move fast enough to outrun and deflect bullets, but is quite light and can't take hits very well.
- Genocide from the Inside: She ended up murdering her family unwillingly.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: She's pretty easy to tick off and she can flip moods on a dime.
- Healing Hands: By holding her hands over the desired area and chanting a spell, she can heal wounds on herself or others.
- Highly Visible Ninja: Calls herself a ninja, but does the exact opposite of staying hidden. She stays out in the open at all times, and wears black and and brightly coloured clothes, at that.
- In a Single Bound: In the sixth thread, she jumped up to, and from buildings, one of which included a seven story tower.
- Kitsune: She's a humanized version of this.
- The Lad-ette: Uncouth, has a love for fighting, and booze.
- The Nicknamer: Has called Black★Rock Shooter a Vocaloid innumerable times, called Savranth "Soldier Boy", and Carmen "Demon Tits" just to name a few examples.
- Nominal Hero: Applied in her appear in the fifth, and early sixth threads, where she only cared for the thrill of a fight and kill, not the cause behind them.
- Power Dyes Your Hair: Specifically, white.
- Put the "Laughter" in "Slaughter": Her bouts of rampant killing went hand in hand with mad laughter.
- Spin to Deflect Stuff: At times done to deflect bullet fire.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: She can be the nicest person alive at some points, and a massive bitch most other times. Note: Most other times.
- Wild Card: People can never really tell what she's thinking, due to her more wild nature.
Skye Nishida-Logan (Thread V & VII)
- All Your Powers Combined: In her last stand, Skye stole from the protagonists the power they used most and used it against them.
- Evil Twin: Not a biological twin. Skye is a sentient virus, and a clone of Yukino, created by her to get Skye out of her body.
- FaceHeel Turn: Acted as Yukino's Morality Pet in the fifth thread, but turned evil in VI's epilogue, wanting to take revenge on Ness.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: When the group walked in on her room, they found her laying on her bed, with her face planted into a pile of stuffed animals.
- Graceful Loser: She knew from the start she would lose against the protagonists, and accepted her defeat when brought down by them.
- Literal Split Personality: She was split off from Yukino.
- Non-Human Humanoid Hybrid: She's part Blob Monster, and part Pure Magic Being.
- Rapunzel Hair: Her hair reached down to her buttocks.
- Really Was Born Yesterday: Came to be in the fifth thread, and was only a couple of months old by the seventh.
- Super Empowering: Like her progenitor, everyone infected with her virus gets access to one or a set of powers, what varies per person. Unlike her progenitor, it may come at the cost of one's sapience.
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: Upon introduction in the seventh thread, she wore a black tanktop, hot pants and combat boots. All black. Later, she changed this for a Little Black Dress.
- You Killed My Father: The reason her face heel turn is because Ness did exactly this.
- Younger Than They Look: She looks nineteen while being only a few months old.
Vanessa "Ness" Antoinette Sinclair (Thread VI & VII)
- A-Cup Angst: Downplayed. She's not very happy with her cup size, but doesn't fret about it extensively, either.
- Aura Vision: She can activate a scanner in her eyes to see living targets.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: With the help of the scanner mentioned above, she can scan for weaknesses in an enemy. She's also an all around quick learner.
- Dimensional Traveler: She travelled to Earth VII for personal reasons, but stayed there after these were resolved to help solve the anomaly that drew extradimensionals to the world.
- Ditzy Genius: A bit bad with common sense or naivete, but one of the smartest girls in her universe.
- Drives Like Crazy: She had an instance of this in the sixth thread. Not so much in the seventh, but that may just be because the truck she drove was weighed down by a several-hundred kilo Space Marine.
- Due to the Dead: She feels a responsibility to make up for her past, which involved a lot of dead people. After the events of the seventh thread, she created a new holiday in the honour of Roxy, naming it Caturday. These days are the only times she takes off her fedora, instead wearing a Animal-Eared Headband.
- Enemy Within: Her AI generally gives less than two fucks about killing others once it's fully let loose, the exact thing she tries to avoid doing when she fights.
- Flip Personality: This sometimes happens as Ness' uses her AI abilities a bit too much, causing her eyes to change to a red color for longer than a few moments.
- Friendly Sniper: A sniper rifle is one of her weapons of choice, and she's very warm and personable.
- Gun Nut: She's very interested in firearms, though more because the craftsmanship that goes in them than as tools of destruction.
- Hyperspace Arsenal: Her belt holds her everything.
- I Call It "Vera": She's named her revolver Edge.
- Instant Sedation: She had a tranq dart rifle and pistol. In later threads, this was changed to another mode on her revolver.
- Light 'em Up: She can charge her bullets with light to boost her ammo's capabilities.
- Martial Pacifist: When she can help it, she doesn't kill her enemies. She'll either sedate them or immobilize them with goo.
- Mage Marksman: Has used some magic alongside her marksmanship, mostly in the form of throwing exploding balls of light to blind enemies.
- Meganekko: She dons white-rimmed glasses (as of the 8th thread) to keep from using her AI to correct her vision for her.
- Motherly Scientist: She's more of an engineer than a scientist, but otherwise, it applies. She adopted Roxie, and raised her by herself.
- Multicolored Hair: Black and blonde.
- Nice Hat: Her fedora. She wears it everywhere as it acts as a reminder of her parents.
- Psychic Block Defense: She had her AI set this up after the events of the sixth thread.
- Static Stun Gun: Her revolver can be set to fire shock-infused ammo rather than lethal ammo.
- Thinking Up Portals: Reversed-engineered a device capable of opening portals between dimensions, and uses this to go to and fro places on the fly.
- Thou Shalt Not Kill: For reasons unknown, she's vowed to never take a life.
- Weak, but Skilled: As strong as one expects of a mildly athletic engineer, but an excellent marksman.
- Weapon of Choice: A revolver and sniper rifle are her main weapons of choice in the thread.
- Where Did We Go Wrong?: She wondered this upon hearing of Roxy's fall from grace and subsequent death.
- Wrench Wench: Mainly fights using guns and gadgets she's built in her lab and builds a lot more other things as well.
Roxanne "Roxy" Blue (Thread VII)
- Bleed 'em and Weep: She had a brief mental breakdown after shooting an illusion conjured up by Alice Chazzing, which very much seemed real.
- Corrupt the Cutie: She was pretty much innocent until she started hanging around with Greed to try and become stronger.
- The Fashionista: Makes and sells her own clothes and acted as an aesthetic consultant for a few companies.
- Gaining the Will to Kill: The exchange with Alice Chazzing mentioned above was the turning point for Roxy, becoming more ruthless after this.
- Handguns: Before unlocking her latent powers, a handgun was her weapon of choice.
- An Ice Person: After being infected with Skye's virus, Roxy could generate freezing cold.
- Important Haircut: She had significantly shorter hair after her re-introduction, having it only at a length where the ears would be on a human.
- It Gets Easier: During the wizard tower arc, Roxy convinced herself that killing was necessary, and sympathy was a hindrance, this helping her cope with it.
- Mega Twintails: She had long ones before her re-introduction in the Virus arc.
- Murder Makes You Crazy: Already on a clear downwards slope since the encounter with a brainwashed Rika, by the time she was re-introduced, Roxy had completely lost it.
- Natural Weapon: Has feline retractable claws that are sharp enough to easily slice through bone and are metallic and unbreakable, at that.
Rika (Thread VII)
- Anti-Magic: Downplayed. She can be affected by magic, but only one time, becoming immune to it afterwards.
- Black Magician Girl: Has decent magical powers at her disposal, while only being in her early teens.
- Child Mage: She's a witch, and only fourteen years-old.
- Cute Witch: Acts with endearing mannerisms.
- Healing Hands: Knows a fairly potent healing spell.
- Magic Wand: Possesses a wand, which she needs to cast her spells, completely unable to do it without the wand.
- Power Makes Your Voice Deep: Her voice goes from her normal girly one, to that of a 30 year-old woman when casting spells.
- Sharing a Body: Shares a body with an unnamed spirit.
- Summon Magic: Rika has the ability to summon fluffy bunnies. D'awww. Which may come with a variety of weapons such as bazookas and chainsaws. Not d'aww.
- Third-Person Person: A curse placed on her makes her refer to herself in third person.
- Witch Species: Born to a family of magic users.
Anise Sinclair (Thread VII)
- Ascended Extra: Anise was supposed to simply be a minor NPC, but ended up being a significant character.
- Blow You Away: Like her predecessor, Anise can generate winds of various strengths using the True Wind Rune.
- Dead Person Conversation: Due to the True Wind Rune connecting them, Anise could see and communicate with Erica's ghost after they died.
- Happily Adopted: She was adopted by Dr. Alvarez.
- Has Two Mommies: Her adoptive mother, Dr Alvarez, and her surrogate mother, Erica. Although the latter soon died.
- Not Growing Up Sucks: After inheriting the True Wind Rune from Erica, Anise stopped aging, leaving her looking like she's sixteen.
Amelia Cross (Thread VIII)
- Horned Humanoid: Has a pair of curled horns on the side of her head.
Preginald DS-ington (Thread I)
- Cultured Badass: Never went anywhere without his Tophat and Cane. Except when he wore a pith helmet that time he went werewolf hunting.
- Dimensional Traveler: Crossing the veil of time and space was quite literally an everyday occurrence for him.
- Fantastic Racism: Preginald hates all organic life. Even comes with its own Fantastic Slurs - 'Squishies' (Yes, that was lifted from Dr. Nefarious).
- Ridiculously Human Robot: Took naps, collected trophies, and occasionally discussed Robot culture.
- Robot War: Though it was never gone into too much detail, Preginald and some other robots Turned Against Their Masters, then decided to branch out in the field of genocide to other dimensions.
- Villain Protagonist: Had an obvious plan for world domination Since the very beginning.
Reginald Cuftbert (Spoiler Warning Fallout 3 & New Vegas) (Thread II)
- Bomb Throwing Anarchist: He's an anti-establishmenterian, with a penchant for throwing explosives around.
- Elemental Punch: If you happen to count Shotgun Shells as an element.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: Reginald's primary method of engaging in combat is just punching people. Well, that and a variety of cobbled together explosives.
- Grenade Tag: On occasion, he would slip timed mines onto a person and sneak away to watch the results.
- Leeroy Jenkins: Despite being trained in stealth (and at one point gaining optical cloaking abilities), his preferred method of fighting is charging straight into battle with his fists raised.
- Mad Bomber: Completely off his rocker, and having various kinds of explosives as his weapon of choice.
- Nice Hat: Even after going through a few costume changes, one thing has always remained consistent in his look- his woman's bonnet◊.
- Power Fist: The Ballistic Fist is this, while also doubling as a very short-range shotgun.
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill: One of his favored method of killing people involved slipping live explosives into their pockets. The character quote is from when he killed a mid-boss... by placing a lit stick of dynamite in his pocket and hurling him off a tower, just to see which would end up killing him first.
Four (Thread II & III)
- Absurdly Youthful Mother: Chronologically she is two years old... it's best not to think about the implications of that. For clarification, her (adult) mind is two years old chronologically. It was transferred into the body of an adult catgirl (whose chronological age is unknown).
- Action Mom: Zig-zagged. Started out as a Non Action Girl for most of the second thread, learned some combat skills late in it, and went back to lazing around for much of the early third thread. She fought with a mech later in the early parts for a bit, stopping when said mech blew up. Trauma over this kept her away from the battlefield until late in the midpoint of the third thread, where after she got a new mech and got over her PTSD. She then went back to lazing around for the later parts of the third thread. Her entire pregnancy took place while dealing with Chaos and the actual childbirth happened during a four-way battle.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: She is a living mental condition.
- Extreme Omnisexual: She mostly hits on women, and feminine robots in the case of Lambda-11.
- Grand Theft Me: Was given the body of a catgirl, which she used for the majority of the second thread, after which she was moved to a clone of said cat girl.
- Mama Bear: She once hacked off an ork's hands to free her daughter.
- Mini-Mecha: Piloted mechs in the third thread.
Rose (Thread II & III)
- BFG: Her sniper rifle is almost as large as she is.
- Heroic Safe Mode: Enters a robot-like state when engaging in combat to keep fear from crippling her.
- Light 'em Up: Developed light powers in the finale of the second thread.
- Magic Music: Taught by Eddie, Rose can heal wounds by playing the bass guitar.
- Mix-and-Match Weapon: A sniper rifle with a Sinister Scythe attached to the stock.
- Power Gives You Wings: Grows a pair of angelic wings when using her light powers.
- Tranquil Fury: She had this whenever she turned off her emotions.
'The Kid' (Bastion) (Thread II)
- Drop the Hammer: The Calamity Hammer, a massive warhammer.
- FaceHeel Turn: The Kid joined the forces of Chaos, where he happily fought alongside Regulus.
- Gunslinger: Carries a variety of firearms. The Calamity Cannon is a BFG.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Only known as the Kid. No one knows what he's really called.
Etna (Disgaea) (Thread IV)
- A-Cup Angst: Not pleased with her lack of cleavage, and having it pointed out is triggering her Berserk Button.
- Girlish Pigtails: Gravity defying ones, but still.
- Large Ham Title: Beauty Queen Etna.
- Muscles Are Meaningless: Has thinner arms than a child, while easily stronger than a legion of men put together.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: Her outfit consist entirely of black, with red accents.
- Stripperiffic: Wears a top that barely covers more than a bra, and a miniskirt.
Rozalin Zenon (Disgaea) (Thread V)
- Black Eyes of Crazy: The sclera of her eyes are black when the other side takes hold.
- Gatling Good: Got a large minigun from a weapon rack, and carried this with her for the remainder of the thread.
- I Call It "Vera": She named her minigun Rose Thorns.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Her evil side wasn't above feeding on human corpses.
- Impractically Fancy Outfit: She wore an heavily embellished gown, which considering she found herself appearing in a desert, quickly got in the way. She did eventually change into something more practical.
- The Medic: She learned first aid and field surgery from Bryce.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: Her normally plain black wings looked like they're splattered with blood when Rozalyn's other side comes out.
- Remembered I Could Fly: She remembered she could fly when fleeing from sandworms, and couldn't run very well due to being in a desert in high heels.
- Royal Brat: Although she developed a more down-to-earth demeanor as the story progressed.
Jessica Broca (Thread VI)
- Artificial Limbs: A cybernetic left arm.
- Friendless Background: Didn't have any friends before meeting Ness.
- Innate Night Vision: Being a Cat Girl, has a natural ability to see in low light conditions.
- Psychic Nosebleed: While it wasn't just a nosebleed, overloading her powers causes her serious pain, like with the fleet battle in WAOA6.
- Psychic Powers: Namely telepathy and teleporation.
- Teleporter Accident: She lost her arm this way.
Nybeth Obdilord (Tactics Ogre) (Thread VI)
- Animorphism: He could turn himself into a crow via magic.
Milly (Thread VII)
- Muscles Are Meaningless: She could lift cars and punch people across the room, while having the physique of an average 10-year old. She subverts this after her FaceHeel Turn.
- No Eye in Magic: Her Compelling Voice required her to maintain eye contact.
- Playing with Fire: Milly can create fire and explosive trap runes with her blood. Paradoxically, she is also vulnerable to fire.
- Troubling Unchildlike Behavior: This is to be expected from a child vampire dropped into a place where everything tries to kill you. Although self-defence and drinking blood was only the begining.
Victoria Dalca (Thread IX)
- "I just don't really think there's a lot of use for a worn out old war-machine like me any more."
- Covered with Scars: What parts of her aren't artificial have this.
- Made of Indestructium: Her artificial bits are made of this, being capable of withstanding blows from Desperado's high frequency blades.
- Perception Filter: To some extent. She can raise an aura that makes it impossible for her exact location to be noticed by sight.
- Voluntary Transformation: On top of the aforementioned muscle growth, she could also grow gills.
Long Fang (Thread IV)
- One-Way Visor: His helmet featured a black visor.
Lyra Reed (Thread VI)
Valvatorez (Thread V)
- Make Me Wanna Shout: While in bat form, Valvatorez can produce sonic shockwaves by shrieking.
- Names to Run Away From: Valvatorez's moniker is 'The Tyrant'.
- One-Winged Angel: After feeding on human blood, Valvatorez gained the ability to transform into a giant bat-like creature.
- Power Makes Your Voice Deep: After drinking human blood and being empowered by it, it was stated his voice sounded deeper.
Fenrich (Thread V)
- Immune to Bullets: Except silver ones.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: His jacket is red with black decals, his trousers and shoes are black.
Rita Mordio (Thread VI)
- Amplifier Artifact: After lacing her clothes with Mythril, Rita no longer needed to say a chant before casting a spell. Said mytril also boosted her already considerable power.
- Black Magician Girl: Rita knows a plethora of elemental magic such as fire, lightning, earth, and darkness.
- Chessmaster Sidekick: She easily had enough power to wipe Loki out three times over, but stayed loyal to him, even after being freed from the mind control.
- Dragon Rider: Taking after Loki, Rita began riding a dragon which she raised herself. She even established a bond between herself and him.
- Hero Killer: Rita was responsible for killing Ness, and would've killed Jessica if she hadn't teleported away.
- Hyperactive Metabolism: She carried jelly bean-like candy which had healing properties.
- No Social Skills: Well, poor ones. She isn't totally inept.
- Whip It Good: Her scroll could function as a whip. How? Magic, that's how.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Rita is deathly afraid of ghosts. She eventually came across a whole village of them.
- You're Insane!: Being brainwashed by Loki for several weeks, during which she was practically a mass murderer, left her with less then stellar mental health.
Envy the Jealous (Fullmetal Alchemist) (Thread VI)
- Black Eyes of Crazy: In its unleashed form, Envy's left eye is black, while retaining the puce iris.
- The Chessmaster: He has fooled everyone to think Tao is some kind of evil master mind. Yes, Tao from BlazBlue.
- Extra Eyes: In its unleashed form, Envy's right eye has several irises and pupils.
- Morphic Resonance: A thing it can't change is how much it weighs. On occasions, it forgot that.
- Multi-Armed and Dangerous: It is octopedal in its unleashed state.
- Shapeshifter Guilt Trip: It did this with Black by changing into Black Gold Saw.
- Shapeshifter Weapon: It's fond of changing one or both of its arms into a blade on a tentacle.
- Voice Changeling: It can imitate the voice of a person too, even when it has never met that person before.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: It can shapeshift into any other person, animals and Eldritch Abominations.
Salvatore (Thread VII)
- Alchemy Is Magic: He learned to create Philosopher's Stones from Greed.
- Life Drinker: He can do this to restore his youth after becoming a Homunculus.
- Mon: Salvatore is a Pokémon trainer.
- Mummy Wrap: Salvatore had his Cofagrigus do this. In most instances, this was followed by him draining the lifeforce from a victim.
- Older Than They Look: While being over fifty, Salvatore looks to be a fair amount younger. After stealing the life force from people, he looked to be in his early thirties.
- Our Homunculi Are Different: Following Greed's advice, Salvatore managed to turn himself into a human-based Homunculus.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Salvatore eventually decided he had enough of putting up with the madness the group got in to and/or caused, and left to live in Dubai.
Shadar the Executor from Ni No Kuni (Thread VII)
- Age Without Youth: Shadar is over ten-thousand years old, but unfortunately for him, his agelessness didn't come with eternal youth.
- The Faceless: The shadow that his hood casts obscures Shadar's face.
- Hermetic Magic: Shadar casts spells by tracing runes in the air.
- Hidden Eyes: Shadar's eyes are hidden beneath his hair and hood.
- Translator Microbes: A spell lets Shadar understand all spoken words and also make his words understandable to those who wouldn't speak Common Tongue. A similar spell lets him understand and/or speak to animals.
Hazama/Yūki Terumi (Thread II)
- Made of Evil: He would cease to exist if people stopped hating him.
- Obviously Evil: Well, let's see... Evil Wears Black, Hellish Pupils, and the occasional Slasher Smile. Yep.
- The Power of Hate: Literally lives off it.
- Shut Up, Kirk!:Just shut up! You sound like a living self-help pamphlet!
- Straw Nihilist: Combined with Evil Cannot Comprehend Good when he asks the heroes what the point of fighting the bad guys is when they'll all die one day anyway.
Laguna Loire (Thread II & VII)
- Badass Normal: His only power is summoning and dispelling various guns.
- Beware the Nice Ones: He doesn't get annoyed often, and even then it's only for a few seconds. But he will chew out anyone, even his friends.
- Big Brother Mentor: His defining trait. Laguna does his best to keep everyone together. With a group like this, he has a lotta work to do. Ship Tease is kind of a side effect. Most of the guys in the group that have problems either don't let it get to them or don't like to talk about it, so most of Laguna's pep-talks are directed towards Erica, Four, and Æanna.
- Can't Hold His Liquor: After having a few drinks, he ended up throwing up in Eddie's car.
- Character Tics: His leg cramp and lack of direction, though they aren't brought up often.
- The Chew Toy: Try to find a fight where he doesn't get hurt.
- Composite Character: He remembers the events of FFVIII, but he has his abilities from Dissida and some memories of the 12 cycle.
- Due to the Dead: When Charlotte and Laura die, Laguna is very sombre, despite barely knowing them. He was the one who took their tags. Even with Madoka, who tried to kill them, (albiet against her will) he still said goodbye and took her tags.
- The Gunslinger: He can use machine guns, shotguns, sniper rifles, missiles, homing rockets, grenades, sticky bombs, and a laser cannon! The cannon also has an auxiliary function that generates a small laser blade.
- Martial Pacifist: He will not attack unless he is absolutely forced to, even when he's facing down known bad guys. Heck, he tried to set up an alliance with Kaptin Bluddflagg.
- Perma-Shave: Never grows any facial hair. Out-of-universe, it was joked he's actually unable to.
- Only Sane Man: When he first showed up, he was frequently shocked by the group's oddness. Even now there are times where he has to stop and stare.
Lambda-11/Nu-13 (Thread II, III & VII)
- Enemy Within: Nu is this to Lambda. They eventually had a Battle At The Centre Of The Mind with Grace helping Lambda retake control.
- Flying Weapon: Lambda/Nu have swords that hover behind them.
- Not Quite Flight: She can hover via her anti-grav generator.
- One-Way Visor: Their visor is black with a red dot at the center.
- Rapunzel Hair: Lambda's/Nu's hair is longer then they are tall.
- Split-Personality Takeover: Nu took over the body in the third thread after Lambda was pushed by Athena.
- Storm of Blades: They can generate energy swords as well as use the physical ones floating behind them.
- What Is This Thing You Call "Love"?: Lambda a hard time understanding emotions at first, even her own. At one point, Four invited her to, well... Lambda blushed and turned her down, but she didn't quite know why.
Relius Clover (Thread III)
- Affably Evil: While having no moral qualms, Relius always speaks in a gentlemanly fashion, even when in combat.
- Guinea Pig Family: He turned his wife into a weaponised doll.
- Mad Scientist: Not as hammy as most examples, but still completely off his rocker.
- The Sociopath: Sees people as experiments waiting to happen.
Makoto Nanya (Thread III & VII)
- Dangerously Short Skirt: It's like a pair of napkins clipped to a thong.
Kenna Atalanta (Thread VII & IX (briefly))
- Chew Toy: An out-of-universe example. She's the subject of frequent dog jokes.
- Depleted Phlebotinum Shells: Her handgun can hurt supernatural creatures, though she's not a great shot. Somewhat lampshaded by a friend who insists on calling it the Silver Bullet.
- Fights Like a Normal: Prefers to use wrestling moves and MMA in a fight. Even when she transforms, it's generally just to give her strength a boost.
- Lightning Bruiser: Quick and skilled in single strikes and short combos.
- Partial Transformation: She can change body parts into lupine variants to boost her strength, speed, vision, ect. Excitement, stress or anger can also trigger this.
- Power Glows: Her enchanted handgun emits a faint glow.
Samus Aran (Thread IX)
Bang Shishigami (From Blazblue) (Thread II)
- Improbable Weapon User: He uses a giant nail as a weapon. With emphasis on giant.
- Large Ham: Loud and proud, usually shouts things when he is in a positive mood.
Maka and Soul (From Soul Eater) (Thread III)
"It's ok...I can deal with this...I'm cool..."
- Like an Old Married Couple: They are constantly arguing with each other, usually about small and unimportant things.
- Psychic Powers: By reading others souls, they could sometimes bring up the person feeling, memories or emotions with it.
Valentine (From Guilty Gear) (Thread III)
- Brought Down to Normal: To destroy Regulus, she gave up her demonic powers, turning her into a human.
- Emotionless Girl: Largely so when she was a villain, the only emotion she had was anger.
- HeelFace Turn: Started out a villain and eventually switched sides.
- Punched Across the Room: This happened to her after being punched by Makoto, which pulverized her ribcage. Fortunately for her, Regulus was there to patch her up.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: She wears a black dress with red accents.
Noel Vermillion/Mu-12 (From Blazblue) (Thread III)
"All lies shall fall before my divine blade."
- Cuteness Proximity: She has an obsession with pandas.
- Flying Weapon: As Mu-12, she has a series of swords that hover behind her.
- Morph Weapon: Her pistols could change into a chaingun, missile launcher, and a bow and arrow set.
- Not Quite Flight: As Mu-12, she can hover using an anti-grav generator.
- Restraining Bolt: Her guns helped control her emotions. When she didn't have them, Kefka transformed her into Mu-12 and used the slave crown to control her.
- Robot Girl: As Mu-12, her personally and attacks are very robotic.
Taokaka (Also From Blazblue) (Thread IV)
- Ambiguously Gay: Tao has an 'obsession' with women's 'chests'. Although it's not clear if she's secretly a pervert who loves a free touch up or just innocent, because she quotes them as 'lovely and soft'.
- Cat Girl: Her feline nature has been displayed by her trying to chase a butterfly (which ended in Tao hitting a window face first), purring when being stroked, and usually saying 'Meow' in every sentence.
- The Faceless: The shadow cast by her large hood obscures her face, although her eyes and mouth can still be seen. It's not officially known what she looks without it.
- Lazy Bum: Often sleeping or eating.
Crystal and Venomion (Original Characters) (Thread IV)
"I'm Crystal's 'other half'....not by choice..."
- Literal Split Personality: After working for Thantos (the god of death) Crystal was given a wish. She used it to give Venomion her old body restored and placed her soul into in, so she could be finally free.
- Magic Misfire: Crystal is a beginner at Ice magic, her spell sometimes would cancel or create snowflakes instead of proper attacks. After travelling to Lore and hanging out with Katrina, she started to have more control over her magic.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: While Crystal is generally kind, happy and can heal people, Venomion is a bitch, disrespectful towards others, and prefers to poison people rather then heal them.
- Sharing a Body: when they were first with the group, Crystal had to share her body with a powerful evil witch named Venomion. It was a curse that was put on them when Crystal was 10 years old.
Odile and Dokurod (From Battle Fantasia) (Thread IV)
"What's the matter? Never seen a talking skull before?"
- Black Magic: Dokurod was/is a dark lord and is able to flow his magic through Odile so she can have a power boost in battle.
- Really 700 Years Old: Dokurod is least over 200 years old.
- The Undead: Dokurod is a living skull, just a skull. He sits on top of his little perch on Odile's baton.
Black Rock Shooter AKA Mato (From Black Rock Shooter) (Thread V)
- Chained by Fashion: She has chains dangling from her sword as Insane Rock Shooter.
- Dimensional Traveler: After meeting with Dead Master in the Hazama, she was quick to smash through the barrier of the world by Chariot. Black searches the new world in the search for Dead Master and her way back home.
- Emotionless Girl: Not quite, but she acts like it. This is to prevent her Superpowered Evil Side from taking hold.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: Her left eye blazes up during battle.
- Hammerspace: She can materialize all her weapons and modes, from her trusty arm cannon to a motor bike.
- Martial Pacifist: Doesn't like to kill or fight unless her life depends on it.
Holly (OC) (Thread V)
- Mad Bomber: Loves explosions and carries around a Plunger with her.
- Plucky Girl: She's often carefree and positive with others.
- Sssssnake Talk: When ever she says a word with 'S' at the start or end she carries it on, for example: 'Sssorry Misssster!'. this is a combination of a lisp and the fact that creepers make a 'Hsss' sound when they go near a player.
Gumi Genkins (OC) (Thread VII)
- Bizarre and Improbable Ballistics: Using a magical card, Gummi can manipulate the trajectory of the bullets fired from her sniper rifle.
- Four-Star Badass: She is the 16th General of the Shadow Slayers.
- Hand Cannon: She has this as her sidearm.
- Universal Ammunition: She could load any type of small arms ammunition into her Sniper Rifle. Justified, in that magic allowed her to do so.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She's been nicknamed Greenie due to her long green hair.
Alice Chazzing (OC) (Thread VII)
- Cane Fu: Often used for leaning on or twirling about when bored. However, it has more practical uses.
- Casting a Shadow: Alice can generate a fully tangible shadow hand from her cane.
- Mix-and-Match Weapon: Her pistol fires shotgun slugs.
- Screw the Rules, I Have Supernatural Powers!: Alice often went on stealing sprees with Greed, making use of her teleportation power to make breaking and entering a breeze. Why? Because it's fun!
- Teleporters and Transporters: Alice can teleport anywhere within sight and without warning.
- Teleport Spam: She's rather fond of doing this, although she can only teleport a number of times before wearing herself out.
Tophat (Thread II, III, IV, (briefly) VI & VII)
- Animate Inanimate Object: It could move itself around using a telekinesis spell, in the fourth thread.
- Blue and Orange Morality: Who would expect a sentient hat to adhere to human morals? It did learn to comprehend and adhere to human morals eventually, however.
- Brainwashing for the Greater Good: It wished to do this to fix the Crapsack World that was the sixth thread. It didn't succeed, however.
- Deal with the Devil: Made a deal with Hermaeus Mora for Erica's memory.
- Dirty Mind-Reading: This happened more often then it liked when reading Four's mind.
- Due to the Dead: It vowed to remember its fallen friends when no one else could.
- Humanity Is Insane: In the early days of its life, it had never understood humanity.
- The Musketeer: Tophat's weapons of choice are a desert eagle and rapier.
- The Needless: Well, for the most part. It does require what amounts to sleeping.
The Meta AKA Agent Maine (Thread VII)
- Cybernetics Eat Your Soul: One AI didn't do Agent Maine much good. Five of them all but killed the man he used to be.
- Light Is Not Good: That white armour and golden visor must be a sign that the Meta has a good heart, right? No. Definitely not.
- Mix-and-Match Weapon: The Bruteshot has a large curved bayonet attached to it.
- Super Strength: He's strong enough to lift and throw cars.
Azimuth (Thread VII)
- Magic Staff: He carried one of these in the seventh thread, it containing Tophat's soul.
- Not So Different: At the end of their duel, he said this to Erica.Azimuth: (after narrowly escaping Erica's would-be coup de grâce) I see you already know the strengths of treachery. A few more years and you'll be the same as me. If you survive that long.
Harper Ayers (Thread VII)
Erica/Joy (OC) (Thread II, II, VI (briefly), & VII)
- The Ageless: In thread 3, the True Wind Rune bonded to her, making her unable to age.
- Armour-Piercing Question: Given to Tophat when Shadar removed her sense of kindness in the seventh thread.Erica: Were I only more selfish before, I could have simple lived for myself, enjoying a simple life. but no, I felt compelled to help others, so many times, I went out of my way, never expecting so much as gratitude in turn. If only I could make a little difference, that was enough. Foolish! That such insanity hasn't killed me yet is nothing short of miraculous, and now you would have me return to that state?!
- Aura Vision: She can see a target's lifeforce, or lack thereof with the Detect Living and Detect Dead spells.
- Badass Teacher: While not a teacher by trade, she taught Sophia, Rika, Nanami, Laguna and Anise to use and/or improve on their magic. She also helped Nanami with her grasp of the English language.
- Being Good Sucks: She believed in this as of the seventh thread. She didn't let such feelings stop her from doing the right thing, however.
- Blow You Away: After acquiring the True Wind Rune, Erica could generate winds of varying strengths, which she did more often then using the Rune's power in full, since this was less strenuous.
- Book-Ends: She started out as a spirit, and spend the last few days on Earth as a spirit.
- Brought Down to Normal: After separating herself from Regulus, she became a normal human.
- Call to Agriculture: After graduating from the College of Winterhold, Erica became a landscape artist, which kept her busy for the next two-hundred or so years.
- Deal with the Devil: Seeking a solution to her memory problem, she made a deal with Hermaeus Mora.
- Death Seeker: By the seventh thread, she practically become this due to a host of mental problems. She strongly considered suicide on more then one occasion.
- Empowered Badass Normal: Some time after being becoming an ordinary human, the True Wind Rune bonded with her, granting her agelessness, immunity from diseases and things affecting her soul and powerful wind magic. Later, she learned to cast spells that didn't come from the Rune.
- Evil Me Scares Me: In the second thread, when she was a spirit, she was often frightened once she cooled off after a fit of rage. Which was actually Regulus gaining control. Much later, in the seventh thread, she scared herself twice; first once Harper injected her with a rage drug, and later once Shadar removed her sense of kindness.
- Fantastic Light Source: Erica could generate a ball of pale-blue light that either hovered to the side of her head, or stuck to whatever surface it was thrown at by casting the Magelight and Candlelight spells.
- The Fog of Ages: This played a major role in her later life. After living for over 300 years, memories started overwriting each other.
- Healing Hands: Erica could heal hounds with either her own healing magic, or the healings winds from the True Wind Rune. The latter was more for emergencies, however, as it greatly sapped her strength.
- Healing Magic Is the Hardest: While being a competent mage, Erica's lack of anatomical knowledge made her an average healer.
- Instant Armor: In the seventh thread, Erica can make her flesh harder than steel with the Ebony Flesh spell.
- Intangibility: When she was a ghost.
- I Thought Everyone Could Do That: When she was still new to the mortal world, she often question why people wouldn't just find a new body once they died.
- Lethal Chef: In her early days, Erica had no cooking skills what so ever. Or even knowledge of what was and was not edible.
- Literal Split Personality: She split herself off from Regulus at the end of the second thread.
- Martial Pacifist: Erica strongly dislikes violence, and tries to avoid it if possible. Even when pushed, she often will try to take down an enemy non-lethally. This changed in WAOA 7, when—off screen—sparing enemies backfired one time too many.
- The Mentally Disturbed: Oh, yes. As of the seventh thread, she was disturbed, alright. She suffered from her degrading memory, near-crippling PTSD, and occasional suicidal thoughts.
- Morality Adjustment: Thrice. First, she slowly developed from a Heel to a Face in the second thread, going more in the Face direction in the third. And in between the third and sixth thread, she went back more towards the Heel side. If you count Shadar altering her mind to thoroughly set her on the Heel path, and Tophat turning her back thereafter, it happened a grand total of five times.
- No Sense of Personal Space: Erica is rather fond of hugging, and in her early life, didn't think doing so was a problem, even if the person receiving the hug was someone she just met. With but one exception, no one else seemed to mind either.
- Only One Name: Given the fact that she has no biological family, that she has no familial name is not surprising. By the seventh thread, however, she referred to herself as Erica of Solitude.
- The Paralyzer: She had a spell that caused full body paralysis.
- Pay Evil unto Evil: In the seventh thread, Erica was far more vicious when it came to dealing with those she saw do wrong, going as far as taking their souls.
- Rugged Scar: Erica has one large scar on that spans the length of her back, which she got from a curse Regulus inflicted on her in the third thread. By the seventh thread, she also had several smaller scars on her side from when she was stabbed and was in too much pain to heal herself.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran: After suffering a staggering amount of psychological and emotional trauma, Erica's mental health wasn't in very good shape by the seventh thread.
- Shock and Awe: While Erica knows various offensive spells from the elemental trinity on top of her wind spells, she is most proficient with Storm (Which is another term for lightning) magic.
- Squishy Wizard: Being too weak to comfortably wear any armour, Erica had no defense outside of her spells.
- Took a Level in Badass: In thread 2, Erica went from running away and hiding at every battle, to being a decent shot, and powerful mage. After that, she travelled to Skyrim and spent more than two centuries at the College of Winterhold.
- Thousand-Yard Stare: In the third thread, Erica had a case of this after being mind raped by Relius Clover.
- Trauma Conga Line: Things repeatedly go wrong for Erica. Severely so. In the end, it reduced her to a state where she sub-consciously craved battle, and this, being a thing she hated, had the effect of being a spiral even further down.
- Unfinished Business: After being Killed Off for Real, her ghost couldn't pass on to the afterlife until the curse she unwittingly placed on New York was lifted.
- Unscrupulous Hero: She was this in her appearances in the sixth and seventh thread, where there was nothing of the idealism she had in her youth remaining.
- Watching the Sunset: She did this with Anise before passing on into the afterlife.
- Who Wants to Live Forever?: By thread 7, she had lived for 374 years. This had the unfortunate side effect of her brain being full, making her unable to store any new information without great effort, and even then, another memory is replaced. And she has out-lived everyone dear to her. Except Tophat.
- Wound That Will Not Heal: In thread 3, she was afflicted with a curse by Regulus, which caused a large wound to appear on her back, which was killing her. Slowly.
- Wreathed in Flames: She can surround herself in fire with the Flame Cloak spell.
- Yank the Dog's Chain: Nothing ever goes well for Erica. If it does, assuming something will happen to change that at a later date is a safe bet.
Regulus/ Anger (OC.) (Thread II & III)
- Alien Blood: Regulus doesn't bleed in the traditional sense, its blood—like practically everything about it—is pure negativity.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: It is anger and hate incarnate.
- Battle Aura: It can generate a black aura, the size of which depending on how much negativity it has fed upon.
- Breakout Villain: While starting out as a side-villain, Regulus ascended to a loved/loathed villain amongst players for being the first to torment the protagonists emotionally.
- The Corrupter: The more negativity it can absorb, the stronger it gets. Thus, making people's lives as miserably as (in)humanly possibly was its main motivation when it first surfaced. Later, it sided with the forces of Chaos. The powers of which indoctrinated it to some extent, making it wish to expose as many things as possible to the malignant Warp energy. It was frighteningly efficient in this.
- Dark Is Evil: Has a black and purple colour scheme, and is very much a force of evil.
- Death from Above: On several occasions, it called forth a meteor shower for widespread destruction.
- The Dreaded: Regulus was feared by most of the protagonists, and even some villains. And not without reason.
- Emotion Eater: Regulus grows more powerful, the more negative emotions it can draw from. Anything that's negative will do, but anger and hate are the most nourishing.
- The Needless: Being a Physical God, Regulus didn't have any of the needs a living being might.
- Non-Humans Lack Attributes: Has nothing in the nether region.
- Person of Mass Destruction: Frequently laid waste to entire cities with a bit of effort.
- Psychic Powers: Mainly telepathy and teleportation, and to a lesser degree, Emotion Control.
- Rage Against the Heavens: Regulus' hatred for the divine lies at the core of its motives.
- Redemption Rejection: By the end of the second thread, Laguna, or rather his spirit, offered Regulus a chance at a life not revolving around hate and destruction. By the third thread, it completely disregarded the words of wisdom.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Its three red eyes is just one of the very obvious signs Regulus was nothing but trouble.
- Soul Power: It can see souls and interact with them as if they were a physical presence, and place a curse on one's soul which would obliterate it.
- Stellar Name: Named after the brightest star in the Leo constellation.
- Super Empowering: It can infuse people with parts of its essence, giving them a set of powers similar to its own, on a smaller scope.
- Supernatural Is Purple: Regulus' body is purple.
- Third Eye: It has a third eye on its forehead.
- Time Abyss: Regulus' "species" existed when time first began to flow.
Eddie Riggs (from Bütal Legend) (Thread II)
- Cool Car: The Deuce, a quick hotrod outfitted with gatling guns and flamethrowers.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Eddie is fully clad in black, and only villains wear black, right? Wrong.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Eddie is half demon.
- Instrument of Murder: By playing chords on his guitar, Eddie can generate bursts of flame, bolts of lightning, and localised earthquakes. By playing solos, he can summon animals from the Land of Metal, strengthen allies, melt faces, bombard an area with a flaming zeppelin, and more.
- Supernatural Gold Eyes: He has this while his demon powers surface.
- Winged Humanoid: He spawns a pair of bat-like wings when his demonic side surfaces.
Kefka Palazzo (From Final Fantasy 6) (Thread III)
- Attack Reflector: His Reflect spell could reflect spells.
- Dancing in the Ruins: Kefka happily watched the world burn from atop the his "Monument to Non-existance".
- Evil Laugh: "Wha-hohohoho!"
- For the Evulz: His nihilism aside, a lot of the destruction Kefka caused was done just for the hell of it.
- Kick the Dog: Kefka poisoned a grievously injured child to make the protagonists look bad.
- Light Is Not Good: Kefka used the Light of Judgement spell to carve landmasses into pieces.
- Monster Clown: Kefka walks around with pink and red feathers in his hair, white face pain and red lip stick, wearing an outlandish, bright red and green outfit. He claimed it made him look regal.
- Monster Modesty: He wears a crimson loincloth when assuming the God of Magic state.
- Omnicidal Maniac: Being the nihilist that he is, Kefka saw fit to move what he saw as the inevitable along.
- Straw Nihilist: Kefka believes that everything is fated to be destroyed, and that whatever action one might take has no meaning since given enough time, no one will be around to remember it.
- Supernatural Gold Eyes: Once more, then assuming the "God of Magic" state.
- Supernatural Is Purple: His skin is deep-purple when, yet again, assuming the God of Magic state.
- Winged Humanoid: Kefka spawns six wings when entering his "God of Magic" state.
Balthier (From Final Fantasy 12) (Thread V)
- Armor-Piercing Attack: All his bullets were of the armour-piercing variety.
- Badass Normal: He may have a gun with magic bullets, but no real powers.
- Defector from Decadence: He left his birthplace, Arcadia. Which he doesn't have many fond memories of.
- Depleted Phlebotinum Shells: Balthier used a variety of enchanted ammunition, namely fire, wind and darkness.
- Improbable Aiming Skills: He was able to hit a target from far away, without using a scope.
- Improbable Piloting Skills: He managed to land an airship that was rapidly losing altitude due to having a hole blown into its hull without killing its passengers. Plus, the airship didn't blow up as they tend to do.
- Kill It with Fire: On two occasions, Balthier covered a target in oil, then set them ablaze by shooting them with burning bullets.
- Nervesof Steel: Very little fazes him. Even when being infected with the Logan virus, he dryly commented that "[he] thought he was losing [his] mind."
- Only in It for the Money: The promise of reward money is why he put up with Rozalin, who otherwise annoyed him quite a bit.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: His real name is Ffamran Mied Bunansa, although this was never brought up.
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: Zig-zagged. On one hand, he didn't do the things one would expect a Real Life pirate to do. On the other hand, he did help in commandeering a ship, and was actually the one to suggest it. He also engaged in some Jack Bauer Interrogation Techniques when questioning an Overlordian pilot.
- Throw Down the Bomblet: Balthier carried a variety of hand grenades, most notably one that covered whatever was nearby when it detonated in oil.
- Wrong Genre Savvy: He occasionally calls himself the leading man, while doing little of notice.
Paddra Nsu Yeul (From Final Fantasy 13-2) (Thread V and IX)
- Cleavage Window: A small one, although it shows more stomach then chest.
- Emotionless Girl: Not quite, but close enough. She experience emotions normally, but rarely shows it.
- Magical Eye: Yeul's eyes show a golden, flower-like image whenever she receives a vision of the future.
- Non-Action Guy: She is a whittle fourteen-year old with a limp.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: Despite only being fourteen, Yeul acts quite mature.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Navy blue, to be precise.
Caius Ballad (From Final Fantasy 13-2) (Thread V and IX)
- The Ageless: Since having been granted a divine heart, Caius became immortal.
- Battle Aura: Caius has a subtle one whenever he casts a spell, manifesting as a distortion in the air.
- BFS: It's almost as large as himself.
- Curtains Match the Window: Both his hair and eyes are purple.
- Due to the Dead: His last name isn't his, it belonged to a warrior whom Caius killed in a duel, whereafter he took on the name as a sign of respect.
- Entropy and Chaos Magic: Caius uses Chaos magic to control time, gravity, and more.
- Eyes Do Not Belong There: The hilt of his sword has an eye on it.
- Gravity Master: While hardly a master of gravity, Caius knows some gravity-based spells.
- Hair Decorations: His headband and the beads and feathers thereon.
- Hates Small Talk: Downplayed. He didn't like small talk, but didn't go out of his way to make this known.
- Magic Knight: He's as skilled with the sword as he is with spells.
- Nominal Hero: His only goal was sticking by Yeul and doing his best to make her happy.
- One-Handed Zweihänder: Not only does he hold his BFS in one hand, he holds it in a Reverse Grip.
- The Stoic: He doesn't show much emotion most of the time.
- Supernatural Is Purple: Many of Caius' spells are a greyscaled purple in colour.
- Sword Beam: By either slashing, or stabbing the sword into the ground, Caius can send out waves of energy.
- Technicolor Blade: His sword is black with shades of purple.
- Time Master: Caius has spells to slow targets down or speed them up, as well as stop the flow of time all together. Among other things.
- Undying Loyalty: He swore an oath to protect Yeul, and over the course of hundreds of years, hasn't broken it.
Loki (From the Avengers) (Thread VI)
- The Bad Guy Wins: Loki successfully conquered the world, losing only one significant ally in the process.
- Blade on a Stick: His scepter/spear has two blades on it.
- Boom Stick: The scepter/spear is also capable of firing plasma bolts that explode.
- Cheshire Cat Grin: While no stranger to the Psychotic Smirk and Slasher Smile, there were a few moments when Loki smiled like this. Particularly when he convinced Rita to chase after a supposed ghost.
- Dragon Rider: Annoyed with the lack of transportation to places of interest on Anilam, Loki took it upon himself to find a new mode of transportation. It doubled as a display of power.
- The Emperor: Loki crowned himself this after taking over the world.
- Equal-Opportunity Evil: Loki doesn't discriminate between races and species. As a result, the beastkin of former Anilam actually started leading better lives.
- Establishing Character Moment: Shortly after being introduced, he loudly proclaimed his name to the rest that had just been introduced, followed by him stating they would do well to remember the name.
- Evil Is Petty: He executed an receptionist for not showing him respect.
- Galactic Conqueror: Loki didn't stop at conquering a single planet, and continued his path of conquest across a galaxy.
- Hellbent For Leather: The majority of his preferred outfit consists of leather.
- Instant Allegiance Artifact: His sceptre can turn nearly anyone into a subordinate of Loki. He made liberal use of this.
- Meaningful Name: As a huge up yours to Asgard, Loki named his empire Ragnarök, which is the day on which the Norse gods would die.
- No Sympathy: He barely showed a reaction when Nybeth, an ally that helped his war effort a great deal, was shot down.
- Perception Filter: To an extreme extent, where he made himself invisible to even people who normally could see through such tricks.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: He was fond of preaching about how humans (and every other humanoid in the setting, for that matter) were self-destructive creatures that needed to be controlled to Rita. Although he was more subtle about it prior to turning her.
- The Resenter: Loki bears a grudge towards his adoptive father and brother.
Greed the Avaricious (From Full Metal Alchemist) (Thread VII)
- Benevolent Boss: Despite being greed incarnate, Greed treated those close to him fairly well, even paying Roxy for her services in the time she worked with him.
- Berserk Button: Stealing from Greed means someone will die.
- Black Eyes of Crazy: The sclera of Greed's eyes are black when making use of his Ultimate Shield.
- Good Lips, Evil Jaws: When making use of his Ultimate Shield, Greed lacks lips.
- Grievous Harm with a Body: When trying to yank an axe out of the hands of a dwarf and finding the dwarf wouldn't let go, Greed had the idea to use the dwarf as an impromptu hammer. It was rather effective.
- I Choose to Stay: Greed gave up on finding a way back to Amestris after three months. Almost entirely because he had it better on Earth then he did there.
- Immortality Seeker: One of his greatest desires. Near immortality isn't good enough for Greed.
- Instant Armor: Greed can turn his skin as hard as diamond (Or as weak as graphite), a trick he calls the Ultimate Shield.
- Jerkass: While rarely outright insulting anyone, Greed is no stranger to making snarky comments, or speaking in a condescending manner. When he rents out rooms of his estate, he asks for extortionate prices whenever his property is damaged, no matter how negligible the damage might be.
- Kill the Cutie: Roxy cost Greed a significant amount of money. He didn't respond too well to this.
- Kleptomaniac Hero: Greed spent the majority of his time looting bodies, breaking and entering, robbing stores, and stealing cars. Although he certainly can't be called a hero.
- Lack of Empathy: Largely so. He cares for no one but himself, and views people as objects. Any showing of kindness is more akin to cleaning a device to keep it in working order, rather then him actually caring about the person in question's emotional state. Although there have been exceptions to this. Not that he would admit that.
- Lovable Traitor: Greed allies himself with practically anyone, as long as they can make it worth his while. Due to this, conflict of interests is to be expected.
- Morph Weapon: Greed obtained a staff that could change into a gauntlet. Punching things with this gauntlet made things explode.
- Never Gets Drunk: Due to being immune to poisons, Greed can drink all he wants, and never suffer any adverse effects. He won a drinking game because of it.
- The Nicknamer: With the exception of Gluttony and sometimes Alice, Greed never calls anyone by their name, coming up with nicknames that more often then not are condescending. Alice Chazzing - Bunny Boiler, Nanami - Fish Breath, Rika - Pixie Dust. Just to name a few.
- Noble Demon: Despite a whole host of negatives, Greed still has a code of honour in that he never fights women and doesn't lie. Although he'll still fight women who stole from him, and has no problem with telling half truths.
- Screw the Rules, I Have Supernatural Powers!: Not long after ariving on Earth, Greed smashed an ATM open while using his Ultimate Shield as an disguise.
- Sinister Shades: He appeared wearing these, but lost them after he was hit by a car shortly after.
- The Sociopath: At the end of the seventh thread, Greed had committed a multitude of crimes, but didn't feel guilty in the slightest.
- The Soulless: While being comprised of tens-of-thousands of human souls, Greed actually lacks a soul of his own.
- Super Strength: To some extent. He can smash through brick/stone walls with ease, although doing so without breaking his bones will require that his Ultimate Shield is active.
- Unskilled, but Strong: Greed relies on his resilience and overwhelming force to win the battle.
- Wrestler in All of Us: He used piledrivers on a few occasions. He also used clotheslines and haymakers.
Gluttony the Voracious (From Full Metal Alchemist) (Thread VII)
- Acrofatic: Despite his significant girth, Gluttony was quite agile and on his feet.
- Affably Evil: After being told 'no, you cannot eat me', Gluttony usually acts cheerily around people. Unless Greed tells him otherwise.
- Empty Eyes: His eyes lack irises or pupils.
- Extreme Omnivore: Although he doesn't do it often on account of such things not being very tasty, Gluttony can and has eaten wood and metals.
- Leeroy Jenkins: Gluttony has two battle strategies. One, run up to an enemy and bite them until they stop moving. Two, run up to an enemy and bite them until they stop moving while occasionally punching them.
Gideon Odio (OC) (Thread VIII)
- Conspicuous Gloves: Gideon hides the discolouration on his fingers by wearing gloves.
- Cyborg: To a slight degree. Gideon has a computer implanted in his brain.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Although Gideon is laden with dark magic, he seems like a decent person.
- Non-Action Guy: Gideon has no combat expertise and experience what so ever.
- Prophet Eyes: While not psychic, Gideon's eyes have largely lost their colour.
- Undeathly Pallor: Gideon has deathly-pale skin, with discoloured patches on his face and extremities. He tries to cover this up with makeup, with limited effectiveness.
Etemon (Digimon Adventure 01) (Tread VIII (Briefly))
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: "Darn heck it!"
- No Biological Sex: While being referred to with masculine pronouns, Digimon are technically genderless.
"The Bug" (OC) (Thread IX)
- Alien Blood: Orange, and irradiated.
- Animalistic Abomination: Assimilating various species, it turned itself into having one torso that was a mix of hyena and cheetah, four legs that were a mix between cheetah and impala, two insect wings, two feathered wings, a scorpion tail, an extra thorax with two human arms, a stocky, triangular head with black insect eyes, antennae, and a triple-beaked mouth. It wasn't pretty.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: Even as a grub, it was the size of a mouse. Since then, it has grown exponentially.
- Big Eater: As a grub, it could eat three times its body weight. Once it developed, it could eat eight times its body weight.
- Bloody Murder: It's blood - like the rest of its bodily fluids - is highly irradiated. Though it didn't actively seek to spray its blood over enemies on account of needing it to live, it only coming into contact with Shara because it stood over her when it was shot.
- Came from the Sky: It came to Earth inside a meteor.
- Evil Sounds Raspy: It sounded like it needed to cough.
- Evolution Power-Up: It can assimilate physical characteristics of creatures it eats. As well as the physical characteristics, it also assimilated the memories of things it ate.
- Filler Villain: While having significant build up, it only had a single confrontation with the protagonists.
- Healing Factor: It has this when cocooning itself. Outside its cocoon, it heals no quicker then any other creature.
- Hit-and-Run Tactics: Its preferred tactics. That it ended up fighting in an area that didn't at all facilitate it proved to be its downfall.
- No Biochemical Barriers: It has no problem breathing the air on Earth, nor eating just about anything organic it comes across.
- Omniglot: It learned to speak Swahili, Arabic and English by assimilating people from various nationalities. Though stress put a dampener on its ability to form correct sentences.
- Super Intelligence: Of the Exceptional Perception variety. It could calculate where a target was going to be, make adjustments to take external factors such as the direction and velocity of the wind into account. All in 1/1000th of a second. Unfortunately for it, its body wasn't fast enough to make the most out of this ability. The fact that sniper rifles aren't designed to be handled by crimes against nature didn't help, either.
- Super Senses: Sight and smell. It had a visual range of over 4 kilometers, could see UV light, and saw things in slow-mo. With smell, it could differentiate many species of plants and animals, and even blood-borne ailments. Unrelated to its other senses, it could also detect thermal signatures.
Samuel "Silence" Rodrigues (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance) (Thread IX)
- Appendage Assimilation: His facial skin and a good majority of the muscles have been replaced prior to resurrection, as he was slain by a plasma bolt to the face.
- An Arm and a Leg: On top of losing his right arm prior to his appearance in the thread, he lost his left arm as well when he was handling magically booby trapped armour, and not noticing the fact that it was harming him.
- Back from the Dead: He was resurrected by Ultri after his defeat at the hands of the protagonist in the Desperado Incursions arc.
- Collapsible Helmet: Downplayed. The faceplate is the only moving part of the helmet.
- The Dead Have Eyes: Despite his body being clinically dead, Sam can still see perfectly well. In fact, he can see in absolute darkness. Justified, in that his vision now works on magic, rather then sensory feedback from the eyes.
- Feel No Pain: This lead to a case of Major Injury Underreaction when he was informed his arm had been cut off, responding with just a "Well, shit."
- Invisibility Cloak: One of the upgrades made to his armour. The cloak either blocks certain types of EM radiation, or the whole lot of it.
- Named Weapon: The second Laser Blade he received is this, the model being named "The Beacon".
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: Zombie samurai.
- Noble Demon: He voiced his displeasure to Elm about it ordering to strike down Victoria (who had been captured and was in surgery) should Shara try anything.
- Our Zombies Are Different: A combination of a Type R and Type V. Being turned into a zombie didn't make him a shambling corpse. He has the same level of intelligence and skills he did in life.
- Power Armour: He wears the same suit of armour he had in life, but with numerous upgrades made to it.
- Scars Are Forever: The scars from having different bodyparts attached or re-attached are only faintly vissible, but there.
- Sword Beam: By adjusting the stopping point on his sword, the laser will go on indefinitely, until stopped by something else. Like, say, a target.
- Undeathly Pallor: He's deathly pale and has glassy eyes. The former makes him a Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette.
- Weapon of Choice: When visiting the armoury, Sam asked if they had any weapons like katanas, stating that he'd prefer it over the Laser Blade he was given.
Elm (OC) (Thread IX)
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: Unlike Sam, Elm has no moral qualms, so long as it means getting its objective done. It has restrictions in place that prevent it causing harm to non-combatants, though.
- Always Accurate Attack: It can lock on to a target by closely tracking their movement.
- Cool Bike: And not just any old bike, a jet-bike. Oh yes. To add to it, the jet-bike also comes with Deflector Shields, Frickin' Laser Beams, and an Invisibility Cloak.
- Cyber Cyclops: It has only one camera.
- Enemy Scan: It has one of these in its underside, although the scanner is more for medical purposes then to suit combat situations.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Its real name is just a really long serial number. "Elm" rolls of the tongue much easier.
Timea "Tiamat" Matiri (OC) (Thread X)
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Timea's claws can cut through rock with minimal effort.
- Affably Evil: On one hand, Timea is polite, generally caring, and abhors cruelty and killing for anything other then food. On the other hand, she doesn't see anything wrong with eating people.
- Becoming the Mask: As time passed, the line separating what Timea really is and her human persona became increasingly blurred, to the point where Timea isn't quite sure what trait belongs where.
- Breath Weapon: Timea can execute various elemental breath attacks,including but not limited to: fire, water, lightning, entropy and sunlight.
- Cool Old Lady: Her default form, by her choice, looks middle-aged. Despite her age, she connected to the vastly younger Anik.
- Doesn't Like Guns: While Timea doesn't like any weapon, she hates guns the most.
- In Harmony with Nature: Although not knowledgeable of all terrains, knowing next to nothing about the Sub-Arctic and Arctic regions of the world, Timea knows how to live in the wilderness.
- Made of Magic: Timea was formed from the Chaos, this being what fuels magic in the world she was from. This essence also makes up her being in physical form.
- Morphic Resonance: She can't change how much she weighs, or her scent. Among other things.
- Our Dragons Are Different: A dragon with seven heads, each with a separate and fully working brain. On her home world, she was also the very first dragon to come into existence, being birthed the Chaos.
- Photographic Memory: Remembers even small details from things she saw millennia ago.
- Shapeshifter Default Form: A well-dressed and dolled up woman in her mid forties, of Persian descent is her preferred form, outside of her true form.
- Supernatural Gold Eyes: Her default form has golden eyes, a hint to her mythical nature.
- Super Senses: Timea has an acute sense of smell, eagle eyes, and can see in the lower end UV spectrum.
- Super Strength: Strong enough to lift several tonnes.
- Time Abyss: At over 370,000 years old, she's prehistoric.
- Voice Changeling: This includes altering her vocal cords to change her voice, to that of a human or animal.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Timea can change into nearly anything.
- Wouldn't Hurt a Child: Downplayed. She goes out of her way to not bring harm to the young, either directly, or by harming a mother, but would if truly desperate.
Grace (Thread III)
- Intimate Healing: While Grace's healing magic doesn't require physical contact, it made those whom it was cast upon feel... pleasurable.
- Not Quite Flight: Grace can use her metaphysical barriers to levitate herself and/or others.
- Super Strength: As her dagger absorbed more souls, her physical strength increased.
Mike (Thread I)
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: Almost. His kukri could cut a man to pieces, but its failure to kill Swiftrunner cost him the fight.
- Gas Mask, Longcoat: He wore a leather jacket, and a gas mask in combat. Think NCR ranger.
- Revolvers Are Just Better: His personal sidearm was a Colt Python.
Dromaeus (Thread I & II)
- Back from the Dead: The group impressed Shor, the ruler of Sovngarde, enough that he allowed Dromaeus to return to them as a Hero of Sovngarde (Dromaeus the White!) to help them in the final battle against Regulus.
- Call on Me: In his life, he could use the Call of Valour shout to summon the spirits of Nord heroes from Sovngarde.
- Dimensional Traveler Dromaeus had a strange amulet found in an ancient tomb that he used to travel to and from Skyrim at will. It was lost on his death.
- Dark and Troubled Past: He hatched into slavery, and after killing his owner, lived as a fugitive for years.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: Dromaeus carried the Shield of Ysgramor, and it could take an unreasonable amount of punishment.
- Old Soldier: Dromaeus was the greatest warrior in Skyrim for a long time, and saw everything it had to offer.
- Rays from Heaven: This, combined with a rainbow bridge, is how Dormaeus returned to the mortal realm to lend his aid in the protagonist's darkest hour in the climax of the second thread.
- Screaming Warrior: Strangely, he also manages to be an extremely talented stealth warrior.
- Warrior Heaven: Dromaeus firmly believed that his valour would take him to Sovngarde, and did not fear death as a result. And he was right.
Æanna lif Amme (Thread II & III)
- An Ice Person: Although Æanna knows a variety of spells, one that launched a spike of ice at a high velocity was the staple of her offensive magic.
- Long-Lived: She lived up to be over 300-years old.
- Magic Knight: In her adulthood, Æanna fought in armour and with axes as well as with her magic.
- The Medic: Æanna is a skilled young mage, but her real talent lies in healing spells.
- Naïve Everygirl: Tends to be warmhearted and easily shocked compared to her jaded, aggressive mentor. Shows a darker side as time goes on, with moments like torturing Conall to prevent him from killing innocent people.
- Tragic Monster: Æanna is a vampire who drinks blood only to survive, and regrets that she even has to do that.
James (Thread III)
- Good Thing You Can Heal: James spoke what amounted to these words when he was hit by a radiation beam fired by Winona, which practically melted the majority of James' face off.
- Healing Factor: As a result of being infected with the G-virus, James could rapidly recover from most injuries.
- Improbable Weapon User: His weapon of choice is a modified crowbar.
Jacques Levesque (Thread IV)
- Innocent Bigot: There is a considerable lack of real bigotry for someone from the 1600s, although there was still the occasional poor choice of words.
Alex Mercer (Thread V)
- Kill and Replace: He did this with Raziel, although the 'kill' aspect didn't go quite as Alex had hoped.
Kara (Thread VII)
- Crystal Spires and Togas: When not in her power armour, Kara wears a toga.
Jio Freed (Thread II & III)
- Deal with the Devil: He made a deal with Satan, the entity inside him, that grants him power. This resulted in the 666 mark that appears on his left hand and grants him various powers, mostly based on Absorption
- Demonic Possession: Within him is the soul of Satan, Demon 1i.
- Duality Motif: His hair on the right side of his head is black, while it's white on the left.
- Emotion Eater: His O-Part, Zero Type R, literally forms blades based on the hatred of the target. This allows it to attack some targets while leaving others completely unharmed. In addition, the blades can not be blocked by physical forces.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: On a few occasions, he has used Devil Summoner to create a shield. One time he did this while challenging Charlotte and Laura when they threatened to kill another sleeping party member.
- Meta Power Up: By using Zero Type R in conjunction with his left hand, he is able to use the Devil Summoner ability.
- Nice Guy: Jio is a nice person, though he can be very tough on people he doesn't trust and outright disrespects those he sees as evil. Even Gods.
- Despite Varger continually attacking the group, Jio never behaved aggressively towards him or called him an enemy. Going so far as to not fight back during the Final Battle with him for a long time.
- Even after fighting Varger, he insisted that they spare him.
- He also promised to kill Varger personally if he did return as a threat. Proving that you should Beware the Nice Ones.
- Red Right Hand: Jio's left eye is blue, while the other is red.
- Regeneration: He posses this power but only when he uses his Devil Summoner skill.
- Swiss Army Weapon: His Devil Summoner skill can mix and match properties, abilities, and even material as he needs it. It can even create matter! It has been used to create shields, trap enemies, and even create a powerful gun similar to one Laura used.
- With Great Power Comes Great Insanity: He's far from insane, but he is divided between extremes. And Satan is an always present threat to his sanity.
Jin (Thread II & III)
- Beleaguered Childhood Friend: Jio's childhood friend. Satan killed his parents. Something he initially blamed on Jio. He even tried to kill Jio.
- Muggle Best Friend: While Jio is a demon, Jin has no such powers. Played with in him being a OPT, giving him the ability to use O-Parts. Something that was stated to be rare, even in their home series.
- Playing with Fire: His O-Part, Ashura, has a flame effect. The effect is a normal flame, but due to his skill and strong Spirit the flame is blue, unless his Spirit is tainted by hate— then it's black.
- Worth Living For: Despite his past, and a complete lack of family, he has a reason to hope and go on living. To free his friend, Jio, from Satan.
Satan (Thread II)
- Make Me Wanna Shout: By screaming, he can create powerful shock waves to knock down foes and even damage buildings.
- The Power of Hate: Satan is stated to hate everything and try to instil hatred in others. He doesn't even care if they hate him. As long as they hate.
- Psychic Powers: Several in fact. He likes to use telekinesis to throw people around. Also, ripped off Hazama's arm by staring at it. Diverted beams aimed at him before to accomplish a Misguided Missile effect. Perhaps using this power. Can force people to see whatever image he wants them to.
- Rubber Man: Has shown the ability to stretch his arms at will. Even his tentacles can stretch great distances seemingly without limits.
Riou (Thread III)
- The Ageless: He will never age or die of natural causes, but can still be killed.
- Blessed with Suck: As the bearer of the Bright Shield Rune, an aspect of the Rune of Beginning and one of the 27 True Runes. Great power, but it will affect his destiny and those of people around him. He also must fight the bearer of the Black Sword Rune.
Jowy (Thread III)
- The Ageless: He will never age or die of natural causes. Still flesh and blood, though.
Athena (Thread II (briefly) & III)
- Ascended Extra: Athena started out as a minor character in a plotline in the third thread.
- Brought Down to Normal: After her resurrection, Athena was a normal human.
- Named Weapon: Her quarterstaff was called Ice Titan.
- Simple Staff: When she was still an angel, Athena made use of a quarterstaff when fighting in human form.
- Third Eye: When she was still an angel, Athena had an eye-shaped mark on her forehead.
Luca Blight (Thread III)
- Card-Carrying Villain: Luca declared himself "the face of evil."
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: In this case, "doing something" meaning "murdering lots of people".
Zack Fair (Thread IV)
- Barred from the Afterlife: Zack couldn't rest until the task for which he was brought back was completed.
Hojo (Thread IV)
- Mad Scientist: Professor Hojo from FFVII brought his own brand of whimsy to the thread. Made clones of the group, kidnapped Terra (replacing her with a clone) and then tried to end the world to become a God.
Zavranth (Thread VI)
The Mason sisters
- Catchphrase: The Mason Sisters' "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof." line has become this.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Blue for EMily, green for Winona, brown for Sara, and purple for Gwen.
- Morph Weapon: Their weapons, aside from the obvious, function as quantum computers.
- Science Hero: The sisters were originated around the concept of using the fundamental forces of nature which were the strong nuclear, electromagnetic, weak nuclear, and gravitational force.
- Translator Microbes: They each have devices in their mouths that translate their language to 21st century English.
EMily (Thread II, III, VII, (briefly) IX & X)
EMily is made by beings 30,000,000 years into the future by people who have studied the human form to the highest extent. She, along with her sisters, were sent back to the year 3000 AD to aid in the protection of civilizations. She was sent further back this time to 2012. EMily appears to be around in her mid-twenties.
- Antimatter: She can fire projectiles of this, though it's used with scarcity.
- Mini Dress Of Power: She has a wide ballerina like skirt (part of her custom maid uniform) that acts like a charge capacitor amplifying her ability to store charge.
- Pre-Asskicking One-Liner: Said to Monsoon before firing a solar laser beam at his face."Don't stare into the sun."
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is a deep navy blue!
Gwen Gravity (Thread II, III & IX)
- Gravity Master: She had numerous powers related to the gravitational force. Including gravitational increase or decrease, mass movement, normal and inverse gravity wells, space-time sensory, mass sensory, and dark matter formation.
- Token Lesbian: It was supposed to be that Gwen was a lesbian because it was to serve as a contrast to EMily, who was heterosexual. The reason for this was that electromagnetic forces pull opposite charges together, like protons to electrons. If there was such a thing as negative mass, the gravitational force would repel masses of opposite sign, but attract masses of the same sign.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Gamma killed himself so he wouldn't have to kill Joe.
- Lawful Stupid: They tortured and nearly executed Alastair, not about the bombing he was suspected of, but over Obstruction of Justice before he was saved by the Eldar.
- Sociopathic Soldier:
- Upsilon. He threatened to kill a woman just to shut her up. In front of her entire village, which had just been evacuated.
- Lambda, possibly. She's the team's torture specialist, alongside Gamma.
- Super Soldier: All of them have some form of augmentation in their armour.
Joel Calley (Thread I, II & III)
Trilby (Thread I & VI)
- Alternate Universe: Trilb-y, his female counterpart, and RaN's Mall Fight Trilby.
- The Engineer:
- He built a robotic bear (who has yet to appear) and made Doc Com's robotic hoof/hand/sword, but nobody knew it was him.
- The other Trilby made his own Gauss Rifle, revolvers and mechanical arms.
- A God Am I: The later incarnation is from a timeline of Mall Fight where the Fighters God Tiered.
- HeelFace Turn: In the sixth thread, he tried to join the Xiphatians. They refused him, and almost arrested him, so he decided to side with the Legaians. Then promptly got arrested for being a magic user.
- Only Known by Their Nickname:Trilby: "No one calls me Will. That would be stupid."
- Revolvers Are Just Better: His revolvers fire British coinage.
- Jumping on a Grenade: He jumped on a decoy Joel covered in C4.
'Sarah'/Lyra (Thread VII)
- Amnesiac Hero: She arrived in the WAOA world with no memories. After Blake was defeated, she set out on a journey to either find a way to recover her memories, or make some new ones.
- No Name Given: 'Sarah' is what Torrin decided to call her, because she couldn't remember her name. It was revealed she's a clone of someone named Lyra.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Magenta.
Eve (Thread VII)
- Arm Cannon: Her right forearm is a rifle.
- Curtains Match the Window: Golden-blonde hair, gold eyes.
- Gem Heart: Her internal structure is made of magical crystals.
- Made of Diamond: When she had her powers swapped with Greed, she gained his Ultimate Shield.
- Powers as Programs: The crystals in her body can be switched to change her power-set.
- Ridiculously Human Robots: The human like appearance is justified; the fact that construct soldiers like Eve aren't human is secret.
- Supernatural Gold Eyes: Because of the magical crystals that allow her to see.
- What Is This Thing You Call "Love"?: Eve can't feel or express emotions.
Jack (The blood knight) (Thread VII (briefly))
- The Berserker: His preferred tactic is to charge at stuff, swinging his sword while hoping he hits everything within reach. It's terrifyingly effective.note
- Blood Knight: Literally the only thing he is capable of seeing in colour is fresh blood.
Renard (Thread VII (briefly))
- Animalistic Abomination: The second tail is the most obvious part.
- Animal Motifs: Orange hair with a white fringe to represent fox fur patterns, named Renard and has fangs.
- A Dog Named "Dog": Renard being the French for 'fox'.
- Evil Is Easy: Subverted. He could possess one of his victims and perform his murder-suicide spree that way. But that would be boring for him.
- Hidden Agenda Villain: He may be more of an Enigmatic Minion, after he started working for the Prophet.
- History Repeats: Renard's killings normally end with one victim calling a religious figure and the other calling a doctor. The one who called the religious figure normally ends up being the killer (because they're not getting psychological help). Averted with the most recent case in VII. The roles were reversed, and the killer never committed suicide. This aversion made it more interesting for Renard.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: His human forms as a whole; it's not too hard to make him expose his ears and tails. His Reinhard form, too. It's his Renard form, with slightly darker hair that points up, thinner eyes, pointy teeth, and the Germanic form of Renard.
- Regularly Scheduled Evil: Possibly. The time span is over weeks, not years, but the lack of connection is due to the killings being murder-suicides.
- Wild Card: Though, he never switched allegiances in-threadnote
The Merfolk (Thread IX)
- Appendage Assimilation: How one merman had squid tentacles. This, and a healthy dose of Necromancy allows the merfolk to turn dead humans into living merfolk.
- The Big Guy: The shark mermen who attacked the school. Their leader was The Brute.
- Bizarre Alien Biology: The anglerfish merwoman was autopsied, revealing, among other things, the light emitting organ on her head.
- Bizarre Alien Reproduction: A few; traditional methods (for fish) with each other, traditional methods (for humans) with water zombies and by adding fish parts to dead humans and then bringing them back to life are all ways for the merfolk to make new merfolk.
- Bizarre Alien Senses: Some of the merfolk who attacked the school had electroreception, allowing them to sense humans through walls.
- Blood Magic: The spell they attempted to cast required blood sacrifices.
- Bloody Horror: The apartment building was filled with water. The source of the water was water zombies hanging on the top floor (their blood was turned into seawater when they were zombified).
- An Ice Person: Some had ice magic.
- Karma Houdini: The surviving merfolk got away unpunished, despite killing countless civilians.
- Kraken and Leviathan: One merman had squid tentacles, which he used to pull ships under (and lift other merfolk onto ships). In their home universe, this merman and Makamsar (the merman that Vicky killed) were, together, the kraken. The squid merman would pull ships under, while Makamsar drowned them.
- Man Bites Man: Makamsar resorted to this when fighting Vicky, biting her throat as she stabbed him in the gut. She got better. He didn't.
- Necromancer: The squid-tentacled merman and the anglerfish merwoman were both necromancers.
- No Name Given: By virtue of not chatting with the group before killing them. The squid merman's name was Tiakkla (and his partner was Makamsar).
- Our Zombies Are Different: Most notably, they were drowned humans whose blood (and other internal organs) are turned into seawater. They were referred to as 'water zombies'.
- The Unintelligible: The mermen communicated over long range by whalesong. They could speak English, though.
Joel (An OC from the ninth thread; not to be confused with the other Joel)
- Alchemic Elementals: Classified as Earth (though, in his universe, this is seen as an outdated system).
- All Genes Are Codominant: His default form is a mix of human with elemental traits, giving him Power Incontinence, since he can't actually turn his radioactivity off [[note]]A pure human would have no elemental traits and a pure elemental would be able to take a human form through shapeshifting.
- Artificial Limbs: His left arm is entirely mechanical.
- Battle Strip: Removing his shirt is always his first move in combat (if it's even on).
- Blade Below the Shoulder: A retractable blade in his automail left arm.
- Blue and Orange Morality: Some of his morals are skewed by being raised in a lab. Others by being an elemental.
- Brought Down to Badass: When the group fought Jetstream Sam, Metal Gear EXCELSUS and Armstrong, Joel was missing his left arm.
- Elemental Punch: Joel's punches carry heat, ionising radiation and a lot of weight. And that's with his organic arm.
- Enhanced Archaic Weapon: The Murasama, which was gifted by Jetstream Sam.
- Invulnerable Knuckles: Justified, since they're Made of Iron.
- Made of Iron: His powers increase the mass and density of his body.
- Multicolored Hair: Grey roots, black hair with blue streaks.
- Mystical White Hair: His natural hair colour is a white-grey, though the fact that he's taller than basically every other character means it goes unnoticed.
- Unskilled, but Strong: No formal combat training, just a huge guy with a sharp sword and magic powers.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: He has blue streaks in his hair.
Matilda Taylor (Thread IX & X)
- Blind Seer: She is not a seeress. Paladin is marginally more accurate, other than the fact that she isn't Always Lawful Good.
- Blind Weaponmaster: Not master-level, but she's still only a teenager.
- Creepy Blue Eyes: Her eyes have a blue tint, though her Prophet Eyes make it less visible. Her blindness also causes her to stare off into the distance a lot, rather than focus on anything.
- Detect Evil: Her Detect Evil power detects good, and guilt, too.
- The Empath: Her ability to sense guilt.
- Good Is Not Nice: She can smite Good just as easily as Evil for this reason.
- Living Lie Detector: She can sense lies, even when written (as long as they're written in Braille, due to her blindness). Unlike other living lie detectors (such as EMily), this isn't due to sensing physiological changes (hence, why she can sense lies in writing).
- The Magic Touch: She only needs a physical object because she can't visually judge the length of her magical sword.
- Our Mages Are Different: Mages in her universe channel spirits through their bodies.
- Prophet Eyes: Her eyes are completely white, permanently. She is also permanently, totally blind.
Phaesan Ran'Tern (Thread IX)
- Aliens Steal Cable: Picking up on TV broadcasts while on her home ship is how her translator knows English.
- Bio-Augmentation: With Alien Blood from a different alien species.
- Black Eyes of Evil: Though the lens-like inner eyelids make her eyes seem black when they're down, her eyes aren't black. And she isn't evil.
- Extra Eyes: A second pair on the back of her head. Both pairs have lens-like eyelids to protect against light.
- Four-Fingered Hands: Two fingers, two thumbs, making her hands symmetrical.
- Kinetic Weapons Are Just Better: Her primary weapons are magnetic-acceleration guns. Though, they're her species' equivalent of bows and arrows. No other space-faring species from her setting uses them.
- Non-Lethal Deadly Weapon: Subverted; she has a nonlethal weapon. It's designed for creatures with rock-hard armour, which humans lack, so it's lethal against many other species.
- Otherworldly and Sexually Ambiguous: No breasts and no visible genitalia due to her armour plating mean the only indication Phaesan is female is her voice, which is synthesised by an electronic translator.
- We Will Use Lasers in the Future: Her weapons have laser weapons attached.
- Animal Motifs: Has eight pupils and a spider spirit.
- Our Mages Are Different: She uses magic with her fan, which is possessed by a spider spirit.
Oliver and Avery (Arena Thread)
- Animal Motifs: Reptiles. Oliver has a snake motif, and Avery's spirit form is a reptilian creature
- Ironic Hell: Avery's demonic form has veins filled with molten gold, because he committed the sin of Greed.
- Symbiotic Possession: Oliver hasn't had Avery exorcised because Avery's demonic blood and body can be useful. Additionally, this is how Oliver's vampirism works.
- Undeathly Pallor: Oliver's skin is pale, and he has blue lips. His left forearm doesn't have this, due to Avery being within it.
Beak (Thread X)
- Break the Cutie: Downplayed. The TARDIS thing has shaken him up a bit but he hasnt become a nervous wreck. He did start acting more jerkish towards The Doctor, though.
The 12th Doctor (Thread X)
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Even though he can be a dick, he does care about others, like saving Beak when the TARDIS almost burned him to death, or deciding to do a ritual by cutting a symbol into his chest.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: The Doctor pulls this on everyone, giving them nicknames and not bothering to call them by their real names.
- The Rival: Surprisingly, with John the deliveryman of all people. The Doctor doesnt seem to care or even notice
Roland Deschain (Thread IX)
- Hyper-Awareness: Nothing escapes Roland's eyes. Nothing.
- Not So Stoic: He becomes a lot more emotional when speaking of the Dark Tower.
Alain (Thread IX)
- Blatant Lies: Claimed he saved three worlds prior to making his debut appearance. No one is buying it.
Varger (Thread II & III)
- Cyborg: Varger's body is fused with a non-conductive metal called Faelon. It hardens his bones and is stored within matter condensing reservoirs implanted over his body, this allows him to make constructs from any part of his body; weapons, scanners, etc. Debatably, Varger is a case of machine merged with man, rather then the other way around.
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life: Varger believes in loyalty till the end. He just doesn't know who or what to be loyal to.
- Swiss Army Hero: A villainous example. Varger's weapon systems fit this also. He has the ability to create blades, guns, launcher, armour and buildings with technology he's broken down into Faelon.
Jörmungandr (Thread III)
- Dimensional Traveler: It exists on every dimension at once.
Daniel (Thread III)
- Dragon Hoard: Daniel collected shiny things and kept them in his cave.
- Alternate Universe: He has three: Ferdinand, his British self; Roland, his alternate self; and Robert, his mirror self.
- Evil Counterpart: His evil counterpart, who tortured Mia but was beaten up by Ferdinand and shown 'The fridge.' He will most likely return as a villain eventually.
- Who Wants to Live Forever? Conversed, when he says that life is worth dying for.
Joe (Thread I, II & III)
Joe is a ten-year-old stickman with the mind of a 20-year-old chemistry student.
- Bad Liar: Joe can't lie, people can 'read' him too easily.
- Dimensional Traveler: Joe is capable of drawing swirling squiggles that he can use as portals. Once a portal is drawn, Joe can use it to travel to any other portal he's ever drawn that still exists. One major rule applies to these portals though. Only 2D creatures can activate these portals, like all the stuff Joe draws. Once active, however, anyone can pass through them.
- Imagination-Based Superpower: He can draw whatever he likes, and there we go! This also makes him an art attacker.
- Mercy Kill: He killed his friend, Will Sherman, to stop him becoming a robotic mook in Preginald's army.
- Powered by a Forsaken Child: His existence, as well as that of his world, and everything he's created, is bound to the soul of a ten-year old boy.
- Shear Menace: He used a pair of scissors as a weapon in the second thread.
- Who Even Needsa Brain: Joe and his Brain are separate consciousnesses. They have had conversations, arguments, completely separate from each other, and even so far as to be in different realities. All the while Joe acts completely fine.
Karl (Thread IV)
- Catchphrase: Deary me, Arma!
- Dressed to Plunder: Karl is modeled after a pirate. He doesn't take too kindly to people pointing this out, however.
- Morph Weapon: His crow companion Arma can change into a scimitar.
Sophia Aethis (Thread VI & IX)
- Ancestral Weapon: Her dagger is a family heirloom.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Sophia always walks barefoot, even when she went to live on a snowy mountain.
- Empathic Weapon: Sophia's dagger will resent anyone who wields it that isn't connected to her familiy. One way or another.
- In the Hood: She wore a hooded cloak in the sixth thread.
- Mana: Two types of it, in fact. White mana, and dark mana.
- Rapid Hair Growth: The rate at which Sophia's hair grows is tied to her mana reserve. The more this reserve fills up, the quicker her hair will grow.
- Spell Levels: The spells she learned on Anilam/Ragnarök are divided into Novice, Adept, and Master tiers.
- Super Strength: Normally, she's as strong as a champion power lifter. With the strengh-enhancing magic she learned, however, her strength veers to this.
Nanami (Thread VII)
- Action Mom: After the seventh thread, Nanami became a mother. This didn't stop her being a knight, however.
- Bioluminescence Is Cool: Her fins display light depending on her disposition and mood, the light is significantly more obvious in the water, only showing on dry land when a strong emotion is present.
- Black Eyes of Crazy: Subverted. While Nanami has black eyes, she's perfectly sane and certainly not evil.
- Due to the Dead: Nanami always says a little prayer for the fallen, regardless of what side they were on.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Frog feet don't normally fit into most footwear, as one might imagine.
- Eloquent in My Native Tongue: When speaking English, Nanami's manner of speaking is borderline Hulk Speak. Which is unsurprising, considering she taught herself to speak English solely by listening to others talk.
- Female Monster Surprise: It came as quite a shock to some of the heroes that Nanami was revealed to be a woman when she spoke unimpeded.
- Good Lips, Evil Jaws: Inverted. Nanami has a toothy perma-grin, but she's not evil.
- An Ice Person: After the seventh thread, Nanami unlocked her ability to cast ice spells.
- Lady Looks Like a Dude: Due to a combination of a strained voice and the above, no one could tell Nanami was female.
- Mighty Glacier: Zig-zagged. While on land, her frog like feet and unfamiliarity of combat on dry land makes her sluggish and practically immobile without Rook, having to wait for the enemy to come to her. In the water however, she becomes a Lightning Bruiser as she gains not only speed but additional offensive and defensive properties as well.
- Mix-and-Match Weapon: Her spear has a heavy weight on the end to serve as a mace.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Her true name is unpronounceable by the human tongue, so everyone ended up calling her Nanami. Nanami included.
- Super Speed: She has this when in water, being able to outswim most torpedoes. On land, however, she moves rather sluggishly.
- Super Reflexes: A similar situation to the Superspeed, in the water it allows her to make insane corrections in her course, but on land it is often shown that although she still 'sees' the attack coming, it's much harder for her to react to it.
Rook (Thread VII)
- Horse of a Different Color: He's just like a horse. Except a crab.
- Sapient Steed: Although Rook isn't very bright, just at the level that he fits this, Nanami and Rook often had conversations, argued, strategized with one another. One could argue that Rook could fit Bond Creatures but he doesn't quite match.
Qual'Pilz (Thread VII)
- Abstract Eater: It feeds on wounds. How nutritious these wounds are depends on how they were inflicted. Fortunately for others, Qual's eating wounds will heal them.
- Healing Hands: Qual uses 'healing spores' to 'eat' injuries, healing them.
- Meaningful Name: Its name means 'torture fungus' in German.
- No Biological Sex: While it looks and sounds female, being a fungus means Qual is genderless.
Jinzi (Thread IX (briefly))
- Humanoid Aliens: She's more insect-like than Azmot, but not enough to qualify as a full-blown Insectoid Alien.
Safety Crate of Safety
Although only appearing once in the entire Canon of WAOA's universe, the 'Safety Crate of Safety', has been a running joke with users Zepherus14 and Nailik. Not much is known about this mysterious crate of absolute safety other than the astounding fact that anyone who uses it as a means of protection feels completely safe in any situation. It is unclear if there are more of these SCSs, as if one were to fall into the wrong hands the implications could be catastrophic. The current locations of the only known SCS is unknown.
- Department of Redundancy Department: Its name contains "safety" twice.
- Made of Indestructium: Tests were conducted on the crate, now to be deemed the 'SCS', which concluded that the SCS was completely indestructible. All matter of weaponry, sorcery, and comedy routines have been used to try to break it.
Ikaros (Thread III)
- Only Known By His Nickname: His real name is Beezlebug, but this never came up.
Seymour Blake (Thread VII)
- Animate Dead: This is how he built an army; used animated corpses to kill people, to get corpses to animate and repeat the process.
- Battle Aura: A red aura flares up in his demonic state.
- Black Eyes of Crazy: The sclera of his eyes turned black with his transformation, and at this point, he decidedly was crazy.
- Deal with the Devil: He made a pact with a Helgon demon to acquire his necromantic power.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: The deaths of his wife and child is what lead him to set out on his Path Of Darkness.
- A God Am I: Nearing the end of the first arc in the seventh thread, Seymour lost it completely, and essentially declared himself the harbinger of end times.
- One-Winged Angel: As the final step needed to resurrect his family, Seymour took on the form of a undead demonic-looking creature.
- Our Liches Are Different: His demonic form looked skeletal, but wasn't actually undead, just looking the part.
- Put Them All Out of My Misery: After finally resurrecting his family members, Seymour learned they were killed again not long after. At this point, he snapped, and considered everyone alive the cause of his suffering.
- Technicolor Fire: The colour of the "soul fire" was magenta.
- Winged Humanoid: Two skeletal wings grew from his shoulder blades on his transformation. It's best not to wonder how such things could be used for flight.
Jack of Blades (Thread III & V)
- Evil Mask: His soul is housed in an ominous-looking mask.
- Supernatural Gold Eyes: His eyes are orange-gold.
Queen of Blades
- Demonic Possession: Whoever puts the mask on will become the Queen's new host.
- Evil Mask: Her soul is housed in an ominous-looking mask.
- Supernatural Gold Eyes: The eyes of the Queen's host will turn an golden-orange when possessed.
Dr. Carmen Alvarez (Thread VII)
- Muggle Foster Parents: She adopted Anise, who by then learned a variety of spells.
The Followers of the Dragonborn (Thread VII)
- Aura Vision: Krosulhah could achieve this with the Aura Whisper shout.
- Villain with Good Publicity: This is how the Followers got away with their plans. Well, that and letting Jack and Renard do the dirty work for them.
Rosemary (Thread VII & VIII)
- Green Thumb: She could control the vines infected with the same virus as her.
- Monster Modesty: In the seventh thread, she walked around naked, but a collection of leaves covered her nipples and genitalia.
Desperado (Thread IX)
- An Axe to Grind: Khamshin's mech carried a gigantic, rocket-powered axe.
- Battle Aura: Monsoon had a magenta one, when using his magnetic powers.
- Bifurcated Weapon: Sundowner's machetes could be attached to a mechanism to create a scissor.
- Black Helicopter: These supported Sundowner in his battle against the protagonists.
- Blade on a Stick: Mistral's weapon was this, while it could be changed into a whip.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: Sundowner had shields attached to his back, that generated an explosion upon being hit.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: Red and black is their most used colour scheme.
- The Social Darwinist: Monsoon talked about how it's natural for the strong to prey upon the weak.
- Theme Naming: All their code names are named after winds.
Bounty Store Employees (Thread IX)
- The Blank: The paper golem has no face or any features, being made of blank paper.
- Color-Coded Characters: Red, green and blue.
- Little Bit Beastly: The third employee is a mouse girl, though her mouse ears and tail were never seen.
- No Biological Sex: The paper golem, though they have a feminine figure and voice.
- No Name Given: Caomurda's name is the only one that's been revealed, and it took two whole acts.
- Paper People: A more literal example than most; one employee is a paper golem.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Caomurda, the man running the store, has green hair.
- Evil Plan: And when it does, it will Take Over the World, Kill All Humans, and probably stop paying bills. The fiend.
- Starter Villain: First major Anatagonist of the first WAOA thread.
- Badass Normal: Knife's Mall Fight Trilby possibly qualifies.note
- Cloud Cuckoolander: That's really all you can say about him.That's a Troll Cave. It's filled with trolls. No this cave's official name is not 4chan. I knew that joke was coming so I slit its throat before you could make it.